UWF 2013 Bad Blood Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Bad Blood Six Man International Title Match

Everyone watches as David Otunga and Brad Maddox storm out of the ring and head towards the backstage area. All of the remaining competitors are left speechless. Well, all except one.

Matt-Morgan-tna-superstar-7.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: That right there is the smartest thing that David Otunga and Brad Maddox have ever done. And the rest of you should all follow suit. None of you can win this match, so I suggest you all take a page out of the BroTunga playbook and simply walk away. I'm giving you this opportunity now because this Sunday, that opportunity will not be present; that I promise you. When that bell rings on Sunday and MY Internatonal Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs; I'm not responsible for what's going to happen to all of you. The only people that will be responsible are you.

Morgan: You will all be held responsible because I have warned you since the day I was drafted to this brand that the International Heavyweight Championship belonged to me and me alone. This match is merely a formality. It's a means at making this official. So every attempt that any of you make at climbing that ladder will be worthless because no matter what any of you try to do; the outcome will be the same. THAT...

Morgan points to the International Championship that Rollins currently possess.

Morgan: Is MINE! None of you have ever had to fight for something as hard as I've had to fight just for this match. I've spent my entire career being told to "wait my turn" while guys like Jeff Hardy have been given chance after chance after chance although he's proven that he is unworthy. I've sat at home because management "had nothing for me" at the time while guys like Homicide are given Television time simply because he's a disgruntled minority. I'm sick and tired of getting four minute dark matches while guys like David Otunga are unfairly put in Main Event segments simply because of who he's sleeping with. I've busted my ass for all of this while the rest of you have simply coasted here of your connections, your race or your name. My name might not be known right now but after Sunday, the entire wrestling world will know who Matt Morgan is. My name will hold for weight than Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Triple H and even....Shawn Michaels.

Morgan turns his attention back to the perched Icon on the ladder.

Morgan: You're right about something Shawn. I do talk a big game, but unlike you; I back it up. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I am the most destructive force this brand has ever seen. It doesn't matter if it's The Rock, Umaga, Sting, Mick Foley or anyone else. I trump them all. Including yourself.

Morgan: You want to know why I don't come up there and toss you off that ladder Shawn; the answer is real simple. I don't need to right now. In this ring in one on one competition; I've already beaten you Shawn. I can say something that nobody else in this ring can say; I hold a victory over the "Icon". And Shawn, you better get used to it because it's going to happen again on Sunday when I take what belongs to me. And it's going to happen again and again after that son. As long as you and I are in competition with one another; I will always beat you. I told you not too long ago that there was going to be a changing off the guard. And it's here. There's a new "Icon" in town and he stands in at seven feet tall and is built out of granite.

Shawn Michaels looks on unimpressed as Matt Morgan continues.

Morgan: You don't have to keep reminding me what type of match this is Shawn; I already know. It's a Ladder match; I get that you idiot. And for every time you continue to tell me that, I'm going to continue telling me that it doesn't matter what type of match this is. No matter the stipulation, the opponents, the time, the arena or the amount of people I'm performing in front of; Matt Morgan always has the advantage. So let me stress to you yet again, this being a ladder match does absolutely nothing for you. Because I was simply born to succeed. I was born to be better than all of you and I was born to be International Heavyweight Champion. So when I beat you AGAIN and everyone else in this match; I don't want to hear any excuses. I beat you simply because I'm better.

Morgan turns his back to Michaels and looks back at the people in the ring.

Morgan: And that's exactly what G.E.N.E is all about. Give Everyone No Excuses. We don't need shortcuts or cheap ways to win matches and Championships. We do so because we're stronger, faster and smarter than everyone that has been put in front of us. Look at the evidence and you'll see that I'm the only one out here not spewing hot garbage. I've done everything that I said I was going to do. I should be standing here with two Championships on my shoulder already but because I don't "play ball" those opportunities weren't afforded to me. But now that this one has; I'm going to take and run with it. It's only a matter of time before I'm standing here as not only Anarchy's Most Dominant World Champion in history, but as the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion that this business has ever seen.

Morgan: The wrestling business has gone through eras. There has been the Bruno Sammartino era. There has been the Bob Backlund era. There has been The Rock era and there has been the John Cena era. All those eras have come and gone and it's time to begin a new one. And that era begins this Sunday evening when I climb that ladder and finally when that International Heavyweight Championship. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to be the first to welcome you to....

Morgan takes a deep breath and looks towards the ceiling where the International Championship will be hanging in just two nights.

Morgan: THE ERA OF MATT MORGAN!

Morgan lowers his mic for the final time. With 48 hours to go before the biggest match of his career, the big man looks as confident as he ever has.​

Reaction score

After Matt Morgan is finally done speaking, all you hear is snoring going on that echo's throughout the entire arena. The camera then shows, HBK, snoring on top of the ladder

HBK: Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even realize I had dozed off right there. I'm sure you had something very important to say. Although I may have been bored throughout whatever it is you had to say, I am certain though if I might add that you said it very well.

HBK smirks which prompts Morgan to get angry

HBK: Now onto the matter at hand. I'm looking back at the record books and it certainly shows that, Matt Morgan and Shawn Michaels have faced off once against each other. And in the record books it shows, HBK: 1-0 and Matt Morgan: 0-1. You have never beaten me in that ring before. Let's not forget that our match ended in disqualification when you sent out some goon to attack me just as I was about to pick up the three count on you after sweet chin music. So in other words, YOU IDIOT, I am undefeated against you and still will be after Bad Blood when I walk out the new International Champion!

A mix reaction from the fans as a mini "HBK" chant break out

HBK: Hey now, you all crossed me before over on Raw. Now all of a sudden when you have someone who's more of a jackass than I am, you want to cheer me on. Do me a favor and save those cheers for someone you all actually cheer for like your precious, Randy Orton or Jeff Hardy! Now back to the idiot in the ring, Matt Morgan. You are just in the lists of all of the ones who came before me saying they were going to stop me in my path. Enlarge part so that they could make a big name for themselves. They all figured that since, Shawn Michaels is one of the biggest names out there, let's use him to boost our way up the food chain so that, Vince McMahon can recognize us and we'll get our glory moment before we know it. But now I mentioned food chain and since I know how much of an idiot you actually are, you may not understand what I mean by that. A food chain is another term for a ladder so to speak. Kind of like the one I am sitting on top of. In order to move up in the food chain, you have to climb the ladder in order to become the best. So you see, not only am I on top of this ladder, I am on top of the ladder in all of the UWF. So you have me on top to you at the bottom and you much like everyone else who came before you wanted to make a name out of, Shawn Michaels. Well I'm tired of that. I was tired with the first guy and I am still tired of it with the thousandth guy. Just like the rest of them including yourself, I am going to put you in your place and realize that I am the man still. And if you want to take me off the top of this ladder, you're going to have to end my damn career!

The intensity level has increased in the arena

HBK: Matt Morgan, make on thing certain and that's you can't even lace up my boots in this business. I've seen them once, I've seen them twice, I've seen them a thousand times. You may be in The Establishment with me, but you need to straighten your act out before you wind up well on the bottom of the pecking order where there are guys in other companies trying to make ends meat to stay within the business. I've sent guys there before and I will certainly do it to you if I need to.

HBK moves onto someone else

HBK: Brad Maddox, let's get one thing straight, I don't like you. I don't like, David Otunga. I didn't talk about you before because you're not an issue for me to deal with. If I was ever considered about you guys then I would get off this ladder, walk to the dressing room, pack my bags, get in my car and head on home because then I would know this business was doomed if you guys were on top of the food chain. Anyone is capable of winning this match. Granted, Dave, could walk away the new champion. That's how good his odds are. If people are down and out and he's the first one to get to the ladder then he got lucky. On any given Sunday, anything can happen. But that won't happen this Sunday at Bad Blood.

HBK lowers the microphone and as Brad Maddox goes to speak, HBK cuts him off

HBK: Really. You just had your turn. This is my time now, wait your turn. Now, this goes to the rest of you guys, yeah I've been here before and I know how brutal this match can get. I've seen and been apart of some nasty bumps in this match. If ever was a time to make a name for yourself or to cement a legacy, it's right here in this moment amongst the greatest to ever step in the ring as a World Champion. Seth Rollins, has the perfect opportunity to go into this match as the International Champion and prove to the world that he is no fluke and can handle adversity and out last five other men in this ladder match for the title. It's a tough task for you to be in, but I have been there before. If you want to leave still the champion, then you're going to have to grind it out every step of the way and do it better than the rest of us.

Seth Rollins shakes his head and acknowledges what HBK has to say

HBK: It doesn't matter the size you are, how big the muscles are, how big your ego might be, or how big of a superstar in this business you are. All you have to do is climb this ladder and grab that title before anyone else does. The first person to get to the top of the ladder has the greatest of opportunities standing in front of them and that's to just take the belt of the chain and become the new International Champion. I've seen new champion crowned in moments like these. I've seen first time champions crowned in these moments. And I've seen legends crowned in these moments. At Bad Blood, I will further cement my legacy when I climb this ladder and take the International Championship off of the chain and become the new International Champion!

HBK lowers his microphone and awaits a response from someone else

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Bad Blood Hardcore Championship: Taipei Death Match

The camera feed changes from a video of Kennedy, to a video of Sheamus, also in a backstage area, alone.

0.jpg

Sheamus

How cute, fella. A hardcore champion thats scared to fight. Is this what this company has come to? People too scared to be a man, step up, and bleed when they have to? People too scared to defend their championships. What a shame. What a shame! See, what the hardcore division deserves, what the UWF deserves, and what these people deserve is a Hardcore Champion who is not afraid. A hardcore champion that loves to fight. Someone who takes on all challenges. Basically, not a sissy like the champion we have. Oh, and Kennedy, don’t worry about those little voices in yer head because after our death match, Sunday, I’ll kick ya head so hard I’ll knock the voices out, fella! You’re right about one thing though, you’re right about the fact that one of us will fall. It’s just not going to be me. Listen Kennedy, I know you've been through a lot, and I’m going to do ya a big, big favor. I’ll put you out of your misery this Sunday. I’ll take the weight of the hardcore division off of your shoulders. Unfortunately, your head will also come off ya shoulders with my Brogue Kick!

Sheamus looks down for a brief moment before starting again.

Sheamus

Destroy you if I can? Oh, I can fella. I can beat you within an inch of yer life. You think you are the one with the sick mind. No..not at all. See, I like the smell of blood. I like the look of complete fear on the face of my victim. I feel no remorse for those I have chewed up, and spit out in their own bloody pools. You think you’re going to be any different? You are sadly mistaken This is the only life I know. The life of pain, and fighting. I’ve come to enjoy it. I’ve come to crave it. I’ve come to need it, fella! I need to see the fear in my opponent's eyes. I want to see their blood spilled on the canvas. I came to UWF with one goal. One goal. And that was to destroy everyone in my path to sit on me throne as the King of UWF! I have done nothing but that since stepping in here. I have dominated every single person who dared to step in my way. You are going to be no different. When I look at you, Ken, I see a man who is damaged beyond repair. I see a man that is pleading for help. Although your words sound tough, your eyes are dead. You’re a broken man, Ken. You just aren’t made out for this type of life. I am. I’m a predator. I’m the top of the food chain. And Sunday...in our Teipei Death Match. I’m going to put you down.

Sheamus stares into the camera with intensity as the shot cuts out.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Bad Blood Hardcore Championship: Taipei Death Match

As the camera fades from Sheamus', we see Mr. Kennedy once again into the picture, this time in a blue dim light background. Mr. Kennedy is looking quite sane for once.

mr.anderson_display_image.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Afraid? Do you realize the definition of Hardcore is what I am today? Is what I represent? Or did your pea-brain decide that it wouldn't function correctly? I stated I was not medically cleared to compete; doesn't mean I want to back out of a fight Sheamus. Nor should I ever back out of a fight, you want to get serious, I'll get serious. All the injuries to my head, all the commotion I hear day in; day out... It doesn't stop me from being who I am. These voices, you're going to Brogue Kick them? Yeah, good luck on that one buddy-o! Because what you're looking at isn't just a menace, I'm no savage; I'm just Ken fuckin' Kennedy. A man who's gone to the extremes and put his entire body on the line for you people! But what good was it? When I suffered, when these voices got into my head. Nobody seemed to care! You don't care, all you're wanting to do is take this Championship off me! But for WHAT? You've given no VALID REASON to why you want this. You're just a complete moron Sheamus, I'm not going anywhere! I fought through fire, through the pure sheer cuts that defines Hardcore Wrestling and tomorrow... we fight in a Death Match. A match that could actually kill you, a match that will forever leave scars that you'll wake up every morning wishing you didn't come down that ramp. Sheamus, do you understand this whole equivalent? I bet you don't. I bet you're thinking this is some sort of easy fight, whilst you've fought some darn Vikings, I don't know but you look like some sort of cheap-skate trying to impress me with this "Celtic Warrior" bullshit, but anyways... This isn't anything compared to your little nerd games. These people deserve nothing from you Sheamus, I poured everything I had for these people... I had these people follow me time after time... all of a sudden... they gave up! They gave up on me because they couldn't handle the deranged, twisted, disturbed self that was inside me! They couldn't handle me living in the shadows, living with such a psychological disorder. They wanted me to be "perfect"; are you perfect Sheamus? I don't think so... you've just happened to defeat a few guys just to get the opportunity... but what happens when you fail your quest? You go back to the bottom, I'm simply... unstoppable.

But I've lost count to how many times you said yer, yer, yer... Sheesh, do the Irish not teach proper English or something? It's a defamatory! You're living in a country where you're only here to "Work". Nothing else... Whilst this match is a Taipei Death Match, I'll make sure you bleed, I'll make sure you're carved up... carved up so good I could put you on a spit and eat you up like a fucking cannibal. That'd be nice right? But I'm nothing more than a hunter, I'm nothing more than a man who wants to put your Irish luck, your pot o' gold and your little leprechauns to death. Once they're all gone... you'll be re-visiting your home country of Ireland. You won't be seeing Green, you'll be seeing Red. You're far from King of UWF; you're far from achieving your dreams, I won't stop, I can't stop... I may be damaged, I may need repairing... but in due time... I become my true self... I'm no pretender, I'm a fighter and a man who fights is a man who puts one down like a sick dog. You Sheamus, you happen to be the dog I'm putting down at Bad Blood. I'm the one who happens to be carving you up as my fists become covered in glass. I breathe for this, I live for this, I strive for this, I AM KEN KENNEDY. I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THE NAME... WITNESS FIRSTHAND WHO AND WHAT I DO... AS I SAID, I AM... KEN...

KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

KENNEDEH!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins cuts everyone off.

WJ0dm.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Are you pansies going to let me speak? Maybe you're right Jeff, maybe you're wrong too. My actions probably got the better of me, it's probably boosted my ego so to say... but I am who I am and there's nothing I'd change! You wanna call me out for doing things the way differently to you? Go! But I'm sick and tired of you being in my face, I'm sick and tired of hearing you try and preach to the choir; I don't need you telling me what to do! I certainly don't need you to try belittle everything, you're just a jealous son-of-a-bitch Jeff. You're just jealous you couldn't succeed, you're just jealous you don't have this. It doesn't even matter what path I took, I'm a Champion regardless! This... take a good long hard look at it, it'll be the last time you'll see the belt! You won't come close to winning, you won't be successful. You're entire life is a joke Jeffrey! This is the right moment, all these challengers, you're expecting me to be afraid? Ha! There's nothing to be worried about, but I'll address the rest soon... I'm still speaking to you Jeff, don't look away. You think my words mean nothing, you're probably right about that... it's all about the actions, I let it do the talking! What do you have to offer these people Jeff? What do you have? As far as I'm concerned... I don't need to offer anybody SHIT! You know what? I'm done with these people, I'm done with Vince Russo, I'm done with this piece of shit brand Anarchy! It's always been YOU AGAINST ME! BUT NO MORE, IT WON'T BE YOU AGAINST ME... NOBODY BELIEVES... BUT ONLY I... I, SETH ROLLINS... I AM A BELIEVER FOR MYSELF! I BECOME SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT! ONCE I WIN, THERE IS NO ANARCHY FOR ME... YOU'LL... HAVE TO FIND ME! And quite frankly, I'm easy to find... but I am sick and tired of being a puppet, I'm no puppet. I'm my own man Jeff, you'll never be a man... never!

The rage is getting to Seth as you can see he's about to snap.

But Matt... Matt Morgan eh? It's simple you're jealous. You're already thinking you're some hot-shot because you've pranced your way in, this opportunity is a tough assignment. It's not easy for you... You're considered a rookie to me, you've not won things like I have. You've not held the glory like I have... you don't know what it's like to be a Champion so don't stand there and try tell me I'm a bad Champion ok? You've never been one in your entire wrestling career! What does that tell me? It tells me that you're a horrid wrestler, heck; even Jimmy Jacobs has done better than you and he's quite awful! Nobody takes me seriously because they do not believe in me, they're all jealous naive people, not me Matt! So get that through your thick head and look around you, look at all these pretenders! Look at all these morons in the crowd who cheer the likes of Jeff Hardy. They want to keep believing their damn heroes, but their heroes are nothing but failures. Where as I, I was the people's heroes! But they whinged and bitched about it! They didn't even want Homicide as a champion, so I took that away from him! I changed the landscape; but you people... the locker room, nobody wins... except me! I win because I got what I wanted, whether you Matt or these delusional people wanted change... they didn't like it. I have the International Championship... these people will never touch it and you... you won't touch it either! So you can shove your thoughts where the sun don't shine buddy, you can try and change the aspects around here but at the end of the day... I am Seth Rollins and I am your PROOF!

Seth turns his attention to Shawn Michaels now.

You don't know when to shut up do you, you old senile bastard! You wanna sue me? You'll have to kill me first! But boo-hoo, you're all upset because I upset you. That's a real shame, Shawn. It really is, it's a pity you had to weasel your way back into UWF after taking quite the hiatus. But we all witnessed you become a Champion, we've seen it before. Congratulations Shawn, you've done it here in UWF... now you're wanting my championship. MINE! But it is not up to you to decide, it's up to me. Do I really want to give it to you Shawn? Certainly not! I don't care for HHH nor Stephanie, you can tell your buddies and Kevin Nash and Scott Hall and whatever delusional old bastards are still around, tell them they're not in my league. Tell them they're just like you after Sunday... a man who's down and out. Shawn, your days are numbered... you're finished! It's a shame you keep coming back because of these guys; but you will fall, you will become the Fallen. I ain't going to save you and neither is your personal lover God will too! Now I don't need a life story about you and Hunter; but a life story will be happening... you can tell your kids, your grandkids... oh tell the whole world how after Sunday... you were nothing more than a public embarrassment!

Seth turns his attention to Otunga & Maddox.

Ugh, it's you... charisma like an ironing-board, have you looked at yourself in the mirror? It's a real shame you hardly have words for me. You really must be afraid, this isn't no law graduate school Mr. Otunga. This is a warpath, I don't think you're adjusted psychically to uphold a match like this. I don't think you've got it in you, neither does anybody else... Nobody can lace their boots up and match me, you're all wanting to be me but you cannot be me! These ladies in the front row wishes they could have me, I don't want these ugly ladies... take them David, show your wife how much credibility these ladies have comparing to yours. Yeah, I went there, big whoop. But just like you and the rest... you're all pretenders hoping to achieve something on Sunday; but it's just a shame that I'll be out-smarting each and every single one of you and battling my wits; they reckon I'm the under-dog here *scoffs* seriously? I'm far from the under-dog, I'm the champion for fuck sake and Vince Russo; what ever agenda you've got lined up... I'll find a way... just like when I cashed in on your show-pony Homicide!

Seth turns to Homicide lastly.

I wanna know something... actually; you wanna know something? You wanna know why I did this? You want to know? It's because these people didn't deserve to see you as Champion! These people deserved to see me and whether they like it or not. Guess what? FUCK YOU TOO! You heard me! All you people were FOOLED! You thought I was playing nice to you? I tell you one thing, I do hate Vince Russo. Believe that or not, that's your choice... but as for the rest of you, I hate you, I despise you and after Sunday... I'll be taking this belt back to RAW. If you want it, COME FIND ME AND TAKE IT OFF ME! 'COS THIS IS COMING WHERE ONLY RED IS SEEN... WELCOME TO BAD BLOOD, I'M SETH ROLLINS AND I'LL BE WALKING AND EXITING YOUR INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION! SO YOU CAN DECIDE... BELIEVE IN ME, OR YOU CAN SIMPLY fuck off...

Status
Not open for further replies.