UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown 8/10/12Jeff Jarrett v. Rey Mysterio

The cameras cut to Jarrett as he seems to be on his iphone. He suddenly looks up.

Jarrettrey4.png

Jeff Jarrett: Sorry, Rey Rey, you lost me at Seattle and beautiful…

The crowd erupts into citywide chorus of hate.

Jeff Jarrett, still playing on his phone: Nah, I got bored so I thought I’d look up like the top ten things about Seattle. Couldn’t find anything, but this one comment that mentions Blow and Hookers! Wait here’s something interesting. Reasons Seattle blows…ironic, huh? Top Three? Most fugly women per capita…hey, get a camera on the moose on the front row over here. And she’s one of the pretty ones! All men here are pussies…big surprise! And #1? Even the gays here dress badly! Ha!!

(in case you think I made that up- 10 reasons Seattle BLOWS :: Seattle Shmeng :: The Mystery of Why Seattle Sucks )

Rey-Mysterio-Black-MAsk-1.jpg

Mysterio is in the ring now and staring a hole through Jarrett who finally puts his phone away.

Jeff Jarrett: So you’re here to save the day, eh, Speedy, the Mexican Mighty Mouse? Well, I think you’re too late! Between the booking and the talent (or lack of it) on Smackdown, there’s no saving this show, SORRY! No, there’s only one thing that will salvage this television wasteland; and that is an infusion of wrestling greatness ala Del Rio or, yours truly, Double J!

The crowd still doesn’t agree.

Jeff Jarrett: I mean, be honest, Rey! The only crime being committed is these idiots in the stands being fleeced of their earnings by the idiot management in the back laughing all the way to the bank! Come on! When your champion is Ted DiBiase…JUNIOR…well, there ya go! Typical bureaucratic bullshit!

JarrettRey1.png

Rey halfway agrees with the last fact.

Jeff Jarrett: But don’t you skip your sanctimonious, sawed off ass down here and defend these people! They come here wishing they were like me or Del Rio all the time knowing they can’t! This should be a lesson in life and not some comic book, pie in the sky nonsense! But, I really don’t blame ya, Rey. I understand you HAVE to come down here and pander to these cretins. But I don’t have to, Mysterio! I don’t have a t-shirt or a mask to sell! It’s not like I’m out at the merchandise table selling little guitars so the brats’ll run down hoping I’ll sign one so they can sell it on eBay and get that new X-box game! I’m not going to pat them on their greasy little heads and tell them to take their vitamins and say their prayers! I’m not gonna lie to them, REY! Life bites and then ya die, unless, of course, you were born into wrestling royalty like me and Del Rio!

The crowd gets loud and Rey shakes his head.

Jeff Jarrett: Oh, you know it’s true! Not gonna sugar coat it! And I’m sure as HELL not gonna play your game on Smackdown, REY! When we meet in the ring, I’m grounding your circus act! No top rope for you, Mysterio! Nope! It’s gonna be one, two, three in the MIDDLE of the ring! And, in the end, actual wrestling prowess will win the day and Double J, Jeff Jarrett, will finally prove (Jarrett points all around the crowd) all a you middle class yayhoos wrong when the referee raises my hand in victory! And, THAT, you can take to the bank!

Jarrett smiles waiting for an answer​

Reactions: 1 person

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Smackdown 8/10/12Jeff Jarrett v. Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio paces around as he looks at Jeff with some good intent. Rey than begins to chuckle a little and he begins to speak

25937.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Give it up Jeff! Look ese' no one wants to be like you. I mean who would want to dress up as a man who disgusted his whole country. Alberto Del Rio decided to spit in the face of Lucha Libre, he decided to take off his mask and turn his back on what made him. You call that someone people want to be? No that is what I a call a sell out and no one respects a sell out. So why would you want to be like that? Or even like you Jeff? Jeff you made a little claim talking about how Smackdown could not be saved, how there is no chance for it. Well Jeff I see a lot of stuff that needs to be saved here on Smackdown, and I know I can save it and make it fun here once again for the people, but Jeff to critique to what you think how a show should be run... well I think you may be forgetting about impact.

Fans give a big "oooooo" at Rey taking a jab at impact

Rey Mysterio: I know, I know. That was wrong of me, but when you insult Smackdown as a whole, you are insulting not only me but the smackdown roster. Like I said Jeff this roster could be save, they are some evil seeds on here, there are people who decide to make silly mistakes, but Jeff as stated before your just a common street thief, I mean Karen I feel sorry for you. I've said it earlier but how do you sleep at night? Knowing your husband acts this immature, acts like he is still relevant, and acts like he can beat me. Karen once again I'm sorry but hey hopefully there is hope for your children. Jeff though the path of good is still available. You can always walk to path of justice...

Though if you feel that path is not right for you so be it because whether the evil is small, or huge there is always going to be someone that is going to stop it. The darkness may overshadow the light, but sometimes the light although small will always gleam blight and will always be stronger... There needs to be a hero here for people to trust and you don't see that Jeff, well Jeff you will see in your eyes, my 619 of truth when it hits... It make you realize what justice really is, and what is the light in this world. So Jeff I hope you understand.... and realize not only your one move away from the 619, but justice will always prevail.

Fans cheer as Rey awaits a response​

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/10/12 Card*

Aw, man! I had a great finisher, but couldn't drop it at work! lol! Oh, well, guess you all will have to miss it! :) Good session, Chase! Had fun!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Wish I'd had time to throw another TT up this week, I had a good one planned. Oh well, until we meet again Prod...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: SD! - Y.E.S./Wyatt vs. Cena/Hardy/Edge

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
[video=youtube;wcLYcXybr_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLYcXybr_A[/video]

Edge walks out on stage to a thunderous ovation from the crowd.

He walks down towards the middle of the ramp and then does his pose as the pyro goes off.

He then continues his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He poses on the rope before getting off and uses his mic.

Edge: So finally… the part of the show everyone has been waiting for. TO hear what I have to say. And what do I have to say about this? I say… Bryan… you are an idiot. YES! What? YES! What? YES! I think I was trying to use your catchphrase but it didn’t seem to work out that well. Kinda sucks when it is only one word but ah well. But you think for one second that I’ma hide in back and not say anything… you are in for a world of hurt. I tell you right now kid… you are in over your head. You are just one of those that just does not get it. That just does not understand it. That just does not know what it is to be the best. To be the absolute best to the point that anything I do is seen as completely and utterly awesome whereas all you can do is say one word repeatedly to get any sort of reaction. So you better bet your ass that I’ll be ready to kick yours all over the ring and give you and your little girlfriend there a spear or two.

Yeah Sandy I’m referring to you. I showed you that I can beat you once and I’ll be more than glad to show you again that I am more than capable of doing it. It’s all a matter of time before you realize that you are outclassed in every single way imaginable. That you are not as good as you want to believe yourself to be. That you are just… just another guy on the spoke where as I am the actual wheel and with me missing nothing will work. Whereas if you are missing… ah well. So I’m just letting you know now that I’m planning on beating you again, I’m planning on humiliating your partner there and for Wyatt… well… what does he matter anyways?

I’m here for the fans and I’m going to give the fans a show for sure. So get yourselves primed and ready cause we are going to take this show over and we are going to overcome the baddies over there and reign supreme. The only question really is… will I break a sweat? I’m willing to wager… NO! NO! NO! Sorry I’m trying that catchphrase thing again… it just doesn’t seem cool. Okay… I’m done.

Edge lowers his mic.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: SD! - Y.E.S./Wyatt vs. Cena/Hardy/Edge

Bray Wyatt suddenly appears on the titantron and begins to cut his promo.

0_crop_340x234.jpg

Bray Wyatt: While all you folks down there in the ring are jibbin' and jabbin', I'm back here plannin' the saviour of the world, man. That's what separates me from all y'all there in the ring. Well... I say that, then I get to some thinkin', and it comes to my mind that Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan, Your Enlightened Saviours, ain't like the rest of you. Nah, they're like Bray Wyatt in many aspects. They indeed do strive for the betterment of mankind as a species... while my words travel on a different plane, man... I'm savin' souls. So really, the pairin' of Bray Wyatt and Y.E.S makes a whole bunch of sense. I mean, together we can truly rid this of ignorance, nonchalance and indifference as well as sin and moral monsters... it'd be heavenly, man.

Bray Wyatt looks down at the ground, he looks back up with a smirk on his face.

But lookin' at our opponents I don't see the same kinda unity that we could have, man. No sir, I see three men who want at each other because they is all goin' for that top spot. They've all already been there before elsewhere sure, but it's eatin' them all up that they can't get the big one. Especially you John Cena, I know you 'beat' me last week, but I know I took a lot of fight out of you, man. And y'know what, you may well have made me submit... but nobody has pinned my shoulders to the mat for three seconds yet, man. Nobody can. Not you, not Jeff Hardy and certainly not Edge. Now as Jeff said, we've been facin' off a few times now, but Jeff said that I lacked the competence and achievments and that got me thinkin' and me and Cousin Eli here and we came to the conclusion that you ain't done nothin' here either. So I find it funny that you choose my acheivments or lack of as a basis for your argument. I also find it funny that my one true achievement when all is said and done will trump everything and anything ANY of you do, man... because I'm gonna bring about the end of this world, man.

Bray Wyatt laughs to himself before continuing.

And I invite Daniel and Damien to stand inside the saved circle as this world burns because when it does... I want some enlightened folks to save mankind... or what's left of it after this impending apocylypse... and well, would they make good candidates for the 'restart'... well, I'd say....

YES.

SBS

Reaction score

Ok folks its update time. EOR has disappeared with computer problems. I'm currently out on Vacation and won't be back to my computer till probably late tonight. I'm going to try my damndest to get this thing up later, so please bear with me. I greatly appreciate your patience.

SBS

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Anyone who can write...

MSG ME now while I have this computer.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card: 8/17/12 Card*

newsmackdownbanner1.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown 8/10/12 Card

Better late then never some would say and that is what many Smackdown fans throughout the world have been saying after last nights late but exciting addition of Friday Night Smackdown. This week Smackdown looks to get back on track with another massive card only 9 days away from the biggest party of the Summerslam. Last week we saw the Anti-Christ Jeff Hardy show up and allow the members of Y.E.S. to destroy the Rated R Superstar! Plus Dibiase failed in his attempt to be Champion of Champions thanks to chaos at ringside. Also, JBL made a shocking appearance on Smackdown last week. What does it mean for the UWF universe, hopefully this edition of Smackdown will be able to answer some of the questions the UWF universe has in store, all live from the East Coast in Atlanta, Georgia.

Match 1

DelRio.jpg
vs.
TripleH.jpg

Alberto Del Rio v. Triple H

The Game came up just short of in his bid to defeat the European Champion last week. This week one of the men looking to dethrone said European Champion at Summerslam will have his chance to prove he is better then the Game in Alberto Del Rio. When the Aristocrat dates the infamous Son-in-Law in a battle of Wrestling nobility, what will be the clincher? The Armbreaker or the Pedigree?

Match 2

ZackRyder.jpg
vs.
BrayWyatt1.jpg

Zack Ryder v. Bray Wyatt

Ryder continues his trend (and not of the Twitter variety) of facing off against his MITB opponents. Ryder is 1-1 against them and has a chance to finish going into Summerslam with a winning record. His opponent is no laughing matter however as Wyatt has been on a quiet roll lately he is looking to continue it this week. So when they butt heads will the Broski of Youtube survive, or will the Preacher find help from out sources and owe another victory to the Grace of God.

Match 3

ReyMysterio.jpg
Vs.
Batista.jpg

Rey Mysterio v. Batista
For weeks now Batista has left bodies in his wake and has appeared literally unstoppable. Well no more says the Superhero of UWF and his MITB opponent Rey Mysterio who is going to face off against the Animal in a singles match on Smackdown. Batista is looking to prove he is the real Superman of Smackdown while Rey better hope he is a Man of Steel if he hopes to defeat the Animal. Its strength vs. heart and unfortunately for Rey in real life the Hero isn't guaranteed to come out with the win.

Match 4

BigShow.jpg
VS.
RVDEuor.jpg

Big Show v. Rob Van Dam

The Big Show returns to in ring action at Summerslam, teaming with Ted Dibiase in a Handicap match. Not wanting to go in cold the 7 foot Giant has asked for an opponent to get rid of any ring rust. Who would be ballsy enough however to answer the call, why none other than Mr. Friday Night himself Rob Van Dam. The European Champion has been on a roll since winning the European Championship and what a bigger way to go into Summerslam then by beating the biggest man on the roster. Of course the Big Show is no joke and with the World Champion going to be at ringside, the European Champion might not make to Summerslam.

Main Event

JeffHardy.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Jeff Hardy

DamienSandow.jpg
&
DanielBryan.jpg
vs.
StingTagChamp.jpg
&
JohnCena.jpg

Y.E.S. vs. Sting and John Cena

Only 9 days away Sting may have to defend the UWF Tag Team Championships by himself with Joe on the shelf, however this week Sting will indeed have a partner in John Cena. This match was demanded moments after the six man tag on Smackdown last week. As an added incentive to get his shit together Acting General Manager Jim Cornette has made Hardy the Special Guest Referee. With an identity confused Hardy as the official does this tilt the favor to Y.E.S. or will even a screwed up Hardy not be enough to stop the Icon and the Number One Contender from going into Summerslam with a major victory. Tune in to find out!

WE Will Hear From:

Vince McMahon:
The chairman of the board will be on Smackdown this week with a huge announcement. Tune in to find out!

Y.E.S.: Just days away from their World Tag Team Title Shot the duo have been unstoppable. This week we will enter the two man team's locker room and learn what our enlightened saviors do for fun when they aren't trying to save us.

Bray Wyatt: He was instrumental in his team's win last week, and his thoughts on why God will be with him at Summerslam and why he will be Mr. Money in the Bank.

Ted Dibiase: He failed in his attempt to beat Stone Cold yet still believes himself to be the true Champion of Champions and why he is going to prove it when he beats John Cena at Summerslam.

The Justice League: The two men want tag team gold sure, but we'll sit down with UWF's superheroes and talk about their hopes for Summerslam and beyond.

Anyone else who wants to send a promo in is welcome too.

OOC: NOTE! This will be the Go Home Show to Summerslam as I have a final the Friday before the event. So that Tom doesn't have to write it himself we will not have a show and you will have a full week to TT for Summerslam. This is your last chance to impress us guys, especially those of you in the money in the bank ladder match. So get to it guys.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown Card: 8/17/12 Card*

:mark: I take on Chase this week.

Let's do this buddy!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Good match for me, I'll have a lot fun TTing against Alberto Del Rio.

Looks like I won't be able to jump onto the SummerSlam card after all but I'll come up with something.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Me and Blizzard? That's going to be a lot of fun, I already have an idea for my first trash talk.

Lewb

Reaction score

I woulda put money on me facing Edge one on one, but this is a nice surprise, gunna be a lot better for my characters development too. The tag match is sure to be great, and I'm working on a lil something on the side too!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
UWF SmackDown!: Alberto Del Rio v.s Triple H

*Time To Play The Game*

[video=youtube;6H-2QnT5GbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-2QnT5GbY[/video]

Triple H takes his usual time coming to the ring. He spits on some fans in the aisle way before making his way to the side of the ring. You known the side of the ring that faces the most important camera. Trips gets up on the apron and spits again this time widely on the entire first few rows in the crowd. He ignores the people thinking it's disgusting and heads to the upper right corner to pose for all his adoring fans. He waits for the crowd to die down before going for ringside mic threatening crew nearside to give it to him. Trips walks back towards the center and looks around at the arena before speaking.

Triple-H.png

Triple H:
Hah... RVD you pulled one over on me, I got to admit. However that is kind of your thing so I can move on without even thinking you may be better than me... So now on SmackDown! this week I go from someone I can't stand in facing to someone I wouldn't mind hitting the gym with... but well Alberto Del Rio it can never be like that because after SmackDown!, after I destroy you, after I decimate you I will just walk with a grin on my face. Everyone knows what I'm capable of but you got a little thing about you... It's like RVD in a sense. You can both run and hide and somehow still win in the end. It's a great attribute but you know what it really is? It's just pure... luck.

Triple H paces back and forth getting much more serious as he does so.

Triple H:
It's luck, it will be a fluke. I've tell with this stuff my entire career. It's why I lost titles... because you know on my merit and work ethic I can put anyone away just like that. A simple snap of the fingers and it's all back to square one. Me... I... THE GAME reclaiming his glory that you do not DESERVE. Alberto Del Rio listen up and listen clearly... I am going to beat your ass. It's going to be pretty damn bad, too. You know that invitation you sent me a few weeks ago. I think I got it right here... Ah hold on this suit has two pockets inside.... It's quite expanisve.

triplmwe+h+green+tie+pin+suit+thief

So after fumbling around a bit Hybrid H pulls out an envelope that he politely opens.

Triple H: Hmmm... You know what I may not tell you what this is. It did say private, it did say things like not for everyone's eyes. Well, you know it didn't think it was going to come to this so you know what I'll give you that treat. Now, don't say I never did anything for you.

Triple H straightens up and starts to read a card from the envelope.

Triple H:
Dear Hunter Hearst Hemsley... I cordiallly invite you to my fiesta. My party of all parties. The greatest spectacle since my last great spectacle... Please show up and please be apart of it. It would be a honor for me and all my familia. Si, Si... Also P.S.... "This is my favorite part"... Bring some extra wine because I don't wine don't to go in my cellar.

Triple H folds up the note and puts it away in suit pocket looking quite manly.

Triple H:
Yeah, so right now Alberto Del Rio, I would like to say something. I'm... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I couldn't come to your little party, your siesta. I was planning to and I bought Steph this new dress but then I remembered something... My wine is also in the cellar. Hey, man I feel ya. I hate the dark too. I don't like cobwebs or spiders either. It's totally understandable. So don't take offense to this or what I'm going do to you this coming SmackDown!... Because I am going to beat the ever living hell out of you. Not because I hate you, not because have to and not because I am the best. It's because I can and that is how the cards lie now... So I hope you are prepared, Alberto. I hope you are prepared for the ass whupping of your life.... Prepare for...

Triple H is soon cut off by his opponent's music or something like it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.