UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF: NXT Super Late Edition

Now to be honest with you guys, I haven't read a single UWF show since like.. September, October? I may have "ran through" a show to see the results and the roster and who are the champs, but I haven't read a show as a whole since last fall. Now, if I have to be honest with you guys once again, and I will, when I read the show's name "NXT" I thought it wouldn't be a show as good as RAW or SmackDown is. Prejudice stinks, I know. But when I saw Dres' SCSA as the GM, Chriss' Aries carrying this particular episode, a pretty decent Punk as well and the hilarious combo of Curtis and Bateman, it all makes me apologize for underestimating NXT, because hands down, this show was brilliant. I loved it. Thanks for having things like this over here on WS. Loved every single bit of it.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

It was a late edition but it was great as some things that need to develop a little bit more actually developed as they were supposed to and thats exactly what I expect from a pre-mania show. Good job everybody.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Great go home show folks. Great promo to open up the show. Chriss's (too many S's) Aries I think may be my favorite character in NXT. I'm really looking forward to another potential Aries/Austin match. Glad to see he might get a title opportunity. I can understand Andrew's frustration with our match. I don't mind it though since it fits my characters well and I enjoy the comedy. Kane gets some momentum heading into our match. Sucks Chase wasn't able to get a TT in. I really liked the idea of Rhino being in the rafters for his promo. It's a bit silly though when I picture it in my head haha. Nice little tag team match. A very good CM Punk promo is up next followed by a great main event. Austin getting involved was brilliant and furthers both feuds. Great show guys and I look forward to the next one.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Great go home show folks. Great promo to open up the show. Chriss's (too many S's) Aries I think may be my favorite character in NXT. I'm really looking forward to another potential Aries/Austin match. Glad to see he might get a title opportunity. I can understand Andrew's frustration with our match. I don't mind it though since it fits my characters well and I enjoy the comedy. Kane gets some momentum heading into our match. Sucks Chase wasn't able to get a TT in. I really liked the idea of Rhino being in the rafters for his promo. It's a bit silly though when I picture it in my head haha. Nice little tag team match. A very good CM Punk promo is up next followed by a great main event. Austin getting involved was brilliant and furthers both feuds. Great show guys and I look forward to the next one.

Let the S's flow through you....Chriiissssssss.:fandango:

Status
Not open for further replies.