UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 4th Card!

Nice, got Kendrick. This one should be interesting.

Daniels vs Morrison will be a good match-up, small show but understandable.

Look forward to Sam/Shawn going at it!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 27th Edition

That Mankind promo was EPIC. Caught me eye instantly. Good work, man.

The show was short, but was a PPV Fallout, which the writers don't even need to do. Cody/Morrison again is surely going to deliver. And I can't wait for the Rumble. Going to go ALL OUT.

I'm ready for the next show already!

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Was looking forward to a nice TT session this week, but I'll just write and epic promo for this week. Either way, Curt Hawkins is going to continue the Party on Raw.

Small card but the one match that stands out the most to me is Daniels and Morrison. I know from first hand that Daniels will not back down. If he wants to come at you, and go back and forth, he will. Will be keeping my eye on that thread.

Wonder who is playing Cesaro but I guess I'll find out. Interested to see what they can do.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh God! To feud with BDC again would be amazing! Perhaps we can rekindle that old year long rivalry kind of eh BDC?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I've been on such a hot streak, and now I really have to prove that I deserve it. Not going to lie, I feel very honoured to be TTing against Dod, I have no problem losing to such a great TTer if I happen to lose(Hopefully not! :p) I'm looking forward to that so much, and it's main event, expect a nice TT session people.

Rest of the show looks good, I should have a promo for Daniels for this show. I wasn't exactly sure what to say last week, but now I know exactly what to say.

BDC

Reaction score

Oh God! To feud with BDC again would be amazing! Perhaps we can rekindle that old year long rivalry kind of eh BDC?

Oh, man. You got that right! A little different than the Shizz (inside joke) but Mankind is pumped for a showdown!!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Seriously, if all of you thought you saw some good shit before. You ain't seen nothing yet!

We gon rape that Ziggler/Jarrett stuff! 8D

Reactions: 1 person

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 4th Edition

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday December 4th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the longest running weekly episodic show in UWF history, Tuesday Night Raw. I am "Sir" Michael Cole and to my right as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler. And King, do we have a great show planned for tonight!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's right Cole. Tonight, we will see Christopher Daniels take on John Morrison in what is to be an exciting contest.

Cole: Yes Jerry, also tonight, we will witness the return of Antonio Cesaro. I personally cannot wait for that.

King: Ugh! Anyway, last week, we had several huge announcements made. First, it was announced that Cody Rhodes will once again defend his UWF Championship aganist John Morrison at the Royal Rumble. But in order to gain a rematch, Morrison has to relinquish his United States Championship.

Cole: That's not all. How about the shocking challenge made by our General Manager D'Angelo Dinero? The Pope has challenged The Rock to a match at The Royal Rumble. And tonight, The Rock will respond!

King: But up first, we are going to hear from Christian, fresh off a victory over James Storm at Survivor Series. And I'm told that's coming up right now!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: Last Sunday night, I once again did what I said I would do. After finally ridding Raw of "Stone Cold' Steve Austin, something I also said I would do all those months ago, I've now rid Raw of James Storm as well. Two beer guzzling rednecks have found themselves stepping inside the ring with Captain Charisma, only to be on the end of two painful yet deserved endings to their Raw careers. I warned both Steve and James leading up to each respective match that I would be seeking my vengeance and one... more... World Championship match, but they both wouldn't listen. Both were either too intoxicated to comprehend my warnings or they were just too ignorant to believe them. Nonetheless I sent one falling twenty feet through the roof of a Cell, while the other had a beer bottle smashed across his skull, something I have been criticised for this past week. It was quoted that I took the easy way out against James Storm, but the fact is I should never have been wasting my time with him to begin with. He stuck his nose where it didn't belong and therefore he paid the price. End of story!

Christian is resoundingly booed by the crowd, but as usual he shrugs it off comfortably.

Christian: What I like to refer to as "the biggest travesty in UWF history" occurred at The Great American Bash, and I am very close to putting it to bed once and for all. For those of who you have forgotten my three step plan to seeking my vengeance, allow me to remind you of my progress since my triumphant Clash of Champions return. Step number one was to have the incompetent Teddy Long removed as Raw General Manager, a move that I put in motion before my injury and one that was continued by the Raw roster. The moment Teddy caught wind of my imminent return, he packed his bags, left the company and hasn't been seen since. I've never been a fan of Teddy Long ever since our time in the WWE when he continued to ignore my claims for one... more... World Championship match. No matter what I did, no matter how clearly I deserved a title shot, he continued to push me aside, and he did the same here too. Eventually Teddy had no option but to give me one... more... World Championship match after I beat Steve on Raw, but all it turned out to be was an elaborate plan between Teddy, Steve, and the official to shut me up.

That night still bothers Christian as he knows he hasn't found closure quite yet, but he manages to move on without any trouble.

Christian: Now step number two was simple - beat "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and end his Raw career. As we all know, I did just that at the King of the Ring pay-per-view in the final match of the night. It was one of the toughest matches of my career, but I warranted the win after the world experienced one of the most jaw dropping moments in the company's short history. Since falling twenty feet and collapsing into the ring, Steve, much like his pal Teddy Long, hasn't been seen in UWF since, which brings me to the third and final step. It's the step I would've completed at Survivor Series, resulting in me standing here as UWF Champion, if it wasn't for James Storm interrupting my celebration and D'Angelo Dinero having the genius idea of turning it into a match. But as far as I'm concerned, the inevitable is just being delayed, and now it's time to stop beating around the bush. A month ago I came out here and demanded D'Angelo come out here and give me what I deserve. I demanded one... more... World Championship match, but instead I got James. But now? Now I'm going to get what I want! So D'Angelo... do the right thing. Do the right thing and give me one... more...

Just like a month ago, Christian is interrupted. Whether it's an interruption he's pleased about is about to be seen.

Missstttteeerrrr.....

Cole: It Can't Be!

[video=youtube;LnEtP_hgyKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEtP_hgyKg[/video]

The stage begins to fill up with blue smoke and all the lights in the arena dim. A select few in the arena know just who is returning tonight, but everyone gets up out of their seats when the one and only Mister Ken Anderson makes his way out onto the stage. Anderson smiles as all the people chant "Anderson". Anderson motions for them to quiet down as he throws his right arm into the sky and down comes his trademark house mic.

embed_-_mr_anderson_969505a.jpg

Mr. Anderson: From Green Bay, Wisconsion! Mister....Anderson!!!

Anderson throws the house mic into the air and the fans chant "Anderson"

Mr. Anderson: ANDERSON!!!!

The fans continue to pop as Christian looks on confused.

Mr.Anderson: Now Christian, I can tell by the look on your face that you're confused. Or constipated, I don't know. Eat some bran buddy. Either way, I'm sure you're sick and tired of people coming out here, interrupting you month after month. But what you need to realize Christian is, I'm an asshole, interrupting people is what I do! I know all you want is one...more...World Championship match. As a matter of fact, everyone here knows it. The boys in the back know it, D'Angelo Dinero knows it, Johnny B. Badd knows it. My point is, we all know it, because you won't shut up about it. But if my memory serves me correctly, you already had your shot. Isn't that right Christian? As a matter of fact, you took that shot from...geez, who was it?

Anderson snaps his fingers, feigning thought.

Mr.Anderson: That's right, you took that shot from me! You see way back at Starrcade, I became Number One Contender to the UWF Championship and I was damn sure going to win that belt when I got my shot. But lo and behold, an injury sidelined me. And I know what you're going to say, "Mr. Anderson getting injured? That's a shocker". Well keep your mouth shut. Needless to say, the higher ups wished me luck in my future endeavors and you were handed a title shot, MY title shot! I had to sit back at home in Green Bay and watch you wrestle at the Great American Bash for My Championship. And worst thing of all, you lost! Had I gotten in the ring, I would still be UWF Champion to this day! Through all of that, you never heard me complain. I never pulled a Kurt Angle and rambled on Twitter, I never cried over spilled milk, because Christian, unlike you, I am not a whiny little bitch! Do you want to know what I did? I trained. I got better, I got stronger. I knew when I came back, I would come back better than ever. And I would set my eyes on you for taking my golden opportunity, an opportunity handed to you on a silver platter might I remind you; and wasting it! And after I'm done with you Christian, there won't be one...more..World Championship Match in your future, but there will be one less Canadian jackass on RAW. And then, I will set my sights back on the UWF Championship. And when the smoke clears, the next UWF Champion will be Mister.....

Anderson pauses for dramatic effect as the fans chant his name.

Mr. Anderson: Anderson!

One more pause just to soak it all in.

Mr. Anderson: ANDERSON!!!

Anderson throws his mic into the air as Feedback begins to play and he and Christian stare each other down. This is where RAW heads to its first commercial.

====================

Eve-Torres-eve-torres-15443060-400-350.jpg

====================

As commercials come to an end the camera’s come back to an interview space backstage. Socal Val stands alone in front of the camera with a worried smile on her face. It appears that ‘The’ Brian Kendrick has not appeared to his own interview yet. Val chuckles nervously before starting.

“He..Hello UWF, I’m Socal Val, and I’m supposed to be interviewing Brian Kendrick right now... I’m afraid he’s nowhere to be...â€￾

At that time Kendick walks into scene on his cell phone.

“What do you mean you’re not at the arena!? WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN!?!?... If I lose to David because you messed up the plan, you’re not going to like the repercussions Zeke! YOU WILL NOT.... Hello?? DAMMIT I HATE THE SERVICE IN THIS SHITHOLE!â€￾

Socal Val looked at Kendrick bewildered. She sighed trying to save the interview... and her career.

“Brian.. Brian if I may.. If I can just get a word...â€￾

“What did you just call me?â€￾

“Brian... That’s your name...â€￾

“no.. no.. no.. My name, my dear misguided fool, is ‘THE’ Brian Kendrick.. My name is United States Champion.. My name is Genius!!â€￾

Val looks to “geniusâ€￾ near insulted before asking her fist question.

“Tonight you fight the Animal Batista, any thoughts about opponent?â€￾

“To ask, Val, if I have a thought about that loss streak that is my opponent is like to ask if Michelangelo had a thought when sculpted David. That’s like asking Ryback if he wants a sandwich. In fact for me to tell you about every thought I’ve had about that sad sack in the past couple of days.. I’d have to write you a book. A book you couldn’t even begin to phantom. So to your answer your, Val, Yes I have many thoughts about my opponent tonight. The most important being that dumbfounded look on his face when my Genius plan comes together.â€￾
Val pauses a moment to take in the words of “Theâ€￾ Brian Kendrick. When his words of ‘the plan’ come up her eyes

glimmered as she asked her next question.

“What’s this plan of yours? Can I know?â€￾

Kendrick laughs a bit before responding.

interview7.png

“You know what, sure, why not... It’s not like Davey really understands the English language.. You see, the plan is very simple... So much so that so called Animal could pull it off. I’m going to walk down that ramp way and I’m going to fight the Animal alone. Only I’m not going to be alone. You see somewhere in the crowd lies my ace in the hole. Big Zeke Jackson is watching closely for his opportune moment to strike. I have no worries about this match. It’s all about the message tonight.. “Theâ€￾ Brian Kendrick. Your United States Champion."

Val looks at Kendrick very confused.

“Wait you’re the United States Champion??? Did I miss a house show?â€￾

Brian only smiles walking her through his mental thoughts.

“No.. No.. Val, you didn’t miss anything my dear. I am currently not the United States Champion. However, my mind is set to becoming the next United States Champion.. Therfore..â€￾

He paused laughing maniacally looking directly into the camera.

“Pope, I am THE Unites States Champion, and you can’t stop me! THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER!!â€￾

interviewover2.png

With that he roughly pushes the interviewer behind him as he walked off camera, Val left looking hurt and angry at the man. The nerve of him to push her out of the way and leaving so abruptly; she looked back at the camera huffing a bit.

“Well you heard it first.. Let’s go to the ring to see the action!â€￾

And with that the camera changes to the ramp way where the match between Batista and The Brian Kendrick is about to begin.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Venice, California, weighing in at 180 pounds; "The" Brian Kendrick!

[video=youtube;ePwM4WzborQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePwM4WzborQ[/video]

The theme music of "The" Brian Kendrick begins to play and the fans give off a mixed reaction for the very unique superstar. Kendrick walks out onto the stage, wearing his trademark white jacket and white wrestling trunks. Tonight, there is no Ezekiel Jackson. Going solo, Kendrick flails his arm around rhytmetically, ignoring everything that's going on around him

the-brian-kendrick_crop_340x234.jpg

Kendrick continues to saunter down the ramp. He soon enters the ring, where Kendrock removes his jacket and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Washington, DC, weighing in at 326 pounds; he is "The Animal" Batista!

YEEEAAAHHHH!

105778anigif8.gif

Batista's entrance music 'I Walk Alone' by Saliva hits the PA system and the big brute himself walks out on the the stage. He walks around the stage with great intensity before doing his signature machine gun pyro posturing. With the final bang Batista begins to walk down the ramp. Once ringside he grabs himself one of many chairs that litter the ringside area. He then jogs up the ring steps and steps between the ropes before heading up the top rope and flexing his guns. Batista steps down ready for action.

The bell rings and Batista tries to lock up with Brian Kendrick. Kendrick is a self-proclaimed “geniusâ€￾ so he knows to avoid that. Kendrick responds by striking Batista in the back of the leg with a low kick. Batista grabs the back of his leg as Kendrick quickly strikes with another one. His drops Batista to a knee and allows Kendrick to run the far ropes behind Batista and come back at The Animal, taking Batista down with a chop block from behind. The Animal grabs his knee as he falls to the canvas and Kendrick goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Batista powers out!

Kendrick goes flying after Batista’s kick out, but the genius gets back to his feet. Batista grabs his knee but manages to get back to his. The Animal goes for a clothesline but Kendrick runs at him and ducks under it before delivering a low dropkick to Batista’s knee. Batista drops down again and Kendrick is able to apply a front face lock before performing a snap DDT, sending Batista face first onto the canvas. Kendrick then goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out again!

Cole: “Theâ€￾ Brian Kendrick has implemented a brilliant strategy so far. Take out the big man’s leg and you take away his power.

King: He may be trying to tighten up a hamstring!

After the kick out, Kendrick gets back to his feet. Batista rolls to a knee and Kendrick stands over the Animal, throwing a right hand directly into Batista’s face. The blow does almost no damage, so Kendrick decides to throw another right hand. This one does no damage either. Kendrick backs up, using the near ropes as a way to gather momentum before running back at Batista. The Animal is ready for him and gets back to his feet, lowering his head and sending Kendrick flying with a back body drop. Kendrick’s back hits the mat hard and Batista goes over to him, grinding his forearm in his face before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Kendrick kicks out!

Batista quickly grabs Kendrick by the head, lifting the “geniusâ€￾ off his feet before hoisting him onto his shoulder and hitting a running powerslam. Batista hooks the leg and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Kendrick rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Batista’s raw power may be too much for Kendrick to overcome!

Batista gets off Kendrick and takes a few steps backwards towards the far corner. Batista drops to a three point stance and waits for Kendrick get to his feet…

King: Batista’s got that look in his eye!

Batista begins to foam at the mouth as Kendrick begins to stir. The Animal cannot wait to deliver this impactful move. Kendrick pulls himself to his feet and Batista immediately runs out of the corner, looking for the Spear. Before Batista can connect, Kendrick is able to leapfrog the Animal and perform a sunset flip, bringing the big man to the canvas with a cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and Kendrick immediately kicks Batista in the knee. Batista drops down to one knee and it gives Kendrick the opening he needs. Kendrick backs up from the canvas to the middle rope and quickly leaps off, connecting with a missile dropkick to Batista’s face. The Animal falls to the canvas and Kendrick goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out!

After the dropkick and subsequent kick out, Kendrick gets to his feet as Batista gets to a knee again. Kendrick sees the opening and grabs Batista by the head before running up the near turnbuckle before doing a 360 degree turn in midair…

Cole: The Kendrick!

Batista is ready for it and shoves Kendrick off of him. Kendrick flies across the ring and manages to roll through, avoiding any sort of damage to himself. Kendrick quickly gets back to his feet and as he does, Batista runs from the opposite side of the ring and takes Kendrick almost out of his boots with a vicious Spear. Batista then hooks the far leg after almost cutting Kendrick in half…

1…

2…

Kendrick barely rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Kicking out of that was impressive!

Batista gets to his feet and goes to the far side of the ring. He grabs the ropes and in Ultimate Warrior like fashion, he shakes them furiously. Batista throws the thumbs up and quickly throws them back down. Kendrick has barely made it to a knee when Batista grabs his head and throws it between his legs. Batista hoists Kendrick up, but just like in the past Batista does not know his own strength. He puts too much force into lifting Kendrick up and the “geniusâ€￾ is able to slide down Batista’s back and sunset flip him again…

1…

Cole: Batista’s been outsmarted again!

2…

Batista kicks out!

King: Not this time!

Both men get back to a vertical base at the same time and Kendrick is able to snap off a standing Superkick right to Batista’s jaw…

Cole: Homage to his Hall of Fame trainer!

Batista goes down and Kendrick goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Batista kicks out again!

Kendrick runs his hands through his hair as Batista kicks out again. Kendrick exits the ring through the middle rope and onto the ring apron. Kendrick climbs to the top of the nearest turnbuckle and waits as Batista gets to his feet. Kendrick leaps off the top, wrapping both legs around Batista’s head. Kendrick bends backwards, looking for a hurricanarana. But Batista blocks it. As Kendrick bends backwards, Batista uses his strength to pull Kendrick back into the right position before quickly slamming him onto the canvas with an unbelievable Batista Bomb!

King: Batista Bomb! The drought may be over!

Kendrick’s body splat all over the canvas as Batista goes for the win….

1…

2…

Cole: Did he do it!

3…

Justin Roberts: The winner of this bout; “The Animalâ€￾ Batista!

5566-wwe-batista.jpg

Cole: After a month of trying, Batista has finally won a match!

As Batista’s music plays, he gets to his feet and has his hand risen by the official. The losing streak is finally over for the Animal. Batista poses before finally leaving the ring and Raw heads elsewhere.

====================

NewSmackdownBanner.png

I hear there's a changing of the guard!

====================

As the night progresses between matches, the lights go down and the whole arena is bathed in a deep purple/bluish hue. The crowd erupts thinking they know who's coming. Suddenly, the fog billows from the entrance of the stage area and figures in black robes and hoods begin to appear. As they emerge from the darkness and fog, we can see that the hooded figures in silhouette are pushing what looks to be a black coffin.

8509702.jpg

As they push the coffin laboriously along, another set of hooded figures march past them on each side carrying lit torches. As the mysterious figures come into position, they stop; creating a walkway lit by torchlight.

z138922573.jpg

The crowd gets louder and louder as the casket is brought to the side of the ring. As a bluish spotlight hangs over the casket, the lid suddenly opens up and Mankind sits up to a mixed pop from the crowd. He smiles that crooked smile of his and climbs up to the ring. During this time, Paul Bearer has revealed himself from backstage and produces the urn as he climbs into the ring. Mankind quickly grabs the urn and retreats to the corner and begins rocking uncontrollably. Bearer takes his place in the center of the ring.

paul-bearer-47.jpg

FALLEN ANGEL! Don't think that you have escaped the wrath of DESTINY!!! This is far from over, Daniels and you know it. You have become an agent of Vince McMahon either by choosing to or unwittingly, it doesn't matter! Your fate is sealed either way. You hide behind your quasi-religious speech and your pilgrimages to each and every monastery or temple in search for the answers of life, when, in reality, you have not much life left in this mortal realm! You touch that which doesn't belong to you, Angel! You soil it with your filthy hands! But, do not fear. My disciple, the broken and twisted Mankind will soon relieve you of the Hardcore Title.

The crowd gives a strong pop at the though of the match, but a mixed reaction to Paul Bearer's choice of outcomes.

We bring the casket to the ring as a symbol of the finality of your end coming, Christopher! Because, since you will not repent of being unworthy of the Destiny you carry around your waist, you will have to be taught a lesson! Mankind is not playing games or cracking jokes with you, Angel! We did not come here with a THIS IS YOUR LIFE segment, because your end is near. We will be eulogizing you soon enough!

The hooded druids carry a trash barrel into the ring and set it in the middle. The four men stand behind it as they are handed torches. They hold them high as Paul Bearer continues; pulling out a picture of Christopher Daniels for all to see.

You have marked yourself, Daniels. Marked yourself for an end so foul! As I place your picture in the barrel heaped with ashes, I remind you that from dust you came...

Paul Bearer places the picture on top of the barrel in clear view, as the druids light it up with their torches.

And to DUST you will return!!

Mankind's eeire music plays and Bearer laughs uncontrollably. The camera clammors in the darkness zooming in on Mankind, still rocking in the corner.

Snapshot1211-7-201211-51PM.png

12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12-21-12

Fade to black...

The shot cuts to a dark, empty arena. John Morrison is stood alone in the center of ring, surrounded by countless empty seats. A solemn spotlight shines on Morrison.

Untitled-29.png

Morrison: Tonight I stand here, no longer undefeated, and no longer the United States Champion. People have often heralded both of these feats. They championed them with whatever accolades peppered their minds. After Survivor Series, these same people shouted from the rooftops that John Morrison was finally beaten. They basked in the revelry of both its existence, and its demise. It seems that the one person who never cared for John Morrison's undefeated streak, was John Morrison. People can doubt the credence of that statement all they like, but these people do not understand the nature of the Guru of Greatness. They stand and gratify their own egos by appeasing the sheer existence of such an undefeated streak. They cultivate, and grandiose such a trivial idea, in order to knock it down and satisfy their own sick needs to revel in, and profit from, its demise. I always saw this for exactly what it was. John Morrison's wisdom is omnipresent; I see through such thinly veiled gestures.

Morrison walks round the ring as he speaks.

Morrison: Indeed, the streak is dead. I vacated my United States Championship. Yet, people expect such sadness and frustration. From messages of consolation, to insincere pats on the back and assurances that it was close, I've experienced it all. I'm not accustomed to defeat, but that doesn't mean that it's the devastating dagger to the heart that Cody Rhodes expects it to be. I've not subjected myself to the torture that is listening to Cody Rhodes since Survivor Series; I've got no doubt it'd be the damning example of tedious narcissism that I'd fully expect it to be. Regardless, I'm sure he'd be banging on about how he has crushed my hopes and dreams, how he's knocked my confidence and upset the odds. Then he'd probably ask 'who crazy's now?' and bore the audience in attendance about his pseudo-psychotic tendencies. Whatever. I'm uninterested. So, am I disheartened? Am I down? No. I treat both victory and defeat with the same indifference. After a victory, you don't find me standing out here rambling on about 'how I showed him'. I'm always looking forward. If I was one to dwell on my previous glories, I'd be standing out here and reminding you all who I've beaten. However, I don't believe that such mind-numbing stupidity should be championed. I'm going to continue in the same vein that I've set since coming to UWF; I'm going to look to the future.

Aside from Morrison, the arena remains silent.

Morrison: I've remained pensive since Survivor Series. An astute sentient, I don't believe in compulsively blabbing and acting on impulse. So, with this speech being my first since that night, heed my words in this speech carefully; come Royal Rumble, John Morrison is riding out and not coming back the same, one way or the other. As I said earlier, I treat defeat with indifference. As anybody who truly knows John Morrison would know, I refuse to allow emotion to govern my mindset. I'm not spiraling out of control because of one loss; I'm condemning such exhausted narratives with arch indifference. Everybody expects something different of me, but nobody truly knows what John Morrison is truly thinking.

Morrison moves towards the ropes, facing the camera.

Morrison: So, allow me to let the veil slide, as you receive a unique insight into the mind of the Guru of Greatness; I am a paradox. I combine such aforementioned arch-indifference with an all-encompassing desire to conquer. Connect the dots, and you will recognize that what goes between is not sentiment. I'm not here to make up the numbers; consider me the man to stand and laugh in the face of such myopic idiocy. Outside, the world is collapsing upon itself. In here, in my head, John Morrison is at peace with every decision he makes and every reality he allows to become exactly that. To me, this is not augmented reality cultivated to fashion a myth, this is absolute gospel, that John Morrison is completing his ascension to the pinnacle of UWF. Come Royal Rumble, that idea lives, or it crashes and burns. I will fight, with every fiber of my being. Will that prove enough? Who knows. What I do know, is that John Morrison does not fear the end; I fear the thought of wiping my chin and saying 'thank you' more. Let that which does not truly matter slide; and I did exactly that when I gave up my US Championship in order to peruse my one true goal in this company. As for Cody? He's not nobly fighting the idea of a tyranny, as he seems to believe. He's choking on the bristly reality of tomorrow; fleeing from the superior vision of what's to come. I guess we'll see whether it comes true or not at the Royal Rumble.

====================

RockvsDinero.png

Never Before. Never Again

====================

The tron turns on to reveal the man that many have been waiting for and one in particular has been waiting to hear from.

The Rock: Look up here. Look up here to look at real talent. To look at true talent. To look at someone that is actually worth lookin at. The one and only People’s champion… The Rock. And The Rock wants to make a comment about Mike Foley… you see… Good Ole JR always talks about two dollar steaks and how tough they are. The Rock has to say… Michelle… you are plenty tough… but you know and The Rock knows that The Rock had your candy ass beat with The Rock Bottom. The Rock was going to walk out with the victory but then some dingo had to run in the ring and try to steal the spotlight when The Rock’s contact lens fell out. Yeah that’s right… The Rock heard all this about The Rock being tired and trying to hold himself up after the beating… no.. The Rock’s contact fell out in the corner and The Rock was looking for it before Pippy had to come in and knee The Rock in the back.

And then on top of all of that Pippy decided that he wanted to come out at the end of Raw and address his “Congregationâ€￾ and make some sort of declaration that he was going to challenge The Rock to a match. All because he was running towards The Rock on one random Raw and The Rock happened to catch him but all that sweat because the guy sweats a lot seeing someone like The Rock and The Rock lost his footing so The Rock lifted Pippy up and well… Pippy wants to say that The Rock hit him with The Rock Bottom and that was why he did what he did. For payback. That’s fine… that’s fine… BUT… when you cost The Rock a match… then we have issues. That is when we have problems.

The Rock: YOU Pippy have just caused a problem and The Rock is going to be sure to rectify that problem. The Rock is going to do whatever it takes to fix that issue. Because what was going to happen was The Rock was going to show up on Raw LIVE and issue a challenge but for some reason… The Rock couldn’t be there… mainly because The Rock didn’t want to be there and so then Pippy decided that he was going to come out and issue a challenge and say that he wants to come out of retirement? Pippy wants to come out of retirement for one more match. One more match against the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment. Something that nobody could convince this guy to do. Something that nobody could even think of… he wants to dawn the wrestling trunks, the wrestling boots, and go one on one… with the great one? Well The Rock has an answer to that.

Nah.

The Rock starts to leave but quickly turns around.

The Rock: Heh you really thought The Rock would walk away? No here is what is going to happen Pippy… The Rock is not going to go into some match…Oh no… The Rock is stepping into a fight. You see… you ruined The Rock’s return to the ring. You ruined what The Rock was setting up and now you want to try to steal more of The Rock’s spotlight… The Rock says bring your candy ass to the ring at Royal Rumble and The Rock is going to kick that braided ass all over the ring, all over the floor, all over the arena. The Rock is gonna whoop that ass worse than it has ever been beaten before. You want The Rock in a fight… you got the Rock in a fight. The Rock and Pippy… is official. So Pippy… get yourself in ring shape because The Rock is ready. The Rock is more than ready. The Rock is going to electrify even more than he did at Survivor Series. The Rock is going to deliver unlike any other before, any other in the future… any other ever. The Rock… has just this to say to you Pippy… Just bring it… you braided pajama wearin bitch.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the return of a former 3-time European Champion. Antonio Cesaro is back and he's in action.

Roberts:
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Roberts: And his opponent, first From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, welcome back, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

The bell rings and the contest between Shawn Michaels and Antonio Cesaro is underway. Almost immediately, the fans began a “USAâ€￾ chant over and over. Shawn Michaels looks out into the crowd and smirks at Cesaro, while the European superstar looks on unimpressed.

Cole: And just like everywhere else we go in this country, Antonio Cesaro is despised.

King: That never seems to bother him Cole. He really thinks Europe is the best place in the world!

The two combatants finally lock up and is the bigger Cesaro getting the upper hand. Cesaro pushes Michaels onto the near ropes before applying a side headlock. Michaels doesn’t let this last long as he grabs Cesaro by the ribs and pushes him off and towards the opposing side of the ring. Cesaro runs the ropes and comes back at Michaels before delivering a shoulder block. The force sends Michaels to the canvas and Cesaro runs the ropes perpendicular to his fallen adversary. Michaels turns onto his stomach as Cesaro comes towards him and Cesaro leaps over Michaels. Michaels gets back to his feet as Cesaro continues running and as the European comes back at Michaels this time, The Heartbreak Kid leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick to Cesaro’s face. This sends the former 3-time European Champion to the canvas and Michaels goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Cole: And it’s a relatively even exchange between these two at the beginning of this match!

As Cesaro kicks out, Michaels grabs him by the arm and applies a hammerlock, bringing Cesaro to his feet at the same time. The Heartbreak Kid wrenches Cesaro’s arm, looking to apply as much pressure as possible. Cesaro grimaces as Michaels tries to rip his shoulder out of socket. Cesaro responds by using his free arm to throw a back elbow into Michaels’ face. This staggers the Heartbreak Kid, but Michaels does not relent his hold on Cesaro. Cesaro holds firm and throws another elbow into Michaels’ face. This one does its job and causes Michaels to release Cesaro. Michaels loses focus momentarily and turns his back to Cesaro, who capitalizes by lifting Michaels off his feet before dropping him with a back body drop. Michaels grabs his back as Cesaro goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Michaels rolls a shoulder!

Cesaro gets back to his feet and poses for the fans. This brings the heat down on the European, which was the desired result. Cesaro watches as Michaels gets to his feet and Cesaro grabs the Heartbreak Kid by the waist and lifts him off his feet applying a bearhug. Michaels screams in pain as Cesaro squeezes tightly on the Heartbreak Kid’s back and ribs…

King: It seems like every match Shawn Michaels has, his opponent locks in on his back.

Cole: It’s great strategy. It’s also Heel 101

King: What?

Cole: Huh?

Cesaro continues to apply as much pressure to this bearhug as he possibly can. Michaels tries to squirm out of this predicament, but Cesaro’s grip is like quicksand; the more you struggle, the tighter it gets. Michaels soon finds this out as Cesaro almost squeezes the life out of him. The Heartbreak Kid begins to turn red in the face and it seems as if a pass out victory for Cesaro is imminent. Michaels will not have any of that as he lifts his arms from his side and throws a right hand directly into Cesaro’s face. With Cesaro’s arms wrapped firmly around Michaels’ waist, the European is unable to protect himself. Michaels takes advantage of this and delivers another stiff right hand to Cesaro’s face. This causes Cesaro to release Michaels. Michaels lands on his feet and with Cesaro temporarily distracted, Michaels delivers another right hand to the face of European, which knocks Cesaro onto the ropes. Michaels follows this up with a knife edge chop, which draws “Woosâ€￾ from the crowd. Michaels doesn’t relent and delivers another knife edge chop to Cesaro’s chest. This one sends Cesaro running to the near corner as he tries to get away from Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid will not have any of it and goes right after Cesaro, delivering a third chop for good measure…

Cole: And Cesaro’s chest is now a bright red!

King: No kidding Cole. Those chops hurt me; it’s no telling what they did to Cesaro!

After lighting Cesaro up, Michaels grabs Cesaro by the arm and Irish whips him across to the far side of the ring. Cesaro is able to gather his bearings long enough to counter and send Michaels to the far corner instead. Michaels performs his trademark upside down turnbuckle spot and is flipped inside out. As Michaels lands right side up, Cesaro is waiting for him. The European drops down and grabs the stunned Heartbreak Kid, lifting him onto his shoulders before slamming him head first onto the mat with the Death Valley Driver known as the Alpamare Waterslide!

Cole: And there’s that huge Death Valley Driver from Cesaro!

Antonio Cesaro wastes no time going for a cover after hitting the first high impact move of the night…

1…

2…

Michaels rolls a shoulder!

Cesaro gets to his feet and motions that the match is over. Shawn Michaels has rolled onto his stomach and attempts to push himself to his feet. Before Michaels can even get to a knee, Cesaro grabs Michaels by the head, putting it between his legs and placing Michaels in position for his former UWF finishing move!

King: Cesaro might be looking for that Ricolla Bomb! That move won him three European Championships!

Cesaro tries to lift Michaels up for the Ricolla Bomb, but Michaels blocks it. Cesaro tries a second time, and for the second time, Michaels blocks it. Cesaro tries for a third time and this time Michaels counters with a back body drop. Cesaro slams back first onto the canvas but recovers quick enough to get back to his feet. Michaels is ready for him and meets Cesaro with a right hand. This stuns Cesaro and allows Michaels to throw another right, sending Cesaro to the canvas. The European doesn’t stay there for long as he gets right back to his feet. This doesn’t matter to Michaels, who quickly lifts Cesaro off his feet before dropping him groin first onto his knee with an Inverted Atomic Drop. As Cesaro grabs his groin area, Michaels finishes the sequence by lifting Cesaro overhead and hitting a scoop slam. The ring shakes as Cesaro hits it. The Heartbreak Kid doesn’t waste any time as he leaves the ring through the middle rope and quickly heads to the top. The Heartbreak Kid quickly jumps off, driving his elbow right into Cesaro’s chest.

Cole: Vintage Michaels!

Shawn Michaels gets to his feet and he has that look in his eye. Michaels look out to the fans and they know what’s coming next as well. Michaels makes his way to the far corner of the ring and as the energy in the arena intensifies, the Heartbreak Kid begins tuning up the band…

King: And it may be music time!

Michaels tune up becomes faster and Antonio Cesaro tries to get to his feet. This is the one move Cesaro said he needs to avoid. If it connects, it’s going to be lights out for the former European Champion. Cesaro pushes himself to his feet and as he does Michaels leaves the corner that he was in and leads his right boot towards Cesaro’s face…

Cole: Sweet Chin Music is on its way!

Not quite. Before the big right boot can connect, Cesaro ducks under it and runs towards the far ropes. Cesaro runs the ropes and comes back at Michaels, who turns around just in time to see Antonio Cesaro deliver a bicycle kick right to his face…

Cole: What a counter! Cesaro knew the Sweet Chin Music was coming and managed to avoid it!

Michaels is down and Cesaro is standing. The former European Champion doesn’t go for a cover though. Instead, he makes his way to the near turnbuckle and pushes himself to the middle rope. As Cesaro does this, Michaels pushes himself off the canvas and turns towards the corner where Cesaro is perched. The European soon leaps off the middle rope, turning in midair and delivering a reverse European Uppercut right to Michaels’ face. This sends the Heartbreak Kid right back down to the canvas and Cesaro goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Cesaro looks towards Michaels with anger. He decides that this is over. Cesaro grabs Michaels off the mat and puts his head between his legs…

King: He’s going for the Ricolla Bomb again!

Instead of going for the Ricolla Bomb again, Cesaro lifts Michaels up in a Piledriver position before falling forward; driving Michaels face first onto the canvas…

Cole: What was that?

King: He calls that The Neutralizer!

Cesaro connects with The Neutralizer and it’s obvious that Michaels is out of it. Cesaro quickly turns Michaels over and covers him…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: The winner of this bout; “Misterâ€￾ Antonio Cesaro!

antonio-cesaro_display_image.png

Cole: And Cesaro wins his return match!

Cesaro’s theme music plays again and the European has his hand raised by the referee. THz fans boo because on this night, the European has proven that he is better than America’s finest. Cesaro quickly exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp as Raw heads elsewhere.

====================

aj-lee-4.jpg

Crazy has never looked so good!

====================

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for our main event of the evening. UWF Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels will take on the Number One Contender to the UWF Championship John Morrison!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

The bell rings and Daniels and Morrison lock up. Morrison uses his superior strength to push Daniels down to a knee before releasing his grip with the Hardcore Champion and delivering a roundhouse kick to the side of Daniels’ skull. The Hardcore Champion falls to the canvas and Morrison goes for the first cover of this main event bout…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

As soon as Daniels kicks out, Morrison gets off of him before standing vertically over the Hardcore Champion and performing a standing moonsault. Before Morrison can connect, Daniels is able to get his knees up and drive them right into Morrison’s midsection. The Number One Contender rolls around the ring, grabbing his midsection in pain as Daniels manages to get to his feet. Morrison manages to get to a knee and Daniels immediately goes after the Number One Contender, lifting Morrison overhead with a Northern Lights Suplex. Daniels bridges the move and covers Morrison…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time and Morrison swings at Daniels, looking for a clothesline. Daniels ducks under, wrapping his arm around Morrison’s neck and sweeping his back leg, taking the Number One Contender back to the canvas with a running STO. Morrison grabs his head as it hits the canvas and Daniels goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Cole: And Christopher Daniels continues to look good ever since his return!

King: He’s taken it to Morrison so far!

Daniels gets back to a vertical base after Morrison kicks out and heads to the far side of the ring. Daniels pushes himself from the mat to the middle turnbuckle and patiently waits for Morrison to get to his feet. Morrison does manage to push himself back to his feet. Morrison staggers towards the corner where Daniels stands perched. Daniels grabs Morrison by the skull before pushing himself off the middle rope and rotating his body…

Cole: Daniels is looking for a Tornado DDT!

In midair, Morrison is able to push Daniels away, breaking Daniels’ grip on Morrison’s skull and causing Daniels to fall stomach first onto the mat…

King: Rough landing for the Hardcore Champion!

Daniels rolls around the ring in pain as he grabs his midsection. Morrison rests in the corner for a moment until Christopher Daniels positions himself in a seated position in the center of the ring. Morrison soon charges out of the corner and delivers a running knee directly to Daniels’ face, almost knocking the Hardcore Champion’s head off. Daniels’ neck snaps back and Morrison goes for another cover…

King: What a kick!

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

Morrison gets back to his feet and watches as Daniels tries to get to his. The Number One Contender takes a few steps backwards as Daniels makes it to his feet. As soon as he does, Morrison runs right at him, taking Daniels down with a clothesline. Daniels hits the mat, but gets back to his feet only to have Morrison deliver yet another clothesline. Once again Daniels goes down, only to get back to a vertical base. This time, John Morrison leaves his feet and delivers a standing dropkick right under Daniels’ chin. This time, the Hardcore Champion goes down and stays down and Morrison goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out again!

King: Christopher Daniels continues to hang with one of Raw’s finest!

Morrison gets back to his feet and Daniels isn’t too far behind. Morrison goes back on the attack, leaving his feet, looking for a step up enziguiri. Daniels blocks the first kick and as Morrison looks to connect with the comeback kick, Daniels ducks under it. Morrison’s back hits the mat hard as Daniels holds onto his leg. Daniels quickly grabs Morrison other leg and interlocks them, flipping forward on top of Morrison with a jackknife cover…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out!

Daniels gets off Morrison and rolls under the bottom rope and onto the ring apron. From there Daniels climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Morrison to get up…

Cole: What does Daniels have planned now?

John Morrison pushes himself to his feet and looks around the ring. He doesn’t see Daniels anywhere, so he turns around and sees Daniels standing on the top rope. Daniels wastes no time leaping off the top and stretching his body out…

King: Look at the elevation!

At the last second, John Morrison sidesteps Christopher Daniels and the Fallen Angel crashes chest first onto the canvas. Morrison heads over towards the far side of the ring and waits patiently as the Hardcore Champion uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. As soon as Daniels does, Morrison leaves his position and delivers a Superkick right to Daniels’ face…

Cole: Nitro Blast! It’s over!

Morrison hit the Superkick on the button and Daniels falls. Morrison wastes no time jumping right on Daniels, covering him up and going for the win…

1…

2…

Daniels gets a foot on the bottom rope!

King: And Christopher Daniels saves himself again!

Daniels rolls onto his back right under the turnbuckle and John Morrison’s eyes light up. He knows what he has to do next and so do his fans. The official checks on Daniels, making sure that the Fallen Angel is ok. While the referee checks on Daniels, Morrison grabs hold of the top turnbuckle pad before leaving the canvas…

Cole: It may be time for a little Starship Pain!

As the official checks on Daniels, someone runs through the crowd and hops over the ring barricade. As Morrison prepares to deliver the corkscrew moonsault, UWF Champion Cody Rhodes hops over the barricade and delivers the UWF Championship directly to Morrison’s face before he has the time to corkscrew. Rhodes hops off the apron as Morrison hits the canvas…

King: What the hell! Rhodes just struck Morrison with the Championship belt!

The official looks around and sees nothing. He just presumes Morrison fell from the turnbuckle. Christopher Daniels is coming to after that Nitro Blast and crawls over towards Morrison, draping an arm over the Number One Contender…

1…

Cole: Not like this!

2…

King: Kick out John!

3…

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, the Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels!

4be80907200e0.jpg

King: And thanks to Cody Rhodes, Christopher Daniels just defeated the Number One Contender!

Daniels rolls out of the ring and the referee goes after him, raising his hand in victory. Daniels is also handed his Hardcore Championship as he makes his way up the ramp. Back in the ring, Cody Rhodes slides in under the bottom rope, looking down on John Morrison.

Cole: Morrison and Rhodes have been at each other’s throats for weeks. Come January 20th, they will meet again for the UWF Championship. For Jerry “The Kingâ€￾ Lawler, I’m Michael Cole, goodnight!

UWF Raw heads off the air with Cody Rhodes standing over John Morrison with the UWF Championship high in the air.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for Royal Rumble

Royal Rumble Match

UWF Championship Match
Cody Rhodes(C) versus John Morrison

Never Before. Never Again
D'Angelo Dinero versus The Rock

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 4th Edition

Fucking sexy! Second time now that two former NWO members have helped Daniels obtain victory. Love it!

Great freaking show! I now know what to write for my promo next week. Mankind, don't think your words aren't going unnoticed.

Nice to see Batista get a win. Hopefully he stops being a whiny bitch and keeps it up. 8D HBK/Cesaro was excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them going at it.

Promo's were entertaining. Really like the finish of the show.

Fucking sexy! Second time now that two former NWO members have helped Daniels obtain victory. Love it!

Great freaking show! I now know what to write for my promo next week. Mankind, don't think your words aren't going unnoticed.

Nice to see Batista get a win. Hopefully he stops being a whiny bitch and keeps it up. 8D HBK/Cesaro was excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them going at it.

Promo's were entertaining. Really like the finish of the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Really enjoyed Christian's opening promo, is Killz Mr. Anderson? That is my first initial guess, that'd be awesome to see Aniking and Killz feud. If it's not Killz, plays a great Anderson!

Heh, Brian Kendrick's pre-match promo was a nice touch especially given that he stated Zeke wouldn't be there during our match. You play a great Kendrick btw, you sure you're not Fauche? Glad I was able to pick up my long awaited victory, it was a great TT'ing sesh, I hope I face you down the track one day!

I'm digging Mankind on RAW, the promos are awesome. Keep up the good work!

Nice promo from Dod with his Morrison, I look forward to seeing you face Rhodes again at Rumble.

Another good promo from The Rock, to go heads up with The Pope is going to also be a great read.

I managed to read over Shawn/Sam's TT'ing thread and I quite enjoyed it, glad Sam's got Cesaro once again, both guys are great TT'rs.

Wow! Daniels beat Morrison, due to Rhodes interference but damn! Impressive win nonetheless!

Overall, a great show. I look forward to next week!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Get ready for a ride. Gonna be a ride unlike any other.

But onward to the show. The show that always delivers. The show that is always the goods. The show... it is the show. It is good. Everything bout it is good. Yeah... this is just a good show. Everything fell into place just right.

Never before, never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.