• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Killz

Sickkkkk bro. I think there's a good few guys I haven't properly feuded with, just one-off matches, so hopefully that'll happen.

rawisrey

Haha! The ETW (or NCW, I can't remember) shop thread will forever be the greatest of all time. Remember The Cartel? That's still one of my favorite factions ever.

cartel_zpsb3e8de62.jpg
ftw

Soo, basically because the staff is currently stuck in a time warp, where basically there isn't enough hours in the day and shows in jeopardy of being late. SBS has decided to push MitB back a week, so it'll be the first Sunday in June.

We're really sorry for the late shows and honestly, it sucks I hate all these late shows I've been having but I got the last week in May off to catch up. I'm working on Smackdown when I get a few moments.

For those under 18, don't grow old, you lose your time so quickly D=.

Slim

Its all good. There is to be no hurry on this at all. Things will get done when they get done.

and as far as it "sucking to write 5/6 3k TTs?" heh... I find that fun :p

Just checked the roster and thought I'd say the amount of ETW and UCW originals in UWF makes me happy. Hard to believe we're still doing this after five/six years.

For now. For now ;)

Killz

Its all good. There is to be no hurry on this at all. Things will get done when they get done.

and as far as it "sucking to write 5/6 3k TTs?" heh... I find that fun :p

You missed the "and then lose" part! Trust me I was having a blast when I thought I was going to win it ;)

Rated R Superstar

Should have my TT up shortly. Been really ridiculous around here.

EDIT: And as of now, it has been posted. Is it alright that I did the TT that way?

Last edited:

Dom

So I got pretty bored today (not much to do now that schools out), and I decided to make this.

[video=youtube;nohc3yVr4AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nohc3yVr4AY[/video]

Not my best work, just something I threw together. Hopefully everyone likes it! Maybe Aniking could edit it into the official card thread? ;)

ShanegoFett

So I got pretty bored today (not much to do now that schools out), and I decided to make this.

[video=youtube;nohc3yVr4AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nohc3yVr4AY[/video]

Not my best work, just something I threw together. Hopefully everyone likes it! Maybe Aniking could edit it into the official card thread? ;)

I missed these!