UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: Super Quick SD Preview for 2th of November

To anyone questioning this card...

There is a 100% logic behind this... All will be shown when the show goes up... Till them trash-talk it all, and hell, this card is particularly because I'm back headwriting for a while too.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Smackdown 10-2-12: World Heavyweight Championship Mysterio vs Cena

Fans in the arena cheer with excitement and joy after Halloween Havok. All of a sudden a 619 logo appears on the titan tron when all of a sudden you here

Who's
That Jumpin out
The Sky!

[video=youtube;eCPtBt-qVZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPtBt-qVZ8[/video]

Rey Mysterio comes out to the ring with the World heavyweight championship around his waist wearing street clothes. The fans cheer as Rey comes down the ring and he starts to interact with the fans. Rey goes and he begins to hug some of the 619 faithful. Rey goes and points at a sign that says "Rey is our protecting champion". Rey goes and he smiles as he makes it in the ring. Rey removes the title and holds it high in the air

Rey-Mysterio-with-Championship-Belt_display_image.jpg

Fans cheer as Rey Mysterio hosts the World title over his shoulder. Rey goes on as he gets the microphone and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Citizens of the UWF you have no more worries to fear here in the UWF, because right now I the super hero of the UWF holds all the power here on the Smackdown roster. The UWF world heavyweight championship. Now it was no easy task to face a guy like John Cena he really showed the heart of a champion in that match. The one thing Cena lacked and led to his downfall was a heart of a hero. That heart belongs too me, and no Smackdown let me just say this evil will not rest. Evil will have the face a big task, and all I can say about evil is bring it... but before the evil comes too me. It seems that I have to defend my UWF world title against a man this Friday on Smackdown. Before I go into detail on that I just want to say one thing real quick. Too my buddy and partner Rob Van Dam good luck in aiming for the UWF TV title this Friday on Smackdown. I believe in you man, and know that you will win it... Now onto my opponent.

Rey paces around the ring and the fans begin to chant "619" as Rey smiles as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Thank you, but onto my opponent. My opponent was the same man I faced last week in John Cena, and I got the upper hand in that match. So may call it luck, some may feel as if maybe I stole one. Well let me tell you no luck was involved in that match. No it was all skill and determination that led to that victory. You know what made me want to keep on going even after the massive beatdown that I was taking. As I was laying on my back I was thinking of the fans. Thinking about the people who believe and trust in me. I could have let John Cena go and lock in the STF. or I could keep on fighting, and I did just that kept on fighting. That is something I could not accomplished with out you people. So I would like to thank you guys for giving me that courage and determination keep on moving forward.

Fans cheer as Rey goes onto speak

Rey Mysterio: I'll need that support to keep on going strong. John will be a tough opponent and he won't make the same mistake twice... but even if he doesn't make that mistake again Cena will have to be ready to regain the world heavyweight championship. This world title is important to the UWF, and has a lot of meaning behind it, and I am not going to lose it. I look to keep the villains away from this belt and make UWF smackdown once again a peaceful place of environment. That is my goal, and John I may like you but there is no way I am going to be satisfied with a short reign of being the leader here.

Fans cheer as Rey awaits for Cena

Lewb

Reaction score
Edge Vs Hardy - Ladder Match Number One Contendership

Smackdown is setting up in the midst of a Supershow that truly changed the landscape on the blue side of the spectrum. The CeNation leader is now the ex-champion, Batista is under Desmond Wolfe's payroll no more, and Rey Mysterio has once again become the littlest big dog in professional wrestling. One thing that changed the same is the position of the Tag Team Championships - Firmly in the grasp of Y.E.S. This factor brings us to the introduction of one of the failing combatants of that match from Halloween Havoc making his way out to the arena... To the delight of the UWF Universe.

[video=youtube_share;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://youtu.be/NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

The man that Edge attacked right after the tag title match, Jeff Hardy makes it out on to the staging, seemingly not beaten up too badly, just a cut on his face. He throws his "guns" up for the first time in ages and the crowd love it.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma runs down and slides in the ring, and bombs straight up the turnbuckle to pose like only he can. He jumps back off and gets given a microphone as he waits for the music to stop, then for the multiple Hardy chants to die down and he finally starts to talk.

tumblr_lr9itl6SgG1qk4xu9.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Before I speak about the future, let me just take you all back in time a second. Halloween Havok, I fought my guts out to claim the tag team championships. And as a team, we took Y.E.S further than anyone has before. Even with Bray Wyatt at ringside, we forced Y.E.S' hand to resort to tactics they haven't need to put tandems away before. Ultimately, we proved that as a duo, we were too much for just Sandow and Bryan but just could not keep up with the numbers game. For that I am not disappointed, and can take pride in that, and the fact that my creatures at Halloween Havok were behind me every step of the way. It's a shame I cannot say the same about Edge.

The first mention of the Rated "R" Superstar kicks off a chain reaction of boos and Jeff waves his arm in a hushing motion.

I know, I know, we all feel the same way. Edge, we did NOT need that steel chair last night. Patience is a virtue, and admittedly not one I have been known to have in the past, but I showed it last night, but you couldn't hold on that little longer. We were so close to beating YES without resorting to their way of working, and if I'm totally honest, I'm glad I'm standing here without the championship knowing I didn't stoop to their level, than be out here with a shoulder full of empty gold, knowing I don't deserve it. It's not anything about the match that I have a problem with. It was afterwards. I apologized for something that truthfully I weren't sorry for, and I get an Edgecution for my troubles? I had my doubts when I caught the end of your interview before our match, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt as I thought I knew you. Not a mockery of your old theme song, I just felt after connecting with you as a tag team partner in the ring twice, including beating the two men in the main event tonight, I thought that you were a man of integrity, and that despite the bigger goal being the World Heavyweight Title, it was in your best interests to right the wrongs that Y.E.S have acquitted us.

But, I have had a few nights to consider my first judgement of you and all I can say really is.... It was quite clever Edge. I was caught up in the moment so much that I couldn't see it happening right before my eyes. The World Heavyweight Championship was what you had in mind all along. The tag team worked to your benefit by picking up a victory over the champion so that puts you, as well as myself in the hunt. But the one thing you've made sure of is the exact same thing that Your Enlightened Saviors are doing.... You're surrounding yourself with other people. It may only be Victoria now. But who's to say you haven't given two developmental stars a ring on your cell phone to dress up as you and hide under the ring? If you can't beat em join em huh? That's cool if you want to climb the ladder the unethical way and you can carry on doing that in the weeks and months to come, but this Friday night is not your opportunity Edge.... It's MINE!

The fans cheer the emphasis in Hardys' words, and Jeff waits for the noise to lower down before he continues.

You need to realize Edge that this is all about me. Take your head out of your own little world a second and look at it. Rey Mysterio... The only reason he has a victory over me is you. John Cena... John Cena has no victory over me. Rey was my first opponent here, and my victory over Cena has catapulted me to the main event where I have stayed way before you got opportunistically added to the Money in the Bank match at Summerslam. When the bell rings on Smackdown, and anything is legal, you are not just dealing with my frustrations from what you have done to me, oh no. Bray Wyatt, Sandow, Bryan, Cena, Mysterio, yourself, all of them have wronged me and so far I have nothing to show for it. Friday, that all changes. You won't be climbing the ladder, you'll be stuck in the middle of the rungs watching me pull down the prize.

Now where have I heard of that one before?

Jeff scratches his chin and then looks at the titan tron which has a still image implanted on there....
Jeff_Hardy_vs_Edge.jpg

The image does not stay on there for long however, as the tron is replaced by.....

Killz

Reaction score
Smackdown November 2nd - Dolph Ziggler vs RVD - TV Title

I’M.HERE.TO.SHOW.THE.WORLD!
…
BRING IT ON!

[video=youtube;zF8d_68H6BA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Zigglers music hits to a massive mixed reception from the crowd as the UWF faithful start to take note of the mic work and promise of change that Dolph Ziggler claims. He poses as only he knows how at the top of the ramp. Hands slicked through hair and extended to the side which is as lame a way of describing how freakin’ awesome everything Dolph does, is.

dolph-ziggler-entrance-o.gif

Ziggler makes his way down the ramp now, motioning for a title around his waist and smirking at the booing fans. At the ring, Dolph grabs a microphone and waits for the crowd to subside.

541224_433889053314400_647211751_n.jpg

Ziggler: That’s right, quiet down, there needs to be silence if I’m going to stand here and tell you just how great I am at every single thing I do!

The crowd just THROWS heat on Ziggler who laps it up.

Whatevs marks. Did you watch the pay-per-view? Did you see the ridiculous triple threat match I was just thrown into? I mean I wanted to get my hands on Bray Wyatt but putting me in there with someone who gets gassed just cutting his promos and everyones favourite wayyyyy-past-his-sell-by-date flips and kicks junkie Rob Van Dam was a recipe for disaster. I SHOULD have stolen the show but instead I come away from the show with a weak “draw†if you could call it that and then a slow walk back to the dressing room. Whenever you step through that curtain you have to capitalise on every single SECOND you’re out here but giving me those losers was just pathetic Wolfe. Then, THEN, I check out the Power 25 rankings on UWF.com and I have fallen off the list?! That change I keep talking about, the change is coming sooner than you think.

Dolph paces the ring slightly before returning to the microphone.

So, let’s discuss. I am the HARDEST WORKING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT and finally I get my chance this week on Smackdown on a 3 match card to steal the show. Forget ladder matches, forget everything because, let’s face it, I’m just really REALLY good at my job. This week, ladies and gentlemen, I will become the Television Champion and that only means one thing to me and that is that I will be on your television screens and in this ring every single week going all night long, stealing the show and becoming the greatest champion, and greatest superstar, there has ever been in UWF or the WORLD!

At this point Dolph has climbed onto a turnbuckle and is addressing the crowd beneath him from a greater height.

How god damn good do I look? I mean seriously, this jacked body, a face that every mother has loved, that’s called a MILF by the way….I wouldn’t expect you to understand Mr. My Moms Basement Gets Cold In The Winter…but what would make me look even better is that title around my waist. Am I disappointed I didn’t get to beat some of the losers who have held the belt before me? Sure but you can only work with what God gave you and he gave me EVERYTHING! Every single thing I do, I do better than all of you and every guy in the back so Rob Van Dam why don’t you come on down and remind everyone why you’re such a perennial no-draw, no-name, no-title, nobody that no-one cares about and has no chance of beating me on Smackdown this week because even though everyone loves to hear me speak and see me in this ring you can definitely have too much of a good thing.

Dolph smirks and catches his breath after the speech and hops down from the turnbuckle awaiting RVD’s arrival.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Edge Vs Hardy - Ladder Match Number One Contendership

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He simply smiles as the boos rain down on him. He makes it down to the middle of the ramp and does his signature pose.

He makes his way down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. He takes center stage with mic in hand.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Jeff, Jeffery, Hardy, The Enigmatic Enigma. For so long the question has always been what is on Jeff’s mind. What will Jeff do? How will Jeff respond to what is going on around him? Its always been about you and now they are seeing… they are finally realizing, they are fully understanding that it was never you that was in question. It has always been me. Always been about me. I was always the one to be in question but I hid it so well, I was able to full everyone so easily that it was just assumed that I would always be on the side of good. That I would always do the right thing and you would be the one to turn. But look at what happened. Look at what has transpired. I AM the one that is talked about. I AM the one that people are talking about. I AM the one that has the spotlight. I AM the one that people have more questions for than answers and that includes you. Because what you see Jeffy, is that you were the one that left me to the wolves before. You had a chance to help me out before SummerSlam and what did you do? You left me to drown. But I know you tried to shove that down so far that you would never see it resurface in your mind but it remains permanently etched in my mind and I knew there would be a moment… I knew that moment would come when you would let your guard down and that would be when I would strike. That would be my moment to take you down.

When that time, when that opportunity finally presented itself I struck and finally I can ditch this good guy crap. I can finally rid myself of pandering to these idiots out there. I can finally stop trying to please them, I can finally stop holding back, and I can finally be who I am. I am the Rated R Superstar for a reason. Trusting me… well… I made the mistake in trusting you first and now you want to make sure I stay down. But just know, always know Jeff that you will be the one that will make that one mistake. You will take one risk too much and it will be that one risk, that one singular risk that you take that will be the reason that you fail. That will be the thing that causes you to fall to me. Because when we had that Cutting Edge on the ladders… I was ready to push you over, I was ready to knock you off that ladder but I knew it was too soon. I knew that doing it at that moment wouldn’t do me any good but at Halloween Havok, you were the reason we didn’t walk out with the tag titles because of some moral dilemma you were dealing with. Pathetic.

Edge hears the boos from the crowd as he doesn’t get phased at all keeping his focus on Jeff Hardy.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Because the thing is… everyone knew you but my theme always spoke it. My theme spoke it from the beginning. It was always a legit question but nobody thought about it. I finally answered it… you don’t know me. None of you know me but now all of you can hate me. Now I’m giving each and everyone of you a reason to hate me. I’m giving you Jeff a reason to hate me. I’m giving Rey Mysterio, John Cena, the rest of the Smackdown roster, the UWF roster, everyone to hate me… and you know what… I want it. Right now you are the only one with a real reason to… and after Smackdown you will have another reason to hate me. Because I WILL be the sole cause of you missing out on a title shot. Because I AM the one that should be champion now. I was the one that on my own defeated Rey Mysterio. I defeated him and later that night he was awarded a world title shot. And I’m supposed to be happy about that? I’m supposed to just accept that? I’m supposed to be okay with that? I’m supposed to clap and applaud that? No. I’m here to show why I am the best. I’m here to show why I am supposed to be the face of Smackdown, the world heavyweight champion and raise it to heights unlike that ever seen in the history of UWF. I’ll make Stone Cold’s reign as UWF champion look like nothing. This reign will even eclipse my UCW Championship reign and it all starts with you Jeff. It all starts with me beating you in a match that we made famous.

The ladder will be the perfect symbolism for what we will have to do to take the throne. We have to climb and climb we will. But what is going to happen is you will be too trusting. Too trusting and take your eyes off the prize and that is when you will fall. That is when your run will end. I on the other hand will do anything and everything necessary and then some to get to the top. Climb that ladder of success and I will… I will… I will stake claim to the title. You think you know me Jeff? You don’t know me.

Edge lowers his mic.

BDC

Reaction score

To anyone questioning this card...

There is a 100% logic behind this... All will be shown when the show goes up... Till them trash-talk it all, and hell, this card is particularly because I'm back headwriting for a while too.

I believe in the power of EOR/Grimlock! Jarrett will be there...he's feelin' like celebrating!!

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: Smackdown November 2nd - Dolph Ziggler vs RVD - TV Title

Suddenly out of nowhere ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

Do you mean that ridiculous match, which I won? Do you mean that match in which you wouldn't have even been without my invitation? And now you're gonna bitch about me, being so generous and giving you a big chance? Not cool. So dude, next time, I'm gonna scar you for life, knock you down on the floor and smash your skull with my elbow. You see, even Rob ... Van ... Dam is not allowed to outshine everyone else in the ring. It looks like, one does not simply pin two opponents at a time. So as far as I remember, it was this junkie, standin' right in fron of you, who pinned you and also that bearded knucklehead. And as far as I remember, it was Mr. P-P-V R-V-D, making your life even more miserable than they were before. ANd what a better way to represent this brand, than putting RVD on the TV screen every week and let him represent it with the Television title. The thing is that me, Fonzie and even these people are sick and tired of you, neat new generation superstars, these people still know and they will remember us forever, the Originals! As a matter of fact, you deserve zero credit for the attendance tonight, because it's their favourite superstar RVD, who they wanna see ...

Fans are chanting "RVD, RVD, RVD!" and Rob continues ...

I don't wanna make fool out of you, I really don't. You're good, but you're not Rob Van Dam good. And if someone would like to know your opinion on anything in the future, I'll be the first to let you know, but 'til that time, throw that microphone away put your hands in your ass and walk out of this building unharmed, because if you say one more word, about you being the hardest working man in this company I'm gonna grab a chair from under the ring and believe me, I will do everything with it, but sitting on it. *RVD points with his thumbs at him* See this? That's cool. *RVD then points at Ziggler* See this? Not even worth mentioning. What would make you looking better is not that title, but a paperbag on your head, dude. You're a loudmouth, who speaks about me like I'm nobody, but don't get me wrong, don't get me wrong. Was it me or you, who was fighting for World Heavyweight Championship?

RVD just hands his microphone to Bill Alfonso ...

ROB VAN DAM! ROB VAN DAM, daddy! You should remember that name from now on, because it will follow you for your entire career, baby! You won't forget the name of the former European champion and soon to be Television champion again after a long time, daddy! And it's just a matter of time, before we get our hands on World Heavyweight title, baby! The Whole Fuckin' Show, Sheik's Favourite Wrestler, ECW icon, future UWF Hall of Famer kicking your ass, that's the story of 2nd November 2012, baby! That's the time in the year again, when Rob Van Dam gives some good old ass kicking away for free! And daddy, your ass is about to get smoked!

Fonzie hops around the ring and around Ziggler, blowing his whistle, while RVD just shrugs his shoulders and has a smirk on his face ...

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 10-2-12: World Heavyweight Championship Mysterio vs Cena

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€
[video=youtube;52ZF1Foo6a4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ZF1Foo6a4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers! All of a sudden, the former World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena makes his way out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has a slight grin across his face, and isn’t as hyped up as he usually is. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “The Champ is no longer here, but he’s coming back. Sooner than you think, folks. †before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp. John Cena nods his head at his “CeNation†members as he continues his journey to the ring. John Cena slides into the ring and motions for a microphone. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_shot0376.png

John Cena: First and foremost, I’d like to congratulate the new World Heavyweight Champion. You were the better man in our match, Rey, congratulations.

The audience explodes in cheers showing their appreciation for the respect between the two competitors. John Cena nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: With that being said, let’s start focusing on the future. And the future is bright for John Cena, I’m not gon’ lie. After coming up short in my first title defense at Halloween Havok, I am being awarded an opportunity to re-gain my championship on SmackDown. The chance of a lifetime, the one thing I wanted more than anything else, the one thing I was trying so desperately to keep – I’m given another chance to do that. I don’t know what the catch is, but it doesn’t matter at this point. Because what matters is the promise I made to myself before I came out here, Rey. I promised myself I’d walk out of SmackDown once again the World Champion and I mean it! There is NO excuse going into SmackDown because I will not QUIT until I’m once again The Champ! I WILL NOT LOSE! I’ve been beaten before, I’ve been busted open, pillar to post I’ve gone, I’ve fought the biggest, meanest, toughest, weirdest guys you could ever imagine in your entire life, and when the odds are stacked against me I perverse because I have NEVER and WILL NEVER QUIT!

The intensity in John Cena’s voice increases, and it’s visibly being shown throughout the arena. Cena is fully dedicated to this match, as he continues.

John Cena: For me there is NO SUCH THING as losing! I’m walking into SmackDown with a DO OR DIE attitude not because I want to, but because I NEED to! What you don’t understand Rey is when I became World Champion at Vengeance, I not only made a promise to myself, but I made a promise to all of these people. That promise was I’d never lose this championship and at Halloween Havok? I broke an important promise. I let all of these people down. MY PEOPLE REY – MY PEOPLE! I can’t let that go un-treated, I have to fix it, and I have to make this right. It’s nothing against you Rey so don’t feel bad at all. What happened at Halloween Havok was because of me. I don’t know what it was. Maybe I didn’t take it as serious as I should have. Or, maybe, JUST MAYBE, what you said Rey was correct. Maybe I don’t have what it takes to be World Champion. Whatever it was – it cost me my World Championship. And whatever it was you better bet your ass I’m gon’ fix!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena points to his waist, motioning a ghost belt. Cena continues to soak in the cheers, as he continues.

John Cena: The only thing that matters is victory, and instead of fighting for it Rey? I’m gon’ take it. On SmackDown, I will not be denied again. I refuse to be denied any more in my career. That’s not an option I choose anymore. The only option I see fit is winning. And the reward I see coming out of winning is once again becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Y’see Rey, what happened at Halloween Havok was a mistake and I’m willing to correct that mistake. I’ve been in this situation before, and I’ve always find a way to adapt and overcome! I don’t give up, I don’t quit, I don’t back down, and I sure as hell don’t make excuses! On SmackDown Rey, we’re gon’ brawl like Donkey Kong! We’re gon’ steal the show once again and it’s gon’ be the biggest knock down dragon ball brawl you’ve ever been in! And when the dust settles and the smoke clears, you’ll be hearing the words – and the new World Champion, JOHN CENA!

The audience explodes in cheers, as John Cena lowers the microphone down by his side, awaiting an response from Rey Mysterio.​

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff Hardy looks like something struck a chord and went straight on the attack at the Rated "R" Superstar.

images-8_display_image.jpg

Jeff Hardy: I don't know you?! You think that the unknown is something that I am to be wary of? It's become extremely apparent that you don't know me either Edge. I don't back down from the unknown, it's not something that I fear. After all Fear is only a four letter word, and so is Edge. And both can be overcome with a mans belief and a mans confidence. Not to mention fifteen thousand screaming creatures literally picking my feet up for me to climb each rung of the ladder. It may not have always been all about me but it certainly hasn't been about you. There was a five star match at Vengeance. Winner? Daniel Bryan. I made more of an impact than you that night and I wasn't even in a match. For forty minutes straight you busted a gut and didn't get the victory, worked so hard and still every guy leaving the arena that night was saying "Man, Jeff Hardy really sent a message." I also sent a message at Summerslam, but your antenna must be broken because you haven't seemed to receive it. I saw the members of Y.E.S come down and single you out and I.... well... I'll just let the footage do the talking.

Jeff looks at the tron at the footage from Summerslam and so does Edge reluctantly.

Damien Sandow: Please, allow me to beg your indulgence, Mr. Copeland because unfortunately for you, you’re not new member of YES and because of that, I’m afraid, I cannot permit you to climb that ladder. *Damien Sandow quickly looks at Daniel Bryan* Shall we, Mr. Bryan?

Daniel Bryan screams “YES!â€￾ as Damien Sandow drops his microphone and the two rush down the entrance ramp, Edge prepares himself as both men slide into the ring and begin to clobber Edge, who attempts to fight back it’s futile as both members of YES force Edge into a corner and begin to double stomp a mudhole in Edge. But at the same time, Jeff Hardy has pulled himself back up and notices he has pretty much a free climb up the ladder, Hardy then glances across to see Edge suffering a hedious beatdown in the corner. Jeff Hardy pulls his hair and makes a split moment decision, Jeff Hardy rushes across the ring and nails Damien Sandow in the back but Daniel Bryan is more well scouted and manages to kick Jeff Hardy in the chest. Jeff Hardy gets the wind knocked out of him, but Damien Sandow puts the issue to rest as he nails Jeff Hardy in the head with a free steel chair, the fans boo as loud as they can as YES stand tall in the middle of the ring.

Jim Ross: Jeff Hardy decided to save Edge from that hideous beatdown which has almost certainly cost him the match!

Roddy Piper: Was that the real Jeff Hard though JR!?

J.R saw it. Everyone else saw it hell even Piper my biggest critic saw it. I overlooked a chance of winning the match because what happened to you was wrong. I saved you and I became the one that lost out the most. Who knows, had I let Your Enlightened Saviors take you out of the game for good and climbed the ladder then, I may be World Champion right now, and you'd be watching me every week on Smackdown really knowing I left you to the wolves. But here we stand; Two months on, eyes on the prize once again hanging in the middle of the ring, once again having the chance to take on the World Champion. No Batista.... No Wyatt, no Ambrose, Mysterio, Ryder, no-one. Just me.... and you. Oh, and Victoria, when you undoubtedly have her escort you to the ring on Friday; Numbers game and all that right?

But here's the thing. This Friday, a ladder match means anything goes. So that feeling you felt during the Cutting Edge that you wanted to send me flying off a ladder.. Given that opportunity you can do exactly that. You can do anything to me you see fit. Unfortunately for you I can do exactly the same. And if you bring Victoria out here.... I can do the same to her as-well. You bring her out here Friday night you are agreeing to the fact that whatever happens to that.... woman? ... Is all on your head. Maybe that's your risk that your taking, like I always have that risk that I take. You know, like that one I took at Summerslam?? Luring you in to try and replicate the single greatest move you have ever pulled off from ten years ago, only to find that I was one step in front of you and you crashed and burned? You have played all your hands out to me in the past Edge. You were desperate to win the Money in the Bank, and every move you pulled was every move you had in you. You have nothing else to surprise me with.

This is all about legacy for you that much is obvious. You talk about Stone Colds reign over on Raw, your UCW reign, I suppose I asked for that one bringing up the past myself but yeah we can see, this is all about you.... to you. You know why every fan walks through a door of an arena when there's a wrestling show? Wrestling is an art. Wrestling is a magical form of storytelling and.. Yeah I know you've heard this all before Edge but you've forgotten this obviously. This ring.... is my canvas. I create masterpieces in this ring every single week and in fairness so do you. You might hate me, you might hate these people but you do entertain them and that deserves credit. But it's credit you already get, and to get more, you have to get past me this Friday, and that's something I'm not prepared to let happen. This Friday I create a masterpiece on this canvas, and the ring will be painted in my victory.... And your blood.

After all.... Edge is only a four letter word.

Killz

Reaction score

In a rare break from the usual facials Dolph exhibits sheer disbelief is etched across his face as he grows ever more uncomfortable around Fonize and moves out of his path to ruin his little whistle jumping celebration…thing. Dolph eventually regains his composure and smirks again. Another moments thought before he begins to speak.

Ziggler: A lot of very interesting points, let me just…*yawn*

Ziggler feigns falling asleep before starting awake at some crowd noise.

Oh sorry, just like everyone ever I’m tired of hearing your awkward tired speech Rob and I don’t even know who or what this guy even is.

Ziggler motions towards Fonzie drawing some light hearted reaction from young fans and some ire from old.

Anyway yes I was talking about that ridiculous match that WE won actually, go back, watch the show, we both pinned Bray so I’m putting that down as a mark in the W column BUT that’s hardly the point, the point is that you should have taken that invitation and given it to some other wannabe Dolph Ziggler on the roster because by putting me, the showoff, in that match with you, well, you just got me in your sights and there is nowhere you’d want to be less than in my way!

Ziggler smirks whilst pausing.

If you seriously think these people are here to watch you then that habit of yours really is going to your head. An addled brain by the way will be NO excuse when I pin you or put you to sleep this week on Smackdown, you can be sure of that. Anyway, whatevs, I’m tired of talking about you, I want to go back to talking about me, the guy who steals the show every single night and does everything in this ring better than you’ve ever done it. I told the Big Show 4 weeks ago and I’ll tell you tonight, if you TRY and use any sort of foreign object to put me out before our match, regardless of what TRUTH I speak tonight, I will have you out of a job before you can say “uhhh dude, come on man, it’s not mine.â€

Dolph smirks again and paces the ring slightly as the crowd get back behind RVD and start raining the heat down on Ziggler again. Ziggler suddenly gets angry and shows some intensity.

Do you want to know just WHY I haven’t been fighting for the World Championship? Because every single company I’ve been in, every single show I’ve been on I’ve been looked over for the better part of my career in favour of the guys who supposedly “fit the imageâ€. You’ll remember, you used to be that guy before everyone realised you’re just a one trick pony who gets this crowd to chant your name back to you, those 3 simple initials, just so you remember who you are. In fact, lap it up now because I intend to make it my job to ensure that NO-ONE remembers who you are after this week, they’ll be too busy going to the merch stand to buy my t-shirt and logging on to their smart phones to follow me at HEELZIGGLER. You know what, Rob? You need to turn yourself around and hop back to the 1990’s because I feel like I’m just a little bit too real for you. Every time a company claws desperately to pop a rating bringing in the old guys, this is change by the way people, it always falls flat. I need one match, one shot, one opportunity to prove I am the BEST! I am the showoff, the main event, the hashtag:heel, I go all night long, showoffs love to do it in front of the crowd and unlinke you who has wrestling top of the list even though you’re about as capable as Doink the Clown, wrestling is like the 5th best thing I do! Note, still enough to beat you. Hashtag: BURN!

Dolph backs off and smirks as at RVD awaiting a response.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Smackdown this is a weird request...

But can Slim & Lewb - Killz & Lub please finish up tonight - Because I got a busy few days coming up and I'd like to get writing asap so I can make each match as great as possible and I got a few segments to do so.

Blizzard/Chase if you wanna go 2/2 or 3/3... Feel free to do it tonight but only do it if you're both certain the TTing will end on a level footing.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Rated “R” Superstar Edge:
Four letter word? I know plenty of four letter words. Matter of fact I’m going to give you one. Loss as in you will suffer a loss on Smackdown. I know you were thinking I would go another route but that is not for now. That is for another time and another day. But for now just accept that loss fits you perfectly. Accept it, ingest it, and believe it. Because your way of thinking is going to lead you astray. You think that you are to fear the unknown? Fear me? No. Fear what I will do to you. Know that without me pandering to those idiots out there… I’m not going to be taking any senseless risks like I did in that Money in the Bank Ladder match.

The fans start to boo after Edge called them “idiots”

Ah shut up you know you are a bunch of idiots that will follow anybody that says anything nice about your city or even happens to mention it for a cheap pop.

The boos continue as Edge seems almost amused.

Trust me… this is for your own good. But back to what I was saying to you Jiffy, what I want you to comprehend is that in that Money in the Bank match when I went for that spear… I only did that for one reason and one reason only. I did it because I wanted to pander to those idiots out there and give them something to remember. Did I need to do it? No. Should I have done it? No. But I did it anyways to give them a highlight. Now that those people mean nothing to me I will do anything necessary and will have to hold nothing back. Which also means I don’t have to take senseless and stupid risks such as that spear just to get a rise out of those cretins out there. Or as you call them creatures although some of them do look like some ugly creatures for sure. Dressed for Halloween every day of the week it seems. Then again so do you with your face mask and whatever it is you wear but that isn’t important. What is important is you realizing that you aren’t ready for this. You aren’t ready for what it is that I will be bringing this time around. Victoria… will she be a factor? I’ll let her decide for herself.

I’m sure that whatever you can dish out she will be more than capable of handling. And she’ll be able to dish out the abuse as well if need be. Numbers game is indeed a favor that is finally in my corner. It isn’t about trusting nobody but it is all about trusting the right people. I trusted you before and you let me down. Now you trust me and I did what I needed to do for myself. I did what I needed to do and look what it finally got me. Look at where it put me. It put me where I rightfully deserve to be. In a match for a shot at the Heavyweight title. If I were to stick with you and continue to do the “right thing” I’d still be stuck dealing wit YES while fighting over the tag team titles but I knew the prize out there was bigger, better, greater, and would fulfill everything that I wanted. I knew that doing what I would eventually do to you would be the very thing that would cause them to put me in this position. Are you not seeing this Jeff? Are you not understanding this at all? All of this… all of this is because I knew that it would lead to this moment. It would lead to me getting this shot. Providing you with this false sense of security that you stand a chance. That you are on an even playing ground, that you can lure me to do things.

You are out of your league here. I am known as the Ultimate Opportunist for a reason. Because I know what it takes to get what I want. I know what it takes to lure people in to get to where I need to be. You were the pawn that was played to get me to this point and now that your usage is over… all that is left is to beat you and then I can stake claim to what is rightfully mine. I can finally claim my shot and defeat either John Boy Cena or the guy I already defeated in Rod Mysterio and claim my title. You can have fun painting your masterpieces on your canvas… but this… this is human chess. I’ve moved the pieces all around for months and now I’m in prime position and are one move away from completing this game and in the end Jif… there is one word for you to have to accept.

Edge moves into Jeff Hardy’s face for this final word.

Checkmate.

Edge lowers his mic staring right at Jeff Hardy.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Smackdown 10-2-12: World Heavyweight Championship Mysterio vs Cena

Rey looks at Cena as he begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: Y'know John that was the kind of attitude I was hoping you would come out with. A do or die type attitude. You see John that attitude I feel could help you win, but could also lead to your downfall. John do or die attitude means you are focusing yourself on one goal. You're pretty much only have one thing on your mind... and John maybe your heart is really showing who you truly are. You mention your people but it seems like the world heavyweight championship is on your mind only.

John do I believe we will have a great match on Smackdown? Absolutely. Do I feel we will have people talking about this match every single week? Absolutely. Though John do I feel you can defeat me? No... I don't John. You lack the passion of what it takes to become a true hero. Tell me John does the Cenation really want to see you become the world heavyweight champion again? If you become world heavyweight champion can you promis them that this brand is safe for them to enjoy and watch. John you have failed once before to show you can be a hero? Tell me John what are you going to do to show you do have a heart of a hero.

Rey walks up to John and he takes off this world heavyweight championship and he holds it in front of him

Rey Mysterio: This belt right here John. It has power, power you would not be able to believe that contains. The person who holds this belt must take on either Jeff Hardy or Edge. That match right there is something I want. Why John? To show and prove to these people I am the hero UWF needs. This UWF world heavyweight title John it means a lot too you, maybe more than the brand itself, but for me to protect this brand I will have to borrow it for a while to prove a point... that evil does not need to exist. That there can be good here in the UWF.

So John if you do defeat me on Smackdown... than it proves and shows you have what it takes to become a super hero. It will show that you have what it takes to make me proud in protecting this brand. John I can guarantee you though I will be with you every step of the way. I will make sure that you succeed, and I hope John that you will be with me every step in the way even if you come in defeat, because John trust me. With guys like you, Rob, and I at realm of good, what evil can stop us? That sounds like a powerful trio if you ask me. John though to prove you are the messenger of truth and justice you have to earn it, and amigo no disrespect I just don't think you're ready for the chance of being the guy to end evil.

John when you realize the gold is not important, and that every trail has a meaning behind it... that is when you'll be ready. Good luck homie.

Rey puts the belt over his shoulder and extends his hand to Cena for a shake

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Rob just smiles right at Ziggler and then takes the microphone back from Fonzie ...

rvd4.png

You can put your marks in whatever column you want, it's not gonna help you what you want. We might won technically, but when you realize, it was me pinning both of you right after hitting my finishing move, I guess we both know who the winner was. And tonight it's gonna happen again. You see, before Havoc I predicted that I'm gonna beat you. And I aid that before I really beat you. ANd this time I'm saying again, I'm gonna beat you, before I'm really gonna beat you. Only this time I will do it with a lot more style, so I can get these people some extra entertainment. I know, that when you're talking about me, you don't wanna make me angry and you don't mean all that you're saying like ... for real. What I'm really thinkin' about is not this match, but the match after this match, but I mean my match. You see I'm already wondering, against who I'm gonna have my first title defense next week. It could be anybody. But tonight I'm gonna beat you down, up, right to left and that Television title is going home with The Whole Fuckin' Show ...

RVD just shrugs his shoulders having the same smile on his face and then he continues ...

And it really doesn't matter where my opponents will come from. Japan, Australia, Czech Republic ... well, they probably don't have much wrestling in Czech Republic, but nonetheless, I'm gonna fight anyone to keep that title on my shoulder. Look at you. Blonde man, runnin' around in underwear, acting like a seventeen years old girl? That's gay. Why I put you in that match? I just knew you were gonna completely suck so I thought I'm gonna do a nice thing, like a charity or something. But I hope, that after our paths divide, which is gonna be after this match, I will let you shake my hand and I hope I'll never see you again. You won't shake my hand? Doesn't matter, I'll shake yours, when you'll be lying down with your face sinked in the canvas. Speaking of the win and losses columns, when you look at my statistics, I know I lost a few matches, but still, when you take a look? Pff ... not bad. To be honest, I would rather take that title and throw it in the river, than have you as a Television champion, that'S why I'm gonna solve it like this. I'm gonna win that damn thing! Hashtag FuckYouKid ...

Fans start to chant "ECDUB, ECDUB, ECDUB" and Fonzie jumps around blowing his whistle as they both leave the ring ...

Reactions: 1 person

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Kk - I NEED THOSE PROMOS.

I got one from Sam & One from Jeff Jarrett - Please, PM me if you wanna do a promo, but I need those on the list in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.