UWF 2013 Bad Blood Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Get The Tables!!!

[video=youtube;OIh3nO6-V_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIh3nO6-V_A[/video]

Brother D'Von comes running out of the curtain headbanging to Metallica as he screams to the crowd while posing on the stage before he walks down the ramp. The first verse to "Whiskey In The Jar" can be heard as Brother D'Von makes it to the ramp and begins to slap some extended hands as the crowd nearby cheers and yells different things to D'Von, as D'Von replies back with simple words as he continues his way towards the ring. D'Von slides through the ring as he jumps onto the ring post as he poses to the crowd by raising his hands up, then points to some fans nearby headbanging to his theme song. D'Von then jumps to the canvas and hops onto the opposite corner and does the same pose, then is handed a microphone as the music stops and D'Von looks into the crowd as he gets a round of applause. D'Von has a crazed look in his eyes as he's about to address the crowd.

554933_10151655192656026_1231322467_n_crop_north.jpg

"Gateway to Violence " Brother D'Von: First of all ladies and gentleman please allow me to give out my blessings for those who made this match possible. First and foremost thank you to the COO of UWF Triple H and the VP of Talent Kevin Nash for presenting this golden opportunity to allot this old man to go after the gold once again. It may not be the UWF Championship that every Smackdown Superstar dreams of bearing one day, but I will not look at the gift-horse in the mouth and say thank you to those fine gentlemen. Next person I would like to thank is my half brother Brother Ray, or Bully Ray I suppose his name is now, for supporting me 100% of the way. He may have a higher popularity rating than I do but I am having a damn good being on my own for a while, so thank you my brother for guiding me on the stairway to stardom! And of course finally the last person I should thank is the Deadman himself, the United States Champion: The Undertaker! I know that our personalities clash my brother but I have nothing but respect for you, and I am honoured that you consider me to be a proper challenge for the coveted United States Championship!

The crowd pops loudly for Brother D'Vons opening acknowledgements. D'Von loses the smile and his face develops into a darker tone, getting more serious now.

Now that the pleasantries are done and over with, it is now time to get on with the more 'serious' business of this confrontation my brother; this is the part where I will prove to you and to the UWF Faithful why I deserve to wear the gold around my waist. For a while Mr. Taker I only looked at the bigger picture upon my return to UWF. I was only determined to go after what really mattered to those who possess heavy hearts, the biggest prize in the UWF, also known as the UWF Championship. You see Undertaker I was only concerned about that specific title and I never looked twice at the United States Championship, the Television Championship, heck even the Internet Championship. I thought that I was given a blessing when I was selected to be part of the Scramble Match at Summerslam for the UWF Championship, but God had other plans and ultimately I lost that opportunity. It was right then my brother that I had an epiphany and I started to notice the finer things in life. It was also when I realized the importance of the smaller and lesser valued items as well. And that it why at Summerslam, Deadman, I will stop at no force and I will back away from no phenom as I will charge at the Champion with all of my power and I will break The Undertaker in half!

D'Von lowers his eyes for a moment. Not in prayer as the crowd is used to but this time he tries to keep his emotions out of his speech. Except for the emotion that he's bringing out...

I apologize if that came out unexpectedly my brother but I have only one goal at Bad Blood. We may be good rivals and good competitors, but ultimately on the 27th of October there will be only one reason and one reason alone why I will enter this ring, and that is to become the UWF United States Championship! I know from watching you in the past couple of months that you will not go down easy. As a matter of fact my brother I am very much certain that you will not go down at all until your body, mind, and spirit is broken completely. Now the reason why your past opponents have fallen to your hands is because they have tried to break all three of those things at the same time. What I have learned from my many years of experience is that I have to tackle each of those components one at a time. For your mind I will break it in this confrontation that even a mind as complicated such as yourself won't be able to withhold! The second component, the spirit, will be prosecuted during the next couple of weeks when we will meet on Smackdown, and only then will you start to fear The Path of Violence. I am the Gateway Mr. Taker and I shall not be taken into account so easily my brother.

Brother D'Von clears his throat before continuing.

And the final component, Undertaker, is the most important one for any human being; dead or alive. Yes my brother I am talking about the body; the temple that bears the mind and spirit. Without the body there will be no soul, and without no soul the body will be just a body. Somehow my brother you have managed to combine those three components and have turned yourself into a super being. But that being said Mr. Taker every being has his weakness. I'm not quite sure what yours is yet but just be patient because I will find a way to destroy you. And after your mind and spirit is devoured and done for, I will be annihilating your body for good at Bad Blood and will begin my first title reign starting that night. And if I have to end your career from doing so, well then so be it because that is the price you pay for dancing with the Devil, Undertaker. Oh my brother, testify!

Last edited:
Reaction score
UWF Bad Blood TT - Hall, Hunter & Nash vs Ryback, Edge & Amore

[video=youtube;Ih8101n7xvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8101n7xvA[/video]

The fans erupt into cheers as Kevin Nash's theme hits, within moments, the Executive Vice President of Talent Relation Kevin Nash steps out from the backstage with his big study leather jacket and marches down the entrance ramp; high fiving the odd fan proving he's a people person before climbing into the ring and taking a microphone from a ring tech.

RAW_963_Photo_126.jpg

Kevin Nash: So where in the world do I begin this time?

I know, let start at Bound For Glory which was a mixed bag for Smackdown, on one hand we had Hunter win the number one contendership for the biggest prize in UWF, the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship then we had me in the match for that gold and quite frankly some of the biggest bullshit of the night which was Russo bad happened; yeah I got cheated and I’m not gonna dwell on it but Edge you can guarantee Hunter is gonna have your ass whenever he cashes in his shot.

But anyways, we fast forward to Saturday Night Smackdown where Me and Hunter decided it was time to do a review of the roster and start sorting some crap out but low and behold Zack Ryder manages to weasel his way out of being executed but that’s no biggie for me and Hunter because we also got our own ace up our sleeves and his name is Scott Hall.

The fans respond positively to mention that Scott Hall is joining Kevin Nash and Triple H for Bad Blood but Nash settles down the crowd.

Kevin Nash:Now I know what y’all are thinking that the band is back together and we’re gonna be rolling as the New World Order but I hate to break it to you guys but that isn’t happening but what is going to happen is your gonna see three of the biggest names in this industry drawing some top dollar and teaching Zack Ryder and his punks a few lessons they ain’t gonna forgot any time soon. See Ryder made it personally when he decided to get involved my match at Bound For Glory, while things for me are usually restrictly business make no mistakes about it if I get a chance to beat the livin’ crap outta that punk you can bet I’m going to do because one; there ain’t nothing like mixing a bit of business with pleasure, secondly; it’s good for business and thirdly; he has it coming.

But there is more to match than just me and Hunter versus Zack Ryder’s regime, we got his little crew to deal with and let’s start with Enzo Amore. Man is it me or that guy damn annoying just from his gimmick to the way he wrestles, nothing about that guy screams money but somehow he managed to slip pass me and get some water tight contract thanks to Zack Ryder but you can be certain that he’s gonna be walking into my office on the Monday and begging for his release once he steps into the ring with Big Sexy because I haven’t forgot about what you did at Bound For Glory when you saved Edge’s ass from getting pinned from my finisher.

Speaking of Edge, when I took up the match at Bound For Glory did I have high expections of walking away the victor? Hell no but damn did I come close, hell I might have even won the match if it wasn’t for Amore, hell yeah everyone saw me drop you Adam with the Jackknife and you was done for but then you “bros†as you would call them came and saved your ass but hey Adam what you gonna do now I got my buddies to back me up? Not a whole lot and your days are numbered till Hunter gets you in the ring and he’s going to end that reign of yours.

The fans are fired up and rallying behind Kevin Nash as he takes a moment to let the fans get all their favorism out of their systems then moves onto the third and final competitor of the match, Ryback.

Kevin Nash: But I’m forgetting one guy, the newest kid on the Zack Ryder internet fanboy train; Ryback. What can I say about Ryback, he came close in winning the Smackdown King of the Ring but he lost out to Brother Devon, he’s managed to beat Chris Jericho on Smackdown and now he’s gonna be main eventing Smackdown at Bad Blood with Me, Hunter and Hall and he gonna be way out of league. Sure he can throw people around and he looks like one of those monstrous guys whose upset but all I can see is Goldberg version two and if I remember rightly wasn’t I the guy who ended Goldberg’s streak back in WCW?

Kevin Nash gets a rapturous reception from the fans reaffirming what he thought he did which brings a big smile to Big Kev’s face.

Kevin Nash: Yeah that’s what I thought, so Ryback while you might be on some hot-streak at this very moment in time, it ain’t gonna last because like Goldberg; I’m going to end whatever win streak you’re on because I’m pretty sure these fans will get over you quicker than Bill Goldberg and I’m sure as hell not paying for guys in the back to pump “Ryback†chants into the PA system because it’s just not good for business.

Speaking of good for business, this match is really what it’s all about what is good for business and I can tell you seeing the reunion of the Kliq for one night only is good for business and seeing them get rid of Ryder and his bros is also good for business and it’s gonna happen and that you can put your stock on.

The fans go nuts as Kevin Nash leans against the top rope and waits for the arrival of the next competitor in this match.

kevinnashwwedotcom_crop_650x440.jpg

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Bad Blood Six Man International Title Match

Fans in the arena are calm cool and collected when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

Fans in the arena boo like crazy as Homicide makes his way to the ring. Homicide is walking with a pissed off demeanor on his look. Homicide goes, and he throws up The Establishment gang sign. The fans boo even more as Homicide just gives them the middle finger. Homicide goes as he enters the ring, and he pulls out the "LAX" gang sign.

tna-homicide-1.jpg

Homicide goes as he grabs a microphone, and he begins to speak to whole crowd

Homicide: Shut the hell up, no one wants to hear from you idiotas. Now it seems that my good amigo Russo is giving me, my international title rematch. After all I should be champion if it wasn't for that stupid Gringo Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins had some stupid briefcase, and decided to cash in on me. He decided to take the international title away from. I only held that belt for like 3 minutos man. It was ridiculous, Seth I don't think you know this you cost me everything. I was suppose to have a big mexican celebration. Ariane Grande was going to come. You know the hottest thing in the latino nation right now. She was gonna sing "the Way" and dance with me fool, Floyd Mayweather was going to come and sign me to a team money deal. Not only that I was going to get a key by the president of Mexico. A DAMN KEY! I don't think you understand how much that will mean to me. Seth I know its not just you and I in this match, but for damn sure I am going to send you over to RAW, and you will be like that idiot Fandango, so damaged you won't be able to show your freaking face. You can mark my words on that.

Homicide gets boo'd but he changes his body language to the stage and he grabs a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to speak once more

Homicide: Now who else do we have in this match. Damn it Mistico his hand writing is terrible. David Otunga! What the hell? What the hell did David Otunga do to get in this match? I know he a lawyer and shit, but damn son David I don't care what your background is, or who you banging in this ring. The thing you got to understand David is if I cause any damage to you in this match you can't file any silly lawsuit against me. Cause I will just plead insanity, because that is what in the hell I am is insanity. I don't think your business suit is ready for what I am going to bring to the table. So David unless you show me why I should be afraid of you.... Lemee tell you I ain't and that is the truth. Okay who is next... Jeff Hardy?

Fans cheer with the biggest ovation of the night hearing Jeff Hardy's name. Homicide goes and he responds

Homicide: Shut the hell up! What do you like about this man anyways? I don't get it with you people. Jeff Hardy is nothing special. All that man is.... all he is a damn freak, and that is a fact. I mean like he comes out to different hair colors like every week, and he wears make up. Like what is this dude trying to be a women, but whatever the case I know from these terrible ass notes Mistico wrote that he is good at the ladder match. In fact he is considered a legend in this match. Well Jeff that is cool homie much props on that, but Jeff it dosen't matter how at home ya feel against me bro. No all that matters is if you can handle what I bring to the table. You see this match there is no rules ese' and let me tell you something, with no rules I can do whatever the hell I want. I can be as violent as I want, lets see all these women scream when your face is cut open when I am done with you Jeff. Now up next... Shawn Michaels

Fans give a mix reaction as he goes and he speaks

Homicide: Now Shawn you say your with the Establishment, but then you all being selfish. Tell me son what is the deal with you? I mean seriously I don't like it one bit. You are someone that is just literally not understanding how things work around here. Listen Shawn its cool I understand its just your second week here on Anarchy, but here in the Establishment we are a family. We work as a unit. In time Shawn you will understand, but Shawn I know you want this mach for yourself, but I am the FACE of this fine Establishment, and as the FACE you need to help me win this match right here. So Shawn be thankful that we here on Anarchy are trying to help you grow back to the superstar you once was. So just listen to me, and you will be alright, now finally on this list Matt Morgan.

Fans boo at Morgan's name, and Homicide goes and he speaks

Homicide: Okay now Mr. Morgan I see you don't understand me, but you see I am THE FACE of the Establishment, and you my dear sir like Shawn dosen't understand it. No instead your dumb gringo ass had to attack me. Morgan I don't know who the hell you think you are, but just because your 7 feet tall, dosen't mean you get things around here. You are lucky to even be in this match, hell you are lucky that I haven't beaten your ass yet for being so damn stupid. You think it isn't possible, but you caught me when I at least expected. I will be expecting the pain come Bad Blood, but hell fool with you being so tall, all I have to do is climb on your shoulders, and I can grab that belt easily. See Matt you made a mistake on Anarchy, and come Bad Blood I will make sure you learn your lesson. Ya see people I am THE FACE of the Establishment. I have everything it takes to once again, be that face, and come Bad Blood. All that power that I once had, well let me tell you it will come to fruition, because I will be the International champion, and the Mexican Culture will once again be able to celebrate once again... ARIBA LA RAZA!!!!

Fans boo like crazy, as Homicide goes and he awaits for the next opponent

OOC: 48 hour rule is in effect for anyone who dosen't know. Also if it has past, and at least two people haven't posted after your last post you can't post. Lets get it guys.

Killz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood Six Man International Title Match

???: Er, hello, hello there!

The boos from the crowd are replaced by a confused silence. A few moments pass before a smartly dressed Brad Maddox emerges from the back and boos return. The ‘go-away’ heat BrOtunga had been garnering pre-Warrior destruction has been replaced by some genuine heat and they crowd make their feelings known.

Brad Maddox: Thank you all! Thank you all so much for that awesome reception. It really does make me feel good when I can step out from behind this screen-stage type thing and you all get on your feet! You must really want to see Brad Maddox in the flesh and I will happily oblige.

Maddox, smiling and waving to the hating crowd, heads towards the ring to address Homicide.

Homicide! What an incredible name to have presented on television. I appreciate Anarchy is the hope of extreme and the home of, well, mess quite frankly but taking someone’s spot via the appropriation of a steel chair is a far cry from promoting a man who calls himself Homicide! I’d have words with the sponsors but that isn’t my area of expertise. Perhaps I can ask David, a man who COULD lawyer your fine self if he so chose. Insanity would be a strange plea given that the UWF would then be responsible for damages and compensation to Mr. Otunga but I won’t step on his toes – I’m sure he has a number of legal precedence’s to drop on your before he drops this series of challengers in the trash. See, that’s a metaphor, I’m referring to you – your group – and the rest of the men in this match as trash compared to the might of BrOtunga. We’re practically a revolution!

The tiniest portions of the crowd pop but the heat is massive.

You did ask a good question though. Well, a good question for a four year old or for someone who doesn’t watch Anarchy programming. What did we do to get here? What did David Otunga do to get this championship match? David Otunga played the game. Backstage and out here David Otunga did what was asked of him week in and week out. All that time he was the most charismatic, athletic and second best groomed man on the roster. The first being me of course but at a point we became tired of treading on eggshells and destroyed a hero. We destroyed an icon.

Maddox pauses and looks noticeably choked up. His body language is apologetic.

Believe me, it hurt to see the Ultimate Warrior being carted away but we did what had to be done. Why are we here? We’re here because David Otunga is your next International champion amigo.

Maddox shrugs his shoulders as if to say “and what can you do about it?†before beginning a diatribe on the other competitors in the match.

RAW_1028_Photo_161-1

You won’t be the only confused one out here though Homicide…ah it’s too easy isn’t it? I promised myself I wouldn’t talk about Jeff Hardy’s little “habits†and his “mistakes†and his quote-unquote strikes on the system but it’s just too easy. When I stand next to a man such as David Otunga – an academic, a graduate, a bodybuilder, a powerhouse, a professional wrestler and a fantastic human being I’m looking at a champion. The fact Jeff Hardy can stake a claim to championships in his past and be in this company tonight is frankly sickening. I say that as someone who respects this business, believe me, Hardy lives in the moment but David Otunga is going to make sure that every moment you try to recall from Bad Blood is going to be a nightmare.

Maddox is quite proud of himself for remembering his pre-written close on Hardy and for not making any screw-ups.

Now Shawn Michaels…the heartbreak kid…the true icon!

Mixed reaction from the crowd but general respect sprinkled throughout.

There’s a guy I can get behind and mostly because he’s getting under everyone’s skin. I like that – Shawn right now is doing what made him the superstar he is today when he did it 20 years ago and that’s believe in himself and act for himself. He is playing games with the whole company, let alone just the show we call Anarchy, and it is..hah..a pleasure to watch. I like to think he knows exactly where it’s all going and how he’s going to kick Russo out of this company or give the sweet chin music to every member of the so-called Establishment…but whilst I can agree with his methods I have to point to exhibit A – the Ultimate Warrior – and suggest that Shawn doesn’t get in the way of the next generation for his own back’s safety.

Maddox is really on a roll here now.

Matt Morgan! I haven’t forgotten you, the DNA of Anarch..ay. Have you started saying that yet? Copyright Brad Maddox 2013. You have a hell of a mentor and a hell of a nobody stood right beside you and yet for every guy on this roster who looks up at you and gives you this sense of grandeur you seem to have I’m left scratching my head asking just what the hell you’ve done to earn that respect? What’s made you flavour of the month ahead of BrOtunga? This company is scared of Paul Heyman and each individual man is scared of you. Why do you think I’m out here now before you? I’m going to bail the second this gets physical because I have a guy for that but what I want to make clear to you is that the future, the next big guy and the next big thing, isn’t you – it’s David Otunga.

Maddox paces briefly before finishing.

This all leads me nicely onto the champ. Seth Rollins. Seth, you greasy unkempt man, you are a disgrace to this company and to that championship belt! You do not have the respect that your predecessors have had for World Championship gold and that doesn’t sit kindly with Brad Maddox and David Otunga and yes I will speak in third person because this is important – you’ve had your time Rollins. It may not have lasted long and hey, it’s a marathon not a sprint little buddy, but it’s time you got to the back of the line because you just don’t quite cut it. I would put up a comparison of yourself and David but to scale his tricep is the size of your head so it won’t even fit on the titantron. When there’s someone infinitely stronger AND smarter than the champ on a show it makes no sense that he wouldn’t be champion so – come Bad Blood – you’re looking at the associate of the new International champion. I don’t need a lawyer to convince you of that.

Maddox smiles and it seems as if he gestures for Otunga’s arrival but it’s not David’s music that hits…

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF Badd Blood Extreme Championship Six Pack Challenge

"We're a 3 Man Band!!!!"

The theme of the 3MB plays out for the UWF audience to a pretty positive response. The fans are starting to back 3MB. The camera zooms in on the crowd on people who are holding up 3MB signs. The trio of Rockstars walks out from the back, pumped like always, and led by The One Man Band himself, Heath Slater.

SqUqiS5SxCvJ0oEK3qymxma2e1fs7Jrowooh0DpFHcUQ3h37Zw1GV46WmEmC6UgM4T5MPkiRt2Cq4gJT4L-eRDaPLSKY2uRL8Sz6uI9oCyoWWjgHPblmZx9MEg

Both Jinder and Hawkins take either side while Heath plays the Air Guitar. Heath jumps to his feet and the three make their way to the ring. All three slide in and do some more posing before retrieving mics from ring side.

Heath Slater
HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO FELLOW ANARCHIST!

Cheap pop from the crowd

Heath Slater
I never get tired of that baby. I got to cut my intro short and sweet however, because it is not me who you want to see tonight. No, it is not me who is the man of the hour. That man is none other than my very very close friend. My partner, my bandmate, the former HARDCORE CHAMPION, all the ladies be a-gawking, it’s Curt Hawkins!

The One Man Band hands the mic over to Hawkins

Curt Hawkins
Thank you for that my friend. It is true that I am the reason we are out here today. Now for those of you that saw the latest edition of anarchy, you saw the announcement made that at Badd Blood, Umaga, the Extreme Champion, will defend his title against 5 other men in a huge, HUGE, Six Pack challenge. One of those men, happens to be none other than The Party Starter, Curt Hawkins! This is a big challenge for me. See, it has been some time, a LOOOONG time since I have held championship gold here in the UWF. It was months and months ago since I’ve been champion. Since I was your Hardcore Champion. One of the longest reigning Hardcore Champions this company has ever seen.

A round of applause for Curt

Curt Hawkins
That's right, thank you, thank you. I proved when I won that title, and I held on to that title that I have what it takes to go to the extreme. Yeah, I look a little goofy, I play air guitar, and I have a good time on a weekly basis, but that doesn’t mean that when push comes to shove, I don’t deliver. I can go with the best of them, and I am not scared to go hardcore. A little blood doesn’t scare me. I’ll be ready for a fight at Badd Blood.

Curt nods his head.

Curt Hawkins
Now bear with me here but I would like to address my 5 other opponents at Badd Blood. Up first we have none other than the Worlds Largest Athlete, the 500 pound, 7 foot tall Big Show! Big Show is a veteran no less, and his size is intimidating but it doesn’t come close to comparing to the intellect of the Prince of Queens. Show, you’re big, bad, and scary but I think you need to keep this famous line in mind: The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall! And you’re going to fall hard at my hands in this Six Man Challenge. Moving on. Carlito. My buddy Jinder here had a run in with you a couple weeks back and he took you to your limit. I know what you can do, and I know I’m better than you. Jinder would have beat you if it wasn’t for your cohorts in the Establishment. I’m going to take extra pleasure in busting you open at Badd Blood. Not just for me, but for my friend Jinder. And now that leads me to someone who I have a long history with, Christopher Daniels. Back when I was Hardcore Champion, he tried three times to take the strap from me and three times he failed. Daniels, if my memory serves me correct, you have never once beat me one on one. Thing is though, I’ve fought you more than anyone in this match. I’ve teamed with you, and I respect you. I may not agree with you, but I respect what you can do. I look forward to beating that bald head again though. And then we have R-Truth. Ahh my good friend from 3LK. My arch nemesis. 3LK may have came out on top when we met last, but don’t think that this war is over. This place isn’t big enough for 2 bands, and when I when the Extreme Championship, 3MB will be the TRUE band of UWF.

Applause and Cheers for Queen’s Finest.

Curt Hawkins
And now that leads me to..Umaga. The Champion himself. There’s a reason he is the Extreme Champion, but in a match like this, the odds are stacked against him more than anyone else. You are impressive, but your chances of leaving Badd Blood as champion is very, very..slim.

Curt stops there and waits for the party to start.

---------------------------
OOC:
These big matches of famous for going 1 each, so let's aim for 2 each! Let's show what Anarchy can do​

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
UWF Bad Blood 2013 - Official Card

UWF Smackdown & Anarchy Present Bad Blood 2013

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Date:-
27th of October 2013

Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA

300px-Fieldatthepark.jpg

Official Card:

Six Man Tag Team Match:-
SixManTag_zpsfab8e81b.jpg

The Kliq (Triple H, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Ryder's Broskis (The UWF Champion, Edge, Ryback & Enzo Amore)

Six Man Ladder Match for the UWF International Championship
SixLadder_zps175beb90.jpg

UWF International Championship, Seth Rollins vs. Homicide vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shawn Michaels vs. David Otunga

UWF United States Championship Match:-
TakerVon_zpsfde86302.jpg

The UWF United States Champion, The Undertaker vs. Brother Devon

30 Minute Ironman for the UWF Ironman Championship:-
Splatter_zps60a15bd0.jpg

UWF Ironman Championship, Chris Masters vs. Dolph Ziggler

Extreme Six Pack Challenge for the UWF Extreme Championship
SixPack_zps645b67b3.jpg

The UWF Extreme Champion, Umaga vs. Big Show vs. Carlito vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels vs. R-Truth

Singles Match:
Splatter1_zps19bebf84.jpg

Drew McIntyre vs. Ultimate Warrior

Singles Match:
SantinoGold_zpse8477500.jpg

Santino Marella vs. Goldberg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Lately I've found
When I start to think aloud
There's a longing in the sound
There is more I could be
In darkness I leave
For a place I've never seen
It's been calling out to me
That is where I should be

[video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/video]

'Soft guitar strums are heard, the crowd is waiting on their feet. The soft vocals are then heard, as soon as the line That is where I should be finishes we then see Seth Rollins standing by the entrance stage. The crowd erupts into cheers as he holds the title up high with a big grin on his face. Seth Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp as many people leap over the barricade to pat his back or slap his hand. Seth walks around the ring as he looks at the commentators as he gives them a nod, he's given a microphone as he hops up on the apron as he gets into the ring'.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

The message was sent out, the message was received. Now is the time for Vince to throw everything he has against me, he'll do just that. So what does Vince Russo do? Make a six-man match and most of you are probably expecting me to retaliate in some form; but I won't. This match is going to prove what I can do as a Champion, win or lose, the odds are extremely stacked. But what is a fighting champion? What defies a true champion? My cash-in most would say is the work of a coward, the work of evil. But I've already stated to why I did it, the war between Russo and I is far from over, in fact it's just the beginning. Should I be frightened knowing this championship belt could be off my hands in my very first defense? There's nothing to be afraid of, the fact I've been able to hold this should already prove enough. It's just another day in Russo's office, no matter who it is, no matter who it is that he hates... He'll find everything, so the challenge is on, five other opponents dying to take my championship gold but only one can walk away the victor. Sure many can say I'm not ready but I want to remind you all that I did win Money in the Bank and I was able to cash it in successfully; there's no excuses about that... I can see why you're worked up Homicide, I can see why you're upset that you'll never be holding this gold around your waist. Simply, you're just not good enough. If you were, you would have been able to accustom yourself into beating me and forcing me to lose my cash-in; but that never happened did it Homicide? It gives you nightmares knowing that you were only a champion for a mere minute, was it even a minute? Sure didn't feel like it, either way... you can't sleep at night because of it. It's itching your skin, it's an itch you cannot get rid of... But it's allowed you to be driven and motivated this time around. Now you're wishing this was just a straight up one-on-one; I don't blame you Homicide... but it's unfortunate for you having to deal with five others. This is a real competition, a competition I strive in, a competition I have no problems with. Since my arrival on NXT; I paved my way to the top... I understand all this consequences, all these outlandish booking... It's just the work of Russo... but you two can play that game... I'll just be the boss that you cannot defeat. You end up quitting the game, you end up walking out because you cannot finish the job you were set to do. I'm going to be the hard-ball guy around here Homicide, I want you to know that I beat you... I can beat you again and again until you've woken up and realized that God's Last Gift was in fact me, Seth Rollins.

Now I couldn't care about this so-called celebration you're wanting, now I had to use Google to find out who the hell Ariana Grande was, she looks like some child dude. It might not be illegal in the Latino community, but I'd much rather have Kat Von D amigo. I don't care much about these celebrities you're wanting, this is wrestling not a damn paparazzi festival. So bring your focus back to the drawing board, focus right here Homicide, you're looking at Seth Rollins, the International Champion. This is the face of the company, not your celebrities. Now all these damn things mean a lot to you... but the only thing that means a lot to me is this belt and exploiting Vince Russo for the fraud he is. I'm the guy putting him to a complete halt, I'm the guy putting him to sleep, until he wakes up and realizes there's nobody left for him to do his battles. Does it scare you Homicide? Does it really piss you off that the times' ticking and you're coming to the conclusion that you're in the final chapter to Vince Russo? There's no fairytale ending in this, just a complete sadistic ending... an ending you'll want to forget, but it'll only be something you'll have to struggle with every single day. This isn't just Bad Blood with Vince Russo and you... This is a damn war, you know what happens during war... They don't survive, I'm not going to let you survive...

But onto the next guy, Brad Maddox... David Otunga, which ever is wrestling... I quite frankly don't care about you two guys. Trying to crack jokes that horrendously fail, Brad, doesn't it concern you? All this lawyer talk, all this crap you're pouring out of your mouth. I wish you never learned how to talk, I'm quite serious Brad; I don't know much about you nor should I ever. But calling me a disgrace? Ha! Is that really the best attempt you've got going right now? Is that the hottest trend right now? Those lame jokes of yours? Of course I don't have respect for Vince Russo, why should I? A man I walked away from because I chose not to be part of his posse, a man who's done nothing but destroy this brand and turn it down the drain. I know better, I've been a part of some outlandish things during my eight month career here in UWF. You can continue with whatever you're on about, at the end of the day I did the right thing, it's why I am the International Champion; it's why... I am the People's Champion, sorry Rocky; but these people didn't want to see Vince's puppets as champion, they needed somebody to stand up! I chose to stand up! The numbers, obviously stacked against me but I will perceive and do everything it takes to get out on top, I'm the guy that UWF crowns. I am the prince, Vince... well, you may call him King, but once the King dies, disappear or however you'd like to put it, you've got me who's the guy who's fought for the top... That's when I am your King. I've got everything in the palm of my hand, you're just like Vince Russo... struggling...

But enough about you two, I'm in a talking mood and some of you aren't happy because I've got this microphone and yours is turned off right now. But it leads onto the next opponent to this very match, no other than Jeff Hardy. Now I've got a lot of respect for Jeff, we've teamed up, we've fought before... this guy is probably the guy I see as the biggest threat. Don't get me wrong, but Jeff's came a long way and has overcame his problems. Now I can see the fury in him, this match is a Ladder match. A match that enabled me to do what I could do to become International Champion but I cannot write off Jeff Hardy, this is his specialty, this is where Jeff Hardy knows what he has to do. But Jeff, I know you're coming out here and addressing us shortly; but in this match... It's every man for himself, there's another four opponents and my eyes cannot be everywhere... but somewhere, somehow... I'll be making sure the biggest threat doesn't happen to win; it's not easy... it never was easy from the beginning but I'll do everything I can to ensure that Jeff and the rest doesn't capture the gold I desperately want to retain.

Then we've got Shawn Michaels and Matt Morgan left, who to talk about first? Well, it's obvious... Matt Morgan, I'm saving the best for last. Now I'm not here to say much because I'm going to wait for you guys to come out here. The party's only getting started, as for Matt Morgan, I've watched you and I've watched you closely; you're on quite the roll here but is it enough? Is it really enough? You're a big guy but can you honestly climb up a ladder rung? I know all about your Carbon Footprint, even though I've yet to receive one; I know what you can do; you could just as well knock me out and everyone out. Maybe get Alex Riley to help you climb the damn ladder because you'll be unable to do so yourself. But it really doesn't concern me Matt, it really doesn't... I'll just wait to see what you'll have to say before I go on any further.

Ah, lastly... the icon, the show stopper, Shawn Michaels. Now, this guy is my childhood hero. A man I looked up to, but lately... he's gotten caught up in things I cannot tell if you guys even like him or not. It must be a midlife crisis Shawn, is it? Or are you just hungry for this gold that you've gotten so caught up like Hulk Hogan did? When I defeated him in the middle of the ring, either way... At Bad Blood, you're right there'll be a war... you're right there's going to be blood. It'll just purify anyways, but I'm going to be climbing up the ladder just like I did at Money in the Bank; instead of briefcase... I'll be retaining this gold and going home with it once again!

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

The UWF International Champion finishes his speech and the fans are rather unsure of how to respond. Maddox stands in the ring in his argyle sweater, looking smug and unimpressed. Homicide looks like he'd rather be strangling Seth this second than listening to him talk. While the three men in the ring move from the silence between them to possible bickering off mic. The lights go out which puts a hush over the crowd and the people in the ring. The titantron lights up and in a room alone is what appears to be the figure of Jeff Hardy. You can hear some cheers from the crowd, but its not overwhelming due to the nature of the scene. Jeff is seen hunched over, hands full of his hair, and then finally he looks up.

jeff-hardy-promo-2-o.gif

Jeff Hardy: I have been waiting for a moment like this. I have been fighting for this chance and it's finally come. The opportunity to fly higher than before, and claim the UWF International Championship in a ladder match. A type of match, I've carved my name into forever. The kind of match that I thriiiiiiiiive in; that I build on- that I become more and more creative and therefore.. more dangerous in each time I am given the chance to be in one. There's something about a ladder match that just clicks with me. Maybe its the strong symbolism of climbing to the top and achieving my dreams. Maybe its just the rush of pure adrenaline that I feed on to make sure I steal the show. That daredevil inside of me, the one that makes Jeff Hardy the guy he is today, is what makes a ladder match just that much more my style. It's what makes it that much more my match.. There have been just a handful of ladder matches in U-W-F history, and I intend on making this one the most memorable. Because not only will there be flying feats of gravity defying moves, but at the end of the night... Jeff Hardy is going to walk away as the International CHAMPION.

Jeff is feeling the fire within in, and the fans are right there with him. Jeff continues to talk out from this room he's in.

Jeff Hardy: Vince Russo made a terrible mistake placing me inside this match. If he wanted his title to come back to the Establishment.. you dont put the Extremeeee.... Enigmaaaaa in a ladder match for it.. But finally though, the time has come, for myself to reach that brass ring. And I've listened to what you three had to say about me. I figured it all the same that you'd shout at me for being different. For not being afraid to wear who I am, in as many different ways that I do. Hell man, Homicide called me a freak for it. I get it, its all just an attempt to get under my skin. But you know what man, before I even GET to anybody else.. lets just remember one damn thing real quick; my so called "brother" Matt couldn't break me and get under my skin, so what makes anybody think they can? Cause he was family! He was the one I never would want to turn on me, but instead of breaking.. instead of collapsing under the pressure, I walked out there and I beat him and shut him up like a real damn man would. So, if he couldn't, none of you can. I know who I am, and I know what I'm about. These people that cheer me understand who Jeff Hardy is, and it's not my damn problem if you dont. You want to know who I am? I'm the next International Champion, thats who. I'm you're worst nightmaaaareeee. I'm gonna crawl outta this hole and climb that ladder rung by rung and if anybody else is at the top, I'm gonna send you flyin down. See how you like it feeling like you're at the bottom, feeling like you crashed and burned, like theres nothing left. Maybe it was those two "Carbon Footprints" I got hit with, but I feel a fire deep inside me and I will stop at nothing to make the most of this chance.

Jeff quickly transitions, looking at another camera across the room.

Jeff Hardy: That's what I do, I am the living definition of chance. I take them, I make them, turn chances into results. A ladder match is all about chance. And even though Homicide called me a freak, your "boy" was damn right when he said I was legendary in this type of environment. But you don't think I can handle what you bring to the table? Homie.. can I call you that? What you bring to the table in this type of match, doesnt make me sweat. I know exactly what kind of violence you can dish out, what kind of tactics you like, Homicide. We've danced before in the past man, but never would I question my ability to handle it. No rules? Those are good rules. You dont remember it seems, that for weeks when I debuted I made sure everybody knew Anarchy was my new home, that no rules, chaos, pure craziness was my domain; my mistress if you will. So Homicide.. no rules is something I think I'm very accustomed too. No rules is something I've been WAITINGGGG to use man! I wish I had that chance against Matt Morgan, but it turns out, that being patient was good enough for me, because now I get to unleash it on everybody else including the "Blueprint". Homicide man, I know what you did to Fandango. That was straight cold. But I'm tougher than him, and if you set me on fire... hell man, I'll pull you down with me. So whatever you want to bring to the table. I'll just put you right through it, make you eat those words of yours. Dont. Underestimate.. Jeff Hardy.

Hardy switches his gaze to the camera in front of him and continues to speak.

Jeff Hardy: Brad... Brad... Brad.. while I appreciate you not taking the low road.. It's really funny man that you talk about David making sure I live in nothin but nightmares. I think it's actually kinda cute. Because I know that there's not a damn thing your boy could do to make me ever live in a nightmare. I have been at the very bottom that I human can hit, and I know there's nothin that a polo wearing, clipboard carrying, travel mug drinking bitch like David could EEEEEVVVVEEEERRRR Do to me to make me wake up at night in a cold sweat! (Jeffs eyes are wide with intensity as he keeps talking) You haven't been around long enough man.. you havent see what Anarchy is all about. Guys like you Brad, Otunga, hell even Dibiase just signed.. they're not meant for Anarchy. You're just all too pretty, too unsettled by the thought of pandemonium and turmoil. When it comes down to it, when I'm at the top of the ladder.. and David is there to. I'll look into his eyes and see the fear of falling, I'll see the fear and panic that sits with him as I shove him off and watch him collapse into the mat like a sack of rocks. He'll wish he never got this chance, because he didn't understand what its like to be Extremeeeee.. none of you do! You're not like me, you don't understand what I'll do to capture this chance. David doesnt know, you dont know

But you will know soon enough.

Jeff switches back to the side of the camera he began on and the fans can be heard audibly chanting "HARDY!" now as Jeff continues to deliver a hell of a message.

Jeff Hardy: But Seth.. Seth I am so damn sick of you man! I am calling you out, plain and simple. You're full of it man. You're nothin but a straight up hypocrite. You did everything you could to get that belt over your shoulder, and you wont even show up when you're called upon. You think you're really a champion man? You think you earned that belt? Well if you did, why dont you act like it man. I dont care if we fought together, or if we teamed together, but I sure as hell used to believe in you man. I was damn wrong though. You built yourself up as some imposing force that couldn't be held back. You used to fight so hard, and leave everything in that ring. You took out the Undertaker with what? Like seven superkicks man? Thats who you used to be man. A fighter. A free spirit. An actual competitor. But you acted like a bitch, and went crying to Russo who put you under his wing, and made you forget what its like to be a wrestler. He kicked you out because you couldn't get it done, because you are nothin but a shell of yourself. And now, you stand in that ring acting like youre important. Like you're supposed to have people cheering for you, like you mean something. Because I dont think these fans should cheer you man, I think you've flipped around so often that you just believe you're hearing cheers when in essence, it's just silence. I'm gonna enjoy putting you into your place and taking that title from you, Seth. Because you werent ready for it and then maybe you'd learn your lesson this time. So how's that for a total blackout, Rollins? Take time to think on that.

... Jeff takes a moment to pause and catch his breath, before wrapping up his thoughts.

Jeff Hardy: I know Michaels and Morgan heard my message, and they will be dealt with in time. But for now, this is my time to announce my claim to the International Championship. This is my time to storm up the ladder and claim my prize. Jeff Hardy will become the next Champion on Anarchy, no matter what the cost because I dont think theres a damn person in this match who'd be willing to pay such a price as high as what its going to take to win. Hear my words, and mark your calenders... because Jeff Hardy achieves his dream at Badd Blood.

Jeff intently stares into the camera as the screen begins to fade to black, and the lights return to normal in the arena. The fans are pumped up, even though Jeff is gone. But their buzz is soon killed by somebody else.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

The International Champion stands tall with his eyes darting from challenger to challenger. Little does he know that his biggest challenge is about to make his way out to the ring.

[video=youtube;etI3feUi-Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etI3feUi-Ks[/video]

"Sleeping Giant" plays over the PA and the fans begin to boo as they know Matt Morgan's arrival is upon them. Morgan, being a man of the people doesn't disappoint them and soon makes his way out onto the stage which causes the negative response to double. Morgan doesn't react to the people instead he simply cocks back and yells at the top of his lungs, causing the pyro to go off behind him.

entrancedevanttitantron.png

The pyro stops and Morgan begins walking down the ramp towards the ring. He never takes his eyes off the three opponents he has as he reaches the bottom of the ramp and hops onto the ring apron. Morgan steps over the top rope and into the ring before heading to the far side and grabbing a microphone.

4-25-2013+9-18-02+PM.jpg

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan: The moment of truth is finally here. The moment that I have worked my entire career for is finally here. After years of management looking me over, after years of being told "It's not your time yet", after years of being screwed because I didn't fall in line with what they believed in; Matt Morgan is finally getting his shot. And in case any of you haven't noticed yet, when Matt Morgan gets an opportunity; he doesn't let it slip from his grasp. I dominated on RAW and it's a travesty that I don't stand here right now as the World Heavyweight Champion, but that mere setback was a detour to a better Championship; a much more prestigious Championship; The International Heavyweight Championship. And at Badd Blood, I finally get that Championship opportunity; although it may not be the exact circumstances that I originally thought it would be.

Morgan looks up towards the rafters and smiles as he begins speaking again.

Morgan: In two short weeks, the International Heavyweight Championship, MY International Heavyweight Championship will be hanging from the rafters and the only way to recover it will be to climb a ladder and retrieve it. Now for most men my size, they'd be at a disadvantage. But let me make something clear to all of you; Matt Morgan is never at a disadvantage. When I say I'm The Blueprint of the perfect wrestler; it's not just some tagline or some catchphrase to market; it's the absolute truth. I am the perfect specimen and putting me in the ring with five other unlucky individuals and giving me a ladder is the best thing Mister Russo could have ever done. Because now not only can I assert my dominance but I can also prove that no matter the competition, no matter the circumstances; Matt Morgan will always come out on top.

Morgan walks towards the ring and gestures to the back.

Morgan: And if you don't believe me; ask your hero Jeff Hardy. Because it wasn't too long ago that Jeff Hardy and I were in this ring and he told all of you that he was going to defeat me. And at Bound for Glory, I proved to Jeff Hardy and the whole world that as long as I'm on Anarchy, Jeff Hardy will be nothing but a disappointment. And yet Jeff Hardy is sure to come down to this ring and make some form of an attempt in changing something that's already set to occur. Jeff Hardy will come out here and talk about how this is his match and in his element; he'll rise to the occasion. Well that's where's you're wrong again Jeff. This is MY match son and this one is going to end the same way that Bound for Glory did; with standing over your lifeless carcass. The only difference this time will be that I will be holding the International Heavyweight Championship high in the air while I do it. Before Bound For Glory Jeff, I told you that you'd be leaving your final moment in that match, but obviously I was mistaken. I won't make that mistake a second time. I will put you down this once again Jeff Hardy, but this time I promise you, it will be permanent.

Morgan turns his attention back to the men in the ring and the first man to catch is eye is the former International Champion; Homicide.

Morgan: Excuse me, but did I hear you correctly son? Did you say that you are the face of The Establishment. Because last time I checked, that face at my boot last week on Anarchy and it damn sure didn't look like you should be the face of anything. Face it Homicide, you might have been able to masquerade as the top guy in the Establishment while I was over treading water on RAW, but now that I'm here; it can no longer be denied. Not only am I the face of The Establishment, but I'm the face of this brand as a whole. Nobody has made as big an impact on this brand as I have in short a short span of time. I've taken everyone out, including yourself. I did the impossible when I lifted a five hundred pound behemoth high into the air and delivered a hellevator. But you question me? You ask me what I've done to earn a spot in this match. Why don't you ask The Rock? Ask Damien Sandow! Ask the Chief Operating Officer of this damn company and they'll all tell you the same Homicide. My bite is just as bad as my bark. I don't talk just for the sake of hearing myself son. When I speak, you can damn near consider it gospel. And there's not a damn thing that you can do to change that. Mister Russo knows that which is why he's trying to recruit me. You've served your purpose Homicide. You were simply the face of The Establishment until someone better came along. Well here am I son. Your job is done. And I must say, it was quite an underwhelming job. You had the perfect opportunity to show Mister Russo that you were capable of being the top guy, and not only did you lose but you lost in mere minutes. You've failed as a leader Homicide and you've had more than enough chances. Badd Blood is your last chance and with me in the match, this chance is going to be gone quicker than your Championship reign.

Morgan chuckles at his joke before turning his attention to Brad Maddox.

Morgan: Flavor of the month huh? That's cute son; real cute. Let me make something very clear; I'm not the flavor of the month. I'm the cream of the crop. I run Anarchy; I have since the first day I stepped foot onto this brand and that's not going to change. You and I haven't had the opportunity to properly get acquainted but allow me to introduce myself. I'm Matt Morgan. I am one-half of the team known as G.E.N.E and unlike you, I'm not an "entertainer." I am an ass kicker and every time I step in the ring with pathetic little punks like you, I make sure they can't leave the ring under their own power. And come Badd Blood, when I step into the ring with your "partner", there's not going to be any difference. You said that every individual on this roster is afraid of me and that's one hundred percent true, but there's good reason for it. Everyone on this show is capable of being another one of my victims. From the announcers, to the commentators, hell I've even taken out a few cameramen just to get some TV time son; what do you think I'm capable of in this type of environment?

Morgan chuckles as he thinks of what he's bound to do in a Ladder match.

Morgan: The possibilities are endless son. I could do what Otunga did to the Ultimate Warrior and makes sure he leaves Badd Blood carted out. I could make sure he never wrestled another match or tried another case in his entire life. Those are just a few potential outcomes for Badd Blood, but there is one guaranteed outcome. And that is that I climb that ladder son and take what rightfully belongs to me.

Morgan: You ask me what I have done to earn all the fear and respect I've been given and damnit son I hate to sound like a broken record but look at the names of people I've defeated. You've got an Icon, you've got a UWF Triple Crown Winner, not to mention two people who run the day to day operations of this company. And that's just a small sample. I plan on having my list grow week in and week out until there's nobody left and I stand alone as the greatest World Heavyweight Champion that this business has ever seen. Which ironically, some may say about my next opponent.

Morgan turns his back to Maddox and leans on the far set of ropes.

Morgan: The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. The Showstopper, someone truly deserving of the moniker "Icon". I'm not going to lie, I grew up iodizing this man and I never thought I'd have the chance to be in the ring with him. But I finally got that chance last week on Anarchy and Shawn Michaels lived up to the hype. But then he made one mistake; one choice that will cost him his career and possibly his life. Shawn Michaels decided to Superkick me directly in the face.

There's a mixed reaction as opposed to where the mention of Sweet Chin Music would get the fans out of their feet. Obviously, Shawn Michaels' recent change in attitude has cost him a few fans.

Morgan: Shawn, you and I seemed to be fighting for the same cause. We were fighting for The Establishment. But Shawn, that one Superkick changed everything. With one kick, this went from business to personal. And now that we've reached that level, I'm going to be PERSONALLY responsible for ending the storybook career of one Shawn Michaels.

That claim gets a few more people back on Michaels' side although not much. The crowd doesn't seem to like either man.

Morgan: Now Shawn, I know you've probably heard that a hundred times but this time it's actually going to come to fruition son. And you brought it on yourself. All you had to do was stay out of my way from bell to bell and you couldn't do that right. Now you've got a pissed off giant coming after you son. And I'll be damned if you leave this arena walking let alone with my World Championship.

Morgan: Ever since The Heartbreak Kid has come to Anarchy; he's adopted this entirely new attitude. He wants everyone to believe that he's not the same Shawn Michaels that caters to all these leeches. I know the truth though and it's only a matter of time before The Showstopper shows himself and when he does; I'll be there. I'll be there to deliver yet another Carbon Footprint and put yet another meaningless challenger down. Shawn, you were once quoted as saying "The Heartbreak Kid lays down for absolutely nobody"; let me tell you something son. You won't have a choice in the matter. I put you down once and for all and then maybe you'll realize that The Heartbreak Kid is over the hill.

Morgan then turns his attention to the final man in the ring; the current International Champion Seth Rollins.

Morgan: And then there's you. The joke of a World Champion. The only reason you have that Championship now is because you cashed in on someone who is just as big a joke as you are. But at Badd Blood, you won't have that luxury. You'll actually have to be able to outlast me and in a war of attrition son, you can't beat me. You're correct when you say this match will proof what you are as a Champion. This match will prove that you're a fluke as Champion. You merely holding onto that title is a disgrace. It makes me sick and it especially makes Mister Russo sick. But I'll rectify everything at Badd Blood when I end this joke of a reign and permanently dispose of you from this brand.

Morgan: You think you've gone to war Rollins? You know nothing of it. The battles you've had with Sting, Kane and many others pale in comparison to what I'm going to put you through at Badd Blood. You a lot like Jeff Hardy think that just because this is a ladder match that you're primed to succeed, but I beg to differ. I'm always at an advantage. It's simple genetics. I was born to be better than you and I have proven that night in and night out. And I will prove that again. You said it yourself son, there won't be any fairytale endings at Badd Blood. The good guy won't win this one; the fans are going to go home disappointed after this ladder match.

Morgan looks at the Champion with a look of disgust on his face.

Morgan: Jimmy Jacobs can't save you from what's coming. The Age of The Fall can't save you from what's going to transpire in 14 nights. You're standing on the tracks Rollins and I am the train that's going to mow you over. Enjoy your last few nights as Champion because when I take that title from you; you'll never see it again.

Morgan lowers his mic as someone else begins to speak up.​

Reaction score

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

HBK comes out from the back as the crowd boos him on. HBK stands near the entrance and motions to someone to cut his music

HBK: Here we are, a six-man match for the International Title. A mere few weeks since I have been on Anarchy and already I am in the hunt for the World Title on Anarchy that is known as the International Championship. That just goes to show you what, Vince Russo was thinking when he brought me over here. He knew what he was getting when he drafted me to Anarchy. Now a few other Establishment members will be in this match, but needless to say I think it will the duty of the Establishment to make sure we walk away with the International Championship. Now, Vince Russo, knows what he has with the Heart Break Kid. He's going to get a well established champion in me when I walk out of Bad Blood with the International Title and it will be no joke that, Vince Russo, wants me to represent the Establishment with the richest prize here on Anarchy. Now as the face of the Establishment, I think it will be very clear for the rest of the members of the Establishment to make sure that happens and that there is no funny business. Now I know that we have that clear, Homicide, we're brothers. We are apart of the Establishment which is the strongest group in all of the UWF. But what you need to know is, son, that I was headlining and winning pay per view after pay per view matches while you were getting your first arrest before you got into professional wrestling!

Homicide looks on pissed by that comment

HBK: Now, I mean no disrespect by that at all. But you have to understand that I am still the Show Stoppa and the Headliner! I am still the best in ring performer there is in this business and no one and I mean no one can say otherwise. I am here to still steal the show at fifty-plus years of age and it's because I can. This business needs, Shawn Michaels in it. This brand needs, Shawn Michaels to be their face and champion. With me leading the Establishment all the way to you carrying my bags and making sure the refrigerator is filled with beverages then we'll just be fine. So now that we're on the same page with that. We move on and we move on to the current champion, Seth Rollins. Now it's cool you say you model your performance after me. But get one thing straight, you're not, Shawn Michaels and you never will be. I never needed a briefcase to win a World Title. I always earned my title reigns. CM Punk made you the star you are last year when he came back to what was NXT at the time. And yes I watch the other shows here in UWF and I know what is going on so don't be so surprised. Now, CM Punk may have made you the star he is by helping put you over, but I am going to make you a star! You get in the ring with me one on one or in any match, much to the likes we will at Bad Blood and I am going to help you get even more famous than your current title reign. Now I don't want to reign on your parade, but with me here and hungry for gold, your title reign is going to come to an abrupt early reign. That title will come to me after Bad Blood!

Seth Rollins points at HBK and says a few choice words for him

HBK: Now onto, Brad Maddox. Here is a guy that is willing to work to get where he wants to. He is learning the ropes and is willing to sacrifice to make sure he gets there. But I am sorry to burst your bubble and David Otunga's, but he is far from being championship material. I have more championship material in my left pinky then he does in his whole body. Go ahead and show off those "muscles" Otunga, it's not like that has been done a thousand times by some jackoff superstar trying to make a name for himself. Newsflash, Dave, muscles aren't going to win you this match. And now while you have the Harvard Law background or whatever crap you say your from that comes out of your mouth, it's going to take athleticism and the durability to win this match and boy, I feel you are far from being that kind of guy right now in this business. Maybe in time you will be or maybe you need someone like the way CM Punk put over Seth Rollins to stardom to help you out. Well I may be that guy to help elevate you. I mean look at the Master Piece, Chris Masters. You model your skills after him with the flashing of muscles and what not. Now when he came into the business, he was looking for the biggest fish on the market to make a name for himself and I was the biggest fish on the market and still am. I helped put him over. Sure he lost, but he got to know what it was like to make a name for himself in a big time match against the Heart Break Kid.

HBK lowers his microphone and moves on

HBK: Jeff Hardy. My oh my now there's a huge disappointment before my eyes. You know, Jeff, everyone goes through those phases in life. I went through the dark times with my addiction to drugs and alcohol and I am not afraid to admit to it. But I never allowed for it to continue in my life. I grew up and grew past those dark days and found the light to a new life. You, you just cannot seem to take your hands off of it to stay clean. Now what can we expect out of you come Bad Blood. Will it be the Jeff Hardy who was filled with all the talent in the world that his brother, Matt wish he had. And it's true, Jeff. You are a much better performer than your brother. You know it, he knows it, I know it, we all know it. Or will we see the disappointment, Jeff Hardy. Only time will tell and next Sunday we will find out. I'm not trying to bash you, I am just speaking the truth. I tried to help you back in the day on numerous occasions, but what did you do, you tried to make a name for yourself at the wrong time and I made you pay for it. Nothing in life is handed to you. I tried to be you guide to elevating your career, but you blew me off. Even despite idolizing me as a kid as your favorite superstar, you wouldn't let me help you. Nothing I can do about that except put you in your place. And at Bad Blood, I will do the same again!

The crowd boos HBK

HBK: Now onto, Matt Morgan. I know, I know, I know, you are pissed off beyond wild belief and you want to ring my neck for delivering sweet chin music to you this past week and stealing your victory. But, Matt, you need to know that this is my territory. You'll just come out here and talk about how your much bigger than I am, but you need to know, I've stepped on guys bigger and badder than you and your all looking at the baddest dude in the UWF. Matt, let's not ruin what, Vince Russo built and that's this dominant group, the Establishment. But you need to realize, I am the man he wanted to represent us and lead the way through an Anarchy takeover. And that's what I'm going to do. So now lastly...........

HBK looks around and heads to the back. The guys in the ring don't understand what's going on. The crowd doesn't get it either. All of a sudden a gasp is heard throughout the arena and cheers are heard as HBK comes out from the back with a ladder. HBK sets it up and climbs up to the top of it and sits atop the ladder and further addresses his opponents

HBK: And now the advantage factor!!! This six-man International Title match will be in a LADDER MATCH! The same match that I revolutionized! If there was ever an advantage in this match, it is the fact the experience of being involved in ladder matches. I have been in plenty of those and it's because of that same very reason that is going to allow for me to walk into Bad Blood and climb that ladder easier than the rest of you and climb my way to the International Championship. It will be one more accomplishment to add to the already historic career of one, HBK, Shawn Michaels!!

HBK lowers his microphone and has a huge smile on his face while he still sits atop the ladder and waits for someone else to speak

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
UWF Bad Blood Ironman title match: Chris Masters (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

The crowd begins to boo as Layla comes walking out to the stage with a mic in her hand.

Layla: Ladies and Gentlemen! Please give a round of applause for the Ironman Champion, The Masterpiece, Chriiiiis Masters!!

[video=youtube;cAY1a6PsyDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAY1a6PsyDI[/video]

Bleeding is a Luxury plays throughout the arena as Chris Masters comes walking out on stage, inhaling the negativity given off from the crowd. He then grabs Layla's hand as the Power Couple of the UWF come walking down the ramp. They make it down to the ring as Chris holds the second rope down for Layla to get in. He then follows her in the ring and grabs the mic. He then smiles at the crowds pathetic attempt at bringing him down with all the negativity they show towards him.

godsonthemic2.jpg

Chris:
So here we are again. Another match against the self proclaimed "Show Off". I am going to stand here for a couple of minutes and give my thoughts on not only my upcoming title defense, but I am going to go more in depth on my opponent. Now first comes the match. Everybody knows that it's a champions responsibility to defend his title every now and then. And it so happens that mine is to defend it once a month. It's not too bad, but the fact that I have to do it against Ziggler once again is ridiculous. I am a man that has proved before what I'm capable of. But apparently some people don't have faith in me. They think that this is my test run and maybe I'm not cut out to be champion. Well I have only a few words for those people. Confidence is my friend. You see, I have always been a very confident man. You want to say that this may be it at the ppv, but I'll prove you wrong once again. I will prove to you that giving me that title match was not a mistake. You can count on Good Ole Chris Masters to deliver whatever you feel is needed. Helll if I have to come out here every damn week and tell the world why I am the Ironman Champion then I will. If I have to go off on my opponents each week then so be it. But one thing I won't do is lye down for Dolph Ziggler. I'm not just going to stand here and let a man that I already beat once just walk all over me like I was a mistake. Vince, I know you think I'm a weak champion. I mean, you had to of since you sent out some of the Establishment members to help me win my match. But, at Bad Blood, I want no help. I want to prove to everybody that I'm not a mistake. You made the right decision and I'm here to enforce that decision. I will become the greatest Ironman Champion this company has ever seen. I'll throw opponents down on the mat each month and make them unable to power there shoulder up off the mat. I'll walk over all the heroes this company has to offer and show how much of a dominant force I can be. You put 30 minutes on the clock, that's just enough time to show my pure skill and strength by simply beating my opponent to a bloody pulp and making them wish they never signed a contract to face me.

Now, my opponent at Bad Blood is none other than Dolph Ziggler. The FORMER Ironman champion. The man that said I didn't have what it takes to beat him yet I did. But I could care less about how I won the title at the moment. I only care about proving why I am the Ironman Champion and if it takes a few broken bones while doing it, then so be it. Dolph, this isn't a game. You are standing in the doorway that I desperately need. You are basically portraying a stepping stool that I need in order to reach my goal. My goal is to be the best champion I can possibly be. I am being tested by scientists of UWF. They want to see if there little project works out, and I promise you, it worked alright. It worked big time, because all it took was some things I heard backstage about hearing one little statement made by Vince Russo. He apparently is losing a little bit of confidence in me. He wants me to try my best at Bad Blood. This is a Tyson Kidd situation. If I lose, I may very well be kicked from the Establishment. A group that helped me shine into the star I am today. But the thing is. I want to prove to not only Dolph Ziggler, but to the entire world that I don't need physical help in my match. All I need is the support of my girlfriend to be honest. She is what motivates me to do good. I love to see her smile when I have my hand raised high into the air by the ref. Not only will she be smiling at Bad Blood, she'll be smiling all year long because I don't plan on losing this title anytime soon. Whether you all love me or hate me, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to act like a door mat and let people come into my territory and step all over me. Ya, that's what I said. It's my territory now. As the Ironman Champion i claim the Ironman Stipulation my type of match. My match specialty because if I don't specialize it then why the hell would I be named the champion? It makes no sense to me, so I declare it as the one match nobody can touch me in. I'll be kicking ass all year long so Dolph, pay real close attention. When I send you to the back after Bad Blood empty handed, tell all future contenders that Chris Masters owns the Ironman Match. Don't mess with another mans land. There will be consequences.

It looks as if Chris is done talking before he begins talking again

Chris:
Sure I may be a boring champion. But i'm not asking for everyone to laugh at my jokes or to buy my t-shirts. It's all purely business with me. I want the fame and I want the cash. Money is what fuels people to be characters that they don't want to be. But I won't be a character. I'll be myself in order to get what I want. You all may not like me but you're gonna have to deal with it because it's life. I'm a cocky son of a bitch. I'm confident as hell in anything I do. I have a smile that makes most people want to punch me in the mouth. But you know what, I'm not going to stop being myself just to amuse you ignorant nobodies. That's what people like Dolph Ziggler are for. He is here to give you all what you want. You all have the controller that controls him. You cheer him on when he does a headstand, well he'll keep on doing a headstand. He says something that makes you boo, he won't say it again. It's just the reaction he gets from that makes him who he is. He's all about the reaction. Just like Mick Foley. A man that has been driven off of other peoples reactions his entire life. He'll fall off a cage and nearly kill himself for all of you. Unlike me. I'll be the man who is smart enough to not risk my entire career just for a few cheers. Or just to be on a highlight reel. It's not worth it. All I have to do to be on a highlight reel is to have one of the most dominant reigns this company has ever seen. Like I said before, it's my chance to bring confidence back to Vince Russo. I'll make him realize that he didn't make a mistake when he chose to give me a career defining opportunity. He'll have a huge smile on his face as well as Layla when they both witness first hand, the Ironman Champion defeating Dolph Ziggler. Disagree with me, I dare you. Say that I won't beat him. It will only make you look that much more of an idiot when I walk out of Bad Blood, STILL your Ironman Champion!

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Bad Blood 2013 - Official Card

Match cards are different and nice. Love the placement of the names in the singles matches. Very well done. Three 6 men matches. Thats going to be huge right there.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Bad Blood 2013 - Official Card

Strong card and love the graphics. Looking forward to reading this bad boy.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide goes as he grabs his microphone he looks on at his opponents and he begins to address them

Homicide looks at Brad Maddox confused

Homicide: Who in the hell are you? You aren't in Mistico's shitty ass notes, I can tell you one thing you sure as hell aren't David Otunga. You must be like his personal Gringo man slave... Damn that dude is lucky I want one of those, anyways losing track. Why don't you take your damn Gringo ass to the back, and bring your "boss" out here. Your dumbass comes out here, and bashes my damn name. Let me tell you why I am called Homicide Maddox, and this can be a little history lesson to all you Gringos out here too. I am called Homicide, because when I am in this ring it feels like you can be murdered at anytime, and let me tell you Gringos this with the lack of respect I am getting makes me want to bring so much pain to each and every one of you. Most importantly to you Seth Rollins...

Homicide turns to Seth Rollins and he looks like he wants to kill him. Homicide goes and he begins to speak

Homicide: Let me tell you stupid Gringo Russo will never end you hear me? Shit son you are dumber then you look, because you cost everything with that stupid Briefcase. You think that the time is up for me, son your clock must be wrong, because my clock says it will be time when I become the International champion once again. Then you can go over to RAW, and when Randy Orton sees your dumb ass all beaten up, you can put the blame on me fool. You see Seth I HATE you. I HATE you so damn much, you see this event wasn't just to bring celebrities to the UWF. No this was used to show how powerful L.A.X has become, how great the latino culture is, because honestly these Gringos wouldn't respect me if I just came out here to celebrate. No they would respect me if I danced with the hottest latino girl in the nation, and had the greatest Boxer of all time come out and award me. They would look at me as a damn hero, and that would be the first step to end the Gringo uphold, but you ruined it, and just because of the Seth Rollins I am going to end you, and your time on Anarchy mark my words.

Homicide goes and he looks at the screen as he smiles, and he begins to speak his words towards Jeff Hardy

Homicide: See that people. Your little lover boy dosen't even want to come out and see your ass. He seems to busy working on his make up to want and come out and face you guys like a man, but I understand Jeff. You need your peace and quiet, must be that time of the month again, but Jeff let me tell you something Mistico is not my boy. No he is a nuisance, and honestly he probably made that shit up about you being so legendary in this type of match fool. So honestly I don't give a damn what in the hell you make the claim too being good at this match, because I am going to make sure that at the end of the night Jeff you will feel the pain that all these idiot Modern Day Double Gringo fans felt. All your little fans will be sitting in there seats crying seeing your body laid out in this arena, and Jeff you will want to move your hands to give them a signal that you're okay, but Jeff it won't happen like that. No instead you won't be able to move.

Fans boo as Homicide goes, and he turns to Matt Morgan, and he begins to speak towards him

Homicide: Okay big man it seems like your mouth fits your stature. I have defeated Triple H before, in fact I defeated his dumbass for the Ironman championship. So Matt Morgan that isn't impressive too me. As well Matt I was only champion for so short, because that stupid Gringo right there. Trust me man if you got cashed in on, let me tell you fool you wouldn't have a title belt around that big ole' waist. Morgan you don't know that I helped this brand out. I made this brand what it is today. I have tried my damnest to get rid of this gringo uphold, and Matt I look to continue to do so at Bad Blood. So Matt if you're not with us, you're against us. That is a fact.

Homicide then turns to Shawn Michaels and he begins to speak towards him

Homicide: Shawn get down from that ladder before you hurt yourself. Shawn your attitude let me tell you fool that right there is what is going to cost you. You think you are going to win this match, you think that this is about you. No Shawn this match is about the Establishment, and this is about helping the real FACE of the Establishment. You aren't the real FACE, and let me tell you Russo wouldn't agree with you; he loves me more then you. He is the only Gringo who respects me, and Shawn you don't respect me. That right there fool is a problem. You can sit on top of that ladder, and if you keeping pushing my buttons. I might have to give these fans a little preview before Bad Blood.

fans in the arena boo but not to much though because Micheals wasn't nice to the fans. Homicide awaits for a response

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
UWF Bad Blood: Drew Mcintyre vs The Ultimate Warrior

What's that metronome I hear,
Perhaps the end is drawing near
You never hear the shot that takes you down

[video=youtube;dxGB0dC4Ceg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGB0dC4Ceg[/video]

"Broken Dreams" starts playing throughout the PA System as the fans let out a mixed response. Drew Mcintyre comes out to the stage and pauses as he looks out at the crowd with a serious look on his face. Mcintyre then commences to walk down the ramp towards the ring. He then climbs up the steel steps and goes between the ropes as he enters the ring. He is handed a microphone from one of the UWF technical workers. He takes a moment before he begins to speak

Drew Mcintyre: These past few weeks of my career have been very frustrating, due to the fact that I have yet to win a single match. These weeks have been tough because I am not performing at the highest level that I should at. But it seems that even when I feel like I am not performing at my highest potential, I can still impress the higher-ups. Ever since, I was drafted to Anarchy, I’ve lost the only two matches that I have been a part of, sure I can stand here and blame my tag partners for the losses but I’m not going to do that because I know that I have not been wrestling well. But anyways back to the point that I was making, it seems that in those two matches, I caught the attention of our great GM, Vince Russo. You see, right before Anarchy went off the air this past week, Mr. Russo sent me a proposition. He said that if I was interested in joining The Establishment, that I should prove it to me and that he was going to give me a test. That test was a one-on-one match against the Ultimate Warrior at Bad Blood. So Mr. Russo, if you are listening I want to inform you that I am highly interesting in joining The Establishment.

The crowd begins to boo very loudly as Drew Mcintyre makes his intention of joining known

Drew Mcintyre: You said on Anarchy, that the Ultimate Warrior has been a huge pain in your neck. Well I want to thank you for giving me the honor to take him out for you. I know that I am not part of the Establishment yet, but I’m going to show the Ultimate Warrior that he should not be messing with Mr. Russo and his crew.

Once again the crowd boo's loudly at the mention of Russo's name

Drew Mcintyre: Ultimate Warrior, you are probably backstage applying your make-up before you come out here to address me. But if you are near a TV screen, I want you to listen up lad. You are no longer relevant in this business; your time to shine was a long time ago, now it’s time for young talent like me to make their mark in this business. You were never handpicked or chosen to be a future World Champion like I was. No one ever had high hopes for you because you just did not have the talent to succeed in this business. You don’t have what it takes to make it big. I mean what champion comes out here with face paint on their face dressed up as a superhero. I bet you can’t save anyone from danger. As a matter of fact, I don’t even think that you will be able to save yourself from me at Bad Blood. I am going to use you to send a message to Vince Russo, that I want to be seen as a high prospect for his upcoming recruitment to join his group. I’m going to show him that I still have the ruthless aggression that Vince McMahon saw in me. I’m going to show him the attributes that made me the best thing to come out of Scotland. I’m going to show him that he made the right choice in drafting me from Smackdown. I’m going to show him that The Chosen One deserves to be part of the Establishment. So Warrior, if you have a problem with that, why don’t you come out here and say it to my face.

Drew puts his mic down to signal that he is done talking. He waits for the Ultimate Warrior to make an appearance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Small one to kickstart things

Status
Not open for further replies.