• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 2013 Official Card

I'm just curious if the card is going to be updated anytime soon... cause right now... it still only has one match... even if the other matches are just typed with no graphic :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

The UWF Extreme Champion has been spotted walking around backstage by himself and tired of the cameras following him he stops and turns to face the camera.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

For days the constant pestering of what is on my mind. What am I going to do to Big Show. For days I avoided contact with all of you for the reason that I did not want to be bothered because all I wanted was to destroy him but that wasn’t good enough for any of you so finally I will address you. Finally I will take the time to blow off some steam and let the whole world know what is on my mind. And what I intend on doing to Big Show in my third last man standing match in my UWF career. Because it seems to be that people actually believe that I’m at some sort of disadvantage because he is so much taller and bigger than me. Maybe he is but that does not concern me in the least. He can be eight feet tall and seven hundred pounds and I would still walk right up to him. You can’t put fear in someone that has already looked death in the face and walked right by it as if it didn’t exist.

Sting had to learn that lesson the hard way and now he is no longer a part of Anarchy. Now he is over on Impact with his crazy friend. I’m not expecting Big Show to run to another show with his tail tucked between his legs. I’m actually hoping he doesn’t because what I have planned for him… simply can’t be fulfilled in a Last Man Standing match. There is so much more abuse that I wish to inflict on that decrepit soul of his. Just so he knows that what he did not only to me, not only what he did to The Rock… but it is what he did to Trish that crossed every line that isn’t meant to be crossed. But he thinks he is untouchable since he is one of Russo’s bitches. That’s right I said it. The Establishment should be renamed to The Bitches because that’s all they really are. And once Russo gets done using you then you’ll be cast aside as waste. That’s when you get to reach the incinerator which is what you do with useless waste. You burn it until there is nothing left of it. Big Show… you are slowly on your way to being burned but for now… your punishment for your inept thinking… for your lack of judgment and blind following is a beating unlike that you ever thought was possible.

Because I want you to understand this… there is nothing out there that you can do to me that hasn’t already been done. There is nothing that you can do to me that will be enough to keep me down. Chances are is you are going to need your other friends, your posse to come and assist you in trying to dismantle me and by all means bring them all to the party. The more the merrier because it will be a delight… it will bring joy to me to see you writhing in pain and your friends try to help you to your feet. I may even help them get you up to your feet to break the ten count just to inflict that much more pain on you. Just to see how much I can make you bleed before you beg for mercy or wind up unconscious. Which ever comes first. Sting unfortunately couldn’t beg for anymore mercy after his trip down the stairwell… but for you I have something much much worse. I have something planned for you that is just… so heinous that you would have thought the devil whispered it in my ear to see it play out in real life.

To find that mind, that body, that soul so deprived of a conscience, demoralized, a soul that feels no remorse for whatever it is he does to another human being. Someone that is willing to do anything and everything just to maim a person, leave them disfigured, leave them in a state of being where they wished death would come upon them to escape the pain that they will soon be forced to live with for the rest of their life… but I will make sure you will never receive that satisfaction. Instead you will be forced to deal with me and my brutality until you choose to run away either to another brand or out of UWF. Because right now… this is beyond the Extreme Championship. This is because you did the one thing that you are not supposed to ever do. You hurt my manager… and for that… I will destroy you.

Umaga storms off

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

Ambrose seems a bit flustered. He's looking around the ring trying to figure out how to get out exactly what he's feeling.

You think I'm digging my own grave? I've been digging my own grave for years but so far no one has been able to bury me six feet under. I just keep digging and digging and my body grows weak but my mind, my mind is still very much intact. You winning at Summerslam rejuvenated me! I feel like a million bucks!

Dean Ambrose seems more energetic and has his signature crazed look in his eye and yet it's different than the one he's usually had.

You say you can't be beaten, well I've proved that theory wrong before. Anyone can be beaten. I can be beaten. I've been beaten hundreds of times. You think you proved something when you held on to my tights to get the win? No you just won a very small battle in a grand war. Beating me at Summerslam doesn't change the fact that I never stay down, I've never tapped out and I never quit. And trust me Cody, I've had plenty of opportunities to quit. I was there when UCW closed down. I was Hardcore Champion at the time. Did I quit? No. When UWF was closing it's doors, I was Hardcore Champion yet again and did I quit? No. When Raven tried everything he could do to force me to say those two words, did I quit? No. The same cannot be said for you. You've been handed everything in life and instead of fighting for what you believe in like me, you've quit. You've quit trying to be a better man. You quit striving for the best and for what? To become the "face" of UWF?

The crowd boo's Cody becoming the face of UWF.

Oh yeah Cody you sure are the "Face" of the UWF now aren't you? I enjoyed your match against HBK and Daniel Bryan. It's really nice to see how much Stephanie respects you. You are not the face of the Corporation Cody, you're just the dog they hired to take care of the real problems. Namely me. They don't care about you. Last week you weren't on the show and nobody batted an eye. You're so called partners just all talked about themselves and Stephanie doesn't give a damn about you. If you think I haven't studied you you're wrong, I know how you act. You act out when you don't get what you want. I've seen you bitch and cry just as much as me until you finally get what you want and that's what Stephanie is afraid of. She knows you'll do whatever it takes to get what you want so she used your sensibility. You're all too predictable Cody. As am I but unlike you, just because I'm predictable, it doesn't mean I don't get the job done. That's why I asked for a match where you can't run away. You can't just roll me up to end it. You have to make me not want to go on anymore and that just can't be done. Unlike you, I don't go for easy wins like a roll up. No, I beat people down until they stay down. I've forced every person I've ever beaten in this ring to quit. The only time anyone has ever come close to making me quit was when Daniel Bryan made me pass out but even then, I didn't quit!

Ambrose's angered response ignites the crowd as Ambrose now seems more frantic than before.

You think I want to get rid of you Cody? No I don't want that. That's been your goal from the get go of this little thing between us, you said it yourself but your deteriorating mind keeps contradicting yourself. You and I, we're a lot alike. You're like a cockroach. All you do is survive while the world crumbles beside you. The same could be said about me but I don't just survive. I fight back. I want revenge and that's exactly what I want from you Cody. Do I want to kill you? Yes. But I know that's something I can't do so I'm going to settle for making you get my message across. You DO NOT cross Dean Ambrose! You've seen what I can do with a weapon in my hands. So at Bound For Glory I'll find that shovel I've been using to dig my own grave and I'll gladly use any means necessary to take you down to hell with me!

Ambrose walks over to the ropes and stares menacingly at Rhodes and awaits his response.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

WELLL….
IT’S THE BIG SHOW…….
IT'S THE BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT.

[video=youtube;EjDQgtztD7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjDQgtztD7c[/video]

The familiar music of “Crank It Up†by Brand New Sin hits the arena as The Big Show steps onto the stage. The crowd erupts in boos after the events of the past couple of weeks. The Big Show begins his slow walk down the entrance ramp, ignoring the wild chorus of jeers from the fans. He gets to the ring, stops for a second, soaking in the boos from the crowd before his facial expression turns to anger and he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. An announcer goes to give him a mic but he snatches it out of the hand over the announcer and pushes him onto the floor, causing him to scurry out of the ring. The Big Show starts laughing and the crowds boos echo around the arena.

c954afc40a7eb1ed25c0e8f636f80166.png

The Big Show: I am getting VERY sick and VERY tired of all of you showing me blatant disrespect. It seems as though every time someone does ONE thing for themselves, you forget about everything that they have done for you. I do one thing to help myself, to stop me being known as a clown, to FEED MY FAMILY! To be a somebody and as soon as I do, you forget about the years of torture and the years of humiliation I have suffered because of you. You completely ignore the past 19 years, 19 whole years for you to insult me and hurl abuse because I’m a little overweight? You do nothing but put people down, but you can’t even do that properly because I’m still here. At least when I put people down, they don’t get back up. You make me sick, and I have an iron stomach but I won’t let you intimidate me, I am the largest athlete in the world, a pissed off giant and a human wrecking ball.

The crowd cut off The Big Show before he continues

The Big Show: Like a wrecking ball, I will demolish all who oppose The Establishment and Vince Russo. I’m bulletproof and there is no way that Umaga is walking out of Bound For Glory in one piece because over these 19 years, my frustration and my anger have built up, and Bound For Glory is where I will let it all out, no-one is safe and after Bound For Glory, I will finally be seen as a monster, a wrestler, not some fat guy who is on the stage covered in sewage. Umaga has never faced anyone like me before, at Bound For Glory, he’s stepping into a war with a seven foot, five hundred pound angry giant, and I promise, he won’t survive the battle You see, a Last Man Standing match favours me, no disqualifications, no count-outs which means that you have no chance Umaga, I have the most dominant faction in UWF history behind me, and I can do as I please without getting disqualified.

Big Show is booed again. He ignores them and continues.

The Big Show: Shut up! I take the time away from my family, when I'm eating dinner, to sign your autographs, to shake your hands, to kiss your babies, yet you continue to treat me with disrespect, you try to walk all over me. Umaga has already felt what it feels like to be knocked out cold, as has The Rock and Trish Stratus, and I have to say I hope Umaga brings them to the ring; I would love to repeat it again, I would ball up my first and knock Trish into a coma and watch the three of them suffer. You see, Umaga is no match for me and The Establishment; I eat worthless pieces of crap like Umaga for breakfast, and at Bound For Glory, I am going to get what I want, and what I want is the Extreme Championship and come the end of the match, Umaga will be personally handing me my new championship.

The Big Show is cut off once again.

The Big Show: I’ll tell you what is going to happen, I’m going to walk into Bound For Glory, I’m going to knock out Umaga, and I’ll be walking out with a brand new championship around my waist because no matter how much you bring, it just isn’t going to be enough. I knock people out for a living and I enjoy it, it gives me great satisfaction and there will be nothing more satisfactory than shutting up all of you rude pathetic individuals. So keep talking about your feelings Umaga, how nobody hurts Trish or Rock because I couldn’t care less, all I care about is personally removing you from Anarchy, sooner rather than later.

Show is interrupted...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

049_zpsd12d0843.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Hell? Oh Dean you'd be doing me a favor because I've been through hell and back since I've started. Sure there part of me that is quite...

Rhodes moves his head to the side and gets a bright, some would say "dashing" smile.

Pampered, that likes the finer things in life, that has the looks that are the envy of the world around him...

Rhodes face changes slowly, a frown cross his face and he lifts his free hand up slowly lightly touching his face and holding his hand up even further to block the view of it to everyone as he continues.

But I've never been handed a damn thing, Everyone in the world thinks because of my last name I have things easy in this business. People know my dad so they hired me, people know my family so they give me shots. That couldn't be farther from the truth, because since day one being known as "Rhodes" has made my life a living hell. See since everyone thinks I'm just here thanks to dear ole daddy, the people in charge know the people are thinking that...so they make sure I don't succeed like someone else would just to keep the boys in the back and the hideous people in the crowd from complaining. You don't believe me? look at Ted, Look at Curtis, The Usos, David Hart Smith, Manu...oh wait you can't because they are all gone from here. The only reason Randy made it anywhere was because he had Triple H behind him, but those guys unless they are willing to be held down at the bottom of the ladder as a "worker" at live events, they won't go anywhere just like I wouldn't have. I had to fight for everything I've ever gotten, hell the only reason my resume is anything to look at is because I always won matches I was NEVER supposed to win. They put me in to fill out the numbers, and I ended up outfighting them all. Vince didn't care about me, that's why I left him laid out in the middle of the ring. The Rock when he was GM, he chose to never give me what I earned so that's why I kicked him in the side of the jaw. Shane hated me and kept making my life difficult and welp he isn't here anymore is he? Teddy, oh Teddy he finally cracked thanks to me and let out all his hatred before he left...Pope...he thought he was better than me and after he faced me...he waved good bye forever. Stephanie though, she gets it, she understands You see unlike you I don't act out when I don't get what I want like some snot nosed kid...I act out when I don't get what I deserve, as far as Raw goes I can do whatever i want now thanks to Steph. See that's why I wasn't on Raw, I've been going nonstop for years scratching and clawing, showing up on Anarchy and Smackdown, PPVs, and being the one constant of Raw...that the first thing I wanted to do when I could do anything...was do nothing.

Rhodes smirks as he looks up towards the lights

It really allowed me to get in touch with the real Cody Rhodes inside, and it allowed me some time to remember my poor old dad, he was such a good guy you know...you know what happened to him? He was a real daredevil my dad, it didn't matter how old or big he got his kicks by taking risk it was all about the adrenaline rush for him. Mom didn't like it when he went to those trips, so one day I played around with his fancy backpack he liked taking with him to his trips on planes, it was actually for the best what happened...mom never got worried about him anymore, and Dad got the last thrill of his life before he hit the ground.

Cody seems to have lost his way in topic, shaking his head he seems to have snapped out of his own mind.

Answer me a question Dean-o...if I'm as "predictable" as you are, then how did you lose the World title? I mean you must of seen that coming a mile away...Big Kev, Johnny Ace, Brock and Randy...why didn't you warn them of what was coming? Oh how about Summerslam? how did you not see that roll up coming in the first place? I mean I'm so damn...Predictable...Don't try to lock me in with you Dean. Because we have similarities people like to point out, but at the end of the day you and every part of me are different because every part of me is that much better than you. You like talking about your Four world title reigns, but how sad is it that all four reigns still come up short to just two of my UWF title reigns...Oh the Hardcore title, your the longest lasting Hardcore champion and yet...my first UWF Title reign was still just a little bit longer. That's the thing here Dean, you can find everything int he world that is the same about us...but at the end of the day...I'm always going to be just a little bit better...don't feel sad because I was that much better than some great people so you're in good company. I'm no cockroach, I'm the guy bringing that building down and Dean-O I'm here to say that my name is Cody Rhodes and I have crossed you...I've attacked you, I've left you with a headache in the middle of the ring, I've cost you the World title, I gave you the greatest feud in UWF history and I made you the loser of that feud at Summerslam. I have crossed you in every way possible, I've beaten you Dean. I took what you love most, I embarrassed you in front of the world, I even got a W over you...I've managed to beat you in Every sense of the word, and at Bound for Glory I take the only thing left. not your Soul, not your honor...I take two simple words from you...two words you've been holding on too for a little too long, I quit.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Bound For Glory Intercontinental Championship Juventud vs Christian

[video=youtube;f0y5ndEtqGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y5ndEtqGs[/video]

The crowd is settled in but they immediately get out of their seats and boo when the sound of a lawnmower turning on blasts through the arena and the Mexicools some out on their Mexican limo 2005. Juventud steers the wheel and the other two are on the side dancing until Juventud reaches the bottom. Super Crazy slides into the ring and flips from off his head while Psychosis runs and grabs mics for them. Juventud parks the lawnmower at the bottom of the ramp and gets into the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd boos him before he speak and he just laughs into the mic.

Juventud
Ahahaha! You gringos thought I was gonna lose! Like I would ever lose to that pathetic excuse for a luchador, TJ Perkins. I am Mexicool. I don't lose! This isn't a match where some giant can just pick me up and throw me out of the ring, no this is match where you have to catch me and beat me. I'm not some inexperience little punk like TJ Perkins. I'm not some Bully who can't back it up like Bully Ray. I am a veteran just like the gringo I have to face at Bound For Glory, Christian.

The fans cheer the mere mention of Christian's name as Juventud ignored them and continues on.

Yeah you people love him right? Why? What did he ever do to deserve this opportunity. He lost in the King of the Ring tournament, a tournament that we would have excelled in. He failed and yet here he is getting the chance to win a different title. I see gringos being handed these opportunities left and right where I had to fight for it. I had to interrupt the show and beat up a legend and a rookie and clean up your caca in order to get this shot. I'll be damned if I let this gringo try and screw me out of a real contract and force us to continue being the janitors for Impact. We're the best thing going here on Impact and yet we continue to get shunned. I'm out here to prove that we should be the real focal point of Impact! Not some giant who can't speak English! At least we learned English!

Psychosis nods and then they both look at Super Crazy.

Well at least we understand it but that's beside the point. If I was Christian, I'd quit this match. I told TJ the same thing and he didn't listen and when people don't listen to me, well they get hurt. I can't help it, I'm just that good. Some may say I need a little help but it's not my fault none of these other guys don't have any friends. Crazy, Psychosis and I, we've been amigos for years. We came up with the idea together to make it here in UWF and if one of us happens to be making a bigger impact than the others, instead of getting jealous, we'll help each other because that's just what amigos do. But don't think I need these two to beat Christian. It's not like he's that good anyways. He's quick, but we're quicker. Have you seen how fast Crazy is? Crazy show them that flip again!

Super Crazy rolls around the ring and does the headstand into a front flip that he does and Juventud claps for him.

You see that Christian? That's how he rolls! I may not be that fast but certainly too fast for you and no amount of catchphrases and cheers you get from all the other privileged gringos is going to change that. I know you're a former World Champion but the only reason I haven't been champion is because the gringos don't want Latinos to be champions. Just ask Rey Mysterio when he was screwed. No more will we be held down. We all learned a valuable lesson from that. Alone, we don't stand a chance but when we stick together we can accomplish anything and that's what we Mexicools are going to do. When you fight one of us, you fight all of us and there's nothing you gringos can do about that!

The Mexicools all celebrate in the ring but soon stops whenever...

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Bound For Glory Bateman vs Carlito

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd is on their feet. Bateman comes out full of energy and raises his arms up and down to pump the crowd up. He quickly rushes down to the ring and slide right in, runs to the other side of the ring and slides back out and grabs a mic. Then he slides back into the ring once again and stands in the middle of the ring. He soaks in the applause before finally beginning to speak.

Derrick Bateman
Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever, your boy Derrick here is going to compete at a PPV event in a singles match. That's right, I've become so popular that I am now stepping into the spotlight. Now this doesn't mean I'm giving up on my boy Fandango. I know him better than anyone else and I know he can handle Homicide all on his own so I'll be able to focus all my attention on my opponent at Bound For Glory, Carlito.

The crowd boos at the mere mention of Carlito.

I don't HAVE to focus on beating him though because let's look at all the facts, first of all, he's not that good. If it's taken him this long to get here in UWF, he must not be that good. He's a third generation wrestler or something like that. With all those connections he has, you'd think he'd have gotten here a lot sooner. It just proves how much he sucks. Secondly, have you seen his stupid hair? What is he trying to copy my style. Look bro, there is only one Derrick Bateman in the wrestling world and that is me! Derrick Bateman! The one and only Fro'd Crusader!

The fans cheer loudly and begin to chant "Bate-Man, Bate-Man, Bate-Man!"

Calm down minions. I don't think Carlito needs to be taught a lesson by the Bate Man just yet. He doesn't deserve it. I know he broke the law when he and the rest of the Establishment ganged up on people after the show but I can handle Carlito without the Bate Man's help. I mean look at me. Fandango is a god among men but me, I'm a man among men. THE man! There's a reason why I've been voted as the manliest man among men three years running on Double Dragon's Lair dot com. My minions here agree and they love me for it!

Once again, the crowd cheers Bateman and he stand there and asks for more and they give it out two fold.

But I think we need a new name for you minions. Others might get you confused with Russo's little minions like Carlito here because that's all he is. He's just here to do Russo's dirty work. And boy did Russo have to dig deep into the name pool to get someone dumb enough to follow him but I guess he succeeded. The only problem is, Carlito here is going to fail at his first big opportunity. I do have to thank Russo though for giving me my first big PPV match. Only thing is it's going to help the person he hates. I'll take out Carlito, Fandango will take out Homicide and then Fandango and I can go for the tag titles again and then we fight each other in the main event of a PPV.

But back to my point about giving you guys a new name. I think one of the announcers called you the Baters. I like it. You guys are my Baters and I am your master. You can call me Master Bater!

The fans laugh and cheer on Bateman and begin to chant his name, "Mas-ter Ba-ter," *clap clap, clap clap clap.*

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Homicide goes and he puts his tequila down by his side. Homicide goes as he begins to speak to what Fandango just said to him

nelson-erazo-picture-15.jpg

Homicide: Woah, wait fool did I just hear you correctly? Did you just tell me that belt dosen't match my clothes. Shiiiiiitttttttttt, when did clothes decide if it makes you a good champion in lucha libre. Also I remember in that champions vs champions match you had help from your mamacita over there man, so don't go acting all rough and tough just cause you got lucky once on me fool. Ya see you think you're better then me. You think that you have my number, well let me tell you fool you ain't got my number. One win over me dosen't mean shit.

Also how dare you go bash my homies from the establishment. Y'all praising the corporation just because it has "former" world champions. I think you notice a key word in there, they are all "former" world champions. Hell the corporation ain't shit compared to us. Ya see we have a chance the establishment to be able to gain the Ironman Championship, The Extreme Championship, and if my Canadian Homie Tyson Kidd makes it through on Anarchy a King of the Ring crown, but most importantly to win your International Championship at Bound for Glory. So I think the Establishment is going strong holmes.

Homicide pauses as the fans boo like crazy

Homicide: I mean there is nothing you three can do to stop us. I mean Fandango come on man admit it. Ya know your time is coming up soon, you think that everything is in the bag for me. That is why you chose to skip out on me. That is why you didn't want to face me it is because you're scared. You know for a fact that if you ever did step into the ring, with a match that didn't favor you, you wouldn't be able to defeat me, but its fine holmes I understand. Keep dreaming up in your head like you and El' Stupido Hero over here would have stole the show, because the fact of the matter is as much as you like to talk the talk, you can barely walk the walk.

Ya see holmes I can just do that. I was the Ironman champion. I wrestled in matches that lastest a long ass time, and all those matches did was make me better, and better. See holmes ya you had one good match against the Rock, I will give you some credit there. Though Fandango you haven't faced me one on one in a match that is so close to my heart. A match where it is okay to be me. A match where I can be as loco as I want, as dangerous as I want, and all I know is down south of the border people will be cheering me on. They will be chanting my name down there, and that is what makes even more excited for our match at Bound for Glory. So Fandango just know you may love these American Gringos, and love the red, white, and blue. Though remove the blue holmes, and add the green, and right there you will see the colors of champions.

Fans boo like crazy at referring to Mexico being home of champions, as Homicide awaits for a response

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
UWF Bound For Glory Ironman Championship Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

The crowd erupts in boos as the music of the Masterpiece blare through out the arena

[video=youtube;2HjfebCm9Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjfebCm9Bw[/video]

The boos continue as the Power Couple of the UWF, Chris Masters and Layla, enter the stage and Masters delivers a taunt followed by fireworks

03.jpg

The two then make there way down the ramp and into the ring. Both Layla and Chris get mics as Chris begins to speak

Chris:
I am out here to address my well deserved title match at Bound For Glory. Now as you all know, Vince Russo, rewarded me with an Ironman championship match. A decision that I respect because Vince has opened his eyes and realized the talent that I have. Something that my previous managers over looked. Well it doesn't matter anymore because you are all looking at the future Ironman champion. And I'm sure that men have said that before and lose. But I'm a type of guy that has a very big goal. My goal is to earn money and fame. Something that I couldn't quite capture in the past. Because there were always obstacles that were out of my reach. Chris points at Layla And the same thing applies to my girlfriend. She was always overlooked. She has all the talent in the world but, she just wasn't booked the right way. But I saved her. I made Layla into the biggest part of my wrestling career. She is here to support me through thick and thin. Even what may be the most important match of my career. And with Layla at ringside. My family and friends at home watching. And most importantly, with Vince Russo watching. I can't lose. Losing is not an option.

Chris begins to speak again but, this time the boos grow louder

Chris:
You all want me to lose don't you? Cheers Yeah? Well I find that very disrespectful. You all make me sick! You think you can just throw around your hurtful opinions and not care who you throw it around to? I am a human being who has feelings. And this match is something that I very much care about. If I fail. I let everybody down. And I ABSOLUTELY can not let Vince down! He is sending me on a mission. A mission to free the Ironman title from a self centered pretty boy! And this pretty boy so happens to have a very big ego. An ego that I will squash into the mud with my boot! Not only does he have a big ego, but he also doesn't have the body fit to be a champion. Unlike me, he is scrawny.....it almost looks like a fan could come in and take the title from him. But, I have the body fit for a god! I have the abs and the biceps that in my book is required to be a champion. I mean, just imagine my giant like arms being used for the destruction of Dolph Ziggler! He wouldn't stand a chance. This is David vs Goliath and in this case, Goliath overpowers David! Boos erupt even louder at that comment Face the facts and crash back into reality so you all can realize that this isn't a fairy tale. There are no happy endings. Only rude awakenings and that is exactly what will happen. You all will wake up and finally realize that Chris Masters is the future of this company. I will say it. I will express it. I am it!

Layla begins to pat Chris on the back as she begins to speak

Layla:
It's almost impossible not to agree with you Chris. Just by the look of you, you scream "I'm championship material"! And that is exactly what Anarchy needs. I champion fit for the part. Chris has all aspects of being a champion. The skill, the look, the body, and the girl....... And it so happens to be that this girl is no ordinary girl. I am a flawless woman. I have no flaws. I am absolutely perfect. The same applies for my Chris as well. We both combine our beauty to form the Power Couple of the UWF. That's a title that we claim. It's something that defines our relationship.

What does this have to do with Chris and the title match? Well if you look in the past, a man who has an escort to the ring is often very successful. Because Chris told me straight up that he is not afraid to have me out here when he wrestles. That's his confidence speaking. An aspect that a lot of men claim to have but never back up. But, Chris backs up his confidence with his pure athletic skill. If you don't believe me then why don't you all tune in to Bound For Glory and see my man dominate Dolph Ziggler.

layla-on-mic.jpg

Chris smiles and lifts the mic back up to his mouth

Chris:
You see, that's something Dolph doesn't have. Support from a very beautiful woman like Layla. Instead he has support from delusional, indecisive human beings that he calls his fans! I don't even see what the point is in trying to entertain you all. I mean, you can never make up your mind with who you are rooting for. And once somebody does one thing that you don't agree with you turn into vicious animals and attempt to boo the living hell out of him. But, every crowd comes across one man that doesn't let you phase him. And I am that one man. All of those selfish boos don't phase me one bit. I tend to ignore it since your opinions don't matter. They have never mattered to me and they have never mattered to Layla. Hell, they don't matter to the Establishment! Because the only thing that matters at this point is the future of the Establishment. You may call me a psychic but, I think our future is winning our every single one of our matches at Bound For Glory to prove the biggest point of them all. We are winners who have combined forces to wash out the losers of Anarchy! And it looks like my job is to drain Dolph Ziggler from this show. Not only will I be taking his title. But I will be taking his pride just to shove it down each and every one of your throats!

At the end of the day at Bound For Glory. The only men that actually matter will be none other than the Establishment. I don't know how many times I can stress that but it's the truth. I choose not to lie in this very ring because I am not a liar, I am a man of truth. The fans boo and begin to chant "Bull shit" Why would I even have to lie to you? You choose to believe anything you want. Hell I could say that Hulk Hogan was my dad and you'd all believe it. I could say that you were all very smart people and all of you would believe it. But none of that really matters. Because there is only one thing that you all need to believe, and that's the fact that Chris Masters is your next Ironman Champion! That is one fact that most of you want to deny, but there is no denying greatness. You can only witness it! Just like you will all witness The Show Off be showed up!

Chris Masters and Layla both grow irritated looks on there faces as Dolph Ziggler's theme song blares through out the arena

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango stands on top of the stage and gracefully raises his arm and glides it from one side to the other.

Fandango
Are you done yet? You do realize that most of these people don't speak Spanish. I never understood why you do that. Does it make you feel superior to other people when they don't know what you're talking about? I guess that's how I feel when one of you imbeciles don't know what the true art of dance is. But did I hear you say green is the color of champions? If green is the color of champions, it's only because Fandango runs this green brand!

Just then Derrick is seen pressing his finger to his ear and talking to someone. Maxine and Fandango are wondering what's going on until he takes the mic and begins speaking to Fandango.

Derrick Bateman
Actually bro I have some huge news!

You sure do love to say that don't you? You sure it's actually news this time and not stuff that we already know.

Trust me bro, you're gonna freak.....We've just been drafted to Smackdown!

The crowd boos this decision as Homicide smiles in the ring. Fandango has a look of disbelief on his face.

Whoa whoa whoa hold up. How'd you find this out?

You ever see The Dark Knight? You know that machine Batman gives Lucius Fox to find The Joker? Let's just say while you've been spending your money buying all this sparkly stuff, I've got a secret guy who's been feeding me information like a shadow broker.

You know what, this is a good thing. Anarchy has gone downhill since Russo took over but now that we'll be gone it'll show just how much the show sucks without it's premiere stars. This however might be bad news. If the one in a million chance of you winning happens, it'll be pretty clear why. The General Manager loves you. You do all the work he can't do because he's too fat and lazy to get in this ring and deal with me like a man. At least Foley was man enough to handle his business in the ring despite looking like a mess but I know Russo is going to do everything in his power to insure that the International Championship leaves my waist. I'm not going to let that happen though. I will go to Smackdown and Crispen Wah will show you how you treat a true champion!

The fans cheer loudly.

With us changing brands it is now the end of an era. We were the last remnants here since the beginning of Wednesday Night Wrestling. And now all the fans have to look forward to is...this. Homicide. What kind of name is Homicide? That has no place here in a wrestling ring. Your finisher in the gringo killer. Why are you so violent? I know the Gods didn't chisel you out of stone like myself but there are other ways to create beauty and culture. May I suggest taking a dance class. I'll be more than happy to teach you how to suppress that anger. All it does is make you insufferable. I mean look at you. You look like a mess. You're slurring your speech. The only reason these fans haven't walked out while you were speaking is because I'm here. I guess you're doing the smart thing. Getting drunk so when it comes time for me to beat you, you won't remember a thing.

Fandango smirks at Homicide.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

Homicide seems almost excited to hear the news, and he begins to speak

Homicide: You're kidding me right? Oh my god this is the best news I have heard in a long ass time fool. Thank god,I love you. No when I do beat your ass on Anarchy it will be the last time ever end of story, so since this is your last time ever gonna be on Anarchy let me tell ya about why my name is Homicide. Ya see Fandango coming into this country of the great US and A. I was thinking of using my actual real name. Now I would tell you Gringos, but that will give out too much personal information so I am not going to say it. I was gonna go by that and say ya know this will be a name that will be passed down from generation, to generation. All of a sudden these people looked at me as some dumb mexican. Telling me to come out in a damn sombrero, and telling me to come out in some damn mariachi music. They told me once to eat some damn nachos during one of my segments. I told them:"Hell no", and so when I looked at I realized something holmes... This world of lucha libre is surrounded by dumb Gringos.

Everything about this company is about being a good ole' clean good looking gringo. It dosen't matter what in the hell you can do in this ring. It dosen't matter what moves you can make as a superstar on the damn microphone it is all about your damn skin color. So that is why Fandango I am so damn angry all the time, because I live in a world where I take a damn backseat to people like you all the time. The fact Vince Russo understands where the hell I come from, and where the hell Konan comes from, and where the hell Hernandez comes from. It makes me rest easy at night that there are some gringos who understand the damn pain that we go through each and every single night. Now the fact that I get a shot at becoming a world champion here in the UWF it makes me put everything in a whole different perspective.

It makes me realize that there is hope that this company of lucha libre can still be saved homie. That this place still has some damn hope left in it, and the only way is for me to win the ultimate power in this company. So Fandango go on rib my culture some more. Talk about how my body is not as beautiful as yours, because too me I don't give a damn about that nonsense. Cause that beautiful little body of yours that your pride and you treasure so much more then that title I will make sure that you will never show off it again holmes. At the ends of the day in Seattle. My flag will be raised up high, and the green brand will say goodbye to one weird ass gringo and say hello to its new loco champion.

Fans boo as Homicide awaits a response

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
UWF BFG: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Brother D-Von vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;dDFQbQkw6gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDFQbQkw6gI[/video]

The crowd boos as New World Symphony plays across the arena, Damien Sandow walks out on stage with Mike Knox in tow, they look around the arena but before they make their way to the ring Sandow raises his microphone up as the music fades off.

Damien Sandow
:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and we are here to collectively help all of you. With that said however I would be amiss to ignore the proverbial elephant in the room, ignoring being what our quote unquote "esteemed" general manager decided to do when making this bout. So I'm taking this time to allow my first disciple to speak.

Sandow hands the microphone to Knox.

Mike Knox:

Before this match became a Fatal Four Way, it was a Handicap match. A handicap match that I was involved in, Zack Ryder decided to make this match to try and one up Triple H and Kevin Nash but in doing so he overlooked my involvement and as such I am no longer in a bout at Bound for Glory. I don't get a shot, I don't get a match, all because he wanted to have Triple H and Kevin Nash fight one another. I had a lot of things planned for both the quadriceps and knees of Triple H and Kevin Nash, things I've been planning for quite some time and it was all ruined thanks to an oversight. The Only solace I can take is that after Bound for Glory, Damien Sandow will finally receive the number one contendership he's wrongfully been kept from and we can regain the championship he should of never lost.

Knox hands Sandow back the microphone.

Damien Sandow:

Thank you Michael, I appreciate that and I shall be dedicating this victory to you and to all of the unwashed masses in the crowd, for this victory shall guarantee me my redemption here on Smackdown. For I am the only man focused on the task at hand, Zachery made this bout to have two people who got into their position thanks to their friends fight one another as he placed a friend of his own into the same bout. I however did not gain success because of the people I know, I am here because I started from the bottom defeating great after great until I, Damien Sandow, Became synonymous with Smackdown. These three men barely showed up to Smackdown mere weeks ago and they are now in contention for Number one Contendership? it is quite sad. Almost as sad as the ignoramuses around the world going on their phones and computers writing to their only real "friends", otherwise known as people they've never met before in their lives, and speak about our program as if they knew more about this business than the people inside of it. Get this my misguided miscreants, apparently the word going around the self proclaimed "smart" fans is that the weekly serial that is the most consistent of the company is apparently rated last against a program not established yet, a program with a cavalcade of charlatans, hypocrites, and miscreants, and a program where a group referred to as The Corporation has in it's elite club an abhorrent Animal, an addled and past his prime Olympian, a distasteful and untalented European Champion, and a schizophrenic, sociopathic... freak. To put this in a metaphor, imagine Smackdown being a racing horse running to the finish line with poise and grace, while a Turtle, a rock and a rabbit with a broken foot were racing alongside it.

Sandow steps into the ring as Mike Knox stands behind him slightly taller than his leader.

Smackdown is the brand to be on, and it is not thanks to anyone other than myself, for I am the sole reason this brand was put on the map. Mike Mizanin, David Batista, and now my old rival Edge all have been champion after myself and yet they don't seem to last very long at all, and that is because they are holding a championship that does not belong to them. I am the uncrowned UWF Champion, and after Bound for Glory I shall go on to defeat the greatest false idol of them all CM Punk, or I shall go on to defeat the Rated-R Rascallion as I have in the past. Either way, Hunter, Kevin and...Enzo...neither of you will be able to stop this from occurring not thanks to lack of ability, that will however have some part in it, but mostly thanks to all of you fighting for admiration and false pride. I am fighting not to become champion simply to hold a title up and scream out "look at me, I have a shiny belt" I am fighting to become The Champion of the People, for with the Holy Grail wrapped around my waist...All of you will be forced-

Mike Knox lowers his head, putting his hand on Damien Sandows shoulder as Sandow continues

To Accept Damien Sandow as YOUR Savior. A Savior you do not deserve for all you deserve is to remain in the doldrums that you all have thrown yourselves into, if I was a selfish man I would be so much farther in my career than anyone before me, but because I have the weight of the worlds salvation on my shoulders the climb atop the mountain is an arduous one. But one I shall be accomplishing in short time, one I shall be accomplishing for each and every one of you...You're-

Before sandow can finish he is cut off.

ooc: Well when i got done with this and went to get the pics I already had in mind to use, Photobucket showed up as under maintenance so that's why there is a lack of pics. Even though that doesn't really matter it looks off to me so I just thought I'd make mention of it. Good luck buds

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

[video=youtube;P3oBZ4_TNys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys[/video]

Sometimes you just feel tired, and you feel weak
And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up
But you gotta search within you, Gotta find that inner strength
Pull that shit outta you and get that motivation to not be a punk
And not be a quitter no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face
And collapse

Umaga walks to the ring with a purpose. He enters the ring and looks at Big Show before taking a mic from the ring hand and raises it.

I don’t know if you can hear properly… but whenever I step into a Last Man Standing match this is the theme that I have, that I play, that I prepare to play through my head each and every single second of that war. Because I am looking to make sure that there will be nothing and nobody that will be able to stop me. That will be able to slow me down. Nothing and nobody that will be able to keep me down. Especially someone like you. People like you disgust me. You think that because you are so tall… because you are seven feet tall that you can run the show. That you can dictate anything and everything that goes on in here. You believe so strongly that because you are this large athlete that you have what it takes to stop me… but understand that is where we are worlds apart.

You can be the largest athlete in the galaxy but understand that every “athlete” has their limitations. Every athlete out there has these abilities but they lack a killer instinct. I’m a monster. I’m a rabid animal. There is no stopping me. I will stand toe to toe with you and I will battle and fight you until you can’t stand no more. I will look to ensure that there is no chance that you will want to ever consider stepping inside of a ring looking for a fight like this again. You stand there talking all of this BS about how this match favors you because it is no disqualifications and no count outs. Why? Because you have a bunch of bitches that can interfere. Understand Big Show… there is no fear in these eyes. You bring every single one of them out here, you bring Vince Russo out here, you raise your fist and pump it and deliver it across my face. You bring everything you got Big Show. Bring everyone and I promise you… I will not back down even a single inch. I will look right at you and I ill continue to unleash a beating unlike that you’ve ever experienced.

The crowd is surprisingly getting behind Umaga standing his ground.

I’m not doing this for any of them out there. I’m doing this for myself. I’m doing this for my heritage. I’m doing this for Trish. And as far as this match favoring you… understand what I’ve done in the past. I’ve taken out Angle, CM Punk, Sting, Taz, Sheamus. You think I give a fuck what you think you and your band of pussies can do to me. There is not a damn thing that neither of you can do that hasn’t already been done. And while I haven’t faced someone that isn’t five hundred pounds I have faced my fair share of seven footers and the thought doesn’t do a thing. There is no advantage for you in this fight but all the advantage goes to me because now… I can hurt you, I can maim you, I can destroy you and there is nothing that anybody can say to make me stop.

You attack us when our guards are down after a match and after your goons attack us you get the final shot in and think that you did it all. You believe that you were the one that did the whole beating. You are delusional and that will come back to bite you in the ass. Because now… you won’t have your goons attacking me before the encounter, instead you will see me fresh and ready for this fight. You will see me looking to make an example out of you. You have no focus Show. You can’t keep your focus and anger straight on me. Instead all you can think about is how the fans boo you and show you no respect. No matter how foolish you act they just don’t respect you.

Understand that there is nobody that respects you. And as far as your little challenge goes… I’ve heard it time and time again. That no matter what I bring that it won’t be enough and blah blah blah. Understand that when I bring everything and then some… you won’t have a leg left to stand on. Understand that when I bring everything and then some I will make sure to destroy that trachea of yours with my Samoan Spike to ensure that nobody has to endure the utter bullshit that you utter from your mouth on a weekly basis. Understand this Show… you’re involved in a fight that you have no chance at all of winning. The only thing that you can hope for is that you can survive to fight another day. And that… is only if I let you.

[b/Umaga lowers his mic not taking his eyes off of Big Show for a single second staring a hole right through him.[/b]​

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

The Big Show looks back into the eyes of Umaga, and takes a deep breath before responding

The Big Show: No, no, no, NO! Shut up before I wipe that paint off your face and teach you some respect. You see, Umaga, I have been here for 19 years, 19 years of my life I have spent in this company and I’ve joked around, won a world title here or there, and that was when I was playing the nice guy. Then, then you would have maybe had what? Maybe a five per cent chance, and that’s if you’re lucky. Now, now I’m serious, and I’m pissed off, and Umaga, no wacky theme song, no Samoan dance is going to give you any kind of ritual to face what you cannot beat. You see, I’ve put you down before and I can damn sure do it again, whether you like it or not. Let me just ask you something, do they have schools in Samoa? I know you damn sure didn’t go to one, you see, if you had a tiny ounce of intelligence in your body, you’d shut up, lay down for me and hand me the Extreme Championship and you’d avoid a beating of a lifetime, heck maybe Russo might even let you join The Establishment as a reward, you might even be able to do something with your career, because I’d make the most of it if I were you, because come Bound For Glory, your career will be shortened.

But you see, I don’t have any limitations, I’m a one man wrecking ball, and I don’t stop until what’s in front of me is demolished, crumbled to the ground like a pile of bricks and stone. I’m no normal athlete Umaga, I’m the LARGEST athlete in the world, and stopping you will be easy, it’s the dismantling of you I look forward to, it’s sending you over to Raw empty handed. It’s sending you packing to Raw, with your whore at your side, and your tail between your legs. But you say I have no killer instinct, just ask Trish, ask The Rock, deep inside you know it Umaga, you’re just in denial. You’re in denial that finally you are not taking on a bunch of cruiserweights who are no threat whatsoever, face up to the fact that you are finally up against a giant that even you can’t handle. You need to admit defeat, and accept the inevitable. I will bludgeon you around this ring, terrorise you in front of all your pathetic fans cheering you on to stop The Establishment, and wipe yet another enemy of the Establishment off the map.

Big Show takes a breather and the fans rain boos down on Show.

The Big Show: Give up whilst you can Umaga, nobody can stop The Establishment, and whilst you oppose us, you will be wiped out. You will be wiped out and made a laughing stock just like Rikishi. The Usos, they are all laughing stock Umaga, and you don’t belong here, so you go back to Samoa, put your undies on, grab a spear and start hunting pigs for food because that is the only thing you’ll ever be good at. You beat guys in the past, but I have two pinfall victory’s in two weeks whereas you, when is the last time you even won a match? You had a good run Umaga, but all tales must come to an end and your tale is over. I’ll extend your losing streak before you go off to Raw where you will be as irrelevant as the rest of your country.

You may put on a brave face, but there is no denying the fear is there. Now you may put on your face paint and your scowl to try to hide it, but it is still staring you slap bang in the face. You think you can destroy me? I don’t think so; you are just the bit of dirt at the bottom of my shoe, the bit of dirt I scrape off on the sidewalk and once I defeat you at Bound For Glory, just like Tyson Kidd at Anarchy, you will simply be tossed to the side, you will be dead wood, not that it matters to us of course, I mean, Russo won’t even have to pay any hospital bills since you have been drafted to Raw. You underestimate me, you’ve grown complacent whilst you’ve been having all these easy matches, facing jokes who have got no wrestling ability whatsoever and I will make you regret that.

Now Umaga, you can go into your fantasy land at any time but this is the real world, and your Samoan Spike is useless against my twenty-four inch neck. The very minute you attempt the Samoan Spike, your thumb will hit my neck and just snap. It will be like you are attempting to hit your Samoan Spike on a concrete wall. Your thumb will break and then you will be shaking in pain, so yes I do have a chance of winning, and that chance is a one hundred per cent chance, I hate to disappoint you as you obviously believe your dreams but Umaga, yes I can run the Show. This is MY show, and this is also The Establishment’s show and when we don’t like someone on our show, they are forcibly removed.

Show awaits Umaga’s response

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Dean Ambrose chuckles at Rhodes before lifting the mic to speak again.

Dean Ambrose
Really? You're going to count the number of days in your title reigns as justification for how great you are? I didn't hold on to my last World title for very long because of you. You think that somehow makes me inferior? I had just fought off the most dominate faction in UWF history in a Hell in a Cell and you think losing a Triple Threat match the next week due to interference is something that makes me sad? I don't even know that emotion anymore! Losing that belt invigorated me. Look at the man who won that belt. HBK lost that belt to Daniel Bryan and John Cena. Two men who haven't beaten me in over a year. Do you really believe either of those guys are better than me? It doesn't matter who's wearing that belt, everyone knows the man to stop in order to be called the best. Despite you taking satisfaction in doing something nearly everyone has been able to do, you still can't stop me.

The fans react wildly to this as Ambrose has a wide smile from ear to ear.

The thing about us being predictable, and trust me, you are predictable, is that I know how this is all going to end. I'm going to beat you down so mercilessly that you're going to look me dead in the eye and all of you in there are going to quit. The reason I didn't predict you interfering in my match is simple. You're a puppet of Stephanie McMahon. You've talked yourself into thinking that you have control but you don't. You're just a sad little boy trying to find hope and reassurance in this world. Trust me, I know the look when I see it.

Ambrose steadily walks back and forth in the ring, collecting his thoughts and looking down at the mat while speaking.

It must have been hard for you. Having your daddy gone from you. I wouldn't know the feeling. I never met my dad so there was nothing to miss. But poor Cody Rhodes. He had to prove himself to people all his life. He just wanted to be closer to his daddy. He had to fight to show people he deserves to be here. And that's where this all lies. You're trying to prove yourself to everyone except the one that matters, yourself. You want to know why I was chosen by these fans instead of you. I never gave a damn what people thought of me. People love that. They cling onto you and live vicariously through you. Nobody wants to be sad little Cody Rhodes. These people want to be the man who does what he wants because he knows he deserves it. Not some sad kid who does what he wants because he thinks it's what he wants. A kid who takes short cuts and gets cheap wins instead of earning them. A kid who thinks that having a family name holds him back. The fact that you think that just shows how much you've lost it. You can keep talking about how hard it was growing up to be a Rhodes because to a privileged person like you, that was challenging.

Ambrose starts speeding up and acting a bit more frantic, rubbing the side of his head with his free hand.

I on the other hand had to deal with far more real stuff than you did. I don't need to make up weird stories in my head to feel something. I know that I've done bad things in life. Real bad things. I don't need to go into specifics but let's just say I was never supposed to be here. I've made a career out of doing the impossible. I was never supposed to make it here in UWF. After UCW closed it's doors, I was left out in the cold to fend for myself but on day one, I was here. I was never supposed to become a World Heavyweight Champion. I was supposed to rot away on RAW as they let your first little group take over but I got what I wanted. I wasn't supposed to become the face of the UWF. That's right Cody I said it. Despite beating me, you're still passed over. Smackdown was supposed to keep me preoccupied but I made it so popular, UWF had to take notice as I main evented pay per view after pay per view after pay per view. I wasn't supposed to be the one to end YES. Their reign of dominance was supposed to last forever but here I am, the only four time World Heavyweight Champion. And now comes the next part. Dean Ambrose was never supposed to take down the Corporation.

The fans cheer loudly as Ambrose zeros in on Cody.

All you are Cody, is a hurdle. You're less than a hurdle. You're a speed bump on my way to reclaiming what is mine. No not the World Heavyweight Championship. I never got my rematch. This is the second time I've lost that belt and didn't get a rematch but unlike everyone else, I don't need one. I can get a title match whenever I want. No I'm back on my way to reclaiming my position as the most dominate force in UWF. Most of these new guys don't even know the pain I can cause. You'll serve as a fresh reminder. You and Stephanie better hope, pray and scheme to get me off of RAW. You'd better trade me away because if I'm still on RAW after Bound For Glory, I'm going to take you all out. One by one. Starting with you Cody.

Ambrose smirks at Rhodes and lowers his mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.