UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 11th Edition!

I've said it before but it rings so true, I really miss being on Raw. Not only that, I miss being on Raw as Stone Cold. If I was still around you better believe there'd be a case of whoopass with Mr. Anderson, John Morrison, Batista, Christopher Daniels, Curt Hawkins, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, and Antonio Cesaro's names on it. And two special cans for The Pope and The Rock. Special ref, anyone?

Anyhoo, Raw gets better every week, I'm really digging the storyline and character development going on here. Hope rey shows up again soon, I've been wondering where he's at.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 18th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

Be prepared for another exciting edition of Tuesday Night Raw. Last week, the rivalry between Cody Rhodes and John Morrison escalated when Rhodes and Morrison ended pulling brawling amongst themselves to end the broadcast. These two cannot wait to get their hands on one another come Royal Rumble. They are not the only ones though as both The Rock and D'Angelo Dinero had words for each other last week. This week, we shift gears and we crown a new UWF United States Champion. Who will be the Champion? How will the Rumble card shape up? Find out all this and more on Tuesday Night Raw, live from Providence, Rhode Island!

Dunk-11.jpg

DanielsHardcore.jpg
versus
CurtHawkins.jpg

Christopher Daniels versus Curt Hawkins

WWEUS-1.png

Over The Top Battle Royal for the United States Championship

Antonio.jpg
versus
BatistaRaw.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Antonio Cesaro versus Batista versus Mankind versus Shawn Michaels

MrAnderson.jpg
&
Morrison.jpg
versus
Christian.jpg
&
CodyWorld.jpg

Mister Anderson and John Morrison versus Christian and UWF Champion Cody Rhodes

We Will Also Hear From
Cody Rhodes
Christian
Mister Anderson
Christopher Daniels
Mankind
Anyone Else​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 18th Card!

Fatal four way, going to be the toughest test to date!

Looking forward to the show.

BDC

Reaction score

Not the title Mankind is dreaming of...but he will TAKE it...should be fun :)

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Ohhhhh here we go! I've been dying to get another crack at RRS. Last time I won but Curt is off to a rocky return. He comes my comeback.

Killz

Reaction score

And my mission to prove I can hang at the top continues across to the RAW brand too. Privelege to TT with those guys, we should all get at LEAST 1 quality TT up each in the next couple days and it could be something special. Interesting face/heel dynamic actually walking in as the only full blown face so to speak I think?

Talking of stacking matches that fatal four way could be immense. Sams Cesaro is off the hook, Shawn has been doing his thing with HBK and is coming off a huge win last week, BDC continues to just own as every character he plays and Andrew, provided he's cool with his character direction after last week, could be a dark horse to win the whole match. Excited for it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Should be very fun to TT against Tapout again. I plan to win this time though...

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 11th Edition!

I read this and NXT last night offline, but wanted to get a post up this morning. Good quality show for not much TT'ing this past week. That was one hell of a promo Slim!!! I especially liked the whole "Hollywood" Rock entrance. Mr. Anderson and Christian is heating up and the guy who plays Anderson is doing very well with him. Good job CW, just don't burn yourself out!

Reaction score

US Title match huh? I'll take it, but it's going to be a challenge! I have TT'ed with the three of them and this one is going to be the toughest one of them all! Just three matches is cool with me. Hopefully the TT'ing picks up this week.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Should be very fun to TT against Tapout again. I plan to win this time though...

You've come a long way since then, thats for sure

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 18th Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday December 18th, 2012

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. This is the longest weekly episodic show in UWF history. I'm Sir Michael Cole and as always to my right is Jerry "The King" Lawler

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Thank you Cole. And tonight, we have a jam packed show for our fans. We will see UWF Champion team with former nWo stablemate Christian team up to take on the team of John Morrison and Mister Anderson!

Cole: That match is going to be huge. Also we will crown a new United States Champion tonight in an Over The Top Battle Royal!

King: But right now, I'm told we're going to hear from Mister Anderson, so let's toss it backstage to Christy Hemme.

We’re LIVE backstage with Christy Hemme of all but by her side immediately is Mr. Anderson with the microphone in his hand.

eGMxZDNhMTI=_o_christy-hemme-mr-anderson.jpg

Anderson: Ladies and Gentlemen with me at this time is the smokin’ hot Christy Hemme. Say a few words Christy.

Confused, she goes to speak into the microphone but Anderson snatches it away.

Riveting as always! See, me and Christy go way back, we’re tight, we’re good buddies and do you want to know why that is kids? Chicks dig assholes. Walk with me. See you around Christy.

Confused, as she’s apparently been brought in for no reason, Hemme throws her arms up in a huff and storms away as Anderson walks backwards through the corridors of the arena talking directly to the camera.

See, the chicks dig assholes so I’ve got to throw them a bone every so often so to speak. You know what else, check it out.

Ken opens the door of a generic locker room and Curt Hawkins is sat down doing some taping. Ken closes the door and looks at the camera again.

He’s a good guy.

Anderson carries on down the corridor and finds HBK’s personal locker room. He stares at the name on the door for a few seconds.

HBK, great guy, one of the best.

Anderson continues down the corridor before coming to some storage boxes and sitting on them, eyeballing the camera.

But who’s in the main event? I don’t want to run these guys down but before I was injured I was destined for greatness. Now I’m back all of 3 weeks and history is going to repeat itself because I’m going to FORCE my way into the UWF title picture. The way I see it, next time UWF Raw is on pay-per-view is the Royal Rumble. 5 years ago I wrestled in a Royal Rumble. It was in a company some of you might have heard of, called UCW. I talked hard and hit harder. I made everyone realise that night was REAL and that was professional wrestling. I came second. Everyone in the back said “man, that was YOUR match, you killed it man, great effort, you’ll be there next year for sure†but none of it made the pain go away. None of their words made me forget that I’d put my blood, sweat and tears into preparing and wrestling for that match only to come second. I may as well have come 30th, it meant nothing. So here’s my promise, to the ASSHOLES in the arena and to ASSHOLES the world over. There’s no way Christian is getting in my way. There’s no way anyone or anything is stopping me now. I’m going to become UWF Champion and erase and entire careers worth of pain. Sooner than you think, my entrance will have the line “reigning UWF Champion†added to it. See, bad guys get their comeuppance and good guys like Hawkns and HBk, sorry, finish last…so thank GOD I’m a freakin’ asshole.

Anderson eyeballs the camera, drive and determination in his eyes.

Cole: It is now time for our first match of the night. In a rematch for Raw Roulette from earlier this year, Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels will take on former Hardcore Champion Curt Hawkins!

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Queens, New York, weighing in at 217 pounds; he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins!

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane is respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the City of Angels, weighing in at 227 pounds; he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

[video=youtube;zK02v94cX6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK02v94cX6I[/video]

"Wings of A Fallen Angel" starts playing and out walks Christopher Daniels. The fans quite don't know how to react as Daniels looks out at them. Daniels poses one more time before making his way down the ramp. Daniels reaches the end of the ramp and walks up the steps and onto the ring apron where he poses one more time.

IMG_6061.jpg

Daniels enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell rings and our first contest of the evening is underway. Both Hawkins and Daniels stare at each other, having been in this same position before. There are a few major differences between them now. Daniels is now the one with a Championship in his possession and is riding a massive wave of success, while Hawkins has been treading water ever since his return. The two meet in the center of the ring and soon lock up. Daniels gets the upper hand, grabbing Hawkins by the arm and performing a go behind hammerlock. Daniels wrenches on Hawkins’ arm, but the former Hardcore Champion will not have any of it. Hawkins throws a back elbow directly into Daniels’ face, causing the current Champion to release his grip on the former Champion. Daniels turns his back to Hawkins, grabbing his face and making sure that everything is still in place. This proves to be a mistake as when his back is turned, Hawkins is able to lift Daniels off his feet and drop him onto his head with a back body drop. Daniels lands hard on the back of his head and Hawkins goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Daniels rolls a shoulder!

Hawkins goes right after Daniels after the Champion kicks out. Hawkins grabs Daniels by the neck and lifts him to his feet before Irish whipping him into the near corner. Hawkins takes a few steps backwards towards the center of the ring before charging back towards the corner that Daniels is in. Before Hawkins can connect with whatever he was attempting, Daniels moves out of the way and Hawkins collides chest first with the turnbuckle pads. Daniels wastes no time capitalizing on his and rolls Hawkins up from behind, surprising the “Party Starterâ€â€¦

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

King: Hawkins almost was caught there!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and it’s Christopher Daniels who looks to strike first. He leaves is feet and attempts a standing dropkick. Curt Hawkins is ready for him though, and sidesteps it. Daniels hits the mat chest first as Hawkins looks on with a smile on his face. The Hardcore Champion pushes himself off the canvas and gets to a knee. Before he can make it to a full vertical base, Curt Hawkins runs from the side of him and takes Daniels back down to the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. Once again, Daniels grabs his skull in pain as Hawkins goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Daniels kicks out!

Daniels is out on the canvas as Hawkins gets back to his feet. Hawkins exits the ring through the ropes and begins his ascension towards the top rope…

Cole: Hawkins may be thinking Heat Seeker!

Curt Hawkins makes his way to the top rope, ready to deliver the final blow. But just as soon as he makes it to the pinnacle, Christopher Daniels comes from nowhere and delivers a springboard enziguiri to the back of Hawkins’ skull. This causes Hawkins to fall from the top rope to the mat below…

King: And the high risk move did not work in Hawkins’ favor this time!

As soon as Hawkins’ body hits the mat, Daniels rushes over to him and covers him…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

Daniels sighs as Hawkins kicks out again. He grabs Hawkins by the hair and lifts him to his feet again. In one fluid motion, Daniels puts his head between Hawkins’ arm and ribcage and lifts Hawkins overhead, performing a beautiful Northern Lights suplex with a bride that puts Hawkins in yet another pinning predicament…

1…

2…

Hawkins kicks out again!

King: And Daniels cannot keep Curt Hawkins down!

Daniels gets to his feet and motions that this match is over. He bends down and grabs Hawkins the hair, lifting the Party Starter to his a knee. Daniels quickly puts Hawkins’ head between his legs and hooks both of his arms. The Angel’s Wings looks to be imminent. Before Daniels can perform the move, Hawkins is able to use his body strength and send Daniels over head with a back body drop. Daniels body hits the mat hard and Hawkins staggers backwards to the near corner. Daniels doesn’t stay on the mat long and Hawkins watches in amazement as the Hardcore Champion gets back to his feet. Hawkins decides to not let Daniels fully recuperate, so he launches himself out of the corner that he’s in and goes right after Daniels. Daniels is read for Hawkins and catches him and he recklessly charges in, sweeping the back leg and performing a STO. Hawkins hits the canvas hard and rests right under the top turnbuckle. Daniels notices his position and smiles before heading to the near corner. He looks down on Hawkins before leaping from the ring mat to the middle rope and then to the top before performing a backwards moonsault…

Cole: Best Moonsault Ever!!

Before Daniels can connect with the Best Moonsault Ever, Hawkins gets his knees up and drives them directly into Daniels’ midsection…

King: Curt Hawkins was ready for it! These men know each other well enough!

Hawkins rolls onto his side before getting to his feet. Daniels on the other hand is holding onto ribs in pain after going for it all and missing. Hawkins goes over to Daniels, who is trying to get to his feet. Daniels sits on a knee and Hawkins immediately applies a front face lock before lifting Daniels off the mat and hitting a huge Impaler DDT that Hawkins calls the Laugh Riot! Daniels’ head spikes the canvas and the Hardcore Champion seems to be out of it. Hawkins doesn’t go for a cover. Instead he exits the ring and makes his way to the top rope…

Cole: You have to know what Hawkins is looking for!

Hawkins doesn’t waste any time like he did before. He quickly leaps off the top, driving his elbow right into Daniels’ chest with the Heat Seeking Elbow!

King: He got him!

The air is driven right out of Daniels’ chest as Hawkins lands on top of him and goes for the win…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner; “The Party Starter†Curt Hawkins!

06.jpg

“In The Middle Of It†plays and Curt Hawkins gets to his feet before having his arm raised by the referee. Tyler Reks soon enters the ring and the duo both celebrate Hawkins’ biggest victory since his return. They soon leave the ring and head up the ramp as Raw goes backstage.

We're backstage as Batista is in his locker room.

normal_snapshot20080806020353.jpg

Batista;

Just looking at what I did last week... Earl Hebner, I apologise. You see, I've been trying to keep myself calm but I was still activated into ring-mode. I don't know what overcame me then, I don't know why I attacked you. Tonight, I go out there for my match, but I am telling you. I'm not winning, my mind-set isn't in the right frame at all, I don't deserve the win right now. In all honesty, I don't even want to be out there tonight, I want to resolve what I did wrong, I want to change myself for who I am... All week I've been doing Diamond Dallas Page's yoga classes, I've been seeking counselling, anger management classes... So after my match, I'm out of here, I'm going to fix myself up. Will I be here next week? That's for me to know and you to find out.

The scene then cuts as we fade to black.

=====================

wwe-beauty-aj-lee-wallpaper.thumbnail.jpg

=====================

The camera cuts backstage to "exclusive" footage, where John Morrison is stood with a microphone held up to his mouth. He begins to speak.

hqdefault_zpsa4785b83.jpg

Morrison: One more month; in just one month, John Morrison finally gets his hands on the UWF Championship. Cody Rhodes, noble as ever, is running like a coward and has locked himself in his tower. He's covering his ears, telling himself that big bad Morrison isn't kicking the door off its hinges down below, but he knows. He's as resigned to defeat as he is to another desolate, sexless year in 2013. Fear not, though, Cody, the end will be swift. One fell swoop of John Morrison's sword of majesty, and everything you represent crumbles around you. Your sad, demented little speeches will be nothing more than a footnote in the epic, glory-laden history of John Morrison.

Morrison pauses for a moment, as he smirks to himself.

Morrison: You're going to hate me, Cody. I'm going to make you hate me, because you aren't me. Since you have a strange fetish for nightmares, I'm going to lock you in your own personal labyrinth of a nightmare. There will be no escape, no running, no more hiding. At the Royal Rumble, you will choke on every bitter word that's ever left your worthless, pedantic mouth.

Morrison removes his glasses and continues talking.

Morrison: UWF, get ready, because come hell or high water, John Morrison walks out of the Royal Rumble with the UWF Championship draped across his shoulder. A new era is ushered in and the trash is one and truly taken out. Come January 20th, the Guru of Greatness reigns supreme.

The camera then fades to black.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time to crown a new United States Champion. A few short weeks ago, the longest reigning United States Champion in UWF history John Morrison vacated the Championship in order to receive another shot at Cody Rhodes’ UWF Championship. Now, D’Angelo Dinero has decided that we will have a new Champion!

Roberts:
The following match is an Over The Top Battle Royal. The only way to win is to throw your opponents over the top rope and have both feet hit the floor! The last man standing will be the new UWF United States Champion! Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighting in at 227 pounds; he is the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Justin Roberts: . And his opponent, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds, Mankind!

[video=youtube;59HdFP6PptI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HdFP6PptI[/video]

The theme music of the very deranged Mankind begins to play and the light turn a shade of hue blue. From the back walks Mankind. Resembling something of a Notre Dame esque creature, Mankind walks down the ramp as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Mankind ignores them as he makes his way down the ramp with Paul Bearer in the background screaming "YES" the entire time. Mankind continues to stagger down the ramp until he reaches the bottom and rolls into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Washington, DC, weighing in at 326 pounds; he is "The Animal" Batista!

YEEEAAAHHHH!

105778anigif8.gif

Batista's entrance music 'I Walk Alone' by Saliva hits the PA system and the big brute himself walks out on the the stage. He walks around the stage with great intensity before doing his signature machine gun pyro posturing. With the final bang Batista begins to walk down the ramp. Once ringside he grabs himself one of many chairs that litter the ringside area. He then jogs up the ring steps and steps between the ropes before heading up the top rope and flexing his guns. Batista steps down ready for action.

Roberts: And finally, first From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, welcome back, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Ding

Ding

Ding

The Battle Royal is now underway. All four men stand in a different corner, feeling each other out. The action begins when Batista goes right after Shawn Michaels and Antonio Cesaro goes after Mankind. Batista beats down on Shawn Michaels in one corner while Cesaro beats down on Mankind. Batista wastes no time, grabbing Michaels by the legs and trying to flip him over the top rope…

Cole: Shawn Michaels may be eliminated early!

Michaels manages to hold onto the top turnbuckle pad to prevent himself from being sent over the top. Michaels then goes on the offensive, using his free leg to kick Batista right in the face. Batista backs away towards the center of the ring and Michaels positions himself on the middle rope. Batista turns around and Michaels leaps off the middle rope and delivers a flying clothesline which takes Batista down. While Michaels takes down Batista with right hands, Cesaro is trying to eliminate Mankind. Cesaro is trying to force the very strange Mankind over the top, but Mankind is holding onto the bottom rope for dear life. Cesaro tries to shove Mankind over, but Foley is too big of a man for that. Mankind responds to Cesaro by throwing a back elbow into Cesaro’s midsection causing Cesaro to release Mankind onto the apron…

Cole: And while Mankind may have gone over the top rope, he never hit the floor so he’s still in the match!

After Cesaro was struck in the stomach by Mankind, he turns right around into the waiting arms of the Animal Batista who lifts him off the canvas and powers him down with a vicious running powerslam. Cesaro’s back and spine hits the mat hard. Batista stands tall until out of nowhere, Shawn Michaels comes from his side and delivers right hands to Batista’s face. These knock Batista back onto the ropes where Michaels grabs Batista by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Batista reverses and sends Michaels running to the ropes instead. Michaels comes back at Batista and delivers a flying forearm smash to Batista’s face. Both Batista and Michaels lay on the canvas for a second before Michaels kicks up off the mat…

Cole: Vintage Michaels!

King: Ugh!

As soon as Michaels kicks up, Antonio Cesaro comes from out of the blue and delivers a running bicycle kick that almost takes Michaels head off. Mankind gets to his feet and Cesaro delivers a bicycle kick to him as well…

Cole: And Antonio Cesaro continues to impress!

Mankind’s body almost goes limp after the bicycle kick. Cesaro stays on Mankind, lifting Foley to a knee before placing his head between Cesaro’s legs. Cesaro lifts Mankind up in position for a Piledriver…

Cole: Oh No!

Cesaro places his arm between Mankind’s legs and drops him face first onto the mat with the Neutralizer. Mankind is out of it and the fans boo as Cesaro gets back to his feet. On the far side of the ring, Shawn Michaels and Batista are fighting yet again. The two exchange blows as Cesaro lifts Mankind off the canvas and dumps Mankind over the top rope and to the arena floor…

Cole: And there’s our first elimination! Mankind has been eliminated! We are down to three!

As Mankind hits the floor, Cesaro turns his attention to the fight that’s occurring between Michaels and Batista. Cesaro goes to Batista’s aid, jumping Michaels from behind with a clubbing forearm. Michaels falls to a knee and Batista comes out of the corner with a huge right hand to Michaels’ face. Michaels falls to the canvas and Cesaro and Batista begin to organize a plan. Batista tells Cesaro to lift Michaels off his feet and hold him. Cesaro does so, dragging Michaels near the ropes and holding his arms behind his back. Batista winds his arm, prepping for another big clothesline. He charges at Michaels, ready to unleash. Michaels is able to free himself from Cesaro’s grasp right before Batista hits him. Batista hits Cesaro instead, which sends the European to the canvas. Since Michaels sidestepped Batista, he waits patiently to the right of the Animal and when Batista turns around, Michaels hits him with a Sweet Chin Music that sends Batista over the top rope and to the floor…

King: And Batista’s been eliminated! We’re down to two!!

Michaels looks on at Batista before giving him the DX crotch chop. The Animal uses the ring apron to pull himself to a knee and his eyes never leave Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid and Batista share an exchange until Antonio Cesaro grabs Michaels by the shoulder and turns him around, lifting Michaels onto his shoulders. Cesaro turns 180 degrees so that Michaels is facing the arena floor. Cesaro plans to dump Michaels off his shoulder and to the floor. Michaels holds onto the top rope for dear life, trying not to be eliminated. The two struggle back and forth, Cesaro trying to dump Michaels and Michaels trying to hold on. Neither man can seem to get the advantage. That is until Shawn Michaels throws a back elbow right into Cesaro’s temple. This staggers the European and Michaels throws another. The second elbow causes Cesaro to drop Michaels and Michaels quickly performs a scoop slam on Cesaro. While all of this is going on, Batista is still at ringside, trying to regain his composure. He watches intently as Shawn Michaels heads to the far corner of the ring, to the rope…

Cole: Michaels may be taking a chance here!

Michaels leaps off the top, delivering a perfectly placed elbow right into Cesaro’s heart! The fans become unglued as Michaels gets to his feet and his trademark theatrics take over. The showstopper has come to life and he begins tuning up the band. Cesaro has crawled to the far ropes and uses them as support to pick himself to his feet. What he doesn’t know is that Michaels is prepared to deliver the knockout blow. Michaels’ tuning becomes quicker and quicker as Cesaro finally makes it to his feet. But before Michaels can deliver the blow…

King: What the hell is this?

Dave Batista has seen enough. He tried to remain calm, but it has failed him. Batista slides back into the ring and Michaels turns his attention to him. Michaels looks to deliver another Sweet Chin Music, but the Animal is ready for this one. Batista ducks under Michaels’ foot and lifts him high in the air, before slamming him down with a vicious spinebuster. Michaels’ back is driven down hard on the canvas and the referee’s try to tell Batista to exit the ring. Batista is having any of that and he continues his assault. He grabs Michaels’ body off the canvas before holding him high in the air and
delivering another spinebuster…

Cole: Okay, that’s enough!

The crowd has fallen silent as everyone in the arena watches this transpire. Batista isn’t finished though. He grabs Michaels one more time, this time bringing him to a knee. Batista puts Michaels’ head between his legs…

King: Not this!

Cole: We saw this from Batista last week! He just seems to lose his cool!

Batista hoists Michaels up and delivers an unbelievable Batista Bomb to the Heartbreak Kid. There is absolutely no fight left in Michaels. His prone body is sprawled across the canvas as Batista finally leaves the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp. Like everyone else, Antonio Cesaro watched as all of this happened and he couldn’t be any happier. He heads over to Michaels and lifts him off the mat, which turns out to be harder than he originally thought since Michaels is all dead weight at this time. Cesaro eventually succeeds and pushes Michaels onto the ropes, lifting him by the legs so that Michaels is going head first over the top rope. With no fight left in him, Shawn Michaels has no choice but to go over the top rope and to the floor below. The bell sounds and this Battle Royal is over!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and NEW UWF United States Champion…Mister Antonio Cesaro!!!

cesaro_original_display_image.jpg

King: And thanks to Batista, Antonio Cesaro is now United States Champion!

Cole: It doesn’t matter how it was done, all that matters is that Cesaro is now a Champion!

The official hands Cesaro his newly won Championship as Cesaro drops to his knees in triumph. He is now the holder of the United States Championship. The irony is not lost on him considering that he hates America, but he will take the gold. Cesaro soon leaves the ring with title in hand as Raw goes to commercial.

====================

Rawbanner2.png

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

NewSmackdownBanner.png

#357andcounting

====================

King: And it’s now time for our main event of the evening. For weeks, John Morrison and Cody Rhodes have been at each other’s throats. At the same time, Mister Anderson made his return to Raw and has singled out Christian to exact his revenge on. Now it’s time for them to meet in tag team action.

Justin Roberts: The following match is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Roberts: And his tag team partner, from Marrietta, Georgia, weighing in at 225 pounds; he is the reigning UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes!

WHOA OH!!

[video=youtube;NG26EX2NhAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG26EX2NhAg[/video]

"Only One Can Judge" starts playing and out walks the current UWF Champion; Cody Rhodes. He's wearing his long jacket and has the UWF Championship firmly in his hand. Rhodes marches down the ramp as the fans boo him. Rhodes ignores all things around him and only focuses on the task at hand; successfully defending his UWF Championship for the first time.

WM28_Photo_114.jpg

Rhodes makes it to the bottom of the ramp and climbs up the steel ramp before entering the ring. Rhodes holds up the Championship one more time before handing the title over to the timekeeper and awaiting the formal introductions.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Anderson!!

Missstttteeerrrr.....

[video=youtube;LnEtP_hgyKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEtP_hgyKg[/video]

The stage begins to fill up with blue smoke and all the lights in the arena dim. A select few in the arena know just who is returning tonight, but everyone gets up out of their seats when the one and only Mister Ken Anderson makes his way out onto the stage. Anderson smiles as all the people chant "Anderson". Anderson motions for them to quiet down as he throws his right arm into the sky and down comes his trademark house mic. Anderson holds the mic to his mouth before throwing back in the air and hustling down the ramp as "Feedback" plays. Anderson soon enters the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Ding

Ding

Ding

As the bell sounds, the tag team main event is now underway. On the far side of the ring, Christian tells Cody Rhodes that he will start the match. And seeing this, the brash Mister Anderson says he will start for his team. Once Christian sees that Anderson is starting, he tags out and brings the UWF Champion into the fray…

King: And it looks like Christian doesn’t want any part of Mister Anderson just yet!

Rhodes enters the ring, looking at Christian with a look of confusion. Either way, Rhodes enters and heads to the center of the ring. He and Anderson lock up and the UWF Champion is able to snap off an arm drag on the loudmouth from Green Bay. After the arm drag takedown, Rhodes does not release the hold. Instead he applies an armbar submission hold on Anderson. Rhodes drops to a knee as he applies as much pressure to the arm bar on Anderson. Anderson grunts as Rhodes tries to break his arm. Rhodes continues to apply as much pressure as he can to the arm bar. Anderson knows that he is in a bad position and he knows that he needs to get back to his feet to alleviate some of the pressure. The fans get behind Anderson as he forces himself to his feet. Cody Rhodes’ arm bar has now devolved into a more basic and less effective version of a hammerlock. Although he is still in a rough spot, Anderson doesn’t have as much of a hard time maneuvering himself out of this one. Anderson is able to use his upper body strength to toss Rhodes over his shoulder with a hip toss. This breaks Rhodes’ grip on Anderson’s arm and sends the UWF Champion to the canvas. Rhodes doesn’t stay down for long and as he gets back to his feet, Anderson delivers a short arm clothesline. That may not have been the smartest move as Anderson used the arm that Rhodes was just working on, which may have damaged it some more. Anderson grabs the arm, but ignores the pain as Rhodes gets back to his feet. Anderson delivers another clothesline before following it up with a running knee drop. Anderson then goes for a cover on the UWF Champion…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Cole: And Anderson almost shocks the UWF Champion there!

Anderson goes right back on the offensive. He grabs Rhodes by the head and lifts him to his feet before Irish whipping him into his team’s corner. Cody Rhodes is in the wrong place as Anderson heads to the corner and tags in his partner, the Number One Contender to Rhodes’ UWF Championship John Morrison. Morrison enters the ring as Anderson blocks Rhodes in the corner. Morrison immediately delivers right hands to Rhodes’ face and midsection. Morrison then Irish whips Rhodes to the far corner of the ring. The force of Morrison’s whip is enough to have Rhodes stagger out of the corner and right into a standing dropkick from his Number One Contender. The Champion goes to the canvas and Morrison goes for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

King: If Cody Rhodes were smart he’d get out of there as soon as possible!

Rhodes rolls to the far side of the ring and uses the ring ropes to pull himself to his feet. He uses them to rest for a moment, but there is no running from John Morrison. Morrison grabs him by the arm and Irish whips Rhodes to the opposing side of the ring. Rhodes runs the ropes and comes back at Morrison. Morrison attempts a clothesline, but Rhodes ducks under it. The UWF Champion runs off the ropes that he was originally thrown off of and comes back at Morrison. Both men have the same idea in mind and take each other down with double Crossbody blocks. Both men lie motionless on the canvas as the referee begins his ten count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

Rhodes begins to crawl towards Christian while Morrison crawls towards Anderson.

7…

8…

Both men dive and tag in their respective partners simultaneously!

The crowd explodes and both Anderson and Christian enter the ring. The two meet in the ring and exchange right hands back and forth. First Anderson connects with a huge right hand, the Christian connects with a right, and the process repeats itself. For each right hand the Anderson connects with, the crowd cheers and for every right hand that Christian connects with, the crowd boos. Eventually, the cheers outshine the boos as Anderson is able to go on a major roll and hit Christian with multiple shots that go uncontested. By this time, both John Morrison and Cody Rhodes have made their way back onto the ring apron. Anderson continues to knock Christian backwards when Cody Rhodes makes a tag unbeknownst to Anderson. Anderson grabs Christian by the arm and Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Christian reverses and as Anderson runs the ropes, Christian moves out of the way as Cody Rhodes springboards from the ring apron into the ring and delivers a springboard clothesline to Anderson. This sends the asshole to the canvas and Rhodes goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Anderson rolls a shoulder!

King: That was impressive by the UWF Champion!

As Anderson kicks out, Rhodes mounts him and begins beating him with elbows to the face. The vicious side of Cody Rhodes has been awoken and he’s unleashing it on Mister Anderson. While Rhodes rains down on Mister Anderson, he does not see Morrison enter the ring. The crowd cheers loud enough that Rhodes raises his head just in time to see Morrison deliver a running knee right to his face. This knocks Rhodes off Anderson and both men lie on the mat…

Cole: And now we’re back to square one!

Morrison exits the ring and reaches out, begging that Anderson tag him in. Anderson crawls over to him and tags Morrison in just as Rhodes gets to his feet Rhodes charges at Morrison and Morrison catches him off guard with a Nitro Blast Superkick that almost knocks Rhodes out. Christian enters the fray, looking to attack Morrison, but Anderson intercepts him with a running tackle. Anderson takes Christian to the canvas and the two beat on each other as they roll out of the ring under the bottom rope. Morrison watches Anderson and Christian fight before turning his attention back to Rhodes. On the outside, both Anderson and Christian have gotten to their feet and Christian decides that he’s had enough of Anderson and begins to head for the hills. Anderson soon follows after him and the two fight and disappear to the back. Back in the ring, Morrison has positioned Cody Rhodes underneath the turnbuckle…

Cole: Morrison may be preparing for it!

Morrison looks at Morrison before leaping in the air, performing a corkscrew moonsault and landing on top of Cody Rhodes with the fabulous move known as Starship Pain! The fans gt to their feet as Morrison covers Rhodes, looking for a win….

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners; Mister Anderson and John Morrison!!

anderson.jpg
WWE-Wrestler-John-Morrison.jpg

The crowd cheers as Morrison has his raised by the referee. Morrison is all smiles as he’s just pinned the UWF Champion!

King: And Morrison just beat the Champion! The Royal Rumble may be John Morrison’s time!

Raw goes off the air with Morrison standing tall over Cody Rhodes.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

OOC: With it being Christmas next Tuesday, I want to let everyone know that there will not be a Raw on that day.​

Reactions: 1 person

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw December 18th Edition!

Didn't have a chance to read the whole show yet, but skimmed through. I'll edit when I finish. I enjoyed TTing with RRS and really want to do it again soon. I could have sworn I sent in a promo, but I don't know. My inbox was being all funky, and it's no big deal. Glad to pick up the win though.

Enjoy the week off Cwalks.

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Never ceases to amaze me how much work you get through round here man.

Loved the Anderson promo to open the show.

Overall, the show was real solid. I really liked the spot with Batista flipping and attacking Michaels, hope that develops into something more.

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Well, that was a bummer for me to lose, but you know what? It's all good. I had a ton of fun TTing with Tapout. Hopefully the next time we meet I'll have more time to TT and we can get an awesome session on. Congrats by the way man! Well deserved win!

The show was excellent, not all that surprised Cesaro won the US belt. No offence to the other guys involved, but ever since Sam came back to Raw with Cesaro, I've had a little man crush. I better see something come out of that Batista/HBK thing. I'll be pretty pissed if I don't!

Great main event, JoMo/Rhodes is coming along amazingly heading into the Rumble. Can't wait to see how everything comes to be.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

- Live results from me, once again I apologise for the no show this week.

- Great Anderson promo to start the show, was quite funny.

- Hawkins getting a win over Daniels! Wow! Good to see Tapout finally back in the groove.

- Me helping Cesaro. I can dig with that, sorry Shawn :p

- Great main event and good win for Anderson & Morrison!

Status
Not open for further replies.