UWF 2013 Bad Blood Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Bad Blood Prediction Thread

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Official Card:

Six Man Tag Team Match:-
SixManTag_zpsfab8e81b.jpg

The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (The UWF Champion, Edge, Ryback & Enzo Amore)

Slim's standing on his own right now, which unfortunately leaves the Broskis putting up a great fight but only with one man's effort. Kliq to take this. Loving Shane's Scott Hall by the way.

Six Man Ladder Match for the UWF International Championship
SixLadder_zps175beb90.jpg

UWF International Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Homicide vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shawn Michaels vs. David Otunga

I booked this one, and I'm sure glad I don't have to judge the final winner. If I had to pick a winner, I think I could see Michaels walking out the champion.

UWF United States Championship Match:-
TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker vs. Brother Devon

Devon walks away with an uncontested win.

30 Minute Ironman for the UWF Ironman Championship:-
Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

UWF Ironman Championship, Chris Masters vs. Dolph Ziggler

Masters to retain the title and we see a fresh contender at Survivor Series.

Extreme Six Pack Challenge for the UWF Extreme Championship
SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels vs. R-Truth

I'm so glad Slim showed up, I was going to be pissed if his reign came to an end like that. If Big Show shows up, he could be a threat, but judging the thread by how it looks right now, I honestly think the big guy's keeping the strap yet again.

Singles Match:
Splatter1_zps19bebf84.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. Ultimate Warrior

I hear Warrior may be going back to Planet Warrior soon, so McIntyre is going to be making a certain co-GM and Establishment leader very happy.

Singles Match:
SantinoGold_zpse8477500.jpg

Santino Marella vs. Goldberg

Nothing against Santino, but he doesn't deserve to be the man to put down someone like Goldberg. It sucks to see Fetter have to leave again, I was a huge fan of his Goldberg. Santino to win and something chaotic to happen to Goldberg, maybe Reigns takes him out like he did Van Dam and honestly should do to Mark Henry.

Hardcore Title Match:
Hardcore Champion Mr. Kennedy vs The Winner of Clay/Sheamus

Whether it's Sheamus or Clay that steps up, I smell a new champion. This tournament's doing great things for that belt.

UWF World Tag Team Championships:
Modern Day Double Dragons w/ Maxine vs. Three Minute Warning w/ Eric Bischoff

I am one of the happiest guys that AK is finally back, but MDDD are my dudes. If Fandango can beat Rock, him and Bateman can beat 3MW.

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

This is going to be a tough one if Rey shows up, and I know he will. Anyone's match honestly. Depends on what the future holds for both men.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Official Card:

The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (The UWF Champion, Edge, Ryback & Enzo Amore)

I'm going with The Kliq here.

UWF International Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Homicide vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shawn Michaels vs. David Otunga

If I had to pick someone else to win the belt I'd say its between Morgan & Jeff Hardy tbh.

TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

Devon seeing Doink hasn't showed up.

Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

Masters to retain

SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels vs. R-Truth

Slim to retain.

Singles Match:

McIntyre, Soccerboy has been quite consistent.

Singles Match:

Sucks Fetter is retiring but would have loved him to TT, as Dres said I hope Reigns interfere or something.

Hardcore Title Match:

Well it's going to be 1-1 most likely, I hope I retain.

Would love to see this go into a no contest, but MDDD slightly.

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

I hope Rey shows up but for now Sting.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood Ironman title match: Chris Masters (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;kCIemS7h9Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIemS7h9Sc[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd explodes in cheers! After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler throws his arms in the air, hyping up the fans as he does his signature spin. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a confident smile on his face. Ziggler makes his way down the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, with a smirk on his face. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the cheers once again. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

DolphZiggler19_display_image.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Let’s clear one thing up right now, Chris, I didn’t come out here because you asked me to, and I sure as HELL didn’t come out here to say I think I’ll come out of Bad Blood with MY Ironman Championship, because I KNOW I will. Once more, the fans would begin to cheer for Dolph, but for once he paid no attention to them. His focus was on one man, and that was Chris Masters. No , I came out here because, just like everyone else, I got sick and tired of listening to you ramble, on and on, about how you deserve the best and all that. I’m out here because I got sick of listening to you whine, moan, bitch and COMPLAIN about how badly you’ve been “mistreated”, and all that other B.S. And make no mistake, Chris, that’s all it is.

Dolph pauses, as he collects his thoughts and words, before continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Anything, EVERYTHING you’ve said tonight, hell, everything you’ve said ever since you walked into this company has been nothing more than a bunch of B.S. and lies. Whether you’re out here, harping on about your “confidence” or how much everyone has disrespected you, it’s all a load of bullshit, and you know what the sad part about it is? The fact that you know it JUST as well as I, or any of these people, do. You KNOW that everything you’ve said out here has been just another lie, and frankly? I’m sick of it. I’m sick of your lies, your hypocrisy, your sneak attacks and underhanded tactics, but above all, Chris? I’m getting pretty damn sick of YOU.

The fans explode in cheers, and Dolph stares straight into Chris, emotionless as he continues to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Because you come out here every week, and every week it’s the same damn thing. You stand there, and you bitch about how everyone’s disrespecting you, how everyone’s holding you back, when you get all the opportunities in the world. I even manned up and didn’t argue when Vince Russo hand-picked you as my opponent last month, and I offered, no, I HANDED you the opportunity to get what you want. I HANDED you the chance to get your shot at me and the Ironman Championship, a chance anyone else would have DIED for, and what did you do? You continued to attack me. No, no, not even, you had your buddies attack me!

Dolph shakes his head in anger, as he runs his fingers through his hair, continuing to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: And even after that, even after your buddies did all of your dirty work, you still weren’t man enough to get in the ring with me one on one. I was battered, I was bruised, yet you were still too much of a COWARD to get into that ring with me. To try and prove, for once, all the crap you’ve been saying lately is actually true. But instead of doing that, instead of proving YOURSELF you set out on this little mission to what? Expose me? To show the world that I’m some kind of fraud and that I’m unfit to be champion? Well guess what, Chris; you failed at that, too. Because even AFTER your buddies continued to attack me, and even AFTER you damn near used every trick in the book to win at Bound for Glory. I’m still here!

The fans continue to cheer for the show-off, who throws his arms in the air, hyping up the audience even more. After a couple of seconds of hyping up the fans, Dolph continues.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m still here and I’m STILL standing DESPITE everything you’ve done to me this past month. Despite the assaults and the ambushes, I’m STILL here, I’m STILL standing - and, like it or not? After Bad Blood, I will STILL be standing but then? I’ll be standing with the Ironman Championship once again.

Dolph states boldly, to another roar of cheers from the fans.

Dolph Ziggler: Proving ourselves is the goal of the night, Chris. There’s a difference though, because you want something to prove, Chris. You want to prove to Vince that his choice was the right one and the only way to do that is by successfully beating me at Bad Blood. That’s your goal, but MY goal? I HAVE to prove something. I have to prove that your win at Bound for Glory? It was nothing but a fluke. It was a fluke win and I need to prove you’re nothing more but a paper champion. That’s what I have to prove, and at Bad Blood? That’s what going to happen and after the ONLY name that will be on people’s lips will be finally, the one and only show-off, DOLPHZIGGLER.

The audience explodes in cheers, and Dolph lowers the microphone, awaiting for Chris to respond.​

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Bad Blood - United States Championship: Brother D'Von vs Undertaker

[video=youtube;oyL_L1h56qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyL_L1h56qw[/video]

The arena goes dark and the chilling toll of the bells ring around the arena as The Undertaker’s eerie music plays over the PA system. The Undertaker steps out onto the stage to a series of cheers, his United States Championship around his waist. The Phenom begins to make his slow walk down the entrance ramp, coming to the ring where he climbs up the steel steps. He raises his arms and the lights come on before he gets into the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer before beginning.

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker:

You may have delayed me, you may have put me down, but I am still the Phenom, and you will not walk away from Badd Blood unscathed. I am still standing, still breathing, and still carrying my holy grail. The past week, you caused me to have my first loss since I came to SmackDown. You are the sole entity responsible for my dominance ending, and you are the reason I could not take Mr Kennedy’s troubled soul. See you knew, you knew that the consumption of the unstable soul of Mr Kennedy would give me more fuel than any other being here in this business. You knew that the dead man would be in his zone, the height of his powers and that there would be absolutely nothing you could do to defeat me. You can’t put me down, I am not a simple human being, I am the leader of the underworld, and there is nothing you can do to vanquish me from this company, there is nothing you can do to stop me decimating you at Badd Blood in my playground. The difference between you and me Devon is you are just an average person trying to become famous. You want to step up and try to defeat the Undertaker.

The reality is I see things you can never see. I am the overlord here in this business and I can see exactly how our match at Badd Blood will pan out. I see you submitting to Hells Gate. I will pass judgement on your mortal life, before dragging you through the flames of hell, and punishing you. You see Devon, you are coming up against something you have never endured. I have ended careers, destroyed wrestlers, spilled pints of blood in my long career and now heads turn in fear when I walk past people in the back. They turn and their stomachs jolt and turn, they get butterflies in their stomach, silently praying that they are not my next victim. These men, usually confident, go into their shells when they see me, just like little snails. They are all afraid of the dead man, scared to meet the reaper that walks this Earth, feasting on the weak, feeding his hounds of hell with the empty shells of blood and bone that host the souls that I feast on so regularly.

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker:

You are making your own path through the choices you make Devon, and as of late your choices have been the wrong ones, I’ve watched you for a while from the shadows and your choices so far have placed you on a road to hell. A road from which there is no return, no second chances, your spirit will be forgotten whilst mine lives on as always. My spirit lives on; reigning over all of mankind, an eternal flame that cannot be extinguished and that flame is ready to burn its next victim. You have been here longer than most, you have witnessed my dominance a number of times and you more than most should know, Kevin Nash and Triple H aren’t handing you an opportunity, they are sending out the warrant for your death. It’s actually very felicitous that you should say your thank-yous to your brother, I’d also recommend you say goodbye, because I have a casket with your name on it, and you will be buried in the ground by this time next week.

Whilst you may not pose a threat to me, I do feel like you are the better out of a bad bunch. You pose the biggest challenge to me than any other on SmackDown at the moment, and I will give everyone a preview of what happens to those who try to play my mind games. I am a puppeteer Devon, and I win matches before they have even started, and whilst you have proved yourself to be stronger than most, nobody can withstand the pressure of knowing that everything you have ever worked for, all of what you are will come to a halt before your very eyes for just one match. All your years training, and working your way up will be gone, it will all just be an occurrence, and forever people will remember how you were just a victim of The Undertaker. Nobody will remember what you ever did before and all this, all this trying to get the fans to cheer you for pandering to them will be for nothing.

The UWF Unites States Champion, The Undertaker:

These subjects cheers for me due to my accomplishments, nothing more. They cheer me for my reign of terror and my stronghold over the Smackdown roster. You will not take my championship at Badd Blood; you just can’t physically do it. Now you may call yourself the gateway to violence, but Devon, I am the gatekeeper, and I am inviting you to my yard to close that gateway for all of eternity. You say I dance with the devil Devon, but I believe you have the hierarchy of Hell very mush mistaken, the Devil dances with me. When I call his name, Lucifer himself answers to me, just as your soul will when I send your rotten corpse down to the grave. Devon, at Badd Blood, you will Rest In Peace.

The Undertaker lowers the mic

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Bad Blood: World Tag Team Championships - Clay/Jackson vs. Bateman/Fandango

[video=youtube;3QwTfILLHiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwTfILLHiU[/video]

Fandango's video lights up the titantron and the crowd is on their feet for the team of Fandango and Derrick Bateman, The Modern Day Double Dragon's. It isn't long until Derrick and Fandango both come out with Maxine and Summer Rae respectively and they both dance a bit, Fandango being obviously better. They all walk down the ramp side by side with Fandango slightly leading. Derrick and Maxine wait at the bottom of the ramp while Fandango and Summer do their whole routine which leads them into the ring where Summer does the splits and Fandango poses as a giant structure goes off above them. Derrick enters as Maxine comes around and hands them mics she grabbed.

Fandango
Guess who's back?

The fans cheer wildly for the ever arrogant yet charming Fandango.

I've been hiding my beautiful face away for awhile because it wasn't exactly perfect. Our opponents at Bad Blood however seem to have no problem going out in public with their faces looking like they do. These guys are a truly devastating force because it's obvious that they don't care about their own bodies so why would they take it easy on us? I can see why Brodus is in the hardcore division now. Let's be honest Derrick, you have no business being in that type of environment. You have too much of a hopeful career to be stuck there. Plus all your gadgets malfunctioned right before the match.

Derrick Bateman
Yeah I suspect foul play because they were working fine just a couple of hours prior to our match on Smackdown. I mean that guy Bischoff is very menacing and evil. He carefully plans out every little detail. I mean they're already backstage at Bad Blood planning and there's still a basketball game going on in that arena. But hey it's worked so far. Brodus might be pulling double duty at Bad Blood. Makes our jobs easier but still, I kind want to shut these guys up without them having an excuse.

The crowd agrees with Derrick and Fandango puts his hand on Derrick's shoulder.

My feelings exactly Derrick. I mean did you guys hear what Eric had to say? He called us talentless hacks. I guess he doesn't own a mirror. Well then again if he did he would have dyed that ridiculous grey hair a long time ago so I guess that proves my point. Anyone can manage people Eric. How else do you think Maxine still has a job, but we're the two most talented individuals on the UWF roster. I beat four other men to become International Champion. Which by the way Russo screwed me out of and I have yet to get my rematch. Also I've never been pinned or made submit here in UWF. I am still undefeated. What has Brodus done? Beat Derrick? Been there, done that. You guys can't stack up to me and I've been training Derrick to become just like me so how can you even begin to compete against two Fandangos?

Fandango and Derrick both do the signature Fandango pose as the crowd eats it up. Derrick soon breaks the pose and raises the mic to speak.

Rhetorical question broseph, you can't! Pretty soon I'll hibernate in my lil' cocoon and come out a transformed butterfly and then I'll be undefeated too! Me and Johnny here already work together like a well oiled machine. We came into UWF as a tag team and we're the most successful tag team to never win the titles. We've been constantly screwed our entire careers. When YES was running rampant, we weren't given a shot because we couldn't prove ourselves against anyone because there were no tag teams on NXT besides us. When we finally got a shot, we beat YES and they were both World Champions at that time. Then what happens? Well we get screwed again and they keep those titles and we never get rematches. Then they throw this whole tournament to crown new number one contenders and we lose to the eventual winners when they cheated and smashed a beer bottle over my head. These people here love us and we are long overdue to become Tag Team Champions!

The fans cheer wildly for the passionate words of Derrick Bateman.

You see that 3 Minute Warning? That's the kind of passion you need to succeed here in UWF. You can't just stand there stone faced while an old white man talks on your behalf which by the way is an inherently racist picture. I know your type and I know how this whole thing is going to play out. You're going to fail. I'm going to dance all over your faces and then you're going to retaliate by attacking someone to get over your anger. Is that about right Eric? You'd think you'd learn to mix it up a bit but I guess it works right. If I were you, I'd just give up and enjoy my retirement. Go to a spa or something. You look like you need it. What are you like in your 50s? You look like a 70 year old. You just really need to get it together man. Maybe if you could somehow teleport over here I could give you some tips. Tip number one, dump those two idiots.

Fandango smirks and the crowd cheers as they await 3 Minute Warning's retort.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Bad Blood TT - Hall, Hunter & Nash vs Ryback, Edge & Amore

The crowd are still cheering following the arrival of Scott Hall to the ring. The jubilation soon sours however as some horrendous club music hits the PA system and the lights turn green, white and red for the arrival of 'Jerseys Finest'.

[video=youtube;vU8ce3q3x9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8ce3q3x9g[/video]

The repetitive dance music known as 'Italian Lover' plays as Enzo Amore makes his way out from the back. He walks out on stage full of energy with a microphone in his hand. He walks down the ramp slowly and raises the microphone to his mouth.

c5256fe4-50f6-4bc9-89a8-9608af30bd9b_zps80b4ab4f.jpg

Enzo Amore: What is this a freakin' museum?, cos' there seems to be two fossils in the ring... and just like every museum that Enzo Amore has been in... which would be zero, nobody cares about them. Now, I know I'm late to the party out here, mainly because I have other priorities like gettin' my swoll on in the gym, gettin' my tan on, and pickin' up hot chicks down at the club, but you two cheecharoos and your buddy Aslan have been naggin' me and my boy Zack Ryder for far too long. And I think it's time we shut the lot of ya up, because frankly, it's gettin' tiring. I'm gettin' bored. Now I should be shooting for the top, for the big stars, for the top billing, but unfortunately I got stuck against three old men with too much stroke for their own good. That don't make Enzo Amore happy, nah, it makes Enzo Amore very sad infact, so sad... that he just wants to put a beatin' on The Kliq and prove to the world that Zo Amore ain't no joke and that The Kliq ain't nothin' to worry 'bout.

Enzo clean jumps up onto the ring apron.

You see that Scott?, you see that Kev?. You have never been able to do that?, and you know why?. Because your both big lumberin' dummies. What I have is natural athletic ability, and you can't teach that. What you have?... well your both tall for one, but I think I've proven to Kev already that the bigger you are... the easier it is to chop ya at the knee and cause ya considerable pain. Now Scott, I ain't too friendly with you yet. I haven't seen much of you around. And I know 'bout your past, I know how much of a bum you were, I know you were an alcoholic, drug abusin' lay about for the past 10 years and I know you were an embaressment to everyone around you. But seeing as your all cleaned up, it's best if I don't bring that up isn't it?... well Scott allow me to bring you into reality because it's clear to me you ain't been around reality for too long, my name is Enzo Amore and I ain't ya counciller, I ain't DDP, and I ain't gonna save you when I put a beatin' on you make ya relapse back into whatever crevice you crawled out of, capiche?

Enzo doesn't step into the ring, he instead walks around the ring apron to the other side, facing Scott and Kevin directly.

And as for you Kev?, Mister Shoot Promo?, the only reason your even here is because your best friend is runnin' the damn company. And I should add, runnin' the damn company into the ground. Have you seen the public reactions to Smackdown lately?, the people are... let's just say... cacare su di esso. And that ain't down to me and Zack, or even Ryback. Nah, it's down to the fact that Kevin Nash, a lumbering giant who thinks he's still all that when he's well past his prime has buddied up with his best buddy Triple H, and funnily enough seems to get top billing on every show. Now the only way we can get the people back onside and the only way we can get Smackdown... sorry, Zackdown watchable again is if we get rid of you, Scott and Hunter.... and Chris Benoit and get my boy, Zack Ryder back in charge and of course... puttin' Enzo Amore in the main event picture wouldn't be so bad for ratings either.

Kevin looks at Enzo unimpressed as Enzo steps into the ring beside his tag team partner in the match, the UWF Champion, Edge.

Now I know what your reply's gonna be. You're gonna stand there and say... well, your just a vanilla midget. Your just a mark. Well Kev, I hate to say it but the biggest mark in this company is your boss, Triple H. Now he ain't out here yet, which is rather unprofessional for the so called Chief Operatin' Officer, but when he does get out here, I bet he'll do his whole entrance routine 'I AM THE GAME, THE KING OF KINGS!'... he'll bum himself up to look impressive in his office job clothes. But I ain't worried about Hunter, he's a pen pusher now, he's past his prime now, he should stick to signing marquee talents like Enzo Amore and Ryback and worry less about even attemptin' to take the gold from around my boy Edge's waist. Because if he doesn't know, he should know he's just one spear away from bein' sent out of the main event picture and back into the ten by ten office space and the reason why?... well I'll spell it out for you it's because he's... in fact, it's because all of you are...

The crowd chant along with Enzo.

S-A-W-F-T!.... SAAAAAWWWWWFT!

Enzo looks around perplexed as to why the crowd would join in.

hey this ain't karaoke, so pipe down before I get into the crowd and introduce you all to my boot. That's right I said it, your all SAWFT, and you ain't got what it takes anymore. On Sunday, you're going to be stepping into the ring, not with Alberto Del Rio, not with any other mid-level player, but with the future and the present of this company. The Undisputed UWF Champion of The World... Edge, 'Big Hungry'... 'The Big Guy'... Ryback and the 'Italian Delight', 'Jersey's Finest' and undoubtedly... THE REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM!... 'EA All Day'... Enzo Amore. So you can sit here and make ya inside jokes, call us all marks and all the rest of that crap because it's all fugazi, because at the end of the day, the only marks are going to be the physical ones on ya face courtesy of this Italian snakeskin boot, and this fist... and all of that comes courtesy of 'Certified G' and a 'Bonafide Stud'... the future of this brand, Enzo Amore.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood Six Man International Title Match

Maddox begins throwing an almighty tantrum.

I’M SICK OF IT! Sick sick sick sick SICK OF IT!

Otunga tries to calm him down and Maddox addresses him directly.

NO! We work too damn hard, this is our time and I’m tired of these cretins and decrepit old timers and stupid emo kids telling us that we’re not good enough! We…we’ll show them why we’re good enough. You thinking what I’m thinking?

Otunga nods and the lights dim slightly. Otunga begins to pose. Like a serious pose-down for a bodybuilding competition and the crowd is confused. Hell, the competitors are confused. There’s no doubt his body is a physical specimen and BrOtunga want to show that off. Maddox bails to the outside to pick up a package left at ringside. Back in the ring Maddox has a grand unwrapping process before eventually lifting the contents of the package high for the world to see. No-one in attendance can make it out until the titantron lights up with the ringside camera’s footage and it turns out to be baby oil. The crowd groan but some of the women inch forward to the edge of their seats as Maddox empties a good portion of the bottle into his hands and begins oiling Otunga up. Getting in every nook and crevice he turns Otunga’s already impressive body into a gleaming receptacle of physical prowess admiration and jealousy. Maddox seems all too into it and Otunga is relishing the opportunity to really get back to his body building roots and show-off to the world. Several minutes pass as Otunga reels through all the poses he knows and Maddox claps alongside him shouting trash and demanding the crowd pay attention. Finally Maddox picks up his microphone and Otunga stops posing as the lights return.

Do you see? Huh? Do you? THIS is what perfection looks like gentlemen, none of this skinny “athletic†body typing and not pudgy the gringo killer over here or even Matt “ME HUNGRY FOR TITLE WINS†Morgan with his pale-ness and eurgh.

Maddox noticeably shudders looking at Morgan.

Do you know what’s funny Matt? Apart from your delusions of grandeur, obvious jealousy that you were never the funny or popular kid in school AND the fact that you drone on so very much that I think you might have killed several audience members when their hearts stop due to the existential crisis that occurs in their heads when they wonder why they bought tickets to hear you speak!

Maddox finally takes a breath from his tirade.

What’s funny is that you obviously, still, have no idea who in the hell you’re dealing with and I can’t wait – I mean seriously can’t wait – for David to destroy you on Sunday.

Maddox turns to Jeff Hardy.

And here we have JEEEFFFFFF HARDYYYYY, who is going to CLIIIIIMB ALLL the way to the TOPPPPPP of the LADDDERRRR. What a hero. What a bastion for all that is good in our time. Wait a minute – concussions called and said you’re an idiot. We don’t give a damn how far you’re willing to go because you won’t be going anywhere once David decides to incapacitate you. Sayonara, say your prayers, you’ll be done and you can go around talent agencies looking for work as Seth Rollins-lite, a Seth Rollins lookalike!

Maddox rounds on Rollins now.

And then we have the champ who, like Morgan, has the charisma of an ironing board and the ability to hold a crowd akin to a small pile of rocks. Dude we’d find you all a lot more entertaining if you DID lie, cheat and steal all the time because frankly saying you’re not Eddie Guerrero is just slapping yourself in the face. You’re right though, you couldn’t lace up his boots and that’s saying something because shining shoes is all you’re fit for.

Maddox turns to Shawn up on his perch.

And you know what Shawn…wait, he didn’t talk trash about us did he?

Otunga shakes his head and mouths “I don’t think so.â€

Eh, you’re cool with us then. COMPETITORS! Myself and my chiselled, oiled up friend here will see you Sunday. Enjoy your week.

BrOtunga bail to the outside, head up the ramp and disappear from site leaving it wide open for the guys in the ring to criticise the size of their collective balls.

The Red

Reaction score
Re: UWF Badd Blood Extreme Championship Six Pack Challenge

The familiar catchphrase of Carlito echoes throughout the building and as the fans begin to boo Carlito the Establishment theme begins to play

[video=youtube;braoC6ftYGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=braoC6ftYGc[/video]

Carlito appears from behind the curtain and begins to walk down the aisle ignoring the crowd

carlitoentrance1-new.jpg

Carlito walks straight into the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak

Carlito Mic.jpg

Carlito: Carlito has heard just about enough from all of you and it really is the same repetitive crap spewing from your mouths. All this talk that Carlito is the weak link in the Establishment, Carlito doesnt deserve the opportunity to be in this match, Carlito is just a laughing stock, well its going to be pretty embarrassing for you bunch of hypocrites when Carlito walks out of Badd Blood with the Extreme title around Carlito's waist, Carlito will bring more gold to the Establishment and after Chris Masters again defeats Dolph Ziggler and either Shawn Micheals or Homicide win the International Title, The Establishment will hold all the Gold on UWF Anarchy proving we are the most dominant faction ever in the UWF. But why did Carlito refer to you as hypocrites? well look the participants in this match Curt Hawkins of 3MB, R-Truth of 3LK, Umaga who hands around with Trish and The Rock as back up. Therefore why are Carlito and Big Show the bad guys for forming a team? In fact Carlito is pretty sure The Establishment was formed after all your teams, so whats the issue? or is everyone else just jealous of the power we have?

Carlito WTF.jpg

Carlito turns to Christopher Daniels

Carlito: Now Christopher you are the only person going into this match without any affiliation with a group, are you not quite all there? Carlito hears the way you speak and carlito is worried those voices your hearing are getting a bit too loud my friend, maybe its time for someone to knock them out? Now you laugh at Carlito for being placed in this match claiming Carlito has done nothing to earn this, what exactly is it that youve done Christopher? Jumped across from an inferior brand and had a couple of lackluster matches? Well by all means if you deserve a chance then Carlito sure as hell does. And as for how Carlito and Big Show will get along in this match, its clear we share the same goal but in the end this is an individual competition, but rest assured if Carlito happens to fall short The Establishment will still walk out the winners.

Crowd boos at the mention of The Establishment as Carlito turns to Curt Hawkins

Carlito Mic 2.jpg

Carlito: Now onto you Curt, whats the matter, are you one that holds onto a grudge, Carlito knows he put a good beating on your little pal Jinder but Carlito has moved on havent you? and as Carlito recalls it wasnt my friends of LAX who started the little brawl outside the ring it was you and that red headed clown Heath Slater, in the end the three of you got what you deserved and that's a good ass kicking, but if you insist on playing the hero for your little friend Carlito will have no issues taking out a second member of the 3MB, Over to Rey Mysterio, but why your out here Carlito has no idea, Carlito was under the impression that R-Truth was meant to be competing but if he is a bit worried about competing in this match and wants to send you in Carlito is all for the easier opponent. But you did make one mistake about assuming Carlito is the whipping boy for the Establishment, Oh yeah Carlito is the whipping boy alright and Carlito will be wipping your ass from corner to corner at Badd Blood.

Carlito finally turns to the current Extreme Champion Umaga and his escort Trish

Carlito mic 3.jpg

Carlito: Aaah Trish as Trashy and distasteful as always, we can always rely on you to take some class out of this business cant we, talking that kind of Smut, your a disgrace of a woman but Carlito cant blame you after all, Carlito along with the Establishment did take you out, damn that looked painful, Whats wrong big fella? did that hit a nerve? Now as much as you deny it Carlito finds it a huge coincidence that after we took you out and after Umaga almost lost that title to the Big Show you two along with The Rock moved brands, now Trish you will say it was a decision from higher up but your jumping to using words such as "blowing" someone makes me think your quite good at it, good enough to move brands do you think? What do you think Umaga? This time you have more to worry about than just the Big Show you've got 3 other guys hungry, no more than Carlito, So please underestimate Carlito make Carlito's job easier because at the end of the day Carlito will be placing the Extreme Title on Vince Russo's Desk, Now that's Cool!​

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Six Man Tag Team Match

I'm going with the Kliq

As much as I would want Seth to retain his title, I am going to go with Matt Morgan here simply because Cwalker has been doing a hell of a job with him as of late.

UWF United States Championship Match

TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

Brother Devon to win the title! Natlav is a beast with Devon, but Doink is gonna be a very tough challenge.

30 Minute Ironman for the UWF Ironman Championship

Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

May the best man win Blizzard!

SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

Daniels to win. You gotta admit, RRS is pretty impressive as Christopher Daniels. And he is being a straight up boss in that TT.

Singles Match:

Drew McIntyre for the win.

Hardcore Title Match:
I think Sheamus will be facing Kennedy and go off to give him an epic confrontation at the ppv. All though Andrew's Mr. Kennedy has been an impressive Hardcore Champion as of late, I think Sheamus will win the belt.

MDDD for Tag Champs

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting
Sting to win​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Bad Blood Hardcore Championship: Taipei Death Match

We're backstage where we see Mr. Kennedy sitting all by himself.

impact-mr-anderson-talks-tito-ortiz-aligning-theacesand8s-620x400.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: So I'm expected to compete... After finding out about my disorder. Finding out that what Eddie Guerrero did to me actually delivered a blow to my brain, I'm not Okay... nor will I ever be. I'm not even medically cleared to wrestle but the likes of Zack Ryder and Christopher Benoit have ignored the problems, they've ignored at the fact this division has gotten way too dangerous. It's taken a toll on me... Eddie Guerrero should be suspended by the UWF for what he did to me, for almost killing me and breaking me in half. Those voices in my head... They'll never go away... I'll never be sane again. I've got to deal with this disorder for the rest of my life! Whilst my opponents get the last laugh, they're fine... They don't have severe beatings like I do. They've not suffered such psychotic nightmares like I have, I've barely slept since Bound for Glory. I'm tired... I'm tired of having to live this life. I just want to be back to normal, but I know that'll never happen. I know deep inside that the glass shards are going to be scars that will remind me of how dangerous I've risked my body. This is abnormal, nobody should be going through something like this. I didn't ask to be in the Hardcore Division, I became the Hardcore Division. I overcame Vampiro in an Inferno Match, nearly being burnt alive... I overcame Eddie Guerrero... Who left me with this. This whole psychopathic self of mine... it's overcame me. It's made me stronger like never before, whilst the voices in my head is wanting me to inflict more pain to myself, whilst it lusts me to bleed some more... I will. The voices will get what they want, but at the end of the day... It will be my opponents that will have to do battle with me. Whether it's Sheamus or Brodus Clay doing battle with me, taping your fist then dipping it in glue with glass shards... Do you know what's at risk? A glass shard straight to your temple? Do you know what that does to you? You see, you've both not experienced Hardcore like I have; you've both have battled single matches time after time... You've not almost been burnt, you've not experienced voices in your head... you've survived. But here... there's no survival at all; when one falls... They do not get up, they do not come back...

The reason they don't come back, they become afraid. They try escape the problems that affects you; my problems right now... I battle them. It's not an easy task; but this is my Division. I don't let anybody surpass what I've got right now, this is my own doing... This is my territory and I'll be extremely damned if the glass shards get better of me. Whilst it will leave me scars forever... I don't seem to understand what Christopher Benoit and Zack Ryder are trying to do; they're trying to make me weak. But I cannot be weak, I have survived the past two assessments... Now I have to pass this one. They say this is the most dangerous of them all, we'll see about that. If I can survive fire, if I can survive Eddie Guerrero putting me into a psychological disorder... I can survive anything. As for you Sheamus and Brodus... Which ever one of you win... Just remember, I'm not just a stepping stone. I'm a survivor who will push it to the limit; can you find a way? Do you believe in yourself? You probably do... but it's my motions at the end of the day, my disturbed, deranged mind... It's not pretty guys. I hope you both are listening, both preparing for what's coming because as far as I'm concerned... This belt is my coveted prize; this is everything that matters to me. Destroy me if you can.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Bad Blood 2013 - Official Card

Card is missing the Hardcore Title match, but I guess that could just be because the challenger is still up in the air.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Badd Blood Extreme Championship Six Pack Challenge

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

The familiar music of the Establishment’s theme song “Bleeding Is A Luxury” by Atreyu hits the arena as The Big Show steps onto the stage. The crowd erupts in boos as The Big Show storms down the entrance ramp, ignoring the wild chorus of jeers from the fans. He gets to the ring, stops for a second, soaking in the boos from the crowd before his facial expression turns to anger and he climbs onto the apron and steps over the top rope. An announcer goes to give him a mic but he snatches it out of the hand of the announcer before tossing him out of the ring. The Big Show looks at the crowd with a frown on his face and the crowds boos echo around the arena.

The Big Show: You know, I’ve sat there for a while, and I’ve listened to you all, and I’ve gathered my thoughts and now it’s time to express them. I’ve heard a couple of very valid points. First, Carlito brings a very good point when he says that the title will belong to The Establishment and the second, that Rey Mysterio said that I am certainly not the weakest link in The Establishment. Week after week, I’ve had questions saying do you think you can last five minutes with your weight? You are too fat and you are dragging The Establishment down. I am not a weak link, sure, I lost at Bound For Glory, but everyone knows I should have won, everyone knows that the referee did a fast count. This is where the valid points end and you all start spouting a bunch of bullshit. In recent weeks, I have not been at my best, due to one thing or another, but this time there is no team to neglect me, or no Umaga to distract me. Umaga will be right here in this match.

f8e4f1373cf95e6fbca4fdc80c394ccd.png

The crowd pops at the mention of Umaga who just glares at The Big Show.

The Big Show: SHUT UP! I’ve had it with the complete lack of respect you show me day in, day out. Now, I walk into Badd Blood and everyone knows that I should be walking in as the defending champion but I’m not, Umaga is still the champion and yet again I have to face off in a multi man match. I am the face of The Establishment, I am a GIANT but Vince Russo has decided that little twerps are the way forward. After I capture the Extreme Championship at Badd Blood, nobody and I mean NOBODY will overlook me again. Lately, I have been placed in a lot of multi man matches and I have knocked out the opposition time and time again yet I find myself in this match instead of the International Title match. Vince, on the next Pay Per View, I fully expect you to honour our agreement when I signed up to be in The Establishment, I expect you to end my years of being the laughing spot and I expect you to make me a big star on Anarchy just like you promised because to be quite frank, I think you are just using me for your protection because there has been nothing but broken promises since I joined.

It won’t be long before I finally have some gold around my waist and finally you all see that I am not the laughing stock that I used to be, you will see that I have changed. You see, now I only care about me. I don’t give a damn about each and every one of you, you held me back for too long, you stopped me from being who I wanted to be but now, I’m that big bad giant that you all hate, but that is really what I am. No more fun and games, just an angry bear waiting to tear the limbs from everyone who crosses him. THAT is my idea of fun, not being doused in goo or any of that crap. I am here for one thing only, to win championships. I am not here to entertain any of you, if I had it my way, this company would be on television but the arenas would be empty. You don’t even deserve to be in the same arena as someone like me or any of The Establishment. You are just ungrateful, pathetic morons who have no place in this business.

63257d057a7f8a86b38a326ebaaa879c.png

The Big Show is cut off by a large amount of boos, Show looks on very angry before he slams his hand on the turnbuckle and with an incensed look on his face, he turns to Curt Hawkins and 3MB.

The Big Show: You are not the only one who has had championship gold here, Curt. I have also held the Hardcore Championship, although it was a while back, and I have changed a lot since then, this time I am even more hungry. This time my reign will last longer than a week, this time I don’t care who I have to knock out to get my hands on that Extreme Championship. Just like you said, I am seven feet tall, I am five hundred pounds, you wouldn’t even be able to lift me up. You aren’t going to be able to knock me off my feet. Curt, week in, week out you are doing the exact same thing I used to do a while back, you come out here, you are a nice guy and you try to have fun and entertain these people. I hate to break it to you, but nice guys finish last, that is the saying that you should be drumming into your head, because you will get nowhere with this attitude. Coming out here, goofing around pretending to be a band doesn’t win you championships, it wins you a place on the nerds table at lunch and even worse, it earns you the chance to be knocked out by my giant right hand, no matter whether the others show up or not.

c4f733c80007ca7870838e5149c17f42.png

The crowd boo loudly at The Big Show’s comments towards Hawkins and Show glares a hole through 3MB before turning to Christopher Daniels.

The Big Show: You are no threat to me Christopher; I had you beat on Anarchy but for Umaga’s interference. I knocked you out and I sure as hell can’t wait to do it again, Umaga won’t save you this time, he’s not going to let you survive because this time Daniels, this time it’s a six pack challenge, and I’ve won my fair share of multi man matches recently. You are right, I am a bigger challenge, a challenge for you that is too big, one that you can’t win. I do agree with you about these people in attendance though, and I can’t say that I agree with anyone lately. You mentioned how this match will destroy The Establishment, and Christopher, you are wrong, you have always been wrong. Carlito knows that in this match, I don’t care if it’s a decision between knocking him out or lose the match, I’ll knock him out every time, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t expect him to lie down for me either, when this match is over and I am the champion, we will all be the destructive team again. You may call me a big pansy, I’ve heard that before, but you know when I heard that? I heard that when I used to come dressed up as Santa for the entertainment of these people but guess what, that is all in the past. Yeah you heard me, SANTA ISN’T REAL.

The crowd boo as a few confused children are seen questioning their parents, and some are even seen crying, scared by the Big Show’s yelling and his comments about Santa. Show still has a frown on his face as he turns to his fellow Establishment member, Carlito.

The Big Show: Carly, I don’t mean any disrespect because to be honest, you are one of the better guys in The Establishment and personally, I think we both should have been in the Ladder Match. The fact the likes of Shawn Michaels and Matt Morgan have just come in and got a higher spot than the likes of you or me is a true indication that Vince is being brainwashed. But you have already said, this is an individual competition, and trust me, if I were to not win, I would fully support you. But the truth is, I have been after this championship for a VERY long time, I even had to wait longer than I should have for a rematch due to Umaga and Trish running away from Anarchy with their tails behind them, and no matter who stands in my way, I am going to knock them out. I’m sorry. I really am sorry, but I can’t take it anymore, I just can’t take the constant abuse, the constant shouts of failure as I walk down the street, I am going in to Badd Blood with the intention of walking out the champion.

f5c5c597b2247b17abd94eac570bc0d7.png

The crowd starts laughing as The Big Show gets tears in his eyes and mouths ‘I’m Sorry’ to Carlito before wiping them away and taking a deep breath. When he calms down, he turns to Rey Mysterio.

The Big Show: STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF CRAP! Well if it isn’t the little man. First of all, I don’t need any help to beat any squirts like you. Carlito is in this match just for the same reasons I am, because Russo is blinded by new additions to realise that we are the best that The Establishment has to offer, and he fails to realise that we are better than this Extreme Championship. Of course I stand the better chance of winning, but Carly is more than capable of competing in this match. You say that I can only last 8 minutes, you see, I have been involved in a lot of matches that have lasted over 8 minutes and this is just one of many, and you may be able to go past 8 minutes, but to be honest, I’ll have eliminated you by then. The Establishment has no weak links, which is why we have been specifically chosen by Vince Russo. Only the very best get selected to be in such a dominant group, and that is why you are confined to your pathetic nobodies that will never achieve anything in this company. I mean, all that you guys are is training sessions for The Establishment.

Show receives a lot of heat from the fans, but this time he simply ignores it, he moves a few steps towards Umaga, before they have a stare-down. The Big Show looks at the Extreme Championship and stares at it for a few seconds before looking at Trish Stratus.

58e60f89d9fe084534a2fc8e4fbd5b0d.png

The Big Show
: Do you ever shut up? All you do is come out here, and speak for that so-called man. How does it feel to know that you fight all his battles, I suppose you changed his underwear for him after I knocked you both out last month. He came out to address me, I honestly feel touched, but I think we would all appreciate it if you went back to the kitchen, and let the men do their thing. Honestly, I’ve never heard so much yapping since my mother bought me a dog for Christmas when I was a kid. It was an annoying little Jack Russell just like you. In fact, I honestly can’t pick out a difference between you and that dog. I must warn you now Trish, and no matter how many times I got called a woman-beater, if you come down to watch the match, even to sit on commentary at Badd Blood, I will knock the head off your shoulders because your voice is perhaps more annoying than listening to Michael Cole say I Quote.

Show is cut off by a bunch of abuse from some fans and a lot of booing. Show walks even closer until he is face to face with Umaga, and addresses him.

The Big Show: You and I both know that you got lucky, and that is not going to happen again. Umaga, I will rip each and every dreadlock from your head if I have to but rest assured, you WILL NOT be walking out of that match still champion. This week, you distracted me and caused me to lose a match and I fully intend on getting some payback. You have been a thorn in my side for too long and now it’s time to send you away from Anarchy for ever, now it’s time to punish you enough that even you cannot reply. I will knock you out once again but this time you will stay down, this time I will be the victor, I am not sorry for what punishment I give to you at Badd Blood, and I will show you just who the true giant is.

The Big Show steps back and lowers his mic, waiting for a reply.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Official Card:

Sucks that Sigma hasn't shown up. This could've been the match that took him from "guy with potential" to "superstar". Either way, the show must go on. And as of right now, I've got to go with the Kliq based mainly off Shane's awesome Hall TT.

In my opinion, this should be the main event. Very rarely is there a match of this magnitude where everyone shows up. I'm still waiting to get my third up(Hurry up Shane!) but it's been a great thread. I saw a VM from one of the guys in this match saying it's pretty much a "two horse race" and I'd have to agree. I'll let you decide who the two horses are.

TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

Doink's pleasantly surprised me as Taker but I think this is Nat's match.

Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

I was very shocked when Blizzard lost the title and I suspect he's going to win it back.

SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

I think I picked Slim to lose at BFG and I was proven wrong. That's all I need to not pick against the big guy again. Slim to retain

Singles Match:

Contrary to what I just said, I'm picking McIntyre to win simply based off the fact that I think he needs it more

Singles Match:

Santino obviously

Hardcore Title Match:

I think Tapout wins the Hardcore tournament and manages to win the title on Sunday.

I'm writing this bad boy.

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

Haven't checked this one out in a minute. I'm not sure if it's even right now. If it ends up level on both sides, I'm going with Sandow.

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Alright guys, lets get a bunch of these in! Im gonna post the Havok one after this too. Remember, these are predictions/opinions so have fun with it, let everybody know your thoughts. Lets get another good turnout! If I missed anything let me know and I'll fix it.

Official Card:

Giving this one to The Kliq. Each of you are doing fine jobs with your characters.

I pity the poor soul who has to write this match. I think I'm giving this one to Matt Morgan. Would be really cool.

TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

I think I see a Devon title reign coming up.

Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

I see Chris Masters retaining here. Nothing against Blizzard's Ziggler, but I'm just a huge fan of Masters right now.

SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

My match, I would love to win, but it's got so much talent that it's anybodies game. Good luck to all.

Singles Match:

I see Ultimate Warrior taking this one. I certainly hope this short feud continues as I'm a fan of both guys.

Singles Match:

It's unfortunate that this one is predictable because I don't think Fetter was able to get a TT in before he left. Giving this one to Santino.

Hardcore Title Match:

To be honest, I would love to see Andrew retain as I am a huge fan of his Kennedy, but I think Sheamus might win this one. I say Sheamus because Tapout has been impressive with him as of late and I can see him going far as the Hardcore Champion.

Gotta give this one to MDDD mainly because I'm such a huge mark for them!

Grudge Match:
Damien Sandow vs. Sting

Sting gets my vote.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Bad Blood 2013 - Official Card

Just giving a heads up since I did in the discussion thread.

All Anarchy matches deadline will be Saturday 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.