UWF 2013: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Preview(READ THE 1/3/13 EDITION FIRST)

This is going to be a great week, looking forward to taking on Young.

Aries/Punk vs. Taz/Rhino is going to be absolutely nuts to read as well as Bateman/Bully Ray

Can't wait for the Ryder/Kane showdown too!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT January 3rd, 2013 Edition!

I gave this a read from my phone and my eyes really hurt so for now I'm leaving a short comment that fits this the most.

YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS DRESDEN.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Let's get one thing clear here! Rhino is in no way shape or form siding with any group! His good friend Taz was in a pickle, he needed to help him. But you can bet your ass, if JBL wants to start something with Rhino, he won't back down.

Great show. Loved everything about it. I can see this angle has been playing out for a long time. I can tell it's been in the process for quite sometime. I'm having great difficulty figuring out who the fuck the face team is though. Regardless, I'm enjoying it. Keep this shit up! NXT is becoming my favourite brand in UWF.

Reaction score

I was a little bit confused with the ending so I went back and read the whole show word for word and I must say for a show to be done just a few days after the ppv, this was quality work with a great storyline ahead of us with this new alliance brewing here with JBL. CM Punk has been hitting his opponents finishers lately and I'm liking it. In the words of Goldberg "whose next?" Good work Dres!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I love NXT and this is why, even if I lost. Being hit with my own finisher stings tho, no pun intended ;)

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

My Aries and Shawn's Punk? Now that'll be something to read.

I like TT'ing against both Aniking and RRS so this will be a great experience.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Looks a good card, I've a couple of important uni hand ins this week on the 7th and 11th so I'm pretty glad I've got a week off. I'll still send a quick promo in and hopefully get my firs Rumble TT up too.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Am I the only one not on a side here! I like this warfare going on. The only thing is with the brands being kind of small, it seems like everyone aside from 4 or so people are a part of this one storyline. Looks like Dresdon wants to do himself another 5 on 5 match lol.

I'm the liking the gimmick of Punk hitting his opponents own finishers on them. Nice to see Areis get the win this week over Seth. Looks like we'll be heading into tie breaker territory. Good. They need more matches together.

I loved my match btw. I also liked the fact that Matt Striker is a total mark for them and the bickering between him and Joey is much like the bickering between Curtis and Bateman. I would have thought Curtis would be the one in the rumble but either way I'm happy. Looking forward to next week!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Good show and a good bit of storyline development given the lack of TTing and promos, but Andrew said earlier, that's not really that much of a surprise given the time of year and the time between this show and NYR. I need to vote in the December awards but as others have already said, the PoP vs JBL's group is definitely the most interesting developing story in UWF at the moment. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I'm doing my NXT promo at the moment, quick question, now that Matt Striker has taken up the commentary position at ringside, do you have any other backstage based staff for doing interviews? Matt used to be my go-go-guy in promos

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Edition!

AND NOW, NXT PRESENTS...

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

EPISODE FIFTEEN: COMING TO BLOWS

[video=youtube;3faODX9Z-9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3faODX9Z-9o[/video]

The brand new opening video to NXT, set to "Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria, plays and at its completion, the camera pans to the arena where pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow.

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As the pyro dies down, the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans before centering in on the commentary table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker are seated, ready to call another great Wednesday night of explosive action.

JoeyStyles3.jpg
matt-strikerinbooth-1.jpg

Joey Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another great edition of NXT! As always I'm Joey Styles...

Matt Striker: And alongside him is his trusty sidekick, Matt Striker.

Joey Styles: And don't you forget it. Tonight's card is sure to deliver the hard-hitting action we're used to and more, Matt.

Matt Striker: Especially with it being Rumble season. In singles competition, the Wednesday night newcomer Darren Young takes on Seth Rollins.

Joey Styles: Also in singles competition, the NXT World Champion Bully Ray takes on perhaps the biggest underdog that's ever been put in front of him, Derrick Bateman.

Matt Striker: He needs to make sure he watches out for that airplane spin!

Joey Styles: And in tag team competition, the number one contender to the Extreme Championship Taz teams up with his buddy Rhino to take on Austin Aries and CM Punk.

Matt Striker: And lastly, the "Big Red Monster" Kane looks to continue his position in the win column as he takes on the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack Ryder.

[video=youtube;FHPSUugZAjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPSUugZAjE[/video]

The lights go out in the arena, shrouding it in complete darkness as complete silence falls over it. After a moment, the silence is broken as "Veil of Fire" begins to play over the PA system, inspiring the fans in attendance to respond with a mixed reaction, many members of the audience booing in disdain and many others cheering, as the "Purveyors of Poison" appear as the lesser of two evils to a lot of them. As the music plays, the arena is bathed in a red hue of light and smoke covers the stage as Kane walks out from the backstage and stands at the top of the ramp.

47723_388646577893833_937073461_n.jpg

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome one-third of the "Purveyors of Poison", Kane!

Kane makes his way down the ramp and when he reaches the bottom of it, he stops in place for a moment, staring blankly at the ring before walking towards it and climbing up onto the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering it. Kane walks to the center of the ring and stops, pivoting so that he's facing the main camera, and raises his arms at his sides as high as he can raise them, then drops them quickly as flame shoots up from all four ring posts in one simultaneous burst.

RAW_1012_Photo_100.jpg

Kane turns to the side of the ring where the commentary table is positioned and walks over to the ropes, motioning to the ringside officials for a microphone. When he is granted one, he returns to the center of the ring, holding it at his side as he reaches up with his free hand and removes his steel mask, dropping it to the mat next to his feet. He raises the microphone to his mouth as his entrance music fades out until all that can be heard is the mixed reaction of the crowd.

KanePromo2_display_image.jpg

Returning to this ring could not be more unpleasant, in fact I can barely stand the sight of any of it. The ropes, the canvas, the turnbuckle padding, the ring posts, I am no longer comfortable here. Standing inside this ring as a professional competitor is something I liken to a convict being placed inside a holding cell and hearing the steel door slam behind him, something I liken to a psychiatrically unstable patient being imprisoned in the confines of a padded room and a restrictive strait jacket. So why do I continue to maintain this as my profession? Why do I continue to board aircraft after aircraft and motor vehicle after motor vehicle, traveling all over the world and competing continuously? Why do I do it if I'm so tortured by it, if it pains me so much to stand in this ring. If I am so sickened by the feeling this experience inspires, why don't I just give Bradshaw my resignation tonight and walk away from professional wrestling now and forever?

Because there is vengeance to be had and I am he most suited to ensure that revenge is ours. It sickens me to stand in this ring because everything about it is a reminder of what happened last week, I feel imprisoned by my memories and my fears and my doubts, every emotion that's inspired by thinking back to that night is standing along the apron on the other side of the ropes and haunting me, even going so far as to mock me. Last week the prophecy we foretold of was fulfilled, but it was a bittersweet moment that feels more like a defeat than a victory because of the graphic manner that it came to pass.

JBL's army of soldiers has grown and while our ranks both have the same amount of people among them, somehow we still find ourselves outnumbered, we find ourselves outclassed, we find ourselves...on the losing end of the war. As seen during the battle that ended last week's show, Rhino and Taz, the men that came to our aid, were beaten mercilessly, just like Seth and I. After seeing the leather jacket and the bat appear in the ring when the lights came back up, you would think the "Purveyors of Poison" would have a beacon of hope, but in the days that have passed since that night, we haven't seen or heard from Sting.

Another possible positive lied within the words exchanged between Austin Aries and CM Punk this week in which the two men claimed to be working alongside one another temporarily and against their will, but I saw that for what it was when I flashed back to the events of last week. Before the fight ensued, Zack Ryder and Darren Young announced that they had formed an alliance that was neutral of JBL's men and the "Purveyors of Poison", but we all remember what happened later on that evening, they proved themselves to be liars when they helped JBL, Austin Aries, and CM Punk manhandle us.

So what is the next course of action? We unfortunately must forge ahead without or leader's guidance or input, optimistic that he will return but ready to come up with a new strategy if he doesn't. Tonight the "Young Ryders" and the "Purveyors of Poison" do battle, with Seth taking on Darren and me taking on Zack, and while we will go into these conflicts with victory on our minds, we will have to divide our attention and have eyes all over the arena, with the knowledge that JBL and the others can and likely will attack from around any corner.

With Sting missing in action, it may seem like the "Purveyors of Poison" have had the fight taken out of them, but you're about to find out otherwise. Tonight the Purveyors officially come to blows with their enemies, and when we do, there's going to be hell to pay.

Kane lowers his microphone and turns to the ropes closest to the stage, making his way towards them with the intention to leave, but someone in the back has other plans.

[video=youtube;Ffr9nT7TPGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frf9nT7TPGU[/video]

The camera pans the audience and everyone is looking around as if trying to look for those actually cheering when they realize what is going, the cheers coming from the speakers as you can hear over it a JBL chant sadly being attempted by JBLs own voice. The driver opens the door and JBL comes out with a seemingly impossible wider grin lifting up his hands one holding his hat as the crowd boo as loud as they possibly can to drown out the cheers playing through the speakers. JBL puts back on his white cowboy hat before he makes his way down the ramp with a big grin on his face. Once at ringside he stops looking around at the booing crowd as if they are cheering he starts to do a little Texas two-step before walking up the steel steps and looking around at the crowd. He holds on to his hat before stepping into the ring and lifting his arms up, his smile disappearing as he removes a microphone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and raises it to his mouth.

jbl.jpg

How is it that you don't understand how I do business by now, Kane? It's not like we hit you in the head with that baseball bat. You don't show up to do the necessary promotion for your match during the week leading up to it, you don't get to compete in it on the night it's supposed to happen, that goes for you and, as much as it pains me to say this, that goes for Darren Young. So here's what's going to happen tonight, your buddy Seth Rollins is going to be venturing into familiar territory when he takes on Zack Ryder in a No Disqualification match, and that's not even the best part! If Seth Rollins loses that match, it's going to be YOUR JOB!

The crowd gasps and Kane is stunned as JBL's music begins to play again and the General Manager leaves the ring, making his way to the back, a big smile on his face and his focus never being taken off of Kane. The camera pans over to the commentary table.

Matt Striker: Did you hear that, Joey? Kane could end up getting fired tonight!

Joey Styles: The pressure is certainly on Seth Rollins this evening as he is now fighting for the continued employment of his friend and stablemate, against one of his biggest rivals, no doubt.

Matt Striker: And I'm just receiving word that that match is next!

The camera pans away from the commentary table to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by to do the introductions as the opening bell is sounded.

DING DING!

899c8bffc8282b5cf81727d961b8c9fb_500.jpg

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;2tD6E3mAwT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tD6E3mAwT0[/video]

Guitar riffs are heard before drums and a screaming vocal as Rollins has a brand new theme 'Battle On (War of Ages'). Rollins comes out wearing black clothing which looks like some sort of bulletproof vest. He stands by the entrance ramp as he yells out as he looks towards the crowd.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o4_250.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as the crowd heavily boo's Rollins, ignoring the crowd he hops up onto the steel steps as he shakes his head before entering the ring.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o1_250.gif

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds. Representing the "Purveyors of Poison", Seth Rollins!

Once entering the ring he goes to the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd allowing the crowd to boo him some more.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o2_250.gif

Rollins then hops down from the turnbuckle as he then lets his hand go down.

tumblr_mfbcsmiuEs1ra6mo9o3_250.gif

Joey Styles: Seth Rollins has spoken of travesties, he has spoken of injustices, he has spoken of things that just aren't fair around here. This match is all three.

Matt Striker: Seth and the "Purveyors of Poison" have everything to lose here tonight, while Zack Ryder has nothing but gain.

Seth prepares for the match ahead of him, great focus and intensity in his facial expression.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

"WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?"

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd ignites as “Radio†by Downstait hits the PA system and the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder makes his way out from the backstage area. Zack is all smiles despite the circumstances at hand as he throws up the LI.

3012018_o.gif

Christy Hemme: From The L.I. Weighing in at two-hundred and fourteen pounds. He is the "Long Island Iced Z", Zack Ryder!

Zack makes his way down the ramp, looking out at all of the girls in attendance. He spots one he likes and calls out to her “CALL ME!†He then hops up onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and again throws up the LI.

3014234_o.gif

Joey Styles: So much personal animosity between these two. We thought the First Blood match was going to be the end of it, but the hatchet has been unearthed again and these two men are looking to bury it in one another's back!

Matt Striker: You aren't kidding, Joey, this one's going to be a can't miss match.

Ryder steps down from the turnbuckle and he and Seth walk towards each other, meeting in the middle of the ring as they stare one another down, standing nearly nose-to-nose. The bell sounds again and things get underway.

DING DING!

Seth Rollins grabs two fistfuls of Ryder's hair and pulls his head downward while bringing his own knee upward as he collides with his opponent's nose. Seth whips Zack violently into the ropes, chasing after him so Ryder doesn't have a chance to bounce off of them, hitting Zack in the upper back with a double axe handle that brings him to his knees. Seth slides the headband from Zack's forehead down to around his neck and pulls backward, placing his left knee on the mat and his right knee in between the shoulder blades of his opponent. Ryder manages to fight free though as he slides his fingers into the headband to keep some of the pressure off of his adam's apple and pulls his hands in opposite directions, ripping the headband apart as Rollins falls onto his back and Zack stands up, running a short distance into the ropes and turning around, riding what momentum he could pick up to hit his opponent with a soccerball kick to the face as Seth sat up.

Ryder removed his shirt and threw it out of the ring, then took off his sunglasses and threw them down at Seth as they hit him in the chest lightly and bounced, landing on the mat next to him. Rollins sat up and seized the nearest leg but Zack leapt out of the way to avoid the attack and grabbed Seth by the hair, pulling him backward and making his head hit the mat with a quick snap. Rollins sat up holding the back of his head in pain as he rolled over onto his knees and elbows, his hair hanging down and covering his face and head as he beat the mat angrily with his right fist. Seth sprung upward to a vertical base and leaned backward into the ropes, going for a lariat but Zack sidestepped again and slipped behind Seth and applied a standing sleeper hold, to which Rollins responded by throwing his right arm backward, catching Ryder in the abdomen with the point of his elbow, briefly taking the wind from him and breaking the hold. Seth hooks Zack's head as if he were going for a cutter but instead throws him forward, taking Zack over his shoulder and crashing into a seated position at Seth's feet.

Rollins leans forward and maneuvers his right arm backward so that it hooks around Zack's neck, then wrenches back as he applies a dragon sleeper. Seth bridges back, bringing himself to his feet at a complete vertical base but holds Zack on his at an arch. As Ryder struggles to find a way out, Rollins leaps into the air and shifts his legs over so that when he lands on the mat, his knees are driven into Zack's kidneys and Zack's neck and back also whiplash due to Seth's arm remaining hooked around his neck applying the dragon sleeper. Seth releases Zack on impact as he rolls off of Seth's knees and lays on the mat flat on his face and Rollins gets to his feet.

Joey Styles: Oh my! Words don't rightly describe how sickening that looked!

Matt Striker: That may be what saves Kane's job!

Rollins heads over to Ryder thinking it's going to be easy pickings from this point forward, but Zack places his hands on the mat and pushes himself up with his arms, getting on his knees as he climbs to a vertical base. Seth hauls off and catches Ryder in the lower left part of the jaw with a stiff right as Zack's head rocks with the impact, the attack inspiring him to fire back with a stiff right of his own, catching Seth in the same part of the jaw as his head rocks with the impact as well. Seth throws another heavy right but Zack's swats it away with his left arm, going for another right of his own, but throwing it quicker so that while it won't possess the impact Seth's attempted punch would've had, it has a better chance of landing, but Rollins scouts it as he grabs Zack around the wrist with his left hand and forces the arm downward, connecting with a headbutt to Zack that dizzies him as Seth follows up with a knee to the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of the "Long Island Iced Z" and causing him to double over.

As Zack is doubled over, Seth leaps backwards to create some distance between the two and brings his leg as far backward as he can, then swings it forward in Zack's direction but before it can connect Ryder sidesteps and Rollins leg goes over top of his shoulder as Zack grabs his opponent's left side with his left hand and lifts him into the air quickly, connecting with a one-legged sit-down powerbomb!

Matt Striker: Yikes! Splitsville, population Seth!

Joey Styles: Well, that's one way to de-venomize a snake.

Rollins holds his groin in pain as he rolls loose of Ryder's grasp who gets to a vertical base and prepares to go on the offensive again. Seth desperately crawls to the nearest turnbuckle and props himself up in it, giving himself a breather to recover from Ryder treating him like a wishbone. But it proves to be a mistake as Zack, without wasting a solitary second, charges at Seth in the corner and connects with the Broski Boot! Zack grabs Seth by the hair and pulls him to a vertical base in the corner as he winds back and goes for a knife edge chop but as he swings, Seth ducks and rolls out of the corner, ending up behind Zack as he grabs the back of his head and delivers a modified bulldog, Zack going face first into the turnbuckle and Seth going through the space between the top and the middle rope, landing on his feet on the outside of the ring.

Seth turns to the ring and looks to follow up when someone in the front row grabs him by the shoulder and turns his attention to them. When Seth turns, they splash the contents of their drink cup in his face and leap over the barricade, landing on the floor. As Seth clutches at his eyes, the person that did it grabs him by the back of the head and slams him into the steel ring post face first and then throws him against the ring barricade as Seth falls to a seated position. Rollins climbs to his feet to defend himself but when he does one of the audience members behind him throws what looks like a steel chain over his head as they pull back and begin to choke him with it. As Rollins is choked, the man that blinded him with the drink begins to lay into his abdomen with punches, waiting a moment between each one to make sure he delivers them with as much impact as possible and inflicts the maximum amount of pain.

Joey Styles: Just when I thought this match was going to happen without any of this gang warfare nonsense, JBL's boys can't help but get involved!

Matt Striker: How do you know it's JBL's guys? They're wearing masks!

Joey Styles: I know it's very difficult, but don't be stupid, Matt! You know that's exactly who they are! JBL put Kane's job on the line and now he's going to get his wish to get rid of him! Damnit!

Rollins, red faced from the choking and suffering from the beating manages to throw his legs into the air and kick the man punching him in the face during the small window of time that he waits between attacks. With his attacker on the ground, Seth manages to throw himself up and through the air as he lands behind the person choking him, the chain sliding out of the man's grasp as he does, and headbutts him in the back of the head, throwing him over the barricade as he follows after vengefully.

As Seth's feet touch the floor, he sees Ryder on his feet in the ring, motioning for him to, "bring it, bro!" as Rollins decides to enter the ring and ignore his attackers. As Seth slides in under the bottom rope, Zack attacks him immediately, stomping on his upper body repeatedly. Rollins suffers several brutal stomps but manages to dive at Zack's other leg and clip the knee as Ryder falls flat on his face. Rollins gets to his feet and waits for Zack to do the same, and it's at this moment that the masked men slide into the ring.

Joey Styles: There's no justice on this program! None at all!

The men remove their masks, thereby revealing that Joey's suspicions were correct as everyone now sees they are none other than Austin Aries and CM Punk! Both men join hands and connect with a double clothesline before Seth knows what hit him, then begin stomping him into the mat as Zack comes over and joins in on the attack. JBL walks out from the backstage and stops at the top of the stage with his arms crossed, a smile on his face.

Joey Styles: Oh you would be smiling, Bradshaw! This is heinous! This is despicable! Where's Sting when you need him?

It is this moment that the crowd support officially shifts as they all begin to chant, "Sting! Sting! Sting! Sting!" All the while, Seth Rollins continues to get the life beaten out of him.

Matt Striker: This is turning my stomach too, now, Joey. Seth needs Sting desperately but I'm not sure he's even in the arena tonight!

The men quit the stomping as Aries and Ryder pick Seth up from the mat and Punk sizes him up, looking to hit Rollins with his own superkick. But as he goes for the Avada Kedavra, the lights go out and the place goes nuts!

Sting! Sting? Why don't you fight us like a man and not rely on your light tricks to try and get an advantage? STING? ANSWER ME!

JBL's demands are not met as no one responds and his words are practically drowned out by the capacity crowd. After a moment it seems like it's all a ruse and no one is going to come to Rollins' aid, when suddenly...

"GET READY TO FLY!"

Joey Styles: WHAT THE HELL?

Matt Striker: That's not Sting but it'll definitely do!

Joey Styles: Is it...is it him?

[video=youtube;7XFNbY4war8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XFNbY4war8[/video]

As the lights come back on, the crowd comes absolutely UNGLUED as they see this sight on the NXT stage.

f2dcdd7895d0d2aeefd15994bea0461b.jpg

Joey Styles: IT IS! IT'S THE PHENOMENAL ONE!

Styles makes his way down the ramp but JBL grabs him by the shoulder to stop him and AJ does, then leaps backward and connects with the Pele' Kick! JBL goes down hard as AJ gets up and rushes the ring where Punk, Aries, and Ryder are waiting on him. He slides into the ring, springing to a vertical base as Aries charges at him first as Styles spins in place, connecting with a discus lariat that sends Austin to the mat! Punk comes after him next as Styles hoists him onto his shoulders as quickly as he can and connects with the GTS!

Joey Styles: A taste of Punk's own medicine!

Ryder is the last one as he and Styles have a staredown, with Zack taunting him with a fist pump. AJ points behind Zack and when he turns around, Rollins nearly takes his head off with the Avada Kedavra! Styles exits the ring as Rollins covers his opponent and the referee counts the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Seth Rollins!

rollins_original_display_image.jpg

Joey Styles: SETH ROLLINS HAS DONE IT! SETH ROLLINS HAS SAVED KANE'S JOB!

Matt Striker: And it was all thanks to some help from the "Phenomenal One". I didn't even know he was back in UWF, Joey, let alone part of NXT.

Joey Styles: Neither did I, Matt. Can you believe we're just getting started tonight? More NXT after this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

bf014aadf36d20fa8cf53e7ffc74cbf0.jpg

CM Punk: 1, The Rock: 0.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A video opens up inside a ring mostly looking at the ropes. Rhino soon steps into the screen. He has an almost angry look on his face. He doesn’t say anything at first, all which can be heard, is his slow breathing. He looks around for a minute before inhaling deeply and exhaling loudly.

0.jpg

Rhino:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Why is it every damn time I step out there I end up on the losing end?! Why is it that every time I say I’ll do something I never actually do it! I can’t get anything right anymore! I’m a failure, just like Punk said I was. Why do I even bother anymore? It seems that all I’m ever destined to be is the stepping stone for everybody around here. It’s all I’ve been good at since I got here. I mean that first cage match for the Extreme title? I wasn’t actually ready for that. I talked a big game, but when it came to show time I cracked like an egg. I cracked under pressure because I knew I couldn’t get the job done. And now I’m in a Royal Rumble match that I sure as hell don’t have a chance in. I mean come on, look at me. I’m pretty much a bum trying to live in the glory days. But it’s never been about that. I came to UWF because I wanted to prove myself once more. I wanted to show everybody that I haven’t lost it. But I couldn’t even do that! The day I stepped into that ring and Gore’d Sting, I was destined for failure. It’s not like I’m not used to failure. But if I’m being honest here, I actually believed the crap I was saying. After that last match with Sting, I changed. I’ve changed into something I never thought I’d be.

I was actually afraid of him. I know this will make me look weak just like Punk said I was, but I have to get this all out. I have to just lift this weight off my shoulders. I know I’m going to destroy a lot of people’s dreams here. But I now know that being this man beast just isn’t going to cut it. I may even have to revert back to the war machine. But right now I need to be a whimpering little dog. I need to just lay it all out there and let people see what’s going on right now. I’m angry, I’m sad; I’m not all there right now. I’m in that kind of mindset where I need to let out my emotions before they kill me. It’s gotten to the point now that if I don’t, I may actually do some damage. You see, Punk was right. I am a coward, I am a failure. I’m everything he’s said and more. And for a long time I was able to put on a good poker face and fire back. But I can’t do it anymore; he’s really gotten inside of my head. More than what Sting said, but it’s the truth from someone who doesn’t quite know me as well as Sting. It’s a lot harder to hear that kind of stuff from a total stranger.

Now, I said I was afraid of Sting after our last cage match, I meant it. He was almost unbeatable. He was almost God like every time he took a beating and unleashed hell of his own. I couldn’t do it, I felt so tiny compared to him. I knew that from then on that I wouldn’t be the same. I fought on though, I kept on going in the hopes it was all merely a fluke. But it wasn’t, I wasn’t just going through a string of bad luck. It was so much more than that. But what exactly could I say to explain this better. I was the lesser man that day, and for days after all I could think about was just that. It’s a sad day when a man of my nature comes to this conclusion. It’s an even sadder day when a man like me actually speaks almost perfect English. Most of you aren’t even used to me talking like this. I never was a talker. This is kind of the reason why. I try to get emotional like this like so many other heroes have before, but it looks weird. It feels weird.

Rhino takes a moment to look away from the camera. He seems to be caught up in his own world as he slowly starts to mouth something. He suddenly whips his head back to the camera and stares at it intently.

For a while I used Coach as my scapegoat for talking, but he’s currently working on something that will help me in the long run. I’m not quite sure what he has planned, but I know he won’t do me any wrong. But since he’s left, I’ve been on my own. I did what I knew best. I tried to be as intense as possible. And for a while, it worked! You all cheered me every week. You all knew that when you heard that first “GORE!†before my music hit that you’d be getting an intense monster. But that’s something that’s taken its toll on me. But I can’t stop now, I’m in too deep. If I stop this now, I’ll be the weaker man, and I’ll be thrown out like garbage. Nobody likes to see a guy of my size getting all sappy. They want to see a guy my size cracking skulls. Screaming at the top of his lungs, battle cries and the works! They want to see me gore someone. They want to hear me shout “GORE! GORE! GORE!†THEY WANT THE WAR MACHINE! They want Rhino! You guys don’t want some hasbeen, you want a machine. You want me to go out there and destroy anybody who gets in my way. It’s what you pay for isn’t it? It’s what I was getting paid for.

Maybe that’s what you’ll get. Maybe I’ll go out to that ring every possible chance I can get and gore anybody out there. Maybe I’ll attack JBL and Sting at the same time just to be that guy who says “Screw you!†to the higher ups. There is so much I can do. It used to be that I didn’t care. It used to be that I would do just as I said. But now, now it’s all changed. Now I’m a different kind of person. I’m scheduled to partake in that Royal Rumble. I’m not sure if I can go in there with the winning mindset. The intensity you once saw in me has almost completely disappeared. That loss to CM Punk was almost the tip of the iceberg that sunk my Titanic. I was so sure that I could beat him, was so sure that all his words were just that, words. I was so very wrong. He is the best in the world. He’s better than me. He’s proven that as he goes into Royal Rumble as the number one contender to the NXT World Championship while I sit on the sidelines and watch him slowly rise to the top of that ladder. I was once on top, what happened? WHAT HAPPENED?! I’ll tell you what happened, I lost. I’ve lost almost every match since I joined UWF. I didn’t earn that match against Sting for the Extreme Championship. I didn’t earn that match against Punk. All I deserved was a kick in the ass. A kick in the ass for thinking I was good enough.

Rhino lets out a long sigh. He looks down again, and slowly raises his head, this time the expression on his face is almost solemn.

I’m not good enough...

The camera fades to black after that final statement. The last image being of Rhino’s last facial expression as things pan to the arena where it's time for the next match.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

People in the arena are having a good time watching UWF NXT when all of a sudden lights in the arena go off.
!!!LIGHTS OUT!!!

[video=youtube;GPq63m2pv0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPq63m2pv0I[/video]

Lights Out by Hollywood Undead starts playing through the arena speakers and people automaticaly start booing the arrival of A Double, Austin Aries who emerges from behind wearing a cape.

wmplayer201210291925478.jpg

Austin Aries
' cape is slightly shining when he turns around. Aries extends his hands as he walks down the ramp. As Aries is walking down to the ring pyros are exploding behind his back.

Christy Hemme: From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at two-hundred and ten pounds, he is the "Greatest Man That Ever Lived", Austin Aries!

wmplayer201210291925535.jpg

When Aries is in front of the ring he lies down on the apron and puts his hand in the air. Aries then stands up and faces the ring. The camera angle focuses on Aries' cape.

wmplayer201210291926043.jpg

Aries then uses the ropes to catapult himself into the ring. When Aries lands on his feet he turns around couple of times. Then he unclips his cape and awaits his partner and opponent.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

As CM Punk comes out, there is a heavily split mix reaction for him. CM Punk though doesn't look to be in the best of moods. Punk makes his way straight for the ring

CMPunk1-6.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at two-hundred and eighteen pounds, C.M. Punk!

Punk enters the ring and gets ready for the match ahead as Christy continues the introductions.

[video=youtube;MEhzpeBlDFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEhzpeBlDFU[/video]

As the infamous heartbeat begins to thunder throughout the arena, it signals the moment the UWF Universe begin to cheer for the arriving Taz. Once the heartbeat ceases and the theme kicks in, Taz emerges from the back in his wrestling gear, a black towel hangs over his face. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring.

tumblr_m52qgsA1dd1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Christy Hemme: From Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York. Weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds, Taz!

Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He then simply stands in the corner, his arms folded, focused on the task at hand.

Christy Hemme: And the partner...

"GORE! GORE! GORE!"

[video=youtube;syB95_mFG3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syB95_mFG3o[/video]

The crowd unites into a chorus of cheers as "Stampede" by Dale Oliver roars over the PA system. Jonathan Coachman and the man himself walk out onto the stage as Rhino throws his arms into the air, inciting more cheers from the crowd.

220px-Rhino_entrance2.jpg

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds. He is the "Man Beast", Rhino!

Rhino charges the ring and slides into it upon arrival, standing up and instantly getting into fight mode as he awaits the contest ahead.

DING DING!

The match starts off with Austin Aries and Rhino in the ring with each other while CM Punk and Taz are in their corners. Aries and Rhino meet in the center of the ring and exchange a few trash talking words at each other. Rhino points at CM Punk that he wants him in the ring, but in doing so he gets distracted by CM Punk who eggs him on which allows for Aries to attack as Rhino had his back to him. Aries hits Rhino with a double axe to the back and follows up with shoving Rhino into the corner where CM Punk is. CM Punk gets in a cheap shot with an elbow shot to the right side of Rhino's head. Aries comes over and starts kicking Rhino in the midsection until the referee has to come in to separate Aries from Rhino. CM Punk though delivers a second cheap shot to Rhino's head.

Joey Styles: Come on ref, turn around will you!

Matt Striker: Quiet down Joey! We saw what Rhino did last week to CM Punk, he was made that Punk embarrassed him at New Year's Revolution.

Aries goes back to work on Rhino, but Rhino ducks under Aries and grabs him as he turns around and just lifts him in the air and throws him down to the mat. Aries grimaces in pain by the force of that toss that caused him to land hard on his back. Rhino attempts to go after Aries, but he rolls out of the ring and harm's way. Rhino goes on and follows him to the outside. As Aries turns around Rhino attempts to go for the gore right away, but Aries moves and causes for Rhino to go face first into the steal steps. The camera shows CM Punk laughing away as he points at him for missing. Referee Charles Robinson heads out of the ring to check on Rhino to make sure he can still compete.

Matt Striker: Rhino may have knocked himself out of this match, Joey!

Joey Styles: I'm not sure what just happened there, but Rhino took a major chance early in this match and failed doing so.

Aries tells Chad Patterson to move out of the way and in doing so, Aries picks up Rhino and tosses him into the ring. Aries slides in the ring and hooks the leg for the cover as Robinson slides in and makes the count

KICK OUT

Aries gets to his knees and starts delivering several haymakers to Rhino's head. CM Punk is heard telling Aries to tag him into the match. Aries waves off CM Punk and continues to work on Rhino. Aries picks Rhino up and whips him into the corner and follows up with a running drop kick back at Rhino into the turnbuckle. Aries walks over to Taz and gloats at him and points at Rhino and has a little laugh. The crowd boos at Aries who starts acting overly cocky in the ring. The camera shows CM Punk not happy not being tagged in when he wanted to. Aries picks up Rhino and drags him to the corner and tags in CM Punk. CM Punk looks on as if he isn't going to go in the ring, but finally does.

Joey Styles: This is a bonafide handicap match right now!

Matt Striker: Well if Rhino didn't try to end this match early then he wouldn't be getting whipped up on right now.

As Rhino slowly gets to his knees, CM Punk delivers a hard striking kick to the back of Rhino's head as a loud snap his heard from the thud of kick being landed on Rhino's head. CM Punk looks at the crowd and shrugs his shoulders and delivers an unseen cheap shot hit on Taz that knocks him off of the apron and down to the floor. Most of the crowd boos at CM Punk, but CM Punk quickly goes back to work on Rhino. CM Punk lifts Rhino in the air and delivers a suplex to him. CM Punk makes the cover.

KICK OUT

CM Punk gets to his feet while picking Rhino up and tosses him to the outside. CM Punk waits a few seconds and as Rhino gets to his feet, CM Punk goes diving through the top and middle ropes and dives onto Rhino. The crowd cheers for the high risk move by CM Punk which frustrates him after they just booed him. Robinson tells CM Punk to get in the ring or he'll count him out. CM Punk picks up Rhino and tosses him into the ring. The cameraman shows Taz slowly getting to his feet on the outside. As CM Punk slides into the ring he tosses Rhino into the corner. CM Punk then runs and delivers a high knee to the bottom of Rhino's chin. CM Punk follows it with a running bulldog and makes the cover again on Rhino

NOOOOO!!!

Taz breaks up the count by grabbing CM Punk's left leg and dragging him out of the ring and ramming his back into the turn post. Robinson slides out of the ring and tells Taz to get to his corner. CM Punk is shown grimacing in pain as he took a hard shot to his lower part of his back. Aries attempts to help CM Punk, but the referee tells him to get into his corner. This allows for Taz to go back over to CM Punk and tosses him in the ring. The referee catches Taz and gives him one last warning. Both men are moving slowly, but more so Rhino as he's been battered and bruised. CM Punk slides his way to his corner and tags in Aries. Aries gets inside the ring just before Rhino can make it to Taz. Aries stomps away at Rhino a few times in his back. Aries picks up Rhino and delivers a sidewalk slam to him and makes the cover

KICK OUT!!

Joey Styles: Rhino has all the fight in the world left in him.

Matt Striker: That or he's just too stupid to stay down.

Aries picks Rhino back up and delivers a body slam to him near the corner. Aries then goes out onto the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits for Rhino to barely get up before attacking. As Rhino just gets up to his feet, he staggers a bit. Aries then leaps off the turnbuckle, but Rhino delivers a huge right hand that lands in Aries midsection and forces him to do a front flip from the force of the right hand shot. The crowd cheers as they know this is Rhino's chance to finally tag in Taz. Rhino slowly makes his way to his corner and Aries goes to stop him, but Rhino is able to get the tag in on Taz.

Joey Styles: He makes the tag!

Aries backs off and pleads with Taz as he gets in the ring. Aries tries to go for a punch, but is blocked by Taz who grabs onto Aries and delivers a belly to belly suplex. Taz picks up Aries and delivers a German suplex this time. Taz not done with Aries just yet picks him up and delivers a dragon suplex to him. The crowd cheers Taz as he's all game now. Aries is slow to get up to his feet and seems as if the wind has been completely knocked out of him. As Aries turns around, Rhino grabs onto him and delivers an over the head suplex to him, one more for good measures. Taz points at CM Punk and lets him know that's for him. Taz picks up Aries and shoves him into his corner in which he quickly tags in CM Punk. It seemed as if it was a mistake, but Taz wanted that to happen as now he can get his hands on CM Punk.

Matt Striker: Not a smart move by Taz there, Joey!

Joey Styles: Will see about that in a few moments.

CM Punk with confidence quickly heads inside the ring and goes to strike Taz, but Taz catches him and delivers a hard German suplex. Suplex's for everyone in Taz's away it seems tonight. Taz picks up CM Punk and delivers a double legged slam to him. Taz quickly doing work on CM Punk and picks him up yet again and delivers a crucifix armbar to him. Rhino is shown wanting a tag badly. Taz hesitates, but then tags him in. Rhino heads into the ring and flips his hair back and waits in the corner for CM Punk to get to his feet. As CM Punk gets up to his feet, he turns around to a hard diving clothesline from Rhino which excites the crowd. Rhino then knocks Aries off the apron with elbow to the face. Rhino sees CM Punk getting up and bounces off the ropes and delivers a second takedown clothesline and gets all hyped up and has a few expletive choice of words at him.

Matt Striker: Calm down and keep this PG will you!

Joey Styles: The hell with that viewership crap!

CM Punk tells the referee that he's hurting and needs help. Rhino tries to go back to work on CM Punk, but the referee tells him to back off. This distraction allows for Aries to go inside the ring unseen and delivers a low blow to Rhino. CM Punk then tells the referee he's fine. Robinson turns around and sees Rhino down and wonders what just happened. CM Punk slowly goes to his corner and tags in Aries. Taz is shown not happy at all and tries to get inside the ring, but is forced back out by the referee. Aries is at the top rope and as Rhino slowly gets up to his feet, Aries leaps off the top rope, but is caught in mid-air by the gore! The crowd erupts for the move as CM Punk looks on in disbelief that it could be over. Rhino slowly gets an arm on top of Aries

3................ NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Styles: That damn CM Punk just stopped this match from ending!

Matt Striker: I think Austin Aries may have some broken ribs now.

CM Punk breaks up the count, but in doing so Taz comes in and knocks CM Punk out of the ring. Taz follows and all hell has broken loose. Taz makes work of CM Punk on the outside by delivering a belly to belly suplex to him on the floor. Taz then goes on and whips CM Punk into the barricade. As Taz goes to charge at CM Punk, CM Punk catches him and lifts him over his shoulder and uses the top of the barricade for support for the GTS as Taz's head bounces off of the barricade. CM Punk then falls to the ground and slowly tries to recuperate. The crowd in the front row got to see some up close action.

Joey Styles: Taz's head was nearly decapitated!

Matt Striker: No Joey, Taz is just going to sleep right now!

Joey Styles: Very funny, Matt!

Meanwhile back in the ring, Aries and Rhino are exchanging blows with one another. Both look exhausted as they are barely catching anything. Aries gets the advantage with a kick to Rhino's midsection. Aries bounces off the ropes a leaps in the air, but for the third time is caught by Rhino. Rhino this time delivers a side suplex to him. Rhino gets back up and picks Aries up and goes for a suplex, but Aries fights out of it and lands on his feet. As Rhino turns around he goes for Aries who drops down a bit and lifts Rhino in the air and causes for Rhino to hit face first with the top turnbuckle. Rhino drops down to the mat hurt by the move. Aries notices and acts on it by picking him up and delivering the brainbuster to him.

Joey Styles: That should do it there!

Matt Striker: I told you Joey!

Aries isn't able to cover Rhino right away, but his slapped on his left side as CM Punk unseen tags himself in. CM Punk quickly gets inside the ring and drops down to the mat and locks in the anaconda vice on Rhino. CM Punk screams out loud "BEST IN THE WORLD" as Rhino is eventually forced to tap out!

DING DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here are your winners, Austin Aries and CM Punk!

CMPunkPPV2.jpg
austinstarr.jpg

Matt Striker: I love it, Joey. CM Punk once again gets the best of Rhino here tonight.

Joey Styles: This is just despicable. Austin Aries already had this match won, but CM Punk had to add insult to injury.

Matt Striker: Stop your crying Joey and enjoy what we are witnessing by CM Punk as of late. He's on a roll like no other.

Joey Styles: Yeah well in two weeks at Royal Rumble he'll be in for a fight with Bully Ray for NXT World Championship!

CM Punk lets go of the hold and gets to his feet and celebrates. Austin Aries though swings CM Punk around and asks him what it was all about. CM Punk just tells him he had the right position to get the win for the team. Aries still looks on upset as the two get their arms raised in the air for their win. CM Punk then goes over to the corner and climbs the middle turnbuckle and continues to celebrate and motions for the NXT World Title. The cameraman shows Taz slowly recovering from his GTS on the barricade. Aries finally celebrates a bittersweet victory as we take a break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

Pokemon-X-and-Y-300x250.jpg

Thoughts, anyone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spicegirls-spice.jpg

An Image of the Spice Girls album is shown as the camera pans out to show Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis and Maxine in the middle of a conversation.

Derrick Bateman
Sporty was by far the hottest Spice Girl out of the entire group.

Johnny Curtis
No way! Ginger was the hottest. There's a reason she was always the one front and center.

Maxine
Yeah because she was the lead singer but Posh is where it's at. Then again it was Baby who was always getting all the attention.

Baby? Only creepy dudes liked baby because she looked like an innocent little girl. Hell I'm surprised that Curtis didn't say she was his favorite.

Well now that you mention it...

Really? With that innocence she's probably a dead fish in bed. I know you like a woman who takes charge. Posh should really be more your type Johnny.

Yeah you're right. It's Posh for both of us.

You guys are idiots. Sporty was the one with the good vocals at the end of each song. Plus she could probably be a Diva if she wanted to. She's tough.

I'm surprised you like the Spice Girls so much. Aren't you all about America?

I'm all about Chicks and America. Chicks first. So Sporty is my pick. She could actually keep up with me. Hey Sporty if you're hearing this, I'm giving you and invitation to accompany me at the Royal Rumble. Speaking of the Rumble...

Oh Nice transition bro!

Johnny and Derrick high five.

At the Royal Rumble, I'll get in that ring and do perhaps the biggest feat of strength and power that UWF has ever seen. I'm not quite sure what I'll do yet but the entire world will be talking about me at the end of the night and not because I just won the Royal Rumble. Everyone thinks I'm a joke but I'll show them who the real joke is. I'll start by defeating our current NXT Champion Bully Ray tonight.

I got all the faith in the world in you bro.

Derrick and Johnny slap hands as Derrick walks away.

You know he's not going to win right?

Let him think what he wants.

The cameras fade as we head back to the ring.

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is your main event! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;ZZZMXV3j7Xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZMXV3j7Xc[/video]

The NXT World Champion, Bully Ray makes his way onto the stage as "The Beaten Path" just gets into the guitar solo part. He starts pointing at random members of the audience and shouting obscene profanities to them as he marches towards the ring. Near the ring he looks at the camera as he gets his phone out.

Christy Hemme: From Hell's Kitchen, New York. Weighing in at three hundred and ten pounds. He is the NXT World Champion, Bully Ray!

Walking past he says into the camera "Who else gets to slay a dragon this week? Hash Tag BullyNation." looking mighty pleased with himself as he makes his way up the ring steps and in between the ropes. He stands in front of the ring ropes and with one hand raises the horns and with the other the coveted NXT Championship. He hands it over to the referee as he waits on his opponent.

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman’s theme music and the crowd pops in excitement as he and Johnny Curtis, joined as always by Maxine, walk through the curtain. The two high five at the top of the ramp and say, "Double Dragon, go!" as they turn their attention to the ring and start walking down the ramp.

Christy Hemme: From Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds, Derrick Bateman!

Curtis and Maxine remain ringside as Bateman enters the ring, ready for the match ahead of him.

DING DING!

Both men walks towards the middle of the ring and exchange words. "Cool beanie, bro." "Shut up, ma'k". Ray slaps Derrick as he falls down to the mat as Ray quickly runs to the ropes, and when he comes off of them he leaps up as if he were going for a seated senton, bringing his legs towards himself and extending them quickly, catching Bateman in the mouth with both feet.
Bully returns to a vertical base and grabs Derrick by the hair, pulling him up to a feet and hooking one of his arms, running and leaping as he connects with a half-nelson bulldog. Bully rolls Derrick over and hooks the leg, going for the cover.

Joey Styles: Bateman's dreams may be dashed already!

Matt Striker: This is it!

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Bateman kicks out!

Bully quickly grabs Derrick's head and applies a headlock, keeping both of them on the mat. After about thirty seconds, Bateman is gradually trying to get up to his knees and when he does, he hits Ray with a huge elbow to the abdomen and when the hold is released he punches Ray in the face and then grabs him arm, looking for an irish whip into the ropes but Ray stops in place and pulls Derrick towards him, hoisting him up and delivering a thunderous sit-out spinebuster! Ray looks for the cover again.

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Bateman kicks out!

After the kick-out, Bully grabs Bateman by the hair again and pulls him up to his feet, hooking his head and lifting him straight into the air before falling down and connecting with a sit-out gourdbuster. Bateman tries to escape the ring by rolling under the ropes but Bully grabs his leg and drags Derrick to the center of the ring when Bateman suddenly turns over and kicks Ray in the face with his free leg as Ray staggers backward and lands in the nearest corner. Bateman walks over and hoists Ray onto his shoulders, then walks towards the center of the ring and begins spinning around and around repeatedly.

Matt Striker: YES! It's the Deviant!

Joey Styles: Oh for crying out...

Matt Striker: Go Go Gadget Deviant! Bateman has the champion right where he wants him!

Joey Styles: After seeing this man win a Five Stages of Hell match and a Tables match, you honestly think he's going to get beaten with an airplane spin?

Matt Striker: I've got a disease, and the only cure is more Deviant!

Joey Styles: One more, Matt, make one more and I'm going to cold-cock you.

Matt Striker: I'll stop.

Joey Styles: Thank you.

There's a brief moment of silence.

Matt Striker: When I'm not calling a match I'm scrolling through Deviant Art!

Joey Styles: That's it!

Styles takes a swing at Striker but he ducks it and hoists Joey onto his shoulders, beginning to spin him around.

Joey Styles: Matt, I demand you put me down right now! MATT!

Matt Striker: You been hit by, you been struck by, Matt Deviant!

In the ring, Derrick stops spinning as he falls back and connects with a samoan drop. He runs into the ropes but when he comes back, Bully Ray is to a vertical base, standing there with his arms crossed as Bateman stops dead in his tracks. Bateman communicates with his body language that the Deviant should've dizzied him too much for him to be up to his feet, something that angers Bully Ray as he asks him quite frankly, "Do you not know who the hell I am?"

Bully teases punching him as Derrick reacts quickly and throws his arms up to block it, closing his eyes tight. After a moment, Derrick looks and sees nothing has happened as Ray laughs at him. Bateman becomes frustrated by this and calls for a tie-up between he and Ray. Ray locked up with him for a second then broke it up and smacked Bateman across the face, leaping backward to create some distance between them, laughing at the overall disrespect.

Derrick charged Ray, attempting a double axe handle but Ray sidestepped but left his leg out and Bateman found himself with a face full of mat and his forehead touching the bottom pad on the ring post. Bully walked backward and around and now stood where Derrick stood as Derrick began to get to his feet, extremely aggravated. He went to throw a right but Ray sidestepped out of habit so Derrick punched him in the ribs with a hard left punch and connected with a European Uppercut to the chin with his right. Derrick kicked Ray in the side of the leg until it buckled, and Ray was now on one knee as Bateman dropped an elbow into the top of his head.

From there, Derrick followed up by applying a side headlock, and followed that up with the DBD as he went for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...NO! Bully Ray kicked out!

Matt Striker: Can you believe it? My man D-Bate almost beat the World Champion!

Joey Styles: Quit being such a Modern Day Double Dragon mark, and LET ME DOWN!

Matt Striker: No!

Joey Styles: Matt....

Matt Striker: NO!

Joey Styles: MATT!

It's at this moment that someone else takes a headset and puts it on.

Johnny Curtis: We interrupt this totally lame commentary to bring you one half of the eventual UWF Tag Team Champions, Johnny Curtis.

Matt Striker: All right! "The Thoroughbred"'s up in here, folks!

Matt, in his excitement, dumps Joey carelessly off of his shoulders and scoots his chair as close to Curtis as possible.

Matt Striker: So what do you think of Bully Ray, Johnny?

Johnny Curtis: I wish Zack Ryder was actually a Ghost Buster so I wouldn't have to look at this Stay Puft thug every week.

Matt Striker: Stay Puft thug?

Johnny Curtis: Totally bro.

Joey Styles: I wonder what Bully Ray would have to say about that.

Matt Striker: He probably wouldn't have anything to say, to Johnny's face that is.

Johnny Curtis: Yup, everything Bully has to say he says on Twitter.

Matt Striker: I heard that, bro. Hey Bully, here's a tweet for you, "I wish I was a Modern Day Double Dragon. HashTag SuperJealous.

Johnny Curtis: HashTag StayPuftthug.

Matt Striker: HashTag BuhBuhRay

Johnny Curtis: HashTag IFeartheDeviant

Matt Striker: HashTag breastintheworld

Johnny Curtis: Hey that one was pretty good man. Punk's the best and he's the breast. Heh heh, fat jokes. HashTag walkingfatjoke

Matt Striker: HashTag manziers

Johnny Curtis: HashTag, well, actually we just exceeded the character limit. New tweet.

Bully Ray: How about HashTag I'm gonna kick both your asses after I get done with Bateman because that's what I do tah people that make fun of the champ. HashTag bullynation, HashTag AnythingGhostbustahssucks?

Johnny Curtis: Aah, Bully!

Ray flips Curtis' chair over and slides back into the ring where Bateman is waiting on him. Bateman throws a punch but Ray ducks it and slips behind him, applying a full nelson as he hoists him into the air quickly and connects with the Bully Bomb! Ray goes for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Bully Ray!

bully-ray-2-0-o.gif

Ray exits the ring and heads over to the commentary table where Johnny is climbing up onto the ring barricade, looking to leap into the audience and escape that way. Bully grabs him by the shoulders and pulls backward, slamming him against the commentary table as he drags him off onto the floor in front of it, Johnny hitting with a hard thud. Bully grabs his World Championship as Johnny gets to his feet, but when he turns around Ray charges him and levels him with the belt. Ray drops his belt and heads over to the commentary table, grabbing Matt Striker and dragging him across it, standing him up when he's on the other side and grabbing him around the neck with both hands, delivering a chokebomb through the announce table!

Joey Styles: Bless you, Bully Ray!

Bully Ray looks at him and points, shouting, "I heard you snickerin'." then grabs Styles by the back of the head with both hands and tosses him through the air into the ring post. Ray grabs his World Championship and leaves as his music starts playing. The cameras pan around to get the carnage that's just occurred and then NXT fades to black.

CREDITS
Aries/Punk vs. Rhino/Taz- Shawn
Modern Day Double Dragon promo- CaptainxBumout
Rhino promo- Rated R Superstar
Everything else- Chris Dresden

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night NXT 1/16/13 Preview

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

It seems that every time JBL tries to usurp the "Purveyors of Poison", the trio have someone else to have their back and even the score. This week, the General Manager turns up the heat even more and initiates phase two of his plan to eliminate the tandem from NXT.

EPISODE SIXTEEN: PHASE TWO

JohnnyCurtis.jpg
VS.
Bullyworld.jpg

Last week Derrick Bateman had his shot at the World Champion, a match that didn't end well for Derrick, or Johnny Curtis for that matter who was at ringside to support his tag team partner. This week, it's Johnny's turn to get a one-on-one shot at Bully Ray. When these two collide, will Bully be able to divide his focus between this match and his upcoming title match at the Rumble, or is Curtis in a better frame of mind and destined for an upset victory?

AJStylesNX.jpg
&
Seth.jpg
VS.
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Dyoung.jpg
Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
AriesNXT.jpg

After getting involved on Rollins' behalf last week, Styles finds himself getting his in-ring debut in a raucous manner as JBL is pairing him and Seth Rollins against his entire Cabinet: Austin Aries, CM Punk, Darren Young, and Zack Ryder in a two-on-four handicap elimination match, and to make matters worse, Kane of the Purveyors of Poison and the team of Rhino and Taz have been banned from ringside and will be fired if they get involved, and not only that, but JBL has appointed himself the special guest referee for the bout. With the deck stacked higher than it ever has been before, is survival even an option for Seth Rollins and the "Phenomenal One"?

PROMOS

JBL- The General Manager has extended an invitation for the leader of the "Purveyors of Poison", Sting, to meet him in the middle of the ring.

AJ Styles- Why did he interfere in the No Disqualification match last week and save Seth Rollins?

Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis, and Maxine- NXT's comedic trio will do what they do best.

Anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Edition!

Haha this made the show for me - "Cool beanie, bro." "Shut up, ma'k". Solid exchange!

Anyway, this was a good show, but like Raw it lacked promos. I can't say anything as I didn't send one in, but my focus this past week has been on Christian with the Royal Rumble and all. This week it'll be time to rectify my first loss as Taz and win that Extreme Championship! He may not have been pinned but I still didn't win, so for me the undefeated streak is short lived. Taz will have something to say on that though :p

It's all still heating up on NXT with the power struggle, but maybe it's all shifted towards the Purveyors of Poison with the debut of AJ Styles. It's awesome to see Chase back and getting straight back into it with two characters. At least I assume it's Chase haha.

So yeah, good job guys, and thank you to Shawn for filling in for Sam!

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/9/13 Edition!

That commentary..... That freakin' commentary! Brilliant. This Stay Puft Thug got the result he was looking for and now NXT can look out.

ACHASE STYLES (say it quick enough it sounds like AJ Styles ;) ) on NXT, now that... is cool!

The Rumble is looking nicely poised on our side, one more show til go time, congrats #TeamPikachu

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night NXT 1/16/13 Preview

Two matches, but one of blockbuster proportions. For me, if it's not enough me and bumout are facing at the rumble for the WHC, and we faced last week, but we face again here. I should have more time to hit something off here this week... and With how last weeks show panned, I think Bully opening the show will have to be worked on ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.