UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Ironman Championship Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

[video=youtube;kCIemS7h9Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIemS7h9Sc[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage, with his Ironman Championship on his back. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, circling the championship to his waist. Ziggler makes his way down the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, with a smirk on his face. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers once again. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_v00082.png

Dolph Ziggler: Three hundred and sixty five days. For those of you with rocks in their head, no offense Chris, that’s the amount of days in one year. With that out of the way, every day of the year I work my ass off for opportunities. I train every single day just to stay on the radar of the guys wearing suits in the back. I’ve been a part of this company for nearly five months now, beating absolutely everybody that’s been put in front of me. Constantly pushing myself to outdo what I’ve done before and take my place as one of the all-time best! JUST for opportunities. So, when I’m asked to take something? I refuse, because I prefer earning it. I prefer earning my opportunities, so when someone swoops in and takes something? Yeah, THAT pisses me off.

Dolph shakes his head in anger, as he takes a second to calm down. After a couple of seconds, Dolph focuses on his opponent.

Dolph Ziggler: Which brings me to you, Chri – hey, hey, hey! Come on now, don’t boo him! It’s not Chris’ fault. It’s not his fault he took the easy way out. It’s not his fault instead of actually going to the gym and training to get the body he has today, he has to take the EASY fix. If you know what I mean.

“Ooh!†is heard around the arena, and Chris is fuming in the ring, as a smug smirk appears on Dolph’s face, who continues to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: There’s a bunch of easy fixes I can point out you took, but I’ll point out the most important one. The Establishment. A cliché, temporary, pointless group that’s already seeing its demise. The great mind of Vince Russo got rid of Tyson Kidd, a kid I don’t like at all but I respect his talent, because he lost one match? Smart move, Russo. Another smart move was giving an Ironman Championship shot to this big ol’ guy right here. Now what did this big ol’ guy do to earn that shot? Absolutely nothing. Chris, you speak highly of yourself. You claim you have all the talent in the world and dispute the fact that you really don’t. You blame you not making it because of your past bosses? When it comes to bosses, my motto in life is the boss doesn’t make the superstar, but the superstar makes the superstar. Dolph Ziggler… made Dolph Ziggler! You have the ability to make Chris Masters, but you decided to bend down and let Vince Russo take control. And for that one reason is why this is the closest you will EVER be Ironman Champion!

Dolph raises the Ironman Championship in Chris’ face, as he lets him soak in the glory for a couple of moments, before taking a couple of steps back, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: I know you’re the first person to disagree with me, Chris. I mean, just look at you! You have no shortage of confidence, that’s for sure. You probably think you can take on the whole roster single-handedly if you have to, and put each and every single one of them in The Masterlock. I guess I can’t exactly blame you for being high on yourself though. You’re the golden boy of Vince Russo right now, and you have your Establishment pals there to feed your ego. But so far, you haven’t really been delivering for Vince without the rest of the Establishment providing the back-up. Oh sure, when it’s a whatever how much guys Vince has googly eyes for-on-one beat down, then you look like a superstar! But when it comes down to just yourself, unlike me, you haven’t been living up to all the hype inside the ring. You had the chance to advance in the King of the Ring tournament, and you botched the job. Now you’re with the Establishment and that’s all on your mind? That’s the WRONG thing you should be thinking about because you’re going to step into the ring with the Show-Off for the very first time. And NOBODY looks past Dolph Ziggler! Do you understand me?

Dolph locks eyes with his opponent, who looks like he wants to knock the head off of him. Dolph nods his head, as he rubs his chin, taking a quick glance at Chris’ valet, Layla, with a smirk across his face.

Dolph Ziggler: Oh, wait? You don't understand me, because all you’ve been focusing on is your girlfriend, Layla. All of those mistakes turn into my advantages! I will not hesitated to take advantage of your mistakes, because I am one-hundred percent focused on Bound for Glory! I am a true champion, which means I know how to keep my head in the game. I can put all of my problems with the Establishment to one side, I can blind the support from my fans for later, and concentrate ENTIRELY on the task at hand, which is beating you and retaining MY Ironman Championship!

Dolph raises the Ironman Championship in the air, as he turns his head to Layla, with a flirty smirk across his face.

Dolph Ziggler: And, while doing all of that, I’ll still be stealing the show as easily as I could steal your girlfriend.

The audience explodes in cheers, and Dolph lowers the microphone, awaiting for Chris’ response who’s fuming in the ring with Layla.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Bound For Glory: Matt Morgan versus Jeff Hardy

Welcome to Bound For Glory. An event where Four World Championships and a new King of The Ring will be decided. But as always with such a huge card, there's one forgotten match that will surely steal the show.

[video=youtube;RUsAUsEX-N4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsAUsEX-N4[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and the fans begin to boo as the know that the arrival of one of Anarchy's biggest draft picks is about to arrive. Matt Morgan makes his way out onto the stage and for the first time since arriving in UWF, there is nobody with him. Alex Riley and Paul Heyman are not in the arena tonight and Matt Morgan will be going at this alone. Morgan stands on the stage and checks his imaginary watch before posing and having the pyrotechnics go off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

Once the pyro ceases, Morgan makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Morgan reaches the bottom of the ramp and leaps from the floor to the apron before stepping over the top and into the ring. Morgan walks to the far side of the ring and motions for a mic before speaking to the audience.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7_display_image_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: Do you know what you do when one opportunity escapes your grasp? Let me tell you. You make another opportunity. You make it for yourself and you take advantage of it. And that's exactly what I did on Impact. I might have failed in my mission to become World Heavyweight Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions, but even in failure; I still succeeded. I succeeded because although I failed in my initial mission to win Championship Gold, I still made an Impact. Pardon the pun. I did something that nobody else thought to do. I found the biggest name on my new brand of Anarchy and I took him out. I saw an opportunity on Impact and I took it. And to be honest, I've never been happier of something I've done in my life.

The fans boo Morgan as the big man begins smiling wide and bright.

Morgan: Jeff Hardy. The Charismatic Enigma. Your hero. And without a shadow of a doubt; Hardy is one of the biggest stars on Anarchy. He's like the popular kid that everyone wants to hang out with. Well when you're new to a school and you want to make a name for yourself, what do you do? You go up to the most popular kid and you punch him right in the face; letting him know that you're not to be messed with. And that's exactly what I did with Jeff Hardy. And the ripple effects of my decision are being felt already. Not only did I hit Jeff Hardy with the Carbon Footprint heard around the world, but I cost him his chance at becoming King of The Ring.

Once again, Morgan cannot stop smiling as he reminisces on almost kicking Hardy's head off his shoulders.

Morgan: Now Jeff, don't you think it's a little coincidental that I was drafted to Anarchy right before your big King of The Ring semi-final match up? Don't you wonder why I chose to do what I did when I did? The biggest match of your life and I ruin it? A little too coincidental don't you think? It's almost like somebody wanted this to happen. It's almost like someone didn't want Jeff Hardy to become King of The Ring?

Morgan: But why would someone want that? You're Jeff Hardy! These commentators love you. The boys in the back love you. These crowds loves you. You love Jeff Hardy don't you?

The fans cheer loudly as Morgan holds the mic high in the air. The being cheering "Hardy, Hardy" over and over again.

Morgan: Of course you do. Well, Jeff let me make something clear to you. I don't love you. As a matter of fact, I can't stand you. And I know for a fact that I'm not the only one. Ahh Jeff, if you only knew. But Jeff, I hate you because you are the epitome of everything that is wrong with this business. You have no athletic ability whatsoever. You have no talent in this ring and you have proven time and time again that you are the most careless, irresponsible this business has seen in years. And I? I am the polar opposite. I am seven foot and three hundred-twenty six pounds of genetic wonderment. I am so ahead of my time, that my genes have been sent into space. Do you know what that means Jeff? I am the perfect specimen. I am everything that these people should idolize. And yet, they choose to support you. The man who has done everything wrong in his career over the man who has busted his ass to get this far. You've gotten everything over me. You've got the support, you've got the backing, you've got the merchandise and I'll be damned if I let you have the King of The Ring.

Morgan walks around the ring, carefully thinking of his next words.

Morgan: So it's that simple Jeff. You've bastardized this business long enough son and I refuse to let you do the same to the King of The Ring crown. As much as I hate Kurt Angle and as much as the thought of Austin Aries being King makes me sense, both are better options than you. But it's not just The King of The Ring I plan on ruining for you Jeff. It's the rest of your career I plan to rip apart piece by piece. Every Wednesday night on Anarchy, I plan on ripping you apart until there's nothing left for these people to cheer for. Once Jeff Hardy breathes his finally breath, then I will be satisfied. Then and only then will these people finally see that I am exactly what I say I am. I am the "genetically jacked, athletically stacked" blueprint of Anarchy. And maybe when you wise up and realize that, maybe you'll finally give me some respect. But until that point gets here, I will gladly beat the hell out of your hero. And I'll enjoy every second of it. But don't worry Jeff. It won't be like Impact; I promise you. I promise you that it won't be nearly as quick and painless. I plan on enjoying this for as long as I can.

Morgan starts chuckling again but is soon interrupted by the music of Jeff Hardy.​

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Bound For Glory: Three Way Dance

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The arena goes dark and the chilling toll of the bells ring around the arena as The Undertaker’s eerie music plays over the PA system. The Undertaker steps out onto the stage to a series of cheers. The Phenom begins to make his slow walk down the entrance ramp, coming to the ring where he climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms and the lights come on before he gets into the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer before beginning.

92af7d55f36193bdde8fe8b5ce5dc86c.png

The Undertaker: The end is nigh, for Chris Jericho, and for Vampiro. Their pathetic lives took a turn for the worse when they thought they could intimidate the dead man and now, now they can do nothing but swirl down into the whirlpool of endless suffering that I will very shortly deliver upon them. You see, I was not born mortal, I am not a member of this world, I was fashioned by the devil himself and I have come to this planet to cast judgement on you all, to bring the fires of hell up to the surface where it will engulf you and spread a sensation through your body like one you have never experienced before. You will smoke and burn to ash and dust where you will simply be swept up and put into an urn, from which I will devour your soul, haunting you for all of eternity, and all these fans screaming for Chris Jericho will forget his very existence once he is sent to his impending termination. All of the people here will simply move on to the next mortal that appeals to them, looking for the next wrestler to use as their puppet. But like Chris has fallen victim to their charm, I am the puppet master and I’ll be sure to cut the strings, and rip the stuffing straight out of Chris Jericho, and then these people will discard him like a banana peel.

The capacity crowd rains down boos on the ‘Phenom’ but he just stares blankly at them before continuing.

The Undertaker: Chris, you are at the gates of hell, and you don’t have the knowledge that I have been blessed with, so you can go ahead, you can try to kill me, I have been set on fire, buried alive, suffocated yet I cannot die. The heart of the Undertaker lives on, I have the one permanent thing in this world, no matter what age you live in, I am the sole eternal flame in the universe, the one entity that will never cease to exist, and now Chris Jericho, now because of your disrespect, and your ignorance, now you will be obliged to dance with the dead man, and nothing you can do can stop my everlasting presence. If that means that I have to make a martyr out of you then so be it, I will put you under a heap of torture and suffering and you will take your last breath, and you will be gasping for air because I will drag you down to the underworld where your skeleton will rot for all of eternity, feasted upon by my creatures of the night.

Taker takes a breather, and the heat is raining down on him now.

The Undertaker: I see things no other man can see, I can see the inevitable and Chris, when I took you out, and put you in that casket, I was showing everybody what the future holds for you, only misery and pain, and a great sense of despondency. You can’t escape the inescapable, and you can’t destroy the indestructible. So, you can have your own little Atlantis, your utopia where everything will be fine, everything is going to be ok, but you just know that it is a figment of your imagination, and just like the tale, your Atlantis will plunge into the dead man’s hand, and he’ll quash any such fantasy with a Tombstone Piledriver, a move from which no-one awakens. A move which will knock you unconscious, one that will shatter the dreams you have of defeating me, and turn them into nightmares. Nightmares that will haunt you for the rest of your life, tearing away at your insides, sending you terror-stricken, forcing you to wake up several times in the night, sprinting to relieve yourself, covered in sweat. You come out here, and you continue to say you are not afraid even though you admitted to being afraid a couple of weeks back. But now it appears you are not afraid, well Jericho, you shouldn’t be afraid, you should be petrified. You should be constantly looking over your shoulder, paranoid, wondering whether maybe you just caught a glimpse of The Undertaker in the mirror. You see, I am in the minds of everybody, everywhere; my spirit feeds on the fear of the masses.

The Undertaker is once again cut off, but he waits for the crowd to die down before continuing.

4d5fe8ad8000eca73a9bbc5aa85e779f.png

The Undertaker: You are just another common fool, Chris, you think you can go toe to toe with the reaper, you better come prepared. You say I cost you the match with D’Von, you say I cost you the King of the Ring, but the reality is that I saved you from the embarrassment of a lifetime. I saved you from being mortified and broken in that ring, because I wanted to save it for when I faced you. I wanted to be the one that sent you into hibernation, afraid that after all your talking, and all the bragging, you’ll become just another piece of data, just another man who came up short, just another man who came close to defeating the phantom that is the Undertaker. Just a man, who couldn’t quite make it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of Chris, I mean, you won’t be the first, and you certainly won’t be the last. Now, as for hoping that we square off in the steel cage match, I assure you that will be the case, as that’s what I will make happen, but from the very moment that the cage is lowered, you will be stepping into the devil’s playground and the past has shown that I thrive when placed inside a steel structure, and that is where I cause the most torment, it’s where you will be at my feet, imploring for me to release my grip on your throat, and to just end your misfortune. I will only end your suffering when I am truly satisfied, convinced that I have done enough damage to be worthy of claiming my holy grail, my crown at which point, I will take my seat on the throne of the underworld, the beginning of a reign of terror in which those who don’t bow before me will perish in the fires of doom.

Undertaker finally takes his focus off Chris Jericho and turns his focus onto Vampiro.

The Undertaker: Vampiro, you may claim to love the darkness so much, but even the devil himself answers to me, and the only way I’ll be falling to hell is if I’m dragging you there on a chariot. You claim to be a vampire, and you may even like to taste blood, but the only thing you appear to be is a leech that needs to be stomped on. You say you want The Undertaker, but you are just a minion trying to overthrow his king, you see, I sit on the throne in the deepest depths of hell, and that’s somewhere that you aspire to be, however you can only look on in envy, as I am the master of darkness and you are insignificant. There are plenty others, just like you, wanting to be the overlord, but whilst I’m still breathing, and I cannot be killed, there is no higher power and in the end, I will pass judgement on you, for you are attempting to commit treason, and I will banish you to the light, where you will be slowly corrupted until your so-called beast, is terminated.

The Undertaker continues to be booed by the fans.

The Undertaker: I would like nothing better than to devour your soul, for you are a lost being, who has lost all understanding of where you are in the hierarchy of this world and now you are just a burden to everyone who has embraced the darkness and now, you will be ejected from the shadows, and relegated to being a common man because the shadows listen to me and me alone, and I have told them so. I have told them that you are no longer required in the depths of hell, for you have made the harrowing decision to try and oust your maker, and now it’s going to come back to put you in your grave. I will be sure to eliminate you quickly, because you deserve to be punished, and I guarantee you that after Bound For Glory, you will never be heard of again.

The Undertaker lowers his mic…

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Bound for Glory: The Corporation (Batista/Cena) vs Stone Cold & The Miz

"This event has been..."
CorpRaw.png

The UWF Bound for Glory crowd is red hot and excited now that its almost show time. The fans waiting in attendance are interrupted however by the arrival of one of the members of The Corporation.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
[video=youtube;ZSSudpoyY8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSSudpoyY8g[/video]

"I Walk Alone" blares through the PA system and the Bound for Glory crowd boos loudly at the arrival of part of The Corporation. Batista steps out from behind the curtain wearing a suit and tie, looking very much like the muscle for The Corporation. Behind his dark sunglasses, he's probably glaring out at the crowd, as he ignores his usual poses at the top of the ramp to instead walk down towards the ring with a purpose. There are plenty of "Batista sucks" signs as well as "Screw the Corporation" ones as well, but the Animal pays them no mind, as he climbs up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. He pulls out a microphone from his suit jacket pocket, and when his music is finally cut, Dave speaks to the sold out crowd.

Batista2.jpg

Dave Batista: Oooooh yeah boooooo! Booo! Ha-ha!

Batista has fun with the crowd as they hate him so much. He continues to speak once they quiet down.

Batista: What? You mean, you dont like seeing Daniel Bryan get his ass kicked by The Corporation and myself? You didnt like that bit? Or, or how about did you like when Kurt made it to the Finals of King of the Ring? Huh? No? What about when my boy John Cena beat that fat sonuva bitch Bray Wyatt to keep his strap?-

The boos are now slightly overwhelming as Batista riles them up further. He speaks over them.

Batista: Too bad! The spotlight solely rests on the Corporation now. There isn't a damn thing anybody can do to change that. We are the best of the best. We are the creme of the crop. We are four of the cornerstones of this company and you can be damn sure that the Corporation will come out strong from Bound for Glory. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Because luckily, for the Raw roster, I've been slightly inactive as of late. I've just gotten to come and go as I please while still being a major focal point on the show. The lucky part is, is that mostly everybody has stayed the hell out of my way. And since most everybody has stayed out of my way, nobody has gotten hurt. The only people stupid enough to officially get in my way, were those two vanilla midgets AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan.

Theres a big pop from the crowd as Batista mentions the two top guys on Raw right now. Batista shakes his head and continues

Batista: While those two were dispatched with ease, and I mean, ease, it seems that two looooooooong forgotten and long since useful punks decided to show their faces back on Raw. And those two annoyances decided to shove their noses where the dont belong. You dont seek out the Corporation, the Corporation is the one that seeks you. And when we find you, just ask Daniel Bryan what it feels like to play second fiddle as world champion. But low and behold, out of the woodwork comes Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Miz, seeking to open some "awesome can of whoop ass" on The Corporation because they think they can hang with the baddest and the best!

Batista is most likely glaring out behind his dark sunglasses, and looks at his watch briefly, checking the time.

Batista: But you know what? Times up boys! You had your little moment on Raw, where you stood tall, and you looked real damn good trying to clear house. It was cute. It was noble. It was expected. Whats gonna happen though, is that Johns gonna walk down that ramp in a little bit, and he and I, are gonna tear you two jack offs limb from limb and send a message to Randy Orton. Because The Corporation, is like a biiiiiig monopoly. We want all the control. We want Raw in its entirety. None of this Co-GM crap. Raw is already half ours, and we will take what already should belong to us. In theory, easy. In reality, even simpler. Because all that little Randy Orton could muster up to put against two of the most DOMINANT superstars in wrestling history, is a guy I beat in two minutes and somebody who just should... have stayed... home..

Batista stares into the camera after he delivers his last sentence, and quickly continues to speak again

Batista: I mean, is this a joke? The Miz? Stone Cold? Am I supposed to care? Are John Cena and Dave Batista, supposed to be afraid as to the outcome of Bound For Glory? Get. Real.

Batista: I will parade this fact all damn day long, but I beat Miz in two minutes. Two damn minutes for the belt he worked his whole U-W-F career to win. I whooped his ass on Smackdown. I whooped his ass at Lockdown, and you can be REAL damn sure that I will finish the job and make sure he goes home runnin' to Impact with his tail between his friggin legs. And Stone Cold? Steve.. You had a great run in this company. Hell, you're a legend. I'll give you that much respect. I'm not a moron. But what I am, is a dangerous competitor. And you better get all the yogo and stretching and stupid motivational talks from Page before you show up on Sunday, because I will make you wish you never came back. You had your moment, you had your incredible reign as Champion, but things change Steve. The landscape has shifted and guys like Me put guys like you down a few pegs. I am unrelenting force, I am pure domination. And I know I could take on you, and your little dance partner Miz by myself. But, youre not that lucky. Because you gotta deal with me and you gotta deal with John. Cena.

After that whole section the fans just boo Batista real loud. He smirks and continues to play off this whole situation and raises his mic back up.

Batista: Listen, Miz, you got nothing to fight for. You're leaving. You're finished on Raw. Theres no shame in turning you back on a brand that no longer wants you. I mean, hell, even if you were staying, I'd take the spotlight away from you like I always will and you'd have to remember your damn place in this company; which is always beneath ME. But Steve, you can bring your whooooole Snake Bite Crap crew, you can drink your stupid Stevewiesers, and say "what" all night, but not even on your best day right now, will you ever be better than Dave Batista and John Cena. And all you're gonna wind up doing at Bound for Glory, is getting hurt and losing control of Raw.

The fans boo Dave Batista loudly, but the big corporate animal shrugs it off. Before he can speak again though, he is cut off by..

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Hardcore Championship: Mr Kennedy vs. Eddie Guerrero

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as the fans in the audience erupt into boos as they know it's foreshadowing the arrival of La Familia. After a moment, Eddie appears from the backstage and begins making his way down the ramp towards the ring, Mesias and Chavo nowhere to be seen.

eddie_guerrero.jpg

Eddie arrives at the bottom of the ramp and enters the ring, a microphone already in hand. Eddie raises his microphone as "Warrior" fades out to silence.

Kzxpf.png

Eddie Guerrero: Shut the hell up, Ken. If you don't want me to behave as though the Hardcore Championship still has a twenty-four seven rule in effect and beat your white ass all over this arena for it now, I suggest you quit talking, because you're five seconds from that happening and it would be exactly what you've earned and you deserve for not handling this situation with any type of seriousness whatsoever and not taking me as a threat, instead treating me as a punchline. You'd think someone that's accrued as much time spent talking as you have in their career would have learned to talk a decent bit of trash, but all you know how to do is try and be witty and clever and funny like this is all just a stand-up routine. Well let me make something perfectly clear to you, holmes, just because you aren't taking this situation seriously doesn't mean it isn't serious, it just means that when the heat gets turned up you're going to get burnt to a crisp for not bracing yourself for it. And just because you aren't treating me as a threat doesn't mean I'm not one. Everyone at home that's been watching knows I'm the biggest threat that the Hardcore Championship has ever seen, and those watching from the live seats of this arena know I'm the biggest threat that you've ever been confronted with. It pisses me off to be undermined and underestimated by someone like you, but at the same time, I enjoy it and I'm grateful for your short-sightedness, because it makes it all the sweeter knowing that all that's going to lead to at the end of next Sunday night is me being handed the Hardcore Championship and you being handed nothing but your ass back.

I'm not concerned that you're out here using Spanish, because all that means is someone bought you an English-Spanish dictionary and you know how to read it. Is it supposed to intimidate me that you know how to slip them in here and there when you're speaking to me? Am I supposed to throw my arms up and forfeit the match? That'd be like me bleaching my hair and asking you if that bothers you, or repeating my last name at will and asking if that bothers you. There's a lot of people that can speak Spanish, and whether it's fluently or broken, they're Spanish or a dumbass white boy like you, it doesn't bother me a bit. It does bother me that you thought it'd bother me though, but that ties into my frustration with you not taking this seriously, I mean you're doing the impossible by making a belt without prestige or any shred of dignity look even more useless. It's a matter of honest opinion whether that or the tired ass illegal immigration jokes make you look more ridiculous, in my opinion it doesn't make a bit of difference because everything you said made you look stupid. Congratulations, you're familiar with WWE and TNA history, Chavo used to pretend to be a white guy and El Mesias used to be Abyss' storyline sibling and come to the ring managed by James Mitchell. I'd rip into you over bringing up such irrelevant information, but it actually creates a segue into one of the things I wanted to address while I was out here. On Smackdown, I addressed that one of the reasons I wanted to win the belt was so I could make it mean something again, but noted that there was another reason, but that I wouldn't get into that until later, and what I meant is I wanted to save it for here and now, when I could look at you face-to-face.

Back in November two thousand five, I had one last match on Smackdown to qualify for Survivor Series, and in case you or any of them have forgotten, you were that opponent, Ken. Now, I won that match but I didn't get to compete at Survivor Series that year because it wasn't long after that that everything fell into place and with the help of my wife Vickie, my supposed best friend Rey Mysterio, and various others, Vince convinced the world that I had passed away and I was blacklisted from the industry and forced to start from the very bottom of the barrel and scratch and claw my way back to the top and back into the spotlight. That's another reason I want this match so badly, Ken. That's a big reason why I made you a target, because you were one of the men to benefit from that ruse, and much like the rest, you didn't seem a damn bit affected by it or remorseful about it. Is that what the bar has been lowered to around here for champions, guys like you? Guys that make mom jokes and border jokes and try to make themselves appear more intelligent than they actually are, this is the scrub that you let hold your Hardcore Championship and represent that division?

You don't have any right to carry that belt, holmes, and a lot of that has to do with your attitude about holding it, but it's also because you're the reason it's completely worthless and has no prestige. I look at you and you don't have a hardcore bone in your body, ese'. "But Eddie, I picked up a singapore cane and hit Chavo with it." Much like knowing how to pronounce and use a list of Spanish words that you can count on one hand in correct context is not impressive or off-putting, picking up a cane and hitting someone with it doesn't make you hardcore. It comes from your heart and soul, vato, it's something that you're born with and you either have it or you don't, and you don't, the most damage you've ever done to someone in your wrestling career is yourself. Until now, that is. At Bound For Glory, you're going to be surpassed and I will become the one that's done the most damage to you. Standing there and making deportation and immigration jokes is only going to get you so far, holmes, and if the buck stops here, then this is how far it's gotten you, the prelude to your demise.

Eddie seems to be getting ready to continue, but he opts to let Kennedy speak again instead as he lowers his microphone.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory: Matt Morgan versus Jeff Hardy

Morgan starts chuckling again but is soon interrupted by the music of Jeff Hardy.

"So You See the Writing on the Waaaaaaaaaaalllllll"
[video=youtube;6wBvxPRH2nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBvxPRH2nM[/video]

"No More Words" hits the PA system and the fans go nuts! The lights flash silver, purples and strobes as the music picks up. Out from behind the curtain, passing up his typical smile and dance routine emerges The Charismatic Enigma; Jeff Hardy. Jeff stands on the stage and is staring a hole right through Matt Morgan. He stands there for about ten seconds while the fans chant "HARDY HARDY HARDY!" to the beat of the music. With a burst of energy, Jeff runs down the ramp towards the ring where his opponent stands. He slides under the bottom rope and then stops immediately, glaring at his much larger opponent for Bound for Glory. He turns around and jumps up to the second rope, hitting his signature pose to the delight of the fans! Jeff immediately looks behind him though, eyeing Matt Morgan carefully. He jumps back down, and pulls a microphone from out of his back pocket. Eventually, his music fades away and the crowd begins to quiet. Jeff stands there, holding his face, before he speaks to Matt Morgan.

JEFFAVVY.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Sometimes, life throws you a curveball, and you just gotta swing at it and hope for the best. Sometimes, when you work real damn hard for something, it can all come crashing down just like that man. Sometimes, when some jackass interferes in your match because he's a jealous punk, you just gotta kick his ass, at Bound for Glory!

Morgan doesnt look impressed but the crowd loves it, as Jeff starts off with a bang and they cheer.

Hardy: I was this freakin close man, from reaching the finals! And you took that all away from me in a blink of an eye. Why? Because you wanted to make "an Impact". You wanted to make an example of me. Well, congratulations Matt, you did. You embarrassed me, you knocked me the hell out with that foot of yours, and you left me for dead so Aries could pick up the scraps. If that isn't an impact, I dont know what is. But you know what Matt? For every action, there is a reaction. There is a damn consequence for what you've done and consider this the backlash. Because you straight up highway robbed Me on Impact and now, I'm gonna pay you right the hell back!

Jeff does that thing where he has the microphone sideways against his mouth and steps towards Morgan. The big man smiles at Jeff for his efforts, but Hardy continues anyway

Hardy: I'm real damn happy you feel good about yourself though man, laugh it up at my expense. Thats just classic you isn't it? You're always that kind of guy. Always somebody who can't be happy with what cards he was dealt, so he's gotta rip on somebody else to feel good about himself. Yeah, thats what you are man. You're a bully. You're a real damn selfish, jealous, bully. I've had enough of those in my damn life man, that I can spot one a mile away. You didnt like that you failed at your attempts, as you said, so you dragged me down with you. But, you're happy with that apparently. I get it man, better to pull another man down in a sinking ship than be a loser alone. Fair enough, Matt, fair enough. But for what you did to me, I'll dish out twice as bad to you. You wanna continue to ride that big splash you made into Anarchy? Tough shit man, this time, you got me in that ring one on one and I'll be damned if I give you anything but a fight. I dont wanna wrestle you Matt, I dont wanna prove I'm some genetically jacked freak or a technical wrestler, I'm gonna fight you. And I'm gonna walk out with my damn head held high after giving you a dose of your own damn medicine. Because I think everybody in this arena thinks its time that you get whats coming to you. Every up has a down, and I will drag you down to the bottom with me, so help me even if I have to throw myself at you with every ounce of strength I have. I will bring the fight to you and I will make sure you dont walk out of Bound for Glory at my expense.

Jeff continues to walk around Morgan, and speaks some more.

Hardy: You know man, I'm real damn thankful that these people cheer me so much, and I get that love from the boys in the back, hell even the commentators show me support. I love that fan mail I get, and the pictures I get to take. I cherish it man, I feed off it. I didn't ask for it though, I didnt make them do it, they just do and I'm thankful for it every single night I hear them cheer and chant my name..-

The fans build up a strong, "HARDY HARDY HARDY!" chant and Jeff nods along in appreciation

Hardy: I dont give a damn though if you love me or hate me, man. I dont give a damn if it's a conspiracy or not! Russo can have it out for me all he wants man, you can come into every single match of mine and kick my ass night in and night out until you've had your fill. But I will never die! I won't quit because of somebody like you. I wont back down, ever! Russo has problem been cooking that scheme since the day you arrived man, and while thats a load of bullshit, whats done is done. I'm out of the tournament and if that was the game plan, it worked. But I dont get stuck in the past, I dont get hung up on that stuff man, I live in the moment. I live and breath this business and I dont have to be "SEVEN FEET TALL" to be successful. I don't have to do submissions to be successful. I do exactly what I do best and you know what? It's worked for me man! I may be a daredevil, and a risk taker, but its what I do best. It's what brought me to the damn dance Morgan. I won't discredit any ability you posses, but overlooking me because of my size and "bastardization" of wrestling, will cost you dearly. Matt, here's a quick little big of insight into Jeff Hardys Imag-I-nation; I dont give a DAMN if I lose this match because I will beat the crap out of you with whatever I can get my hands on until I say we're even. You can disqualify me, you can screw me, but as long as I make sure you don't leave on your own power, Jeff Hardy will be the true victor.

Jeff walks right up to Morgan as the fans are murmuring in their seats and want a confrontation badly.

Hardy: Costing me King of the Ring... that was your first mistake, Matt. Because now that you're on Anarchy, you play by my rules man. And I know, that theres nothing my creatures would love to see, is a big dumb bully out of his element as Jeff Hardy takes him.. to the Exxxxtreeeeemmee!

Jeff looks way up to Morgan as the big man cares little for what Jeff has to say. Hardy sneers at Morgan from below and takes a step back and lowers his mic, allowing Morgan to respond.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Mr. Kennedy looks at Eddie Guerrero, the crowd is chanting for Kennedy.

mr_kennedy8.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Sorry what was that? Oh, I spoke. You don't like to hear my voiiiiiiiice do you? There's not much you can do because you don't get your dirty hands on me until Sunday pendejo! So you'll have to sit tight and be extremely patience with that one. I know, I know... I wish I could beat the living hell out of you too right now. I take you as a threat? No, no, no, no, no! I've faced many opponents and quite frankly every opponent could be seen as a threat; after all it's the W I am after. Especially given the fact I represent this Hardcore Championship and as per usual, ya don't like it being around my waist; you just wanna beat me to a bloody pulp and squeeze the gushes outta my eyes until there's not an ounce of blood left in me. Yeah, I get all that but the thing is... Reality is Eddie; I'm here to defend and win. I'm not here to hand out things like a Mexican Transvestite! I couldn't care about your Latino Heat; I couldn't care if you were actually on "heat"; you're just a dying dog walking around looking to spread the disease left, right and center. It's sad to say Eddie, but you've failed to address why you're a puppet amongst Chavo and Mesias. Nor should I really care, it's just hilarious seeing you Mexicans always acting like groupies. Call me a solo artist or whatever the hell you want; fact is Eddie... you're heading to iMPACT! after Bound For Glory. This means you'll be appearing on Smackdown from time to time; but if anything... I am going to make sure you don't even come back, that title is going to stay around my waist. I'll find every possible way to keep it on me, then once I defeat you... there won't be any more La Familia on Smackdown.

I didn't need no dictionary at all; I just needed my own damn knowledge. Perhaps if I do beat you... I could throw a Mexican party on Smackdown to celebrate your farewell because we all know iMPACT isn't the place you truly want to be at. You want this Eddie? You want this belt? You'll have to prove to the blue brand why you're more superior; the fact is... you're not. I could sit here and say the same crap day in, day out. But it's all just a history lesson for you, sure you beat me in the past but that was 2005. We're in 2013 right now, eight years have passed Eddie... Eight long years. I don't care if Vince McMahon thought you were dead, I don't care if you were re-incarnated. You're just jealous that I actually have success right now and you... you're success is no longer there. You just want it all don't you Eddie, I'm surprised you didn't steal the UWF Championship because that would have been much more of a goal but no... you decided you cannot let go of a personal grudge from eight years back... It's quite a shame that you can never move on, I remember back then Eddie... you had a personal grudge with Rey Rey... but then once again you Mexicans have a grudge with everyone. It won't be long before Chavo, Mesias and yourself are having a fight over who had the biggest taco of the night. Now you're just being a complete little bitch because you weren't at Survivor Series; that isn't my fault. You can blame me all you'd like but you know deep inside you were too afraid to continue... you wanted an escape, you didn't want to be known anymore.

You couldn't handle the fame, right now... You have no fame, you're hated, you're despised by many of us. It's because you changed your attitude, you didn't want to feel welcome. I don't know why, but something that clicked inside your head needs to get out Eddie. Eight years is a long time; however last time you won... This time, I will be beating you. I will be walking away still Hardcore Champion and I won't have to see you on Smackdown anymore. But before you do leave Smackdown for good; there's one thing... I hope you truly find yourself because you're nothing more than a broken man right now with nothing to gain. Where as I, I have everything to gain... I have this Championship belt to represent; I have a goal; I need to go further, I need to go to the very top and that'll be all done on Smackdown. I don't need to move to get where I want, I moved from RAW to Smackdown but I will do everything it takes to accomplish my dreams; my first mission is to remove you from this brand and never see you again... but if you do find a way to beat me... Just remember, I'll be right behind you ready to strike.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Bound For Glory Prediction Thread

Hey guys, lets get a way better turnout this time for the predictions thread. Last month sucked major dick, so lets have some fun and do thsi. Remember as always, these are your guesses to how the match will go, doesnt have to have even TTing right now. Have fun with it and share your thoughts!

Official Card:

UWFChampionshipMatch-EdgevsCMPunk_zps57fdf9a8.png

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus CM Punk

Well unfortunately, Shawn and CM Punk are MIA. I gotta give it hands down to Edge here. Real shame though, as he had zero opposition to his first UWF Title defense. Thats the second time almost in a row where theres been a no show in a title match. Cant be controlled, but boy is it shitty.

WorldHeavywegithChampionshipMatch-AJvsD-Bry_zpsabafe201.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles

Good session between the two here, but while the draft may have taken AJ to Impact, listening to the podcast cleared up any screw job suspicions! So I really gotta vote for my boy Chase here, and AJ Styles. I think he'd make a great champ and we all know Chase could pull double duty no problem

UWFGlobalChampionshipMatch-KhalivsKane_zps019a517e.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer

Well, this one may be uneven at the moment, but assuming it does become even. I am having trouble picking a clear winner. I expect shenanigans in this match. So I wanna say it ends in a draw

UWFInternationalChampionshipMatch_zpsafaab79c.png

UWF International Championship defended in a Flag Match:
The UWF International Champion, Fandango versus Homicide

Shit, well. Both guys are awesome TTers and their characters are great. I just have a feeling, that Homicide takes it. That would mean chase possibly walks out with two belts, but hey, I think he's got it here and I really think we'll see a big Goldberg swerve or possibly just the Establishment in general to send off Fandango

IQuitMatch-DeanAmbrosevsCodyRhodes_zps61694a3a.png

I Quit Match:
Dean Ambrose versus The Corporation's Cody Rhodes

Well... heres where this gets tricky. You got Rhodes in a big Corporation storyline as the "face of UWF" and you got Dean Ambrose who is a mainstay in UWF. I really dont see Ambrose saying I quit, but its hard to see Rhodes quitting and leaving during the middle of the storyline. As weird as it might turn out, I think Ambrose gets the win here. Been a close thread, but Captain should take home a big win here.

FatalFourWayMatch-KevvsHuntervsEnzovsSandow_zpsc7dd3e6e.png

Number One Contendership for the UWF Championship, Fatal Four Way Match:
Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Dvon Dudley*

Dvon was added to this match recently in place of Nash. While Rey plays a great Sandow, my favor of those who I want to win is between HHH and Dudley. Sandow vs Edge doesnt sound that exciting to me personally, just my opinion. So out of the remaining three, I want Triple H to win. Enzo needs more build, I think Dvon should have a stellar run with the US title, and Sandow I dunno, I've got nothing :/

RawvsCorporationMatch_zpsd3fd4456.png

Raw versus The Corporation Tag Team Match:
Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon

This one will be real close if we all get at least one round in, Im excited to read it!

UWFExtremeChampionshipMatch-BigShowvsUmagac_zps893985cf.png

UWF Extreme Championship to defend in a Last Man Standing Match:
The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

I think Big Show has been on a roll here and I cant see the Extreme title going to Raw, so I think another Establishment guy takes the belt

UWFUStitlematch_zps9b3127da.png

UWF United States Championship to be defended in a Two Falls Match:
The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro
First Fall: Three Way Dance (Eliminator round)
Second Fall: Steel Cage Match (1v1 Match)

Doink killed it with Taker here. I was really surprised to see him go so hard, not a bad thing at all. I think Undertaker beats Jericho for the last fall. Bonus points for if Jericho pins Vampiro for the first one

UWFIntercontinentalLadderMatch_zps844b8203.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Finals, Ladder Match:
Christian versus Juventud

Oh man, this is gonna be a good match! Juventud should definitely take this match. Christian has been doing well lately, but even if he shows up, I still think he needs some more practice. So I think bumout wins here.

UWFIronmanChampionship_zps6e7f3215.png

UWF Ironman Championship to be defended in a 30 Minute Ironman Match:
UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters

Tough call here honestly! I do like Masters, but I dont think the Establishment will hold all the gold. I think Ziggler has worked hard enough in the thread to keep his belt

UWFHardcoreChampionshipMatch-KennedyvsEddieGuerrero_zpsde702026.png

UWF Hardcore Championship to be defended in a Hardcore Match:
The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

This is gonna be a fun match to read. Eddie cant cheat here, which I wish I saw more. But that is really a face thing to do. Anyway, Andrew is bringing his best, but Dresdon is hungry for something here. I feel like La Familia honestly beats the living shit out of Kennedy in this match because they can. I think Andrew could go up to the US title from here, but dude, I cant see Dresdon losing another match unless mega swerve or disbandment. So I think Eddie wins in a brutal contest

GrudgeMatch-SabinvsLesnar_zps837069f8.png

Singles Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette versus Chris Sabin
Im so pulling for Chris Sabin here! Not even because of what you guys probably think, but this guy is doing a good job and hes been pretty consistent. I think he needs to add a bit more to his posts, but hey, the guy is doing great and I think if they both get a post or two up, I could see Sabin pulling off a cheeky win, but then getting destroyed by Lesnar

GrudgeMatch-HassanampOtungavsTheFacepainters_zps3206fd66.png

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior

Good thread, strange bedfellows though with Hassan and Otunga. Loving The bladerunners 2.0, but, I think Hassan and Otunga get a real big rub here

GrudgeMatch-BatemanCarlito_zps3fd45277.png

Singles Match:
Carlito versus Derrick Bateman

I think Bateman will end up winning this match! Red is good as Carlito, but I think Bateman needs some loved and will earn a victory at BFG

King of the Ring Finals Match
Kurt Angle versus Austin Aries
This is a really tough decision for me. Because Angle is my stable mate, and if he wins, well.. that might give Batista some jealous eyes.... But Aries, in character, was MITB and TV champ, lost it, and then could be KOTR which Im not sure rolls off my tongue nicely. Dexter has been killing it though, and because BFG might have a lot of stable victories, I think Austin Aries gets a huge win and a shot at redemption.

Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy versus Matt Morgan

Already love this thread. Love Cwalker. Gonna be a real fun session for what time we have and I will enjoy whatever outcome this match has

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: The Corporation (Batista/Cena) vs Stone Cold & The Miz

[video=youtube;N2icdM9KuHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2icdM9KuHU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch, the theme song of the Snake Bite Syndicate, begins to roar over the PA system as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way from the backstage area and begins walking towards the ring with intention and purpose.

hqdefault.jpg

Austin arrives at the end of the ramp and enters the ring, making his way to the far turnbuckle as he ascends it and does his signature pose for all of the members of the crowd. He repeats this on the other three turnbuckles before stopping and looking at Batista, raising his microphone to his mouth to speak as "Back For More" fades out to silence.

291.jpg

Stone Cold: It's been a long time since Stone Cold Steve Austin was part of Tuesday Night Raw, and honestly, even though no one likes getting their ass kicked, it's a fitting return for yours truly because honestly, there's no better way for the "Texas Rattlesnake" ta' re-enter the fold than in the midst of a little chaos, whether he's got the upper hand or not. It's only been a few weeks and I've already taken my lumps for this place, but I'm proud a' that fact because Stone Cold Steve Austin loves Tuesday Night Raw and that's why it was his brand, is his brand, and will always be his brand!

Which is more than I can say about these politickin' ess oh bees in the suits. Since I've got yer attention and yer ear, Dave, lemme make a lil' suggestion. If you and the Corporation are so damn chummy, ya oughta sit in a circle with pencils and pads a' paper an' see if any of ya can come up with something more creative for you or John ta' say because so far, I've heard it all before. My time is over with, I shouldn't have come back. Next will come pointing out how old I am, then how this run is to try and reclaim some former glory, then you'll tell me how I won't reclaim that former glory because I'm washed up, then you'll talk about how broken down you think my body is as it pertains to my knees and neck and all that. There are so many of you heel types that say the exact same thing that I'm startin' ta' think that spiel is programmed into the microphone. But who cares that ya aren't a strong talker as long as you can say what you wanna say with your actions, right? Well so far all that your actions have said ta' me is the tattoos on yer back are a cover-up for the gigantic yellow streak running up and down it. Big, bad Dave Batista is just a big crybaby bitch that has ta' find himself a nice managerial titty ta' suckle on and manipulate his way otherwise he ain't happy.

I mean ya started on Smackdown, then ya came ta' Raw, then ya left the company, then ya came back on Smackdown, that didn't go yer way when ya lost yer title, and now yer here on Raw letting Kurt and Cody and John and Stephanie lick yer wounds and protect you from all the bad that might come your way. Well it's too bad that Stone Cold isn't your run of the mill hero type, otherwise I would've stayed home after Shawn Michaels showed the true size of his fortitude and left me ta' get my ass whipped. Too bad for you, anyway. Because what that means is no matter how many of you jokers squeeze into a suit and roll with the Corporation and beat my ass, I'm gonna get back up, now matter how fierce or how frequent. Especially since all of this is familiar territory for me. Faction wars, I've been there and done that multiple times over. Fighting for control of a brand, I've been there and done that multiple times over and as far as I'm concerned, this time is no different.

Matter a' fact, there's only one thing about this entire sitch-e-ation that concerns Stone Cold and that's his tag team partner The Miz. Now, The Miz stepped up because Shawn Michaels decided he doesn't have what it takes ta' fight like a man anymore, but I think that had more ta' do with his road ta' redemption than actually wantin' ta' do somethin' for Raw. Batista embarassed his ass and he's tryna' recover from it, and what better way ta' do that than by askin' Randy ta' fight for the brand? Maybe I'm wrong and yer intentions are pure but after seein' what you had ta' bring to the King a' the Ring match ta' find out the Raw finalist, I'm not real confident that yer gonna bring what you need ta' bring to the table for us to open up a karma sized can a' whoopass and put the control of Raw where it belongs, in the hands a' someone that actually cares about it.

But maybe I'm right and The Miz is meant ta' repeat history and let each and every person that believes in 'im and loves 'im down. If that's the case, Maryse, I'll be more than glad ta' give ya my cell number, and Miz, I'd be more than happy ta' bring a can a' whoopass ta' Bound For Glory with your name on it and open it after I open the cases I brought for John and Batista. I guess what I'm tryna' say is even if I have ta' do it alone, I'm going to save Raw from the Corporation and THAT'S the bottom line...

Austin is interrupted just as he goes to finish one of his trademark catchphrases.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

As Kennedy finishes talking, Eddie raises his microphone to respond.

97c4e24f.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: I have no fame? And just who the hell are you? That's right, a nobody, an insignificant pissant that's only wearing that title because he's friends with Zack Ryder. Just like you only got into TNA and stayed there as long as you did because you were friends with Hulk Hogan, and just like you were only in the WWE because Stone Cold saw potential in you. You could've been someone in this industry, holmes, but it was never to be because every time something was about to go your way, you either got hurt or were caught doping, which makes everyone that's ever gone to bat for you look like a complete ass, ese'. But you don't care, because whether it's for ten people or ten thousand people, as long as you get the chance to say your name into that microphone a few times and sell enough t-shirts to buy yourself dinner for the night, you're happy and successful. And it wasn't eight years, holmes, it was six because of my time in UCW. Either way, I continue to dwell on that time period because it was a time that should've never happened. I shouldn't have had to fight for even one year to get back on top, the WWE should've never done what they did to me and even though they did and it's past now, I hold onto it because the rage from that stinging betrayal is what fuels me today, it is the gasoline that intensifies my Latino Heat.

To suggest that all of that was a self-imposed exile is ridiculous, but it's an accusation I knew you were going to make, because that's what happens when you're a predictable piece of dog shit, holmes, people are able to figure out what you're going to say before you say it. You stand there and keep on making your jokes, Ken, make every joke you can think of during the entire duration of this back and forth. You and all of your fans laugh it up at the expense of all three members of the Familia. Talk about hopping borders and working for cheap and eating tacos, the entire nine yards, because this is the last chance you're going to get to laugh and let your childish and uncreative imagination run wild, ese' before you get your vocal cords trampled on and your head concussed and bloodied so horrendously that everyone that sees the sight will think it's a continuation of your back tattoo! That's a major criticism of mine regarding my time on Smackdown, I was never given the opportunity to display my viciousness or show how dangerous a man I can be, not only when it comes to mental mind games but when it comes to putting thoughts into words and then words into action. But Bound For Glory, that's when that's all going to change, because starting with winning that Hardcore Championship, all of Impact and all of Smackdown are going to witness that viciousness and that danger.

I don't care that I'm despised, Ken, I like living life that way. Their hatred is what I want, their disdain is what I crave, don't you see that? I'm not here to be liked by anyone, and I'm sure as hell not here to be anyone's puppet. What about you Ken, what about you being a puppet? What about you being a pretender? It wasn't that long ago that you were the self-proclaimed "Black Cloud" of UWF. That to me is pretending because if that persona was truly the real you coming to light, you would still be behaving that way. The truth is you just want attention, no matter the cost, no matter if its cheers you're getting or boos you're getting. If Zack Ryder asked you tomorrow to, because of the success of the Corporation, put on a suit and come out here claiming to be from the line that the former president was from you'd do it if you think it'd get you more air time or cause more people to talk about you on their reviews of the product being put out. You are the puppet. you are the pretender, and you are the pendejo. And I am going to rip you limb from limb until there's nothing left of you to hang that belt on so that there will be no doubt where this company's supposed to put the belt as a result, with Eddie Guerrero. Whether it's over either shoulder or around my waist, I will wear it and wear it proudly, much more proudly than you've ever worn it, holmes.

I will say that I like that you're thinking ahead to the rematch, because it shows some sort of awareness on your part. Except it isn't if I find a way to beat you, vato, it's when. I've already found a way to beat you, and Sunday you're going to find out what that way is but as you hinted at when you said you'd be ready to strike, you've got a rematch clause which means regardless of what brand we belong to, this battle between you and I is just getting started.

Eddie lowers his microphone again, the tension in the air intensifying as the anticipation for this match at Bound For Glory does as well.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Bound For Glory Prediction Thread

Official Card:

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus CM Punk​
Edge currently looks like he's going to win by default here.

At the moment I think Chase's AJ Styles is going to take this, he's been on a roll lately.

The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer
I'm a huge fan of Coldhands' Kane and I think he'll do just enough to become the new champion here.

Chase has been fantastic this month, and I like both characters. It was very hard to pick a winner for me personally but I think Chase might just pip Bumout and walk out the winner here but I wouldn't be surprised if Fandango did win.

I Quit Match:
Both guys again both have their claims here, and it's another close thread. I think Rey just takes this though.

Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Dvon Dudley*​
Huge fan of Rey's Sandow, and I think he might take this, although natlav does a great job with D'Von so I'll be on the lookout for his post.

Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon
Dres' Stone Cold is terrific but I love Shane's Batista and Blizzard also plays a great Cena, I think The Corporation will get the W here.

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show​
My match, good luck Slim.

The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro

My match, good luck guys.

I think Juventud will win this match, but Christian could surprise me.

UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters​

I'm a huge fan of Schmidty's Masters, and I think it won't be long before he wins some gold, but as it stands, I think Blizz retains here.

The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero​
I love both guys characters here, and I honestly can't separate these just yet.

Singles Match:
No TT's for this just yet.

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior​

Otunga & Hassan ahead in the thread here.

Singles Match:
Bateman for me here, Carlito hasn't TT'd yet and I love Bumouts MDDD.

Got a feeling Angle will win the KOTR, he's been so consistent and I enjoy reading his TT's

Grudge Match

Enjoy both characters massively, but CWalker has been killing it lately, and I think he might just sneak it.​

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus CM Punk

I have no idea why Shawn just up and left, but it definitely sucks, especially because he plays an awesome Punk and was extremely consistent back when things were going his way. It sucks to see another top tier title match no-showed, especially another UWF Championship match, but hopefully this will lead to contenders being selected more carefully in the future. Edge is the obvious winner here.

Chase has been fighting for a long time to win top tier gold, and is arguably the hungriest I've ever seen him to win it. It'll be a great match to read and could honestly go either way, but I think AJ Styles is going to be pulling double duty by being on Impact but defending the title on Raw.

Coldhands is absolutely killing it as Kane, and I could easily see him winning the title.

I'm writing this one so I can't say anything.

I Quit Match:

Not an easy call to make honestly. If Ambrose ends up saying, "I Quit", it's going to be for an intense reason, like a quit or die situation. I can see Rhodes saying it more easily because, well, he's heel. lol I wouldn't be surprised to see this lead to a third match between the two somehow.

Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Dvon Dudley*

It was nice of WWS to give up his spot for natlav, that was a classy move. I can't say I see Dvon winning the big one just yet though, same goes for Enzo Amore, even though both are great characters. I think we're going to see Trips/Edge and Sandow possibly gets into a feud with one of Smackdown's new draft picks.

It's good to be back in the mix! Hope everyone shows up. Shane and I already have.

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

Once again I'm writing this, so I can't say anything.

UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters

Chase is writing this match so I can't say anything about this one.

The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

Andrew versus Dresden one more time. Hope to win the gold here.

Singles Match:

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior

Only Hassan will still be on Impact after this match. Lol

Singles Match:

Chase is writing this match so I can't say anything about this one.

Grudge Match

I'm writing this match so I can't say anything about this one.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Fandango
So your just going to bring down the whole latino community just like that huh? Hey Maxine, you're part of the culture of his people, are you counting on him?

Maxine shakes her head and raises her mic to speak but Fandango cuts her off first.

Eh rhetorical question. I don't really care but considering she's with me, it's easy to see she's not pulling for you. And you want to talk about racist, let's talk about all the racial profiling you're doing to us. You think we're in on this conspiracy to hold you down. I guess you could say yes because I'm so good you can't possibly measure up. You talk about this gringo mentality over and over but maybe you just don't realize it. There is no gringo mentality. There is a talent mentality and you just don't fit the bill. Sure looking like a God will make the higher ups take a better look at you but if you can't deliver, you get let go. Ask John Morrison. You don't have to look this good to be successful. Look around you. A slob like Umaga is the Extreme Champion. Dean Ambrose is all kinds of trashy but look at how much he's done. The person holding you back isn't some super secret organization like the Illuminati. No it's yourself.

The crowd cheer Fandango for giving Homicide a bit of hard truth.

And you think this broad is the only girl I can get? Watch this.

Fandango walks off to the side of the ramp and grabs an attractive female. He tells security to let her over the rail and he brings her back up to the stage and leads her to the back. Maxine mean mugs her as the girl walks past her.

Just wait for me in my locker room. And I could do that with this whole crowd. Even the guys!

The crowd roars as the men shake their heads laughing while the girls are cheering loudly.

See unlike you, I'm willing to spread the love around. You said it yourself, you're only in this for you. You hear that Hernandez? You hear that Konan? What about you Russo? This is why no one likes you Homicide. You can be an asshole all you want but that doesn't mean you have to look like one also. Throw on some nice clothes. Grow your hair out. Put a smile on that face. Stop being so aggressive. I act like an asshole myself. Just ask Maxine but the difference between being an asshole and being charming is the ability to do it with a smile. Me being this charming asshole raises this whole company to another level. I'm what this company wants and needs. Not some boring and stale cactus. If you are the cactus then I am the free flowing river. Without me sustaining Anarchy, you die. It's that plain and simple.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Could this post be deleted as making a thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.