UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
good show, hope people liked the new intro which I'll have to get to work on and edit as we've already had new people added and people leave in the short time frame. Glad to see people liked my Rhodes, always good that I could get back into character quickly.

also yeah that little unwritten rule kinda irks me, I mean if you can't post sure that's fine. It's just weird cause that didn't exist when I started in efeds, people just tted until someone didn't. But that was a different time, as back then you had a thread where everyone could tt everyone with no matches to worry about just to tt so I guess because I learned from a different time it seems odd.

Either way good show nice to see most of the roster participating and the staff really appreciate it as it motivates to write more, cause when people don't tt that is what kills peoples drive to write a show. So keep it going guys, UWF here to stay.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Leaving any title at 1-1 is ridiculous. Lewb did what he did cause he knows how things go, and from what I read, MRF was going to post again. Making you the only one with an issue.

Plus if there's anyone who deserves it it's Lewb. No questions asked.

This is why I stopped.. Even when the show was good and it didn't even miss a beat imo, there's complaining over a title. SMH.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This week is the continuation of an interesting pattern. Just about every time I get a shot at the main title in a multi-man match, rey is one of the participants, and rey usually wins the belt. Well not this time, pal, NOT...THIS....TIME! lol

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
This week is the continuation of an interesting pattern. Just about every time I get a shot at the main title in a multi-man match, rey is one of the participants, and rey usually wins the belt. Well not this time, pal, NOT...THIS....TIME! lol

Haha so true Dredz, and fun fact. Everytime there is multi man TT for a world title when I was on SD, your Austin would be there. Haha so crazy man.

Anyways already started the thread for you guys. Rey posted so it should be good. Also Jericho promo on the way.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

You think The rey is gonna lose in his hometown. Oh bring it on dreds!

here's a little fun fact about my Tournament history

Won Contenders tournament, match made into a fatal four way.
Lost KOTR, winner beats me for first title.
Win U.S Title tourny, results scrapped turned into 5 way match.

lulz So I'm hoping my multi man luck overshadows my tournament luck.

Lewb

Reaction score
The prize is one on one versus me... which isn't even a prize at all..... The SuperEgo has spoken. ;)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Just like last week, I want to thank everyone for their efforts. The show will be up tomorrow. It would have been up tonight, but I'm tired.

The deadline has passed, so TTs will not be counted now, but promos will still be accepted.

Thanks again

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night RAW May 1st Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday May 1st, 2012

[video=youtube;FN5ITMyF0cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5ITMyF0cM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

arena-bowl_595.jpg

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to another edition of UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I like always am the voice of UWF; Sir Michael Cole. And to my right is Hall of Famer; Jerry "The King" Lawler. And we are coming to you off the heels of an unbelievable show last week. We saw three new champions crowned, none of them bigger than the new UWF Undsiputed Champion; Wade Barrett!​

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's right Cole. And tonight, we find out who will be facing Barrett at Backlash, It will be one of these four men; "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, or...ugh; The Miz.

Cole: King, your hatred for Miz is unprofessional. All he asks of us is that we be like him; awesome!

King: If I were like Miz, I would take a long walk off a short ledge.​

Cole: Anyway, let's head to ringside where I'm told.....​

"I Hear Voices In My Head!!!"

[video=youtube;PIEOUpk81cA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIEOUpk81cA[/video]​

The fans begin to boo as sson as "Voices" starts to play. They all know the arrival of one Randy Orton is imminent. Orton makes his way out onto the stage, and does not look pleased. He heads down the ramps, where some fans try to touch him, but he keeps moving. He quickly enters the ring, before climbing one of the turnbuckles and striking his "Legend Killer" pose to more boos from the audience. Orton climbs down and recieves a microphone from ringside and begins speaking.​

ORTON.jpg

Randy Orton: Last week, a grave misjustice occured. Last week, Wade Barrett took something that belonged to me. He took my Undisputed World Championship. And he did so in a cowardly way. Wade Barrett never beat me for that Championship. We beat a sorry excuse for a former Champion in CM Punk after I had punted him in the skull and nearly ended his career. Wade Barrett did nothing more than pick the scraps. And that's what brings me out here. Wade Barrett knows that if that match had been one on one like it should have been, I would be the one walking around with that Undisputed Championship. Wade, you know you can't beat me. And that's why I'm demaniding Theodore Long give me another shot at the Undisputed Championship.​

The fans boo at Orton's demand. Randy ignores them though and continues speaking.​

Orton: So Teddy, I suggest you come out here and do the right thing. I suggest you cancel your little Number One Contenders tournament and name me the rightfully Number One Contender.​

The fans boo once more as Orton lowers his mic and waits for Theodore Long to come out from the back. A few moments pass and there's still no sight of Long.​

Orton: Come on Teddy, I can do this all day!​

Still, no sight of the RAW GM. Orton's no growing frustrated, it's obviously showing on his face.​

Orton: Fine! You don't want to come to me Teddy! Then I'll come to you!​

Orton gets ready to leave the ring when all of the sudden....

[video=youtube;wFORcw6gyfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFORcw6gyfs[/video]

"Mac Millitant" starts playing and Teddy Long does walk out from the back to a huge pop from the audience. He power walks down the ramp, and into the ring where he gets right in Randy's face.

teddy_long.jpg

Theodore Long: Now 'ya listen to me playa. Ain't no way in hell that 'ya goin' make demands on my show. 'Ya want a shot at the Undisputed Championship? Guess what? 'Ya had one at Wrestlemania? And what happened Randy!? I'll tell 'ya what happened, 'ya lost!​

Orton: Listen to me you tired old man! You know just as well as I do that what happened at Wrestlemania was a fluke!​

Long: Fine, it may have been a fluke. But I gave 'ya another shot last week, and what happened then Randy? That's right, 'ya lost again! Now please tell me why I should give 'ya another shot?​

Orton: I'll tell you why. Because if you don't, I'll hold RAW up, There won't be a show tonight unless I get what I want!​

Long: Now Randy, there ain't goin' be none of that tonight Playa. So I siggest that 'ya get out of my ring and if 'ya want another shot, then 'ya just goin' have to start at the bottom and work 'ya way up.​

Orton does not move. She continues staring a icy hole into Theodore Long, who does not blink in his own right.​

Long: Randy if you don't get out of this ring right now, I will have no choice but to suspend you without pay.​

Orton again, does not move. But this time he chooses to speak once more.​

Orton: You do not want to do that, sir!

Long: I will if you don't leave!​

The two men continue to stare in the other's eye. Randy breaks first and begins to leave the ring, but as he is leaving, he stops and says one more thing to Long.​

Orton: This isn't over Teddy. I want you to remember who I am. Remember who I have taken out. I also want you to remember Theodore Long, that you may not be a Legend, but I will always be a Killer.​

Randy Orton drops his mic on the mat and leaves the ring. The cameras focus in on Theodore Long who remains in the ring as we head to our first commercial.

--------------------

Layla-El-0033.jpg

Welcome Back Layla El

--------------------

Cole: Welcome back to Tuesday Night Raw. We just had a tense encounter between Randy Orton and our General Manager Theodore Long, but we're switching gears with our first match of the night.

Justin Roberts: The following is a semi-final tournament match, scheduled for one fall. First, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, The Miz!

Awesome!!

tumblr_ln4behOBOQ1qax9gv.gif

"I Came to Play" by Downstait starts to blast throughout the arena, and all the joy of the night's previous action turns to heat as The Miz soon makes his way onto the stage. He comes right out onto the stage and throws his hands up and his trademark taunt before power walking down the aisle. The fans chant "You Suck and "Awful" as he walks but he just ignores them. He quickly reaches the bottom of the ramp and runs from one side of the arena floor to the other and jumps on the ring arpon. He quickly enters the ring, where he prepares for the upcoming match.

Break
the Walls
Down!

jericho_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Fans boo as all of a sudden Chris Jericho comes out in his suit. His match is up next

SD_540_Photo_020.jpg

Fans are confused as Jericho is entering the ring and the fans are booing. Jericho has a microphone in his hands and the fans are booing Jericho goes and he looks up and he smiles as he puts the microphone near him.

SD_548_Photo_005.jpg

Jericho puts the microphone down and he walks away from the arena the fans are booing even more. Justin Robert's and the crew is confused about 3 minutes have past when all of a sudden the arena darkens

Y2Jsig.gif

Break
the Walls
Down!

Jericho18.jpg

Jericho does his old trademark pose. The fans are confused and do not know what to make of this. Jericho turns and he fists his arms down and he begins to make his walk down the ring this is where Justin Roberts makes his announcement

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Chris Jericho!

Jericho enters the ring and grabs the mic and he begins to speak

ChrisJerichoRed.jpg

Chris Jericho: The ayaaaaaaaaatooooooooooolaaaaahhhhh of rooocckiinn' rollaaaa is back baby... Yeah I know what many of you are thinking. Chris what are you doing? You were telling the people the week before to turn the back on the fans. Remember those mind games I like to play, that whole act of me coming back wearing a suit... that was one big mind game, that was to throw people off and it showed. See my opponents they are dwelling on the hate, while the true power comes from the fans.You see with out my jerichoholics here in this arena here tonight, there is no way I will be the man I am today so I say thank you.

fans give a slight reaction too Jericho as Jericho begins to speak

Chris Jericho:Now that is out of the way time for me to discuss what is going to happen tonight. Well first I got to beat that jabroni the Miz, than I got to beat either that monkey Cody Rhodes, or the new and reformed fan hate Stone Cold Steve Austin, and judging by the difficulty, and the total IQ's of all those men put together... that is a rather easy task. You see UWF fans, Jerichoholics. I am here to make you a guarantee.. no screw that a promise... A promise that not only will I win this tournament, but I will become the next undisputed champion, and save us from all the boring speeches we will get from Wade Barrett.

fans cheer now for Chris Jericho and Jericho smiles as he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Ok, ok,ok. Quiet down now as I explain the game. You see I notice the Miz is a good looking guy, a guy that seems to get around with the ladies, but I notice something Miz. I notice that you like to go in the bathroom by yourself and do not want anyone to disturb you... No people I am not talking about that, but what I am talking about is Miz likes to put on some make up, he likes to hide those large pepperoni's on his face. Miz there is a simple and safe way to cleanse your skin. That is with proactive... so fans what I want is simple I will start it off and you guys finish. Chant "proactive" alright so I'll start... Pro.. (Pro)....Active (Active)... Pro (Pro)...Active (Active)... PROACTIVE!

Fans cheer proactive as it storms the arena Jericho smiles as all of sudden as the bell rings three times.

Jericho and Miz meet in the center of the ring, Miz talking trash the whole time. As Miz talks, Jericho is able to catch him off guard with a Missile Dropkick right to the jaw. Miz hits the mat, but is able to recover quickly enough and get back to his feet. From there, Jericho is able to grab Miz by the arm and bring him to the mat with an arm drag. Jericho takes Miz down, but doesn’t release his arm. Chris applies a version of a Cross Armbreaker on Miz, wrenching the move and looking for an early submission victory…

King: The new and improved Chris Jericho is on fire.

Cole: Y2J may be back, but Miz will still win this match. He’s too awesome to lose.

Jericho still has the move locked in, as Miz screams in pain. The referee asks Miz if he wants to tap or not. Miz declines, but still is in obvious agony. Miz starts using his feet to propel him towards the ropes, and is eventually able to get his foot on the bottom one. Jericho doesn’t break the hold right away, and the referee starts the 5 count, before he disqualifies him…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Jericho breaks the hold right before the count of 5.

Y2J gets back to his feet, and waits for Miz to get to his. Miz does and rests in the corner for a second, before Jericho comes charging in and connects with a clothesline. Y2J isn’t finished though. He traps Miz’s head and brings him out the corner with a running bulldog. Miz hits the mat and Jericho goes for the first cover of the night…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Jericho doesn’t waste any time. He jumps right off Miz and runs towards the ropes, springboarding off them and moonsaulting, looking for the lionsault. Miz is able to counter though, by putting his knees up and driving them right in Jericho’s abdomen. Jericho rolls around the ring in pain, as Miz gets back to his feet and looks to pick the scraps. Jericho is down, and Miz starts laying the boot to him. Miz connects with repeated shots to the kidney, chest, and ribs. All these cause Jericho to cry out, and to silence him, Miz kicks him right in the face. Jericho does indeed fall silent and Miz goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Cole: I’m telling you King, it’s only a matter of time before Miz wins this. He beat The Undertaker last week, what makes you think he can’t beat Chris Jericho?

Miz jumps right back on Jericho. He grabs him by the skull and throws him back first into the nearest corner. Miz walks over to the opposing corner and wastes little time running back at Jericho, looking for his trademark running clothesline…

King: This doesn’t look good for Y2J.

At the last minute, as Miz is charging in, Jericho is able to side step him, and Miz lands groin first in between the top and second turnbuckles. He grabs his lower region in agony as Jericho sneaks up behind him and grabs his neck, bringing him to the mat with a Hangman’s neckbreaker. Miz crumples to the mat, and Jericho drags him from the ropes before looking for a cover….

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Jericho gets right off Miz, and heads to the outside apron. From there, he heads towards the nearest turnbuckle and starts making his way towards the top. Jericho finally ascends to the pinnacle, and when he does, he waits for Miz to get to his feet.

King: Jericho may fly. This doesn’t look too good for Miz Cole.

Cole: Come on Miz, come on!

Miz finally gets back up, and looks for Jericho. He doesn’t see him anywhere, so he turns around and looks up. When he does, Jericho comes flying off the top turnbuckle and crashes on top of Miz with a Flying Corssbody. Both men hit the mat with Jericho on top of Miz, and Y2J is able to hook both legs…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out!

Cole: Whew! Close!

Jericho is impressed. He waits for Miz to get up again, and when Miz pulls himself up with help from the ropes, Jericho bounces off the opposing ones and comes charging at Miz. Miz has him scouted though, and when he does, Miz catches Jericho and is able to bring him to the mat with a vicious Powerslam. Miz breathes a huge sigh of relief and goes for a cover on Jericho, hooking both legs….

1…

2…

Cole: Miz is going to the finals!

3…No! Jericho kicks out!

Miz slaps the mat, but maintains his composure. He gets to his feet, and waits patiently for Jericho to get to his. Miz positions himself behind Jericho, as Jericho starts to stir somewhat. Chris finally is able to get up, and before he can gather his bearings, Miz has applied a Full Nelson on Y2J…

Cole: Skull Crushing Finale! The end is near.

King: Oh God! First Undertaker, now Jericho!

Miz tries to hit the Skull Crushing Finale, but Jericho is able to grab Miz by the arm he was working on earlier and hip toss, breaking the move up. The momentum of the toss is enough to send Miz to the arena floor through the second and third ropes.

King: Thank goodness, I don’t know if I can deal with another Miz victory.

Jericho tries to go after Miz, but the referee stops him. Miz pulls himself up on the outside as the referee starts counting him out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Out of nowhere, Jericho runs across the ring, and leaps through the second rope, taking Miz out with a suicide dive.

Cole: Jericho’s throwing caution into the wind.

King: It’s all about being Undisputed Champion.

Jericho gets back to his feet on the outside and screams, “I’m the King of The World Baby†before picking Miz off the arena floor and throwing him back in the ring. Jericho panders to the crowd for a couple of moments before re-entering the ring. This time has given Miz a chance to recover though, and when Jericho does make it back in, Miz catches him with a kick to the kneecap. The kick causes Jericho to drop to a knee where Miz capitalizes and drops him with a vicious Snap DDT. Jericho’s skull bounces off the mat and Miz goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Miz gets to his feet, pissed that Jericho didn’t stay down. He heads to the turnbuckle and starts climbing, one by one until he reaches the top. He finally gets there, and as Jericho gets up, Miz jumps off.

Cole: Incoming Miz!

Nobody knows what Miz was attempting, but when he jumps off, Jericho is able to catch him by the waist and grabs his legs in position for the Walls of Jericho…

Cole: Oh no! Counter Miz, counter!

Jericho does his best to turn Miz, who is fighting the move the whole time. Despite his best attempts, Jericho is able to turn Miz over and fully apply the Walls. Miz cries in pain as the referee checks to see if he wants to give up. Jericho screams “ASK HIM†while the crowd chants “Y2Jâ€over and over again…

Cole: I can’t look. Did Miz quit!?

Miz is in obvious pain, but he tries to crawl towards the ropes. Inch by inch, Miz makes is way to the ropes and even grabs the bottom one.

King: He made it!

Miz’s grasp on the ropes were only momentary though, as Jericho pulls Miz back to the center of the ring, before taking his knee and driving it right into Miz’s neck. This is what most wrestling fans know as the Liontamer, and it is virtually impossible to break once applied. Miz is finding that out the hard way as he screams in pain. Jericho continues to tork Miz’s back, and the loudmouth from Cleveland has nowhere to go…

Cole: Please Miz! You can do this!

As soon as Cole finishes his sentence, Miz reaches his breaking point and has no choice but to Tap Out!

King: It’s over! Y2J wins!

Cole: It’s a sad day in wrestling.

Roberts: Here is your winner via submission and advancing to the finals “Y2Jâ€; Chris Jericho!

488033842.jpg

Jericho’s music starts playing again and Y2J gets to his feet. The fans continue to chant “Y2J’ as Jericho stands tall with his head held high. Jericho motions for the Undisputed Championship and leaves the ring, slapping a few fans’ hands as he heads up the ramp. This is where RAW heads to another commercial.

--------------------

BrockLesnar002.jpg

Professional Ass Kicker

--------------------

The screen flickers backstage and the fans in attendance begin to boo as Ted DiBiase Jr comes into shot. There is no interviewers, Ted is sat alone, looking like a man possessed. It's clear Ted is serious about his words spoken just days ago about the DiBiase Posse, and he's wanting to forget about all that and move up the ladder.

0.jpg

Ted DiBiase JrThere's a reason I'm sat here alone, instead of being interviewed like the rest of the roster seem to be... I'm sick and tired of being asked the same questions over and over by poxy interviewers who earn a pittance, I'm bored of sharing thoughts that no one cares about and I'm through with giving my secrets away before my matches. I am Ted DiBiase Jr, a man with class and dignity, and it's about time I did the right thing and only answer the questions I ask myself. None of you are worthy of my time, I spent far too long pandering to every single one of your stupid requests, but finally I have seen sense. As well as no more interviews, there will be no more hanging out with fans and there will be no more crappy ass Youtube videos, I am not Zack Ryder. Starting from now, I'm going keep myself to myself, don't expect me to tell you rednecks what I think of my match or what I think of my opponents, because that's just ridiculous. I just want to get the job done, and by giving away what I think of of my opponents, it gives them unnecessary tips and arsenal to throw at me.. I'm a man of class, and men of class don't give away anything, whether it's to there friends or allies. I want to rise to the top of the company as fast as I can, I've got the drive and determination to get me there, but my class and confidence will give me the edge over the competition. Never before have people believed in me, but after these words I'm sure a lot of you will change your minds and be queuing up to join my fan club and ask me for favors. Unfortunately, the fan club is closed, it has one member and that is myself, and as for favors there's no chance of getting them, because I'm better then every single one of you and you're not worthy of my time or effort, time that can be used to make even more money.

Ted smiles as the crowd boo's him louder then ever before.

Tonight will see the beginning of my journey to the top, after I take I Zack Ryder, Brock Lesnar and Dolph Ziggler, management will have no choice but to take notice. I know it isn't going to be easy, but when you have class like me, you make the hardest of things look easy.

The screen fades.

Dean Ambrose is shown backstage sitting against wall still wearing his wrestling trunks from last week. Dried blood can still be seen on his face and the Hardcore Championship sits by his side. He stands up and yells.

What do you want!

moxley6.jpg

Dean seems out of it as he breathes heavily as he stares at the ground before he begins speaking again.

Oh it’s you guys again. Probably want to get my thoughts about last week since I’m the money maker and yet you still want to hold me back so I only get a little TV time. Well last week I was able to remind everyone that I am the only real wrestler here who matters. You can make me bleed out all over the ring and I'll just keep coming at you with everything I got. I've lost so much blood that I thought this was still last week. I was just informed of this earlier tonight. Do you know how much blood you have to lose in order to lose consciousness? Who knows because I sure as hell don’t because I can barely think with all this blood I’ve lost. I‘ve yet to go to a hospital but trust me, If I had a match tonight, I would still go out there and beat the living hell out of anyone they put in front of me.

Dean finally picks his head up and stares into the camera.

So while I was relishing in having the match of the night, we learned who will be competing for the number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship. Turns out it’s a sea full of people I’ve already beaten. You have Cody Rhodes who I beat so bad he was never the same person and lost every match from then on out. Chris Jericho who I beat the week after Cody and it ended up being his last match before this reboot. There’s also The Miz who I destroyed just before he went into his Undisputed title match. Don’t forget our current Champion Wade Barrett whom was too afraid to get in the ring with me during our match. The only way they can justify the title is if Stone Cold wins but then again it’s just a matter of time before I beat him as well. Legend pft… Yeah right.

Then you got these two losers fighting for a chance to fight me for my Hardcore Championship. I don’t care which one of these losers try to match up to me. I beat Daniel Bryan last week so I guess that means were even so I wouldn’t mind mixing blood with him again just to put him in his sad little place. Then you’ve got this weird guy talking about outer space and stuff but he’s seemingly abandoned that and brought on this other nobody to back him up with stupid puns on his name. Paul was just crazy enough to maybe stand a flicker of a chance against me but he’s become predictable again so I doubt he’ll put up a fight. If this is all this new UWF has to offer than I say bring it on! There is not a damn person in this entire arena who can go toe to toe with me!

Dean snaps out of his almost drunken like haze and stares directly into the soul of the camera. He gets a small grin on his face before speaking in a much more clam sinister voice.

UWF has no idea what they’re in store for. A new era is starting to come into fruition. An era of Darkness. An era of Defiance. An era of Dean Ambrose. UWF will plummet into madness. This is something they have been trying to prevent for a long time but it’s going to happen eventually. But before it happens, there are a series of events that must happen. A couple of things that must never come together. Unfortunately for the entire UWF, The first two steps have been completed. The first is a secret. It shall be revealed when the time is right. The second is me winning back my Hardcore Championship. I bet you’re wondering, why the hardcore title? Why not the World Heavyweight Championship? I say easy young one. All you have to do is wait. But fear not. Yes you should be afraid for certain reasons but certainly not the wait. It will happen later than you think, but before you’re ready.

Ambrose stands there pointing to himself as we cut back to the announcers.

moxley7.jpg

Cole: Ambrose talking a big game. But now it's time to find out who he's going to face at Backlash.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the Number One Contender to the Hardcore Championship. Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington; Daniel Bryan!

DB.gif

"Flight of the Valkyries" begins playing and out walks the "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan. He's wearing his trademark red robe, and red trunks. Bran turns sideways and heads down the ramp screaming "YES! YES! YES!" to the delight of the marks in attendance. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and enters the ring before chanitng "YES" one more time. He takes his robe off and prepares for the match.

Roberts: And his opponent; Paul London!

[video=youtube;iINZqfvlu4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINZqfvlu4o[/video]

'New Rockers Version 5' begins playing throughout the arena as Paul London comes out from behind the curtain to a standing ovation. London runs down to the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope and heading right towards a turnbuckle. He backflips off the turnbuckle to the delight of the fans before preparing for the match.

London and Bryan start circling each other in the ring. Bryan tries to lock up, but London is a little too fast for him. Paul ducks under Bryan’s attempted lock up, and rolls him up from behind…

1…

2…

Bryan powers out!

Both men get to their feet where it is Bryan who is the first to react this time. He grabs London by the arm and tosses him across the ring with an arm drag. London gets back to his feet, as does Bryan and London charges at Bryan, before being taken down by another arm drag. London gets up quickly once more before going after Bryan again, swinging wildly. Bryan is able to perform a duck under of his own though and wrap his arms around London’s waist, tossing him overhead with a beautiful German Suplex.

Cole: What a start to this matchup.

Bryan gets to his feet rather quickly and looks at the fallen London. London tries to gather his bearings and get to his feet, but as he gets to a knee, Bryan charges right at him and hits him with a low dropkick to the face. London falls back to the mat and Bryan covers…

1…

2…

London kicks out!

Bryan goes right back on the offensive. He starts kicking London while he’s on the ground. Shots to the chest keep the fallen highflyer on the ground, and Bryan eventually comes back with another low dropkick, this one to the chest of his downed opponent. The force of the move was so strong that it sends London flying under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring.

King: Paul London is right out here in front of us.

London lies on the mat, in front of the announce table, trying to pull himself up. As soon as he does, Daniel Bryan comes running at him, jumping through the middle ropes and taking him down with a suicide dive. Bryan gets right to his feet, before dusting himself off and chanting “YES! YES!†along with some of the fans in the audience.

Cole: YES! YES!

King: Cole, I thought you hated Daniel Bryan?

Cole: How can you hate this guy? He’s become so damn entertaining.

Bryan picks London up off the arena floor and throws him back in the ring. Bryan starts chanting “YES!!†again before entering the ring. As Bryan tries to enter through the top and middle rope, Paul London comes running out of nowhere and hits Daniel Bryan in the temple with a running high knee...

Cole: What a move by London!

King: That might be what he needs to get back in this match.

The knee staggers Bryan, who now rests on the middle rope, half of his body in the ring and the other half out. London runs off the far ropes and comes back at Bryan, dropkicking him in the side of the head. The momentum of the move forces the rest of Bryan’s rope hung body to reenter the ring the hard way and London crawls to the cover…

1…

2….

Bryan kicks out!

London gets to his feet rather quickly and starts heading towards the turnbuckle. He quickly climbs to the top and waist for Bryan to get to his feet. Bryan does so momentarily, and when he turns around to look for London, he sees Paul flying off the top; arms outstretched looking for a Crossbody….

King: Here comes London.

Paul London hangs in the air almost in slow motion. His inevitable collision with Bryan is on its way. But at the last moment, Bryan is able to leap in the air and meet London with a dropkick to the chest…

King: What a counter!

London’s body comes crashing to the mat and Bryan rushes to the cover…

1…

2…

London kicks out!

Daniel Bryan gets back to his feet once again, and he starts to pump himself up. Bryan waits for London, who soon gets to a seated position.
Then Bryan swings his feet right at London’s chest. Stiff kicks over and over to the sternum of Paul London cause the young man’s chest to turn a dark shade of purple. Bryan soon finishes this barrage off with a swift kick to the temple. London goes down again and Bryan makes another cover…

1…

2…

London kicks out again!

Bryan gets a little upset now. He grabs the prone body of Paul London and lifts him to his feet. From there, Bryan drives London spine first into the nearest turnbuckle. Once both men are in the corner, Bryan is able to use his upper body strength to raise London onto the tip top turnbuckle pad, where Bryan soon climbs and follows after him.

Cole: This is not good!

Both men rest on the top turnbuckle, where Bryan throws punches right into the face of Paul London. Rights and lefts, over and over again connect with London’s unprotected skull. But out of nowhere, Paul London is able to find the energy to shove Daniel Bryan off the turnbuckle to the canvas below. Bryan collides with the mat with a sickening thud as London steadies himself on the top rope…

King: Could London be going for it?

Cole: If he hits this, he’s going to Backlash!

London is able to steady himself, as Bryan lies motionless. From there, he looks out into the sea of people, before leaping off the top and performing two backflips, crashing down on Bryan’s body…

King: Shooting Star Press!!

London connects with the Shooting Star Press and hooks both of Bryan’s legs, victory is in sight….

1…

2…

3…NO!! Bryan kicks out!!

Cole: You’ve got to be kidding me!

King: How did Bryan kick out of that?!

London looks at the referee, who holds two fingers up. London doesn’t know what to do next. Paul waits for Bryan to get back to his feet, and when he does, London charges right at him. Bryan has this scouted though, and as London approaches, Bryan is able to use that upper body strength mentioned earlier to propel him into the air…

Cole: What goes up must come down…

London floats in the air, again as if in slow motion. And as he comes down, Bryan is able to hook his arm in mid-air before placing it in between his legs and applying the LeBell Lock…

King: LeBell Lock!!

Bryan places London’s arm between his legs and hooks his arms around London’s face, fully applying the LeBell Lock. London screams in pain, as Bryan screams “YES†over and over again. The referee is in London’s face, asking him if he quits; London refuses.

Cole: He’s nowhere near the ropes! London’s going to have to tap.

The pressure continues, and Bryan has no intention of breaking the hold until London taps out. Thanks to a little perspiration, London is able to get his arm free from between Bryan’s legs. He uses that arm to push off and roll over, attempting to Oklahoma Roll Bryan in a pin…

King: What a counter by London!

Sadly, almost in homage to WrestleMania 20, Bryan is able to fully roll through and not only avoid being pinned, but he keeps the hold on. Daniel Bryan will not be stopped on this night. He keeps the pressure on, and even wrenches it a little more until Paul London has to eventually succumb and tap out!

Roberts: Here is your winner via submission and the Number One Contender to the Hardcore Championship; Daniel Bryan!

D-Bryan.png

Bryan breaks the hold and gets to his feet. The referee raises his hand, and all Bryan can do is scream “YES†over and over along with the fans. Bryan lifts his fallen friend off the mat and to his feet. He looks Paul London in the face, and continues to yell “YES†at the man he just defeated. Bryan exits the ring, and heads up the ramp, as a dejected Paul London looks on from the ring. We head to another commercial.

--------------------

UWFBacklash.png

UWF Backlash! Sunday May 20th

--------------------

Raw returns from commercial break

Michael Cole: We welcome you back at Tuesday Night RAW! We are back from a commercial brake. Lets take a look to the backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by the man who lost to Stone Cold Steve Austin last week, Austin Aries.

12.jpg

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Austin Aries.

The camera angle concentrates on Austin Aries as Mathews lets him speak by raising a microphone to his mouth.

3132m8z.jpg

Austin Aries: Hello, my friend. I know, you have a couple of questin you want to ask me so go ahead and shoot, fella!

Josh Mathews: Mister Aries. Last week you lost your match against Steve Austin. How do you feel about that?

Aries smiles and responses.

Austin Aries: Oh, really? I did not know that! Seriously, this is not what I thought this interview is going to look like. How can I feel about my match against Steve Austin? I lost so I won't be running around the back and jumping like a unicorn, a badass unicorn. What happened happened. Stone Cold won the match by pinning me 1.2.3. I was too confident and I pretty underrestimated Austin's ability to win. But I'm not as sad as I'd be if I'd lose to someone like Antonio Cesare. This time I lost to a legend. Wheter I like it or not Stone Cold Steve Austin is a legend but as I said last week, it wasn't his ability to wrestle that made him a legend. You all saw what happened last week. I was WRESTLING a match, a long WRESTLING match and Steve Austin was just getting his ass kicked while I was smiling from ear to ear and all of a sudden he sorta came back, hit me with a stunner and won the match but no. No, no, no. It wasn't enough for him and his impregnated with beer ego. After the match he showed no sportsmanship when he poured me with beer. Austin Aries lost a match and got poured with beer. Steve Austin showed who he is and he showed why exactly I hate him. I won't ever be humiliated like this again! NEVER EVER!

Josh Mathews: I can see a point in what you said.

Austin Aries: Of course you do.

Aries has the last word and Mathews asks another question.

Josh Mathews: As of your Money in The Bank briefcase. There are rumors you're going to cash in your contract later tonight and that you're going to cash it in on the vacant United States championship. What do you have to say about that?

Austin Aries: Pffs. You should not be worrying about rumors. I don't speak about it with anybody. I wasn't even drunk since I won my Money in The Bank briefcase so nobody could possibly retriew any further information from me and as far as I'm concerned nobody will do so. I could tell one of the champions that I'm going to cash in my contract on him and just have a fair battle to determinate the new champ but I do not have to prove myself. I already proved myself when I won at Wrestlemania. If this fact does not make me deserve a title then I don't know what else does.

Those rumors were as real as Pamela Anderson's boobs. People will fing out which title I chose to win when I'll walk down the entrance ramp, enter the ring and fight for it. Until then, I won't be talking about it but if you want to know one thing I have no problem telling you. I won't be holding that briefcase for long time. That's the only thing I have to say. Champions better get ready because when it comes to me cashing in, they won't see it coming. I'll strike, I'll win and I'll take one of the championship titles.

Josh Mathews: Until you don't cash in, what are you going to do? You can't just stand in your locker room and wait for the perfect oppurtunity.

Austin Aries: I'll just continue having those five star matches just like I did last week. It doesn't matter how my oponent at the time can wrestle. I'll perfrom in the A Double Level no matter what. I can still be performing, the fact that I'm Mister Money in The Bank doesn't change anything in the fact that I'm a wrestler. If management sees things otherwise I'll have to change their minds a bit...

Austin Aries turns around and leaves.

Josh Mathews: Ladies and gentlemen, Austin Aries.

Roberts: The following is the "Fresh Start" Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida; Ted DiBiase!

I Come From Money!

tedmoving.gif

"I Come From Money" starts playing the fans start booing the second generation superstar that comes from behind the curtain. DiBiase stands on the stage, arms outstretched, telling them all to be jealous of his wealth and success. He dusts his abs off, before heading down the ramp to a chorus of boos. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponents.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida; Dolph Ziggler!

"I'm Here To Show The World ..."

[video=youtube;t3m7rGy2Hb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3m7rGy2Hb0[/video]

"Here To Show The World" by Downstait hits the PA system of the arena, which means it's time for "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler. Dolph appears on the stage, where he stands, looks at both sides of the arena, slides his hair back and then throw his arms in the air, while the crowd is booing heavily. After that Dolph continues his way to the ring and on his way he's showing off a bit, taunting the crowd.

normal_vlcsnap-00047.png

Ziggler jumps on the apron and enters the ring, then he climbs the turnbuckle and screams. Dolph jumps down and asks for microphonem when he gets it, he starts to talk ...

Okay, just to be clear, I don't need to be given any TV time, because I can walk down this ramp, come to this ring and say whatever I want, whenever I want. And now, here's the reason, why I walked out here and I stand here before you idiotic people. I just simply want you all to know, that Dolph Ziggler is the future of UWF, the new face of UWF and soon to be the new ... UWF Undisputed Champion. But before all this stuff happens, I am ready to take on anyone, anyone in this company to show everybody, that I am the best. I am already scheduled for a match, it's a fatal 4 way and I have no problem with taking on 3 other guys and kicking their asses. This company have sucked all the time, but now when perfection signed with this company, its status changed. Because me, Dolph Ziggler will carry this company, to the heights, it has never seen before. But I don't care about the company, I don'T care about the people, because the only thing I care about is ME and soon to be MINE UWF Undisputed Championship and I am damn sure, I'll win that title in a very short time ...

Crowd boos at Ziggler, but he only smiles and then speaks again ...

You know what really sucks? You people. Because you should be supporting somebody, who's capable of big things or somebody, who simply has the balls to achieve something here and not losers like Zack Ryder. That guys hasn't done anything important, you like him only because of his internet show, which is sadly very bad and not entertaining!

normal_vlcsnap-00060.png

Boos are even louder now and Dolph continues ...

I will be the fastest rising star in this company and after I beat those losers tonight, maybe after that, you people will get your thoughts together and you will finally realize that the only man, who's success is such certainty, is Dolph Ziggler! I can't even express, how much I don't care about you people, you can boo me all day, but it's not gonna change the fact, that I will win tonight and I will continue winning, until I get, what rightfully belongs to me and that's that Championship. And this place, this city, San Antonio, it's so disgusting, it's making me SICK! Now I understand, why here's so many ignorants. These guys in the back does not deserve to win matches neither then my respect. Because they don't have IT and that means they have nothing to do here. I have all what it takes to be the next Undisputed champion and as soon as I will deal with these novices I will come after that gold. Now I should go back in my locker room and relax before the match, where I'm gonna be dominant just like everywhere else and I am being SICK ... of being so damn SICK! Later marks! SHOW --- OFF!

Ziggler drops microphone and leaves the ring while crowd is booing him heavily ...

Roberts: And their opponent, from the LI, "Long Island Iced Z"; Zack Ryder!

Woo, Woo, Woo! You Know It!

zack.gif

"WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!" Blast out from the speakers followed by Zacks "Oh Radio" Theme. The crowd gives a nice reaction to the "Long Island Iced Z" Zack bounds out from the back, all smiles. He has on his normal merchandise. He yells out some words which can't be heard over the noise of the crowd, and continues down to the ring.

14zackryder.jpg

He makes his way to the ring, slapping a few hands along the way before entering the ring and preparing for his opponent.

Roberts: And lastly, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, "The Next Big Thing"; Brock Lesnar!

Cole: Well! Here comes the Pain!

[video=youtube;nAOXScrDBFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOXScrDBFY\[/video]

The epic theme music of one Brock Lesnar starts playing and the fans get to their feet and mark out for the return of the beast. He makes his way out onto the ramp before hopping in one place and throwing his arms back. He heads down the ramp, ignoring all the people that cheer him and once he reaches the bottom of the steel ramp, he jumps from the floor to the ring apon, where his trademark pyro goes off. He enters the ring and stares down his opponents as the bell sounds.

All four men start in opposing corners as the bell rings. DiBiase, Ziggler, and Ryder soon all turn their attention to the biggest man in the match; Brock Lesnar. Ryder attempts to attack Lesnar first, charging at the former NCAA standout, but Ryder soon eats a short arm clothesline that turns him inside out. DiBiase is next to try his luck and as he runs in, Lesnar catches him before lifting him in the air and brining him down to the mat with an earth shaking Spinebuster. This leaves just Ziggler and Lesnar staring at one another. Lesnar tells Dolph to bring it, but instead Ziggler simply drops to the mat and covers the fallen DiBiase…

1…

Cole: That may have been the smartest thing Dolph Ziggler has ever done.

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

Ziggler gets off of DiBiase before lifting the second generation wrestler to his feet and throwing him right back to Lesnar. Lesnar catches him before putting him in position for a backbreaker. Lesnar brings DiBiase down onto his knee once and you can hear DiBiase cry in pain. Lesnar does not let DiBiase go though as he lifts him in the air and brings him down on his knee again. Dolph sits back and watches all this happen, happy it isn’t him, when out of nowhere Zack Ryder comes from behind and rolls him up…

1…

2…

Ziggler barely kicks out!

King: Ziggler tried to be the in ring general and it almost cost him.

On the other side of the ring, Brock Lesnar is still in control of Ted DiBiase. Lesnar has the prodigal son mounted and is throwing stiff shots right into DiBiase’s face. The count of shots eventually reaches half a dozen before Zack Ryder comes out of nowhere again with a sick boot to Lesnar’s skull…

Cole: The Broski boot!

The Broski boot actually knocks Brock Lesnar off Ted DiBiase and to the canvas. From there, Ryder jumps on top of Lesnar ad goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Lesnar powers out also sending Ryder flying in the process.
Dolph is now back in the fray, and as DiBiase rests on one knee, trying to get to his feet, Dolph comes out of nowhere and leaps in the air, bringing DiBiase back to the mat with his version of a Fame Asser. Ted goes down once again and Ziggler looks for a cover…

1…

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

King: There’s action everywhere!

Cole: Look out!

A pissed off Brock Lesnar is back. Dolph gets off of DiBiase just in time to have Lesnar put both his arms around Ziggler’s waist and throw him with a belly to belly suplex. Ziggler crumples to the mat and Lesnar stands tall until Zack Ryder comes running at him. Ryder attempts a crossbody, but Lesnar is able to catch him. In a freakish show of strength, Lesnar is able to toss Ryder onto his shoulders from the crossbody position. Ryder now resides on Lesnar’s shoulders and the fans get to their feet knowing what’s coming next…

Cole: F5!

Lesnar prepares for the F5, when out of nowhere, Ted DiBiase comes in and low dropkicks Lesnar’s knee. This causes Lesnar to drop Ryder and immediately reach for the wounded area. As Lesnar is grabbing his knee, Dolph Ziggler comes out from behind him and leaps him in the air, grabbing Lesnar’s skull and bringing him to the mat with a Zig Zag.

King: Zig Zag! That may be it for Lesnar.

Dolph hurries over to Lesnar and jumps right on top of him…

1…

2…

Lesnar kicks out!

Ryder, DiBiase and Ziggler can’t believe it. They all look at each other. They want to take Lesnar out first. Lesnar starts getting to his feet, and when he does DiBiase positions himself behind Lesnar and locks in the famous Million Dollar Dream submission…

King: Homage to his Hall of Fame father.

Lesnar struggles as DiBiase has the submission locked in tight, when DiBiase follows up by lifting Lesnar in the air and bringing him back down with Dream Street! It’s DiBiase’s turn to go for a cover on Lesnar…

1…

2…

Lesnar kicks out!

He fans pop at Lesnar’s persistence. He will not stay down. DiBiase pulls Lesnar to his feet, and when he does, Zack Ryder comes running in, jumping and draping his leg around Lesnar’s neck before bringing him to the mat...

Cole: Now the Rough Ryder!

Ryder hits the Rough Ryder and it’s his turn to pin Lesnar…

1…

2….

3….

Roberts: Brock Lesnar has been eliminated!

King: Brock Lesnar; a former World Champion, NCAA Champion and UFC Champion was just beaten by Zack Ryder? I think I’ve seen it all.

Cole: That’s what UWF is all about King. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Zack Ryder gets to his feet and marks for himself a little bit. Too bad he quickly eats a dropkick to the face from Dolph Ziggler. Ryder goes to the mat, and both DiBiase and Ziggler pounce on him. Both men use their legs and fists to inflict punishment on the internet sensation. DiBiase starts directing traffic and tells Ziggler to lift Ryder up. Once he does, Ziggler tosses Ryder right at DiBiase, who catches him and brings him to the canvas with a powerslam. DiBiase hooks the leg and covers Ryder…

1…

2…

Ryder kicks out!

DiBiase gets back up, before Ziggler quickly pushes him out the way and says I got this. He drags Ryder back to the center of the ring before flicking his hair back and leaving his feet to drop an elbow in the heart of Ryder. But before Ziggler goes for a cover, he drops in the ring and starts doing sit-ups…

King: What the hell is he doing?

Cole: He’s showing off King!

Ziggler does about ten sit-ups and then covers Ryder…

1…

2…

Ryder kicks out!

DiBiase gets in Ziggler’s face and says it’s time to finish Ryder. Both men lift Zack to is feet, before taking him and throwing him to the ropes. As Zack bounces back, they look for a double clothesline, but Ryder is able to duck under it and bounces off the opposing ropes. And when Ryder comes back, he uses both his arms to take both DiBiase and Ziggler down with clotheslines of his own. It takes all of Ryder’s strength after the beating he’s withstood to cover DiBiase….

1…

2…

DiBiase kicks out!

Ryder simply rolls to his left a little and covers Ziggler…

1…

2…

Ziggler kicks out!

All three men lie on the mat with a few moments. Ziggler is the first to get up, followed by Ryder, followed by DiBiase. Ziggler takes Ryder up and brings him down with a scoop slam. Ziggler looks at DiBiase and tells him it’s over for Ryder.

Cole: This may not be good for Zack Ryder.

Dolph Ziggler is preparing for the Zig Zag. He’s stalking Ryder and waiting for him to get to his feet, when from behind Ted DiBiase applies the Million Dollar Dream once more and brings Ziggler down with Dream Street…

King: What the…?!

Ziggler’s body hits the mat and DiBiase goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated.

Cole: And we’re down to two.

DiBiase gets off Ziggler and quickly turns his attention to Zack Ryder, who is quickly making his way to his feet. DiBiase positions himself behind Ryder and looks for his father’s submission once more.

King: This may be it!

DiBiase puts the Million Dollar Dream on Ryder, but before it can become fully applied, Ryder has the wherewithal to push backwards and drive DiBiase into the corner. There, Ryder throws a back elbow which hits DiBiase in the temple and causes him to land in a seated position. Ryder sees this, and he holds his hand high in the air. He, along with the crowd, chants “Woo, Woo, Woo!†as Ryder charges at DiBiase and hits him with another Broski boot. The fans come alive as Ryder starts bouncing around, throwing up the “LI†symbol, waiting for DiBiase to rise. DiBiase pulls himself up, and Ryder charges, looking for the Rough Ryder, but as Ryder comes at DiBiase, Ted is able to sidestep and crash Ryder’s head against the top turnbuckle. This stuns Zack and gives DiBiase the opening to apply the Million Dollar Dream yet again and bring Ryder to the mat with Dream Street. Zack goes limp as DiBiase heads to the cover…

1…

2….

3….

Roberts: Zack Ryder has been eliminated, so here is your winner; Ted DiBiase!

WWETED.jpg

“I Come From Money†plays once more and Ted DiBiase gets to his feet and has his hand raised. He looks down on the fallen Ryder and spits on him, showing no respect to the kid from the LI. DiBiase is getting ready to leave the ring when….

[video=youtube;wFORcw6gyfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFORcw6gyfs[/video]

"Mac Millitant" starts playing and Teddy Long does walk out from the back to a huge pop from the audience. He stands on the stage with a microphone in hand, looking to address Ted DiBiase.

teddy_long.jpg

Theodore Long: Congraulations Ted playa. 'Ya proved that 'ya were the most valuable out of all four of these men. And for that, I'm goin' reward 'ya. As 'ya all know, I vacated all the titles after Wrestlemania. And last week, we crowned brand new champions, except for one playa. The Unied States Championship remains vacant.

DiBiase has a hug smile on his face as he thinks he knows whats coming next.​

Long: Now, I ain't just goin' hand 'ya the title Ted. But what I am goin' do is give 'ya a shot to win it. Because at Backlash Ted DiBiase, 'ya earned yourself a one on one match for the vacant United States Championship. And next week playa, 'ya will find out who 'ya opponent is.

"Mac Millitiant" plays once more and Teddy leaves behind the curtain again. RAW heads to another commercial

The lights in the arena shut off suddenly, as the stage-hands were getting ready for the next match-up. A flicker of light on the titan-tron changes into a flash of video....

Orton then jumps on the fallen Barrett and covers him…​

1…

Cole: It’s over! Orton just Punted Punk into next week!

2…

3…No! Barrett gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Orton can’t believe it! He gets back up and begins stalking Wade Barrett once more. Another RKO seems to be on its face. Wade struggles to get up, but when he does, Orton does go for another RKO. Wade is able to counter though and send Orton over the top rope to the floor. We’re down to just CM Punk and Wade Barrett in the ring. Punk is starting to stir, and Barrett wastes no time. He quickly grabs Punk before lifting him onto his shoulders and bringing him to the mat with an Earth shattering Wasteland. Punk body implodes ad Barrett goes for the cover…

1…

Cole: Is it over?

2…

Lawler: Orton’s nowhere in sight!

3….

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Undisputed Champion; Wade Barrett!

Barrett can’t believe it! The referee hands him the Undisputed Championship titles, and he has a look of pure joy on his face. His climb to the mountain top is finally over. Wade Barrett is the man in UWF!

Cole: After such a long battle, The Barrett Barrage has reached its pinnacle. Wade Barrett is the new UWF Undisputed Champion. For Jerry “The King†Lawler, I’m Michael Cole. I’ve hope you’ve enjoyed Tuesday Night RAW; we’ll see you next week.

The last thing we see before we go off the air is Wade Barrett celebrating with his titles.

Barrett0938388.jpg

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!

Barrett's theme hits and the whole crowd boos and Barrett walks out, for the very first time, as the Undisputed Champion of the UWF. He smirks at the crowd from the top of the ramp, and takes his time in doing so, savoring the moment that most of the ticket-buyers in front of him never thought he would be able to accomplish. He makes his way down the ramp, halfway down, un-clipping the belt from his waist, and carrying it in his hand. Up the steps and in the ring, he poses with the belt in front of the packed out Raw audience, to the sounds of boos, nearly drowning out his theme music.

3000439449_1_3_I0YF3Iqv.jpg

Longer than neccessary, the pandering starts to simmer down, as he goes to get a microphone, and his music stops. Barrett looks down at the championship and back up, a smile has not been removed from his face since coming through the curtains.

Wade Barrett: If Justin Roberts was to be struck down by lightning and force to live the rest of his existence without a single nerve ending in his body working, then he could relax in knowing that last Tuesday night, he gave the world the most important news that he could ever imagine in giving. The winner of the main event, and the NEW UWF Undisputed Champion, the man that told you it would happen all along..... Wade Barrett! I told you all that surviving the Barrett Barrage and walking out as a champion would be nothing less than impossible, and you know.... don't you just hate it when your always right?! Randy Orton tried to claim, he was the one that would walk away with the gold after losing to CM Punk just mere weeks ago... and CM Punk claimed the same after losing to me. I was the only undefeated part of the equation.... and still am the only undefeated part of that equation. But, how ironic was it that I beat the man that claimed my first victory was only down to Randy Orton, and I delivered the Wasteland to CM Punk, picking up the victory.

But... as always I am not out here to simply gloat, and tell you all that indeed, I told you so. No, that is not the Barrett way. I am here to let you know that if you thought that CM Punks reign was impressive, if you thought his six months at the top of the chain here was an achievement, then you haven't seen a damn thing yet. Getting to the top? It's a monumental achievement, and I am only the second person to achieve it, in my first time of being given the chance.... but, that was only ever half of the plan. Yeah, anyone champion can get to the top of the mountain, but a run of the mill champion, he loses balance when he reaches the top and he falls straight back down. I am NOT your Run of the mill champion.

Barrett pauses before continuing.

People may argue with you that my championship reigns thus far are not so impressive, and the length of them leave something to be desired. But, you tell me someone who is remembered for a huge European championship reign. I challenge any one of you to let me know of a superstar that's accolades are impressive due to a non-world championship reign. You can't... because it doesn't exist. Every superstar will give up any championship, to move on and move up to the World Championship. If any superstar tells you any different then they are a liar. What I will say to the nay-sayers is simply this. I have held every championship there is to hold here, I have beaten everyone there is to beat. Whoever wins the final tonight, I look forward to taking you on at Backlash and showing you that the Barrett Barrage isn't make believe.... it's world championship material.
This has been your UWF Undisputed Champion of the world speaking..... God Save The Queen.

Wade Barrett smirks once more as Raw goes to commercial

--------------------

Another week writing 6 matches

--------------------

Cole: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen. Up next, we have our second semi-final match. The winner of this match will face Chris Jericho in the main event to determine who will challenge Wade Barrett for the Undisputed Championship!

Justin Roberts The following is the Number One Contenders Semi-Final Match and it's scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in at 258 pounds; Stone Cold Steve Austin!

m_40ee0f4d740bffa00d7a13402d654eaa.gif

The iconic glass shatters and out walks Steve Austin, wearing his trademark bulletproof vest and black trunks. He's got that pissed off look in his eyes, and an intensity in his step. Just as fast as Aries made it to the ring, Austin makes it even faster, before entering and climbing a corner, giving the fans his vintage two finger salute to a chorus of boos. Austin does this three more times, one for each corner, before removing his vest and waiting for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh!

CodyRhodes1.gif

"Only One Can Judge' starts playing and the fans boo as Cody Rhodes enters the arena to his slow, methodical theme music. He first makes his presence known on the stage, with his back to the cameras, but soon turns around, keeping his hood over his face, not wanting anyway to see his "scars". The whole way down the ramp, he keeps the hood on, and when the cameras try to get close, he pushes them away. He eventually makes it to the ring, where he still hides himself from everyone. The time has come for the match to start though, and Cody reluctantly gives up his jacket, revealing his masked face to the masses. The bells rings three times and the match is set to begin.

The bell sounds three times and Rhodes and Austin lock up. Austin, being the stronger of the two, forces Rhodes into the corner and breaks the lock up, soon following with lefts and rights to the face and chest. Each blow has more impact than the last, and as shot after shot connects, more physical damage is done to Cody Rhodes. After about a dozen or so punches, Austin hits Rhodes so hard with a final one, which Cody leaves his feet and ends up on the mat in a seated position.

Cole: Austin’s coming right out the gate.

King: Well the winner is going to have to another match, so you don’t want to spend too much energy.

With Rhodes still in the corner, Austin starts stomping the proverbial “mud hole†in Rhodes’ chest. Boot after boot, until the referee has to pull Austin off his opponent and reprimand him. Austin doesn’t take too kindly to that and simply shoves the referee out of his way. With the referee unable to see anything, Rhodes is able to recover quickly enough to get to his feet and put his thumb in Austin’s eye.

King: What a low move by Cody Rhodes.

Cole: Low? Austin should have never put his hands on the referee. It’s Karma.

With Austin blinded, Rhodes is able to capitalize. He jumps in the air, and hits Austin right in the jaw with a beautiful standing dropkick. Austin falls to the mat, and Rhodes goes for the very first cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Rhodes stays right on his opponent, mounting Austin and bringing his fists right down on his face. Punches and punches to the unprotected skull, which leaves Austin stunned momentarily. This allows Rhodes time to get off Austin and bounce off the far ropes before dropping a knee right across the top of Austin’s head. Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out again!

Cole: We saw this last week. Cody Rhodes has the ability to turn it up to a higher level.

King: That’s what makes him so dangerous.

Rhodes doesn’t waste any time. He quickly grabs Austin by the head before lifting him to his feet. He balances Austin off the nearest set of ring ropes before throwing him off of them. Austin quickly bounces of the opposing ones, and comes right back at Rhodes. Cody tries to clothesline Austin, but Stone Cole is able to duck under, and bounces off the ones that he was originally thrown off. He comes back at Cody and when Rhodes turns back around; Austin leaves his feet and takes Cody to the mat with a Lou Thesz press. Rhodes drops as Austin lays fists into his face. Austin then jumps off Rhodes and drives an elbow across his throat before dropping down and going for a cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Austin gets off Rhodes rather swiftly. He heads to the turnbuckle, where he lifts himself to the second one. From there, he waits for Cody Rhodes to get to his feet, and when he does, Austin flips him off, and jumps off the turnbuckle, bringing Rhodes down with a Double Axe Handle to the face. Rhodes drops to the mat and Austin goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Austin is now the one in control.

King: Stone Cold knows what it takes to be champion; he wants to get there again.

Austin gets back to his feet, just before a groggy Rhodes uses the ropes to get back to his. Rhodes is a little wobbly and unaware that Austin is right behind him. When Rhodes turns around, Austin is able to lift him by the waist and bring him to the mat with a vicious Spinebuster. The ring shakes a little and Austin goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Cody Rhodes gets a foot on the bottom rope!

Austin looks at Rhodes’ leg on the bottom rope, and mouths the word “’ya little bastardâ€. Austin gets to his feet, before dragging Rhodes to his. He looks at the second generation superstar before giving him the finger and kicking him in the gut…

Cole: Stunner! It’s over!

Austin goes for the Stunner, but as he turns his back to Rhodes and grabs his head, Cody is able to wrap his arms around Austin’s waist and lift him in the air, bringing him to the mat with a back body drop. Austin’s body crashes to the mat, and he immediately grabs his neck as both men lie on the canvas and the referee begins counting them both out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Cole: Stone Cold landed pretty hard on his neck.

5…

King: That neck has been surgically repaired. That could spell problems for Austin!

6…

7…

Rhodes starts to stir and make it to his feet.

8…

Austin uses the ropes to make to his

Rhodes and Austin are standing on the opposite sides of the ring, with Austin’s back to Rhodes. Rhodes charges at Austin, running past him and springboarding off the middle rope and spinning in middle air, almost taking Austin’s head off with a kick to the head.

Cole: Disaster Kick!

Austin’s neck snaps backwards as he falls to the mat and Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

Cole: Did you see that landing?

2…

King: It’s over!

3...No! Austin rolls a shoulder!

Rhodes slaps the mat as Austin is grabbing his neck. Rhodes has a look of anger on his face. He starts to stalk Austin, waiting for the Rattlesnake to get to his feet…

Cole: I don’t like that look on Rhodes’ face. It’s the same look I saw when he finished off Warrior.

Austin manages to get up, stumbling all the way. Rhodes again runs towards the ropes and springboards off, looking for another Disaster Kick, but as he comes off the ropes, looking for the kick, Austin is able to catch him with a boot to the gut which doubles Rhodes over. From there, Austin grabs Cody by the head and brings him to the mat with a swift Stone Cold Stunner. Rhodes flops to the mat, but Austin is unable to get to the
cover…

Cole: Stunner! All Austin has to do is cover him and he’s going to the finals!

Cole is right, all Austin has to do is get the pin and he’s going to win. Sadly, he is in no condition to do so. His neck is in too much pain. Both men lie motionless on the mat as the referee starts counting them out again…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

Austin starts crawling towards Rhodes.

6…

7…

8…

Stone Cold manages to throw an arm over Rhodes’ lifeless body…

1…

2…

3…No! Rhodes rolls a shoulder at the last minute!

Cole: Austin was unable to get the cover right away and it may have cost him.

Austin can’t believe it. He looks at the referee, who holds two fingers up in his face, letting him know that it isn’t over. Austin manages to pull himself up again, and starts stalking Rhodes. He’ll Stun him again if he has to. Rhodes starts to get up, and when he does, Austin spins him around, kicking him in the stomach once more.

King: Not another one!

Austin looks for yet another Stone Cold Stunner, but as he grabs Rhodes’ head, Cody is able to push him off and towards the far ropes. As Austin comes back towards Rhodes, Cody is able to grab him by the neck and toss him over the top to the outside. Austin hits the arena floor with a splat, and Cody attempts to go after him, but the referee prevents it. He has to do his job count Austin out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Cole: Austin may be out! That was a sick fall.

5…

6…

Cody continues to try to get to the outside of the ring, but the referee turns his back and stops him. This is when a huge turn of events takes place. The crowd begins to boo as someone comes running through the people.

King: Who the hell is that!?

Running through the sea of people is Mister Money In the Bank; Austin Aries. He has his briefcase in hand as he hopes over the barricade and sands right in front of Steve Austin. By this time, Austin has gotten to his feet, but he soon turns around to a charging Austin Aries coming at him with the briefcase. The case crashes off Austin’s skull, and he drops right back to the mat. The referee has been distracted with Rhodes and hasn’t seen any of this. He turns around right has Aries exits the scene the same way he enters it. With his attention now back, the referee picks up the count where he left off…

7…

8…

King: Come on! Not like this!​

9…

10…

Roberts: Here is your winner via countout and advancing to the Finals; Cody Rhodes!

cody-rhodes.jpg

"Only One Can Judge" starts playing again and Cody Rhodes has his hand raised in victory. A win is a win, no matter how it’s achieved. Cody smiles and holds one finger up, stating only one more match until he gets what he deserves. He exits the ring and heads up the ramp as Raw heads to commercial.​

--------------------

maxine2.jpg

You're welcome

--------------------

After Raw returns from commerical, the cameras are backstage and Austin Aries is seen preparing to leabe the arena after what occured earlier in the evening. Aries has a huge smile on his face, thinking about what he did to Steve Austin. As he walks, he runs into someone who wasn't pleased with what happened, Raw General Manager; Theodore Long.​

Theodore Long: What was that playa?​

Austin Aries: That was Stone Cold Steve Austin getting what he deserved. Last week, he embarassed me. He poured beer all over me. Austin think he's better than me. He didn't beat me last week. He caught me off guard, so this week I simply returned the favor. As far as I'm concerned, Stone Cold and I are now even.​

Long: I'm glad you think that. But I think a little differently. Because despite what you wanna believe, Steve Austin did beat 'ya last week. And tonight, 'ya jumped him from behind like a coward. So as far as I'm concerned, y'all ain't even. He owes 'ya one. And I'm goin' make sure he can get even. 'Cause I'm makin' it official, at Backlash, it's going to be Austin Aries aganist "Stone Cold" Steve Austin one more time!​

The live audience pops at the announcement jus made even though both men are heels.​

Aries: Is that supposed to scare me? Let me remind you of something Teddy. I'm Austin Aries; the greatest man that ever lived! I'm Mister Money in The Bank. I'm a future World Champion. I'll be glad to take care of Austin once and for all at Backlash.​

Aries attempts to walk plast Long and continue to leave, but Teddy steps in front of him and cuts him off. Obviously, we're not done here.​

Long: Glad to hear it playa, but I got one more piece fo news for 'ya. 'Ya see, last week, 'ya tired to use that briefcase aganist Austin in your match, and this week, 'ya jumped him from behind with it. So I've decided that not only will 'ya have a match with Stone Cold at Backlash, but 'ya goin' defend that Money in The Bank briefcase aganist him!​

The crowd pop gets even larger, and Aries isn't a huge fan of that idea. He mutters something to Long as the GM steps out of his way and Aries walks off. Teddy smiles as Raw head to anoter commercial.​

--------------------

sacrifice.jpg

For all my fellow TNA fans. Sacrifice; May 13th

--------------------

The camera connects to the live feed, and sparks the tron to life, showing the locker room of the Undisputed champion Wade Barrett, in the back talking on his cell phone.

Wade Barrett: Look, just... stop shouting for one minute and listen. It... It don't matter how I got your number, and I know we haven't really seen eye eye but I know you. I know you are a man of opportunity, and I well.... I am too, a man of opportunity.

Barrett listens to the other side, and nods and murmurs along with what the mystery person has to say; before hearing enough and decides to cut in.

It's not about that! If anything, this is more for you. Look, I got to where I am by myself. I worked and worked and got to where I am on my own. This is an opportunity for you to be where you should be. Look, just think about it yeah? Yeah? Okay, let me know before the end of the night. This could start sooner than you think.

Barrett puts his phone away and looks rather pleased with himself as the scene cuts off.

The cameras don't head to the ring, instead they stay backstage where Josh Matthews is standing waiting for an interview.

477129-josh_matthews.png

Josh Matthews:
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he will face CM Punk tonight, Mr. Anderson!

Anderson walks on screen to a mixed reaction, predominantly positive.

Anderson: Josh.

Anderson nods and implores Matthews to ask his questions.

Josh Matthews: Well Ken, I guess what I want to know is do you think you have a shot at beating CM Punk tonight and if so, do you think that makes your claim to the Undisputed title legitimate?

Anderson thinks for a moment.

Anderson: You know Josh, those are some good questions, surprisingly. So I think I’ll go tell the world my answers.

Anderson pats Josh on the back to cheers and heads off screen. There is a moment of silence in the arena before…

*STATIC*…MISTERRRRRRRR…*STATIC*

[video=youtube;jXZ2qBAXJ6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ2qBAXJ6s[/video]

The usual music hits to a good pop now as Anderson makes his way out onto the stage, chewing gum as is always the case. The lights are down in the arena and spotlights rest on him. He stands and awaits his microphone, his gestures not as outward and large as usual, which drops into his hand.

ken-anderson-tna200.jpg

Anderson: Can we, uh, illuminate the assholes this week?

A second or two passes before the crowd is lit up.

That’s better, it’s a bit of a visual, it’s a bit of a metaphor, see the assholes and myself have had a hell of a road to get here. We feel it, every shot in that ring we feel together and do you know why? It’s because people are fake. People are fake and pro wrestling is REAL. You might all think of CM Punk as a saviour but he, like most people, is fake. Only the assholes in attendance have the clarity of mind to see that the fight and struggle and blatant SCREWING OVER is going to end when the new Undisputed champion isn’t the winner of some tournament, isn’t Wade Barrett, isn’t Punk…when the Undisputed champion is MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….

Massive chant of ‘Anderson’. The crowd are hyped after the fast paced tirade.

AN-DER-SON! See, I just got asked backstage whether I think I can beat CM Punk tonight…can I beat him? The question is when will I beat him. People will mock my consistency…they’ll point to the bad luck of injuries…but when I’m on, I beat champions, I beat former world champions, I beat world champions, I beat the best. What makes my claim to the title legitimate? That very fact, the fact that I’ve busted my ass in this business for the top dogs to make their money year after year without my moment. My time is coming, this is short and sweet, the era of the ASSHOLE starts tonight!

Anderson, pumped and red in the face, throws the mic away before conversing with some of the closer crowd members. He throws his arms into the air posing as his music fades back in and he heads to the ring, his match is up next.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing next, from Chicago, Illonois; CM Punk!

Look In My Eyes! What Do You See?!

GIF.gif

The crowd lets out a loud, LOUD mixed reaction as CM Punk slowly walks from the back. He smirks as he walks to the cameraman and says "Looks like I'm back!" into the camera.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo-500x279.jpg

He walks a few steps and kneels on his left knee and does the signature "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME" schtick, and that makes the crowd go crazy. He walks confidently to the ring and takes a microphone and starts rolling it in his hands. He then climbs the top turnbuckle and yells "WHAT'S MY NAME?", as the crowd goes even crazier and his music fades to silence. The crowd loudly expresses their emotions by chanting Punk's name, without Punk acknowledging it, because that's simply the way Punk behaves.

Anderson and Punk meet in the center of the ring. It’s obvious that neither man likes the other. They both trade insults, and Punk is the first to strike, bringing his foot of the ground and going for a roundhouse to the skull of Ken Anderson, but Anderson manages to duck under and take Punk to the ground with a back body drop. Punk’s skull bounces off the mat and he grabs his neck as Anderson goes for the first cover…

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Anderson wastes no time, getting to his before mounting Punk and throwing fists into the Second City Saint’s face. Over and over until Punk is able to push Anderson off. Both men go their feet at the same and Punk looks for another roundhouse and once again, Anderson ducks under. This time, he is able to lift Punk until his shoulders before leaving his feet and taking Punk to the mat with a vicious Steamroller. Anderson hooks the leg and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Punk kicks out again!

Cole: CM Punk just can’t seem to get out the box.

King: I think that loss to Wade Barrett last week had some long term mental effects on him.

Anderson picks Punk off the mat and throws him into the closest corner. Anderson throws a forearm to Punk’s face, which staggers the former Undisputed Champion. From there, Anderson whips Punk to the opposing corner, only to have Punk counter and whip Anderson there instead.

Cole: Here we go. Now we see the Punk of old.

King: I don’t know. He still seems off.

Punk takes this opportunity to run at Anderson before driving one of his knees into his face. Instead of going for his trademark bulldog, Punk uses his upper body strength to put Ken Anderson on the top rope. Punk soon follows after him and both men are perched on the top rope. Punk throws elbows to the skull of Anderson, who is obviously dazed.

Cole: Now do you see what I see?

King: Maybe you’re right.

Whether it was out of instinct or desperation, Ken Anderson is able to shove CM Punk off the top rope to the mat below. Punk’s body crashes on the canvas as Anderson attempts to gather his bearings.

King: I think we’re focusing too much on how Punk is off and ignoring how good Ken Anderson may be.

Anderson has steadied himself as Punk is still motionless on the mat. Anderson looks down on Punk, before deciding to throw caution into the wind. He jumps off the top rope and performs a front flip, his back crashing into the chest on CM Punk.

Cole: Kenton Bomb!!

Anderson takes a second before crawling to the cover…

1…

2…

Punk kicks out!

Anderson has a sick smile on his face after Punk rolls his shoulder. He gets to his feet, and motions for Punk to make it to his. He screams at Punk to “Get Upâ€. Over and over Anderson screams, until Punk finally starts to comply. He uses the ropes to get up, and when Punk does, Anderson spins him around before throwing his arm under Punk’s shoulder and bringing him to the mat with a swift Mic Check. The fans pop as Anderson rolls Punk over and covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; Ken Anderson!

ken--.jpg

Anderson gets off of Punk and has his hand risen by the referee. Anderson climbs the top rope and poses as the fans cheer loudly for him. He lets all his assholes know that he will be champ before they all know it. Anderson hopes down, and leaves the ring, leaving the fallen CM Punk out of his sight.

--------------------

Last commerical of the night; I think?

--------------------

Teddy Long is seen talking on the phone walking backstage, he stops as he is about to end the conversation.

05teddylong.jpg

Long: I’ll talk to you later playa.

*As Long hangs up looking up to go into his office he stops dead in his tracks, as Cody Rhodes appears on screen*

12drewmcintyr3e3.jpg

Cody Rhodes: Mr. Theodore Long…

Long: Cody Rhodes, what can I do for you playa seeing as you’ve decided to stand outside my office.

Cody Rhodes: Well I’ve been trying to reach you and just like management before you, you’ve been quite the difficult man to get a hold of. Therefore I’ve decided to take the direct approach...

Long: Before we get into that I know you had problems with authority, but I’m a fair general manager you got nothing to worry about with me so if you’ll excuse me I’m.

Cody Rhodes: No, NO I will not excuse you. Because that is exactly the cause of the problem, people decided to take liberties with my career and I excused it and now Look at ME…Look at my face, they made me a monster and now I know how to deal with those people. So before our situation escalates to the point where I have to take matters into my own hands, I want you to be ABSOLUTELY Clear about my position in this company. I made UWF into what it is now, and now I am here to reclaim what is mine. Not just my spot, not just my title, but my life…my…my face.

Long: I understand Cody, but want to be absolutely clear with you. I will not be pushed around by anyone So if you-

Cody Rhodes: Save it! I’ve heard it before, And Teddy I want you to realize something. Vincent Kennedy McMahon, I left in the middle of the ring, The Rock when he was a general manager I kicked his head off his shoulders. You, you on the other hand wouldn’t even take any effort. You are not completely getting what I am trying to get across, so let me pontificate on the pecking order around here. There are the faceless yet hideous people out in the stands, then there are the superstars who don’t matter, then there is you who makes the matches, then there is the owner who writes the checks, and finally there is Cody Rhodes. The man who is bringing UWF ratings, the man who is single handily responsible for this companies future, the man who can make take out any link in the food chain I mentioned. Their job is to wrestle, my job is to win, and your job is to keep me satisfied. The Sooner you learn that, the sooner we’ll get along. So don’t get any funny ideas on changing things I’ve earned, when I win the tournament and go on to win the UWF Championship all you have to do is make sure the medical bills are paid for those who dared try and stop me. I am the man of this business now, and while my face may be… hideous now, it will still be put on anything with the letters UWF, you just happen to be in charge when my rise becomes cemented in history and if you play your cards right you get too keep that spot. Now if you’ll excuse ME, I have lives to go ruin like men in suits like yours did to mine.

*Rhodes snarls before sharply turning around and leaving off screen as Teddy long shakes his head almost angry at what he just had to say.*​

Cole: Welcome back everyone. You're just in time for the main event of the evening. One of these two men will challenge Wade Barrett for the Undisputed Championship. Will it be Jericho? Or will it be Rhodes?​

Y2Jsig.gif

Break
the Walls
Down!

Jericho18.jpg

Jericho does his old trademark pose. The fans are confused and do not know what to make of this. Jericho turns and he fists his arms down and he begins to make his walk down the ring this is where Justin Roberts makes his announcement

Justin Roberts: The following is to determine the Number One Contender to the Undisputed Championship. Itroducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Chris Jericho!

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh!

CodyRhodes1.gif

"Only One Can Judge' starts playing and the fans boo as Cody Rhodes enters the arena to his slow, methodical theme music. He first makes his presence known on the stage, with his back to the cameras, but soon turns around, keeping his hood over his face, not wanting anyway to see his "scars". The whole way down the ramp, he keeps the hood on, and when the cameras try to get close, he pushes them away. He eventually makes it to the ring, where he still hides himself from everyone. The time has come for the match to start though, and Cody reluctantly gives up his jacket, revealing his masked face to the masses. The bells rings three times and the match is set to begin.

Jericho and Rhodes lock up in the middle of the ring. Rhodes gets the advantage and shoves Jericho to the mat. Jericho gets to a knee and looks Rhodes in the eye. Both men are exhausted from their earlier battles, so their taking this somewhat easy. Jericho gets back to his feet and the two lock up again, this time with Jericho getting the upper hand and placing a side headlock on Cody Rhodes. Rhodes is able to use the anything he is positioned in and jettison Jericho off to the ropes, where Jericho comes back and takes him down with a swift shoulder block. Jericho drops to the mat and covers Cody Rhodes…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Jericho coming out strong!

Jericho gets back to his feet and watches as Rhodes gets to his. Jericho uses this opportunity to run towards the ropes and springboard off them, turning back and dropkicking Rhodes right in the face. The momentum takes Cody Rhodes down, but Jericho does not cover. Instead, he runs towards the ropes, springboarding into a moonsault and trying to hit the lionsault on Rhodes.

King: Lionsault! Jericho not playing any games!

Cody Rhodes is able to roll out the way of the Lionsault, but Chris Jericho lands on his feet. Both men are standing up, and Rhodes attacks first, coming right at Jericho. But Jericho is able to catch him off guard with a step up enziguiri which drops Rhodes. Chris once again goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Chris Jericho is on fire!

Jericho gets back to his feet and quickly goes to grab the lower appendages of Cody Rhodes. Jericho Grabs Rhodes by the legs and tries to turn him over…

King: Walls of Jericho!

Chris is indeed looking for the Walls, but Cody Rhodes is able to use his lower body strength to break the attempted hold and get Chris off of him. Both men get to their feet rather quickly and Cody Rhodes is able to lift Jericho by his waist, before bringing him to the mat with an Alabama Slam. Jericho’s head bounces off the mat and Rhodes goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Cody smiles at Jericho’s grit, before getting to his feet once more. He positions himself behind Jericho, who is staggering to his feet. Cody runs from behind Jericho and runs past him to the ropes where he springboards off and tries to hit Chris with the Disaster Kick…

Cole: He hits this and it’s over!

Out of nowhere, Chris Jericho is able to catch Cody Rhodes in mid-air as he’s coming towards him, bringing both knees into his face, connecting with a mid-air Codebreaker…

King: Oh My!

Both men lie on the ground motionless for a second, spent from their earlier wars. Jericho is the first to move, crawling towards Rhodes, draping an arm over him and covering him again…

1…

2…

No! Rhodes kicks out!

King: How did he do that?

Cole: Cody Rhodes is a former World Heavyweight Champion, he knows all about perseverance.

Jericho gets to his feet and stares at his fallen opponent. He screams at him “You’re a Stupid, stupid man†before going back on the attack. Rhodes starts to sit up, and when he does, Jericho runs at him and kicks him in the face. Once again, Jericho runs off the ropes, looking for another Lionsault…

King: Again?

Once again, Cody Rhodes is able to counter. This time, he puts his knees up, driving all the air out of Chris Jericho. Jericho rolls around in pain as Rhodes gets back to his feet, before grabbing Chris off the mat and lifting him high in the air in a vertical suplex like position…

Cole: This could be dangerous!

All the blood rushes to Jericho’s head as Cody holds him up for what seems like an eternity. Eventually, Rhodes drops Jericho right on his head with a vicious brainbuster and floats over for the cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Rhodes grabs the limp body of Chris Jericho and pulls him to his feet. He tells Jericho to stay down, before putting him in position for his finish…

Cole: Oh no! Cross Rhodes!

Cody Rhodes spins and drives Chris Jericho’s skull into the mat with Cross Rhodes! Jericho’s body implodes on the mat and Rhodes rushes to the cover, knowing he’s going to Backlash…

1…

2…

3…NO! Chris Jericho kicks out again!

King: How?!

The fans are psyched. They all chant “Y2J†over and over, trying to rally their hero. Cody puts his hands over his ears, trying to block out the people, but they will not be blocked out. They continue to chant, but Cody goes back on the offensive. He heads to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope, waiting for Jericho to get to his feet. Chris struggles, but eventually does, and when Cody sees this, he jumps off, looking for a Double Axe Handle…

Cole: Wait a minute!

For the second time in the match, Chris Jericho is able to jump in the air and catch Cody Rhodes, once again brining his knees into Rhodes’ face for another mid-air Codebreaker. Both men hit the ground as the fans continue to chant “Y2Jâ€. They cheer for him as he slowly makes his way over to Rhodes and covers him….

1…

Cole: Jericho’s going to do it!

2…

King: Is it over?

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner and the Number One Contender to the Undisputed Championship; “Y2J†Chris Jericho!

chrisjericho4.jpg

The fans cheer as the referee raises Chris Jericho’s hand. He is exhausted from the two matches that he’s had tonight, but he is able to get to his feet and celebrate. He’s going to Backlash!

Cole: The first ever Undisputed Champion in wrestling history is going back to challenge for his Championship! Thank you for tuning in, I’m….

Before Cole can sign off, Chris Jericho is taken down from behind with a Steel Chair. The chair cracks Jericho in the back of the skull. He camera pans up and we see who is wielding the chair…

King: That’s Antonio Cesaro! What the hell is he doing out here?

Cesaro takes the chair and continues to beat the hell out of Chris Jericho with it. Cesaro strikes with shots to the back and kidneys, causing Chris Jericho to bleed internally. Cesaro picks Jericho up off the mat ad interlocks his arms between the top and middle ropes, trapping Jericho…

King: We need help. Chris Jericho is stuck!

Cesaro then takes the chair and brings it down on the unprotected skull of Chris Jericho. One shot after another, after another until Chris Jericho’s face is covered in his own blood. Cesaro then unties Jericho and throws the chair down in the ring.

Cole: What was the meaning of this attack?

Boos can be heard radiating through the arena as Undisputed Champion Wade Barrett comes out from the back, both titles resting on his shoulder. He and Cesaro share eye contact, and Barrett slowly applauds what his fellow European has done.

King: You don’t think this is who Barrett was talking to?

Cole: It has to have been! Barrett set this whole thing up!

The last image we see is the sight of a bloodied Chris Jericho before RAW goes off the air.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything else: Cwalker

Confirmed for Backlash

Undisputed Championship
Wade Barrett(c) vs Chris Jericho

Money in The Bank Briefcase on the Line
Austin Aries vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Hardcore Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Daniel Bryan

United States Championship
Ted DiBiase vs ???​

Killz

Reaction score
Haven't read everything yet, just my my match and the tournament matches, but just a quick word to say props to Cwalker for shouldering this entire show, always a hell of a job when someone has to cover all the work and put it all together by themselves.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Goddamn Walker... You're a machine.

You wrote the entire show yourself, big up to you sir, really enjoyed this and I'm glad the poster is getting used :D!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome, a US Title shot right off the bat, I promise to not let you down Cwalker. You are the man for writing the show solo and it was a good show playa.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Great show Cwalker. I'm glad to see what you are able to do on your own.

Didn't have a match but enjoyed the show, though.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Another great show. Very good quality matches week in and week out. It's good to see people showing up and still getting in new talent.

Lewb

Reaction score
"That's the motto smurf SOLO....." wait....... Goooood Goood job CWalker bro! No-one expects that much effort off one guy dude, so thats good going.

Chase, congratulations bro. We have something to go hammer and tong at. Me and you, one on one... i don't know if that has happened since Del Rio/AJ Styles?! Madness. Lets kick this off!

Mind you, you are now up against a European Revolution! MWAHAHAHAHAH

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Awesome job Cwalker. You really deserve respect from everybody, because ... write show all by yourself, that's unbelievable ... Long Live Cwalker!

Status
Not open for further replies.