UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

In the aftermath of New Year's Revolution, NXT bids 2012 farewell but greets 2013 with open arms! Someone not in that great of a mood though is JBL since both members of the "Purveyors of Poison" that were on the pay-per-view card were victorious. This week he's made sure to punish them as well as administer some discipline to other members of the roster.

EPISODE FOURTEEN: POISON CONTROL

BrockLesnar.jpg
VS.
DerrickBateman-1.jpg
&
JohnnyCurtis.jpg

It's a rivalry that's been waging for awhile now and it's time to settle the score once and for all. In one corner, it's the "Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar, while in the other corner it's the "USA Guy" Derrick Bateman and the "Thoroughbred" Johnny Curtis. When the "Modern Day Double Dragon" team up to take on their muscular foe in Handicap action, can they slay the Goron or will they get swept up in the "Perfect Storm"?

Seth.jpg
VS.
AriesNXT.jpg

The war between the Purveyors of Poison and the men they deem JBL's Cabinet is heating up, both between the collective units and the individuals, perhaps mostly between Austin Aries and Seth Rollins. Only four days after meeting in a Last Man Standing match, Aries has demanded that JBL give him another crack at Rollins and his wish was granted. When these two do battle for the second time in a week, will the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" get his revenge or does Seth Rollins have his number?

Bullyworld.jpg
&
Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
VS.
Miz.jpg
&
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg

Two weeks ago they were opponents, and four days ago they became future opponents, but on this night Bully Ray and CM Punk will be tag team partners as they take on the man that failed to capture the World Championship, The Miz and the man that failed to capture the Extreme Championship, Zack Ryder. It's strange bedfellows on both sides and when this unsettling mix comes to a boil, will it be Miz and Ryder getting a redemptive win or Punk once again making the best of a bad situation and he and Ray coming out victorious?

images
VS.
Kane.jpg

Two weeks ago, Darren Young debuted in a fashion that couldn't be ignored when he interfered in the Austin Aries/Kane match and attacked the "Big Red Monster". No one knows what his reason for the attack was but one thing's for certain, Kane doesn't care, he just wants to make the young man pay. When these two collide, will Darren Young be laughing all the way to the bank, or is the monster Kane planning to start the new year off with a win?

StingChamp.jpg
VS.
taz.jpg

And in our main event, Christmas comes a bit delayed for the "Human Suplex Machine" as JBL has decided that he will get his Extreme Championship match LIVE on NXT! Just a few days removed from a brutal Street Fight, can Sting overcome the odds again and retain his title, or is the only thing standing between Taz and gold the two words he must make his opponent say?

PROMOS

Bully Ray- The NXT World Champion will discuss his successful defense.

CM Punk- Punk will give his thoughts on becoming number one contender to the NXT World Championship.

Taz- Taz will give his thoughts on becoming number one contender to the NXT Extreme Championship.

The Purveyors of Poison-The group will give their first promo as an official faction.

JBL- JBL will announce NXT's contribution to the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Anyone else

OOC: It'll be on Thursday for ONE WEEK ONLY so you guys have more time to trash talk.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 1/3/13 Preview

Got Aries once again, hoping we can explode and go hard at it. Will have a TT up tonight!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Only two days to TT? There's a great card here and I hope we get some rematches next week because these matches deserve some time. I can probably get one up tonight.

Aniking

Reaction score

To me, having the show so soon after the pay-per-view doesn't quite do justice to some of the fueds. I mean for one I was looking forward to seeing what the Rollins/Aries one could bring, but it may end 1-1 again. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed I'll only have two days to TT for a title match I was hoping to have WAY more time for, but I will definitely see what I can do.

I still think the show could produce as there's a couple of good match-ups there, but again I can't promise anything spectacular seeing how I have two days and I'm a little busy. Still, we'll see :)

EDIT: Scratch that, I'll have ONE day...

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Aries vs Rollins? A match that I would like to see in reality. Seems like a good match card. From this Raw I will be looking UWF Threads a lot. I just neeeded to look from a point so I will follow NXT. Wonder what JBL has for Rumble?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Aries vs Rollins? A match that I would like to see in reality. Seems like a good match card. From this Raw I will be looking UWF Threads a lot. I just neeeded to look from a point so I will follow NXT. Wonder what JBL has for Rumble?

That match happened in reality. Even more than once, haha.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I take it I'm too late to get in a TT? Unfortunately this is the first time since the new year I've had time to be online for any length of time, didn't realise we had a show so soon after the PPV.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Yeah, unless I missed something the deadline was extended to Wednesday (Yesterday) as the show is due to be posted today (Thursday/Friday dependent on time zone)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT January 3rd, 2013 Edition!

AND NOW, NXT PRESENTS...

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

EPISODE FOURTEEN: POISON CONTROL

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow. As the pyro dies down the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans. The theme music of NXT continues to play until the camera centers on the commentary table where Joey Styles is joined by Matt Striker.

JoeyStyles3.jpg
matt-strikerinbooth-1.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of NXT! I'm Joey Styles...

Matt Striker: And I'm Matt Striker. With New Year's Revolution and the year 2012 behind us, it's time to get things started in 2013 as we begin the road to the Royal Rumble!

Joey Styles: Right you are, Matt. And tonight, speaking of the Rumble, General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield will announce NXT's contribution to the card, including who's going to be in the Rumble match itself!

Matt Striker: And as always, we've got some cutting edge action on top of that! In Handicap action, in what's being billed as the final chapter of the battle, the "Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar takes on the men that have been sizeable thorns in his side, the "Thoroughbred" Johnny Curtis and the "USA Guy" Derrick Bateman.

Joey Styles: Speaking of battles, the battle between the Purveyors of Poison and the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" continues as Austin Aries, feeling he didn't get the match he deserved out of Seth, has demanded a rematch here tonight!

Matt Striker: But there's more development in that battle, because JBL has ensured all three Purveyors are in action tonight. After his actions last week, many suspect Darren Young to be in cahoots with Aries and Bradshaw, something he has neither confirmed or denied. Whatever his alignment, tonight he takes on the "Big Red Monster" Kane!

Joey Styles: And in a match-up of tense proportions, the NXT World Champion Bully Ray must team up with the number one contender CM Punk to take on the man that failed to capture the World Championship The Miz and the man that failed to capture the Extreme Championship, Zack Ryder.

Matt Striker: And in our maaaaaaaiiiiiiiin event, I love doing that, Sting must defend his Extreme Championship against the "Human Suplex Machine" Taz!

The camera's focus shifts from the commentary table to the ring, where it is time for the first match to begin.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!.

108174Entrance.gif

Darkness falls over the arena as well as silence, aside from the audible disdain the fans are expressing with their passionate booing. "Fear of the Dark" by Graveworm begins to play as the fans continue reacting as they normally would for about a minute and forty seconds, because at the minute and forty-one second mark, a screaming begins in the theme, bringing their booing to an end and shattering all silence that existed in the arena. Pyro shoots out of the stage and Kane walks out from the back. Kane wastes no time in walking down to the ring through the red-hue his lights have created. He steps up over the top rope and into the centre of the ring where he completes his entrance with his signature corner pyro.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, weighing in at 325 pounds, Kane!.

MtpnZ.gif

The theme music of Darren Young plays over the PA system and from the back walks the man himself, full of energy. He appears on the stage and simply stands looking down at Kane before he makes his way down to the ring. Darren Young slides into the ring and simply stands in the corner awaiting the bell to be rung.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 239 pounds. Mister No Days Off, Darren Young!.

Kane.jpg
Vs
3263.gif

DING DING!

The match begins with Kane immediately going after Darren Young. Darren ducks a lunging attempt at a lock-up from Kane and kicks away at the right leg of Kane from behind, but Kane soon turns round and hits him with a right hand. Young stumbles backwards against the ropes, Kane trudges towards him but Darren drops down with a Dropkick to the knee which drops Kane onto the middle rope. Darren Young quickly hits the ropes on the opposite side of the ring before leaping down onto Kane in a seated position, choking Kane on the middle rope. Kane stumbles back from the ropes and Darren is quick to capitalize, hitting the ropes and smacking Kane with a Clothesline. Kane however does not fall down so Young repeats the act this time sending Kane down to the hard canvas of the ring mat.

Styles: Darren Young impressive in the early going here, knocking the big man off of his feet.

Striker: That's no easy 'feat'. Get it?. Like 'feat' and 'feet'...

Darren Young tries to keep Kane down with stomps and eventually goes for a big Elbow Drop but Kane sits up. Kane gets back to his feet as Young also gets to his feet, Kane then wraps his hand around the throat of his opponent. Kane is looking for the Chokeslam to finish the match off quickly, but Young fights out of it with kicks to the mid-section before eventually breaking free and hitting Kane with right hands until Kane is in the corner. Young then climbs atop Kane in the corner and begins to unload with right hands to the top of the head of Kane. He does this several times to the count of the crowd until he reaches count nine and showboats a little bit. This only costs Young as Kane reaches up with both hands and grips Young by the throat, tossing him to the mat below. Kane now goes on the attack.

Striker: Too much time spent showboating may cost Darren Young here against 'The Devil's Favourite Demon'

Styles: He's been impressive thus far, but one lapse in concentration can cost you against such an experienced veteran such as Kane.

Kane now forces Young into the corner with a push, Kane then unloads with a Reverse Elbow and a right hand followed by a classic Throat Thrust. Young stumbles out of the corner into the waiting arms of Kane who lifts Young up and drops him with a Sidewalk Slam. Kane then stays atop Young for the cover.

Young kicks out. Kane grabs Darren Young by his hair and drags him up onto his feet. Kane snapmares Darren Young before hitting the ropes and dropping down with a Low Dropkick, kicking Young in the face. Kane does not go for the pin attempt this time however and instead walks out of the ring and along the outside ring apron. Kane then climbs the turnbuckles up onto the top rope where he stands waiting for Darren Young to get to his feet. Once Darren Young gets back to a vertical base Kane leaps off of the top rope with an attempt at the Diving Clothesline but Young reads this, leaps into the air and hits Kane with a picture-perfect Dropkick, swatting the mammoth Kane in the air and knocking him down to the mat below.

Styles: What a fantastic counter from Darren Young who is holding his own here with Kane.

Striker: I've been surprised with this myself Joey, he may be in line for an upset victory here!.

With Kane down, flat on the ground Young heads up to the top rope. He steadies himself up on the top rope as Kane lies prone on the mat. Young then leaps off of the top rope with a big Diving Leg Drop. He drops the leg down across the throat and chest of Kane with massive impact and covers quickly for the pin attempt.

Kane rolls the shoulder out. Darren Young senses he now has an opportunity to get himself a massive victory and begins to pump his fist a little, smiling, waiting for Kane to get to his feet. When Kane eventually does get to his feet Young goes to lift him into a Fireman's Carry but Kane rallies back and fights out of the move. Kane then smashes Young with a Big Boot stopping his momentum dead. Kane stumbles back and shakes off whatever effect Darren Young's offence has had on him and raises his hand into the air in his signature way. Darren Young struggles back to his feet holding his jaw which Kane jacked with the Big Boot and as he turns round Kane slaps his gloved hand around Young's throat.

Styles: Uh-oh!

Striker: Here we go!.

Kane lifts Young up into the air before slamming him hard to the mat below with an absolutely devastating Chokeslam from hell!. Kane drops down and hooks the leg for the cover.

Winner: Kane

Kane2012_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: Kane has done it! Kane has put away the newcomer!

Matt Striker: And it looks like he isn't finished...

Kane grabs Darren Young by the hair and pulls him to his feet, goozling him and getting ready to deliver another chokeslam. Kane looks into Darren's eyes with a sick smile appearing on his face, but before he can put the "Prime Time Player" down...

Hold on a second, bro.

The crowd cheers as Zack Ryder walks through the curtain and stands at the top of the stage, microphone in hand.

zack.jpg

Allow me to clear something up. This week, when you accused Darren Young of being tied to Bradshaw and Austin Aries because of his actions, he told you plain and simple that he doesn't need anyone to watch his back. Well that's the truth, because broskis stand side-by-side. For weeks you and Sting have come out here and said that in this war that's going on, everyone on this roster will choose a side and align with either the Purveyors of Poison or JBL, as if those are the only options. Well I've got an instant news flash for you bro, there's a third option and that is to be the resistance against both sides. I'm serious, bro! Me and Darren are the "Young Ryders", and whether it's you and your group of department store Halloween section flunkies or JBL and his goons, we're gonna fist...pump...your faces! Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

Darren slips out of Kane's grasp as he's focused on Zack as "Radio" begins to play. Ryder throws up the "LI" as he turns and leaves to the backstage. NXT heads to its first commercial of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

Styles1.png

Chase is back! Is Chillin' with Chase returning with him? Time will tell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As NXT returns from commercial, the scene opens up on Sting, seemingly standing outside the arena as he is leaning against a brick wall.

If only I could witness the look of frustrated disappointment that's plastered in place of the normally arrogant billion dollar smile you display on your face right now, it's something I would take great delight in. But you shouldn't fret too much John, because you weren't alone in your suspicion that the "Prime Time Player" was going to usurp the "Big Red Machine" when they met in the ring, there are people sitting in the audience right now that thought tonight was going to be another defeat for the masked monster, and they too have that look of frustrated disappointment. You have no reason to be surprised, not a single one of you, because you were told that the year two-thousand and thirteen was going to be a year of triumph for the Purveyors of Poison and you were told that, now that he is affected by wins and losses, Kane was going to discover just how sweet the taste of victory really is. But it's not just that defeat that has you so frustrated, John, let's be honest with ourselves. You're upset because of the post-match revelation the "Long Island Iced Z" was kind enough to share, the revelation that you didn't have Darren Young in your pocket after all. Now you would suspect that we'd feel foolish after finding this out but we don't, in fact it's a relief knowing that Zack isn't as stupid as he looks and is smart enough to not defect to your side.

However, they have also decided to oppose the Purveyors of Poison, which means they have opted out of making one foolish decision and chosen to make another. With you and Aries, Zack and Darren, Johnny and Derrick, Rhino and Taz, and our trio it would seem we are fixing to have ourselves a contest to see who the last team standing will be, but that is not the case. What is upon us is what we foretold, the battle between the Purveyors of Poison and whatever Bradshaw is choosing to call his alliance. Zack, you gain nothing from attempting to be a resistance and opposing both sides, it is a road that will lead to only one of two places. You will either be eradicated and see both yours and Darren's careers eviscerated to a permanent end like a moth in a hungry flame, or you will suffer a less definitive defeat and be brought to your senses, which will once again lead you to one of two places, the ranks of JBL or the ranks of the Purveyors of Poison. Tonight Kane has already brought momentum to our clan, and begun the domino effect that will continue with Seth's second consecutive victory over Austin Aries and my successful retention of the Extreme Championship against Taz.

You still view us all the wrongdoers, as the evil force, but we are here to do away with the wrong and the evil. We are here to whitewash not only this brand of its deadly toxins, but the company, and we will not rest until we see our vision come to fruition. I know that it seems contradictory to be a dark faction battling other forces of darkness, but it's actually not all that complicated. It's rooted in a simple principle, a cliche' really, that you must fight fire with fire. As I have explained, we are the vaccination for the disease, we are the black hole that will consume the dying planet, we are the ultimate right. We are not founded on or grounded in any form of witchcraft or sorcery, and we do not serve Satan in any way, shape, or form as we have been accused. We are the truth, controlled chaos, heroic anarchy, and we will deliver you, in due time, an NXT you can be proud of.

Sting gets off the wall and goes to walk away but finds himself face-to-face with Austin Aries, who has a smug smile on his face. Sting turns to walk away from him and finds himself face-to-face with JBL in street clothes. Sting backs away from both men and collides with someone else, and when he turns around to see who it is, he finds himself face-to-face with CM Punk! Punk knees Sting in the stomach, causing him to double over, then DDT's him onto the pavement, then gets up as he, Aries, and JBL begin to stomp Sting repeatedly.

Joey Styles: What is this all about? This isn't fair at all!

Aries and Punk lift Sting up as JBL backs away, then charges forward with his arm extended, Aries and Punk letting go and moving out of the way as JBL connects with the Clothesline From Hell! Sting is pulled to his feet again as Punk whips him hard into the brick wall and then pins him there by placing a foot on the kidney area. The bat falls from Sting's trenchcoat as Aries picks it up and winds up, swinging as hard as he can at Sting's head!

Joey Styles: OH MY, NO!

They back away as Sting falls to the ground, a bloodied mess. All three men survey the damage they've done and walk away as NXT pans back to the ringside area.

Joey Styles: That was an absolutely sickening attack, what prompted this and why was CM Punk out there?

Matt Striker: I guess JBL didn't want to waste any time in replacing Darren Young.

Joey Styles: We don't know that Darren was ever associated with JBL, Matt, it's entirely possible that Darren attacked Kane last week because of his association with Ryder and the fact that Ryder was feuding with Sting.

Matt Striker: So many questions that need to be answered. While I try to process all this, let's get to the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following...

Christy Hemme is soon interrupted.

John Bradshaw Layfield:

Stop, stop, stop it right now!

The crowd boos as JBL comes out with a microphone in hand.

Ty10NXNzcjZUNm8x_o_jbl-promo-ecw-one-night-stand-2006.jpg

Perhaps you weren't listening a few weeks ago when I said that if you don't speak, you don't compete. Half of the matches that are yet to be contested tonight had no word from some of the competitors. Bully Ray hasn't opened his fat mouth since New Year's Revolution, The Miz hasn't opened his big mouth since the same night, and big, dumb Brock Lesnar hasn't been heard from for two weeks! Now as you saw just a moment ago, the gloves are off in two-thousand and thirteen, if Sting and his little posse want a war, I'll give 'em a war that they won't forget and they won't win. The gloves are off when it comes to this refusal to work as well, and don't give me the excuse that it was so close to the pay-per-view, I'm the "Wrestling God", I can hold NXT as soon as the pay-per-view concludes if I want to! Now, here's how tonight's going to go since some of my talent made the choice not to get paid this week!

Brock Lesnar versus Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman isn't going to happen. Bully Ray and CM Punk versus Zack Ryder and The Miz isn't going to happen. What you'll be seeing instead is CM Punk versus Zack Ryder, and Johnny Curtis versus Derrick Bateman!

The crowd boos this announcement and begin to chant, "That's not fair! That's not fair!"

You want to know what's not fair, having to put up with that face painted freak and his cronies breathing down my neck and disrespecting my authority every week! Speaking of Sting, he will still be defending his Extreme Championship tonight. As for Aries versus Rollins, you were promised a Handicap match and you're going to get one when Seth Rollins takes on Austin Aries and me, JBL!

JBL drops his microphone to the ground and turns to leave as his music begins to play again and NXT returns to commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

533627_263340527128678_1360926803_n.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to NXT. I think it's safe to say our General Manager is losing his grip of things after a brutal attack on Sting and a change-up of tonight's card, including putting himself in the Aries versus Rollins match!

Matt Striker: I'm going to keep my mouth shut before he puts you and I in a match together.

The camera's focus pans away from the commentary table and to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman’s theme music and the crowd pops in excitement as he and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Joey Styles: Is it just me or do they seem oblivious to the fact that the match was changed?

Matt Striker: Maybe they're just psyched about facing each other.

Maxine remains ringside as both men enter the ring, getting ready for the match ahead. Christy shrugs as she continues the introductions, Bateman's music fading out to silence.

Christy Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds, Derrick Bateman!

Derrick poses for the crowd, who pop loudly. Curtis gets his attention and asks him, "Why didn't she announce us together, bro?" to which Derrick shrugs.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent. From Westbrook, Maine. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds, Johnny Curtis!

Both men look at each other shocked, exclaiming, "WHAT?" in disbelief as the ring bell is sounded again.

DING DING!

Derrick and Johnny begin to circle each other, hesistant to initiate contact and begin competing against their respective tag partner and friend. Eventually the two lock up in a test of strength, with Johnny pushing Derrick against the ropes, then Derrick pushing back, pushing Johnny into the opposite ropes. They break the test of strength as Derrick looks at Johnny and shakes his head, exiting the ring. Maxine asks him, "What are you doing?" and Derrick responds with, "I can't wrestle him, he's my bro!" Maxine gets irritated and tells him, "You have to wrestle, you idiot!" but Derrick isn't having any of it as he turns to leave. Maxine grabs him and turns him around, planting a big kiss on him and rolling him into the ring. Johnny, having seen this, is furious with Derrick as he goes after him.

Johnny launches himself at Derrick with a shoulder tackle that sends Derrick into the opposite ropes. As Derrick is launched off of the ropes, Johnny launches himself once again, connecting with a flying lariat that turns Bateman inside out, causing him to flip entirely backward, heels over head, before smacking the mat face first. Curtis places his foot on the back of his opponent's head and grabs his wrists, pulling back on his arms and pressing down on his head, grinding his face in the mat. After a moment of this, Curtis throws Bateman's arms down and hooks Derrick's leg with his own, locking his arms in front of his face and cinches in an STF.

Joey Styles: Well it was underhanded of Maxine, but something had to be done to get these two knuckleheads to compete.

Matt Striker: I find the loyalty moving, Joey, if they didn't want to wrestle they should've have had to.

After a moment, Curtis breaks the hold as he gets to his feet and allows Derrick to get to his. When he does, Bateman fires into Johnny's face with a hard right, sending him into the ropes. Johnny comes flying off the ropes as Derrick scoops him into his arms and turns him, dropping him directly on his head. Curtis gets up and launches himself at Derrick, taking him down with another shoulder tackle and got to his feet, stomping Bateman in the left shoulder, and continuing to deliver stomps all the way up and around to his right shoulder and arm, before he grabbed it with both arms and fell into a sitting position, leaning back and wrenching the wrist with a brutal armbar submission.

Johnny shows the same mercy he did with the STF as he releases the armbar after a moment and brings Bateman to a vertical base, kneeing him in the abdomen, then started hitting him in the back with clubbing blows after Derrick doubled over from the hit. Johnny locked his arms around Derrick's waist and hoisted him into the air, slamming him down over his knee in a backbreaker-like maneuver. Johnny stood up and taunted as he let Derrick roll off his knee face down on the mat.

Joey Styles: What a slam! Curtis is all over Bateman in this one! Can he recover?

Bateman pushed himself up with his arms and climbed to his feet as Curtis ran at him. Derrick scooped Johnny onto his shoulders and then began to spin around and around and around as quickly as he could.

Matt Striker: The Deviant! The Deviant!

Joey Styles: I don't know that something like this calls for name calling, Matt.

Matt Striker: It's the name of the move.

Joey Styles: It's an airplane spin. Is it really such a devastating and impressive move that you have to rename it and make it your own?

Matt Striker: But it's the Deviant, Joey! When in NXT have we seen him use the Deviant?

Joey Styles: It's just an airplane spin.

Matt Striker: It's the Deviant! The DE-VI-ANT, baybah!

Joey Styles: You're a skid mark on the otherwise clean garments that is this commentary team.

Matt Striker: Modern Day Double Deviant from one of the Modern Day Double Dragons!

Joey Styles: Scratch that, you're just a mark.

As Derrick continues to spin Johnny around, suddenly things take a turn for the worse.

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

The crowd erupts into boos as Lesnar rushes the ring, pulling the referee out of the ring and sliding into it under the bottom rope. Derrick lets Johnny off of his shoulders as Brock goes after Curtis, spearing him to the mat. Brock grabs Johnny's head and begins beating it against the mat as Bateman lets out an angry roar of aggression.

Derrick goes over and grabs Brock, throwing him off of Johnny. Brock gets up but Derrick punches him in the throat, whipping him into the nearest turnbuckle. Derrick walks over and begins relentlessly assaulting the abdomen of Lesnar with brutal shoulder thrust after brutal shoulder thrust, Bateman backs away, grabbing Brock by the wrist, and pulls him towards him, nearly taking his head off with a short-arm lariat as Lesnar does a complete backflip and lands on his head, his body folding backwards as his feet are at each side of his head. Derrick grabs his legs and pulls him upward off of the mat, tossing him up and catching him in powerbomb position, dropping him to the mat quickly, still holding on. Johnny is beginning to come to as he groggily crawls towards the havoc where Derrick is hoisting Brock up for another powerbomb.

Joey Styles: I guess he has gotten stronger.

Derrick brings Brock to the mat with another brutal powerbomb, keeping his hold still as he goes to hoist Brock up for a third but Johnny throws his arm up between his legs, connecting with a groin shot to Bateman!

Joey Styles: WHAT IS HE DOING?

Matt Striker: He must think it's Brock!

Bateman drops Lesnar, who rolls out of the ring just as the referee is re-entering it, and falls to the ground face first, rolling onto his back. Johnny dizzily falls over top of him as the referee counts.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Johnny Curtis!

images

Joey Styles: Well he won, but I don't think he knows yet.

Matt Striker: Never underestimate the power of the Deviant, Joey, its dizzying powers are legendary.

Joey Styles: Let's go to commercial before I strangle you.

COMMERCIAL THREE

602686_193385134132530_289582335_n.jpg

The beard demands rep.

As NXT returns from commercial, Kane and Rollins are seen backstage, with Kane pacing back and forth angrily. He punches a wall.

Kane: JBL MUST PAY!

Rollins: Kane, he will pay, but you have to calm down. A mind clouded with anger isn't one thinking clearly enough to counterstrike intelligibly.

Kane grabs Seth by both shoulders and pins him against the wall.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT COUNTERSTRIKING INTELLIGIBLY, I WANT TO STRIKE BACK IN THE SAME WAY THEY STRUCK HIM! I'M GOING TO MARCH INTO JBL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW AND...

JBL suddenly enters the shot.

JBL: And do what, Kane, stick it to me? Attack me when my back is turned? You'd love to do that, but the second you laid your hands on me, I'd have you wrestling on the independents in a high school gym faster than you can raise your arms for your little pyro trick. Face facts, as long as I'm in power, there's nothing you can do to get leverage on me. You lose, Purveyors of Poison, you lose.

Kane looks at JBL angrily as he flashes a smile and leaves the room.

You wanna let me down now?

Kane turns to Seth and sets him back on his feet.

Sorry.

Kane goes to walk away but Rollins stops him.

Wait a second, Kane.

Kane stops and turns his attention to Rollins.

We haven't lost just yet, I've got a plan.

The two men begin to converse as the focus returns to the ring, where the next match is about to begin.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?"

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd ignites as “Radio†by Downstait hits the PA system and the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder makes his way out from the backstage area. Zack is all smiles despite the circumstances at hand as he throws up the LI.

3012018_o.gif

Christy Hemme: From The L.I. Weighing in at two-hundred and fourteen pounds. He is the "Long Island Iced Z", Zack Ryder!

Zack makes his way down the ramp, looking out at all of the girls in attendance. He spots one he likes and calls out to her “CALL ME!†He then hops up onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and again throws up the LI.

3014234_o.gif

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

As CM Punk comes out, there is a heavily split mix reaction for him. CM Punk though doesn't look to be in the best of moods. Punk makes his way straight for the ring

CMPunk1-6.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at two-hundred and eighteen pounds, C.M. Punk!

Punk enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead as the ring bell sounds again.

DING DING!

As the match begins CM Punk and Zack Ryder slowly begin to walk towards each other. Punk and Ryder approach each other in the centre of the ring. There is a little bit of pre-match trash talking between the two. CM Punk comes up with the first shot and tries to punch Zack Ryder but Ryder saw it coming so he backs up, blocks the shot and throws one of his own, causing CM Punk to fall to the mat.

Joey Styles:
CM Punk not cashing in with the surprise shot there.

The match continues as Ryder is standing tall over CM Punk. CM Punk checks if he's got all his teeth where they belong. Shortly after that Zack Ryder heads towards the ropes, bounces off them and runs towards CM Punk who was recovering from Ryder's shot. Ryder comes up short, though. CM Punk lays down, forcing Zack Ryder to jump over him and bounce off the ropes again. This time CM Punk jump up to his feet, reacts very quickly and connects a dropkick.

Joey Styles: Right on the jaw!

Matt Striker:
This time Zack Ryder better check if he's got all his teeth like CM Punk did.

CM Punk wastes no time, dropping down to his knee, applying a reverse chinlock. CM Punk is smiling from ear to ear as Zack Ryder is struggling to get out of the hold. After a pretty long amount of time Ryder uses the fact CM Punk lost concentration for one second in his advantage as he breaks Punk's grip. Ryder's holding Punk's hand as he flips Punk over. Punk is facing the mat as Zack Ryder holds him in a hammer lock. CM Punk screams in pain. Ryder puts his knee on his back. Zack Ryder is using his mat wrestling skills to hold CM Punk down and earn some time to fully recover.

Matt Striker: Ryder was in that chinlock for a pretty long time so holding CM Punk down is a smart move.

Joey Styles:
Indeed. A lot of people think Zack Ryder isn't smart but he's showing us that's not true at all.

Ryder is feeling strong. He decides to switch from a hammerlock to a chinlock of his own but he doesn't make the right decision as it took him long enough for CM Punk to roll away. CM Punk rolls under the bottom rope, escaping the danger zone. CM Punk is standing outside the ring with an angry look on his face as Zack Ryder is still in the ring, smiling. Ryder puts his hand in the air and begins to fist pump screaming "WOO WOO WOO". He then points his index finger at Punk as he finishes "You know it!". CM Punk looks angry but he doesn't get in the ring just yet as he knows he better take his time. Referee begins to count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

Referee reaches the 7 count when CM Punk finally walks up the ring-steps and enters the ring. Punk takes some more time to think of a good strategy. He then extends his hand towards Zack Ryder who answers with the same move. CM Punk of course doesn't do what Ryder thought he was going to as he delivers a kick to the midsection. Zack Ryder immediately doubles over. CM Punk uses that moment as he kicks Ryder in the face. That forces Ryder to stretch up. CM Punk then puts Ryder's head under his axillary, goes underneath his arm and puts his hand on Ryder's back. Punk looks to the crowd with a cocky smile on his face and hits Ryder with a butterfly suplex. Punk quickly covers Ryder.

ONE!

TWO!

Zack Ryder has a shoulder up before referee's hand hits the mat for the three count.

Matt Striker:
First cover of the match!

Joey Styles:
CM Punk not able to put Ryder away this early.

This was the first cover of the match so CM Punk doesn't show much gloom. He quickly grabs Ryder by his hand and pulls him up. CM Punk follows with a snapmare. Ryder is left sitting in the middle of the ring after a nicely done snapmare by his opponent. Punk then bounces off the ropes and kicks Ryder in the back. Ryder shows he's in pain as he extends him hands. Punk then puts Ryder to the mat, hooks the look and here's the pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

Ryder kicks out again!

CM Punk hears a fan laugh at his poor attempt to grab the W so quickly so he stands up, leans over the ropes and gets into a heated argument with him.

Matt Striker: Not a smart move there by Punk. He should have his eyes on his opponent all the time.

Matt Striker is right. Ryder uses the fact that CM Punk got hot-headed there to recover. Ryder stands up and is looking extremely fresh. Ryder is bouncing in the middle of the ring as people in the arena begin to cheer for their favorite. CM Punk is suspicious why people are doing so, so he finally turns around but gets taken down by a huge clothesline! Punk immediately stands up but Ryder charges at him with yet another clothesline. Ryder then pulls CM Punk back to his feet and irish whips him to the ring-corner. Ryder runs towards Punk but CM Punk puts up his leg and connects with a boot right in the jaw. Ryder is holding his jaw as Punk runs at him but Ryder uses this to capitalize, grabs CM Punk and connects with a Spinning Sitout Spinebuster. Ryder hold Punk's legs as the referee goes down and begins to count.

Joey Styles:
Nice counter right there by the "Long Island Iced Z"!

ONE!

TWO!

Punk kicks Ryder in the face.

Ryder looks at the referee with disbelief in his eyes but he doesn't waste much time pulling Punk up to his feet once again. Ryder turns his back on CM Punk, grabs him by his jaw and goes down, hitting Punk with a Hangman's Neckbreaker. Ryder hooks both legs hoping to defeat CM Punk.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...

NO!

CM Punk is slow with the reaction but he kicks out just in time. Ryder is truly angry, thinking he pinned CM Punk right there. He of course stands up and goes to argue with the referee. The referee tells him he'll disqualify him if he doesn't show more respect, point at the UWF logo on his uniform. Through the time Ryder was arguing with the ref, CM Punk made his way into the corner where he hits for a couple of seconds. Ryder turns around and when he sees this his eyes begin to shine. He begins to fist pump screaming "WOO WOO WOO". Then he rushed towards the opposite corner and hits the Broski Boot on CM Punk. The force between the kick sends CM Punk out of the ring. Ryder is calling for the Rough Ryder but when he turns around he realizes CM Punk is out of the ring. He takes his time and hopes the ref will count Punk out.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Referee is at six when CM Punk is about to get in the ring but Zack Ryder bounces off the ropes and Baseball Slides out of the ring, hitting Punk just like he wanted to.

Joey Styles: CM Punk is taking some tough shots here tonight.

Ryder doesn't enter the ring all alone. He grabs CM Punk by his hair and shoves him in the ring. When Ryder enters the ring CM Punk is already standing but he doesn't look really strong so Zack Ryder pulls him up and slams him down with a regular Body Slam, knocking the wind out of CM Punk. After that, Ryder climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits until Punk stands up. He is standing there and it looks like he's not going for a dropkick or anything regular. He's calling for the Rough Ryder from the top turnbuckle!

Matt Striker: Oh my god, he's not...

Joey Styles: Oh yes, he is!

CM Punk finally recovers, turns around and he faces a scary scenario. Ryder jumps off the turnbuckle but CM Punk gets out of the way! Ryder lands on his rear end, not being able to finish off CM Punk.

Matt Striker: Things just didn't go his way. No he better not allow CM Punk to capitalize.

CM Punk is standing in the corner with a huge smile on his face. It looks like he's got something evil on his mind and we realize what it is when Zack Ryder stands up, turns around and CM Punk runs towards him, jumps up and...

Joey Styles: ROUGH RYDER!

Matt Striker: CM Punk hitting Zack Ryder with Ryder's own finishing move!

CM Punk quickly goes for the cover on Zack Ryder...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

cm-punk-got-victory-over-john-cena.jpg

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, CM Punk!

CM Punk demands his hand to be raised in victory by the referee. The referee does so while Punk's theme song blasts through the arena speakers.

Punk then leaves the ring with a smile on his face, walking up the entrance ramp with his hands in the air celebrating the victory over Zack Ryder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL FOUR

13830932_display_image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back from commercial, it is time for the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Handicap match! Introducing first...

People in the arena are having a good time watching UWF NXT when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off.
!!!LIGHTS OUT!!!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead starts playing through the arena speakers and people automaticaly start booing the arrival of A Double, Austin Aries who emerges from behind wearing a cape.

wmplayer201210291925478.jpg

Austin Aries
' cape is slightly shining when he turns around. Aries extends his hands as he walks down the ramp. As Aries is walking down to the ring pyros are exploding behind his back.

Christy Hemme: From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at two-hundred and ten pounds, he is the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries!

wmplayer201210291925535.jpg

When Aries is in front of the ring he lies down on the apron and puts his hand in the air. Aries then stands up and faces the ring. The camera angle focuses on Aries' cape.

wmplayer201210291926043.jpg

Aries then uses the ropes to catapult himself into the ring. When Aries lands on his feet he turns around couple of times. Then he unclips his cape and awaits his partner and opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;Ffr9nT7TPGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frf9nT7TPGU[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers.

Christy Hemme: From New York City. Weighing in at two hundred and ninety pounds, John...Bradshaw...Layfield!

JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, his smile disappearing as he gets ready for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

[video=youtube;zff5uYZlhSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zff5uYZlhSA[/video]

"Battle On" by the group War of Ages, the new theme of Seth Rollins, begins to play over the PA system as the man himself walks through the curtain, wearing black clothing that seems to resemble a bulletproof vest. He is joined by his stablemate Kane as both men make their way down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: Being accompanied to the ring by Kane. Representing the "Purveyors of Poison". From Buffalo, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 pounds, Seth Rollins!

As they arrive at the end of the ramp, Kane remains ringside as Seth enters the ring. He looks over at JBL and Aries with a serious look on his face, ready for the match ahead as the bell sounds again.

DING DING!

Rollins wastes no time in going after his opponent as he launches himself into the ropes and uses the momentum to launch himself at Aries with a cross body attempt, but Bradshaw catches him and reverses into a backbreaker as he drops to one knee. As Rollins rolls off of his knee onto the mat, Aries thinks quickly as he steps over Rollins and wraps his arms around his opponent's head, his hands meeting under Seth's chin as he sits down on his back and wrenches back.

Matt Striker: Camel Clutch! We may see a tap out early on here, Joey!

Joey Styles: This isn't the nineteen seventies, Matt, matches don't end via camel clutch anymore. Besides, it just started!

Matt Striker: Why do you chastise my commentary?

Joey Styles: Because you make mind numbingly idiotic remarks!

Matt Striker: To you maybe, I'm sure there's someone watching the show that finds my commentary amusing.

Joey Styles: I read the comments they leave, Matt, no one finds your commentary amusing.

In the ring, Rollins refuses to tap as Aries lets go of the hold and pushes his face into the mat hard. Aries stands up and runs into the ropes himself, leaping over Rollins when he gets launched off of them as he turns and bounces off the opposite ropes, leaping into the air and connecting with a body splash on his opponent. Aries kips up as he looks pumped and ready for Rollins to get up, who's beginning to stir.

As Rollins gets up, Bradshaw delivers a stiff knee to the abdomen, knocking the wind out of the purveyor as Aries places Seth's head between his legs and places his arms around his abdomen, his hands locking at Rollins' stomach. Aries hoists him up, going for a Gutwrench Powerbomb, but at the height of the lift, Seth spits down at Austin, connecting with his eye.

Aries, acting out of instinct, follows through with the move and connects with tremendous impact. Rollins rolls over onto his stomach soon after making contact with the mat as he pushes up with his arms and attempts to get back to a vertical base. Seth makes it there but Bradshaw goes after him, delivering a double axe handle to the upper back, knocking Seth flat on his stomach. Bradshaw begins stomping on Seth's back viciously and after about five stomps, he pulls Seth to his feet, leaping into the air and placing his knees against his opponent's back, connecting with a Backstabber!

Joey Styles: Ooh, what devastating impact!

Rollins is on his hands and knees, crawling towards the ropes. The crowd begins to chant for the young purveyor as Seth is trying to push himself up with his arms. He gets to his feet as Aries comes firing at him with a Bicycle Kick attempt, but Seth sidesteps and Austin gets hung up in the turnbuckle. Rollins runs up and delivers a knee to the groin, sending Aries rolling over the top rope and to the outside.

As Rollins turns to face Bradshaw, JBL grabs him and places his head between his legs, hoisting him up and planting him with a sit-down powerbomb. He stands up and grabs Seth around the throat, goozling him and lifting him to his feet, returning his head between his legs as he hoists him up and delivers another sit-down powerbomb. Rollins lay there seemingly out of it but Bradshaw still isn't done as he pulls him to his feet again, putting him in position for a third powerbomb.

Bradshaw plants Rollins against the mat again as Seth lies there crying out in pain, but JBL still isn't done. Finally, Kane has seen enough as he climbs onto the apron.

Matt Striker: The cavalry's here!

Kane enters the ring and spears Bradshaw to the ground, getting to his feet quickly. Bradshaw gets up to his feet and throws a punch but Kane sidesteps it and delivers a headbutt to the nose, drawing blood instantly. Kane follows up with a clothesline that folds Bradshaw in half as the General Manager ends up on his face.

Aries enters the ring next but Kane drills him in the face with a big boot, laying him out. He grabs Aries by the throat with both hands and lifts him from the mat all the way into the air as Kane falls into a seated position, planting Austin with a sit-out chokebomb onto the body of JBL!

Joey Styles: The power of the Purveyors of Poison on full display here!

Kane grabs Bradshaw and throws him out of the ring as he steps through the ropes and down to the floor, grabbing JBL by the throat and dragging him up the ramp and to the backstage area. In the ring, Rollins grabs Aries by the shoulders, pulling him up and placing his head between his legs, going for a piledriver, but Aries is quick to get free as he pushes Seth into the ropes. As Seth comes off of them, Aries connects with a Lou Thesz Press, delivering a flurry of punches to the head of his opponent.

Austin gets up and Rollins does as well as the two lock up in a test of strength, with Rollins delivering a headbutt before Aries could exert any force, leaping up and wrapping his legs around his opponent's head, swinging his own body downward and executing a beautiful hurracanrana as Aries is launched through the air and lands hard in a seated position.

Seth gets up and runs into the ropes, launching himself off of them and delivering a kick to the back of the head, as Aries rocks forward to the point that his forehead touches the mat and then he falls onto his back. Rollins pulls him forceably to his feet and then releases him, leaping into the air and connecting with a standing dropkick that sends Aries staggering back into the nearest corner. Rollins charges across the ring and connects with a splash, turning and hooking Aries' head under his arm as he runs forward and leaps, connecting with a bulldog.

Joey Styles: An homage to Sting with that corner splash and then he follows up with a bulldog!

Matt Striker: Certainly the physicality in this battle is as personal as the verbal aspect of their differences was!

Joey Styles: Wow, that was actually an intelligent opinion, I was expecting you to start talking about canines.

Aries tries to push himself up with his arms as Rollins heads over, placing his head between his legs, placing his arms around his opponent's waist, his hands meeting at the stomach. Rollins executes a beautiful front flip piledriver as he follows up by going for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR..NO!

Just as the referee is bringing his hand down to count three, Bradshaw enters the ring and hits the referee with a big boot. The referee goes down as Rollins gets to his feet and goes after Bradshaw, who clobbers him in the mouth with a big boot as well, sending him to the mat. Bradshaw grabs Aries and drags him over to Rollins, throwing his arm over him and waking the referee up. The referee begins the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO! Rollins kicks out!

Seth gets to his feet and Bradshaw goes for the Clothesline From Hell but Rollins ducks it, heading into the ropes but as he goes to launch himself off of them, Aries delivers a knee to the kidneys, sending Rollins to his knees in agony. As this happens, Bradshaw clobbers him with a big boot, knocking him to his back as he drags him to the center of the ring and goes for a pin attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE.....NO! Rollins kicks out!

The fans in attendance can't believe it as Rollins gets the shoulder up, throwing Bradshaw off of him. Seth kips to his feet, enjoying a second wind as Bradshaw goes for the Clothesline From Hell again but Rollins sidesteps, irish whipping him into the ropes. When Bradshaw comes off of them, Seth is there to catch him is he gets as much air as he can, turning and delivering a Double A Spinebuster! Rollins gets to his feet again as he grabs Bradshaw by the ankle, dragging him towards the nearest turnbuckle. Seth heads up to the top and throws his arms out to the side, inspiring a positive reaction from the crowd.

Matt Striker: Here we go, Phoenix Splash!

Joey Styles: Wait a minute kid, remember you've got two opponents!

As Styles says this, Aries runs up the turnbuckle and delivers a knee to Seth's abdomen, lifting him and connecting with the brainbuster from the top rope!

Joey Styles: OH NO! HIS BRAINS HAVE JUST BEEN SCRAMBLED!

Aries covers Seth with a smile on his face as the referee counts the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here are your winners, General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield and Austin Aries!

jbl-wins_268x210.png
&
austin-aries.jpg

Joey Styles: This is despicable. I don't care how you feel about the Purveyors of Poison, they've all gotten the shaft tonight.

Matt Striker: I can't argue with you on that one, Joey, the volume just got turned up on this war tonight. Stay with us folks, more NXT after this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL FIVE

undertakers-new-hairdo_o_385764.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As NXT returns from commercial, Bradshaw and Aries are still standing in the ring, CM Punk having joined them during the break. Bradshaw has a microphone in hand as he raises it to his mouth.

Tonight's episode was billed as poison control for a reason. As you've seen, Seth Rollins and Sting were effectively taken care of and the last man standing is Kane. But before we get down to the last matter of business, I've got a Royal Rumble card to announce. First and foremost, the obvious, CM Punk will get his shot at the NXT World Championship, he and Bully Ray will meet in a couple week's time. As for the Rumble match itself, the participants I have chosen are the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder, the "Prime Time Player" Darren Young, the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries, the "USA Guy" Derrick Bateman, the "Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar, the "Man Beast" Rhino, The Miz, and Seth Rollins. As for the Extreme Championship...

As fa' the Extreme Championship, I don't care what you say, Bradshaw, Sting's not defendin' it tonight.

The crowd erupts into cheers as Taz walks out to the top of the stage.

At New Yea's Revolution, I busted my ass ta' win that contenda'ship. Not only that, but I've got too much respect fa' Sting ta' face him for that belt if he's in any condition but his very best. I know you run the show around he'a, John, but I'm not doin' it and I'm not sorry.

Bradshaw is furious as he responds to Taz's words.

Taz, you ungrateful, pitiful man. I let you return to active competition and this is the thanks I get, you refuse to capitalize on a title shot? I guess you don't want to be Extreme Champion after all...

Don't get it twisted, I'm dyin' ta' be Extreme Champion, but when I do it, I wanna do it right. If you think you're doin' me some kinda fava', I think you're nuts. What, you think that givin' me my shot early afta' lettin' me return ta' wrestlin' would get me ta' side with you? You musta' been real sure a' that, John, that's why you tried ta' soften Sting up. Like I said, I'm not interested. Not getting a belt the easy way, not gettin' involved in this little wa' you got goin' on. Count me out, baby.

Bradshaw is silent for a moment, then gets ready to respond but Punk beats him to the punch.

You don't want to win the title this way because it would be wrong? Allow me to deflate your head a little bit, Tazmania, this is the only way you're going to win a championship, you miserable shortstack. This past month has been all about the miraculous comeback of Taz, a return to competition that no one thought they would see, but then when someone hands you the happy ending to the story you're looking for on a silver platter, you're not interested. This is the type of bullshit I've been going off about since I got here, Taz, men that don't have the testicular fortitude to capitalize on opportunities given to them, men that lack the heart and soul to do what we do. Well guess what Taz, we're not so different you and I, but at the end of the day I'm going to take my title shot and I'm going to take it any way I can get it, and when Bully Ray's miserable fat ass is lying on the mat like the first Weeble to ever fall down, at last NXT will have someone at the top of the food chain that deserves to be there, the "Best in the World", CM Punk!

Punk lowers his microphone as Taz offers a rebuttal.

The "Best in the World" wouldn't sell out to the man runnin' the show, Punk. If you were as good as you say you ah, you'd get by on your own merit, so not only are you blind in that respect, you're fooling yourself when it comes to the Royal Rumble too cuz Bully Ray's gonna kick your ass! But not before I do.

Taz makes his way down the ramp as the fans begin to cheer.

Joey Styles: Don't do it Taz, it's three on one!

Taz reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks up into the ring, where all three men are anxiously awaiting him to enter. Taz crosses his arms as they begin to shout at him, accusing him of cowardice. Suddenly, the crowd pops huge. As they turn around to see why, Rhino charges across the ring and hits Punk with the Gore!

Joey Styles: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Aries goes after Rhino as Taz enters the ring and the two begin to clean house on he and Bradshaw. Suddenly Zack Ryder and Darren Young hit the ring as Zack goes after Taz and Darren goes after Rhino.

Matt Striker: Pandemonium is being unleashed in the NXT arena!

As Aries and JBL turn the tables and Punk gets up, Rhino and Taz find themselves in a five-on-two situation as Darren and Ryder join in on the beatdown. Kane and Rollins hit the ring as Kane levels Darren with a big boot and then goozles Ryder. Seth grabs Aries and the two begin trading punches as Kane plants Zack hard. Bradshaw and Punk double team the "Big Red Monster" as the General Manager and his crew find themselves in control again.

Joey Styles: Why are the "Young Ryders" helping JBL?

As JBL levels Kane with a Clothesline From Hell, he and Punk help Aries gang up on Rollins as they knock him to the mat and begin stomping him. Suddenly the lights go out.

Matt Striker: Could it be?

When the lights come back up, the ring is cleared and all that is seen is this image as NXT fades to black.

mqdefault.jpg

CREDITS
Kane vs. Darren Young- Sam
CM Punk vs. Zack Ryder- Chriss
Everything else- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR ROYAL RUMBLE

NXT World Championship
Bully Ray(c) vs. CM Punk

NXT Extreme Championship
Sting(c) vs. Taz

NXT Rumble Entrants
Zack Ryder
Darren Young
Austin Aries
Derrick Bateman
Brock Lesnar
Seth Rollins
The Miz
Rhino​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT January 3rd, 2013 Edition!

- Another live review from me!

- Kane finally grabs a win, Sabazon is pretty good with Young.

- Young Riders on NXT, I like that, should be a bit of fun!

- Woah! Didn't see the attack on Sting coming at all, nice move and adds more fuel to the fire in this epic feud!

- Nice change to the card to make things interesting, my poor Rollins suffering a handicap match...

- When was the last time Lesnar even won, honestly I hope he gets a win sometime soon.

- Nice Kane/Rollins promo that was added (I'm assuming Dredson wrote that bit)

- Punk hitting a Rough Ryder! Shawn's going seriously far with Punk at the moment, his best character imfho.

- Loved my session with Chriss, nice to see JBL being added into the mix in the match. Well deserved win dude, was fun facing you. I'll gladly say it ain't the end of it yet.

- Glad to see I am in the Royal Rumble, this is going to so hard but yet so much fun!

- Sick ending! An absolute brawl, I'm seriously loving the war on N-X-T and more people being involved. Great show for a disappointing turnout but when you place people two days to TT, it ain't easy. Can't wait for next week's show!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Preview(READ THE 1/3/13 EDITION FIRST)

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

While there were a lot of words exchanged last week, there was just as much brutality as the Purveyors of Poison and JBL's crew got into physical encounter after physical encounter. Now that the time for talk is over, it's time for the war to officially begin.

EPISODE FIFTEEN: COMING TO BLOWS

Seth.jpg
VS.
images

At first, it seemed as though the "Young Ryders" were acting alone, but it was later revealed last week that both Zack Ryder and Darren Young are working for JBL. This week, Seth Rollins takes on Darren Young to try and get a measure of revenge. When these two collide, will Seth hand Darren another loss or will the "Prime Time Player" pick up his first win?

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
VS.
Kane.jpg

After taking on one-half of the "Young Ryders" last week, Kane gets a piece of the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder. Will the "Big Red Monster" begin a winning streak or will Zack Ryder succeed where he failed against Sting and beat Kane?

AriesNXT.jpg
&
Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
VS.
taz.jpg
&
Rhino.jpg

After Taz went picking a fight with CM Punk and JBL's crew, he found himself outnumbered until the Purveyors of Poison and Rhino came to his aid. This week, Taz and Rhino team up to take on the number one contender to the World Championship CM Punk and Austin Aries. Will the "Human Suplex War Machine" be able to overcome the technical force standing across the ring from them, or will the "Greatest in the World" taste success once again?

DerrickBateman-1.jpg
VS.
Bullyworld.jpg

And in the main event, one week after finding out he's going to be a participant in the Royal Rumble, Derrick Bateman takes on the NXT World Champion Bully Ray. Will Ray make his return to NXT a memorable one of will one-half of the "Modern Day Double Dragon" pick up an upset victory?

PROMOS

Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.