UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... I finally made my move and posted in the Raw MiTB.

Lewb

Reaction score
Well... I finally made my move and posted in the Raw MiTB.

Not that I mind. But I've only waited til now because of the rules that were posted. Nash posted on the 9th, so Kanes time was up til the 12th, Styles' time to the 15th, so I figured I had til the 18th. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the rule but I'm sticking to it and I'm posting today if not tomorrow.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Well that's the technical issues sorted out, finally.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Not that I mind. But I've only waited til now because of the rules that were posted. Nash posted on the 9th, so Kanes time was up til the 12th, Styles' time to the 15th, so I figured I had til the 18th. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the rule but I'm sticking to it and I'm posting today if not tomorrow.

Yeah... I just got tired of waiting. Technically it is like that but its still been quite a few days since anybody said anything so... cutsies :D

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Shit. I'm sad I couldn't post more in my sesh. It'll be better next time. Had some real life issues that held me back..

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Daniels promo for Friday is gonna be hopefully tonight or early morning. Been crazy as fuck busy over here and I got cocky thinking I had plenty of time.

Reaction score
Honestly... I dunno. I don't think we have much of an order anymore.

Damn, I was hoping their would be some order as me posting last out of all of us would do me better anyways.

Btw, guys I'm going to be working on Smackdown after college but all the matches might not be more than a page and half - it's not because of you, it's because of me and time restrains.

My deeps apologies... Next week is my last week of college/work (yeah I teach but also getting qualifications myself) then I'm a week long break which will give me time to get back into the swing of things!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Take your time with the TT. we got a line of people to go ahead of you so its all good :D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And yeah I'ma piggyback off of RRS post... this is for the bookers, for the writers, and the show presenters... you all do not need to apologize at all for any late shows. You all don't need to and shouldn't feel obligated to apologize for a late show, a delayed show, or anything. This is all for fun. This whole fed is for fun. This whole fed is a hobby, not a job. There aren't any concrete deadlines that have to be met, there aren't any wages being made because of on time shows or anything. This is a hobby. And if there is anybody out there that has a prob with a show being late... GET OVER IT!

These guys have lives that exist outside of the internet. They have jobs, families, friends, school, they are still people like the rest of us and sometimes things happen that result in a show being either a day late or a week late. And if that is the case... just be glad that they are still looking to get the show done and put together for OUR ENJOYMENT.

So yeah... I just wanted to say that. Carry on with your everyday activities.

Oh yeah I cooked up some french toast and bacon... mannnnn that was some good eatin.

SBS

Reaction score
And yeah I'ma piggyback off of RRS post... this is for the bookers, for the writers, and the show presenters... you all do not need to apologize at all for any late shows. You all don't need to and shouldn't feel obligated to apologize for a late show, a delayed show, or anything. This is all for fun. This whole fed is for fun. This whole fed is a hobby, not a job. There aren't any concrete deadlines that have to be met, there aren't any wages being made because of on time shows or anything. This is a hobby. And if there is anybody out there that has a prob with a show being late... GET OVER IT!

These guys have lives that exist outside of the internet. They have jobs, families, friends, school, they are still people like the rest of us and sometimes things happen that result in a show being either a day late or a week late. And if that is the case... just be glad that they are still looking to get the show done and put together for OUR ENJOYMENT.

So yeah... I just wanted to say that. Carry on with your everyday activities.

Oh yeah I cooked up some french toast and bacon... mannnnn that was some good eatin.

Thank you so much Slim this really made my day. I'm starting the Main Event of Raw now so Raw should be up within the next few hours all. Thank you for your patience.