UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF BFG: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Brother D-Von vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien San

OOC: Pretty sure I'm late but whatever, at least I can say that I got 2 up.

Brother D'Von looks at Triple H after his speech and nods at him, then looks at Enzo and Sandow

"The Gateway To Voilence" Brother D'Von: Well things have gotten interesting, haven't they my brothers and sisters? You want to bring out the best in me Triple H? You want me to speak what's truly on my mind like a true man? Well my brothers if the boss man of the company wants me to speak out my mind then I suppose. I should do so, but mind you Triple H that I'm going to include you too in my little speech so be prepared! As for you too, well I would be prepared as well because I usually don't go easy on individuals that piss me off.

Triple H nods as Brother D'Von points to Damien Sandow

Alright my brother, I guess that you're lucky number one. Oh I'm sorry I suppose I should say you are the first individual that I am going to interrogate, that satisfy your delicate ear? Let me make one thing clear Mr. Sandow and that is that I do not care what my speech sounds like, and what I am expected to say to the likes of you. You treat me like dirt and I will treat you back like dirt, and whether that means talking back to you in an undignified manner or kicking the holy hell out of you; well that depends on how far you've angered me. I have to admit I've never fought anyone self-centered to the point where they judge another character's personality based on their intelligence, and that's coming from a man like myself. This is, what, the second time that we've met face to face in the ring in a multi-man match? Oh yes I remember the first time that we ment Mr. Sandow, back at Summerslam in the Scramble match. I remember that I did not became the victor in that match, but guess what my brother? Neither did you! You are no better than me Damien Sandow until you have beaten me one on one in this ring, and I don't think you have the balls to do so! If you feel otherwise, then stop being a coward and face me in the ring at Bound For Glory. I'll be there, believe me!

Brother D'Von looks away and points to Enzo and begins speaking.

What's wrong my brother, cat got your tongue? I tried waiting for you to say something but I'm pretty sure that you're not ready to play with the big boys yet, and I can tell from the lack of reasoning and logic in what you were saying. That or you're afraid of getting hit from my best friend here raises the chain u. Well you can relax my brother because I have a strict policy where I don't hit woman with weapons, or woman at all for the matter. But in the end I'm not going to lie Mr. Amore, because I may have zoned out when you were talking backstage. I can't tell if it was because you were boring or if you sounded stupid, or maybe a combination of both. One thing's for sure though is that you better step up your game if you want to be taken seriously on Smackdown because Smackdown has been revamped in the past week, and with the new UWF Superstars that we have gotten we may now become the greatest brand in the UWF of all time! All those haters can shove it because Smackdown's taking over, and I plan on being at the top when it happens!

Crowd explodes from D'Vons high energy level as D'Von smiles, then finall turns over to Triple. Ready to begin the character assassination on The Game

Now comes the time where I tear apart the boss man, you ready my brother?

Triple H nods to D'Von again as D'Von continues

To give you an informal answer to your question my brother, yes I will show you the extra mile in the ring. But to answer the question right now, I am willing to take out the COO of the UWF in order to go that extra mile, and earn my shot to become the UWF Champion! I'm sorry my brother but not even you are safe from the hands of Brother D'Von: The Gateway to Violence! Laugh if you want Triple H but I can guarantee that you will not be laughing when I done beating your face to the ground. I will do everything in my power that you stay down while I pin you one...two...three. Why you, because you're my ultimate challenge in this ring. Well actually that is what you claim to be, but you forgot my brother that I have beaten you before on my second match here on Smackdown, or are you only counting the times when you're high in power in the UWF? Heh, well not matter my brother because nobody is safe when they're walking down the Path of Violence with me and my hidden affections!

Nobody is, not you Mr. Havard, not you Mr. Situation, and sure as hell not you Mr. Clark Kent. You could prepare yourself to no end and have all the confidence in the world, but the second that you meet me in this very ring, well I'm afraid that you don't even want to know what I plan on doing at Bound For Glory! In other words my brothers and sisters: nobody is safe when The Gateway To Violence as been opened! Oh my brother, testify!

D'Von lowers his mic, waiting for someone else to speak.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship Match: Ted DiBiase & Wade Barret (c) vs Beer Money Inc.

OOC - I tried to match up with you. I wanted to get something in even if I am too late for it to count. I didn't want to have to no show a match even with my schedule as tight as it is. Also my apologies for the huge picture of Ted.

Ted walks out to the stage with no theatrics, he stares out to the ring with a pissed off look on his face.

dH8u7k4.jpg

Ted Dibiase Jr.
You know I stand out here on this stage,I look out to that ring and only one word comes to mind. Seriously? When I heard there would be a tournament consisting of half the entire UWF roster for the opportunity to take my Tag Team Championships, I expected there to be a bigger outcome than this. Beer Money... Two men who built their careers on drinking beer and assaulting their opponents with bottles... I could have been defending my championships against someone with more integrity, someone who I could see holding the belts with the honour that they deserve, but no, instead I'm left to fight against a western cliché and whatever the hell Roode is meant to be. This is nothing but a joke. From the moment I came back to wrestling, I've been treated with nothing but disrespect. I'm a third generation superstar for crying out loud, this business is in my blood, I breathe success. Yet I'm not taken seriously. You all view me as some golden child, nothing but the Million Dollar son. I am sick and tired of this treatment. You people, you don't deserve to be in the same arena as me, Beer Money definitely don't deserve to share the same ring as me, and there isn't a single superstar out there who deserves to be wearing these belts more than me.

[video=youtube;JwTymmNSIhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwTymmNSIhE[/video]

Wade's music hits and he walks out onto the stage, he taps the back of the Million Dollar son who doesn't look pleased to be stood beside his tag team partner.

normal_smackdownsept7_280_zps2b2606ff.jpg

Wade Barrett
What's the matter Ted, old boy? Anyone would think you weren't happy to see me, but that can't be true can it? I mean I'm your tag team partner, aren't I? Without me, those belts wouldn't be in your grasp. To be completely honest with you Ted, I wasn't going to come out here tonight, I was going to leave you to defend 'our' Championships on your own. But what would be the fun in that right? Besides, one of those Championship belts belongs to me. Now the thought of being partners with you much longer makes me sick to my stomach, so I went to the General Managers office, and I requested a change to the stipulation of this match, and after bargaining a bit, we came to an agreement. See Ted, whether we win or we lose, tonight will be our last official match as a team. Because these championships will be contested under the rule that if you pin either the Cowboy James Storm, or Mr. Roode over there, you will be the sole holder of the Tag Team Championships. Don't celebrate too soon there, because if I get the pinfall, those belts are coming to me. Good luck Teddy, you're going to need it.

Wade leaves the stage and walks backstage as Ted is left looking like a fool, he quickly makes his exit behind as Roode and Storm celebrate a premature victory in the ring.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF BFG: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Brother D-Von vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien San

Tired of all the talking Amore runs around the ring to get everyones attention.

eaallday-o_zpsa69985b8.gif

Enzo Amore: WOAH-WOAH-WOAH-WOAH-WOOOAAAHH....WOAH!

Everyone shuts up, turns round and focuses on Enzo Amore.

Why the hell is D-Von Dudley in the ring?!... where's Kevin Nash?... they just changed the match?, without telling me?... that's complete baloni. But guess what?, I'm a fazed?... take a look at me, is this a face that's fazed by... Brother D-Von?... nah it ain't, not fazed one single bit. This is the face of the realest guy in the room, and he keeps it real in the face of adversity and if you're gonna go change the match on me then I'm just gonna have to go and prove even more why I am what I say I am that's a bonafide stud in and out of the ring. And that just means that instead of beatin' that big seven foot goof, I'm gonna have to beat the other Dudley Boy instead. Along with Captain Dictionary and the The Nose over there.

The crowd are half laughing and half booing Enzo's obnoxious ways

So D-Von, let me ask ya, what makes you think you've got a hope in hell of winnin' this match when ya goin' toe to toe with 'Jersey's Finest'?... I mean you got beat by that bald mook Kurt Angle and got knocked on ya ass out of the King of The Ring tournament. If I had been there instead of you?... he wouldn't even have showed up out of respect for who I am and what I'm capable of. And then you just waltz on into this match?... Nah, ain't happenin' buddy, I don't know what Nash is thinkin' or smokin' but puttin' a guy who just last month was a Reverend or somethin', who can't beat a guy I would have absolutely NO problem beatin', it ain't gonna fly with Enzo Amore, it ain't good, and I'm gonna make sure you know why I'm the realest guy in this ring, in the locker room and in every room I step foot in when I finish what Kurt Angle started and retire ya in front of all ya so called 'fans'.

The crowd boo loudly we get a 'D-Von!, D-Von!' chant in amongst the boos, D-Von is unimpressed by Amore, but Enzo continues regardless.

So uhh, Hunter, you wanna talk how you signed me to a contract?. Like I'm some sort of underdog you throw a bone too and gave his big break. Let me put it this way to you, it would have been an absolute travesty if you didn't sign the hottest young stud in the industry today. In fact, I'd say it'd be the second biggest mistake you ever made in ya life... the number one bein' pissin' me off headin' into this match on Sunday. You wanna call me a bag a crap?, that's fine because you're the one that' gonna be layin' in the ring when I'm done poundin' on ya face and ya gonna be left like a big stinkin', steamin' pile of Grade A, Corporate crap... but hey, that's nothin' unusual for you I mean you lie next to one every night.

The crowd go 'OOOOHHH' Triple H tries to laugh it off but is clearly irate at Enzo who goes after Hunter's wife.

But hey, at least be glad you don't lie next to somethin' as hideous as Damien Sandow. Not that there's anythin' wrong with that. Well... there is, but it ain't that. It's the beard... the greasy hair... the hundred year old robe... Mike Knox. All crusty, smelly, stinkin'... PURE MANURE. Damien, Hunter over there started me off talkin' about crap and well... it looks like I'm lookin' at another pile of crap right here. You say you're offended because I said you use a thesuarus?, well bro, let me just say you're gonna be a little more offended on Sunday night when I'm stickin' my boot in ya hairy mush.

Enzo smiles and nods into Sandow's offended face before finishing up.

And you won't need to look it up in a dictionary but if you did, after Sunday night there's gonna be a definition next to a picture of Enzo Amore and it's simply gonna read WINNER. And there ain't a thing anyone can do about it because ya lookin' at the future... and the future's just about ready to pass ya by on his way to becoming the UWF Champion, and the future's name is... Enzo Amore. Capiche?

Enzo drops the microphone and looks at the men in the ring who all stand around him angry. Enzo backs up and drops out of the ring and up the ramp shouting all sorts of nonsense including his signature 'SAWWWFT' as the crowd heat up ahead of their showdown at Bound For Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.