UWF 2013 Bound For Glory Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Kevin Nash vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;xskJaEF-cuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xskJaEF-cuE[/video]

The music of the COO and Smackdown Superstar Triple H hits the PA System and the crowd explode into cheers. The cheers get even louder as the Game makes his way out from the back and onto the staging. He is once again dressed in one of his finest shoots and has a look of determination and fury on his face as he nearly runs over a camera man on his way down to the ring. No pop or circumstance tonight, instead Hunter walks up the steel ring steps and steps into the ring. He is given a microphone from Lillian Garcia and begins to speak.

HHH23.jpg

Hunter:
Allow me to beg YOUR indulgence for one moment. What makes you think you even have a shot at winning this match? You didn’t stand a chance when it was a handicap match and now with the Number One Contendership on the line you better bet your ass you are going down for sure. You see Zack Ryder thinks he pulled one over on Kev and I by making us fight each other, but here’s a newsflash, at the end of the day Big Kev and I, we’re competitors. We get the job done, and whether we are teaming together, or opponents, we’re going to do what we do best, and that’s win. Do I wanna win this match, you bet I do, but if Kev should win that’s fine as well, as long as one of us goes on to become the World Champion and rub it in Ryder’s face.

The crowd give a massive pop to the Game, they would love to see Hunter, or even Nash win this match and stick it to Ryder who no one even wants in power anyway. Hunter shakes his head beginning to chuckle.

What makes me laugh is the fact you say we barely showed for the past three weeks. That’s funny, because for all you want to pretend you are “intelligent†in reality you’re just as dumb as Mike Knox looks. For in those past three weeks, I’ve “barely" I’ve not only beat you and the World Champion but I’ve proved to all the naysayers that I’m not going anywhere. The Game is here to stay, and after I win this match, which is nothing more than a formality really, I will go on to become the World Champion, and finish what I started a few months back and that’s putting Smackdown back on the map as the show to be on. And who better to do that than the 13 time, no correction, it will be 14 time World Champion, and if all I have to do is go through you, Enzo, and Nash, I’m going to do it.

Hunter looks dead serious now which has the crowd on their feet, Triple H is known to be a hard ass at times and as he looks at Knox getting the crowd even more excited.

I’d feel bad for you Knox, not having a match now, but then I look at your face and I realize how many more Pay Per View buys will have now since it repulses nearly everyone! You looked forward to attacking my hamstring and quads, well I was looking forward to giving you some much needed plastic surgery with my fists. You have a face only a mother could love, but had the handicap match occurred as planned, your face would have been unrecognizable. So instead of pouting count your lucky stars you didn’t have to play the Game, because you would have lost, badly!

Hunter turns now finished with Knox, Knox isn’t in the match and not worth the time or energy it would require to shoot him down anymore. Hunter turns away from Sandow and Knox and addresses the crowd vehemently.

I’ve made it my own personal vow, no longer are crooks, cheats, and criminals going to get away with anything while I’m around. That’s why in this match, Kev and I have discussed it, the cerebral assassin is going to have a goal, and that goal is to make sure that you Damien don’t walk out the winner, hell you’ll be lucky if when I’m done with you, you’ll be able to walk at all. You will no longer be able to preach to the masses who could give a damn about what you say, because you are going to be eating out of a straw when I’m done. You think you are great because you had a short Title reign, which was surrounded in controversy in the first place, well I’m going to show you what a real Champion does to an opponent.

This gets the crowd to explode they want to see the Game take both Mike Knox and Damien Sandow to task. They would love Triple H to win this match and to go on to become Champion, but no one in the arena would love it more than the Game himself, who now looks right into the camera.

Ryder, I hope you are listening, because you just sent your best star and your “friend†to their execution. I am done playing around, I am done mocking you, you’ve dropped the ball on this one. You’ve given me an opportunity I promise you, you are going to regret. Kev and I, one of us is walking out the number one contender, and neither one of these assclowns is going to be able to stop us. Edge better be quaking in his little baby boots, because once I’m done here I’m coming for his ass. I hope he’s watching as what’s going to happen to him is exactly what’s going to happen to Damien and Enzo. You want to know why, Sandow and Enzo just don’t have the right pedigree to be a true Champion. But me, I sure as hell do.

Hunter is fired up and perhaps could keep going on and on as he is never one for a loss of words, unfortunately however he is stopped by…

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

Umaga raises his mic as he continues to keep his eyes on Big Show.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

Ignorance is bliss and the amount of ignorance that you just displayed in your last tirade would have you placed just below the line of that of a mentally challenged person suffering from Alzheimer’s. You can keep telling me that you’ve wasted 19 years parading to those people out there. It’s sad that it took you nearly two decades to recognize that whereas I came in here already knowing this and have accomplished more in my short stint than you have in two decades. Now you want to be serious. Now you want to be pissed off. Now you want to have a chip on your shoulder. Now you want to be this and that. Now you want to be Mr. Badass. Now you want to be the big bad monster. Something that I’ve been ever since my arrival at the Royal Rumble. Are you not seeing this? Are you not understanding this. All of this stuff you are just now realizing is stuff I saw miles ahead. And now you think that you have this advantage? You have not been ahead of the curve for over 19 years. How in the hell are you going to all of a sudden have this advantage now? You can’t and you won’t.

And your stereotypes are so far outdated you should be hit with a spear but we might just wait for that until the match. Wacky theme songs and Samoan dances… I’m still not sure when I’ve ever danced and this song isn’t wacky. It’s telling you that there is nothing that you can do until you physically start breaking bones and I can no longer stand. Until that moment comes and there is still breath inside of me you will have a true monster going after you. And Show… I see you still don’t understand anything. You really are the world’s dumbest athlete aren’t you.

The crowd gets a rise out of that and start laughing.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

I said you are nothing more than an athlete. Whether you add World’s Largest Athlete in front of it or not… the main word you have to pay attention to is athlete. You still lack the killer instinct to get the job done because look… I’m still standing, Trish is still standing, Rock is still standing. We’re all still here. I maintain my killer instinct because I took Sheamus out. Taz is no longer wrestling. Sting is no longer a part of Anarchy. You picked up scraps after your boyfriends attacked us. I finished those guys off myself. I didn’t need someone to soften them up before I took them out of the ring and off of Anarchy. You on the other hand are too stupid to realize and understand that simple fact.

Plus the fact that you would even ask me to step aside shows that there is only one person in this fight that has any sort of fear and that is you. The only person in this match that lacks any sort of balls is you. The only person that doesn’t have it within them to truly finish things off… is you. Just for you to make such a statement shows that you know that you are in over your head. That there is no bravado that you can say from here on out that will help assist you. You have already played your hand Show and I know that anything you say from here on out is just you trying to make it seem like you have the balls but Russo already cut yours off.

And in order to help your short term memory I won at SummerSlam in this very same style of match. When was the last time you had a Last Man Standing match were you had to do everything and anything humanly possible to keep the other man from standing? But just to let you know… in order to crush your trachea all I need besides my samoan spike is a steel chair. While your neck maybe 24 inches around… your trachea isn’t buried too far in there and isn’t that thick. While I’ll be leaving Anarchy for Raw, this belt is staying with me whereas Anarchy will be missing a man and a half cause I look at you and you are half of a man and I plan of stripping you of every since of male pride you may have in you.

Umaga lowers his mic.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bound for Glory - Global Championship Triple Threat: Khali vs RVD vs Kane

[video=youtube;R4PDSBm5ERc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R4PDSBm5ERc[/video]

The music of the Great Khali plays throughout the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet for the Global Champion. The first ever Champion has the belt on his shoulder and the belt looks tiny on the massive chest of Khali. Ranjin Singh stands by the Champion’s side looking small as ever but he has a huge smile on his face as he is now translating for the Champion of all the Globe! Khali walks slowly and purposefully down to the ring and hops up onto the apron. He literally steps over the top rope and into the ring. He doesn’t even notice Van Dam as he stands in the center of the ring holding up the UWF Global Championship for all the world to see. After several seconds he turns towards his opponent and Ranjin Singh speaks.

Ranjin Singh:
Well brother, look what we have here, a monster… and then your opponent at Bound for Glory. We apologize for the delay, but when the Global Champion is the crowning jewel of the largest population in the world it keeps you busy. But unfortunately for the two of you, The Great Khali is not afraid of you, nor is he a coward and a quitter, like Rob Van Dam.

The crowd begin to boo heavily as Singh just took a major shot at one of their favorite superstars. People are quite sad at the fact RVD is not in this match do to the injuries he sustained at the hands of the Great Khali and Kane alike. This brings even more hate down on the defending Global Heavyweight Champion.

It looks like it is going to be just the two of you in a match to determine who will be the Global Champion after Bound for Glory. Of course that man is going to be the Great Khali, for as my brother said to me before we came out here. The Great Khali knows he is not pretty by any means, however compared to you Kane, you make him look like George Cloony or Brad Pitt. And that is just one of the many advantages the Great Khali has over you. He is taller, he is stronger, and unlike what you did to Rob Van Dam, he is not as easily put down. In fact no one has ever been able to make that claim against the King of India himself. And we assure you Paul, Kane, you will not be the first. Instead you will just be another victim in the great annals of the Great Khali’s soon to be legendary title reign.

Khali has a big smile on his face, he may choose not to speak English but it is clear, as English is the trade language of India, he understands every word being said by his brother and translator Ranjin Singh.

You do not impress the Great Khali, Kane. For the Great Khali has seen many just like you. Consumed by demons, wanting to kill this great man over nothing short the honor of being able to say they toppled this monster of a man. And all just like you Kane, shall fail. Do not believe me, who survived the Battle Royal, who destroyed and outlasted thirty men to become the Global Champion, was you Kane. Ha, because at the end of the day you are nothing compared to my brother, the man who did indeed survive thirty men, one of them was you. It was no fluke and the Great Khali will be happy to demonstrate this again at Bound for Glory when he shows the world he is the dominate monster of iMPACT.

The crowd continue to unlevel massive amounts of heat upon the Global Champion. Having allowed his brother to speak enough the Great Khali grabs the mic from out of his brother’s hand and puts it to his mouth. Out from him comes almost a roar in Khali’s native language of Hyndi to which the crowd does not understand.

The Great Khali:
मैं सबसे अच्छा कर रहा हूँ क्योंकि मैं तुम से पहले विश्व चैंपियन खड़े हो जाओ. वे मुझे अपने राजा नाम दिया है जब भारत के लोगों को यह पता था. मैं तुम पर केन देखो, और सब मैं देख एक मुखौटा है. शर्म और डर का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है कि एक मुखौटा. आप एक बुरा सपना होने का दावा, एक की आशंकाएं जीवन के लिए आते हैं, लेकिन दिन के अंत में आप अपने आप को भय से भरा कमजोर कर रहे हैं. तुम लोगों को आप वास्तव में कर रहे हैं कि कितना एक आदमी की है, तो आप वास्तव में कर रहे हैं कि कैसे कमजोर सीखना होगा डर लगता है. खैर द ग्रेट खली के लिए चिंता मत करो निडर है, और मैं अपने बदतर बुरे सपने महिमा के लिए बाध्य में सच हो जब द ग्रेट खली आप कोई और अधिक डर महसूस करने में मदद करेगा.

Paul Bearer and Kane look at each other confused, clearly Khali’s inflection showed confidence in whatever he was saying. The crowd begin chanting what at every pause Khali takes. Khali hands back the mic to Ranjin who sees the confused looks on Khali’s opponent’s face. Singh smiles as he begins to speak again.

I see neither of you could understand the great language of Hyndi that the Great Khali speaks. So allow me to translate. The Great Khali begins by reminding you he is the UWF Global Champion because he is the best the UWF has to offer. The people of India foresaw this when they named him their King. You want to know what the Great Khali sees when he looks at you Kane? All my brother sees is the mask you wear to hide your features from the world. The Great Khali understands what that mask means, it means shame and fear!

Kane seems to highly disagree with this shot across the bow from the Champion. Khali stands unmoving even as Bearer has to hold back his son, clearly Khali is indeed not afraid.

The Great Khali laughs at your claim to being a nightmare come to life too your opponents. At the end of the day The Great Khali he realizes you are weak, and full of fear. You fear people will realize what the Great Khali already knows, that you are just a man, a weak and pitiful man. The Great Khali wants you to be assured, unlike you, the Great Khali is fearless, and unafraid of everything including you. My brother wants to let you know that he is more than willing to help you become fearless too. For at Bound for Glory, the Great Khali promises you will no more fear when he makes YOUR worst nightmares come true!

This infuriates Kane who begins pacing and breathing heavy, he clearly wants to make Khali suffer. Is goading the Big Red Machine really Khali’s plan? It seems that way as Khali takes the mic a second time.

कोई भी मैं कर रहा हूँ जब तुम डर और मेरे विश्व चैम्पियनशिप को पुनः प्राप्त होगा. फिर उसके बाद ही दर्द और डर के सच्चे गुरु द ग्रेट खली के रूप में, दुनिया भर में जाना जाएगा!

Satisfied with whatever it is he said, barely audible over the what chants, he hands the mic back to his brother to be translated.

No one will fear you Kane, once the Great Khali retains his Global Championship. Then and only then will the true master of fear and pain be revealed to all in the UWF, and that man shall be, The Great Khali!

The Great Khali stands tall amongst the obvious backlash that is about to come his way as Paul Bearer puts the microphone he’s been carrying towards his mouth to respond.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to respond coldhands, I started school and have been extremely sick. I've been looking forward to this for a while now. Let's make the Global Championship something special brother.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: Fatal-Four Way: Triple H vs. Kevin Nash vs. Enzo Amore vs. Damien Sandow

The crowd are still cheering The Kliq's Triple H when suddenly a bass beat can be heard with Italian whispering over the top which signals the arrival of one of his opponents.

[video=youtube;EOFC8CvquHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFC8CvquHk[/video]

'Italian Lover' hits the PA system and before long we are greeted with the presence of the ever energetic Enzo Amore. He walks back and forth on the stage asserting that he has indeed arrived. He then reveals he has a microphone and so he begins to speak.

amoreenzo-o_zpseb8833ff.gif

Enzo Amore: Hold up, hold up, yo!... you guys think you're gonna start this party without me?, ain't gonna happen. Allow me to introduce myself to you all ugly mooks in attendance and specifically in the ring.

The crowd are already booing Enzo as he kickstarts his usual routine.

My name is Enzo Amore. And I am a bonafide G and a certified stud. Now what you all need to know 'bout me is that I am from New Jersey. And here I am here in Seattle, Washington. And ya know what?, I'm STILL the realest guy in the room. All I see around me is rain, grey skies and ugly ass people. Which sorta reminds me of the two guys in the ring right now. I mean look, we got Damien Sandow, a man more beard than muscles. I mean look at that thing?, he's probably got a thesaurus in that thing explainin' how the hell he's hittin' out with all these big fancy words. Damien, I only got one term to describe you and as we say in Jersey, faccia de culo and it means ya ugly, you'll always be ugly and there ain't any books you can ready to change that fact. You ain't got the looks like E-A All Day, and you can't teach that!.

Enzo continues down to the ring, Damien looking fairly perplexed by the loud and obnoxious guido.

Ya see this match is the biggest match of my career. You guys have seen the heights, both former champions, contenders and all the other baloni, but let me assure you that you both ain't faced nothin' like EA All Day, baby. Because you ain't stepping up to some mook who's been around the block, you ain't facin' some momo that you can scout, that you can read up on, you are facin' in Enzo Amore, an unknown quantity. And this ain't gonna be a match about smarts Damien. This match is gonna be about who's the realest guy in the room, and as you all know... you're lookin' at him. So I'd suggest you take the thesaurus from ya stinkin' beard... and the dictionary... and the encylopedia brittania and I suggest you give them both to your beard bro over there because they ain't gonna do ya much good when I'm jumpin' all over ya head at Bound For Glory. And if you need another way a sayin' that, it means a dictionary ain't gonna stop my boot from meetin' your ugly mush at the pay per view!.

The crowd actually cheer Amore, such is their disdain for the former champion, Damien Sandow. Amore leaps up onto the apron and continues.

And then there's you, Triple H, the Chief Operatin' Officer of this company who also happens to be an in ring competitor at the same time. Now I ain't sayin' that there's any sorta funny business that got ya this title shot opportunity.... but there's some funny business behind ya getting this title shot opportunity or as I usually say it's uh... FUGAZI!. I mean what have you done?, I mean beating those guys ya beat?, you trying to impress me with that?, pfft, please I could beat anyone you beat twice as quick and about three times as good lookin' in the process. And not only have you got a shot... but ya buddy, Big Daddy Cool, Diesel, Kevin Nash has got himself a shot as well. Now that's some real funny business... in fact I'd go as far as to say that it's PUUUURE MANUUUURE!... that The Kliq have got themselves this opportunity but guess what?!... it won't matter one bit at the end of the day and ya know why?, let me spell it out for ya!

Enzo steps between the ropes and into the ring standing just off of his two opponents.

It's because you, Sandow and ya buddy are all... S-A-W-F-T!... SAAAWWWWFT!. And at Bound For Glory I'm sure you'll all try and prove me wrong, and I want you to try because it makes it all the more sweeter when you're all lyin' on the floor with me standin' above ya the next in line to a title shot at the big one. So consider this... a warnin' of sorts, bring ya best, bring ya hammers, ya theasuarus', ya broken knees and ya big fish hook noses and all the other crap because at the end of the day it won't make a lick of difference when I'm standin' above ya the winner provin' to the whole world that what I say is true and is that I am a bonafide G, a certified stud, the sexiest man alive, a damn good dancer and an even better wrestler and that I am... BADA BOOM!... the REALEST guy in the room!.

Everyone in the ring just seems to look at the fairly short but fiery newcomer as he catches his breath after his ranting and raving when suddenly the noise of a revving engine is heard...

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Bound For Glory: Three Way Dance

The lights stay off as a voice is heard

???:
Enough! Every day this life brings new challenges. Challenges that may be too difficult for some to handle. Except for the darkness that I love so much. It creates the shadows that I must follow to gain what I am after. If you want to stand in that ring and shine light upon me, then so be it. My reign of terror will seep through your pores Jericho. No hospital in the world will be able to heal your mental wounds when I am done with you. Because the amount of damage I plan on causing keeps going up. It seems that it has no limits. The pain will never stop even though some may claim that pain doesn't last forever. In my world, it does. The pain will ruin your way of life forever Jericho. There is no hiding from it now. You have stepped into the darkness so you are already in the victimizing process. While in this process you will realize that the opinions of others are no longer relevant and the only chance you got at redeeming yourself is to admit to the fear that you have. But even then, it will just be fed to the beast.

Suddenly a sound begins to go off as the crowd screams

[video=youtube;kkJxV8V9zMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkJxV8V9zMw[/video]
OOC: Just pretend that this video plays during the next paragraph

???:
My beast is on it's way Jericho. It's running up the path from hell just to make an appearance at Bound For Glory. And I promise you that he is VERY hungry. I've starved him for years now just so when it came down to it, I could feed him the greatest type of fear of them all. The fear created by revenge......It's a very tasty meal that my beast will be devour. Judging by the look on your face, you don't quite understand my "beast" comments. Let me explain a bit more about it. You see I am a man that feeds on the fear of my victims. It drives me to create a path of destruction where ever I go. Now, I have been telling the story about my beast. My beast is a side of me that people don't see very much. It's a hardcore vibe I get times 10.......But, in order to get a better understanding of it, why don't you take a look on the big screen.

The titantron suddenly turns on to show three staff workers backstage with blood all over there shirts and faces along with rips in there clothes and bites on there necks

???:
These are the men that have been sacrificed. And by the looks of it, the beast is here early......And it looks like he is wasting no time by feeding on the helpless souls that roam this arena. Some may say that calling my crazy side "my beast" is cheesy, but I'm not looking for style. EVERYBODY knows what I am looking for. And Jericho, you are in my way! You are in my way and it seems that the only way I can get to the Undertaker is if make things personal with you. Maybe then, you will take the situation that we are in a little more serious. Maybe you will realize that you're fate is at Bound For Glory! You will fall from the mountain that you so desperately want to climb, and hit not only the bottom, but you will fall straight to hell! Undertaker will meet you there at the end of the night.......

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I know this isn't much just had a serious case of Writers Block.​

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Last Man Standing Match, Extreme Championship - Umaga (c) vs. Big Show

The Big Show takes a couple of steps towards Umaga and looks into his face.

The Big Show: You see Umaga, that’s where you’re wrong. I have accomplished things in 19 years; I’m a multiple time world champion, something which I have over you, but the thing that’s changed between me then, and me now is that I’m more serious, I’m more dangerous and I’m no longer a laughing stock. Now, I can guarantee you, that I am ahead of you, not just in intelligence, but also in the ring. I have had more success that you could ever hope to achieve and if it takes breaking your bones to do it then so be it, I will snap them one by one, although I know that it doesn’t have to come to that. I can just ball up my fist and knock you out, and believe me; you will be down for a lot longer than a ten count.

So to answer your question, yes I am seeing this; I’m seeing you take out a couple of old guys then declaring yourself a monster. That’s real monster Umaga, I mean, Sting has been around for even longer than I have, and is a shadow of his former self, all you do is fight whoever is on the decline and I assure you, you are in for a shock, because I’m not someone who is on the decline, I am in the best shape of my career. You are stepping into a fight where there is no way out Umaga, just a brawl with an unbreakable foe. A brawl which will send you packing back to where you belong, although I can’t see you being here too long, is your visa even legitimate?

Show has a little chuckle to himself before continuing.

The Big Show: The only reason I gave you the option to just quit is to save myself from a potential lawsuit, you don’t know how the battering of immigrants is frowned upon around here, but I suppose you asked for it. But Umaga, no matter how many times you call me stupid, or call me dumb, you will be eating your words at Bound For Glory, because this dummy will show you no remorse, this dummy will rip out them strands of hair from your head and choke you with them. As for you saying I have no balls, I assure you that is not the case, I do in fact have balls, pretty big ones too, I mean, you can ask Trish, she’s had a good grip of them before. Hey, hey don’t get touchy, I mean there is not many in this company whose balls she hasn’t had a grip of.

But it’s funny, I mean, I’d never expect you of all people to try any comedy, in fact, you are usually so sheepish, I didn’t even realise you knew the language. You come off as just a boring, irrelevant foreigner, who has no means of communication whatsoever, you know, the kind of guy who struggles at customs. The kind of guy that draws funny looks in the street. The kind of guy who is special. As for you saying I lack the killer instinct, where is Matt Hardy? Where is The Hurricane? Sting is still fighting, so I ended the same amount of careers in one night as you did in the past nine months. So before you talk about how you’re so great, there is NOTHING you have done that I haven’t matched or bettered.

The crowd rain down boos on Show.

The Big Show: SHUT UP! All of you pathetic, worthless people, can’t you see, at Bound For Glory, you will once again be let down. You disrespectful fools will be let down by Umaga, a phony with a bit of paint, and you’ll NEVER see him again on Anarchy. You see, The Establishment will ensure that he receives a sending off that he’ll never forget, because he will be moving over to Raw branded as a failure, and Randy Orton will be wondering why he ever drafted him. He will be leaving Anarchy empty handed, and the Extreme Championship will be where it belongs, around the waist of the best on Anarchy. Or more specifically, me. I’m fed up of hearing all your bullshit, Umaga and I know that you know deep inside that you are simply not cut out for this level, you’ve beaten a couple of pensioners but now, I’ll give you a real fight, one that even you can’t handle.

Show lowers his mic.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Bound For Glory I Quit Match: Ambrose vs Rhodes

011.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Starting with me...that's...that's real cute Dean. I mean don't get me wrong some might find it a little psycho but not me, I think it's great that you have such an active imagination. I think it's great that you just like all of these...hideous...deplorable people think no ones life is as hard as theirs. Really I do, it means you have created something to fight for, for some it's some fantasy where everyones holding them down and they have to rise above it even though that rising their doing is in a dead end job where no one cares if they show up to work or not. It's nice that the...common...can make up their own little worlds where they are the star of the movie and they get to do all the great things...but Dean-O I'm sorry to be the one to do this...you've got nothing to fight for bud. Because no matter how hard you punch, how much blood you shed, how much agony and despair the brooding and edgy Dean Ambrose has gone through in his life...it's all for nothing because I say so. That's the way the world works around here, that's why no matter how many drafts, no matter how many trades, no matter how many brands show up Cody Rhodes doesn't move anywhere...This show belongs to me, and anyone who steps foot on it is liable to be kicked off it...or better put kneed off it by me.

Cody smiles a bright wide smile

Oh it must of been so hard being you Dean, You did bad things and instead of being locked away for it you got cheered for it. It must be the most terrible life in the world to do what your not supposed to and be praised as a Great for it, to have a terrible life, come out here and talk about it and people think "Man Dean Ambrose is Rrrrriveting." Dean, you're nothing special, the life you've lived people might think it's all edgy and deep but its the same life a lot of others live, the difference? You got payed to punch people, they didn't, you got payed to talk to a microphone, they get sent to talk to psychiatrist. You...are...nothing, a grand total of Nada, and the best part about it is You actually believe your own hype. You learned some wrestling moves, you win some hardcore matches, and all of a sudden the whole world is your oyster. Let me clue you in Dean, do you REALLY want to know why they chose you? Because your ugly, the way you fight, they way you talk, the thoughts you have in your head, your face, Everything about you is Ugly...You embrace it and these people find it so fascinating because all their lives they put on mask to cover away all the ugly parts of them from the world, You're the most interesting thing in the world to them simply because you are one of them who doesn't hide it. I am better, I look better, I act better, I wear better clothes, I take care of my body, I have a better vocabulary, I am Dashing...and who in the world wants to see the best...be the best? no they want to see the little mutt underdog scratch and claw his way to the top.

Cody looks down, moving his head from side to side moving his lips as if counting to himself before he continues.

Do you know the difference between all the other It guys who said they were going to stop me before? nothing...yeah nothing is different, The only factor here is that you were over on Smackdown winning one week and losing another, building yourself up until you got to me. So you got a little bit of history behind you, but you are no different. But if you're the guy that's going to stop me, then by all means try your hardest, Monsters, machines, rattlesnakes, vipers, McMahons and everything in between couldn't do it. I'm here Dean-O, I'm here to stay, so mr. Four Time World champion let's check our track records, everyone I've ever said I was going to get rid of...was gotten rid of, and believe what you'd like fact of the matter is I was never supposed to make it check back some tapes of my career and you'll learn that pretty damn quick... But you, oh you were never supposed to make it this far, but look at you now! You're Randy's Favorite, you're The PEOPLES Favorite, Come ON EveryBody let's hear it for Dean Ambrose kicking Cody Rhodes' Ass! wooo!!!

Cody cheers out, some in the crowd cheer but most boo just to be contradictory to Cody as Cody starts to laugh to himself, crouching down.

You're the Man Dean, You're The Face of UWF and I'm the selfish kid that doesn't belong right? So many have tried Dean-O it's only fitting that it's come down to you, because for once in your life Dean Your the guy. You are SUPPOSED to beat me to a bloody pulp, You are SUPPOSED to make me shout I QUIT! I QUIT!. You are SUPPOSED to finally be the guy that beat Cody Rhodes, no one has won a war against me and you are supposed to finally be the one. Everyone in this arena believes in you, everyone in the back believes in you, everyone I ever beat believes in you. It must be exciting, and that...that is the only thing you have over me. Because when you are hands down the best in this ring, naturally, physically, athletically...and viciously...it actually becomes a little sad. While I still can have fun with little insects like you, knowing that I'm never going to be stopped...makes what should be an exciting life rather pedestrian. I almost long for the innocence that is your life, because you think I'm just a puppet for Stephanie McMahon who never had any altercation with you who didn't have anything to do with things before or after i attacked you and then beat you at Summerslam. When in reality you're the puppet, and I'm holding the strings, making you dance around for the people to cheer for...Sadly just like all my past toys, I'm bored with you so I have to get rid of you.

Cody raises his open hand, palm downwards, up and stares at it.

And the puppet gets to blame it all on himself, because when he quits he has no one else to blame but himself, and when he is feeling pain and agony that he promised me...he would have only himself to blame for the prolonging of it.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Bound for Glory 2013 Official Card

It'd help if a list of matches were shown.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Hardcore Championship: Mr Kennedy vs. Eddie Guerrero

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Ah... It's good to be here in Seattle... It's quite weird how this little bout fired off, all began with a man who loves to lie, cheat and steal. I guess people don't like asking for things anymore they just take; kind of like when Oklahoma City took away the Seattle Supersonics. Yeah, that one sucked. I know how you Seattle people feel, it ain't pretty at all but over time Eddie Guerrero has kept trying to beat me down but at the end of the day I'm standing tall still holding this damn belt! I'm a fighter and I ain't going to let things slip out of my hand too easily. I understand how majority have complained, bitched and moaned about the fact I represent the Hardcore Division, sure look at me and the look isn't quite there. I don't have what this company looks for, but I'll shut up every damn critic because in the ring... I have proven to be worthy of a Champion! This is why with this Hardcore Championship, I will go to every battle, I will go to every war there is and I will walk out every time as your winner. While you Eddie, while you've got Chavo and Mesias to follow you around like puppets... it just shows me that you're the one that isn't Hardcore enough. I mean seriously though, if you really claim to represent hardcore and believe you've got what it takes then why the living hell do you have these two as your damn puppets? What does it prove for you? What good does it deliver? If anything it just makes you extremely weak knowing you have to gang up to get what you want. In freakin' Mexico they have people walking around with guns, shit dude, the place ain't even safe. It's more dangerous than this division but I'm quite sure when you were a teenager you walked around your hometown without a care. So why now? Why did you decide now you need two people to carry your damn bags; I remember when Chavo used to leech off Ziggler. But now I've realised... it's because you love leeching off others, Chavo used Dolph Ziggler as his damn caddy when he was under the name Kerwin White... El Mesias used James Mitchell. You're all just pretenders.

The fact is, I don't need anybody... People needed me, but look at me right now. All alone, without a damn care in the world. The only focus I've got is leaving Seattle still Hardcore Champion. That is my only concern. Sure I've had Vampiro try burn the crap out of me, I've had you and your puppets beating me up every week. Last week I finally did the unexpected, I fired back with a Singaporean Cane! You can call me the Sandman if you want, I do like a beer here and there and I respect the hell out of the guy. But the thing here is Eddie, you've yet to come out and speak... You might have spoken last week; but they ain't answers... they ain't questions. They're just the act of a true pendejo! The three of you are nothing more than a laughing stock around here in UWF; whilst you've been gunning to accomplish. You've done nothing except what you're known for; the fact is you don't care that you lie, cheat and steal... Thing is, I learned a thing about respect as a little kid and I honor the word. So while you're trying to be a teenage rebel, I'm here to stop that and send you to detention... or possibly to a place where there's no escape. But I can see the problem lies for the Hardcore Championship; but you're trying to bring it to another level and it's just a shame that you haven't done it in the way of respect. In Mexico there's a very strong lucha-libre tradition where Mexicans wear mask; but I see you're just a gringo like L.A.X and the Mexicools. The same for Alberto Del Rio, all of you do not honor your country. This is why I honor America for being superior; I honor America and all of my followers. But you can claim everything you want, but at the end of the day the lot of you are probably illegal immigrants jumping over the border in hope to take our money.

It's what we do, we give and give and give... in return; we get nothing but absolute disrespect! This is why the buck stops here Eddie; there's no crossing the border from here... You'll be taken and deported back to where you came from. Sure that makes me sound like a real asshole; but what the hey... I'll be an asshole any day of the week; I don't have to hide behind lies after lies. The fact the three of you have been around Smackdown longer than I have and I watched the program even when I was on RAW; I got sick and tired of hearing you whinge like a little perra! If anything... you guys should totally
Vete a la mierda! Yeah I know a bit of Spanish too; does it concern you? I once was in a Mexican bar talking to some lady, she was pretty, real cute and all; then I realised it was your mother; but she really was a zorra! But yeah I may have just sworn, I may have used language you don't like to hear but if you want a lesson or two about respect I'm happy to shove it down your throat! Everything you've done over the last couple of weeks have pissed me off Eddie, be a man and come out here without your damn puppeteers and prove to me you really are a man because if you don't... you'll be forever known as a pedazo de mierda!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Fandango looks flabbergasted at that last statement.

Fandango
Oh you don't think I can get a little loco? I ran around in Robin tights. I liked to get weird with the girls backstage. I didn't even know who I was after I transformed. I'm as loco as they get buddy boy. And there won't be a new loco champion. It doesn't matter that I got drafted to Anarchy. Word in Derrick's ear is that if the champion should retain, which he will, they will compete on both brands. I guess UWF knows who the real money maker is and they want people to tune in to Smackdown as well. It's a smart idea if you ask me. Double the Fandango means double the ratings which means double the matches which means double the money which means double the DANCE!

Fandango does one of his dancing poses as the crowd eats it up. Homicide however does not look impressed.

Why are you so mad? You finally beginning to realize that you can never be as good as this? Maybe you should think about cleaning yourself up a bit. Maybe the higher ups, and I'm talking about the real higher ups, not that idiot Russo but maybe they'd actually push to have you on TV more. I mean can you blame them for not wanting to see you on their TV? Look at me, and then look at you. Why would anyone tune in to see you? And if you think this body is just for show, I obviously kicked you one too many times in the head during the last time we fought. I can do things in this ring that nobody else can. Like this.

Fandango swivels his hips and waves his arms a bit before posing and some women in the crowd swoon.

You just need some sort of different personality because this whole thing you got going on right here, it just isn't working for me. You had some good ideas earlier. I can see you with a giant sombrero on. Maybe you could come out here in a taco truck and give them to the fans because that's the only way I can see them changing their minds about you. But don't worry, you won't have to succumb to this gringos ideas because after I beat you, you'll hide away from embarrassment. I've heard how people talk about me. None of them take me seriously and yet here I am beating them week in and week out. After I get done with you, you'll never be able to live it down. Besides no one want to see that flag raised here. I mean look at it. You treat it like a damn towel. You don't even show it any respect. Have you even seen your own flag. It's got our national bird, the beautiful and majestic eagle, eating away at you, the small and powerless snake. Even if it were to be raised up, it would just remind people how much better I am than you. From here on out, every time someone looks at a Mexican flag, they'll be reminded that Fandango pecked away at Homicide until he broke.

Fandango has a smug look on his face as he stares at Homicide.

Reaction score

Grimlock has and is still working on the match banners - they'll be here in the next few hours hopefully then I'm going to completely update the card.

Reaction score

Card has been fully updated with all new Graphics, still Grimlock's work but man does it look sexy with the match banners.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF International Championship Match: Flag Match- Fandango (c) vs Homicide

Homicide goes and he begins to speak towards Fandango

screen-capture-71.png

Homicide: Man shut the hell up. I don't like when you damn gringos mock me. You think this is all funny, and a damn game too you. Look you dressing up in Robin tights whatever the hell that is. You "transforming" into Johnny. You picking up some damn random mamacita, and knowing your luck you only picked up Maxine that whole time son. That right there son it is not being loco. The shit you talking about is just being weird. Loco my friend is not giving a damn what happens in a lucha libre match. Loco is where all ya see is Red. You're like a damn bull, you're not in control, you don't know what the hell is gonna happen. When you have that in your head you can end up hurting someone, that is loco my friend, it is not what ya think it is holmes.

fans boo as Homicide goes and he raises a middle finger at them which causes the fans to get more harsh. Homicide goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: You see when you told me about how much you loved those ideas, and told me how to damn change. That is the Gringo mentality I am talking about. They don't like who I am, they don't like how aggressive I am. The thing is what makes me unique is I don't give a damn what people think of me. I don't care what you say, I don't care about what these idiots think. All I care about is what is next for me. That is what is the most important thing too me. So Fandango just know you can go on and tell me I need a "gimmick" change, and how great you are for ratings, but that too me dosen't phase me, because I don't care if Gringos turn off there TV, because I know down in Mexico these people will be cheering like crazy for me, and turning on there television sets.

Fans boo even more as Homicide paces around in the ring, as Homicide goes, and he grabs the Mexican flag, and he begins to speak

Homicide: Speaking of Mexico... You talked about this flag. You compared yourself to the eagle and I am the snake on this flag. Just because you make that claim dosen't mean its true. I could say the same thing about how I view you as the little bity Snake thart I am about to eat, but if there is anything I represent on this flag it ain't that snake. Not it is the cactus growing in the river. Cause every week I get better, and better. Every day I age I grow wiser, and wiser. Also just like a cactus I can prick you just a bit. I respect this flag a lot holmes. The reason why I hold it like this is because the Flag is something we wear as a badge of honor. It is something that we feel represents who the hell we are as a latino community. This is our ralley towel. This right here gives us hope, and this is why son I will walk out as the international champion. Because I believe in not only myself, but the culture that is supporting me.

The fans boo like more even starting a "USA" chant at Homicide as Homicide goes and awaits a response

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Bummed out I don't have a match for the show, but I'll try and get a couple promos in.

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Re: UWF Bound for Glory - Global Championship: Khali vs Kane

Kane looks like he wants to eat Ranjin Singh alive as he grabs the microphone off Paul Bearer.

5782%20-%20extreme_rules%20kane%20mask%20wwe.png

Kane:

You better believe you’re looking at a monster Mr Singh! I have been a monster my entire life. I’ve been torturing and maiming my victims before your Great Khali had ever stepped foot inside a wrestling ring. You seem to be rather selective in your comments Mr Singh, choosing to forget the past in order to try and convince these people that your Great Khali’s fleeting moment at the top of the pile is anything serious. You think I am afraid of the Great Khali? You think that I am somehow just a normal man? Well let me just correct those lies right now. You see I didn’t just receive the name the ‘Devils Favourite Demon’ in the post, nor did I just suddenly become known as the ‘The Big Red Monster’ or ‘The Big Red Machine’ randomly. No, I earned those titles. I earned them by carving a fiery path of destruction through any and every promotion I have walked through the front door of. And UWF has been no different. In my short time here, I have dominated a Gauntlet match, walked straight into the number one contender’s spot, oh and lets not forget that I have taken a fan favourite and former world champion, and destroyed him the to the point where nobody knows if he will ever appear in a ring again! But that hasn’t seemed to have registered with you Mr Singh, so perhaps I should take you on a trip down memory lane. Throughout my years in this business I have set commentators on fire, tombstoned a priest, electrocuted a man’s testicles, oh yeah and won several world championships along the way. Even my own brother can’t predict what I am capable of. Yes, the Great Khali is taller than I. Yes he is bigger than I. But monsters are not judged by how high their heads stand off the ground. They are judged by how people react to them. Look around you Mr Singh, these fans are indeed anxious about the Great Khali. Maybe even a little scared. But I have dealt with people like the Great Khali for years, men who think because they stand tall off the ground that people should automatically bow to them. The reason these fans may be scared is because Khali is something and someone different. He is a giant from a foreign land. But most of these people are scared of me because they do know me, they know that I am a living, breathing nightmare. The monster that their parents told them never existed. Well I do exist Mr Singh, and you’d better get translating to your associate, let him know that I am coming for him at Bound for Glory and I will not stop until I stand the new Global Champion of UWF Impact.

Kane paces up and down, breathing heavily, hatred at Singh’s words running through his veins. Paul Bearer wants to speak but he doesn’t have chance.

I’m not even going to address your shallow insults about how I look. I couldn’t give a damn how I look. I look this way as a result of years of people torturing me until I couldn’t exist as a ‘normal’ human being any longer. I became a monster and I have stayed a monster. I inflict pain, it’s what I do. My greatest strength and my best talent. If you are concerned about looks Ranjin Singh, then you are in the wrong business. This isn’t a beauty contest, nothing about this match at Bound for Glory will be beautiful.
I hope you appreciate that the language barrier is why I am addressing you rather than my opponent at Bound for Glory Mr Singh. The only language the Great Khali will be able to understand is when I take this gloved hand and wrap it around his throat, just I had done this past week on Saturday Night Impact, only at Bound for Glory, you won’t be in a position to distract me. What goes up must come down Mr Singh, and you better believe I am ready to take your Champion by the throat and chokeslam him all the way to hell itself. But if you don’t mind, I would like to address the Great Khali directly. He may not be able to speak English, but if he looks into my eyes, if he looks at me and imagines the pain and anger that lurks behind this mask of mine, he may just get the message.

Kane sidesteps Ranjin Singh and takes up a position directly in front of the Great Khali. Kane stares directly into the eyes of the Global Champion and delivers this ominous message

Masked_Kane_.png

For the past two weeks, you have been trying to do your best to cost me matches. To get into my head and weaken me. That alone gives me all the information I need on just how big a threat you really are. You’re really big, I get it. But Khali, if you want to play mind games, you have come to the wrong person. I come from the family that came up with the whole concept of getting into their opponents head. You have not breached mine, and you will not. Khali, I will not rest until you are in a broken pile on the floor. You are a giant of man, so do not mistake my confidence for arrogance. I do not underestimate you. You are quite possibly the biggest challenge I will face in my career. But you have to understand, I have seen men like you come and go for years. The latest ‘monster’ on the block. They come, the dominate for a while….and then they run out of steam. You are like a freight train Khali, but eventually a freight train has to come to a stop, when it collides with something more powerful. This collision will happen at Bound for Glory, and when the dust settles one monster has to survive. I have survived for nearly 20 years Khali, and you don’t achieve that without having slayed men just like you.

Paul Bearer successfully takes the microphone from Kane this time. A good thing too, as the boils on Bearer’s face look like they are going to explode with rage as the portly manager angrily spits out his words

Paul Bearer:

hqdefault.jpg

That last thing that came out of your mouth Mr Singh, is possibly the most offensive thing I’ve ever heard!. You say the reason my Kane is out here and going to topple the Great Khali at Bound for Glory is because of honor? HONOR? You clearly have no idea who you are talking to. We are not motivated by honor, we destroy those to who covet honor. Honor is a corrupting influence, a poison on society and I am truly grateful that I nor my son do not have such human qualities! No no, my Kane does not seek honor in what he does. I thought he had demonstrated that to you when he eviscerated Rob Van Dam. His motivation for destroying the Great Khali is the same motivation that has coursed through his body as he has stood across from every opponent he’s ever faced. The Great Khali is an obstacle in my Kane’s way, an obstacle that he must burn through. The Fire still burns Ranjin, and right now he feels it burning more intensely than ever before! The Global Championship is at stake here yes, but honor is not the reason my son wants to hold that title. He wants to become Global Champion because it is time that UWF had a champion who backed up his words with the actions. It is about time that Impact had a champion who wasn’t weak or selfish or jealous or motivated by the sinful actions of men! The time has come for a champion who will punish those who display the materialistic and prideful hallmarks that the current champion employs! Great Khali, Ranjin Singh, let me finish with this. There is an old saying, that pride cometh before a fall. You have displayed your shameful pride over the past few weeks, and at Bound for Glory, my son WILL be responsible for your fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.