UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: NXT Gold Rush Semi-Final: Abyss vs. Derrick Bateman

Derrick Bateman smirks right back.

Derrick Bateman
Oh I'm here to stay woman. Don't worry about me because I'll have to stay because next week i move onto the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament and I'll beat Zack Ryder like I was going to the first time we fought or I'll beat the other rookie born into the business. If you're tired of me now, just wait until I become the NXT Champion! Now that's good for business! No one wants to turn on their television sets and see a big hulking monster with an ugly beast at his side. No, they want to see a man who personifies everything that's right with the world. They want to see a man who will use freedom and justice, that's the name of my two fists, to annihilate all evil from this world. They want Derrick Bateman.

The crowd explodes at the small speech given by Bateman, even going as far as chanting his name over and over again as Bateman himself is quite surprised.

Derrick Bateman
You know I may seem weird to you but that's because I am the everyday man. I've worked my butt off to get here and you can bet I'll do the same to stay here. I'm not sure what exactly is normal to you. Do you think normal is like witches and the devil? Normal to me and everyone else here is a Big Mac. Normal is a bacon sandwich. Normal is sitting at home and watching your favorite athletes fighting tooth and nail to see who is better. You guys are anything but normal. If I had a dollar for every person in here who thinks you‘re weird, I‘d have enough money to buy NXT and fire both of you. As a matter of fact, who here thinks-

Maxine cuts Derrick Bateman off and immediately confronts Daffney

maxine2.jpg

Maxine
How dare you. If anyone here is sleeping their way into this industry it's you. I can already see you leaving Abyss once he loses to Derrick. You want to make up lies about me? Go ahead and try it but no one is going to believe you because frankly no one likes you. If you think I'm sleeping with these two you're delusional. I didn't beg them to make me their manager and image consultant, they hired me. I'm the reason they actually got contracts and opportunities. I'm not using them and they're not using me. This is a partnership and it's clear that you're very much jealous of the team bonding that's been going on with us. We're not the best of friends but we're getting used to each other and working as a team. And that's what America likes, teams.

Maxine smirks at Derrick Bateman as he smiles back.

Maxine
And that's not trash talk bitch, this is real talk!

The crowd cheers wildly for Maxine and Derrick applauds her as well.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus

[video=youtube;LO8twBafSbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8twBafSbY[/video]

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams, wearing a crown and a cape. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_RAWDec60304.jpg

Good people of Vancouver! It is Oi, the high king of Ireland, who was asked to visit the generous people of Canada. But when I arrived, the only thing Oi noticed was all the rubbish all around me ...

Some people cheer and some boos. The King continues ...

Well, whe'e a' my manne's? It is me pleasure ta meet ye, Seth Rollins. But Oi guess, it won't be that big pleasure fo' ye, afte' Oi'm gonna kick yer arse in the middle of this ring. Yer nothin' but a peasant ta me, just like everyone else in this buldin'. Oi am in control of everythin' ya see. Even these people a' unde' me control. When Oi want them ta cheer me, they cheer. When Oi want them ta boo ye, they will. When Oi tell them ta jump off tha highest mountain of Canada, they will do it. And as a payback, Oi am bringin' them a show, they will neve' forget. But don't be mistaken Seth, Oi am honored, ta be the man, who is gonna end yer career and as a matter of fact, Oi am gonna give it all Oi got, ta break yer legs, crush yer skull and rip yer head off. But since Oi am a benevolent king, Oi will let yer peasants to carry ye from this buildin' ta yer homeland. And just ta be clear, Oi don't really care, if it's you, o' yer friend, because it is yer fault, that yer the one, who's gonna end up under a heavy grave and not yer friend. Maybe he's gonna be at yer funeral, ta look like a good friend, but in this business, ye have no friends, it is all only about ye and ye only ...

You can hear cheers mostly, but also boos comes out of the crowd ....

It would be a big disappointment, if The Irish King, would have to kneel down befo' such a scanty scared boy like ya. But I do not worry, about me future, because it is written in the stars, that this time, all the Irish Gods are on me side, preventing me from fall. The thing is I do like fighting, in the wars, I always stand in the first row, commanding me men. But the man who loves ta fight was Finlay, not true Irishman. So first, get your thoguhts together, servant. Nobody cares about, why ya dese've ta be here on NXT. Nobody cares about ye. Nobody cares about Jimmy Jacobs, that is why Oi am gonna throw ye out of this ring like a piece of trash, it should have been Jacobs, but it is a matte' of a bad luck, it has ta be you. It has ta be some sort of conspiracyagainst ya, my friend, because who would be mad enough, ta put ye in one ring with the high king of Ireland, The Irish Curse, the most feared Celtic Warrio' .... King Sheamus! Now, Oi migh not, be tha toughest challenge around here, but believe me, one Irish king is enough to put ya in your place. AAAAALL HAIL THA KING!!

Sheamus drops the microphone as the crowd is fifty-fifty, Sheamus then turns his back on Rollins and leaves the ring ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
OOC: Sorry it took so long, buddy. Been busy as ....

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus

Rollins isn't as impressed, the crowd is booing Sheamus' words here as a Rollins chant starts up. Rollins quickly speaks.

Seth Rollins:

Alright folks... Sheamus, wait right there! Just where do you think you're going? Is this how a veteran treats a rookie by coming out here saying a few words then leave? Did you not expect me to answer your calling? I had trouble trying to understand what you said but I'll try imaginate and picture the words... Now I ain't Canadian but I have a lot of respect for these people because they generated some of the best wrestlers in the world! But for you to say there's rubbish lying around? Jeez, I'm finding it quite hard to how you can even say that. Maybe it's easy for you, but for me it's not. People who disrespect others are known as a "Bully" and you Sheamus, that's exactly what you are. So I did manage to hear you calling me a peasant but unfortunately I apologize to break the news to you that I am not a crude nor ill-bred person, I'm also not a country person. But I did happen to hear about how Ireland has a lot of country-side! My career is a journey that's about to begin, whilst it may be a mountain people will jump off, it is a mountain I shall climb! Now Sheamus, these words... these threats, they are not intimidating at all. They are words of a coward, a man who wants to injure others in order to make himself better. It's not easy when you've had a hard life is it Sheamus? But to seek revenge and take it out on others... Big mistake. I'm sure there's kindness in you, I'm sure somewhere in your heart you're a really nice gentlemen but right now... you're acting like a jerk!

The crowd hugely pops for Rollins, getting right behind him.

And you see Sheamus... These people know it, I know it, the guys backstage knows your behaviour will end up getting you nowhere. Especially when you throw a death threat like that, many people unfortunately die because 'one' has 'bullied' them... I'm going to show the WORLD that nobody BULLIES them. I'm going to show the world that I can stop the BULLY and put him out of his place. You Sheamus, these people watch the show, you have millions world-wide watching the show and do you think for one second they'd want to hear a death threat? NO! This is exactly why I'm going to prove to you and the world that I can be the one that defies the odd, the one that puts you to a halt! Because your threats, your actions are not needed around here. Maybe I have only one friend, I'm a new guy around here... It will take time for me to adjust, whether people like me or not. I still do it for these people... Yes it's going to take time for them to like me and get behind me, I'm not asking it to happen in a day. I know that things take time, I have a lot of patience Sheamus unlike you... Maybe you'll need a leprechaun or your lucky charms this week because I can tell you Sheamus that at the end of this very journey is just a complete BLACKOUT!

Blizzard

Reaction score
R-Truth and Bully Ray vs. C.M. Punk and Rhino

[video=youtube;xQ4HezI4nRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4HezI4nRU[/video]

“THE TRUTH… HAS SET ME FREE!†are the words heard throughout the arena, as the fans erupt in boos! Suddenly, the nXtreme Champion R-Truth makes his way out on the stage, with an angry expression on his face. Truth stops at the entrance stage, as he throws his arms up in the air, screaming out “WHAT’S UP!?†in the process. The fans respond with boos, as Truth spoke to himself, mouthing off insults toward the audience. Truth is currently sporting a white bullet proof vest, and his usual wrestling attire from down low. Truth makes his way down the entrance steps, ignoring the Little Jimmies and Little Jennies trying to get a hand slap. Truth walked over to the steel steps before hiking up them and entering the ring. Truth walked over to the turnbuckle, before climbing up it, raising the nXtreme Championship up in the air to a chorus of boos. Truth lowered the microphone as he grabbed a microphone from the side, speaking.

r-truth-mic.jpg

R-Truth: Y’know, I’m gon’ be real ta’ y’all ‘ere in Canada. I wish we’d just leave this stinky ol’ place. We been ‘ere fo’ what? Two weeks? An’ I already got sick o’ this poor ‘xcuse of a “country†by ta’ secon’ day! Seriously, how do y’all even live here? It’s nothin’ compared ta’ the GREAT COUNTRY OF THE UNITED STATES O’ AMEEEEEERICA! Y’all ain’t got no good lookin’ girls, y’all ain’t got no good barbeque food, y’know, the type Mamma Truth makes fo’ me. But, there’s one thing y’all got. An’ it makes me sick seein’ ‘em every single damn day! Y’all got Little Jimmies! Like, what the fu-… I ain’t even gon’ go there. Y’all got Little Jimmies everywhere! Lemme’ tell y’all a story. The Truth went ta’ the men’s room yesterday, an’ guess who I saw? LITTLE JIMMY! Little Jimmy was eyeballin’ me, an’ it made me sick to my stomach. Y’all parents need ta’ keep yo’ children in check! STUPID CANADIANS.

And that definitely ticked off the Canadian audience! The audience boos the hell out of R-Truth, drowning him in insults and jeers to the point where Truth can’t even continue. Truth allows the fans to continue booing, as he nods his head with a smirk on his face. After a while, Truth interrupts the booing as he continues.

R-Truth: Y’all know what else is stupid? Hmm? Stop guessin’ fo’ eyes, ‘cus we all know you’s the stupidest. An. Nee. Way. Wha’s stupid is MY match ‘ere on En Ex Tee this Monday night. Why the hell should I co-op-er-rate with a Bully? I hate Bullies! An’ why the hell should I waste my time facin’ off against two o’ the BIGGEST greaseballs in professional wrestlin’ history? I shouldn’t waste my time participatin’ in this match, y’all! I’d rather have Little Jimmy eyeball me in the men’s room then be in this match. But, y’know, I NEVER… NEVER NEVER EVEEEEER – back down. I ain’t gon’ back down from any fight, especially if it’s gon’ prove ta’ all y’all people that I’m the REAL DEAL around ‘ere. I’m undefeated, y’all! An’ it’s gon’ stay like that fo’ ever! Now, let’s talk ‘bout my opponents, shall we? I’m facin’ off against that Rhino an’ Punky! I DON’T LIKE ANIMALS, Y’ALL! Y’see, tonight y’all jus’ another wild animal in the U.W.F. Zoo! I’ve confronted scorpions, leprechauns, rhinos, and now GREASEMONKEYS!? I DON’T EVEN LIKE MONKEYS, DAWG. They don’t do nothin’ but be Curious and throw poop around! But when I come ta’ think ‘bout’s it, they do sound like you Punky. You come out ‘ere an’ think you’s the top dawg ‘cus you punked out Mr. Bradshaw! It’s just a bunch of yo’ verbal garbage that punked him out! An’ guess what Punky? NO ONE GIVES A DAMN.

The audience continues to boo R-Truth, as he nods his head, mouthing off words to himself. Truth shakes his head in disappointment, as a grin slowly forms on his face before continuing.

R-Truth: An’ surprise, surprise, surprise, y’all! Guess who’s Punky’s partner? The Rhino himself! The biggest an’ craziest zoo animal of ‘em all! Now, this guy’s funny, y’all. After I RETAINED MY nXtreme CHAMPIONSHIP, y’all – he tried ta’ GORE me. He tried ta’ send ME a message, ME!? Man, Rhino, you the least o’ my problems, dawg. I don’t give a damn ‘bout you, Coachy Coach man, o’ my partner Bully Ray! Bully, I’m one hundred percent positive I already beat yo’ ass in my debut match here on N.X.T. So, durin’ MY match on N.X.T., you best not get in my way! ‘Cus if I have ta’, I’ll prove ta’ you as well that I ain’t playin’ around. This ain’t no games, games are fo’ children! So, listen up, I know how far up y’all are in Egosville with Bradshaw himself. So anytime’s someone says yo’ race, LISTEN UP. I don’t like Monkeys, I don’t like Bullies, an’ I don’t like Rhinos! So, if you don’t understand, all o’ y’all? Y’all gon’ get GOT. Whereas The Truth? He gon’ shine, he gon’ shine as THEE champion o’ this brand! AN’ THA’S THE TRUTH… THE WHOLE TRUTH… AND NOTHIN’ BUT THE TRUTH!

And right on cue, the Canadian audience boos the hell out of the nXtreme Champion. R-Truth simply stands in place with a huge smirk on his face as he raises his nXtreme Championship in the air! Suddenly, Truth’s moment his interrupted by another man’s entrance music.​

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: R-Truth and Bully Ray vs. C.M. Punk and Rhino

[video=youtube_share;t0X0Eawayls]http://youtu.be/t0X0Eawayls[/video]

"The Beaten Path" starts to play as Bully Rays tron plays. Expecting him to come out to the arena the fans all gear up ready to boo the Bully. But no-one shows. Instead the tron finishes and shows Bully Ray backstage. The music stops and Bully wastes no time in speaking to R-Truth.

images

Bully Ray: Hey, dickwad, up here! Your second rated existence on NXT, and the second rate title that you wear on your shoulder there is nothing of interest to me. I could care less if you have a problem with me, or that you want to gloat that, in the instance of a scramble match, you turned heaven and earth, picked the lottery numbers two times running and guess the safe code to New York central bank, you got damn lucky and you know it. I've moved on from the nXtreme championship belt, with my break I have focused my sights on the big dog. The one that someone like you can only dream of getting. The NXT World title. JBL gave me an opportunity and I took it with both hands. I cost CM Punk a shot at the title in the tournament and I'm going to cost him it again when I beat him and become Number one Contender at King of the Ring.

But NXT tonight, its plain and simple. The Bully does what the Bully does and that's it. Truth, you take your half assed belt, and do what you do best, stand on the edge of the ring looking stupid! I don't like you, you don't like me, good. That's the way wrestlers should be about each other... But more important is the victory. I will do my upmost to get it, and I know you will too. Just don't do anything too R-Truth like and cost us the contest with idiocy. I'll see you out there later.

And with that the tron went blank, leaving R-Truth on his own again....

OOC: Apologies on the length. Just didn't want to no show here.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT 10/15/12: Rollins/Ryder vs Sheamus/Lesnar

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd pops as “Radioâ€￾ by Downstait hits the PA system and the “Long Island Iced Zâ€￾ Zack Ryder comes out from the back. He looks out towards his sea of fans and throws up the LI hand signal. His expression, however, points to the fact that he's not in a very good mood.

Zack-Ryder1.jpg

Zack strolls down the ramp looking visibly upset. He climbs up onto the apron and into the ring. He immediately removes his jacket and headband as the fans notice something odd. A weird, almost menacing smile creeps up on his face. He then grabs a microphone and begins speaking.

tumblr_mahuddKlPh1rbx528o2_400.png

Zack Ryder: Last week, I lost my opportunity at the NXT Championship. I lost my opportunity to a person who should be serving me food at Olive Garden no less. Michael McGillicutty, I hope you enjoy that hollow victory of yours because, if you somehow make it past Abyss and then past Randy Orton, I'm going to be gunning for you. But, that's a whole other discussion for a whole other night. No, this week, I get my chance for a sneak preview of what's gonna happen at King of the Ring when I go one-on-one with Brock Lesnar again. Brock, you've been throwing your weight around here, destroying referees and blind-siding people, well all of that is about to change. And this week, I get a chance to remind you of just who in the Hell I am when I team with my broski Seth Rollins to take on you and that albino blarney stone Sheamus.

The crowd boo's at the mere mention of those two names Brock and Sheamus. Zack wastes no time digging into his opponents.

Zack Ryder: Brock, I don't think I could ever have enough to say about you. Ever since you signed with JBL, you've been able to coast off of your reputation and the coddling that you get. Brock, it's no secret that you get special treatment around here, Hell I'm surprised there even was a tournament to crown a number one contender. I thought for sure JBL would present it to you on a silver platter with how much he loves to kiss your ass, almost as much as your lackey Paul Heyman. By the way, Brock, I bet Heyman makes one Hell of a pitcher of Kool-Aid because you've been drinking it your entire career. But, I suppose it's a forgivable offense seeing as how you don't have the mindset to run your career by yourself. You constantly need someone by your side, holding your hand through the process. You don't intimidate me, Brock. You don't scare me. You roughed me up, but bro, I can beat you and I have beaten you. Question remains is that can you beat me? And that answer is no.

Zack pauses for a brief second as he shifts gears over to Sheamus.

Zack Ryder: And Sheamus, you don't either. You walk out here claiming you're the “High King of Irelandâ€￾. Bro, you're not even qualified to be the Burger King. When you speak, I can barely understand you, but the fact that your stuck with a partner like Brock Lesnar, I have to say, seeing as how you already were at a disadvantage against two people like myself and Seth, but having to carry that do-do brained imbecile Brock, I feel for you. I really do. But, that doesn't mean we're going to take it easy on you. Not by any means because, a win is a win and a strike in our win column only drives our stock up and if I'm going to fulfill my promise of becoming NXT Champion, then I'm going to need all of the wins I can get. Sheamus, I have no idea where all of this “peasantâ€￾ talk came from, but I admire the fact that I'm one of these people and it will make it that much sweeter when I Fist....Pump.....Your Face and Sheamus, Mr. “Kingâ€￾, It will be an absolute pleasure when I leave welts the size of the United Kingdom on your pasty white skin. Brock, Sheamus, you might be the odds-on favorite on paper, but Seth and I are the odds-on favorite in the ring. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone just as....

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: NXT 10/15/12: Rollins/Ryder vs Sheamus/Lesnar

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage.

ecdLK.gif

Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down as he is given a microphone from a ringside worker.

055.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Last week, I accomplished a tough mission and that was surpassing 'The Great White', 'The Irishmen', whatever you'd like to call him... The great Orange, Sheamus! In case you paid zero attention to what I had to say, I clearly stated that I have 'no fear'. Challenges are supposed to be thrown left, right and center but I've noticed one thing in you Sheamus... You haven't quite found your lucky charms lately.. Is your Kingdom having problems in that castle? Maybe they need someone luscious like me or Zack over there! Maybe the princesses might come our way... Hey Zack, how's Princess Leia going?

Zack doesn't look too pleased with that comment, he shows emotion of sadness. Seth goes up to him and puts his arm around him.

Sorry broski, but Sheamus... Whilst you're not looking too good, whilst you lost to a well... a rookie I guess... How exactly does that make you feel? Do you feel enraged? More motivated to at least 'try' beat me this week? I don't want to sound too cocky but... Weren't you a former Champion around here or something? If that's the case... then what went wrong? Every day I search for motivation, I find it... It keeps me fueled and pumped... This is why I come out here, this is why I do what I do on the entrance stage! I go crazy! The fans go wild! All of that is what gives me that 'kick' I truly need and that's what helped me win last week. The fact the fans got behind me! So I thank my fans for that, but moving on... There's another so-called 'bad-ass' we've got in the tag match... Apparently he was in UFC? Someone please tell me what that is because the only thing I watch is 'cartoons and wrestling'! Is UFC some kind of show like Jersey Shore Zack? I did hear about Jersey Shore, never watched it though. Maybe we could kick backstage while we wait for these guys and you could show me what the fuss and hype is all about? 'Cos I've been hearing so much hype about Brock Lesnar... but then I heard he lost to you Zack... Where's the hype in that?! Yeah... There isn't hype, Brock... We've never met... However people say I should be afraid of you... Well I ain't afraid at all, I don't care where you came from at all. This is a landscape of change Brock, I don't know how you or your partner are going to beat us because you're both not doing too well... Zack may have lost last week but I sure know he beat you 1, 2, 3 Brock! With us being together in this tag team... We have potential to steal the entire show. Zack tells me it's N-X-Z not N-X-T... I must have been saying it wrong, apologies there Zack. But not to worry, we're both motivated more than ever... We might have to deal with a couple of gorillas who escaped the zoo but that's ok... We're going on an adventure and we're going to put them back in their place! What do you say Zack? Are we up for an adventure of our lifetime?!

The crowd laughs at the jokes being fired however before Zack can even respond they are interrupted by a familiar theme song...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
NXT Gold Rush Tournament Finals - Abyss vs. Michael McGillicutty

The scene begins somewhere in the back. A cameraman is walking through the entire arena searching for somebody he can do an interview with. All of a sudden, he meets Daffney who has a big smile on her face but when she sees the cameraman, the smile disappears from her face. The cameraman wants to say something but Daffney is quicker.

oa88jt.jpg

Daffney:
What do you want?!

Before the cameraman is able to speak, Daffney opens her mouth once again,

Daffney:
No, no, no. Do not answer my question. I know exactly what you want from me. Let me guess...You want to get my thoughts on Abyss making in to the finals of the Gold Rush tournament, am I right?

Cameraman: I...

Daffney: No, do not answer as well. Of course I am right. What else would you want from me? What else could you come up with? Look at yourself. You hold a camera and you walk around the entire arena, seaching for somebody you can disturb with your pointless questions because you are not man enough to get a real job.

Cameraman: I...I just wanted you to tell us more about Abyss' and your future in UWF.

Daffney:
Why would I be talking to you about it? What? Are you a sexist? Do you think that I cannot express my feelings on my own? That I need someone to ask me questions? Get out of my face before something really, really bad happens to your ugly head.

Just when Daffney stops talking, Abyss appears and he doesn't seem to be very happy.

Abyss: Is this moron disturbing you, honey?

Daffney: Yes! He just said that I cannot talk on my own.

Abyss: I hope it was worth it, boy because it was the last thing you ever said.

The image shakes and the only thing we can see is camera dropping to the ground. It stops recording for a while but then it starts again and we can see the cameraman lying on the ground as well, unconscious. Abyss and Daffney go elsewhere. After a while, we come back to the ring-side.

*GONG...GONG*

[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

Abyss walks through the curtain with a hood over his head. He puts his hands in the air, fire lights up on the stage and the entire arena gets covered in red color. Abyss is standing in the middle of the entrance ramp like he is waiting for something. And yes, he was waiting for something. After a while, Daffney comes out from the the back as well. She stands next to Abyss and she places her hand on Abyss' shoulder. They head down to the ring. Daffney is first and Abyss is walking behind her. They are near the ring. Abyss walks climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring while Daffney jumps up on the apron and poses.

2dkd639.jpg

After that, Daffney asks for a microphone and is granted one. Abyss does the same thing. While Daffney is standing in the ring, Abyss leans over the ropes and argues with a fan. Daffney looks at him, raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

2wd4uqe.jpg

Daffney:
Come here! That stupid thing with no brain you are arguing with is not worth it.

Abyss come over to Daffney.

Daffney:
People, in case that satelite signal in this poor town was cut off last week and you didn't get a chance to watch NXT, let me inform you what happened. It won't take me long because there is only one thing that happened last
week that actually matters. Abyss did just what we said he was going to do. He came out here, defeated your hero, Derrick Bateman and now he is in the finals of the Gold Rush tournament. As I said since the very beginning...the time has come. The time when Abyss and myself are going to make this business better has come and there is nothing and nobody that can stop us. CM Punk couldn't do it, Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis and Maxine couldn't it. We keep proving everybody wrong. You were saying that Abyss does not belong her and that he will never make it but guess what...he did. Abyss is sitting in the driver's seat and Michael McGillicutty won't make him stand up from it. No, he won't.

Daffney lowers the mic but Abyss raises his and begins to speak.

Abyss: Michael McGillicutty. Son of a wrestling legend, Curt Hennig or if you
'd like...Mr. Perfect. You see, I am here because I want to make this business better, because I want to show you what wrestling should look like but this guy...this guy is here because he wants to step out of his father's shadow. He has his own way but now, there is a huge road-block right in front of him in form of...myself. Michael is a young man who wants to achieve himself in a different way than just being a "Hennig". I respect that fact but I do not respect him. Why? Because so far he has done nothing to earn my respect and as the future goes, I do not see him doing so. He still has a lot of work to do on himself. Somebody else would admit that he has some nice moves, that he looks like a role model but those people are kissing up to him because of his father. They say things such as that because they believe he has some of his father in himself but they only believe. They don't see it in him, they only believe he has it but he does not. Trust me, I can see right through the kid and he just does not have it.

People give Abyss absolutely no reaction.

Abyss:
Anybody could act like a tough guy but not everybody has what it takes to step inside of the ring with me and keep on acting tough. Men have tried and men have fallen...one...by...one and Michael will be no different. He will be just another name on this list of people I seriously harmed...of people that I have destroyed.
As I said, Michael wants to step out of his father's shadow but he shouldn't want to do it because just when he does step out of it, he will get lost in yer another shadow of someone who is better than him. He will soon get lost in my shadow. EVERYBODY WILL! Every single one of you will have my name on your lips, every single one of you will be under my power.

Now people give Abyss a reaction as they begin to boo.

Abyss: Michael, if you are sitting somewhere in the back and listening at me I want you to listen closer. I am giving you a chance that nobody else has ever had in the past. You can come out here, lay down and I will not hurt you. I will simply put my foot on your chest, the referee will count one...two...three and after that, you can find yourself a different way that you can accomplish yourself. It is simple as that. However, if you decide to come out here and open your mouth, there is not way you can take back your actions and next week, I will put my hands on you whether you like it or not. Michael...I am waiting.

Abyss lowers the mic and here comes Michael McGillicutty.

Attachments

• 2ecdow4.jpg
    2ecdow4.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: NXT Gold Rush Tournament Finals - Abyss vs. Michael McGillicutty

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

McGillicutty11.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: So here I stand, just one victory away from competing for the NXT Championship. I don't think anybody thought they'd ever hear me utter those words, but that's the reality you all face today - that I was right, and you were all wrong. I'm not going as far as saying that I told you so, but that's because I'm not where I want to be just yet. See I knew I would beat that circus clown, Sheamus, and I knew I would school that hypocrite, Zack Ryder, so the position I currently find myself in at this very moment in time doesn't surprise me one bit. It shouldn't surprise any of you either... but it does, which is why I want each and every one of you to listen to me very closely. I want you all to understand that I don't talk for the sake of hearing my own voice, and I'm not here to ride my father's coattails either. I refuse to be known as Mr Perfect's failed son, and I don't want to be looked at as if I'm a disgrace to my entire family's lineage either. So after I beat this fat, slow, unintimidating piece of crap, I want you all to think back to this moment and comprehend that this was the very moment where I spoke the absolute truth, the moment where I knew that Randy Orton verse Michael McGillicutty for the NXT Championship was going to happen. I'm NXT's king, I'm the guy who's going to give this brand its PERFECT NXT Champion, but more importantly I'll have achieved what I set out to do - become the name on everybody's lips.

McGillicutty smiles at that thought, but when he notices Daffney and Abyss in the corner of his eye, he quickly becomes serious once more.

Michael McGillicutty: I'd like to start by saying that that little piece backstage... not only was it pointless and proved nothing, but it was cringe worthy. I've done too much cringing these past few weeks, having to stand here and listen to Sheamus' unbearable accent as well as Zack Ryder's flawed definition of what it takes to become "a star", but that took the cake. Which is funny because it seems to me like Abyss enjoys taking the cake on a regular basis. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, how classy of me to come up with a fat joke, but the fact is its appropriate seeing how the standard of this program was lowered having to listen to Abyss' attempts to threaten me. I mean, I'll just be another name on his list of people he has seriously harmed and destroyed, but somehow I find that hard to believe. Abyss, you seem to think that because of your size I'm just supposed to fall to my knees and kiss your feet, but that's just never going to happen. In fact, it should be the other way around, because as you're well aware of, I'm the descendent of royalty. I'm the flesh and blood of perfection, and for the past two weeks I have proven that from the moment I step in this ring to the moment I step out with my hand raised. My father was the greatest technical wrestler to ever grace this business, and that fact hasn't been lost in his passing... instead it's been passed down a generation.

McGillicutty points to his chest, eyes glued to Abyss, even though he stands considerably taller.

Michael McGillicutty: I told Zack Ryder last week that this is where I do what I do best, and next week on NXT you'll realise that first hand too. See you may consider yourself a massive road-block in my path to an NXT Championship match, a man who cannot be stopped, but I don't need to stop you, Abyss. I don't, and it's a pretty simple equation really - all I need to do is beat you. You're taller than me, you're bigger than me and you have the advantage in power and strength, but that's as far as it goes. I'm faster, I'm much more agile, and more importantly I'm the master of this ring. You think you're going to show me what real wrestling is like, huh? You expect me to believe that YOU can teach me a damn thing in this ring? I grew up in this business, Abyss; I was on the road with my father at an early age and know more about what it takes to win a match than you ever will. All you will ever rely upon is your power, your strength and your intimidation factor, but you're coming up against a guy who saw it all at a young age and learnt how to deal with it. I'm immune to this whole game you play, even when you attempt your little mind games by saying people actually kiss my ass because of who my father is.

McGillicutty shakes his head in bewilderment.

Michael McGillicutty: I don't have one friend in that locker room, and that's just the way I like it as it means nobody kisses my ass because I'm a Hennig. In fact it's been the opposite my entire career as I've been held back from ever being handed an opportunity purely because I am a Hennig. But now... now things are different, Abyss. I've finally been given an opportunity, and it's one that I've grabbed tightly with both hands and won't be letting go of anytime soon. So what I say to you, big guy, is go ahead. Go ahead and lay your hands on me, attempt to place me on that list you were bragging about earlier along with CM Punk and Derrick Bateman, because I promise you that all that's going to happen on NXT is the Personification of Perfection winning the Gold Rush tournament, becoming NXT Champion at the King of the Ring pay-per-view, and showing up to NXT the following week to shove it straight in your face! How does that sound, huh? Doesn't sound very appealing, does it? Well get used to it, because when that's all you see each week on NXT, the only person you'll have to blame for that coming to pass... is yourself.

McGillicutty doesn't blink as his arm falls to his side and he stares intensely at Abyss, as if Daffney isn't even there. The confident third generation superstar has his eyes on the prize, and he now waits for Abyss to reply.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Abyss waits until people in the arena are quiet. Then he raises the microphone to his mouth once again.

rldcat.jpg

Abyss:
Myself? Is that right? No, I will not blame myself because I know I will not have a reason to blame myself. You can try to convince yourself that I am not right at this moment but we both know that it is not the truth. Week in and week out I come out to this ring and I search for people who are not allowing the higher powers to feel them but week in and week out I fail and it seems like I failed this week as well because you are as ignorant as this trash here tonight.

Abyss points his finger at people in the crowd.

Abyss:
Your ignorance is endless. You do not understand the whole point of me coming to UWF...the point of me being in this tournament. I do not care if I win this or not. Sure, Daffney does care but I do not because wheter I win
or lose my destiny is to be the NXT Champion. For me, this is not my only shot...this is not my only shot at greatness like it is for you. You came to NXT and you were put straight into this tournament. You simply had to keep winning. There was no work for you to do. The fact is that you did not get a chance because you are the Personification of Perfection. You only got lucky, that is why you stand here in this ring and you keep looking in my eyes disbelief inside of your heart. Everything and everybody around you is telling you just that but your fear that if you would allow your brain to think they are right, you would fall down the imaginery ladder but as far as I am concerned, you can do it because that is the easy way out. You either admit it and you fall down that ladder or you do not admit it and I will shove you from that ladder. Do you know what is the difference? That if you fall, you will only fall to the ground and you will have a chance to kip up and start climbing once again. But if I shove you down from it, you will never recover from the damage done to you.

Things Abyss just said put a big smile on his face. The Monster then quickly turns serious.

Abyss: Next week, we will meet for the first time ever but Michael McGillicutty/Abyss will not be the only encounter happening for the first time. There will be one more. Michael McGillicutty/Real Pain. Yes, that is right. Derrick Bateman did not know what it is like to suffer and I showed him.
You do not know what it is like to feel real pain so...I will show you. Who else would do it better than myself? Who would do it better than a man who is an pain his entire life. Since I was a little kid, whenever I went, whatever I did...I felt pain. I got a taste of all kinds of pain. When I first ran away from civilization, I was hiding in the underground and I learned a lot of things. First was how to deal with all the pain...how to enjoy it. What I am trying to say is that there is nothing you can do to keep me down. Sure, you want to beat me but you cannot do it the smart way because although I am a monster, I am much smarter than you...so...you want to hit me with a chair? Ok, do it! DO IT! Do it right now! I am begging you! Leave this ring, find a chair, come back and hit me with it! Hit me right in the skull! DO IT! DO IT YOU COWARD!

Abyss got right in the face of his opponent. He is giving himself fist strikes in head. After a while, he takes a step back and smiles.

Abyss:
Exactly...you did exactly what I was expecting you to do. NOTHING. You just stood there and you watched me beat myself. You did not do what I told you to do because you knew that if you would hit me with a chair, it would make me happy, it would bring me joy. Yes, I enjoy pain. Pain is what gives me power and will to beat people up. You might be blind but you are no stupid. You know that if you would hit me with a chair, I would show you what feeling pain feels like.

Abyss points his finger at McGillicutty.

Abyss:
Just as you grew up watching men wrestle, just as you were traveling the world...I grew up watching beasts beat each other until they were bleeding, until they got their bones broken. Life in the underground is tougher than you can imagine...in fact, you cannot imagine how tough it is. The fact that I am standing here at this moment, the fact that I made through dark alle
ys of underground, the fact that I did not get beat to death, tells you how dangerous I am, how smart I am. So yes, think anything you want to. Think that you do not have to be bigger and stronger than me to come out victorious...Yes, compare this situation to David versus Goliath but at the end of the day, David versus Goliath will still be a fairy tale for little kids but this...this will be real and as soon as you will be standing across the ring and looking in my eyes, the reality will bring you to your knees.

Daffney wants to talk to McGillicutty but Abyss stops her from doing so for no apperant reason. He lowers his microphone and he wants McGillicutty to give him a rebuttal.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
NXT: The Miz vs Johnny Curtis

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;W_qFmGEd_Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_qFmGEd_Bo[/video]

‘I Came to Play’ blares out of the P.A. system as the NXT crowd turn to face the top of the ramp, somewhat surprised to hear from The Miz so soon after the beating he took at the hands of Brock Lesnar on Monday Night’s NXT show. Around 10 seconds pass and The Miz is still nowhere to be seen, the crowd are beginning to become restless when none other than Justin Roberts makes his way out. Roberts makes his was quickly down the ramp and into the ring, The Miz’s music trails off and Roberts begins to speak…

Roberts – Ladies and gentlemen, apologies, The Miz was scheduled to come out here tonight and speak about his match with Johnny Curtis on this coming Monday Night NXT, but he unfortunately remains at Vancouver General Hospital where he was taken immediately after his match this past Monday against Brock Lesnar. However, The Miz was insistent that he be able to speak to the UWF universe tonight, so with that in mind, if you direct your attention to the titantron we can now cross over live to Matt Striker who’s standing by at Vancouver General; Matt can you hear me?

Matt Striker’s face appears on the titantron

Striker – You’re coming through loud and clear Justin. Ladies and gentlemen, Matt Striker here with an exclusive interview with The Miz. No one has spoken to Miz since his victory via disqualification against Brock Lesnar this past Monday night. That victory coming at a price after Lesnar opened up on The Miz, beating him bloody in the ring. I don’t know if the cameras are picking this up but just over my right shoulder you can see The Miz and his condition, does not look good.

The cameras zoom to the inside of the hospital room where The Miz is lying on the bed. Well, we have to presume it’s The Miz, as the patient's face is completely obscured by bandages.

Eye-of-the-Beholder.jpg

Striker – Now we’re not sure what his condition is or if he’ll even be able to speak to us let alone talk about another match but we’re going to try and get a few words with him right now (he knocks gently on the door) Uhh Miz, Miz can we come in?

The Miz – (muffled from behind the bandages) Wha?! Who’s that? Striker, is that you? Matt Striker?

Striker – (a look of genuine concern spreading across his face) Yeah Miz it’s me, I uh, brought a camera crew along, they said you wanted to speak even though you couldn’t make it out of the hospital. Do you want to go ahead, would you prefer if we came back later in the week?

The Miz – No come in, come in. I may not have much longer… Need… to… say… goodbye…

Striker – Oh my. Guys get in here (Striker ushers the camera crew in and he puts the mic to where The Miz’s mouth would be underneath the bandages) Ok Miz, you’re live now, can you tell us, the people at home, all the UWF fans watching around the world, just how bad is it?

The Miz – It’s bad man, real bad. They say… the doctors say I might lose it.

Striker – Lose what?

The Miz – My face Matt. I might lose my face!

Striker – Your face? Wait what, that doesn’t make sense!

Just at that moment the doctor comes into the room, she’s clearly unhappy

Doctor - Mr Mizanin! I have already warned you, do not play with the medical equipment! Take those bandages off of your face now.

The Miz – Aww! COME ON! I totally had him going!

Doctor – I couldn’t care less, these aren’t free you know, and I’ll have to throw these out now. I should bill you!

The doctor begins unwrapping from the top of The Miz’s head, eventually between the two of them they remove the last of the bandages. We can now see his face, aside from some pretty nasty cuts and abrasions it’s still in one piece

Doctor – I’m on my way to pick up your test results; I would suggest you friends have gone by the time I get back

The Miz – Missing you already doc! (he turns back to Matt Striker) Sorry Striker, couldn’t resist it man, rumours of my demise were greatly exaggerated. I couldn’t make it back to the arena because I had a severe concussion and also because I was pretty tired. So, instead I thought I’d have you guys come to me. Much easier this way dontcha think?

Striker – Hmm, yeah sure, it was no trouble at all, finding a crew, loading in all the equipment to the van, driving here, getting lost, getting pulled over by the cops, finally getting here, then unloading all the equipment and carrying up the stairs to your room- the lift was full. So yeah, MUCH easier. But, leaving that aside we’re live right now and I believe you wanted to address the UWF universe. How are you feeling after your first match since returning? A victory aginst Brock Lesnar via disqualification, but you paid the price being ruthlessly beaten after the bell.

The Miz – Matt, I missed the rest of the show after my match, how did the Abyss/Bateman match finish up?

Striker – Win for Abyss

The Miz – Hmm, ok great. And the tag team main event, how did that go down?

Striker – R-Truth and Bully Ray got that one. Great match too.

The Miz – Ok great. I notice you didn’t mention how they got the wins, was it pin-fall or submission? Yet you felt the need to point out how I got my win. Who cares if my win was the result of a DQ? A win is a win is a win and on Monday night I recorded the first of my return, just like I said I would, by being smart.

Striker – Are you saying you intended to get Brock disqualified by letting him wail on you?

The Miz – Well no, not quite, I could have done without the whole being beaten senseless thing. But I did know he would get so wound up he would make a mistake, only question was; what would trigger it? As far as I can tell it was my face that pushed him over the edge, given that’s where he directed his anger. Can’t say I’m surprised, I’m a pretty damn handsome guy, whereas Brock looks like a giant baby that’s been wrenched from the womb. I know who I’d rather wake up beside, and I do! Everyday! It’s probably why I’m such a positive person.

Striker – Ok, so you’re going to be fit for your match against Johnny Curtis, what’s your thoughts on that?

The Miz – Well first off I’m already kinda on the back-foot, I didn’t even know Johnny Curtis was a wrestler! Sure I’ve seen him around, but I’ve always just presumed he was a comic side-kick for Derrick Bateman. Y’know, like the Rob Schneider to his Sylvester Stallone? Turns out I was wrong and now I gotta do my homework. But I’ll be ready for him come Monday. Brock Lesnar was an obstacle in the way of me becoming NXT Champion, I overcame him, Johnny Curtis is just another obstacle, albeit a smaller, more bizarre obstacle, but I’ll overcome him too.

Striker – Well Miz the fans back at the arena are all listening in live, do you have a message for them

The Miz – Yes I do I-

But before The Miz can continue he’s interrupted…

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

[video=youtube;LO8twBafSbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8twBafSbY[/video]

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams, wearing a crown and a cape. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_RAWDec60304.jpg

I have finally found a reason of me unsuccesful tries ta win a single match on this brand. The conclusion is that this ring, the ring of NXT is cursed. Cursed by the american gods, who do not like me presence here, in this filthy country. Well, one of my own advisers told me, that it is only in me hands, ta break the curse, that is aimed against me. Not only that Oi am going to break this ridiculous curse, but I will make sure, that you peasants around here, will finally feel my power. And then I conquer this whole country, The United States of America, but those who are diligent enough to become my personal peasants will have a good life, those who are useless will be sent to the enemy as a mockery to opponents. My goal now is not only to break this curse and make me way to the top, but I also will do the life of my opponents a living hell. And after all that, after I will becomea champion, me and me people will light up bonfires all over this country as a sign of respect to the new Ard- Ri! As you dirty americans would say the High King of Ireland! And soon ta be a head of more than one country. I used to wear chaplets, but after I will control this land, I will wear a crown made of gold!

Sheamus smiles widely, but the crowd react with boos. Sheamus continues ...

Now, I do not care about Sir Lesnar or Rollins with Ryder. This whole thing, this whole show is only about me. And you people should call me eminence. As for you miste' Ryder. You seem to be very funny guy, but that is all you can do. There is no place in this business for people like ya. In the ring, there are no broskis, that would help you from the clutches of The Celtic Warrio'. Making fun of me, by stultify my degree and liken it to the famous american fast food is not the best way for you to survive. Because if it was your intention ta make me angry, ye can attributable new success to yer statistics, because that attempt ta make yer life miserable by insulting me was very good. I do not really look at the odds, because a true warrio' always fights his heart out. I do not know, if it was ye Ryder, who cursed the ring o' yer partner. Oi will just go through anybody, who will stand in me way, until I will be free. After this all, Oi will finally be granted me own torque! If you think I am talking nonsense, look up the word in vocabulary, so you do not make fools out of yerselves. And as fer ya, Rollins, ye may have defeated once, but I learn from mistakes and that is why, this time, it is gonna be yer body and yer soul, that will be torn apart. And it is a clear fact, that yer not a rookie when ya want ta fight the big dogs. Yer becoming one of competitors, one of the warrio's. I may not have the best tag team partner, but if it is necessary, Oi will take ye two out single handedly. All Hail The King! LAAAAAAOOOOOOCH!

King Sheamus hits his chest and makes a crucifix pose, while wearing a crown, cape and holding the royal pole ...

Aniking

Reaction score

McGillicutty takes a few steps around the ring, soaking in all that Abyss had to say. He turns back around, raises the microphone to his mouth, and promptly addresses Abyss.

McGillicutty3.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: David and Goliath, huh. You're really going to compare such an important match in both our careers to David and Goliath? Actually, you know what, go right ahead and do just that, but what that suggests to me is that you're not taking me as seriously as you should be. See, Abyss, the story of David and Goliath is written in the bible, which is a book many devout Christians hold close to their heart and pledge their livelihoods to. Many who believe in God and the bible itself would consider the story of David and Goliath to not just be a story, but instead an event that actually took place. Now I'm sure you're aware of the story behind David and Goliath's battle otherwise you wouldn't compare our match to it, but for those of you who don't know the story allow me to fill you in. I'll skip the reasons for why they fought as that's not important, but the part that IS important goes a little something like this - when the nine foot tall Goliath attacked David, David slung a stone into Goliath's forehead, toppling the giant over. David then grabbed Goliath's sword, killed him and cut his head off. Now I'd just like to point out that I've not read the bible, yet that doesn't mean I shouldn't know the story, but comparing our match to David and Goliath, probably the greatest giant killing in history, is completely wide of the mark, Abyss.

McGillicutty pauses so Abyss can comprehend that final statement.

Michael McGillicutty: It's so wide of the mark because this match isn't stacked in your favour... it's stacked in mine. You're severely underestimating me by comparing me to David, but I really shouldn't be surprised considering what I said earlier. You rely so heavily on your power, your strength and your intimidation factor that you're completely oblivious to the challenge that's standing in front of you. You've run through CM Punk and Derrick Bateman, so now you see me, a man of similar size and stature, as easy pickings too. You're so blind that you call me ignorant, yet by doing so you're jumping on the same boat as Zack Ryder - a boat for hypocrites. You've the power advantage, the strength advantage, the height, the menacing look, the deep, dark voice, but you're too ignorant to comprehend that it's all going to leave you helpless on Monday night. You see those advantages as your route to victory over me, and you just instantly think that I don't have what it takes to combat them. In that case you'd be right, Abyss, but there's something else I said that you seem to have ignored - I don't need to stop you, all I need to do is beat you. Growing up on the road with a competitor like my father, you can't help but pick up a few tricks of the trade, and it's the very thing that's going to reward me with a shot at the NXT Championship in two weeks time.

McGillicutty grins, confident in his abilities and tactics. He takes a few steps around the ring again before he continues with Abyss.

Michael McGillicutty: Abyss, it's your complete ignorance that's going to be your downfall. It'll be your entire fault when I become number one contender to the NXT Championship, but you're so caught up in your own hype that failure is not an option for you whatsoever. I know it's not an option for me either, but the difference between us is I've worked my ass off for this opportunity and I'd be damned if some delusional, twisted, deranged freak is going to steal MY chance at glory. You said it yourself that you don't care if you win this match and the Gold Rush tournament as a whole, but I do. I care a hell of a lot more than you because you'll just throw your weight around and get whatever the hell you want, whereas I'll be looked upon as not only a failure to myself, but also my family. See with me it always comes back to my family, having to fill the shoes my father once walked in, and that's the very reason why I'm only now breaking into this business and starting to turn heads. You turn heads because you're a freak, but I turn heads because of what I can do in this ring. I may sound like a broken record, repeating that same fact over and over again, week after week, but it's for a good reason. I need guys like you to etch into your brains that Michael McGillicutty, the Personification of Perfection, isn't going to be stepped on or disregarded anymore!

McGillicutty is extremely determined and also intense, stepping right up to Abyss.

Michael McGillicutty: I have to keep winning, you're right about that, Abyss, but it's because my career hangs on it. The moment I slip up even the slightest bit, I could find myself wasting my time month after month, scratching and clawing for just one damn match while untalented hacks like you hog the spotlight because you've got something about your look that's unique. My unique attribute, the one that sets me apart from the rest, is the fact I don't need to hit you with a chair or any other object to get the job done. I don't need any assistance from some floozy, I don't need to kiss anybody's ass or even use some underhanded tactics either. On the surface I'm a simple guy, a guy who's looking to make a name for himself in his own way, but when I get inside this ring... I'm unstoppable. Size doesn't make a difference, Abyss, and the story of David and Goliath is a perfect example of that, whether true or not. The disadvantage of being the smaller man is down to the mind, but I've watched from the locker rooms as a kid as my father outwrestled and outclassed guys a foot taller than him, and on NXT I'm going to do the exact same thing to you! I'm not just running my mouth for the hell of it, I'm actually telling the truth. It's up to you whether you're too thick to listen, or just too ignorant to understand. If I were you, Abyss, I'd shape up fast... because your time's running out.

The confidence in McGillicutty is second to none, a side of him nobody has ever witnessed before. It's clear for the world to see, with the crowd mixed on whether to boo him or Abyss, but either way neither man is listening. Their focus is on each other, as McGillicutty waits for Abyss' response.

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

HERE COMES THE PAIN

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Lights now turns out, theme strikes all people in the arena. Everyone is now very excited because this conversation is going to be very interesting. Here he comes. Brock Lesnar with big sadistic smile on his face and his life-time friend Paul Heyman is there too. Paul have some files in his hands. We can only guess what is in these files and we can also guess when will Brock explode in another unstoppable rage...

hi-res-5932638_crop_exact.jpg

Paul Heyman: Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and here, of course, here is my client BROCK LESNAR! So can I start? For sure. As you can all see I have some files right here. What is that? Just wait a second and I will open this very nice first file only for you. But now I'm going to make some things clear. You four men will face in a tag team match. The whole concept of this match is great! I mean, on one side you have two big men, dominant forces who aren't interested about health of their opponents. Only thing that they care is hurting people to prove everyone on this planet how great fighters they are. And on the other side you have two "so called wrestlers" who think that they are tough enough... Team formed of man who has epileptic seizure everytime when he enters the arena and man who still doesn't know that wrestling is not a circus... Bravo, that's just amazing. I feel sorry for you two little rats because what you will get is not a "Jersey Shore" like Mr. Rollins said before. This is gonna be a worst night of your entire life. Can you just imagine what will happen in that match? Of course you can't because If you can you will not enter this very ring to face these guys. That's suicide. Simply easy suicide...

Now Lesnar's turn.

Brock Lesnar: Sheamus don't worry I do not care about you too but there is one little thing I like about you. You are a man who is not afraid of anyone so we are on the same page. But that's the thing that we can't say about these two... I don't have words to describe these mistakes of nature. Hey Mr. Purple smeagol you said I am imbecile? I don't have problem to show you how imbecile is to provoke me!

Brock indicates move directioned to Zack Ryder. But then he starts to laugh loud. Paul says something to Sheamus very quietly.

Brock Lesnar: How pathetic... and YOU will call me imbecile... Zack, you self-confident loser, do you think that I care about one little loss to clown like you? If you do, We have a one hundert percent evidence about your low IQ.

Now Brock looks on Paul who opens the first of three files. When he does that the look in his eyes is priceless.

Paul Heyman: Here I have a message from your personal doctor. And I qoute: Zack Ryder, From New York, patient from 2011. His brain is abnormally small, he has his own world. This illness is called "Syndrome of backwarded childhood"... And I will not go further in this file because there is not anything happy for you... Now what about Mr. Can'tmove Seth Rollins. Zack said that Brock has to have somebody to build his career but what about you? Have you ever watched your entrance on TV or internet? If you don't please do it for all of us. Every time I see you on the show I have to cry... That's total shame. How can the general manager let you go straight to the ring on his own show when you do the most stupid moves that world ever seen... Another thing I have here in the second file is... The card from choreographer who lives here in Las Vegas. If you give hime some amount of money he'll help you to make your entrance "watchable" but with your talent this will be very hard... Sad man that choreographer is ... Provided that I have a Blue person like you in my house... I'm so sorry but I have to say it... I will shit in my pants....

Paul seems to be disgusted so Brock has to enter this conversation once more.

Brock Lesnar: Don't be rude on him Paul... That's mine and Mr. High king's job. I don't like crying in ring before match so don't... please don't make him cry! I love when loser like this lies on the mat after F5 and tries to roll out of ring. Then I grab him and lock a Kimura lock on him... Uhmmmm that's fantastic! Play stone, scissors, paper and who lose.... Who lose will feel the PAIN first!

Paul Heyman: Ok, I will not be rude anymore... So I have to lie here because every true sentence will hurt these two guys... I'm so sorry Brock but I can't lie in front of these people, they have to know the whole true about their shining diamonds, about their idols and loved competitors... But maybe you had a point with not being rude. Why I don't say it in one short pretty sentance. Just wait a second... Because one sentance is not enough to describe such a shame like this...

Paul puts out another paper from the second file and he waits a second to make this moment more effective.

1336448752_0-20120507_LARGE_raw_heyman_R.jpg

Paul Heyman: Yeah, that's brilliant! This fan who wrote this post is fantastic... I will point out only one little sentance: "Great job by putting two massive dominant forces against two biggest failures in this business!" That's cute, very cute. Oh! One more, one more, one more! "I pray to see Rollins and Ballerine Ryder broken in half in the middle of the ring". Another super duper piece of greatness... And last but not least: "I hope that these two losers will not come back to UWF after injuries that "THE NEXT BIG THING" and "THE GREAT WHITE" will cause them." The man who wrote this must be a university graduate. I have no doubt about it...

Brock Lesnar: Mr. Sheamus what about to teach this pair of girls some respect and send them back where they belongs... To the trashcan!

Now Brock leans on the ropes and Paul is waiting to another speech from someone in ring...

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Abyss raises his finger, motioning McGillicutty to wait a moment. Abyss looks down to the ground and he begins to laugh. His laughter is very quiet. After the stops laughing he begins to speak very quiet, he almost whispers in the microphone. Abyss still has his head down while talking.

Abyss:
I...I...I am speechless. For the first time of my life, you do not feel a need to talk but fear not...I will. Do...do you know what made me speechless? The fact that I stood here and I simply stated facts that were supposed to offend you but yet you kept raising the microphone to your mouth and you said that I am right. So I ask you...really? This is how you want to be different? This is how you want to step out of the line? By simply admiting that the one who offended you and messed your name is right. Every wrestler in this country would come up with something smart to say. Even your father would. He would try to strike back with something sharp but you do not do so. Why? I do not get it.

All of a sudden, Daffney steps out from behind Abyss and begins to speak with an angry tone in her voice.

Daffney:
You might not get it but I do! I do know why he acts the way he acts! It is so simple...because he is afraid that if he'd try to say something intelligent, he would screw himself and come up with something stupid and meaningless like he did when he debuted "over there". Let me tell you something, boy. You might be reading dictionary after dictionary to learn how to talk so people do not turn around when they see you open your mouth but all the world
'd dictionaties can't change the fact that you are stupid. A lot of people think that you will never step out of your father's shadow but I the truth is that saying you are in his shadow is offending the legend of your father. If he would be here tonight and he would see you he would step into this ring and he would slap the taste out of your mouth! You are not even close to being even in your father's shadow. You still have to work to at least make it there and I cannot imagine how much work you have to do to step out off it.

Mixed is heard through the arena.

Daffney:
How dare you?! How dare you tell Abyss that his time is running out?! HOW DARE YOU??!! How can someone
like you say that to someone like Abyss? How can you do so?! A man, who is fighting his entire career to even get on a television screen should not be allowed to speak. You should be the guy holding titles for real wrestlers. Hell, you'd even suck at that. That's right. You couldn't even hold a championship belt of a man who is a champion so what makes you think you can actually be a champion? I don't know what kind but I'm sure it's some drug. Get out with it, are you on drugs? Are you following the modern-day trend of consuming drugs? I bet you are because there is nothing else that could make you think you are something big in this business when you are clearly just another average wrestler. If you'd die, UWF could find a replacement for you in less than two days. There's tons of guys like you all around the world. Just take one, give him a microhone and make him talk about how he wants to become something better. That is how complicated it is to make another McGillicutty.

People actually cheer for Daffney a bit.

Daffney:
Abyss does not get attention because he is a freak. He gets people's attention because he already accomplished himself and ev
erybody knows him. Why do people know him? Because he is something different. He is not a man, he is a monster. He does not follow to typical picture of a wrestler like you do. Abyss is making this unique, not you! You, your boots, wrist bands and trunks are nothing special. When you steo into this ring you try to fit in and it gets boring but when Abyss comes through the curtain, he is something different and it makes him better than you!

Daffney calms down a little bit. Abyss takes the chance and when Daffney is thinking, he begins to speak.

Abyss:
Do you hear her? I am better
than you! I know it, you know it, everybody knows it! I am the better one and that is why I will not allow you to get your chance at glory that you want so desperately. I will not allow you to get a shot at the NXT Championship and I will prove to everybody all around the world that you are meant to be nothing more than a failure. I will make your father turn from side to side in his grave when I beat you and make sure that you finally realise that it is impossible for you to break through.

I...I am here to be a guardian. I am here to make sure that mediocre men like you will not make it in this company. I am here to make this place better so people who actually know the real side of the world still have faith. I...we are here to keep their faight in future. And if I want to keep their faith, I have to beat you next week and make sure that someone like you does not get a chance at being a champion in what without a doubt will one day be the greatest wrestling company of all time. That day will come...that day I will have control of this place but first, I have to eliminate you...eliminate you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.