UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Alright guys lets make UWF the best its ever been. Ill have my first TT up as soon as i get home

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Alright should be a good show. Anyways who do I send the promo too lol?

All promos either go to myself or MrFetter.

We have high hopes guys. Give us something to work for and we'll give u something to be proud of

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll most likely send in a promo this week as well if you need more promos or whatnot.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
All promos would be appreciated. You can never have enough.

Don't hesitate to send us promos

Got_Swag

Reaction score
My first UWF match on Raw and it's a big one against Taker. The card looks awesome, going to get something up for my match shortly!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Alright, I've got a BIG task to do, to retain Itch's "Punksanity". Knowing my Punk, I know I was able to do a similar undefeated run less than a year ago, so why not again. After all it was against plus minus the same guys so, I'll try my best. I'm 1-1 with Lewb in World Title matches, never faced you Fett, but again, I'll do my best to atleast not let you all down. There simply cannot be a better way to start my UWF career than in a world title match. So yeah, thanks for the shot. Good luck guys.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I had my TT all set up but my PC fucking froze :henry2:

EDIT: Saved the situation

Fuck_Yea_by_Marcotto.png

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I want to personally thank all of you for showing up. The show will be up tomorrow sometime, most likely early afternoon my time. If you all continue to show me what you showed me this week, UWF will be a booming success. There were two no-shows this week, and I will address both of them individually, but the rest of you I just want to say thanks again. You get back what you put in. You guys gave a hell of an effort, and the staff is going to return the favor.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wooo!

This week I had the best TT sesh ever with Dres, I can bet my money that the show is gonna be awesome. I couldn't be happier.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Well expect me posting a 2nd TT in the sesh, because I want to be the champion SO BADLY you can't imagine it.

And expect a promo, too.

But yeah, UWF 2 is shaping up to be soooooo awesome.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Well expect me posting a 2nd TT in the sesh, because I want to be the champion SO BADLY you can't imagine it.

And expect a promo, too.

But yeah, UWF 2 is shaping up to be soooooo awesome.

You have 5 hours. If your post is not up within that time period, it will not count. Posting near the deadline or dropping a bomb and wanting to call it quits will not be tolerated.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/24 Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday April 24th, 2012

[video=youtube;FN5ITMyF0cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5ITMyF0cM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the new era of UWF. Welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, the voice of UWF and sitting to my right is Hall of Famer; Jerry "The King" Lawler. King, tonight we have an unbelivable show booked for the viewing audience.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Yes we do Cole. Tonight we're going to see a new UWF Undisputed Champion crowned as the former Champion CM Punk takes on Randy Orton and Wade Barrett. That's going to be an explosive encounter Cole!

Cole: Indeed it is King. But that's not all we have. Raw General Manager Theodore Long has announced that there will be an eight man tournament with the winner getting an Undisputed Championship match in the future. And luckily for all the fans out there, that tournament starts tonight!

King: I can't wait for that. Who is your pick Cole? I am going with Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Cole: Austin is a good selection King, but how can you go aganist "The Most Must See Superstar in UWF History"; The Miz? That's my pick!

King: Of course it is. You know Cole, your obsession with Miz is borderline....​

[video=youtube;bkN1f8xlKHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkN1f8xlKHA[/video]

The theme music of Raw's General Manager; Theodore Long cuts King off. The crowd pops as Teddy comes out onto the stage where he does his infamous "Thuggin' and Buggin'" dance. After his dance finishes, Long power walks down the ramp and heads right into the ring. He heads up the steel steps and enters the ring, where he dances one more time to the delightment of the fans. After this, he is handed a microphone and speaks the first words of the new UWF era.

Portapapeles0227.jpg

Theodore Long: Holla, holla, holla playas. Welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! And do we have a show planned for all of you. Tonight starts a new era of UWF. New champions, a new product, and new heights of success! Wrestlemania is in the books, we saw Champions retain, we saw an epic clash between two of the biggest superstars of their respective eras. All of that will pale in comparsion to what we do tonight. As you all know by now, I decided to reboot everything about UWF. I've stripped every Champion off their Championship and tonight we will have three Championship matches to determine new Champions. And noneof those matches are bigger than the Undisputed Championship Match. Wade Barrett will face off aganist "The Viper" Randy Orton and the Former Undisputed Champion CM Punk to crown a new Champion!​

The fans pop for the announcement of the Undisputed Championship Match which is very rarely seen on Raw. Long then soon continues.​

Long: And not only that, but tonight starts an eight man tournament which will determine the Number One Contender to the Undisputed Championship! Ladies and Gents, I promise you that you will enjoy every second of Tuesday Night Raw from this point on. Holla! Holla! Holla!​

"Mack Millitant" starts playing again and Teddy starts dancing once more. The crowd eats it up and pops for it. They love it an Teddy continues until...

Look In My Eyes! What Do You See!?

[video=youtube;Mb0TR6-INNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0TR6-INNc[/video]

"Cult of Personality" begins to play and the former Undisputed Champion walks out to a mixed reaction from the fans. Some fans continue to boo, while some chant "CM Punk" repeatedly. Punk ignores them all and simply smirks and out stretches his arm, basking in the glory of his return to UWF.

1zvzj4g_crop_340x234.png

Punk continues to walk down the ramp and heads towards the ring, before spinning around and showing everyone the text on the back, reminding them all that he is indeed the "Best In The World"

162515_132544670174839_132536373509002_2561_1322_b  .jpg

Punk spins back around and continues to smirk before entering the ring and taking the mic from Teddy Long.

Cm-Punk-Shoots-Promo-On-WWE.png

CM Punk: I'm back!​

The mixed reaction continues for Punk, who can't seem to stop smiling. He continues.​

CM Punk: And I'm not back because the people needed me. I'm not back because I need the paycheck. I'm back because I'm the Best Wrestler In The World! And night in and night out, it gives me a feeling of unbelivable euphoria to come out here and prove it to each and every one of you. None of you understand the satisfaction I get when I prove that I am better than everyone in that locker room, everyone in any other wrestling company in the world! And now that I'm back, I'm here to reclaim what is rightfully mine!​

Most of the audience, Teddy Long included seems very perplexed by what Punk is saying so far.​

CM Punk: Teddy, I'm here to reclaim my Undisputed Championship. I am the rightful Champion, that title blongs to me and me alone. I beat Randal at Wrestlemania. I put him to sleep on the Grandest Stage of Them All. Nobody deserves to be Undisputed Champion more than me. So I'm out to tell you Theodore Long, that tonight's Main Event is pointless. I'm out here to tell you to do the right thing. I am out here to tell you that you need to give me back my Undisputed Championship. No Triple Threat, no Barrett and especially no Randal, just give me my titles and we can all move on.​

The crowd starts booing CM Punk's reccomendation and it doesn't take Teddy too long to respond.

Long: Now I could do that playa, but I'm not! The way I see it Punk, you walked out. You walked out on me, you walked out on this company, and you walked out on these people. And when you walked out, you lost any claim to that Undisputed Championship. You should be happy that I'm even giving you another shot!

CM Punk: Listen to me Long! You are going to give me my Undisputed Title back or I will put you to sleep right now!​

Punk starts moving in on Long, who is backpeddaling in the ring. Long trips over his own feet and falls to the ground, where CM Punk stands over him. It seems as if the General Manager is going to get his until.....​

I Hear Voices In My Head! They Council Me, They Understand! They Talk To Me!

[video=youtube;6qqu_NBbhDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qqu_NBbhDY[/video]

The crowd pops at "Voices" starts playing throughout the arena. CM Punk turns his attention towards the stage where Randy Orton soon emerges. Orton casually walks down the ramp towards the ring, not worried too much about the safety of Theodore Long who was slipped out of the ring. Orton never takes his eyes off Punk and vice versa. Orton soon enters the ring and grabs a mcirophone from the ringside tech.

Randy-Orton1.jpg

Randy Orton: My name is Randy Orton. And I'm here to tell all of you that what happened at Wrestlemania was nothing more than a fluke. CM Punk is not better than me. I know it, all you people know it, and CM Punk knows it. That's why he left, not because he was bored with the competition or not because he wanted to take his talents elsewhere. CM Punk left because he knows he pulled off the biggest miracle in this business when he beat me at Wrestlemania.

CM Punk: Really Randal? A miracle? It was a miracle that I beat you at Wrestlemania? Let me refresh your memory. Throughout all our encounters, I have always bested you. I have beaten you so many times Randal, that it's lost its meaning. Putting you to sleep just isn't enough anymore. I'm going to crush every dream you have of becoming Undisputed Champion. This is my company! I built it! It needs me to thrive. And thrive it will, when I become Undisputed Champion for a second time. And I wll be the only Undisputed Champion in this company's history.​

Orton: I'm glad you said that Punk, because for once you and I agree. Beating you isn't enough. An RKO just won't cut it anymore. So tonight, after I take the Undisputed Championship for myself, maybe I will do everyone a favor and punt you in the skull.​

Orton and Punk get nose to nose in the center of the ring. This thing is about to explode when....​

I've Had Enough!!

[video=youtube;_B8g3DE1lx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8g3DE1lx0[/video]

The third man in this equation, Wade Barrett makes his presence known as "End of Days" begins playing. Barrett comes out onto the stage, wearing his ring gear. He quickly heads down the ramp and heads over towards ringside and gets a microhpne. Barrett soon enters the ring with his two opponents later tonight.​

Wade Barrett: Would you two stop your bickering, you sound like two women. What happenened at Wrestlemania isn't important. It's what happened the week before Wrestlemania that is. Because on that fateful Tuesday Night I, Wade Barrett did something that no one else was able to do for over a year. I beat CM Punk in the midde of this ring. One, Two, Three. No controversy, no speculation, I simply beat him. That victory assured me an eventual Championship match, I earned it. All Randy Orton did to get into this match was get beat at Wrestlemania, and CM Punk is only here cause Theodore Long was feeling generous although his decision was extremely idiotic. I am the next Undisputed Champion, no matter what either of these men choose to believe. Thank You! And God Save The Qu....​

Out of nowhere, CM Punk swings and connects with a roundhouse kick to Barrett's temple. Wade drops like a ton of bricks and Punk jumps right on hm with vicious elbow strikes to the head.​

Cole: CM Punk with an assualt on Wade Barrett! This man should not be competing for the Undisputed Championship. This is not the actions of a Champion!​

King: Look out for Orton!​

Just as King finishes his sentence, Orton pulls Punk off of Barrett and to his feet. Orton throws rights to the face of Punk, which stagger the Second City Saint. The blows force Punk back to the ropes where Orton throws him off and when Punk bounces back, Orton connects with a swift Powerslam. The crowd pops as Orton gets back to his feet and looks around the ring. Barrett is stirring, having rolled onto the ring apron and trying to get back in the ring. Orton sees this and as Wade rests on the apron, Orton comes and grabs him by the head and applies a front face look. Orton gets this glazed look over in his eyes, and drops Barrett down on his skull with a sick Hangmans DDT!​

Cole: Vintage Orton!​

Orton is the only man standing, and he looks back towards Punk, who is on his hands an knees trying to get to his feet. Orton sees this, and out of nowhere, his breathing gets shallow and he seemingly loses control. Orton backs up into a corner and waits for Punk to get into position. Once Punk does, Orton sprints out of his corner towards the downed former Champion....​

King: No Randy! Don't do this!​

Orton looks for his patented Punk, but Punk manages to leap to his feet and stop Orton is his tracks with a jumping back heel kick. Orton falls to the mat, and Punk quickly jumps on him, and lifts Orton back to his feet before throwing Randy onto his shoulders. CM Punk screams out "Best In The World!!" before throwing Orton off his shoulders and bringing his face down on his knee, connecting with the Go To Sleep!​

Cole: GTS!! The Go To Sleep on Orton!​

CM Punk celebrates, but he's forgotten about Barrett. Wade has gotten to his feet, and is standing behind Punk and quickly spins him around before throwing Punk onto his shoulders. Wade screams his own scream before....

The-Wasteland-wade-barrett-25963651-686-384.jpg

Barrett brings Punk down to the mat with a vicious Wasteland. Barrett is the last man standing, and looks around at the carnage to start the show.​

Cole: Is this what we're going to see later tonight? Is it Wade Barrett's time?​

Wade-Barrett-wade-barrett-23478743-421-455.jpg

Raw heads to its first commercial with Wade Barrett standing tall in the ring.

---------------------

AJ-Lee-aj-lee-18434333-624-388.jpg

How can you not love this girl? I know I do!

---------------------​

Todd Grisham is shown backstage and he begins to speak

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen at this time... please welcome my guest Chris Jericho

todd-grisham-35.jpg

Chris Jericho shows up on the scene and fans boo Todd begins to speak

Todd Grisham: Chris thanks for joining us.

Chris looks at Todd and he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: That is Mr. Jericho to you Todd.

Todd Grisham:My apologies to you Chris... I mean Mr. Jericho... Well moving along with it Mr. Jericho tonight you make your re-debut too the UWF promotion, and you are in the running for the number one contendership to the UWF undisputed title shot. Tonight you will face Paul London what are your thoughts on this Mr. Jericho?

Jericho goes and he looks at Todd and he begins to speak

Chris Jericho: Todd you know what I find sad is that the UWF management is so blind to see that I should not be in this number one contendership. I should not be earning my shot at the world title that I should be awarded this undisputed title. I defeated Stone Cold and the Rock in one night to become the first undisputed championship. Did you know that Todd? Of course you did.. everyone knows that it is a milestone in one night that no one will ever achieve in there lifetime.

Yet the UWF is stupid enough to let CM Punk walk away from the company and than they give him a world title shot just because he resigned... do you understand that Todd? Of course you don't you are to dumb just like the rest of these fans. Not to mention my opponent Paul London.

Paul London is nothing more than a mere insect that will be crush. The guy has no right to be in the same ring as me. Let alone lace my boots he is some scrub coming out here talking about spaceships and aliens. People will realize he is not on the same level as me at all. Tonight Todd people will see why I am the best in the world at everything I do. They will see why I am the rightful champion of the UWF... now excuse me Todd this interview was a waste of my time.

Jericho walks away as Todd looks at him depressed and the cameras head back ringside.

[video=youtube;Giwckon0Qhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwckon0Qhw[/video]

Whoa Oh

The Crowd immediately stands up and boos, as Cody Rhodes appears on the stage. He walks down the ramp way hesitantly moving his hands over his face at times as he walks to the ring

001.jpg

Rhodes walks up the steel steps and gets in the ring immediately going for a microphone and standing in the middle of the ring speaking a low toned voice slow paced voice*

0g06.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

To whatever lowlife is in charge of lighting, would you be so kind as to dim them down as to spare me the burden of having to see these…Disgusting people.

*The crowd boos as after a moment or too the lights dim down.*

0g10.jpg

Thank you. Now if you people will do me the favor of shutting those hideous mouths of yours, it will truly be the only way to make your Proboscis appealing whatsoever.

*The crowd boos loudly as Rhodes snarls*

UWF, The Company I built has decided to change things around. And in doing so I was contacted to comeback and help bring it to its former glory, but with all this talk of Reboots, of refreshing people need to stop thinking about change and start remembering what worked. And what worked was Cody Rhodes, and yet in such a short amount of time I have already been treated with disrespect by those in charge. But I’ll get to that in good time, right now I want to talk about my…my current appearance. When I became champion I finally removed the shackles of this mask, but after competing from the third entrant of the roster wide Royal rumble to become the World Heavyweight Champion I was hurt. And yet I was still put in match after match, until in the undisputed title match I was injured to the point where I lost to the man I had beaten before your precious CM Punk. And sure I had a little run after that but it wasn’t the same, I had lost it. And when I was fired I had time to think, how my dashing face was my confidence but it was also what I protected so dearly. With this mask I wasn’t afraid, and with those…those scarring looks you common people gave me. Looking at my dashing good looks and looking in disgust at the mask over it, as if you were better than me, YOU ALL thought You were Better than me. To those snot nosed children pointing at me as they hide behind their parents, pointing at me and calling me a…a monster. It drove me to a place I’ve never been in; I used that darkness to beat the entire roster. So I have brought that monster back, I have brought back that darkness because while looking in the mirror and not seeing the face I am accustomed to is sheer torture. That torture will become everyone else’s; in my darkness I have been enlightened.

And now…now this reboot…do you people know what reboots mean? It might mean Fresh new beginnings for all of you but for me it means all your hard work, everything you accomplished…is Erased. Erased FOREVER. I was UCW Champion, and the company fell. I was the UWF World Heavyweight Champion and now it’s isn’t counted, I’m a two time world champion but now all I am is Cody Rhodes in the same damn level as all those miscreants backstage. That…That isn’t fair, and to that point do you know what else Isn’t fair?

*Rhodes points towards the stage*

It isn’t fair that the first ever UWF World Heavyweight Champion, the man who was overworked to the point that he lost his championship isn’t in the main event. While the former U.S Champ, and the two former guys in the match are. The Only reason Randy Orton, CM Punk, and Wade Barrett are in that match is because of their names, while the man who is the rightful contender is stuck in some asinine tournament. I’ve won Tournaments, I’ve won roster wide battle royals, I’ve done it all and yet Cody Rhodes is still overlooked for those undeserving. And that is exactly why…

*Rhodes suddenly stops as he looks down at the front row, he turns his head to his side as he takes a step forward*

Why isn’t she looking at me?

*Rhodes asks the woman in the front row, as beside her a little girl is turning away*

I Said, Why isn’t she looking at me?

*The mom is trying to calm down her child as Rhodes seems to be growing in anger, he suddenly steps out of the ring*

Why don’t you look at me…?

*The mom is telling him to cut it out*

Was ANYONE Talking to you Ma’am?

*Rhodes cracks his neck as he looks down at the little girl*

Are you afraid little girl? Do I…Scare you?

*Rhodes jumps back on the ring apron*

Don’t worry; I’m not the…Monster under your bed...

*Rhodes steps into the ring*

No I am something much worse, because while the monster under your bed ceases to exist when you get basic knowledge of the world, I am real. And all you heroes, all those you cheer for here in UWF. All of them will plummet to me. This tournament, it is only a formality because we all know who is truly deserving here. Whether I beat CM Punk like I did in the debut of UWF, whether I beat Randy Orton like I did him and John Cena to become UCW Champion for the first time, or whether it’s some second rate guy being pushed to the top because he was doing good at the time. Cody Rhodes is going to be champion again. Sometimes what seems like a curse

*Rhodes touches his mask*

Can be a blessing in disguise, as with this outlook on life…with the awakening of what I truly am capable of. I will make the entire world pay for my suffering, Cody Rhodes 6:25...Do any of you know what that means? it refers to the 25th day of the 6th month the date in which I first gave myself the moniker of...Dashing. That date I became Dashing, until I wore this mask denying you people my looks until I was shown the respect I deserve. 6:25I see the look in all of your eyes. While I hide away my dashingness you all look at me as if you are offended while it is all of you people who should be concealing your repugnance along with repulsive Façades. Because…

*Rhodes suddenly turns rolling out of the ring and stepping up to the little girl again; Rhodes gets on his knees so he is at the same level as the child who is turning towards her mother. Leaning on the barrier as he looks at her the mom trying to console her*

While my Face, May frighten you…it is all you…Who disgust me…

*Rhodes is moving his face closer before he snarls and suddenly turns away up on his feet and walking back up the ramp as his music hits.*

Cole: Strong words there by Cody Rhodes King. We'll see him in action a little later tonight. But now it's time for our first match of the evening.​

King: That's right, our the past few weeks, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Austin Aries have been at each other's throats. Now it's time to settle it.​

The camera pans to Justin Roberts who is ready to make the first introductions of the evening

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a Number One Contenders Qualifying Match. First, coming to the ring, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 210 pounds, "Double A" Austin Aries!

austin.gif

The theme music of Austin Aries begins to play, and out walks "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" wearing a pink boa and his wrestling trunks. He cockily walks to the ring, his Money in The Bank briefcase in his hand, showing off for the booing people. Aries heads to the ring rather quickly, before hopping on the apron and leaping over the top rope and into the ring, showing off his athleticism. He hands off his briefcase and waits patiently for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in at 258, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!

m_40ee0f4d740bffa00d7a13402d654eaa.gif

The iconic glass shatters and out walks Steve Austin, wearing his trademark bulletproof vest and black trunks. He's got that pissed off look in his eyes, and an intensity in his step. Just as fast as Aries made it to the ring, Austin makes it even faster, before entering and climbing a corner, giving the fans his vintage two finger salute to a chorus of boos. Austin does this three more times, one for each corner, before removing his vest and waiting for the bell.

The bell rings at both Aries and Austin head to the center of the ring from their respective corners. The two exchange unpleasantires, Aries calling Stone Cold a “Bald-Headed has beenâ€￾ and Austin returning the favor by calling Aries a “vanilla midgetâ€￾. Aries goes to respond, but Austin drops him with a right hand to the jaw. Aries hits the mat momentarily, but quickly gets back to his feet. And once he does, Austin drops him again. Aries goes down once more, and yet again quickly gets back up. Austin looks for a third right hand, but Aries ducks under this one, and by the time Austin realizes this, Aries has turned him around and connected with a knife edge chop right to Austin’s chest. The crowd “Woosâ€￾ although Aries is a heel. Aries chops Austin again, and then has so much force that it sends Austin stammering backwards onto the ropes. It’s there that Aries whips Austin to the opposing ropes and when the Texas Rattlesnake comes back, Aries connects with a picture perfect dropkick to Stone Cold’s chin. Austin hits the mat, and Aries goes for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out.

Cole: Austin Aries coming out on the attack here!

Lawler: He needs to Cole. With a veteran like Stone Cold, if you give him an opening, he can beat you.

Aries gets back to his feet as Austin is getting to a knee. Aries bounces off the far ropes and comes back at Austin with a low dropkick to the face. The move sends Austin back to the mat, and Aries quickly heads to the outside apron. He stands on the apron, looking down on Austin and slingshotting himself back in the ring with a senton splash right on Austin’s chest. The move drives the air out of Austin’s lungs and he’s gasping for air as Aries makes another cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out with authority!

Aries goes back on the offensive after Austin kicks out. He grabs Stone Cold by the neck and lifts him to his feet, before quickly lifting Austin off the mat and slamming him right back down with a quick scoop slam.

Cole: Scoop slam by the dominating Austin Aries!

Aries heads to the far turnbuckle and begins his ascension to the top. He finally reaches the pinnacle, and steadies himself as he waits for Austin to get to his feet. Stone Cold has been watching Aries the entire time though, so as Aries is climbing, he is on one knee resting, and finally when “The Greatest Man Who Ever Livedâ€￾ reached the top, Austin dives at the closet set of ropes, which causes Aries to stagger and lose his balance.

Lawler: Rough landing for Aries there.

King is right. Aries landed crotch first on the top turnbuckle and is in obvious pain. Obvious has an evil smirk on his face as he makes his way over to the turnbuckle and Aries. Austin looks at Mister Money in The Bank when he reaches him in a precarious position and throws a right hand, causing Aries to fall backwards but not fall of the turnbuckle. Austin goes after him, climbing the top rope and soon both men are perched on the top.

Lawler: This is very dangerous. Both men are in trouble here.

Cole: Austin Aries may be in trouble if Austin has his way.

As Austin and Aries both stand on the top rope, Austin throws his opponent’s arm over his shoulder and brings Aries down to the mat with a vicious top rope superplex. The ring shakes as both men crash on it. They both lie motionless for a second as the referee starts his ten count...

1…

2…

3…

4…

Austin starts crawling over to Aries and throws a shoulder over him, pinning him in the process…

1…

2…

Aries kicks out!

Both men use the ropes to get to their feet, and Aries is the first to charge. He runs at Austin, but Stone Cold drops to his belly, and Aries hops over him bouncing off the far ropes in the process. Austin gets back to his feet faster than Aries would have anticipated, and when the gap between the two closes, Austin is able to wraps his arms around Aries’ waist and toss him over head with a belly to belly suplex. Aries flies across the ring and Austin crawls over to him and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Aries gets a foot on the bottom rope.

Austin gets back to his feet, and immediately gets in the referee’s face. The ref tries to explain that Aries had his foot on the ropes, but Austin doesn’t want to hear it.

Cole: Austin might want to be careful; he doesn’t want to get disqualified. Who knows when he’ll get another shot like this?

Lawler: True Cole, but Austin’s always had anger issues. It’s only a matter of time before…

Lawler can’t even finish his sentence before the action picks back up. With Austin’s back turned, Aries is able to dropkick the Texan in the back. The momentum is enough to send Austin through the second rope and to the arena floor. Aries wants to go after Austin, but the referee stops him so he can start counting Austin out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

Aries gets tired of waiting and bounces off the ropes before coming back and diving through the opposing ones, taking Austin down with a suicide dive. Aries gets back to his feet and smiles at the camera, before turning his attention back to Austin. He grabs Austin by the head and throws him back in the ring, where Austin rolls somewhat and gives Aries enough room to climb from the floor to the apron and springboard with a leg drop across Austin’s throat. Aries connects and Austin grabs his throat as “A Doubleâ€￾ goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

Aries smacks the mat in frustration, not believing Austin kicked out again. He gets to his feet, and signals that it’s over…

Cole: Aries may be kicking it into another gear. We may see the Brainbuster very soon.

Aries starts to pick Austin up, cursing at him the entire time. As Aries lifts Austin, the Rattlesnake is able to counter by grabbing Aries by the abdomen and lifting him high in the air before bringing him down with a bone shattering Spinebuster. Austin is slow to recover, but makes the cover on the prone body of Austin Aries…

1…

2…

3…No!

Aries kicks out again to the dismay of Austin. Stone Cold gets back to his feet, where he looks out into the sea of people, all of which choose to boo him at the moment. Austin responds to them by giving the entire arena the finger and shouting out expletives. He soon turns his attention back to Aries, who is on one knee trying to get back to his feet. Austin puts his hands on his knees as he patiently stalks his opponent…

Cole: The end is near. I’ve seen that look in Austin’s eyes before.

Aries finally gets back to his feet and realizes where he is. He doesn’t see Austin, so he turns around carefully. When he does, Stone Cold is there to meet him with a double finger salute and a boot to the gut…

Lawler: Stunner!

Austin does indeed attempt to go for the Stunner, but as Stone Cold reaches for Aries’ head, Aries is able to counter and backslide the Texas Rattlesnake, taking him to the mat with a pinfall…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out again!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Aries swings at Austin with a forearm, only to have Steve duck and intertwine both men’s legs and bring Aries down to the canvas with a Side Russian Leg Sweep. Austin bounces right back up, and goes to the far ropes where he runs off them and back at the downed Aries before dropping an elbow across his throat. Austin goes for another cover…

1…

2…

3…No!

Aries kicks out yet again.

Lawler: What heart by Austin Aries!

Cole: This is what a shot at the Undisputed Championship means to both men!

Austin doesn’t know what to do. He thinks long and hard before deciding to grabs Aries by his lower appendages and dropping his boot into Aries’ kidneys repeatedly. Each time Austin repeats this, he puts a little more force into it, and holds his foot down on Aries a little longer. Aries cries out in pain, but that only motivates Austin even more. After a minute or so of this torture, Austin feels as though he has done enough damage to Aries. He drops to the mat and looks his opponent dead in the face and says to him, “Listen up, ‘ya bastard. This is my ring, if it weren’t for me, ‘ya ass would still be in Minnesota wrestling in high school gyms, so be gracious that I’m making this ass whoopin’ short and sweetâ€￾. The referee finally pulls Austin out of Aries’ face, giving the man a chance to recuperate. Austin doesn’t appreciate this too much and flips the referee the bird as well. He shoves the ref out of the way, and makes his way back to Aries, who has finally gotten to his feet. Austin looks to strike, but out of nowhere, Aries hits him with an enziguiri that takes Austin’s head off.

Cole: What a move! Out of nowhere

King: Cover him kid! What an upset!

Aries crawls to the cover…

1…

2…

Austin kicks out!

The frustration continues to show on Aries’ face. He slaps the mat hard as he ponders what to do next. He looks to the outside, and over towards Justin Roberts. Roberts has a look of confusion over his face, as Aries exits the ring and heads towards him. Roberts has seemed to have forgotten that he is in possession of Aries’ Money in The Bank Briefcase. Aries comes over to Roberts and grabs the briefcase before heading back towards the ring and entering it once more. He cocks the briefcase back, preparing to knock Austin’s head off, with the referee standing by scolding him not to do so…

Cole: What is Aries thinking? If he does this, he’ll be disqualified!

Austin pulls himself back to his feet, and against the referee’s better judgment, Aries charge at Austin with his briefcase in hand.

Lawler: This kid has ruined a golden opportunity!

Sadly for Aries, Austin was able to duck under the briefcase shot at the last second. Aries turns around, and Austin quickly kicks him in the gut, forcing Aries to drop the briefcase and double over in pain. From there, Stone Cold grabs Aries by the skull and swiftly drops him with a Stone Cold Stunner.

Cole: Stunner!

Aries flops to the mat and Austin quickly covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

austin4.jpg

Austin gets to his feet as his music plays. The crowd boos somewhat, but appreciate what they just saw. As Austin stands in the ring, he is thrown a few beers from ringside, and cracks them open before giving Aries the double bird salute, and mouthing the words “F**k you and your briefcase. It's time for yet another promo now, this one is a little different.

The camera pans backstage as we see Paul London.

hqdefault.jpg

Paul London;

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do... Hit him! No! Reverse! Oh DDT! He's getting back up! Can he pull the upset?! No! He couldn't... Poor kid... He looks injured...
Paul London with the right figurine throws it behind him... It hits someone who coughs before uttering a word.

aa8zm1.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Ahem...

Oh, don't you worry Daniel. It's alright, I was just playing with these figurines and my favorite guy lost. I guess I blame this book I have in front of me, I have no idea what it is but it's a picture of Brock Lesnar. Have you read the book? I'd assume you haven't yet but that's alright, do you want to grab that other figurine I dropped there? Maybe we could find a little ring and do some battle whilst I wait for my match later tonight. Speaking of that, isn't your match coming up next? I gotta tell you what I just did with the figurines is pretty hardcore!

Daniel Bryan: Paul, Paul, Paul. Playing with dolls? Really? You're wasting your time playing pretend when you're an actual professional wrestler? Paul, I'm not going to sit here and pretend with you and venture to "another galaxy" or what have you. I have a match coming up that I have to prepare for. Unlike you, I have an opportunity to become the UWF Hardcore Champion and put that miserable loser Dean Ambrose in his place. So no, Paul, I will not play with your dolls....or.....excuse me 'action figures'

But just for five minutes Daniel, I thought you were my friend. The good old days where we traveled together, you used to be a really nice person. Hell, I enjoy eating Vegan food Daniel. I absorb the sun rays and live life for this galaxy, I protect it to allow it to be a better place. These people out there are eating animals and killing my friends! Things I love! These figurines here are how I hold my rage, I am angry at Planet Earth, something needs to be done Daniel. We need to show the world that what is happening isn't right, I am the Human Ambassador of the galaxies and I'd much rather save this planet Earth before it's too late! Do you understand Daniel?
Paul London grabs the figurine on the floor and resumes to battling making noises.

206blhz.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You really don't get it, do you? We traveled together in the past but didn't you hear me out there when I said I don't dwell in the past? I concern myself only with the future and my future holds championships, not pieces of plastic molded to look like people. Paul, I appreciate that you care about the environment and saving animals, I really do. If you want, you can put the dolls away and watch this monitor over here and see me do what I do best and that's be the Best Wrestler In The World and maybe, just maybe, I could take you under my wing again and show you what it takes to be a TRUE superstar. Now, if you'll excuse me, Paul, I'm going out to that ring to kick Dean Ambrose's head in.

But Daniel, I understand you're wanting to kick Dean Ambrose's head. I've got Chris Jericho tonight, I'm going to show him what it's like waltzing in there and dazzling his eyes to a point where he admits defeat. We may not have to dwell on the past my friend, we're here and this is the future, I've been told Earth is a land of promising futures... I guess I can put these figurines away and watch your match. I've always admired you Daniel, we've had some great road trips in the past, man... I miss listening to The Offspring in the car and eating awesome vegan popcorn. Even our trips to the Zoo!

Bryan quickly cuts him off...

Daniel Bryan: Just shut up. Stand right here, watch the monitor and observe.

Paul lifts the figurines back up and Daniel slaps them down on the ground as he heads towards the ring

Daniel... Sighs... Alright, I'll watch this moniker. You better come back and be my friend! This planet Earth seems to be too cruel, is it that hard to make friends? Sighs...

London drops the figurines as he looks a little sad, he goes to look at the monitor as Bryan hadds out for his match.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the UWF Hardcore Championshipp. Introducing first, from Cincinnatti, Ohio, weighing in at 221 pounds; Dean Ambrose!

[video=youtube;f2N1Qox_ljc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2N1Qox_ljc[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s music hits as the crowd erupts in cheers. Dean comes staggering out in his signature black jean jacket with his UWF Hardcore Championship noticeably missing. He looks down and squats before he hastily jumps back up and begins walks his same usual way down the ramp. He exaggeratingly stomps on the ring steps with every step he takes and hangs from the side of the ring soaking in the aura of the audience cheering him on. He walks in through the ropes and stares with his head cocked to the side mouthing the words “Really?â€￾.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 200 pounds; Daniel Bryan!

DB.gif

"Flight of the Valkyries" begins playing and out walks the "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan. He's wearing his trademark red robe, and red trunks. Bran turns sideways and heads down the ramp screaming "YES! YES! YES!" to the delight of the marks in attendance. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and enters the ring before chanitng "YES" one more time. He takes his robe off and prepares for the match.

Bryan and Ambrose hook up with a collar and elbow tie up, and Bryan quickly uses he speed to go behind Ambrose. Bryan wastes very little time, hoisting Ambrose overhead and bringing him down to the mat with a German Suplex. Bryan doesn’t unhook his hands, but instead keeps them look, bringing both Ambrose and himself back to his feet and suplexing him a second time. Bryan once more holds onto Ambrose and brings him back up, only to Suplex him a third time. This time Bryan releases his arms as Ambrose crashes to the mat.

Cole: Shades of the great Chris Benoit!

Bryan wastes no time in attacking once more, as Ambrose gets to a knee, Bryan bounces off the near ropes and brings both of his feet to Ambrose’s face with a sickening low dropkick. Ambrose hits the mat again, and Bran goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out.

Lawler: Bryan trying to end this early. I don’t think he wants this to turn into a Hardcore Match, not against someone of Ambrose’s caliber.

Bryan gets off of Ambrose and quickly heads to the turnbuckle. Bryan climbs the ropes until he reaches its pinnacle, and he waits for Ambrose to get to his feet. Once Dean finally does, Bryan jumps right off, looking for a Double Axe Handle Smash, but as Bryan has left his midsection completely unguarded Ambrose is able to kick him square in the gut as he is flying off the ropes. Bryan doubles over in pain, and Ambrose quickly places Bryan’s head between his legs and lifts him up before bringing him back down with a sickening Piledriver. Bryan hits the mat hard, and Ambrose goes for his first cover of the match…

1….

2….

Bryan rolls a shoulder.

Ambrose quickly gets off his opponent, and rolls under the bottom rope to the arena floor. From there, he pulls the ring curtain up, looking for anything that he can find.

Cole: This is what you were taking about King. Bryan cannot match Ambrose in a hardcore environment.

Ambrose finally finds something; a Stop Sign. He pulls the big octagon shaped piece of weaponry from under the ring, but he wasn’t quick enough because Daniel Bryan has had time to recover and from the inside of the ring, Bryan baseball slides the Stop sign right into the face of Ambrose. Ambrose falls to the floor, grabbing his face as both Bryan and the referee exit the ring and Bryan goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

Now Bryan picks up the Stop sign, and waits to Ambrose to get up. When Dean does, Bryan hoists the sign right above his head and brings it down onto Ambrose’s skull. The thud is sickening and Ambrose drops to the floor once more. Bryan does not go for a cover this time; instead he lifts the limp body of Ambrose back to his feet, before tossing him into the steel barricade. Ambrose rests back first on the barricade as Bran charges towards him. Dean is able to lower his shoulder as Bryan charges though, which elevates the submission specialist and sends him flying into the crowd.

Cole: These two are literally fighting in the people!

Lawler: This is not good for Bryan.

Bryan lands back first on the steel concrete, and some fans try and lay a hand on the fallen warrior. Security quickly moves them out of the way though, and after everyone has disbursed, Ambrose balances himself on the barricade and swiftly jumps off, dropping an elbow into Bryan’s chest. He soon hooks the leg, but there is a momentarily delay as the referee is having difficulty getting over the barricade…

Lawler: Well we know why he’s not an active competitor.

Eventually the ref does make it over, and makes the count on the concrete…

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Cole: That delay may have cost Ambrose the Hardcore Championship!

Ambrose quickly gets up and grabs Bryan by the head, before lifting him to his feet and throwing him back at the barricade. From there, Dean clotheslines Bryan back to the ringside floor and soon goes after him. Bryan is crawling on the arena floor, trying to get away from Ambrose. He eventually crawls over to the ringside tech area, and motions for the timekeeper to get out his chair so he can use it. Ambrose is unaware and when he grabs Bryan by the hair, Bryan turns around and strikes him in the gut with the folded chair. Ambrose doubles over in pain, and Bryan gets to his feet before cracking the chair over Ambrose’s back. Ambrose falls to the floor, and Bryan begins to repeatedly bring the chair down on Ambrose’s spine. One shot after another after another after another. The count eventually reaches have a dozen chair shots to the back of Dean Ambrose before Bryan finishes. Bryan holds the chair up, and the dents in it tell the story. Ambrose is in obvious pain as Bryan lifts him to his feet before throwing him back in the ring and covering him…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out again!

Cole: Wow! After an assault like that I’m surprised Ambrose isn’t out of it.

Lawler: He’s the longest Hardcore Champion in UWF for a reason Michael.

Bryan gets back to his feet, and can only smile at Ambrose’s prone body. He cocks his leg back and waits patiently as Ambrose begins to stir. Ambrose finally does make it to a knee, and Bryan prepares to strike. You can hear Bryan scream “I’m going to kick your fu**ing head inâ€￾ before swinging a roundhouse kick at his opponent. Whether it was out of instinct or luck, Ambrose is able to duck under Bryan’s kick though, and as Bryan is now vulnerable, Ambrose drives his head into Bryan’s abdomen. The move causes Bryan obvious discomfort, so Ambrose does it again. And for effect, Ambrose does it a third time; this one knocks the wind out of Bryan and drops him to a knee. Ambrose is able to get some momentum going as he gets back to his feet and forces Bryan against the ropes. Dean quickly throws him off and as Bryan bounces off the opposing ones and comes back, Ambrose is able to hit a spinning side slam that he calls “The Moxicityâ€￾. Bryan’s spine crushes on the mat, and Ambrose goes for the pin and the win…

1…

2…

3…No! Bryan kicks out!

Lawler: What a move! How the hell did Bryan kick out of that?!

Like Lawler, Ambrose too is shocked that Bryan kicked out. Ambrose thinks to himself for a second about what to do next, before something outside the ring catches his attention. He rolls under the ropes and onto the floor, where he goes and grabs the same chair that Bryan dented on his spine earlier. Ambrose looks at the chair and smiles as he grabs his back, remembering the pain that Bryan caused him earlier. He wants to return that pain two fold to Bryan. But as Ambrose is reminiscing, he is unaware that Bryan has gotten to his feet and is standing on the ring apron. Ambrose, still holding the chair, turns around just in time to see Bryan running towards him and dropkicking the chair right into Ambrose’s face.

Cole: Oh My!

Lawler: That’s it! It’s over.

The chair bounces off of Ambrose’s skull causing him to drop the weapon and drop to the mat. Bryan, in a move of sheer delight heads towards the cover and the sure victory…

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out again!

Lawler: You’ve got to be kidding me! How does this kid not have a concussion?

Bryan is amazed. He looks under the ring, for something to use on Ambrose and after a few seconds, he finds something of use; a wrench. Bryan grabs the wrench and grabs the chair before throwing them both under the bottom rope and back into the ring. Bryan then goes and grabs Ambrose who has been split open from the shot with chair and throws him in the ring too.

Cole: Ambrose is bleeding badly here.

Ambrose is now the one crawling in the ring. He crawls towards the chair as Bryan grabs the wrench. Bot wrestlers are in firm control of their respective weapons and both take violent swings at the other. The weapons cancel each other out, so each wrestler tries again, both are negated once more. Instead of trying a third time, Ambrose decides to take the low road, and kick Bryan below the belt.

Lawler:I don’t know what hurts more, a chair shot or getting kicked down there?

Bryan drops the wrench and grabs his groin. This give Ambrose the opportunity to swing the chair right on top of Bryan’s unprotected skull. Bryan drops like a bag of potatoes and Ambrose falls right on top of him, pinning him in the process…

1…

2…

Bryan gets a shoulder up!

Ambrose lets out an audible sigh, as he can’t believe this match isn’t over. He looks down at Bryan, who is now too bleeding from the top of his head, and Ambrose comes up with one more idea. He takes the chair and throws it down in the center of the ring, before grabbing Bryan’s limp bod and lifting him to his feet. From there, Ambrose throws Bryan’s arm over his shoulder and lifts him up in the air for a Vertical Suplex…

Cole: Oh no, I’ve seen this before!

Ambrose holds Bryan high in the air for what seems like an eternity, and he finally decides it time to drop his opponent. But instead of suplexing him, Ambrose turns the move into a DDT, bringing Bryan’s skull right down onto the chair with what is known as the “One Hitterâ€￾. Bryan collapses, as he skull collides with the steel and it takes all of Ambrose’s strength to simply drape an arm over Bryan’s prone body…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, and NEW UWF Hardcore Champion; Dean Ambrose!

dean-ambrose.jpg

Everyone in the arena gets to their feet and gives these two a standing ovation for what they just witnessed. Ambrose is unable to stand just yet, so the referee grabs his championship from ringside and simply drapes it on top of him. Trainers come out from the back to help both men as RAW heads to another commercial.​

--------------------

30623_Backlash_300x450.jpg

Backlash is our next Pay-Per-View. Just waiting on a poster to be made.

--------------------​

Cole: Welcome back to Tuesday Night Raw! And our next match the second of three Championship matches we have for you this evening. Antonio Cesaro will look to reain the European Championship that he never lost when he takes on The Honky Tonk Man.​

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the UWF European Championship. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro.

King: Seems Antonio isn’t in the brightest of moods.
Cole: Of course he isn’t he was stripped of his championship, how would you feel?

Cesaro grips the top rope and slides his hands from one side to the other when

Honky.gif

The Honky Tonk Mans music hits, The crowd give off a mixed reaction some cheering out of nostalgia. The Honky Tonk man appears on stage with his guitar singing along with his theme song as he makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Memphis, Tennessee Weighing in at 247 pounds, The Honky Tonk Man.

Honky Tonk runs up the steel steps and into the ring playing his guitar dramatically around the ring as Cesaro stands in the corner not amused.

htm.jpg

King: Ha-Ha The Honky Tonk Man, always been one of my favorites.
Cole: Oh please.

The referee tells Honky Tonk man to get ready and he puts down his Guitar and starts taking off his jumpsuit for his ring gear underneath.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Cesaro charges across the ring and smacks Honky from behind before he fully has his entrance attire off, Cesaro grips the top rope and starts stomping away on him as the referee starts to count him off.

King: hey what was that all about
Cole: Cesaro is here to make a point Jerry, he can outwrestle the best but right now it’s about letting out his frustrations.
King: Honky Tonk Man didn’t even get his entrance gear off
Cole: The Bell rung, no denying that.

Cesaro finally stops, only to squat down and pull Honky Tonk up by his hair. His jumpsuit slipping off his legs as he does, Cesaro brings him to the middle of the ring and this him with a stiff European Uppercut in the middle of the ring. Honky Tonk Man drops to his back still out of it from the attack, Cesaro starts to pull him up once again and immediately shoves him back to the ropes. He bounces off them and as he comes back Cesaro catches him coming in with another stiff European Uppercut, Honky Tonk seems knocked out cold from that shot and Cesaro goes for the cover

Cesaro pulls Honky Tonks shoulder up himself

King: oh come on, you had the match won.
Cole: That’s not enough here King.
King: Did you see his neck snap back after that Uppercut, just pin the man.

Cesaro stands up with Honky Tonks arm still in hand, pulling him up to his feet and grabbing the other arm in the process. Cesaro pulls Honky Tonk in and flips him up immediately dropping him down hitting the Ricola Bomb, Cesaro covers Honky Tonk with his forearm across his face.

*Ding Ding Ding*

The bell rings and Cesaro stands up as his music hits the arena once more, Cesaro stares down at the motionless Honky Tonk.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and New European Champion, Antonio Cesaro.

The referee gets the championship and walks up to hand it to Cesaro, but before he can Cesaro snatches it out of his hands. He looks at the crowd and lifts up his European Championship.

ClaudioEuroCastagnoli2.jpg

Cesaro heads up the ramp, slinging the European Championship over his shoulder. He's obviously proud of being a Three-Time European Champion. But the matches aren't over yet. As soon as Cesaro goes to the back and is out of sight...

Justin Roberts: The following is a tournament match, scheduled for one fall. First, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, The Miz!

Awesome!!

tumblr_ln4behOBOQ1qax9gv.gif

"I Came to Play" by Downstait starts to blast throughout the arena, and all the joy of the night's previous action turns to heat as The Miz soon makes his way onto the stage. He comes right out onto the stage and throws his hands up and his trademark taunt before power walking down the aisle. The fans chant "You Suck and "Awful" as he walks but he just ignores them. He quickly reaches the bottom of the ramp and runs from one side of the arena floor to the other and jumps on the ring arpon. He quickly enters the ring, where he prepares for the upcoming match.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Death Valley, weighing in at 305 pounds; The Undertaker!

thEntradaUndertaker3.gif

The gong hits and all the heat for The Miz soon turns into a massive pop as the arrival of The phenom is imminent. The stage fills up with smoke and everything turns blue, as flames soon engulf the entrance ramp. Walking next to those flames, is "The Deadman" The Undertaker. Under makes his slow methodical walk down the ramp, never taking his eyes off his opponent for one second. Undertaker eventually reaches the bottom, and makes a sharp left turn heading for the steel steps. He slowly but surely, climbs each step before reaching the top one and raising his arms to the heavens and rolling his eyes in the back of his head, which cues the lighting in his music to play, and the lights to return to normal. From there, he enters the ring, where he removes hsi hat and trench coat, giving it to the ringside tech. The bell soon rings, marking the beginning of the match.

The Miz stands cockily in his corner as Undertaker enters his boxing like stance. The deadman quickly corners the “Awesome Oneâ€￾, and prepares to strike with lefts and rights. Miz is able to duck under the blows though and Undertaker’s own momentum sends him into the corner. There, Miz throws his own punches. The southpaw connects with several fists to the chest and abdomen which has his opponent somewhat baffled. Miz gets a little too cocky though, and starts to gesture towards the fans, which gives Undertaker the time and opportunity to grab Miz by the throat and throw him back into the aforementioned corner. From there, Undertaker is able to land the punches that he attempted earlier. Lefts and rights as fast connecting as lightning, to the chest, midsection and face of The Miz. One of the shots hits Miz so hard that his feet leave the ground and he somehow ends up on his ass.

Cole: Nobody in this business throws punches faster than the Undertaker!

Undertaker doesn’t let up on Miz though. As Miz rests in a seated position in the corner, ‘Taker throws more fists to face. The referee starts his count, hoping he does not have to reach five and disqualify the Deadman…

1…

2…

3…

4…

The referee has to step in and pull ‘Taker off Miz. ‘Taker responds by staring the icy look of death into the ref’s eyes, which send the official running off. With the official now out of his way, ‘Taker is free to turn his attention back to Miz. He looks at his opponent before running off the far ropes, and bringing his huge boot right into Miz’s face. The Miz goes limp as ‘Taker drags him out the corner and covers him for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Miz kicks out.

‘Taker pretty much expected that to happen, so he shows him feeling towards the kick out. Instead, he gets back to his feet and grabs Miz by his hair, bringing him to his. From there, ‘Taker grabs Miz and hoists him onto his shoulder. With Miz resting on his shoulder, ‘Taker turns his attention towards one of the turnbuckles…

Lawler: Snake eyes coming Cole!

Cole: Come on Miz, you can’t let this happen.

Almost as if Miz heard Cole, he is able to slide down The Undertaker’s back and land safely on his feet. The Miz stands momentarily behind ‘Taker before running off the far ropes and when ‘Taker turns around, he is dropped by a vicious clothesline by Miz. ‘Taker hits the ground hard, and Miz stands tall, proud of his handy work.

Cole: That’s why he’s Awesome Jerry!

Just as Cole finishes his sentence, Undertaker sits right up to the dismay of Miz.

Lawler: You were saying?

Miz can’t believe it. He runs off the far ropes again, this time kicking ‘Taker straight in the face with his boot. ‘Taker stays down this time, and Miz goes for a cover…

1…

2…

‘Taker powers out!

Miz gets to his feet and waits as Undertaker slowly gets to his. From there, Miz kicks Undertaker right in the shin, forcing the Deadman to drop back down to one knee. In this position, Miz is able to apply a front face lock and drop ‘Taker to the mat with a vicious Snap DDT. Miz smiles as he rolls ‘Taker over and goes for yet another pin…

1…

2…

‘Taker kicks out!

Miz doesn’t let up on ‘Taker. He grabs him by his hair and lifts him to his feet. From there, Miz is able to viciously whip Undertaker to the far ropes and when ‘Taker comes back, Miz attempts to clothesline him. ‘Taker is able to duck under though, and bounces off the opposing ropes. When he does, Miz turns around to see ‘Taker leaving his feet and taking him down with a flying lariat. Miz goes down, but ‘Taker does not go for a cover. Instead, he lifts Miz back to his feet, and grabs his arm, twisting ever so slightly. Undertaker, still holding Miz by his arm, walks towards the turnbuckle and slowly climbs the ropes. First the bottom, then the middle, and finally the top until he reaches the pinnacle, still in firm on Miz’s arm and subsequently his body…

Lawler: ‘Taker going Old School!

King is correct; Undertaker walks the ropes momentarily, and jumps off, looking for Old School. In a brilliant counter though, Miz is able to catch Undertaker and shift his hips quickly bring the Deadman to the map with a swift power slam. ‘Taker cries in pain as his back crashes on the canvas and Miz goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Cole: Miz has got him!

3…No! Undertaker rolls a shoulder at the last second!

Miz looks at the referee with a look of disdain. He gets in the official’s face and lets him know that he needs to count quicker.

Cole: Both men are having liberties with the official in this match.

Undertaker now rests in the corner, trying to pull himself to his feet and finally succeeds. Miz has noticed this, and is amping himself up in the opposite corner. As ‘Taker rests, Miz charges out his corner and towards Undertaker’s and leaves his feet, connecting with a flying clothesline. Undertaker falls to the mat, as Miz rests in the corner between the second and third ropes with a smile on his face…

Cole: ‘Taker is being demolished here King. Miz is guaranteed to be the next Undisputed Champion if he keeps this up.

Lawler: Everybody knows I hate agreeing with you Cole, but you’re right. Miz has taken it to Undertaker from the beginning.

Miz stands in the ring, with that smug look on his face, waiting for Undertaker to get up. The Deadman is on his knees, trying to get to his feet, it is a struggle though. He finally does though, but he does not know Miz is behind him. Miz grabs ‘Taker from behind and applies a Full Nelson, looking for his finish…

Cole: Skull Crushing Finale! I told you he was Awesome!
Miz does indeed attempt the Skull Crushing Finale, but ‘Taker is able to break the Full Nelson and grab Miz by the arm, arm dragging him and breaking the move up. The move does no collateral damage to Miz though as he quickly gets to a vertical base, and charges right at ‘Taker. ‘Taker is ready for him though and as Miz charges, ‘Taker is able to catch him by the throat and lift him high in the air…

Lawler: Incoming! Incoming!

‘Taker brings Miz down to the mat, with a canvas shaking Chokeslam! Miz’s body crumples and ‘Taker goes for the pin and the win…

1…

2…

3…No! Miz gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Lawler: How lucky.

Cole: It’s not being lucky, it’s called being smart.

‘Taker gets to his feet and smiles, almost as if he didn’t know Miz was this tough. It doesn’t really matter to ‘Taker though, because as he looks at his fallen opponent, ‘Taker performs his trademark “cut throatâ€￾ taunt, signifying that the end is near.

Cole: Oh no!

Lawler: I really wouldn’t want to be Miz right now!

Undertaker waits for Miz to get up, patiently stalking his foe. And when Miz does, ‘Taker quickly turns him around before hoisting him up in the air to a huge pop from the fans. The Tombstone Piledriver is on its way, but Miz fights it the whole time. He throws knees into the Undertaker’s skull, breaking the Deadman’s focus and allowing Miz to slide down his back once more. This is where, unbeknownst to the official, Miz is able to drop to a knee and low blow The Undertaker. ‘Taker doubles over in pain, and Miz quickly hooks in another Full Nelson…

Cole: Here we go!

Miz wastes no time this go around, and quickly steps forward, bringing the Undertaker to the mat with a swift Skull Crushing Finale. The fans boo as Miz struggles to roll the dead weight over, and go for the cover and the win…

1…

Cole: He’s got him! What an upset!

2…

Lawler: If Miz wins this, I’ll never hear the end of it.

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; The Miz!

1520_The_Miz.png

“I Came to Playâ€￾ begins playing over the PA System and the referee raises Miz’s hand in victory. Miz can’t believe it himself as he’s just knocked off a sure fire Hall of Famer. He gets to his feet, before shrugging the referee off and insulting the people. He remind them all of how awesome he is, and exits the ring, still bragging. In the ring, Undertaker sits up and stares a hole right at The Miz. Undertaker gets to his feet and once again cuts his throat, letting Miz know that this isn’t over. RAW goes to one more commercial with Undertaker staring Miz down.

--------------------

ExtremeRules2012.jpg

WWE Extreme Rules! This Sunday!

--------------------

UWF RAW come back from commercial focusing once again on the duo of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.​

Lawler: Welcome back to RAW folks. So far, we've had an unbelivable night, but we're not even close to done yet. Up next, we have the strange Ultimate Warrior taking on the just as stange Cody Rhodes.​

Cole: Earlier tonight, Cody Rhodes had a lot of strong words for our fans. Let see if he can back it up in the ring and move one step closer to becoming World Champion once more.

Justin Roberts: The following is a tournament match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, The Ultimate Warrior!

the20ultimate20warrior1yc5.gif

The theme music of the Ultimate Warrior hits and the fans give off a mixed reaction. Warrior comes running out from the back, and runs all the way down the ramp, tassels flowing in the wind. He reaches the bottom, and rolls under the ropes and into the ring where he shakes the top rope as the fans pop in a feeling of nostalgia. Warrior calms down and waits for the arriaval of his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in at 215 pounds, Cody Rhodes!

Whoa Oh!

CodyRhodes1.gif

"Only One Can Judge' starts playing and the fans boo as Cody Rhodes enters the arena to his slow, methodical theme music. He first makes his presence known on the stage, with his back to the cameras, but soon turns around, keeping his hood over his face, not wanting anyway to see his "scars". The whole way down the ramp, he keeps the hood on, and when the cameras try to get close, he pushes them away. He eventually makes it to the ring, where he still hides himself from everyone. The time has come for the match to start though, and Cody reluctantly gives up his jacket, revealing his masked face to the masses. The bells rings three times and the match is set to begin.

Rhodes and Warrior lock up, and Warrior quickly shows off his power, by scoop slamming Rhodes to the mat. That doesn’t keep Cody down for long, as he gets right back up, only to eat another scoop slam from Warrior. The fans pop as Rhodes grabs his back in pain and Warrior quickly bounces off the far ropes and in what is either an homage or a shot at Hulk Hogan drops a leg across the throat of Cody Rhodes. Warrior gets up, hooks the leg and covers Rhodes for the first pinfall of the match…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: Wow, I never expected Warrior to come out this strong this fast.

Lawler: He’s a former World Champion Cole; he knows what it takes to get to the top of the mountain.​

Warrior gets right back to his feet, before grabbing Rhodes and lifting him to his. Warrior grabs Rhodes by his arm and Irish Whips him into the corner. Warrior soon charges right at Rhodes and hits him with an Avalanche Splash. All the air is driven out of Rhodes’ body and Warrior uses this opportunity to wraps his arms around Rhodes’ waist and toss him over head with a beautiful belly to belly suplex.

Lawler: I honestly did not know Warrior knew how to do that.

Cole: He’s a former World Champion Jerry; he knows what it takes to get to the top of the mountain.

Lawler: Smartass.

The people cheer for the Warrior, and he begins to pump himself up. He starts shaking the top rope, letting everyone know the end is here. Rhodes lays motionless in the middle of the ring and Warrior runs towards the ropes and back at Rhodes, looking for his vintage splash…

Cole: Vintage Ultimate Warrior!

Lawler: He hits this and he’s moving on.

Rhodes is able to move out of the way and avoid the Warrior’s splash, sending Warrior sternum and chest first right onto the canvas. Warrior rolls around the ring in pain as Rhodes stumbles to his feet. Rhodes looks down at the fallen Icon and heads to the far turnbuckle. Rhodes climbs it chest first though, as opposed to the traditional way. He makes it to the top of the turnbuckle with his back to Ultimate Warrior, and turns his head around to see that Warrior has reached his feet. From here, Cody Rhodes pulls off what has to be the move of the night, when he moonsaults off the top rope and lands perfectly on the Ultimate Warrior.

Lawler: Beautiful move by Rhodes! I think he’s insane, but beautiful move none the less.

After Rhodes hits the move, he stays on top of Warrior and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

No! Warrior powers out!

Rhodes almost has a look of disbelief on his face, but he stays controlled. He simply gets back to his feet, and waits for Warrior to get up. Once Warrior finally does stagger up, Rhodes runs towards the ropes and springboards off of one, turning around and attempting to kick Warrior in the face….

Cole: Disaster Kick! I’ve seen Rhodes take out many men with this one move.

Warrior is able to drop down and Rhodes misses the Disaster Kick, but manages to land on his feet. Warrior is unaware of this and doesn’t know that Rhodes is standing right behind him. He’s not given an opportunity to find out on his terms though, as Rhodes spins him around, kicks him square in the gut and lifts him from his legs and slams him onto the mat with a vicious Alabama Slam! Warrior’s head bounces of the mat and Rhodes goes for another cover…

1…

2…

No! Warrior kicks out again!

Rhodes can only smirk at Warrior kicking out. He seems to be enjoying dishing out physical punishment. As Warrior lies prone on the ground, Rhodes starts kicking at his appendages. First his arms, then his legs, and finally Rhodes circles around his body and kicks him square in the head.

And the cherry on top of the sundae, Rhodes jumps high in the air and drops a knee across Warrior’s throat. Cody drops down and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Warrior kicks out again!

Now Rhodes is becoming annoyed. He mounts Warrior and begins driving rights into his skull over and over again. The referee starts counting Rhodes out before he disqualifies him…

1…

2…

3…

4…

The referee literally has to pull Rhodes off of Warrior.

Cole: What a change we’ve seen in Cody Rhodes. Literally out of nowhere!

Lawler: I told you that he was off Cole. He just snapped.

Rhodes gets off of Warrior and looks out into the sea of people, with a look of disgust. He screams “I hate all of you, you make me sickâ€￾ as they boo him. Warrior is starting to get to his feet, and as he does, Rhodes runs towards the ropes and springboards off them again, turning in mid-air and kicking Warrior in his skull with a sickening Disaster Kick. Warrior drops to the mat, and Rhodes goes for the win…

1…

2…

Rhodes lifts Warrior’s shoulder off the canvas, breaking the pin!

Lawler: Come on, you had the man beat.

Cole: It’s not about beating him anymore. It’s about proving a point.

Rhodes drags a limp Warrior to his feet and grabs his head. He places his arm over Warrior’s neck before screaming “It’s Over!â€￾ and bringing Warrior down to the mat with Cross Rhodes. Warrior’s neck almost snaps as he hits the mat and Rhodes covers him…

1…

Cole: Cross Rhodes. That’s got to be it

2…

3…

Lawler: Mercifully. Who knows what Rhodes would have done next.

Roberts: Here is your winner; Cody Rhodes!

cody-rhodes.jpg

Rhodes gets off Warrior and has his hand risen, before spitting on his fallen opponent. The hard camera focuses in on Rhodes and he mouths the words “That’s only the beginningâ€￾ to the camera. He then proceeds to roll out the ring, and head up the ramp as Raw heads backstage.

After the previous match, the cameras go backstage to the office of RAW General Manager; Theodore Long. Long is smiling as the camera man lets him know that his is free to speak.

13teddylong.jpg

Theodore Long: Evening playas. I hope everyone is enjoying this edition of Tuesday Night Raw. And I hope you will all enjoy our Main Event when Wade Barrett faces of aganist Randy Orton and CM Punk for the Undisputed Championship of the World!​

Cheap pop from the fans as Teddy reminds them of the Main Event.​

Long: But I'm not here to talk to y'all about The Undisputed Championship. I'm here to talk about the future. Now as all y'all know, there is an eight man tournament going on to see who will challenge the Undisputed Champion at our next Pay-Per-View; Backlash. And tonight, we've already seen Stone Cold Steve Austin, Miz and Cody Rhodes advance. And later tonight, we will either Chris Jericho or Paul London join the three of them. And I'm here to tell all y'all playas that next week, we will find out whose goin' to Backlash!​

The pop this time is significantly larger than the last one.​

Long: That's right, I'm tellin' all y'all that the semi-finals and finals of the Number One Contenders Tournament will take place, next week!​

Long: But that ain't all I got to tell y'all. It seems that as of late, a lot of superstars have been interested in joinin' UWF. And there are four specific ones I have in mind. And out of the four of them, I want to see who is worth there contract more. So I've decided that next week, there will be what I like to call a "Fresh Start" Fatal Four Way. Next week, there will be an elimination four way match between Dolph Ziggler...​

Lots of heat there with the mention of Ziggler.​

Long: Zack Ryder!​

Huge pop from the IWC fans for the Woo Woo Woo Kid.​

Long: Ted DiBiase!​

Solid mixed reaction for DiBiase.

Long: And Brock Lesnar!!

The place comes almost unglued at the mention of the return of Lesnar.​

Long: Alright playas, I'll see 'ya next week. Enjoy the show!​

The cameras head to ringside where we're ready for the next match.

Break
the Walls
Down

jericho_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Fans start too boo as Chris Jericho's music hits and emerges his way out of the backstage area

chris.jpg

Jericho does not look happy as he makes his way down to the ring and he is not excited about his opponent neither. Jericho gently goes up the steps and through the ropes then he is announced by ring announcer Justin Roberts

Justin Roberts: The following match up is the first round of the UWF number one contendership tournament, introducing first from Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada Chriissss...

Before Roberts can finish Jericho pushes him out of the way. The fans boo as Jericho tells him to get out of the ring and he grabs the microphone and he begins to speak

Jericho-3.jpg

Chris Jericho: The fact that I am wrestling in this match.. the fact that I am out here right now to earn my shot at the undisputed title makes me sick. That belt as far as I am concerned belongs too me, and there is no reason why I should be out here right now, out here in front of all you hypocrites, and trolls. Who do nothing more than waste your money on a worthless ticket. Who come on out here hoping to see me lose, and yet when I don't lose I basically wasted your damn time. You guys are out here right now hoping for some miraculous upset by Paul London, well guess what it will not happen, there is no miracles happening tonight. Only broken dream and nightmares.

So go on people cheer on your hero right now, go on and cheer for Paul London, love him to where his little heart wants to explode. It won't help him, nothing will help him. He is going against the best wrestler in the world today. He is going against a man who will not hold back to get what is rightfully his. That is the undisputed title. It does not matter who wins it here tonight. It could be CM Punk, it could be Wade Barrett, it could be Randall Orton but none of them... and I repeat none of them hold a lick too me in this very ring, on this microphone, or anything I do.

That is not me being full of myself. That is not me spewing words out of my mouth that is nothing more than the cold hard truth. The truth hurts and Paul London will soon to understand that. So sit back and watch, as you will see your soon too be undisputed champion... the best in the world at everything I do... me Chris Jericho. You all will witness it with your very eyes and soon you will believe it

Jericho puts the microphone down and all of a sudden...

[video=youtube;iINZqfvlu4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINZqfvlu4o[/video]

'New Rockers Version 5' begins playing throughout the arena as Paul London comes out from behind the curtain to a standing ovation. London runs down to the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope and heading right towards a turnbuckle. He backflips off the turnbuckle to the delight of the fans before preparing for the match.

London and Jericho look to lock up, but Jericho his London in the ace with a forearm shiver, stunning the very strange man. Jericho hits another, and then a third which sends London reeling against the ropes. Jericho whips London off the ropes and as London comes back Jericho takes him to the mat with an arm drag. London quickly recovers though and sits on the mat in a seated position, which allows Jericho to bounce off the ropes and hit Paul with a low dropkick to the face. London falls back and Jericho goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

London quickly kicks out!

Both men use their speed to get back to their respective feet quickly. And when they do, London is able to jump in the air and wrap his les around Jericho’s head, bringing him to the mat with a Hurricanrana with a bridging pin…

1…

2…

Jericho reverses the momentum, now he’s covering London…

1…

2…

London is able to re-counter and now he’s pinning Jericho once more…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out.

London gets to his feet, and Jericho gets to a knee. Jericho gives that sly smile of his to London, who in turn bounces off the far ropes and charges towards Jericho. Jericho sees this coming and is able to use his upper body strength to propel London in the air, where London wraps his legs around Jericho once more, looking for yet another Hurricanrana. But as London bends backwards trying to complete the move, Jericho is able to step over and lock in the Walls of Jericho on London…

Cole: Walls of Jericho already? Chris is not playing any games tonight!​

Jericho sits down on London to fully apply the pressure. London screams out in pain as the referee checks to see if he wants to tap out. All the while, Chris Jericho is screaming “Ask Him!!â€￾ over and over again. London refuses to give up, and starts inching his way towards the nearest set of ropes. Inch by inch by inch, London crawls onto his fingertips graze the bottom one, only for Jericho to pull him back to the center of the ring…

Lawler: This may be over soon!

London now resides in the center of the ring, and Jericho continues to scream “Ask Him!â€￾ Paul realizes that he won’t be able to make it to the ropes, so he attempts another counter. London tries to roll over onto his stomach to alleviate some of the pressure. He eventually does, but Jericho still has full control of his lower body. Jericho makes the mistake of trying to bend down and re-turn London, who is able to grab Jericho’s head and quickly apply a small package. The referee drops and counts…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Cole: Great counter by London. He just saved himself big time.

Even though Jericho just got outsmarted, it is his opponent who is in trouble. London’s back is in a real bad way. Jericho knows this and starts putting the boots to London’s back. Boot after boot, to the spine of Paul London, who has to resort to grabbing the ropes, forcing the referee to get Jericho off of him. This gives London some time to recover. He rolls to the outside apron and when Jericho comes after him, London is able to springboard from the outside to the inside and bring Jericho down with a Tornado DDT. The move spikes Jericho’s head on the canvas and London briskly crawls to a cover…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

Lawler: The longer this match goes, the longer you have to figure it’s in Jericho’s favor. London’s back is really killing him.

London is able to take advantage. He grabs Jericho by the head and lift him to his feet, but Jericho is able to counter by grabbing London by his waist and tossing him overhead with a bridging Northern Lights Suplex. The referee starts yet another count…

1…

2…

London uses his free hand to slap Jericho’s chest and break the pin!

Jericho wastes no time, grabbing London and throwing him into a nearby corner. While there, Jericho lays the boots to London’s chest before throwing him into the opposite corner. The momentum of the whip forces London to stumble out of the corner and Jericho runs off the nearest ropes and brings London down with a bulldog. London lies motionless on the mat, as Jericho measures the distance from the ropes to London’s body. He springboards off them, and moonsaults, looking for a lionsault, but London is able to get his knees up at the last second.

Lawler: This London kid has Jericho scouted. That was a brilliant counter to the lionsault.

Jericho rolls around the ring, grabbing his chest which is in obvious pain. London goes right on the attack and grabs Jericho by the skull before running towards he nearest turnbuckle and climbing them, performing a backflip and bringing Jericho down to the canvas with Sliced Bread #2.

Cole: An homage to his former partner; Brian Kendrick!

London quickly jumps on top of Jericho and goes for the win…

1…

2…

Jericho kicks out!

London has a look of desperation on his face. He grabs Jericho by the appendages and drags him into position under the turnbuckle. London then proceeds to climb the turnbuckle, albeit a little slowly due to his back, but he eventually reaches the summit. He pauses for a second, measuring Jericho, before jumping off, performing a beautiful 450 splash. The crowd is in awe as London spins and spins towards Jericho’s body, but at the last second Jericho moves out of the way…

Cole: London had Jericho scouted and Jericho had London scouted.

London collides chest first with the mat, and is in noticeable pain. Jericho gets up and points to his head, stating that he “outsmarted Londonâ€￾ Jericho gets on his feet, just as London is attempting to get to his. London is groggy and out of it, while Jericho is primed and ready to strike. Jericho stands confidently behind London, waiting for him to turn around, and when Paul finally does, Jericho jumps in the air and grabs London by the back of the head and brings both of his knees into London’s face…

Lawler: Ooh, Codebreaker! That’s it!

Jericho hits the Codebreaker and London’s body goes limp. Jericho confidently covers London..

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner; Chris Jericho!

Y2J2.jpg

Cole: We now know our Final Four. Next week, the semi-finals and finals of this torunament will take place. One of these four men; Stone Cold Steve Ausitn, The Miz, Cody Rhodes or Chris Jericho will head to Backlash for a shot at the Undisputed Championship.

Jericho gets off of London, and kicks him out of the ring. Chris has his hand raised and motions for the Undisputed Championship as UWF RAW takes its final commercial break.

--------------------

Have you enjoyed the show so far?

--------------------

Cole: Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our Main Event of the evening; the Undisputed Championship Match. Who will take the gold home? Will it be Orton, will it Barett, or will it be....

*STATIC*…MISTERRRRRRRR…*STATIC*

[video=youtube;jXZ2qBAXJ6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ2qBAXJ6s[/video]

Anderson’s music hits to a decent reception and he comes out onto stage, not booked to compete, but in ring gear to send a message to the locker room. At the top of the ramp he calls for his microphone in typical fashion and the lights go down. A spotlight rests on him as he waits for a calm to come across the arena.

Anderson: Are the any assholes in the building?

Pop from the crowd.

My name…is MISTERRRRRRR

mr-anderson.jpg

ANDERSONNNNNN! *pause* Anderson….

Anderson takes a few paces up and down the stage area before coming to rest once more.

You’ve heard this once or twice in the last few weeks but this is the first time I’ve been an official UWF super…no wait, wrestler. I have come to this hallowed turf for one thing and one thing only and that is to win back my pride!

Anderson’s neck tenses and he chews his gum frantically.

I’m stood here in my ring gear…I’m stood here with my BACK to the curtain to prove that this asshole aint afraid of no fight, this asshole aint afraid of a single guy in the back and this asshole is ready to take what is mine, what has ALWAYS been mine. Remember how all this started? “Hey Ken, take this rocket and strap it to your back and we’ll see you on the other side of this year with the world title!â€￾ Why gee, thanks Mr. McMahon, that worked out real swell. I had every opportunity taken from me, every brass ring snatched from my grasp…but I’m not here to moan or complain, I’m not here to do my best impression of CM Punk…

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

No no. If I were here to complain I’d say it was maybe Randy Orton’s politics that got be hired from the, then, big boys of this industry?

Mixed reaction from the crowd, getting more into the speech after the break of kayfabe.

Hell if I were to complain about what wrongs have been done to me I’d be talking for two straight hours. Then again, maybe that’d give the old ratings a little boost seen as though it’s universally agreed that no-one talks a bigger talk than Mr. Anderson with the balls and boots to back it up. See, I’ve been moved from post to post in my career but when I leave companies there are holes to fill. One of those companies filled that hole with a bunch of young guys, the likes of, oh, let’s say Wade Barrett? Guys that couldn’t hold my, ah forgive the cliché… *mock pained expression* …jock-strap.

Anderson holds his hands up to apologise for the lame, overused phrase.

I asked management, just now when I finished my paperwork and asked for, no, DEMANDED the opportunity to come out here…I asked them to let me sit at commentary, to sit at ringside and watch the Main Event tonight but apparently no, that wouldn’t be in the “companiesâ€￾ best interests and they’re sending me home for the night. I know, right?

Boos from the crowd, now rallying behind Anderson’s cause.

I might head down to the bar…drink a couple beers…and watch tonights main event anyway because I don’t care what your name is, this a new era! There’s a new line and I’m straight shootin’ my way to the front of it. You want your shot? Come through me, put your money where MY mouth is, come and shut me up and prove you got what it takes because if not? Then it’s time for destiny to be fulfilled, it’s time for this asshole to come full circle and claim what is rightfully his, it’s time for the questions to stop, for the DISPUTES to stop. Take a good look at this face.

Anderson finds the nearest camera and stares down the barrel.

It’s going to be on a hell of a lot of posters real soon with a piece of gold draped just over this shoulder.

Anderson points to his right shoulder as he backs up from the camera and takes up his microphone stance.

Assholes around the world I have been great as ever. *deliberate chew of gum* I have been MISTERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anderson gets a huge ‘Anderson!’ cry from the fans.

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRR!

Another cry of ‘Anderson!’.

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

A third ‘Anderson!’ from the crowd before he whispers….

An-der-son….

He throws his mic up in the air and it’s dragged back to the rafters as Anderson poses for both sides of the crowd and swaggers to the back.

Lawler: Did Ken Anderson just throw his name into the Undisputed Championship race?​

Cole: That's what it sounds like, but we have more pressing business to attend to!​

Justin Roberts: The following is a Triple Threat Match scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Undisputed Championship. Introducing first, from Manchester, England; Wade Barrett!

"I Don't Care What You Think of Me"

wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

The crowd let out a sigh of disappointment, barring a selection of fans that have taking a liking to the former United States champion, as Wade Barrett walks out from the back and smirks at the UWF Universe at the top of the ramp, before forcing the jacket off his back and punching the air. Despite his high profile downfall that came to rise at Wrestlemania, his grin can't be removed as for the first time in two months, he walks down the ramp with nothing around his waist. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri; "The Viper"; Randy Orton!

"I Hear Voices In My Head..."

Sequence-01_.gif

The crowd lets out a healthy chorus of boos, as the viper Randy Orton steps out on the stage into the spotlight. He pauses briefly at the top of the ramp, casually smirking before continuing down to the ring, avoiding every single fan reaching out. He climbs the steel steps, and walks the apron, ascending up on the turnbuckle. He points to himself, then back to the crowd letting them know that he is indeed better then them, before throwing up both arms. The crowd continues to boo as he enters the ring; He stares down Wade Barrett, circling him, as his music fades out. The crowd is buzzing, as the “You Suck Chants beginâ€￾.

Roberts: And lastly, from Chicago, Illonois; CM Punk!

Look In My Eyes! What Do You See?!

GIF.gif

The crowd lets out a loud, LOUD mixed reaction as CM Punk slowly walks from the back. He smirks as he walks to the cameraman and says "Looks like I'm back!" into the camera.

CM-Punk-Entrance-Photo-500x279.jpg

He walks a few steps and kneels on his left knee and does the signature "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME" schtick, and that makes the crowd go crazy. He walks confidently to the ring and takes a microphone and starts rolling it in his hands. He then climbs the top turnbuckle and yells "WHAT'S MY NAME?", as the crowd goes even crazier and his music fades to silence. The crowd loudly expresses their emotions by chanting Punk's name, without Punk acknowledging it, because that's simply the way Punk behaves.

The referee hold up the Undisputed Championship titles as all three men stare directly at them. The bell rings, and both Barrett and Orton go right after Punk. Both men through fists right into the face of the “Second City Saintâ€￾, bringing him to the mat, where instead of fists they use their feet. Orton pulls Barrett out of the way, so that he can get more of Punk. Orton puts the boots to him repeatedly, until Barrett pulls Orton out of the way and starts stomping on Punk…

Cole: I never thought I would see Wade Barrett and Randy Orton working together

Lawler: It’s a shock to me too. I think they’re upset that Punk is getting a shot that he doesn’t really deserve.

Orton doesn’t take too kindly to Barrett pulling him out of the way, so he grabs the Brit by the shoulder and turns him around, dropping him where he stands. Barrett has a look of shock on his face and gets right back to his feet where he eats a European Uppercut from Orton. Orton stands tall momentarily until he turns around and sees CM Punk flying off the top rope and hitting him straight in the chest with a Missile Dropkick. Orton falls to the mat, and Punk goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Barrett pulls Punk of Orton

Cole: Lots of action at the beginning of this match.

Punk can’t believe it, so he gets right in Barrett’s face. That wasn’t the smart thing to do as Barrett takes a step back and feeds a huge boot right to the mush of CM Punk. Punk goes down just as Orton gets up, and out of nowhere Orton drops Barrett with a stiff clothesline. Barrett gets right back to his feet, only to eat another clothesline from Orton. Barrett gets up once more, charges at Orton, who catches him and swiftly turns his hips, bringing Barrett to the mat with a vicious Powerslam. Orton gets to his feet and looks around, the sea of people cheering thinking that we may possibly see a new Undisputed Champion soon. Orton spins and drops to his fists, stalking both of his fallen opponents, just waiting for one to get up.

Cole: Randy’s going to that place. He’s hearing the voices!

Lawler: He might make short work of both of these men!

Both Barrett and Punk get up at the same time, so Orton chooses to go after Punk. Orton grabs Punk by the head, and leaps high in the air, looking for an RKO, but Punk has it scouted and pushes Orton right towards Barrett, who is ready for Orton and lifts him up before spinning him around and bringing to the mat with a vicious “Winds of Changeâ€￾ Side Slam. Barrett hooks the leg and covers Orton…

1…

2…

Punk kicks Barrett in the back of the head breaking the cover.
Barrett gets back to his feet where he goes right after Punk, who greets him with a swift roundhouse kick to the gut, which doubles Barrett over in pain. Punk then bounces off the ropes and hits Barrett with a leaping leg lariat, which sends him to the outside. Orton is still down, so Punk decides to continue on Barrett and as Wade is getting up on the outside, Punk runs and dives through the middle rope, looking for a suicide dive. Barrett was ready for this though, and simply sidesteps Punk, causing him to go face and neck first into the barricade.

Lawler: Oh man! Crash and Burn for CM Punk! We may need help out here.

Barrett laughs at Punk’s misfortune, before turning his attention back to Orton in the ring. Wade tries to climb in, but as he attempts to enter, Randy meets him with boot to the chest, which stuns Barrett, causing him to rest on the middle rope. Orton gets that look in his eye, and applies a front face lock on Barrett before bringing back in the ring with that sick Hangman’s DDT.

Cole: For the second time tonight!

Orton gets back up, and begins stalking Barrett. Orton waists on his hands and knees as Barrett slowly stirs. Barrett finally gets to his feet and when he does, Orton spins him and brings him to the mat with a vicious RKO!

Lawler: RKO!! RKO!! Orton’s the Champ!

Orton hits the RKO, and quickly slithers to the cover and his new Undisputed Championship…

1…

2…

Punk breaks up the count!

Cole: Where did he come from!?

Everyone seemed to have forgotten about Punk who was able to recover on the outside. He comes in the ring and costs Orton the Undisputed Championship. Orton’s not too happy about this, and gets right in Punk’s face. Punk isn’t a pushover though, and the two begin to slug it. A left from Orton, followed by a right from Punk, then another left from Orton, which stagers the former Undisputed Champion. Punk abandons the fists, and swings with a roundhouse at Orton. He misses wildly though as Orton is able to dunk under and grab Punk by the neck and bring him down with an Inverted Backbreaker.

Cole: What a move by Orton! I don’t know if he can be stopped tonight!

Orton takes Punk down, but is soon turned around by Barrett, who he quickly takes down with a standing dropkick. Randy Orton is on fire tonight, and he seems as if he can’t be stopped. Orton mounts Barrett and starts throwing lefts and rights into the man’s face, with Barrett barely being able to protect himself. The referee finally pulls Orton off of Barrett, and he’s just in time to see CM Punk springboard from the outside apron and take him down with a flying clothesline. Punk gets to his feet as the fans pop. Punk sees Barrett has made it to his feet in the corner, so Punk charges at him and hits him with a running high knee. The move snaps Barrett’s neck back, but Punk quickly grabs hold of his head and runs out of the corner, looking for a bulldog. Orton has gotten back to his feet, and in the same sequence that Punk take Barrett down with the bulldog, he also takes Orton down with another clothesline. Punk is the only man standing right now, and quickly covers Barrett…

1…

2…

Barrett kicks out!

Punk doesn’t worry. He gets right of Barrett and covers Orton…

1…

2…

Orton kicks out!

Punk gets back to his feet, as the people chant his name. “CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punkâ€￾ fills up MSG, and Punk lets them all know that it’s nap time. Punk starts jumping up and down, waiting for either man to get up, and the first one up is Barrett. Punk grabs the dazed Barrett and places him on his shoulders before quickly bringing him onto his knee with the Go To Sleep!

Cole: GTS!! Punk’s going to do it!

Punk hits the Go To Sleep on Barrett, but before he can cover him Orton comes out of nowhere and spins Punk around, hitting him with an RKO. The crowd pops as Orton gets to his feet and covers Punk…

1…

Lawler: Another RKO!

2…

Cole: Welcome to the Age of Orton!

3…NO! Punk kicks out!

Orton can’t believe it! He gets to his feet, and looks down on CM Punk. A look of anger soon washes across Orton’s face, and he literally begins to seethe. He backs up into the corner, and waits for Punk to get to his feet.

Cole: No! Not the Punt!

Cole’s right. As Punk gets to his hands and knees, Orton charges right at him, looking for the Punt, but out of nowhere Wade Barrett intercepts him with yet another “Winds of Changeâ€￾ Side Slam. All the air is driven out of Orton’s lungs as Barrett hooks the leg…

1…

2…

Orton kicks out!

Barrett slaps the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and mouths the words “You son of a Bitchâ€￾ to Orton. Barrett’s down playing around. He raises his right arm in the sky, letting everyone know that the end is near. Barrett lifts Orton up off the ground and throws him on his shoulders….

Cole: Wasteland is on its way!

Barrett is ready to deliver Wasteland when out of nowhere; Punk pulls Orton off of Barrett’s shoulder and throws him to the ground. Punk then grabs Barrett and lifts him onto his shoulders…

Lawler: Another Go To Sleep?

Barrett throws several elbows to trying to get Punk to drop him, but he doesn’t and Punk is able to hit yet another Go To Sleep on Barrett; Wade crumples to the mat, and Punk dives to the cover…

1…

2…

3…No! Out of nowhere; Randy Orton comes in and delivers a sickening Punt to the skull of CM Punk, breaking the pinfall. Orton then jumps on the fallen Barrett and covers him…

1…

Cole: It’s over! Orton just Punted Punk into next week!

2…

3…No! Barrett gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Orton can’t believe it! He gets back up and begins stalking Wade Barrett once more. Another RKO seems to be on its face. Wade struggles to get up, but when he does, Orton does go for another RKO. Wade is able to counter though and send Orton over the top rope to the floor. We’re down to just CM Punk and Wade Barrett in the ring. Punk is starting to stir, and Barrett wastes no time. He quickly grabs Punk before lifting him onto his shoulders and bringing him to the mat with an Earth shattering Wasteland. Punk body implodes ad Barrett goes for the cover…

1…

Cole: Is it over?

2…

Lawler: Orton’s nowhere in sight!

3….

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW UWF Undisputed Champion; Wade Barrett!

Barrett can’t believe it! The referee hands him the Undisputed Championship titles, and he has a look of pure joy on his face. His climb to the mountain top is finally over. Wade Barrett is the man in UWF!

Cole: After such a long battle, The Barrett Barrage has reached its pinnacle. Wade Barrett is the new UWF Undisputed Champion. For Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler, I’m Michael Cole. I’ve hope you’ve enjoyed Tuesday Night RAW; we’ll see you next week.

The last thing we see before we go off the air is Wade Barrett celebrating with his titles.

Barrett0938388.jpg

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
European Championship Match: RawisRey
Opening Segment, All four tournament matches, Hardcore Championship, Undisupted Championship: Cwalker​

I hope you guys enjoyed the show. Expect a preview either tonight or tommorrow. Right now, I need a nap.​

Killz

Reaction score
Totally Wade's night!

Excellent matches throughout for the tourny, good show from everyone.

Rhodes promo was superb, would expect nothing less, and thank you very much for the placement of my promo! I didn't want to ask for it to go anywhere but I wanted to either kick off the show or be JUST before the ME and I got my second wish (Y)

Top notchhhh.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I’ve gotta say that this is pretty awesome. Honestly, this show is even better than I expacted it to be.

Lost my match but it doesn’t matter this time. Had a really great sesh with Dres and I know the better TTer won.

Also congratulations to all the champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.