UWF 2013 Lockdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Lockdown Steel Cage - Mr.Kennedy vs John Morrison

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... The Black Sheep of UWF, and the man who is going to make John Morrison his bitch tonight and at Lockdown! MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

mr-kennedy.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: You ask for a bit too much don't you Johnny boy? Now I've heard all the backstage stories, about how you're a hell of an opponent and I find myself grateful to grab that experience. Being in the ring with you, John Morrison. Mind you, last night was a great highlight because I already got to experience having a one-up on you. Really, I shouldn't brag but you see I didn't get that pinfall on you Johnny. Oh no, I certainly didn't but that match has given me the potential, given me the desire and the willpower knowing this is exactly what I require before going into LOCKDOWN. But Johnny, last time I checked I don't have foot and mouth disease and my feet are standing right here on this canvas. My mouth is right here, right where the microphone is... Unless you wanted me to put the microphone on my behind... *cough* Man, your perfume stinks! Now if you think me calling out Randy Orton was stupid or whatever you thought wrong. Last week was a prime example to why I am the 'Black Sheep of UWF' and you can bash that name all you like but quite frankly I couldn't give a rat's arse what your thoughts are. Throwing me in a random tag match because Kofi and R-Truth has issues, pfft! You're just a random opponent to me John, you were chosen by Randy Orton to face me because Randy deep inside is quite scared of me. It's quite funny how his job could be on the line, it might mean he'll have to come back as a wrestler to keep away from the unemployment line! It's working for me, maybe not so much for you... Now your return to a Pay-Per-View is something you see as a big thing, the last time you were around you were losing to Cody Rhodes. It's quite funny how you skiddled off after suffering such a defeat, is this happening once I embarrass you Johhny? Are you going to run back to Melina? Where the hell is she? Is she on Smackdown with Batista again? We all know what happened there, but Johnny I want you to focus, focus hard...

Mr. Kennedy walks around the ring while still talking still looking at John Morrison.

I don't preach to a choir so why should I preach to you and take this as some sort of gospel? If I wanted to hear somebody rant much like yourself I'd listen to Reverend D'Von. But even that guy puts me to sleep! But anyways back to the point here John. You're no executioner, you're just John Morrison... a male who thinks he is Rick Martel. A man who comes to the ring with his slo-motion entrance and tries to woo the girls in the front row because he's got long hair like Jesus. Well, you can have all the ladies you want and infect yourself with STD's. This isn't going to be a one-sided beatdown, once I defeat you... You'll feel like you've just slept with a fat woman, ouch! Four walls of steel, I've experienced what it's like to be in a steel cage and you probably have a few times as well. But hyping yourself up as this being one-sided? You've thought this one through and you are absolutely wrong! Do you think 'The Black Sheep of UWF' is going to let you beat the hell out of me like a rag doll? You're delusional John, you really are. I'm going to put up a fight and do everything it takes to enable a victory over you. Then I'll be praying that Randy is fired from his job so he can finally lace his boots and step in the ring instead of being a pansy! That's the problem here, you're all puppets and pansies but John, knowing you like a challenge and the fact you have no other choice because Randy was desperate to have you back...

Mr. Kennedy chuckles as he gets into the face of John Morrison.

Desperation, it's what this is all about. Randy knew there wasn't anything planned for me, he knew he had to get a "Legend" to come back. But Randy's forgotten something... He used to be a "Legend Killer"; if I slay you John, if I defeat you... Randy will know I've killed a legend in UWF, Randy will know this sheep will be heard loud and clear. Wrestling is my life, its' what I enjoy doing and I am putting the change in that. I am THAT very person to enforce that UWF is about WRESTLING and not ponies who wear fur coats, not guys like Kofi Kingston who thinks we're all racist pricks. Certainly not Jeff Hardy with all his face-paint so the kids can think he's awesome. NO! This is about me, this is about MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEERRRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!

And before I finish it off... It's about me for a reason, I am myself, I don't need a gimmick... My life is my gimmick and Johnny boy... you're not yourself, you're just a pretender like the rest of them. Once again... the name is...

KENNEDY!

Mr. Kennedy then takes a few steps back as says inaudiably "Your turn pally"

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Lockdown: Team Cena vs Team Rhodes Lethal Lockdown

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_04_08_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000258992.jpg

John Cena: That was some mighty big man talk, boys. Here I am! Say what you said to my face, I dare all of y’all. Exactly what I thought, it was ALL talk. It didn’t mean jack. Now, listen to what I got to say, because everyone knows when John Cena opens his mouth? It means something and usually when I say I’m going to do something, it happens. I did say I will become the European Champion right? I did say if anyone gets in my way, I’ll take them out. Just ask Kevin Nash. Now, I’m saying that come Lockdown, you’re looking at team captain who WILL win. Believe that.

John Cena nodded his head, as he took no pause, continuing to speak.

John Cena: You don’t got to like it but you better start loving it because I’m not leaving Lockdown unless I have a World championship opportunity in my future. I’m not leaving Lockdown any other way, and if anyone on Team Rhodes has a problem with it, that’s just too bad. You hear that? Team Rhodes is going down! We will ALL crush you four, and there’s no way around it. Team Cena is full of men who will spill their blood to get what they want. And, you know what they say, blood is thicker than water. We’re gon’ take that water, that is Team Rhodes and we gon’ freeze it in its tracks! You’re not going anywhere and you’re especially not taking that World championship opportunity down with it. What you are gon’ see when we’re done with you clowns is us tearing each other limb from limb because we all want the same thing but we also know we got a priority in there to literally take out the trash first.

A huge smirk appeared on John’s face, as he scanned everyone in the ring, before continuing.

John Cena: Y’see, if I don’t get that pinfall, and one of the men on my team get it, that’s fine. I don’t have a problem facing one of my men for the big one, because just like Team Rhodes will be crushed at Lockdown, they will be crushed as well! Edge, and AJ look at Cena with a pissed off look on their faces, as Cena shrugs it off. Don’t look at me like I’m crazy. AJ, you can sit there with your drink all you want, keep treating this match like it’s some joke. Because come Lockdown, if you don’t put in your best effort and make sure we… I win, you’re in for a rude awakening, you hear me or are you just drunk? AJ rolls his eyes, as he continues to chug down his drink. Edge, you irritate me, you really do. You seem to believe this team is yours, but what have you done to prove this team is yours? Cody put it best when he said you’re a LOSER! You haven’t become a World Champion, and as long as I’m here and we win at Lockdown, you’ll never become World Champion! So, keep thinking this team is yours, but when I’m the one winning the shot, you’ll realize you were nothing but WORTHLESS!

Edge is fuming in the ring, as the audience exploded in boo’s. Cena took his attention off of Edge, as he looked over at the fans.

John Cena: Now, unfortunately for me, whatever unfinished business I have with my partners is gon’ have to wait… because I need to fully focus on Team Rhodes. Everyone’s calling you four the Dream Team but that’s ironic as it is also my job to CRUSH someone’s dream! Now, I’m not sure why you, Del Rio, are in this match. What have you possibly done to be given such a huge opportunity? Nothing! That’s what – you haven’t done jack shit. I don’t have to deal with you, and I don’t need to deal with you. But if you dare step in my way, I’ll have no problem TAKING… YOU… OUT! Just ask Kevin Nash, right Shawn? That didn’t feel too good… one of your best friends being sent to the hospital. It’s OK, Shawn, because after Lockdown, you’ll be right there with him! The Showstopper’s show is over, and y’know what else is over? Cody Rhodes’ career! Rhodes, you’ve been a pain in my ass for way too long and it’s about time someone ruined you, pretty boy. Come Lockdown, that’s something I’m defiantly looking forward to do!

Cena released a couple of chuckles to himself, as a serious look appeared on his face, before pacing to the center of the ring, speaking.

John Cena: It’s John Cena… against the world! It’s John Cena against his own partners... it’s John Cena against his opponents… it’s John Cena against the people! When it comes to unsettled business, there’s a lot of unfinished business with everyone, and I’d be foolish to focus my sights on one man only. That’s why I’m focusing on me, myself, and I. This is Lethal Lockdown! There’s no escaping this match, and there’s no escaping John Cena! You all are just gon’ have to learn to DEAL WITH IT!

Cena returned to his side of the ring, lowering his microphone in the process.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Morrison smirks at Kennedy, unfazed. He raises his mic to respond.

03johnmorrison.jpg

Morrison: It's cute that you finally mustered up the courage to get out here, Kennedy. I knew it wouldn't be long before you ambled out here and exhausted a million different narratives. I guess congratulations are in order, since you were on the winning team this Tuesday. I mean, you never made the pin, and I was never pinned... but yeah, go Kennedy. However, there's one point that you opted to neglect; win and losses come a dime a dozen, but John Morrison lives forever. I am forging a legacy for the ages, one night at a time. Long after these records have fallen, and long after dorks like you have left this industry, it'll be John Morrison's name that is remembered. You can crawl through the dirt all you like and sling mud at others as you engage in these petty, meaningless grudges, but I'm working towards a goal far greater than that. I'm simply hellbent on being the best. If I have to forge my path from the skulls of men like you, that makes my task all the more enjoyable.

Morrison moves a step closer as he continues.

Morrison: You're no whistleblower or exception to the rule, you're a squalid harbringer of mediocrity, screaming and shouting his way to a beating of a lifetime. Thus far, you've escaped the all-encompassing wrath of John Morrison, but the clock is ticking. It's ticking, and your time is running out. Pretty soon, the time for talking stops and all you'll have left to show for your Steiner-esque rants will be two black eyes and a crushing sense of defeat. After Lockdown, John Morrison marches onto bigger and better things, whilst Ken freaking Kennedy continues to languish in his role as UWF's perennial curtain jerker. Speaking of jerking, it's funny that you mentioned the name Melina. I hadn't heard that name in years up until this week, and now I've heard it twice in a matter of days. Funnily enough, from you and R-Truth. It seems Google isn't lost on the Bishop Bashers out there. The only thing sadder than the fact that you and R-Truth care so much about my sexual conquests, is the fact that you and R-Truth... well, you have no sexual conquests. Get yourself some Purity Rings and you'd be a menacing, middle-aged, and frankly disturbing version of the Jonas Brothers. You'd have to dye your hair first, though. You look like a suicide pact gone wrong.

Morrison paces around Kennedy whilst he speaks.

Morrison: And, if you two are really serious about this band, then there's the issue of your name. What do you call such a collaboration? 'Carpal Tunnel Crew' ? 'Mid Life Crisis' ? Or, my personal favourite, 'The Dead Hand Gang'... Google it. Whatever. Shift the cover but the fact always remains the same; you, Kennedy, are a train wreck. You are a walking embodiment of the fact that any man can make it to a certain level in this business despite being extraordinarily average. Perhaps it's about time one man throws back the veil and kicks that redundant, yet uncomfortable, fact to the kerb. John Morrison holds the keys to your destiny and maybe it's time that those keys get thrown down the drain. It takes a true man to stare a truth in the face rather than deny it, and you're not that man, Kennedy. You'd rather stand there and plead ignorance. Well, allow me to promise you one thing; that only lasts so long. Now, you find yourself sailing without a paddle towards the most abrupt awakening imaginable. The waterfall's not far ahead...

Morrison smiles and lowers his mic, as he awaits a response.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Lockdown Umaga (c) vs. Sheamus

Interviewer:
Ladies and Gentlemen. We are being graced by the one and only manager of champions, the greatest woman alive, your women’s champion… Trish Stratus.

Interviewer:
Trish, your client Umaga is being set to have a war against Sheamus in a strap match. Umaga’s belt is going to be on the line. Is there any sort of … concern for Umaga in this match?

Greatest Woman Alive Trish Stratus:
Seriously? Really that is your question? You started off so good and gave such a brilliant introduction and then just like all others you dive into the stupid. Why would I be concerned at all about Sheamus? The only reason that white Irish thing is even getting a shot is because he got a cheap shot in on my monster. If it wasn’t for that then he wouldn’t even be in the talking or even being considered for this match. He just happened to be in the right spot at the right time looking to make a name for himself. That is all it is. He isn’t a threat, he isn’t a challenge. He is nothing compared to my monster and this little scuffle that he is being given… it is just going to further prove why my monster, my client Umaga is this unstoppable monster. And not only that but it will further prove that my monster is being held back and deserves a shot at the world title.

That is what this is really about. They are looking to hold my monster back by giving him this belt. This Extreme Championship because they know as soon as he gets a shot at the world title… it would all be over. They know that he would hold both the Extreme and World championships. They don’t want one guy reigning supreme over all even though he very easily could. They don’t understand that people fear him. People fear my monster and hope that he doesn’t ever rise to the top like he should. Instead they are hoping and praying. Instead they are begging and pleading to the management that he doesn’t ever get his shot and so far… it has worked. So far it has but that time is going to end soon. That time is going to stop.

Trish is almost feeling riled up as she continues.

Greatest Woman Alive Trish Stratus:
With this new management things will change. He isn’t going to just hold my monster back because he holds a belt. He is going to realize just like all will realize… my monster is well beyond that belt that he has for the second time. He is more than just an Extreme Champion. He is a world champion just like I am a world champion. He is a world champion just like The Rock, just like Edge will be. He is a future world champion and Sheamus is nothing more than feed. He is nothing more than just some sacrificial lamb that is going to show the rest of the world just why… just why my monster deserves more than what he is getting and I guarantee each and every single one of you… we will not stop. We will not stop.

We will not stop until we get the treatment we rightfully deserve. Sheamus… just know that you are going down. Just know and understand that. But to the world champion… keep watch. And Rollins… it would be in your best interest to cash in before my monster gets his shot. Because once Umaga gets his shot and wins that belt…attempting to cash in on him will be a waste because he will destroy you. The time is coming people… we are taking over. Sheamus… your time is up.

Trish walks off before the Interviewer can ask anything else.

SBS

Reaction score

So there has been plenty of time on this therefore I say if you've already posted you may post again. Only rules I have are you have to wait for two people before you can post again. Come on guys it might be Rhodes and Cena who get the #1 spot at summerslam, but a guaranteed World Title shot at ANYTIME. Guys this could be make or break for you all so get posting please so I make the first ever Lethal Lockdown amazing! Thank you!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lockdown: Sting vs. Seth Rollins

Excitement is in the air as the "Icon" Sting has not only returned to the brand that he calls home and proven that Rollins' attack wasn't enough to keep him down permanently or put him on the shelf for a significant amount of time, but has returned to do battle with the man that attacked him. The UWF fans are greatly anticipating this encounter between the two former stablemates and look forward to seeing who will have the first official word about it. Their question is soon answered as the "Icon" Sting appears on the titantron, causing them to cheer passionately.

Sting_talking_at_Nitro_by_AngelEyes56.jpg

"The Icon" Sting: Right now...right now is the first opportunity I've had to remain stationary and collect my thoughts. As I speak, the situation at hand is simmering in my head, and my mind and body are reacting accordingly. While I ponder my thoughts and consider how I wish to structure the words that express them, you need to be made aware of the danger that you're in. For years and years, this smile has been something that could not be wiped from my face. This positive attitude has been something that could not be taken away from me, no matter how brutally someone tried to beat it out of me, no matter how articulately someone tried to coax me into believing otherwise and finding hope in the negative aspects of life.

Even when I went through the period of darkness that led me to forming the Purveyors of Poison, behind all of the bitterness that I was projecting was that positive attitude and that smile, tucked away deeply, not to return to the surface until I had gotten the wickedness out of my system. But this time, I feel the positivity slipping out of my fingers like a child's grip on the bright red balloon his father just bought him. He wants to hold on but his hand is wet from the bits of the ice cream cone he was eating that were allowed to drip loose and he will soon have no choice but to let it go and watch it fly away, tears streaming down his face, his mouth opening to express his disdain with wails, screams, and cries.

I want to hold onto the positivity because it's all I've ever known, but it's slipping, and the closer we get to Lockdown the closer it comes to slipping, and on the night of the fourteenth it will finally slip away and I will have no choice but to watch it float away, just like the child with the balloon. But unlike that child, I will express no sadness. The wails I emit will be as I make my way towards you to begin my offense, the war cry of the Stinger. The screams will be of intensity as I unleash comeuppance upon you. But most importantly the only cries you hear, the only tears you will see, will be your own.

This anger is something I have never felt before, this deep hatred is such a provider that I'm intimidated by it. Intimidated because it's entirely foreign to me and being overcome with the feeling is like stumbling upon a stranger making themself comfortable at my home, but also intimidated because there's a part of me that loves this. I'm lapping up this feeling like a thirsty kitten, it's coarsing through my veins like precious life giving blood, but blood that my body doesn't recognize because my heart has never pumped this kind of blood through my body before. It's like I got a blood transfusion from a part of myself that I've had lying dormant all these years and the adrenaline rush that's been awoken is what bridged the gap between the two Stings.

When you attacked me, you bit the hand that's been feeding you for all these months. When I took you into the Purveyors of Poison, I gave you purpose, I made you mean something to these people. Without me, it's likely that you wouldn't even be on Anarchy right now, you would've left long ago when the Wednesday night brand was still NXT because that's what you do when things get tough, you leave the company. Why? Because you're weak, Seth. You're weak-minded, you're weak-spirited, you're weak-willed. That's why you've always needed the guidance of someone else to get you by, whether it was the Age of the Fall or the Purveyors of Poison, you've never been strong enough to stand up on your own and that's why you've found yourself a new crutch in Vince Russo.

The difference between them and me is I actually tried to make something out of you. I tried to build you up and turn those weaknesses into strengths, I wanted to make it so that you could stand on your own, and back around Wrestlemania time I felt that you had reached that point, and that's why I focused my time and energy on defeating Rhino and capturing the championship. But you took that to heart, you began to openly question if I had your best interests in mind anymore, you began to wonder if the Purveyors of Poison were even still together.

You have allowed yourself to become so misguided. My successes were supposed to be our successes, just like Kane's successes were supposed to be our successes, and just like your successes were to be our successes. I was ready to celebrate your Money in the Bank briefcase win with you, but you had different plans. You decided to attack Kane and declare your intentions to come after me, and then you did. Ever since you did that, I knew that what has played out was going to come to pass. I knew that me and you were going to have a match. I wasn't sure what the stakes were going to be at the time, I hadn't decided who was going to choose the stipulation, but I knew you and I were going to go head-to-head at Lockdown.

And now that I know what the stakes are and the stipulation has been set, I am fully assured that you and I are going to war. It doesn't matter if it's three cages or thirty cages, it doesn't matter if each of them are laced with barbed wire on the inside and set ablaze on the outside, I'm going to beat you in this match. And there's a reason I didn't come out and tell you what I gain from this victory, because I didn't want anyone, especially you, to make the mistake that any of those perks were a dominant driving force in me wanting to win this match. I want to win this match because I want you to pay, and I'm going to win this match for the same reason.

When you and I are locked inside the triple cage structure, I will find my vengeance in the form of your blood. And when I have had my fill, only then will the bite wound on my hand and the knife wound in my back be completely healed, and with that I will move onward to bigger and better things while you lie there the same way you did months and months ago after Robert Roode attacked you, left for dead.

The titantron screen goes black as the crowd is still passionately cheering, a large group of them beginning a, "Sting!" chant. As they voice their support of the "Icon", they know it's only a matter of time before his opponent makes an appearance.

Reaction score

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK is the one who cuts off, John Cena

HBK avoids doing his traditional entrance and just heads for the ring. Cena and Edge have their eyes set on HBK as he gets closer to the ring. As HBK walks up the steps an outside official hands him a microphone. HBK enters the ring and quickly gets on the microphone

HBK: Well I see we have ourselves quite the fiasco out here now don't we. Team Rhodes versus Team Cena. I'm just hoping and I mean hoping that we all can put our ego's aside since a lot of you believe that I have one when I know for a fact most of you do and I'm looking at you when I say this, Edge. You have been a thorn in my side for years and yet still to this day you can't let go of how I go about my business so you still get involved in mine. We have both beaten and battered one another time in and time out and yet to this day we probably settled our score just yet, but one day we will. It won't be at Lockdown as that's a team effort, but one day you and I will settle our dispute once and for all. Let's not forgot the last time we were at a pay per view. I kicked not only, The Rock's teeth down his throat. On multiple occasions I might add. But I also did so to you as well and I overcome interference from you, Umaga, and Trish Stratus to pick up one of the biggest victories of my career.

The crowd gives, HBK a loud applause

HBK: Yeah then last week on Raw, I picked up the loss for my team from an AA by, Cena. Maybe I'm riding this victory too much thinking that there's nothing left to prove. Then I realized that's a lie. I want the chance at winning the World Title once more. Randy Orton cost me my opportunity at facing Bray Wyatt on Raw, but if he retains the title at Lockdown, then you better believe I'm using my opportunity at cashing in on a title match with him. Or maybe I use to face you in a match of my choice. I'll think about it when the time comes, but for now, Lockdown is what's on, HBK's mind and I'm going in there with one train of thought and one train of thought only and that's helping my team pick up the victory this Sunday at Lockdown. I may not see eye to eye with my tag team partners, Alberto Del RiOOOOOOO, or Cody Rhodes, but there World Champion caliber guys and I couldn't ask for better tag team partners on this kind of night. Cody and I have a ton of history and like I said hopefully on this night we all put our past aside and work on getting this win together.

HBK extends his hand with Rhodes and the two shake hands

HBK: When I look at everyone in this match, I am excited to see all the talent put together for one match that has so much on the line. We are all former World Champions looking to get another title run. Grant it, I might be the oldest one of the bunch, but I still will out perform our opponents on any given night and at Lockdown I will do it once again. AJ Styles, I don't need to come out here and praise how drinking is bad for you. And you're right, I have been there. But this is all on you, you do what you do because at the end of the day you are your own responsibility. That's all I'm going to say to you, but don't come out to the ring on Sunday half crocked over because not only are you putting yourself endanger, but the rest of as well because we'll have to carry you throughout the match and also have protect you. So like I said, it's on you, but for now....

HBK pulls a bottle of water out of his back pocket and tosses it at AJ Styles

HBK: You're going to need that right now and on Sunday at Lockdown. And no that's not vodka, so drink up, kid!

AJ Styles makes an awkward face at HBK and tosses the water bottle away from him

HBK: John Cena, what do I say about you. You don't think I have it anymore and that's fine. You basically proved that on Raw now didn't you after you pinned me. You got what you wanted and that was to make me think otherwise about myself. And the thought I had was okay, I guess I can't win every match and sometimes the older guy has to help put over a younger and much bigger superstar than I am. You can take the victory over me, but it's not like we both haven't pinned each other before. Sure, where in a different brand now, but being in a different brand doesn't change who we are as professional wrestlers. You don't get to further your superstar hero-like powers going from one brand or show to another. So those Super-Cena powers can take a breather. I mean woof those are some super hero powers you used on Raw. Powers or no powers, you're one of the most dominant superstars to ever step through these ropes. You don't need to align yourself with someone like Edge, but I guess keep your friends close and your enemies closer and you take that definition well to heart.

HBK pauses for a second while collecting his thoughts

HBK: But you choose to do what you choose to do. I won't and can't tell you otherwise because I been in your shoes before where I turned my back on these fans and all the kids who grew up cheering me. Then I realized the true and real picture. What you're go through is a phase and I believe in time you'll regret for the things and disrespect you have showed me over the last few weeks. I worked my entire life to get where I am at. I am small guy compared to most of you and it wasn't easy for me. So the lack of respect you showed me, I'm just going to have to kick the taste out of your mouth at Lockdown.

HBK lowers his microphone and stares into Cena's eyes as we await the next response

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Lockdown US Title - Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Brian Kendrick

As the crowd cheer on Kendrick who stares angrily at the stage, a familiar theme begins to play over the PA system.

C'est Miracle

[video=youtube;kWgUYZAI6L8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgUYZAI6L8[/video]

'Miracle' begins to play and it's not long before Antonio Cesaro walks out from the back in a suit with the United States Championship over his shoulder. He has a man-bag over the other arm, he throws his fists up and does his signature 'canons' before heading down to the ringside. He walks round ringside and grabs a microphone before stepping up onto the apron and between the ropes into the ring to face his opponent at Lockdown, The Brian Kendrick.

normal_044_zpsb8e386eb-1_zpsad5287a1.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Excuse me... who are you again?

The crowd boo loudly as Cesaro chuckles to himself, Kendrick looks visibly irritated by Cesaro's presence.

Oh don't get too fired up Brian, I know precisely who you are. You're the next man in line to be knocked down and forgotten about by the 'Swiss Superman' Antonio Cesaro. See, I can see why you would want your face known to the world, everyone wants to be a superstar like Mister Antonio Cesaro is. Everyone wants to fly in luxury jets, spend their winters in luxury log cabins in the Swiss alps, wear the top of the range European designer clothing. Being a superstar like Antonio Cesaro has it's merits. But Brian, I'm afraid this crusade you are on to be noticed is only in vein because some people simply are not cut out to be superstars. Not everyone is ready to be the kind of leading European superpower like Antonio Cesaro and in fact no one on earth is cut from that same... Very European cloth that Antonio Cesaro is cut from.

Cesaro smirks as he holds his United States Championship up in front of Kendrick.

Two-Hundred-and-Eight days. It will be just a shade off of seven months at the Lockdown show since I became the United States Champion. Opponent after opponent has tried to take this from me and failed. Curt Hawkins, Mankind, Shawn Michaels, Christopher Daniels... the list goes on, have all stepped up to face me trying to rekindle the fire or make a name for themselves and every single one of them have been met with the Uppercut and sent back to the bottom rung where they belong. So what makes you special?, you're nothing, you win one match and suddenly you think you can beat me when it matters?. Brian, you are a nobody, you will continue to be a nobody. Nobody backstage knows your name for a reason, the commentators don't care about you and I'm sure this crowd won't give a damn about you after Sunday.

The crowd give Antonio Cesaro a ton of heat but he ignores it, he rubs the belt that hangs over his shoulder.

This belt signifies greatness, prestige and class... you symbolize none of those qualities. You don't have what it takes to be United States Champion and at Lockdown I will solidify my place as the greatest champion in UWF history. And whilst you fade back into obscurity. where you belong, the name on the lips of everybody in this business will be that of the reigning United States Champion. Antonio Cesaro.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

Suddenly as Daniel Bryan lowers his microphone, the lights dim. The crowd know exactly what is happening and immediately begin to boo.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels' familiar shimmering guitars set the mood as a spotlight focuses on the stage. Bray Wyatt walks out onto the stage with a microphone already in his hand. His World Heavyweight Championship is around his waist and his half of the Tag Team Championships hangs over his shoulder. He raises the microphone to his mouth and begins.

7212results43.jpg

Bray Wyatt: Like moths to a flame they gather in my eternal light. They flutter like that insect not knowing that when they get too close... they gon' get burned. Like moths to a flame. Like lambs to the slaughter. They queue up, one by one, two by two sometimes, they've got the idea that maybe they're goin' somewhere fun. Maybe they think in their little lamb minds that they're goin' on some sort of adventure, some sort of thrill ride!... only to be slaughtered, destroyed with no remorse. And I find it kinda funny, I really do, because in essence we're feeding baby sheep to all the sheep in the world. Because really that what everybody is at the end of the day, a mindless sheep following orders, following behind until that one day comes when things either suddenly wake up and the world becomes a happy place full of joy and delight... or until the end. The end of the world. A world in flames, devoured by a higher power who became just a little too damn tired of watching the sheep graze thoughtlessly.

Bray walks down the ramp, he has the attention of the men in the ring.

For months on end I tried to save all you sheep out there. I tried to give you the freedom of my love, the salvation of my nourishment. I offered you protection from the storm. But you all turned it down. All of you turned it down and in fact revelled in your own pitiful sin. All of that is except Mister Sandow and Daniel Bryan. We led what would prove to be the most successful crusade of this era. We conquered every evil we faced be it the likes of The Kings of Wrestling or the more insistent pains like you, Dean Ambrose. Our success was unrivalled, we held every title on offer at one point or another, we ruled over Smackdown with an intellectual and moral fist. We were modern day knights, leading the charge against not just sin, but mediocrity, idiocy and ignorance. But even the crusaders fell to sin... and that sin was greed, and the sinner was you, Daniel Bryan, you were the sinner and now you stand on the wrong end of the crusade against what you now embody.

Daniel Bryan shakes his head and says 'No' as Bray Wyatt steps up onto the mat.

Oh yes, yes you do Daniel. And I think it's mighty stupid of you to pick a fight with your former allies all through the sin that has taken over your mind. I understand how the mind can fall to devious thoughts, be it jealousy... jealous of how myself and Damien Sandow have gone on to become World Champions as you held the 'Eurovision Championship'?. Envy, envious of how it is myself and Damien Sandow who reign supreme as Tag Team Champions and no longer you. And the greed... the greed you feel as you long for what we have which is simply greatness. I always thought you were the weakest link anyway. I mean, what did you really do as part of Your Enlightened Saviours?... nothing. You were a non-entity, it was myself and Mister Sandow who did all the real work and now you fancy yourself a World Champion. Daniel, let me remind you that I know everything about you, more than any other man alive. I know your every thought, your every move, I can sense what you feel, what you're planning but unlike you I can see the future, man. And Daniel... you ain't got a place in my future world, you provoked the beast, and you will learn why they call me 'The Eater of Worlds'.

Wyatt chuckles as he turns to Ambrose.

And then there's my good friend Dean Ambrose. Y'know through the time I've spent on this roster with you Dean I've learned to appreciate what you are. A tortured soul. I've learned that although you don't paint no pretty picture with your words, thoughts or actions, it ain't your fault. You are simply a vessel for all the hurt, all the anguish, all the pain in the world. And you've formed quite the lethal concoction from experience. And I've tried to get rid of you, I really have, but like the locusts that destroy the crops each time I hit you down you simply come back stronger. But Dean, this time round you've made one vital error. You've chosen to put aside your differences with a sinner in Daniel Bryan and you've chosen to try and take down Your Enlightened Saviours as an entity just one more time. Dean, I really try to understand where you're coming from, I read your thoughts, I listen to your words but still I can't understand just why you think you can get rid of the men who lead this generation, the two men who control EVERYTHING.

The crowd are booing loudly as Wyatt becomes intense.

Don't you realise WE CANNOT BE BEATEN. Sure, you may knock us down a few rungs every now and then but there was sure to be setbacks on the crusade against the plague of sin within mankind. But you could never simply vanquish us. And at Lockdown, inside Hell in A Cell, I will be the one who shows you that the anguish that resides in you is nothing compared to the physical pain I am capable of putting onto you. The same goes for you Daniel. We will walk into that darkest valley and I will fear no evil... for I am evil. I am everything evil, I am everything holy, I am everything light and dark... I AM EVERYTHING, MAN... and you will learn that 'Satan's Structure' is just another term for Bray Wyatt's Backyard and I think it's time I went out into my yard and put the world to right... by beating you, and you and remaining both Tag Team Champion and World Heavyweight Champion and once again taking a step towards the end of times and evisceration of sin under the guiding hands of your messiah... your leader... YOUR GOD... I am the 'Eater of Worlds' and man oh man,... I'm feelin' kinda hungry right about now.

Bray Wyatt laughs to himself before lowering his microphone, the two teams on opposite ends of the ring stare each other down, the crowd are at fever pitch in anticipation of what will happen next.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Curtis vs. Ziggler

As soon as Punk finishes, Matt chuckles to himself and lifts his microphone back up. He addresses Punk right off the bat.

thumb.php

Matt Hardy Version 1: It's funny, Punk, because you still don't get it. None of you get it. You think you have me figured out but you'd be wrong. I have evolved past your primitive thoughts and ideas. Punk, your "assessment" about what Matt Hardy Version 1 means was cute, real cute, but it's all wrong. Every word that has fallen out of your mouth about me have all been wrong. You have never seen the real me. You have never experienced the real me. You see, you're right, my brother proved to be more of a detriment than an asset so I cut him loose. What's he doing now? Fighting another tag team hack D'Von while I'm competing for a World Championship. Punk, the only reason you are International Champion is because I have allowed it and because we have never faced off before. At Lockdown, we get to put your little theory to the test. You know, the one where you say you're the "best in the world". We shall see when that cage door closes and that bell rings.

Matt then glares over in the direction of Dolph Ziggler

Matt Hardy Version 1: As for you, Dolph, I'm kind of glad this dancing freak came out here to interrupt you because I was getting real sick and tired of hearing you whine and complain. "I'm not a favorite to win! Boo Hoo!" Big deal, Dolph. If you aren't, it's because there's a reason and indeed there is a really good reason and that reason is you really aren't good enough. You have done NOTHING, you have proved NOTHING so you deserve NOTHING. You got one fluke victory over me, so what? I still live in a mansion, I still have tons of money, I'm still engaged to a Playboy bunny and I'm still heavily regarded as a Wrestling Icon in this business. I deserve to be in the main event off of name recognition alone so why don't you come back when you have what I have and try and claim you a spot because not on my multi-million dollar ass will you take my spot.

The crowd is chanting "HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS! HARDY SUCKS!" at Matt but it doesn't phase him one bit. Matt looks over to Curtis or Fandango and addresses the elephant in the room.

Matt Hardy Version 1: And this.....this is just sad. We had an opportunity to wrestle with an Olympic Gold Medalist and we instead get.....him?! Fandango? Aren't you one of those movie ticket apps? Or are you the Boy Wonder Robin? Honestly, I don't know and, frankly, I don't care. Johnny Curtis, it doesn't matter what costume you walk to the ring in or what theme music you decide to have play, none of that matters when that match starts and the reality sets in that you're trapped in a cage with Matt Hardy Version 1. Mock my weight if you must or my choice of hair styles, it doesn't make one bit of difference when I'm kicking your ass all around that ring. Faaaan......Daaaaan......Go.....I want this to be perfectly clear. You don't belong in the same ring as me. You shouldn't even be allowed to breathe the same air as me. You're the biggest joke I've ever seen and, at Lockdown, I'll be glad to deliver the punchline.

Matt looks over at Shannon and starts lectures him.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Shannon, I want you to take note of this because I'll be damned if you disappoint me again after you let Derrick Bateman beat you. When you're faced with adversity, just put your faith in Mattitude and all will be fine. Shannon, the reason you lost was because you didn't fully believe but I think you and I both know that you'll fully believe next time. Gentlemen, at Lockdown, the prophecy becomes true and Matt Hardy Version 1 takes his rightful place at the top of the food chain while his opponents experience an unfortunate Twist of Fate.

Matt lowers his microphone as.....

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Lockdown Predictions

You know the drill guys, we're all bored and TTing is at almost a stand still. So lets throw down our predictions for the ppv this sunday and have some fun. GO GO GO

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Official Card:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan
From the TTing I feel that we're going to see the Champ(s) retain here.

Lethal Lockdown Match:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)
Team Cena takes this one here

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista
Well, Oz is like gone, was hoping for a better thread so yeah..

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis
I hope everybody else gets another round, but Im torn between Zig and Punk here.

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H
Well, I was really hyped about this thread and both chase and killz are busy.. so I hope it gets moved to the next addition of Anarchy or something.

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth
With four days till the show just about, Truth is taking this home most likely

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus
Umaga takes this one as Sheamus is a no show

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick
I love me sam, but I'm rooting for my boy Killa here! <3

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley
Well looks like Y2J is taking the Xdivision title back to Winnipeg

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy
I want both of these guys to go over so badly. But only Dvon has posted so I'm going with Natlav here. Great new guy really.

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison

The Guru takes the Black sheep here.

No picture
Sting versus Seth Rollins
Sting wins here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Mr. Kennedy looks at John Morrison seriously as he points at him before looking to the crowd.

5749%20-%20Mr._Kennedy%20No_mercy%20ken_anderson%20microphone%20pointing%20wwe.png

Mr. Kennedy: This guy over here just doesn't know when to shut up! And now the attention is on me, the spotlight, et cetera et cetera... Johnny boy, I want you to listen because you're not speaking anymore after this. Once I've finished, we then prepare for Lockdown, the battle in the steel cage. Where blood, sweat and tears will happen; where our passion comes to life for something we truly love doing. Thing is John, regardless of never making the pin last week on RAW... I still won. It hurts you, it eats you up inside doesn't it John? Knowing that you were a former champion and supposably lost to a chump like me, yeah I'll offend myself but I'll bask in glory knowing I've got a one-up. Let's see if I can repeat that this weekend ha-ha! John, are you sure you're a wrestler or a rock-star, either way you're a wannabe... Legacy? Nobody lives greater legacy than Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair and everybody here knows that! Your legacy being former champion, meh... That's nothing special at all. Everybody can be a champion if they work hard for it, have I worked hard? Yes, but I can work harder and I can accomplish gold. I will and I shall before the end of the year, mark my words. But you've failed to understand that you've just wandered back in here, I'm surprised Randy didn't give you a title shot on the word go. However, seeing I've been thrown into the shuffle, I sense something fishy around here... Trust me John, this match isn't ending pretty. Randy's probably going to save your god-damn arse because I'm going to be seen as a threat! The Black Sheep of UWF doesn't allow anybody to partake and step over the line before I do so; so John... All the things that happened in the past, all the things present and that coming to the future, I will crash them. I know you've been scared before and right now you'll probably think I'm weaving on lies but I'm not. You should be scared, you should come to the acknowledgement that Mr. Kennedy, the Black Sheep of UWF is a contender. A fighting contender, all these assholes in the crowd have held onto my words lately. When I said I'd fight harder than I did pre-WrestleMania I have. I've had opportunities but I failed to seize that. But this time at Lockdown, I cannot fail. I cannot let this one slip out of my hands. Everything I say when I hold this microphone is important to me. The words out of my mouth, the goals I desire... Nobody is going to stop them, NOBODY!

The clock is ticking, you're damn right about that. But the clock's only ticking until I explode and when I do explode John, it's a complete new rage you've yet to see. Because unlike you, I'm determined to win this match. I'm determined to show Randy Orton that I mean business around here. I'm not just some general wrestler you find off the street that will come work a match for fifty dollars, NO! I'm Mr. Kennedy, the man who's paved his damn ass and started from the bottom, but now I'm here in UWF. I'm going to make all my work mean something! Surely Randy doesn't see that, he's picked you and the both of you have made a complete mockery out of me. But it's no mockery when I either pin you or escape the cage! I'm the one always left behind, nobody likes me backstage and I don't give a damn crap because all these assholes here chanting my name is my drive. Obsession is a another word the lazy use to describe the dedicated; that quote there John. That's what DRIVES me, that is what I have passion for. I'm no suicide pact, but I'll damn kill my own body in a match that has four steels of wall John. Trust me, your face isn't going to look the same after this. Remember your pal Joey Mercury? The Hardyz busted his nose that he hasn't been seen anywhere! Make sure you do come back, you'll have to, the look on your face, the disappointment... I need to witness it with my own eyes. I know you're one hell of an opponent but I'm glad Randy has chosen you. It's proven me enough to drive myself to a new limit, a limit I've never been before and I will soar. This win means everything for me, as for you... This match means nothing because you'll continue to be favored at some point! I'm no train wreck, I'm just a wrecking havoc that you've yet to experience but it seems you cannot seem to use your brain on that one. All them girls have made you a little weak Johnny boy, all your sensation, the tingly-feeling you get, it makes you weak. There is no STRONG, there is no DRIVE but you... You have found ways to win in the past and you'll throw everything you've got at me, I know that and you know that just as well... but come Sunday at Lockdown, it's all about who wants the victory more. Prepare yourself, this black sheep will run free... this black sheep will be heard. Remember the name.

OOC: I can only go 2-2 here Dod, great TT'ing with ya.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Lockdown: Sting vs. Seth Rollins

Helicopters can be heard as the camera pans to the rooftop of the building.

tumblr_mlw0hnD20k1rt4k5qo2_250.gif

OOC: Ignore the other two.

Out comes Seth Rollins in his usual shield attire, he touches his face as he stops for a second and looks at the city lights.

tumblr_mlw0hnD20k1rt4k5qo4_250.gif

Rollins looks to his right before walking towards the door.

tumblr_mlw0hnD20k1rt4k5qo6_250.gif

Rollins then enters the door as music begins playing, but it's not the music we're used to... Just before it plays we hear a voice-over.

Voice-Over: I have asked... Now play.

'A Day To Remember - 1958' begins playing and a few people in the crowd begins cheering because it sounds a lot like his first UWF theme song, Rollins is yet to come out as the lyrics then play as the lights are out in the building;

'You've sunk lower than I've ever seen,
and even though you deserve this,
I tried to catch your fall,
I've grown tired of your childish threats,
Know that I'll never run for anything'

The song continues on for a bit, but a grey dim hovers over the building, we then see Seth Rollins.

tumblr_miw3sg5Yke1rby2vco1_500.gif

OOC: Once again ignore the other two.

Seth Rollins:

Hello Sting. Why doesn't it surprise me that an old bastard like you isn't out here? Afraid? My accomplishments, this money-in-the-bank briefcase? Does it all leave you realizing you were the weak link of Purveyors of Poison? My success, all on my own, without you and Kane Sting. How do you feel? I SAID, HOW DO YOU FEEL? Oh, it must eat you up inside... It kills you. Which is why you went into hiding for a few weeks only to attack me out of the blue and threaten our General Manager, Vince Russo. It surprises me Sting, I thought you were a man of respect. I thought you really had better plans but it just shows you're still a senile pathetic old man, nothing more than a has-been! I'm the complete opposite of you Sting, I'm on the rise. I'm hungry to gain that gold but it's all in due time and it bugs you doesn't it Sting? It bugs you knowing I'm a much more superior competitor than you! That darkness of yours, you're nothing more than a phony Sting! You couldn't handle the darkness, sure you turn the lights off and do all the little petty things but you couldn't handle extreme! Do you even understand what Age of the Fall did to people? You see, before I came to this big company I was wrestling in the indies. Where I harmed my body more than you could think of; I allowed myself to be self-inflicted and all for just a mere thirty dollars. No health insurance, nothing. I just went out there and harmed myself from time to time, I'm extremely lucky not to be infested with Hepatitis C or any disease. But you Sting... you've wandered around the big land for quite some time now. You're seen as an icon, a veteran... someone people look up to. I once looked up to you, I really did Sting... but then you disappointed me, as did Kane. We started losing as a team, we started to disband and never talked... I wanted answers and you still couldn't give me answers because your mind... It's like you've got Alzheimers or something Sting! It pisses me right off, I wanted us to succeed but it no longer matters, you obviously don't care about how hard i've had my upbringing. Whilst you and every old senile bastard out back have had it easy, the only reason you're here is because if you left... you wouldn't be able to afford for surgeries! Which is why come Lockdown, you'll no longer be seen when I end you... There'll be nobody to help pay for your broken arms, legs and whatever else I break! Have you realized that yet Sting? Have you? I bet you didn't think twice when this match was made, are you really willing to sacrifice your entire career here? Knowing I'll be the superior one ending you for good.

I didn't want to hear you speak about a little child, what do I care about that damn little child and some red balloon? How about you focus on this triple-cage match Sting? Or do you need to fall into some sort of hallunication to energize yourself up? You may as well tell us a war story, why don't you tell me how hard life was back in your day... Oh no, I don't care. That's what school was for, this... this here is wrestling old pal. This is where we harm ourselves, just with extra money... but are we more dangerous than ever? The question lies, how dangerous can I get? I was pretty darn dangerous back in the indies and you don't think I'll do it again Sting? You know you've lost this match, you know you cannot be saved. Vince Russo hates your god-damn guts as much as I do, we'll do everything it takes to exploit you for the fraud you really are... Once you are gone, Anarchy and myself... will forever be at peace. We will be saved, I am going to be the savior of Anarchy. It's injustice knowing you're still here, we will remove every old senile bastard; we will gain the future, the new breed... The demolition and an era of Seth Rollins. Now I know it's hard enough for you to try keep the kids off your lawn, but this is MY LAWN! MY TERRITORY! This is where I belong Sting, you want to see demented, deranged and just absolutely twisted?! You're looking at it right now Sting! You're looking at someone who's more bat-shit crazier than anybody else here! Well, maybe Dean Ambrose will top me for now... but I'm much more deranged than you Sting. You're just an old bastard who couldn't get the job done, you promised you'd make us superior... but i fact I only made myself that. I didn't need the both of you at all, you know something Sting...? When you held that belt, you leeched off me, you USED me to get what you wanted... But now, I gained everything I have myself heh-heh-heh... This briefcase, this changes the landscape around here. The only thing I need from you... I need to overcome you. I need to finish you. That's my job, my mission, my goal.

WITHOUT YOU... I WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHAMPION STING! DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND UNDER ESTIMATE ME! YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN, I'M A LOT BETTER THAN YOU!

I never once left the company, every single time I've been here. I've had my share of wins and losses but I hold the one thing everyone wish they held. The chance to cash the briefcase in, the chance to become the top-dog around here. You didn't make me into something, at the beginning... I wanted the crowd to know who I was... So I was nice to them. I wanted them to witness because if I had of just walked in here and hated these people than they'd be like... Who the hell are you and why do you hate us? I know how this place runs old man, I used these people to enable myself into a top-tier wrestler, I used these people to become who I am today. I'm far from weak, I competed in a Money-In-The-Bank match where we all harmed our bodies.... Just like I did in the indies, except the pain was a lot less... and I climbed that ladder, I gained that briefcase. I didn't need help, you're just jealous you cannot admit my success. You think this here is weak? This briefcase doesn't justify weakness, it justifies the fact I'm strong, it justifies the fact that I am superior and untouchable! I never asked Vince to help me at all, I'm just glad we see eye-to-eye... Vince knows that I am the real talent, Vince knows that I am the man around here. The future is in my hands, not yours... You had your chance a long time ago and you allowed yourself to slip... You were Champion, but then you lost... when I win... I'll be at the top for a long, long time... Mind you I'm still young. This isn't the place for you anymore Sting, as I said... this landscape has changed, it's changed for the better. Us youngsters are now taking over, I'm taking over! Not Vince Russo, ME!

Sting, for weeks I'd ask you to come talk to me backstage. Talking for two minutes doesn't kill you, it doesn't faze your focus away from what you need to do. For damn sure I'm going to be interviewed before our match, do you think that's going to catch me off-guard? Who the hell do you think you are Sting? I took it to heart because I cared about Purveyors of Poison and it clearly showed you didn't! All these weeks, all these weeks of searching, trying to find answers... I never got any. We were nothing more than dusts to dusts, ashes to ashes... we were finished. Empty. Just like this water bottle that boy has. Have you ever felt empty before Sting? Have you ever felt so alone you didn't know where to turn? Fact is... That happened to me. But I managed to turn into the right direction, I'm still alone... I'll always be alone, but my rage... my anger... it's just a whole new level of fury. It's undeniable Sting, my rage... this anger I've held in. The rage will never end, it's just the beginning... The pain I will self-inflict, the pain my opponents will suffer, the broken skulls, the broken bones... the lot. It's just what I've asked for, this is what I signed up to Sting! As I said, I don't require anybody at all anymore Sting. I proved my money's worth, I showed all these puppets in the arena that I have proven to come a long way since I called myself a "rookie"; mind you that was just a few months ago. But look at where I am now Sting. LOOK AT WHERE I AM!

You couldn't even talk to me face-to-face, you're hiding out there Sting and you called me weak. Pathetic coming from your mouth, you disgust me Sting. I've never hated anybody as much as you and mind you I hate my parents for abandoning me when I was just nine years old! All my life living in the playground, the parks... I wandered around, I still went to school, I put my clothes into people's laundry at the Laundr-o-mat. I broke into people's houses for food, shower and everything else. And you want to call me weak? How about you try say that to my face this Sunday in the triple-cage match? You have no idea what you're going up against, I will be bringing MORE WEAPONS, MY SELF... AND MY OWN MIND, to destroy you once and for good. Success is just myself Sting, I don't share success... What Purveyors of Poison once was... was a chapter in my life I truly wasted and will never get back. This Sunday, I'm going to show you what I should have done during that time and that was hunt and kill my opponents. My life isn't at stake... yours is. Your career, the namesake of "STING" comes to an end... That Scorpion sting... will no longer be able to inflict, that howling cry of yours... forever gone. I destroyed Kane for a reason Sting... the same reason I'm destroying you. I want you to understand, try enter my mind... see the disturbed images I see, see how deranged I am... see the danger... see the fury!

Our blood will be tainted, our sweat, the tears... things will never be the same after this match, this war... you were the one who brought it upon us. I'm just here to finish the job, but guarantee yourself. Don't feel sorry you chose this stipulation, feel sorry your career comes to an end under the hand of Seth Rollins. I tried to tell you many times, I told you to OPEN YOUR EYES but you've refused... and now, the eyes no longer open. They're forever shut... you're blinded forever Sting. It only allows me to finish what I need to say with the following;

DEATH. YOUR BLOOD, ON MY HANDS... WE ONCE KNEW THEE.
STING...
NO LONGER IMMORTAL.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Lockdown Ironman Championship: Hoimicdie vs HHH

[video=youtube;IQPvxM4uMHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPvxM4uMHQ[/video]

LAX's theme music plays as the fans boo vigurously as LAX makes there way to the ring. They start to wave the flags of there countries as the fans boo, LAX rolls into the middle of the ring as Knoan begins to speak on the microphone to the crowd.

Konan: Holadey Holadey... It is I the leader of the Latino American Xchange Konan, and I look at the gringos here and what I see is no respect for what we are bringing. You know my boy the notrious Homicide he is getting a shot to finally end the gringo suppression here in the UWF, by becoming the first UWF Ironman championship. The man who he is facing is one of the main reasons why lucha libre has become so Gringo mindset, it is because of this man that we are in this terrible state, with out further ado my homie the 187 Homicde.

fans boo as Homicide gets on the mic begins to speak\

Homicide: Thank you my amigo... Y'know coming here to the UWF I felt like our opportunities would be slim. Seeing how the tag team titles were being held hostage by those damn gringos in the main event. I was thinking LAX would never get a damn shot... but this right here. This title show that we are getting.. Yes people we. LAX is not abiout one damn person, it is about all of us and everyone in the Latino community. This opportunity will be a win for not only me, but a win for Henrnandez, and a win for my homie Konan. This match is going to bring us one step closer to ending the gringo supression here in the UWF.

Triple H you are one the figures who I blame for what lucha libre has become. You as a person has always been one to put down other people getting in your way. You showed that you're a ruthless person that only cares about himself, you see Triple H these intenetions that LAX have people just view it blindly because there are morons out there who don't understand what we are about. Triple H I am going have enjoyment ripping every part of your body into that damn cage come this Sunday, because Triple H Mexico will be celebrating a huge victory this Sunday after I beat you, and when we win this all these idiots here, all these gringos will understand LAX even better. VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!

fans boo as LAX stands in the ring

ooc: You Killz lets make them quick and go old school here. Show these TTers how to have fun​

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Curtis vs. Ziggler

Boo’s flood the arena, as Matt Hardy is soaking up the negative reception, that changes where Dolph Ziggler steps up to the plate, focusing on Matt, igniting a mixed reaction from the fans, more cheers than boos.

normal_vlcsnap-00236.png

Dolph Ziggler: You’re a funny guy, Hardy. Hey, if your wrestling career doesn’t work out for you, and I think we all see it’s not doing so well, you should consider stand up. You know what’s the funniest thing about you? It’s the fact you’re so god damn pathetic! These false statements about being a multi-millionaire and an icon in this business, like c’mon, REALLY? Give it a rest, Matt, no one really cares slash believes these statements. Snap back into reality! I think Miz is more recognizable than you, and he’s not even that famous! The fact of the matter is, you say I’m nothing, when I’m the man who laid your ass out after beating you! You say it’s a fluke victory, I say it’s you trying to hide the fact who’s the better man in the ring right now. So, I’m glad you’re good at telling jokes, and being a joke, because that’s one thing you’re good at, but in this world? You’re looking at who’s that… damn… good.

The cockiness in Dolph’s voice is noticeable, as the fans respond with boo’s, some cheering for the Show-Off. Dolph focuses on Fandango now, as he continues.

Dolph Ziggler: Classic Russo, folks. Wild-cards are common in his booking, and in this case, it’s you, FAAAN-DAAAN-GOOO. Huh, that’s actually pretty catchy though, whatevs. I’ve heard people talking, and it’s already starting to sound like you’re being discounted as having a real shot at winning before the match has even begun. It looks like people have judged a book by its cover, they’ve taken one look at you doing everything you can to get noticed, whether it’s with the awful dancing or the feminine voice, all of your overcompensating for not getting enough attention as a child, and they’ve decided that you’re just another joke these people can’t possibly take seriously as a potential contender to the International championship. But I’m here to tell you guys, Fandango’s got exactly the same chances at winning as everybody else in this match who’s not named Dolph Ziggler. Absolutely none at all.

Dolph keeps his focused face, pacing towards CM Punk’s side of the ring, as he begins speaking toward the International champion.

Dolph Ziggler: Ego, Punk? That’s funny considering it’s coming from a man who comes out here every single week claiming he’s the best in the world. You might have won our match, Punk, but who won the war? That’s right, you’re looking at him. I laid your ass after the match, and proved to the world your win was easily as forgettable as Hardy’s career. The fans respond with ‘ooh’, as Ziggler shrugs his shoulders. Punk, you like to talk about change, but what did you REALLY change in this business? The only real ‘change’ that I can remember happening was the fans changing the channel to spare themselves from your self-righteous speeches. You must know the one that I mean? The same ‘best in the world’ story. Mixed in with the same old insults, the same ‘pipe bombs’ to drop ‘shocking’ references that anyone with access to Wikipedia could come up with. You haven’t said anything that has made a real impact, because when it comes down to it, behind the talk, behind the hype, it doesn’t actually matter what we say about each other. It only matters what we do inside the ring, and on that level, CM Punk and all the pipe bombs in the world can’t hold a candle to Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph nods his head, as he focuses on the fans in the audience, his intensity at a high, speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: Forget the silly insults, forget the name-calling, all of that. There’s no more holding me back. After Lockdown, I’m finished with Hardy, finished with Fandango, finished with Punk… and they’re finished with the International championship. When this is all said and done, there’s only going to be one name that will still be relevant in the International title picture. One name at the top, one name to go down in the history books forever as the one and only International champion of the World! And as the man that claimed the championship, against all odds in a Steel Cage match! That name on everybody’s lips will… be… DOLPH… ZIGGLER!

Dolph points to himself, as he soaks in the reception from the fans, before dropping the microphone, hopping on the turnbuckle, awaiting for the next man to speak their minds.​

Status
Not open for further replies.