UWF 2012: Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
UWF Raw 12/18/12: US Championship Battle Royal

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out trying to excite the fans and get them going only how HBK knows how to. As HBK heads to the ring, he stops and drops down to his knees and holds his hands in the air as his pyro goes off

hbkpyro.jpg

HBK hops right up to his feet and heads for the ring while along the way slapping hands with the fans in the front row. As HBK heads into the ring he heads for the corner ahead of him and climbs the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in the air while clapping at the fans for his appreciation of them. HBK then hops off the turnbuckle and is handed a microphone

hbk1.jpg

HBK: Four men, one title. That's what next Tuesday is all about for The Heart Break Kid, Antonio Cesaro, Batista, and Mankind. For the first time ever and possibly the only time you ever see these four men in the same ring at the same time. Not only just competiting in a match, but competiting for the chance to become the next United States Champion. I don't know about my opponents, but just the sound of that gives ole' HBK goosebumps. This isn't your ordinary match, this is a battle royal and Shawn Michaels is no stranger to them. I have competed in numerous battle royals, I have won a few in my day, but I am going to be completely honest here this is going to be the toughest one yet. I am stepping into the ring with three other men who are bigger than me in size. That's my one weakness entering this match. However, as it may be a weakness for my me, it is also a weakness for my opponents. Size isn't everything at least not in this line of work. The heart, the determination, the will-power and the drive is the biggest reason to success and when you mention all those then you must be talking about, Shawn Michaels.

As HBK lowers his microphone for a second, the crowd gives HBK a nice pop

HBK: I do not mean to be cocky or anything, but given my past it's the damn truth. I have been in the ring with all three of these men before. Not once have they out performed me. They may have picked up a win here and there, but it wasn't because of strength. I have dealt with bigger guys my whole life and I am still here to this day still doing what I love to do. They all said I wasn't going to make it in this business because I was too small so now there all going to say I am not going to win this match because I'm too small. I have been proving them wrong since day one and I am going to keep on doing that. I don't care if I eliminate all three of them or just one of them. All that matters is having my hand raised as the new United States Champion. I have won many titles throughout my career. I have been the World Champion, I have been the Intercontinental Champion, I have held the Tag Team Titles before, and I have held other titles that aren't in the UWF. But the one title that The Heart Break Kid has never held before, is the US Title and that's about to change!

HBK lowers his microphone for a second and wipes his right over his mouth before speaking again

HBK: I mentioned it that I have faced these three men before. Just two weeks ago I lost to Antonio Cesaro. He was the better man on that night. Last week he procclaimed to have wiped the floor with me. Last time I checked, it was an even match that he was lucky enough to win. So don't go biting the horn before you're bigger than what you actually are Antonio. I have dealt with your kind before and I have slapped the taste out of bigger chumps like you and I will be glad to do once again son. Now moving back a week, I defeated Mankind in a match on Raw. So you see, we are starting a trend here. And just one week before that, I went up against Batista at Survivor Series and defeated him. So if you really think about it, this is destiny coming into its own. My last three matches up until two nights ago was against my opponents this Tuesday. It is only fitting that the four of us compete for the US Title. This match has plenty of talent. Antonio is on a roll as of late, Mankind is his usual wierd self and Batista is finally back on a winning streak. I guess all that whining he did in the back finally paid off for him and I am happy for ya Dave, I really am.

The crowd boos at the mentioning of Batista

HBK: But understand that this is going to be Shawn Michaels night. There are no friends and no teams. A battle royal is every man for himself. I have a destiny to fulfill and that's on January 20th when Shawn Michaels enters the Royal Rumble and moves one step closer to that UWF Title I am oh so crazy about, but it all starts on December 18th on Tuesday Night Raw when HBK walks into that battle royal and walks out the new United States Champion!

As HBK lowers his microphone, he is interupted by...........

----------------------

OOC: Good luck fellas!

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: Raw December 18th - Morrison/Anderson vs Rhodes/Christian

[video=youtube;wtRbrYVzDUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRbrYVzDUE&feature=g-crec-u[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage, and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

q.jpg

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

Morrison: It's funny you should mention football, Ken, since I wouldn't actually compare Cody Rhodes to Green Bay; they're far too classy for a man of Cody's ilk. He's a New York Jets sort of guy; tedious, obnoxious, and choking on his own narcissism. Nothing matters to Cody Rhodes unless it's a facet of the meaningless circus that is his melodramatic life. The New York Jets sign Tim Tebow; Cody Rhodes intellectually masturbates each and every week out here by splurging the unwanted details of his sick little mind. It's all the same pathetic ploy for attention. Want another New York Jets slash Cody Rhodes analogy? He's Mark Sanchez; an inexplicable recipient of a high profile spot. Sanchez, somehow, plays quarterback. Cody Rhodes, somehow, finds himself as the champion of this show. Each fact is as befuddling as the other, but that doesn't make this unfortunate reality any less... real. That's why in a world so helpless, it's only natural for the one true champion to step forth and take his birthright. No, I'm not talking about freaking Tebow; I'm talking about John Morrison.

Morrison saunters round the ring as he speaks, circling Anderson.

Morrison: That's right; the prophet, the deity, the unequivocal architect in this tale of a virgin's demise. The true embodiment of Green Bay in UWF stands right before you, Anderson, and for one week only, you can become a Green Bay Packer too. You can join Captain Morrison's team and stand at my side as we beat down two sex pests. Come the Royal Rumble, the landscape of UWF changes forever; the sky falls and the terrain collapses upon itself. Cody Rhodes, after running scared for far too long, finally runs out of places to hide. He will cower like the feeble fool that he is, as the greatest theater the world has ever seen unfolds. It will be poignant, resonant, and heartfelt; the sign that UWF has truly arrived, when it is finally led by a man with such unlimited panache. After all that, Anderson, I'd like to face you for said championship. Fear not, I'm not underestimating Cody Rhodes... I'm flat-out disregarding him. I am sweeping him aside and laughing at the idea that he can extinguish the roaring flame of John Morrison's title pursuit. If I was entertaining the idea that I could be truly beat by a man like Cody Rhodes, I'd have no business standing here today and calling myself everything that I do. I live by my words and die by my sword. That is why I can say that one day, it'll be me and you stood aside this ring from each other in a title match.

Morrison pauses and listens to the reaction from the crowd in attendance, before he continues.

Morrison: For now, though, that remains in the future. In the present, we're stood in the ring as tag team partners, and I relish a chance to beat up two men I just don't like. One I'm familiar with, another I'm not-so familiar with. Acquainted or not, the end result remains the same; lying on the mat, looking up at the lights and seeing John Morrison stood with his arm raised. That's just part and parcel of a match like this. The relentless barrage of John Morrison's dominance may have been lost on a couple of matches, but people are about to stand up and take notice of what's to come. They're about to gasp in disbelief at their own naive assumptions; John Morrison was never gone, he was just unearthing a streak that no other man in this business today possesses, and in doing so, returning better than ever. So, Cody, Christian, if you're watching, stop choking yourself on each other's socks and masturbating, and come out here. The sooner you do, the sooner you can desperately scratch around for a reason as to why you're not going to receive the beating of your dorky, pathetic lives.

Morrison smiles and looks to the titantron, awaiting more entrances.

Reactions: 1 person

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels Raw 12/8

"In the Middle of it" Starts to play out to a moderate amount of cheers. The Party Starter Curt Hawkins steps out from the back with Tyler Reks following behind him. The two take some time on the stage to pose for the crowd as Curt raises his signature cane into the air, and then pointing it at the ring. The two of them take off towards the ring. They reach the end of the ramp, and head towards the rings apron facing the audience side. The hop up onto the side of the ring, and Reks enters. He climbs onto the middle rope in the corner, as Hawkins poses on the outside.

CurtHawkinsandTylerReks2_display_image.png

Hawkins then enters the ring as well. The camera shows a few shots of the crowd, and when the view returns to the ring, Hawkins has a mic in hand.

XhrOS.png

Curt Hawkins: Oh how the times have changed. Not too long ago I was standing in the ring, on top of the world with the Hardcore Championship around my waist, picking up win after win after win. While a new superstar to the UWF, Christopher Daniels was doing the opposite. He was losing. He couldn't get a win, and he couldn't get one out of me, either. But now, you see, the roles have been switched. Here I am, coming off another loss, facing Daniels once again. But this time the Hardcore title sits on his waist. I have to say, I am impressed. But not everything will be switched when we encounter each other in our match. The one thing that will stay the same is the fact that I will be the victor, and you will once again lose to the Party Starter.

Curt starts to speak up again but is cut off when Reks grabs the mic. Curt looks generally shocked.

TylerReksandCurtHawkins1_original_display_image_display_image.png

Tyler Reks: I have something to say. The time for losing is over. The time for us being treated like jokes, is over. Starting tonight, and come Monday we will be BACK on top of this show, and the UWF where we rightfully belong. You see, in just a few short weeks, UWF plays host to the most innovated, and career making matches in history. 30 men. 60 minutes. One man wins. One man is cemented in the history of this industry. And that will be Curt Hawkins! It may have been a rough road for him, for us, but it's going to happen.

Curt takes the mic back.

Curt Hawkins: Um..thanks pal, but I mean, I kinda want to focus at the task at hand and that is beating Daniels. I mean, I already know the Rumble will be mine for the taking, but first we gotta worry about this bald headed jackass who thinks he's something now. But Daniels, the simple truth is that you are still not better than me, and I will prove that, when I once again crush in the center of this ring. Welcome to the Wrecking Crew.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: Curt Hawkins vs. Christopher Daniels Raw 12/8

259px-Curt_Hawkins_April_2012.jpg

Curt Hawkins takes some time to look at Daniels before responding.

Curt Hawkins: Okay let's get something straight here pal, my name is not Curtis, it is Curt. Just Curt. And the fact that my friend brings up the Rumble is that he has 100 percent faith in that I will outsmart, and outlast 29 other men in order to win that elusive match and have my name etched into the history books of this company forever. All you have is the backing of your so called "God's." What are you going to tell your Gods when you fail to beat me this Monday, the 18th, and when you once again fail to win the Royal Rumble when I toss your ass over the top rope. You got a LOT of praying to do my friend.

The crowd is starting to get into this war of words.

Curt Hawkins: And about my friend Reks here standing by to let me take all the spotlight, well that's just not true. Reks is a very loyal friend, and one that I know can match me toe for toe if he ever so chooses. Hell, Reks here may just end up in the Rumble match and winning it. And I would be just fine with that. I would stand by in his corner at WrestleMania watching him do what I know, and what you know, and what all these people know you can never do, and that is win the UWF Championship. The simple truth here Chris is that Me and Reks here are world champion material. We were bred for greatness, and destined for success, while you...well you're just a bitter aging man that knows the only true accomplishment he will ever have to his name is being a sub par Hardcore Champion. Nothing like the Hardcore Champion that I was. You see, I took that title to new heights, made it relevant and brought back some prestige to it. While you have done what you always do best and that is devalue it. In the hands of you, it's nothing more then a third tier title that no one truly cares about.

Pops from the crowd for shot after shot at Daniels.

Curt Hawkins: You are a blind, delusional, liar Daniels. You come out here and say you do not want to take shots at me. You talk me up, but I know that there is a lie in every word you say. I on the other hand am speaking only the truth, and my friend, I am taking shots at you. I'm better than you in every aspect. And that includes on this mic, and in this ring. I have more star power, and more of a name then you ever will. I am a young man just starting to hit the prime of my life and my career as yours slips past and there is not a damn thing you can do about. How about you do us all a big favor and just leave to go "Find yourself" again. That would be a good move there pal.

Reks takes the mic out of Hawkins hands.

Tyler-Reks-On-Mic.jpg

Tyler Reks: Listen here Daniels. If I wanted to I could take you like a toothpick and snap your bald head in half. The thing is though, I won't. I'm going to let my friend Curt do this. This is between you and him. I am completely content on helping my best friend to World titles. I think the real truth is that you are just jealous that I am a true believer in Curt, and a true loyal friend. You have no one but your "God's." How many times do they answer you back? You just may need to send them a call for help when you are getting your ass beaten on Monday.

Reks stares down Daniels and hands the mic back to Curt.

Curt Hawkins: Daniels, I know what you can do, and it wasn't good enough then, and it won't be good enough now. I don't care if you have slowly gotten better, and slowly risen in UWF, you are still not on my level. I have improved by leaps and bounds, and I am way ahead of you in this game. I look forward to adding another win to my name at your expense once again. And then I hope we meet in the Rumble once more so I can embarrass you there as well. Who knows..maybe some day in the very near future, that title will be back with me, and away from the non-deserving. The Crown will once again sit on my head.

Hawkins waits for the answer from the Champion.

----------

OOC: Bro, I got the TT fever. Wanna go all out?​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF Raw 12/18/12: US Championship Battle Royal

The fans are still cheering and chanting 'HBK!, HBK!' until the theme of the most European man on the roster hits the PA system quite suddenly.

C'est Miracle...

[video=youtube;t2w5IkBnYPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w5IkBnYPU[/video]

The crowd immediately begin to boo and hiss as Antonio Cesaro's theme 'Miracle' hits the PA system. Before long Mister Cesaro steps out onto the stage and looks down his nose at the crowd that surrounds him. He looks down to the ring at Shawn Michaels and smirks arrogantly before walking down the ramp hands tied behind his back. He makes his way down the ramp with both sides of fans shouting all sorts of abuse at him before he walks round ringside and gets himself a microphone before walking up the ring steps and onto the outside ring apron. He wipes his feet on the ring apron before stepping between the ropes and in front of Shawn Michaels. He begins to speak.

antonio-cesaro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Antonio Cesaro: Allow me to make an interuption for one moment for I could not sit there and listen to this... blödsinn... this nonsense!. Shawn allow me to remind you that I have beaten you. You aluded to it, you admitted I was the better man yet in typical Shawn Michaels... no, in typical American fashion you gloss over it and say I was 'lucky enough to win'. I reject this Shawn, and I reject everything you say as it is like I say, blödsinn. No, when I beat you in the middle of this ring it was decisive... it was conclusive... it was final. I beat you fair and clean, one, two, three after the Neutralizer and yet you still stand here and claim me to be arrogant?... and cocky?. Well Shawn when we compete once more on Raw, in this Battle Royale, we will be competing for the United States Championship... I will, Mister Antonio Cesaro, will prove to you once again that I am the better man. For the second time in three weeks I will beat you, throw you over the top rope and claim the prize I deserve. Then maybe you will see some sense and just leave because you will know then that you will never beat a man so Very European as me.

The crowd boo Cesaro heavily as he stands in the ring facing Michaels before he quickly turns to face the titantron.

I want to become the measuring stick in this company. To do that I must become a champion. Luckily for me I get that opportunity against not only Shawn Michaels who I have already beaten by pinfall, but also the Man-Child that I defeated last week,again, by pinfall. Man-Child I hope you and your morbidly obese manager learned your lesson from Mister Antonio Cesaro this past week. I hope you learned that your style of brawling... these barbarian tactics will not work against me. I am the most gifted technical wrestler on this roster... I am also one of the strongest. Not to mention my skills have been revered in Europe for almost a decade... do you really think your style of fighting can defeat me?. As we saw last week... it does not stand a chance. I will defeat you once again Man-Child, I will bring about my own prophecy of an end. The end of your nuisance to me this week on Raw when I also toss you over the top rope and to the floor en route to becoming the first ever Swiss-Born United States Champion in Ultimate Wrestling Federation history.

Cesaro nods his head, grinning at the though of having gold around his waist once more.

Speaking of history. It stands in the history of this company that my other opponent this week simply cannot get the job done. He has had opportunity after opportunity be it for the UWF Championship here on Raw, or for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship over on Smackdown... opportunities never granted to Antonio Cesaro rather criminally. The reason being?, he's big and he's American. He is what the owner wants as his poster boy a big, tanned, over 150 kilogram man that uses big powerful moves like the Spear, the Spinebuster and the Powerbomb and not a lot else. Well I'm afraid that the days of you being a potential poster boy are being well and truly wiped out. Your quest for gold began in disappointment and ends with another disapointment at the hands of the only man who should be considered as this companies poster boy, this companies 'main man' so to speak and that man is me. A man of impeccable physical condition, mental capacity, dress sense and wrestling ability a man better than any of my opponents this week including you...

Cesaro turns to face Michaels once more.

And that is what it comes down to... I am simply better than you and all the others. That fact will shine through this Tuesday on Raw when I toss all three of you over the top rope to the floor below to claim my fourth championship reign in this company when I become YOUR United States Champion and in the process finally bringing some sense of class, dignity and honour to not only the championship title but the the country it represents because, let's face it, it so desperately needs it.

Reactions: 1 person

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Raw December 18th - Morrison/Anderson vs Rhodes/Christian

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.