UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Re: Raw 10/2 Petey Williams versus The Rock

The camera fades out as the fans await the arrival of The Rock... Some begin the early "Rocky" chants while others just wait. After what seems like a minute or two it happens..

IF YOU SMELL
WHAT THE ROCK
IS COOKIN!!

[video=youtube;Vt60tOOc5ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt60tOOc5ws[/video]

Every single person in the arena jumps to their feet and the air escapes from their lungs in the forms of screams and cheers. The Rock walks from behind the certain in his classic "Boots to Asses" shirt, and movie star smirk on his face. The People's Champ scans the arena before walking down the isle now without the smile we're so used to seeing.

RAW_984_Photo_003.jpg

Once The Rock reaches the bottom of the isle he looks at the ring as he rounds the corner, he quickly climbs up the steel steps and walks the apron over to the corner. The Rock climbs to the second rope and throws his arm in the air sending the crowd to go crazy once again. After a few seconds posing The Rock climbs into the ring, then immediately asks for a microphone. He walks back to the center of the ring then slowly brings the mic up silencing the crowd.

RAW_983_Photo_121.jpg

The Rock: Last week The Rock came out here on the People's show; Clash of Champions and he made an open challenge to any Jibbronie who thought he could beat The Rock. And who comes out but Big Poppa Pump himself Scott Stiener! Now Scottie, The Rock doesn't know who you are, or even what you've done with your career up until this point of your life, but there's one thing The Rock does know and that's that you made the biggest mistake of your career; No your life Scott Steiner! When you interrupted The Rock...

The crowd begin boo as The Rock relives last week cutting him off for a second, but The Rock only plays off their reaction.

The Rock: When you interrupted The Rock last week you only did one thing, and that was get The Rock's attention. So this week what do you do? You come on The Rock's titiantron with your stupid little videos with your puppet, and transsexual version of Chyna, and you get little Puney Pump back there to insult The Rock. Oh, no no no no no! The Rock doesn't think so Jibbronie. Your times comin' and you can bet your candy ass on that.

The Rock: Now as for you Puney Pump Petey Williams; The Rock says this you say you spent a few weeks making sure your debut wouldn't be unnoticed, but The Rock fact of the matter is this: Your debut isn't going to be remembered because you actually do something with it and beat The Rock... Oh no. Your debut is going be remembered as the first night that the Smackdown Hotel gets Raw babeh!

The fans give off a slight cheer and The Rock smiles as he goes back to speaking.

The Rock: But with all debuts aside little Puney Petey, The Rock has something to tell you so listen up jibbronie. The Rock says this you can talk about how you're the Maple Leaf Muscle, the greatest technical wrestler in Canada, but all that doesn't matter to The Rock; it doesn't impress The Rock. As a matter of fact The Rock's going to tell you what you can. You take all the whole country of Canada, because we all know it's worthless anyway. You shine it up reeeal nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!

The Rock spins around in the ring hyping the crowd up once again.

The Rock: The Rock says bring ol' Scotty Steiner, the Transsexual version of Chyna, and you bring yourself too Puney, because The Rock can't wait to get his hands on the three of you and whip each and everyone of your candy asses aaaaaalll over the ring! Now if you smeeeelll!! WHAT THE ROCK!!

The Rock tilts his head back and brings the microphone up, as the crowd chant "Is cooking", but he does it as well.

The Rock: Is Cookin..

The Rock drops his arm to his side then looks around the arena as the crowd begin to chant "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky", while waiting for Petey Williams to come out.​

OOC: Let's do it. :Steiner:

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Raw 10/2 Petey Williams versus The Rock

"ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!" chant the fans as the Rock feels pretty good about the words he just dished out. Then not too soon after, a new theme starts to play through the Raw PA system.

[video=youtube;OLsLiMWi87U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsLiMWi87U[/video]

An old theme for a new superstar carries its way around the arena, and the lights dim so that almost all focus and light is directed to the stage. Out from behind the curtain, comes the smaller version of Scott Steiner, Maple Leaf Muscle; Petey Williams. He's got his hair tied back in a pony tail, and is dressed in his new style of ring gear. Williams walks out on the stage, looking poised and confident. He stands in the spotlight, standing slightly sideways, and flexes his arms and shoulders. Looking impressive in his physique, he stops soon after, and starts to make his way down towards the ring. The Rock looks unimpressed in the ring, as Williams is walking down the ramp towards him. The fans don't really know whether to boo or cheer, but Petey high fives a few of them as he gets close to the steps. He slowly walks up the steps, and steps into the ring through the middle rope. Williams walks in front of the Rock and over to the far turnbuckle. Petey climbs it, and poses, looking back at the Rock while the fans give him a mixed reaction.

PW12_zpsa20663b0.jpg

Petey Williams hops down and asks for a microphone, once he is given one, his music is cut. William stands across from The Rock, as the height difference is obvious. Petey doesnt back down, and he addresses the Rock.

Petey Williams: Rocky, Rocky, Rocky... I'm not going to lie I was a bit disappointed when you came out here and did what you did. You know, I stood back there during that interview and I told you the cold hard facts about who I am and what I'm capable of. But you came out here and still think I'm just a joke to you. I figured you'd be better than that Rock, I get you're a big funny guy and these people eat it out of your hands, which is fine by me, but you don't even know me and you still bad mouth me. Puny Pump? I dont impress you? Does this really sound like the kind of person you people should be cheering right now?

Petey raises his arms out and looks to the crowd in question, its rather quiet, some are cheering some are booing, but it is relatively silent.

Petey Williams: I haven't said a single thing to be treated with disrespect, but you still do it Rock. And for some reason these people follow you while you do it. You can make fun of Steiner all you want, because in all honesty, he is going to kick your ass and mop the floor with you. If you think you can get away with acting like this and thinking Raw is still your show, I'm sorry Rock but you're wrong. You're a disrespectful legend. Another condescending veteran that looks down on people you don't even know, but maintain a status based on your old reputation. Steiner might be a veteran like you, regardless of what your irrelevant opinion is on him, at least he's good enough to see talent when it stands before him. When I debut I'm going to show what true competition is about Rock, and when I beat you in the middle of this very ring. I think you'll regret not taking me seriously.

Rock stands there, probably rolling his eyes while Petey stares him down. He brings the mic back up to his mouth and speaks again.

Petey Williams: But fine Rock, You know if I think about for even just a second, I see a part of this war that I cannot win. So go ahead Rock, play your games. Make fun of me and make these good people laugh. Make them chant your name and finish your catchphrases. Thats what makes you money, right? So thats something I cant change, but I can definitely point it out. The part of this I can win is the wrestling part. The most important part. You know what your next biggest mistake was Rock? Making fun of Canada. Its old and played out and I think you're going to deserve getting hit with the Canadian Destroyer on Tuesday night by the greatest gift God has given to Canada and Professional Wrestling. So Rock... you wanna check my ass into the Smackdown Hotel? Go ahead Rock, be my guest. In fact... I say

Petey takes a step closer to the Rock and says-

Just Bring it.

You can hear the crowd murmuring as Petey just whipped out one of the Rocks catchphrases. Williams takes a step back and lowers the microphone, waiting for the Rock to respond.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF RAW 10/2 - Jericho vs. Morrison

The arena darkens up when all of a sudden Chris Jericho is shown on the titan tron. The fans cheer like crazy for him as Jericho begins to smile and speak

images

Chris Jericho: First off John Morrison, I don't want you to think that this is disrespect towards you because I do respect you. In fact I think you're one of the best the UWF has to offer right now. Just that my current schedule as it is very swamped so I can't make it out there.Though I wanna say Morrison you hit the nail on the coffin there, I am looking for a glorious return. A return where once again people realize who in the hell I am. See last week John let me tell you I thought my performance in the championship match was pathetic. I thought that I did not give it my best effort what so ever. It was a terrible match for me so your right John I am looking for some redemption. I am looking for a chance to redeem myself, and make sure that people understand Chris Jericho is not going anywhere.. and what better way to do it then by defeating you.

You come back to UWF and make an immediate impact, you make sure that people know who the hell you are. That is what you do, you are an undefeated streak, and you know what John that reminds me of returning back to UWF. I came back and I was on a tear, but then some slip ups happened, and now I am no longer on that role. I was kind of stuck in the middle, but no matter how much in trouble I thought I was in. No matter how much I felt that I could not do it. That did not stop me John you understand me? I have a heart of a lion and nothing can stop me when it comes to going one on one in that very ring. John understand this will be the biggest test of your career. This will decide if you belong with the elite.. or you're nothing more than just someone that is stuck in the middle.

Trust me John I am the witness of guys who can break the glass ceiling, and than I've been witnesses of guys who are just going to be stuck where they are at. John are you talented? No doubt about it. Could you be successful, I could see it John, but you have to go through me... the best in the world at what I do. Trust me John that is no easy task to complete.

The arena lightens up as Jericho's image fades away​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Raw 10/9: KoTR QF: Goldust Vs John Morrison

The crowd inside the packed arena await the arrival of their favourite superstars when suddenly familiar words appear on the Titantron.

SHATTERED DREAMS
Shattered Dreams Productions
24 Karat Pictures Presents
A Shattered Dreams Production
GOLDUST

[video=youtube;t2VZbAH2Xsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2VZbAH2Xsg&feature=related[/video]

'Gold-Lust' plays over the PA system and the arena falls into a yellow hue as glitter falls from the rafters. The camera focuses in on a spotlight on the ramp shaped like a Hollywood Star, when suddenly Goldust and Marlena step out onto it, spurring the ire of the crowd. Marlena puffs at her cigar before walking down the ramp with Goldust right behind her.

dust_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Goldust and Marlena walk down the ramp, Goldust stopping to have some interactions with the camera. They both then walk around ringside before Marlena gets up and sits on the middle ring rope allowing Goldust an easier entry into the ring. Marlena then quickly goes and gets Goldust a microphone. Goldust begins to speak in his usual tone.

goldust_o_GIFSoupcom1.gif

Goldust: "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers", Blanche DuBois, A Street Car Named Desire. Yes, it was a kindness of a stranger that lifted me up from the doldrums of despair, losing to the likes of Curt Hawkins for nothing more than the Hardcore Championship and brought me back to the forefront of this show. That stranger is Mankind. Yes, oh yes, Mankind you have changed me for the better and you showed me some tricks, and showed me the way back to being the most outrageous superstar in wrestling history, and I thank you for that because it has afforded me, Goooldust, the opportunity in the King of The Ring Tournament following our win last week on Raw over Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. And one day Mankind, one day us two crazy boys, us two, wild men, will become the tag team champions and prove the whole world that the beauty is in the beast and not the vice versa... and show them all, that sometimes even the freaks get to ride that golden horse into the sunset of sucess... but that's for another day and I must focus now, on my next feature, the beginning of the King of The Ring, a new Shattered Dream Productions and it will star 8 men, Goldust among them as well as my opponent... John Morrison.

The crowd pops for the mention of the United States Champion who has been impressive as of late.

John Morrison, I hope you picked up that I earlier quoted 'A Streetcar Named Desire' by Tenessee Williams and I hope you notice now that I relate my next thoughts to a single word in that particular drama of despairs title... 'Desire'. Because I have waited so long to feel that warmth... that golden glow of the spotlight. I yearn for it so Johnny boy, and I need it. Now I know that you too want to become the King of The Ring and get that shot at the big time, but you must realise that a focused Goldust is a winning Goldust and he won't you win. He can't, simply can't... but what he can do for you, Johnny Boy, Johnny B. Good... is offer you the most absolute worst time you could ever have. Or I, Goldust, could offer you the most wonderful time you could possibly imagine would take place inside this ring. I could even just sit and watch... watch you, stretch... leap, bound and contort your body before picking up the win I so deserve... and I would have a blast doing that Johnny Boy, naughty boy, I really would. Or you could try and fight the inevitable loss at the hands of Goldust and face the wrath of 'The Bizarre One' and I can think of soooo many ways to show you a bad time. Whips... chains... flogs... belts... oooohhh, it just makes me shiver with excitement John... it gets my blood coursing through my body. Oohhhh I love it!.

Goldust rubs himself down as the crowd are booing, clearly unsettled by Goldust's words.

So what's it to be John?... either way I get the most pleasurable of experiences and you lose... so it makes no difference to me... just to you, you bad boy, so pick carefully. Do you want to remember Goldust for the guy who appreciated your,... fine form... or would you rather remember Goldust by the scars, physical and mental that he inflicted on you?. Whatever you decide John, regardless of the decision you make... you will nevertheless remember the name of.... Goooooldust.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: Raw 10/9: KoTR QF: Goldust Vs John Morrison

[video=youtube;XQ4-Oiq8f7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ4-Oiq8f7U&feature=plcp[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, with his US Championship upon his shoulder, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

John-Morrison-Entrance.gif

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside...

Exit-Johnny-Nitro-Enter-John-Morrison.gif

He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

John_Morrison_Makes_Fun_Of_Jack_Swagger_mp4_000201601.jpg

Morrison: What's it to be? Allow John Morrison to paint you a picture; this Tuesday night, the Guru of Greatness storming into The Palace of Auburn Hills and beating up a rapist. The clairvoyant vision of The Shaman of Sexy has been heralded as psychic in the past, and this Tuesday night you're going to find out why. The whips and chains will stay where they belong, in your sadomasochistic locker of perverted fantasia, as John Morrison once again exhibits exactly why he's heading straight to the top of UWF. You think you can stop me? It seems like you're just as delusional as you appear to be with every nonsensical word that you speak. I'm going to do the whole of UWF a favor and send you back to whatever crevice that you crawled out of. It pains me to even imagine a world where a man like you reigns supreme, which is one of the many reasons that I'm going to beat you on RAW. The Guru of Greatness doesn't deal in mediocrity. As such, I've got no intention of losing to a man in a gold wig.

Morrison pauses and moves round the ring a little, contemplating his words.

Morrison: It's actually a welcome challenge that John Morrison is finally on the path to the UWF Championship. King of the Ring is a prime opportunity to finally step up and take exactly what is owed to me. I have been fighting every week, tossing contender after contender to the kerb, and now it's time to clutch what has been coming to me. There's seven other men fighting for the right to earn a shot, but do you think that phases me? It does not. No man intimidates the Guru of Greatness. No challenge too big, no task too much. John Morrison effortlessly conquers all that stands before him with the most deftest of elegance. It can be a manic veteran, or a pervert painted in gold; they all fall by the same sword. The omnipresent will of John Morrison fuels the perfect recipe for the perfect storm. It can't be stopped, it can't even be slowed down. It's inevitable as death and taxes. Anybody who thinks otherwise is a sick, twisted fantasist.

With that being said, Morrison looks back at Goldust and speaks on.

Morrison: Men just like you. You come out here and talk about winning like it's actually a possibility. Like you even have a chance of scratching John Morrison's armour of titanium fortitude. It's an insult to my name; to my honor. I'm not even sure if you believe it, or whether you're just saying it because you believe that it's what is expected of you. Going through the motions; like the monotonous sex of a middle aged couple, you come out here and read the script because that's all you know. Well, here I am. Talk the talk, tell me that you're different. Stand up and be counted. You've got what you wanted, John Morrison is out here, staring you in the eye and calling your bluff. Tuesday night, we both get our shot at the top. Why should I believe that it's going to be you who gets there? Is this the Goldust fairytale? If it is, I'm the one who grabs this goofy storybook and throws it in the trash. I am the destroyer of dreams; the conqueror of spirit. I'm going to take your hopes and systematically pick them into a millions pieces before your very eyes. Shattered dreams... how apt.

Morrison lowers his mic with a smile and awaits a response from Goldust.

Last edited:

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
UWF Raw 10/8/12: Angle vs. Kingston

UWF Raw goes backstage, as Jeremy Borash finds Kurt Angle sitting alone in the dressing room. He goes to open his mouth and as soon as he does so... Angle groans.

Kurt Angle: What the hell do you want?

Jeremy looks a little threatened, but doesn't let his fear deteriorate from his goal of interviewing the superstar Kurt Angle.

angle1d.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Kurt, if I can grab a second of your time. This week you've been placed in a match with Kofi Kingston to qualify for the King of the Ring tournament. Your thoughts?

Kurt stands up, looking at Jeremy Borash up and down. JB of course, takes a step back... but of course points the microphone in the direction of Kurt Angle. Kurt nods his head, as if he's taking a few seconds to think about what he has to say to JB. He opens his mouth and begins to speak.

id651l.jpg

Kurt Angle: You want to know my thoughts, JB? Is that what matters to you? You're just doing your job right, barging into my locker room while I'm trying to relax! Interrupting the former Olympic Gold Medalist and former World Heavyweight Champion of the world, while he's warming up? I'm about to go to that ring, JB. I'm about to tell the whole word what I think... but since you came in here so rudely and shove a microphone in my face, you should be thanking the God you worship that I don't turn it around and shove it straight up your ass.

Jeremy puts his hands up, and makes as if he's going to leave. Kurt laughs at him, but quickly holds his hands up, not one to shy from the spotlight. Jeremy Borash doesn't leave yet, as Kurt continues.

Kurt Angle: I'm in a giving mood here. I'll give you exactly what you want. You want to know what I'm thinking, I'll tell you exactly what I'm thinking. This tournament makes me sick! They put Shawn Michaels, the guy I beat and embarrassed every single week leading up to Clash of the Champions! The guy I beat, Just like I said I would! These people don't listen when I speak, JB. Shawn Michaels doesn't get it through his thick skull! John Morrison is an overrated piece of crap! Kofi Kingston doesn't deserve to be in the same damn ring as me! And of course, worst of all... the biggest piece of crap is the General Manager himself. I mean, I beat the crap out of Shawn Michaels... and he gives a title shot to MVP? It's a load of crap, JB!

Kurt puts a disgusted look on his face, at the very thought of MVP getting a title shot. He doesn't pause for long though, as he has something on his mind he wants to get out.

Kurt Angle: Now that I'm thinking about it, this isn't the first time I've had to do it all by myself around here. It's always me getting the short end of the stick, but not anymore! I'm going to do something about it! I'll start this week with Kofi Kingston. Now, I've been watching Kofi. He was United States Champion for a week. Then he lost to John Morrison, which is alright because nobody really pays attention to what John's doing anyway. Kingston did beat CM Punk, which isn't really all that hard to do but I'll give him credit anyway. I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, JB, why in the blue hell would I be giving Kofi Kingston all this credit? The answer's simple, JB. I want my inevitable domination on this week's Tuesday Night Raw to look like it's going to matter something. Because we all know Kofi freakin' Kingston isn't doing a very good job by himself! I'll give the guy a little push, put some extra butts in the seats... and more dough goes into my wallet. More witnesses to my greatness. See what I'm doing there, JB? I'm a friggin' genius.

Jeremy nods his head, as if disagreeing with Kurt Angle would be the stupid decision he's ever made, and JB isn't looking to get his ass kicked trying to do an interview. Just when JB is about to say goodbye and get the hell out of there, Kurt keeps going... obviously not getting the little hint there.

Kurt Angle: I've won the King in the Ring before. I've done it all before, I know what it takes to be the king. Hell, I'm still the king. I've always been king in that ring... with my patented ankle lock that Ken Shamrock stole from me, not the other way around! With my devastating Angle Slam that knocks people out cold! Shawn Michaels can tell you that from experience. Ask James Storm how those moves felt? Because I can guaran-damn-tee that the answer is going to be "No, JB, it didn't feel very good. In fact, it was the worst experience I've ever had in all my years of living on this earth." I'm a wrestling machine, JB, there's no stopping me. I've laced my boots up with a purpose, and even though Shawn Michaels screwed me in the tag match last week... I've already put it behind me. I got a victory over him, in what abso-freakin-loutely stole the show at Clash of the Champions. Now I'm setting my sights on the throne, baby. That's the future for Kurt Angle! Now if you'll excuse me, JB, I'm gonna hit the ring and tell Kofi Kingston exactly what he's going to expect on Tuesday night.

Kurt leaves the scene, as JB turns towards the camera. He sighs as if he escapes immediate danger, and shakes his head back and forth a couple of times. The scene ends, as the camera fades to black for a few seconds.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
RAW KOTR QF: James Storm vs. Shawn Michaels

SORRY...ABOUT YOUR DAAMN LUCK!

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

Longnecks & Rednecks starts playing through the arena speakers. It is playing for a while when all of a sudden, The Cowboy, James Storm walks through the curtain and walks out onto the entrance ramp. He's got his Hardcore Champion proudly placed on his shoulder. He's got a beer bottle in his hand as usual. He is standing there, drinking beer and he is just watching people go crazy as they see their Hardcore Champion. When he has enough, he drops the beer bottle, grabs his Hardcore Championship, puts it in the air and pyros explode. He then puts the title on his waist.

205rxps.jpg

Storm begins climbing the ring-steps. He stops there as he nods his head to the rhythm of his theme song. He then enters the ring, asks for a mic and is granted one. Storm raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

vnntk0.jpg

James Storm: Le'mme cut right ta' da' chase. Last week I was sittin' in da' back, sippin' on some good col' beer when Da' Pope came out 'ere and announced dat there's gon' be a King of Da' Ring tournament and dat it kicks off next week. I was like "HELL YEAH", dis tournament will be awesome! I thought I would be defendin' ma' title all 'round and dat Da' Pope wouldn't wanna me in dis tournament but when he announced dat James Storm is one a' da' eight participants it hit me like a ton a' bricks. But let Da' Cowboy tell 'ya somethin'. Da' Cowboy never backs down from a challenge so I said "Hell, I'm in!". But yet there's 'nother thing dat hit me like two tons a' bricks. When I was told dat dis week I'm facin' Shawn Michaels.

Fans pop at the mentioning of HBK.

James Storm: Somebody else would jus' look down and say "Crap, I ain't gon' do dat!" but I'm no mediocre jackass. I accepted da' challenge and ta'night on RAW, I will be facin' Shawn Michaels. One thing's fo' sure, it's gon' be one hell of a match. A match dat people will be talkin' 'bout fo' ages but dat's not 'nuff fo' James Storm. No disrespect but ta'night I don't wanna have jus' a good match. I wanna have a match dat adds a victory ta' ma' record. I don't wanna be a disrespectful lil' prick but truth needs ta' be told. Shawn Michaels sure is a legend and I don't wanna lie 'bout random stuff jus' ta' embarrass HBK but nothin' is gon' keep me from sayin' what is on ma' mind. When James Storm feels like sayin' somethin' he says it and he doesn't give a crap if it touches somebody's feelings or makes somebody angry.

People don't know how to react. They've never seen James Storm act and talk like this in UWF before. Storm takes down his sunglasses and hangs them on his t-shirt.

James Storm: Shawn Michaels might be an old-timer but I can he can still bring it when he has ta' so I won't count 'im out. 'Ya know, there's one thing I'm a bit worried 'bout. I'm worried ba' da' fact dat we pretty much have same finishin' moves so dis time it will be a bit harder fo' me ta' knock Michaels' lights out. He knows da' mentality of dis move. He knows exactly where it can come from, how it can strike. He is called da' master a' Superkick fo' a reason. But eh, eh. I'm called Da' Cowboy fo' a reason as well. If one things fo' sure 'bout me than it's dat nothin' fo' sure 'bout me. I made ma' way through dee' independent 'rasslin' scene and even one year at independents can teach 'ya mo' than three decades in Dubya Dubya Ee. What I'm tryin' ta' say is dat Shawn, 'ya better keep 'yo eyes open 'cause I know how ta' do it.

Storm pats his Hardcore Championship.

James Storm: Shawn, I ain't sayin' dat I'll beatch'a jus' 'cause yer old but 'ya know...new blood is new blood. SORRY, 'BOU---

The Cowboy gets interrupted by the theme song of Shawn Michaels.

-----------
ooc: Ok, let's have some fun with this!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: RAW KOTR QF: James Storm vs. Shawn Michaels

[video=youtube;oKPzVV2DExk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKPzVV2DExk[/video]

HBK comes out from the back to a huge pop from the crowd. James Storm looks a little confused by HBK's music cutting him off. HBK heads straight for the ring and as he gets inside he is handed a microphone

rawcaps2011-812.jpg

HBK: You know I am going to cut you off right there. I have the up most respect for you and it's not just because you have a cowboy hat on right now, much like I do. But I do because of the talent you have. However, what you just said is similar to what others try to do to me and that's intimidate me. I want you to do me a favor and never again compare moves with me. The sweet chin music is the most powerful finishing move in the UWF. My super kick can come out of any direction, the person can be jumping off the top rope, not paying attention, or I can counter any move into sweet chin music. As for your super kick, I beg to difference and I am saying this without disrespect, but boy, you have a long way to go before you are ever in the same category as The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels.

The crowd cheers for HBK while HBK pauses for a moment

HBK: My super kick has defeated the likes of, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, and the list goes on and on. You see James Storm, until you have added a name like that to your resume then my suggestion is to wait on the comparisons. I am not trying to be a jerk about this, but I am tired of this. Since I came back, I was rediculed by Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Kurt Angle, and now you. And I know what you're going to say and that's you meant no disrespect either, but I have unsettled business with Kurt Angle and I am nowhere near in the best of moods and what you said, well it hit a nerve. Tonight on Raw you are going to see why I am the master of the super kick, you are going to find out why they call me the show stoppa, the headliner, the main event, the icon, and Mr. WrestleMania.

James Storm nods his head directly at HBK while the crowd starts up an "HBK" chant

HBK: I do appreciate the words you said before you mentioned the whole super kick ordeal, but I don't think you really know who you're facing tonight. This isn't just some match, for the first time ever, yours truly will be in a King of the Ring tournament and I am no stranger to first time matches in this business. I competed and won the first ever Elimination Chamber match as well as the Hell in the Cell, and the Iron Man Match. Let's not forget I was the first ever grand slam winner. And now I have an opportunity to add "King of the Ring" to my resume. This isn't something I am going to let go by without a fight. No, this is my chance to look at you and everyone in the back and let them know that I still am the best in this ring. Kurt Angle beat me a few weeks ago in what may be one of if not my best performance in this ring, but one match doesn't define your career, but it certainly can help a career. This is your biggest opportunity James Storm, to be able to knock off a legend in this ring and one of the best to ever step foot in the squard circle. Or you can be just like the rest of them and feel how truly painful sweet chin music can actually be!

HBK lowers his microphone as the intensity in the ring builds up. James Storm gets ready to speak
-------

ooc: Good luck

BDC

Reaction score
RAW King of the Ring QF: Mankind vs the Undertaker!

As the crowd mills around, waiting for the next match, the lights suddenly go down a blue hue takes over the arena.

[video=youtube;p5v8vRBzDss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5v8vRBzDss&playnext=1&list=PL2D1E1030CB4E76CD&feature=results_video[/video]

As the music creeps through it’s depressing notes, Mankind eases onto the stage; as always, leaning to one side and looking around as if he thinks someone is going to jump him. The Hardcore legend doesn’t waste any time making it to the ring. Strangely enough, there are a few cheers for the psychotic superstar although he seems confused as to why! He takes a microphone from a ring hand and rolls into the ring; finding a place in the corner to huddle.

Mankind.jpg

I’m not sure if I’ve won the lottery or ticked somebody off in the main office. Vince, I sure hope you’re not still mad about that whole TNA thing. But being put up against the UNDERTAKER first up in the King of the Ring is either my dream come true or a nightmare of apocalyptic proportions! You see, Taker and me have graced the ring many a times and it usually includes a cage of some kind. We’ve beaten each other near to death more than once and I don’t expect this time to be any different! But, I’m sure he will be wondering why his dad is following me around instead of him. I mean, at first, I didn’t even know why. But, after last week, a long talk with Paul and few licks with the board of correction, I came to see the light.

Mankind seems tormented by the thoughts of what Paul Bearer did to him. He writhes and leans onto the bottom ring; looking straight into one of the ring cameras.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRLPVYpO0O6cGOFRU34DGCOFZMNp3Uu6LVm9KMipHr0ugWzOZDargt1.jpg

I’ve told you from the beginning that I’m broken; one of the outcasts. I’m pushed aside simply because I won’t pretend that everything’s ok! That there’s nothing wrong with me!! I mean, how do you people live with yourselves? And don’t act like you’re any better than me either!! We’re all broken…you just won’t admit it!! But I am chiefiest of the outcasts! And Paul says the outcasts are to be the harbingers of the coming apocalypse! And what two better outcasts than Goldie and myself? The narcissistic God of the silver screen and the haunted ghost of screaming violence!!! Sorta a SILVER SCREAM if you will…

He laughs to himself…but suddenly stops and begins to yell!

BUT IT’S NOT FUNNY, IS IT?? What we bring is NOT the comic duo of the decade here! This isn’t a damn Rock and Sock connection here!! NO! you won’t be getting any socks outta me!! Only the cold, hard leather of my glove choking the life out of you!!! That’s all I bring!! And Goldie is a part of it, because we’re not going to play out our sickness behind closed doors, oh no!! We’re going to do it on live television! We’re going to have the sensors reaching for their buttons SO FAST their head will spin!!! Because this isn’t about some tournament! This isn’t about a wrestling match, TAKER!!! Oh, no! This about leaving bodies all over the damned place! We’re not just going to win matches!! We’re going to tear people apart and end careers!! There’s a reason they haven’t invited me to Wrestlemania in a while, Taker! Because they know what I would do there! I would do just what I’m going to do in this qualifier! END THE CAREER OF THE UNDERTAKER!!!

vlcsnap2011080904h54m36.png

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

James Storm raises the mic to his mouth and gives Michaels a rebuttal.

2wmorrm.jpg

James Storm: 'Ya don't know who I am, do 'ya? Le'mme introduce ma'self one mo' time. I am Da' Cowboy, I am James freakin' Storm, da' You Dubya Eff Hardcore Champion and people call me a "Da' Cowboy" fo' a reason. I am not jus' some random green-horn who 'ya can knock down. 'Ya can think dat yer gonna be able ta' put me away wit' jus' one kick but I suggest 'ya think again. 'Ya can kick me once, twice, or how many time 'ya jus' wanna but ma' clock's gon' keep tickin'!

Power of Storm's voice is escalating.

James Storm: I didn
't wanna be a prick but 'ya leave me no other choice. If 'ya don't understand what I'm sayin' ta' 'ya, I'm gonna say it slowly or I'm gonna put it straight. I don't like ta' waste ma' time so I pick choice number two. After all those yers a' 'rasslin', a' gettin' yo' head kicked in, a' gettin' piledrived I understand dat yo' mind might be a bit slower than it used ta' be. Let's face it, 'ya there are so many things 'ya had. Fo' example, jus' like yo' eyes. They weren't always crossed, were they? Jus' like yo' brain. Once 'ya were able ta' think. *Cough* At least a bit.Are yo' brain sides crossed as yo' eyes? If yes, I gotta' wel...uncross 'em.

Storm is getting some really tough heat from the crowd.

James Storm: 'Ya see Shawn...I am called Da' Cowboy fo' many reason and one a' dem is dat I have da' balls ta' say somethin' others can't. So I have ta' say dis...We are all gettin' tired a' yo' "crap". I said "crap" 'cause I couldn't find any better word fo' it. We are gettin' tired a' yo' crap. "Ay, I won da' first ever elimination chamber match! Ay, I am da' first grand slam winner! Ay, I am da' first man ta' enter da' royal rumble and win it!" Ok Shawn, we got it, yo' carreer is legendary but seriously...you don't need ta' say it time and time again. Jus' like dat yer Da' Show Stoppa', Mister 'Rasslemania and all a' dat. Yeah, people might still give 'ya reaction when 'ya say it but erry'body else is sick and tired of it. Jus' like I am and I'm no longer gonna be da' one who keeps 'is mouth shut and walk 'round here wit' is tail between 'is legs.

Storm puts his hand in the air before talking once again.

James Storm:
James Storm hitch
'a on yo' nerv! What a big freakin' deal. Shouldn't I go ta' prison fo' sayin' somethin' ta' all-mighty Shawn Michaels? Rhetorical question right there...I don't care if I hit yo' nerves. I sure can do so when ma' motor gets overheated. I'ma continue doin' so so I can say dat I've beaten Shawn Michaels at 'is best. I know, 'ya wanna say dat I could never bring out da' best of 'ya but it doesn't matter if 'ya admit it or no 'cause it's true even if 'ya turn into a cat. And even if 'ya turn into a cat, 'ya won't be ta' make yo' foot touch ma' chin. If 'ya wanna do so, lie ta' yerself and say dat I'm not even close ta' bein' in da' same league as 'ya but as I said...I'm a champion in dis company and yer not. Is dis what 'ya wanted ta' do? 'Ya wanted to wake up ma' dark side? Mission accomplished.

Reaction score

A massive "James Storm sucks" chant breaks out

rawcaps40173.jpg

HBK smiles by the reaction from the crowd and gets ready to get back on the microphone. HBK then looks at the camera and speaks

rawcaps2011-876.jpg

HBK: Did you all understand that at home?

The crowd laughs from what HBK said referencing to James Storm thick accent

HBK: From what I gathered from all that, is that you are just like every other "new comer" to The Heart Break Kid. You got that attitude I like and I see a lot of the younger Shawn Michaels in you. But the fact remains, you aren't me and you will never be me. I can go on and on about my accolades and it doesn't matter if you're sick and tired of them or if the next guy I face is sick and tired of them. I have earned that right to brag about what I have done thus far in my career. I have earned that right to come out here week after week and remind people like you. The reason I do it is because of stiffs like you. Guys like you who come out here and disrespect your peers. You know guys like you question why guys like myself, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H still compete in this ring, but we do it because we have to.

James Storm looks confused by what HBK said

HBK: We have to still do this because they guys in the offices do not trust the guys like you and the other youngsters yet to carry on the business after it's time for all of us to pack up and call it quits. And I have called it quits on a few occassions, yet they still keep on calling me to come back and it's because of guys like you who do not respect what guys like I have done in this business. You want to earn respect, then this is your chance, you have to sit back and listen to what guys like me have done in this business. You have to sit back and watch and see what we do in this ring. And you can talk about how it's your time to shine, but lets face facts, if it really was, wouldn't you be on top of this company by now?

The intensity level has picked up in the ring

HBK: I have no problem with the younger guys in this company because they are the future of this company. But the fact remains that my generation of superstars are still around and we aren't going anywhere soon. The only problem I have with the guys like you, is that you don't listen. We could of had a nice one on one match with no animosity or anything like that. It could of been good versus good guy, but you had to go and open your mouth. Well I'm the wrong guy to do that to. For over twenty years I have been in this business and the lack of respect I have seen for the older guys is sad thing here in UWF and if this is what is to come for this company in the next few years, then I do not see it lasting long. Because with that respect, you respect others in your generation and that respect grows and grows until your generation becomes the peers and you have to deal with a younger generation and then they pass along respect to you for what you've done.

HBK pauses for moment before finishing and allowing Storm to speak if he chooses to

HBK: But until that day happens when we see the respect, I am going to come into this ring week in and week out and do exactly what I've done my whole career and give a show to these fans like they've never seen before and that's because I can, because I STILL can!

HBK lowers his microphone and waits for James Storm to speak

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Goldust waits a while before letting out a purr of sorts and retorting with John.

vlcsnap2011033017h59m01.jpg

Goldust: Oh young Johnny boy, naughty, mischievous Guru of Greatness... I do love it when you get all aggressive. I love... watching you, get all... hot... under the collar because it lets me see the real you. Now I'm not one who is based too much in reality anyway, but I do see the reality that stands before me right now. 'A destroyer of hopes and dreams' to paraphrase... I can see why you would think that Johnny boy. You're undefeated, 7 and 0. You're the United States Champion, prestigious championship I might say. However I wouldn't be afraid to say it when I say you have never faced such a man as... ohhh, Goldust. You have never faced a man who can make your spine tingle and your heart melt with such desire... as Goldust, and don't deny it John. Don't you dare deny it you naughty, naughty Guru of Greatness. You Shaman of Sexy, you. I can see it in your eyes... the hunger, the desire... the lust... for gold. And what being, what kindred spirit better depicts gold than the man who stands before you right now in Goldust... the human embodiment of all things.... goooold.

Goldust rubs himself down and licks his lips, Morrison looking a tad unnerved.

But why would you ever want Goldust?... I mean with all those women you seemingly have throwing themselves at a dreamy, handsome, successful man like you, why would you want a big gold freak like me?. I won't flatter myself John... I know that the gold that your interest is vested in is not the gold on my body.... on my head... on my... 'head'... but in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation Championship, and you seem pretty confident that you'll be winning this King of The Ring tournament and then proceed to win that particular championship. I don't blame you for this confidence either John, I mean you have dispatched countless opponents in your time here... The Undertaker... Chris Jericho... Kofi Kingston. Big names. Big names indeed, and you should be so very proud of your achievements, I mean who wouldn't be. However, like I said before, you have NEVER faced a man like me, because there is no other man like me Johnny, and you can't prepare for the thrill ride that is me. You want to talk about shattering peoples hopes and dreams?... well let me make it perfectly clear to you... man to man... the only dreams being shattered will be the dreams and delusions of grandeur that fill the mind of one 'Tuesday Night Delight' John Morrison.

Goldust gets a little more intense for a change.

Because under this gold wig, I'll have you know, is a man. Not just any man, an angry man. You can talk about your 'armour of titanium fortitude' and your honour. This match isn't about fortitude and honour, it's about who wants to be the king the most, John. You talk about dreams and hopes like they are little more than the delusions of a sick, perverted man, and perhaps you're right... perhaps you are right. However, I'd just like to add to that, that these sick, perverted fantasies of Goldust being King of The Ring?... they will become reality. Whether you, or anyone else likes it, or not. I will be your nightmare John, seeing as we're on the topic of dreams, and I will terrorize you like no man has ever done before. You will squirm at the very sight of me, and you will be reduced to tears of sheer torment when I do... Shatter your Dreams on Raw. Believe me when I tell you this John... under this paint, under the gold lights and glitter, is a man ready to fight another man for what he wants, what he needs, and my lust for gold runs stronger than any titanium armour can handle... so get ready... get, oiled up, get ready... because this week on Raw... in the Quarter finals of the King of The Ring tournament, Goldust versus John Morrison. Someone will be having his dreams shattered... and I'm telling you right now John, that man won't be me... and if you do the maths... that leaves you, so prepare John... because I'm just itching, shaking, sweating... at the thought of making you leave Raw with your first defeat... knowing that you left with Shattered Dreams... broken ambition and the reminder that there is no other man that can compare to.... ugh, Goooooldust.

Goldust bites the air as the crowd give a loud mixed response. Goldust takes some steps back before resting in the corner in his signature seated position.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

James Storm looks disgusted as he raises the mic to talk once again.

wu5wqx.jpg

James Storm: I'll get back ta 'ya soon, Shawn. First of all, le'mme handle these people right here ta'night. What is wrong witch'a? I come out 'ere, 'ya cheer me and when I say somethin' ta' yo' hero Shawn Michaels, all of a sudden 'ya start chantin' "James Storm sucks!". I ask 'ya, what da' hell? Le'mme tell 'ya somethin'. I don't care whatch'a think a' me 'cause of all da' UWF fans, only couple of 'ya think dat I suck and even yer all hypocrites. If I'd suck, I wouldn't have dis title 'round ma' waist right now!

People boo even louder.

James Storm: Back ta' 'ya, Shawn. If there is one guy I would never listen ta' when it comes ta' respectin' someone then it's yerself. For years and years, you've been da' one dat didn't respect anybody in dis business, exapt himself. 'Ya always had eyes for yerself and yerself only. 'Ya had yer clique. A group a' people dat thought they are da' new generation, new "top dogs in da' town". 'Ya didn't respect anybody and I would go through dead bodies jus' ta' get whatch'a wanted. And now 'ya wanna come out 'ere and tell me somethin' 'bout respect for da' older guys? 'Ya can grab yo' guidance and eat it. See, I never said I don't respectch'a. It's fo' sure dat I respect da' hel outta 'ya, Shawn. I jus' don't like dis idea of 'ya commin' out 'ere erry' single week and sayin' all da' stuff 'ya were sayin' fifteen years ago. 'Ya wanna do it, fine but I'll keep on hatin' dat factor. I would have no problem withch'a if you'd at least try ta' do somethin' new, try ta' do somethin' dat we didn't see yet. Yer jus' like a Elvis Presley record. When people first listened ta' it, they were amazed. Jus' like whey they saw 'ya 'rassle fo' da first time. Then, when they kept on lovin' da' record, they kept on listenin' erry' single song again and again and again...Jus' like they are seein' 'ya 'rassle da' same matches fo' twenty years now. Then, years ago people stil like ta' listen ta' dat record but it's not da' same as when it was somethin' new. And yer jus' da' same. They might still love 'ya but there's not a chance they get to see somethin' new from 'ya.

People keep on booing James Storm. It is disturbing him a lot but he rolls on.

James Storm: Da' fact dat "people in da' offices" call 'ya back means nothin' as far as I'm concerned but at one point, yer right. They don
't trust guys like me. Wha'? 'Cause they don't know what's good fo' their company. Erry' single company does that. Tee En Ay, Dubya Dubya Ee, You Doubya Eff, erry' single one a' dem. Take Dubya Dubya Ee. John Cena used ta' be their top guy who main evented Pay-Per-Views even tho dat people never liked him. Wha' did they do it? 'Cause he made 'em money. Now You Dubya Eff is doin' da' same thing. They know that if HBK comes back, people will tune in ta' see him 'rassle again. They think dat HBK means ratings but he doesn't. No, you don't mean ratings, Shawn. People watch 'ya 'rassle jus' 'cause yer da' one who used ta' be da' biggest star of 'rasslin' back in da' day. 'Ya said it yerself. 'Ya earned da' right ta' brag and wit' dat 'ya got people's attention and heart. Now they keep watchin' 'ya 'rassle 'cause a' dat but next week, their hearts 'ya earned...they will get broken. You'll broke 'em 'cause 'ya won't be able ta' beat me.

The Cowboy makes a pause and then moves on onto the next point of his speech.

James Storm: 'Ya don't seem ta' be gettin' dis. I don't wanna prove dat I'm da' young Shawn Michaels. I never was and I never will be Shawn Michaels. I was born original and I won't die as a copy of somebody who's carreer died half a decade ago. Who would wanna be a man with drugie past? Certainly not me...See, I came ta' You Dubya Eff ta' make a legacy dat will live on jus' like yours but I ain't 'ere ta' 'rassle against old-timers and make 'em say that they see their young self in me. I don't want dat ta' happen and come next week, I will show erry' single 'rassler a' yer generation dat they need ta' sit home and watch me 'rassle 'cause otherwise, they will get their teeth knocked down their throat...JUST...LIKE...YOU.

The Cowboy lowers his microphone.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Morrison watches Goldust with a disgusted look on his face, he raises his mic to respond.

John-Morrison-4.jpg

Morrison: Seriously, shouldn't you be somewhere else directing some goofball porn film? Maybe you could give Hulk Hogan a call; hook up and forge an unholy alliance of pornographic cataclysm. Whatever. You should think again if you think you're winning this tournament. Kings in gold wigs and face paint? Where do you think we are? San Francisco? I've got news for you; this is UWF. Kings round here are forged by a greater substance, and John Morrison embodies everything that a great king should. Great kings have style, panache, imperious wisdom; not 11 different leather costumes and a gag ball. I'd tell you to pull your act together and try to head in a semi-reasonable direction in life, but something tells me you're far beyond that. If you tried to settle into a normal life and buy a house in suburbia, you'd end up trapping your penis in a neighbor's kitchen utensil, or suffocating the granny from across the street in clingfilm. You're beyond rescue. As such, I'm going to have to put you down. Put you down, like the dog that just won't stop humping the furniture.

A pompous smile is plastered across Morrison's face as he speaks on.

Morrison: Men like me and you, Goldy, we're separated by a natural birthright. I, John Morrison, the handsome slayer of all opposition; imperious in nature, suave in the face of adversity. I'm a born winner; a grand champion who can't be stopped by any mere mortal. Then there's you... a freak. Your life has equated to the sad, empty shell of a man that you are today. You take pathetic pleasure in the most simple of things, like an animal. We're both on the same roster, that's where our similarity ends. We're at opposite ends of the spectrum. I think you know where I'm going with this. Any smart man would be wise to bow at the feet at the Guru of Greatness, take my words as the gospel that they are, and surrender now before a more daunting fate becomes reality. John Morrison has an all encompassing, wildly insatiable desire to conquer everything that stands before him. If you're in the way of my destiny, believe me when I say that I will cut you down. Progress waits for no man, and you're staring it in the face.

Morrison continues to stare at Goldust as he goes on.

Morrison: There's nothing poetic about our match. It's simply Darwinism at it's finest; win or go home. Only one man can challenge for the UWF Championship, and I'd put your house on it being John Morrison. That's not a desperate cry, that's a cast-iron fact. No man in UWF even begins to stand up to the test of Morrison. Goldust, you can take all the sordid pleasure you want from this matchup. I understand the appeal of John Morrison transcends the border between man and woman. You can even consider yourself lucky to be one of the many men I beat on the way to the UWF Championship. You could tell all your buddies about our match, as you've got them tied up in your basement. It'd be a great conversation piece. Maybe after I beat you, you'll finally leave UWF and join a biker gang or something. Get out there, live life in whatever psycho-sexual way you want to. Just don't stand in my way... because doing so will be the worst mistake you ever make. For a man of such tremendous wisdom and virtue, beating the weak to a pulp is surprisingly easy for me. Remember that when you're putting your goofy dressing gown on before our match on Tuesday.

Morrison keeps his focus on Goldust, as he awaits a response.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

mqdefault.jpg

Goldust: You want me to surrender?... you want me to just give up and give in to you?... any other time outside of this ring sure, I'd love to just be your little play thing, naughty, naughty boy... but this isn't outside the ring this isn't the 'Psycho-Sexual' life that you seem to think I live... which I do, by the way... outside of the ring. No, this is professional wrestling, this is the UWF, this is Tuesday Night Raw and there is no quitting in this business John. You should know that. You should also know that when it comes down to the big opportunities, you know, the ones you really want. Title shots, number one contendership opportunities... King of The Ring Tournaments, you know that quitting is not an option. As a result of this John, you will realise that Goldust has no quit in him. You will realise that you have a fight on your hands that you have never had before... and trust me, Goldust is more than you can handle, pretty boy.

The crowd give a mixed reaction, largely negative towards the flamboyant Goldust.

Could you imagine it?... for one second in your twisted vision of reality... Goldust as the King of Professional Wrestling?. Imagine the grandeur... imagine the flamboyancy of the presentation, standing with the golden crown on my head, my brand new robe and my big, thick, golden sceptre in my hand. Imagine... King Goldust. Imagine... Queen Marlena... she could have the finest hand carved Cuban cigars... gold embroided dresses... the finest garbs, shoes, tiaras... we could drink champagne and dine on caviare every night as the rulers of this brand. What would you be like as King of The Ring John?. King Morrison.... doesn't really strike me as the name of a king... and those two 'ladies' that stand by your side wouldn't make for good slaves never mind your Queens. Face it John, even though you make for an absolutely fabulous United States Champion... you aren't royal material... I on the understand the way a royal should conduct himself... with courtesy and class. Two words synonymous with the 'Prince of Perversion' of course.

Goldust closes his eyes and envisages himself as a king.

But of course John... pretty, handsome little boy, you aren't in this to become King. No, these fancy robes and crowns mean little to you, you are in this to become the number one contender to the UWF Championship currently held by my brother, Cody Rhodes. And I'm proud of young Cody, real proud, and it just goes to show, success is in the genes. Those genes run in my blood John... and it is as if destiny has made it so that Cody and I face each other for the grandest prize in professional wrestling. King Vs the champion... it was made to be, like a blockbuster Hollywood movie... the biggest stars in the biggest show. Sadly... you will remain an extra in this tale of brotherly love and hate... relegated to being a bit-part player. You may want to be the number one contender but I want to be both the contender AND the King of this company... and so you will fail... you will fall to YOUR knees... not vice versa and you will bow to your future King and future World Champion. Then it will be lights, camera, action on the new... most wonderfully perverse era in UWF history... the era of Gooooldust.

Goldust throws his arms in the air in the most camp manner imaginable.

I'll see you on Tuesday... bring your shiniest tights, y'know, the ones with the fur... I like them the most.

Goldust blows a kiss as he and Marlena make their exit from the ring, Marlena blows smoke in the face of Morrison's ladies as she exits the ring, and as Goldust heads up the ramp Morrison responds to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.