UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF NXT: Gold Rush Quarter-Final - Michael McGillicutty vs. Sheamus

[video=youtube;1GVKGHaKrNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVKGHaKrNk[/video]

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident.

4-1.jpg

McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring and walks to the opposite side of the ring where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. McGillicutty steps around the ring and waits for silence, followed by raising the microphone to his mouth.

MM57.png

Michael McGillicutty: I find it a tad coincidental that my in-ring NXT debut takes place in the Gold Rush tournament. Clearly John "Bradshaw" Layfield didn't think twice in placing the Personification of Perfection in such an important tournament, one that will decide the next contender to the NXT Championship and possibly the next NXT Champion. In my case, as I am going to win the Gold Rush tournament, it WILL decide the next NXT Champion. How about I put that a little differently, in a way you people will understand a little better - I am going to WIN the Gold Rush tournament, take my place in the main event at King of the Ring, and in turn I am going to WIN the NXT Championship!

McGillicutty is resoundingly booed by the sold out crowd, primarily for his arrogance.

Michael McGillicutty: What makes this so funny to me is that very reaction from you people. It's the same thing once again. I speak my mind and it goes in one ear, out the other, and I am simply laughed at. Well, I'm not laughing, I couldn't be any more serious if I tried. See I'm going to finally take hold of the opportunity I've been given, an opportunity that has constantly passed me by while I sat at home and watched others step into the company, only to get booted out weeks later for being complete and utter disappointments. I'm done having to sit on the sidelines and watch, knowing that my talent and my abilities are going to waste. It has driven me to become stronger, faster, better than ever before. I'm hungry for success, I desire becoming the best, something I know I can achieve, all-the-while proving each and every one of you wrong every single night. After I take over NXT, you'll all regret ever doubting Michael McGillicutty.

McGillicutty looks out at the booing audience and glares at as many of them as he can. McGillicutty is driven.

Michael McGillicutty: You all look at me like I'm some sort of joke, like I'm an embarrassment to my family, but the fact of the matter is I've never been given the ball to run with. No matter what I did, no matter whose ass I kissed or boots I shined, I got shoved out of the way and made to start from the bottom all over again. Well not anymore, because I'm done with it, and starting Monday night against Sheamus, everything changes. See Sheamus is somebody you people sickeningly adore, somebody who has let you down twice already on NXT, yet that bad run is going to continue. I look at Sheamus and I don't see a professional wrestler, all I see is a sideshow. He's as pale as a ghost, his hair is bright red, and that hideous accent makes me shiver. The guy's a joke, and on my NXT debut I'm going to school him in this ring, kick him out of the Gold Rush tournament, and he can watch from the circus next week when I do the exact same thing to Zack Ryder or Brock Les...

The crowd burst into cheers for McGillicutty getting cut off, who stands in the centre of the ring very agitated.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT Gold Rush Tournament Bateman vs Jacobs

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits as the crowd responds with a good amount of enthusiasm with this up and comer. Bateman rushes down the ramp yelling and slides into the ring. He pumps himself up and is handed a mic.

Derrick Bateman
First things first America, I'm sorry I let you down. Let's be honest though, It wasn't really my fault. I know, I know, blaming my problems on someone else is a real Robert Roode type of thing to do but I was just about to win until Curtis got involved. Curty, I love you bro, but you cost me that match. The ref got knocked out just when I did the same to Zack Ryder so I don't know what came into the mind of Curtis to try and help me but it's okay. Don't expect to see any dissection of this tag team before we can even get a tag match. We're in this together and even though I didn't win the match, I still got some respect from the fans and people up top because now I've been granted yet another huge opportunity. That's right folks, I'm one of the entrants in the Gold Rush Tournament. Me, Derrick Bateman, America's favorite son, has an opportunity to become the new number one contender to the NXT Championship!

The crowd cheers in approval of Bateman.

Derrick Bateman
But first I have to go through uhh hell or something. My opponent is the "zombie princess" Jimmy Jacobs. Look Jimmy, I don't know why exactly you call yourself that I mean, you're not a zombie or a princess. You wear make up like a princess but you could also put make up on a pig and trust me, I'm pretty sure that doesn't make it a princess. Also you do know that you're not supposed to give yourself your own nickname. I don't call myself mantastic, chicks do. I love chicks and they call me mantastic so who am I to not listen to chicks. You on the other hand, I can't even imagine a single person who would put the words "zombie" and "princess" together. I know you like talking about death and stuff and that might help your mindset during matches but I'm a green belt in shaq fu so I'm pretty ruthless myself.

The crowd laughs at Bateman as he stand there with a serious face.

Derrick Bateman
What happened? Someone do something funny? Stop laughing and listen to me, I'm just as ruthless as Jimmy Jacobs but just not as in your face about it. Did you know that if you don't lay out all your cards on the table right away, you can actually surprise people? Yeah crazy thing Jimmy and I feel like I already know everything about you. It's all a blur but something about darkness and quoting My Chemical Romance right? Cool band bro but you know who the best band in the world is? America! And the final countdown to your career here in NXT begins now!

Derrick Bateman points to the ramp with a pose, standing still for about 10 seconds in uncomfortable silence until it is finally broken.

OOC: Alright short and sweet. Let's get a couple of these things in.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: NXT - Abyss vs. CM Punk

Just as CM Punk was waiting for Abyss to come out, his wish is fulfilled as the theme song of Abyss blasts out of the arena speakers.

*GONG.....GONG*
[video=youtube;hqzKjPn7YSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzKjPn7YSY[/video]

Abyss walks through the curtain with a hood over his head. He puts his hands in the air, fire lights up on the stage and the entire arena gets covered in red color. Abyss is standing in the middle of the entrance ramp like he is waiting for something. He is staring to the ground. After a while he puts his head up and gives CM Punk an evil look. Abyss reaches into his pocket in pulls out a microphone.

TNA-Abyss.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:
Problems. Will all do have problems. CM Punk, you are not one for me. I do not have a problem with you. You got everything I said wrong. I never had a problem with you and I do not think I ever will unless you stay out of my way. I will say it like this. If I had a problem with you...by now your burned body would be on the bottom of the nearest lake. No, I am not pretending to be a monster who has no feelings and can do whatever he wants. I am that monster that can do whatever it wants because his mind allows him to do all of that. Everybody knows that I and only I cannot be offended by any creature on this planet but one thing you said came close to offending myself. You want me to get in that ring and talk to you like a man to man? I AM NOT A MAN! I AM A MONSTER! I might sound like a broken record but I do not care. I will say that until you finally get it through your thick skull.

People in this world...you believe in coincidence, do you not? Yes, you do. I even know that CM Punk...you do believe in coincidence. But let me refute your words. The fact that two of us are facing off is not coincidence. Not because JBL does not like you or because he wants to get the NXT Title far away from your sight. Everything that happenes has a meaning. For example...that night when your father come home drunk and forgot to put on a condom before having an intercourse with your mother...that also had a meaning and it was not a coincidence. I might not like that but what once happened, cannot be taken back.

You said it yourself. You never backed down from a challenge and it is not starting this week. That just shows me and everybody who has a brain in his head that you CM Punk, you are really not as smart as you say you are. Looking into a dictionary before you open your mouth does not make you a smart man. Anyway...you are not smart at all Punk. If you would, you would not say somethig like "I will not back down from this challenge." You would just take down your wrestling gear, put it back in the bag and leave the arena because although you are not afraid of me...you should be. You should be afraid of me but if you are not, I cannot do anything about it because....

Abyss get interrupted by people in the crowd who begin to boo loudly. Abyss is not wondering why. I feels the arrival of his fiance, Daffney. Daffney walks down the entrance ramp with a microphone in one hand. In her other hand, she is a holding a big, freaky spider.

"The Queen of Darkness", Daffney:
Abyss, Abyss, Abyss. Did you not listen to me? There is not a human being in this world that is not scared. Everyone is scared. Even you are, Punk. I know you are freaked out right now. You are wondering why do I hold this spider. You will find out just in a minute. As I was saying...everybody can be scared. I just came out here in some people are already scared that I will get close to them with spider in my hand and there is no doubt...they should be scared. Just as you should, Punk. This...this spider I am holding right now is has more peace in it than me and Abyss have combined. But the question is...what can a spider like this do when it is under my power? What can it do? You do not know. Even that scares you. Just a little animal that appears to be peaceful can become insane and turn on you at any time. It can get angry and make things very difficult to you and yet, it is just a little animal. Now I want you to stop thinking for a moment, Punk and I want you to imagine. If a little spider which is under my power can do some really, really nasty things when you make it angry...now imagine what can a 300 pound, almost 7 feet tall human being which is under my power do to you when it gets angry. You see, Abyss can be nice to people but when he gets angry and somebody pushes him, it gets really ugly for the person that pushed him and right now...you are pushing him. You are pushing a man that could make you disappear in a blink of an eye and yet you want to stand here and say you are not scared? LIAR! You can prepare for your match against Abyss but trust me...one week is not enough. Hell, even one year...what one year?! One decade is not enough!

Daffney lowers the microphone and Abyss grabs the initiative in his hands.

"The Monster, Abyss:
Thank you so much, my dear. Nobody could find better words to describe this situation. Now, back to you, Punk.

Abyss lowers the mic and both him and Daffney head down to the ring.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF NXT Gold Rush Tournament Bateman vs Jacobs

FIGHT!

Instrumental riffs are heard before vocals are heard.

'You're afraid like I make deals with the Devil,
You've been at it for years, but couldn't reach the next level'

Next comes out Jimmy Jacobs from behind the curtain wearing a coat as he walks down the entrance ramp, Jacobs soon slides onto the apron before getting onto the top rope as he poses.

Jimmy Jacobs is then giving a microphone as he then gets himself to the middle of the ring.

Jimmy Jacobs:

Well one is sure quick to judge. It shouldn't matter to you what my name is, or what my nickname is because 'Zombie Princess' isn't the only name I go under. Today, I am not wearing make up, the clothing and lifestyle I live is just like any American. We are not all here to dress the same, to please one another, we wear what we wear because we are comfortable with it. I can see these people rally behind you and that's absolutely fine with me but when you quickly judge me for who I am... That gives me an ounce of disappointment, it does Derrick. In case you've been living under a rock or completely ignoring what other Superstars here do, you'll notice that last week I spoke with Zack Ryder... I wanted to hold a protest because most of us, even yourself were forgotten. A chance to shine at Vengenace was never ours at all Derrick, this isn't about 'Darkness and Death' any more, this is about 'Opportunity'. Many NXT guys on the roster would never have the chance to shine, this is why the brand was made. Some of us are known as 'Rookies', 'Indy guys'... and some... 'Superstars'. We know what category we fall in, whether we're ruthless or not, whether we're sadistic or just a lovable chap. Our dream has been to be a Champion, to walk down that ramp into this ring and put on a fight, we do this because we love to entertain people. My past has been battled up by me not wanting to entertain but after I bumped into Zack Ryder... after I realised that it's not just me that's being left in the dark but all of us, I knew I had to do something. Whilst I won my first ever match here against Shane McMahon, I acted in a sadistic way but that's what happens when you're thrown in a Hardcore match. You become sadistic, but I want to be remembered here as do you Derrick. Guys on RAW and Smackdown like Triple H, The Rock, CM Punk... All those guys are superstars and quite frankly to them... We're nothing. This is why here on NXT, not only I, but you and everybody else back in that locker room, we're going to prove those big boys wrong!

The crowd cheers in approval of wanting to see new established stars.

Now, I noticed you listen to My Chemical Romance and took notice of the quote I used from the debut show. That's perfectly fine, many people have quotes when it comes to wrestling and how you want to get over on the mic. We're not exactly the best talkers on the planet but we try to be. We're both living a dream, mind you I am American myself but I don't use it as a gimmick. In fact, I've played so many gimmicks in my career before arriving here on NXT, it's time that I drop the gimmicks and just be myself. So this week, while we have an opportunity to move one step closer to gold, I'd love to get to the next stage as do you, we both do. It's something we strive for just like everyone in the tournament, but there must be a winner and loser. All I can say Derrick, good luck and may the better man win. Because if you do beat me, I hope you take it all the way because I'll be right there supporting you as I hope you'd do the same for me.

Jacobs offers a handshake to Bateman

OOC: Can we go 2-2? If you can get a post up before Friday that would be sweet.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF NXT: Gold Rush Quarter-Final - Michael McGillicutty vs. Sheamus

460783_o.gif

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for their favourite superstar, The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_Capture0234~67.jpg

Well, take it like this Mikey. The thing is that the management of this company knows very well, that Oi am gonna kick ye out of that tournament, before ye can get yer foot in. That's why ye just can't in the NXT championship, as a matte' of fact, ye don't even know, how that championship looks like. That's roight, Mikey. Ye won't get yer dirty hands on that titel, because Oi will get my hands on ya fi'st. Now, if ye don't unde'stand that, 'cause of my accent, let me put it to ye like this. You will end up in this ring, face down and I'll be leaving you black and blue and as a man, who continues in Gold Rush tournament. Ye may think that's funny, because ye can't imagine, what Oi am goin' ta put ye through, but afte' Oi will kick yer head off, ye won't need no imagination. The only thing ye will be able ta imagine afte' that kick will be, what would it be like, to not step in the ring, with that Celtic Warrio'. Now, ye have a different opinion, ye think yer gonna crush me, turn me inside out and do to me whateve' tha hell ye want, but ye see Michael, yer arse has a different opinion. But whe'e a' my manne's, it's yer debut tonight! And as a gift, Oi am givin' ye a chance to hit me fi'st. Am I bountiful enough?

Sheamus has a wide smile on his face as the crowd cheers for him and The Celtic Warrior looks all arounf the arena, but then turns his attention to McGillicuty again ...

Yer hungry? Maybe ye should get somethin' ta eat, 'cause if yer hungry for success, yer probably gonna die from starvation. He'e in this company is no one called success, who would jump in yer hands. Lis'en to me, fella. Leave that NXT Championship fight on me, because both, me and ye, we both know, Oi can represent this brand much bette' than ye can even imagine. Yer talkin' 'bout me image, me hai', why ye look like someone just took a piss on ye. Fella, ye won't make it to tha top this way and believe me, Oi know what Oi am sayin', Oi've been on the top, befo' I signed a contract with this company. And believe me, it is now time, ta get on the top again, roight here, roight now. Oi am feelin' a bit sorry fer ye, because yer destiny is, to be my first prey he'e in UWF. Well, Oi know Oi wasn't able ta win a match last week and tha week befo', but Oi threw that all behind me and Oi am focusing now on the present. And when Oi am lookin' at ye fella, present will be sweet. It will be a walk through the rose ga'den. Ye see, ya all look ta me the same. At fi'st yer braggin' about, how yer gonna win and become a champion and then yer layin' on tha ground, with yer teeth knocked out and ye don't know what hit ye. But Oi am gonna tell ye what's gonna it ye this time. It may be a surprise fer ye, but my foot is gonna hit ye roight between yer eyes ...

Sheamus looks straight in McGillicuty's eyes ...

And NXT is unde' me ...

But Sheamus is suddenly interrupted by McGillicuty ...

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Derrick Bateman stares at Jacobs in a very uncomfortable way. Bateman clearly doen't trust Jacobs but slowly finds himself extending his arm. He pulls it back as Jacobs is still standing there with his arm out as Bateman finally shakes the arm of Jacobs.

Derrick Bateman
You know what, you're right. Who am I to judge what other people do. You're out here having fun just like I am even though we do it in very different ways. You like darkness and stuff and I like chicks but who says we can't be frie-

[video=youtube;mcnKtNmMtv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcnKtNmMtv4[/video]

Just then, Maxine's music interrupts Derrick Bateman for a second week in a row and she comes storming out with Johnny Curtis in tow. She already has a mic in hand and is very hurriedly rushing into the ring as Johnny Curtis quickly runs past her and opens up the ropes for her.

Maxine
Derrick. Derrick, Derrick, Derrick. What's with all the good sportsmanship? Do you realize that you're losing matches when you act like this? I mean you could have easily won your match against Ryder had you just let Curtis help you. And now I see you shaking hands with this lunatic. A guy who you were supposed to beat last week but instead he backed out and got replaced by Ryder. You have the absolute right to be judgmental. I mean look at this guy. Take a good look at him. He's weird. There is clearly something wrong in his head. Did you listen to anything he said? It's just nonsense in the form of riddles to be "mystifying" or some crap. Look Jimmy, I don't know what your whole deal is but I think it'd be best for all of us if you just throw in the towel. You're not fit to become a champion on any sort. NXT needs a bankable person as their champion and you just don't fit that bill. Derrick on the other hand, as awful as he is is one of the most charasmatic people around. People are thrilled to hear what comes out of his mouth next.

Derrick Bateman
Aw thanks Maxine, you really like me!

Maxine
Shut the hell up Derrick I'm talking!

Johnny Curtis looks a bit left out and barges in.

Johnny Curtis
What about me Maxine? Check this out.

Curtis starts to flex his muscles as Maxine just shakes her head, rolls her eyes and continues talking.

Maxine
These two are idiots but they're my idiots. Derrick is not just some dumb American gimmick. That's actually him! I know, I know, he's almost as wierd as you but with me by his side, he's poised for greatness. You can claim all you want that we would be forgotten with the likes of you on RAW or Smackdown but let me tell you something, If there's one thing I'm better at, It's standing out. Derrick was semingly put in a match he was destined to lose in his debut match but instead it turned into the biggest upset in UWF history. If people want to think we're nothing then by all means think that but we'll always be right around the corner changing everyones minds.

The crowd actually cheers a bit for Maxine as Derrick Bateman looks on in astonishment.

Derrick Bateman
Wow what a speech Maxine! You almost seem like a real person. She's right Jimmy, I'm destined for greatness and my boy Curtis will get his shot soon but I'm going to win this tournament and slay the viper because snakes are gross. No offense Randy, but Amercia can do without snakes. So if I have to take you down as well as Abyss or CM Punk, I don't care because no one will stop me in my rise to the top of this company!

Bateman puts his hands on his hips in a superman pose as Curtis drops to one knee and flexs as Maxine facepalms.

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT: Gold Rush Quarter-Final - Michael McGillicutty vs. Sheamus

"But Sheamus is suddenly interrupted by McGillicutty ..."

McGillicutty9.jpg

Michael McGillicutty: No, shut up. It's my turn.

McGillicutty looks right into Sheamus' eyes, who's prepared for what McGillicutty has to say next.

Michael McGillicutty: Our match will be a walk through the rose garden? You really think that, Sheamus? No, I know you do, in fact everyone thinks the exact same thing. Every time I have stepped inside this ring, not one person has looked me up and down and considered me a threat... not once! All these people look at me and consider me a joke; they consider me somebody who doesn’t deserve the Hennig name and to be referred to as the son of Mr Perfect. I'm a failure in their eyes and I'm a failure in your eyes, but that's as far as that's going to go. I am sick and tired of being laughed at, taken lightly, pushed around and simply not being given the chance that I warrant. I am a god damn Hennig, I deserve respect and not to be threatened by sad, worthless suck ups like you. All you are is an act. These people pay to watch the six foot four, red haired, white skinned freak show kick people in the face and throw them across the ring, displaying no ounce of talent in the slightest. If this business was the right way up and not backwards, I would be the guy these people pay to see, because I am that damn good in this ring!

McGillicutty points down at the ring, his eyes still firmly set on Sheamus.

Michael McGillicutty: If there's anything that my father and I have in common, it's that we're the whole package. When he stepped through these ropes, opponents feared him. His technique was flawless and his movement was graceful, just... like... mine. Am I the strongest man in this company? Nope. Am I the fastest? Not quite. Am I the fittest? Doubtful, but what I am is the most well-rounded athlete you've ever seen. So, what're you and these people going to learn very quickly on Monday night? It's simple, Sheamus - you're all going to learn to never judge a book by its cover. Even now I can look around at the UWF Universe and see half not even listening to a word I'm saying, and the other half smiling, enjoying every word that comes from my mouth as all I'm doing is speaking just to hear my own voice. According to them I possess no threat, and considering all the crap you just said, you agree with them don't you? I know you do, Sheamus, I know you do, but that's fine because on Monday night I'm going to make a believer out of all of you. I am going to outclass you, out manoeuvre you, and simply out battle you. I'm advancing in the Gold Rush tournament, Sheamus, and the quicker it engraves into that thick Irish head of yours, the better for both of us.

McGillicutty turns away and steps around the ring, dreading the sound of Sheamus' voice but quietly looking forward to their match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Jacobs chuckle out of disbelief from what he's hearing.

Derrick, I think you're losing the plot a little. Well, maybe not so much you but Curtis and Maxine are trying to make you turn your back against these people. Good sportsmenship is what these people enjoy seeing, not two people wanting to tear one another from limb to limb. Now Maxine, your attitude isn't what I call respectful, I don't know about Derrick... maybe he's too in love. That happened to me once, I was in love with a girl named Lacey... Everything was going right in my life for once, I thought I belonged... but then it all crumbled and Derrick, if you don't pay close attention it'd happen to you. I'm not here to throw the towel away Maxine and don't butt in Johnny boy because this is about me and Derrick here. If you want to solidify yourself a place here on NXT, then you've got to up the level you're on right now. Think of it like a video game, you're stuck on a level... to be better you've got to beat the level. Well Derrick, if you've realised by now you have that opportunity this week to go above that level. But unfortunately as much as I respect you... I don't know about Maxine and Johnny here, I think these two are what caused your loss last week. Maxine did say Johnny tried to help and it flopped... It caused the distraction to you. I could have brought in my 'flock'... The 'Age of the Fall', but I chose not to Derrick and that reason is because I'm starting to see things differently. I'm giving back to these people, all my hatred goes out the door now Derrick. The world needs love, it needs peace... There's too much angst upon one another these days and it needs to change, you say you're Mr. America... How can America be happy when you've got two annoying piece of crap yapping about there?!

Johnny and Maxine argue about that last sentence.

Please Maxine... Johnny... both of you. Do me a favor, head backstage and let Derrick and I discuss this matter. You're completely distracting the fact we've got an important match this week. You're right about one thing, Derrick is poised for greatness but greatness comes by itself... not with the hands of others. You could rise to the top but you're being held back, just like I was held back all these years.. it accumlated to nothing. I could have been here sooner than I wanted to be, people hold you back all the time. This is why I do it myself, if you could do things on your own... you'd be bound to defeat me. I know these two will distract you, they'll try distract me as well but I'm not going to let anything sway here Derrick. You shook my hand in respect and I'd be very disappointed if things went astray. My motto I've taken from someone is to 'Always respect, have pride and do your best'. That's exactly what I am doing Derrick, don't go astray, do the right thing because this week it's all about the NXT Tournament. It's not about anything else, it's about proving who's better and who can continue the journey with that opportunity!

Jacobs then pats Derrick's back as Johnny and Maxine are not impressed as Jacobs heads to the back but...

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Punk raises his microphone, a look of question on his face. He has his arms folded while holding the microphone, trying not to laugh at Abyss's face as he does so. Punk has words to say to Abyss, and doesn't hold back as he goes off on the Monster.

tumblr_m32c6t1HiD1rpoky4o3_250.gif

CM Punk: I'm sure I'm not the only one here when I ask... did this seriously just happen? Come on, who's pranking me right now. This has to be a joke, I mean... come on. There's no way the two of you belong outside of a mental hospital, let alone a WWE ring. Both of you, ugly and disturbing as possibly could be standing next to each other... deserve each other. I mean, think about it! You're a delusional psychopath and you just so happen to find ANOTHER delusional psychopath at the same workplace! What are the odds? While the two of you re-enact scenes from all the horror movies I've missed over the years, Ive been standing here trying not to laugh in your faces. Trust me, I'm a respectable guy... it takes a lot for me to be able to control myself. But I will admit to myself, I almost lost it when he called her 'my dear'. But in all honesty, Abyss, I think you're relationship is pretty cute. I myself don't feel it's necessary to have a girl fight my battles with me... but that's alright, to each his own.

The crowd roars as they laugh at Abyss, and at CM Punk's words towards Abyss. CM Punk continues, realizing that the opportunity to bash Abyss has come. He's ready to let it all loose here.

CM Punk:
I also don't always find it necessary to shop at the thrift store, curl my own hair, or wear a dirty mask... but like I said, to each his own. You may look like an out of shape Lumberjack, Abyss... but I assure you I take your words seriously. Your girlfriend looks like the demon from 'The Omen' all grown up, but I won't hold that against you either. No, what I will hold against you are your words... Abyss. Your words are the very foundation that rocks that scary monster image you're trying so desperately to uphold. I hope I'm not the first one to say this to you, but half the things you say are pretty much a one way ticket to the insane asylum. The other half is straight exaggeration, figments of a maniac's imagination. You think you're a monster, Abyss? Alright. Let me ask you... do you need to eat anytime during the day? Maybe taking a poop every once in a while? How about that facial hair, do monsters grow a goatee, Abyss? In case you can't catch my drift, you overweight buffoon... I'm telling you that you're a liar, that you're completely off your rocker, that you're a danger to safety in the work environment. But I digress, Abyss... I'll play your game with you. Hell, it's only fair right!

The crowd doesn't care about what's fair, they just don't like Abyss. And rightly so, the way he comes off... it doesn't seem very attractive for the fans to want to get behind. Punk on the other hand, have these people eating out of the palm of his hands... which provides him the basis to continue.

CM Punk: Before I continue, I just want to thank you. I'm thanking you, Abyss, because it takes a very smart man to quote and repeat everything I say... minutes after I say them. It's almost as if you were reading my words off a paper somehow! But it's nice to know that you were listening, that you took the time out to give me a direct quote... but I'll remind you since I'm standing right here, saying it... I don't need to be reminded of it. I can do that perfectly myself weeks later, when I'm standing in this very ring with another notch on my belt... telling the entire WORLD that I'm the very best. Like I said, you're a smart man, Abyss... keep up with me here! OH, I said man... I meant monster. You're a smart monster, right! So being the smart monster that you are, Abyss... when I say notch on my belt... I do mean you, yes. In case insulting you doesn't get you fired up, in case the remarks on your demon girlfriend don't do that either... maybe the fact that I'm standing in front of you without a scratch on me, knowing full well what lies ahead; knowing just exactly how bad you want to prove yourself right. Maybe that's what it'll take for you to knock the gimmicks off and actually get down to business. You got something to prove, Abyss... I don't. All you are to me is another name I got to pin in this very ring to get closer to the NXT Championship... what I am to you, is much much more. I may not be able to offend you, Mr. Monster, but I damn sure will pin you. I damn sure will hit you with the Go To Sleep... and I damn sure will win the NXT Championship.

The crowd roars behind Punk as he continues to mock Abyss and Daffney. Punk doesn't stop there, as he takes another step back, taking in the scenery in front of him. He continues, having a few more things to say here.

tumblr_m28sy4hH8B1r2ahfqo3_400.gif

CM Punk: JBL is the reason we're locking up this week, Abyss. I want you to go to bed at night, days after that match of ours on NXT... and I want you to think long and hard about why you had to face me this week. Was it your fault that you lost, or did JBL put you in a bad situation? That's your future, Abyss... you'll have to live with yourself knowing that you talked big and tall to a man much smaller than you, and lost. Daffney will look at you as the guy that just can't get the job done. She may stay with you, Abyss... she may not. But one thing is for sure... when I get the NXT Championship, when I beat every single one of these competitors... I'll give you another shot. Anytime, anywhere... just so you can prove to Daffney, for at least a week; that you're still the same "monster" she fell in love with. When that week is over, when you lose to me for a second time... that's when she'll realize she's had enough of you. Hell, I could be getting ahead of myself here, Abyss. I'll start with this week on NXT. I'll start with you, Abyss... it's not like I got much of a choice. I'm not going to leave this ring for a while, Curls, so why don't you tell me just exactly how you think I give a crap about your little facade you put on for your gothic girlfriend. I know for a fact that you don't have what it takes to beat me on NXT... or even touch me right now. I know what you're made of, Abyss... you got a hard shell on the outside. You can take a bunch of thumbtacks in your back, or wrap yourself in barbed wire; but when it comes to technical wrestling skill, you're more clueless than a first grader in a chemistry class. I don't think you realize how pathetic you are, and that's alright... because I'm going to show you personally this Monday night.

Punk laughs as he walks across the ring. His music hits, and Cult of Personality starts to play. Punk raises the microphone and within the music, he lets out one more of his famous sayings.

CM Punk:
Pipe Bomb!

Punk drops the microphone and is about to leave the ring, when suddenly Abyss stops him from leaving. The music stops, and Abyss looks furious.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Abyss grabs CM Punk by his hand and pulls him back into the ring as he has an insane look on his face. Just when it looks like Abyss is going to hurt CM Punk, Daffney stops him from doing so. Abyss gets calmed down. He makes few steps back. Daffney raises the microphone to her mouth and she begins to speak.

"The Queen of Darkness", Daffney:
Pipe Bomb?Really? Is this it? You are still going to use the same old catchphrase in 2012? You are using this since...since the beginning. It
's in the books. The day when you began using it is the day when professional wrestling industry fell apart. You want to talk about how this business pased by Abyss, that he is stuck in the past? Then don't be a hypocrite and don't use words "Pipe Bomb". A bomb is something that gets dropped and honestly, you didn't drop one. In fact, the bomb itself wants to get dropped but with your meaningless words you are holding the bomb in your hand and trust me...sooner or later the bomb will explode in your hands See, your points are miserable, just as you are. I...I am so disappointed in human race that no words can describe it. Ha...Abyss does not realise how pathetic he is? You were already told tonight...you cannot offend Abyss or me. You people say that nothing is impossible but offending us really is impossible. Nobody will ever do it and I am more than sure you won't be able to as well. Let's face it. What was the last thing you were able to do? Scratch your eyebrow? You scratched your eyebrow and by that you demanded people's attention. That officialy makes you what you call an attention seeking monkey. When I call you a monkey I insult every single monkey in this world because if monkey could speak, they for sure wouldn't be saying things you do. I am sure that a monkey could do what you weren't able to do your entire life...make a point. All you can do is make fun of people but you can never make an intelligent point. To make an intelligent point you have to be intelligent and let me be honest with you. You are just...well...far from it. But who knows, maybe you actually are intelligent but your brain is blocked. But get ready...sooner or later we will unblock it, Abyss will. And he won't do it by putting on a brilliant technical wrestling match. He will do it by beating the cockiness out of your little head. You are right, Abyss is not a technical wrestler. He doesn't have any technical wrestling skills but you don't know one thing...Abyss can put on a hardcore match that you won't be able to recover from. Abyss can put on a brawling contest that again...you won't be able to recover from. Throughout the match...he can manipulate you without you even realising it. You can reject all of that but if you do so, it won't do us bad. No, it will be good for us, it will be easier for us to continue waking up these brain-blocked people.

People begin to boo as Daffney lowers the mic and begins to laugh.

I don't won't to be the annoying one by stating the obvious but I just have to do it because you so desperatly need it. You, CM Punk a
re blind. You are blind if you think that I am with Abyss because he is a monster. I am with Abyss because he was chosen by higher power. I am with Abyss to create a new breed that will be intelligent and powerful. A breed of men who will join us make wrestling what it shoud be. To make it a dark, cold place where people like you could never make it. A place that will be famous because of all the sweat, blood and pain that will remain in arenas all around the world. So, back to you, Punk. As I was saying. It does matter of Abyss will win or lose this match. But if somehow you will be able to grab the opportunity and win by some kind of a miracle, it won't be a tragedy because sooner or later Abyss will get his hands on Randy Orton and it's written in the future...he will become the new NXT Champion and with the NXT Championship, we will create a next generation...a hardcore generation. So, again...if you somehow win and you go on to winning the NXT Championship, go ahead, give Abyss a shot but remember...one day you will regret it.

Daffney lowers the microphone once again as she stands behind Abyss who is still a bit angry. Abyss gets right in the face of Punk.

"The Monster", Abyss:
I have enough. I am angry and I told you...when I get angry, things get ugly really fast. You are a lucky man, Punk. You are a lucky man because if there wasn't for Daffney, you would be lying right here in this ring with your own blood all over your body. But you are not as lucky as someone would think because next monday you will be covered in blood. It is just a matter of time before you get destroyed by the real best in the world. See, you can call yourself the best in the world but when you compare the best in this world and the best in real world you will get shocked because you will realize that compared to out best, you are nothing. The best in this world is just a cheap wannabe compared to our best. One day, you will realize that as well. One day you will be the one to wake up, look in the mirror and see nothing more than an undistinguished, little, has-been who never has been.
In your head there might be a little piece of hope that you will once again become relevant in UWF but your entire brain is telling you that you never will. People in this arena are telling you you never will be relevant for them again and both of them you telling you the truth and that is what slowly eats you, Punk. Go ahead, call me a fake monster, call ma whatever you want to call me but it won't change the fact that you will be getting hurt next monday and if next monday then it will be a monday after that. Everything is just a matter of time. It is not about "if Abyss gets the job done". It is about "when Abyss gets the job done" and trust me, that day will come and until that day, I won't be denied. Any of my actions won't be denied. I am here, I am here to keep my people's fate and it doesn't matter what I will have to sacrifice. My people live through me, they are standing by my side and I will defend them. I will defend them from becoming boring, stupid and worthless just like you. See you Monday, PUNK!

Abyss drops the microphone so does Daffney. Before leaving the ring, Abyss punks out his opponent. Then his music hits and he leaves the ring.

OOC: Sorry but I am done here. I know, I promised you more but I won't have time to go more. 3-3 is enough I believe.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Punk calls out to Daffney and Abyss. They turn around, watching Punk and coming closer as he speaks to them.

CM Punk: Get back in my ring... I'm not done yet.

Abyss and Daffney get back into the ring. Punk realizing he has to respond to what he just heard from the his opponent and his girlfriend here in the ring. Punk picks up his microphone and lays it on Abyss, letting him know of all his unpopular thoughts with another rant. He taps his microphone, seeing that it's still on... begins to speak once more.

tumblr_lqdy98S7V71qkiqdko1_500.gif

CM Punk: Oh, so now you're angry? Is that right? Abyss you seem to change your tune an awful lot, but that's fine with me because when I say things I absolutely mean it. I said I was going to embarrass you on Monday night and I'm not going to retract on that statement. I said you were going down a slippery slope, digging yourself a hole you won't be able to climb out of. All it takes is six feet to bury yourself, and you're about seven or eight feet down. If I'm the one who's blind here, well then Daffney... you must be deaf, dumb and stupid. I'm not the one with the problem here. You two are. I was ready and willing to leave, when the both of you decided to hold me here with the most boring pair of rants I've ever heard in my life. While I stand before you the best technical wrestler in the world, you're saying I should be impressed that Abyss is willing to purposely hurt himself for the entertainment of the world watching. That's not skill, Daffney... you can't be the best at that. Everyone who does that is on the same level, and if you ask me it's an insanity that destroys the integrity of this business. I beat people in this very ring, using submission and grappling moves that makes my opponents head spin. All Abyss has to do is withstand the pain of thumbtacks in his back long enough to throw someone through a table.

The crowd agrees with Punk, with their murmuring... but can't help to admit that they do enjoy thumbtacks every once in a while. Abyss looks angrier and angrier, but that doesn't stop Punk from continuing. He does so, as his voice is heard through the entire arena.

CM Punk: It's not just that I'm the best, Abyss. It's how I've done it. I've stood in front of these people, always giving the most dedication possible... whether it's on this microphone or facing someone in this ring. I've always done what I have to do. I don't just deserve the NXT World Championship... I am the NXT World Championship. I fit every criteria, every bubble, every note that title has to offer when you're talking about a champion... while you, Abyss, fail to hit one of them. You feed on pain and darkness... but the only scary thing about you is how disturbing you look without a mask on. I can't say the same about Daffney, though, I'm sure she scares the hell out of a lot of people watching around the world. Parents everywhere are forcing their kids to change their remote, unable to let their children witness such monstrosity! But... whatever floats your boat, Abyss! But which one is it... are you angry, Abyss? Or are you "not offended" as your girlfriend keeps telling me? Maybe the two of you should take some time, think it over and get back to me on that one. Either you're extremely angry with me... which I don't care... Or you refuse to be offended by remarks... and I still don't care. What I do care about is letting you know about how it's going to go down this week on NXT. I'll let you prepare yourselves for the inevitable here. Abyss, being the brawler that you say he is, Daffney... is going to try and plunge his way through from his side of the ring to mine... the ring will shake uncontrollably, on the verge of collapsing! I'll hear, feel and see him coming... hit him with a GTS. While he's up on my shoulders, Daffney will pray to Jeebus above that Abyss lands on some thumbtacks or barbed wire to remain relevant for an extra few seconds. But the end result will always be the same... even if we faced a hundred times in a row. I will get the better of you, Abyss.

Punk nods his head, as the crowd cheers for CM Punk. He doesn't take that long of a pause, because in a few seconds he wants to close up all the things he has to say here to Abyss and the UWF universe watching around the world.

CM Punk: Don't feel sad or ashamed about it, Abyss... I just need you take a step back and realize that you aren't very good. You don't possess the same style that I do, the very things that make me so good at being successful in this business. I don't hold back any punches, and I say the things on my mind. What's on my mind most of the time... you're not going to like. I'm completely fine with that, because as we all know by know... I'm not here to please guys like you, Abyss. Daffney may not think I'm intelligent, that's fine as well. If I held my breath every time some woman opened her mouth and said something stupid, I'd have suffocated a long LONG time ago. That's no offense to women everywhere, I'm sure you're not very proud of having Daffney in your gender pool. I'm all for talking this out further, but I don't see the point here... you obviously can't get it through your thick skull that you aren't as good as you think you are, especially going up against the likes of me... the guy that Daffney so clearly said forced the professional wrestling industry to fall apart with a single drop of the microphone. I'm the kind of guy that takes disrespect to heart. I've been around for a long time, I've worked my ass off for years before I took a stand, because that was the only thing left to do at the time. Here... I'm taking a similar stand for you Abyss. I refuse to talk any longer. I'm not going to say a word to you until after our match at NXT is finished. You want to waste my time, Abyss? You want to pretend like I'm not deserving of the respect I ask for? That's fine with me... I've played it cool with every stupid thing that's come out of your mouth tonight, but that's not something I'll take with a smile on my face. I'll be ready for you on Monday night, but I'm done here.

Punk leaves the ring, his music hitting one more time. He makes it out of the ring, walking up the ramp and slapping hands with the fans as he leave. Cult of Personality plays, as Punk takes one final look at the ring in front of him, Abyss and Daffney staring at him as he goes.

OOC: Called you back into the ring as a last minute edit since I wrote the promo without reading that you abruptly left the ring for no reason. 3-3 is fine with me.​

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: NXT- Zack Ryder vs Brock Lesnar

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song starts to play and here they come. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. There is no doubt about the power of Brock Lesnar but he seems to be angry, very angry. Last time we saw him that angry was when he attacked Randy Orton and that was no fun...

Heyman gets in ring first, Brock is warming him up next to ring and then he jumps on with a fireworks effect. He is definitely here for business. Now Paul and Brock get microphones. First one to speak is Paul.

Paul Heyman: Sorry Zack that we interrupted your awesome speech. I never ever heard you talk so continuously... Aren't you a University graduate? "University of talking about utopia" right? I saw some advertisment and I think you were also there with you very creative Woo Woo Woo chant. How impressive can someone be? You are talking like a multi-time world champion but what have you done in your whole life Zack? What is your biggest win? Huh? You were talking about failures but you didn't realise that you are the biggest failure in the world. Bravo bravo Zack you got yourself down more fast then Usain Bolt hits the world record on Olympics...

Now Lesnar's turn. When he walks around the ring people try to boo their heads to blow up.

Brock Lesnar: Noooo, please nooo... Zack don't say nothing... You said you will talk slow because of me? Do you think that I am stupid? I think the stupidest thing ever is to walk out here and provoke me! Have you ever been in the Octagon? Let me guess? NO! And you are talking about failure in mixed martial arts? That's like when I will talk about ballet lessons... but that's your hobby and your discipline. I will not go deeper with that because I know that girls are sensitive and thing I was going to say will probably make you cry...

Brock turns his back on Zack and he looks up the ramp. He looks concentrated... Paul is going to make things clear for Zack Ryder now.

Paul Heyman: Now back to wrestling... Or not, i was just laughing around when you said that I will go here and say that Brock is the beast and so so so on... Yes I will because I know what is Brock capable of. I know that he doesn't care about how much he hurts his opponent and it doesn't depend when, where and why. It's just daily routine. His hobby, his passion, his life. He worked hard to get to the top and he accomplished a lot. Yes, maybe you made a point about that JBL wants to end your hopes to win this tournament by putting you against Brock Lesnar in very first match but that's life Zack. If you want big things then you have to make a big impact. Isn't that great that you will compete agaist THE NEXT BIG THING? When you were speaking moments ago I heard some fear coming from deep of your body. It was like when little boy tries to be tough notwithstanding he knows that he is still a little powerless puppy... Zack, there is nothing personal but like we sad a million times, we are here for business, not for friendship... I know that beginnings aren't pink and you will learn a lesson of your life when you will step into ring with Brock but every bad thing is good for something. You see, that Brock is the most dangerous man ever and that means this will be the hardest match in your career. With bit of luck you will survive... But that's UWF... You got here to fight so you will get a pure taste of pain. True brawl no ballet lessons!

0.jpg

Brock laughs but then his face turn back to agressive angry mode.

Brock Lesnar: Hey Zack, you have to pick one of two posible happenings... Number one is walk out the ring and let me win by count out or there is much nicer happening number two. Walk out from ring with broken neck! WOO WOO WOO You know that you're fucked up!

Now people stop booing because they know that face and because they remeber what happened last time when Brock had that face... That was serious situation... And history is going to happen again... Paul goes near to Brock and he says some instructions to Brock. After that Brock smiles and says a short sentance.

Brock Lesnar: Words out ballerina bro?

Now both of them wait to Zack's response and they look very happy and satisfied...

Last edited:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Zack looks around as Heyman and Lesnar look pleased with themselves. He then lifts his microphone back up and addresses Lesnar with one sentence of his own.

Zack Ryder: …...Are You Serious, Bro?!

The crowd pops loud as Zack puts Heyman and Lesnar in their place. He then continues to speak,having the crowd firmly behind him.

Zack Ryder: The almighty Brock Lesnar and incomparable Paul Heyman, ladies and bros and what is the first thing they do? They make an Usain Bolt reference. What do the Olympics have to do with the NXT Championship tournament? Not a thing. I'm really at a loss for words guys because here I thought you would actually take this seriously and come up with some new material, at least some new material to insult and intimidate me because what you have so far is as played out as MySpace. “What has Zack Ryder done?†“Zack Ryder is a joke†Bro, I've heard that so many times in my career but. If I truly was a joke, than why am I in this tournament? Why am I still employed. Why do these people chant my name every time I step out to the ring? Zack Ryder is the real deal but I understand I have to prove that and that's exactly what I'm going to do. As far as jokes go, the only joke I see in this ring is standing in front of me. A bloated, overrated failure of epic proportions, and I haven't even began to talk about you, Heyman.

The crowd “ooohâ€'s at Ryder's insult directly to Brock's face. Zack continues to run down both men.

Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image.png

Zack Ryder: As you can clearly see, I come out to this ring every week by myself. Brock has to have a consultant and mouthpiece, a puppet master if you will to tell him what to do. Brock, listening to Paul Heyman amounts to the same thing as career suicide. Look at what happened to all of the others who have drank Paul's proverbial Kool-Aid. New Jack, he has to blast innocent people on Twitter to gain any kind of relevance, Axl and Ian Rotten, they throw each other into beds of thumbtacks on a nightly basis in high school gyms in front of giant crowds of10 people. Chris Candido, he's dead. Brock, this is where you're heading. Paul Heyman leeches off of and kills anything that he's apart of, what makes you think that you're any different? Because you were in the UFC? Who cares, bro? Looking at your Win-Loss record, Hell I could have done a million times better. You speak knowledgeably about ballet, maybe you should have given that a try. But, then again, it might be best that you didn't because, honestly, how many failures can you handle in your life?

Zack is just going off on Brock and Paul and you can tell it's starting to effect them. Zack smiles and continues on.

Zack Ryder: But it's funny when you talk about big impacts, what kind of big impact have you made around here? You came in and jumped Randy Orton from behind but what happened when you faced him one on one? You failed, again. Myself? I made an impact by beating Derrick Bateman in my debut match when one week earlier, Derrick faced and defeated the number one contender at the time Robert Roode so, when I think about who made the bigger impact, I have to point to myself. And besides, bro, look at it from this perspective. When I walk out here, these people, my broskis, are on their feet. What happens when you come out here? Nothing. Crickets, bro. No cheers, no boos, just nothing. Are you sure you can say you made a big impact, Brock? NXT isn't your playground. NXT is where new stars are born, not where has-beens or, in your case, never-weres come in and try and use it to inflate your already gigantic ego what with your infinite nicknames and aliases.“Next Big Thing†seems about right, though. So, “Next Big Thingâ€, take your place in line because Zack Ryder IS the big thing around here. The Ryder Revolution is gonna do exactly what Allstair Overeem did to you: It's gonna knock you out!

Zack lowers his microphone and has a great big smug smile on his face as Brock has to be calmed down by Heyman.

Reactions: 1 person

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Maxine is visibly angry with Jacobs as Bateman decides to speak up.

Derrick Bateman
Whoa hold on there Jimmy, you can insult Maxine all you want, she's a cold hearted you know what. My boy Curtis on the other hand has apologized to me and we're cool. Yeah they cost me my match last week but if you're all about respect, then you'd respect my decision to keep these two by my side. I'm not going to leave me friend and uhh .... colleague behind. I don't need them to beat you and I don't need to leave them to beat you either. Or anyone else for that matter. I am probably the most inexperienced guy in not only this tournament but all of UWF. I mean you've been doing this in the Indy’s for quite a long time and guys like CM Punk have been here for over 10 years and continue to dominate to this day. That's the kind of thing I want to achieve here but what took everyone years and years, I'll do in a short amount of time. There's no better way to gain experience then being thrown out for the wolves. And like Liam Neeson in The Grey, I'm going to beat all the wolves.

The crowd cheers for Bateman as Maxine raises her microphone and the crowd starts to immediately boo. She get's angry at first but then just smiles it off and looks at Jimmy Jacobs.

maxine2.jpg

Maxine
You hear that Jimmy? Derrick Bateman is the Liam Neeson of the UWF. I don't know who that is but I trust his dumb references enough to know that it's supposed to be something you're afraid of. Also I have no idea why you're talking about love like we care. I'm surprised anyone would even love you. I on the other hand get hit on daily. Right Johnny?

Maxine blows a kiss to Johnny Curtis as Curtis acts surprised and isn't sure what to do.

Maxine
Yes I’m irresistible and just knowing I'll be standing ringside during the match has you anxious. Don't worry though, we promised Bateman that we wouldn't interfere in his match next week. I mean your his opponent after all. How hard can it be to beat you? All you've done so far is beat Shane McMahon. I don't think he left because you beat him so bad no, he left because he knew he couldn't even beat the weakest of the bunch. Derrick may not be the strongest but he is a hell of a lot better than you.

Derrick Bateman
2-0 for Maxine! She's right Jimmy, As much as I appreciate the respect you've given me, there's no way in hell I'm going to let you win Monday. You're going up against the ultimate man's man and nothing less than Chuck Norris will help you beat me. Even if by some miracle you got help from him, I'd say I can take both of you ou-

Johnny Curtis quickly lowers Derrick's mic and mouths the words "Be careful what you say." as Bateman nods his head and agrees.

Derrick Bateman
You're right bro my bad. This tournament is unlike any other. I'd say it's other worldly. All the best competition from all of NXT have gathered for this tournament, this is Mortal Kombat. Unfortunately for you Jimmy, the first round is always the easiest and I'm player one. I'm gonna beat you with flawless victory and move on to facing either Goro or Sub Zero and you'd better believe this Johnny Cage is ready for anything! I'm gonna up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A your ass!

The crowd cheers for Bateman as Curtis claps as well while Maxine has no idea what Bateman just said.

Last edited:

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Paul Heyman: Oh Zack you are stupid and also deaf. You didn't hear that awesome boo from these people? The boo was louder than cheer when you do your fist pumping clown taunt. Where have you learned that? Yes I know Zackie, it was in that circus! Yeah, last week in this arena, there was a circus performance. I heard you were a "main event" of that performance. Also you have been a clown there because they couldn't find someone more uninteligent to play that role. What have Olympics to do with UWF? You haven't heard what I said? You haven't heard about similes? Of course you heard ... Because you are comparing you with Allstair Overeem... By the way, that was the biggest joke of the evening. Another great thing was when you were talking about that you will be better in MMA then Brock Lesnar. Zack have you ever looked in the mirror? I think that you're only jealous because you never had great physique like Brock! And by the way guys in UFC would make a carpet of you. You will probably be... Oh sorry absolutely you will be turned inside out.

9imp6v.jpg

Brutal look of Brock Lesnar who is more red after last speech of Zack Ryder. Brock looks very annoyed and it seems he can't wait to moment when he put his hands on Zack.

Brock Lesnar: Hey Ballerineski, you are talking about that you're walking out every week alone? Uh, maybe that's the point. Maybe that's your problem. Me and Paul Heyman we are life-time friends and colleagues who is your life-time friend? Don't say that Ape from your circus that's not a person. Oh and it seems that you think that after one little win against Derrick Bateman you're on top on the world, the best man in roster. Zackie, take Derrick and let him perform in "The Big Top". You both will earn a lot more money and you'll have a lot more fans because as a wrestlers, you suck. Zack, your moveset is like when 5-year boy fight with inflatable crocodile in swiming pool. And after a big hill full of stupid kissassing to these people, you said that you can be better in MMA? Do you want me to pee in my pants little opponent? Let's make our tournament match Lion's Den Match and we'll see who can be bigger bully. Oh, I see you were imagining how it would happen... But I can assure you that the pain you will get would be same in the ring as in Lion's Den. Only difference would be the cage and canvas. In Cage you will be flying around from one wall to another and in ring you will fly from the ring then back in ring again again again!

Paul Heyman smiles, now he is not calming Brock down, maybe he think that little beating before match will teach Ryder a lesson.

Paul Heyman: What's up BRO? Do you know what is biggest failure? You admited you had a words out... That's sad... Zack pay me about 5 dollars and I will make you a star... in your circus... I will set a nice scenes that you will perform in. You will be throwed through the flaming table, on barbed wire, you'll be shooted from cannon so you'll finally become a star on sky!

Now Paul sings "I believe I can fly" from R. Kelly, but Brock isn't smiling at all, he wants to say something but Paul is enjoying this and it looks like he will speak a lot more.

Paul Heyman: Great thing ins't it? You'll have another material to your YouTube show... How can someone think that is funny? I have never ever seen anything more stupid and ignorant in my whole life. Another failure, Zackie don't talk about win-loss records because you lose every morning when you get up because every move you make is freakin funny. Stop doing wrestling, quit UWF. Give more time to performing in circus, traing hard and show your boss how good you are in ballet and how stupid things you can say and you will have a life-time job. Or call to producer of some stupid reality-show like Jersey Shore, they'll welcome you with opened arms. That's the place you belong... Stupid reality show, not in ring performing, just making clown of yourself, that's the way to be famous for you.

Brock_Lesnar_-_2_display_image.jpg

Now Brock Lesnar steps out, in front of Zack Ryder he looks in his eyes and now he talks very slowly.

Brock Lesnar: There is no tamer that will stop be to break your arms and legs ballerine, I will make you feel every bone in your whole body. After our match, there will never be anything same. After our match, your only chance to earn some money will be special edition of Jersey Shore: Handicapped! I hope you have some money saved because wheelcahir isn't so much cheap. So buy it before it isn't too late!

Now people now that this would be the moment when Zack have to leave the ring because Lesnar has rage of the beast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.