UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: UWF PRESENTS HEATWAVE: FRIDAY 6/22/2012

Honestly, I've never enjoyed TTing more than I have recently under you guys as head writers. I know some people may think I'm being bias because I got a title shot quite soon after being on the brand, and that's great, but the real reason is the fact that you guys make shows enjoyable and work your asses off. I mean I love reading your matches. It's not just SD though, RAW as well is top and I've never enjoyed e-feds as much. Keep it up guys and the TTers will continue to do you proud I'm sure.

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Heatwave World Heavyweight Championship - Dean Ambrose (c) vs Ted DiBiase Jr

Ambrose's smile fades away from his face.

Oh I bet you would love nothing more then to end my career. There is only one man who can end my career and that man is me! How the hell could you end my career? With your little Dream Street? Some form of suplex or submission? There's nothing career ending about you except boring people to death. As poor kid street fighting I can do some things you would never dream of doing. I might gouge your eye out or bite some flesh off, who knows! I will do anything to win. You act like I'm poor. Yes I was poor as a youth and through most of my life, but as World Heavyweight Champion, you get a very nice raise. I'm not rich but I'm certainly not poor. If I was rich, I'd be an arrogant, self righteous asshole! I don't need all the riches in the world. You can have all that stuff Ted. All I need is the World Heavyweight Championship and whatdaya' know, I got that right here.

The crowd cheers as Ambrose raises the World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm a really nice guy Teddy, I get along very well with people but it's just that they don't get along with me. I'm pretty intimidating in case you didn't notice. Not everybody wants to be friends with a guy who beats the living hell out of people. I mean if I were them I'd be scared of me too. I can see it in your eyes. Your afraid of me as well but you can't just come out and say it. Getting this title shot is quite possibly the worst break in your entire career. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me from beating you just like I've done countless others.

You may think I'm trying to play mind games but the fact of the matter is, I can barely control my own thoughts. I just say whatever comes to my mind. I'm pretty much playing mind games with myself every single day. Do you know how many times I've actually woken up and didn't know how i got there or what I did the previous day. Luckily here I can just ask someone or watch TV because ya' know, I'm all over the TV these days. I plan on making an example out of you this Friday on Heatwave. No amount of money will be able to get you out of this match. Your gonna go from poster boy to just another casualty of war on my list.

The crowd explodes in a deafening fashion as Ambrose walks right up into Ted Dibiase's face.

Untitled-2.jpg

Earlier you were talking about us not liking each other. I never said I hated you, i said I hated people like you. But now I really do hate you. I wasn't too fond of Daniel Bryan but I didn't really hate him. I respected him a bit. Now you on the other hand have no redeeming qualities. I do hate you. If I respected Daniel Bryan and beat the living tar out of him, just imagine what I could potentially do to you. I'm gonna have to send you back to ol' daddy in pieces. Poor Ted Dibiase Sr. is going to have a paraplegic son. Good thing he has another son. I've never seen him but I'm pretty sure he's better than you. You getting this title shot against me is a disgrace to not only me, this World Heavyweight Championship but to all of UWF. If a man like this can get an opportunity against me, You might as well have me defend this title every single week. You better be damn sure I'll still win week in and week out because I'm no normal man, I'm a king. The era of Dean Ambrose has just begun and there's nothing you or anyone else can do to stop it.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

TT'ing with Sam this week was awesome, definitely has me back in the zone as Sting. The fact that we caused you guys to rebook your plans is impressive, I am proud of us. Looking forward to reading and reviewing Heatwave, as well as seeing what's in store for Smackdown next week. Blastoise is very happy and looking forward to delivering a victorious Hydro Pump to Charizard and the RAW brand.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Fire always loses to Water Dresden :)...

That's why us on Smackdown Rock! Just so you guys know...

The Royal Rumble Match, HBK/Batista, Hunter/Bryan & I believe the WHC are only things left to do... So backstage promos would be welcomed :).

BDC

Reaction score

Fire always loses to Water Dresden :)...

That's why us on Smackdown Rock! Just so you guys know...

The Royal Rumble Match, HBK/Batista, Hunter/Bryan & I believe the WHC are only things left to do... So backstage promos would be welcomed :).

You tell'em EOR! Smackdown will RISE!

Aniking

Reaction score

I just wanna throw a quick apology to Hoov for our match only going to 2-2. I literally haven't been able to get online from about an hour after his 2nd TT to something like half an hour ago, so I've had no time to get our match to 3-3 like a couple of others have gone to. Hopefully that doesn't ruin his chances in the Rumble as I definitely found out how top notch his Daniel Bryan really is, and it helped me realise that I really do not like playing Triple H haha. We'll see what happens though.

Anyway, keen for the show!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

I just wanna throw a quick apology to Hoov for our match only going to 2-2. I literally haven't been able to get online from about an hour after his 2nd TT to something like half an hour ago, so I've had no time to get our match to 3-3 like a couple of others have gone to. Hopefully that doesn't ruin his chances in the Rumble as I definitely found out how top notch his Daniel Bryan really is, and it helped me realise that I really do not like playing Triple H haha. We'll see what happens though.

Anyway, keen for the show!

It's cool dude. I can understand. I've been busy myself so it's alright. You're Triple H is good man but if you're not feeling it then that's a whole different thing. Hope you stick around here tho man.

But yes, on to the show!

Lewb

Reaction score

Looking forward to this show so much. So excited to see whether Hate is risen above, or if it's twisted!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Just another Update... I'm gonna be writing the Royal Rumble in the next an hour or so...

So we should have the show up about 5GMT! Aside from the Royal Rumble, all we're waiting on is Prodigy to bring in a promo!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

Just another Update... I'm gonna be writing the Royal Rumble in the next an hour or so...

So we should have the show up about 5GMT! Aside from the Royal Rumble, all we're waiting on is Prodigy to bring in a promo!

It's on its way broski.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Okay, the show is almost ready to go up... I'm about to put it together as we speak :)

SBS has had a family emergency, so I'm gonna have a cig, sit down with a warm cuppa and then get this show up... It's gonna be mark out city.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Okay, the show is almost ready to go up... I'm about to put it together as we speak :)

SBS has had a family emergency, so I'm gonna have a cig, sit down with a warm cuppa and then get this show up... It's gonna be mark out city.

Can Dresden make his way to the Great American Bash and become World Heavyweight Champion while he's also UWF Champion? Tune in and find out! :D

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Friday Night Smackdown: June 29th 2012 Card

UWFSmackdownban.png

UWF Friday Night Smackdown: June 29th 2012: Card

We just witnessed a night unlike any other in the early history of the UWF as the first ever Supershow was a smashing success. A Royal Rumble match, two title matches, 5 Number One Contenders decided, and the World Title changed hands twice. Desmond Wolfe was very proud of the show and has again decided to mix things up. This week's Smackdown will host an unusual event, a Wild Dueces Tournament. The rules are as follows, superstars have been randomly picked and formed into six different tag teams. The 6 teams will all compete live here tonight to advance. And what does the winning team ask. Desmond Wolfe has promised the winning team will do battle for some Gold, but what gold is it no one knows. Perhaps a third title belt? Even regardless of the prize teams will be in action, even our World Champion will be in a tag team match, as well as the highly anticipated Dibiase HHH match that has the potential to steal the show. Live from Dallas, Texas.

Tournament Match 1

Jeff Jarrett and Dave Batista (The Tennessee Animals) vs. Rey Mysterio and Derrick Bateman (Heroes in Training)

The red hot Batista and Jeff Jarrett have been put together to take on Smackdown's resident Superhero and his new sidekick, the young Derrick Bateman. Batista and Jarrett look to continue their winning ways and keep their respective streaks going. However Bateman is looking to make a statement folks and his partner is the Ultimate Justice fighter himself Rey Mysterio. Mysterio and Bateman will look to vanquish evil, while Batista and Jarrett look to make headway in the tournament by leaving a trail of bodies behind.

Tournament Match 2

Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow (Intellectual Dragons) vs. Samoa Joe and Sting (Killtime!)

In the second match-up of the tournament will pit some of the more technical wrestlers on the roster against one another. On one side will be Daniel Bryan who is still furious after coming off a loss at Starrcade as well as being screwed by Smackdown's general manager in the Royal Rumble match. His partner the man who without his name there would be no Smackdown (Thank you Dres) Damien Sandow. Who was made a laughing stalk in his pathetic Royal Rumble stints and looks to get back to saving us in this match. On the otherside is the man who eliminated Sandow twice, the Icon Sting and the man who made his debut on Smackdown Samoa Joe. Jim Cornette is sure to be at ringside which makes the match even more explosive than it already is.

Tournament Match 3

Bray Wyatt & Jeff Hardy (Preachers of the Anti-Christ) vs. John Cena and Dean Ambrose (The Champs)

In the third and final match of the tournament we have 4 of the men who will be in the six man KOTM match, the World Champion Dean Ambrose will team with John Cena to take on the man who likes to preach salvation Bray Wyatt and the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling Jeff Hardy. While people might not believe Hardy and Wyatt would get along too well both have said they will love inflicting pain on their opponents and making it their mission to make the KOTM a Fatal Fourway.

Ted Dibiase Jr. v. Triple H

And at long last the match that was made at Starrcade is finally here. HHH was screwed out of his victory by the music of Dibiase. However, if you ask Dibiase he says he had nothing to do with it. The former World Champion was in a foul mood after losing his championship just seconds after winning it and now has a chance to work out some anger on the Game. However Triple H is looking forward to getting his hands on Dibiase once and for all and prove the King of Kings, while not in the World Title scene, is still the man to beat around here.

We Will Hear From:

John Cena on winning the Rumble match and not having to make a pinfall in KOTM giving him a big advantage in the match.

Dean Ambrose is now a two time World Champion. His thoughts on the match last week as well as teaming with John Cena tonight.

Ted Dibiase has stated he is going to throw some cash around for an insurance policy to make sure he walks out with the title at the Bash. What is this policy and how will it change the landscape of the Main Event in just a few short weeks, if we're lucky Dibiase will tell us.

Daniel Bryan will Confront Desmond Wolfe

Miz and Heyman demand that RVD gives back the European Championship that he did not win last week.

JTG will give us his thoughts on what happened in the Rumble match as well as what he hopes to accomplish on the blue brand.

Anyone else who would like to send one in we'll be happy to fit you in.

OOC: Ok guys in the tag tournament I suggest you post as much as you can because I think you will very much like the reward. EOR and I are trying a different approach here this week, also trying to make it a little bit smaller card this week so to avoid burnout. Thanks again for a great week of tting guys you do it again this week you can expect another great show as well. Questions on your promo if your in the World Title match at GAB come to me otherwise speak to EOR. Banners will either be added later by EOR or up with the show. Thanks again blue team.​

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Friday Night Smackdown: June 29th 2012 Card

Looks like I'm teaming with Blizzard to take on Lewb and Sam. I expect to see an awesome read from Prodigy v Aniking. I think Hoov and Rey have an outstanding chance of winning the whole thing.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Smackdown 6/29/12: Samoa Joe & Sting vs. Daniel Bryan & Damien Sandow

[video=youtube;t0fXXBeeKBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fXXBeeKBY[/video]

*Damien Sandows theme plays and the crowd are quick to react, booing towards the stage as the self professed savior appears. Looking out towards the crowd as he holds the microphone as if it were a wine glass*

376371-BI-SD_666_1011.jpg
'

*Sandow makes his way down to the ring lifting the microphone up*

Damien Sandow:

Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment...

*the crowd boos heavily having heard this opening a number of times now, Sandow simply speaks louder*

My name is Damien Sandow, and I am here to help all of you. Two and zero, this is the record that I hold today and it is the only flawless record of the four men to compete in my match on next Fridays serial. Of course some of you ignoramuses may be quick to point towards a certain over the top rope match, what you fail to realize is that I have yet to have my shoulders pinned to the mat and the thought of submission has yet to cross my mind. Therefore I am officially undefeated, what occurred in the "rumble" was proof that this company would be lost without my guiding hand. For those in the ring didn't exactly comprehend what I was saving them from so they thought it an insult and therefore chose to assemble against me and collectively eliminate me. As far as afterwards that was not official therefore is shouldn't be spoken about, what should be spoken about is what's to come.

*Sandow walks up the steel steps walking across the ring apron*

And that is a tag team tournament, a tournament I have been forced into just as I have been forced into competing by out miscreant and crass General Manager. I am here in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation to tear down the chains of ignorance, I am the avenging sword of taste and decency and yet Mr. Wolfe deems it necessary to continually place me in bouts in which I cannot fully save all of you sitting here this evening. While my collaborator in said tournament has been one to keep things rather tasteful as far as in ring competition goes, of course leaving out those abhorrent hardcore matches. I do see that we do have common ground when it comes to our mistreatment and disdain for our overzealous and over his head quote unquote "boss". However our opponents are anything but worthy, Mr. Joe and Mr. Stings careers on this very serial have been anything but noteworthy. They are only here to further the decline of your intellect, and are further proof that those addled senile competitors clinging to their spot in the proverbial spotlight must be eradicated from our company so as to save them further embarrassment and the masses further agony. Therefore I shall be imparting the lesson I've thought Mr. Michaels and Mr. Mysterio to them both, and seeing as our general manager won't listen to reason I will be forced to do so physically.

*Sandow turns towards the stage*

And to my collaborator, all I can honestly say is you have the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to join me in my crusade, and help me enlighten the ignorant unwashed masses, and together we shall dispose of these two decrepit miscreants and perhaps save them from their own self imposed inadequacies. As far as this tournament goes I do not seek championship gold, I only seek its recognition to further spread my message. However seeing as you do have Damien Sandow as your partner I simply do not know how else to put it...Daniel Bryan Yes You are Welcome.

*Sandow extends his arms out with a smirk across his face.​

Status
Not open for further replies.