• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2013 Lockdown Trashtalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Angle vs. Ziggler

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, screaming out ‘how damn good am I?!’. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00217.png

Dolph Ziggler: It’s been a long time coming… nine years in the making, actually. It’s been nine years since the best god damn thing here has ever laced up a pair of boots and ever since that first day, it has been my destiny to come out here, and steal the show every single night in any way, shape, or form I can. Now, as I stand here, nights away from Lockdown, where I’ll enter the International Championship match, I will walk out with the championship and prove to everyone and become exactly that – the absolute best god damn thing in this business has to offer. I’ve wrestled all around the world, I’ve conquered Japan, England, China – you name it, I conquered it. When you bring up collegiate wrestling, I’m the first name that pops up in your mind. But, the day I set foot here was the day Dolph Ziggler truly found his calling. This is where anyone who is anyone comes to compete and in the matter of weeks, I became the top dog here in this company. In a matter of weeks, Dolph Ziggler became the best this company has ever seen! And in a matter of days, Dolph Ziggler will become the greatest International Champion of the World that anyone has ever seen!

Ziggler sounds cockier than ever as he paces around the ring, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler stops in front of Matt Hardy, before taking a few steps back, pointing at him the entire way.

Dolph Ziggler: You, Kurt Angle, and CM Punk are, in every sense of the word, everything I despise about what this business has become. So long the years of when talent actually mattered and we now enter the popularity contest to see who’s the fan favorite. I am the future International Champion, yet these three are the most predicted to walk out the winner. Everyone wants to see these three explode and fight it out, but what about me, huh? Last time I checked, I was the one who is perfect, not Angle, not Punk, and certainly not you Matt. So if they want to continue to think Lockdown is all about them, then I’ll go ahead and let them because at the end of the night? They’re not the ones who are going to walk out Lockdown with the richest prize in this business known as the International Championship – I AM!

Ziggler keeps pacing, shaking his head as he’s looking more fired up. Ziggler raises a finger, as he waits for the boo’s to die down, before continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: If I never received the opportunity to be in this match, this match would have been mediocre at best. Without the Show Off, this match becomes trivial. Without Dolph Ziggler, this match is meaningless. But you see, the three other men in this match want to pretend that I don’t matter, because Lockdown is about them. Well, Lockdown isn’t about them. Lockdown is about Dolph Ziggler – the FUTURE International Champion. Lockdown becomes Dolph Ziggler’s night because as I stated recently and will continue to say – without Dolph Ziggler in the Anarchy main event, the ENTIRE night is meaningless. I’ve been working for this opportunity for nine years, and the fact that Punk, Hardy, and Angle are looking to take this moment from me? I won’t allow it. Angle had his chance and dropped the ball quicker than you can say Jim Ross. Punk’s the champion right now, but who really noticed? Hardy’s in this match, but does he really deserve it? Come on now, people… I’m the most logical winner in this situation!

A lot of boos being directed toward the challenger who shrugs it off before continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Make no mistake about it, I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dream at Lockdown. I don’t care who’s standing in my way. Do you people know how long I have been waiting for this? This has been a long wait for my first shot at the International Championship! I’ve been waiting for this as long as I can remember, and nothing is going to stop me from getting what I want at Lockdown. Not Punk, not any sad little hopes Angle and Hardy has at winning the championship their selves. I’ve come too far and worked way too hard for anything to stop me now! This is my time, and I don’t care how much of a fight those men want to bring. I’M… BRINGING… IT… HOME! I’m bringing everything that I have, EVERYTHING! And everything that Dolph Ziggler has… is more than anybody else can hope to match! The next time that I talk to you people… I’ll have achieved my lifelong dream. It’s taken a long time to get here… but let me promise you all right now, it will be worth the wait. These three men doesn’t know what’s about to come his way, because I will tear through ANYBODY that tries to stop me from making this happen. The next time that I talk to you, it will be as the best wrestler in the world today, bar none! It will be as the… INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Ziggler points to himself, as he’s looking more fired up than usual. With veins popping out of his neck and forehead, Ziggler slowly lowers the microphone, scanning the booing fans before this happens…​

Reactions: 1 person

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Re: UWF Lockdown 2013 Official Card

A little behind reading your guys shows but that Hell in a Cell match has me very intrigued. I have enjoyed watchin' all 4 of those characters rise through the ranks and take over the main event here.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

The lights go out in the arena and the fans know this can either be one of two things.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans are on their feet as their uncrowned champion Dean Ambrose is revealed under a big spotlight. Ambrose is standing in a crucified positions with his head held down. It isn't long before he raises his head and reveals the biggest grin on his face. Ambrose seems almost unusually happy and walks with a pep in his step down the ramp. He walks over to the announce table to be handed a mic and enters the ring. He walks over to the ropes and bounces back on them a bit before raising the mic to speak.

Dean Ambrose
Finally the time has come.

The audience is ecstatic for the forthcoming Hell in a Cell Match.

The time that will go down in the history books as the single greatest moment in professional wrestling history. The time where everything gets set right with the universe. The time when Dean Ambrose destroys YES, and once again becomes the World Heavyweight Champion.

Thunderous applause from the crowd.

I’ve always said it was inevitable but times up. Now is the time where it’s supposed to happen. This charade has gone on long enough. YES should have ended at Survivor Series but other people had to get in my way. Now it’s a bit ironic that it will be ended by myself and a former member of YES, Daniel Bryan. But if there’s one other man who knows the ins and outs of YES, it’s Daniel Bryan. Now Daniel and I didn’t get to finish beating the hell out of each other because Bray had to interfere with our match but Bray, you made a terrible mistake. First of all, why the hell would you stop a match where your two opponents are tearing each other limb from limb. And don’t give me this you want us at full health crap either because we all know you’ll take any short cut you can get. Or maybe you were just tired of me outshining you week after week. You knew that I was proving just how much I should be champion over you that you decided to get involved. Big mistake.

Ambrose walks around in a couple of circles mumbling to himself a little before quickly snapping his head back to face the titantron.

But I’m not even mad Bray. Sure you ticked me off but just let that anger resonate in me. I’m allowing it to feast on me, to grow stronger. Then, I’ll let all burst out when the time has come. And that time is at Lockdown. I’ve watched you parade around acting like a champion long enough! It’s time you come face to face with the man who will send you running home right back to your burning daddy. There will be no escaping me this time Wyatt! I’m not stuck in here with YES, you guys are stuck in here with me. We couldn’t have had a better match for this to be the end all be all, Hell in a Cell!

The fans cheer excitedly as Ambrose points upwards to reveal a hovering cell above.

That’s right Bray, Hell has been right above you all along. And now you’ll be trapped in hell…with me. And the only person you have to help you is Damien Sandow. The man is just as much a fluke champion as you. There will be no way out for you or your little buddy there. Just pain. More and more pain. If the lights go out, all I’ll have to worry about is you and him. That’s not anything I can’t handle. And while I’m out here, I have a special message to Randy Orton. It’s not hard. Stay where the lights are controlled during my match and stay there. This is a billion dollar corporation and you do not know how to control a set of lights. But either way, lights or no lights, I will beat you.

Now I don’t really know what really happened between Bryan and you two that made you separate in the first place and I don’t really care. All I care about is ending it. Daniel Bryan has been my greatest rival and now he will be my greatest partner. I don’t care about these Tag Team Championships and I’m sure he doesn’t either. He has a score to settle with Damien and I have a score to settle with Bray. It’s simple math and I guess that’s why they put this little match together. A match that finally favors me. Ya’ see, Damien doesn’t like to degrade himself with degenerates like myself and Daniel Bryan. He prefers to keep things mat based. I on the other hand love to get my hands dirty and would you look at this, we’re in the Devil’s Playpen. Who knows what toys I’ll find under the ring.

The crowd cheers loudly for the upcoming brutal nature of the match.

The entire world has been clamoring for the end of YES and now is the time. I will end you. Sanctioned match or not, at Lockdown, YES will be no more. So Damien, Bray… Welcome to Hell.

Killz

Reaction score
UWF Lockdown US Title - Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Brian Kendrick

The titantron comes to life with the image of Brian Kendrick in his streets and some distorted conversation. The clip is from an interview Kendrick had before he signed his UWF contract and he's talking to a local journalist before an indy show he's been booked on. Kendrick is unclipping his mic and finishing up proceedings but the camera mic is still picking up sound and it looks like the footage has been dug out by someoneone...

timthumb.php

Interviewer: So you got your UWF contract yet then bud?

Kendrick: (laughs) Nah man, not yet but it's looking good, there's an exclusive for you!

Interviewer: Good stuff but like, I know you said about the other 'big' companies that basically screwed you there but, off the record, what are you expecting?

Kendrick: Erm, I guess I'm mostly just grateful to be given the opportunity? They're the big dogs now and I suppose that means I should be grateful to just have the opportunity.

Interviewer: Forgive me man but I don't believe that.

Kendrick: (laughs) I can hear that. I guess my only reservation is that wherever I go people are "high" on me, you know what that means? So they think I'm destined to make them money and win some main events but then I never get given the opportunities. That or I get given the opportunity and come up short but because of my size and my temperament I never get another opportunity. Look at guys like Carlito and Shelton Benjamin...are they under contract with the UWF right now? No they're not but talk about potential and upside in guys going into the next 5 years and they're going to fall in your top 10 just from working Japan and the indy scene, you know? So I guess I expect a big ass opportunity and then to get bumped down the card (laughs)

The two men shake hands and Kendrick heads off screen. The interviewer starts to talk to the camera guy

Interviewer: Did we get that? We don't need it, could get him in some trouble (laughs). We best just send him that bit and run with the rest.

The feed cuts abruptly and the crowd are silent and restless. Suddenly..

[video=youtube;jO2pkPyyvfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO2pkPyyvfs[/video]

From the back dances The Brian Kendrick, a knowing smirk on his face this time as opposed to the arrogant smirk that's more typical. He claps hands with some fans and rolls into the ring to grab a microphone. He settles the crowd down before he speaks.

images

The Brian Kendrick: Let me explain something quickly. I didn't cue up that video strictly because I planned to when I got to the arena tonight. It's a telling clip, one I've been watching the past few weeks, because I predicted everything that would happen to me when I came to this show before I even got here. Everything except this shot because last week the Apostle of War finally defeated someone on Smackdown and the commentary team and the GM and everyone in the back finally stood up and took notice of KENDRICK!

Kendrick looks to be getting angry and starts pacing the ring. A "Ken-drick" chant actually starts way up towards the rafters.

Imagine my surprise then when I arrive to the arena tonight, Art of War in hand and in mind, and I walk up to the security guard out back and he doesn't recognise me?! I have to call the boss to let me in because my ID isn't good enough and I'm not on the list? Are you kidding me? I get to the back and to gorilla there and half the crew don't know who they're looking at and everyone who stood up and took notice left the hype behind last week. I stole the show at Money in the Bank and had my opportunity stolen. I had my spot stolen. I made Batista look like a FOOL in my debut and now Smackdown is practically the Batista-show.

The chant picks up pace as Kendrick continues.

I practically buried the show and ran down the company on that video so do you know how I got it up on that screen? No-one stopped me. Not because of my presence or my spot but because I think most of them thought I was part of the *CENSORED* crew! So Cesaro, and the rest of Smackdown, I have a message for you. Chaos is fair. Chaos is pure. No longer do I fight fair and no longer do I fight with my words. No, I'm bringing chaos to Smackdown and that starts at Lockdown when I defeat Antonio Cesaro for his United States Championship that I will hold with pride and use as the momentum I need to show the world that the best in the business is stood RIGHT HERE!

Kendrick is intense and leans over the ropes to offer Cesaro down to the ring as the chant for Kendrick starts to really reverberate around the arena now. Kendrick almost breaks stride to accept and appreciate the chant as vindication of his efforts but he manages to maintain his angry stare towards the entrance ramp.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Angle vs. Ziggler

[video=youtube;wk7Rj7tSEg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk7Rj7tSEg0[/video]

Fandango's theme song comes on and the fans get on their feet. No one knows what's going on until Jonny Curtis comes out in full on Fandango mode, the first time this has ever happened. Fandango is swinging his hips around with Maxine in hand and Derrick Bateman hanging off to the corner. They stay at the top of the stage and Fandango gives off a cocky smile before raising the mic to speak.

Fandango
Expecting someone else?

Fandango has a smug look on his face. Maxine looks very pleased as she takes the mic away from him and begins to speak.

Maxine
I know what everyone was thinking. You two in the ring thought you had it easy once it was announced that Kurt Angle would be taken out of the match. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief but now you face a much tougher opponent. This isn't the Johnny Curtis you've faced before. This is the all new Johnny Curtis. This is Faaaandaaaaangooooo!

A mixed reaction from the crowd as they were expecting the goofy Johnny Curtis instead of his alter ego.

Derrick Bateman
Oh no guys don't you worry. In case you don't remember, Fandango is Johnny once he transforms. I'm here to tell you that he can now sustain his transformation for a very long time now. Maybe even 30 minutes! These guys don't even know what they're in for!

Fandango
I don't know what exactly this curly haired man speaks of.

Derrick Bateman
He doesn't remember who he was also. Only disadvantage

Fandango
But I have returned! The last time I was seen here, I was in a dance off with a certain moron who wore paint all over his face because he was too ugly to even be seen in my presence. Could you blame him? You two should be following his lead. I mean look at you. Matt Hardy? Man you've gotten fat. I know why you didn't win money in the bank. It's because the ladder couldn't support your weight. Or maybe it was you're greasy hair that kept making you slip off the ladder. You probably ran your hands through your hair before the start of the match and forgot. It's a pretty good plan if others try and grab you tough but I don't need childish tricks. Look at me!

Fandango raises his arms to his sides slowly and puffs out his chest.

Maxine
Look at that! That's all man right there. You're no men. Only real men deserve to become the International Champion. This title match is a joke. Vince Russo should just come out here right now and award Fandango the International Championship.

Fandango
Don't worry angel face because if I heard correctly, someone said this was a four way dance and as we all know, dancing is literally my name. No one can beat me in the art of dance. I am like the swan, majestic in all her beauty but still a very powerful creature. A symbol for love. You won't even know what hit you. You want to know who really took Kurt Angle out? My dance moves. He became mesmerized in my trance and someone else took advantage. I know this masked man likes to attack people but if you even try to step to this, I'll dance all over your face.

The crowd cheers for Fandango which seems like an odd reaction but with Bateman as a cheerleader at his side, he is surprisingly getting over.

Fandango
The fact that I have to dance with the likes of you three makes me sick. I'm glad our current champion isn't out here yet. I can barely stand the sight of him. Have to seen the way he acts? The way he dresses? Ugh! He's like a homeless man who just hit the lottery. You may have gold now but you're still vile of the earth! So don't even bother coming out here Punk. The last thing we need is another piece of garbage in the view of my beautiful piercing brown eyes. I already have to look at a blob of grease and a hotdog with mustard at the tip. And did I hear him say he was perfect? You sir do not deserve to be even called adequate. I've seen your matches, not impressed! You flail around like a lunatic every time you get hit. Take your beatings like a man!

The cheers are growing louder for Fandango but he doesn't seem to notice or care.

Fandango
I can't believe you three are even considered top talent. None of you look like International Championship material. I mean you had to earn your title shots. What's wrong? Not good enough to be handed an opportunity? Russo or McMahon or God himself knows how good I am so they just gave me the title shot. Hell by judging what's in front of me now, they also just gave me the match. So go home tonight and prepare to be humiliated at Lockdown. I want you to stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself. I want you to look at yourself and say 'I am a loser. I am no man. I am no FAAAANDAAAAAANGOOOOOO!"

Another round of cheers for Fandango but it's cut short quickly when CM Punk's music hits. Fandango is quick to rush off to the side of the stage and not allow CM Punk to get anywhere near him.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
UWF Lockdown Steel Cage - Mr.Kennedy vs John Morrison

The arena is silent in anticipation, before...

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera and then begins to stride down the ramp.

Morrison-2.jpg

He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance. He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he slowly paces to the centre of the ring and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

8.jpg

Morrison: July 14th; mark this day on your calendar, because July 14th is the day that John Morrison, Guru of Greatness, returns to pay-per-view. It's not just any pay-per-view match, though; it's inside a steel cage. And who do I share a steel cage with, you ask? That guy who loves to put his foot in his mouth... Mr.Kennedy. Kennedy stumbled into this matchup on Raw when, being the bastion of bravery that he is, thought he'd call out a retired wrestler. That's when things got interesting; whilst Kennedy was busy kicking the hornet's nest, a bear came along and ripped his face off. That's what happened when Randy Orton condemned Kennedy to his most hapless destiny, by having him face the New Face of Extreme inside a steel cage at Lockdown. Maybe he's just unlucky. Maybe it's just his big mouth. Who cares. Whether it's X, Y, or Z, the end result remains the same; July 14th John Morrison arrives in Scotland and beats Bruce Buffer's love-child into oblivion. Ken Kennedy will serve as lamb to the slaughter, as the Guru of Greatness celebrates his re-arrival in UWF in style. Don't fight it, don't even try to deny it. Just embrace this as a right of passage, and know that when John Morrison, UWF's one true executioner, is in town, nobody is safe. When the chords of the apocalypse sound, there is no hiding, there is mere surrender.

Morrison pauses for a moment before continuing.

Morrison: Unlike you, Kennedy, my words should be taken as gospel. I don't place my words upon broken foundations, and I don't make threats that I don't intend to keep. This is relentless sovereignty at its finest; I am the judge, jury and executioner. I drop the axe, I drop the hammer. I dictate every inch of the theater that you'd like to think you're contributing to. Everybody gets their seconds in the sun, but it all fades into insignificance when John Morrison rides forth upon his steed of valor and slices through any man foolish enough to resist. Our steel cage isn't just any old steel cage match; it's going to be a slaughter surrounded by four walls of steel. If you tell me that it's going to be anything but, I'll know that you won't even believe it yourself. This is going to be a one sided beat-down in my favor; accept that now, or accept it July 14th. I don't care.

Morrison turns to face the titantron as he speaks on.

Morrison: So, with all that being said. Where are you, Kennedy? To answer this question, I guess I have to put myself in your shoes. If I were a blonde dork, which dark corner of an arena would I be hiding in? Would I be unpleasantly lurking in a corridor? Would I be telling anybody who'll listen that Ken Kennedy isn't the worst name ever? Or would I be sat in my car, asking myself what I did to deserve a joust with John Morrison inside a steel cage? Wherever you are, come on down here. You know, Kennedy, you remind me of spam email trying to sell viagra; irritating, persistent and full of capital letters. I can imagine you'll embody all of those characteristics when you're out here trying to sell the idea that our match won't be a massacre. I encourage you to try to do that, I'm in need of some comic relief.

Morrison awaits the entrance of Kennedy...

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Lockdown R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston: Barbed Wire Steel Cage match

R-Truth TT vs Kofi Kingston

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well while R-Truth makes it to the ring, acting like he's not worried about Kofi Kingston and the Barbed Wire Steel Cage and is enjoying the moment with the fans in attendance.

r-truth-and-little-jimmy_display_image.jpg

People over there what's up...

Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...

Or you can get with that.

You better get with this,

Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-Truth stops rapping as he enters the ring and begins to freestyle dance to his theme song, which gathers a postive response from the crowd. R-Truth then stops with the song as he is smiling, clearly enjoying the opporunity to win a title right after his return to the UWF RAW. He looks to the crowd right in front of him as he brings his microphone up, nodding as the fans are chanting his name.

tumblr_lv4s68Lebb1qi5ya0o1_500.jpg

R-Truth: As a man of truth and nothin'e but the truth, I really have no choice but to say... I love you guys. I really do, because comin' back into the UWF is never and easy thing to do, especially after enjoyin' your time off and spending your days with the family. But rest assured that I am fully 100% prepared to enter this match at Lockdown and winnin' my first piece of gold since my return, and man does the excitment ever feel good! Whoo! But the reason why I love you guys is because you fine folks are supporting me 100% of the way to Lockdown, that touches a special place in my heart, so I thank you guys for all your love and support. That is what I call respect right there!

The crowd appreciates R-Truth coming out to say that as they begin to chant his name once again. R-Truth smiles and nods as he raises his mic back up and continues with his speech.

You people respect me, and I respect the UWF crowd always, but there is one man that I have absolutely no respect for at all, and that is the UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston. Now Kofi man, why is it that you insist that you bring that worthless piece of trash Abraham Washington to this business and foul up the place? A man like him has no place in the UWF and quite frankly neither does someone with your attitude as well. What's more is that setup that you two cooperated on with Ezekiel Jackson to win the UWF Hardcore title. I mean congrats man, that match was beutifully coreographed but it was a joke for the fans watching live, and it was a disgrace to that title. I mean if you wished to be a champion where you have to prove your worth, then go to some place like Smackdown where the losers are at, but on RAW... naw man that shit ain't cool. You pissed on everyone that took a chair shot to the face and still won that match, and you piss on those who are retired from the business because they were sent through a table and became paralyzed from the waist-down. And I will not stand for this bullshit!

The crowd is getting pumped as R-Truth starts to smile before continuing on.

That is why I have left my mark on you on RAW and that is why I am challangin' you for that tile. Not because I think I'm more hardcore than you, although I like to think I am, but because I want you to understand what it is REALLY like to be Hardcore Champion. And from what I can see, this match at Lockdown will not be for the weak of heart, and will test my inner self as I battle for my life to win that tile, and prove not only to myself but for everyone that sacrificed themselves in the name of hardcore, and everything that is stands for. And if that means to take you out and own your ass with an inch of your life, then so be it. It doesn't matter if you and Mr. Washington are both in the cage, I will prevail at Lockdown and become the next Hardcore Champion... because I am THAT hardcore. And that's the truth!

The fans scream at the top of their lungs as they're fully behind R-Truth now. R-Truth nods and raises his mic again.

So come on out my man and explain to me how you will beat me at Lockdown and retain that tile, since you won it so 'easily' on RAW?

R-Truth lowers his mic and keeps on a serious expression as he awaits for Kofi Kingston to enter through the curtains.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Title Steel Cage Match- The Miz (c) vs Batista

The Lockdown preshow is rolling along and the fans are excited for whatever might happen next. The lights dim and nothing is illuminated for a short time. Soon, a spotlight shines brightly on the center of the entrance stage and a very familiar and disliked song begins to play.

….YYYYEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH…
[video=youtube;5bsP2_ck7ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsP2_ck7ac[/video]

“I Walk Alone†by Saliva blares through the PA system and the fans immediately begin to boo. Out from behind the curtain emerges the large figure of Dave Batista. The big man struts out onto the stage and stands in the spotlight, which is the only thing lit up in the arena currently. Dave stands in the spotlight, arms held out to his sides, basking in it all. The fans continue to boo him as Batista starts to slowly walk down the Lockdown entrance ramp and towards the ring. The spotlight follows Batista as he confidently passes the fans who jeer him, trying to get their signs in the light. Dave walks around the corner and up the steel steps, entering the ring through the middle rope. The big man walks all the way across the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle, and with an explosion of energy he jumps up and yells out at the crowd; signaling for the belt. They boo him as he gets down and demands a microphone from the stage hand. Dave stands in the center of the ring with the spotlight still on him and when the crowd quiets down he speaks out.

Batista44.jpg

Batista: In case nobody has been paying attention, Smackdown has changed in the last few weeks. Smackdown has become an entirely different landscape as of late and its all thanks to Me. This show was heading towards nowhere and once I came back I gave this show a friggin purpose again. Things are interesting once again and nobody walks around the same way because everybody has a target on their back; thanks again to me. I am the sole reason Smackdown has become the rating winner that it is and I will continue to dominate this show like I have since I arrived. The fact that when I walk into a building and superstars part like the red sea to get out of my way means that I am the true alpha on this brand. Nobody in their right mind wants to cross paths with me, willingly. You can bet your ass that even Eddie is going to think twice about walkin down that ramp and stepping toe to toe with me again, even though I was cheated out of that victory. The point is that I create chaos and I drop bombshells on anybody in my path. Nobody can take what I dish and come back knowing they’re at 100%. Miz made the mistake of coming back last week and spoiling my open challenge but the real mistake was that he came back too early. He came back hurt and still licking his wounds. Everybody saw what I did to him on Smackdown and I know for a damn fact that Miz wasn’t ready to go when he showed up the next week. It was a real damn bold move but the fact of the matter is, is that The Miz is still hurt and all he’s done now is make it take longer to get back to good health. It should be damn clear how dangerous I can be and how destructive I am, and ANY little weakness I will hone in on and rip that person apart piece by piece. So when Miz shows up to Lockdown barely at 100%, maybe just hit it, I’ll have been better and ready to go for longer and I’ll be the fresh guy. Miz forgets that I’ve got time to bide and time to make his time before the pay per view an absolute hell. I plan on making sure of it. Just ask Triple H what it feels like to be outsmarted, out wrestled, and out slugged week in and week out before you jump ship and leave because I left you broken in this ring.

The fans boo loudly at the remarks made by Batista. The Animal smirks while they react, before speaking again.

Batista: Miz should know by know exactly how far up shit creek he is in this situation. Every single week all Miz does is prove why he’s not fit to be a champion, why he’s a loser, why he’s nothing but reality show garbage. The fact the he even won the damn strap was a fluke and it was a disgrace to the belt itself. So let me remind you Miz, that while you did win that Royal Rumble match, you failed to win at Wrestlemania and get your moment, and you only won that 10 pound piece of gold because of all the turmoil with YES. You were dragged into the pin and you won what was never supposed to be yours. But now you’ve got a bigger problem than your credibility. You’ve got to deal with ME. I don’t know how you think you have the upper hand in this match, because you sure as hell don’t. You’re locked inside a steel cage with me, pinfalls and submissions only to win. You can run away, you cant sneak up from behind, you cant take a break when you cant go anymore. You’re stuck there and I’ve smashed you into every single wall in that cage, and I speared you through the damn thing as well. You don’t have the balls, you don’t have the skill, you don’t have anything but a real loud mouth that writes a bunch of checks that your ass can’t cash. You're past due and your reign has bounced, Miz. You flopped. You suck, You're worth nothing to this business! I go take a break and UWF comes crawling back and begs me to come back. If you died tomorrow nobody would miss you. You cant hold a candle to me and at Lockdown I'm taking that belt. You may be the "champ" now, but all you're going to finish as is just a placeholder for my title reign. Smackdown is going to be under the Era of the Animal as long as I'm around and I hate to break it to you kid, but you're 15 minutes of fame is up and you blew it.

Batista lowers the microphone and leans against the back ropes. The crowd boos at his arrogance and what he just said. Dave adjusts his sunglasses and smiles, waiting for the Miz to come out.

OOC: Something good to get us started Ozy! Good luck and lets have some fun :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Lockdown: Team Cena vs Team Rhodes Lethal Lockdown

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! MONEY IN THE BANK!
[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

After the pyro display he makes his way into the ring with mic in hand to address the fans… that still boo him.

Mr. Rated R Money in the Bank Edge:
Behold… what you see before your very eyes is not a mirage. What you see is legit. What you see is real. What you see… is a guy that is a actual hero. A guy that is a winner. A guy that is successful. A guy that will once again become champion. What you see before your very eyes is the greatest European champion that this industry has ever seen. What you are looking at is what a true success story looks like. AJ… well... if you want to be a successful drunk well there you go. That Mexican there with his little sidekick… well if you want to know how to be an illegal and make it in the states well follow them. I’m sure they will be sure to give you all of their secrets. I’m sure they will be glad to tell you how to try to be as sneaky as can be to try to extort and gain everything that they feel they deserve but in reality do not deserve. Have not earned. They will be sure to try to get you rooting for them with their little words when in reality all they are doing is talking about you in their native tongue but you people are too stupid! Too stupid. Yes… all of you are TOO STUPID to realize that.

The boos from the crowd are growing louder and louder.

But I’m sure… you already knew that.

Edge looks over at Del Rio and gives him a very sarcastic wink and a thumbs up before addressing the crowd again as they boo harder.

What is this hatred I am sensing? Is it because I know how to win? Is it because I know how to do things in such a way that elevates me above everyone else? Is that it? Is it because I know how to beat people inside of this ring and all people seem to do around me is lose? I mean look at them… Big ole Nash… yeah he had to cheat with his little boyfriend to try to get the better of me. And then there is little Cody. I mean really… Team Rhodes? That team sucks. The only member of that team that has accomplished anything is Rhodes and he hasn’t done a thing lately except lose. His last big match was Money in the Bank and we all know what happened there… despite Big Scary Nash trying to ensure that he would win… what happened? Oh yeah that’s why I get hate. Because I won. Because I outsmarted Nash, I outsmarted Rhodes, I outsmarted all of them and walked out with the briefcase to cash in whenever I feel like. And I’m still lookin at little Bray because he knows… or even if he loses… whoever winds up with that belt… all they are going to be doing is handing it over to me.

I mean I’m not going to wait almost a full year to find an opportunity. I know that my opportunity will arise much sooner than that and when that opportunity arises… you better believe that you will hear “Hate Me Now†start and I’ll be walking out with that belt. But then again… I can hold on to my briefcase because all I need to do is lead Team Edge to victory… matter of that screw all of you all I have to do is get a single pinfall and my work is done. But since I don’t like being on the losing end since I’m not really accustomed to that I guess I could stick around and ensure that Team Edge walks out victorious. Because you see people have this ill conceived notion that Cena is the leader. I’m not really sure why. I mean he hasn’t been out here at all. Nobody has heard from that scaredy little brat. But all of you see the one true leader. The one true man. The one true success story in UWF. Me. All of you see me and know that when you get behind this man… only good things happen. Well unless you have something that I might want… in that case what we have is what I’ll call, mainly because everyone wants to be hip and have these random numbers… Edge 0:69… which means… I own you.

Edge lets out a little smile as the fans are still up in arms about all the comments Edge has been making.

But really… for real what is going on here is I’m going to show each and every single one of you why I am the one sole true face of Raw. I’m going to show all of you why I am the one that people come to watch. Why people choose to hate. I’m going to show each of you why I am simply the best. Not one of the best, not just top 10 or top 5 or even top 3… but THE TOP star in UWF. I’m going to show why I am the one that people fear most inside of this ring. Why I am the most brilliant man inside of that ring. The real showstopper, the real icon, the real main event. I’m going to show why I am the most lethal star in this ring. I’m going to display a masterpiece that even Rembrandt will be jealous and pay me to own.

What you people are going to witness at this pay per view is history in the making. What you all are going to come upon is the greatest showcase of excellence. I’m going to put on a show for once… that is going to leave all of you gasping and wanting more. But understand I’m not doing this just for you. I’m doing this because I’m looking to show everyone just why… there is only one… Rated R Superstar. One true Mr. Money in the Bank. Only one Ultimate Opportunist. And when all is said and done… there will be no debate, no controversy, no nothing. Just the realization that there is nobody out there better… than me.

Edge lowers his mic to await anybody to dispute his claims.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: Lockdown: Team Cena vs Team Rhodes Lethal Lockdown

A feeling of deja-vu falls over the arena when a theme everyone could of sworn was just played plays once more, but the titantron lights up with different images.

[video=youtube;lSYO0o6KjdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSYO0o6KjdI[/video]

Cody Rhodes comes out on stage with a cocked eyebrow, Dusty Rhodes walking behind him. They walk down the ramp a ways before Cody stops as if suddenly confused, he turns around and Dusty does as well. Cody puts his arm on Dustys shoulders as they watch the tron as You can hate me now plays, Cody seems to laugh as they turn around again, Cody laughing as he wipes an imaginary tear from his eye as he raises a microphone.

122_zpsa02e3978.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Woo man where did THAT Cody Rhodes go? Catchy song though, good thing I got the rights down for that so early, the only bad thing about it is the company paid for it and when UWF got the rights from UCW they had paid for a song no one was using. That's where you come in Edge my friend, you got to get a whole new theme song because I was done with it. That's the way things work around here, I have my fun with something, a song, a wrestler, a title, and once I'm done with it someone else gets to have their turn. You though, I'm not done with you, because I'm just starting with you. Edge you're a big talker aren't you, I mean I think the reason Johnny boy hasn't said anything is because you're too busy talking about yourself. It's funny because you really don't have much to talk about, I mean you came back and everyone was excited to have fun old Edge back, and you lost. Then you got a shot at Money in the Bank, and you lost, world title shot and look at that, You lost. European Title win, Woo hoo big time for Edge...and then you lose that too. What's the biggest thing you've done here in UWF Edge? You climbed a ladder, after John Cena came in and took me off of it, you got up after everyone else was put down for you and you climbed a ladder. Good for you, you really are better than us all.

Cody extends a hand out towards the steps telling Dusty to go up first, he does as Cody follows after him.

I mean, I had to overcome people in charge of the booking that didn't like me, multiple people, legends, icons, monsters, all while everyone else didn't think I even deserved to be here. But You, You climbed a ladder I mean how can we all be blind that you are the best man here. You know Edge, it's sad to see how delusional you are. You think you're the face of Raw? now how long have I been here?

Cody moves his mic to Dusty

Dusty Rhodes:

I do believe yous the only one that's been on UdubyaEff Raw since UdubyaEff Raw started.

Cody Rhodes:

Huh, I've outlasted General Managers, Best in the Worlds, Hall of Famers, Legends, I've been The Face of Raw for a looong time Edge. You just got here, so from one face to another, let me say the application process for becoming face of Raw has a very rigorous test to it. Many have tried, and many have gone to Smackdown, gone to Anarchy, or gone to the Hospital. And I can't wait to send you to the farm where all the other faces of Raw go when they get in my way, You'll love it there.

Cody Turns to one side and sees AJ, he shakes his head in disappointment before he leans over the ropes and he snaps his fingers in his line of sight as if trying to snap him out of it.

Yo, AJ, You still with us down there? If you are I wanted to just say you can beat this Buddy, you're amongst friends so come on in here and give Edge a big hug and cry it out. Or call up the other Daniels guy you're friends with that isn't named Jack, I hear he's unsuspended or something. Or maybe find a nice girl to get your mind off of things, maybe someone you have in common. Ooh you can talk to AJ, what's more in common than your first names, and believe you me before she got to everyone else I learned how good a kisser she is on NXT. Either way You need some help, because You're the only guy on your team that has a chance of surviving considering it's the other three I'm targeting, and if you're stumbling around all over the place well You might get broken accidentally. So how about you do you're team, and myself a favor and don't even show up. I only care about getting my hands on the other three, and the other three are too busy thinking about themselves to care about you, so just stay home hungover that night, because at least then you'll be able to wake up from that headache sooner than later.

Cody turns to the stage

And as for Johnny and Brocko, I'd love to get their opinions on the matter, so let's let them come out now. I mean I'm always interested in the lies people tell before they face me, so I can't wait to hear this one. Hell I'd even take Paul Heymans Opinion or Johns opinions via titantron, either way at Lockdown all the talking is over. There's only us inside a cage with nothing but our partners and our imaginations left, and I've thought up quite a few things for you guys at Lockdown. See I may be the face of Raw now, but what's going to come inside that cage, is going to be the Cody Rhodes that got that face where it is, and trust me guys, You're not going to like that guy. So before he shows up, I'm truly sorry for letting him loose on you.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

Damien Sandow and Mike Knox walk out on stage side by side, Sandow looks around for a moment before they both begin to walk down the ramp as Sandow raises his microphone.

13132352d_zpsed79c4c1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, my name is Damien Sandow and by my side is my first disciple Michael Knox. We are here to help all of you, all of you except for the man who currently occupies the ring. We are no strangers you and I, Michael Knox here was saved from the disease of incompetence and I shall continue to save the lost souls of the poor people who had no choice in their ignorance for they were forced to grow up in said ignorant world. But You, Mr. Ambrose have proven time and time again that you are beyond salvation. To quote Dante Alighieri, "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." And at this current time we are in a moment of moral crisis, for the morals of all these people are in great great crisis. And you Mr. Ambrose, just as so many other so-called superstars, have chose to be neutral in these grave times for it is to your benefit that they remain immoral and incompetent.

Mike Knows walks up the steel steps and sits down on the second rope, lifting up the top rope as Sandow follows and steps into the ring. Knox gets in the ring and stands beside Sandow.

Therefore! You must be eradicated, Mr. Bryan chose to turn his back on the morals of all these people and benefit from their lack of intelligence and therefore he must be eradicated so that our word cannot be looked upon with doubt simply because of the short sightedness and egotistical ways of one man. How can I be so confident about this you may ask, simple. Mr. Bryan was at the bottom of not only the academic, but the UWF ladder before I pulled him from obscurity. In fact, Mr. Bryan is the perfect example of my word, for beforehand he was simply known for losing to Ambrose repeatedly. He had nothing to his name, then he joined my Word, he followed me, and he became greater and greater to the point that he is thought of as Main event material now. This is what my guidance can do for you, but if you choose to use that power to take advantage of these innocent people then you shall look no further than what occurs to him inside Hell in the Cell for an example of why not to do that.

Sandow smirks as he cocks an eyebrow at Ambrose

And as for you, Allow me to remind you Mr. Ambrose that in singles competition You cannot best me. I've proven it countless times before, I am the one individual the quote unquote "Great" Dean Ambrose cannot overcome. Because I am greater than anything else you've had to overcome, you overcame adversity, a bad childhood, a poor neighborhood and upbringing, but I am not a simple ideal to overcome...Mr. Ambrose I am the Greater good and that is something you simply cannot put your finger on for you do not understand it. I've allowed people such as yourself to run a muck for far too long simply so that I may not display abhorrent, gratuitous violence to them. But no longer, for I must take matters into my own hands, I am a martyr and as a martyr I hold the responsibility of these people in my hands.

Damien turns towards the crowd

However! all of you doubt that, all of you believe me to be craven just as Mr. Ambrose does. But I am far from craven, and inside that infernal structure I shall display to all of you what I am capable of. You will see a side of Damien Sandow you did not believe existed, There is a reason why a monstrous and capable man like Mr. Michael Knox follows me. Mr. Ambrose, and Mr. Bryan, many may fear the cell or the gravity of the match, but once that bout begins you will be surprised to learn that the thing you should have feared was the craven man inside a robe with pink attire. Oh, before Mr. Bryan makes his presence known, while these people may be welcomed for their salvation, You Mr. Bryan, just like Ambrose, are not welcomed. Not welcomed in this ring, Not Welcomed in this company, and not welcomed in my new Era of Enlightenment.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The crowd roars to applause as "What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA system. Daniel Bryan emerges from the back screaming "YES!" at the top of his lungs. He has the entire crowd doing so as well.

SD_660_Photo_127.jpg

Bryan makes his way down the ramp, all the while screaming "YES!" over and over again with the crowd. As he climbs into the ring, he asks for a microphone from a ringside employee. He then has to wait a great while before the crowd dies down so he is able to speak. After a few moments, it eventually does. Bryan lifts his microphone as faces all 3 men in the ring.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Damien, did I just hear right? I'm not welcomed? Good thing I really don't care about invitations. Otherwise, I would've been pretty bummed out. Look, you can come out here with your runner-up Jabba the Hutt lookalike contest winner and stand on your soap box and preach all night, but we don't have that kind of time. How about we cut right to the chase. I'm sick and tired of hearing your false claims and your fictional proclamations every single night. Makes me glad I was signed over to RAW so after Lockdown, I don't have to hear it. And, after Lockdown, you won't be able to hear it because I'm going to put you in a vegetative state. Damien, do you comprehend what I'm saying to you? You will be comatose. This isn't just some ordinary match. This is Hell. This is Hell on Earth. 4 men will walk into that Cell and only 2 will walk out, both with your Tag Team Championships and the World Heavyweight Championship. You see, Dean was right, we really don't care about those Tag Team Championships but, if it means depriving you of something you hold dear, then of course we want to take them from you. But, the main goal here is what your partner in crime Bray Wyatt holds over his other shoulder and that's the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd sort of pops when Daniel mentions the World Heavyweight Championship. Bryan smirks and continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: That's right because I'm officially a member of the RAW roster so that means, if I get the pinfall or submission, I can become......World Heavyweight Champion! Dean, I know you had your heart set on that big gold belt, but I plan on beating Damien Sandow so badly that he taps out to the immediate thought of being trapped in the YES Lock. Dean, you and I, it's no surprise, we don't like each other. We don't get along but the fact that we are in a match where the two men who have caused more damage to our careers than any other are trapped inside Hell in a Cell with us means we can get the job done and end this. Your Enlightened Saviors will die inside of that Hell in a Cell. Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt, they will eventually heal but they will never be the same. Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose, we are on a mission. A mission of pure destruction. And that World Heavyweight Championship is stuck right in the middle. Dean, I want to end Y.E.S. just as much as you.....but I also crave to be World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd begins to go wild at the thought of Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion. Bryan then continues to explain.

Daniel Bryan: Damien, you said I was drowning before you pulled me up. I beg to differ. Before I joined up with you, I was competing regularly for that World Heavyweight Championship. It was because of Dean and I's hard work that that belt was even created in the first place. You and I were forced to be tag team partners and it was during that time where you grabbed onto me and planted all of these ideals in my head about enlightenment and saving. And I believed it for months. I was your personal errand boy. I was your Mike Knox and it didn't get me anywhere! You are the reason that I haven't become World Heavyweight Champion. I was well on my way before you. You kept me away for your own selfish gains. Well, not anymore, because you see.....I get to kill two birds with one stone. I get to become World Heavyweight Champion......and I get to put you in a coma. Since you like quoting, here's a quote from a man by the name of Eric Draven, The Crow: "May God grant you the mercy that I cannot." That should be your only thought when it comes to Lockdown. Look into my eyes and know the face of fear and know that it's looking right at you at Lockdown.

The crowd is going crazy as Daniel threatens Damien. Daniel then looks out to the stage.

Daniel Bryan: And Bray, I know you and your inbred idiot Cousin Eli are back there with that World Heavyweight Championship. I bet you have a lot to say about our claims but, let's face it, if it wasn't for my actions, you wouldn't have been Mr. Money In The Bank and you wouldn't have become World Heavyweight Champion. I, somehow, in a strange way, feel responsible. How crazy, it seems, that it comes to this. It's going to be an extreme pleasure taking it from you. You see, while you stand around in the shadows talking about following the buzzards, I'm busy being The Best Wrestler In The World. The one and only. Bray, for months, we were on the same team and you didn't have me as an enemy. You think you have troubles in the UWF now......you have no idea the enemy you've made out of me. If it was any other person, that title would be with me but it would've only been business but since you are who you are, I'll make you suffer. I'll make you scream in agony. Gentlemen, make no mistake about it, this match is going to be a bloodbath. It's going to be a damn war. This is an extermination. Your Enlightened Saviors die at Lockdown and, from it's ashes and the sea of blood, sweat and tears.....the only words you will hear.....will be......YES! YES! YES! YES!

The crowd begins chanting along with Bryan as loud as they possibly can. As Bryan screams "YES!" he looks right into the eyes of Damien Sandow.

Reaction score

[video=youtube;a0CgrNT5CeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0CgrNT5CeM[/video]

There is a loud mix reaction as, CM Punk comes out from the back. Punk just makes his way to the ring without hesitation

As Punk gets to ringside, he climbs up the stairs and climbs to the top turnbuckle and holds his title high in the air and points at a fan in the front row who's wearing a "Punk" shirt

As Punk gets off the turnbuckle, he is handed a microphone. Punk walks around a little bit before addressing his opponents for Lockdown

CM Punk: Well isn't this just cute out here. We have Justin Timberlake's look-alike. We have dancing queen. And we have some version of Matt Hardy out here. I'm not impressed one bit. When I was the NXT World Champion, I had to defend my title against five other wrestlers that were worthy enough to get the opportunity. But what I see here that I will be facing in a few weeks, is pathetic. I was upset when I was told my first title defense would be once again against multiple competitors, but in reality this may be the easiest victory of my career. I'm not intimidated to go into Lockdown anymore. That's one reason I have allowed you three to speak your peace first before me because I know the results already for Lockdown in our match and it's a given "FACT" the last thing you'll see from our match will be me walking out still the International Champion.

A mix reaction from the crowd breaks out

CM Punk: The thing with these people is they all deep down and inside know they rather see me retain than anyone of you walk out with this championship. All of you can talk on the microphone about how you're the best and no one can stop you. Or this is your time to shine. Blah, blah, blah. All of that is nothing but cheap talk. When the "fact" is, I am the best in the world. Having this on my shoulder defines being the best in the world. I back up everything I say I am going to do. If I wasn't the best, then this would be on one of you right now, but it's not and it's because none of you are even close to being in my league. I have withstand legends, Hardcore rules, Extreme Rules, ECW competitors, and some of the best in the business. What all those people do not have in common with CM Punk, is their not me. I come into this ring night in and night out and I give it everything I have. Hurt or not hurt, I have sacrificed my body more than anyone have in your careers. Why is that, because I want to be the best and I have earned that right at being the best!

Punk turns his attention to Matt Hardy

CM Punk: Since all of you like to talk about one the other, I think I will just join that party. What we have here when I see Matt Hardy is the brother of drug addict, Jeff Hardy. The one thing about, Jeff though I will admit is, he at least has some skill in this ring. It doesn't matter what "version" you are, Matt. You could version 1.1, version 2.0, it doesn't really matter because it won't change the fact that all you have ever been is a second rated superstar that lived behind his brothers shadows. You never were the dominant, Hardy. You hardly were a factor in the ring. All you were was a name. A name that your brother carried and because of his addiction, you will forever be linked to all major companies as a potential case head. One example, let's look back to your days years ago in WWE or WWF at the time. You were fired because you were a hot head. Something similar to what your brother was. I believe in second chances and you got one. But becoming, Matt Hardy Version 1.0 doesn't change who you are and that is someone who will never take get anywhere closer to this title than you are right now.

Matt Hardy stares into Punk's eyes as Punk turns his attention to Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk: Here we have the show stealer. The person who believes he is the absolute best in the business. It's been a lifelong dream for you to get to the top and you believe after Lockdown you will be the International Champion? Newsflash, Dolph, not only did, Justin Timberlake call to get his hair cut back, but also there is one problem from stopping you to achieve that height and that's me, C.M. Punk. You may be a great talent in the ring, but I will be holding this title for a long time. You came over to Anarachy because you thought just maybe there was not as much talent here as there was on Smackdown and Raw. And so you came over here thinking you would be this dominant superstar and get a chance at holding this title. Then you walked into a brick wall and that was the person standing before you with the International Champion, CM Punk. Just because you go from one show just doesn't change what kind of superstar you are. The reason you haven't been champion before is because there has been superstars with way more talent than you that have achieved such heights. I have already been a multiple time World Champion and I had to work at getting here. You, you think it should be handed to you on a silver platter. Newsflash, Justin, it doesn't work that way. You may be the biggest obstacle I face in our fatal four way match, but that obstacle isn't as big as your ego is.

The crowd let's out a big "ohhhhhh" after Punk dissed, Ziggler

CM Punk: Then we have, Fandango . Weren't you just, Johnny Curtis last week. Way to sell yourself low for the cooperation of, Vince McMahon that wants ratings and merchandise sales. How is anyone supposed to take you serious now. Why you have done this to yourself, I will never know, but what do you plan on doing dancing your way to the International Title. Don't you realize the one mistake you make on a twist or turn or whatever the hell kind of dance you do, it will be lights out for the dancing queen. Why you are even in this match is mind boggling. That's why this business is going to shit because moves like this. All it is a stunt move and to add, I don't really care if anyone of you or anyone in the back doesn't like what I have to say. I thought Vince lost his mind hiring Russo. Now I believe Russo lost his nuts when he added you into this title match.

Fandango uses a few hand gestures at CM Punk who does a dance move that makes the crowd laugh

CM Punk: Like I said, it will be the easiest victory of my career. But I will show you all at Lockdown why I am not only the International Champion, but more importantly the best in the world!

Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response back from one of his opponents

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Lockdown X Division Title Match: Chris Jericho vs Alex Shelley

[video=youtube;U4HL8qushd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HL8qushd8[/video]

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! The crowd starts to cheer for Jericho as he makes his way to the ring. He enters and looks at the fans. He takes the mic.

This is great! I mean every single time I arrive here to UWF ring the reaction gets better and better! There is no limit for you guys, that's clear. And you know, one more thing has no limits as well. The X Division! X Division is all about having no limits, X Division is about being over the best. X Division is about risk, heart, will, passion and talent! When you all combine that you get something. It is like when you add sugar, spice, everything nice and some chemicals you get powerpuff girls. And when you add heart, will, passion and talent you get a good overall wrestler. But like that chemical, risk has got in the mixture and there you have it! A great X Division wrestler! Now I have to admit. This X Division thing is something that TNA has come up with in the past. And Alex Shelley has pretty good knowledge about that stuff. He knows the history of it, he has the experience of wrestling in X Division. So Alex Shelley is a good X Division Wrestler. And there you have Chris Jericho on the other hand. A man who knows absolutely nothing about X Division. But he respects to X Division and it's individuals. Chris Jericho may not know something about X Division but Chris Jericho knows something that is very close, very related to the X Division. And that's the Cruiserweight Division.

And I had that title around my waist for 4 times! Cruiserweight is the mixture of talent, speed, heart, will and passion. There is only one thing different from X Division and that's the risk. Now in Cruiserweight Division I think I am successful. But X Division is a bit different because of that "risk" factor. But don't make any mistake because Chris Jericho has taken huge risks in his career. I had take a lot of bumps to my head. I head a lot of crazy flights up here from the top of the corner from down there to there ground. And hell, once the rope ripped off and I was still able to wrestle! I am not as good as Mankind at taking risks, I have never fall from the roof of Hell in a Cell. Or I have not taken huge risks as much as X Division Wrestlers. Look at Chris Sabin, 2 blown up knees and he still wrestles. Look at Jesse Sorensen, that guy's career is probably over but I respect them a lot! And I know that you all respect them!

Chris Jericho stops for a moment. He looks at the crowd.

And that is why this match is so important to me. Not just only because this will be my ticket to the journey of Chris Jericho to the top. Not because I will be a champion once again. They are not the only reasons. There is a huge another reason and it is a good reason and I said it. RESPECT! I know that I have been a such a douchebag, such an asshole like a month ago. And you all hated me. But know, I kinda feel like the relationship between you guys and me are getting better. But it is still not at the level I want. I want you all to respect me. But I am not going to demand it, I am going to earn it. How? Easy, I will take huge risks. I will take huge risks in that X Division Title Match and I will also win that title! And at every single match I show up as X Division Champion, I will take those risks. And I will earn your respect as I raise my hand high with that X Division Title!

Y2J chants break out from the crowd.

But before that I should win the match I have against Alex Shelley. And that will not be easy. Alex Shelley is one hell of a competitor and I respect him. I respect him very much. But Shelley, that respect I have for you is not going to stop me from winning that title. I need it! I need it for respect! I need it because it's one of the titles in this industry I have never won! I need it for myself because I have been down for a long time and I have to change that! I have to be at where I belong! I know, I said these things against Cesaro and Aries as well. I promised but I couldn't keep it so some of you may say "Cut the BS". And you are right. But I need it. So as I said, I will risk everything to win that title. I don't care if I bleed, if I will have a broken neck, if I will have a twisted ankle or whatever. I am coming for that title and no one and nothing is going to stop me from winning it. Shelley, you and me will have a fabulous match, a great match. I am sure about it. But I am sure about one more thing as well. This time, I will keep my promise and I will be the Champion!

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Lockdown: TLC Match: Reverend D'Von vs Jeff Hardy

D'Von can be seen backstage sitting down behind a white table as the crowd begins to boo very loudly. D'Von is ready a passage from the bible as a ladder is set up behind him with 7 candles that has been placed on the steps on the ladder, D'Von finishes his readings before looking up to the camera and smiling, then laughs as he closes the bible before speaking to the camera.

03.jpg

Reverend D'Von: Oh my brother Jeff, Judgement Day will come upon us in 5 days, and it is time for you to get on your knees and pray to the Lord and beg for forgiveness for all of your sins, all of your accusations, and all of your self-righteousness for all of your actions that you have caused to make this match happen in the first place. This could have all been prevented my brother if you would have just took the table shot like a true man and have your sins cleansed, and listened to the voice inside telling you to stop what you were doing and go with God. This is your last chance Jeff Hardy to make amends with not only me but everyone else that has suffered from your ungodly hands as you have personally destroyed and annihilated possibly hundreds of lives with your unruly means of living. So far you've tried to bring me down, you've tried to cease the existence of my brother Mark Henry, and you've sent the harlot to devour my ever faithful Sister Jazz. I have taken the necessary precautions to be well prepared for our TLC match at Lockdown, but I'm afraid that your time is now up.

D'Von can only shake his head and keep a straight face as the crowd fires off massive amount of heat to Reverend D'Von. D'Von has the slightest hint of humour in his facial structure but chooses to to aknowlege it.

For the past few weeks since I had my calling came to me and decided to redebut into the UWF, I have made it my mission to bring those who deep down inside wanted to be free of their sins and live their lives to the fullest. Unfortunately with a stroke of bad luck, my first match was placed against you and I've been struggling to make you see the light and bring you in God's hands. Now some may claim that you are indeed correct and everyone has a right to choose how they live, and others may argue that what I'm doing is purely flat out outrageous and I should just leave you alone. But that's not what I believe Jeff. Oh no my brother I believe it's the exact opposite. I believe that I'm not trying hard enough! I assumed that when I came to the UWF I would have the sinners be at my feet upon my arrival and I would already have an army of followers, but I realized that I was wrong Jeff. I realized that everyone in this God forsaken company is struck with pride and greed that they have forgotten what life is really about. So the only way I can see to bring these fine gentleman with the good spirits is doing it by force. I really dislike doing it this way but I feel that I have no choice, and at Lockdown I will finish what I have started Jeff.

More boos are being brought from the crowd, wishing that Jeff Hardy would come out already and shut this man up as he continues on with his words.

Now is not the time for excuses, and it is not the time to be spreading anymore lies, it is time to show what you are worth Jeff. What I want you to do right now my brother is to enter that ring and get on both knees and show your sign of respect to the man who's trying to save you, and set a good example for all of these sinners to do the same thing. I want you to come down to that ring, and look at the man sitting at the titantron looking down at you like the outcast that he is and say how sorry he is for all the troubles that he's caused Reverend D'Von by acting out like a spoiled child. If you can accomplish this task Jeff and try to amends with one of the last good men on this planet then maybe we can determine a way for you to get off with a lighter punishment at Lockdown so I won't have to beat you so badly in front of those thousands of people watching live on Sunday. Do the right thing Jeff and come down to that ring and try to impress me that you know how to be a true man and listen to those who following God's path, not those who rebel and create chaos in this beautiful world. I'll give you a grand total of ten seconds before I lose my patience with you Jeff... starting now my brother.

Reverend D'Von waits for Jeff Hardy to make an appearance and respond himself. He checks his watch and is getting impatient as his waiting time is almost over until...

OOC: Sorry Lewb, I know that we agreed that you were to go first but I had no idea that Lockdown was THIS Sunday. Good luck to you my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.