UWF 2013 Lockdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

Ambrose raises his arm in the air towards Bray Wyatt and the crowd boos the hell out of Wyatt.

Dean Ambrose
Well lookie what we have here. Bray Wyatt finally decided to come out and play. Tell me something Bray, how does it feel to walk down that ramp and stare into the eyes of the man who will finally put an end to your little charade? How does it feel to know that with every step you take, you lose a little bit more of your soul. Don't get me wrong though, you put on a good brave face. You come out here after hiding away for so long, thinking of ways to not sound scared but I can see it in your eyes. The eyes are the windows to your soul and they know what's coming. Your ignorant mind may be stopping it from reaching your thoughts but it's there. Eating away. Feasting on your mind until you can't take it anymore. You'll be begging me to end it as soon as you step into my playground but I won't. I'll have fun with you yet Wyatt.

The sinister smirk of Dean Ambrose makes the crowd cheer loudly for the ultimate demise of Bray Wyatt and YES.

You've had a hell of a run though Wyatt. Take pride in that for over a year, you guys were a force to be reckoned with. Not a physical force like me but a force nonetheless. You were all on top, then played second fiddle while I was ruling over Smackdown again and now you're back on top! History repeats itself and Damien losing the UWF Championship was the beginning of the end. You two don't have what it takes anymore. You replaced Daniel Bryan with a lackey in Mike Knox. Without Daniel Bryan, you shouldn't even be called YES anymore. After I regain my World Heavyweight Championship title, you won't rise up again. You'll be remembered throughout history as just another statistic. The only reason you're still here Wyatt is because you held onto that briefcase. The months leading up to WrestleMania, you were nearly forgotten. Now you'll have no way to get back into title contention unless you earn it and we all know that isn't going to happen.

Ambrose turns his attention to Sandow.

And you're right Sandow. You're right about everything you said. I have never been able to beat you in singles competition. You've always had these two men to help you beat me but never the less you're right. The thing is though, I've beaten you in tag team action on multiple occasions. And if you look above us, you'll notice that you're standing under my playground. And when it comes time to lower that cell and become trapped inside it, there will be no one to help besides this shell of a man. If the roles were reversed and you had Daniel and I had Wyatt, maybe it would be a harder challenge but instead you have this useless sack of shit.

The crowd let's out an audible "Ohh" and cheers on their resident ass kicker.

Your partner thinks he can win a war with words. He thinks he can come out here and give a speech about who even knows anymore. Don't get me wrong though, it was a good speech Bray. I may have fell asleep during the middle but I get the gist of it because I've heard it all many times before. No matter how many times you say it, you can't beat me. I'm always the odds on favorite but this time the odds are even more towards me. No more tricks! This isn't a regular match! It's time for you go!

An explosion of cheers fill the arena.

I don't even care if Daniel Bryan ends up winning the match and becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion. He's earned it if he helps me finally put you two to rest. No offense Daniel but there's bigger things to worry about right now and I can beat you at any time I want. Plus, I'm the uncrowned champion of whatever brand I'm ever on. I can win any title I want. I could go over to Smackdown and become the UWF Champion if I wanted to. It's not like there's anyone who can stop me. You three know that all too well.

Another signature smirk comes across Ambrose's face as he turns his attention back to Bray Wyatt.

You talk about vanquishing evil and yet you say you are evil. Does that mean you will vanquish yourself? Oh poor Bray, you don't even realize how right you are. The second you even thought about cashing in on me, you damned yourself. You gave me the rights to your very soul. All this time you've been talking about the end of the world, you've been right. But it's not the end of the world Bray. It's the end of your world. This little false paradise that you have inside your head...it comes to an end. You want people to fall to their knees for you. You spread all this fear in hopes that they will bask in your love. You want to know what true fear is Wyatt? You'll know when you're locked inside Hell with me this Sunday. And you will burn...Just like your daddy. And I will feast on your remains and send a message to everyone. You don't EVER make Dean Ambrose angry!

Ambrose breathes heavily in and out as he stares a hole through Wyatt.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

SD_694_Photo_045-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Anger? Mr. Ambrose, what do you have to be angry about? You've lost your matches and you've done so because of your lack of ability, I should be champion at this very moment and the reason I am not is not thanks to any inability of my own it is because of the decision of an addled referee. I should be having my rematch for the title I never lost and yet I am here facing two people who aren't even apart of my weekly serial to defend my Tag Team Championship against two men who have no claim to contendership of said championship. If anyone should be Angry Mr. Ambrose it is I, for it is my name that has been sullied over the past couple weeks.

Sandow takes a breath calming himself down, regaining composure.

However, I am not angry, for I know that quote "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools." - Albert Einstein. I do not get angry, I keep my composure in the face of adversity and no matter the weight placed upon my shoulders I remain with my head held high. For I know that no matter what, my ability in this ring shall speak for itself. No matter the mistreatment and ignorance shown from the people put in charge whether it be in a referee capacity or a general manager, they can attempt to silence me but I shall always rise again. As for you Mr. Bryan-

Before Sandow continues, Knox puts his hand on Sandows arm. Sandow turns his head and Knox is just looking straight ahead at Daniel Bryan, Sandow nods before handing him the microphone.

9f95aaa1-f57e-4709-a4ef-f1e91d816520_zps5e82fba9.jpg

Mike Knox:

I see you have a selective memory Daniel, So allow me to remind you...Before Damien Sandow came around you weren't just Competing for the World Championship, You were Losing regularly for the World Heavyweight Championship. Before Damien Sandow walked into your life, you were simply known as the guy who lost to Dean Ambrose. And Afterwards what occurred? you became Champion, you gained the greatest victories of your career, you became an actual main event candidate, all in the short time Damien Sandow led you by the hand. You however thought it was all you, you thought you beat Wolfe by yourself, that you bested Edge without the knowledge Damien gave you from having beaten him before you, that you held a title by your own merit and you strayed from the man who made you. Well now Daniel you're out in the world by yourself, And what has happened since then? You've lost all your titles, You've lost all your main event shots, and now You've reverted to playing second fiddle to Dean Ambrose once again, it only strengthens my belief in the teachings of Damien Sandow when I bare witness to your career.

Knox turns towards Ambrose

What was it you called me Dean? A lackey? well I am no lackey, I am a student, a disciple, you two are the lackeys. For you two are servants to the will of their ignorant desires, they want you to go crazy and you bang your heads over and over again, they want you to shout out a catchphrase repeatedly and you shout until your voice is gone. You are lackeys to the ignorant, we however do not follow the path they map out for us. We are the ones changing them, which is why both your days are winding down, for once they have been saved you will have no one to dance for. I may not be apart of this match, but I stand on the outside and look at what's going on from a different perspective, and I'm here to inform you that from the outside of that cell looking in you're right it does look like hell. But it's purgatory, where both of you are expiating your sins

Knox hands the microphone over to Sandow.

SD_699_Photo_091_zpse29bbf33.jpg

Damien Sandow:

What we have here is simple, it is change. You two began Smackdown with your so called "Great" feud, you battered each others for the abhorrent hardcore title and you simply did the same for the World Heavyweight Championship, Mr. Wyatt, Mr. Knox, and Myself we are changing that era you started. But by nature the indolent become addled by the mere thought of change, so I understand why all of you may not look at this favorably. But it is necessary for the greater good of each and every one of you, we are the great phoenix arising from the ashes for the once ignorant world, but before we rise, before there are even ashes, the old birds must first be eradicated. We are going to Hell gentleman, but we are going through that fire to burn down the old badly made structure you two designed, so that Mr. Wyatt and I can build over that a long lasting era of enlightenment that shall be the beacon of enlightenment shining throughout the masses.

Sandow turns towards the crowd speaking to them directly.

My Name is Damien Sandow, my associate is Bray Wyatt, and my first disciple is Michael Knox, and after Hell in the Cell we shall be atop the pedestal here in UWF. All of you will be able to stare up at us and look up to us as you pattern your own lives after ours, while these two shall be looking up at us from the floor where the lay after being taught the valuable lesson to not stand in the way of the salvation of an entire people. Let the cleansing of your minds begin, and let the filthy memory of Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan go down the drain. You're Welcome.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Lockdown Ironman Championship: Hoimicdie vs HHH

Heh…it’s time to play the game…time to put your money on the table…it’s the one game you never ever win…

[video=youtube;I_ECXex6e00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ECXex6e00[/video]

The crowd hit their feet with a HUGE reception for the Game, Triple H, as he makes his way out from the back. He’s going for the whole damn show tonight, lights down, spotlight on the entranceway and lighting flicking around the arena. His stoic presence finally appears, to a secondary pop, as a shadow amidst the smoke and lights.

11124854.jpg

With a pump of the fists and a roar he heads down the ramp and the lights come up slightly, the piercing spotlight replaced with green flashes that skip around the arena. Hunter powers towards the ring eyeing LAX who are peeved at the over the top entrance Triple H is afforded. Hunter starts talking trash before he even gets to the ring but, in his ring gear so ready for a fight, Hunter isn’t about to forget the fans and hops up onto the apron to pose as only he can; flashbulbs abound.

images

Triple H finally enters the ring and goes toe to toe with Homicide briefly before Konan can step in. The cameras don’t pick up Hunter talking trash to Konan too; “I’ll kick your ass too if you don’t back off.†Hunter grabs a microphone from ringside as his music dies and the lighting returns to normal in the arena. He waits for the crowd noise to die down a little before he begins to speak.

HHH: I am so damn sick and tired of hearing people like you on this show. People like you who Russo seems to want to hand everything to on a silver plate. Say what you want about me or my generation but we fought for everything to get to the dance. Once we were there some of us lost our way but the injuries and the sleepless nights and the working for free was all real so if the powers that be, or some jumped up ethnic minority group with a complex, want to try and take my livelihood away from me I’m all ears but I can’t promise not to end negotiations with an ass kicking the likes of which have never been seen in this company or anywhere in the world.

Hunter eyeballs the group whilst the crowd pop.

You talk about supression? Listen, kid, back in the day I’d do anything in my power to make sure myself or Shawn or Big Sexy or Razor were at the top of the card you had better believe those days are over. Hell, if I was running a show I’d want competitors from all over the world, from every group to be representing my show and my company so think again. Comprendé? Dammit Hunter that was insensitive…

Triple H turns and puts his hand on his head in faux shame.

Except I don’t give a rats ass because you walk around here perpetuating and making this whole thing a cycle. Beating me on pay-per-view with the help of some lackeys in some kind of gang warfare isn’t going to help you win people over, is it? Going one on one with the Game and putting up a fight is what’s going to earn you the respect you think you deserve. You guys are your own worst enemy and the fact is I’ve beaten bigger and badder guys than you in my time and recently I’ve been doing it single handedly so, if you want this gang thing to stick, I’m here in my gear right now, let’s do it?

Triple H offers them out but interrupts himself first.

Oh, but before you make a move, I've got a piece of advice. I am a multiple time world champion. I am the one true destroyer, I am the cerebral assassin, I am the DAMN GAME! If there’s one name that I think I deserve to add to that list, it’s being THE Iron Man. So, I’ve got nothing to lose with Russo riding me week in, week out anyway, let’s do this.

Hunter offers them out again, either for physicality or to speak if they’d prefer.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Lockdown US Title - Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Brian Kendrick

Kendrick simply smirks and stares at Cesaro who shrugs it off at first but perhaps becomes slightly unnerved at the persistent stare. Eventually Kendrick returns to the microphone with a more stern expression.

images

Kendrick: I beg you to continue to dismiss me. Being the forgotten man, being told I’m not big enough or good enough brought me to the dance and brought me to this very company on this very show to fight for your United States Championship…overcoming the odds and overcoming the world has become my mission statement, my motto and my mantra. If you continue to underestimate me I will beat you at Lockdown and end your now legendary reign to make sure NO-ONE will ever forget the name Kendrick again!

Kendrick gets a little fired up again.

Kendrick. THE Brian Kendrick. That’s what they call me. The fans, the people and the woman at head office who signs my cheques but the rest of you? You couldn’t care less. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in this business looking for a fraternity and I don’t need looking after but it’s your very presence some nights when I get to the arena that drives me to distraction and drives me to damn near insanity. This lifestyle you’re meant to live, the jet flying, limousine riding…*WOO*…lifestyle that means you shun the kids looking for autographs out the back of the arena that I’m giving away merch too before I get in my beat up car to drive across country…

He has to take a breath before his mouth runs away on its own accord.

It makes me sick. You make me sick. You’re supposed to be one of the benchmarks for this company and this brand. You’re on the posters and yet you’re the most plain, boring competitor I’ve ever seen in my life. You are a jackass out here and a jackass in the back. You are not worth the gold around your waist. You’re not American, everyone knows that, but I don’t even regard you as a person. You don’t deserve that right. You, like Batista and everyone else who kicks me to the side, think the world owes you something so you bite and claw and antagonise and take advantage of every superstar and everyone in the back and everyone in the office to make sure you get what you want. Up until now I thought fighting the good fight was all that I needed to do but now, now chaos will reign Antonio. Chaos will come and find you on Sunday. I promise you that. So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak. More words of wisdom from Sun Tzu there. The way I see it? The way you live and the amount of time that championship title has been in your possession doesn’t make you strong; it makes you weak. It makes you ready to be beaten and this time it’s going to be THE Brian Kendrick who is there to pick up the pieces and walk out of a UWF pay-per-view event as champion. See, I’m fair. Kendrick is fair. Chaos is fair.

Kendrick lowers his microphone to cheers.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Antonio Cesaro looks at Kendrick, visibly angered.

9f962fe9-5dd1-4a9d-99ee-cfdb39018911_zps07d3cb67.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: 'Chaos is fair' was bedeutet das überhaupt?!. "Chaos is fair"... just what exactly do you mean by that Brian?. Does it mean that this 'chaos' you believe you are going to bring will only target those big bad meanies like Batista and Mister Antonio Cesaro?. Does it mean that 'chaos' will lead to you becoming some sort of... star in this company?. Brian, let me remind you of what you are coming up against on Sunday. It will take a lot more than mere 'chaos' to take out the most dominant champion in UWF history, it would take a small army to take this belt from my grip... although if it were that shambles of an army this country has it might take the whole lot of them to take down the 'Swiss Superman'.

The crowd boo Antonio loudly, Antonio ignores them and continues

'Chaos' has no place in this wrestling ring, backstage or in this world. It certainly has no place in my world. You see where you preach 'chaos' I preach sophistication. Class. Style. Aptitude and intelligence. All the things that Europe does better than your home country. 'Chaos' is for rednecks, 'chaos' is for stupid people and it certainly does not belong near anyone the calibre of man that Antonio Cesaro is. So Brian I suggest you forget about this 'chaos' and start focusing on what your going to do after Lockdown because this title isn't going anywhere, any time soon. And it matters not where you go next, because it won't be near me because class and 'the rest' have a funny way of sorting each other.

The crowd are chanting 'TBK!, TBK!' over and over as Antonio speaks.

You belong with 'the rest' of the pack. Like all the rest of the people who have fallen by the wayside trying to defeat Antonio Cesaro. Wade Barrett, Robbie E, Mankind, Curt Hawkins... all fallen by the wayside. That's the company you belong with, I on the other belong at the very top. This championship is my route to the top because once I have defeated every so called challenger that this company insists I must they will be forced into putting me at the top of the card fighting for the UWF Championship. I have been shunned for long enough, but now I feel it is time I deal with the garbage and make that move to where I belong as the first Swiss-born World Champion in UWF history. It is then you, all of you and everybody in the back will have to learn to live with the fact that UWF has become 'Very European'. You're just a stepping stone and your about to be stepped on by a 'Very European' boot en route to continuing the greatest championship reign in UWF history... und es gibt nichts, was man dagegen tun kann.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Hernandez looks upset to what Triple H has said and he wants to attack Triple H. Konan goes on and he begins to speak

Konan: Easy, easy big man Hernandez. Soon ese you will get your hands on him, soon you will be able to kick this gringos ass but right now we have to keep our mind in check. We can't cost this golden opportunity for us. You touch him Hernandez, and Homicide might very well lose this title shot. So step back Hemandez and let Homicide talk to Hunter over there.

Hernandez looks at Triple H with a death stare, as all of a sudden Homicide steps up and puts his hands on his shoulders. Hernanmdez steps back as Homicide begins to speak towards Triple H

Homicide: Triple H I thinki you are mistaken big time holmes. You think that Russo is serving us a silver platter to victory. Hell no he ain't serving us shit. I had to defeat Derrick Batemen in a fifteen minute war. I had to prove that I was the man against that gringo, and you on the other hand you had a short a five minute match to get your spot here. So don't come out here telling me that you feel as if we are getting stuff handed to us on a Silver platter. We're not getting anything handed to us we have to earn what we get every single damn week. So Triple H I hope you understand that we are not apart of the Gringo Russo's little side show. Vince he dosen't control us. We are not his puppets if anything soon enough Russo will be listening to us.

Yeah holmes that is the truth, because ese' we are using violence yes, and we know most people won't understand at first. Soon though very soon people will understand our gang warfare... soon every one will understand why we act so loco, and soon people will be begging for us to bring back the lucha libre they once knew and loved. That is what we are set out here to do. You feel as if brining those boys Nash, Michaels, and Hall to the top was some big accomplishment, when really that shit was nada. You already has an advantage. The advantage was that you were white, and Vince had no problem with you four pushing, and pulling stings... here Konan, Hernandez, and I we don't have that type of power. We do want that power though to uphold this gringo mindset, and Triple H the title of the Ironman won't come to you what so ever.

No,no,no gringo it is coming to me. I am the Gringo Killer I am one crazy ass loco, and it is something I take pride in. So let me just tell you can hit me as much as you want, you can make me bleed, you can do whatever but I ain't gonna stop homie... oh no, I am going to keep coming forward, because at the end of the day Triple H I am fighting for something much more then some title. I am fighting for the pride of lucha libre braaaaaaap brapppppppp.

Fans give a mix reaction as Homicide stands there and waits for a response

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Lockdown Predictions

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Official Card:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan
it's a close call, probably the closest in this entire PPV really, but I'm going to give it to Ambrose and Bryan here. New Champs!

Lethal Lockdown Match:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)
Cena and Friends has this one here.

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista
Shane took the words right out my mouth for this one. Too bad as well.

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis
I think Punk's got this one here!

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H
I'm writing this one so I can't say. Although I really do hope that Chase and Killz post another round. ;)

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth
Fuck, I REALLY don't want to win my first ever E-fed title over a no show...

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus
Umaga

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick
All I can say is that I think the UnAmerican is going to lose the American title at Lockdown!

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley
Three cheers for Jericho!

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy
DAMMIT LEWB START POSTING!!!

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison

I gotta admit, Dod Draper is going to manhandle the entire roster with his Morrison character. And now he's got a second character to boot... well shit.

No picture
Sting versus Seth Rollins

Hrrmmm I really don't know. I'm not fully awake to read their 5000+ worded TT's yet. :thud:

Also Shane's comment is probably the nicest thing someone has ever said to me over the internet. lol

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Lockdown: Team Cena vs Team Rhodes Lethal Lockdown

AJ looks on at everyone in the ring... AJ goes and he gets up and puts his hands in his jacket. Cena looks at AJ and he asks "Where are you going". AJ turns back as gets in the ring and he looks at Cena with disgust.

images

AJ goes on and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Cena.... this match is nots a joking thing. Ohhhh no it is actually a huge deals for me Cena. What is a joke is this damn team that I have forced to be on. I don't want to be on a team I am the "one". I don't need to deal with all your guys personal bs when I have personal bs that I haves to deal with on dailies basis. I mean John I have some myster... mysterious figure like giving out all my information. Hells I have just been assigned a warrants not to drink on Monday Night Raw... Do you know what it is like not to drink my alcohol? Dos you know what it is like to be lonely with out, and forcing to be sober. It sounds terribles, so Cena I hopes you do win the world title soons. I really do because I can't wait to kick your ass "buddy".

AJ starts to laugh as the fans cheer as AJ leans on on Cena wrapping his arm around him and AJ Styles looks at teammate Edge and begins to speak

AJ Styles: Edge, you wish you could be like me that is why your jealous of me. You wish that you could be drunk every single nights heres on the shows. Youuuuu wish you can be like me. That is why you can onlys attack my drinking habitat. So Edge let me tells you something you alreadys have money in the banks, and now you wants more? You wants more title match. Let me tell something Edge I like how you're thinkings. It makes you a smarter man then I gi.. give ya credit for, but Edge let me tell you something you will have to try, and push me off with a bulldozer. Like a huge bulldozer that makes the RGGGHHHHHHHHHHH engine sound when I make the cover in the steel cage, because Edge I am not getting off of the pin to earn myselves a title match, but Edge I like your smarts.

AJ lets go of Cena, and goes to Michael where he puts his arm on his shoulder

AJ Styles: You're one of my favorite wrestlers I justs want you to knows that, but you pissed me off. You think I am not in control right now? Yo...you think I am drunk. Bahahaha Shawn I am in control so I don't need your damn water from you... ok Shawn, and just know if I get a chance to pin you I am gonna do it.

AJ looks at Rhodes and Del Rio. He stumbles a bit into the ropes, and he look at Rhodes, and Del Rio as he begins to speak towards both of them.

AJ Styles: Ha we got ourselves mr.comedian over here.... making all these jokes thinking I am stupid. He don't know that I am still in control, and I am still here. Now obviously Cody you gave me a good ideas. You that Daniels guys I think he has been giving out my informations. So I might have to calls him, but Cody you got know valid point that I can't wrestle while I am durnk I have done it countless times since I have returned and I have winning record since I return. So why don't you keep your mouth shut, and worries about your daddy's arm. Ya see Cody you and Del Rio try to ruin my happy time, and "the one" dosen't like his happy time beign ruined what so ever. So Cody along with Michaels... and hold ups.

AJ Styles picks up his phone as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Hello.... Yeah,,,,, No not drunk.... Honestly.... Swear on my religion.... ok..... alright.... Thanks GM Randy.

All the guys look confused as AJ leans back against the ropes and he actually pulls himself straight. AJ Styles goes and he begins to speak towards the guys

AJ Styles: Guess whats guys. Nash got hurt so now we have a mystery person in this match... well I honestly don';t care because that mystery person is on Team Rhodes... So I honestly don't care... Nows where was I.. Oh yeah. Cody along with Michaels.. and Del Rios you guys better watch out, because drunk or even sober I am a dangerous force, and I make sure everyones knows that so after Lockdown Cody when I beats your team you can give me the other AJ's number, and I'll celebrate being the reason my team wins. Cause I..I..I am the one here in the UWF.

fans give a mix reaction as AJ Stylkes sits down in the ring looking at everybody

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Lockdown R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston: Barbed Wire Steel Cage match

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Kofi grabs a mic that was laid out for him however it is Abraham who begins to speak, after a quick test of his wired up mic and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

40fda949c72d948844fee822d172de62.png

Abraham Washington: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Abraham Washington, founder of All World Promotions, and full-time freedom fighter. For those of you in attendance and millions of you watching the UWF on television, those of you who have no idea what work I undertake with the help of my most trusted client, Kofi Kingston, I will explain to you in a way that even the most idiotic of people will understand. I fight for the rights of those who are abused daily by the mongrels that walk the streets and believe me there are many. I thought America was bad but Scotland only eclipses that. Who would have thought that little baldy men in skirts are some of the most despicable racists on the planet. I’m here looking for answers from a lot of you, I’m also here to shut this pathetic excuse of a black man up. But first I must say, what gives the right for you transsexuals to come out here, looking like your pregnant, wearing your skirts and blowing your horns, and label the likes of me and Kofi here as baboons or monkeys. The last time I checked, Kofi was the Hardcore Champion of the UWF, and he sure didn’t get it by swinging from trees.

The strong Scottish accent rolls from the capacity crowd, plenty of shouts from the stands and boos begin to rise. A.W hands Kofi the mic.

22cd63779be7adc0ea79e74a97a47636.png

Kofi Kingston: Shut up! Shut up now! I’m sick and tired of people like you trying to put others down just because you know yourself that you are a waste of oxygen. I mean, you Scottish are nothing. What is the point of you? You are just fat men who have no exercise and the sports you do play, you are rubbish at. You can’t even get into a World Cup yet our little third world country got to the Quarter Finals. You can’t face the fact that black men are just better than you, so you try to put them down. How many championships have you ever won? You people are a disgrace to humanity.

A member of the audience buts in and his shout can be heard throughout the arena ‘At least we’re human, monkey.’ Kofi glares at him

af68e7ee435dee6305c44a355d5a1780.png

Kofi Kingston: You see, that’s just what you people are, you are the animals not me. I earn more as a black man than you ever will, and you will be a failure for the rest of your life. We have overcome people like you in the past, and we will again. The best men in the world are black men, all the doctors are black, all the big professors, all the best sportsmen and you know why that is? It’s because we work, every minute, every hour of every day. We value life and we have aspirations, aspirations that one day, it will be you that are the laughing stock, you that society looks down on. From the days of slavery we have never given up and look were we are now. But we need to keep dreaming, keep aspiring to be something better, and show people like that Uncle Tom over there (points at R-Truth) that we do not need to kiss ass to win titles, that we do not need to kneel down to the white man to fight.

Kofi gets a loud boo as Abraham wipes a tear away from his eye after Kofi’s inspirational speech. Kofi looks genuinely upset as he talked about the days of slavery. Abraham takes the mic from Kofi and addresses him

Abraham Washington: Martin Luther King would be proud of that speech Kofi

A.W turns to R-Truth

94b5161fde3b4723132bbf6d94099071.png

Abraham Washington: Now listen son, you don’t need to come out here, and try your hardest to rap because to be honest, it’s pathetic and amusing, you see, even if you could rap, you just repeat the same two words over again like a broken record. What happened to you Ron? You finished dealing to all of these smack heads? You couldn’t even finish your album and you were mocked and now you are bending over backwards? There’s a saying Ron, nice guys finish last and the only way you go is down once you start rubbing up to these whites, look at Zack Ryder. You are a sell-out Truth, you are fighting your own race, and you hate your own race. You don’t deserve to be here, you are just a white man in a black man’s body.

The duo get up in the face of R-Truth who is shocked that they brought up his jail time. Kofi takes the mic.

2dd7591cd5763f67ac90f3bf1b039255.png

Kofi Kingston: These people don’t love you. You are nothing to them, just another guy they enjoy seeing fighting around the ring, the only time they will ever support you is now, as soon as you go back to facing a white man, you will become ‘that Nope’ again. Just like me. You see, there are people who fight for our rights, and one of those people is Ezekiel Jackson. He was happy to lay down and rob the whites the chance to see two people who are the same beat each other up, you see Ron, we blacks stick together, we have to in order to avoid being persecuted and abused by these people who think it’s ok to prejudice us on the colour of our skin. We were not going to fight each other because frankly we are better than that. You come out here and you run your mouth like a white man and say how hard-core you are, the only thing hard-core about you is when you bend over to let these white people in management have their way with you.

The audience gasp as Kofi looks on waiting for a response…

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

As Damien finishes, Bryan lifts his microphone back up. His look of confidence has faded into one of malice and contempt. He faces in Damien's direction and begins.

312v2v6.jpg

Daniel Bryan: How dare you. How dare you, you sanctimonious son of a bitch! You are actually telling your little errand boy Mike Knox that you were responsible for my success? You might be spending a little too much time in a locker room with Rob Van Dam because you obviously must be high. You weren't in the ring having those 5-star classics with Dean Ambrose. You weren't there when I beat Edge not once but twice. You didn't knock down those barriers. That was all me. I did it by myself. I might have been associated with you two but believe me when I say, I was definitely not "the weak link". Damien, who was it that hid behind who back when we were Tag Team Champions? If anything, all you ever did for me is hold me back and get in my way. You knew that I am who I say I am. You knew that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and you relished ruining my career. You knew with me out of the way, the road to the top was a lot less bumpy. One thing you didn't expect was for me to wise up.

The crowd starts clapping, giving Bryan applause for leaving Y.E.S. Bryan lets them clap for a few moments before continuing.

Daniel Bryan: You see, it didn't take your "teachings" or the words of Bray here to make me see the light, to wake me up. I did that through the reaction these people gave me. I saw the error of my ways when I looked at each and every one of them, people we used to bad mouth and antagonize to the point of no return, and they saw through all of that to see the real me and they embraced me. They saw through all of your B.S. you projected onto me and they saw the real competitor beneath, the true warrior just ready to come out and, at WrestleMania this year, that warrior was unleashed. But you just couldn't take the attention being off of you so what do you do? You bring this freak in as your "student" and he attacks me from behind like the coward he is. But, I guess, in Y.E.S., it's monkey see, monkey do. Damien, I have busted my ass for over a year to become World Heavyweight Champion. You are not a World Champion. Despite your title reign, you're not a true champion and that's why you don't have that title anymore because the best man at Money In The Bank was me.

Bryan then looks over at Bray and addresses him.

Daniel Bryan: Don't you stand there and smile and pass judgment onto me when you were the man responsible for me not being UWF Champion at this very moment. If it wasn't for you smashing me over the head with that World Heavyweight Championship, that same title you hold so dear, the same title we practically handed you. You see, I don't forget anything. After months of being allies, you turn your back on me too. That's how you repay me for all that I've done. You see, you say I'm a sinner but you committed the ultimate sin. Since Damien likes to use quotes, I'll use another one. I'm sure it was written somewhere "Thou Shalt Not Piss Daniel Bryan Off!" And that's exactly what you did, Bray. You pissed me off so now, I'm not only out for Damien Sandow's blood, but I'm after yours as well. You cost me a World Title.....so I'll just take yours instead and, while I'm at it, I'll snag your Tag Team Titles too while I'm at it.

The crowd pops loud at the thought of Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion and Tag Team Champion. He looks over to his tag team partner Dean Ambrose and speaks directly to him.

nlbj2e.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Dean, I appreciate the confidence, really I do, but Dean, let's get one thing perfectly clear. I respect the hell out of you.....but that doesn't mean I magically like you. I appreciate your confidence but what I don't appreciate is your arrogance. You aren't exactly undefeated against me. Remember Backlash? But, this isn't about our rivalry. This isn't about us. This is about accomplishing a common goal, eliminating a common enemy. It doesn't matter which one of us walks out of this World Heavyweight Championship. The important thing is that we both do everything in our power that one of us does. These two......these two have caused us nothing but misery. They have tainted both of our pasts and I don't know about you but I will not rest until I see Your Enlightened Saviors die. I want to see the pain and agony in Damien and Bray's eyes and that's why I wanted you as my tag team partner because I know, with you by my side, that we can go through hell and unleash it.

Bryan and Ambrose have a stare down for a brief moment before both men's eyes shift over to Y.E.S. Bryan lifts his microphone back up and speaks.

Daniel Bryan: You see, we may not like each other, but we're both on the same page. Whatever hopes you had that we would be this dysfunctional unit, you can throw them out the window because you two are dealing with the two very best this business has to offer. We've proved it against one another and we are going to prove it to the both of you when we destroy you and everything you stand for. Your principles, your ideals, all of them will burn. Burn like your daddy did, Bray. Everything you ever knew and depended on, it's all going to vanish. You will see them all slip through your fingers and into the fire of revenge, ignited my Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose. We have nothing to lose and all to gain. We are trapped inside the Hell in a Cell. People don't walk away quite the same after experiencing hell. Stone Cold Steve Austin never did. And neither will the both of you.

Bryan looks over at Bray specifically and addresses this specifically to him.

Daniel Bryan: Mr. "Eater of Worlds" You sure do talk al ot but that's all you're good for. Talk. You might as well consider yourself the "Eater of Words" because I'm going to make you eat each and every one of them and I'm going to take your World Heavyweight Championship from you if it comes right down to it because you don't deserve it. You haven't sacrificed what I have. You haven't been through what I've been through. Bray, and even you, Damien, you two think you know but you have no idea what awaits you at Lockdown. Do yourselves a favor: wear black to the ring because you're heading to your own funerals. Dean and I? We'll be delivering the eulogy.

Bryan lowers the microphone and glares over at his Lockdown opponents.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Curtis vs. Ziggler

Fandango stand there perplexed by what has all transpired. He stares dumbfounded at Ziggler before finally beginning to speak.

Whoa whoa whoa. It seems like you didn't pronounce my name correctly. The name on everyone's lips will be FAAANDAAAANNGOOOO! How could you even mispronounce my name like that? Do you have some sort of speech impediment? What is a Ziggler? It sounds like a wart Maxine has on her backside.

Maxine very angrily stares at Fandango but he doesn't even seem to notice.

You three keep talking and talking and it's just like, shut up and look at me. None of you can stack up to this. I don't even have to open my mouth and these people will tune in to see me. If Anarchy was just two hours of me on the screen, the ratings would go through the roof. That idiot Russo may not like me but he cant deny the fact that I am good for business. Why would any of these people want to watch a match between three people they can't stand. I mean look at the current champion.

Fandango motions towards CM Punk but still refuses to look at him.

Talk about a boring champion. He comes out here week after week and says the exact same thing. Something about being the best in the world but he never says what that is exactly. Best at losing maybe? Maybe best at sucking as a world champion. This is already your second shot at being a world champion and *yawn* you're just not doing a good job. And you can't say I'm not good because you've never seen me wrestle.

Derrick Bateman quickly rushes over and whispers something into Fandango's ear.

I've just been informed that we have in fact wrestled. It was in the same match where you lost your world title in an Elimination Chamber. Coincidence? I think not. We may have not actually laid a finger on one another in that match because you got eliminated so early but I assume it's because you were just to dazzled by me so you decided to take the easy way out and eliminate yourself. Smart choice. That doesn't mean it wasn't a cowardly choice though. You took the cowards way out against Johnny Curtis of all people. Johnny Curtis is no Fandango. Fandango is infinite. Fandango is graceful. Fandango is the new International Champion!

The fans break out in cheers. While not the most popular guy, compared to everyone else, there is no one better to root for.

Thank you Dolph Lundgren for believing in me unlike these other two clowns. While you clearly don't know anything about dance, you were right in not dismissing me. As a matter of fact, you are in second place in this match but don't think that won't stop me from kicking you square in that giant jaw. It's literally a huge target. I'm pretty sure I couldn't avoid it even if I tried.

And with Johnny Curtis coming in second place in a 6 man Elimination Chamber Match, I, Fandango, can easily win another cage match with three other mediocre individuals. You're all old news. Stale. Gross. I'm what's new. I'm what's hip. I'm what this company needs. I was brought out because this company needed change. I could be off winning Dancing with the Stars. I could be winning a body building competition. I could have been the star in Magic Mike. But instead, I'm here, dazzling everyone. Consider me getting that International Championship away from that drivel Punk a symbol of gratitude. You three should be thanking me. I know it's a bit of a disappointment knowing that whatever you do, it just won't be good enough. But don't sweat it. Anything you do will never amount to anything compared to FAAAAANDAAAAANGOOOOO!

Fandango walks to the center of the stage and raises his arms out slowly and a spotlight shines down on him.

Killz

Reaction score

images

HHH: Cry me a god damn river with your “war†to get to where you are. Your name was on the list when Russo came in here of guys he thought were “cool†and that he could get trending on twitter so he tried to steal the spirit of ECW and give you guys the spots. He has made Sting’s life a living hell, or tried to because the guy is made of harder stuff, and has singled me out as his little toy. I’m not A game, I’m THE Game. I went toe to toe with Bully Ray to get this opportunity and yeah, your cardio might be better than mine but I had 3 minutes to beat him or I was done and I did it. Russo tried to screw me and instead I stood up to the plate, because I never say no to a fight, and I earned this match. I’m not here to say you didn’t earn it, holmes, but don’t try to tell me you’ve been through it all to get here.

Hunter finally eyes Hernandez, the bigger of the guys and the one to make a move towards himself when the offer was made.

Eh big man, cat got your tongue. Use your words, come on now, say it with me, it’s easy. I. Am. A. Pussy. Bitch.

The crowd ‘oohs’ having not heard the kind of vulgarity and TV14 language in a while from Triple H. Hernandez makes another move but holds himself back. Hunter mocks a laptop keyboard in the air as he says his next line.

Oh Triple H called someone ethnic a pussy bitch, complain complain complain. That will come from someone who doesn’t even watch the show, you know. Look, I haven’t really had the chance to really beat on anyone since I came to Anarchy. This show is meant to embody chaos and extreme and instead it’s politics and nothing more. I want to tell you something about politics though and that is using your skin colour as an excuse is just that; an excuse. The clique used every tactic in the book for a while there to get to the top but are you seriously suggesting that Big Daddy Cool, who’s legs haven’t quite given out from under him over on Raw just yet, and Scott Hall didn’t deserve to be in main events? That Shawn Michaels isn’t the best there’s ever been?

Huge pop from the crowd.

You can say what you like, and Homicide I actually like what you do in this ring, but your boys here are meat heads and nothing more. With all the, er, shall we say pulling power in the world you couldn’t make these two anything more than stooges and puppets to jump people and make you look tough. I know something though, you’re not tough. Hell, the 1-2-3 kid could probably get your guys shoulders down but listen, guys like you hide behind your excuses and your so-called friends because one on one you can never get the job done.

Hunter smiles at Homicide, looking down at him, and waits for the crowd to settle to deliver his final salvo.

Believe me kid, I don’t need an invitation to beat you up or make you bleed, we can do that just fine, we’re going to have all the time in the world on Sunday. You might be fighting for lucha and your people and your lackeys but I’m fighting for just a little bit of honour and respect to be brought back to this show. The moment the new championship was announced no-one fit the bill better than ME! I make it my job to make sure that when a new championship title is introduced that someone who will fight tooth and nail for it is the guy who carries it around 24/7 and I make sure the guy who beats me down the line deserves it. I’ve done it for World Championships in the past and I’ll do it again Sunday night. There is only one iron man and it sure as hell isn’t Tony Stark. It’s me.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: Lockdown Predictions

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Official Card:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan
Man this call is crazy close, like, when I reached Sam's Wyatt post I was convinced they'd retain but by the end of the thread I was back to thinking Ambrose and Bryan so that's my pick but it could go any which way.

Lethal Lockdown Match:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)
The TT'ing weighting gives it to Team Cena but the ADR, Rhodes and Michaels TT's took it up a gear for me so I think we see Team Rhodes score the victory.

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista
I've no-showed main events before and it's one of the many reasons it will be a long time before I'm back at that level again I think. It's not surprising I've suffered because you feel nothing but frustration and disappointment looking at this match. Shane is a proven vet but still fresh and up and coming and could have maybe done with some competition to take this feud to another PPV down the line but instead he'll get an uncontested victory by the looks of it. Having said that, Shane-o will dominate and be a hell of a champion with the right booking and opponents.

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis
Every single guy here wrote some killer TT's. I mean seriously Punk was on form, Hardy is excellent and more compelling than I ever remember a Matt Hardy to be. Fandango is 100% getting there too and if the TT'ing was slacker I'd come from left field and give Fandango the victory BUT Ziggler just feels a shoulder above the rest (saying a lot as this is probably the second best thread for me personally) so Ziggles gets it.

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H
My first match. Been a busy couple of weeks but the stars aligned and I managed to make myself some free time so that Chase and I could get a few in at least. It's been fun and a good pairing of styles (no pun intended) and I'd like to do it again down the line for a bit longer when we're both free. Happy as it stands though, good luck Chase.

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth
Nat was sitting pretty with a killer opening TT but then didn't have a response until now. Unfortunately for Nat the response was long, well structured, looked good and carried on the decent bit of momentum Doinks little team has had going so I think Kofi actually retains here. Close call though, wish it could go longer.

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus
A noooo showwwww but hey, if you want anyone to hold onto a belt it's probably Slim. Super reliable. Here's hoping he gets someone to TT with next time out.

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick
Ah my other match. Similar sort of situation in that the TT's are coming thick and fast but late on. Sam is another guy I love to go against and hopefully we get more opportunities down the line. Should be a good match now we've finally got into a groove and given the writers something to work with. Good luck man!

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley
The next noooooooooo showwwwwww.

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy
Sucks Nat didn't get a post to respond to BUT it seems only fair that he come away with a win because the guy is a breath of fresh air and an excellent new guy. Won't be long until he's not seen as 'the new guy' because he's very very good.

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison
Andrew's rolling with his characters as of late the likes of which we haven't seen from him in a long time. His TT's are longer and the match has gone 2-2...Kennedy is good don't get me wrong...but seriously what do you do against Dod? The guy is elite.

No picture
Sting versus Seth Rollins
Both TT's were long and emphatic. Andrew though man, your use of the Shield images/gifs etc is really hurting the immersion. When I used to grade RP's for the IWA back on pwmania and when I've had my own shows I give scores to determine 90% of the matches. They include ratings, usually out of 5 or 10, for story, grammar/punctuation/spelling, remaining in character and structure/formatting. There are more categories for RP feds but those are the four I'd use for TT feds and using those gifs/images really takes me out of the moment before I've even started reading you know? You've got something with Rollins, you really do, that's showed this past month but in this instance Sting takes it. I think less is more for Rollins and you don't need the fancy entrance etc

Reactions: 1 person

Killz

Reaction score

Kendrick: Chaos ist gerecht. See, I’m a learned man. For those who do not speak the language I said chaos is fair or appropriate or just or righteous…and chaos will prevail. Let me explain to you what I mean by chaos though Cesaro because you’ve got it all wrong. I don’t want anarchy on this brand, I don’t want chaos in the literal sense, I want to upset the status quo. I want people who are out of town this weekend or who return to the product in 10 days’ time and say that the card and the show is chaos. I want them to ask just where in the hell this Brian Kendrick came from and what is he doing here and just who is he and I will answer: you forgot to lend me my prefix. I call myself THE Brian Kendrick not for fun and not because it’s a trademarked name but because there is only one Brian Kendrick. There is only one superstar on this show and in this company capable of what I am capable of and that deserves recognition. So far, I have not been recognised, so I am going to bleed for my cause and bleed for my art this Sunday night to make sure that I am recognised for being what I am: a champion.

“TBK!†chants continue during the pause.

I won’t be forgetting my mantra any time soon Cesaro so perhaps it is you who should be planning your next moves. I promise you that chaos is coming so whether you want it around you or associated with you isn’t really your decision any more. The end of the road is here and it is here without fanfare or the promise of bigger and better things. Your time is coming and you won’t know what went wrong. What I will be doing after Lockdown is taking your precious title and placing it around my waist; around the waist of someone who is tired of waiting for opportunity to knock and is going to take opportunity for himself. THE Brian Kendrick is going to the main event, the bright lights, and I’m taking every underdog with me and every single person who has ever been pushed to the side or told no – they can come to.

Cheers from the crowd. Kendrick smiles.

All I’ve ever wanted is a chance but the decision makers love the normal, the proven, the tried and tested but this business, and this world, has never moved forward without innovators. Without breaking the mould and doing something new everything stagnates. Your US title reign has become stagnant. Your act has become tired. So I will turn this show on its head and remind the rest of the guys in the back why it’s me they should be worried about. I’m not settling for second best. I’m not settling for best. I’m settling for being THE best. THE Brian Kendrick. Gute nacht und viel glück.

Kendrick winks and drops the mic.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Lockdown R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston: Barbed Wire Steel Cage match

R-Truth nods his head as he acknowledges what was said to him from Abraham Washington and Kofi Kingston. R-Truth then starts to go into hysterical laughing for some reason, with Kingston and Washington looking very confused.

R-Truth_display_image.jpg

R-Truth: Abraham my man, I love it how you introduce yourself to the world who you are and what you're tryin' to accomplish with the monkey here, like anyone really gives flying fuck. I mean who in their right minds would actually believe that a man like you can change the world for the better, hehe I mean that's like tryin' to trust feminists to make lives easier for men, we we all know that ain't gonna happen, especially the feminists that I know. Y'all know what I'm sayin', brother? I mean sure we could live in a world of hate, but I really don't see any point of that. Naw man, all I want to is drop asses in the middle of this ring and entertain this wondrous 'till my eyes fall out of my sockets. I don't play the race card Abe, and do you know why? Because mutherfucka's like you get dropped... hard! And I don't know about you homie but I don't like to fight unless if it's for something that I believe in. And currently what I believe is that I can beat your punk ass monkey for the UWF Hardcore Title at Lockdown and prove that I am the absolute most hardcore motherfucker on the globe!

The fans cheer as they like what the hear from R-Truth. R-Truth stops and nods towards the crowd as he's developing a huge grin on his face.

Now tell me what's this business that I'm fightin' my own race, that I am a disgrace to the black community? Uh-uh let me stop you right there before I kick your teeth in right there homie. Y'see I love being who I am, I love being a black man and I am proud of who I am. Yes I get racist remarks all the time and yes I feel like that I wanna knock out someone at times but I don't, and that's because violence begets violence. See I choose to go for the hardcore title, and I choose to enter this match at Lockdown, but that's because I WANT to, and so does Kofi. Now when you stand here and you try to represent this Martin Luther King wannabe and try to convince that I'm the bad man and rustle my feathers, well that's when I back off or somebody will really get hurt! I know beings like you Abraham, and I know the second that you piss me off and I'm after you with God know what, then you'll go run home crying to mamma and appear to the world what you truly are inside: a complete bitch!

The fans are loving R-Truth's rebuttal as R-Truth has had enough of Washington, and turns his attention to the Hardcore Champion. R-Truth cracks his knuckles before starting his verbal assault onto Kofi Kingston.

Well if it isn't the UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston? Tell me my man, did you enjoy slagging off your former tag team partner, or are you not finished yet and want to continue on, in hopes that I fight back and rip that precious title from your hands? Look man, I don't care if you walk out here can claim that everyone is inferior to you, but asking them how many title's they've won? I mean come on, I doubt you never knew any of those facts until you looked them up on Google. Heck I'm willin' to bet brother that you didn't even know what Uncle Tom was until you looked that up on Urban Dictionary. As a matter of fact, you probably should look up 'R-Truth is going to knock your useless ass to the ground' before you come face me at Lockdown, only so you'll get a better understanding on how things are gonna happen then. Fair warning brother, because that is the truth right there!

R-Truth smiles at Kofi then looking into the crowd as they start to chant his name once again, then gets back to his statement.

As a matter of fact right now, I want to make an officially announcement right now. If I lose this match at Lockdown against this man, then I will get onto one knee and I will kiss not only his foot but Mr. Washington's foot as well. But then again, maybe I won't only because as you said, the idiots here really don't trust a black man at all. But the main question lies ahead of us Kofi, and that is: Should we trust each other? I mean think about it, according to you race is a big issue and trust is a big issue between them. Why? Because we're different. We're a different skin colour yet somehow we are completely different on the inside. Well I'm going to tell you that that statement is completely bullshit... expect it is the polar opposite between us. You see we may be the exact same on the outside, but my brother... we are completely different on the inside. And if you can't find the truth in THAT statement, then YOU Kofi Kingston are the most pathetic black man on the planet, NOT me!

R-Truth lowers his mic as he waits for Kofi Kingston and Abraham to reply back.

OOC: Good luck Doink! I assume that we're going to keep it 2-2 so I'll leave this for you. I really appreciate you posting btw man.

Status
Not open for further replies.