UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
When it comes to something like this, you can always tell when there isn't any ambition or desire put into it. Basically it got done to get done. And I don't blame the staff for that. U get back what u put in.

My problem is that the guys who don't show up continue to get booked and then dont show up again. It's a vicious cycle.

Maybe after Wrestlemania we'll see something different

BDC

Reaction score
Maybe after Wrestlemania we'll see something different

Booyah! That something different is HERE!
Jesse_Neal.jpg

And great show guys. Gotta respect the work considering the effort from the TTers. But, it's all been said before...

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
This was a nice show. Promo heavy but this is right before Wrestlemania so it is understandable. Really enjoyed the Anderson and Kidd promos those were really awesome too me. Excited to be apart of UWF should be a fun ride.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I lulzed at all the burying and it should be so. If you dont TT you get buried.

Great show Itch wish i would of replied soon enough to write the Main Event i would of done sick with it

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Sorry for no-showing :(

Great show guys!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Raw April 24th Card

uwfrawcopy.png

Tuesday April 24th, 2012 Card
"Where it all begins again"

Tonight UWF is reborn. And it is reborn in the greatest city in the world, New York City in the World's most famous arena; Madison Square Garden. It's already been announced that every former Champion had been stripped of their respective Championships, and tonight they will be given the oppourtunity to reclaim them. Not only that, but the first Main Event of the new UWF era will be off the charts. The vacant World Championship will be on the line as "The Viper" Randy Orton squares off aganist Wade Barrett and the self-proclaimed "Best in The World". All this and more on the relaunch of UWF's Tuesday Night Raw.

267px-Britney_Spears_MSG.jpg

8-Man #1 Contender's Tournament

General Manager Theodore Long not only announced the World Championship Main Event, but he also announced that there will be an Eight Man Number One Contenders tournament to decide who will face the World Heavyweight Champion at the next Pay-Per-View.​

30dc8xd.jpg
vs
25s0wic.jpg

The Undertaker vs The Miz

These two men don't have an extensive history in terms of in ring action, but when an oppourtunity at the World Championship is on the line, none of that matter. The Undertaker is looking to reclaim what's his; the Holy Grail of Professional Wrestling while The Miz is looking to prove why he is the "Most Must See Wrestler in all of UWF". Who will win this clash?

55rvyv.jpg
vs
ztirzq.jpg

Ultimate Warrior vs Cody Rhodes

The World Warrior is back in UWF and is looking for success that he's never reached before. But to get there, he has to go through the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has been rumored to have undergone a sadistic change which will make him more dangerous than ever. Who will win and move on, "The Bringer of Nightmares" or "The Grotesque One"?​

b5igy9.jpg
vs
iwj9qe.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs "Double A" Austin Aries

The last time we saw these two men, Steve Austin was destroying John Cena at Wrestlemania and Aries was winning the Money in The Bank briefcase, assuring him a Championship match whenever he so chooses. Tonight is not about Wrestlemania though, tonight is about moving forward and about the World Championship. When "The Rattlesnake" and "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" meet in the ring, it's sure to be a classic.​

qqtpp1.jpg
vs
w15pjr.jpg

Chris Jericho vs Paul London

Chris Jericho hasn't been seen in UCW since being fired earlier in the year, but now he's back and looking for success. He faces a very game Paul London, who may be a household name, but he may very well be on his way. It'll be interesting to see which Chris Jericho we see, the care free Y2J or the suit clad "Best in The World at Everything He Does", and how will London respond?​

EuropeanChampionship.png

UWF European Championship​

htchvk.jpg
vs
vy1eyo.jpg

Honky Tonk Man vs Antonio Cesaro

At Wrestlemania, Antonio Cesaro retained his European Championship. Sadly for him, Cesaro was stripped of his title in the purge. But now Cesaro has a chance to make history. He can become a 3-time UWF European Champion. But in his way stands the Honky Tonk Man, a legend in this business who has recieved a golden chance in his debut. Who will leave as the overseer of all things European?

7635-1.png

UWF Hardcore Championship

2624mtt.jpg
vs
33kda1h.jpg

Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose​

Like Cesaro, Dean Ambrose was also successful in retaining his Championship at Wrestlemania, and like Cesaro he was also stripped. But now he has a chance to regain a title he never lost when he goes one on one with the submission specalist Daniel Bryan. In what is sure to be an unbeliavable match, who will leave ruling the Hardcore domain?

UWF Undisputed Championship​

WWE.png
WWEWHC.png

xgehk2.jpg
vs
24pj6l4.jpg
vs
s2cdv4.jpg

CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

At Wrestlemania, CM Punk defeated Randy Orton in the Main Event of the evening. Afterwards, Punk laid the belt down in the ring and walked out. Little did most people know, Punk's contract expired and he planned on leaving. In a very familiar turn of events, Punk resigned with UWF rather quickly and Teddy Long has decided to give him the same chance he has given every other former Champion. But he must face two men he knows very well. He faces Randy Orton, who he has an exhaustive history with. But he also must face Wade Barrett, the only man to pin CM Punk in the past year. This is a very combustable Main Event, who will leave as the new Undisputed Champion?​

We will also hear from:

Cody Rhodes
Antonio Cesaro
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Anyone else who feels like speaking

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'll be throwing a promo in as DiBiase if you guys have got my request to join?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Looks like a good a show to give UWF a new start.

Facing Dresden for the first time will be interesting.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Reporting for duty and ready to become first ever three time UWF European Champion. First 3 time champ in UWF if I do I believe.

Looking forward to that challenge, and the rest of the show looks great. Let's get going guys, get this new era off to a good start.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Considering I said I would join as HTM if they this thing actually got rolling... Not sure how these shows are going to go or who's actually going keep TTing.

However, I can't argue with title matches so I'm all in.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Facing Chase's Jericho. This should be a beauty

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Good card. I've never faced Hoov before but I look forward to it. I'll get a TT up tonight (3 AM).

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Good card. I've never faced Hoov before but I look forward to it. I'll get a TT up tonight (3 AM).

I'm gonna put one up in about an hour or so so you'll be replying to me hoss! :p Haha I've never faced you so its gonna be interesting. My first match here and it's against Dean Ambrose for the Hardcore Championship? I only have one this to say to that....

YES! YES! YES!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Alright should be a good show. Anyways who do I send the promo too lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.