UWF 2013 Bad Blood Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Bad Blood: Santino Marella vs. Goldberg

The crowd are buzzing after hearing people's thoughts on their matches for Halloween Havok, but the crowd erupt into cheers as soon as a familiar theme song plays.

0.jpg

By the entrance stage is no other than Santino Marella who power-walks his way down the entrance ramp as he goes towards the commentary table where he is given a microphone. Santino then gets up on the steel steps as he enters the ring.

santino-marella-03.jpg

Santino Marella: I cannot a-believings this! My very first-a wrestlings match here in the Oo-Dub-le-Eff! This is-a amazings, my momma, my Nonna, oh my big-a Italian families will be a-so very proud of me! You see, I have been lookings for Mister Roman, but I see this-a not a trick, this-a treatings! Why? Because I, Santino Marella will be fightings! So a-many Zombies and man wearing very ugly make-ups and trying to lookings like a Lady Gaga or a-Nicki Minaj'y, they will have somebody to fightings the crime. Santino will be a fightings at a-Halloween Havok, I will removings the ugly that I have been seeing a-latelies. But not to worryings because you peoples are not-a ugly, we are in the beautiful city of Seattle! But this-a doings my head in, because I have been wantings something that I cannot seem to be gettings, but at last I havings a match! A match! Oh! I am so-a very happy! Nobody seems to be understandings how excited I am! I feel like a eight year old kid going into the candy store! They have many lollies, oh yes! My amazing skills has finally given me what I wantings, a debut in the city of Seattle and fightings a very big man, a man who sayings he destroyings people but fortunately for Mr. Gillberg he has been a fightings, Gillberg has findings a win at last week, he beatings the Chocolate of Sexual Feelings Mark Henry. But-a Mr. Gillberg is not a very funny like me, Mr. Gillberg is a very skinny boy with-a no muscles like-a me! I thinkings he may have to be goings to a gym! Work out, work out!

A ring technician is shaking his head, Santino sees this. The technician steps into the ring.

Ring Technician: I hate to tell you Santino but it's not Gillberg, it's GOLDBERG.

Santino looks in absolute shock. He stammers for a second...

Santino Marella: U-uh-uh-uh...

Santino then laughs thinking it's a joke.

Gold Burgers? Oh Ha-ha! You-a very funny man, I do not knowings your name but you can'na gettings out of my ring right now because I am a speakings! I do not like it when peoples interupptings my stories! But a-ha, it must-a be true, the man who sayings Who's Next? That's a very annoying catch-a-phrasings if you askings me. Because when a man has a name of Gold Burgers, I cannot-a takings it so seriously, I cannot-a be knowings why they calling him a Gold Burgers, why do you not calling yourselfs a Chicken Burger? It's-a much easier, you makings it very hard for the peoples! Why do you not thinkings of the Children, they will thinkings you-a food like Mark-a Henry did last week. But unfortunately Mark-a Henry was very full he couldn't be eatings, so he havings a sleep this-a how you winning! There's somethings you do not-a knowings Mr. Chicken Burger, there's-a snake, he's-a hungry, he needing some food. His name is Cobra, a snake likes to eating it's food; so you best-a be very nice to Cobra because he is-a hungry for your Chicken Burgers! Will you-a deliverings the Chicken Burger for Cobra? Because I do not like a trickings at Halloween, I much-a preferrings a treatings. But make-a sure you bringings me the pizza eh?, Santino likes a-Pizza. But Santino does not likings a Gillberg or a Chicken Burger; I wantings my Pepperoni Pizza, so comings Halloween. I do not-a having to dressing ups, I do not likings make-up or faking my looks; I am just me, Santino Marella. So children, do not coming knockings on my door. My Cobra will too busy eating Chicken Burgers and I, I'll be enjoyings my pizza but if you are a female, you are-a welcomings to knocking on my door because we will havings a lovely treatings!

The Ring Technician then laughs as he has a microphone in his hand.

Ring Technician: Bad Blood, not Halloween Havok Santino.

Santino Marella: Mamma Mia! I don'ts-a need yous tellings me which-a Pay-Per-Viewings this is! It don't-a matterings anyways. Bad Blood or Halloween Havok, I still sayings I'll be in for a treatings!

Last edited:

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood Six Man International Title Match

Brad Maddox: When I say people don’t have respect…

Everyone turns their attention to Brad once more after he’s been washed away from proceedings by the parade of superstars vying for the gold.

…this is exactly what I mean. The same old garbage, the status quo, everyone talking the same –

Maddox has to stop himself dropping a TV14 curse in favour of delivering this far more composed line.

Ladies and Gentlemen. David Otunga.

OH-WAY-OH!

[video=youtube;5S8UA-o3SEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S8UA-o3SEc[/video]

The crowd boos heavily as David Otunga makes the world wait for his arrival. The men in the ring start to turn on Maddox as it looks as though he’s derailed the conversation without having Otunga to back him up. Just as they start to talk trash to Maddox off microphone David Otunga appears beneath the ladder Michaels has set up to a chorus of boos. Otunga is rocking a black hoody and shades, nowhere near the oiled up, ready to wrestle, Otunga we’ve seen recently. He looks up at Shawn and removes his shades to eyeball the legend with a searing intensity we don’t usually see from the team of BrOtunga. Finally, after feigning doing something that would get him suspended and putting his shades back on, Otunga heads towards the ring. David does a full circle of the ring staring at the men inside before grabbing a microphone from ringside and climbing through the ropes. Otunga bro hugs Maddox before turning his attention to the men he will face at Bad Blood.

David-Otunga.jpg

David Otunga: You are all pathetic. Every one of you from the tired, arrogant, icon sitting on top of his ladder to the giant who put this whole crowd to sleep…to the junkie who’s sitting backstage telling the guy stood in this ring facing the challenge – facing the world – that he doesn’t belong…all the way to the champ who is sat on MY throne with MY gold. Pathetic.

The crowd boo as Otunga hates on all of the fan favourite challengers and favourites for this match.

Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you Homicide. Just because I don’t have anything witty to say about the way you talk and the way you act doesn’t mean I like you. You’re the worst kind of person – you’re a bully. A physical and psychological bully who just preyed on Brad Maddox as if he was a piece of meat, beneath you. Let me tell you something, Brad may not have the physique but he is a professional wrestler in his own right if push came to shove and trust me – I consider the likes of Matt Morgan my physical opponent in this match and I would be more than happy to leave your skinny ass to Maddox to deal with.

Brad looks noticeably uncomfortable as Otunga continues.

You’re talking to a lawyer, a Harvard graduate, so if you want to make threats against people in the workplace I suggest you get a damn good defense because right now you’re liable for a fine and a suspension. Luckily, at Bad Blood, the match we’re competing in becomes a bit of a grey area so if I get to use ladders and go – how does the junkie say it?

Otunga whispers to Maddox.

EXTREEEEEEME!

Exactly – if needs be I will take great pleasure in ridding Anarchy of you. Consider this a message to the whole Establishment – David Otunga isn’t a good guy or a bad guy – he is THE guy.

Otunga rounds on the titantron at pace pointing his finger to the back and then waving it around gesturing at any place but the ring.

So this one goes out to Jeff Hardy the man who doesn’t think I belong in this ring, on this show and doesn’t think I can get extreme to put him out of contention. I’d like to make it clear that I don’t need stipulations or weapons or to live in the moment and go extreme to get the job done. I am a professional wrestler and a powerhouse to boot. I am technically gifted and have a number of victories over the biggest names in our industry under my belt. Do you know what this means Hardy? Apart from the fact I’m out here and must have bigger balls than you *ohhhh* it means that the fact I get the opportunity to go extreme, to create some anarchy, to use weapons of my choice to dismantle and destroy the status quo – it’s a dream come true for me – exactly why it’s a nightmare come to life for you and everyone else in this match.

Otunga hands the microphone off to Brad Maddox. Brad looks around, the crowd are confused, but it finally dawns on them that the juxtaposition this team seems to love so much is going to come to fruition once more. Maddox rounds on Matt Morgan in place of David Otunga. Otunga stands behind Maddox and removes his shades.

Matt Matt Matt…you didn’t take up my offer for the nickname! That’s a shame; I was going to take a cut of the merchandise and we could have really made a killing. Those sorts of things just come to me. I came up with BrOtunga, I bet you didn’t know that, and now it’s on thou…hundr…well it’s one some signs in the arena tonight! So yeah, I guess you could call me an entertainer or the brains of the operation or the sidekick or the manager but what you should be calling me is the thorn in your side; the equaliser – the difference maker. You talk a HUGE talk and that, as well as your physique, can only mean you’re overcompensating for something.

Maddox turns to the crowd

Get your minds out of the gutter! I’m talking about his poor wrestling skills, jeez.

Maddox turns back to an incensed Morgan.

You’ve defeated an icon? Wow – so did we. Next, yawn, blah blah blah it’s always the same old story with guys like you! Why is it the most boring people we have signed to this roster want to take the most time out of everyone’s day? You go on and on and for what – so we all get the message you could deliver in a few words: “Me big. Me strong. Me win at pay-per-view rarghhhhh.” It’s not big and it’s not clever – incidentally the tagline of the new UWF DVD the fall and fall of Matthew Morgan – so just quit it. You want to be the big man in front of me that’s fine but at Bad Blood you’re not the only “big guy” in the ring and that’s the night we’ll see who deserves to sit at the top of Anarchy.

The crowd are confused after Maddox drops some pandering jokes and he hands the microphone back to Otunga. Otunga looks up at Shawn Michaels.

The heart break kid has done tonight what he always does and that’s use his politics and power to make the biggest statement; to make everyone else look stupid and to put himself in the limelight. Luckily for myself it doesn’t matter at Bad Blood how much power you have you with the guys in the back, how much money you’re making or how long you’ve been in this business. All that matters is when I decide to stop making a mockery of this group of challengers and climb the ladder to take down that gold. Shawn, I don’t need anyone to put me on the map. I’ve done things the hard way since I’ve got here. I didn’t work the indys, I’m not second or third generation, and ironically I think that is holding me back. I rode a wave of celebrity status and marketability to this company and since I’ve got here I’ve had to HURT PEOPLE to earn any level of respect. I have been purposefully pushed aside for opportunities until now and you can be damn sure I’m taking this chance. I hope that’s the image we see at Bad Blood – HBK sat on top of a ladder – because then, just as your fingertips touch the gold I can come and tip you down to the ground putting you where you truly belong: out to pasture.

The crowd boo loudly as David laughs and finally turns to the man of the hour – the International Champion – Seth Rollins.

Seth, you are deluded. I’m sorry you have been convinced you have some innate and unmatched talent but you don’t. You’re a placeholder until a true champion, not bound by these fans or the Establishment, can take over as the leader of this show. That man has come and that time has come. I will be taking your title at Bad Blood. What makes me laugh though is that you clearly don’t even watch the product - Brad here doesn’t wrestle, he makes sure I get the best possible deal and does some of my talking for me because God knows I hate this stuff. If you want to tell him he’s talking crap then we need to shine up a ladder real nice so you can use it as a mirror. These people are fickle, so calling yourself the real people’s champion means nothing to me and in a click of your fingers it would mean nothing to them. They follow the flavour of the month and that’s all you are, a flash in the pan champion. They will come to follow me when they realise what this company is dealing with. One half of BrOtunga. The next International Champion. David Otunga.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Seth Rollins takes a good look at everyone, he raises the microphone to his lips.

18f96445a2b7bab8c49f8ab66f0ca92a.jpeg

Seth Rollins:

I see how it is, my actions are not tolerated... I understand but you know what? I don't give a damn what you people think! You think this was a cheap attempt to get back to Vince! You're damn right it was cheap! But it was sheer brilliance! Vince Russo wasn't prepared and neither were you Homicide! This is what's made this entire thing a laughter, sure you can go ahead and laugh about it because I'm laughing too. You think I don't have respect for this Championship? That's where you're all delusional! This championship represents something but it has yet to represent anything great just yet, Fandango and Homicide are not true champions. Whilst Fandango was able to have a long reign; whilst he was able to dance and prance his way around... he was nothing more than a puppet just like Homicide. I am the greatness to this Championship and that's what's upsets each and every single one of you. Call me a hypocrite, call me all those names, beat me down; but at the end of the day... I'm the International Champion. Whilst this is a Ladder Match, whilst I've got five other pathetic morons to deal with; I've already completed my mission. The one goal I had to do when I arrived, it amazes me. The fact you all think Vince Russo kicked me out of his puppeteer group, I WALKED AWAY! Do you all understand me loud and clear? I chose to walk away, I didn't want to play puppeteer; Vince was looking for revenge. Time after time he'd find a way to one-up, but at Bound for Glory... I was bound for glory; I found redemption. Whether it was the smart way to go about it or not, I succeeded. That's where the problem lies for you Jeff Hardy, you couldn't capture this... You couldn't even go all the way in King of the Ring Tournament, you said to me I didn't need to be part of it. I could just cash it right in. Now you're calling me a hypocrite, but listen to your own words and eat them up Jeffrey. You simply told me to cash it in, you said I was afraid and what did I tell you? All in due time I will cash it in, but not just yet. I told you I'd do it! You didn't believe in me, you're too caught up in your creatures of the night crap! You're too caught up emotionally and physically! These people can deliver hatred, they can deliver cheers, but you've got to do what you've got to do! It isn't always about these people! You want me to act like a Champion, sheer greatness will be delivered Jeffrey. When you've got a briefcase in your hand, when you have the opportunity... You take it when you can. Now you've got this opportunity, you either take the damn opportunity or walk away. But I see this fury in your eyes Jeff, I know you want this so darn bad but what if you slip? What if you don't seize the day? Then what? You've been living a pipe dream for too long Jeff, you've had opportunities after opportunities but you've always failed! You want me to deliver what I did to The Undertaker? You want me to be that Warrior? You've asked for it, you'll get it! Whether I'll suffer from a paroxysm of my own, a blackout or an asphyxiation... It'll be worth the damn pain! You've suffered in your past and you'll only suffer some more, your family fell apart, you turned to drugs. Yet these people cheer you? You're questioning why these people cheer me? Because they know I'm not a screw-up like you!

Jeff Hardy looks to interrupt but Seth is quick to continue on, he turns to Matt Morgan.

You... You're simply jealous of me ain't you? This is a big shiny gold belt, something you'll never be able to grasp. It's no fluke I'm a Champion, a cash-in that was done so brilliantly concerns each and every one of you. It concerns you so much Matthew that it's quite amazing given your career you've done absolutely jack-shit! Ooh, you're a big guy, that's suppose to scare me! It doesn't Matt! Nothing scares me at all! Having this belt isn't a disgrace, it's a sign, it's to signify that the one that nobody expected to be champion... Finally was able to overcome all odds and do the unthinkable! There's been many people who have cashed-in, and every single damn time it's a bad thing isn't it? It's supposed to turn them into the bad guy. I'm no bad guy, I did everything I could the right way, you wanted me to announce a cash-in and face Homicide one on one didn't you? But you should be fucking thankful that you've got this opportunity! If it wasn't for me cashing in, I would have wanted Homicide one-on-one... And where the hell would you be Matthew? You'd be fighting for a lower tier belt, so thank me! THANK ME FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY 'COS IT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU'LL GET! You want a war don't you? I've already started a war, look at the expressions on their face! They're wanting to kill me, they want to hunt me so damn bad that I cannot stand no more. But it won't kill me, I won't be left like a carcass on this canvas, I'm a fighter and that's what's going to be proven! But it's quite cute how you say you were born to dominate, be better than me... but you've never been better than anybody! You've never won a fucking Championship anywhere Matt! You're nothing more than a roided-up freak who accustoms to nothing! What proof do you actually have? You're nothing more than a complete joke! I'd much rather have Umaga in this match than you, why? At least Umaga can prove to be a real champion! You, on the other hand... You've got nothing. I don't even need Jimmy Jacobs, the guy hasn't been seen in ages, I've done all this on my own, from winning Money in the Bank to cashing in and being UWF International Champion. I don't need anybody! I don't need Purveyors of Poison, I don't need Age of the Fall, you can be that train coming my way, you can hit me so damn hard... but I'll still stand and prove to you why I stand alone.

Seth then laughs as he turns his attention to HBK.

Poor old man Shawn Michaels hey? I don't want to be you, I don't want to be the old senile man that you've turned out to be. I didn't say I modeled my performance after you, are you deaf? I said I looked up to you as a child, simply... That was the worst mistake in my entire life! I shouldn't have looked up to you! You earned your title reigns did you? Are you sure it wasn't because your best friend Triple H was banging the boss's daughter? ARE YOU SO DAMN SURE?! You're not are you? You can claim you earned all these opportunities but we know that isn't true Shawn, we know you're weaving yourself with more lies. Lies after lies, you're no second-born Christian either! You're just a fraud to these people, you've lied to every one. You tried to act like you were some hero. CM Punk did nothing and neither will you! You can have all the excuses in the book but at the end of the day Shawn, you've gone from RAW to here... just like CM Punk, he's gone everywhere... he cannot find home and he'll never find home. The both of you should be tag-teaming, you're both nothing more than broken men, lost... with nothing to accomplish. You want this bad boy so much, you'll have to go through me and the rest. Just because they call you the Show-stopper doesn't mean shit to me, just because you're some fucking veteran doesn't mean shit either! Oh, I swore... Whoops, is God going to do something bad? You better go pray to God, you better pray every night leading to Bad Blood Shawn because once I've finished with you... once I climb that ladder, once I grab that belt and God may be watching, I'll give him a huge middle finger and tell him that I've got two words for him.... Yeah, SUCK IT! I don't even need God either, I don't even require the voices I had in the past, I don't require the Devil... I only require Seth Rollins, because you like many... should BELIEVE!

Seth allows the crowd to split into a mixed reaction, he shrugs it off before turning to Homicide.

Aw, look who's still here. I'm still waiting for an explanation to what this Gringo is. Is that another word for Pendejo? Yeah Eddie Guerrero keeps saying that word... I don't speak your language nor do I ever want to learn. It sounds horrible, but when you're speaking to me. Make sure you're nice and clear, speak... English. Are you trying to tell me I'm supposed to wear a watch? Oh sorry, I don't have the TIME for that! The only time I've got is continuing to send a message to Vince Russo. The man won't give up, but I'll make damn sure he gives up, you can see my performances on RAW, I'm not giving a damn. I won't give a damn, I'm focused on keeping this belt and proving your boss Vince Russo that he's messed with the wrong person. He didn't want me to leave, he knew I had potential to be better than all of you. He believed in me, but I didn't need him telling me what to do! I AM MY OWN MAN! It saddens you Homicide doesn't it? Hate me all you like, continue hating me once I retain this belt, continue hating me knowing you won't be getting this back. But what the hell are you going to do about it? What will Vince Russo do? As I said, he never saw it coming, it upsets every one of you that I stand here as a Champion. But you've all failed to understand why I did it, you're just eating your own words... If you had the briefcase I'm sure you would have done exactly what I did, don't deny it. The opportunity was right in front of me, I'm not going to wait any longer... I'm sick of being a push-over, this is why I strive for competition. Now I've really pissed Vince Russo off that he had to make this a six-man Ladder Match. Hell, he could have brought thirty if he wanted to, I was always prepared for this. I knew this is the kind of thing he'd do... he didn't want a one-on-one between us Homicide. Understand that! If this match was a one-on-one, you wouldn't be part of Vince's little group. He knows deep down I'll defeat you, that eight-man match two weeks ago... you almost lost to Roman Reigns. That's enough proof to me, it's enough for me to know you're in a deep struggle right now. You can't beat me, you won't beat me and you certainly cannot beat anybody else here... well maybe David Otunga.

Otunga tries to interrupt but Seth interrupts him.

David, please... I'm not finished yet. Is that a tear I see in your eye? Are you crying? Harden the hell up David. It's quite funny that you decided to come out here. You know... if Homicide had his party, he could have used your wife instead, surprised he never thought of that. She's a celebrity, there you go Homicide... you had that opportunity. Shame you weren't quick enough hey, but back to you Mr. Otunga. You see all these names, hypocrite, deluded... ah the list goes on. It just baffles me to know you're all morons, you're all thinking these names are suppose to upset me? You think I'm supposed to care if these fans turn their back on me? I honestly don't care. I just find it funny how majority of you are hiding behind another person, you all required help. You needed family to help you, but it turned into a struggle, it messed your career. You needed a manager to help you distract the referee, you've all paved, cheated your way to get this opportunity. Where as I, I walked away from being a CHEAT! I walked away from the LIES! I may have STOLEN the Championship using a CASH-IN! But at the end of the day, I'm no Eddie Guerrero, nor should I ever be. I am Seth Rollins, you will believe in me.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Bad Blood: World Tag Team Championships - Clay/Jackson vs. Bateman/Fandango

The fans have packed into the Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, excited for the verbal altercations that are about to take place in the lead up to Bad Blood next Sunday night. Just as the last of the UWF Universe find their seats, the titantron immediately lights up as we're shown just a wall. The camera slowly pans over for a couple of seconds before stopping, showing the same wall but now with two shadows alongside one another. The camera again moves before it reveals the intimidating figures of Brodus Clay and Ezekiel Jackson, prompting boos from the crowd in attendance as the duo stand with arms folded and attention directly towards the camera. A voice is suddenly heard, belonging to neither man.

???: Hey, down here, pal.

Clay and Jackson look down, the camera following suit, as the owner of the voice has been revealed as Eric Bischoff. The boos almost instantly multiply at the very sighting of Bischoff, but unfortunately for the crowd their cries are in vain and not heard by Bischoff, Clay or Jackson.

0_b1308_85636224_L.jpg

Eric Bischoff: So here we are, backstage at Bad Blood, and I, for one, cannot wait to see my claims come to fruition. I made my UWF debut at the beginning of September, about six weeks or so ago, and for a couple of weeks I spoke about something big being on the horizon. Something that would make the Smackdown roster tremble. Something that would make everybody talk. Something that would create a little... controversy. While a power struggle engulfed Smackdown through the appointment of co-General Managers, there was one question on everybody's minds - what is Eric Bischoff up to? I truly was the spark that ignited Smackdown in the four-way battle for ratings, and soon my message all became clear one fateful night, one that just so happened to coincide with my return to the announce table. I called in a little "favour" to land myself a guest announce spot for the night, but my focus was squarely on scouting the opportune time to strike. I'm known for causing a little controversy in my time, and what a better way to do so than have the newly crowned UWF United States Champion brutalised in the centre of the ring!

Bischoff nods his head, enjoying the recount of the Undertaker's attack.

Eric Bischoff: Once again I was the centre of attention, the talk of the frickin' town, and everybody wanted to know... why. Why, Easy E, did you have the Undertaker attacked by two masked figures? What did the Undertaker ever do to you? Well the Undertaker didn't do anything to me, but I had him attacked for two reasons - because I felt the time was right, and because I'm Eric Bischoff and I can do whatever the hell I like! But there was always a method to the madness. It was all to hype the return of the new and improved Three Minute Warning, consisting of two individuals who have been starved of opportunity yet who possess countless attributes required to forge a successful career in the business. All I needed to do was give them an edge, and although reinvigorating the Three Minute Warning is a nice little backdrop, the REAL edge is when these two behemoths unite. To date we have seen them both compete individually and the ledger is square - one victory, one defeat. Individual success will continue to be sought as Brodus edges ever closer to a shot at the Hardcore Championship, but the prize we set our sights on was tag gold.

Clay and Jackson look at each other and grin, eager to impress together.

Eric Bischoff: While our eyes were set on the UWF Tag Team Championships and the current champions in Beer Money, it seems as if fate has had a different idea. It's one that spares Beer Money a future beat down at my client's hands, but that beat down only shifts to other opposition and an entirely new championship. See I've always viewed myself as an innovator, an ideas man, so my opinion on the introduction of a second set of tag titles should be highly sought... and I think it's just pure genius, but only on the basis that Brodus and Ezekiel have been given the first shot and will capitalise on said shot to be the title's first holders. If last week's Smackdown is anything to go by, the result of the match is already signed, sealed and delivered, because Derrick Bateman and Fandango were made to look pathetic! They should consider themselves fortunate to even be given the opportunity to fight for the right to be called the first ever UWF World Tag Team Champions, when in fact the titles should just be given to us!

Bischoff shakes his head.

Eric Bischoff: Whatever, not everybody can have brilliant ideas like I do, but you wanna know the fantastic thing? I'm not going anywhere! I'll be on Smackdown every single night, watching the Three Minute Warning manhandle talentless hacks like Bateman and Fandango for my own viewing benefit... and I'll do so with those championships slung over my shoulders as the brains behind the most dominant duo in wrestling history. Don't say I didn't warn you, but don't say I wasn't right either. Now I'll let you think about that while the three of us enjoy ourselves backstage, eager to hear just what Bateman and Fandango have to say for themselves. I'm sure there'll be various comedic moments at our expense, but we'll be the ones laughing when it all comes to an end. Smackdown was the preview, but Bad Blood will be the finished product. That's an Eric Bischoff guarantee, and you know that's for real.

A grin and a wink accompany Bischoff's final words as he stands up and straightens his suit and tie. He leads his men out of the camera's view and they promptly exit the room.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Bad Blood TT - Hall, Hunter & Nash vs Ryback, Edge & Amore

As Nash awaits the next person to come out… a voice is heard.

Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it (Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)
Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble – big trouble – and if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered

[video=youtube;S7cQ3b0iqLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo[/video]

â€Rap God†by Eminem begins to play as the lights turn back on in the arena and none other than the UWF Champion stands with his arms outstretched embracing the boos from the fans.

He takes his time walking down the ring as the new theme continues to blare through the PA system. He keeps his eyes on Nash as he walks up the rings steps and enters on the side of the ring away from Nash and pulls a mic out of his jacket pocket.

Rated R UWF Champion Edge:

Kevin, Big Kev, Kevo… not sure what else to call you other than the guy that came up short against me. That works but that is a little too long so how about loser. That works. Loser… thanks for coming out first because you are the one that wouldn’t mind taking a shot at first. Because what you seem to not mention is when it came to your run in WCW when you stopped Goldie… it was a well known fact that the booker of WCW at the time was Kevin Nash. That’s you isn’t it? So the reason why you beat Goldielocks is because you booked yourself to win, you booked yourself to end the streak because you couldn’t handle that there was someone out there that was overshadowing you and making you look like a nobody despite your constant attempts to put yourself at the forefront of everything you were just… falling behind. You were losing your spot, your precious spot so you made sure that Goldie wouldn’t be able to continue over you so you and your buddy Scottie double teamed him and you got the win. But see the difference between then and now… is that now you aren’t able to book yourself to the win. Instead it is all about the mind and skills and while you have a mind you don’t have the skills to win. You can try to say that it was because of Ryder, Amore, or whoever the fact is I’m still standing here the Rated R UWF Champion while you are still standing there with that dumb look on your face expecting things to be handed to you.

You think that you are so cutting edge with your usage of first names calling me Adam and think that since you couldn’t get the job done that Trippy is going to be able to get that win that you couldn’t and would not ever be able to get. Well understand this son… you are looking at the one and only god of wrestling. And there is no way that some guy that comes out to a truck horn is going to stop me. And that is why I changed my theme. Because it was time. Everyone is going to continue to hate me and hate the reign that I have, hate the fact that I am better than each and every single one of you without even giving a care or trying I can still out do each of you if I so desire but if I decide that I want to step it up. If I decide that I want to really put forth the effort then there is not one person out there that can come close to me. Nobody. And that… that is what angers you the most is that you can give me your biggest, your baddest, your absolute hardest shot and it won’t be enough to stop me so you have to tuck your tail between your legs and realize that you are nothing more than a bitch that has to take a back seat to Triple H. So congrats Loser, you aren’t worthy of challenging nor ever challenging me. Go on over and challenge Rollins for the International Championship or something because I’m sure if you were to try to challenge Umaga he would destroy you. I’d say challenge Trish for her belt but you would get your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Face it Loser, you don’t have it anymore. You can’t hang with the likes of me. As far as the rest of my team… well I won’t speak for them like you have this love to do for your team. I speak for one god only and that is me.

The amount of arrogance and cockiness that Edge is dishing out is drawing huge heat showing complete disregard for Nash. Edge actually takes a moment to notice the boos from the crowd.

Hate… I’m used to it. But understand you aren’t the first. I mean I was banned. I was kicked out of a church and you know why? Because when I walked in the people got out of their pews and bowed before me. They knew a true god when he stepped in and they completely ignored the pastor and just worshipped me. Can’t help that I am that damn good. Oh wait that is Triple H’s line. Hey Trippy, I’m awaiting for when you decide to grow a set of balls and challenge me for my belt. I mean its true that you pinned me before so the typical thought process of people is once you beat a guy then you can beat them every single time after that but Trips… I think you are a bit smarter than the average guy right? You know that you can’t beat me again so rather than say you want to challenge me you instead look to book this six man tag just to see if you still have enough and if not then you’ll try to save face by handing over your championship match to someone else to get their ass kicked and by all means I’d welcome that. I don’t mind beating whoever you decide to have take your place. Maybe you’ll give Scottie a shot… or maybe you’ll let Loser there take another crack. Or even try to bring someone from Raw like Batista but I don’t think he knows where his balls are either. Or perhaps you want to allow CM Punk to try again but then again he might run away to another brand as soon as he finds out who he has to face off against again.

You see Trippy, you call yourself King of Kings, The Game, The Cerebral Ass Ass in and I’m sure I’m forgetting other names because well you like your nick names. You want so many because you just have to hide what you truly are… a nothing. You claim to be that damn good but look at the man that is holding the belt and representing Smackdown. LOOK at the man that singlehandedly brought Smackdown from the brink of death to the premier show. So in order to try to publically stroke yourself you did the roster review and while you tried to talk everyone down you can’t lay a finger on me because you know as well as I… I’m very good for business.

Edge shows a smirk as he shows of his belt and the fans boo loudly.

He readjusts the belt and takes control of the mic once more.

Now Scottie, I do hope that you aren’t too drunk to find your way to the arena and don’t trip down the aisle. That would be very embarrassing since you know these guys are giving you such a virtual blowjob that I’m surprised we haven’t seen any of the white stuff on their faces by now. Oh wait I think there is some on Loser there. But no matter what I won’t show you the least bit of respect for anything that you’ve done. Instead all I’m going to do is show you that you are no better than Loser or Trippy. You also are beneath me as well as all of UWF. There is not a soul in UWF that can compete with a god such as myself. Eminem is the Rap God and I am the god of wrestling. It is that simple. We both know that there is nobody out there despite all the talks. Despite all of the “flavors of the month†none of them are consistent enough to keep up with the likes of someone like me. Instead they will fizzle out and fade into oblivion. They can’t take the pressure and instead have to give in to there demons and disappear. Isn’t that what happened to you Scottie?

Well just know that I’ll be kind enough to walk you down to the ring if you need the assistance. And then I’ll give you a spear just for the hell of it and get your sorry ass out of my ring. Because when all is said and done, when all of you finally get it through your thick skulls… this isn’t your show, not Triple H’s show, not Stephanie’s, not even Vince’s, not Ryder’s, not Benoit’s… no no no. This is Edge’s show. This is Edge’s team. Not Ryder’s Broskis. This is Edge, captain, leader, hall of famer, champion, legend, icon, superstar, god. All of you are nothing more than witnesses to my greatness. So prepare… to be amazed once again.

Edge lowers his mic awaiting anybody to say something.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Badd Blood Extreme Championship Six Pack Challenge

[video=youtube;dRgE3ZZE1xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRgE3ZZE1xw[/video]

As the song plays the crowd begins to cheer. Daniels walks out slowly and purposely, but doesn’t look all that pleased. He raises his taped up hands in his normal fashion. His hands taped up in the way that it looks like he’s giving you the finger as he walks down the entrance ramp with his trench coat.

normal_1013893_10151565203866026_815779279_n.jpg

The crowd don’t seem to mind very much as they continue to cheer. He doesn’t notice anymore as his sights are locked on the three men in the ring already and one in particular. He cracks a half smile as climbs up the steel steps and makes his way into the ring.

Daniels and Jinder Mahal have quite the stare down before Daniels reaches the corner where the microphone is offered. As he takes the microphone he has a concerned look on his face as he looks at Mahal before moving all of his attention onto Curt Hawkins.

images

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Ironic, isn’t it? You and I once had a thing back in the day. I remember it like it was yesterday, you and I were wrestling a lot. I guess you and I had a chemistry that UWF just couldn’t pass up. So they booked us tag team matches among others. I remember once challenging you for the Hardcore Championship, and falling short of victory. That’s the ironic part in case you missed it. It’s ironic by the simple name of the championship belt that we now see ourselves fighting over. It’s ironic because during our short program together on Raw all that time ago, you said something. It’s not so much what you said, but how you said it. Your words meant one thing, but your body language said something completely different. You told me I was nothing but an old man chasing after a dream. At least that’s what I got out of it. You might as well have said I wasn’t going to amount to anything in this company and the outcome would still be the same. I’m a two time Hardcore Champion, my first reign surpassing yours, and my second falling only two days short of yours.

I find it ironic that much like every other young guy during that time, you said I should just quit. You said I should just leave the business. I didn’t, I decided to stick around and just irritate the hell out of you guys. And don’t think for a second I didn’t hear what you said. I appreciate the kind words of respect, but you have to think about it from my point of view. I have never once beaten you. I had so many chances to defeat you. Three times I had the opportunity to take that Hardcore Championship away from you and I couldn’t do it! I respect that though, not too many people in this company can say they’ve done that. In fact, I think the only other person who beat me three times like that was Bully Ray. I guess it doesn’t matter anyway, because I’ve changed since the last time we met. I’ve finally understood that I no longer need to pander to the crowd, who happen to be the most bi-polar people on this planet! They cheer for me simply because I oppose all of The Establishment. They don’t care that I take great pleasure in beating people up. I think a lot of them forgot that I took out Montel Vontavious Porter and Desmond Wolfe. I think they forget that just a couple weeks ago they were booing the hell out of me. They forget that I no longer need them. Regardless, I’ll let them do what they want. I’ve decided to just tune it out.

The crowd gets loud with a huge cheer. They clearly want to spite Daniels, and he tries his best not to show it.

You know, I hear it all the time. It’s usually the same thing, I’m an old guy, I can’t do much. Or you have guys like Big Show who rely solely on their size to win matches and tell me I have no chance. The way I see it, Big Show is nothing more than a bigger challenge. I can’t wait until people see how much of a pansy he is. He may be the World’s Largest Athlete being over five hundred pounds and over seven feet tall. All that doesn’t mean a damn thing to me, all it means is that it’s going to be quite the spectacle when he eventually falls. Much like you said earlier Curt. I also couldn’t help but laugh when I saw Carlito’s name in with the bunch of us. Obviously Vince Russo wants the Extreme Championship to be in the oh so capable hands of The Establishment but fails to see how this could truly destroy his group. I wonder who’s going to want it more, Big Show or Carlito.

Now, let’s not sell our current champion short. Umaga is currently the longest reigning Extreme Champion. That’s something that should be revered as very impressive. In a cut throat business such as the one we currently work in, it’s very hard to keep a championship belt for so long. It also doesn’t hurt that’s he’s got one smokin’ hot manager helping him along the way. Trish, if you happen to be listening, please just do one thing for us all, don’t let that man speak. I swear, listening to him talk and watching his facial expressions make me very uncomfortable.

Last but certainly not least would be the very first Extreme Champion. It seems very fitting that I would talk about him last, he was always a crazy character. Being the first Extreme Champion gives R-Truth a small advantage if you think about it. He’s the guy that set the standard for the title. I’m sure most of you are ready to say he was nothing more than a paper champion, but he was so much more than that. I have to give the man the kind of respect he is due. But all of that doesn’t matter. None of it is going to matter as I; Christopher Daniels will be the one true Extreme Champion.

Daniels was about to continue speaking, but he was interrupted by some very familiar music.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Rollins finishes talking, and since the superstars have seemed to follow some sort of order.. the fans are chomping at the bit for whats possibly next. Its quiet though, as Rollins words have faded out, but then much to the hopes of the crowd a familiar beat begins to play.

So You See The Writing On The Waaaaaaalllllll
[video=youtube;ziLAdBTs7UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLAdBTs7UM[/video]

"No More Words" hits the PA system and the Bad Blood crowd rises to their feet and begin to cheer! A small amount of smoke bellows from the entrance area and the fans are excited to see who walks out behind it. Emerging from the smoke, is none other than the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy! Hardy is dressed to compete as he walks through the smoke looking focused for the task at hand. Jeff does emerge through that smoke, while Shawn Michaels is still perched high on the ladder in the middle of the stage.

jeff-hardy-337.jpg

Jeff gets to the center of the stage and Jeff walks right under it at stares up at Shawn above him. Jeff then proceeds to ignore this and walks all the way under the ladder and then looks out to the crowd. Hardy then hits is trademark dance to the delight of the fans, and when he finishes, a massive amount of pyro explodes behind him! Jeff then jogs down the entrance ramp, high fiving many of the fans near him. Jeff then with a burst of energy slides into the ring, somehow finding room. He immediately pops up though, not wanting to stay down in an unprotected position against his opponents. Jeff manages to get to a free turnbuckle, and hops up to the second rope, hitting the "Gunz" as the flashbulbs go off. Jeff's music fades out and he jumps down to the ring and pulls out a microphone from his back pocket. The fans are totally chanting "HARDY HARDY HARDY!" as Jeff finds space in the crowded ring. Once it quiets down, Jeff speaks to the men in the ring.

hardy-face-650x361.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Where in the hell, do I even begin with any of you? (Jeff surveys the ring around him, staring at Morgan, Rollins, Maddox/Otunga,Homicide, and back briefly with Shawn on the stage) I waited, I listened, I took my time comin' out here. I knew it'd be the same damn story from each and every one of you. You'd all take your cheap shots, you'd all just try to bring me down, but it's never gonna work. It never has, and it never will, I am not ashamed of who I am and the fact that I think each and every one of you is just trying, grasping at straws to see if I bend and break is Pathetic!

Jeff looks fed up with everybody on this subject, he's been hearing it for months but he continues on

Jeff Hardy: Week in and week out, I've come into this ring and I have fought for what I believe in. I have shed blood for my troubles, I have been knocked out for trying to become King of the Ring, I've been hit with everything any of you got! But no matter what I stand back up and I fight, I bring it to anybody who wants to face me. Hell, I've done well enough to remain undefeated on Anarchy since my debut there. And if it wasn't for screwjobs and interference, I might even have become the Global Champion or the King of the Ring. But since I didnt, I've landed in this match, and it's exactly my element and my chance. It's no ordinary day at the office for Jeff Hardy, man. This is what I live for. All the work and the effort and the painful loses on Impact and at Bound for Glory; fighting for what I stand for and fighting to achieve my goals will be worth it. Because I will prove you all wrong. I somehow havent managed to earn a single shred of respect, I havent somehow earned any sort of decency from fellow members of the roster. It's just been Me, and it's just been my creatures of the night! All alone! Just us! And if I want to get the respect I crave, and achieve the goal I have set before me.. while also proving you all wrong... then it looks like I just have to climb higher, and faster than ever before, because I'm becoming the International Champion!

Jeff nods as the fans cheer at this idea. One of the few in the match who is actually a crowd favorite. Jeff mouths "thank you" as he speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: You know what, since you've had it out for me so much lately man, I guess I can start with you Matt.

Jeff directs his attention to Morgan who smirks at the thought of Jeff Hardy dishing anything out he couldnt take.

Jeff Hardy: Man, you think I'm a broken record? Just take a listen to yourself every once in a while Matt. You're the pot calling the kettle black. You spew the same crap every week man, it just runs out your mouth and dribbles down that oversized torso of yours. I'm going to enjoy making you eat those words though Matt, because then you'd be back to being full of crap at the end of the night. What makes you think man, that this is Your match? Do you know anything about being extreme? Do you know what its like to fall off a twenty foot ladder? Have you man? How about, are you afraid of heights? Thats a question nobody asks themselves until its too late. You're a giant, Matt. You don't need telling that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And you're talking to the king of the ladder match, the guy, who enjoys making people crash down from ladders. There wont be a seconds hesitation, if I get you up top on that ladder to me wailing on you until I watch that spray tanned body of yours accordion flat into the mat below. You wont be thinking its your match then, Matt. I promise you, I guarantee you that. I will make it my personal vendetta to make sure you eat nothing but canvas for weeks to come, and you're picking ladder shavings out from your teeth while youre at it man. Because you took me out, not once, but twice, and I think it's time for a little payback for all the bad blood thats between us. I dare you to take me out Matt, I dare you. Because the second I can get my hands on you, you'll never even get that chance.

Jeff Hardy says those last words through his teeth, as the fans are way pumped in support of Jeff. Hardy glares at Morgan and when the crowd quiets down, he speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: Leave it to the man that thinks he sits higher than anybody else, to tell ME he's disappointed with my past...

Jeff looks over at the stage with Shawn sitting on the ladder. Fans are relatively torn on this whole thing, but Jeff talks some trash.

Jeff Hardy: Michaels, man, youre right. Nothing is handed to you in this business. But that goes for your help too. I know you saw a messed up young guy and thought that you could fix him, like somebody fixed you. Like somebody could just wave a book in front of my face and make things better, like as if somebody could just snap their fingers and I'd get out of my daze.. you can't help somebody who doesnt want your help. You cant help somebody who you dont understand. And thats what happened, Shawn. Man, you just wouldn't leave me alone, you just kept nagging me and it pushed me away. So now, we have a rift. It's life, it happens. But of course, you sit high above us, on your ladder or currently, a pedestal for you. You have to judge me, you have to try to talk down to me, but back hand me with compliments too, so that I might try to show you some respect. But you're wrong Shawn, because I didn't need your help then, and I wouldnt take it now if you offered. I made my mistakes, as EVEERRRYBODY KNOWS! I had to make them to learn, and what I've learned is that I like who I am, and I know that you're just full of shit. (The half the crowd boos this, but some are against HBK lately). You've done nothing to help out anybody, if it wasn't helping out yourself in the process. Raw? You left them high and dry. Anarchy? You cost Dolph his shot, you kicked your own damn partner in the chin. You're all over the place, man. But I guess thats always been what you're good at, huh Shawn? Because man, its the same old story with you. You've about as selfish as they come, but you hide behind your "light", you hide behind your good values, but you'd just as soon superkick an old woman if it gave you a title shot. And let me correct you on something, real quick, Shawn. You may have "revolutionized" the ladder match but my brother and I, yeah the one you said I'm so much better than apparently, we took your little revolution and we rebelled against it and made some of the most damn entertaining stunts anybody has EVEEEER Seen! So you're about fifteen years to late to that party, Shawn... and dont underestimate.. what I can do in this ring with a ladder at my disposal.

Jeff sneers in the general direction of HBK, showing his disdain for the Showstoppers actions as of late and what he's been saying. Jeff moves on though, and speaks some more directed at Homicide though

Jeff Hardy: As far as you go, Homicide.. you need to snap outta this dream youre in. You dont sweat a single person in this match, you dont give a shred of credit when its do. And it's going to eat you alive man. You're going to get destroyed at the hands of anybody in this competition. I know you're hardcore man, but if you dont pull your head out of your ass quick, you're going to have it permanently stuck there for the rest of your days. You sound a whole helluva lot like Matt Morgan man, "broken body, cant move". blah blah blah! Same. Old. STORY. From all of you! It's nothing but the same thing spun a different way. Homicide, you've been acting a fool lately. You've thought you were the main focus of The Establishment, but now, you're going to play second, third, hell, probably way down the list to guys like Matt Morgan, or even Shawn Michaels. You lasted ten seconds with the International title dude before Seth cashed in on you. And you dont even sound like you're trying, I dont hear desire in your voice man, I hear "I'm broken and old news". Because you are losing your spot and you know it. And at Bad Blood, I'm going to ensure it.

Jeff Hardy looks fired up and ready to go right now, but unfortunately he cant. The crowd is cheering for him again, as he continues on.

Jeff Hardy: But you just think you're hot stuff dont you? You think youre just real damn funny dont you? Both of you.

Jeff is pointing at Brad and David

Jeff Hardy: Bigger balls? Really man? I am a daredevil, the extreme enigma, the guy who enjoys throwing himself off ladders through tables if it means I have a chance of winning. I think I've got the biggest set of balls in this ring right now man, and Im not being cocky, it's the truth. I get paid to make a living off of that. I stayed in the back because its crowded out here man, its too typical for me to come out and shout at each and every one of you. But low and behold, I had to stoop to your level because none of you would shut up about it. So here I am man, bigger balls or not. All I have to say to you, is that you make the same mistake somebody like Homicide, or Shawn Michaels makes and its that you underestimate me. You dont give me the credit I should have, you dont acknowledge my success. You're talking to a former World Heavyweight Champion, and if I can help it, the next International Champion man. I know you've got talent, I know you beat guys like Warrior and Sting by hook or by crook. But I'll be damned if I say that and I dont get the same treatment. Its whatever though man, I'm not here to stroke your ego, as much as you'd like that. I'm here to tell you, to your stupid face, that I will CLIIIIIIIIMB that ladder and I will win that Championship if its the Last. Thing. I. DO! I challenge you to make this dream a nightmare man, I dare you, just like I did to Morgan to bring whatever you got man. Dish it out, try to keep me down, but I know you cant handle it. I know you wont be able to do it. You'll have a moment, where you can capitalize but I will be there to stop you each and every time. The nightmare you want to create is my paradise, and I will thrive- no.. I will flourish in that nightmare. So just try me, Otunga. Try me.

Jeff then turns his attention to the UWF International Champion, Seth Rollins, who gave a long-winded tirade earlier

Jeff Hardy: Last, and maybe least.. we have you, Seth. The way you flip flop around with your words and actions man, makes me lose all respect for you. I did tell you to cash that in, I did call you out on it. And you picked the wrong moment to live in man. You won it, and became hollow, like I've been saying. And its even more clear that I was right man, with how you're talking to me. You scream, and you shout.. you sound full of fight and fire but I know your words are meaningless man. Dont even try with me. You've already lost in your mind, you got thrust into this match, and you feel overwhelmed, so you bark at anybody and you burn bridges and you take your shortcuts where you can be it in actions or words. But I dont care what you do man, I dont care. You can not show up anymore and I wont care. Jeff Hardy doesnt have time to waste on guys like you, who think the world owes them something and cant take a hint when it hits them in the face. So, you do what you want to do man. You try to act like a champion. You try to act like you're making that title something, but you're never going to do it with that attitude. And somebody like me is going to take that belt away from you and you're going to sit there, in a heap, wondering how it happened and then the fire will come back, but you'll never make it this far again. I will be your roadblock, I will take your title, and I will kick your ass down the right path and you will thank me later. The fans can boo me, or they can cheer me about this, but it's not about these people right now man; its about you, me, and the rest of these guys climbing a ladder to get your belt. And the way I see it, you're a target, and you've already shot yourself in the foot. This is my moment to shine, and make you wish you had never cashed in. Hell, this is my moment to make everybody wish they hadn't interfered with me, or screwed me over. And I'm not sorry Seth, but I'm going to take your title just before you could even learn to appreciate it.

Jeff glares over at Seth, and the crowd gives a mixed response. Jeff doesnt care right now, but speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: I understand the match I am placed in. I know what I need to do to win. I will pull out every stop, every single trick in the book or risk I can take to make this happen; to make my dream come true. I will walk into Bad Blood as just Jeff Hardy, but I will Leaaaaaaaveeeeeee!... as the International... Champion.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Jeff Hardy claims that he's going to LEEEEEAAAAAVVVVVEEEE as International Champion but there's one man who steps up and begs to differ.

mm_display_image.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: What makes me think that this is my match Jeff? It's real simple. It's because EVERY match is my match. You say I come off as a broken record, but you give me every reason to Jeff. Because for some strange reason you don't seem to understand that no matter what style of match I'm in, no matter if there's one, five or ten guys across the ring from me; I'm going to come out on top. Out of everyone in this ring Jeff, you should understand that the most. I've caused you more harm than anyone else. I single handedly took the King of The Ring crown out your hand, I defeated you in the center of this ring and I'm the reason Jeff Hardy is no longer Anarchy's golden nugget.

The fans boo out of disagreement to Morgan's last statement. Morgan only smiles as he continues speaking.

Morgan: Tell me that's not true son. Tell me that I haven't taken your spot. Before I was drafted, Jeff Hardy was the clear cut top guy in waiting. The world was your oyster. Jeff Hardy couldn't be beaten. Until Matt Morgan came to Anarchy. The day Mister Russo made me his first draft choice was the worst day of Jeff Hardy's professional career. And it's only going to get worse come Bad Blood. You think you're going to be the only one who's going to enjoy having people's bodies crash through ladders via your hands? You're sadly mistaken son. When I'm in this ring, the only thing I enjoy more than hurting people is having my arm raised in victory. And I guarantee you that come Bad Blood both things will come to fruition.

Morgan and Hardy never take their eyes off one another. They're easily the other's greatest rival to fate in UWF.

Morgan: You want payback son? Give it your best shot. Just don't be upset when Bad Blood ends like every other interaction between the two of us.

Morgan turns his attention from Hardy and looks towards the former International Champion Homicide.

Morgan: Homicide, you're right. At one point, you did help this brand. You were the focal point and you were the face of The Establishment. But all that has come and gone. It's time for you to stop living in the past because the future of Anarchy is looking you dead in the face. All of your accomplishments pale in comparison to what I've done in just a few short weeks. And my reign as International Heavyweight Champion will make everyone forget that you tainted that Championship. For far too long you've had the pleasure of walking around here with everyone from The Big Show to Chris Masters to Carlito wrapped around your finger because they were all under the assumption that you're a good leader. But over the past few months Homicide, you have done a fantastic job of proving that notion wrong son. You failed to hold onto that World Championship, you've led the Establishment to being second fiddle to that crap over on RAW and hell even Sin Cara doesn't take you seriously. Face it Homicide, you're a failure. Always have been, always will be. The only difference is now you have someone who's going to expose you.

Morgan looks down on Homicide and smiles.

Morgan: You've survived so long because you were the big fish in the small pond. Well now there's a new and bigger fish. And I'm not some little guppy son. I'm a shark and I plan on eating you and everyone else that stands in my way alive. So I hoped you've enjoyed keeping my spot at the top warm for this long Homicide, because now I plan on taking it for myself. And when I do, you're going to realize that YOU are the one to be lucky to be in this match. YOU are the one lucky enough to be associated with Mister Russo and YOU are the one that's going to be lucky if I let you survive this match.

Morgan then walks to the far side of the ring and looks towards the stage. Even being seven feet tall, Matt Morgan must look up at Shawn Michaels sitting on top of that huge ladder.

Morgan: As always, Shawn Michaels needs to be the center of attention. Shawn Michaels always needs to be "The Icon" Well Shawn, you can showboat and grandstand all you'd like. None of that changes the simple fact that in this ring; you've been surpassed by someone bigger, better and simply stronger than you. You may think Mister Russo wants you to be the focus of The Establishment but that thought is merely another figment of your imagination; just like you thinking you're going to be leaving Bad Blood as The International Heavyweight Champion.

Shawn sits on top of the ladder unimpressed as Morgan continues.

Morgan: You need to understand that you're making the same mistake Jeff Hardy is making. You seem to think that just because you have experience in this match that you're going to win. No son, it doesn't work that way. This match is going to be an all out war and in war....

Morgan flexes his bicep as he looks at the muscle confidently.

Morgan: It's the biggest gun that wins.

The crowd groans at Morgan's terrible joke. But the big man continues on unabated.

Morgan: Contrary to popular believe Shawn, I'm not mad at you anymore. I realize you mad a mistake and I'll allow it to slide this one time. And that's only because I'm a nice guy Shawn. I'm nice enough to not leave this ring, walk up that ramp, climb that ladder and toss you off the side, effectively ending your pathetic career. No, instead; I'll wait until Bad Blood. I'll wait until "The Heartbreak Kid" shows up and when he does, I'm going to decapitate him in the middle of this ring. You want to claim to be the baddest man in Ultimate Wrestling Federation, you better be able to back that up. Because when all this talking is done and you actually have to step foot in this ring with me; I plan on showing you that although I might be a good guy; I change that in the blink of an eye. It's going to be tough being the face of The Establishment when your head is knocked clean off your shoulders sexy boy.

Morgan turns away from the ladder and scans the ring once more. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches something sparkling. That of course would be the bling sitting nicely on the neck of one Mister David Otunga. This is where Matt Morgan turns his attention next.

Morgan: You know something; I actually like the two of you. I find you comical; you're like a joke. You....

Morgan points to a shaking Maddox in the corner.

Morgan: are like the set up. You're used to get the crowd prepared to the joke that's about to come. If the set up isn't right, the joke is about to fail. But you Maddox, you serve your purpose. You said it yourself; you're simply here to entertain. You're here to hype the people up for what's about to come next....

Morgan then points towards Otunga.

Morgan: This right here is where the problem lies. He is supposed to be the main event; the punch line. That your deal right. Maddox sets them up and David Otunga is supposed to knock them down. But that's where the issue arises. David Otunga comes off so flat that nobody cares about him. Week in and week out, you come out here and try to be as relevant as possible but it's just not working. And it's not working David Otunga because you're everything you're trying so hard to be. You're a joke. You think victories over Sting and Ultimate Warrior mean something? They don't mean a damn thing son. This is the big leagues and you're staring at the biggest guy the big leagues has to offer.

Morgan: I find it funny though that the two of you want to speak about ability. Because the last time I checked, the two of you combined couldn't lace my boots. And then you have the nerve to think you can match me physically. Son, I'm not sure if that's more of your off collar comedy or if you're simply delusional. Because if it hasn't been made abundantly clear to you yet, I have no physical equal. I'm the man who lifted a five-hundred pound giant high above his head, I'm the one who took quite possibly the strongest man in this company in Bill Goldberg and I made him reconsider his choice in profession. And you think you're competition? Son, you're nothing more than an appetizer to me. You're merely something that'll keep me occupied until I feel like taking out someone else. So don't ever get your role mistake again. I'm not the losers that you deal with on Impact and I'm not the bottom feeders that you've dispatched of on this brand. I am the gold medal on this brand and whether you like hearing it or not, you better get used to it because come Bad Blood; it's going to be official and you're not going to have any choice but to accept it.

Having addressed everyone else, Matt Morgan finally looks at the last man in this complicated equation; the International Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Morgan: Are you stupid or just naïve? Why would I be jealous of you? Someone who didn't earn the Championship that you carry around so proudly. Someone who although he's Champion, not one single person in this ring takes you seriously. And do you know why Seth? Because there's absolutely no reason for us to. You don't have the look of a Champion, you don't speak like a Champion and most important, when you're in this ring, you don't perform like a Champion. You're merely the product of a briefcase. And your entire reign as Champion is looked at as a laughing stock. You represent that Championship horribly, you represent yourself horribly and your represent Anarchy horribly. I can't have that. I can't have some no name, worthless fluke of a Champion representing me. So I have to do the ring thing Seth. I have to do the right thing for myself, for The Establishment and as much as it disgusts me; even what's right for these pitiful leeches.

There's a negative reaction to Morgan's words although he pretty much just said that he's fighting for the people.

Morgan: Do you think before you speak son? Or do you just spew out the first thing that comes to your head. Why would I thank you for this opportunity? Why would I thank you for getting what I deserve? I deserve this more than anyone else in this match but I'm supposed to thank you? No, the only people I have to thank are Mister Russo and myself. I thank Mister Russo because he, unlike other General Managers knows what true talent is. And I thank myself because without me, none of this would be possible. And if I chose to let you survive Seth, you'll be thanking me too.

Morgan: You want to talk about fighting son? Just look around. You're in a fight that you can't win and you know that. And what's going to happen to Seth Rollins once I stand on top of that ladder and unhook that International Championship? Seth Rollins is going to be nothing more than a memory. A transitional Champion that'll be gone with the wind. That's all you are to everyone here Seth. A Champion in name only. Your first title defense is going to be your last and once I rescue that Championship from the grasp of your dirty little fingers, you'll never have the misfortunate of sullying it again.

Morgan doesn't even laugh at Seth Rollins. He simply wants to destroy the undeserving Champion.

Morgan: You won that briefcase because nobody else wanted it. You won that Championship in the most cowardly way possible. You're now facing your first true test. And in your first test; with everything on the line, Seth Rollins is going to prove to the world what I've known all along....

Morgan looks out into the crowd and his opponents before looking back at Rollins.

Morgan: That Seth Rollins is nothing more than a complete and abject failure. Isn't that right, Champ?

Morgan slaps Rollins on the shoulder just as Shawn Michaels speaks up.​

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood TT - Hall, Hunter & Nash vs Ryback, Edge & Amore

Edge finishes his long-winded speech, and waits for anybody to say anything at all. This gap is interrupted by the iconic music of Scott Hall though, which makes Edge clearly annoyed.

Because Everywhere You Turn You'll See
.. Marvelous Meeeeeeeeeee..

[video=youtube;G3M5i4-B63Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M5i4-B63Y[/video]

"Marvelous Me" hits the PA system and the fans go nuts! The music hits full swing and emerging out from the Bad Blood tunnel, "surfing" his way out onto the stage, is none other than Scott Hall himself. The crowd pops loudly at the arrival of the troubled superstar, and Scott Hall milks the reception out on the stage, waiting at the top, soaking it in. Hall begins to slowly strut down the entrance ramp to the beat of his music, and he turns the corner towards the steps. Hall slowly walks up the steel steps, wipes his shoes on the apron, and steps into the ring through the middle rope. Hall and Nash hit the Wolfpac taunt/greeting on each other before Hall spins around and hits his trademark ring pose to the delight of the crowd.

scott-hall-o.gif

Hall is then handed a microphone from Nash, and his music fades out. Hall raises the mic up to the side of his mouth, and begins to address the UWF Crowd and the UWF Champion

30.jpg

Scott Hall:... Hey Yo.

Mega pop from the crowd as Scott Hall turns and eyeballs Edge, before he speaks again.

Scott Hall: You know somethin? I was fine just sittin in the back, getting paid to watch this all on the monitor. Big Kevin came out, said probably all that was even need to be said, but then you came out Chico. You came out and you ruined alllll the fun there, champ. Ya come out here... give somebody like Kev a tired ole speech, full of hot air and bullshit, talkin bout rap gods and virtual blowjobs or whatever. So old Scott Hall decided it was time to lace up the boots and come out here, join Kev, and give you a piece of Scott Halls mind.

Hall raises an eyebrow to the champ, before the legend continues

Scott Hall: Thats uh.. a nice strap you got there, champ. You got a diamond stud in your cock to go with it? (Hall makes a goofy face at Edge, clearly mocking him). I dont wanna know if you do or dont kid, but it sure as hell wouldnt surprise me at this point. Lemme just start with the whole bit you said about me, alright? Think you can sit through that ya big blond idjit? Listen, Adam, Edge, Rated R Douchebag, whatever you wanna call yourself.. Do you know what Big Kev and I hate?

Hall looks over at Nash and Nash already knows the answer, so Hall says it with a big bobble of his head

Scott Hall: Marks.

Edge is unimpressed of course, but Hall speaks again.

Scott Hall: And if ya couldnt tell, you're a mark for yourself, big time there champ. Rubs people the wrong way, the wrong kind of people the wrong way, followin me there champ? If theres a guy.. who stands in this ring and changes his damn music every week, can't cut a promo to save his life, and compares me to some candy wrapper, or whatever the hell that was all about, he's gonna get...a survey.

Crowd pops for Hall as they always love this part

Scott Hall: So.. is there anybody..is there anybody in Philadelphia.. that came to see.. The Rated R Superstar?

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

-as Hall holds the microphone out to the side of the ring.

Scott Hall: So that means... that means, that everybody in Philadelphia came to see The...?

"..KLIQ"

Scott Hall: Okay okay that was pretty good. I'd say, score one, for the good guys, amirite?? But lissen, Edgey, you're a damn mark. You're nothin' but a big blowhard for yourself. Same old song and dance from you buddy. Ya stole that damn title and then ya probably get Zack Ryder.. to get Punk to "skip" Bound for Glory... which makes ya think ya got one over on big Kev "reaaaaal good" huh? Well, sorry kiddo, but ya didnt. Plain and simple. If you had actually done the job you were supposed to do, you'd just be facing Hunter for that strap instead of the entire Kliq. Whoops. Looks like all ya did was make big sexy mad. And you don't like big sexy when he's angry, ain't that right?

Scott looks over to Nash who is just glaring at Edge, and Hall continues.

Scott Hall: OoooOoOOoOooooh (Scott Hall puts his fingers under his chin and waves them at Edge like he does) I know I know, real scary huh? It's okay chico, you dont have to see it now, you'll get it at the pay per view. After we're done with you, it's gonna be a slippery slope for you buddy. The Kliq is gonna make you look like an even bigger chump than you already are, and then Hunters gonna take that shiny belt from you, that you didnt even earn brother. But hey hey hey, thats a story for 'nother day. The point is, is that one by one the Kliq is gonna show up tonight, and we're gonna make you wish you weren't such a jackass. Huhuhuh, yeaaah Edge, not looking good for you right now, not lookin good at all. I mean, who you got as your partners again bud? Goldberg and Robbie E?

Nash whispers into Halls ears and you can see Scotts face get all messed up and confused, as Scott speaks in response.

Scott Hall: Apparently.. neither of those two guys are in this match. Shows how much I really give a damn about them huh? But whatever mang, whoever you got, it aint the Kliq. It aint the god damn Kliq for sure. Now son, I like ta joke around... but I'm real damn serious about this stuff. If youre familiar with Dee-Dee-Pee on Raw, then you'll know he's got me cleaner, at least more clean than your momma or what you got hiding under those pants of yours. I aint worried about showin up drunk, because I'll just get drunk after Big Kev, myself, and Hunter, kick your asses at Bad Blood. Or hell, if you cheat, again, and we lose, then I'll still get drunk. Maybe have a beer with old Stone Cold and Three Live Kru. I dont really care man, Scott Hall just wants to make sure you get the message. The message that you aint some god, kiddo. You aint nothin. You done some stuff here and there, you got your fancy nicknames and think you're all on the cuttin edge, but in reality, jack, you aint nothin but the gunk under my boot. We paved the way bud, but we aint done riding the road yet. And you sure as hell got a ways to go before you're earnin big money contracts like the Kliq, and actually can..uh.. ya know, draw. (Hall makes another funny face at Edge, breaking the 4th wall at the same time.) So while you stand there.. talk yourself up and give yourself one helluva blowjob, remember that The Kliq ain't nothin.. huhuhuh, to take lightly. You all thought I was gonna say something else, didn't ya? You wanna finish that sentence then, Philly?

The fans cheer loudly at the opportunity so Hall smirks and sets them up.

Scott Hall: So uh.. Philly, Edge, Ho-skis or whatever, remember that The Kliq ain't nothin' to-

Hall holds the mic out to the side again and the fans chant:

"F**K WITH"

Everybody at home knows what they said even though it was bleeped out, but the crowd is goin crazy for Hall and the Kliq right now

Scott Hall: Just glad this ain't some PG crap, or else I woulda been fired.

Nash shares a chuckle and shrug with Hall as they talk off mic. The fans are cheering right now, as one of the members of "Edges team" comes out next to kill the buzz.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK![

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

Rey Mysterio does his signature entrance then makes his way towards the ring. He slides into it and does it trademark poses for the crowd on the different corners, grabs a microphone and speaks to the crowd.

reyspeaks.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Alright my vatos let us take a moment to analyze what kind of match we got here, huh? First of all to state the obvious, we're in an Extreme 6 Pack Challange for The Extreme Championship. Our champion for this match is the Samoan Bulldozer who has devoured countless victims in his match while reigning as champion. His last victim was probably his biggest challenge to date, the World's Biggest Athlete The Big Show! Even I was surprised when Umaga managed to pull the upset and beat Big Show in that match at Bound For Glory, and for that he will get my eternal respect! But of course this time around Umaga has to face off against 5 different Anarchy Superstars at Bad Blood, which arguably this is his toughest challenge to date. First off he has the pathetic excuse of a wrestler named Curt Hawkins, who is apart of of the greatest pack of vatos that I have ever witnessed. Hell I've seen more screwed up teams in Mexico than the 3MB and even they managed to pull a couple of wins. Sorry amigos but I very much don't consider you guys a threat, especially since my homeboy B-Drizzle and I defeated them on our debut on Anarchy!​

And then there's 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels. You amigo are a fun man to be around with. You have all of these ideas like taking out The Big Show back at Anarchy but I'm pretty sure that you failed to do that! Sure you may have had a good run on Smackdown but you're playing in the big leagues now! RAW was a good time for me as well but I've moved on from the simpler times to the days where Russo is trying to ride my Kru's ass all over the place. And ese I don't like it when people try to ride me, it's not a good feeling y'know? Oh who am I kidding amigo of course you know what it's like to get your ass ridden hard!

Christopher Daniels looks shocked that Rey Mysterio just said that. Rey is laughing hard now, but he continues to speak out loud.

Alright come on guys, you both know that I'm playin' with you both right amigos? I mean at least you have the curtosy to come out and say your thoughts first, which is more then what I can say about the other three vatos that are still backstage. Listen my friends I know that you're waiting for the little Mexican midget to finish speaking so you can come out, but let's get one thing clear. This is a free for all match and I'm not going to let you all walk over me since I'm clearly the shortest man in the match. If the likes of Umaga and Big Show feel like that they want to slam me to the ground, then go ahead but I will get back up and I will fight on. Let me remind you all that this match will be contested under extreme rules, and what I'm understanding about the bigger men is that they intend to wear out easier. Oh it's true amigos, I'm pretty sure that Big Show and Umaga would be able to wrestle for maybe a good solid 5 to 8 minutes before they become gassed and pass out. Me? I have tons of energy my brothers and I will keep on fighting from the start all the way to the very end. Umaga, you had an impressive streak but I'm afraid that your reign will come to an end at Bad Blood because the 619 is calling for you ese, and it's telling you that an ass kicking is inevitable!

The crowd pops as Mysterio continues to speak out loud.

Oh and don't think that I forgot about you Carlito. There's a reason that I'm speaking about you last, not because I think you're the biggest threat for me, but because no offense dawg, but you're no threat to me whatsoever! You see the Establishment is only as strong as the weakest link and I know that you're probably the weakest link out of all of you. I mean it's clearly not LAX, it's clearly not Big Show, and it's sure as hell not the Ironman Champion Chris Masters. Tell me Carlito what have you done that makes you stand out in front of everyone? Vince Russo only hired you on because he needs a whipping boy. Why he placed you in this match is quite simple, because Big Show needed someone to help him with the match, and obviously everyone else is too busy with their own matters. I'm not trying to fill your head with lies dawg, nor am I trying to be 'cool' here, but that's my personal opinion on you right now; so you can take it or show your face and tell me why you think that you're not The Establishement's official puta?

Mysterio lowers the mic as he awaits for someone else to come out into the ring.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

[video=youtube;Wt88GMJmVk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0[/video]

Let Me Blow Ya Mind by Eve and Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo knowing exactly who is about to come out and indeed… the one and only Trish Stratus shows up on stage with a purpose.

She enters the ring and takes center stage and takes a bow in the middle of the ring as the boos start to ring even louder than earlier at her arrogance.

The lights turn back on as she is ready to start addressing the matter at hand.

Untouchable Best in the World Trish Stratus:

So this is what it feels like to be Edge. I like it. Feel like a … you know… a goddess. But then again everyone knows how good I am but there are still some ignorant fools out there that seem to think that they are better than Umaga and that is where things need to change and will change because the truth hurts. And when Umaga has to smash and ram that truth into your thick skulls… you’ll have no choice but to remember it for a very long time. I mean really… we were in the back and I ever heard him laugh so hard before. It was kind of frightening because it wasn’t that haha funny laugh but one of those terrifying ones where the ones that caused it are pretty much going to either learn to fear for their lives or beg for their lives. But I’ll allow each of you that honor after he is done dismantling each and every single one of you.

I mean really… it is just sad that you five are his challenges. I mean what are you going to do Hawkins? Write another terrible song? Have another terrible performance? Or you think that because you were a hardcore champion before that now you are a threat and hold a chance against Umaga? Come on… you have to be completely delusional to believe that. You were hardcore champion during an age when hardcore was nothing more than using a couple of steel chairs and screaming how hardcore that was when you would see a trickle of blood. And the challenges you faced at that time… nothing compared to what Umaga has had to endure. Come on Hawky… come back to reality and know that you are nothing but a shit stain on the underwear of society. Just one of those skid marks that would be all over Big Show’s drawers. You aren’t anything worthy anymore. That’s why you are part of that little misfit group of wannabe rockers. Wannabe hardcore, wannabe a champion… well now you are about to embark on a challenge that you will not be able to overcome. Reality sucks doesn’t it? I’m sure it does for Daniels over there right Danny Boy?

Trish flashes… a smile (stop thinking dirty) towards Daniels before raising her mic to address him.

Untouchable Best in the World Trish Stratus:

Dear ole Daniels. You’ve come up short all your life and when you challenged that wannabe there you came up short three different times as you claim. But I’m sure you’ve come up short so many more times but not with just the ladies. You look like one of those that tries to swing both ways but you strike out no matter what you do. So now you think you can take a swing here and go for the homerun in a six pack challenge. Understand Danny Boy… you’re like Canadian Bacon. You’re no good. You’re outdated and just useless. The only one that is going to think you are any good is yourself. Whereas down here… this Canadian is good to all. Looks good to all. Feels good to few. And I won’t go further than that because we aren’t Triple X. But I will say though Danny, maybe, just maybe you’ll find your niche. All you need is a drive, some wins, a future, and someone that will actually believe that you are worth even half the time you think you are worth. Sadly… I don’t think that will ever happen. You’re nothing more than a loser that couldn’t stop him and there is no way that you are going to be able to overcome someone like Umaga so just like him… this is reality telling you… shut up and just accept your fate. You can’t and won’t make it.

And you… little man. You are so absurd to think that because Umaga is bigger that he doesn’t have the endurance to go beyond five to eight minutes? Just shows complete ignorance and that you haven’t been watching him at all. Otherwise you’d know that my client can go inside of this ring and destroy anybody for however long it takes. He doesn’t wear down. He only gets stronger as time goes on and you… well you’re just a tiny little nothing but I’m sure you’ve been told time and time again how tiny you are. And that is exactly the kind of chance that you are going to have in this match. I mean just the fact that you think you have a chance is cute. You talk up a big game, you talk a lot of smack. Its cute. I want you to believe. I want you to think that you can last. I want you to believe Rey. Believe that you can do this. Believe that you can change the scope of Anarchy. Believe that you are the chosen one that is going to stop Umaga. I want you to give it everything you have in that little body of yours. Work so hard that your heart stops. Because that is when you will realize that you don’t have enough and you never had enough. That is when you will know without a shadow of a doubt that you aren’t nor will you ever be anything but a sorry excuse for a joke. Just a pathetic little nothing that was given chance after chance like Daniels only to come up short each and every single time. This time will be no different. You’ll be just like Carlito.

You’ll be someone that nobody ever talks about. Nobody even ever thinks about. I mean who even knows what Carlito does? He doesn’t win, he doesn’t lose. He is just an after thought. Just someone tossed in this. I’m sure that you would stand more of a chance in this than him. Hell Daniels and Hawkins stand more of a chance in this thing than him. Carlito… you are only in this because you possessed the best ability to blow on Vince Russo. That is the only reason that you are in this match but you should use those abilities of yours to good use and get yourself out of this match because Umaga is not going to hesitate to hurt you and make an example out of you. He is going to do every single ungodly thing that can possibly be thought of just to make sure that the message is sent that Russo is nothing more than a sorry excuse of a bitch. Thinking he ran the show and ran us? Thinking he ran us out of Anarchy? We ran Anarchy and now we are looking to run Raw. It is exactly like I said all this time… we’re taking over UWF one show at a time. We’re only coming back to remind all of you idiots that when all is said and done… there is but one that truly runs Anarchy… and you are about to see him face to face.

Right after she says that… the theme is heard.

[video=youtube;PPtH3P6v-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtH3P6v-TY[/video]

Umaga makes his way down the ramp with absolute purpose.

He enters the ring as Trish hands him her mic.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga:

The verbal abuse that each of you have received by Trish is nothing compared to the physical abuse that I plan to unleash on all of you. But there is one that I know she left for me and that is you Big Show. You have run your mouth for far too long. You assumed that you were going to walk away from Bound for Glory with my title. You and the rest of the world assumed that but instead you weren’t able to stand after the abuse that I gave you. And now you have not even bothered to show your face or give any sort of speech about how that was a fluke. But understand the idea of a last man standing match is to make sure that there is no fluke and there was no denying that you were counted down for ten. That you were knocked out by me and once again we will embark and continue our bloody rivalry. I still have the stitches in my skull from that kendo stick and I’ll be sure to look to return the favor to you in this encounter that we will have. But just know that my focus is not going to be on just you in this because I’m not that simple minded ogre that all of you wish me to be.

Instead I am a true monster. Nothing like Jason Voorhees that is mindless and doesn’t know right from left or a Michael Myers. I am Umaga and I am a monster that has been unleashed upon UWF and to this day cannot and has not been able to be held down for long at all. And ever since I regained my Extreme Championship there has not been a single being that can keep me down. And I assure you that there is not a soul in this match that will be able to do to me that will be worse than what I will be looking to do to them. The time is come and your worst nightmares will be coming true. Blood will be spilled and this canvas will be painted red. Say your prayers now because I promise you… I will not show any of you even a shred of mercy.

Umaga slams the mic down on the mat as he and Trish stand in a corner with him in front of her to protect her.

Reaction score

The camera heads over to HBK who gets ready to speak and motions at Matt Morgan to come on back to the entrance way

HBK: You talk a big game, Matt, but I don't see you doing a damn thing about it. Instead of running your mouth like you always do, why don't you do something about it. But I know you won't because you're just another chump like the rest of the other curtain jerkers out there that think they can act tough, but when push comes to shove, they act like a sissy. And that's being nice!

Matt Morgan looks on not too pleased

HBK: You want to be this guy who thinks that because he's a new guy coming after what, Shawn Michaels has, that he can just assume he's going to kill the legend that is the Heart Break Kid. I got news flash for ya kiddo, you are no different than the rest of them that thought they could do the exact same thing. Why do you think so, because you're determined, you're big and bad, you have the size. What makes you think none of those curtain rockers had the same thing to say. Well I'll tell you, they did and they got burned by it. Just like you're going to as well. You are no different then the rest. All you are is just another one that will be added to the list of guys who said they would end, Shawn Michaels. That is the only thing you have in common with those guys. You aren't anything special, Matt. The so called "Blueprint" of the UWF. I'm not buying it. I'll buy into you being in the Establishment, but I'm not buying you being the man around here.

A little "HBK" chant breaks which surprises HBK

HBK: If had a nickel for every time someone like you said they would destroy me, I would be a millionaire. Oh wait, I am a millionaire and it's because of curtain jerkers like yourself. Listen up big man, you are not the caliber of a superstar like, Shawn Michaels is. I may be an old dinosaur in a young persons pond, but this old dinosaur has a lot left in him. But I like people like you because it makes me feel that much younger and fuels me for wanting to go in that ring and go about my business much to the likes when I was in my prime. I may have lost a step or two, but I still am the man that keeps the energy and excitement in the ring better than anyone else. And I can still out perform everyone else inside that ring. This six-man ladder match for the International Championship will be one of the biggest moments in UWF and Anarchy history! And I am no secret to being apart of big moments. You may think that you're going to just walk into this ladder match expecting you're good enough to walk out champion, but big man, you are a far cry away from being there just yet.

HBK pauses but quickly goes right back into it

HBK: This isn't some regular or ordinary match, Matt. This involves one of the most lethal weapons in all of professional wrestling. Careers are made and lost in these matches. And yeah sure, Jeff Hardy and his brother Matt Hardy have had their fair share of being apart of these ladder matches, but Jeff you are nowhere near in the same league as, Shawn Michaels when it comes to ladder matches. It's much easier to win a ladder match with a tag team partner than it is winning one without. Trying doing so over and over again and tell me how easy it is. I never needed a tag team partner to win a ladder match. It was always me getting the job alone and me only. Matt, you don't know what this will be like so before you start counting your chickens, I would rethink that tone about walking away with the International Championship with ease.

HBK points at Jeff Hardy

HBK: And just like I was saying to you, Jeff. You just don't get it. You push people away that tried to help you. And like I said, fine be like that. It won't hurt me sleeping at night. I'm doing just fine with my career and legacy and keeping it intact. How about yours? That's not the point and neither is the past. All that matters is what happens at Bad Blood. It doesn't matter how many title reigns someone has had in their career or how many wins they have accomplished. All the stats are wiped out and everyone has a clean slate. I say all this because anyone can win this kind of match. One slip up by five other men and the championship is yours. It's just a matter of climbing up a twenty foot ladder and securing the International Championship. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to climb a ladder. That's the easy part.

All the guys in the ring look on at HBK

HBK: The tougher part is being in this match. None of you, besides good ole' Jeff Hardy know that this is going to be brutal on your body. You will feel the affects from this match ten years from now. I still feel the affects from when, Razor and I tore the roof down in Madison Square Garden nineteen years ago and that match was just one on one. You insert another superstar and the tougher it becomes. You insert four other superstars and your talking about a circus out there. I've been on this ladder for a long time now and you see the comfort I have with it. It's because I've been here more times than I can count.

HBK points at the champ

HBK: Seth Rollins, I should sue you for copyright infringement. If you are going to use mine and Hunter's catch phrase, then you better be paying us to use it. Now you spoke about my best friend in a context I didn't like and one I am sure the Raw's, Stephanie McMahon didn't much like either so we'll see a fine for you coming soon or even worse. Hey, if they give you the pink slip, it's not the end of the world. They may rehire you after a short while. I was rehired about three or four times when I was given the pink slip. Only problem with you and me is, I was delivered for the company. You however, that is something we'll have to wait and see about and whether, Stephanie caught you saying that seeing as you are on Raw now. So good luck with all that. Now as for you saying it was, Hunter have intercourse with Stephanie that got me all those title reigns. You made a poke at me being deaf, but are you just plain stupid? I earned all those titles reigns well before, Hunter even spoke to, Stephanie. He didn't say one word to her because he was a shy guy and it was I who initiated the first conversation between the two. But all this talk is going off topic when the topic we should worry about it your International Championship.

Seth Rollins looks at his title which is on his shoulder

HBK: That title is changing hands next Sunday! Keep it nice and warm for while you have it. Remember, you cashed in a contract on a champion that went through hell to retain his title. This is an opportunity for you to show to the world why you are deserving of being the International Champion. You are going against five other men so this is a great way for you to prove it. If you do so then you will go down as not being lucky because luck has nothing to do in this kind of match. It's surviving. You will go down as someone who's got a bright future and is hands down a champion for a reason. But only time will tell with that. You won't though walk away with the International Championship because I am. Now let's do this the right way, if you're not down with that, then I got two words for you, Seth and the rest of ya..........

The crowd screams "SUCK IT"

HBK lowers his microphone and awaits a response

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Bad Blood Prediction Thread

Alright guys, lets get a bunch of these in! Im gonna post the Havok one after this too. Remember, these are predictions/opinions so have fun with it, let everybody know your thoughts. Lets get another good turnout! If I missed anything let me know and I'll fix it.

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Official Card:

Six Man Tag Team Match:-
SixManTag_zpsfab8e81b.jpg

The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (The UWF Champion, Edge, Ryback & Enzo Amore)

Well shit, I'm in this match. But wherever Sigma and Sam are, its not in that thread. So atm its uneven. I think even if it gets tied up, I'd still pick The Kliq to go over anyway. Just my guess, this feud isnt over yet. HHH will look strong facing Edge next ppv if we win.

Six Man Ladder Match for the UWF International Championship
SixLadder_zps175beb90.jpg

UWF International Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Homicide vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shawn Michaels vs. David Otunga

I sure as hell am glad Im not writing this or picking a winner. I dont even want to guess. Its a hot contest for sure. Good luck everybody!

UWF United States Championship Match:-
TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker vs. Brother Devon

I called it back when Andrew cashed in as Rollins, and I'm gonna try to call it again and say that Brother Devon gets the Win after a 3D with Bubba. A table will be involved, hopefully.

30 Minute Ironman for the UWF Ironman Championship:-
Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

UWF Ironman Championship, Chris Masters vs. Dolph Ziggler

Well, Bliz hasn't shown up to the thread yet. BUT if he does, and makes a good showing, I think Dolph Ziggler will win. But right now, Schimdity or however you spell his name has it on lockdown.

Extreme Six Pack Challenge for the UWF Extreme Championship
SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels vs. R-Truth

This is gonna be a fun match to read. No matter what happens, I'm going with a mega underdog here and gonna say that Hawkins will pull out the win. I wish it was Slater. But regardless, I still pick Hawkins. Though, Daniels looked good in the thread too.

Singles Match:
Splatter1_zps19bebf84.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. Ultimate Warrior

Sorry Slim, this ppv might not be kind to you, The Chosen One Drew McIntyre will probably take this one.

Singles Match:
SantinoGold_zpse8477500.jpg

Santino Marella vs. Goldberg

Sadly, Fetter has to retire or go away for a while. I really liked his Goldberg which is a shame. But maybe I'll pick him up one day, because I do love him. So.. in Fetters goodbye match, he loses to comedic relief, Santino Marella...

Hardcore Title Match:
Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy vs The Winner of Clay/Sheamus

Alright, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllright. Um. I think what Andrews doing is creative, but I'm not feeling it. I'm actually going to pick Sheamus here. I love Ak, dont get me wrong. But I smell a screwjob in the match at Anarchy, where the MDDD come out and cost you the finals and makes your Tag Title match more interesting. So Tapout might walk away with two Hardcore belts p-much.

UWF World Tag Team Championships:
Modern Day Double Dragons w/ Maxine vs. Three Minute Warning w/ Eric Bischoff

Shit, AK is gonna haaaaaaate me.. ily buddy <3 But I've been waiting for a MDDD reign in UWF and I think they'll win. Hell, I just want them to win. And have the heels chase them. So, MDDD to be the first champs!

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

I know theres nothing yet, but... I think I'm going to just hold off and just wait till the ppv to see what happens

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Bad Blood: Sting vs. Damien Sandow

The lights in the arena go out as the fans occupying it cheer in unison as they know it is the foreshadowing of the impending arrival of the "Icon". As they await the reciting of the familiar poem, instead something else is recited followed by silence.

"I have been alone on this road,
and my empty hands have nothing to show.
Will you be my peace when
my heavy heart holds no hope?"

Following the silence, the theme song of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as the lights come up and the fans in attendance are greeted by the arrival of the man they came to see and have been eager to see arrive, the "Icon" Sting, as he walks onto the stage and gestures to them excitedly and proudly on his way to the ring.

here-s-an-other-entrance-of-the-icon-sting-o.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with fans seated on both sides of him as he then circles the ring to do the same thing, grabbing a microphone from the ringside officials as he high fives them and the commentators as well before making his way around, slapping hands with the fans seated on the other side before heading up the steel steps and walking along the apron, stepping through the ropes into the ring. He sets down the microphone, cups his hands around his mouth, and emits another passionate, "WOOOO!" before bending down and picking the microphone up again and raising it to his mouth as "Willing" fades out to silence.

IYViKkX.png

Sting: Ya know, shame on me for this, but I forgot just how loud and lively a Smackdown crowd could get, you guys are awesome! I needed that, thank you, and now that I know you're hyped up and I'm hyped up, I know we're going to have a good time out here tonight. Pay-per-view season is in the air ladies and gentlemen, and it's in the air in a double dose, because for those of you not in the know and maybe last saw me on Anarchy, UWF is up to four brands now with the addition of Impact, and folks, that's a lot of talent which means a lot of matches, so what the kind powers that be decided to do is have two pay-per-views a month from now on, with Raw and Impact working together on one, and Anarchy and Smackdown working together on another. Yes, the only time you'll see all four under the same roof is the big ones like Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and the granddaddy of 'em all, Wrestlemania!

I gotta say, I'm excited about this whole two brands under one umbrella thing, especially because of what I've been seeing happen on Anarchy since I left. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Vince Russo again, and that's counting the run-in I had with him a few weeks ago when the Establishment tried to punk out our co-General Manager, Chris Benoit. I'm excited to see him as though that didn't happen the anticipation is great indeed, and it's because I intend to slap the taste out of his mouth because he deserves it and, well, for old time's sake honestly. Also for being this alleged visionary and great wrestling mind and letting his own concept, Halloween Havok, go to the other two brands' pay-per-view! I'll bet he's still kicking himself over that one.

But, Halloween Havok is a night I'm looking forward to for reasons aside from that. At Halloween Havok, it's a grudge over a year in the making being resolved as Damien Sandow and the "Icon" Sting do battle once again. Now, as I touched on a little bit on Smackdown, this isn't exactly what I anticipated I'd be getting myself into for my homecoming since I haven't really felt any type of bitterness, or any type of anything regarding Damien Sandow for most of the year that's passed. There was a lot of bitterness initially, and my exodus from Smackdown has come up a few times in wars of words with other individuals, but other than that I'm not really bothered by it anymore. But Damien's bent out of shape that the old man has come for his spot, Damien's bent out of shape that the Stinger has come home after all this time, Damien's bent out of shape because, let's be honest, that's just what he does!

Well my question for you, intellectual one, is what are you going to do about it? When you and I faced off a year ago, I was recently broken into the UWF, and even though I was wearing gold, I was still feeling the place out. The man that you'll be stepping into the ring with at Halloween Havok is not the same man you stepped into the ring with a year ago and took the tag titles from. This Sting is passionate about what he does, this Sting is as fired up as fired up can get, this Sting is battle tested, battle scarred, and battle ready. After the weekly beatings I received at the hands of the Cabinet and S.C.A.R. and Russo's associates pre-the-Establishment-forming and the wars I went through against the "War Machine" Rhino and the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga as well as the hard hitting encounter with Seth Rollins a few months ago, you'll have to forgive me if I don't buy into what you're about to spew regarding me not having what it takes anymore and you'll have to forgive me if I'm not intimidated in the slightest bit by the prospect of facing you or by the likelihood of Mike Knox getting involved!

You don't have Daniel Bryan to have your back this time, Damien, and this time, victory earns you absolutely nothing because I've already earned my stripes, I've proven my value, and I'll overcome every single setback and be in your way for as long as we both stand as members of this roster. I will be in the running for every title opportunity you get in the running for, I will be granted the same amount of promo time you are granted, I will be the face of Smackdown when you try to make it about yourself. And all of that is because I refuse to let there be another Y.E.S. era, and I refuse to spend my time on Smackdown under the biased boot or inside of the corporate iron fist of a corrupt leader. If I wanted that to remain the norm, I would've remained on Anarchy.

At Halloween Havok, the era of the "Icon" begins again.

Sting lowers his microphone as the fans cheer wildly and the "Icon" awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Bad Blood Prediction Thread

Sweet! Too bad I didn't post in the last one, but it wouldn't matter because I was like 5-9 in predictions (not including Impact's of course). But this should be fun. Note that I won't comment on the Halloween Havoc one since I'm pretty much affiliated with both RAW and Impact now.

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Official Card:

Six Man Tag Team Match:-
SixManTag_zpsfab8e81b.jpg

The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (The UWF Champion, Edge, Ryback & Enzo Amore)

Right now I'd say The Kliq's got this one. I've never been a fan of 6 Man Tag Main Events in real life wrestling, but considering this is an e-fed I'll get this slide for the greater cause (aka this match is going to kick so much ass! Sorry Ryder and co. but yeah, Kliq.

Six Man Ladder Match for the UWF International Championship
SixLadder_zps175beb90.jpg

UWF International Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Homicide vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shawn Michaels vs. David Otunga

Gotta say fuck, this is going to rock! Chase definitely has his hands full writing and judging this one. Honestly I'd say that Jeff Hardy maybe has the slight edge in this contest. If not Hardy then Matt Morgan definitely is the runner up in my books. Sorry Andrew but I think you better find an alternative plan for Rollins because he's more than likely going to lost the match, unless if some big ass swerve happens in the match (lets face it, the International Title was never swerve free in PPVs. :p)

UWF United States Championship Match:-
TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker vs. Brother Devon

I have full faith in Doink posting up the best TT and giving Brother Devon a run for his money. Honestly I don't want to win my first e-fed championship ever.

30 Minute Ironman for the UWF Ironman Championship:-
Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

UWF Ironman Championship, Chris Masters vs. Dolph Ziggler

Cripes a rematch for the Ironman Championship! Well honestly Masters has done pretty good with himself lately and I think he will retain the championship again against Ziggler. Chris Masters wins this one, but wouldn't be surprised if The Establishment gets involved in.

Extreme Six Pack Challenge for the UWF Extreme Championship
SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels vs. R-Truth

Wish I had a better Mysterio TT put out there, but I guess I've lost touch with the 3LK. :( Anyways I can see Daniels winning this one. Sorry Lord of Bacon but Umaga's impressive streak is finally coming to an end.

Singles Match:
Splatter1_zps19bebf84.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. Ultimate Warrior

Not going to lie haven't really read the TT thread yet, but judging from how well Soccerboy's been doing with Drew I have to give him this one.

Singles Match:
SantinoGold_zpse8477500.jpg

Santino Marella vs. Goldberg

Santino Marella. Don't question my logic, it'll make things easier for all of us. :p

Hardcore Title Match:
Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy vs The Winner of Clay/Sheamus

I said it before but Andrew is in serious trouble. I think Sheamus will come out on top in Anarchy and will defeat the Hardcore Champion for his title.

UWF World Tag Team Championships:
Modern Day Double Dragons w/ Maxine vs. Three Minute Warning w/ Eric Bischoff

MDDD FTW! Seriously this needs to happen.

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

I think Dresden's Sting got this. Ever since he retired from writing I think he's going to go super hard on his TT's from now on. Shit he may break his own World title streak soon with one of his characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.