UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

Umaga raises his mic once more towards Big Show.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

Know your enemy. That is where you fail Big Show. That is where you will never be able to overcome me. You say all of this stuff yet you speak of being surprised about this and that about me. But when it comes to you there are no surprises at all. There is not a thing that you can say or do that will throw me for a loop. Nothing that you can bring to the table that will tip the odds in your favor. I already know that you plan on having your friends interfere because you know as well as I… deep down that alone you can’t accomplish this feat. Deep down you don’t have what it takes. Deep down Big Show… you can’t look me in the eye with a straight face and tell me that you have the killer instinct to finish me on your own. But I can look at you and tell you… I would have no problem finishing your career and walking away to Raw.

Because you speak of these “old geezers” but Sheamus is younger than the both of us and I finished him. Quite a big man. While you want to brag about Matt Hardy and Hurricane? You put the two of them together and they wouldn’t even equal to one of you so congratulations… you are able to beat up people that aren’t even half your size. You’re not a monster. You just cannot seem to process that fact. You are nothing more than an oversized bully and bullies never have the killer instinct to finish off someone that will look them in the eye and give them everything that they are willing to dish out. Instead they look to only do so much just to intimidate. That is all you are. Just someone that looks to try to intimidate, to try to act like you are this big bad tough man but you’re not. You’ve been a laughing stock for all of these years and now you want to be taken seriously? And because you woke up one night and decided that you no longer want to be a joke that now all will fear and tremble? Understand Big Show… there is not an ounce of fear in this body.

Umaga walks right up against Big Show.

I looked death in the face and I survived and am here standing. You tell me what you can do that is worse than death? Hit me? Punch me? Well come on.

He backs away from Big Show and motions with his arms and hands for him to come forward.

Come on hit me Big Show. Come on. Come on hit me. Hit me Big Show. HIT ME! HIT ME BIG SHOW! HIT ME! Or are you planning on saving all of your so called violence for Bound for Glory? Are you planning on unleashing your fist against my face and believing that one punch… one punch will knock me out? Do it then. Do it. I want you to do it.

Umaga puts his hand into a fist and starts hitting his chin.

Do it Big Show. Knock me out. Keep me off of me feet for ten seconds. I want you to. I dare you to. I want you to give me everything that you have. Everything and then some. Do all the things that your pitiful little now serious mind can come up with. And I’ll be here standing to tell you… it isn’t enough.

He stops hitting himself and with an emotionless stare gazes at Big Show.

You are in for the fight of your life and you do not even understand that. Instead you cater to those people out there. They boo you and you allow that to be your distraction. You are no monster. You are an idiot that believes that since you decide you want to be serious that you are now some evil person that possesses this instinct to finish any and all things. You are a puppet on the strings of Vince Russo only doing his bidding. None of your actions are of your own thought process. None of your thoughts are even your own. They are all his and he is nothing. But you still think that because of one night after your friends jumped myself, Rock and Trish and you finished the job that they started that you are now someone to be feared and taken seriously. I look at you and I don’t believe that for a second. I see right through you and I know that when all is said and done that there will not be anything left of you.

You are in a fight that you do not understand the ramifications of. You cannot comprehend the seriousness of this sort of fight because all you care about is those fans booing you as you waste your time and effort trying to control them while Russo controls you and you do not even realize it. But what you will realize is that at Bound for Glory this belt will stay with me and the giant will be slain. But it will not be done by Umaga and Trish. It will not be done by Umaga and The Rock. It will be done by Umaga. But if you are able to… the only way you will be able to say you did it is… by you and your buddies. Samoan pride lives in me and that honor and pride is what keeps me going. It is what keeps me standing and it is what will enable me to do this job on my own. You… you have no pride, no honor, no nothing. You lack the balls to do this on your own Big Show. Because deep down… you already know… you can’t do anything on your own. You are a disgrace. And I will not allow a disgrace to hold the belt that I have held on to for all of these months.

Umaga lowers his mic not taking his eyes off of Big Show.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Bound for Glory - Global Championship: Khali vs Kane

OOC: That's fine dude, It's been awesome TT'ing with you and I'm sure we will cross paths again in the future. We have had 2 TT's each so it's a good time to round it off, our match is probably being planned/written as we speak anyway.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

The Big Show raises the mic.

The Big Show: Hey, hey don’t beat yourself up about it. You aren’t the first man who will fall at my feet and trust me, you won’t be the last. There’s no shame in being second best Umaga, and at Bound For Glory, you will be shown up to be the failure that you are. You see, I do know my enemy, I know that you are all talk and no action. I know that you have just done more harm to yourself than you could ever do to me, and I know that when I ball up my first and hit you with my weapon of mass destruction, you won’t be getting up. You won’t be able to answer the ten count, and I know that you will be going to Raw empty-handed. You say I don’t have the instinct; I am a one man WRECKING BALL! I am a giant, and I take people out for a living.

The Big Show gets right in Umaga’s face.

The Big Show: At Bound For Glory, I WILL knock you out. This is not your fantasy land anymore Umaga, this is reality, so your little dreams of ending my career will not happen. You can go back to your little island and pray that the Big Show won’t put you in a hospital bed. I know that at Bound For Glory, your precious championship will be around a much bigger, and more powerful waist, mine. Umaga, you are so naïve, you think this is all about intimidation? You think I do all this to intimidate you, intimidate these people? No, I don’t give a crap about these people and I sure as hell don’t care about you. Yes, I have been a laughing stock, 19 years I have been the target of laughter, and abuse. But that was because I had the wrong mind-set, that was when I had the belief that I had to appeal to all of these idiots in attendance. That was when I was a knucklehead. You see, things have changed, I now know that I’m not here for them, I’m here for ME! You see, I don’t care if I have to knock out each and every one of them, but I deserve respect, Umaga, and you are going to give it to me on a silver plate. I will beat it out of you. You see, these people are a disgrace, and no matter how much you do for them, they just move on to their next favourite, and continue to belittle those who have aspirations of their own. Well, my aspiration is making them SUFFER! I’ll do that by beating you Umaga, and my holding my end of the bargain, you see, after Bound For Glory, The Establishment will hold all titles on Anarchy, we will rule the brand with an iron fist, my fist and anyone who gets in our way will be knocked out accordingly.

The Big Show takes a few steps back, soaking in the boos from the fans and he continues.

The Big Show: I’m more monster than you could ever be. I could take you out now if I wanted, but I do want a title match at Bound For Glory, so I’ll just wait until then, but you see, what’s worse than death you say? Being in a wheelchair, paralysed, still alive but not being psychically able to do anything, and that is what your future consists of when I knock you out. If you don’t knock yourself out first, heck, you can carry on; you might rub that hideous paint off your face. This ain’t no children’s party Umaga, you will be stepping into a brawl at the Pay Per View, and it’s a brawl that you cannot win.

Show chuckles as the fans heat rains down on him before he finishes off.

The Big Show: You see, you have it all wrong, I am working with Vince Russo for a couple of reasons, but I am certainly not his puppet. Vince Russo has respect and that is something which many people in this industry don’t have, including you Umaga, maybe if you had an ounce of respect in you, I might let you work with me. But Russo has respect and gives us opportunities where before we’ve been laughed at and tossed to one side like a piece of garbage. That is why we work with Russo, and that is why we respect what he is trying to achieve here, and that is why we take out the guys that we consider to be dead wood. You are just one of many Umaga. Another reason I work with Russo is the big fat cheque I get every week, and the massive bonuses I get, now you may call me a sell-out, but I am just smart. I know that when my time finally comes, I’ll have a very happy retirement, and I’ll be very wealthy. Disgrace? I’ll show you who’s disgraced because after Bound For Glory, the whole world will see you just come up short.

Big Show slams down the mic, before making his way back to the locker room.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tag Team Championship Match: Ted DiBiase & Wade Barret (c) vs Beer Money Inc.

Storm and Roode look at each other and shrug.

normal_12th_Jan_2012_-_IW_HQ_Part_4_mp40047.jpg

Storm: Well it done looks like we got some yellow bellies on show in the arena tonight. Ya know we fought tooth and nail and claw and everythin’ else to get here and now the champs, the big dogs, the guys at the top of the pile can’t even give us the decency of coming out here to run their mouths? There’s showing disrespect and then there’s this…

Storm laughs to himself and paces the ring.

Bobby is right. Bobby Roode, the IT FACTOR of professional wrestling just laid it out all nice and neat with a pretty lil bow on top – we’re not the underdogs anymore. We don’t have to sit out here and listen to guys walk out one by one and say they’re the best, say they’ve got what it takes to beat us because there’s been no two ways about, superkick after DWI after superkick after DWI Beer Money have come out on top. Against the best and the rest we have proven to the world yet again that we are the best tag-team in this whole damn business and the best tag-team wrestling is right here in the UWF!

Storm pumps his fists and the crowd cheer for their homegrown fed.

That’s why me and Bobby came here, not to be a tag-team at first, but because the competition was that damn good. The shows were that damn good. The UWF has taken over professional wrestling and where there’s money to be made and beer to be drank and asses to be whooped Beer Money are never far away. We came, we saw and we beat down everyone who told us we couldn’t do it until we stood on top of that there mountain as tournament champs but, just like winning the conference doesn’t mean jack at the end of the day, we’re not happy until we’re tag-team champions of the world. So, I think we’ve bored these nice people enough – if the champs aint comin’ out here to talk trash I’m going to go open up some beers and we’re gon’ do this thing right.

Roode relents and agrees as Storm heads to the outside and opens up his beer cooler when he’s interrupted…

OOC - Dex man I've been waiting so as we could flank what I presumed would be a longer post from you to match ours but I have work all weekend now so this is my last opportunity to TT. If you do get one up I'd just ask that you don't bomb us knowing there's only a day or so left to TT ya feeeeel? Tournys been a blast.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Intercontinental Championship Juventud vs Christian

thVdeo_Christian_cage_TNA_Titantron.gif

[video=youtube;nOklxPXAC_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOklxPXAC_Q[/video]

As Take Over plays through the PA System crowd cheers as they get up on their feet. Mexicools, especially Juventud doesn't seem happy about it. Christian comes out from the back and he shows his waist, as he refers a title around his waist. Christian shows his ears, crowd is so loud! Christian looks at his peeps among the crowd and he walks down the ramp. The Mexican Trio looks at him as he steps up from the steel steps. Christian doesn't take his eye off the Mexicools as they can attack from behind. Christian enters the ring and orders a mic. Christian takes the microphone. Christian is about to talk but crowd chants "Christian". Christian looks around and smiles.

CC38.jpg

I see you gringos now with a pout in your face. I was going to ask you why did you change so quickly because moments ago you were laughing, you were looking down at me and you were flipping to show how fast you guys are. But now I realized why did your mood changed so fast... Because of all these people here in the arena today!

Crowd cheers and Juventud says something to Christian in Spanish.

No, no, no... Don't talk Spanish Juventud. This isn't a place for it. I can talk French but I don't prefer to talk French. Why? Because here is not the place for it. But since you said a few words, I would like to return it to you in French, Taisez-vous et écoutez-moi! Did you understand me? No, you didn't. Probably nobody here, except a few people didn't understand that. But I will be kind to you and tell you in English what I have just said. I said that you should shut up and listen to me! I said that because I don't like to get interrupted, I don't like to be bothered when I speak because I find that rude. And there is one more thing that I find rude. Guys like you come here with his dudes and they talk about being held down. They talk about how the management screw them. They talk about how they don't get what they deserve... And then they would go on to talk about how other people get free chances in a golden plate. I have to tell you that it is not something that happened to me even once in my career. You people know me for years, you know my career, you know how I came from The Brood and then I became a World Champion! I have to tell you that, nobody served that to me. In fact they tried to get that plate far from me just because they thought that I wouldn't draw money and ratings, I wouldn't sell merchandise... They didn't think that I was a top guy, a main eventer. But that's what's left in the past. It happened and it is over now. Right now, you people see me in a Tournament Title and that final isn't handed to me. To be here, I beat a guy like Bully Ray, who was just talking like you. "They screwed me, they serve golden plate to you" blah blah... This isn't the thing because to be here, to have the career that I have now, I had done everything that I can do, except with the borders of honor. I didn't kiss ass, I didn't be anybodies guy. I just be my own guy and I tried to do my best. I came here and I crawled in that ring, I scratched the ring with my nails just to get on the top! I worked my ass off to stand here tall today as Christian! I was against all odds and I succeed it! I succeed it on my own! Not with my friend Edge... But seems like even one gringo is not enough to help you. Is it because you are too bad, or they are too bad?

Crazy steps and tells Christian something but Juventud holds him.

Probably you all are really bad. Whatever. I don't look at my opponents and decide that if they are good or not. No, I don't look down to anybody. I wrestle like every match is my last match and believe me I am out here to give these fans the best. My opponent doesn't matter, it just matters who I am, and I know who I an, I am Christian! I am a guy who doesn't run away from a fight and believe me I won't quit because I am so close to my goal, so close to my dream! My dream of being a champion again, so that they good days will come once again! The sun will shine on my career! So thanks for the offer but I take all the risks to win that match because it's just in my nature! I am not afraid of any of you three! And if I have to fight with all of you, I will do it!

Crowd cheers Christian.

The things is not how fast you are. This business have never been about the pace. Of course the pace is important but pace isn't the "IT" of this business. I have been in this business for years and I know that. I am not that fast anymore, actually I have never been as fast as you guys but as I said pace isn't everything. I respect luchadors. They are great wrestlers and entertainers. I respect your wrestling tradition but I don't respect you three because you are a disgrace to luchadors and to the Mexican people! Luchadors doesn't only have the speed, they also have the heart! Look at Rey Mysterio! Look at Eddie Guerrero! They wrestle with their heart in their hands. They have the fighting spirit, but the only spirit you three have is a stupid thug life spirit. And thugs like you are not permanent in this business because they are not talented enough!

So you have your speed. I may get old a bit but that age brings experience with it. So if you are fast I will slow you down. I will make you play my game! You will play by the rules of Christian! If you two interfere I will take you down then I will come after you! No matter how much beating I will get, no matter what dirty games you play, no matter what you do I will leave Bound for Glory as the glorious one! I will leave sunday as the guy who has the Intercontinental Title in his hands. I have won that title four times in WWE and I will win it in UWF for the first time. And that title will go to the top with me! I will show that "The Instant Classic" is the delight of iMPACT! I will show that I am the greatest thing in iMPACT since sliced bread! Actually, I am better than a sliced bread! After the good bread is shown, you three stale bread will go in to rubbish. BECAUSE THAT'S..

Crowd screams "HOW I ROLL".

They knew it!

Christian throws the mic and he exits the ring, Take Over plays. As Psychosis and Crazy shouts at him, Juventud looks at Christian. Christian hits his chest three times and goes back to the backstage.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound for Glory: The Corporation (Batista/Cena) vs Stone Cold & The Miz

[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

The three men in the ring turn their heads to the top of the stage as the fans in attendance spring to their feet. 'Harder Than You Thinks' booms from the PA system signalling the imminent arrival of The Miz. After a few seconds the former UWF champion makes his way out to a rapturous reception alongside his friend and mentor, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair.

They make their way down the ramp and into the ring quickly, both men largely ignore their Bound for Glory opponents and focus on Stone Cold Steve Austin. Flair grabs a couple of mics from the ring announcer while Miz waits, never taking his eyes off of the Rattlesnake. The music dies down just as Flair hands him a mic, he holds his stare on his soon-to-be-partner for a few more moment before addressing him directly.

The Miz: Y'know I really should be surprised, I mean the 'Texas Rattlesnake' has never been a "team player". He's the man that took on an entire Corporation single-handedly, more than once. He's a man who likes to get things done on his own. He's a man that plays by his own rules. So when I hear him out here, taking shots at me, the man who he's going to be fighting side by side with at Bound for Glory, it really shouldn't come as a shock to me. Yet, I gotta say was a little taken aback. See at Bound for Glory, The Miz and Stone Cold Steve Austin have a job to do. The job doesn't involve us becoming best buddies, or spending a weekend fishing together, hell we don't even really need to speak to one and other beforehand, all this job asks us to do, is help save the Red brand from the group these two jackasses at the other side of the ring represent. It's a job that, not only do I intend to carry out, but one I will take enormous satisfaction in doing so. I have personal reasons for that and we'll get to those in a minute but first and foremost I want to repay the faith put on me by Randy Orton, by UWF Raw and by the UWF fans.

So yeah, when I hear Stone Cold Steve Austin talk about whether or not I'm up to the job it grates on me a little. It grates on me that instead of focussing on our opponents he brings up stuff about me. I would have preferred not to have come out here tonight and talked about how I'm not exactly over the moon that my partner is going to be a guy who these days is lucky if he can describe himself as a part-time superstar. But hell, it is a PPV, and while Ol' Stone Cold might not be crazy about showing up the rest of the month, he does LOVE a pay per view appearance. But do you know what? I'm prepared to say screw all that, screw all my reservations about ring rust cause deep down in my heart I know that there is no one on this PLANET who better embodies Raw, than Stone Cold, Steve Austin...

This comment brings a huge pop from the crowd and Miz turns his attention to his two opponents.

And THAT my two Corporate kiss-ass friends, is what separates the likes of us, from the likes of you. John Cena here, who despite dressing like a criminal is the guy who has spent his whole career replying "HOW HIGH!?" whenever the suits asked him to jump. You say I dropped the ball? I couldn't handle the pressure? I guess it must be easier when you've had someone holding your hand all the way. You wanna talk about dropping the ball? How about I drop your ass with a skull crushing finale? You wanna talk about pressure? Let's see how you handle the pressure when I slap on the figure four. At Bound for Glory I'm gonna hand you your ass and I'm gonna give you such a beat-down that you are gonna be drowning in your own embarrassment. Then we'll see how popular you are with the powers that be. Word. Life.

And that brings me to you, Dave Batista...

Miz turns his attention to the big man and the mention of his name bring boos from the fans.

We got some unfinished business bub. We met once, and I'd been up all night to get some, and you better believe that you got lucky. You got lucky once, but not again. This time we go the distance, this time I will be READY. This time I will give you the fight of your life. Since Lockdown it's all been about redemption for me, and I cant redeem myself without fighting my demons, and there is no bigger symbol of my failure that the 300 lbs sack of crap I see before me right now. I had RESPECT for you when you beat my ass for the title, because you did the right thing that night, but since then? You dropped the world title almost quicker than I did and rather than working your way back to the top like I'm trying to do you took the easy way out and jumped into bed with the McMahons. Now I know Stephanie McMahon has never been adversed to having full bed but with the four of your guys all squeezing in at the moment that thing must be ready to split. You're nothing but a lackey, you're not worthy of my respect and at Bound for Glory I'm gonna prove that in the middle of the ring you're not worthy of standing toe to toe with me.

So whaddaya saw we all cut the crap, stop dancing around the issue and skip straight to the part when STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! and THHHHHHHHHHHE MIZ! Stomp a couple of mud-holes in your asses! Cause boys, you're on OUR show and we're about to TAKE IT BACK!!!

The Miz drops the mic and rips of his t-shirt as all four men yell trash at each other from across the ring.

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Ironman Championship Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

4_5.jpg

Chris:
You want me to prove myself to you? That is exactly what I plan on doing Dolph. Open up your eyes buddy, and realize that some people don't have the same beliefs as you. I don't believe that everybody has to work for things. I believe that if somebody was born looking like a sculpted masterpiece then they already earned everything that there is to come to them. The reason why authorities didn't give me opportunities before is because I wasn't trying hard enough to make my name known. I realized that I just came into this ring and wrestled without even showing a personality. But, here's my personality now folks. You are all looking at a man that is hungry for fame and money. I don't waste my time and lie to the entire world by saying that I do it for the fans. That's just a load of bullshit. I have nothing to hide this way. My career is not based on a lie like yours Dolph. The truth is what I speak, and I simply don't care if anybody has a problem with that..... Because if anybody does have a problem with it, they won't do shit about it!

The fans deliver a heavy session of boos as Chris nods his head in agreement to what he just said

Chris:
You claim that I always needed help? You don't think I can make it all by myself? Why don't you think of it differently Dolph. I have support. I choose to ignore the support from the audience and only receive support from my loved ones. Because in my mind, all that matters is the opinions from the ones I know and love. Not from all these obese idiots that will cheer anything from a donkey to a bald alcoholic that repeats the same shit week in and week out. There is no use for there support. That's why I don't get you Dolph. Why did you choose to give these people the attention that they don't deserve? Is it because you have no loved ones to support you? Did your family disown you when they realized how much of an attention hogging little punk you are?

Chris begins to grow a devious smile across his face

Chris:
We all know that you are nothing more than a man desperate for attention. That's why you're on your own. You don't have support by anybody important. And quite frankly if these people knew you outside of the ring then they wouldn't like you either. That's why you are so desperate for there attention because you lack the attention from your family and so called "friends".

Boos are beginning to fill the arena again

Chris:
Now I want to give you a small bit of advice Dolph. Don't come into this match thinking you're going to win. The only thing you got to worry about in this match is your physical health, because my chiseled body is used for destruction of men in this ring. I will not only prove to you, but I will prove to all the other idiots backstage that I am not a joke. I will break you Dolph. The only thing you will be showing off is your battle wounds. Because I won't have to take you to war Dolph. One battle is all I need with you! And at the end of the day you will see your own blood dripping down your face and me standing above your beaten carcass holding MY Ironman Championship!

OOC: I know this one is last minute but I figured Blizzard can get another small reply in before the deadline. I'll delete it if it's a problem.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory: Matt Morgan versus Jeff Hardy

Jeff stares up at Morgan once again, and fires back a response worth hearing

jeffhardy.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Matt, if this is actually my final moment at Bound For Glory, then you sure as hell better recognize that Jeff Hardy is going out... with a bang!

Big pop from the crowd as Jeff dishes what he can back out to Morgan. He continues to speak soon after

Jeff Hardy: But you know what man? I'm feeling more confident than that. Hell, I know I'm feeling a helluva lot more confident than that. Because whats interesting man, is youre so bent on taking me out, you're so fixated on breaking me in two, toying with me for as long as possible before you send me into next week, that you're going to bite the dust man. That right there, it'll be your downfall. Not often do I come out here and say that I got this in the bag, because its unpredictable with what can happen in this ring. But right now, the way you're staring at me, with the words that youre saying to me, Matt Morgan.. I know almost for certain that you are going to go to that proverbial well one to many times and I will catch you slippin man. Honestly man, you can beat me pillar to post all match long and I wont quit. But you'll be so stuck on making me an example of what "Your Anarchy" looks like, that I'll get you. I'll embarrass you like you did to me on Impact. Because if anything, IF ANYTHING, I will make sure you question every single thing you've said about me, and about Anarchy. I will make you think twice about saying Anarchy is your new domain and youre going to run rough-shot over it. How am I gonna do it? Well Matt, thats my surprise to you.

Jeff Hardy has that look in his eyes like he's up to something. Maybe he'll light a ladder on fire and jump off of it. Nobody knows.

Jeff Hardy: You ask me if you're the bad guy in this situation... it's not clear cut like that though Matt. The world isn't black and white, it's in shades of grey and colors. Where we fall isn't as simple as you make it out. I understand that a lot of people don't like me Matt. I get that, its an obstacle I've always faced. But I am comfortable in my own skin, I know who I am, and I accept that others do not. But for you to label me as "the bad guy", I will not accept that. If you wanna throw labels at me, do it man. Go ahead. All day long I'll take em and you will see that none of them stick. I might be the bad guy to some because I take chances that nobody is stupid enough to take, or maybe because I wear facepaint and go out of my way to entertain these people. Maybe its because I go to the beat of my own drum, or that I apparently get success that I "dont deserve". Whatever it is man, hate me all you want. Whoever it is, can hate me all they want. I dont sweat it, I dont get phased by it, because I dont live for other people. I dont focus on what you think and let it bring me down. I rise above, I fly high above it all and if that gets me in trouble, which it does often, then you better polish your boots Matt, because you'll be scraping my face off of them a lot. No matter how much you do that man, I will stand up. I will fight back and I will make sure you remember my name. I give myself for this business, I make moments happen, I create memories. And so much so that I know at Bound For Glory, if you win, people wont remember that. They'll remember how much of a crazy son of a bitch Jeff Hardy is for doing what he did to Matt. Morgan.

Jeff looks like he's calmed down a bit and continues to speak to his opponent.

Jeff Hardy: I understand thats a bold claim. I understand that you say that no matter what trick I pull out of the bag, you will stop me. Every. Single. Time. But man, I really think you underestimate me. I think you wont give me the credit I know I deserve. Sure, I didn't walk on eggshells on Anarchy, sure, I beat Russos golden boy and got him kicked out. Sure I beat Goldberg which sent him off for a bit and pissed him right off. And my brother? Need anything be said man? And obviously, theres you. I made an enemy just by existing. Matt... I am no superman. I can be hurt, I can be beaten, I can be incapacitated. And as shocking as that may be, its what you do with that pain what makes you who you are. So while you are my damn kryptonite right now, I'll endure your punishment and hit you where it hurts. I made my whole damn career based on that man. You may be one big ass giant, with a nasty temper, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And if you really want to come to Anarchy and bring the fight to me, then you are going to have a very long and hard fall. What you claim, what you want to stand for, what you wanna be all about on Anarchy... is way far ahead of you man. You havent earned a damn thing in UWF yet. You dont have the damn ground to stand on to say that I'm over, that I'm done! You talk a big game, but you've got a long way to go before you have any merit with Jeff Hardy. I know youre a threat, I know you are a dangerous guy and a hazard to my health. But as far as your words Matt.. they're hollow, just like that head of yours. More importantly, they're hollow like your heart. And I know its cliche, but the guy who ends up being remembered at Bound For Glory.. between us, is the guy who will give it all up and leave it all in that ring. The guy with the most passion and heart; somebody like me. Youre a guy, who stands for something like the Establishment does. You want it all, you'll take it by force and by any shortcut you can. And I just cant let you pass me by while I've bleed for any and all opportunities I've gotten.

Matt and Jeff stare each other down while Hardy finishes up

Jeff Hardy: And while you stand for all those things and more, while you hate me with every fiber of your being, I want you to remember something and let it sink in for a little bit man. Why.. do buildings fall? Do you know why Matt? Because buildings have weakness and the way to figure out a weakness, is to look at its blueprint. And what straight up sucks for you Matt, is you wear yours on your damn sleeve. Nothing brings down a building faster than a bunch of TNT in the right places Morgan, and you're playing with the human equivalent of dynamite. A few big bangs... and you're nothing.. but a whisper in the wind.

Jeff lowers his microphone and the fans get behind the daredevil and chant "HARDY HARDY HARDY" for him. Even though he's content with losing, everybody in the arena knows Jeff will fight for everything he stands for. Morgan and Hardy wont budge and it will be a clash for the ages between the two.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Ironman Championship Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

Dolph grins at Chris, as he has a semi-impressed expression on his face, before responding.

normal_v00051.png

Dolph Ziggler: Oh, no, no! Please don’t believe for one second that my eyes are closed, because since day one, my eyes have been WIDE open, pal. My eyes are open right now and what I see in front of me is a pathetic, low-life, leech of a man who relies way too much on his buddies to get the job done. No offense…

Dolph tilts his head to the right, with a smug look on his face.

Dolph Ziggler: You just don’t get it, do you Chris? I came in this company with one goal in mind, and that’s make my way straight up the top with no one supporting me! It’s not my fault I looked too damn good doing it. Dolph shot a quick smirk toward the camera, and the fans responded with cheers. I didn’t ask for these people to cheer me, support me, make all of these signs, make t-shirts, call me their favorite, yadda yadda, blah blah blah, you get the gist! I didn’t ask for that, I didn’t demand respect like you. You see, I came right in, did my thing, and I earned my god damn respect! I earned my respect and it just so happened that these people liked what I was doing! These people chose to respect me, not vice versa!

The fans aren’t sure how to respond to that, but cheers nonetheless because it’s Dolph.

Dolph Ziggler: It’s not like I don’t like the support they give me. What am I supposed to do, ignore them and go on with my day? No, when you have an arena full of people cheering your name, you embrace it! THAT’s what I did; I embraced the cheers, and soaked in the support from people who ACTUALLY care about me. You want to talk about people who don’t care? You think the Establishment actually cares about you? Open your eyes, Chris, they don’t care about you! Russo just so happened to look down the list of the ‘bad guys’ on his roster and picked the dumbest one so he can manipulate him. Newsflash, that’s you! He knew he could get in your mind and control you! He’s the puppet master and you’re the puppet. He manipulated you by actually making you think you’re something when in reality, you’re nothing Chris. You’re a man who made some bad choices and now? Those choices are coming back to bite you in the ass.

Dolph nods his head in total belief with his confident words, before pacing around the ring, stretching out his right arm as he speaks toward himself.

Dolph Ziggler: You’re not the only who has to prove himself, Chris. This is MY chance to open everybody’s eyes, and show all of the doubters that I truly am the best in this company! As much as you love to talk about how when you switch into your high gear, there’s nobody that can stop you. Well, I’ve already proven time and time again that nobody can keep up with me when I’m at my best, and come this Sunday, you’re going to discover that for yourself! I know I’m arrogant, I admit it, I’m a cocky son of a gun! I use that confidence and belief to my advantage because I know I’m the best! I know I have all the potential in the world to win, and you have so-called potential, but not the potential you’re thinking, you have all the potential in the world to lose!

Dolph grins from ear-to-ear, as he locks eyes with Chris, all seriousness.

Dolph Ziggler: This is the best advice you’ll get so listen up and listen good, Chris. Without a REAL genius behind you, you’re not a future-star in the making, you’re not a ‘can’t miss project’. You’re just another mindless meat-head that’s going to be beaten by the BIGGER name, Dolph… Ziggler.

Dolph slowly lowers the microphone, not taking off his eyes of his opponent the entire way.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Psychosis leans over Juventud's shoulder and speaks.

Psychosis
Aye, why is de gringo talking about bread?

All three Mexicools shrug before Juventud takes to the mic again.

Juventud
Look here you racist, none of us even know what you're talking about. You went on and on about speaking another language when none of us even spoke Spanish. Everyone knows what a gringo is and it's not just a white man. It is a corrupt person who holds us down. It is the people who stand by idly because it doesn't affect them. You are the scum of the earth! Not us! You called us thugs, we are not thugs! We're not like the LAX. We're hard working Americans who are refused our basic rights. All we're doing is trying to get wrestling contracts with UWF and that won't happen unless I win the Intercontinental Championship. You are in the way of that. You are stopping the American dream! You are just like everyone else out here and we will deal with you accordingly.

The fans boo Juventud but he doesn't pay attention and continues to press on.

You are everything that's wrong with UWF! And never, ever, call us gringos! You have no right to speak Spanish to us! You're just another white man trying to take something from us. You don't have any idea what it's like to be Mexicool. You were being held down in WWE. That was nothing compared to UWF. This is the place that really matters and here, you've been given numerous opportunities and failed. We weren't even allowed to compete here. This place has hired Charlie Haas for multiple appearances and yet we sit at home on the sidelines! Even after you opposed them and fought the general manager of RAW, they still gave you another chance. The only reason we weren't immediately fired when we attacked William Regal and that Jobber is because now they realize that the Mexican market is untapped. LAX and Los Guerreros do good there so they are keeping us around to benefit them. But we can't become too successful. They don't want us ruining their show but I'm about to prove them right. I'm going to get what I want and then I'm going to burn this company down!

All three Mexicools jump up and down with excitement.

And you want to stop that but the thing is, mi amigos here have my back. And if I heard correctly, you said you would be willing to fight them also. Hey Impact, did you hear that? You hear that Joseph Park? Christian just said he would fight all three of us. No spoilers but this match just got a lot more interesting.

Psychosis and Super Crazy rub their hands together and stare at Christian with smiles.

You talk about slowing down the pace of this match so I take it you missed the last edition of Anarchy. It's okay, all you missed was my boys here earning their first win. You should get used to seeing us run this place. But I also announced that we will be having a Ladder Match. You may think that makes this is your match to win but you'd be dead wrong. Anything goes in this match and it's ALL about speed. You can slow the pace all you want but speed is what wins these matches. But don't worry gringo, I won't run up the ladder right away and win it. I want to teach a lesson to everyone that you don't stand in Los Mexicools way!

And that goes especially for you Christian! I already know what you're going to say. I've won multiple ladder matches in my career, I created the TLC, I am an innovator blah blah blah. Who cares gringo! All you people need to know is Los Mexicools were the ones who beat Christian at his own game. I specifically requested this match to shut you up. Even in your own specialty, you are not better than me. Than us! I want to literally see you reach for gold before I snatch it from you just like you gringos have done to us all our lives!

Juventud delivers that last line with intensity but the crowd still boos him.

OOC: I wouldn't usually start another round this late but I had to respond to that long post haha. Good luck CC.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Batista stares at Miz who just ripped his shirt off and threw a fit while talking some trash. The fans are definitely behind Miz, but Batista just keeps his gaze fixated on the "Awesome one". Batista looks at Cena, and Cena just shrugs and laughs to himself. Batista raises his mic up once the crowd has settled down.

Batista44.jpg

Dave Batista:... Are you done? You wanna put that shirt back on kid?

Batista proceeds to belittle the Miz for his outburst. The Animal laughs at his dry humor, before speaking again.

Batista: Dont waste your time with that one, Bound for Glory is right around the bend and you might as well go out looking like you're supposed to be a wrestler. But we got unfinished business? Now thats a good joke right there. Because as far as Im concerned Miz, I put you down at Lockdown and I said "No" to the whole "believe the hype" thing you had going for you. YOU have unfinished business with me, but WE do not have anything to settle. You're the one with a grudge, youre the one with a chip on your shoulder and its going to stay that way, because at Bound for Glory either John or Myself is gonna drop you back onto that mat and send you packing to Impact on a stretcher. And for the record... Miz.. I didnt drop the ball. I'd like to see your miserable ass face the top division of Smackdown in a Scramble Match and win it, only to be cashed in on. So if you were champion, you would have folded like a bad hand of cards. So dont EVEN try to talk about dropping the ball! Youre the won who couldnt hang at Wrestlemania, Youre the one who lost to me in two minutes, and youre the one who took his ball and went "waaaaah" all the way home. So dont. even. try with me Miz. Dont.

Batista turns his gaze over to Stone Cold and takes a small step in his direction. Over the boos, Dave speaks to the legend

Batista: You know Austin, I figured you'd understand the difference between what you'd call predictable, and the truth. And what I mean by that, is that you ever think that maybe some of the people who said those things to you are right? Huh? You think for one second, a guy like me, a guy like Cena would ever play second fiddle to a old workhorse like yourself? Especially on the biggest show of the company? Thats not being predictable, from somebody else, you could say that. From Me? From Dave Batista? Its the truth. Of all people, I'd think Stone Cold knew when to hang them up, but I guess I was wrong, because youre just straight up selfish. You want that spotlight dont you? Well, Steve, thats just too damn bad. The spotlight will always and has been fixated on Batista and now The Corporation. You can try to take it all you want, but you're gonna come up short in this one and I'm just counting down the seconds to when I can kick your ass and make your life a living hell on Raw. And while my recent runs have seen me come and go on different brands, that is just the life of Dave Batista. I know I can come and go as I please and nobody will turn me down, because I am part of the cornerstones of UWF. You used to be, and now, you've been replaced. So why dont you stop fighting and acting like a "cry baby bitch" as you like to say, and accept defeat for once in your stupid life. It would save you from one helluva world of hurt, believe you me.

Batista takes a step back towards his tag partner Cena while the fans boo him loudly. Austin looks bored most likely, and Miz stands by the veteran as Austin speaks soon afterwards

OOC: Short one, I expect about the same from you guys just so we can get one more up. I feel this angle deserves it. Lets go! :)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Bound For Glory Prediction Thread

Official Card:

UWFChampionshipMatch-EdgevsCMPunk_zps57fdf9a8.png

UWF Championship Match:
Very unfortunate to see Shawn disappear and despite Nash being put in instead, Edge will remain champion.

WorldHeavywegithChampionshipMatch-AJvsD-Bry_zpsabafe201.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles

At first I thought AJ would win it but Hoov showed up towards the end and just gave him a run for his money. It's hard to pick but I'm going to go with Chase on this one.

UWFGlobalChampionshipMatch-KhalivsKane_zps019a517e.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer

I'm not going to lie, I'm going to skim this match very fast because the two wrestlers are very boring to me. That said I like the way each guy plays them but I see SBS retaining.

UWFInternationalChampionshipMatch_zpsafaab79c.png

UWF International Championship defended in a Flag Match:
The UWF International Champion, Fandango versus Homicide

I'm glad I picked Chase as my opponent for BFG because I knew he would pull out the best in me. Dude basically made me use months of material about Fandango talking about himself haha. It's going to be a great read and I can't wait.

IQuitMatch-DeanAmbrosevsCodyRhodes_zps61694a3a.png

I Quit Match:
Dean Ambrose versus The Corporation's Cody Rhodes

I have an idea how this match will end despite who wins. Dean Ambrose has never quit or tapped out so it's going to be interesting to see how I will lose if I do. Then you have Cody who could lose a lot of momentum in the corporation if he quits so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out if he loses. Either way it's been fun Rey and I'm glad we finally feuded. I think this match should end the feud as you really have nowhere else to go after this aside from killing one another haha.

FatalFourWayMatch-KevvsHuntervsEnzovsSandow_zpsc7dd3e6e.png

Number One Contendership for the UWF Championship, Fatal Four Way Match:
Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Dvon Dudley*

This is another hard match to predict. I would say Sandow but I think Rey tries to stay out of the World title picture. I love Enzo but I'm going to go with HHH.

RawvsCorporationMatch_zpsd3fd4456.png

Raw versus The Corporation Tag Team Match:
Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon

The Corporation because I just can't see them losing this big a match.

UWFExtremeChampionshipMatch-BigShowvsUmagac_zps893985cf.png

UWF Extreme Championship to defend in a Last Man Standing Match:
The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

Big Show because Umaga is going to another show and I can see Umaga challenging for a world title in the near future.

TagTeamTitles_zpsc71d352e.png

UWF Tag Team Championship Match
It’s a shame to see the tag tournament end so uneventfully since Dexter hasn’t shown up. Beer Money for the win and than the great boom of tag team wrestling.

UWFUStitlematch_zps9b3127da.png

UWF United States Championship to be defended in a Two Falls Match:
The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro
First Fall: Three Way Dance (Eliminator round)
Second Fall: Steel Cage Match (1v1 Match)

Sucks it only went 1-1-1 but I have to pick Taker here.

UWFIntercontinentalLadderMatch_zps844b8203.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Finals, Ladder Match:
Christian versus Juventud

I really enjoyed how Natlav made my team interact during the tag match on Impact so I look forward to how he deals with them in a Ladder Match. Plus Juventud and Christian in a Ladder Match sounds like an awesome match. Maybe not so much in real life now but if feds, anything can happen.

UWFIronmanChampionship_zps6e7f3215.png

UWF Ironman Championship to be defended in a 30 Minute Ironman Match:
UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters

I pick Ziggler to retain. Blizzard is one of those guys who deserves a lot more praise than he gets.

UWFHardcoreChampionshipMatch-KennedyvsEddieGuerrero_zpsde702026.png

UWF Hardcore Championship to be defended in a Hardcore Match:
The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

I'm going with Kennedy because I can see Dresdon's Eddie doing big things on Impact. You know a la familia and Mexicools run in is imminent.

GrudgeMatch-SabinvsLesnar_zps837069f8.png

Singles Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette versus Chris Sabin

This match was built up last minute but it did a terrific job. Two nice short TTs but I think Lesner has this.

GrudgeMatch-HassanampOtungavsTheFacepainters_zps3206fd66.png

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior

I've really been enjoying the team of Otunga and Hassan. I see them picking up the win.

GrudgeMatch-BatemanCarlito_zps3fd45277.png

Singles Match:
Carlito versus Derrick Bateman

I feel kind of bad for taking another spot on the card that could have been given to like Fetter's Goldberg or Clack's Kidd for redemption but I think Dresdon wanted to give Carlito a nice PPV win because my Bateman has pretty much nothing to gain since he's going to another brand and is a side kick.

King of the Ring Finals Match
Kurt Angle versus Austin Aries
This is another one of those very tough matches. I want Aries to win it but I just see Angle coming out on top.

Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy versus Matt Morgan

And another tough one. Both of you came off of very strong months followed by a loss so this is very tough. Both newish characters for you guys but damn. I'm going to pick Shane's Hardy here but CWalker's guys will beat him up afterwards to get back their heat.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Austin has stood there listening to everything that both opponents and his tag team partner had to say as he looks at Miz first.

39.jpg

Stone Cold: Try not ta' take it so damn personally kid, after all if there's one thing that everybody knows about Stone Cold it's that Stone Cold doesn't trust anybody, especially when it comes ta' matches a' this variety, and that's because yours truly has been left hanging in matches like this more than once. Matter a' fact, Dave Batista was in that match. Kofi Kingston, Paul Burchill, and The Undertaker let Stone Cold down and as a result, Team Heyman had their way with You See Dubya Smackdown and there wasn't a thing that I could do about it but be pissed off. Now we're in a similar boat with you waitin' until the last possible second ta' show yer face, in turn showin' yer ass and makin' me look like one too in the process. Yer right, we got a job ta' do at Bound For Glory, and that's why I was fixin' ta' stomp a mudhole in ya so deep and wide if ya didn't show up that Maryse woulda had somewhere else ta' hang up 'er clothes.

But now that yer here, I don't have a reason ta' do that, unless ya decide ta' give me one. So let's go out there Sunday night and do that job and make sure that these pieces a' trash are the ones getting swept from the mat into a Hefty bag and not you 'er me. Sound simple enough for ya, son?

Austin turns his attention to Batista now.

Now back ta' you, you big tatted prick. To answer your question, I do expect you ta' play second fiddle ta' me considering the last time I was around these parts, that's exactly what you were doin'. And that's what you'd be doin' right now if you weren't smilin' like a donut and swishin' the managerial gravy around like it was mouthwash, and pretty soon, that's what yer gonna be doin' again. You might deem it selfish, but of course you do, because me steppin' back into the game and findin' my way back into the spotlight means you don't get ta' hold down the young bucks like Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan that're tryna' make a livin' for themselves. Because you and John, much like myself, you've had your taste of the top, especially you who got title shot after title shot after title shot after title shot, which to me, much like yer brand jumpin' and start and stop employment around here, doesn't signify them knowin' the cream a' the crop when they see it, it's them giving second, third, fourth, fifth, and so-on chances ta' someone that doesn't deserve it.

Maybe I am going to get my ass kicked and have my life made a living hell, but I'm taking you and the Corporation with me when I go, and that's the bottom line, cuz...

Once again Stone Cold is interrupted before he can finish his trademark catchphrase as the crowd boos this viciously.

Blizzard

Reaction score

John release a couple of chuckles, soaking in The Miz’s words, with a smug expression on his face.

Cena_spit_1_large_display_image.jpg

John Cena: Oh, shut the HELL up, Austin!

The audience explodes in boos, and John shakes his head in anger, continuing.

John Cena: Nobody here gives a damn how many times you’ve been screwed over. Nobody gives a damn that you’ve been let down in the past and most importantly; nobody gives a damn about YOU anymore. When’s the last time anyone talked about you before you got in the Corporation’s business? Think about it, baldy, I got ALL day. I got all day for you to think deep down inside because the fact is, you can’t. You can’t think of it because nobody ever mentioned you before you decided to ask for your death-wish. You hear me, Austin? You entered into our business because you wanted to be the hero again; you wanted everyone to talk about the almighty ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin again. From your perspective that’s how you see it but from our perspective? You’re just asking for your death-wish. You’re asking for your career to be permanently over, and that’s exactly what we plan on doing.

John nods his head, as he places a hand on the shoulder of Batista, with a vicious smirk on his face, before focusing on The Miz.

John Cena: That was a good one, kid. You had my dying when you ripped off your shirt and TRIED to look threatening. That was pretty funny because as far as I’m concerned? You’re nothing but a glorified, walking joke. This whole redemption thing you got going on? It’s nothing but a pathetic attempt by an irrelevant wrestler to try and salvage your career. And, now, I can see in your eyes you’re finally realizing no one can save your career. Not even you. You don’t want to admit it, but deep down inside, you know it, as well. You know that this is it for you. The end of the line, the end of the road, the end… of your story – the end of the embarrassing career of The Miz.

John grins from ear-to-ear, as the fans rain down boos on the Corporate Champion, who turns his head toward Austin again, slowly walking toward him before getting in his face.

John Cena: And, THAT’s the bottom line, because John Cena said so!

John locks eyes with Austin, as he lowers the microphone, as The Miz responds.​

Reactions: 1 person

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Christian asks for another mic from the staff. He takes it and he is in front of the ring.

So seems like my words made you three a bit angry... I can see why. I know why you are upset. I know why you three are angry. It is just because my words are nothing less than reality. My words were the facts and hearing these facts hurted you deep down. You live your life with your lies. You tell yourselves lies so that you can go on living. You shout at me just to make these people forget what I have just said. Believe me, they will not forget what I said. Because those words were nothing less than reality. Those words are nothing less than what they see and what they witness every single week! I know the fact, they know the fact, and even though you can't admit it, you know it deep down inside as well. Just like you know that I will beat you and I will be the Intercontinental Champion!

Crowd cheers Christian.

Now, I will take this time to right a wrong of you now. You called me a "racist". I am not racist. Well, that's a false accusation. I am not against to any race. I don't hate any race. In fact I respect all of them. I respect Latinos and all of the other races. But that doesn't mean that I will respect to each and every single one of their people. No. Just like I said, I don't respect you. But I can not blame Latinos for having three a**holes in their race, no, I can't. I can't blame your family. The only people to blame is you three. I am not you three of you. I don't blame other people for my bad. If I had done wrong things in the past, if I failed, I blame myself because in this ring nobody wrestles for me, but myself. So if I lose, that's my bad. That shows that I made a mistake at any point of the match. You on the other hand, you blame the referee, you blame the executives, you blame fans, you blame the Americans! But soon, you three will blame yourselves and then everybody will see how close friends you all three are. I know what "real friendship" is. Rhino and Edge... I have broken up with them for a multiple of times but in the end we stick together. We apologize each other. I look at you, and I see sordid fake friends!

And your sordid friends are just with you because they know and you know that when you three are left by yourselves you fail. You fall down to the mat and you get pinned. Or you submit when you are in a huge pain. You guys are definitely thugs. Because a thug is weak by his own, but as a gang... They are better because they can play their dirty games. They can cheat. But believe me that won't happen on Bound for Glory because Glory is something that you have to take by yourself! Just like American Dream! Every single person who wanted it worked so hard! They worked their asses off and they did it! And you... Believe me, you will not win that title without deserving it! And if you two little rats try to interfere I will take you down. Yeah, that may not sound realistic because I am not huge, I am not really strong, but believe me, the fire in my heart is enough for it! I want to be the Intercontinental Champion and I WILL be the Intercontinental Champion! So if I have to fight you three, I will fight! I am not scared of three punks like you! So Joseph Park, believe me I am not afraid to face these three guys in a match! But on sunday night, it's only about you and me Juventud. If these two try to make it about themselves... Well, I will just lay 'em down!

This match, is about me! If you requested that match to be a ladder match, then you made the mistake of your life! You are looking down on me now. I know that. You want to show these people that you can beat me at my own game. You want to show them that you are the biggest thing going on iMPACT! Everybody wants to do that, everybody wants to show that they are the best thing on iMPACT but listen closely, none of you are... If you have a look at iMPACT roster you will se Mr. iMPACT there! It's not Great Khali, it's not Rob Van Dam, it's not Kane, it's not anybody, but myself! iMPACT is my home! iMPACT is the place where I have become a world champion for the very first time! Years ago I made iMPACT a phenomenon! Everybody tuned in on Thursday Nights just for me! Because they had a chance to see me on a high stake! iMPACT is my ring and ladder match is my match! I have been in lots of ladder matches... King of the Mountain Match, Money in the Bank Ladder Match, 3 Way Tag Team Ladder Match, TLC matches but most importantly I had been the World Heavyweight Champion in a Ladder Match! This is my match! I know what this match is about and it's not about speed! It's about heart and experience! That ladder can knock you down but you should have a heart to get back on your feet! You should have experience to use that ladder in the best way you can! And after all those years, I know what I should do, I know what I would do! With that ladder I can break you into pieces! With that ladder I can make your hurt! Yeah, I can get hurt as well but no matter what happens, I will get back on my feet, I will knock you down, I will climb to that ladder and I will take that title! And then, I will be glorious!

Crowd chants "Christian".

So, I bragged a bit but once again they are nothing less than reality. On Bound for Glory I will step in this ring for MY match! And then I will take Intercontinental Title and then I will go to MY SHOW, I will step into MY RING as a champion! Because that's how I roll!

Christian drops the mic and shows his waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.