UWF 2013 Lockdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Lockdown 4-Way Int'l Championship: Punk(c) vs. Hardy vs. Curtis vs. Ziggler

CM Punk looks at, Dolph Ziggler and smiles

CM Punk: When I come out here and make claim as you would put it to being the Best in the World, there is no claim to that. I know I am the best in the world and holding this International Championship tells me that. Even if I’m not wearing this title, I still am the best in the world. It’s not being cocky or anything like that, it’s the given truth and FACT that I am. I am the best technical “wrestler†there is in this business today, tomorrow, yesterday, and for a long time coming until someone take that crown away from me. I know this though, that it’s not going to be you takes it away from me. In order to take this title away from me, Dolph and I say only you because you’re the most competition I have in this match, you’re going to have box against the devil himself. You came over to Anarchy because you thought it was a free ride and then you saw what was standing before you and I quote our former general manager of NXT, JBL, what you saw was truly a “Wrestling Godâ€.

A mix reaction from the crowd at Punk

CM Punk: I back what I say and I have been doing so since I came back to the UWF back in November of last year. I rather come out here and back who I am up than being someone who looks like a can of yellow paint dropped on my head. You have talent, Dolph, I won’t deny that. But until you take this off my hands you’re nothing more than a head of hair. And I know how the saying goes you have to have the winning smile to go along with the phrase, but until you win something meaningful, you don’t even have that. I beat you once on Anarchy and this Sunday I’ll beat not only you, but you two as well.

CM Punk holds the International Title in front of him

CM Punk: What I have here is what I hold dearer to my heart than most men hold to their families. This is my life’s work right here. I have given up my life, my time, my body, you name it, for this championship. This means everything to me. Twice now this year alone I have proven that I am the man in this company. No other person in the UWF has dominated this company like I have this past year or most importantly since November of 2012. For 272 days leading up to this Sunday at Lockdown, it is a fraction of what I have worked my entire life at getting to. This is the most prestigious title in our business and I know that it has only been held by two men, myself and Rhino. But nothing says history more than, C.M. Punk himself. Not you Ziggler, not you dancing queen, and especially not you Version 1.0 will take what is mine.

Punk gets some cheers from the fans

CM Punk: I have never cared what any of the fans thought of me or what any of you three or hell Vince McMahon himself has thought of me. I care for CM Punk and CM Punk only because add the end of the day I earn what comes before me. I’ve worked to get where I am today. This title represents all the work I have done throughout my career and I will be damned if I’m going to allow one of you three to take this away from me. This belongs to me. For 272 days I have earned the right to be called champion. I have earned the right to be the man. Two days for you guys, enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame going into the ring with a wrestling god. More importantly than jokes, I am here to be the champion and to show off my skills because that’s what I do. This title is important to me. I talked about this title being prestigious and it’s because of me that this title is prestigious. So in order to take this from me, you need to dig deep and outperform the best in the world.

Punk pauses for a minute

CM Punk: A long time ago I was forced to make a choice between hypercritical humility and honest and honest arrogance and I chose honest arrogance. I come out here and act openly and honestly to you, you three, Vince, and every other jackoff in the back. I don’t need some masked man to help me win matches. I never have and never will. I don’t need anyone fighting my battles because I take care of business myself. I am the International Champion for a reason and it’s because of my open honest talent that allows me to get the better of fake talent that sits in the back and stands out here. At Lockdown, this will remain around the waist of your undisputed International Champion, best in the world, C.M PUNK!

Punk drops the microphone and holds the title up high

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Lockdown R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston: Barbed Wire Steel Cage match

Kofi looks at R-Truth with a disgusted look on his face before he raises the mic…

2ba010df6759062769a748df0600fadf.png

Kofi Kingston: I’m the most pathetic black man on the planet!? So because I won’t be pushed around or abused I’m pathetic? You are clouded by the white man’s promise of success, what has that gotten you? Fighting your own race that’s what, you’ve had no success here and that’s because you don’t stick up for who you are, you get abused you don’t do nothing about it, you just put your head down and walk on by and that’s because you ain’t nothin’ but a chicken Truth. You are too scared to go after what you really believe in, this fighting your fellow black man is what white’s describe as entertainment, another way to try to persecute a race that is significantly better than they are. They prey on the weak like you, or Booker and attempt to turn them against each other so they don’t get their hands dirty and it’s people like you R-Truth, who make it easy for those people. I mean, you are a black man, and you’ve just called me a monkey, guess what Truth, you are a disgrace to the black community and I guarantee you that at Lockdown, I will wipe another Uncle Tom from the face of the Earth because you are an embarrassment to every man, woman or child who have fought to escape slavery, fought to stop us working on plantations. You see, it’s these fighters that are the reason you are not stripped of your identity, working on plantations in the burning sun, being whipped to work harder and you are mocking them, treating them like a piece of dirt.

The crowd begin to boo but there are a few cheers coming from a few black men in the crowd. Abraham begins to speak.

Abraham Washington: Make your mind up Ron, you come out here trying your best to rap, and you begin to racially abuse Kofi even though you are black yourself, then you proceed to try and call me brother, I will never be your brother, I would be embarrassed if my mother bore such a complete disgrace. I’m sure your whole family are embarrassed of you, I mean they were probably fighters themselves, they probably fought against our persecution by the Klu Klux Klan, they probably bore a son who they thought would continue that legacy but then you become the first black member of the Klu Klux Klan. You shit on every black person on the globe Ron. Your parents, thought they had bore a son who would go to university, maybe get a Law degree, fight for our rights but what do you do Truth? You go, do drugs, get 13 months in prison then come out and persecute your own people; you should get the electric chair. There is no point in your life and you are just another enemy of the black people.

bcdd0e0f66eba92bd33001ecefbcf558.png

The crowd boo louder and Abraham soaks it all in before Kofi carries on.

Kofi Kingston: You see Truth, I don’t need to use the internet to get things, it’s called intelligence, but I suppose you won’t know about that, being a drug dealer. I am also intelligent enough to know that you don’t have a chance at Lockdown, because when we step inside that ring, the fury in me will come out, all the rage of you abusing me, being racist to someone who is the same colour as you will come out and I will make sure that you will not wrestle one more match in this company. Another sell-out will be wiped out and then you will be sorry, you will apologise to the entire black race, but I will not forgive, I will not forget, just like all of us, we do not forget the suffering we have endured at the hands of these disgraces. These bagpipe wielding couch potatoes who abuse us because they are inferior and at Lockdown, they will witness first-hand what a black man can do.

The crowd continue booing and Abraham finishes up

Abraham Washington: I look forward to you kissing my feet Ron, or will you sell-out of that as well. You have proclaimed it to this entire audience and Truth, for someone who claims he speaks the truth; you do have some bullshit lies.

OOC: Good Luck natlav

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Lockdown Hell in a Cell Bryan & Ambrose vs Sandow & Wyatt

7212results41.jpg

Bray Wyatt: FOOLS!

Bray Wyatt shouts in the midst of the back and forth verbal sparring in the ring and takes everyone by surprise he then proceeds to speak.

You are all fools!, and in the land of fools it is the smartest who lead. All this talk of euelogies from you Daniel makes me sore in the mind because I believe I made it clear that you can't kill something that exists in more plains than you can comprehend like Bray Wyatt. You see, whilst you're grounded in this world, in this void of sin and moral monsters, I am everywhere. I am the air around you, the water that you swim in, the fire you cook with the voice inside your mind. I am the trees that stand and watch over you, I am the sand that watches below. I cannot be simply killed. And whilst all this may sound delusional to the ignorant masses I'll make sure you learn to believe me. I'll make sure you learn to believe my every word just like my people... just like my family does. And the belief of the few who choose to believe in me empowers me. And the power than surges through my veins right now Daniel... it's unparalleled in this mortal world.

Daniel Bray scratches his beard, confused by Bray Wyatt's ranting.

Don't worry yourself child, because the time where I unleash my true power is drawing near. Many people look at this match as either the end of Your Enlightened Saviours, the end of Bray Wyatt, the end of Damien Sandow... or they look at it as the beginning of the next phase here in UWF where Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose rule the roost. Well I like to think a little different to that, man, I like to look at this match as the beginning... of the end. I've said it from day one, I am the harbinger of the end times, I am Armageddon, I am the four horseman together in one pale rider and the time is drawing ever closer. To reach that point however, I will need total and complete control over this company, over the minds of the masses and I will need the Holy Grail and my Sceptre... these Championship titles.

The crowd are booing and one woman can be heard screeching 'YOU'RE NO GOD!', Bray Wyatt ignores this and continues.

I have been in this world in many shapes and forms. I have been weak, I have been strong... but now I am my strongest. I have been worshipped, denied and executed and yet I come back stronger than before. I am at my peak now. My line of work allows me to show you my power and allow you to worship me. You saw my power in Your Enlightened Saviours Daniel. All this talk of you 'allowing' me to win the World Heavyweight Championship is mere jealousy. Can't you see, you were compelled to make openings for me as my brethren because you believed in me. You believed in Bray Wyatt and for months you reigned as the Tag Team Champion alongside Mister Sandow who unlike you has chosen to still believe in Bray Wyatt, to still believe in what is right and what is the right path towards a new enlightened masses and a new world where everyone worships Your Enlightened Saviours.

The crowd are booing louder still and chanting 'Wyatt Sucks!, Wyatt Sucks!'

And look at Mister Sandow. Tag Team Champion with me. Former UWF Champion. And why?, well it's two things really, his skill, fortitude and intelligence for one... and his belief in Bray Wyatt as a second factor. Since you left Your Enlightened Saviours you have fallen from grace... you've fallen to believe in Dean Ambrose. A man you obviously knew all about as part of Your Enlightened Saviours, you knew what kind of a sick man he was, how much of a sinner he was and yet... you now choose to believe in him because without us... your mind has became ill with sin. And since splitting, since losing your faith... you've failed to win anything. You've failed entirely. Your skill is unrivalled by many granted, but without the support of your brothers in Your Enlightened Saviours you've shown the world that not only are you weak without Your Enlightened Saviours but that without believing in Bray Wyatt you fall to the lows of savagery like Dean Ambrose.

The crowd cheer at the mention of their favourite, Dean Ambrose.

Your fall from grace Daniel has led you to associate yourself with a man who has been the constant force in both sin and ignorance in the fight against Your Enlightened Saviours. You've fallen to the level of a man who grew up homeless to two drug addicts, a man who fights for scraps of food. A man so unhinged that he still cannot see the freedom that lies in front of him in Bray Wyatt. A man who has been the prevalent denier in Bray Wyatt. A man who has wreaked havoc over UWF since day one. This man Dean Ambrose I've learned to... admire. I admire him as the opposite of me, I admire him as my adversary but admiration only goes so far Dean because you're the only man capable of standing up to the impending Armageddon... I must take you out. You will be the sacrificial lamb Dean... but before I do sacrifice you I want to thank you because without you... I would never have become as powerful as I am standing before you right now.

Dean looks at Bray and smirks, Bray has a semi-grin on his face also as he stares down his nemesis.

And so people... I would prepare. I would prepare to see Ragnarok... the time when the gods descend to fight the final battle before the end of the world. I would prepare for hell. I would prepare for the fiery depths because after Lockdown... well then the countdown will be on. Your two pillars of support... Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose will be eviscerated in the flames of righteousness and only the truly righteous will survive. Yes this Sunday will be the beginning of the end, 'The Angel in The Dirt' will descend to battle the demons which face him in one final event to vanquish them to the depths and left standing will be your new God... alongside his prophet... and his believers as we stand in the circle of light and look on into the flames as the sin is melted away... as the moral monsters are burned to a singe and as the world burns to begin the next phase... when the whole world learns to believe in Bray Wyatt... because good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt and if you want to survive these end times... come and find me... I ain't hard to find... just follow the buzzards because it's the last chance you'll ever have before the world becomes engulfed in the flames of Armageddon at the hands of Bray Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt looks at his foes in the ring before extending his arms to the side and laughing maniacally as his opponents look on, ready for the fight at Lockdown.

6-20-2013+12-17-09+PM.jpg

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Lockdown Predictions

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy
present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Official Card
:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell
:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan

Very close contest but think the champs have just done enough to retain.

Lethal Lockdown Match
:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)

Think Team Cena has this one

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista

Batista by default

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis

Another very close thread, was torn between Matt, Dolph and Punk, but I think Punk just nicks it.

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H

Think The Game just nicks this

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth

My match

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus

Umaga by default

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick

Brian by virtue of being ahead in tt's atm

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley

Yet another no-show

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy

Reverend by default

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison

Great work by both men but Dod's Morrison is amazing

No picture
Sting versus Seth Rollins

No idea, both good, insanely long TT's

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Lockdown Predictions

UWF Raw, Smackdown & Anarchy present UWF Lockdown

LockdownPosterUpdated_zps090df0b4.png

Official Card:

Main Event, Hell in a Cell:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship/UWF Tag Team Championship

YesVBryDean_zps9521dc7f.jpg

Bray Wyatt(c) & Damien Sandow(c) vs. Dean Ambrose & Daniel Bryan
It's crazy how this has been an almost year long feud for me. We've all crossed paths many times and it looks like this could be the end or just another turn of events. Either way, it's been great TTing with all you.

Lethal Lockdown Match:
lld_zpseb98f499.jpg

Team Rhodes(Cody Rhodes, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Alberto Del Rio) vs. Team Cena(John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Edge, AJ Styles)
Team Cena has the advantage and I feel like they've done a hell of a job to get the win here.

Steel Cage Match for the UWF Championship
MizVtistaLD_zpsa2f2bb50.jpg

The Miz(C) versus Batista
This was such a disappointment because I really enjoyed Miz's win and hoped he would have a good reign but unfortunately Shane wins this one uncontested.

Fatal Four Way Cage Match
Fatal4Internat_zps1feaadcb.jpg

CM Punk(C) vs. Matt Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Johnny "Fandango" Curtis
I had a lot of fun with this match. I'm constantly surprised that my stupid little team has gotten two World title shots but I guess it's just because I'm reliable. My team is a counter balance to the serious Ambrose and they were never meant to be world title competitors but I'm glad I get the chance to have some fun. I'd mark if I pulled a Lewb and won both world title matches I'm in but it probably won't happen lol.

UWF Ironman Championship
30-Minute Ironman Match
HomicideHHH_zpsda261833.jpg

Homicide Vs Triple H
I think Chase may take this one. It's a close call but I'd like to see Chase win another title.

Hardcore Championship
Barbed Wire Steel Cage
hardcore_zpscb2c9c56.jpg

Kofi Kingston(C) vs. R-Truth
I really enjoy Doink's Kofi and feel he's done just enough to come out with the win.

UWF Extreme Championship
Caged Samoan Strap Match
Umagasheamus_zps931d4033.jpg

Umaga(c) Vs Sheamus
Slim is going to come out looking like a beast in this match.

United States Championship
CesaroKendrick_zps95d7a91f.jpg

Antonio Cesaro(C) versus "The" Brian Kendrick
I think Killz has it here. His Kendrick is really good. Almost too good to be competing for the US title but I think he'll be the winner.

X-Division Championship
JerichoShelley_zps5171b788.jpg

Chris Jericho versus Alex Shelley
This match was a disappointment because I really saw something in Shelly's first TT and promo. Hopefully he comes back and is active.

TLC Match
JeffDVon_zps14531306.jpg

Reverend D'Von versus Jeff Hardy
I feel like Natlav has done enough to get the win here. He's been an awesome new edition to our fed and I look forward to all the things he has yet to accomplish.

Steel Cage Match
KennedyMorrison_zps5e21f880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. John Morrison
Andrew did a good job but DOD was great before he left and he just hasn't missed a beat yet.

No picture
Sting versus Seth Rollins
Dresdon did enough to where he'll retain. Andrew has MITB so he really can just come out of nowhere at any time to get the belt so I feel like Sting will get the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.