UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UWF Raw, Smackdown, Anarchy & Impact Present Bound For Glory 2013

Fillitupone_zpsdf03a3e6.png

Credit: Grimlock

Date:-
29th of September 2013

Safeco Field, Seattle
safecooutside.jpg

Theme Song:-
[video=youtube;MwTv45OW5Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwTv45OW5Yw[/video]
In This Moment - Gunshow

Official Card:

TheKingoftheRingfinals_zps12030b16.png

King of the Ring Finals:
Raw's Kurt Angle versus Impact's Austin Aries

UWFChampionshipMatch-EdgevsNash_zps0e17007c.png

UWF Championship Match:
The UWF Champion, Edge versus Kevin Nash

WorldHeavywegithChampionshipMatch-AJvsD-Bry_zpsabafe201.png

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles

UWFGlobalChampionshipMatch-KhalivsKane_zps019a517e.png

UWF Global Championship Match:
The UWF Global Champion, The Great Khali w/Ranjin Singh versus Kane w/Paul Bearer

UWFInternationalChampionshipMatch_zpsafaab79c.png

UWF International Championship defended in a Flag Match:
The UWF International Champion, Fandango versus Homicide

TagTeamTitles_zpsc71d352e.png

UWF Tag Team Championship Match:
The UWF Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase & Wade Barrett versus Beer Money Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode)

IQuitMatch-DeanAmbrosevsCodyRhodes_zps61694a3a.png

I Quit Match:
Dean Ambrose versus The Corporation's Cody Rhodes

FatalFourWayMatch-KevvsHuntervsEnzovsSandow_zps40d48cd8.png

Number One Contendership for the UWF Championship, Fatal Four Way Match:
Enzo Amore versus Damien Sandow versus The COO, Triple H versus Brother Devon

RawvsCorporationMatch_zpsd3fd4456.png

Raw versus The Corporation Tag Team Match:
Representing Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Miz w/Ric Flair versus Dave Batista & John Cena w/Stephanie McMahon

UWFExtremeChampionshipMatch-BigShowvsUmagac_zps893985cf.png

UWF Extreme Championship to defend in a Last Man Standing Match:
The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga w/Trish Stratus versus The Big Show

UWFUStitlematch_zps9b3127da.png

UWF United States Championship to be defended in a Two Falls Match:
The UWF United States Champion, Chris Jericho versus The Undertaker versus Vampiro
First Fall: Three Way Dance (Eliminator round)
Second Fall: Steel Cage Match (1v1 Match)

UWFIntercontinentalLadderMatch_zps844b8203.png

UWF Intercontinental Championship Finals, Ladder Match:
Christian versus Juventud

UWFIronmanChampionship_zps6e7f3215.png

UWF Ironman Championship to be defended in a 30 Minute Ironman Match:
UWF Ironman Champion, Dolph Ziggler versus Chris Masters

UWFHardcoreChampionshipMatch-KennedyvsEddieGuerrero_zpsde702026.png

UWF Hardcore Championship to be defended in a Hardcore Match:
The UWF Hardcore Champion, Mister Kennedy versus Eddie Guerrero

GrudgeMatch-SabinvsLesnar_zps837069f8.png

Singles Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette versus Chris Sabin

GrudgeMatch-HassanampOtungavsTheFacepainters_zps3206fd66.png

Tag Team Match:
Muhammad Hassan w/Daviari & David Otunga w/Brad Maddox versus Sting & The Ultimate Warrior

GrudgeMatch-MorganvsHardy_zps4eb0d857.png

Singles Match:
Matt Morgan w/Alex Riley & Paul Heyman versus Jeff Hardy

GrudgeMatch-BatemanCarlito_zps3fd45277.png

Singles Match:
Carlito versus Derrick Bateman

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 2013 Official Card

Please let Dod do graphics. I must be the only person who thinks its an awful poster.

But posters ain't a big concern. Look forward to this!

SBS

Reaction score

Please let Dod do graphics. I must be the only person who thinks its an awful poster.

But posters ain't a big concern. Look forward to this!

I'm sorry you feel that way Andrew indeed I am. And I take full responsibility for this poster seeing as it was my idea. It will all make sense once Raw goes up. But I am quite proud of it, and being photoshop challenged as I am I am fortunate enough to have Grimlock do the posters for me considering everyone here treats him like shit. So again I'm sorry you don't like it, but to find someone who can do work like this at the quality well there just isn't anyone else that comes to mind I'd be willing to trust to do it. So it is what it is and if you don't like it, that's on me. Oh well.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Personally I like the idea of the graphics, and I like the match up pics, the only thing about the poster is it looks a bit empty. I do love the wild-west theme though, good word by Grimlock!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I'm sorry you feel that way Andrew indeed I am. And I take full responsibility for this poster seeing as it was my idea. It will all make sense once Raw goes up. But I am quite proud of it, and being photoshop challenged as I am I am fortunate enough to have Grimlock do the posters for me considering everyone here treats him like shit. So again I'm sorry you don't like it, but to find someone who can do work like this at the quality well there just isn't anyone else that comes to mind I'd be willing to trust to do it. So it is what it is and if you don't like it, that's on me. Oh well.

As I said, It isn't a big concern to what graphics look like :)

I see the old-school feel to it on that poster, it works but I ain't a fan of it. I mean I probably couldn't make better so you are right when ya say it is what it is haha.

Just I don't like the smudge effect over Bryan, always felt a couple more wrestlers there would be nice but that's just my opinion.

I can't wait for the full card though! Edge/Punk is going to be awesome

Dash

Reaction score

I like the poster but I do have to agree that the smudge effect seems a little unnecessary. I think rather than getting the effect of it looking old and torn up, it's looking more like someone rubbed out parts of Bryan's body with an eraser. Not to take anything away from his work though, the poster looks great otherwise and I love the theme of the Wanted Poster, plus I wouldn't be able to do any better so kudos to Grimlock.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Where the feck is Rhino?! This is the perfect freaking poster for his current storyline thing. Gotta work his way back up.

Song sucks though, I'll be up front with that one.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

A western type poster for BFG doesn't fit IMO. It should be stars because its where stars are made.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

One day I will be featured on a poster.... one day, but personally I love this layout and design of everything. I think it looks pretty damn cool. All grungy, seems like were in the Wild West. I like it a lot.

Reaction score

One day I will be featured on a poster.... one day, but personally I love this layout and design of everything. I think it looks pretty damn cool. All grungy, seems like were in the Wild West. I like it a lot.

Your prayers have been answered Chase.

Grimlock sent me this easier today, he's tried to fill it up a bit more but he pointed out, it's almost impossible to move Daniel Bryan because of the bullethole effect so this is the best he could do without having to remake the entire banner from scratch and spend another three odd hours on it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Grimlock sent me this easier today, he's tried to fill it up a bit more but he pointed out, it's almost impossible to move Daniel Bryan because of the bullethole effect so this is the best he could do without having to remake the entire banner from scratch and spend another three odd hours on it.

Talk about favoritism haha. AJ being the only one who wasn't shot in the head. He was shot in the chest.

I like the western theme. I like any PPV that has a poster that reflects the theme of the night. And this just happens to be the west.

In my memory, almost every single King of The Ring PPV's in feds have been awesome. This being BFG with KoR is going to make it that much better.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Not to nitpick but Raw guy, Raw guy, Raw guy, Raw guy, Raw guy.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Since Trish was the sole focus of one of the two SummerSlam posters I'm kinda okay with Edge not being on this poster, or Umaga, or Rock... but heh... I do like the grungy dirty effect. The old hard western look. Goin to be gettin down and dirty.

Get Er Done.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

As much as me & EoR disagreed from our past, I will give the man his props on this poster. He did good quality work. I like the second one better because of the additional guys..even if they're all RAW guys :D

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trash-talking

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

Fans in the arena begin with a mix reaction as they hear the music of "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles hit through out the arena. AJ Styles goes as he makes his way down the ramp with an intense look on his face. Normally AJ Styles would greet the fans, but right now he is dead focus knowing what is going on Raw. AJ Styles makes his way down the ramp, and he enters the ring. AJ goes and does his pose with his football gloves spelling AJ. Some fans follow suit as AJ Styles ends up grabbing a microphone as he begins to speak

8PuOeAh.png

AJ Styles: Bound for Glory is near, and you know what that means we are closer to the showdown between AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight championship. You know if you asked me a year ago if I would be in this situation I would've told you flat out no. I never thought that ever in my career I would get another shot at the World Heavyweight championship, let alone be wrestling in the UWF ever again, and even though I have put you fans through some major hell I just want to say a couple of things to you people... Thank you.

the fans cheer for AJ Styles saying that, and Styles goes on as he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Throughout all the good, and the bad that I have dealed with there have been some of you who has stucked by my side. You're the people who believe in me, and your the people who pay there hard earned money each and every single week to see the UWF roster perform each and every single night, and let me tell you guys it feels good that you guys have supported me once again, but in all honesty I am not in the best of moods. It seems as if we have a problem on Tuesday Night Raw. Stephanie McMahon believes that she selected a group of guys that she feels benefit the UWF, more then a select amount of people. When she selected these men she had me in mind, but the problem was she couldn't control me. The problem was I was too much of a wild card for her so she decided to go through a snake route and get my former friend, and boss Dixie Carter to come out here and control me.

Now Stephanie I got to hand it to you that was some damn smart thinking that you did right there. The problem is Steph your plan that you set up you did it to the wrong guy. You see do it to any ordinary man it would have worked, but Stephanie I am no ordinary man. Oh no, no Steph I am "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles. You want to go out and pick a fight with me. You want to mess with me and my personal life, you want to mess with me and my dreams. Well Stephanie let me just say bring it, because I am not afraid of your corporation. It dosen't matter how many times you beat me up, and drag me down I am like a phoenix rising from the ashes I will come up burning brighter then before. You see Stephanie some people like to drop pipe bombs here in this company, and let me drop one on you. Stephanie you feel as if you know what is best for buisness, you feel as if you has this evil plan filled with big talent. Guys who you feel can sell more T-Shirts, Guys who you feel can get you more charity event invites, guys who can get into more movie roles. Well newsflash Stephanie not one of these fans care about that sutff. What we care about is wrestling.

fans cheer like crazy for AJ Styles as AJ Styles looks on and he smiles. AJ goes on and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Right now the best wrestler in this company is standing right here in the middle of this ring, and people don't get this mixed up. Just because I despise Stephanie McMahon dosen't mean I am on Randy Orton's side. Oh no, no, no. Randy your just as guilty by association because you're the one who cleared Dixie to come into the building that night. No I have no alliance towards Randy nor Stephanie, my only alliance in this company is you guys the fans... and I think it is about time this company gives you what you deserve.

Fans chant "AJ" through out the arena. AJ Styles goes and breathes some fresh air and AJ Styles begins to speak

AJ Styles: A World Heavyweight Champion that is about you the people. You see for so long that belt has been up for grabs due to Stephanie McMahon trying to get her guys to win that belt, but I guarantee you people at Bound for Glory when I win that world heavyweight championship... you the fans will be the ultimate winners. I know you people love Daniel Bryan, and don't get me wrong I have no problem with Daniel Bryan, but Bryan let me tell you this I have worked months, and months for me to get this opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. Judging by the circumstances this may be my only shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Especially if Stephanie is running things. So Bryan it is nothing personal just know it is business.

I know Bryan you went through hell trying to get the world heavyweight championship around your waist, but I went through hell myself, trying to earn the respect of these fans once again. I had to start from the bottom and work my way to the top just for these fans to realize I am the man I once was, and even though I neglected who I was. Even though I neglected them, I knew deep down in my heart that I was always meant to be the "hero" that these fans look at. All those months of me saying there is no heroes in this business. I was lieing to myself, because there are heroes in this business, and they are what people look up to. Bryan this match for the belt it is not only the biggest match of my career, it is opportunity to show people I still got it. It is an opportunity to make people say "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles is back... and most importantly of all it is to show Wendy my beautiful wife that I am a different man then I was months ago. Honey I will be coming home, Ajay, Avery, and Albey daddy will be coming home soon.

AJ Styles is shown tearing up a bit as the fans go through a big ovation AJ speaks all teary eyed as he begins to speak again

AJ Styles: Whether I will be on.. on a stretcher, o..or on my two feet. Daddy will be home, and he is bringing home that World Heavyweight championship.

Fans cheer as they start to Daniel Bryan's trademark "YES" towards the reformed Phenomenal AJ Styles. AJ is in the ring as he smiles hearing the fans reaction to him when all of a sudden...

Status
Not open for further replies.