UWF 2013 Lockdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UWF Lockdown 2013 Official Card

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

On July 14th, the Superstars of UWF go to war as they enter the Steel Cage to do battle, alliances will formed, trust stretched to the limit and there will be blood, sweat & tears by the end of the night. With Vince McMahon announce there will be a Hell in a Cell match and Lethal Lockdown spectacle at the event, UWF Lockdown promises to shake the very foundations of UWF as UWF Smackdown comes live from Hampden Park, Scotland.

920_11917_4886204.jpeg

Theme Song:-

[video=youtube;pzynriOSrFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzynriOSrFM[/video]

The End - Jim Johnston

Capacity: 80,000 (SOLD OUT!)

Official Card:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan

Lethal Lockdown Match:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Lockdown 2013 Official Card

Hell in a Cell and a Lethal Lockdown? That's impressive, I can't wait to find out the participants.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I'm curious which brand's main event will end up getting the HIAC match. Also is the lethal lockdown match going to be a multi-branded match or just one brand?

Reaction score

Updated with theme song - which is going to be so fitting...

This will defo be one of those which needs a hype video attached to it ^_^.

Edit: Also Natlav, can't say a thing! Don't want to ruin anything but one match will certainly be interbrand, can't say which because that'll ruin everything!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
[video=youtube;Q0S3bIcGv04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S3bIcGv04[/video]

Fans give a mix reaction as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring. He looks as solemn as ever as evil ways plays in the background. Styles just walks down the ramp not looking interested AJ gets in the ring as he looks on into the crowd. The fans are chanting for him as AJ goes on to sperak.

images

AJ Styles: Team Cena..... Team Rhodes only one team can win this match, but in all honesty I could care less if my team wins the match, the only way I care is if I get that pinfall which gurantees me a shot at the UWF world title. Last pay per view I was given an opportunity to win a shot at the UWF world title by winning the Money in the Bank ladder match. Then durring that match when I came out I felt someting that I haven't felt in a long time. That feeling was happiness. Climbing that ladder made me feel happy once again felt like it meant something to be a wrestler again, but then when I feel off the ladder my happy emotions feel along with it. Now I am forced to team up with the current Mr. Money in the Bank. Let me make this clear to Edge, Cena, and Lesnar. I don't care who you are, I know you're my team mates in this match, but I am telling you damn now I am not allowing any of you to get that pinfall.

fans cheer as most the people do not like those superstars and AJ is making sure he will get the title shot.

AJ Styles: Now let me remind you "teammates" something you are not "the one" here in the UWF. You people are not anything compared to me, and if you think I am going to let you men push me over, and treat me like some damn afterthought you can forget it. Y'all aint my masters, Y'all don't control me. I do whatever I want because it is all about me. So for my team mates this is a warning to you men, get in my way and you won't like the consequences.

fans cheer as AJ Styles begins to speak towards his opponents on team Rhodes as he speaks

AJ Styles: Cody Rhodes what happened to you? You let John Cena break your fathers arm and you are now a sad little puppy. That right there is sad, before you were one of the most demented men I laid my eyes on. You act your daddy's arm won't heal ever again. Cody here is something you should know, that those wounds will heal. A family leaving you behind. A woman taking away your kids those wounds don't heal what so ever. You can never recover from that. Frankly in all honesty I know winning this match gives Cena a world title shot, but I don't give a damn about that. I don't feel a weak man as yourself deserves a shot at a title. Cody you don't know the meaning of true pain.

fans boo as AJ goes and he pulls a bottle of jack out of his jacket and he begins to take a drink out of it. AJ begins to speak

AJ Styles: Now this right here people.... this right here is good for the damn sould (hiccup). Speaking of which Alberto Del Rio... How dare you trying to ruin my damn good time. You and Kofi were causing a damn mess, and making sure I couldn't get a damn drink (hiccup). You really think you were doing something smart by fighting at a bar... no son you did one of the dumbest things ever. Del Rio you are nowhere near the level of who I am. I am "the one".. the one yeah (hiccup).

AJ begins to stumble back a little bit obviously a little tipsy from the jack a ring crew guy comes to help him out as AJ says "Get the hell away from me" AJ begins to drink more Jack as he talks

AJ Styles: I am the one here in the UWF Del Rio you are just a damn nobody in my damn way. So Del Rio heres a safety tip stay a ways from mee you got it? Goods.

AJ's drunkness is obviously showing as the crowd is getting really quiet as AJ drinks more from the jack bottle. AJ sits back by the ring post and begins to speak

AJ Styles: As fors Michaels and Nash don't come out heres and gives me a damn sp.speech about how drinking is bad damns it (hiccup). I don'ts need to heeaarrr iittttt from twoo men who did the same crap on weeklies basis. So you can keep all your biblicals to the side. You see peoples I am in controls, I know what I am damn doing I am the one here in the UWF. Yous hears me the One! Noboddddyyyy can tell me otherwise, and come U doubles F Lockdown I will be the number one contenders to the U doubles F championship.

fans boo as AJ Styles stumbles out of the ring with Jack in his hand and he takes a seat at the empty commentary booth and sits there as takes another sip

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Lockdown: Team Cena vs Team Rhodes Lethal Lockdown

As AJ sits down at the commentary table, we see somebody walking out of the back, it is Ricardo Rodriguez. People immediately start cheering as they know Alberto Del Rio is about to make an appearance.

2v1sqxj.jpg

As soon as Rodriguez opens his mouth Del Rio's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and a beep of the horn is heard. Del Rio enters the arena in a car as usual. Ricardo raises the microphone to his mouth and makes the introduction.

[video=youtube;OpBkuN81xoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpBkuN81xoc[/video]

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran libre
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza
Él es la esen cia de la excelencia y orgullo de México!
El Albertoooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiooooooo!

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003824787.jpg

Del Rio parks his car left to the staging, opens the door and leaves the car. Del Rio faces the fans who start cheering for him. This time Alberto has a microphone in his hand. As he raises it in the air and poses for the crowd his theme stops playing. Del Rio waits until the fans stop cheering for him and then he looks over at AJ Styles and begins to speak.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003853382.jpg

"The Mexican Aristocrat", Alberto Del Rio:

Hola, AJ. My name...is Alberto Del Rio. Sure, you already know that but since I
'm in UWF, we haven't really met, before, si? So my good manners tell me to introduce myself. I was sitting in my personal locker room and Ricardo blasted into in and told me that AJ Styles is in the ring with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand and he's drinking in the middle of a show. I was shocked, I didn't believe him. He also said that you called me a nobody. That lit a fire inside of me so I had to take a look of Ricardo's not trying to pull a silly prank but it looks like Ricardo was doing his job more than good and he didn't lie to me. Gracias, Ricardo. Now, AJ...what do you think you're doing? Coming to a wrestling show with a bottle of alcohol in your hand, drinking?! Do you know how many people would kill to be in a position you are? And you simply make a fool out of yourself and you're spitting right in the faces of people who respect this business and this company...you're spitting in my face and amigo...nadie va a escupirme a Alberto Del Rio!

People cheer for Del Rio as he and Ricardo slowly start walking down the entrance ramp, heading to the ring.

AJ, I heard you call me a nobody. Yes, in this company I might have not accomplished many things but I'm not a nobody! I'm a man of gran honrar, gran inteligencia, gran dignidad and many more. I'm a gentleman, a man who's respected all around the world and you call me a nobody? You, a man who comes out here in a leather jacket, with a hood over his head, with pubic
hair on his face and a bottle of alcohol call me a nobody? Lo siento, but where I come from we call people like you no-good, alcoholic, weak...we call people like you nadies, nobodies! So AJ, you better look in the mirror and figure out who you are before you verbally attack other people you hypocrite! Yes, AJ. You're nothing more than a hypocrite but I actually feel bad for you. I feel bad for you because I know who you once used to be. You used to be a man, a wrestler who many people looked up to, you used to be a role model, a definition of a wrestling superstar. You were on top. But you know what the old saying goes like...the ones who are at the top, don't need to do much to hit the bottom and you, AJ, you hit the bottom and when you hit the bottom, something else hit you...alcohol. You turned into a sucia alcohólica!

Del Rio and Rodriguez enter the ring. Del Rio leans against the ropes so he's closer to AJ Styles.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003859755.jpg

Can you see me AJ? Are you able to c
atch up with the reality? Because from where I'm standing it looks like you're so drunk you can barely sit, it looks like it's only a matter of time before you pass out and paramedics come out and take you to the back to give you a stomach enema. But you know what...I'm good with it the way it is. Why? Because it's your life, not mine. Si, it's your life that you're wasting, you're career that you're ruining. You might think you're "The One" and that you're soon going to win the World Heavyweight Championship but success is earned by hard work, not by being a lazy alcoholic AJ. When I finish a good workout session or I learn something new and I looking into the mirror...I see myself with a title across my waist. My question to you AJ is...what do you see when you finish a bottle and you look at its bottom? Do you see greatness? Do you see yourself with a championship title across your waist? Do you see big money coming your way? I don't know what you see. However, I know what you should see...the end...when you look at the bottom of a bottle, you should see the end because if you keep this lifestyle of yours...the end is going to come sooner than you can imagine, amigo.

Del Rio turns away from AJ, walks to the centre of the ring and looks straight into the camera. Ricardo is standing behind him and looking at AJ Styles and we can see Rodriguez is disgusted by "The One".

Last week I lost my return match against Kofi Kingston but that doesn't matter. Why? Because I said it last week...I'm not satisfied with a 3rd tier championship, I want to be in the race for the World Heavyweight Championship. And here I am, with a chance, that chance is served on a silver platter. All I have to do is put another man's shoul
ders down, cover him for three seconds and I get what I want...a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. That doesn't sound hard, si? But here is the part where it gets complicated...Team Cena vs. Team Rhodes will take place in a Lethal Lockdown match...it will take place in a gigantic steel cage from which there is no escape. It's like a dark cave filled with monsters that try to hunt you down and kill you. Those monsters are Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Mr. Money in The Bank Edge and the UWF European Champion and the captain of his team, John Cena. Four good wrestlers, four wrestlers who want the same thing I do. We're all hungry for that World Heavyweight Championship, we all want to lay our hands on it. We all have fires lit inside of our hearts and when those fires get together, they eat each other and at the end of it all, there is going to be one huge fire that's going to burn down everything and that fire will be none other than...

Del Rio lowers his microphone and Ricardo Rodriguez raises his.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Albertoooooooooo.....Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.....................Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del Rio laughs hard as people scream along with Ricardo Rodriguez. Del Rio keeps laughing for a while as he talks do Ricardo. Del Rio thinks he said everything he wanted to say and will keep the rest of his thoughts for himself until somebody else comes out to join the party.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Sweet banners. This is going to be a great show. Hell in a Cell and Lethal Lockdown on one night? I will gladly take a bite of that pie.

BDC

Reaction score

Goatface and crazy man! FTW!!! PLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSEEEEEEEEE Kill YES! Please?

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Curtis vs. Ziggler

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;KEhBLrnKc7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KEhBLrnKc7Q[/video]

The file finishes downloading as Matt Hardy Version 1, alongside MFer Shannon Moore and fiancee Reby Sky, emerges from the back to a chorus of boos. Tonight's Matt Fact just simply states "Matt Hardy Version 1 > Ryback".

Rumble32.jpg

All 3 members of "Team Mattitude" make their way to the ring. Reby grabs a microphone from a ringside employee and enters the ring where Matt and Shannon are waiting. She hands him the microphone as the crowd continues to boo, no doubt for ending Ryback's UWF career. He cuts them off very bluntly.

20090408_sd_matt_promo.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Yeah, yeah! I know you're all mad and upset because I put that disgusting neanderthal Ryback out on the unemployment line but tonight isn't about any of you. Tonight is about Matt Hardy Version 1 and the celebration of my impending International Championship victory at Lockdown. A tad overzealous? I think not. How about we ask Ryback what he thinks? Or what about his buddy Monty Brown. Let's ask him, too. Or better yet, Ask them and that embarrassment of a tag team Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis who, after I humiliated them on Anarchy just couldn't get the job done against Y.E.S. at Money In The Bank just how overzealous of a claim this is. Since day one of my UWF career, I've been dominant. Had it not have been for Ryback, I would be the holder of the Money In The Bank briefcase but, in laying waste to him like I proved I could do, I earned a title shot at Lockdown with 3 other participants inside of a steel cage.

The crowd half cheers at the thought of Matt getting beat up inside of a steel cage and the other half boos still at just Matt speaking. He continues like nothing is happening.

Matt Hardy Version 1: A 4-Way Dance. How strange, Mr. Russo, because I highly doubt there will be any dancing going on in this match. Instead, I believe there's going to be lots of violence. I believe there's going to be a lot of bloodshed. I believe there's going to be a lot of pain. My 3 opponents in this match......they're not anticipating what kind of hell that this kind of match can bring. Take Dolph Ziggler, for example. That prema donna wouldn't know real pain and anguish if it was staring him right square in the face. You think that just because you put on a good performance at Money In The Bank that automatically qualifies you for a title opportunity? You haven't sacrificed like I have. Dolph Ziggler, you just don't have "It". You don't have that primetime superstar quality. You're nothing more than a flash in the pan. You're yesterday's news. The people have moved on. Your Show is Off. You had your chance to impress and thus far, you haven't. You're a bleach-blonde pretty boy who's going to find out what it's like to make a sacrifice when I rake your pretty face all up and down the sides of that cage. Blood will pour and you will know that you're just not in my league.

The crowd is still booing Matt but Matt still continues to act as if he cannot hear them.

32-1.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: And Kurt Angle, the Olympic Gold Medalist. How did you win it again? Oh yeah, now I remember. With a broken friggin' neck. Is that it? Kurt, look, I respect what you've done in the wrestling world, but, if you get in my way at Lockdown, you'll be dealing with a whole hell of a lot more than just a broken friggin' neck. I will crush you. You see, Kurt, all of the grecko roman training can't prepare you for a steel cage. The steel cage is unforgiving. It doesn't care about gold medals. All it cares about is destruction. The steel cage is a lot like Matt Hardy Version 1. You see, I'm unforgiving and I don't care about gold medals. A gold medal can't keep you from getting your ass kicked. You had your chance at Money In The Bank and you blew it. Now, it's my opportunity to become International Champion.

The fans, trying to get Matt's attention, resort to chanting "HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS!". Matt notices but does not comment on it. He, instead, goes on to his next point.

Matt Hardy Version 1: And speaking of the International Champion. CM Punk. Mr. Straight Edge. He doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He doesn't do drugs. He lives life with a clear and sober mind. That's great and all, Punk, but what good is having a sober mind if it's a misguided one? You think that just because you abstain from deviant lifestyles that makes you complete? Punk, you're proud of doing something trivial. You could be the biggest burnout bum in the entire world, putting Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston to shame but, as long as you follow in the ways of Mattitude, you will always be a success. Right now, I'm a success. Despite the mishap at Money In The Bank, I'm still right here in front of you challenging you for that International Championship. Punk, you live a false life in your Straight Edge community therefore you have become a false champion, especially when it comes to defending said championship against me, a man who can lead these people into the promised land......

The crowd's heckling has gotten to be too much for Matt to ignore. He then snaps.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Oh, you people don't want me to lead you? You people don't want to be helped? You don't have a choice because this place is flooding and it's flooding fast. You people need a champion like me, a leader like me. I will part the proverbial Red Sea and all of you will become my Mattitude Followers. It's inevitable. Anarchy deserves a champion who brings with it class and order and you will all be my MFers when it's all said and done. The journey begins at Lockdown when the Era of Mattitude begins.

Matt lowers his microphone and smiles. Just then....

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Am I the only one kind of disappointed that RAW gets both the cool main events at Lockdown? Don't get me wrong the card looks freaking awesome but still...

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Am I the only one kind of disappointed that RAW gets both the cool main events at Lockdown? Don't get me wrong the card looks freaking awesome but still...

Batista/Miz will be fantastic most likely, dont you worry

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Well, in all fairness, the HIAC is both RAW and SD.

SBS

Reaction score

For the record!!! No one else wanted to do a Lethal Lockdown and I did so I did it. Also the Hell in a Cell was NOT my idea. That was all WWS, the whole thing in my mind originally was just going to be a tag match and then it kinda got blown up from there. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.