UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
I have no idea why you sent it just to me as I never said I write. I know I got it and I thought you would've sent it to Itch and/or SBS, but apparently not.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Guys like Itch said, if you don't promo you won't get booked. Itch has said to me many times, the reason why I have lost under his reign was because I was promoing really close to the deadline, instead of right away after being booked, and even if my TT was better than my opponent, I would be booked to lose as I wasn't showing effort and interest. Tbh this is a good method of booking and I understand why Itch did it, if you're in the TTing game, you gotta be in it to win it and show that you're comitted rather than lazy. Promos take literally 5 minutes, and it doesn't have to be some magnificent 5000 words promo, a quick paragraph to build stuff will do.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Everyone else has said it so well before me, I'm just gonna add my perspective. I'm not booked this week but I've already sent in a promo to Itch for RAW, and have TT'ed once already for my Mania match, and have my second almost already completed and just waiting for my opponents to post up. There's always a way to get on the show and get on the card. Just gotta work hard, show you're reliable and good things like a title match at a PPV comes to you.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I TT'd for my match on RAW, I TT'd for my Mania match and today I will send in my promo which is almost done.

Austin Aries is back, and he's better than ever! :aries:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Is there a delay on the show?

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Every Monday at 6PM central time.

Raw might be late, I'm goin to be honest, lack of tting made me not wanna do shit n I'm pmsing from work. It'll be done just idk when.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Every Monday at 6PM central time.

Raw might be late, I'm goin to be honest, lack of tting made me not wanna do shit n I'm pmsing from work. It'll be done just idk when.

I got your tweet after you sent it, like a few days later. Hadn't signed onto twitter in awhile. Alrighty I'm just gonna go ahead and post my next TT for Mania.

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Naw it ain't you man. It's the fact people think no showing just cause of 'Mania is an eligible excuse.. I got my wisdom teeth out, and had broken knuckles and all i took was a week off from writing... Some people have only showed once, then completely fell off the face of the fed, or just obviously dont care... So why should we? Specially when we can't have a good week without having all our main event players, and US contenders on the card.

The hammer is going to be coming down hard after Mania. As a matter fact LOTS of cuts are goin to happen. Specially if you no show the pay per view. With that being said Smackdown is a DEFINITE No. At least until some real interest is shown other than 8 people, and two of em being owners.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
-Sigh- sad day

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Show will be up within the next hour, just piecing it together now.

Itchweed

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
UWF Tuesday Night Raw April 3rd 2012 Edition

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday April 3rd, 2012

[video=youtube;rDyn4OJClII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyn4OJClII&feature=player_embedded[/video]

large_2009-08-05-wrestling-scene.JPG

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Booker T!

BookCole.png

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw! I of course am Michael Cole, and to my right is the former six time world champion; Booker T! And We are less than a week away from the biggest night of UWF Book! Aren't you excited?!

Booker: Awwwww man! I can't wait dawg! It's gunna be huge and tanights gunna be no different. 'Cause in our main event we're gunna be see CM Punk and Stone Cold teamin up against dat Viper and John Cena man! I can't belive that Teddy made this match!

Cole: It certainly was a sketchy call on Teddy's part, but in my opinion it's a smart one for business, but bad for his main events at Wrestlemania! And Book let's not forget about the fact we're going to be seeing the man who finally beat CM Punk last week Wade Barret... Regradless of the conditions he won by! He still won!

Booker: Would you shut up Cole? 'Cause I wanna get dis show poppin' so let's send it off to Justin Roberts for our first match, which is Zack Ryder vs R-Truth!

The cameras pan off the ring where Justin Roberts is standing with a microphone in hand, and he begins to do the introductions for the first match...

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And now... Introducing first from From Charlotte, North Carolina!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
r-truth-tribute-o.gif

Roberts: R Truuuuth!!

Truth comes walks out from backstage and begins talking to himself. He stops occasionally then looks to his side and mouths something to his "Lil jimmy", and begins to walk down the ramp once again.

r-truth-1-230x320.jpg

Rtruth reaches the bottom of the ramp then rounds the corner still chatting away with himself. Truth climbs the steps then walks on the apron for a bit, before climbing into the ring and begins waiting for his opponent... Still talking to himself...

Roberts: And his opponent... From Long Island, New York!

WOO WOO WOO
YOU KNOW IT!

careface.gif

Roberts:Zaaaaack Ryyyyderr!!

The crowd leap to their feet and begin to cheer loudly as Zack Ryder comes strutting out to this theme. Ryder has his broski t-shirt on, and his flip phone out so can film all his fans. He spikes his hair up then begins to walk down to the ring still filming.

img_4389_wwe-smackdown-zack-ryder-debuts-new-entrance-14102011.jpg

Ryder reaches the bottom of the ramp then takes his sunglasses off, and hands them off to a little kid telling him he's the "broski of the week!". The kid cheers for Ryder as he climbs up the steps then gets into the ring between the ropes. Ryder takes his shirt off then throws it in the crowd, and hands his phone off to the ref.

ZR32.jpg
VS.
R-Truth-5.jpg

Ryder has R-truth in a headlock as R-truth sends Ryder off the ropes. Ryder comes back and both men nail each other with a clothesline at the exact same time.

Cole: Both men had the same idea there Book.

Booker: This is pitiful Cole, simply pitiful.

The crowd is so disinterested no one cheers either man on as they slowly get to their feet. The crowd’s interest is peaked however when suddenly JESSE NEAL comes out of the back with a steel chair in hand and slides into the ring. Ryder is the first to his feet and is immediately brought back down with a chair shot that is heard throughout the arena.

Cole: Zach Ryder just got killed, I thought they banned chairshots to the head Booker.

Booker: It was only in that lame ass WWE Cole. In UWF anything goes!

The chair is dented but Neal is sending a message and he doesn’t give a damn what anyone thinks as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction. R-Truth stands up and having not been booked for three weeks proves why as Neal breaks the steel chair on R-truth’s skull!

Cole: Oh my god! The chair just broke on top of the skull of Ron Killings.

Booker: R-Truth just got killed dawg!

Neal throws down the chair and puts his hands through his mohawk before throwing up his arms and sticking his tongue out. Ryder has somehow managed to get back to his feet, something Neal is easily willing to rectify. Neal rushes full speed ahead and crushes Ryder in half with a spear! The crowd goes nuts at the complete and total devastation.

Cole: And it looks like Jesse Neal is sending a message to the Hardcore division Booker, he’s saying he is here and he has deadly potential.

Booker: I don’t care if I’m Ambrose or Ryan, I am definitely going to have eyes in the back of my head now that this man is on the loose.

l_155b8993f9e1484caf0bb4d5b4479530.jpg

The scene ends with Neal celebrating in the ring as Raw moves elsewhere.

We cut backstage as we see Alberto Del Rio standing by, ready to speak his mind on his week off from action.

My name is Alberto Del Rio....BUT OF COURSE...You peasants already knew that.

The fans boo as Del Rio continues

This week you the fans have wasted your hard earned money, by Alberto Del Rio not competing in the ring tonight, but it's ok. You see since the Essence of Excellence has joined this company he has been nothing short of excellent. He's stood before and beaten anyone our biast General Manager Teddy Long could put in that ring with him. I have proven that I am indeed the one and ONLY number one contender to the United States Championship.

At Wrestlemania I will achieve what is mine, MY DESTINY. I will once again beat the three men I've already proved I'm better then, and a champion that's undeserving of being called a champion in Wade Barrett. Come this time next week here on UWF RAW I WILL be your United States Champion. I will bring prestige back to a title that has lost it's way ever since Wade Barrett acquired it, I will bring it back to it's former glory. I will walk out of Wrestlemania with Alberto Del Rio's greatest Wrestlemania moment yet.

Cause it doesn't matter if it's Wade Barrett, Tyson Kidd, Hunter, or Roode. As I've said before the variables can change but the results will always be the same, with the Mexican Aristocrat's hand being raised in victory. At Wrestlemania I will do the UNTHINKABLE. I will eliminate every single man until I'm the last man standing in that ring, MY championship belt raised above my head. My competitors doubt me? Look how quickly Hunter and Tyson Kidd tapped out.

He smirks

After Wrestlemania I will be the best champion and the best talent this business has currently on the roster. better then CM Punk, better then Randall Orton, better then Dean Ambrose and the list goes on and on. What happens between CM Punk and Randall Orton at Wrestlemania is irrelevant. Alberto Del Rio will steal the show, and show why he is the face, and DESTINY of not only this company but this industry. After my win at Wrestlemania I will show why I am the simply the most excellent form of superior athlete in this company. I will defeat Wade Barrett for the United States Championship, then will set my eyes towards whoever wins the Undisputed Championship match at Wrestlemania. I will not stop until I am on top, and I will prove that against the Undisputed Champion by taking his title as easily as I'll take Wade Barrett's at Wrestlemania.

He walks off camera smirking.... then suddenly just like last week the cameras begin to go fuzzy, and fade away from the ring and to the code we seen last week.

CODE.png

The code falls through itself just like it did last week, and a screech is heard but this time instead of a message appearing, a new code appears and begins to run down the screen like the first one.

CODE2.png

Once this code finishes playing through itself a new message appears on the screen....

The End Is Closer Than You Think....

The screen goes fuzzy once again taking us back to the ring where Justin Roberts is standing again...

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Ayr, Scotland!

Whats that metronome I hear...
DrewMcIntyre.gif

Roberts: Dreeew McccIntyre!!

Out comes Drew McIntyre as the crowd boo's, McIntyre looks straight down to the ring as the camera pans to the audience which sees members booing. McIntyre walks down before kissing his fingers before stretching his hands out wide.

drewmcintyretaunt.gif

He raises an eyebrow while he begins to turn the corner to the steel steps. McIntyre takes his shirt off, then fakes handing it to a fan and drops it to the ground before climbing up the steps. Drew wipes his feet off then climbs into the ring and extends his arms just as his opponents music begins..

Roberts: And his opponent... From Blackpool, England, United Kingdom!

2we04tc.gif

Roberts: Willliam Reeegal!!

Regality by Jim Johnston cranks the arena speakers and the titantron starts to flicker as William Regal walks out on the stage. He gets a good reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, with his fist clenched and in front of him with a smirk on his face. Regal drops his fist then his expression changes as he begins to march to the ring.

cc9a23356-266x320.jpg

Regal reaches the bottom of the ramp in no time at all, then turns the corner to the steps before climbing them, and wiping off his boots. Regal climbs into the ring, then takes off his jacket as he faces his opponent, then clinches his fist up again.

Justin Roberts: And their opponent... From Manchester, England...

I'VE HAD ENOUGH
wade_barrett_gifSuperCOOL.gif

Roberts: He is the United States Champion! Waaaade Baaarrreeettt!!

"End of Days" blurs through the PA of Raw and a collective sound of groans, be it through the already live mics of the superstars already in the ring, or by the thousands of fans in attendance try and mask the music as out walks the Preston Powerhouse, Wade Barrett. The United States Championship is draped around his waist in all of its glory.

e5fekw.jpg

Barrett shrugs off his jacket and raises his arms in the air yelling "BOOM!" loudly as he looks around the booing audience. As he walks down to the ring he smirks at the front rows, Barrett shakes his head as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, then rubs his wrist with his other hand. Barrett continues around the corner then climbs the steps and steps into the ring, and he poses with one arm in the air, as his music stops.

WilliamRegal2.jpg
VS
WadeBarrett4.jpg
VS
DrewMcIntyre2.jpg

The match begins with Regal, and McIntyre looking to team up on Barrett, but instead Barrett rushes forward and knocks them both down with a double clothesline, then grabs hold of McIntyre's pony tail and pulls him to his feet. Barrett slams his hands down hard on McIntyre's back with a pump handle slam, then grabs him once again and proceeds to throw him out of the ring and out onto the floor.

Cole: McIntyre's hurt I think..

Regal gets to his feet and Barrett turns around then smiles as he begins to stalk the fellow Englishmen. Regal readies himself for a fight, but instead Barrett fakes a punch then kicks Regal in the mid-section, and lifts him up onto his shoulders.

Booker: Dis ain't good..

Barrett lets out a scream then slams Regal down hard for a Wasteland power bomb. Barrett drops down ontop of Regal and goes for the cover!

3....!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, the United States Champion..... Waaaade Barrett!

Barrett gets to his feet then demands his title, then holds it high in the air as the ref holds his hand up as well, showing him as the winner.

_.png

Barrett pulls his arm away from the ref then proceeds to go to the turnbuckle and points to the Wrestlemania sign but suddenly..

*Tyson Kidds theme hits the arena as the crowd immediately turn towards the stage and boo, Kidd appears on stage with a serious look on his face looking around at the stage as he lifts his microphone up*

NXTRookiesmeetTheProsmp4_000170297_448x252.jpg

Tyson Kidd:

Cut the music

*the music dies down as Kidd takes a moment before speaking*

The Road to Wrestlemania, a term used for a long time in our business and all the cliches you can think of have been added to it. Bumps on the road, stops, all of that has been added to try and push the idea of the Road to Wrestlemania. Wrestlemania itself has become something that by itself sells tickets, you don't even have to know who is on the card to know Wrestlemania is going to be big, and that is when people take their shots. Because at the grandest stage of them all they get the chance to show people who wouldn't normally watch every Raw what you are capable of. See a lot of people push home that its the place to cement your name, when in reality for people like me it is the place to get your name out there. Unlike those in this match if I wasn't in this people wouldn't wonder where I was at Mania, Which goes to show just why I unlike all the others Need to win this match. I need to win this match to show everyone that I am exactly what I say I am, the best there is Period. And it is high time I make an impact because every second I'm not, I'm being forgotten over the likes of my opponents at Wrestlemania, Which is why I'm out here right now when everyone in charge in the back hates it ever so much when someone grabs a live mic out here without it being scheduled to the last detail. I don't need Promo time, I don't need contract signings, I don't need a camera and a trained monkey in a suit backstage to ask me "What my thoughts are" All I need...

NXTRookiesmeetTheProsmp4_000169328_448x252.jpg

is that, That ring right there to show why I'm better than everyone wrestling before and after I do. I am the crown-Prince because I am next in line to take over this business, I was trained to be the best by default and at and even after Wrestlemania is over I will be making that clear to every single person who watches. Even though I officially won the Tournament set up, I am actually to a point glad that my match has 4 other people in it. See I already won the tournament but at Wrestlemania is when I need to shine, and what better way to make my name known than by outshining 4 other men. Tyson Kidd has been overlooked for a while now, and while that may drive some crazy it actually gets me more excited. Because unlike those who got their shots before I did, I get to make an impact at the grandest stage of them all. Wrestlemania is the place where feuds end and is usually the culmination of everyones hard work, but for Tyson Kidd it will mark the begginning, the beginning of my reign as the U.S Champion and the beginning of my process to take the throne that is rightfully mine. The Hart Dungeon is known for producing the likes of Jericho, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, and people of that nature but years from now it will only be known for producing the single greatest that ring has ever seen...the name all of you will be talking about after Mania and the name the announcer will be saying after that match...The Crown-Prince...Tyson Kidd.

Barrett narrows his eyes at Kidd standing on the stage and we fade off to our first commerical of the night.

Costco.jpg

Hitler would be proud of their ways.

The fans are excited and at the edge of there seat when it comes time for UWF Monday night Raw fans do not know what to expect when all of a sudden

*Gong*

Fans cheer like crazy as the arena is still lit and it goes into the darkness, when all of a sudden Undertaker's music hits and the fans go crazy as they hear it all of a sudden Undertaker appears and the fans are going crazy. Undertaker makes his way to the ring

th_UNDERTAKER-1.jpg

Undertaker gets to the ring and slowly walks up the steps. He than enters the ring and he look as many people are chanting "Undertaker", a microphone is handed to him as he begins to speak with it.

Undertaker: It has been a while since I have shown my face around these parts. It has been a while since I have competed in this ring. Yet... all these poor souls who thought that they are living a once in a lifetime career, for all those poor souls who though they were safe they are sadly mistaken. I have sat around long enough to see what I know of this place, and all I see is more pathetic humans trying to make something of there lives worth a value. These people feel by winning championship gold. That is will fill the need that they have been wanting, it will fill the emptiness in there life. These people are sadly mistaken, it makes you a hunted man. A man who won't be able to sleep. A man who will keep on fighting to have what you love the most....

So for all the champions out there. For all of you who hold the luster of the championship gold you are not safe. Not only do you have the normal and insignificant people out there chasing after you... You now have a much, much bigger prey. That prey is me, all these small fries, all these hungry men trying to feed there children they are weak. They are nothing but mere mortals trying to become bigger deals above them. It is for me to seek for those who are weak, and clear there souls of all their guilt and wrong doings.

There is one soul in particular who I am interested in. He is a soul that I have known and irritated me for the longest of days.I will name that soul but he knows who he is, but for now every one will know my wrath. Everyone will know what I will go through to claim my prize. As everyone on the roster will soon... Rest....in....peace......

Fans cheer as Taker puts the microphone down by his side as the camera focuses on his face as we cut to the next segement.

The cameras cut to a dark, shadowy place somewhere in a dilapidated brick building. As we pan across the ruins, we see a pile of bricks next to a huge hole in the wall. You can see just outside the ominous wrecking ball waiting to finish its work. Sitting on the pile of bricks is a lone figure; Jesse Neal in black leather pants and no shirt with his hair up in his regular mohawk. In his hands is a bottle of some nondescript alcohol. As the we come closer, he glares at the camera.

Jesse_Neal.jpg

“Ya know, I've been watching the UWF lately. I heard they ACTUALLY had a hardcore title! Well, to say the least, my interest was peaked. BUT imagine my surprise when I saw who was champion...and who they had competing for what was supposed to be a HARDCORE title.â€

Jesse takes a drink from the bottle and wipes his lips with his right arm and begins to laugh a devilish chuckle under his breath.

“Hardcore? HARDcore?! HARDCORE?!!!â€

Neal jumps to his feet and throws the bottle against the wall behind him!

“There isn't a one of them that know what HARDCORE really is!! Now, they have talent, don't get me wrong. They're good on the mic, sure enough! BUT Hardcore? Not a chance.â€

Jesse walks over and picks up a steel chair and glares at the camera.

“UWF...I'm coming and I'm NOT coming alone!â€

He looks at the chair with a sadistic smile on his face.

“And THEN....we find out what HARDCORE really is...â€

Neal smiles at the camera, then, suddenly, scowls, turns and leaves and we go back to the ring for our third match.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Ultimate Warrior!

ultimate-warrior-o.gif

The lights go black as Nightmare begins to play, and the fans give off a mixed reaction not knowing what to think exact. Suddenly out comes The Ultimate Warrior wearing a black leather jacket, and his face painted ready for action. Warrior sprints down to the ramp then slides into the ring and gets back to his feet. Warrior looks around the arena at all the UWF fans then walks over to the turnbuckle and pose for them.

05.jpg

Warriors hops down from the turnbuckle then takes off his jacket hanging it on the ropes,then motions for his opponent to come out.

Roberts: And his opponent, Ultramantis Black!

Tearing the Veil from Grace by Cradle of Filth hits the PA system and Ultramantis Black steps out on the stage and stares at the fans as they loudly boo him. He walks down to the ring ignoring the fans completely with his staff in hand.

ultramantis-black.jpg

Ultramantis Black continues down the ramp then rounds the corner, and looks at his opponent in the ring before climbing up the steps. Mantis puts his staff in the steps then steps onto the apron and climbs into the ring with his opponent..

thUltimate_Warrior26.jpg
VS
UltraMantis_Black5.jpg

Ding!!!

The match begins with Ultramantis running at Ultimate Warrior but he clotheslines Black hard. Black gets back up but Warrior hits him with lefts and rights. He backs Black into a corner than he irish whips him into the other corner, running right behind him, and as soon as Black hits the corner, he is met by a clothesline from Warrior. Black hits the mat and is out. Warrior picks him up and throws him to the ropes, and than throws him up for a Gorilla Press Drop. Warrior than bounces off the ropes and hits a Running Splash.

3!!!

Roberts: And here is your winner, Ultimate Warrior!

34ultimatewarrior_480x480.jpg

Warrior continues to celebrate and our cameras fade away from the ring going to the backstage area...

The fans have been waiting to hear from one of the other three participants from the match as suddenly the camera cuts away to Stone Cold Steve Austin on the titantron screen.

hqdefault.jpg

The crowd begins booing the Texas Rattlesnake intensely.

Stone Cold: Two weeks, John. Aside from a few smart-ass comments at the contract signing, you've been absolutely silent regarding our match at Wrestlemania. You whined and cried about not having a spot on the card and you passionately clamored for a match, and I, out of the goodness of my heart granted you your wish. And what thanks have I gotten for it? You have acted completely indifferent, leaving my comments unanswered, acting as if I haven't spoken a word to you, acting like you were never given the match you so desired. What are you doing that's so much more important than treating this match like it's special? Playing Gears of War? Watching Dexter? Whatever it is that yer doin', I'm damn sick of the disrespect and apparently someone in upper management is as well because tonight, five days before Wrestlemania, Stone Cold Steve Austin and John Cena will stand across the ring from each other. Not ta' sign a contract this time either son, I'm teamin' with See Em Punk, yer teamin' with Randy Orton, and I promise ya this, I'm gonna beat the ever living piss out of you.

When the match was made, I figured you or Randy would've jumped at the opportunity ta' tell me and Punk how badly we were gonna get our asses whipped because of all yer years of being the flag bearers of the Dubya Dubya E, the measuring sticks for what made a true top tier superstar, because you two are good friends that came into the business together and we haven't been on the same page since day one. But ya didn't say any of that, did ya? Nope, once again the Doctor didn't have anything ta' say and Randy, well I guess he thought he was a Marine again because he's just plain gone AWOL. So ya know what, maybe there won't be a tag team match tonight, maybe Theodore Long will make tonight Stone Cold versus See Em Punk for the Undisputed Championship as compensation for you leaving me hanging for not only Raw, but Wrestlemania, John.

Ya hear voices, Randy? Well you and Chris Young have somethin' in common then, that and I could whip either one of yer asses on any given day of the week. But until I run across him in a dark alley, I'll have ta' settle for you, and trust me, I will be whippin' yer ass. I'll whip yer ass so hard your damn ears'll pop and the only thing you'll hear at the end of the night will be ringing. The bottom line is this, the time for talkin' is over, it's time ta' open up some business.

The titantron screen goes blank after Austin finishes talking, and the crowd go nuts.

Justin Roberts stands up from his seat then begins to do the introductions for the next match up..

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The tron lights up in a white color but then it goes to the black and those purple wings that we've seen in the past show up. Light Out by Hollywood Undead starts to play through the arena speakers.

Austin_Aries_Signature_by_TH3EPiC1.png

Austin Aries comes out the back with an angry look on his face. Aries is wearing his wrestling gear as he pulls his hands up in air while he´s walking down the ring.

aries.jpg

Justin Roberts: From Minneapolis Minnesota, he is Double A.... Austin... Aries!

Booker: This should be a good match-up Cole, Austin sounded pumped earlier in the week!
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME....
a23omb.gif

The cameras all set to the top of the stage and the Rated "R" Superstars music plays.

Justin Roberts: From Toronto Ontario Canada, he is the Rated "R" Superstar..... Edge!

But Edge is still nowhere to be seen. A Double looks at the referee and tells him to start the match. Edge's music stops and the bell is inevitably rung. A Double stands in the center of the ring and throws his hands up in the air once more.

Cole: Well, if he's just late, he needs to hurry up, he got a ten count!

DING DING DING!

Booker: I don't believe this. What a waste of time.

10!

DING DING DING!

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner as a result of a count out, Austin Aries!

Double A runs about the ring and acts like he just won a hard fought match up.

aries2.jpg

Aries runs up the ramp pumping his fist as if he's won the World championship, and one last time before he disappears behind the certain he screams "I DID IT", then leaves the arena empty once again, and we're forced to go to Micheal Cole, and Booker.

Cole: Well that was sure strange wouldn't you say Booker?

Booker: You're tellin me! Where da hell is Edge, and better yet... What da hell is Austin Aries on?

Cole goes to reply to Booker's question but is cut off by...

*static* MISTERRR…. *static*

[video=youtube;jXZ2qBAXJ6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ2qBAXJ6s[/video]

The crowd pop for the theme of Mr. Anderson who makes his way out from the back in a tank top and jeans. He’s chewing gum, as is typical, and walking with a confident swagger. He jogs up the steel steps, not wasting any time, before posing for his microphone and having it drop from the ceiling into his hand. He waits for his music to die before beginning to speak.

Anderson: …Are there any assholes in the building tonight?

A mixed reaction from the crowd as Anderson takes a few paces in a circle, clearly pumped up.

Anderson: UWF…where it’s at I’ve been told. Where the best of the best have come to work this trade and where the rest fall to the side. Huh? Hmm? What’s that now? The “best†have come to work for UWF? The “best†jumped ship? The “best†are currently working this here company, this here show, 1 week from Wrestlemania and I only just got the freakin’ call?!

Mixed reaction from the crowd, some pro Anderson, some anti his rage and pro management.

Anderson: Hey you know what? It’s ok. It’s really fine, I’ve been around the block, this aint my first rodeo if you follow me and I know that with a microphone in my hand I get make sure that when Wrestlemania comes to pass people will not be talking about the Undisputed Champion and people will not be talking about any matches that “stole the showâ€, no, people will be talking about this couple of minutes. People will be asking “when does he get his shot?â€. People will crave only an asshole to come to steer this ship right and there is only one asshole I know of who can get the job done. MISTERRRRRR…

The crowd all chant along.

Anderson:…ANDERSON! An-der-son…see I hail from a little place called Green Bay, Wisconsin and we like to call it title town. When New England win the Lombardi trophy they say it’s going to Brady country, when Green Bay lift that trophy they say it’s coming…home. This asshole feels like there’s been something missing for the last couple years, I’ve been in a post-Favre blip but just like my boy, the discount double check champ, I’m coming back a little stronger. A little faster. A little wiser. A hell of a lot more asshole. They say it’s ok to walk and talk like I do if you can back it up so I suppose it’s cool to make it clear just how the landscape of this company is REALLY going to change after Wrestlemania. If anyone happens to disagree feel free to make your feelings known but it’s time the people had an asshole to really look up to. A champion to look up to. Perhaps a champion that no-one could…dispute?

The crowd throw up another mixed reaction for Anderson as the lights come up in the arena and Anderson finishes his speech and throws his mic to the rafters and raises his arms to the crowd, a smirk on his face.

Dean Ambrose is pacing back and forth in the locker room mumbling to himself when Josh Matthews come in.

Josh Matthews Excuse me Dean.

Dean Ambrose: Get the hell out of here can't you see I'm busy!

Josh immediately starts to leave with the camera man before Dean speaks up again.

No wait you, you can stay here.

Dean brings the camera man back in and holds the camera directly into his face.

dean14.jpg

Last week. Last week I lost. No last week people think I lost. To the untrained eye, people saw Randy Orton beat me in that ring at my own game but I want you to take a good look at him tonight. Look long and hard at him and you'll notice something. As he comes walking down that ramp giving off the vibe that he won last week, just think to yourself, did he really? Yes he pinned me, I got RKO'd and I lost but so did Randy Orton. I lost a match. I've lost a match before and I'll probably lose another in the future but Randy Orton lost so much more. I took him to his limit. I messed his head up pretty bad and not just with a steel chair no I did some serious psychological damage. He may not even realize it yet or try and deny it but sooner or later it will catch up with him. His career has just been shortened. This is one of many many future spats we will get into I can tell. You could say I've planted the seeds to something diabolical. It's in his mind and over time it will keep growing and growing until it bursts out of his skull. Randy Orton is not the same man!

Dean calms down a bit just sitting in silence with his head held down before he starts to speak again.

Last week was only the beginning. Last week everyone saw me standing tall to end the show. That was the first of many things that must come together for a new era to begin. An era of dominance, dysfunction, an era of Dean Ambrose!

Dean stares at the camera dead eyed for a bit before he seemingly snaps back to normal and gets right back in the cameras face.

I have a big match ahead of me and I'll be completely honest, It's a little nerve racking. Not for the reasons you may think though no, no, no, no, no. I always get a little excited before a Hardcore title match. I have so many ideas of just what exactly I want to do. But there is only so much pain that the human body can take. The ref will surely stop me before I get to do it all so I have to prioritize what I want to be done to Joey or Black. It‘s quite honestly the only downfall of Hardcore matches. With more weapons comes more options. The fact that we are so close to Wrestlemania is only getting me more and more excited.

Dean lets go of the camera and starts walking to the corner of the locker room. He grabs a pair of scissors and starts rubbing them.

Some people like to think of me as crazy. Hell I can admit I can come off that way to the untrained minds. Many people think I take things too far. I was once in a hardcore match with a huge fan favorite. This guy was my best friend growing up. We entered the wrestling business together and were seen as the future of professional wrestling. We were going places. It was only proper to have us two face off in a match to prove who was the top dog. Me and him beat the hell out of each other. He wouldn’t give up and neither would I. I ended his career that night. I broke his spine and suddenly I’m the bad guy! People were going crazy for me and then this happens and I get shunned for a bit. No matter how much people hate someone, if they suffer and career ending injury everyone suddenly cares for them. If Ultramantis Black and Joey Ryan want to go toe to toe with me then that’s exactly what they‘re in for. Yeah I can get a little out of hand sometimes if need be. If they stay down then we won’t have a problem. If they try to get back up, Well you’ll see soon enough.

The camera fades to black as we head back to the announcers

Cole:Well it seems that it's time for our main event so with that... We're going to send you off to Justin Roberts, for a match that shouldn't disppoint like the rest tonight...

Booker: I hope so Cole.. I'm pissed right now! I could be do spinaroonies!

With that music begins to play over the PA System..

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!!!

Sequence-01_.gif

"Voices" by Rev Theory begins to play throughout the arena, and the crowd reaction viciously with boo directed at Randy Orton; Orton comes walking out wearing only a t-shirt and his wrestling trunks. Orton is simply staring forward as he walks down the ramp

Justin Roberts: The following Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from St.Louis Missouri weighing in at 265 pounds...Randy Orton.

fff.jpg

Orton runs up the steel steps and steps into the ring Walking over to the and stepping up on the second rope but as he stands up he simply stares at the crowd not making any pose. Orton steps down and immediately his partners entrance begins.

HUSTLE...LOYALTY...RESPECT!

CenaWordLife.gif

The fans leap to their feet as John Cena emerges from the backstage area, not as over the top as usual but he begins working the crowd with the fans going absolutely nuts he stands at the top of the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from West Newbury Massachusetts, weighing in at 260 pounds: John Cena.

normal_vlcsnap-00624.png

Cena salutes the crowd before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Right as he stands he looks at Orton both men staring each other down, when the glass breaking gets boths attention.

104891_o.gif

As the familiar sound of glass shattering emits from the speakers of the PA system, the Texas Rattlesnake storms out from behind the curtain and begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, First: From Victoria Texas weighing in at 252 pounds Stone Cold Steve Austin.

stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

He ignores the fans on both sides of him that are trying to touch him or get a high five, instead keeping his eyes fixated on the ring as he turns and makes his way up the steel steps, stepping onto the apron and walking along it before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He looks at his opponents for a moment before climbing the second rope...

LOOK IN MY EYYYYES!!!
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?!

GIF.gif

Austin turns his head towards the stage as his entrance was interrupted while "Cult of Personality" blasts through the PA system and some of the fans get to their feet cheering, while others remain seated booing the Straight Edge Savior.

Justin Roberts: And his partner, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the UWF Undisputed Champion...CM Punk

CM Punk comes walking out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, along with the UWF Championship in his hand. Punk begins to walk down the ramp with a smile on his face. Punk climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as everyone in the ring is looking at him.

CM-Punk-1.jpg

Punk jumps down and hands his championship belts to the referee, who in turn hands them out of the ring, and gets ready to start the match.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Orton reluctently steps out of the ring with a scowl on his face, Austin is arguing with Punk about who is going to Start. Punk motions with his hand to give Austin the floor, but right as Austin turns to face Cena Punk goes forward and kicks Cena in the sternum. Austin is about to run forward to get Punk out but the referee stops him and sends him to the ring apron.

Cole: And here we go, the final main event until Wrestlemania. What a match we have in store.
Booker: Austin and Punk having some trouble there, could comeback to haunt em later on in his match Cole.

Punk whips Cena to the ropes, as Cena bounces off he goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks his head and catches his arm coming in. Punk turns under the arm and in that motion hooks Cenas head twisting him around and hitting a neckbreaker in the middle of the ring. Cenas head bounces off the mat, as he gets to his feet Punk has stood up and is staring down Orton.

Booker: here we go cole these two going to go at it

Cena manages to get to his feet and turns Punk around hitting him with a right hand, Cena whips him to the corner and runs right after behind him. Punk grabs the top rope and leaps up to cause Cena to go under him but when he drops down Cena catches him on his shoulders. However Punk starts to elbow him, on the side of the jaw over and over again until Cena drops him to his feet. Cena quickly goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks it and as both men turn around Punk hits a high kick to the side of Cenas skull which makes a loud smack. Cena drops down and Punk hooks the leg

Cena kicks out after the three, the bell rings as the crowd seems unsure on how to react.

Cole: what, that’s it.

Punks music hits as he stands up and the referee lifts his hands up in the air.

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin

0.jpg

Booker: That was a message Cole, to show Orton just as quick as the RKO can do it, Punk can put you on the floor any time he wants.

Punk walks over to Austin then spins him around and offers his hand out, with the UWF Championship in his other hand. Austin looks at his hand, then looks over at the UWF Championship, and the crowd goes completely nuts. Punk holds the title up above his head, and says "Beat Cena, and We'll do it again". The final image we see is Punk with the Championship up, and Austin looking up at it with their opponents laid out.

Credits:

Hunter:warrior/Mantis
Lewb: Aries vs Edge
SBS: Ryder v RTruth
Rey: Tag
Everything Else: ITCHWEED

OOC: Tell your girlfriends to blow me, and we'll be even for the amount I got fucked around with TTing this week. 8D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Despite the lack of TT'ing, you still managed to put on a great show. I myself am among those that didn't TT this go around, but I assure you that won't be happening again. Glad I submitted my promo in enough time to make it on to the show, hopefully everyone that reads the show gets some enjoyment out of it especially since the Austin/Cena feud has become one-sided.

A lot of great promos on this show, hats off to the respective tt'ers and kudos to rey, SBS, lewb, and Hunter for their help on the writing side of things. Hope everyone TT's like crazy for Wrestlemania.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Well with the lack of TTing you still managed to put on a good show. The burying of the first match made me LOL. At least we got a new crop of people coming in and making things more interesting. Whoever plays Jesse Neal has no idea what he's in for.

Lewb

Reaction score
The TT'ing was a crock of shit this week so considering that, the show is pretty tight. Lets rip it up for mania guys.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
There is pretty much nothing lef for me to say, I agree on most of things that were said higher.

Although, I enjoyed reading this. My match with Edge was looking but but what can I expect when hunter did not TT?

Alright, lets start TTing for Mania guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.