UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Edition!

I don't care if my trio jobs for the rest of their careers, If you keep writing entertaining stuff like that, I'll be more than happy with whatever you give them. Very entertaining main event.

he opening segment with the Kane promo was good and when JBL came, I thought perhaps we would be seeing the end of Kane but Syles returning really makes things intresting especially if Chase is playing him. Anyways nice opening contest.

Rhino promo was a bit wierd. I guess a new direction will be heading our way. Look forward to it as I like Rated R's Rhino.

Tag match was a good read as well. The way feud has been going, it'll totally win feud of the month again. I'd like to see more interaction between Punk and Bully though. Great show Dresdon and thanks Shawn for stepping up when called upon.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/16/13 Preview

Lewb and I going at it once again. Looking forward to it. MDDD is looking to gain some momentum heading into the Royal Rumble.

Cards seem to be stacked against Rollins and Styles in the main event. Should be a good read with the way this storyline has been progressing.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Oh boy the cabinet! There is going to be a lot of work for Andrew and I but I believe we can get it done.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Great show as per usual. A little bummed at the loss, but it just adds more to what my Rhino will have to say. Bateman/Bully was freaking brilliant. With the addition of AJ Styles, things are literally heating up! I loved everything about this show, not too many promos, but it got the job done.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I love the added stipulation that Rhino Taz and Kane are banned from ringside. Great card for a small card, and I look forward to reading it. Unsure if I'll be sending a promo in or not. But you can certainly count on me trying to think of something.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

First of all I wanna apologize I didn't send in a promo but my internet was constantly up and down. That's the reason why I didn't TT for the Rumble as well. But this week I will come back to my standards.

Good show. The main event was brilliant. The commentary stuff made me laugh like nothing, haha.

Not many promos but everything fits together just fine. Glad we picked up the win but what happened after...Aries will not forget. #breastintheworld

AJ Styles on NXT. Sorry if I'm wrong but Chase didn't dig NXT since it's beginning but now that he joined us, let's show him what this brand is all about!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Sweet.

Chase and Andrew teaming up against...against everybody, LOL. This should be fun.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I figured I'd keep the card small since the Rumble is coming up, glad you guys like it, it's going to be another great show and let me just say that the promos are going to be can't-miss stuff.

Lewb

Reaction score

I figured I'd keep the card small since the Rumble is coming up, glad you guys like it, it's going to be another great show and let me just say that the promos are going to be can't-miss stuff.

How have you seen my promo?!?!?! I haven't shown it to no-one yet! haha

Reaction score

Thanks for the comments about the tag match I wrote. It's been about two years since the last match I wrote and I felt a bit rusty, but still enjoyed doing it though. Just a head up though, I was told who was going to win and how to end it so I don't want people to think I wrote it how I wanted to. Always ready when needed though Dres...as long as I'm available lol! As for the show it was great as usual. I'm at fault for not getting in a promo as well, but I will have one for the next show. Chris, sorry CM Punk had to get in that spotlight though man, you know how it is! Andrew continues his roll and has great momentum going forward!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Do I have to wait for Andrew/Chase or can I post?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

You can go ahead and post, since the deadline is today and neither of them have posted.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 1/16/13 Edition!

AND NOW, NXT PRESENTS...

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

EPISODE SIXTEEN: PHASE TWO

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

The brand new opening video to NXT, set to "Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, plays and at its completion, the camera pans to the arena where pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the pyro dies down, the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans before centering in on the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker are seated, ready to call another great Wednesday night of explosive action.

JoeyStyles3.jpg
matt-strikerinbooth-1.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello everyone, it's Wednesday night which means it's time for another great edition of NXT!

Matt Striker: And I'm hopeful this week will come without incident, either with the talent or each other.

Joey Styles: Well that depends, do you think you can control yourself when Johnny Curtis comes out here later tonight?

Matt Striker: You have my word, Joey my friend.

Joey Styles: Then I'm even more excited to get things underway! We've only got two matches this evening, but they're matches of colossal proportions! First, after things got physical at ringside last week, Johnny Curtis will look to succeed where Derrick Bateman failed when he takes on the NXT World Champion Bully Ray.

Matt Striker: And in a four-on-one Handicap match the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles teams up with one-third of the "Purveyors of Poison" Seth Rollins to take on the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries, the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder, "Mr. No Days Off" Darren Young, and the self-proclaimed "Best in the World" and number one contender to the World Championship, CM Punk, collectively known as "Bradshaw's Cabinet".

Joey Styles: And not only is it four-on-two, but it's elimination style, JBL is the special guest referee, AND Kane, Taz, and Rhino have been banned from ringside and will be fired if they get involved!

Matt Striker: Things are heating up as we approach the Rumble, Joey, let's get this show on the road!

[video=youtube;DK9S24LW5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK9S24LW5d0[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, as he removes a microphone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and raises it to his mouth.

images_display_image.jpeg

General Manager of NXT, John Bradshaw Layfield:

In four days, Wednesday Night NXT teams up with Tuesday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown to bring you the Royal Rumble, live on pay-per-view. Excitement is in the air and why shouldn't it be? People are tripping all over themselves to see the dream match of the "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero and The Rock, they're salivating at the thought of Jeff Hardy defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Dean Ambrose, the anticipation of Cody Rhodes and John Morrison meeting one more time for the UWF Championship is practically killing them, and the desire to see Bully Ray put his NXT World Championship up for grabs against CM Punk is incredibly high. They long to see the returning Robert Roode take on the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, and they want to see if Sting can retain his Extreme Championship against Taz, but there's one match that has them so excited that their drive to see the others palls in comparison, the thirty man over-the-top rope battle royal traditionally known as, the Rumble match.

The crowd pops for the mention of this, as they're just as pumped up and excited regarding the big event as Bradshaw made them out to be.

Thirty men enter, twenty-nine men are eliminated, and one man is left standing, and that man is going to be going to Wrestlemania to challenge for any championship he wants to. Whether it's the World Heavyweight Championship, the UWF Championship, or the NXT World Championship, one of those titles will be defended in the main event on the grandest stage of them all, and while the million dollar questions of which championship will it be and who will be defending it certainly hang in the air, the billion dollar question is who is going to be the challenger? Who's going to win the Royal Rumble? The Royal Rumble is an interesting thing for me to observe because of the sheer spectacle, but it's also frustrating for me as a General Manager. Three of NXT's representatives in the Rumble match didn't bother to show up for the match at all, and only one of those men has an excuse because not long after I announced him as a participant, Brock Lesnar requested some time off which is all well and good, but had I known that was going to happen I would've given the spot to someone else instead.

The other two? Well not only did Darren Young not report for work last week, but he didn't show up for work this week either, while Zack Ryder's only gone missing in action for work this week. I've been lenient since this brand debuted sixteen weeks ago, and to Sting's credit, while he was in power he was lenient as well, but no more. Starting with the next edition of NXT, anyone that doesn't show up will be penalized, and not the way I've been penalizing you either. Not only will you not be allowed to compete in your match and not get paid for that week of television, you will have a strike counted against you, and just like baseball, it's three strikes and you're out, and it doesn't matter who you are either. Bully Ray? Accountable. Sting? Accountable. Seth Rollins, Kane, Taz, Rhino, AJ Styles? Accountable, accountable, accountable, accountable, accountable! Derrick Bateman, The Miz, and Johnny Curtis? Accountable, and just so you don't think I'm playing favorites, Austin Aries is accountable. CM Punk is accountable. So is Zack Ryder, so is Darren Young, and so is Brock Lesnar when he comes back.

Since I'm on the subject of no-showing, let's talk about tonight's main event. CM Punk is eligible to compete, Austin Aries is eligible to compete, AJ Styles is eligible to compete, and Seth Rollins is eligible to compete. I will still be the special guest referee, the elimination style is still going to apply, so not much has changed except for the fact that the list of superstars banned from ringside has increased. Joining Kane, Taz, Rhino on the banned list will be the two men that decided that this match wasn't important, my own Cabinet members, Zack Ryder and Darren Young. If either of you interfere in this match tonight, you will be fired, immediately if you're Kane, after the Royal Rumble as it pertains to the others.

Now for the next order of business, the NXT Extreme Champion.

The crowd responds with a mixed reaction, as their disdain for the Purveyors of Poison is beginning to wane in the face of the dastardly Cabinet.

Sting, ever since you were attacked outside the arena several weeks ago, you haven't been seen or heard from. It could be that you're afraid, it could be that you're still coughing your guts up and pissing blood. Whether it's one, the other, or both I promised I would call you out and that's what I'm doing, be a man and show your face. There's nothing standing in your way but air and opportunity and as you can plainly see, it's just me out here. Come on, Stinger!

The camera pans to the stage as everyone in the arena is waiting to see if the Extreme Champion answers the challenge. Suddenly the lights go out and the crowd explodes with another mixed reaction, even louder than before and heavier on cheers than boos.

[video=youtube;FHPSUugZAjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPSUugZAjE[/video]

Complimenting the complete darkness that the arena is shrouded in is a total silence that falls over it. After a moment, the silence is broken as "Veil of Fire" begins to play over the PA system, inspiring the fans in attendance to respond with a mixed reaction, many members of the audience booing in disdain and many others cheering, as the "Purveyors of Poison" appear as the lesser of two evils to a lot of them. As the music plays, the arena is bathed in a red hue of light and smoke covers the stage as Kane walks out from the backstage and stands at the top of the ramp.

safe_image.php

The camera pans to JBL in the ring who puts his fists on his hips and shakes his head, a smile forming on his face. The camera pans back to Kane, who begins walking down the ramp, never taking his eyes off Bradshaw. Kane grabs the middle rope and pulls himself onto the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He walks over to the opposite ropes and is handed a microphone by the ringside officials as he turns to face Bradshaw, "Veil of Fire" fading out to silence but before he can speak, JBL cuts him off.

Kane, be honest with yourself, you have no business being out here. You have nothing at all to say to me that I want to hear, and I have nothing at all to say to you, which is why I called out Sting. So kindly exit my ring, drag yourself to the backstage, and tell Sting to come out to this ring and...

Kane puts his hand up and Bradshaw stops talking, creating a brief silence between them. Kane raises his microphone to his mouth to speak.

vlcsnap-2012-05-26-16h49m09s144.png

I am not going to tell Sting anything, Bradshaw, one reason being I'm not your errand boy, you have four men for that, so have one of them deliver the message. Another reason I won't relay what you've said to him is the fact that I still haven't seen Sting, I haven't heard a word from him and Seth hasn't either. We don't know what his physical condition is, we don't know what his emotional state is, we have no idea what he's thinking, nothing. And trust me when I say this, John, I hate not knowing, almost as much as I hate you, but I know that Sting is out there somewhere and has his reasons for not reaching out to his fellow purveyors and letting us know what's going on. He would not abandon us.

It's at this point that Bradshaw begins to laugh hysterically.

He wouldn't abandon you? Wake up and smell the barbeque, Glen, Sting has done nothing but abandon you. He wasn't there aside from his trenchcoat and bat when you got beat up two weeks ago, he wasn't there when Seth got beaten up last week, and from the looks of tonight, he won't be at the Royal Rumble to defend the Extreme Championship! Face it, Kane, the man you put so much faith in has let you down! He's gone, and it's only a matter of time before you and your other poison peddler join him!

Kane interjects.

Someone that I put faith in has let me down? Like I said, Bradshaw, Sting is somewhere and he knows what's going on and he'll be back when the time is right. The Purveyors of Poison are stronger than ever, which is more than I can say for your Cabinet. Zack Ryder and Darren Young are nowhere to be seen and it's clear to everyone with working ears that Austin Aries and CM Punk don't like each other, so who's really on the losing end of this war, John? How long can you hold together your dysfunctional excuse for a faction, will it be long enough for this war to properly end, or will it implode before the two sides get the chance to properly and fairly battle?

Kane looks at JBL, waiting on an answer to his question. Bradshaw looks at him for a moment before obliging.

It's funny that you'd bring that up, Kane. I won't tell you why, because as I said, this is something I intend to discuss with Sting and only Sting.

Bradshaw turns away from Kane and walks forward a few steps, looking up at the rafters.

Wherever you are, Sting, I hope you're listening! I extend the same invitation to you for next week, come to this ring and hear my business proposal. Until then, I suggest you show up Sunday night, because I have no problem stripping you of that Extreme Championship if you don't!

Bradshaw turns and looks at Kane again, getting into the "Big Red Monster"'s face with a serious expression on his own.

If you know what's good for you, this will be the last I see of you tonight.

His serious expression suddenly becomes a smile.

Enjoy the show.

Bradshaw gets out of his face and turns around as his theme music starts playing again. Bradshaw goes to exit the ring but suddenly Kane grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around so that they're facing one another again, JBL's theme stopping.

Matt Striker: What's Kane doing?

Kane scoops Bradshaw into his arms and holds him upside down, dropping to his knees quickly and driving John's head into the mat.

Joey Styles: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! OH MY GOD!

Kane gets up and looks down at Bradshaw, breathing heavily as he gradually raises his arms at his sides and then drops them, fire exploding from all four turnbuckles. Kane looks into the camera and then down at Bradshaw as "Veil of Fire" begins to play again and the camera pans back to the commentary table.

Matt Striker: What do you make of what just transpired here, Joey?

Joey Styles: Well it's certainly not something I would've done if I were him, Matt, there's no telling what the consequences will be!

Matt Striker: JBL does raise a good point about Sting though, he's got to show up if he doesn't want to lose that title of his!

Joey Styles: And speaking of that match, we understand Josh Mathews is standing by with the number one contender to the Extreme Championship, Taz.

The show moves backstage as we're shown the face of Josh Mathews.

Josh Matthews: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time - the number one contender to the Extreme Championship, the Human Suplex Machine, Taz.

The aforementioned Taz steps into the camera's view as the UWF Universe cheer him.

taz12.jpg

(Pretend its Matthews, not Cole)

Josh Matthews: Taz, over a month ago you decided it was time to step out from behind the announce table and return to in-ring competition. Can you give us your thoughts on your UWF career up to this point?

Taz: What else can I say apart from these three simple words - it's... been... FUN! Haha I've enjoyed my time back, Josh, and I don't regret the decision whatsoever. I may be getting on, but this guy can still go, and I'm not just saying that either. I was a little hesitant about returning to the ring as I was worried my body wouldn't be able to contend with the rigours that full-time competition throws at you, but I feel great and couldn't be happier. I've provided competition, only losing for the first time last week, and I've still yet to be pinned or forced to submit.

Josh Matthews: Well that could change in just four nights time.

Taz: It could, in fact it's probably the likely outcome of the match. I'm not trying to sell myself short or sneak into the match under the radar. Sting is a fantastic competitor and I've watched his entire NXT career unfold before my very eyes, so my praise isn't loosely coined out of thin air. He has defended his championship under tough circumstances; first in a Steel Cage then against a man I've reinvigorated an old friendship with over the past few weeks. Sting hasn't had it easy, but he's come out the other end as strong as ever and there isn't a doubt in my mind that he could do it all over again on Sunday night.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of your match, Taz, the champion and challenger could have very well been the opposite if it wasn't for your sportsmanship. Your decision to postpone the match until the pay-per-view was heavily backed by most, but it also didn't escape criticism from none other than CM Punk. What are your thoughts on the whole situation? Do you have any regrets?

Taz: Not one, Josh. Not one. I'm not a coward like CM Punk, I don't need to swoop in and kick a man while he's down just to taste success. I'm all about honour, about respect, about setting an example not just for up-and-coming superstars but also for the kids. UWF superstars are in the spotlight 24/7, if we make a mistake we're scrutinised to no end and our actions could very well be replicated by members of the UWF Universe in everyday life. In the case of kicking a man while he's down, nobody wants to see crap like that happen in the middle of the street. I know I don't, which is why I did what I knew was the right thing to do. Could it cost me possibly my only chance at tasting success one final time? Maybe, the fact is you can't rule that out, but no amount of money or championships can tempt me to throw away my soul. That's what CM Punk wanted me to do, and if a scumbag like Punk tells you to do something, you do the opposite. I sincerely hope Sting manages to pull up from the attack and is one hundred percent on Sunday night, because I want to face a fit and firing Sting and know that if I beat him... I did so respectfully.

Matthews nods his head in agreement, encouraged by Taz's words.

Josh Matthews: Do you have anything to say regarding CM Punk?

Taz: I don't, Josh. I said Punk's a coward, a scumbag, ands that you should always do the opposite of what he says. I think that sums it up haha.

Josh Matthews: Do you have any final words regarding Sting and your Extreme Championship match at the Royal Rumble?

Taz: No, but I do have a warning for a certain group of individuals - if you attempt to ruin my title match again... there'll be hell to pay. SURVIVE if I let you!

Taz spins out of the camera's view as the UWF Universe are heard cheering his threat that's probably directed towards JBL and company. Mathews watches him walk away as we head to our first commercial of the evening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

RAW_1000_Photo_086_display_image.jpg

CM Punk: 3, The Rock: 0.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras switch to the backstage as we see a limo pull into the parking lot, after a few seconds a door opens and The Miz emerges, he takes a moment to look around and straighten his pressed suit before adopting his pout and making his way purposely toward the backstage arena.

VXBxSGxvejN0cVkx_o_the-miz-talks-about-his-return---wwe-raw-backstage-_zps377b9f6c.jpg

After a few steps he's intercepted by Todd Grisham

Todd Grisham: Miz! Miz! Can I get a few words? The NXT fans haven't seen you since your championship match at New Year's Resolution. You were booked to fight on two week's ago on NXT but didn't show, you werent' booked last week and again you're NOT booked to compete this week, but here you are. Can you give us some insight as to what's going on right now in the world of The Miz?

The Miz takes a sharp intake of breath through his nostrils and smiles wryly, he looks straight ahead not yet making eye contact with Grisham, eventually after a few seconds he exhales and turns to face him

The Miz: Well you're really asking a whole bunch of questions there and I don't wanna scrimp on any of my answers so what I'm gonna do is take them one by one. With regards to my title match against Bully Ray... well that's a big one so we'll come back to that later. First of all let me deal with my NXT "no show" a couple of weeks back. Fact is that after that match at New Year's Resolution I was advised by doctors to rest up for a few days, JBL knew that but booked me on NXT two days later anyway. You know why he did that? He knew I couldn't compete so he booked me just so he could pull me and look like the “big boss, Donald Trump, you're hired, you're fired, blah, blah, stetson, blahâ€, in front of the UWF fans. Then last week, and again tonight, when I am fit to compete, guess what? Surprise surprise he DOESN'T book me on the card. I've no idea what he's got in store for me next week but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up in a 6 person tag match alongside Christy Hemme and Maxine taking on Kane, Rhino and Brock Lesnar!

But to be honest I'm not in the least bit surprised. The thing is I'm a problem for JBL, a pain in the ass, and he was hoping that after New Year's Resolution I would just fade away and disappear. Fact is that all he cares about at the moment is his strangle hold on NXT and his war of egos against Sting. I don't fit neatly into that little trailerpark tornado tiff because I'm not a friend of Sting and I'm certainly not a friend of JBL. Me being in the title picture just messes things up, muddies the waters. Bully Ray on the other hand, that he can handle. He can live with that. CM Punk being champ? Well that's even better! Seems that Punk is one of his guys now so Bully vs Punk at the Royal Rumble is the perfect match for JBL. Means he can forget about the title for a few weeks and focus all his attention on the Purveyors of Poison. Unfortunately for JBL though... I'm not gonna let that happen.

Y'see JBL's plan relies on me taking a break, disappearing from the main-event scene for a while, dropping down the card, licking my wounds, maybe finding myself a tag partner and having a pop at becoming a tag team champion. Any of those options suit JBL, Bully Ray and CM Punk but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say “No Deal†to all of that.

And we are now rather neatly back to the NXT World Title match at New Year's Resolution. Our “champion†Bully Ray had it all his way going into the match. Thanks to the table match stipulation he didn't get a wrestling match, he got a brawl and thanks to me being number one contender, he got an opponent who was a wrestler and not a thug. Even with ALL THAT stacked in his favour he still had to cheap shot his way to winning the match. Now I understand that Bully Ray has an innate desire to always thrust his hands towards other men's genitalia whenever he's given the opportunity but ya think he could've kept his desires in check for one match just so that he could win clean. Unfortunately his tendencies got the better of him and he couldn't help but take a pop at the Mizanin family jewels. That was all that got him over the line, he was this close (Miz intimates inches with his thumb and index finger), inches, literally a Bully Ray penis length away from going through a table, that's how close he got to losing his title. So he got a bit of luck, and d'you what? Stop the presses cause I'm about to praise Bully Ray; you cant fault him for getting the job done. He retained his title and you have to give him credit for that, even if it's begrudging. But here's the thing Bully Ray, you might still be champion, but everyone in that arena that night, everyone watching at home, everyone in the back, JBL, CM Punk even YOU! Every single person knows that based on that match, I deserve to be NXT World Champion...

So it's Bully Ray vs CM Punk at the Royal Rumble, fair enough I can live with that. I got my own thing that night to concentrate on, and I plan to be the very first man from NXT to win the Royal Rumble match. But make no mistake about it; as far as NXT goes, I am next in line for a title shot. And d'you know why? Because I deserve a rematch. Bully Ray you can come out and run your mouth about how you got the win so I should just move along, CM Punk you can do the same about how it's your time now but you both know deep down that this is FAR from over. So, here's how it's going to go, between now and the time when I get my rematch I'm going to be at every show, whether I'm booked on the card or not. And when either of you are competing, I'll be around, and I'll be watching and I will not allow it to be just the two of you in the main-event picture. Like it or not boys; I'm here to stay

thumb_It_s_a_3MB_par-tay2C_baby21_-_Backstage_Fallout_SmackDown_-_December_72C_2012_mp4_000156122_zps44ce1f6b.jpg

He smiles broadly at the camera, Todd Grisham looks set to ask him another question but before he can The Miz telegraphs it

Ah! This interview is over, I'm off to get myself a nice cool bottled beer, a comfy seat and I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show...

With that he strides off smiling from ear to ear leaving Todd Grisham looking dejected as the cameras head to another area of the backstage.

We head backstage to see Johnny Curtis standing alone backstage.

johnny3.jpg

Johnny Curtis
Oh hey there. I bet you're wondering where my little posse is? To be honest with you, I have no idea. They said they had to go deal with something but they'll be back to watch me beat the NXT Champion in the ring tonight. I mean Bully Ray? What the hell can he do. He's just some poor fat kid who got bullied when he was younger by popular kids like me so now he tries to return the favor now that he's older. Sorry bully, but this prom king didn't become a fat lazy bastard. He's still the damn king!

Just as Johnny finishes, Derrick Bateman and Maxine walk into the room already arguing.

Derrick Bateman
No I'm telling you, The Parent Trap was with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Maxine
No you idiot! That was It Takes Two, The Parent Trap was the one with Lindsey Lohan!

Lindsay Lohan doesn't have a twin Maxine!

They used camera tricks to make it seem like she had a twin.

They didn't have that kind of technology back then you idiot!

Whoa hey calm down you guys. Is this what you've been doing all day?

Pretty much. Maxine doesn't realize that the Parent Trap was with the Olsen twins and Kirstie Alley.

Well duh Maxine everyone knows Lindsey Lohan doesn't have a twin.

Unless....

The plot thickens!

What if she did! We all know she took a turn for the worse after Mean Girls. What if she died and her lesser known twin took her place. What if she's a ganger!

Idiots

Maxine puts her face into her palm.

So what have you two been doing while you were gone?

Well we got a meeting with the chairmen and-

Maxine slaps Derrick across the face

Shut up Derrick! It's a surprise. Almost as big of a surprise as you're going to get when you win tonight.

A NXT Championship title opportunity!

Uhh maybe but I was talking about having your way with me.

Well that's not a surprise that happens every night regardless but thanks anyways.

Jesus Maxine you sure are a let down!

The camera fades out on Derrick Bateman's disgruntled face as things return to ringside.

DING DING!

899c8bffc8282b5cf81727d961b8c9fb_500.jpg

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;ZZZMXV3j7Xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZMXV3j7Xc[/video]

The NXT World Champion, Bully Ray makes his way onto the stage as "The Beaten Path" just gets into the guitar solo part. He starts pointing at random members of the audience and shouting obscene profanities to them as he marches towards the ring. Near the ring he looks at the camera as he gets his phone out.

Christy Hemme: From Hell's Kitchen, New York. Weighing in at three hundred and ten pounds. He is the NXT World Champion, Bully Ray!

Walking past he says into the camera "Save your wishes, this dragon doesn't have any balls Hash Tag BullyNation." looking mighty pleased with himself as he makes his way up the ring steps and in between the ropes. He stands in front of the ring ropes and with one hand raises the horns and with the other the coveted NXT Championship. He hands it over to the referee as he waits on his opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;d5bd9jiQz7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5bd9jiQz7M[/video]

Johnny Curtis' theme music begins playing and the crowd pops in excitement as he and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Westbrook, Maine. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds, the "Thoroughbred" Johnny Curtis!

Bateman and Maxine remain ringside as Curtis enters the ring, ready for the match ahead of him.

DING DING!

Matt Striker: I hope that Johnny Curtis destroys Bully Ray here tonight.

Joey Styles: Well if you hadn't picked on me last week then nothing would have been done, but you pushed it too far and I'm getting tired of being pushed around.

Matt Striker: I'll push you around again if you get on my nerves with your marking out. Remember Bully Ray also attacked you and you're one of his old ECW pals according to CM Punk.

Joey Styles: CM Punk can kiss my ass. If Michael Cole can have an orgasm mark out for The Miz, then I certainly can for the guys who busted their ass over in ECW. Now let's just call the damn match like professionals.

Matt Striker: Not with that mouth we can't.

Bully Ray notices the two bickering at each other from ringside and warns them that he'll hurt them again if they don't shut up. Matt Striker acts innocent and points at Joey Styles for being the one at fault.

Joey Styles: Oh really professional, Matt!

Matt Striker: And now you're the one whose starting this week. Can we just call this match like professionals.

Joey Styles: Boy do I wish Taz didn't get back into wrestling again.

Matt Striker: If you even want to call it that.

Joey Styles: ENOUGH, call the damn match.

Referee Mike Chioda motions for the bell to be rung as Bully Ray and Johnny Curtis get into a verbal back and forth battle. At ringside, Derrick Bateman hops onto the apron to distract Bully Ray. Bully Ray goes to knock Bateman off the apron, but Bateman steps down on his own. This allows for Johnny Curtis to get a cheap shot in on Bully Ray on his back. Johnny Curtis goes to Irish-whip Bully Ray into the ropes, but Bully Ray plants his feet and Irish-whips Johnny Curtis over the top rope and lands on Bateman as he tried to catch him, but failed doing so.

Joey Styles: The strength shown here thus far from the NXT World Champion is brutal force. I hope CM Punk is taking notes in the back.

Matt Striker: I think CM Punk is evaluating the our NXT World Champion just fine as of late.

Joey Styles: If he is then why is he appearing at other wrestling companies besides our own?

Matt Striker: It's his choice, Joey. Do I tell you that you need a few breath mints, no, but you do.

Joey Styles: One more out of you and this broadcast is over.

Mike Chioda looks from inside the ring to make sure that Johnny Curtis is alright and just as he begins to count him out, Bully Ray heads out onto the outside. Bully Ray picks up Johnny Curtis and drags him near the announce table and just tosses him onto it and causes for the monitor to be knocked off and everything else in hind sight. Johnny Curtis is shown down on the floor with a monitor on top of him and part of the NXT covering that is on the announcers table. Both Matt Striker and Joey Styles were able to avoid being involved in the destruction. Bully Ray tells them "THAT'S YOUR WARNING". Mike Chioda goes onto the outside and warns Bully Ray to get inside the ring. Bully Ray brushes him off and heads over to where Johnny Curtis is, picks him up and tosses him into the ring.

Matt Striker: Warning made clear right there as we are back on air now after all that just went down.

Joey Styles: Done with your joking now are you?

Matt Striker: Yeah let's just call the match.

Bully Ray gets inside the ring and picks Johnny Curtis back up and delivers a sidewalk slam to him and makes the cover

KICK OUT!!!

Bully Ray gets to his knees and delivers a few right hand haymakers to Johnny Curtis before Mike Chioda has to step in. Bully Ray picks Jonny Curtis back up to his feet once more and delivers a few elbow shots to his head which knocks Johnny Curtis down to one knee. Bully Ray then bounces off of the ropes and comes back with a big boot to Johnny Curtis face. Bully Ray avoids making the cover and goes to bounce off the ropes, but Bateman is shown pulling the ropes down and causes Bully Ray to land hard on his left side on the floor. Mike Chioda turns around and notices Bully Ray on the outside with Bateman pretty close to him and realizes Bully Ray was just in the ring and motions to ban Bateman from ringside. Bateman isn't happy at all and heads off to the back upset.

Joey Styles: Well good this was a two on one assault practically.

Matt Striker: For a while there Joey, Bully Ray was holding his own until the numbers game became a problem.

Johnny Curtis slowly gets up to his feet and notices Bully Ray struggling to get up to his feet. He then climbs to the top turnbuckle while Mike Chioda tries telling him to get off and as Bully Ray gets up to his feet, Johnny Curtis leaps off and delivers a diving clothesline onto him. The crowd cheers for the aerial attack done by Johnny Curtis as they appreciate the risk taking move. Mike Chioda hollers at Johnny Curtis to get inside the ring and ends up doing so as he first picks up Bully Ray and tosses him into the ring. Johnny Curtis picks Bully Ray back up to his feet inside the ring and delivers a devastating European uppercut and causes for Bully Ray to fall back into the ropes and as he bounces off of them, Johnny Curtis grabs him and delivers a belly to belly back suplex. Johnny Curtis then makes the cover.

NO.....KICK OUT!!!

Matt Striker: Oh for a second there I thought Johnny Curtis was going to knock off the NXT World Champion.

Joey Styles: It would have taken any momentum Bully Ray has heading into the Royal Rumble this Sunday against CM Punk had he lost right there.

Johnny Curtis shouts at Mike Chioda for a slow count. Johnny Curtis then gets up to his feet and along the way picks up Bully Ray and delivers the "Johnny-kick" to him. Johnny Curtis begins to mock Bully Ray and then actually begins to mock CM Punk, Bully Ray's opponent at Royal Rumble. Johnny Curtis then says out loud that he's the best in the world. The crowd gives him heat for it. Johnny just brushes them off and heads back to work on Bully Ray.

Matt Striker: Instead of mocking his opponent, Johnny Curtis should just follow up on Bully Ray.

Joey Styles: Matt, I agree with you he is wasting valuable moments here that can be used on Bully Ray.

Johnny Curtis backs Bully Ray into the corner and delivers a few elbow shots to the right side of Bully Ray's head. Mike Chioda tries to step in, but Johnny Curtis tells him to back off. Johnny Curtis then climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and begins to deliver right hand shots to Bully Ray's head. Johnny Curtis then starts mocking at the fans which allows valuable time for Bully Ray to regroup and grabs a hold of Johnny Curtis and pulls him away from the corner and delivers a massive sit down powerbomb. Both men are now knocked down and out.

Joey Styles: For the second time Johnny Curtis wasted time and this time he cost himself.

Matt Striker: That's why you never take your eyes off of your opponent.

The referee begins to count both men down.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Both men are beginning to stir as Bully Ray begins to push himself with his arms and Johnny Curtis starts crawling toward the ropes.

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Johnny Curtis uses the ropes to climb to his feet as Bully Ray is back to a vertical base as well, Johnny's back turned to him as Ray sizes him up for the Bully Bomb. As Bully gets ready to hook the full nelson part of the move...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

Bully turns to the stage as CM Punk comes running down the ramp, sliding into the ring as both men begin to trade punches. The referee goes to reprimand them but Bully throws a punch, knocking him on his rear, but this opens him up as Punk hooks his arms and drops him with the Bully Bomb! Punk exits the ring and grabs the NXT World Championship, heading up the ramp as the camera pans back to the ring where the referee is on his feet and motions to the ringside official what his decision is.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification, Johnny Curtis!

20110301_NXT_curtis_wins.jpg

Matt Striker: Johnny Curtis has done it! Johnny Curtis has a victory over the NXT World Champion!

Joey Styles: CM Punk has just shifted the momentum into his direction, Matt, are we looking at the man that will end the reign of Bully Ray?

As NXT moves on from what just transpired, we're taken backstage to the office door of NXT's General Manager, JBL. The door is opened as we're shockingly shown an unfamiliar face on NXT exit the office. They close the door behind them and when they turn around they notice the camera focused on them, looking like a deer caught in a car's headlights.

Christian-wwe-superstar-12-468x270.jpeg

It's none other than Raw's Christian, who grins smugly at the camera.

Christian: Uh oh. Busted!

Christian alters his body and faces the camera directly, folding his arms immediately afterwards.

Cameraman: Christian... what're you... what're you doing here?

Christian: Well I was hoping to just have a chat with an old friend of mine, who just so happens to be the NXT General Manager, and then slip out unseen. I guess that plan has somewhat backfired, but I'd be lying if I said I was disappointed about being found out.

Cameraman: What exactly did you speak to JBL about?

Christian: Alright, you've got me. I wasn't here for a friendly catch-up. I was here to remind John that although he has eight men involved in the Rumble match on Sunday night, neither one of them will be winning it. I told John not to worry about tentatively scheduling an NXT Championship match at Wrestlemania quite yet, because the man who'll be winning the Rumble... will be me.

Christian continues to grin as the Cameraman poses another question to him.

Cameraman: And how did he take that?

Christian: How do you think he took it? I'm a Raw superstar, I showed up uninvited, I slipped past security and made my way into his office. John listened to what I had to say, he took little notice of it, and then informed me to leave his office immediately or security would be called. Like I said, all I wanted to do was slip in and slip out, so frankly security is the last thing I feel like dealing with.

Cameraman: I feel there's some missing details in all of this, Christian.

Christian shakes his head, still with a grin on his face.

Christian: All I've done is answer the questions you've asked me... but you're right. I also told John that after I win the Royal Rumble from the number one spot, I'll be using my deserved title shot on the UWF Championship and NOT the NXT Championship. I want nothing to do with this second-rate excuse of a brand and I made my point clear to its General Manager.

Cameraman: So does your appearance tonight explain why you failed to show up on Raw last night?

Christian: It does. See I don't need to explain any further to Curt Hawkins, Antonio Cesaro, or anybody else associated with Raw why I will be winning the Royal Rumble match and therefore earn myself one... more... World Championship match. They hear it every week, they comprehend it and refuse to acknowledge it, and I value my time enough to not have to repeat it once again. So, I decided to use my time a little differently, and I think I've done so successfully.

Cameraman: So does this mean you'll show up to Smac...

Christian: Look, I've got a plane to catch. Enjoy your little scoop, pal, but I've said enough.

Christian abruptly begins to walk away carefully, walking down the hallway calmly looking at each door and taking note of who could emerge from it at any given moment. The camera shuts off as NXT returns to commercial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

RumbleMatch_zps2a29f97e.png

Who's going to WrestleMania?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fans in the arena cheer as Jeremy Borash is shown

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time.. is my friend, and newest NXT superstar AJ Styles

AJ shows up as fans cheer and AJ looks at JB and he begins to speak

images

AJ Styles: Hey JB.... Quick question not to be rude, but why do you always interview me?

Jeremy Borash: Well AJ I always get to interview you, because I always win the luck of the draw.

AJ Styles: Well... uhh, so what is it that you want to ask me?

Jeremy Borash: Well AJ you came back with a huge bang, and a big one at it. When you came back you sent a message loud and clear that you are after JBL's cabinet. Why did you attack the cabinet like that?

AJ Styles: JB it is simple. I attacked the cabinet because I see the wrong it shows in professional wrestling today. I mean this man right here JB, JBL is corrupt. The man is corrupt with power. When he first came here on NXT he wanted to gift wrap the championship to Robert Roode. No you see that is wrong... where I come from you work hard to be in the place you are in. Nobody just gives it to you, nobody just says here you go, and that is what I see wrong in the cabinet. The cabinet are nothing more then a bunch of selfish thugs. These four men they are only using JBL to get the advantage they need. They are abusing his power to make sure they get there way. Look at this Punk is in the NXT world title match, and the rest of these jokers are in the royal rumble.

JB, JBL is up to no good. Remember a fews years ago at the old company UCW.... This man played rock, paper, scissors with Kurt Angle for the ECW championship. A title I held at one point. A title that I worked hard to get. That is something I don't like about JBL and his cabinet. See right now JB the battle lines are crossed, and guarantee you this justice will be restored here in the UWF...integrity will be brought back here in the NXT brand, and in all honesty JB I am the phenomenal one. I like to come back and make an impact, and that is what I do. So what better impact then to show my new boss, and his little cronies that I am not afraid of him. JBL won't break me, and neither will his cabinet later tonight.

fans cheer as AJ Styles walks away and JB is left there looking.

The tron turns on and we see Austin Aries.

rh4d45.jpg

"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries:

Travesty...what happened last week in my match was nothing more than a travesty. A travesty of a victory by the so
called "Best in The World", CM Punk. I knew it all along. I knew CM Punk would never get over the fact that he's gotta wrestle along with a man who is better than him. Now, I'm not going to brag about how CM Punk stole the victory away from me, about how he took the easy way out. I understand why he did so because I'd do the same thing if he'd be the one hitting Rhino with his finisher. But in reality that would never happen, as we all know. In reality, I'm the man who hit Rhino with the brainbuster. In reality, I'm the man who dominated both Taz and Rhino last week. In reality, I'm the man who won the match last week despite what CM Punk did. Looking back, it doesn't really matter if I pinned Rhino or no. I got the W and my paycheck with a bonus for a victory for that separate week. But I got one more thing I didn't want...one thing I'll soon give back to the man who gave it to me, CM Punk.

See, there's one moment I remember like it was yesterday. The day when I wre
stled CM Punk for the ROH World Championship, and I lost. But the loss CM Punk gave me that night doesn't matter to me because on that one night...one night he got lucky and won. But I'm an honest man so I took things the way they were and I settled with the fact I lost. I thought to myself "Hey, you were still a good champ. You did what CM Punk couldn't do in a long amount of time. You defeated Samoa Joe." I'm not worried about the loss. What I'm worried about is what happened before the match. CM Punk came out and people went nuts! They went absolutely nuts! Chanting his name, cheering for their hero. Yet when I came out they were like "This is the guy that's better than Punk as we all know but this is Punk's last night in ROH so let's cheer for Punk more." THAT! That is what I'm worried about.

Why? Not because I'm jealous of Punk, not because people liked him more at the time. I'm worried because I know the truth. I know it and people at the arena on that night knew it as well. I am the better man. I always was. But on that one night fans decided to give CM Punk a bit of what I call an ego-massage. They massaged his ego because they knew CM Punk is nowhere near my A Double Level. They just wanted CM Punk to feel better about himself and apparently they succeeded because to this very day, CM Punk thinks he's better than me because on one night he got lucky and fans cheered him more. That just shows you how pathetic CM Punk really is. A couple of marks cheer for him and suddenly he thinks he's a God.

Also, that's the real reason why CM Punk did what he did last week. To show me he still thinks he's bet
ter than me. To spit it right in my face. Newsflash, Punk. Stealing a victory from other man doesn't mean you're better. Also, CM Punk didn't hit me with a GTS because I got in his face after he "made" Rhino tap out. He did it because he knew what was coming. He knew that if he'd stand there for more than a minute I'd pick him up, spin his around and bust his brain. But this time, CM Punk doesn't know what's coming right at him and it's better that way because if he'd know he'd pack his bags and go back to WWE and demand respect from little kids. In fact, that's exactly what he's gonna do. Because if he wins the NXT World Title at the Rumble...I, the Royal Rumble match winner will go right after his ass.

Aries begins to laugh as the scene fades to black and things return to ringside.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a two-on-one Handicap Elimination match! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;2tD6E3mAwT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tD6E3mAwT0[/video]

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o4_250.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o1_250.gif

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. Representing the "Purveyors of Poison", Seth Rollins!

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o2_250.gif

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o3_250.gif

Joey Styles: Once again Seth Rollins finds himself in a handicap predicament, but with everyone that can possibly help him banned from ringside, the odds certainly don't favor him.

Matt Striker: Well let's not count Seth out, Joey, you make it sound as though he can't hold his own without back-up.

Joey Styles: Well at least Bradshaw's not going to be reffing this thing anymore, that's a plus.

Rollins gets ready for the match ahead as Christy continues the introductions.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

Fan in the arena are cheering for Rollins when all of a sudden

Get
Ready to
Fly!

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk[/video]

Fans in the arena burst into cheers as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and AJ Styles poses for the fans.

Christy Hemme: From Gainesville, Georgia. Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds, the "Phenomenal" A...J....Styles!

AJ makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, posing for the fans again, then gets ready for the match ahead as Christy finishes the introductions.

Christy Hemme: And the opponents. Introducing first...

People in the arena are having a good time watching UWF NXT when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off.
!!!LIGHTS OUT!!!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead starts playing through the arena speakers and people automaticaly start booing the arrival of A Double, Austin Aries who emerges from behind wearing a cape.

wmplayer201210291925478.jpg

Austin Aries
' cape is slightly shining when he turns around. Aries extends his hands as he walks down the ramp. As Aries is walking down to the ring pyros are exploding behind his back.

Christy Hemme: From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at two-hundred and ten pounds, he is the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries!

wmplayer201210291925535.jpg

When Aries is in front of the ring he lies down on the apron and puts his hand in the air. Aries then stands up and faces the ring. The camera angle focuses on Aries' cape.

wmplayer201210291926043.jpg

Aries then uses the ropes to catapult himself into the ring. When Aries lands on his feet he turns around couple of times. Then he unclips his cape and awaits his partner and opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

As CM Punk comes out, there is a heavily split mix reaction for him. CM Punk though doesn't look to be in the best of moods. Punk makes his way straight for the ring

CMPunk1-6.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at two-hundred and eighteen pounds, C.M. Punk!

Punk enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

In the top left corner of the ring stands AJ Styles, in the bottom left is Seth Rollins, in the bottom right is Austin Aries, and in the top right is CM Punk. Each man looks at the person across the ring from them as Seth and Austin charge one another, leaving Styles and Punk to tangle with each other.

Seth and Austin are locked up in a collar-elbow tie-up as Rollins pulls his opponent into a side headlock. Seth pushes him forward into the ropes, Aries riding the momentum back to the point he was thrown from, leaping up and throwing an enziguiri, kicking Rollins in the back of the head with the point of his toes. Seth is sent towards the mat, catching himself with his hands. Aries throws another kick in the direction of Rollins, aiming for the abdomen, but Seth rolls quickly to the side and onto his back, dodging the kick as he grabs Austin’s ankle on both sides, rolling to his knees as he flips the Greatest Man That Ever Lived onto the mat, Aries’ head rocking from the impact. Austin’s arms bend backward at the elbows as he holds the back of his head with his hands, his eyes clenched tightly shut and his teeth on display from the pain as he rolls onto his left side.

Seth grabs him and returns him to his back, leaping into the air and attempting a double leg drop. Aries jumps from the mat to avoid it and finds himself behind his opponent as Rollins crashes and burns. Austin walks over and leans over his shoulder, throwing his own arm around Rollins’ neck and applying a dragon sleeper, wrenching back on the hold.

Matt Striker: Austin Aries wisely capitalizing, putting himself in the driver's seat.

Joey Styles: This is the last place Seth wants to find himself.

Now that Seth and Austin are stationary, AJ has an opening as he walks up to Punk and delivers a knife edge chop to the upper abdomen. Punk looks down at where he was stricken, then looks at AJ, who winds back and connects in the same location. Punk looks at where he was struck again, then looks at the Phenomenal One with aggression in his expression. Styles is ready for the challenge, motioning for Punk to bring it on, as the number one contender rocks back and then forward, connecting with a headbutt on the top of the skull of AJ Styles. Styles is in a daze as Punk throws up his right leg, going for a big boot but AJ moves his head slightly to the right, causing the move to miss. Punk's leg rests on the left shoulder of his opponent as Styles pulls on the leg and rocks forward, planting him on the mat. AJ throws Punk's leg off of him and walks forward, standing over Punk as he leans down, grabbing the hair on the back of the head with his left hand, clenching into a tight fist, and balling up his right hand into a fist as he begins to light into the forehead of Punk.

While this was going on, Aries stood up with the dragon sleeper to give himself a larger range of motion with the hold. But as soon as he did, Rollins connected with a punch to the side of Austin’s head with his free hand. As Austin flinched from the attack, Seth slipped out of the hold and busted him in the face with a stiff right, Aries staggering back a bit. Rollins leapt to the side so that Austin was in his path again and charged, leaping into the air and connecting with a shoulder block that knocked Aries back and put him in the corner.

Matt Striker: And Rollins turns things around!

Joey Styles: He and AJ are taking it to Aries and Punk right now!

Punk simultaneously throws a left and right punch into the sides of Styles, breaking up what was going on as AJ stopped throwing punches, Punk sitting up and connecting with a headbutt to the abdomen. AJ staggered backward, winded, as Punk got to his feet and grabbed him around the neck with both hands and lifted him into the air, looking to go for a chokebomb. Instead Punk turned around and threw him through the air, causing him to collide with Rollins, knocking both men into the corner as Aries leaps out of it. With both men in his sights, Punk took off running and connected with a body splash! Punk took a few steps backward and AJ fell forward to the mat, Punk catching him before he hit the mat with a goozle and returning him to a vertical base.

Rollins tried to get away but Punk got a hold of him as well, gripping his head like it was a basketball with his free hand. Seth was brought to his knees from the pain as Punk hoisted up Styles with a one-handed chokeslam, dumping him over the rope onto the apron, as AJ hit the edge on the way down, crashing to the floor. With the other hand now free, Punk applies a full Vise Grip, grabbing Rollins’ head with both hands. Seth sunk lower and lower to the mat as he suffered in the hold. Punk then hoisted him into the air and swung downward, Seth’s body resembling a whip cracking as Punk lands in a seated position.

Joey Styles: What sickening impact!

Matt Striker: Who knew Punk had such man-handling strength!

Punk stands up as Seth slumps lifelessly from the seated position onto his back, his eyes closed. Styles slides into the ring and comes charging at Punk, leaping into the air and connecting with a dropkick. AJ hit the mat with disturbing impact as the move only caused Punk to take a few steps backward. He grabs AJ by the hair on the back of his head and throws him into the bottom left turnbuckle, the back of AJ's head rocking with the impact. Punk turns him so he's facing the turnbuckle and places his foot between the shoulder blades of his opponent, pushing forward as Styles cries out in pain.

Joey Styles: He's going to rip his arms outta their sockets!

Rollins dives at the other leg of Punk, clipping the knee and sliding under the bottom rope to avoid being landed on as Punk falls backward to the mat, AJ falling with him. Seth grabs Aries by the ankle and drags him out of the ring, Aries hitting the floor hard as Rollins re-enters the ring. He sizes up Punk, adrenaline surging through him, as the Best in the World begins to stir. Punk sits up and turns, placing his hands on the mat and beginning to climb to his feet. At this time, Seth goes for the Avada Kedavra but it backfires as Punk grabs his leg and turns, throwing him through the air and getting him hung up on the ropes. Punk takes to the opposite ropes and runs into them, launching himself at Rollins, who's desperately trying to get his leg free.

Matt Striker: Here comes Punk!

At the last possible second before impact, Rollins gets his leg free and turns, ending up in the bottom left corner as Punk goes flying through the ropes, hitting his head on the ring barricade. Aries re-enters the ring at this point and looks at Seth and AJ both. Aries goes for a big boot but Seth dodges it by hitting the mat and rolling out of the ring, leaving Aries and AJ to wrestle.

Styles and Aries locked up with a traditional collar-elbow tie-up but that didn't last long as Aries twisted and pulled AJ towards him, the side of his knee connecting with Styles’ abdomen. He kneed AJ again, causing him to hunch enough for Aries to connect with an elbow to the back of the neck that brought AJ to his face on the mat. Aries hit an elbow drop in between the shoulder blades of Styles and went for another, but AJ rolled out of the way and Austin hit nothing but mat. As Aries popped back up, AJ caught him with a running kick square in the mouth that knocked him to his feet and backward into the ropes. Aries bounced forward and right into AJ's grasp, who applied a headlock.

Aries got a knee up and connected with AJ's abdomen again, breaking the hold and causing Styles to hunch over again, as Aries hooked his arms around his waist and hoisted him through the air onto his shoulder.

Joey Styles: What strength!

Aries connected with a dominator into the turnbuckle and let go soon after making impact, leaving AJ upside down. Austin put him into the tree of woe and created a bit of distance between the two of them. He then took off, eliminating the distance, and caught Styles in the face with a modified version of a bicycle kick. The back of AJ's head hit, causing the bottom padding to slide to the side, which means he hit the ring post itself. Styles looked to be in a daze as Aries walked over, turned his back to him hooking his arms, and began to lift him up.

Aries throws AJ upward and gets ready to deliver a cross powerbomb but he waited a moment too long as Styles came to and threw a foot back, kicking Austin in the kidney. Aries thrust back in agony enough for AJ to push into the corner with his legs, and then spring off, launching both men forward in Austin’s original path. Aries charged across the ring and collided with the opposite turnbuckle, breaking his hold, as AJ somehow rolled up his back and landed on the turnbuckle nearby.

Styles looked around at them smiling for a moment, unfortunately that bought Aries enough time to get to his feet, as he delivered a bicycle kick, connecting with his opponent's abdomen, causing Aries to get hung up for a moment and sending Styles flying backwards off the top turnbuckle, hitting the ringside barricade back first! AJ cried out in pain and seemed to collapse to the ground face first as Rollins re-entered the ring.

Joey Styles: Oh my! AJ's vertebrae may be shattered!

Aries stomped his shoulders and back as soon as he slid in but Rollins dove at his leg, clipping the knee and causing it to buckle as Austin fell to the mat. He allowed Aries to get up and attempted a discus elbow but Aries ducked it and reversed into the Brainbuster! Austin hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Seth Rollins has been eliminated!

Joey Styles: And just like that, he's gone!

Matt Striker: The "Phenomenal One" just had his plated filled, Joey.

Punk is still down from hitting his head earlier as AJ gets to his feet, holding his back in pain. He was now alone in this match with two men, but that was going to motivate him rather than intimidate him as he re-entered the ring. Aries kicks Styles in the abdomen to gain the advantage and turns as he lifts AJ off the mat, throwing him into the nearest turnbuckle. AJ hits back first hard and begins walking out of the corner when Aries charges at him with a bicycle kick attempt. AJ sidesteps and his opponent gets caught up in the ropes as the Phenomenal One now goes to the top turnbuckle. Aries gets free but is taken to the mat with a cross body as Styles hooks the leg, the referee rushing over to begin the count in a quick fashion.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Aries powers out as he throws AJ off of him and returns to a vertical basis. Styles goes after Aries who swings at him with a stiff right attempt but AJ ducks it and comes off of the opposite ropes with a leaping axe handle to the face that brings the Greatest Man That Ever Lived to the mat, his head and back absorbing much of the punishment as his neck snaps with the impact. AJ grabs him by the hair and pulls him into a sitting position, delivering a kick to the chest that knocks the wind out of Aries briefly as he goes for a Shining Wizard but Aries rolls out of the way onto his shoulder, avoiding the move entirely as AJ hits the mat. Styles gets up but nearly gets his head taken off with a lariat, his opponent looking at what he'd done with glee as AJ rolls onto his face.

Joey Styles: Break out the aspirin, his head's gotta be killing him after that one!

In the ring, Aries is dropping knee after knee into the back of AJ’s head, the velocity and impact seeming to increase with each one. The referee looks ready to stop things but just as he goes to, AJ rolls out of the way of one of the knee drops and Austin hits nothing but mat. In the brief moment Aries is on his knees in pain, AJ kips up and delivers a Shining Wizard to the back of the head, knocking his opposition onto his face as he rolls onto his back. AJ leaps into the air and comes crashing down across Austin’s abdomen with a body splash as he hooks the leg and goes for the cover again. The referee was right there as he did.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Aries got his shoulder up as AJ got off of him, creating a bit of distance between himself and his opponent. As Austin got up, AJ goozled him, attempting a chokeslam but Aries was slightly off the ground when he threw a stiff elbow into the side of AJ’s head, causing him to lose grip. Aries returned to his feet as he threw a dazed and confused AJ into the ropes. As Styles came off of them, Aries went for a bicycle kick but AJ sidestepped the leg slightly so that it rested on his shoulder as he goozled Aries and swept the other, bringing both men crashing to the mat.

AJ was up first, moving about a little woozily due to the hits he had taken to the head throughout the course of the match. He made his way over to the turnbuckle and began to ascend them before arriving on the top. Styles stood and posed for the crowd, but before he could follow up on what he was planning, Aries ran up into the corner and low blowed him. With his opponent writhing in pain, Aries saw an open window for dangerous opportunity as he set up for the Brainbuster. The crowd gasped as Aries leapt from the top turnbuckle, connecting with the maneuver!

Joey Styles: Never mind what I said earlier, now his head is killing him!

Matt Striker: This may be it for AJ!

The referee looks at both men who were definitely worse for the wear and begins to count them down.

ONE!

…

TWO!

…

THREE!

…

FOUR!

…

FIVE!

Aries rolls onto his side, escaping the situation he was in as he rolls onto his stomach and begins to push off the mat with his arms. AJ grabs the ropes and pulls himself to his feet as everyone can see blood running from his nose and mouth due to the earlier Brainbuster off the top. The referee stops the count as both men are stirring. Aries gets to his feet but still seems to be a bit loopy as AJ touches his hand to his face and looks at it, observing the blood.

Austin shakes off the daze as he and AJ charge one another, Aries taking a swing at his opponent who ducks the punch and uses the momentum of the opposite ropes to launch himself back. Just as it looks like curtains for the Phenomenal One, AJ connects with a running corkscrew neckbreaker and covers Aries.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Austin Aries has been eliminated!

AJ gets to a vertical base quickly, adrenaline pumping as CM Punk re-enters the ring. Suddenly a familiar voice is heard.

Wait a second, AJ.

The crowd boos as they recognize the sound of the General Manager's voice. The camera pans to him standing on the stage.

16_crop_north.jpg

Since Kane decided to put his hands on me earlier tonight, all bets are off! Zack, Darren, get out here! And Austin, don't go anywhere!

Bradshaw makes his way down the ramp as Zack and Darren come running from the back. In the ring, AJ goes to charge Punk but Aries grabs his legs and pulls him onto his face. Aries gets up as he and Punk begin stomping on AJ viciously, Darren and Zack and Bradshaw joining in once they get to the ring.

Joey Styles: You've gotta be kidding me! Anarchy rules again!

Matt Striker: And I'm assuming the ban isn't lifted on the others, so AJ's on his own out here!

Aries and Punk pull AJ to his feet, Austin holding him by his right wrist and forearm and Punk holding him by his left wrist and forearm as Zack holds down his left foot and Darren holds down his right. As this is going on, JBL takes a few steps back and sizes AJ up for the Clothesline From Hell.

Joey Styles: Not this! Not on his debut night!

Suddenly the lights go out.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

88338_o.gif

The lights came back up and Sting was standing in the ring

mqdefault.jpg

Sting goes right after JBL and clotheslines him over the top rope as Bradshaw hits the floor hard. Sting turns around and the Cabinet flee the ring as Sting helps AJ up, taking the microphone that JBL dropped.

Sting: I'm baaaack.

Sting drops the microphone as the camera cuts away to all four Cabinet members heading up the ramp with shocked expressions on their face, then pans back to Sting who has a smirk on his face as NXT fades to black.

CREDITS
Taz and Christian promos- Aniking
Miz promo- BigGreenApple
MD3 promo- CaptainxBumout
Johnny Curtis vs. Bully Ray match- Shawn
AJ Styles promo- Chase
Austin Aries promo- Chriss
Finish of Curtis/Ray, everything else- Dresden​

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/16/13 Edition!

This, quite simply, left me wanting MOAR! Looking forward to next week's show already. Congrats to CaptainxBumout on getting the win over the champ! Some great promos too. Damn that Christian, he's everywhere I turn these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.