UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card: 8/17/12 Card*

It's been a long time since me and Sam have gone against each other, and recently it seems like it's happening every week haha.

Pretty good card, and I know it will deliver.

Blizzard

Reaction score
SD! - Y.E.S. vs. Cena/Sting

“BRRRRR-RAPIDOOOO!â€￾
[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “Another week, another fight, another night to electrify the U.W.F. Universe! I couldn’t ask for anything else!â€￾ before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00048.png

John Cena: I...-

John Cena attempts to speak to the U.W.F. Universe, but a “Cena! Cena! Cena!â€￾ chant breaks out throughout the arena. Cena pauses for a moment to realize what the audience is chanting as he looks at the fans. Cena understands and raises the microphone toward the audience as the chant increases in volume.

normal_vlcsnap-00051.png

John Cena: Wow. That’s the first I’ve never heard “Cena Sucksâ€￾ at the end of that chant. Ha-ha, in all seriousness – thank you Atlanta! While we’re on the verge of chantin’, you’re chantin’ pretty loud at the moment. However, I’m one hundred percent positive after SummerSlam, all of CeNation are gon’ be chantin’ my name even louder because I won’t only be the leader of CeNation, I’ll be the U.W.F. World Heavyweight Champion! I guaran-damn-tee that!

John Cena nods his head at the promise of walking out of SummerSlam with the World Heavyweight Championship. Cena soaks in the cheers and chants from the audience as he raises the microphone up to his lips, pointing at the “SummerSlamâ€￾ sign as he continues.

John Cena: That’s SummerSlam, though. I know how much I like to live in the future, folks but I need to focus on the present. And, in the present I’m involved with a huge main event this Friday night on SmackDown. Y’see, last week on SmackDown, things didn’t go my way and you all have Jeff Hardy to thank. Don’t worry, I’ll be dealin’ with Jeff Hardy but after I deal with Jeff, myself and The Stinger – another men I can proudly say I respect will be teamin’ on to take on none other than Y.E.S!

The audience boos at the mention of Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow, Y.E.S. and John Cena agrees with them as he nods in agreement. Cena continues.

John Cena: Now, I agree with you guys, I don’t like them either. I find them to be two annoyin’ jackasses who are full of themselves. Last week, I was close to shuttin’ them up but of course the biggest annoyin’ jackass out of them all, Ted DiBiase decided to stick his nose in business that wasn’t his. You’re all aware of how that went done and it seems as if I’m being awarded a second opportunity to shut them up. I’m fine with that, and I’m positive it’ll be done. Two reasons why, folks. My partner in Sting, easily one of the most iconic superstars to step foot in a ring! Sting’s a champion, and well, I’m in the making of becomin’ a champion. Sting and I? We’re two completely different people. We have two goals in mind and we’re on two different missions at SummerSlam. He’s gunnin’ to retain the Tag Team Championship, and I’m gunnin’ to win the World Heavyweight Championship. This match is the do all end all to gain momentum for SummerSlam and you all better bet your asses Sting and I are gon’ be the ones to gain it!

With those strong and powerful words echoing throughout the arena, the audience continues to cheer and chant for John Cena. After moments of listening to the audience, Cena raises the microphone up to his lips as he continues.

John Cena: The second reason being we would love nothing more than to prove that Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow are a bunch of assclowns! By the way, Jericho said I could use it. He-he. As I was sayin’, Y.E.S. are a bunch of assclowns! A bunch of cowards at its finest! I’ve been in this business long enough when two assclowns face off against two one hell of competitors if you ask me, it doesn’t go well for the assclowns! Stinger, wherever you are, you’re gon’ prove to your partner Joe that he doesn’t have a damn thing to worry about. Whereas I? I’m gon’ prove to Ted DiBiase and The Big Show they do have a damn thing to worry about! I ain’t jokin’ around, I’m on a mission, I have a goal to fulfill! I will become the next World Heavyweight Champion! I ain’t worried about this Friday night, I ain’t worried about Jeff Hardy being the referee because we can handle him! I’m worried about the ass kicking’s Sting and I are gon’ give to Y.E.S! So, with that being said, Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, I’m gon’ say this loud and say it proud like always – if you want some, come get some!

The audience explodes in cheers as John Cena lowers the microphone down by his side. Cena looks at the audience as they begin a “Cena! Cena! Cena!â€￾ chant once again, as a familiar entrance theme interrupts the chant.

OOC: Good luck everyone! :)

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF SmackDown!: Alberto Del Rio v.s Triple H

Suddenly, the entrance music of his opponent, Alberto Del Rio begins to play and the Titantron lights up as the voice of Ricardo Rodreguiz, Del Rio's personal ring announcer, begins to alert all to the arrival of Mexico's favorite son!

[video=youtube;hwBSZP4xTeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBSZP4xTeA[/video]

As Ricardo heralds the arrival of his hero, he walks from the back:

Albertoentrance2.png

Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes,
Él es un verdadero hijo de México
Un latino con el corazón de un león
Un hombre de gran regalías
y la inteligencia superior
El rey mexicano de la Montaña!
Albertooo del Rrrrrrrio!

During the introduction, we can see Alberto Del Rio driving into the area on the side of the stage in a red, four hundred thousand dollar, Mercedes McLaren SLS. As both the car and the introduction comes to a close and the driver’s side door raises high, Alberto pops up out of the car with that stunning, regal smile on his face. He is wearing an expensive, grey Italian suit accessorized, of course, with his trademark white scarf.

Albertoentrance3.png

As the game stands in the ring with that disgruntled look on his face, Del Rio stops and throws his arms wide as if to invite the crowd to check him out! He waves his hands to call to the crowd, all the while smiling. He, then, walks over to the ramp and steps up, once more, striking a pose for the crowd. After taking in the moment and giving Triple H a knowing smile, he and Ricardo make their way down the ramp and into the ring. Ricardo steps in first, a little hesitant, and waves the cerebral assassin off. Hunter looks a little amused and steps back as Rodriguez holds the ropes for his boss and personal hero!

Alberto steps in and looks the situation over before he brings a microphone up to speak.

Alberto Del Rio looking directly at Triple H: My NAME is Alberto Del Rio… (he, then smiles wickedly) But you already knew that…didn’t you? And I am not here to play games, Triple’aytch! Oh, no! I am here on the most serious of business! For you see, my business here concerns my DESTINY!

The crowd boos a bit as Hemsley strokes his beard.

Alberto Del Rio: That is the difference between a man like you and a man like Alberto Del Rio! You stand in this very ring and speak of your glory. While me, a man who is quite a bit younger than yourself, will come here to talk about destiny. You can live in the past all you want, Triple’aytch! Talk about your accolades and accomplishments. You can bring up the fact that you have held the WWF championship eight times and the Heavy Weight Championship five times.

del-rio.jpg

Triple H nods and agrees.

Alberto Del Rio: But none of that will help you when you enter the ring with TRUE wrestling royalty! You see, while I come from the bloodlines of kings, all that you can truly say, my friend, is that you are someone’s SON IN LAW.

TripleH1-ekfTwh3GXm.jpg

Del Rio smiles and holds the microphone down as the crowd responds with a rousing ‘OOOOO!’

Alberto Del Rio continues: I am SO sorry that you didn’t accept my invitation. You see. I thought it so inappropriate to not give a fitting RETIREMENT PARTY for someone whose career is over. Oh, and I’m afraid whoever translated the RSVP letter got the last part wrong. I didn’t say I was afraid to go into the wine cellar. Oh, no. I told you to bring extra wine because I didn’t want you pilfering from MY wine cellar like a filthy peasant!

Del Rio holds the microphone down and drops the smile as he and the Game stare each other down.

edge-vs-alberto-del-rio-5-1.jpg
triple-h-2011_display_image_display_image.jpg

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: SD! - Y.E.S. vs. Cena/Sting

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The cheers for Cena quickly turn to boos for the so-called “Best Wrestler In The Worldâ€￾ Daniel Bryan. He steps out on the ramp and looks down at Cena. He then starts walking toward the ring.

j81tvo.jpg

He reaches the ring and stands outside looking at his SmackDown opponent. Cena is begging him to get into the ring. Daniel grabs a microphone and heads into the ring and stares at John Cena. He lifts his microphone up and begins to speak.

312v2v6.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You know something John, I'm not a man who believes in deja vu but something inside me just keeps telling me that this scene right here is all too familiar. Oh, wait a second. I remember. We have done this before. We have been in the same ring before. You just may not remember too clearly because of the beating I gave you that night. I remember the build-up. You came out to this ring,made the same corny and unfunny jokes, said that you'd “Never Back Downâ€￾ and “Never Give Upâ€￾ and that I “Can't Seeâ€￾ You but what did that get you? Your shoulders pinned to the mat in defeat. So what, you have a World Heavyweight Championship match at SummerSlam. Is that supposed to impress me? Is that meant to have me shaking in my boots? John, just because you lucked into a World Title match doesn't make you better than me. You have never beaten me in this ring and I don't plan on it ever happening.

Daniel is running down Cena as the crowd boos him out of the building. Bryan then continues.

Daniel Bryan: And assclowns? That's the best you can do, John? John, you have all of these moral codes and ethics and all of these fabricated notions that because you have Sting as a tag team partner that you think they'll save you from the inevitable. Well, they won't. Sting is old news, literally. I made him tap out in the middle of this ring and proved that I am the superior just like I did when we met in this ring. John, you should get your mind off of Jeff Hardy and you should be worried about Damien and I, the men who run SmackDown. Jim Cornette, he's just a pawn in this. He's a non-issue. Damien and I are in charge of this show and all of the happenings that go on so even though it's you vs. Ted DiBiase and the Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship that doesn't mean this brand revolves around you. It revolves around us.

Cena scoffs at that last remark, which sends Daniel into a tirade.

Daniel Bryan: What? You don't believe me? Check the facts, John. Who has been voted Match of the Month twice on UWF.com? Who has won Feud of the Month three times in a row? Me. Who was just voted Tag Team of the Month? Who is the most talked about superstar in the history of UWF? It's not Stone Cold Steve Austin. It's not Dean Ambrose and it's certainly not you. It's Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan, Your Enlightened Saviors. John, let us save you. You've become an embarrassment, just like your tag team partner Sting. For too long you've had these people chant that you suck and I would agree. I can change all of that at the drop of a dime. I'll save you, John. I'll save you on SmackDown by beating you again for the second consecutive time we've faced off and I'll prove to you that you need to change.

Just as Daniel is about to continue, Sting's music hits.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

The fans begin to get on their feet, booing the hell out of the arrival of Batista. He walks through the curtains, a few seconds afterwards. Batista walks to the ramp as he stops half way before crouching down as the pyrotechnics goes off.

30u48qb.gif

Batista gets back up, slapping himself on the chest a couple times as he makes his way to the ring as he calls for a microphone as he indicates he wants spotlight and is given so.

normal_smackdownjan8th2010_03.JPG

Batista;

Last week, Zack Ryder. Two weeks ago, Samoa Joe. Three weeks ago, Dean Ambrose. Let's backtrack three weeks ago because that defines the day I lost in a Steel Cage match, Dean Ambrose pulled a fluke win... but the aftermath is exactly what I want to speak about. The aftermath everyone is speaking about three weeks onwards. My actions cannot be justified they say, what I did was for a reason. I removed a man who was seen as a threat, a man who was on the top far too long stealing my spotlight, now Dean Ambrose is out for three months. Will you people even remember him then? Will you even remember in three months time that it was me who took him out? You puppets couldn't even remember the day I severely beat up Samoa Joe. Do you remember that day? Because that day is clear to me. Not one, not two, not three but FOUR Batista Bombs ended the match in a Technical Knock-Out. The UWF Universe began speaking of me, who am I going to severly injure, who is going to be able to stop me. Can anybody in that locker room put me on a leash? No. Nobody can, not even last week Zack Ryder was said to come close to beating me... Nobody comes close, it's the final 1, 2, 3 that matters in the end. Since my arrival, since my move to Smackdown... I've been deemed unstoppable, I've been around the main event picture week in, week out... but this week... there's something different... I'm stuck in the first freakin' hour because this so-called superhero, my so-called ex-friend couldn't even defeat Jeff Jarrett... Let me tell you about Jeff Jarrett, I was thrown into a freakin' tag team match with him and do I look like the guy that wants to tag team with somebody? No. What did I do? Kicked him straight to the damn curb! I don't assosciate myself with puppets, I assosciate myself with people who understand where I'm coming from, my intentions here in UWF... Those two people are Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. They knew of my intentions, they knew I'm here to change the surface of Professional Wrestling. Over the past month I've been able to become the talk of the universe, not Ted DiBiase Junior... Nobody is spoken about more than I am today. However, it sickens me to know I have to relive history... Sometimes going back there isn't quite what you want... but for me... I'm sickened knowing that this puppet continues to squirm his way around the building and try get into my head. YOU'LL NEVER GET INTO MY HEAD REY! That's right... Rey freakin' Mysterio wants me to be his best pal again. Who in the world do you think you are?

The titantron lits up and shows this...

The-Undertaker-defeated-CM-Punk-Batista-and-Rey-Mysterio9.JPG

Remember this Rey? Do you remember the days where I turned my back on you? For the better, not for the worst? You ask me why, why did I never get an answer? Well Rey, you might be a freakin' puppet, a wannabe hero but back then you kept me away from capturing the Heavyweight Championship. After I got rid of you, I am on the top. Where am I now? On the top. You were lucky to even be in the Money In The Bank match Rey, it's probably the best thing management has offered you. The pain you've suffered in the past, the knee injuries, the shoulder... I know all about it Rey. I know exactly where to work on to ensure that little crack in your bone snaps. I'm not the same person you thought I was Rey, I'm more faster, stronger and a hell lot more dangerous. Whilst you're too busy trying to save the world and be another Hurricane Helms, you'll never be a superhero. Take a close look at Hurricane Helms career, he was nothing but a cruiserweight and Rey, that's exactly what you are. But there's no cruiserweight division here at all, so now you're trying play it tough with the big boys. Rey, you can't even last five minutes with us at all... You're not superior like you once were, once I injured you that was your career going downhill, whilst you've got the opportunity at Summerslam it just comes crashing down once again for you. Hurricane Helms' career died fast, he tried too hard at being a superhero but people grew tired of it quickly... they stopped believing. What would you do if these people stopped believing in you? When I was stuck with you... Nobody believed I had what it took to be a Champion, I hurt you. Turned my back on everyone and became better and posed as a huge threat to the entire roster. This is all about me Rey, this is about me shining... But after this week's Smackdown... I'm going to send you crashing to the canvas, let's just say... this is just a warm-up for what's to come at Summerslam.

Batista sits on top of the corner turnbuckle as he awaits for Rey to come out.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Smackdown: Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

All of a sudden the arena darkens a little bit and Rey Mysterio is shown sitting down backstage with a coffee in his hands he takes a sip of it and begins to talk to Batista

0.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Dave Batista... You know Dave I wish could be out there right now, out there to end your reign of terror, but right now I can't be. These fans must be suffering I can see it now the children crying, women scared, men doubting themselves....

Rey begins to act all sad and than he gets up and speak

Rey Mysterio: Ahh..... I kid, I kid. I am sure everyone in the arena is fine and there is no problem... See Dave you may put fear in the minds of many many people. Thing is Dave I don't fear you... no Dave I really don't. Fear its nowhere near my vocabulary Dave. I know Dave what are you thinking. If your not afraid of me why don't you come out here right now so you can kick my ass. I know the drill and Dave I think you are going to be in for one big surprise in three... two... one....

Lights in the arena flash around as the arena goes dark and only one spotlight is shown all of a sudden a familiar them hits its the super man theme

[video=youtube;e9vrfEoc8_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g[/video]

Rey Mysterio is shown at the top of the arena fans cheer and it looks like is on some sort of Zipline. Rey is as he goes and he ziplines down to the ring as Batista looks on. Rey goes and he smiles as he grabs a microphone and begin talking to Dave Batista

Rey Mysterio: Surprise Dave... hoped you like it. Now Dave you can't say I am scared of you because I am looking right to you face to face. Right now Dave you are the biggest villain here in the UWF there is no disputing that at all. There is no doubt that I look to stop you at any costs, but Dave I know you now know your out of tricks. See Dave I like to figure out how to stop my arch-nemesis's, and how I normally do that is I try to find some of there weak points, and some of your weak points is... "afraid of bravery, and stuck in the past". Now when I read that Dave it is kind of true. You always like to talk about how your going to beat up the next guy and batista bomb him, that is referring to the future, but than you have to talk about all the other guys you've Batista bombed... four was it now Dave? Well that is impressive for you man proud of you buddy. Dave though let me tell you something four will not stop me. This Friday on Smackdown Dave you are my biggest threat when it comes to the Money in the Bank Ladder match you are the one I need to focus on.
Cause Dave having you win... having you walk out of Florida at Summerslam with the Money in the Bank briefcase only spells bad things for us. So I am just saying this now, and saying it with great pride. Dave you will now what justice feels like. You will know what honesty feels like You will know....

All of a sudden Batista speaks back​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Batista still seated in the corner turnbuckle looks down on Rey Mysterio.

Batista;

How freakin' ironic is it for you to come out to the Superman theme song! Rey, what don't you frickin' understand? You'll never be a superhero! Yeah four bombs won't stop you, I'll only have to do ONE! Yet you still ignore everything I said, just like these freakin' puppets... It goes through one ear and out the other. Don't try tell me you've got no fear, I see it in your eyes Rey, I've known you far too long to tell your emotions even behind the freakin' mask! Surely ain't surprised by you coming out as Superman, you're predictable Rey. All you've done all your freakin' life is try keep these kids happy... Well Rey, I'm sorry to break the news to these kids but they're only going to witness me beating the living hell out of you. These kids are going to cry, have nightmares... Their mothers and fathers sure ain't gonna bring them back here after my actions. Perhaps, actions speak louder than words. After all nobody cares what I have to say, but I'll freakin' speak to remind you time after time that I'm not what I was five years ago... I am me now and forever. Bravery is something I accept Dave, it's something I am proud of yet a history lesson always put the fear inside them, especially you Rey. All my reminders of the past, you cannot handle it, which is why you denied everything I said and swept it under the rug. You cannot ignore the facts I brought things up that makes you uneasy when you sleep at night, I know your dreams Rey... But I crush them, I demolish them with my words because you are still grieving. You haven't moved on yet... I've moved onto bigger and better things, but you... you're just being a freakin' puppet, you're just an old man stuck inside a kids' body!

Batista steps down and gets into the face of Rey Mysterio

RackMultipart.7742.0_crop_340x234.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much about Summerslam just yet, worry about what's coming this week on Smackdown! I ALWAYS bring bad things to this place, you know that, the locker room knows that, the UWF Universe knows I always bring bad things. The problem with you Rey, you're too focused on Summerslam, too focused about that Money In The Bank briefcase... But are you going to be there? Will I let you be there? You got to think about those before you jump to conclusions, it's all about ME this week. Smackdown, I take you on, I beat you and I go to Summerslam capturing that Money In The Bank and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it Rey. NOTHING! I might be that villian, but I'll never be put down to sleep Rey. I'm an Animal, I'm an Animal that lives forever and never dies, you're just a Superhero that a villian can beat, a villian can embarrass. Yet once again, all these words I say... they go ignored, answer my damn question 'What are you going to do when these people realise you're all talk and you cannot make them happy with your lies? The lies that you will put a stop to a villian like me. The fact is nobody can stop me.... SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO REY? TELL ME!'

Batista shoves Rey's chest a few times before Rey snaps back.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Rey looks at Dave as he begins to speak

images

Rey Mysterio: Dave... are you saying I am not a superhero? Are you disregarding the justice I have brought here in the UWF? I disregarded everything you said because it was all in the past Dave. Look Dave look around you, people here they need someone to guide them through the dark times that may be coming here in the UWF. That is solely my mission, and that right there is my passion. I want people knowing they can come here and enjoy themselves, and not have people like you ruin there good times. You want to brag all the time Dave, you always want to talk about how you are so great. Dave you know I use to respect you... You know that I cared for your wife, and children still to this day. It is because we were once friends. You look to throw it all away don't you Dave? You look to grab every piece we had together and toss it in the trash. That is something I don't respect and this is why you must be stopped.

fans cheer as Rey paces around and he begins to speak once again to speak to Batista

Rey Mysterio: That is why Dave at Smackdown I am not worrying about anything. I am not worried about what you are going to do to me, because Dave you won't stop me. You say it will only take one Batista bomb... just one? Well Dave hate to break it to you but it will take more than just one for you to stop me. Dave you can't stop me, and you won't stop me. See the thing is Dave the reason why I brought up Summerslam is for you to realize no matter what happens in our match come Friday night... whether I lose, win, or draw is for you to realize I will be there. I will be in that ladder match to stop you. This match right here it is going to be a feeling out process for both you and I. This is going to be a match where you will understand that it takes a lot of work to defeat someone like me. I am not going to just lie down and say cover me Dave... no you know that's not my style. I am going to do what is best for me, and not only that but do what is best for Smackdown. Dave you are pure evil... and you know what Dave you wanna know how I am going to stop you. I am going to hit the 619 of justice not one time...not two times... but three times so you realize what justice is really like.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Sting's music stops playing almost as soon as it begins, leading everyone in the arena to believe that there are technical difficulties going on. As there is silence as far as music goes, out walks Sting, dressed as Damien Sandow with a fake beard on his face, with his hair styled in the same manner and the robe on.

Sting: If I may beg your indulgence for a moment, my name is Damien Stingdow and I am the savior of all you ignoramuses that make up the body of individuals I can best summarize as the unwashed masses. You see, hygiene is very important to this intellectual savior, and I want to make sure hygiene becomes just as important to you. Be sure to apply deodorant to your underarms so that you do not reek of perspiration. Wash and condition your hair with the appropriate products, and be thorough when scrubbing your body, so that you avoid reeking of perspiration and body odor as a result of neglecting to do so. Not only this, but you should remember to brush your teeth and floss after every meal. When you do all of these things, then and only then will you cease to be the unwashed masses.

There's only one thing that bothers me more than unwashed ignoramuses, and that's black baseball bats, it is a phobia that me and my tag team partner Daniel have in common, especially when it's a man in face paint and a trenchcoat that's coming our way in possession of said bat. I mean, why wear a trenchcoat and look like a thug when you could wear a monogram bathrobe and look like you've just left the sauna? Why wear face paint when you can have a grizzly beard like mine? And as for the bat, actually let's not discuss the bat, I still have memories of running scared at the sight of that bat last week. I haven't slept a wink, because every time I close my eyes, I see that crazed old man holding the bat, ready to swing it at me and Daniel.

So I have decided that, in addition to saving the unwashed masses from rotten teeth and stinking bodies, I will also destroy every single baseball bat that has ever been produced. Wooden, aluminum, plastic, I will see them all completely eradicated, then no one will have to live with the fear that someone may strike them with it. You're welcome.

Sting laughs as he enters the ring and stands beside Cena, who also cracks a smile as he looks at the "Icon". Daniel looks unamused as the music of the real Sandow hits the PA system.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

The crowd immediately boo as Sandow emerges on the stage, seemingly not one to waste any time he begins to make his way down the ramp raising his microphone

SD__665_030-1.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment, MY name is Damien Sandow and unlike these two miscreants I am here to help all of you. For far too long the ignorant masses of the UWF audience have been lead into the slaughter of their own ineptitude by the likes of these two very men. You two have been erroneously elevated to cult like status in this business, which has only served to further the descent into the doldrums of ignorance of each and every one of you. And as the avenging sword of taste and decency I cannot, and will not sit back and allow this matter to continue. I however would like to point out that now thanks to duo of Mr. Bryan and I, some eyes have been opened and they’ve seen the mockery people such as yourselves have made of this fine industry. And on this week’s serial we look only to further that message just as we do each and every other week.

*Sandow climbs up the steel steps*

However, on this week’s serial it shall not be just another day of shining the light on the false prophets of the UWF roster. This week is rather different for it will be a night to make an example out of you two. To show the ignorant unwashed masses what their fate is if they choose to go against our message and continue down their road of incompetence. So while Mr. Sting and Mr. Cena choose to have their fun and amuse themselves with sophomoric mockery, Mr. Bryan and I shall be getting work done. And that work is salvation, salvation from doltishness, salvation from ignorance, and salvation from the likes of you.

*Sandow turns his head to the side as the crowd boos his so called saving*

Please remain silent when I am speaking thank you

*the crowd only gets louder with their hatred as Sandow simply continues on*

And while their ignorant diminutive minds won’t allow them to fully comprehend the magnitude of what we are doing for them, once our mission has garnered more freed minds it will be them who will finally realize what they have been saved from. Once in that state of mind they shall see that mere celebration is an action taken by simpletons who do not realize there isn’t time to be spent on frugal ear shattering music or dancing. They will however be moved to utter a simple thank you to their saviors to which we shall respond as we always do to those we have freed from the chains of ignorance. You’re welcome

SBS

Reaction score

Ok folks, Idk if its just a bad week or if this is a new trend but I have got only one promo for this show so far and its tomorrow. I'm upset that two of my matches, one I had big plans for, have not even been tt'd for yet. That little tirade aside if someone wants to help me seeing as I just wrote a bunch of raw by doing a match I'd greatly appreciate it. Those looking to get on staff now is your chance.

So recap. Need promos, get tting people who haven't tt'd, and need a writer or two for this week. Thanks guys.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Big Show vs Rob Van Dam

For a moment there’s a big silence in the arena when suddenly ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam and his manager Bill "Fonzie" Alfonso appear under the titantron with a wide smile on their faces as the crowd chants RVD's name. Huge ovation for Rob Van Dam and Fonzie. RVD goes down the ramp and making his way towards the ring, while Fonzie is jumping behind him, holding the European Championship in his hands and he's blowing his whistle ...

rvdandfonzie.png

On the way to the ring, Rob is high-fiving many of the fans and when he reaches the ring, he enters it and after him goes Fonzie. Rob then jumps and turns around, pointing with his thumbs at him, while Fonzie goes for the microphone. When he gives the mic to RVD, Rob starts to speak ...

You know, people usually talk about the fight of David and Goliath. Well, from now on, David and Goliath will be replaced by RVD and Big Show. Same rivals, same ending ...

People start to chant RVD's name and RVD immediately continues ...

Here in UWF exist two types of people. The one, who let speak someone else for themselves and those, like me, who can kick anyone's ass on their own. Ted DiBiase belongs to that first group of people and just to be clear, that's the real reason, why he's World Heavyweight Champion right now, but nonetheless, today it's not the useless champion I'm gonna fight, it's his babysitter, Big Show. When you look at that giant man, what's the first thing that come to your mind? Oh yeah, he's fat. He looks like ate his own mother, because she didn't give him fifth ration of beans, but ... that man is really strong and guys, he's DAM angry. It looks like the only chance I'll have is going to be runnin' around the ring, screaming "Please, don't eat me!". Well, I'm not that kind of guy, I'll simply stand in the middle of the ring, I'm gonna knock his teeth out and hit the 5-star Frog Splash. Of course, there's one big problem. There's a possibility, that when I jump off that turnbuckle and I'll land on Big Show, his belly is gonna ricochet me up in the sky, but that would not be cool, if I don't take any risks. You know what is a good thing about this dude? He always let you know, when he's about to end the match. *RVD just raises his hand up in the air* AAAAARGHRGRHRGRAHAA!!

RVD just imitated Big Show's scream before his finishing manouver as crowd is laughing like hell. RVD just waits for the attendance to calm down and then continues ...

Big Show, dude, you know, I know it's not right to make fun of you, because you're fat and ugly. But in all seriousness, it's all your fault, that you are overweighted and overrated. Maybe one day, when you stop being full of crap, you'll get slimmer and maybe, you'll also become a better athlete. You see, right now, you're good, but you're not Rob van Dam good. And here's the kicker ... you'll never be as good as me. You see, me? I'm a European Champion. Me and my friend Rey Rey? We'll soon have a tag team gold around our waist. And your boyfriend Ted, should be worried about The Whole Fuckin' Show, because as soon as I'll kick your ass, I'm comin' for him. NOw you're probably wondering ... wondering ... Do monkeys have the abbility to wondering about somethin'? It doesn't matter, the fact is that, you should pack your bags and pack your giant ass and leave this buildin', because Rob Van Dam is ready to kick your fuckin' morbidly obesed ass. I know, that it's a tough pill to swallow ... well ... I guess it's not that hard to swallow it for you. You look like you already swallowed few ..... few tons. Uhmm ... oh yeah, I guess that's all the magic, so ... your turn buddy! Just stay cool!

RVD just take a look at Fonzie, as they exchange a few words, when suddenly ...

BDC

Reaction score

In case that one is NOT my promo, I'm PMing the promo I sent EOR! Jarrett just wont shut up! lol!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Smackdown 8/17: Bray Wyatt Vs Zack Ryder

Bray Wyatt suddenly appears on the titantron.

afcIy.png

Bray Wyatt: I'm a little busy this week, bein' the spiritual advisor and deliverer of wisdom that I am, I have people to save. But I will take time out of my week to address my opponent this week Zack Ryder for he is a case for salvation can be offered and hopefully, he will see the light and take to my teachings. Y'see, Zack Ryder is an ignorant man. He makes his little show on the internet which I believe is watched by millions on end, millions of people watch this man act like a simpleton and an idiot and sure, he makes money from it I'm sure, but that's just further corruption of a once intelligent mind. An intelligent mind that is open to the suggestion, the mere suggestion that there is a higher power, a spiritual celestial being. That mind, is still there, man, I know it. But to get to that mind, that open mind that is willing to believe, I need to perform a physical exorcism. I need to exorcise my will and exorcise the demons from your mind and your soul, brother. I need to rid you of your moral monsters. People say that monsters don't exist, well at least not any more. There was times when monsters were seen, like yer vampires, yer werewolves, yer dragons and yer sea beasts... but now it's the monsters inside your head that you ALL should fear.

But fear not, my brothers and sisters, because Bray Wyatt can save you. And I can save Zack Ryder. I need to beat all those dirty thoughts and sinful intents from his head and show him the way to enlightenment. I can promise him salvation but only if he is willing. I can save him before the Money in The Bank Ladder Match and show him that his urges to be the holder of that hallowed briefcase are just that, urges, and urges that must be cancelled with love for my brothers and sisters in the congregation. Love for me, man, and I will love him back just like a father. For I have love to share with the world, man... I just don't know if this world is ready for someone like me, man, someone you can not truly understand. How can you accept what you can't understand you may ask?... well, if you listen to Bray Wyatt, heed Bray Wyatt and BELIEVE in Bray Wyatt then you will learn to accept my holiness and I will guide you in this life and into the next after the death of this world. We will dance on the ashes children and we will cherish the love of Bray Wyatt... you can be one of us Zack, you can feel that love, real love, man... and with that love comes spiritual enlightenment and good things... because like I say, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt.

Join Us.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler