UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So like, starting to write up the stuff for Money in the Bank and discussing results with Sam & SBS and what we're going to do on the build up towards Lockdown and some of the stuff we got planned is crazy.

By the way, promos will be welcomed! I know I've messaged Killz, Chriss & Lub about getting one in each for their Money in the Bank match but other's will be welcome.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
So like, starting to write up the stuff for Money in the Bank and discussing results with Sam & SBS and what we're going to do on the build up towards Lockdown and some of the stuff we got planned is crazy.

By the way, promos will be welcomed! I know I've messaged Killz, Chriss & Lub about getting one in each for their Money in the Bank match but other's will be welcome.

I sent one to SBS. Would've sent it to you but your inbox was full at the time.

Lewb

Reaction score

I'm banking on having some free time tomorrow to send one. Geddit? BANKing on it.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about who I want to be in the E-Fed. Somebody I can enjoy being and can make an impact with. I should be able to pick someone soon.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I'm thinking about who I want to be in the E-Fed. Somebody I can enjoy being and can make an impact with. I should be able to pick someone soon.

Bro, what I usually do, is I make a list of the most interesting characters I've ever seen over the years in wrestling then I'd experiement and check and see who's available. You'll find that at least one character will click.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Pfft please. This is one for the oldies, but don't make me go all Bukowski on you now.

I hated that guy and I especially hated his TT style :p

I always went with someone that I could more closely relate too character wise like ego and the such. Just whatever felt most natural.

Lewb

Reaction score
I always went with someone that I could more closely relate too character wise like ego and the such. Just whatever felt most natural.

Scary thought considering you're currently Umaga. o.0

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I remember when I started e-fedding I picked Rey Mysterio, god that was awful. I'm not a very good tt'er so now I just go with who I could play that I could create a good gimmick with, so Militant Black Guy Kofi was born :kofi:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Don't go all Rated R on me now D:!

So, instead of trying to make things better, you post this garbage? Why are you staff again? You're hot headed, can't take criticism for shit, you're a pretty brutal booker(he had a good debut match, NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH!) good god you're ridiculous.

In short, when I eventually come back, depends if this moron is still staff, I would like to request that I not be put on the same brand he's head writing... I'll just wait here while some people feel the need to post their opinions. I wasn't going to say or do anything until I read this tards post.

Reaction score
So, instead of trying to make things better, you post this garbage? Why are you staff again? You're hot headed, can't take criticism for shit, you're a pretty brutal booker(he had a good debut match, NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH!) good god you're ridiculous.

In short, when I eventually come back, depends if this moron is still staff, I would like to request that I not be put on the same brand he's head writing... I'll just wait here while some people feel the need to post their opinions. I wasn't going to say or do anything until I read this tards post.

You sir need to learn to take a joke, and since when have you actually been critical and not just an ass complaining that you LOST a match!!!

As for Shane, clearly my bank roll and the advice I received was spot on because he's done damn a whole lot more than you in terms of effort and productivity. I don't think I've had one angry outburst, so I don't quite get why I'm a hothead, I haven't insult anyone in public.

You're just pissed off because Daniels has failed to go anywhere this month where as the people around you have done a damn sight better than you in terms of TTing. Hell, I've seen more effort put in by Lub this month than yourself, you're the only person whose had a problem with Smackdown and I'm sorry if you're Daniels hasn't been that fantastic but maybe it's a reflection of the tough competition on Smackdown. I was more than willing to help you get back on track but you rather make a childish comment and piss off more members than Grimlock which is incredible.

On the note of not winning, Lewb, Chris Dresden or even myself on NXT & Raw haven't had that much luck in winning but none of us have acted like an ass about it, we've just got on with it and looked forward and trusted those in charge to do us right.

I don't want you back on Smackdown, you're approach and attitude is appalling - if you learnt to be diplomatic then you wouldn't be in the hot water you are now.

Last edited: