UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Heatwave World Heavyweight Championship - Dean Ambrose (c) vs Ted DiBiase Jr

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd ignites in cheers. Dean Ambrose comes out walking onto the stage with his newly crowned World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He opens up his signature jacket and shows off his new championship. He has a bandage above his head but he rips it off before making his way slowly down the ramp, taunting the whole way down as the crowd is eating it up.

deanambrose4.png

He stops by a fan at ringside who is holding up a sign reading "Dean Ambrose, Fear Him". He grabs the sign and poses with it before handing it back to the man. He walks over to the side of the ring to grab a mic. Instead of walking to the ring, he stands atop the announce table and begins speaking.

Well well well. Here I am again. It's become a bit of a ritual. I come out here, talk about just how great I am, someone tries to deny it and we have a match. One week later, we fight, I win and then we do it all over again. This time however, something is a little bit different. I can't quite put my finger on it but something has changed. Something has changed for the better. But what oh what could it be? Oh wait that's right, I'm the new World Heavyweight Champion!

Ambrose jumps down and climbs up the apron as the crowd cheers him on. He leans his upper body over the ropes, still speaking.

ambrose19.jpg

Yes I was finally given the torch and you'd better believe I snatched it out of this company's hand and I ran to hell with it. That's right folks, I am the new king of UWF! I said it was inevitable and it has finally happened. This actually would have happened much sooner had I debuted during the battle royal months ago like I was supposed to but then you'd miss out on the drama that was my rise to the top.

Oh hey Teddy! I forgot you were there. I just remembered that I'll have to already defend my title against an ungrateful, undeserving, useless arrogant prick. No not Daniel Bryan again, he actually beat me once. This guy however has never beaten me and never will. Hell I beat him a month ago in a tune up match. I mean what exactly have you even done to get a title shot against me? Oh wait I get it. I'm pretty sure management is once again trying to derail my momentum but it's not going to happen. I'll give them credit though, if they had one chance at dethroning me, this is certainly the right time. Granted they should have at least picked someone decent. All you have ever done is beat an old man. I've done the same but I sure as hell didn't go around boasting about it. I was hoping that I would get some new competition but instead they keep throwing me the same ol' shit. Or maybe. Heh. Maybe they are just throwing me a bone by letting me pretty much have a night off. I mean it wasn't hard beating Ted the last time and it certainly won't be this time even if I look like I've been to hell and back. Guess what Ted, I have been to hell and back and there certainly isn't anything you can do to make me afraid of you. I mean what exactly can you do? Slap me with money? I don't need money. I'm already the World Heavyweight Champion so you can imagine that I don't need anymore money.

Ambrose slides his legs into the ring, resting on the second rope with his upper body still hanging over the top rope.

You think I care if I’m on the poster for one show? I AM the opening video for Smackdown every week. I have the World Heavyweight Championship so why do I even need a poster. Hell you probably bribed the advertisement team to do it. But maybe you’re right. Maybe I don’t have that certain IT factor that you do. That’s because I am the X Factor. It’s much better then whatever your little “IT†factor is. It’s unpredictable, it’s sinister, it’s astonishing, it is Dean Ambrose! I mean think about it. Think long and hard about it. Is there anything I can't do? I beat a master technician at his own game. I am the hardcore division regardless of who holds the title. I'm the most entertaining person on this mic. What the hell do you have over me? Money. Greed is a little sin. You're gonna have to sin a hell of a lot more to even get close to beating me.

The crowd cheers and Dean continues to have his gaze fixed on Dibiase.

Sorry Ted but there's nothing you can say or do that would make anyone believe you actually stand a chance of beating me. Smackdown is my kingdom and I shall banish you this Friday. If you try to put up a fight, I might just have to execute you personally.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Heatwave: Batista vs. HBK

This really pisses Batista off.

rawapril27th2010_02.JPG

Batista;

You know what you should suck on Shawn? You should suck on a freakin' lollypop and shut your damn mouth. Now I don't care who's face has touched your damn stinkin' feet, Chris Benoit's dead! He isn't important to me or anybody else here! Hulk Hogan isn't a legend, I can outwrestle him in my sleep. When I look at wrestlers, I see the way people execute things and Hulk isn't one of them, neither is Hunter. I may have been in Evolution but that there was a joke that kept me held back, in fact my entire career I've been held back and this time I'm not taking a stand for it. I am going to capture that World Heavyweight Championship and I don't need you barging in telling me I'm a whiny bitch, I remember you went through a stage where you didn't like people much... I actually enjoyed watching you then... but then you changed. You started sucking up to these idiots! When I lost to Randy Orton, I was screwed Shawn. I had him beat but the referee tried to tell me he kicked out of my spear, the exact same spear that broke Rob Van Dam in half and I know he's facing The Miz this week but he stands no frickin' chance! My injuries are that brutal my opponents go on to a losing streak and it takes so long until they can mend themselves once again. Injuries are something you've experienced a little too much Shawn, one injury here could end your career in a heart-beat... You're trying to claim you've got something to offer, who the hell are you kidding? This isn't nickelodeon where heroes are made. I have something to offer here Shawn, I have an opportunity here and as far as I'm concerned you don't have anything. You lost to Damien freakin' Sandow last week and you're trying to tell me you've got a chance, an offer... The show stopper? Yeah... I can see why you're called that because the show stops once these people in the locker room kick your ass! The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels... These people get heartbreak every week when you constantly disappoint them, I'm surprised I haven't seen a freakin' flood happen in this hometown of Phoenix, Arizona. This town is a freakin' disgrace, just like Shawn Michaels, you all have nothing to offer. When I enter the arena, the money till is heard ringing
consecutively because there's money here, money there, money everywhere. Hell, that fat guy in the front row paid three seats just to see me!

Batista points towards the guy as the crowd boo's heavily, Shawn looking unimpressed...

rawapril5th2010_07.JPG

Your losses shouldn't worry me? In fact it does. It worries me because management are putting me against people who are worthless, I asked for competition not guys who are a complete mockery! This is why when I compete for the World Heavyweight Championship, it will be the toughest assignment to date. It will be truly competition, but right now everything is a freakin' joke! Ted DiBiase is competing for the World Heavyweight Championship this week on Heatwave, all he did was complain. That man does not deserve to be having competition greater than I. Next week, I will get proper competition, I don't care if I've got to face John freakin' Cena next week, the challenge will be a lot better than you Shawn. I proved exactly why I should be competing for the gold and unlike you, you've done nothing. As far as I'm concerned Shawn, you shouldn't be replacing me at all, as far as I'm concerned it means you're back to square one with all the rookies backstage. You don't have that 'IT' factor anymore Shawn, I don't know how many times I gotta tell you this but you're not cut to wrestle anymore, just go home. I'm not down with anything Shawn, everything surrounding me pisses me off and you're right in my face trying to claim something you're not. There won't be any Championships for you after Heatwave Shawn, this is your final destiny. Everything has to come for an end and when I beat you, it will only be the beginning of something new, something big. I'm a threat to the entire locker room, there are guys in the back who refuses to face me and this is why managment have been brain-dead lately, not giving me the competition I truly deserve, but I guess it's enough to allow me to take the wins before I head into the World Championship match. So Shawn, while you speak of legends and people that are dead, I want you to keep dreaming, I want you to forget them. They are no longer remembered, in five years time... Everyone will still be talking about how I beat you at Heatwave, ended your career and put you on the shelves like the other guys... I just hope you don't take the short way out like Chris Benoit.

The crowd gasps at the last sentence by Batista, he smirks as he pushes HBK as he leaves the ring and heads out to the back. Shawn looks on confused...

OOC: Before people get worked up, I asked CWalker if I could make a Benoit reference and he allowed it.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: HEATWAVE: Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena

John Cena cracks a smile across his face, as he awaits for Jeff Hardy’s response. But Jeff Hardy stares into John Cena's eyes, who looks around at the crowd with the smile on his face. Jeff finally breaks his silence.

Mic.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Let me just be one hundred percent clear with what I just heard here Cena. I apologize for burning up your precious time with my thoughts, but I literally can't strive to continue without clearing this up. You're.... Sorry? That's what you said right? You're sorry for what happened at Starrcade? John, even if watching you have your carcass get dragged around the arena like a rag-doll wasn't the personal highlight of my night and I was like one of these remedials here in Phoenix, that haven't actually got a brain for themselves. Even if I saw it as a valiant effort but you didn't just make the grade, I wouldn't want my here to come out here and apologize. If there is anything worse that I would want to hear my hero, then it's probably something really cliche like "I lost the battle...." But you wouldn't go that far would yo-.... My mistake, you went there.

John Cena looks at Jeff with the smile slowly disappearing.

Let me ensue a thought that I have felt for a while John. Simply put, I have never seen what the John Cena fad is all about. You got a man that uses fighting to get by in life, like we all do. But instead of treating it as it is, no, you have to try and take a high road with it. It's like your trying to do good to compensate for the way you earn your crust. You run around with your morals on your shirts, your morals on your wristbands, your morals on your damn snap-backs. Then, as if we all can't see what message your portray, then the merchandiser becomes the preacher, praying that if he says enough of the right words, then he may be excused of the wrongs in the way he makes his living. Am I hitting a nerve here John, am I barking up the right tree with this... Is your mother, proud of you? On second thought, don't even answer that because quite frankly I couldn't care less if you weren't facing me this Friday night. My mother was never proud of me. She wasn't proud of Matt and she was damn disappointed that I followed his interests of pursuing a career in professional wrestling. "Amateurs fine. Amateurs good, you can be a shining star for your country in amateur wrestling, get an olympic medal." But the professional version of the sport was always conceived as this dirty seedy business. And you know what, she's right. It was a seedy place back when I started out. It was seedy, dirty, dark.... It was perfect.

The crowd aren't sure how to take what Jeff is saying, but some boo.

It was undeniably the risque name that it had brought up for itself but that, was so damn addictive John. Not like a drug, or any type of stimulant you might like to crack a joke about, jibing at my past. But it is an addiction that I was feeding every day I was in the business, but it wasn't growing in excess that I needed to secure my next fix, but it was growing with more evil intentions, darker and darker thoughts. But, a few things started to change. Vince wanted everything to be more friendly, to try and get Linda as senator... what a whack-job that was. Then everything started to clean up in the back, and there was one superstar, one person that reaped all the rewards from the company turning into the monstrosity today... You. You are the face of everything that has rotted our business to the core. You are the standalone guy that when people talk about the death of the attitude era, it's your image I would stamp upon it. But, Desmond Wolfe, the fair general manager that he has been thus far, has given me this insatiable opportunity to take all of my frustrations, all the rage of you changing our company into this happy go lucky magic roundabout garbage. Taking my livelihood and turning it into a place, like all these people do before they walk into their pathetic jobs, they take a look up at the top office window, and right after imagining their boss jumping out of it and falling face first right in front of them, they wipe their eyes, see it never happened, sigh, and force them selves to walk into work. That is what you have done to me John, and for the years you have made me feel that, I am going to make you suffer, so help me the Anti-christ himself, you will suffer.

I embrace hate? No. I do't embrace it. Embracing something means at one point in my life I never had it. I embody hate. I epitomize hate. And most importantly for you, I share hate. This Friday you won't Rise Above Hate... you will fall to it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: UWF PRESENTS HEATWAVE: FRIDAY 6/22/2012

Okay Okay... There seems to be some confusion over the whole title shot and the Royal Rumble business, so here we go.

Andrew has a confirmed title shot, which me and SBS agreed on and we're banking it till the Royal Rumble is sorted because we don't wanna spoil our plans for GaB.

But the Royal Rumble is an extra match, where me and SBS look at who TTed the best (not the most, or though, the more TTs you do, the better it looks), who is relible and who deserve a shot and they will win the Rumble... At the moment, the TTing is looking promising but it be nice to have more.

Motivation people, prove you can be in the Main Event... Also, fuck people's win/lose record, only Desmond Wolfe can ever talk about being absolutely undefeated.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

That didn't really explain anything lol.

When does each guy get their shot is all I wanna know?

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

Everyone will find out about their Title shot at Heatwave.

I can't say much without spoiling it... But everything is gonna be announced by Desmond Wolfe after Deebs/Ambrose

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Heatwave - Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H

Triple H looks at the ramp and awaits the arrival of one man. The crowd is anticipating this encounter and many in the audience begin to chant “DANIEL BRYAN!†and then, as if they summoned him, this theme hits.

[video=youtube;9VDBvbRTTac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDBvbRTTac[/video]

“Final Countdown†by Europe hits the PA and “The American Dragon†and self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†Daniel Bryan emerges from the back, visibly beat up from his encounter with Dean Ambrose at Starrcade. He is limping slightly. He stands on the top of the ramp and musters a loud “YES!†as he throws his arms into the sky. He then sees Triple H and smiles.

sd662photo145.jpg

Daniel walks down the ramp and towards the ring as Hunter never takes his eyes off of him. Daniel is given a microphone at ringside and climbs into the ring. He walks around the squared circle a bit as the crowd is still giving him a mixed reaction, not liking him but respecting his performance in the 2 out of 3 Falls match. He then addresses Triple H.

wcg17k.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Last Sunday at Starrcade, I wrestled the match of my career, the match of my entire life against Dean Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship.....and I lost. To say I'm disappointed wouldn't be doing it justice. To say I'm ashamed wouldn't cover it. To say I am downright pissed off would be an understatement. You see, I came within inches to becoming the man around here and in front of my very eyes it was all taken away from me and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I was carted away in a stretcher and the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness was Dean Ambrose clutching what should be mine. So, I find it funny that here stands some corporate lackey trying to intimidate me and make me feel threatened by brushing me off and counting me out. Here he stands, folks, Triple H, “The Game†“The King of Kings†Somebody who hasn't been inside a ring in I don't know how long and he wants to try and warn me? Did you not see Starrcade or where you too busy counting the millions of dollars you've screwed out of every up and comer this business ever had?

There are a few collective gasps in the audience as Bryan turns this real in a very short amount of time. Daniel continues to run down Triple H.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Am I and everybody else supposed to be thrilled that you decided to step right back into the spotlight and take time and money away from those of us who have put in years of hard work and dedication to get to this point? Oh I'm just so overjoyed Hunter. I really am. You see, I'm actually really glad you're first match back is against me and I'm glad that we're standing face to face in the same ring as one another because there is a lot of things I'd love to get off my chest and a whole laundry list of grievances I'd like to air. Triple H, you are one of those people who were so narrow-minded who couldn't comprehend that a guy like me could become a big star in this business. You were one of my detractors. “Oh, he's too small! Oh, he's not tall enough! Oh, he's not charismatic enough! He doesn't have the IT Factor!†Well, look at me now Hunter. I was just involved in the biggest and best main event that UWF has ever had. Myself and Dean Ambrose proved that you don't have to be the biggest or have to be the tallest to put on the Greatest Match of All-Time. The Greatest Match of All-Time didn't involve Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Undertaker. It didn't involve you or your buddy and my trainer Shawn Michaels. It was between two guys nobody ever gave anything to and two guys who were countless times told they would never make it. Well, we made it with or without the support of people like you and I'm damn proud of the fact that I'm nothing like you. I made it to this stage of my career and I did it on my own terms and in my own ways. I never compromised for anyone. On Heatwave, I am going to continue towards the World Heavyweight Championship when I win that battle royal. As far as our match is concerned, I'm 100% glad your first match back is against me because I want to prove that a guy like me can beat you to within an inch of your life and prove who's the superior.

Bryan is getting on a role as Hunter just glares at him from across the ring.

qn2x46.jpg

Daniel Bryan: “Play the Game� “Play the Game� This isn't a game for me, Hunter. This squared circle is my life. I take what I do in here extremely seriously. There is a reason why I am The Best Wrestler In The World and why when I get in this ring that people get hurt and people tap out. If you think for one second that it's gonna be a walk in the park stepping in the ring with me or that you lucked out in getting me in your first match back then you must have taken way too many muscle-enhancers and bear tranquilizers or spent too much time with the delusional McMahon family because you'll be sadly mistaken. Dean Ambrose found out just how great I am. Batista found out. Brock Lesnar found out. Paul London found out. And soon, I'll be adding your name to my list of believers. Triple H, this isn't 2004. This is 2012. You no longer rule this ring. This is my domain. I'm the new Cerebral Assassin in this day and age. Heatwave will be your homecoming and your demise because I will assassinate your career and take away all of your credibility. And then it's on to bigger and better things because NOTHING will come between me and the World Heavyweight Championship. It belongs to me and Dean Ambrose is just keeping it warm for me.

Daniel lowers his microphone as Triple H goes to retort.

f27ha0.jpg

OOC: Now it's brought, sir.​

Deuce

Reaction score

Royal Rumble match :mark:

Blizzard

Reaction score

John Cena inserts an intrigued smile on his face, as he nods his head; listening to Jeff Hardy’s words. Cena raises the microphone up to his lips, as he continues.

normal_RAW_984_Photo_122.jpg

John Cena: I will not allow myself to be anything less than the guy who takes the ball from this point forward, and not only runs with it -- but kicks it right out of the park and into the arms of victory. Ya’see, Jeff, as much mistakes as you made in your life, this has to be the biggest. Jeff, I’m a man on a mission. This is my goal I plan on successfully fulfilling, Jeff, and that goal is defeatin’ you and movin’ on to the Royal Rumble match where I become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Jeff, your mistake is acceptin’ the challenge. That’s no problem, come Thursday night Jeff, I will avenge that mistake when I defeat you. I won’t be denied by all those of who doubted me, includin’ you Jeff. I won’t let my defeat by the hands of Randy Orton come in the way of the ass kickin’ I’m gonna’ put on you come Thursday night and do what I gotta’ do – whatever it takes!

John Cena’s booming voice echoes throughout the arena, and the response is cheers coming from the audience. Cena nods his head, as he continues.

John Cena: Jeff, I don’t know what processed you, but you better watch yourself when you’re talkin’ about my mother. Ya’know, Jeff, I can see why your mother wasn’t a huge fan of your career choice. Maybe it was your attitude? Maybe it was your personality? Or, maybe it was because you’re a douchebag? Go low, Jeff, call out people in my life; get me angrier, because it’s pretty obvious you’re trying to send me off somewhere else. Ya’see, Jeff, I may be hurt from Starrcade, I may not be one hundred percent, but I will not quit on this company. I will not quit on the CeNation who believe come Thursday, that I can and I will defeat you and become the number one contender. That’s not an option for me! There comes a time in every man’s life where he has to fight twice as hard, push himself to a limit beyond the limits he’s not yet reached, all in order to give himself the greatest possible chance of winning. And when I look to my two matches on Heatwave, I can now see that very time has finally come. I will walk into those two matches to prove a point, I will walk out into those two matches to let out my anger, but in the end where it matters most to all of those concerned? I will walk out the number one contender. And I know what you’re thinkin’, Jeff, you and thirteen other guys are gonna’ say the same thing, so what exactly is the difference? Well, to be honest with ya’, the answer is simple. They’re not John Cena!

The intensity in John Cena’s eyes greatly increases, and the audience clearly notices that. The audience continues to cheer for their hero, and Cena walks toward Jeff Hardy, beginning a stare off as he continues.

John Cena: Jeff, I’ve known you for years now, and at this point, I can safely say you have problems. You need professional help. Jeff, you’re right, it’s about time that you finally make sense. I’m not afraid to say it, I’m sure these people aren’t afraid to give their opinion of it; I was the face of that other company. And, ya’know what Jeff? You were on the verge of standin’ beside me of the face of the company. You’ve changed since then, while me? I kept bustin’ my ass day in and day out and, I kept bein’ the best I could be. And, I’m sorry, I apologize if I made you suffer all these years but ya’know what Jeff? I don’t care. That’s your problem, and like I mentioned earlier, get help. I’m far from carin’ what you and all the douches’ opinion of me are. Jeff, you aren’t a real man. You’re sad and broken, you have problems and you live by them. And, then, you blame it on others. You’re tryin’ to blame it on me, Jeff, but I refuse to be one of your victims. No hate is gonna’ be twisted around here, Jeff, it can only be embraced and the good fate you left behind? It’ll only kill you!

John Cena takes a couple of deep breaths, as he lowers the microphone, awaiting for Jeff Hardy to respond as ‘Cena!’ chants echo around the arena.​

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown's Heatwave 6/22/12: European Championship, The Miz(c) versus RVD

The Miz doesn't like what he's heard from RVD and finally has something to say to him

ThEMiZ22.jpg

The Miz:

Really, really, really, REALLY? Quoting Stone Cold Steve Austin, how original Rob. You think your little phrases are going to how you would say "punk" me out, I am the European Champion. I'm not the champion by accident either. Ever since I came to UWF, I have dominated this ring. I hold only one loss since I've been here and already I am a champion. Look at you, an old washed up punk whose best chance at winning this title from me is by smoking a joint out of your own ass.

Paul Heyman cracks up laughing and points at RVD while some of the fans are entertained by what The Miz just said

The Miz:

Let me remind you of something, I have overcome all the obstacles put at me. You do not even deserve to be in the same ring as me, let alone have a chance at my title. If it was up to me, you wouldn't have a job here and would be wrestling for not even a second rated company. Don't understand what I'm talking about do you? I'm someone who doesn't believe in second chances because I have been perfect my entire life. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke that crack, hell, I barely even drink, and I have never been in jail, but yet I stand here and see before me someone who has been fired from numerous companies for having an addiction problem to drugs, and thrown in jail several times. What a role model you are. Yet all these ingrates boo me and cheer me. So go ahead and boo me and cheer for a loser that RVD is. You RVD are not even in my league. For one you are a bonefied stuntmen. You are far from being a wrestler. The best you can be is an extremist, but unfortunetly for you and fortunetly for all of us we are not in extreme-land. We are in a wrestling company. Oh, but go ahead and ask Paul Heyman who said it best, you have no wrestling ability in this ring. While I have all the skills that you wish you had in this ring.

The crowd boos The Miz heavily while RVD looks on in frustration

The Miz:

Don't mess with fire RVD, when you know you cannot put it out. This Friday on Smackdown' Heatwave you are going to go against someone you wish you were. You are going to go against someone you wish you had the skills of. You even admitted it just a moment ago, you made several mistakes against Batista and Starrcade, so what makes you think I won't capitolize on those same mistakes? The only difference there is, I won't allow you to make two mistakes because once you make the first one, I am going to end your night and your chances at ever holding onto this European Championship. I am the keeper of this title and I will do anything to keep it here for a long long time. I am the face of this company, I am the most must see champion in UWF history, Charles Dickens himself couldn't write a better story. After Friday, maybe you should go back to being bottom of the barell all the way to where Pee-wee Herman is because you will never get another shot against me again!

The Miz lowers his microphone as the crowd continues to boo The Miz and Paul Heyman, while the two wait for a response from RVD

Lewb

Reaction score

Jeff Hardy almost accidentally lets a small murmur of a laugh out, as he goes through what Cena has said in his head. He thinks back to one thing he said and he decides his response will start referring to that.

168094_o.gif

Jeff Hardy: I could have been the face of the WWE standing along-side you, really? I could have been sitting on top of the Sesame Street nonsense we called home back then and been on a par with the mighty John Cena?! I may have done a lot of things in my life I'm not particularly proud of, but there's not a chance I would sell my soul to be the face of something, that is merely a fall from grace from it's former self, and I damn sure wouldn't do it to try and be on a pinnacle that I can share with you. I never wanted to be the face of the WWE for reasons previously stated but I stayed there to prove to everybody that I could make it, and I that I could do it without my brother, I could make it on my own. And the funny thing is, the way I got to the top, is that I went more extreme than I was in previous years. I untapped a deeper side of my persona that I hadn't touched in the best part of a decade to do so. I didn't follow a set of corporate rules that portray me to be a squeaky clean figure. I went darker than The Undertaker, more cerebral than Triple H and more opportunistic than Edge to claim my WWE Championship, my first world title. After that I had proved everything that I had wanted to prove and I moved on. I moved on so I could adapt this way that I am and still do what I love, without jobs-worths sucking the life out of the way I enjoyed making a living.

But now John, with all the success you achieved and all the fans you have obtained, and twitter followers you have acquired, that are no doubt trending Douchebag worldwide right now, clinging onto every word you say because they have no ability to think for themselves, we're not in the WWE no more. This is not a place you own, you haven't won any world championships, you have hardly any victories at all. From where you were the top dog in the last conquest, your not even deputy here. And the sooner your followers realize that the better. If I'm not making enough sense for you I apologize John, my thoughts are erratic, I don't sit in the locker room and plan what I'm going to say piece by piece, planning my pauses so the crowd can scream my name. I say what I think, I say what I feel and I just blurt it out as soon as it comes into my head. But I have only had one match here in the UWF because I came a little later than you, and I demolished an old friend of yours in little Rey Rey. Another one that believes the morals should override is true self was shown that it's not going to ride here, not while I am on my personal mission to eradicate all such poison. And I guarantee John, I will leave you high and dry in this dusty desert and I will move on to the Royal Rumble match.

And let this be a lesson to all of you. The Royal Rumble match is not an opportunity for anybody. Not for John Cena, not for Rey Mysterio, not for anyone. It's is there as a smokescreen in the eyes of fourteen other men, while the opportunity is only there for myself. I have been biding my time in the two or so weeks I have been here, I've let Bray Wyatt... Someone that has beaten you already John, take a bit of a spotlight so far. I've let Damien Sandow spurt his nonsense out while it's not getting in my way. Hell, I've even let Sting clown about here while losing to a man that was born with the silver spoon in his mouth. But Heatwave is the night I send a shockwave through everyone that has arrived here over the past few weeks. Everyone that was drafted over here. Everyone on Smackdown that you may see more of at the moment. Be careful, be wary of what hides in the shadows. Concern yourselves with what you can't always see. And be thankful that another me is what there will never be.

Never.... Be.
Jeff gives a disconcerning look to the Cenation leader, signifying he has finished what he had to say.

Aniking

Reaction score

"Daniel lowers his microphone as Triple H goes to retort." Triple H scratches his head and turns away momentarily, before turning back to face Daniel Bryan, looking him right in the eyes.

HHH11.jpg

Triple H: It sounds to me like you've got a chip on your shoulder, and I can't blame you. This business is tough, it's drenched in politics, and guys like you who don't necessarily fit "the mould", as my father-in-law would put it, tend to be the guys who bear the brunt of the criticism. You don't think I was ever criticised when I first started out in this business? I wasn't always known as The Cerebral Assassin, I haven't always been the guy who these people could look to to solve their problems. I was embarrassed with what I had to do to pay my dues before I could carry any sort of weight and speak my mind like you just did, I had to start out as a guy who preached proper etiquette and dressed in the dumbest clothing I have ever seen. Just like you, I was looked down on, I was told to act like an absolute tool or else I would have my contract torn up. All I wanted was to become the best in this industry, all I wanted was to reach the very top and break through the glass ceiling, and when I finally became everything I knew I could become, I was a guy whose opinion suddenly carried weight. So yeah, I looked at a guy like you who didn't fit "the mould" and told him to shove it, but don't you dare stand there and tell me that I didn't in any way contribute to you busting your ass, climbing the ladder to the top, and headlining a pay-per-view for the World Heavyweight Championship. I needed to see whether somebody like you really had what it took to make it in this business, I wanted to see whether you were a pushover or whether or not you could break free of your restrictions and make something of yourself, and although none of these people like you, and nor do I, I'm man enough to admit that you've got heart.

Triple H pauses, as the two men standing in the ring don't break eye sight. The atmosphere is intense.

Triple H: It pains me to admit that after having to stand here and listen to you crap on about this and that, but I'm only doing it because you put me on the spot. I don't give a damn what you think you can do, I don't give a damn who you think you are, and I don't give a damn what you think you can become, because all I care about right now is me. All I care about is stepping away from the backstage politics, all the nonsense that goes on, the crap I can't stand to be around any longer, and step back inside this ring and show you that I'm the same guy who has won thirteen World Championships in his career. If you think for a second that I don't have what it takes to lace up my boots and go one-on-one with a guy who just lost his match for the World Heavyweight Championship yet still claims it should be his, then you've got another thing coming. I've never been more driven in my life to become World Champion again, and the fact is I know I've still got what it takes to do just that. See Daniel, on Heatwave this Friday night, there's not going to be any corporate lackey standing across from you, and there's not gonna be any guy counting his millions of dollars that he allegedly screwed out of every up-and-comer this business has ever had, instead there's gonna be a guy who's looking forward... to giving you one of the worst nights of YOUR LIFE!

The intensity has now stepped up a notch with The Game becoming very serious.

HHH6.jpg

Triple H: You wanna count me out because I haven't been in this ring for quite some time? You wanna stand there, look me dead in the eyes and tell me you're gonna beat me to within an inch of my life and think you'll get away with it? You wanna run your mouth and question everything I have ever accomplished in this business through my hard work and tell me that I've only got this far because I've stepped on the heads of every single guy looking to make something of himself, thrust myself in the spotlight, and have never worked hard a day in my life? Go ahead, Daniel, believe in every single one of those things, but just know that I don't take too kindly to being disrespected. Every fibre of my being is pushing me to grab you around your skinny, little neck and ensure you never step one foot inside this ring ever again. Every cell of my brain is screaming at me to forget about Heatwave and to forget about our match and just teach you a lesson in respect right now, but the thing is, Daniel, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to do that because you're too much of an idiot to learn anything from a beat down, and the reason is because of your attitude. You'll think you'll have proven some sort of point by getting beat down by me right now, so instead I'll prove my point by beating you at Heatwave, but then I'll go one step better by winning the Rumble match too, therefore punching my ticket to a guaranteed World Heavyweight Championship match at the Great American Bash.

Huge cheers emanate from the crowd, all of whom enjoy the sound of Triple H leaving Heatwave with a title shot.

Triple H: And after I do just that, maybe then I'll come out here next week, with a chip on my shoulder too, and claim that the only reason you were in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Starrcade was to keep that spot warm for my return. How does that sound, Daniel?

Out of the intense atmosphere comes a smile from Triple H, who's relishing being back as a full-time competitor. Although he's smiling, his message couldn't be any clearer or any better received by the crowd. If anybody questioned the seriousness of The Game's comeback, their fears have been laid to rest.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel sits and listens to Triple H go on and on and, as he finishes, he lifts his microphone back up to his face.

20p822s.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Go ahead and believe those things, yeah, you're right I do believe all of those things. You haven't earned a damn thing in your entire career and you know it. Do you want to know what makes me better than you? Do you want to know, out of all of our vast differences, the main thing that separates us? Instead of jumping at the first opportunity to get a steady job in this business as you did by putting on those terrible tights, coming out to that ridiculous classical music and doing that stupid bow you used to do, I decided that I didn't need a “gimmickâ€￾ to get my foot in the door. Hunter, you're entire career has been laid out in front of you like a mother laying out her childrens' clothes for the day. You talk a big game about paying dues but what dues have you paid? You've clung to the coattails of others. The first chance you got you latched onto the star power of Shawn Michaels and you rode him for all he was worth until you kicked him to the curb. It's lucky for you that Shawn is a man of faith because I wouldn't have been so forgiving. Triple H, one of the greats, or so he'd have you believe. Triple H, you're a nobody with a superiority complex.

Triple H doesn't quite understand what Bryan means but Bryan decides to explain.

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, that's right. Of all of the accolades you've accomplished in your career, you're still a nobody. You'll never be the man like so many others before you were the man. You'll never be boxed in with the likes of Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin. You'll never make the grade when they countdown the greatest stars in the history of Professional Wrestling. Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Triple H? One of these things is not like the other, Hunter. One of these things just doesn't belong. Do you know which one? I'll give you a hint: It's the one who married his way into success. It's the one who still wants to act like a tough guy 10 years after he hit his prime. Hunter, I can tell you want to strangle me. I can tell you want to punch me in the face but something stops you from doing it. It's that feeling, isn't it? That feeling deep down in your soul that tells you that everything that I am saying right now is 100% the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You can't stand it. It eats away at you. It keeps you awake at night knowing you won't be among those famous names. Hunter, I'm not listed among those names and I'm actually thrilled about it.

The crowd is confused and also Triple H is confused at Bryan's wording. Bryan continues his rant and tries to clarify his meaning.

qpgfmc.jpg

Daniel Bryan: That's right. I'm thrilled not to be locked in the same category as those people because I'm my own man. I don't follow in the footsteps of the dinosaurs that came before me because I'm not in their mold. I'm not accepted into that circle because I don't fit in. I'm different. Those people can be satisfied with being one of the most beloved of all time but I couldn't care less about all of that. These people can love me all they want, they can chant my name, they can buy my merchandise, they can even yell “Yesâ€￾ to me at airports, I really don't care. My main objective is to win championships and prove to the world that I am The Best Wrestler In The World. You tell me that I have heart, you damn right I have heart. I have heart, determination and integrity, some traits that allude you. You see, you want to pander to these people and they buy into it, even after countless times you've turned your back on them. At least I'm upfront and honest with these people that they mean nothing to me. You're the real evilness in this ring, not me.

Triple H scoffs at this claim but Bryan wants to hear none of it.

Daniel Bryan: Save it Hunter! I don't want to hear your excuses. In fact, at Heatwave, there won't be any excuses for you. I'm going to make damn sure that I humiliate and embarrass you in front of the entire world. I don't care what you've done, what I've done, because when we step into the ring, I'm simply going to be kicking your ass. And then I'm going on to win that battle royal and then, will I become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion? YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Daniel throws his arms into the air and starts yelling “YES!â€￾ as the crowd chants along with him.

2yvm0r9.jpg

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Heatwave- Zach Ryder Vs. Jeff Jarrett

jarrett.png

The crowd continues to boo him, but Jarrett seems to be lost in thought. Suddenly, he turns back to the camera with a serious look on his face and a sinister glint in his eye.

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, while the champion of the world of make believe is in the back gellin' up his hair, let me address the Rumble latter tonight.

Jarrett takes a breath as the crowd chants their favorite stars name that they want to win.

Jeff Jarrett smiles: Yeah, you all have your favorites, that's nice. And I know it ain't me. And I don't care. But I was thinking. What better place to show off my ability and inevitability as champion in this place than by winning the Rumble right out from under all those 'entertainers'!

The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos.

Jeff Jarrett: Yeah, you heard me. What you have on the roster of both RAW and SMACKDOWN are nothing more than a bunch of actors and entertainers. It's like a damned circus in this place! You got the strongmen like Batista and the Warrior lifting the barbells and showing off their pecks for the ladies! The ringmasters like Miz and Sandow with their great promos and mic skills workin' the crowd. The damned spotmonkeys like Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Damn and Mysterio flippin' and flyin' all over the place. Then you got guys like Cena, the lion tamer; the hero running out into the face of impending doom with a smile on his face and a damned T-shirt to sell!! And let's not forget the monsters like Joe.

Jarrett paces for a moment as the crowd chants YOU SUCK over and over again.

Jarrett_280x390_1036918a.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: But ya know what they're missing? Well, it ain't clowns cause they've got Zack Ryder!

JJIcon3.gif

That stops the chants, but the crowd is totally tuned on Double J. The noise gets deafening for a moment.

Jeff Jarrett: NO, what they're missing is fighters! Real Wrestlers! MEN! If ya ask me, my rise to the top is unstoppable and oh so predictable! Tonight, I'ma gonna step in that ring a longshot!

Jarrett stops and gets real solemn. The camera comes in for a closeup.

Jeff Jarrett: And I'm coming out of that ring the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!!

JeffJarrett-1.jpg

OCC NOTE: Not trying to run over you here Tapout, just wanted to get one more in for the Rumble. Hope to get another shoot at another TT

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Heatwave: Bray Wyatt Vs Sting

Darkness falls over the arena as the fans cheer, some of them out of anticipation, others out of lack of knowing how to react. Suddenly a young voice begins to recite a familiar poem.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the titantron screen lights up with the entrance video of the "Icon".

stingahtroneor-o.gif

[video=youtube;c436AdCv_3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c436AdCv_3I[/video]

As the crowd erupts into cheers, "Immortal" by Adema begins to play as the fans are joined by the one and only Sting as he makes his way from the backstage area and enters through the curtain, turning the corner and appearing on the stage before them all. Sting stops and outstretches his arms and leans back, letting out a loud and passionate, "Wooooo!" before making his way down the ramp.

Stinger22.jpg

He makes his way down the ramp, darting over to the steel steps as he reaches the end of it. He ascends the steps and walks along the apron, stepping through the ropes as he walks to the opposite side of the ring and retrieves a microphone from the ringside official. He turns around and faces his opponent, the music fading out to silence as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Stinger10.jpg

Sting: Well it appears I'm not the only one whose persona was inspired by a film. You see, while the character of Sting possesses traits of Eric Draven and The Joker, you are Max Cady all over. I guess you had to do something while Vinny Mac left ya off television ta' get ya back onto it, unfortunately it never got you back on television, at least not for his company. The difference here is, I admit that Sting is a character, I can decipher the difference between him and the man Steve Borden. You, on the other hand, you're so far gone that you believe yourself to truly be Bray Wyatt, the "Angel in the Dirt". You compare yourself arrogantly to the risen Christ but then claim you aren't calling yourself the Messiah, then you turn around and warn me that you are going to condemn me to Hell, that you are the end of the line, the end of times. You might not think you're Jesus, but you certainly speak of yourself as though you're cut from the same cloth.

This situation reminds me of the build-up to what was to be CWA One Night Stand, when Mick Foley looked me in the eyes with his Mankind mask on and proclaimed himself to be a demon, sent my Satan himself to do the very thing you've threatened to do, condemn my soul. Well, he's obviously not a demon, and possesses no such power. His delusions of grandeur are derived from the same place as yours, the end result of head trauma, the difference being there is one incident we can point to for your brain damage, while Foley's is a laundry list of agony. You also remind me very much of Mordecai, who called these fans sinners, just like you, and condemned them to Hell, just like you. The fact of the matter is they are sinners, but so am I, and so are you. We all fall short of the glory and grace of God, which is why we must repent of our sins and establish a relationship with Him, and ask Him to save us.

That's another difference between you and me, I am a man of God, while you have made yourself into a false god, you break the second commandment every time you pick up a microphone and claim that you are the way to salvation and eternity in Heaven. You are fooling yourself, and are more of a "Human Cancer" than Raven ever was. I am making it my mission not to rid UWF of you entirely, but to rid UWF of Bray Wyatt, because as I pointed out, Bray Wyatt is just a character. You are Windham Rotunda: the grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, the nephew of Barry Windham, and the son of Mike Rotunda, who wrestling fans know better as Irwin R. Schyster, who is very much alive, despite your claims that he's burning in Hell.

My loss to Ted DiBiase last week opened my eyes, and while I still feel it's important to have fun in this profession, you have to know when the situation calls for it. This situation calls for it, and is a very serious matter. Riddle me this, riddle me that. I will ensure Bray Wyatt, never comes back.

The fans begin a "Sting!" chant as the "Icon" lowers his microphone, telling Bray Wyatt to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.