UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Okay, so first of all, congratulations to all the new champions, especially Lewb. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that even though I clearly said in the OOC that I probably won't be able to post a 2nd TT for my match and have kindly asked if we could leave it at 1-1-1, Lewb posted a 2nd TT, and believe me, I wanted to post a 2nd one too, but due to the reasons from my OOC, I wasn't able to. But it's Lewb's superego that will tell him if what he did was right or not.. I won't dig deeper into that thing. Again, congratulations bro, I like your Barrett and you're my mate so congratz, champ.

But, as for the show itself, it was really awesome, and I can only say that with CWalker and Fett, UWF is going to be more awesome than ever.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I haven't done neither of those two things, so yeah. I just asked in the OOC if we can leave it at 1-1-1 because I probably won't be able to throw up a 2nd one, and I haven't even bombed.. but if that was the reason why I lost then.. idk.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I think that only one word describes this show: FANTASTIC! I wasn't expecting a show like that, but this was really enjoyable reading, even though I wrote a promo and it's not here, but it doesn't matter. This is great beginning of new UWF era, hope you'll continue just like this!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Amazing show with some amazing matches. I was thoroughly impressed by everyone on this show. Cody Rhodes promo was excellent. Glad I regained my championship and congrats go out to everyone who won their respective matches. Hopefully we can keep the TT as strong as it was this week.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This, my friends, is assurance that UWF is here to stay and won't be suffering from any loss of quality as far as presentation goes. As long as participation stays up, Cwalker and MrFetter will remain inspired and this will continue to be something we can all enjoy, so let's keep it up guys. My match with Chriss was great, the TT'ing session was epic fun and I wasn't sure which of us was going to win. I tip my hat to you, sir, thanks for putting up such a fight. Can't wait to see who I've got in the next round.

Congratulations to all the title winners, the landscape around here is already changing. Lots of good matches, plenty of great promos(including the return of Killz, welcome back man). Once again, this was a show!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Once again European Champion.

Shame my opponent no showed, but I'm fairly certain he had a good reason. Regardless, HAIL CESARO.

Really great show here guys, didn't expect anything less knowing what CWalker is all about and seeing what MrF is capable of recently. Back on the road again, on to bigger and brighter things.

Also good to see my man, K-Dawg is back in action, good to see Lewb as champion... but believe me good Welsh sir, this mad scotsman's got your number and he's gunning for your belt.

In all seriousness, congrats to all the winners, condolences to all the losers, and onwards we go.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Just want to say good show. Also I got Dredsen, Rawisrey, and sorry don't know who plays Miz but should be good.

What I liked: How you guys fit the promos in there and how overall even with the lack of some matches with no Trash talks. You guys did a good job when it came down to making decisions. The show started off good and ended with a bang congrats to Lewb.

What I do not like: Sometimes it was hard to read. I would feel jumping to the next match, maybe add a commercial in the middle.

Otherwise good show.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw May 1st Card

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday May 1st, 2012 Card
"The Barrett Barrage Begins"

250px-ATTCenter.jpg

After last weeks epic success and relaunch of UWF, we're back again, live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas! Last week, we saw three new Champions crowned, none bigger than the NEW Undsiputed Champion; Wade Barrett! This week, we find out who will challenge Barrett for the Undisputed Championship at Backlash! That, along with the debut of four of UWF's newest signings. Tune it to see what else is in store on this weeks edition of RAW!​

8-Man Number One Contenders Semi-Finals​

qqtpp1.jpg
vs
25s0wic.jpg

Chris Jericho vs The Miz

Last week, Chris Jericho had an impressive victory over a very game Paul London. Jericho feels as though he should be handed the Undisputed Championship on a silver platter, because he is "The Best In The World at Everything He Does". The Miz on the other hand, shocked the world when he defeated The Undertaker is somewhat controversial fashion. Who will win this match and compete in the finals later tonight?​

b5igy9.jpg
vs
ztirzq.jpg

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Cody Rhodes

Stone Cold had arguably the best match of the night last week aganist Austin Aries, and when it was all said and done, Austin squeaked out a win with a Stone Cold Stunner. Contrastly, Cody Rhodes destroyed The Ultimate Warrior, in what wasn't as close as matchup as originally thought. These two men will go to hell and high water to get to Backlash, who will come out on top?​

Tournament Finals​

There is no rest for the weary, as the winners of the two aforementioned matches will meet in the Main Event of the evening in order to determine who will challenge Wade Barrett for the Undisputed Championship at Backlash!​

"Fresh Start" Fatal Four Way Elimination Match​

xfumn5.jpg
vs
j8cpk7.jpg
vs
backgroundDibiase.jpg
vs
Zack_Ryder.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler vs Ted DiBiase vs Zack Ryder​

All four of these men have signed contracts in the past week, and Teddy Long is interested in finding out who is the most worthy. This match was announced last week on RAW, and the question has now been posed, who is the best investment?​

anders.jpg
vs
xgehk2.jpg

Ken Anderson vs CM Punk​

Last week, Ken Anderson made a shocking return to UWF. He appeared right before the Main Event and made a claim that he was coming for that Undisputed Championship. This week, he gets an opportunity to prove how ready he is. He goes up aganist Former Undisputed Champion; CM Punk. Punk had a rough week last week, tasting Wasteland and falling at Wade Barrett's feet yet again. Can Punk regroup or will the Asshole be victorious in his in-ring debut?​

Number One Contenders Match for the Hardcore Championship​

w15pjr.jpg
vs
2624mtt.jpg

Paul London vs Daniel Bryan​

Last week, Paul London was so close to beating Chris Jericho, but came up just a little short. Theodore Long liked his efforet, so he's decided to reward him. The same can be said for Daniel Bryan. Bryan gave Dean Ambrose a match like nobody's business, almost winning the Hardcore Championship. Long thinks he deserves another chance too. Last week, we found out that these two have a friendly relationship, what will happen to that relationship when an opportunity to go to Backlash is on the line?​

We will also hear from:​

The New Undisputed Champion Wade Barrett- Barrett will give us a few minutes of his time to tell us what being Champion means to him and why the Barrett Barrage has only begun.
Dean Ambrose- Ambrose has been given the week off after the battle he had with Daniel Bryan last week. What does the Two-Time Hardcore Champion think about his potential opponents.
Dolph iggler-Dolph Zigger was supposed to be given TV time last week, sadly time restraints made that impossible. This week though, Ziggler has been guaranteed time to speak his peace.
Mr. Anderson- Anderson has made a bold claim, he's shooting right for the top. And tonight, he gets the former top dog. What's he thinking heading forward?
Anyone else who would like to speak​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Debut time baby!

WOO WOO WOO, You KNOW it!

Looks to be a stacked card, and should get some good TT response hopefully

Killz

Reaction score
Ah this show looks like it's going to be VERY cool. I like that you're going for the final in the same night, hopefully will spur those guys on to TT plenty and TT well. Also it gives you guys a little bit of creative freedom that's been missing in the feds we've all been involved in for years now. Too often I think everyone knows all the matches and the run order and there's not as much shock and excitement, the final could rectify that :)

You'll have a promo sir and I appreciate the opportunity! Derrick will likely go hard this week to make up for the loss and the TT situation so I'll have my work cut out but I must say, like my character, I am coming for what I think has been put off for far too long and that's the top title. Good luck dude!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Before I forget, theres something I wanna say to Got_Swag, Chase, Dresden and RawIsRey. Guys for your tournament matches, I want all four of you to TT in one thread.

No order necessary, just wait until two people post before you post again.

I hope to get the same turn out that we got last week. If you're not on the card, I apologize, but send in a promo

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
No Cesaro?, this show clearly lacks the European influence and thus won't succeed...

I jest, it'll be fantastic even without the most European man on the roster, a lot of interesting match-ups to read coming up.

Expect a very arrogant and typically European promo from Cesaro this week.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
This show was great. It was my first show in UWF and I got the win with Miz and now onto the next. I really enjoyed the opening segment with Barrett leading the way and all the way to the Championship by the end of the night. Looking forward to seeing what UWF has to offer after this "awesome" show!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Great show CW! Im excited to see what UWF is today and excited for the future and to be a co-owner! Congrats to the champs and to Lewb! I knew bro since PWM you were Main Event bro. Thanks everyone for your great TTs. I couldnt decide on Aries/Austin on my vote so i said both :) anyways guys i also must apologize. My internet was out all week so i couldnt TT or help write the matchrs buy im finding a way to get bacm with you guys even if i have to writr an copy and paste on my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.