UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 6th, 2012 Card
"You won't be seeing anything at Wrestlemania..."

UWF is coming hot off Unforgiven where we crowned a new United States, and European Champion, and Dean Ambrose, and CM Punk retained their respective championships. Plus Teddy Long takes Shane McMahon's spot as GM!

315px-St_Pete_Times_Forum_At_Sunset.jpg

We're coming to you live from the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa Bay! With Unforgiven behind us all that remains is Wrestlemania, and tonight we started on speeding down that road as Randy Orton and John Cena will face to find out which of them will face CM Punk!

Joey_Ryan17.jpg
VS
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg
VS
Steiner.jpg
VS
R-Truth-5.jpg

Joey Ryan vs UltraMantis Black vs Scott Steiner vs R-truth
Number One Contendership 4 Hardcore Championship

In this very special opening match with the winner facing Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania for the Hardcore Champion, Theodore Long has placed four debuting superstars in the same ring and their all having a shot to prove what they've all respectively brought to UWF. Big things have been said about Joey Ryan, and Ultramantis Black, while R-truth... Well he looks to "run" for the next US president!

Chris_Jericho83.jpg
VS
Dean_Ambrose-1.jpg
VS
Edge-9.jpg

Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose vs Edge

Teddy Long seems to like putting people at a disadvantage because tonight the Hardcore Champion will face the self-proclaimed "Best in the world at everything he does" and the Rated R superstar Edge, well... Well it just seems that Ambrose has his hands a little more full than usual. Will Jericho finally break his bad streak, or Edge spear his way back into some sort of title picture... Or are they both for lost because of Ambrose and self proclaimed "most important Championship in UWF"?

Austin_Aries-1.jpg
VS
thBigShow-5.jpg

Austin Aries vs Big Show
Winner faces Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett next week

It was the very first thing that Theodore Long did as General Manager, and personally... We think it's a great idea! Big Show has been given chance after chance and not proven able to cash in on any of them, this putting other superstars at a lose of chances. Austin Aries returns to the ring this week and hopefully get what he nearly captured at Rebellion almost a month ago.

Punk4.jpg
WadeBarrett4.jpg
VS
Cody_Rhodes15.jpg

CM Punk & Wade Barret vs Cody Rhodes

Shane McMahon made this match to give Cody Rhodes the drive to win the Hardcore Championship, but instead, well Cody lost. Which meant that he would have to face both Wade Barrett, and CM Punk in a UWF's first ever handicap match! Will these two champions work together, or will their egos end any chance of winning that they have?

RandyOrton16.jpg
VS
CENA.png

Randy Orton vs John Cena
Winner faces CM Punk at Wrestlemania

Both of these superstars won their respective matches at Unforgiven, and now they will face off against each other! It's been seen before, but never in UWF and ladies and gentlemen we're expecting big things for the both of these two. Specially with both superstars causing their opponents to be released after Unforgiven went off the air. And let's not forget that the winner of this match... Well their going to face CM Punk at Wrestlemania for the Undisputed Championship!

We'll also hear from:

Drew McIntyre has been give a few moments to explain why he came to UWF, and what he exactly plans to do.

CM Punk kicks the show off talking about his win last Sunday against The Miz!

David Otunga and John Laurinaitis are backstage and surely will be around a camera and have a lot to say in their first night on Raw.

Dolph Ziggler has been asked for an interview by Josh Matthews about Unforgiven, and his match next week to hopefully re-gain his championship for a third time.

The Ultimate Warrior is also backstage and has been asked for sometime to speak his mind, which we all know is a little frightening all in it's own.

Reactions: 1 person

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
SBS, bring it good sir... One of us is Mania Bound...

Good luck to everyone, this is really setting the tone for the PPV :D!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Alright this is my first time TT with hunter and bronzy. Let's see how well this goes. Also looking forward to knowing who I'm facing at Wrestlemania as well. I'm pulling for Sam so I can finally beat him at the grandest stage of them all!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Get to do a promo this week, will be handing it in.

Deuce

Reaction score
Looking good, can't wait for Wrestlemania.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Austin Aries back on the show! I don´t know who is playing Big Show but man, you better perform in your topl lever because I will be performing in my A Double level.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Alright boys, glad to be back in here. Holla if ya hear me!

Lewb

Reaction score
me and itch teaming up for the lulz.

Otunga and the funkman coming pures for the excitement. Bring it awwwwn.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
And soon, royalty will come....

Lewb

Reaction score
hey that's just rude, my nets not back yet but it should be by tomorrow weow

It wasn't meant in a rude way Quad brother. But I can see it looks that way. Oooops. Sorry dude, you knows I got mad love for ya homie, waiting for ya to whip a reply up!

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 6th 2012 Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday March 6th, 2012
"You won't be seeing anything at Wrestlemania..."

[video=youtube;rDyn4OJClII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyn4OJClII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Booker T!

BookCole.png

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, and to my right is the forme six time world champion; Booker T! Now Book we are just eight days away from a very historic night in our history! Not only did CM Punk retain his Undisputed Championship, but UWF is on a brand new network!

Booker T: Awww man n don't forget bout my dawg; Teddy Long becomin' GM! I'm excited dawg! I mean tanight's gunna be huge n our first match is all of superstars who are yet to debut in a fatal fourway with the winner goin to Mania. Dats huge man!

Cole: It certainly is and how about when we see the Undisputed Champion, CM Punk and the new United States Wade Barrett teaming up against Cody Rhodes. I like Cody, but I don't like his chances tonight against these two superstars.

Booker:No doubt man, that ones gunna be interestin' Cole, n speakin' of the Undisputed and United States Championships Cole, their contenders are gunna be decided tonight! With CM Punk's opponents either being John Cena, or Randy Orton. N Barrett opponent for next week with Ziggler either bein Big Show or Austin Aries!

Cole:As I said Book tonight's going to be a big night for UWF, and folks all that actions and more starts right now!

The cameras pan away from Cole to the ring, then bounce from the ring to the entrance ramp until...

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

[video=youtube;bQ-n-4z3Uh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-n-4z3Uh0&feature=fvst[/video]

"Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior. CM Punk comes walking out with a microphone in hand, and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk holds the microphone up to his mouth and begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Punk2-2.png

Punk spins around then extends both of his arms while still holding both the UWF title, and microphone in each of his hands. He walks the rest of way down he ramp with his back the camera displaying his t-shirt that reads "Best in the World", once he reaches the bottom of the ramp Punk spins back around then rounds the corner to the stairs. CM Punk climbs the stairs, then springboards himself to the top of the turnbuckle and holds up the UWF Championship getting another mixed reaction. Punk hops down from the turnbuckle then walks down the center of the ring and begins to shout with a smirk on his face.

normal_0029.jpg

CM Punk: I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

The fans who were once cheering Punk are now booing for his over excitement. Punk only smiles then begins talking.

Punk: Not only am I just going to Wrestlemania.. but I'm going to Wrestlemania as something that everyone of those superstars wishes they could be... A World Champion! And not just any world champion either; oh no I am the UWF Undisputed Champion! Which means I am the best in the world! And that is something I have proven that time and time again, and come Wrestlemania when I finally get what I rightfully deserve.. there's going to be no question in anyone's mind just why I say I'm the best. See, it's not because I'm full of myself or even because I don't like anyone in the back, because I tell the new guys all the time... If you work hard maybe you can be like me. Maybe you can become a champion, and if you work hard enough... You might even get a match with me for the World title; but every time I tell them that.. every time I give someone the chance to prove me wrong, to shut me up just like ALL they say they would... They screw it up! Cody Rhodes, John Cena, Randal Orton, Alberto Del Rio, and most recently, the media darling himself Mike Mizian. The fact of the matter was they were all too weak!

The crowd begin to boo Punk's long list of impressive superstars he's beaten with each world title.

Punk: And the thing that I thought would set Miz a part from every one else was that he wanted it... The Miz wanted to be the one person to finally beat me, and not only take the Undisputed Championship away from me..but The Miz also wanted to be the one who said for the past year and half my undefeated streak. My "self-claimed" Liberation was nothing more than a rambling, but I showed him! I showed all of you, and now that I beat The Miz.. Come Wrestlemania when I again have to beat either Randal Orton, or that pathetic excuse for a wrestler, John Cena.. there's going to be nothing left from me saying that I have done it all. For the past year and half I have done everything that I said I would; I have put a company on my back and not only brought it to heights it hadn't seen in a very long time, but I made a completely new company basically by myself!

Punk: Does that piss me off? No, it doesn't, because I know that I'm all this place has! I have been all this place has since Dwaaaayne 'The Rock' Johnson during his little stint in UCW. See, he wanted to talk about giving up the spotlight to someone who deserved it, well I've tried Dwayne. Believe me I have, but I just can't help but be the center of attention because I know... Forgive me for sounding like a broken record but, because I know that I am the best in the world! Not just in this ring, but on this microphone, backstage, and hell I even get more media attention than The Miz without trying. What you see is what you get, and I really believe that right before all of you people tonight... No, before all you of you people for the past year in a half has been the best I have ever been! There has always been no doubt in this ring if I was going to show up, and that's just because of who I am.

The crowd slowly begin to shift back towards Punk a little and he continues on a little more.

Punk: So forgive me for not stepping out of the spotlight just yet, but who the hell would take my spot if I did? It certainly wasn't Cody Rhodes, and I'll be damned if we take a flashblack to the WWE in 2007 when Orton and Cena ran rampt. I know it's getting old, and all you people are getting tired of hearing it, but that main event spot at Wrestlemania is what I deserve! It is exactly what I've been working for since I came back to UWF. Fact of the matter is... If you couldn't beat me any other night of the year, what chance do you have at Wrestlemania?

normal_0024.jpg

Punk: What chance do you have when I'm preforming better than I ever have before. The thought of me losing these titles by now is simply an after thought, because it's no longer a matter of who I'm going to face next, but if I even have anything left to prove. From King of the Rings to becoming the first ever Undisputed Champion of in UWF history, I have won multiple champions, beaten everyone who has even tried to threaten those reigns, and more importantly... The most important accomplishment of my career is that I ended Dwayne's wrestling career!

The crowd return to boo Punk remembering the GTS off the Hell in a Cell that nearly ended The Rock's career. Punk smirks then goes back to talking once again.

Punk: See, I don't have anything left to prove. So come Wrestlemania... After I beat whoever manages to beat the crap out of each other tonight.. don't be so surprised if you don't see my name on a card of a couple of weeks.

Punk drops his arm to his side then begins to walk out of the ring leaving the entire UWF Universe questioning what he just meant by his last statement. Punk continues to walk up the ramp not turning around even once as we fade off to our first commercial.

423124_10150568793031831_1127334922_n.jpg

Had a dream the world was coke... Woke up still coke.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with the winner going onto Wreeestlemania to face Dean Ambrose, for the Haaardcore Championship! Introducing first from Los Angeles, California!

sleazy1_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Roberts: Jooooey Ryyyan!!

The theme from Magnum P.I plays loudly throughout the arena. The crowd instantly begin to boo as Joey Ryan emerges from behind the curtain with a smug look plastered all over his face. He has his shades on, his scarf, he doesn't know what season it is at all!. He struts down to the ring and up the ring steps, he wastes some time having words with the crowd before he walks along the ring apron and does his signature sleazy pose.

1.jpg

Ryan climbs into the ring then throws his smoke down to the floor, then motions for his opponent to come out to the ring..

Roberts: And his opponent... From Charlotte, North Carolina!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
r-truth-tribute-o.gif

Roberts: R Truuuuth!!

Truth comes walks out from backstage and begins talking to himself. He stops occasionally then looks to his side and mouths something to his "Lil jimmy", and begins to walk down the ramp once again.

r-truth-1-230x320.jpg

Rtruth reaches the bottom of the ramp then rounds the corner still chatting away with himself. Truth climbs the steps then walks on the apron for a bit, before climbing into the ring and facing his opponent... Still talking to himself...

Roberts: And their opponent... From Detroit, Michigan!

HOLLA!
IF YA HEAR ME

scott-steiner-o.gif

Roberts: Big Poppa Pump! Scooott Stiiienerrr!!

Stiener comes out with his not so sick head dress and begins walking down the ramp with a purpose. Big Poppa Pump stops just above the mid way point in the ramp, then flexs his arms before kissing one of his biceps.

1.jpg

Stiener continues down the ramp after his little performance than rolls into the ring with his opponent.

Roberts: And their opponent... From Parts Unknown!

Roberts: Ulllltra-Mantis Blaaack!!

Tearing the Veil from Grace by Cradle of Filth hits the PA system and Ultramantis Black steps out on the stage and stares at the fans as they loudly boo him. He walks down to the ring ignoring the fans completely with his staff in hand.

ultramantis-black.jpg

Ultramantis Black continues down the ramp then rounds the corner, and looks at his opponent in the ring before climbing up the steps. Mantis puts his staff in the steps then steps onto the apron and climbs into the ring..

Joey_Ryan17.jpg
VS
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg
VS
Steiner.jpg
VS
R-Truth-5.jpg

The match begins and they all just stand and look at each other. Finally, Mantis goes after R-Truth and Ryan goes after Steiner. Steiner being the stronger man grabs Ryan and throws him into the turnbuckle. Steiner hits Ryan with punches over and over. Steiner stops for a while to yell some things at the crowd which gives Ryan enough time to regroup and kick Steiner in the gut and drop him with a DDT. While that is going on, Mantis and Truth are going back and fourth with right hands. Mantis throws Truth to the ropes and hits a dropkick on him. Mantis goes for a quick cover.

Cole: These four newcomers are really going at it and now Ultramantis Black is going for the quick win.

Booker: He needs to remember that there are two other people in this match.

Ryan pulls Mantis off of Truth. Mantis gets up and tries to punch Ryan, but Ryan blocks it and hits him with a punch of his own. Mantis stumbles back than tries to kick him but Ryan catches his foot and hits him with a big clothesline. Ryan picks Truth up now and throws him to the ropes but Truth launches himself and hits the corkscrew forearm to Ryan's face. Truth gets up and sees Steiner getting up in the corner. He grabs Steiner and attempts a suplex but Steiner shows that he is obviously stronger. Steiner picks Truth up and hits a suplex of his own. Mantis comes up behind Steiner and lifts him up for a Full Nelson Slam. Steiner hits the mat hard and looks out. Mantis is about to go for the pin, than out of nowhere he is speared by Joey Ryan. Obviously hurt, Mantis rolls out of the ring. Truth comes up behind Ryan and turns him around but Ryan is not surprised, and picks Truth up for a Spinebuster. He than walks over to a down Scott Steiner and locks in the Endscene with bodyscissors and Steiner begins to struggle.

Cole: Oh man, it looks like Steiner is about to tap.

Booker: One of those other guys better do something before Steiner taps. It doesn't look like he can take much more dawg.

Right before Steiner taps, Ultramantis runs in and breaks the submission. Mantis begins to stomp on both Ryan and Steiner before Truth runs in and hits him with a spinning heel kick. He throws Mantis out and picks Steiner up. He kicks Steiner in the gut than hits his signature kick. Truth rolls Steiner onto his back and goes for the cover.

Ryan breaks it up!

Cole: Joey Ryan saving this match for himself there Book.

Ryan gets back to his feet then grabs Truth by his head, and spins around before throwing him between the ropes to the outside taking out Ultramantis Black once again. Ryan grabs Steiner by his head then brings him up to his feet, Ryan hits Steiner with a close right forearm shot, then another. Joey pushes Scott up against the ropes and goes to throw him across to the other side, but instead Steiner reverses it and Ryan goes rushing to the other side. Ryan bounces off the ropes and comes back at Stiener only to be scooped up for a belly to belly suplex! Ryan flies half way across the ring, and all four men are down now.

Booker: Aww man! This is brutal. R truth and Ultramantis Black both on the outside here n Truth looks hurt dawg.

Cole: And Ryan and Steiner down in the ring! This one is anyone's match to win.

Ultramantis Black begins to get back to his feet o the outside, as Ryan uses the ropes to get himself up to his feet. Mantis slides back into the ring and gets to his feet, just as Ryan gets to his as well. Ryan turns around to see Mantis, and he points down at Steiner which Mantis agrees. Mantis grabs Stiener by his head and brings him to his feet, then Ryan moves closer and the two superstars set Steiner up for a suplex. Mantis and Ryan pop their hips and bring Steiner up into the air, and the fans look on in amusement then fall back, and at the same time both bounce ontop of Steiner for the cover! The referee slams both hands down

Booker: WHAT DA HELL!

3....!!

Cole: Who won?!

Ultramantis Black holds his arm up in the air, but so does Joey Ryan and the two notice each other has their hand up and begin to argue. The referee walks over to the ropes and explains the decision.

Justin Roberts: Well it seems that the winner of this match is BOTH Ultramantis Black, and Joey Ryaaaan!

220px-Joey_Ryan_and_Chris_Bosh.jpg
220px-UltraMantis_Black.jpg

Ultramantis Black, and Joey Ryan continue to argue back and forth who the real winner is as we fade off the the back for a segment..

The cameras open up backstage as we see former WWE Champion and Superstar Alberto Del Rio backstage with Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo has mic in hand[/I]

Ricado R: "Él es la esencia de la excelencia, lo que significa que es mejor que tú: Alberto Del Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ricardo hands off the mic to Del Rio.

Del Rio: My name...Is Alberto Del Riooooooo. For you peasants who don't know my name or have been living under a rock, let me educate you on who I am. I've won the Central American and Caribbean games for Amateur wrestling three times. I've won the Pan American games for wrestling one time. I am a former Copa Jr. and Ive won the CMLL World Heavyweight Championship one time. I won the Royal Rumble in 2011 where I also won the Money In the Bank Ladder match. I've held the WWE championship two times and now I have set my sights on the UWF and the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans boo Del Rio which causes him to smirk.

Del Rio: You peasants boo me because you are jealous of me. I am successful at whatever I do. Doesn't matter if it's wrestling across the world, fighting Mix Martial Arts in Japan, or just being plain better looking. I am better then you at EVERYTHING. You boo me because I come out to the ring dressed in the best designer suits, because I always drive the nicest cars, and because I have the body that you want and all your senoritas want to be with. I am the total package, I am the most decorated wrestler in this industry today. It is my destiny to be Champion.

Crowd starts up with the "You Suck" chants

It doesn't matter if it's John Cena, Randall Orton, CM Punk, or whoever else is standing in my way. I will defeat them. It is my destiny to be UWF Heavyweight Champion and I will not stop until I am wearing gold around my waist once again. Next week right here on RAW starts my path to greatness once again. My path to Wrestlemania is a clear one. I'm coming for my gold.

Del Rio smiles into the camera as it fades away to another commercial break..

TITS.png

And take away the fact your dick is bout to get cut up.

We come back from our last commercial and the lights inside the arena suddenly dimmed. When they come back on, Triple H is walking down the entrance ramp in a suit and tie. He doesn't have an entrance theme but has a microphone in his hands. Fans are cheering as they're suprised to see The Game in UWF. Triple H enters the ring and wastes little time, before putting the microphone up to his mouth and speaking.

Raw-Results-%E2%80%93-25th-of-July-b.jpg

Triple H: Suprised to see me? I actually didn't show up here tonight to come out here. I wasn't expecting this at all. To be honest, I showed up for one reason and one reason only. For some reason, Stephanie and her lawyer had me show up here of all places to sign the divorce papers.

Fans are stunned at the fact that Triple H and Stephanie are now divorced.

After I signed those papers, a different set of papers were placed in front of me. Those papers were also a contract. It was a UWF contract, and it was an offer I couldn't refuse. That is why I got my pen out and signed the damn thing! That's right, I am the newest acquisition in UWF. I am sure each and every single one of you are wondering why exactly Stephanie and myself are getting a divorce. The whole divorce thing hasn't been made public until now but I most certainly don't give a rat's ass. Stephanie McMahon was in love with myself. There was only one problem with that. I didn't love her! I used her. I used her to get to the top. Of course, I could have gotten to the top on my own but I wanted to be on the very top. I wanted to run professional wrestling and I knew if I slept with a corporate figure that I would be running things. I did just as planned and made it to the very top. But turned out, it's not what I wanted. In fact, it is nothing I want. I am sick and tired of this corporate shit!

Triple H yanks off his jacket, then his tie, and then his shirt.

This is not me! Even though a corporate figure is what I wanted, this is not who I am! It is not me! I am the Cerebrial Assasin! A corporate figure in professional wrestling has to give the fans what they want. I can't do that because I don't care about any of you! I only care about making myself happy! And I have to be honest, Stephanie McMahon could never make me happy. If you get where I'm going with that. I took that nasty crap for over a decade and I have received nothing in return. It is time for the old Triple H to come back. Not the business man. The man that comes out here every week and kicks ass. The man who will hurt you just to look at you. The man who cares about nobody but himself. I am that man! I am sick and tired of being a business man and I am sick and tired of all of you! I am the Game. It's who I am and it's what I do! I can guaran-damn-tee that the real Triple H is better than the business Hunter Herst Helmsley any day of the week. I'm tired of being a McMahon. The real Triple H is back, bitch!

Fans boo as Triple H grabs a Sledgehammer and begins to hit the business clothes he threw down in the ring. He hits the jacket, shirt, and tie over and over with the Sledgehammer as it is a signal that the corporate figure of Triple H is dead.

2.jpg

Once he finishes, "The Kings" by DMX floods the PA system and The Game leaves ringside.

[video=youtube;YqDeUb6UTEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDeUb6UTEk[/video]

The cameras go over to Cole and Booker once again as Triple H's new theme music continues to play over their talking.

Cole: Strong words from Triple H there. Apprantely done with the McMahon family...

Booker: Den why is he in his ex-brother in laws company? It don't make sense Cole, I smell somethin' fishy round here n I don't like it!

Triple H's music begins to fade off and Cole brings us to our next match.

Cole: Well anyway... Up next we'll see the Hardcore Champion in action, and he's got to be upset after the unclear result we seen earlier tonight.

The cameras move over to the entrance ramp taking a continuious shot as Justin Roberts begins the intros..

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a non-title triple threat match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Chris Jericho!

BREAK THE WALLS DOWWWWWNN!
[video=youtube;NN-iTguR2cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-iTguR2cc[/video]

The UWF Raw audience begins to boo their displeasure as the self proclaimed best in the world, Chris Jericho comes out onto stage. Jericho has a cocky smug smile on his face for no reason whatsoever as he approaches the ring, walking down the entrance ramp.

jerichoentrancewmjpg.jpg

Jericho stops at the base of the ramp and looks around at the crowd who are showing him no love at all. Jericho now walks to the steel steps and walks up them gingerly before entering the ring, standing in the middle, observing his surroundings. The music is stopped as Jericho looks up the ramp awaiting his opponents.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
a23omb.gif

The fans leap to their feet and begin to cheer for the Rated R superstar making his debut to UWF. Edge finally comes out wearing his trenchcoat, and wrestling gear already ready for his match up next. Edge walks down the ramp about half way before he looks down at the ground then throws his arm in the air setting off pyro.

520155_1294146287099_480_300.jpg

Edge smiles to the ring then sprints down the rest of the ramp, and slides into the ring. Edge looks around the arena before pushing himself off the canvas. He quickly walks over to the ropes and begins posing once again for the audience until his music is slowly turned off. The fans chant Edge's name as he awaits the final competitor.

Justin Roberts: And now, from Cincinnati, Ohio, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Aaammmbrosee!

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose's music hits as the crowd gives off slightly more cheers than boos and Dean comes slowly walking out with a kink in his step. He takes his Hardcore Championship off his waist and raises it firmly above his head.

211079_162594773801246_1792689_n.jpg

He smacks the side of his head twice as if knocking some screws loose before he walks down the ramp. He doesn't walk up the ring steps and instead slides under the bottom rope. He removes his Hardcore Title and hands it to the referee. The ref gives it to Justin Roberts who leaves the ring, and the bell is rung!

DING DING!

Chris_Jericho83.jpg
vs
Edge-9.jpg
vs
Dean_Ambrose-1.jpg

Cole: Well this is a non-title triple threat folks. The Hardcore Champino is in tough here.

Booker: Mannn he is taking on two Canadian Cole! Ambrose is the Dean of mean, but he needs to prove why the Hardcore Title is the most important here in UWF!

The match begins as all three men slowly circle the ring before Edge and Jericho attack Ambrose! They back him into the corner with punches and kicks, as the Hardcore Champion does his best to cover up. Jericho and Edge continue the beatdown untill Jericho pulls away. Jericho quickly grabs Edge by the arm and spins him around. Jericho leaps up and grabs Edge by the back of the head, bringing him down into the Codebreaker!

Booker: That double crossing Jericho! He got Edge with the sneak attack!

Cole: It is every man for himself and Jericho picked his spot with the Codebreaker to his fellow countryman!

Jericho gets to his feet and raises his right arm in the air as the crowd boos him accordingly. Jericho walks over to Ambrose and guides him out of the corner. Jericho now tries for a Codebreaker on Ambrose, but Dean instead throws Jericho off him! Jericho lands on his feet and runs back to Ambrose, but Ambrose lifts Jericho up into a Back Body Drop, but instead flapjacks him onto the top turnbuckle! Jericho holds his face as Dean sees his chance. Ambrose nails Jericho with a boot to the stomach and hooks an arm. Ambrose lifts Jericho up into a Vertical Suplex position, before he drops him into a devastating DDT!

Cole: He calls that the One Hitter!

Booker: Jericho's head certainly did hit the mat hard dawg.

Ambrose hooks a leg as the crowd chants along, knowing that Jericho is out cold.

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts: Your winner of the match, the UWF Hardcore Champion, Dean Ambrose!

800px-Jon_Moxley.jpg

Cole: What an impressive victory from the Dean of mean!

Booker: Stop stealing my lines Cole! Be original man, but Dean Ambrose is quickly making a name for himself here in UWF, what a smashmouth style.

The crowd are letting out a mxied reaction as Ambrose is handed his UWF Hardcore Championship. Ambrose looks down at Jericho and says "I'm the best now!" as he falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Ambrose makes his way up the entrance ramp as UWF RAW heads to its next segment.

teenage-tits.jpg

Dont need say anythin!

The show was settling back down to a slower pace when Justin Roberts comes up to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome David Otunga, along with the Funkman, Mr. John Laurinaitis!

[video=youtube_share;prajlgW-2Dw]http://youtu.be/prajlgW-2Dw[/video]

The only professional wrestling lawyer, David Otunga, comes out in his wrestling attire, being closely followed by Johnny Ace, as the both smile and greet the crowd, but only get met by resounding boos. The two men talk to themselves as they're walking down the ramp.

RAW_978_Photo_046.jpg

The Funkman flanks Mr. Jennifer Hudson as they both get in the ring. As Laurinaitis goes straight for a microphone, Otunga poses in his Olympiad taunt as they soak up the heat from the packed out Tampa crowd. The music stops and Johnny starts to speak to the arena.

John Laurinaitis: Ladies and gentleman I am the exclusive manager, and executive or the only man that can lock you up, and beat you up, in the UWF, David Otunga. And as the most successful and exciting vice president of talent relations, and the most ground breaking general manager of all time, there a few things that I need to comment upon. Firstly, what the hell was Shane McMahon thinking, when he made Theodore Long, the most out of date man you will ever hear say the words "holla" and "playa", the general manager here, on Tuesday night Raw. You should be having someone who only has the excitement of the show in his personal interests, and not someone who is there to keep his favorites, and line his cheap and by no means fancy suits. The person that you should have had for the job is the man that is standing in front of you, that in tow not only has a professional athlete of more a caliber than any of the guys in the back, but also a man that could deal with all of the legal formalities as standard. If the general manager of Raw was myself, John Laurinaitis with David Otunga at my services, we could take the Ultimate Wrestling Federation to heights that of which, have never been seen before. But for now, at least, until Long proves how unworthy of the role he has, I will steer this man onto much bigger and better things! My client, and the next big thing here in the UWF, David Otunga!

Laurinaitis holds up Otungas hand and Otunga lifts the other one up, before embracing the microphone from Johnny Ace, and adding his own two cents on proceedings.

RAW_978_Photo_060.jpg

David Otunga: You know, I see people in this business and it makes me crazy to see that people are getting matches every week, title shots every so often, runs of matches when, to be completely honest, even though I live a hectic double life, and hold a perfect twenty to zero court case record, aswell as my skills as an in ring performer being honed in and being perfected, that I have been signed to UWF for a week now, and instead of, after the pay per view, giving the young blood of this company their chance, the general manager sticks with his trusted employees, the vintage selections. Well it's just another reason why John Laurinaitis should be the GM of Raw! I see people that I joined the business with, people like Wade Barrett. We were both on NxT on WWE, and we both excelled on that show to become big superstars in the wrestling industry. But my overlooking is so evident when a man who is making the United States and European Championships, and teaming with the UWF Champion, and I come in and don't even get a match! So Teddy Long, this is your first and final warning. You better stop overlooking me, and give me the opportunity that I deserve, or you will be my court case number twenty-one!

Otunga and The Funkman look at each other and go to leave...

Whats that metronome hear? Perhaps the end is drawing near, you never hear the shot that takes you down

drewmcintyreentrance.gif

Out comes Drew McIntyre as the crowd boo's, McIntyre looks straight down to the ring as the camera pans to the audience which sees members booing.

drewmcintyretaunt.gif

McIntyre walks down before kissing his fingers before stretching his hands out wide, he raises an eyebrow as he walks into the ring as he is given a microphone as McIntyre takes his shirt off.

DM18.jpg

Drew McIntyre;

Time after time again, I continue to be forgotten. Nobody remembers me as the 'Chosen One' anymore, neither could I call myself that... After Vince McMahon went astray and left me out in the cold, I must find a new beginning for myself. I was proclaimed as a future heavyweight champion and to this day, I've never been given that opportunity to shine not even Teddy Long could help me out but 'ere I am. Ultimate Wrestling Federation is me new home, Ya could call me the Broken One instead y'see... All this time I was promised with opportunity, a land of dreams 'n nothin' seems to be helpin' me 'ere at all, am I a believer? Sure. Because I believe that I will finally grab me opportunity I've prolonged for, I believe that if I change me attitude instead of showin' me ruthless agression then perhaps management may see the light in me. I ain't sure on meself but I'm assured that I know what I got to do to rise to the top. I believe that I have what it takes to be a Champion and I ain't lettin' anybody stop me from my dream 'cos I may be from Scotland but in reality I'm just like you. An American Citizen, I want to live that American Dream and when everybody comes into a business like this, we share the same dream whether it's me from Scotland or as an American Citizen, that dream remains the same and when I hopefully debut next week in the ring... I want to prove that I can shine.

McIntyre looks down at the mat before stepping out of the ring via second ropes, he hops off the apron with the microphone still in hand as he heads back up to the entrance ramp and turns around once more.

Next week, everything changes... As for you David Otunga.. My opponent next week, I only have one thing left to say... My mystery will be your downfall.

McIntyre stares off at Otunga and Funkman, and the cameras fade to Cole, and Booker once again giving them the chance to leave.

Cole: Well folks welcome back, and what a great show we've seen already wouldn't you say Book?

Book: No doubt bout it Cole. UltraMantis Black dat guys goin' to Wrestlemania! I can't believe it dawg!

Cole: Well congratulations to Ultramantis Black, but up next we're going to find out who's going to face Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett next week for the United States Championship!

With that the cameras go back over to the ring, where Justin Roberts is standing with a microphone already in hand. He smiles and begins the introductions.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and to decide the number one contender to the Unnnited States Chaaaampionship! Introducing first from Tampa, Flordia!

WEEEEEELL
IT'S THE BIG SHOW!!

GIF_BigShowTron.gif

Roberts: The Biiiig Shooow!!

The fans give off a mixed reaction for the big man, as he stumbles out from the back. Show has a slightly grin on his face as he looks down the ramp to his opponents then continues straight down the ramp wasting no time at all.

WWE-Big-Show-Entrance.jpg

Big Show reaches the bottom of the ramp, then walks over to the apron and reaches up pulling himself up. Show steps over the top rope and smiles again looking at his opponents then turns to the crowd and throws a single hand up screaming.

Roberts: And his opponent.. Minneapolis, Minnesota

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

Roberts: Austttiiinn Aaaarrriieeeeees!!

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as a heavy theme is playing over the PA system in the arena. Aries makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with a pink vest on as he tries to make himself look intimidating.

austin-aries-12.jpg

Aries walks down the entrance ramp, ignoring the fans requests for high fives, as he stares around at the UWF universe. Aries reaches the ring where he looks up at his opponent. Aries now slowly climbs the steel steps and takes his vest off as he enters the ring.

Austin_Aries-1.jpg
VS
thBigShow-5.jpg

Big Show cocks his fists up, and Aries looks a little worried about his situation. Show comes out of his corner fists cocked ready for the knock out punch, and Aries grabs the top rope while he circles Show. Aries comes out of his corner, and Show goes to throw the WMD early but Aries ducks it, then slides behind Show and wraps his arms around his waist. Aries tries for a suplex but doesn't get anywhere with his attempt.

Booker: What's dis kid doin' Cole? He can't lift da Big Show!

Aries tries again but once again no success. This time Aries hurts his back and grabs it in pain while he stumbles away from Big Show. Show just laughs at Aries attempt, then stalks him before hammering down on Aries' back with his massive forearms. Aries is knocked to the canvas, and Big Show pushes Aries onto his back with his foot then places it on Aries' chest holding him in place. Show steps up putting all his weight on his one foot, directly on Aries chest then walks over him. Aries begins to roll around coughing in pain, and rolls right out of the ring onto the apron trying to catch his breath. Aries sits up and begins to breath heavily, but Big Show's right there and reaches over the rope with a single hand grabbing Aries by his head!

Cole: This isn't good for Austin Aries Book. He's about to be knocked out I think!

Show pulls Aries back to his feet on the apron with one hand, but Aries sense he's in trouble then grabs Show's head and follows through with a reverse guillotine. Big Show bounces off the ropes then stumbles to the center of the ring dazed by Aries attack. Aries slides back into the ring then rushes toward Big Show, then attacks the back of his knee with a cut block.

Booker: Oh! Aries gettin' back into this thing Cole.

Big Show grabs his knee and rolls onto his back holding it in pain, Aries sense his chance then begins to sway his arms back and forth like a pendulum, then suddenly swings himself around driving his elbow right into Big Show's throat! Aries gets back to his feet then screams "I'M THE GREATEST", and motions for Big Show to get back to his feet. Show struggles up to his feet and gets to a single knee, and Aries seems to have waited enough as he rushs towards Big Show one more time. This time Aries uses Show's knee that's up as a stepping stool and kicks Show in the side of the head as hard as he can! Aries struggles to roll Show onto his back, but once he does he hooks his leg!

Cole: Aries got em!

3....!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, AUUUUSTIN ARRRIESS!!!

Aries sits up and clenches his fists to his chest then rolls out of th ring, as the referee tries to grab one of them to raise it. Aries sits on the apron and pumps his fists.

IMG_7527_650_display_image.jpg

Aries jumps off the apron and begins to head up the ramp pointing up at the Wrestlemania sign, then motions for the US title around his waist. As Aries is about half way up the ramp Big Show begins to get back to his feet, and then...

[video=youtube;__Xu_CNN_yU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Xu_CNN_yU&feature=related[/video]

Aries turns to the stage and Show looks puzzled as the Raw GM's music plays over the PA System. Long comes out strutting but without any dance. Teddy places his hand up stopping Austin Aries in his place then brings up a microphone from his other hand, then begins to address the reason he's out here.

teddylong.jpg

Theodore Long: Wait, wait, wait! Now hang on a second there playas. Austin Aries you won your match tonight, so there will be no question that you're going to be facing the United States Champion Wade Barrett next week LIVE on Tuesday Night Raw, and since Mr.Ziggler decided that he could take the night off instead of showing up for his interview with Josh Matthews... I have decided to make his rematch clause nal, and void! And speakin' of title shots; earlier tonight we seen both Joey Ryan and Ultramantis Black win the fatal fourway... Well playas at Wrestlemania it's going to be a triple threat match!

The crowd pop out of their seats from Long's announcement of the now one on one match we're going to be seeing next week!

Long: Now Austin, good luck playa, cause you're gunna need it. I'll see ya next week dawg. Now as you for Big Show! I've been watching UWF since the day it's opened it doors do you understand me playa? And if there's been one guy that's had every chance in the book and lost every single time... It's been you Big Show. I told you this was your last chance, and I meant it because... Big Show... YOU'RE FIRED!

Big Show's jaw drops and the fans cheer even louder for Long's second announcement. Long show's no expression on his face and just brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Long: Security! Get him out of this arena!

Seven large men dressed in security uniforms come marching out from backstage, and Big Show begins to scream "NO! NO!". The Security grab Big Show's ankles and pull him to the canvas, then struggle pulling him out of the ring as Big Show grabs the bottom rope trying to stay in the ring.

Booker: This is just embarrassing' dawg... We gotta take a break er somethin!

Cole: No doubt..

The security guards continue to fight with Big Show and our cameras fade off for a commercial break.

images

There's been a lot of action so far on tonight's edition of Tuesday Night Raw. But now it's time to take a little break. The live cameras head to the backstage area where they catch up with two of UWF's newest signings; Bobby Roode and James Storm. Roode seems to be in deep thought as Storm rolls up on him.

03beermoney.jpg

James Storm: Bobby, what's up. 'Ya been quiet all day.

Bobby Roode: Yeah James, I'm good.

Storm: Alright then Booby, let's get da hell outta here, We ain't got a match tonight. Let's go out and find one of Tampa's bars and get trashed.

Roode: James, it's called scouting. In wrestling, just like in business you want to know everything about your competititon. That's what we're doing tonight. We're watching everyone in UWF so we know their tendencies.

Storm: I don't know nothin' 'bout no scoutin', but I do know this Bobby, we're the best tag team in UWF....

Roode: We're the only tag team in UWF James!

Storm: 'Dats besides the point Bobby! Ma point is, we don't need no scoutin'. All we gotta do is go out there and do what we do best, kick some ass. Now come on, I'm sure dere's some females out there tryna get a piece of dis ol' Cowboy.

Roode: And that right there is why I'll be Undisputed Champion before you James. You need to put forth the same effort I do.

Storm: Now hol' it right there Bobby, we done went through 'dis already. I'ma be Un-dee-sputed Champeeon before 'ya. Maybe 'ya can go win 'dat United States Champeeonship or somethin'.

Roode: James, I'll never settle for the United States Championship.

Storm: 'Dats right Bobby, I fo-got, 'ya Canadian, I don't think 'ya can win 'dat belt.

Roode just pauses and looks at Storm, trying to figure out his logic.

Roode: You know what James? I f you want to go out, go ahead. I'm going to stay here and watch Orton and Cena beat the living hell out of each other. And I'll know everything about the winner, so if he wins the title at Wrestlemania, I'll have the inside track. And then I'll take the belt from him. Then proceed to beat everyone put in front of me, maybe even you.

Storm: 'Ya know Bobby, ain't nobody goin' beat 'dis ol' Cowboy. And I don't need no scoutin' ta get da job done, but I'ma watch wit' 'ya. But after 'dis show, 'ya can bet 'ya ass that I'ma party.

Roode: Now I can drink to that.

Both Storm and Roode pull up chairs and sit in front of the TV, watching the rest of Raw as the cameras head back to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Handicap Match!

"WHOOOAH!"
iz0xtg.jpg

Justin Roberts:
Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in tonight at 215 lbs, Cody Rhodes!

“Smoke and Mirrors (V2)†by Jim Johnston begins to blare over the PA System as the livid crowd begin to boo the sadistic superstar even before laying their eyes upon him. Ambrose looks strangely happy hearing Cody’s music and even more as Cody enters from the back to hear the innate boos rise a few decibels. Dressed in his trunks and his patented sleeveless hooded jacket, he looks down holding the sides of his hood, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. Cody hikes up the steel steps before entering the ring, awaiting for his opponent.

Cole: You have to wonder what is going through the mind of the former World Champion, Booker. If you recall he made a deal with Shane McMahon. He got the Hardcore title shot but came up short and now poor Cody is stuck in a contest against The UWF Undisputed Champion and the New United States Champion.

Booker: Cody really dug himself a hole here tonight, Cole. But it is all part of dis business.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 246 pounds, he is the current and reigning UWF United States Champion, Wade Barrett!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH...
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

"End of Days" blurs through the PA of Raw and a collective sound of groans, be it through the already live mics of the superstars already in the ring, or by the thousands of fans in attendance try and mask the music as out walks the Preston Powerhouse, Wade Barrett. The United States Championship is draped around his waist in all of its glory.

e5fekw.jpg

Barrett shrugs off his jacket and raises his arms in the air yelling "BOOM!" loudly as he looks around the booing audience. As he walks down to the ring he smirks at the front rows, Barrett shakes his head as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, then rubs his wrist with his other hand. Barrett continues around the corner then climbs the steps and steps into the ring, and he poses with one arm in the air, as his music stops

Roberts: And his partner... From Chicago, Illinois!

LOOK IN MY EYYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!?

GIF.gif

Roberts: He is the current UWF Undisputed Champion, CCCCCC MMMMM Puuuuunk!!!!

The fans jump to their feet and begin to giving off a loud ovation for the Undisputed Champion as he comes from the curtain. Punk has his fist clinched as he looks down the ramp at his opponent, then a smirk comes over his face. Punk walks to the stage then drops to a knee and listen to his wrist before standing up and screaming "IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIME!!!". Punk clinches his fist and continues down the ramp.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo.jpg

Punk unbuckles his championship from his waist then holds it out as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Punk holds the title up and gets a very mixed reaction from the crowd of UWF faithfuls. Punk then turns the corner with a smirk on his face and jogs up the steel steps before pulling himself onto the turnbuckle and holding his title up once again, yelling "WHATS MY NAME!?"Punk hops down and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd.

WadeBarrett4.jpg
Punk4.jpg
VS
Cody_Rhodes15.jpg

DING DING DING!

The match is set to begin when CM Punk calls an immediate time out. The crowd cheer as Punk asks the ref if he has to wrestle. The ref looks at him confused. “Since Shane McMahon is no longer GM I technically wouldn’t have to compete right? I mean I got a million things to do tonight and beating this guy again isn’t one of them.†As Punk and the referee discuss it Rhodes watches Punk with disdain forgetting about his second opponent, Barrett. Wade spins Cody around and nails him with the United States Championship. The crowd boos loudly as Rhodes falls to the mat.
Booker: Are you kidding me? Barrett using the distraction Punk has caused to nail poor Rhodes with that United States Championship.

Cole: Barrett showing the wise ring ability he has by taking advantage of the distraction to take out his opponent.

Barrett is not done with Rhodes however as he lifts the unconscious Rhodes up onto his shoulders and drives him to the mat with the wasteland. The crowd boos as Barrett calls for the ref to make the cover. The ref does.

1…

2…

3…

punkcopy.png
_.png

Justin Roberts:
Here are your winners the team of Wade Barrett and CM Punk!

Barrett turns to Punk and begins to talk some trash, but Punk just smiles. The two superstars continue to go back and forth with each other then Punk suddenly kicks Barrett in the head! Barrett's body goes stiff as it falls to the canvas, and Punk just laughs then shrugs his shoulders. Punk climbs on the turnbuckle then holds his titles up while screaming "BEST IN THE WOOOORLD!!!".

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen up next is Randy Orton vs John Cena with the winner going to Wrestlemania! Where they will face the current Undisputed Champion, CM Punk!

Booker: Either way this match is gunna off da chain dawg! And would you look at that CM Punk decidin' to join us after that victory him n dat boy Barrett got.

Punk looks at Booker and walks over with both of his titles then rests them on the table and grabs a headset then takes a seat next to Booker T and Cole.

Punk: I feel so under dressed, I should have brought my blazer.

Cole: Well ladies and gentlemen we'll back right after these messages, where Randy Orton will face John Cena for the shot at the guy joining us on commentary; CM Pu-

Punk: MEEEE!

The camera fades off taking us to our final break of the evening.

Am7ot1dCQAA2AtB.jpg

What the fuck man....

Matt Striker is standing live in the locker room area.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he is the the Viper and Apex Predator of UWF, Randy Orton! First off Randy thank you for making some time for us. As you know tonight you face John Cena in a huge match, a match so big the winner will headline Wrestlemania with the Champion, CM Punk. What are your thoughts?

06randyorton.jpg

The crowd gives off major heat as the Viper stands there confident and playing with his wrist bands. Striker takes a deep breath before turning and putting the mic to Orton’s mouth so the Viper can speak his thoughts to the UWF Universe.

Randy Orton: I am so tired of everyone talking about John Cena and CM Punk. I’ve listened all week as everyone in the back has complained about its John Cena, CM Punk, blah blah blah. What people should be talking about is me! You see tonight I am going to beat John Cena senseless in the middle of the ring and when I do I will be fulfilling the next step in my destiny of headlining Wrestlemania. After that it is only a matter of time before I take the belt away and show the world CM Punk is not as good as he appears to be. You see, I am the best in the world, and tonight I prove it.

The crowd boos loudly as Matt asks a second question.

Striker: But Randy you didn’t answer the question as to why people should be talking about you…

Randy Orton: Maybe a punt to your skull Striker will open up those elf ears of yours. Since you can’t hear let me tell you again. I made Kane look like a child at Unforgiven, CM Punk says he ended Dwayne’s career, but it was me he faced last and hasn’t been seen since. Tonight John Cena gets added to the list, and then at Wrestlemania, I end the career of CM Punk, I end the reign of CM Punk and everyone will know what greatness looks like, everyone will understand who the best truly is, and no one, and nothing will be able to EVER stop me.

Orton looks like an evil snake as he walks off to continue preparing for his big match up as Striker has a look on his face of oops I shouldn’t have asked that. The cameras take us back to ringside.

Cole: Well Punk, what do you have to say about that?

Punk: It was cute; No, what do you want me to say Cole? I've beaten Randal Orton before, and if, and that's a big if, he can beat John Cena, I'll do it again. I'm CM Punk, it's what I do, just like you do what you do. I win matches, you suck at commentary.

The cameras turn to Justin Roberts in the ring ready for the main event of the evening.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following match is your main event of the evening, and is scheduled for one fall, with the winner facing CM Punk at Wrrrresssstlemaaaniaaa!!! For the Undddisputed Chaaaampionship!! And now... Introducing first from St. Louis, Missouri!

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
legendkillerdz1.gif

Roberts: He is the Apex Predator; Raaandy Orrrton!!!

"I hear Voice" hits the arena and the fans begin to give off a lot of heat for Orton as he begins to slowly walk through the certain. Orton looks around the arena as he gets on the stage then shakes his head as he begins to walk down the ramp.

2849455544_1.jpg

Orton stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks into the ring with his icy blue eyes, he slowly begins to round the corner then climbs the stairs. Orton gets into the ring then climbs up the turnbuckle and again poses.

Roberts: And his opponent... From West Newbury, Massachusetts!

HUSTLE...LOYALTY...RESPECT!
CenaWordLife.gif

Roberts: Joooooohn Ceeeeenaaaa!!!

The leap to their feet as their champion John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of titantron.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

He then salutes and charges down the entrance ramp at full speed before sliding into the ring, he stands to his feet and tosses his out into the crowd, with the fans going nuts Cena throws his hat into the crowd and they nearly fight for it. Cena takes his shirt off now and does the same by on the other side of the arena, then takes his dog tags off before kissing them and handing them off to the referee.

RandyOrton16.jpg
VS
CENA.png

Booker: Well here we go!

Cena pulls himself out of the corner and begins to circle to the left, while Orton goes to the right. The two superstars stare at each other intensely, each glancing up at the Wrestlemania sign, then finally they lock up in the middle of the ring. Cena and Orton fight for control, but each are nearly evenly matched. Cena pushes Orton back, but Orton pushes Cena back and their back where they started, Cena suddenly slides Orton into a side headlock and begins to apply pressure on Orton's head. Orton tries to fight out of the hold, but Cena continues to apply more pressure each time Orton moves. Orton begins to fade slightly and drops to a single knee, then drops to both. Cena drops to a single knee to get better leverage, but Orton gets back to a single knee too, then stands to his feet and locks his hands around Cena's waist then falls back for a belly to back suplex.

Cole: Nice counter by Orton.

Punk: Not really, it was just a suplex, Cole.

Orton gets back to his feet and so does Cena, and we're right back where we started in the first place. The fans cheer loudly for the match that they know is about to unfold, as Cena and Orton both come out of their corners again, then lock up once again in the middle of the ring. This time Cena quickly gets the side head lock on Orton again, but this time Orton backs Cena up against the ropes, then pushes him forward towards the other end of the ring. Cena bounces off the ropes and comes back at Orton hard, then leaps into the air and knocks Orton down with a shoulder block. Cena bounces back to his feet, and Orton rolls onto his side then gets back to his.Cena locks Orton in a side head lock again, then flips him over and applies the side head lock to Orton one more time. Cena wrenches the hold tighter on Orton's throat, and pushes his shoulders down to the mat for a cover.

Orton kicks out.

Cena keeps the side head lock locked in on Orton, and Orton begins to fight back to his feet. Orton rolls onto his ass, then plants his feet and begins to get back up to his feet. Cena still with the hold locked on Orton's head. Orton backs up into the nearest corner, and Cena is forced to break the hold by the referee.

Booker: Dis one ain't pretty but it's very technical, wouldn't you say?

Cole: Definitely Book! And remember ladies and gentlemen the winner of this match is facing the Undisputed Champion... CM Punk!

Punk: You always amuse me with ability to point out the obvious Cole.

Cena lifts his arms up into the air and backs away from Orton saying "okay, okay", and suddenly Orton launches out of the corner, then locks Cena in a side head lock now! Orton wrenches the hold, and Cena nearly drops to a knee but instead Cena pushes Orton back against the ropes, and throws him to the other side of the ring. Orton coms back at Cena and knocks him down with a shoulder block of his own. Orton gets back to his feet then looks down at Cena, then grabs him by his head and brings him back up to his feet. Orton hits Cena with a uppercut that stumbles him. Cena leans against the ropes and Orton grabs him by the wrist, then gets ready to whip him to the other side of the ring again, but this time Cena counters it and Orton goes running across the ring to the ropes. Orton comes back at Cena, and Cena drops down then takes Orton down with a drop toe hold! Cena grabs Orton leg and Orton tries to scramble to the ropes, but Cena locks his other leg around Orton's then falls ontop of him locking in the STF!

Booker: Orton's in trouble!

Punk: Orton's only hope of winning now is getting to those ropes. Not a very easy thing to do in the STFU Booker... That is unless your name is CM Punk.

Orton crawls with Cena on his back then reaches his arm out and just manages to grab the bottom rope! Orton pulls himself closer to the ropes as Cena gets back to his feet looking around the arena. Orton gets back to his feet as Cena is coming back at him, then just as Cena's about to grabbing Orton's head, Orton quickly spins around and slaps Cena across the face!

Cole: What a shot from the Viper, wouldn't you say Champ?

Cena spins around and drops to a knee holding his face, as Orton begins to walk towards the self promclaimed "Champ". Orton grabs Cena by the head and clubs down on him with a right forearm shot to his back. Cena fights his way back to his feet, and Orton grabs him by the head then throws a right hand to Cena's head. Cena gets pushes back from the blow, and Orton throws another right hand this time knocking Cena down! Orton grabs hold of the top rope and begins to stomp down on Cena's back then to his head, and Cena rolls onto his back as Orton backs away from him. Cena grabs the middle rope and begins to get to his feet, and with a sly smirk on his face Orton falls to the canvas pounding on the mat.

Punk: This isn't good for Cena. I mean... If the RKO is an easy move to counter, but when you can't wrestle...

Booker: C'mon now!

Cena gets to his feet and Orton springs up to his also then spins around and leaps into the air grabbing Cena's head, but Cena pushes him forward and Orton nails the canvas hard. Cena readies himself for Orton, and Orton bounces back up to his feet then spins around facing Cena, and Orton goes to throw a right hand but Cena blocks it. Cena throws a right hand of his own that connects with Orton, then Cena kicks Orton in the stomach and lifts him up onto his shoulders! Orton begins to try to kick himself off Cena's shoulders, but it's no use! Cena flips Orton off his shoulders and nails him with the AA! Cena bounces up then goes for the cover hooking Orton's leg!

Cole: Cena's going to Wrestlemania!

3.....!!!NO!!!!

Orton gets his other leg on the bottom rope!!

Cena can't believe it nor can the rest of the people in the arena. Cena pleads that it was a three count, but the referee points to Orton's foot and Cena shakes his head getting back to his feet. Orton rolls onto his stomach and begins to get to his feet, but Cena grabs him then brings him up to his feet for him. Cena locks his arms around Orton's head and walks him back into the corner, then goes to throw a right hand but Orton catches it. Orton grabs Cena then spins around and throws him in the corner! Orton hits Cena with a quick upper cut and Cena's body goes limp as he holds himself up on the ropes. Orton grabs Cena's head then throws a hard right hand at Cena, and it knocks Cena down to his knee holding the top rope. Orton lifts Cena back up to his feet then grabs Cena by his wrist, and throws him to the other side of the ring, but Cena counters it and Orton hits the other corner around. Orton comes out of the corner, and Cena bounces off the ropes grabbing Orton's head and hits him hard with a bull dog then rolls him over and goes for a cover!

Booker: Cena's gunna get em!

Orton gets his shoulder up and gets up!

Punk: Oooh! Randal not giving up yet, but if that was me... This match would have been over a long time ago Cole.

Cena sits up and looks around the arena, and Orton gets back to his feet as does Cena. Cena pushes Orton back against the ropes once more, then throws him to the other side and bends down waiting for Orton. Orton stops in front of Cena then just boots him in the chest! Cena spins around and Orton sprints towards him then clubs him in the back of the head! Cena falls to the canvas, and Orton falls to all fours then gets to his knees and looks at Cena laying there. Orton gets back to his feet then walks around Cena looking down at him with a smile on his face, as Cena tries to get himself back to a stable base. Orton walks in front of Cena, and Cena grabs his tights pulling himself to his knees. Orton looks down at Cena then goes to grab him by the head, but Cena throws a right hand to Orton's gut! Then a left, another right! Cena gets to his feet then pushes Orton against the ropes, but Orton reverses it and on the way back Cena looks for the shoulder block, but Orton just falls to his back and watches Cena fly over him.

Cole: Oh! This match has been very back and forth, these superstars must be getting exhausted!

Booker: You're not kiddin' Cole! I don't really know how's gunna win!

Punk: Does it matter?

Orton smiles as he gets back to his feet then walks over to Cena laying on the canvas. Cena rolls out onto the apron and Orton walks over to him, then reaches through the second and top rope grabbing Cena by the head. Orton pulls Cena through the same place he was just reaching, until Cena's feet are just resting on the second rope. Orton locks his arms around Cena's head and with a snarl falls back to the canvas with authority! Orton rolls Cena into the center of the ring, then hooks his leg looking for the cover.

Cole: Orton has it! Orton's goin' to Wrestlemania!

Booker: Got em!

3....!NO!!!

Punk: I'm gunna be honest with you guys, I thought Randy had him there, I really did.

Orton gets up to his feet then walks over the corner directly diagonal from Cena, and grabs the top rope throwing himself him to the corner! The crowd begin to boo hard and Orton begins to slightly foam at mouth as Cena gets to his knees. Cena pushes his forearms to the canvas, then gets on his hand, and Orton sprints out of the corner towards Cena! Orton lifts his leg up, but just as he's about to deliver the final blow Cena moves out the way and grabs Orton's leg pulling him down to the canvas! Orton grabs to scramble to the ropes, then grabs it just as Cena's about to lock in the STF for the second time. Orton gets to his feet then Cena sprints at him looking for a clothesline, but Orton ducks it and flips Cena over the rope and onto the apron. Orton spins around the goes for a right hand, but Cena blocks up then grabs Orton's head and jumps off the apron hanging Orton up! Cena slides back into the ring then waits for Orton to turn around.. Orton turns around and Cena bends down then lifts Orton up onto his shoulders screaming while doing so.

Cole: Could it be! A second attitude adjustment!

Booker: N' it looks like he's lookin' at you Punk!

And Cena is. Cena smiles at Punk just as he's about to flip Orton to the canvas, but Orton slides off his shoulders while his arm is wrapped on Cena's neck, and hits him with a reverse DDT! Orton rolls Cena onto his back then goes for a cover!

Punk: Doesn't seem to matter now.

3.....!NO!!!

Cena throws his shoulder up into the air.

Not a single person in the arena can belive it! Orton gets to his feet and begins to mouth of to the referee backing him up into the corner. Orton grabs him by his shirt and Cena begins to get back to his feet, and Orton glances over his shoulder then lets the referee go to his delight. Orton falls to the canvas then begins to pound on the mat once again, but Cena is slow to get to his feet. Orton gets to his then looks down at Cena and tilts his head back then looks at Punk with a grin. Cena gets a knee and Orton motions for the GTS!

Punk: THAT SON OF A BITCH!

Orton spins aroun then lifts Cena up onto his shoulders! Punk is screaming from ringside, and Orton turns to face him then pushes Cena off his shoulder, but instead of lifting his knee Orton turns his body, and catches Cena for an elevated RKO!

Booker: Oh My Goodness! That was sick!

Orton rolls Cena onto his back then hooks his leg and the referee counts!

Cole: Orton's goin to Wrestlemania!

3.....!!!

Punk: He shouldn't! Damn it!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and now facing CM Punk at Wrestlemania.... Raaaandy Orrrton!!!!

Orton gets to his feet then raises his right arm up into the air, and looks over his shoulder intensely at CM Punk sitting at the broadcast table.

randy-orton-wins_display_image.jpg

Orton rips arm away from the referee as Punk takes his headset off, the stands on top of the announcers table with Orton looking over at him. Punk raises his titles into the air and Orton smiles then points to the Wrestlemania sign.

Cole: It seems like we're going to be seeing Randy Orton... vs CM Punk for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania! I can't believe it!

Booker: Neither can I Cole! Dat's gunna be huge! And with five weeks ta go... These two are gunna tear da roof off!

Orton and Punk continue to stare each other down from their respective positions, and this is the final image we see as Raw goes off the air...

normal_0032.jpg

Credits:
Promos: Respective TTers.
Fatal 4way part: Hunter
Triple: LK
Handicap: SBS
Everything else Itchweed:

OOC: Okaaaaay, what the hell happened? Five no shows? That's ridiculous, that pissed me off so much I didn't even wanna really write this.. Specially since I got bailed on with one writer, and one match was too short so I had to revamp it. Really if you sign up please don't just fuck off, take it seriously, and for some of you because of your past of doing this.. I'm sorry but if you get cut because of it again, I'm not wasting time signing you up again; those people obviously know who they are.

Wrestlemania is in five weeks, originally I wanted to get everyone booked, but it looks like if things stay this way that would waste a lot of time. Basically, I'm not giving opportunities to just anyone anymore. Only to the people who constantly show up, and want to be around here. It's not fair to book people who don't wanna TT, and not to with other people, come on now.

Reactions: 1 person

SBS

Reaction score
I'm going to Wrestlemania! YES! YES! YES! lol. Only good part of Byran's gimmick tbh. so excited to be headlining the show of shows. And to you Itch thank you so very much for putting this show together even though you didn't feel like it. You are truely a legend good sir. Next week I'll help out more and we will tear the thread down heading into Wrestlemania.

Deuce

Reaction score
Great show, looking forward to my debut. Really disappointed by all the no shows, come on guys, at least TT once for a match..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.