UWF 2012: Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 27th Card

Rawbanner2.png

Who Survived?

RAW is back! And just two nights after Survivor Series. There are a ton of questions. Who is the UWF Champion? Did Christopher Daniels successfully defend not only his Hardcore Championship but the honor of AJ Styles? What happened between The Rock and Mankind? All these questions were answered on Sunday, but that doesn't stop the UWF train from moving forward. Tonight, we will see the fallout from Survivor Series. Sit back and join on us for Tusday Night RAW, live from St.Louis, Missouri!

front.jpg

Kendrick.jpg
versus
Daniels.jpg

"The" Brian Kendrick versus Christopher Daniels

Last week, "The" Brian Kendrick made a successful UWF Debut, defeating the former Hardcore Champion in Curt Hawkins. Hawkins looked very solid in the ring, but now he must turn his attention forward. He faces Christopher Daniels, fresh off a bout with Scott Steiner. Is Daniels still Hardcore Champion? Can Kendrick make it two in a row?

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
versus
Mankind.jpg

Shawn Michaels versus Mankind

It's Mind Games all over again. Shawn Michaels will go one on one with Mankind. In a rematch over 15 years in the making, the two will get to lock up yet again. Both men are coming off huge matches at Survivor Series. Did Mankind and his "girl" defeat The Rock? How about Shawn Michaels? Was he able to overcome The Animal?

PeteyWilliams_zpse97d807e.jpg
versus
CurtHawkins.jpg

Petey Williams versus Curt Hawkins

Just two nights after his mentor challenges for the Hardcore Championship, the protege is in action. Petey Williams will go one on one with "The Party Starter". Hawkins is coming off a close loss to Brian Kendrick last week and is looking to earn his first victory since his return. Williams is looking to prove that without Steiner, he is capable of being a success.

We Will Also Hear From
Cody Rhodes
John Morrison
James Storm
Christian
Anyone Else​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw November 27th Card

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! I get Flip this week! Gonna be awesome! I never got a match against him in PWA, and always wanted to! Here we fucking go!

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW November 20th Edition

Wow I must seriously fucking suck. 0-4 since being on RAW.

You've faced rawisrey's Cody Rhodes (UWF Champion), Dod's John Morrison (King of the Ring & #1 Contender) and my Christian (former #1 Contender). I can't remember the 4th guy, but the three of us are either around the World Championship scene or have been before. Really, and I'm not being egotistical by adding myself into this, but you've faced some of the best guys UWF Raw has had. I don't think losing to us is anything to be ashamed of, but I do think this week you suffered for posting late. I did last week too yet I made up for it by posting 3 times for Survivor Series and throwing a Raw TT up within an hour of the preview being posted. Just gotta keep on rolling.

But seriously, you've been around for years now, and it seems like we have to tell you this every single week - have the decency to comment on the show and not just yourself.

Aniking

Reaction score

Last time there was a show like this, it was promo heavy and the guys with matches barely showed. Looking at this, the only guy I can see no showing is Shane, but purely because he has been crazy busy the past two or so weeks, so it's understandable. Everybody else posted last week or has been a regular TTer, so hopefully that continues for this show.

Anyway, having a show two days after the pay-per-view suggests to me that Cwalker already has some plans in motion and wants things to get rolling already, which is great encouragement. Looking forward to producing a promo that hopefully contains a bragging Christian, but we'll have to wait and see what Survivor Series brings :)

Reaction score

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP! I get Flip this week! Gonna be awesome! I never got a match against him in PWA, and always wanted to! Here we fucking go!

Man I wanna pull out Jimi James white right now.. o well I'll give it my best shot.. Is this for the title? It didn't say either way... I'm kinda confused on that end.. but for title or not don't think I'm not gunning to win RRS

Lewb

Reaction score

Man I wanna pull out Jimi James white right now.. o well I'll give it my best shot.. Is this for the title? It didn't say either way... I'm kinda confused on that end.. but for title or not don't think I'm not gunning to win RRS

I'd say not a title match if it's not there. Plus he might not be champion by the time you square up.

Nice card, should be cool to see a Raw so soon after SS... Don't burn yourself out tho Cwalks dude.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Not a title match, because if Shane replies to my TT, there is a chance he can beat me. Shit son, you think I'd give you a title shot so soon?! 8D

Nah, it'll be fun dude.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

All I know... is that next time... I'm not holding back. I'll unleash my wrath cause I'm sick and tired of seeing that crap posted. Its like one of those pathetic girls that are always fishing for compliments when they know they look good but they are like "Oh I'm so ugly" Its like bitch shut up. So get your attitude together Andrew and get on your game and stop acting like a lil pussy cause you don't win every single match.

This was a good show and you completely bypassed all of it just to try to get complimented and be told that you're not that bad.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Glad to be back. Gave a hard fought battle to THE Brain Kendrick, but still wasn't fully in the zone yet. Gonna come back even stronger in my match next week. The Party has not ended.

Things shock up a lot on Raw since I left. Sad to see not a lot of promos being turned in. I'll see what I can do for the next show. Cwalker is still the beast he is, and putting on shows almost single handed every week. Can't imagine how he does it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Not sure who plays Petey Williams but I'm ready to go brother. Hopefully I can give a better showing then I did last week against Trending. Planning on sending in a promo too.

Curious to see how this show plays into the Survivor series Fallout.

BDC

Reaction score

The Heartbreak kid up against me again this week...lol...ok, I promised to Break his heart and he's steppin' between me and my girl. Sounds like the end of the World scenario to me! Lets END this.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Alright guys with Survivor Series now up, I turn my attention to RAW. This show will be up tonight, just a little later. But for everyone who has post Survivor Series thoughts, please send me a promo.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I may get something in for Daniels, but much like you struggled to find motivation, so have I. I'll keep you posted.

BDC

Reaction score

O! Mankind may have a few....thoughts.... after his...er....victory over the Rock! lol! (Great TT session btw, Slim! Let's do it again real soon!)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Raw will be up within the hour. Just have to do the main event..

BTW, burnout is a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.