UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 9/14/12 Card*

I've got most of the Del Rio opening on my jump drive, but I'm having to find the driver for the damned thing. Hopefully up tonight...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Bah! I better get TT'ing tonight, only time I'll be online this week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Sandow

The fans begin to get on their feet, delivering mixed-reactions of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he walks down the ring wearing a suit.

Dave-Batista-Singing-on-Mic.jpg

Batista;

One week, that's all it took before everything changed... Whilst I was ganged up, I thought two opponents would be easy for me but it was shown it was not. While it was an unfair advantage, the Y.E.S did manage to do what they wanted to do and that was take my Championship away. I've asked for a rematch but who knows Daniel Bryan may as well come down and interfere allowing me to be distracted and so forth, my odds are slim. Whilst my odds are slim, whilst it feels like a complete blur right now for me... I have to focus not only on Damien Sandow but Samoa Joe and Dean Ambrose as well. The numbers are adding up, it's becoming impossible for me to win from here... Domination comes to an end, but here... I... For so long, I've been the top guy, I was on top of the world and it's all crashing down right now, psychically and mentally I am not at a good state right now. But this doesn't stop me, this all here doesn't stop me at all... What stops me? Nobody knows. Maybe one day you'll know what really stops me, but for now... This Thursday on Smackdown, I've got to come back from behind the curtain, put on a match and maybe... hopefully... I damn well should beat Damien Sandow. The man who says we need to be enlighted, Damien... I am enlightened enough, your arrogancy around here, you and you're boring self and friend Daniel Bryan... you both do my head in right now. I've got better things to focus on, but first... That Championship goes around my waist.

Batista has shown emotion in his talk, the crowd is quiet silence which is unusual... Batista walks off still holding the microphone as he walks up the ramp, right before he leaves behind the curtain he utters another few words...

My mystery is your downfall...

OOC: I can only go 1-1 this week, won't be on until like Sunday.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
SD 9/14: Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks into a chorus of boos as 1 half of the UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's chagrin, he is in a great mood here tonight.

scaled.php

Bryan jogs down the ramp and enters the ring. He demands a microphone and is promptly given one. He waits for the crowd to die down before speaking.

mhsnrn.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know, I've gotten used to it by now, but I honestly don't know why you people continue to boo me each and every time I come out to this ring. Is it because Damien, Bray and I are showing you what you've neglected to see for yourselves? Is it because you've finally realized just how dimwitted and slow you really are? Last week on SmackDown, Your Enlightened Saviors became stronger. Damien and I proved that we wouldn't let something like a title get in the way of our goals. We didn't let egos get in the way of business and we proved that we practice what we preach. We say we're the definition of excellence and no one can argue that we aren't. We took the Television Championship away from Dave Batista, something that wasn't personal but was a necessity. You see, no one in this company would've ever taken us seriously if we didn't garner some sort of power and we've done just that. Damien and I are the Tag Team Champions, Damien took away the Television Title and Bray Wyatt is the holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase. We are running a dynasty here. We are the kings by which all others bow. Which brings me to my opponent this week, someone who likes to refer to himself as a King of the Mountain. I am, of course, speaking of Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction for the Mexican Aristocrat. Daniel then addresses this.

Daniel Bryan: So why does Alberto Del Rio get a more positive reaction than me? It doesn't make one shred of sense. He is the pure definition of corruption, greed and narcissism. Alberto Del Rio has a personal ring announcer. Alberto Del Rio has thousands of nice cars at his disposal. Alberto Del Rio has absolutely zero respect for you people. I don't either but for much different reasons. Del Rio just doesn't care about you while I myself pity on you. Alberto thinks of himself above you while I don't put you in the same league as myself. Alberto, your partner Jeff Jarrett cost Bray Wyatt a golden opportunity to cash in his briefcase and bring the UWF World Heavyweight Championship to our group. Instead, Bray had a guitar bashed into his skull. Del Rio, you like to call these people peasants but when someone so close to you acts in such a juvenile and childish way, it contradicts everything you stand for. You're no better than the people who fill these seats and gorge themselves on hot dogs and cold beer. You're just like them: Useless.

The crowd is really against Daniel Bryan here tonight as per usual. These, again as usual, does not phase Bryan one bit.

szvt5f.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Yes, that's right Alberto. I said you're useless. What have you done since coming to UWF? Nothing. What have I done? I've proved week in and week out that I am The Best Wrestler In The World and that no one in this company can touch me. I was the UWF Hardcore Champion mere weeks after debuting, a title mind you that I never lost. I've been involved in numerous Match of the Month winners as well as several other UWF.com monthly awards. And right now I stand before you a man who has made “The Iconâ€￾ Sting tap out not once but twice. What can you say? You lost at SummerSlam? I wouldn't know that feeling because I was too busy winning my match at SummerSlam. Del Rio, our wonderful general manager Nigel seems to think that putting us in the ring together is going to teach me some sort of lesson but I think the only lesson to be learned is that Daniel Bryan is a dangerous and unpredictable man. Just ask Matt Hardy who is still in the hospital recovering after what I did to him. Alberto, you are my message I'm going to send to Edge and Jeff Hardy. Will you tap out to me? Yes. Will you scream in agony? Yes. Will you writhe in pain? Yes. Will these people remember my name as Daniel Bryan? YES! YES! YES!

The crowd is chanting along with Bryan as....

BDC

Reaction score
Re: SD 9/14: Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio

As the Daniel Bryan prattles on in his one word cheer, suddenly, Alberto Del Rio's entrance music and video plays and the crowd gives a mixed reaction.

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As the crowd battles among themselves as to whether they hate or love Del Rio, an outrageously expensive car pulls in blowing its terribly expensive horn. Suddenly, Ricardo Rodriguez, looking a little more at home with his favorite boss back in town, begins to do one of his infamous introductions.

Albertoentrance2.png

Señoras y señores:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes
El hombre que se llevará a la victoria en este partido
Él es la esencia de la excelencia!
El más grande de todos los luchadores techincal!
El rey mexicano de la montaña!
Una leyenda es verdad!
Él es!
AlbertooooOOOoooo del RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRiiiiiIIIIOOOO0Oo!!

As Ricardo continues to bellow Del Rio's name, the car comes to a stop and Mexico's favorite son pops through the driver side door and presents himself to the crowd!

Alberto-Del-Rio.jpg

He makes his way to the ring; assisted, as always, by his ring announcer, Ricardo. He smiles as he looks to each side of the arena and calls for a microphone.

Alberto Del Rio: My NAME IS...

The crowd finishes: ALBERTO DEL RIO!

After he gets another mixed reaction, he smiles: But, apparently, you already knew that. It is so good to be back here in the presence of my loyal Smackdown fans. My good friend and compadre, the American King of the Mountain, Jeff Jarrett, has briefed me on the goings on here on the so called blue brand. Heh. I'm a BLUE BLOOD on a BLUE BRAND. Fitting. But Jeffery has told me about a certain group of miscreants who call themselves; Si.

Ricardo leans over and whispers something in Del Rio's ear.

Del Rio: I am sorry. I have been gone from America too long. It is YES. Your Enlightened Saviors...Well, I am here to set a few things straight for all of you here tonight. I know I have come on likea the bad guy here in the UWF, but I assure you, my intentions are quite pure. While this man and his thugs pity you and talk down to you, the soon-to-be world ruling KINGS OF THE MOUNTAIN wish to lead by example. This man (points at Daniel), with his monotonic chant and his pointing to the sky, calls YOU stupid. Alberto Del Rio and Jeff Jarrett do not think you are stupid. Oh, no. Far from it. Because with Mexico's favorite son and the American Dragon in the same ring, you know who will be victorious at the end of the night and you know who it is you MOST want to be like. I mean, come on, do you want to end up being a self affirming irritant (waves his hands toward Daniel)

The crowd erupts into a sea of boos and Bryan begins shouting YES at the audience.

Del Rio gets that cocky smile on his face: or a man of class and culture, who has risen above the rabble to rule as King? Oh, no, I think the choice is clear.

Ricardo steps up with microphone ready to bellow:
Alllllbertoooooooooo Del Riooooooooooooooo!!!!!

AlbertoDelRio2.jpg

Del Rio smiles: Useless? I think not. No, what is useless is that YES LOCK of yours. Let's face it, the Yes lock is in a much lower class than Alberto Del Rio's Cross Armbreaker! Mainly, because you will never even be able to use the YES LOCK on me. But, you? YOU will be tapping out to my Cross Armbreaker!

The crowd actually cheers as Daniel Bryan steps up to Del Rio.

Del Rio finishes: You see, even the Smackdown fans know. You speak of messages and yet you just have not gotten yours yet. Well, let me deliver it to you this week on Smackdown. Can you beat ALBERTO DEL RIO? NO. Can you defend your tag team championship belts against Hardy and Edge? Possibly. The real question is Can you possibly keep the tag belts while Los Reyes de la Montaña stand united? The answer, dear Daniel, is not for long.

sddelriobryan-1.jpg

Last edited:

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Re: UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd immediately boo as Damien Sandow comes through the curtain with a smile on his face, walking down the ramp with a microphone in hand and a noticeable lack of championships

SD_680_Photo_004.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and I am both your Tag Team and Television champion. And as always I am here to help all of you Now as all of you poor simple minded people may be wondering why one who has so much to carry is currently empty handed. The reason being that currently both my championships are with my personal scribe Ignatius, who is polishing them and making sure the leather is thoroughly taken care so as to delouse them after taking into account the two people who formerly held them. But do not fret for they shall be ready to be placed upon my shoulder and around my waist respectfully by this weeks serial, with that in mind I will be forced to defend my newly acquired championship against that neanderthal known as Batista. I would however like to say that I am quite proud of this animal, for he has shown that he can learn. He realizes that he will not be regaining his championship on Smackdown and therefore chose to keep his words short and make his appearance scarce, of course he has nothing to fear I am not a barbarian who looks to hurt people simply because I can. I simply eradicate those who choose to take advantage of all of you, the ignorant masses of the UWF Audience. This is not Batista, no Batista is simply an obstacle placed in front of me and I shall simply be passing said obstacle on my way to enlightening all of you. And for being an obstacle, Mr. Batista shall not be punished beyond what is necessary.

*Sandow stops at ringside*

However with all of this said I have terrible news for all of you, As your savior has much going on at the current moment. With holding two championships at the same time and saving you all and all the duties that come along with being apart of Y.E.S it seems I do not have the time to stay out here and impart my wisdom as I would like. Therefore I shall depart without incident and look forward to saving you all once I am not as busy as I am at the current moment, and as always my poor helpless unwashed masses You are indeed Welcome.

*Sandow raises his hands to the booing crowd and leaves back up the ramp*

ooc: kk I understand​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Rey Mysterio vs Ted Dibiase

fans in the arena are cheering and raving when all of a sudden Rey Mysterio is shown backstage sitting down. Rey goes and he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Hola de UWF faithful it is none other then I the super hero of the UWF Rey Mysterio, now you may be wondering why Rey is not out there with the citizens, and the fans of the UWF. Well let me tell you something folks. Right now I'm patrolling the backstage of the UWF, I'm making sure that there is no trouble being caused. Plus I'm looking closely to see what disaster the world heavyweight champion Ted Dibiase might have in store. Ya see normally it is considered an honor and a right to go one on one against the world heavyweight champion. Though that is not the case with Ted Dibiase.

Rey leans back in his chair as he begins to speak

Rey Mysterio: Ted too me is not a righteous man. Nor do I think he is a great world heavyweight champion. All Ted is too me is a liar, and thief. Ya see when it came down to villains in the UWF we have one's of the likes of Y.E.S.. three men who decided to join together to form a faction where they have to get there way. Where they make noise by using not only there actions but there words as well. I saw them as a threat, and when the time came I would deal with them. Next we have Batista. Batista and I we've had our battles. We've had our words, and I know that he is a much stronger athlete then me. So when it came down too it.. it is brains that can easily defeat Batista, but when it came down too who I thought was the biggest villain here on Smackdown... it was none other then Ted Dibiase.

Rey gets up from his chair and he begins to speak on Ted

Rey Mysterio: All though Ted is not three people, or the strongest man on this roster. What Ted is a well balanced machine. Ted has it all the looks, the brain, and most important of this all the brain. Ted can think of situations that look almost insanely difficult and make them look easy because of his evil plans. Well let me tell you Ted this... what you may not think is that I have a brain too, and what ever plot or plan you have against me on Friday night will be foiled. You will not be facing an easy task come Friday night. No Ted you will be facing someone who respects what a world heavyweight champion should be. Ted although I do not think of you as our world champion... as a villain you are a nasty one, and now Ted on Friday you will realize what justice is.

fans cheer as the camera pans to black.​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Smackdown 9/14: Bray Wyatt Vs Edge

The crowd inside the sold-out arena await a sign of things to come in the show when suddenly...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The mood suddenly gets darker as 'Broken Out In Love' by Mark Crozer hits the PA system and not too long after Bray Wyatt walks out onto the stage with Eli Cottonwood not too far behind him. Briefcase in hand Bray Wyatt pulls out a microphone and stops at the bottom of the ramp to look out at the crowd before taking a seat on the steel steps and beginning his promo.

bray-wyatt_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

Bray Wyatt: Eventually. Eventually the time will pass. That time will be the end-times and it will pass once I have finished my deeds on this world. It will come when I decide it shall... and that time is soon, in the not to distant future. Yes, yes it is and none of you, not a single one can do anything about it. Anything at all. You are all consigned to the reality that you are facing the end of this world as you know it. I emphasise the word 'you' in that particular little phrase, because I see know this world a whole lot differently than anybody in this crowd, this sea of sinners, tonight. I mean, I see everything... everybody, I hear everything, man, I have seen the darkness and I have seen the light and it has numbed me to the plight of man. I am the nagging conscience of you people... and I tried... I really did to save you folks, I even showed you all what belief in Bray Wyatt can really do... I mean, I won the Money in The Bank Ladder Match... and since I joined Your Enlightened Saviours with Brother Sandow and Brother Bryan?... well, it looks like they have a bit of fortune on their sides considering as a collective we now hold the Tag Team Championships... the Television Championship and this... the Money in The Bank Briefcase...

Bray Wyatt raises the briefcase in the air and holds it close to his face as he speaks.

As I said, I tried to save you people, but I was hounded by the common man. I was frowned upon by a society that would rather cheer on the likes of Jeff Jarrett with his profanity and his naked women than 'The Angel in The Dirt'. That hurt me, man. It really did, and I ordinarily don't feel pain. It's something that I just kinda got used to, y'know with my daddy, but you people, you cut me, man... and now?, well you've sealed your own fate. No longer will I stand here and claim to be your saviour... no longer will I stand here and offer love, for I know that the media and the powers that be have painted me as a zealot, as a heretic, as a lunatic... and maybe I am!, maybe I am a lunatic. We're all a little crazy at times. But it is because of this that you people have chosen to show nothing other than disdain for the entity that offered you a safe haven when he did his job as the 'Pale Rider', man. You let these powers that be use their wicked magic on you and you are all now brainwashed beyond the point of saving... and so you must all be vanquished, one by one, and we must start again. I already have my brothers and sisters in my family, man, and we LOVE each other... and when the endtimes come, we're gonna be just fine when it comes to rebuilding upon the ashes of this crooked world.

Bray Wyatt has an angered look on his face as the crowd boo him heavily and chant 'SPEAR!, SPEAR!, SPEAR!' in anticipation of Edge's arrival perhaps. Bray Wyatt stands up and walks along the ring apron before entering the ring, he continues speaking as he enters the ring.

So be it. Let it be. Let it happen, because in the end there's nothing anybody can do to stop me. I have in my hand the Holy Grail that will lead to my immortality. With that power I will vanquish the evil from this world. Which, judging some of y'all's thoughts, that means all of you. I've gotta make some folks burn. This week it's Edge. A man I beat in becoming the holder of the Holy Grail in my hand right now... and a man who is the embodiment of sin. He is an amalgimation of all the world's wrongs and he must be taken from this world and sent to burn with my daddy. And I don't look at this match as if it's a must-win, it ain't that way no more for Bray Wyatt. I have my ticket to immortality I'm just bidin' my time, man. I've got other duties at the moment, and win or lose, I will rid this world of all you sinners and evil-doers. It starts with Edge. Then it shall be Jeff Jarrett, and I will move on to more people, the likes of Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Batista, Ted DiBiase, until eventually I stand tall and tell everyone that I told them so at the end of the world... and when this world is engorged with the flames of armageddon, I'll just laugh, man... because me and my people will be fine, right as rain, man... laughing, smiling, playing... watching... watching all of you burn.

Bray Wyatt begins to laugh to himself.

You will ALL burn... just like my daddy.

Bray Wyatt has a grin on his face, not so much laughing, rather he is amusing himself with these phrases and words he uses. He goes and stands in the corner, awaiting the inevtibale arrival of 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown 9/14: Bray Wyatt Vs Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge walks out on stage to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

He walks down towards the middle of the ramp and then does his pose as the pyro goes off.

He then continues his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He poses on the rope before getting off and uses his mic.

”Rated R Superstar” Edge:
So what we have here is a woman dressed in man’s clothing. What we have here… is a nagger. Someone willing to just nag about the impurities of life. About how things are so wicked so let me take a guess here Bray… you were the overweight fat kid that all the girls made fun of back in school. One day the captain of the football team that was in the same gym class as you got behind you and pulled your shorts down in front of the entire gym class but he also grabbed hold of your tighty whities and the cheerleader that you were enamored with saw what you lacked and as a result everyone laughed and mocked you. And ever since then you have been on this mission to rid the world of people like that. Am I right or am I right… Little Bray?

A “Little Bray” chant starts up in the crowd as Edge looks on with a smile.

So while you and your two boyfriends talk about trophies and winning titles… I just want you to remember that YOU did not win the Money in the Bank because of skill or anything of the like. You only managed to escape with that briefcase because there was the simple matter of your boyfriends jumping me when I had the clear view of the briefcase. I had the chance to ascend to the top. I had a chance to reach the heavens. Oh lordy hallelujah! The angels were singing. The heavens opened and they were shining so bright on me as it was looking to be pleasing to all that someone like me would walk away with the briefcase and reign over UWF. But that of course isn’t how you see it is it? You instead believe that we are all wretched and deplorable for liking titties and vaginas. That we prefer the curvature and roundness of women’s bosoms like that bouncy lady up in the front row but we won’t put her on camera because well… we don’t want pixilation to occur again. But understand Little Bray, that this stuff… this crap, or how dare I say it… this bullshit that you speak of is just annoying and that of a nagging feminist. You want equal rights for all fat people so you align yourself with the two weirdest freaks in UWF. I mean I thought Rod Mysterio pretending to be a superhero was weird… but you take it to a whole nother level. So what is going to happen here is I’m going to give you a bitter taste of reality. I’m going to have to show you that you are living in a little fantasy world. And once that bitter dose of reality hits you with the force of a spear… you will realize that it is more than just winning and losing. Because you say it doesn’t matter where you win or lose… and I call you a liar on that.

Edge starts to intensify.

You make a claim that there is nothing that anybody can do to stop you but I’m here to tell you that there is one man that can and will do whatever it takes to stop you. One man that will rise above it all and will show you that you are not invincible. That you are not this guy that is going to propel things into the future. Understand this Little Bray that you are dealing with a real man here. A real man that is going to rise to the top. That is going to rise to the occasion. That is going to show you as well as the rest of the world that you winning that briefcase was nothing more than a fluke. I looked in that ring at SummerSlam and the only man in that ring that didn’t flinch at the sight of Batista was me. ME! The one that should be the rightful holder of that briefcase but you know what… I’m going to do what I know you can’t. I’m going to earn my shot at the title and when that title shot comes… I’m going to be the one walking out with the gold. I’m going to earn my shot the right way and I’m going to beat the champ when he is fully aware and prepared for the match. Because I don’t need a crutch to win anything. All I need is the opportunity and right now all I need is an opportunity to show the world that I am better than this so called Money in the Bank briefcase holder. And after Smackdown concludes… it will be known that I am better. It will be known that I am on the rise. It will be known that Edge is indeed the future of UWF and will be the future UWF world champion. But it all starts with taking care of you which I will do. The Rated R Era starts… with you.

Edge lowers his mic and eyes down Bray Wyatt.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge's promo... I worked hard to make it stand out. I think its the best one I've delivered thus far. Can't wait to see the show.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012 Card*

newsmackdownbanner1.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card 10/05/12

After another sucessful Pay Per View Smackdown is ready to begin its Road to Survivor Series. And while some people like New UWF World Heavyweight Champion John Cena got their Vengeance last Sunday their are many who either now want it or never got it. The Heel Faction Y.E.S. failed to secure the European Championship but Sandow and Bryan won their respective matches. With Clash of Champions set for today what kinda mood will Y.E.S. be in should they lose their Tag Titles? We'll find out on October 5th live on Smackdown live from Atlanta Georgia!

Friends V. Foes? Nope Foes Vs. Foes.

JeffJarrett.jpg
&
BrayWyatt1.jpg
vs.
Batista.jpg
&
DeanAmbrose.jpg

After watching the PPV and realizing their may still be some bad blood between these men, Desmond Wolfe has decided to put them together in what is sure to be a match where team work, well, doesn't exist. On one side we have Dean Ambrose and his long time rival Batista teaming up, but after such a brutal match at Vengeance how are they going to be able to get along. Meanwhile on the flip side the European Champion will team with the man he beat Mr. Money in the Bank Bray Wyatt. With no one getting along this match has all the promise in the world to be a classic.

Big Mouth, Big Challenge

DolphzigglerSmack_zpsa76d05c6.jpg
VS.
BigShow.jpg

Dolph Ziggler has a big mouth and it might have gotten him more then he can chew having called out the Big Show at Vengeance. The 500 pound monster has gladly accepted as he has some anger to work out after being disqualified at Vengeance. Now free of Ted Dibiase the Big Show wants to prove he is more than someone's lackey. However, Ziggler is the Show off, and as such he couldn't ask for a bigger opponent to do that with. Ziggler could be just a Zig Zag away from a massive upset, or the Big Show might just drop a WMD on Ziggler.

Lost but not Forgotten!

Edge.jpg
VS.
ReyMysterio.jpg

Both men came up with a loss at Vengeance though they both fought with there heart and soul in the effort. Mysterio came so close to becoming World Heavyweight Champion while Edge's loss was surrounded in controversy. Both men look to get back on track and get the General Manager's attention. Will Mysterio's effort be enough to get him a World Title rematch, and what of Edge, will the Rated R Superstar get over the glass ceiling or will he continue unfinished business with Y.E.S. Its superhero v. Superstar in this potential classic.

Main Event

Y.E.S. The Champ is Here!

SandowTV.jpg
&
DanielBryanTag.jpg
Vs.
JohnCenaWorld_zps2f32fbf0.jpg
&
JeffHardy.jpg

Y.E.S. got involved shortly after Cena's World Title win and almost stole the belt from him, this would have been achieved however had it not been the return of the Enigma Jeff Hardy. Hardy hasn't been in the ring for several weeks, and Desmond Wolfe couldn't think of a better partner to team with his new World Champion against the proverbial thorn in his side. With Y.E.S. Tag Team Championship reign in the air still will they be Tag Team Champions heading into this match? You have to expect the Champ wants revenge, but can he trust the ever questionable, Jeff Hardy!

We Will Hear from:

The Champ John Cena:
John Cena will have his inagural address to kick off this week's addition of Smackdown. After spending the past 3 months fighting tooth and nail to win the Belt he can finally say the Champ is here, and love the guy or hate the guy he's earned his 10 minutes of fame hasn't he?

Rey Mysterio: He could not believe he lost his shot at the Championship. His thoughts on his performance at Vengeance and what he plans to do now that he has failed to bring Justice to the World Heavyweight Championship!

RVD: Rob had the opportunity of a lifetime yet Mr. Pay Per View wasn't able to get the job done. What's next on Mr. Van Dam's plate, he'll tell us live on Smackdown.

The Big Show: He destroyed the man who brought him back into this company Ted Dibiase and Dibiase hasn't been seen since. He failed in his bid for the Television Championship, but the Big Show isn't going to let that stop him. He's now got his sights set on Dolph Ziggler tonight, but what bigger things could the Big Show be after?

Anyone else who would like to turn one in is welcome.

OOC:
I will be sending out PM's to the people I've requested a Promo from and tell you more in depth what I want from each of you in order not to spoil too much. No Smackdown this Friday as I had a Family Emergency over the weekend and am still getting that situated which leaves you plenty of time to trashtalk. Make me proud gents.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 10/05/2012 Card*

Best believe after the PPV... I'ma be on fire so... sorry Chase but you drew the worst opponent you could :p

But SBS... hopefully the fam situation gets resolved soon and things go well.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Smackdown: Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

There is no fan fare, no grand display, no hype music, no pyro, no nothing. Edge simply makes his way to the ring and takes a chair and sits on it. He has a ladder behind him for symbolism but Edge… definitely does not seem like his normal self after his loss to Daniel Bryan.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
At Vengeance, controversy or not… the record books are going to show that I lost to Bryan. Was set on returning to glory, to regaining everything that I once lost and instead I’m knocked back further than I was before and because of that I have to question where I still have it. Whether I’m still good enough to do this. Whether I’m even as good as I say I am. Bryan is not in my league. He is not on my level. He is not nor will he ever be anything more than a catchphrase and a coattail rider. That is all he is and that is all he will ever be. And for anybody, and for even him to think that he is better than me after managing to slip off of the table on his feet before falling has to be an idiot. I will admit that I took him for granted and for that… that was my mistake. I didn’t take him seriously, I took him as a joke because he is and yeah in the end that cost me. I was too confident in my abilities which I should be but it was detrimental to the outcome because I felt that I was that much better than him that it would be no problem taking care of someone like him. Turns out I was my own worst enemy in that case. I was the one that cost myself the victory. I was the one that defeated myself… not him. He was out. And yet he is going to go on and on about how he defeated me. I can already hear it, I know it, but he knows as well as I… if I didn’t hold anything back then the record books would read differently and this would be going very different right now but perhaps this is for the better.

Perhaps this is better because now I can reassess everything and figure out where exactly this Era of Edge is going to go. And after taking that hit, I’ve determined that underestimating my opponents is no longer acceptable. It doesn’t matter how much more skilled I am than they are, it doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is that I go out there and I do give it everything that I have and I make sure that the stuff that happened at Vengeance doesn’t happen again. I would present an offer to Bryan for a rematch but I can guarantee you he would piss his pants and claim that he has his one victory and doesn’t need to prove anything else. As far as I’m concerned I’m done with YES and I’m ready for bigger and better things and how much bigger than a guy that was within an eyelash of winning the world title. A guy that I questioned time and time again… but now I have focus. Now I have focus, now I have purpose, motive, I have everything I need in order to move forward. Now I have reason to really push forward and show the world, re-introduce myself to the world and show each and every single person out there and those in the back who they are going to be dealing with for now on. Because I’m still going to be the same Edge, but a more determined Edge. I’m going to push things even further. I’m going to raise the bar that much higher. That ladder in the background, that shows where I should be… at the top. Before Vengeance I was past the halfway mark looking to finally reach the top. After Vengeance I was knocked off the ladder.

Edge gets up from his chair and walks towards the ladder taking hold of it.

I fell hard off that ladder and now I’m looking to shoot right back up and it starts with Rey Mysterio. It starts with a guy that came up short in his main event but the difference between me and him is he gave it his all and lost. I didn’t and I lost. I didn’t give it my all and I narrowly lost. And now with that happening… I’m refusing to give less than my all and because of that… there will be nobody in the UWF that can stop me. For now everyone has seen what Edge can do when he decides to half ass things. But if you take that effort and double it… you tell me, you show me, you bring out… BRING OUT the guy that can match up to someone like me when I give it everything I have. SHOW ME who out there can match up to what it is I can do. And you know who would come out? You know who would have the balls, who would have the skill, the physical prowess to stop me? Nobody. Nobody. There is nobody out there. Not on Raw, not on Smackdown, not in NXT, nobody that can stand up to, that can match what I can bring to the table. Nobody that will be able to match up to what I can bring to the table. And unfortunately for you Rey Mysterio, you are the one that is going to be the victim of this. You are going to have to deal with me and you will once again come up short in your endeavor to try to reach the top because what is going to happen…

Edge folds the ladder closed, picks it up, and tosses it over the top rope to the floor.

What is going to happen is you have nowhere to go but down. There is nothing here for you to climb to reach the top. There is no more top for you. All that is left is you collapsing under the weight of the magnitude of all that will be coming after you because now the bullseye is plastered on you and you better guarantee that I will be aiming hard to make sure I take you out. Because there are going to be no more setbacks for me. There will be nothing more that is going to prevent me from my goal. There is going to be nothing that will hold me down. But knowing the type of guy that you are… I want you to bring yourself out here. Bring yourself out here and try to dispute anything I said. Try to counteract anything. And I guarantee you… it will be a mistake that you will have to live with for a while. Your best option right now… not even bother to show up. It isn’t going to be pretty, this isn’t going to be fun, this isn’t going to be any type of game. Instead, this is going to be a battle where the outcome is already predetermined… you are going down.

Edge lowers his mic and watches the ramp awaiting for anything to happen.

BDC

Reaction score

Bray and the King of the Mountain....together? Should be fun!

Killz

Reaction score

Haha FANTASTIC! Not long after the 'reveal' and with my TT'ing boots back on I get to go against Shane with a week and a half? Will be a pleasure. YES is win, looking forward to that main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.