UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
And yeah I'ma piggyback off of RRS post... this is for the bookers, for the writers, and the show presenters... you all do not need to apologize at all for any late shows. You all don't need to and shouldn't feel obligated to apologize for a late show, a delayed show, or anything. This is all for fun. This whole fed is for fun. This whole fed is a hobby, not a job. There aren't any concrete deadlines that have to be met, there aren't any wages being made because of on time shows or anything. This is a hobby. And if there is anybody out there that has a prob with a show being late... GET OVER IT!

These guys have lives that exist outside of the internet. They have jobs, families, friends, school, they are still people like the rest of us and sometimes things happen that result in a show being either a day late or a week late. And if that is the case... just be glad that they are still looking to get the show done and put together for OUR ENJOYMENT.

So yeah... I just wanted to say that. Carry on with your everyday activities.

Oh yeah I cooked up some french toast and bacon... mannnnn that was some good eatin.

Thank you Slim, makes me feel better.

I'm going to do a results show for Smackdown this week as I got another surprise essay due for Monday but then I got two weeks of no essays or homework! Oh, and no marking for me to do, all my students have completed their coursework :D!!!

I'll get this show up as a decent results show but everything which has been handed into me in full will be posted so their efforts haven't gone to waste and we'll be looking to get back on track for next friday.

Honestly though, I do feel we need some more assistants within this fed :(.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Need help? Say hi to Chriss then.

No hard drive will fuck me over! I bought a new one. MWHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, if needed, I can write something.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm kinda lost right now. Sam and albo are not TTing for Money in The Bank, right? And I believe CC's time has passed so should I post or...?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well Sam is back so hopefully he's able to take the reigns again, but I'll definitely throw you guys at least a match each for the go-home show. With my daughter being born soon the go-home edition of Anarchy and Money in the Bank will likely be my last contributions to UWF as far as match writing goes. Hopefully I can stay on as Sting, Triple H, and keep playing Stone Cold as the GM, time will tell on that.

I was going to make a thread about it but I figure let's not say goodbye until I know that for sure I have to. Anyhoo, check out Anarchy guys; not to brag on myself but there's some great action and promo work in it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Speaking of people not TTing, I'm so tempted to pass WWS for our match lol. On the real though, whenever you can bro, was hoping to get a decent session in.

Reaction score
Speaking of people not TTing, I'm so tempted to pass WWS for our match lol. On the real though, whenever you can bro, was hoping to get a decent session in.

I've requested to be removed from the match and NXT for the following month or so, so I can work on Smackdown - Raw's less intense for me and I feel bad about it.

I've requested to be removed from the match and NXT for the following month or so, so I can work on Smackdown - Raw's less intense for me and I feel bad about it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
All I gotta say is Rock vs. HBK is lighting it up. WWE really missed out on this. As well as UCW. You all are the lucky ones. And I can tell you... I know I'm not done and I'm sure Shawn isn't either. So hopefully you all are enjoying it as much as we are.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I finally got a trash talk in for my number one contendership match, I didn't write nearly as much as Shane did in his first one but maybe as the session picks up I'll find I have more to say. I was wondering why me announcing my impending retirement from writing and possibly fedding entirely got glossed over and now I know why, people are angry with me for not communicating with my co-head writer Sam more. I just want to publicly apologize for failing to do that, it was never my intention to take over the Wednesday night product and book/write it myself.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'ma send Stone Cold after you if you retire :p

Ozymandias

Reaction score
So I finally got a trash talk in for my number one contendership match, I didn't write nearly as much as Shane did in his first one but maybe as the session picks up I'll find I have more to say. I was wondering why me announcing my impending retirement from writing and possibly fedding entirely got glossed over and now I know why, people are angry with me for not communicating with my co-head writer Sam more. I just want to publicly apologize for failing to do that, it was never my intention to take over the Wednesday night product and book/write it myself.

Not sure about this second part, that's certainly not an issue I ever had when I was on NXT. I for one am sad to hear you're hanging up your match-writing pen. The Cabinet and Purveyors of Poison feud and much of the other stuff around that time was excellent, as it your work with the Modern Day Double Dragons. Always enjoyed reading your shoes and matches and it's a shame that you wont have time to do it any more. But real life takes priority, and there's little more important in real life that a new baby! All the best with that man, I really hope you do find time to keep TTing cause the place wouldn't be the same without it your Sting, Trips and Austin.

I'd also echo what Slim said about late shows. No one should be moaning and none of the writers should feel guilty about late shows. It happens. I actually think it's been great in recent weeks that the writers have kept us updated and extended deadlines where possible allowing us guys to get in extra TTs.

Been a hectic few weeks for me and I'm only now getting time to focus on this place again. Read through Hoov and Reys last two TTs in our MitB match, really enjoyed both, gonna work on my reply and hopefully get it up tonight.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I have enjoyed the break actually. Late shows... I embrace them.

But yeah Dres... you know you the reason I came to NXT with Trish and Umaga. The only reason.

Reaction score
Just finishing off the Smackdown review show...

It's a bit weird, a style Grimlock showed me but hey, what can you do!? All segments which were handed to me will be in. If anyone can help write Smackdown next week, please let me know I want to get the show back on track.