UWF 2012: Past NXT Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF NXT 9/17/12 Bateman vs Ryder

[video=youtube;GbwlsRFD06I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwlsRFD06I[/video]

Derrick Bateman theme hits and Bateman comes running out from the back full on energy, clearly still excited from his big win last week. Bateman runs right down the ramp and slides into the ring. He runs the ropes for a bit before finally going to grab a mic from the outside.

Derrick Bateman
So in case you guys were wondering why I'm so excited right now, well it's because last week I had one of the biggest matches of my career and I came out on top! I should be facing Randy Orton for the NXT Championship at Vengeance but for some reason, JBL has a hard on for Robert Roode. The moment my bro Curtis and I got contracts to NXT, we both made a pact to not stop until we become champions but low and behold, I'm already on my way there. Once Roode loses to Orton, I'll be next in line and then I'll win and defend it against my boy Curtis. I mean I'm so pumped full of adrenaline it'll be impossible for anyone to catch me let alone keep me down long enough for a three count. As a matter of fact, there's no way Derrick Bateman and the words "lose" and "three count" will ever be in the same sentence unless its Derrick Bateman loses a dance contest to Three Count and even then it probably won't happen because I'm a pretty good dancer.

The crowd chuckles at Bateman as he has a cheesy smile on his face and continues talking.

Derrick Bateman
As much as a good dancer I am, I'm a better wrestler and I have another chance to prove it by beating yet another almost world champion, Zack Ryder. This guy could have won Money in the Bank. Imagine if he did! Man how awesome would that be when I beat him then! They'd be forced to give me the briefcase but I wouldn't need it because I'd already be NXT Champion so I'd give it to my boy Curtis and he'd with the World Heavyweight Championship or UWF Championship and then at Wrestlemania it'd be me versus him in the main event in a unification match! That just sells itself! But back to my opponent for next week, Zack Ryder. Listen up bro, you seem like a cool dude and maybe after our match you'd like to hang out and cook some s’mores and stuff with me and Curtis but I'm not gonna go easy on you in our match. There's gonna be way to many people watching for me to go easy on you. All the chicks in the arena and all of America. If DB is about anything, it's chicks and America.

A small USA chant breaks out as Derrick stands in a hero pose gazing out into the crowd.

Derrick Bateman
Your debut won't go as smoothly as mine did. I mean I beat Roode with ease! You guys saw the match. I know you're all about fist pumping peoples faces and that's cool, I get that but this face is my money maker and if you try to punch it, I'll release a flurry of punches you wouldn't believe! It'll be like that time I beat up Hulk Hogan. Man my cousin had that brawlin’ buddy and I beat the crap out of him! So hopefully there's no hard feelings between us Zack. I'm just gonna beat you and then that'll be that.

Derrick Bateman just shrugs as Ryder's music hits...

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Sheamus vs Sting

[video=youtube;Um8KVQDC8cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8KVQDC8cM&list=FLfz6utMoF-PPAfx5HdLFsJg&index=3&feature=plpp_video[/video]

All of sudden, an Irish rhytms starts to play throughout the arena. "Written In My Face" by Flatfoot 56 starts to play through the speakers placed all around the arena, fans stand up and hold up their signs, because it's time for their favourite superstar, The Great White, Sheamus. Sheamus emerges from the back after a while and he stands under the titantron, where he makes a crucifix pose, hits his chest with one hand and screams. Sheamus then continues his way down to the ring, over the steel steps, over the second rope. Sheamus takes the microphone and speaks ...

normal_Capture0234~67.jpg

Last week, it was all just a matte' of luck. Ye see, not only that Oi was dominant in that match, Oi was two time the Interim champion. But the thing is, that befo' the end, one lucky bastard wakes up and makes a pin. It's ha'd to get over it, especially when it was somebody like R-Truth, who pinned that creatu'e. It should have been me. But Oi am not going ta complain, 'cause as a matte' of fact, Oi am plannin' ta get that title as soon as possible, because I won't let somebody, who is mentally disabled, to hold such a prestigious titel. Ta be honest, Oi will take that title and make a real name fo' it. Oi will make it really famous and Oi will make it more worth than UWF Championship and World Heavyweight Championship is. But Oi am speakin' the truth, when Oi'm sayin', that it won't take me long time, ta get my hands on that crazy man and as soon as I'll get me chance to face that guy, Oi am going to crush his skull and his dreams simultaneously with one kick. Not only Oi will make him suffe' a lot of pain, Oi will humiliate him on front of all these people, because it was me destiny, ta be fi'st nXtreme champion. But fi'st, befo' Oi can kick R-Truth's arse, the'e is someone else who stands in me way ...

A little applause breaks out of the crowd, but most of the people are quiet and Sheamus continues ...

The Icon, Sting. One of those men, who tried to stop the Celtic Warrio'. But, Oi will say this in all honesty, ye didn't have a chance. Just to be clea', it was ye ... Sting ... who I, pinned twice. Fer the fi'st time Oi broke yer spine and fo' the second time Oi kicked yer freakin' head off. And frem that time, ya were out of the game. And ya think, that this time it will be different? Well, let me tell ya somethin' fella. The process of our match, is goin' ta be exactly same, as it was last week. But this time, Oi'll make sure, ye will rest for some time in a hospital bed. One kick wasn't enough ta do that, maybe two will be. I'm tellin' ye Sting, the'e is a new era in UWF. Oi wasn't able to handle fou' othe' guys, that is true, but here, yer all on yer own fella. And yer not a real threat ta me and yer not a real threat ta anyone else. So listen carefully, if you find enough gots, ta come out he'e and face me face ta face, it's gonna end with yer face down on tha mat. Because this, Irish Brogue Kick Hooligan will send yer arse to the places, where the sun never shines. And every single one of these Brogue Kick Hooligans can't wait ta see that ...

Sheamus holds the microphone in his hand and waits for the arrival of his opponent ...

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF NXT 9/17/12 Bateman vs Ryder

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd comes unglued as the “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder makes his way out from the back. He seems to be in a great mood as he looks out to some girls in the crowd and yells “Call me!”. He then walks down the ramp towards the ring.

bzas.jpeg

Zack then gets to the ring and hops onto the apron and scales the top rope and throws up the LI hand signal.

00ryder1.jpg

Zack climbs into the ring as the fans in attendance are going crazy. He calls for a microphone and is handed one. He waits for the crowd to let him speak.

Zack-Ryder-promo_original_display_image.png

Zack Ryder: First things first I wanna welcome everyone to the hottest show the UWF has ever seen. I'm of course talking about the new home of the Internet Champion. Monday Night N-X-Z! Yeah!

The crowd pops for the wordplay and begins to chant “NXZ! NXZ! NXZ!”

Zack Ryder: And this week, I make my in-ring debut. You know, I'm actually shocked that I even have a match this week. Maybe things will be different here on this brand, but I'm not holding my breath. I mean, let's face it: Management doesn't want to see Zack Ryder succeed but I'm going to in spite of them and I WILL become NXT Champion, it's not a matter of if but of when. But, first I have to go through Derrick Bateman here. Derrick, you seem like a cool guy, a guy I could call a broski but, bro, this week isn't about chicks and America. It isn't about cooking s'mores or Brawlin' Buddies. It's about two guys in the middle of this ring seeing who the better man is. And you're looking at him. You know, I used to be like you Derrick. I was happy go lucky and carefree but you know where that got me? It got me fired from SmackDown because the powers that be wanted to manually control the Ryder Revolution. It can't be done. If there's one beating life force of the Ryder Revolution, it's all my broskis out there!

The crowd pops loud for Ryder as he acknowledges them. He then addresses Derrick once more.

Zack Ryder: So, Derrick, you see my dilemma. I have to win this week. I don't have a choice. But, I find it funny that last week was the “biggest match of your career”. You beat a guy who carries around a fake title. NWA Champion? Are You Serious, Bro? Hasn't that place been dead since the 80's? If Robert Roode wants to really impress me, he'll beat Randy Orton at Vengeance and then put a REAL championship on the line against yours truly because, as much as I love and as much as I have earned the right to be called the Internet Champion, I want a real title. I want to be a World Champion. I want real gold and what better way to go about it than on the Gold brand?

Zack is really rallying these people behind him as he speaks from the heart. He continues his speech after pausing a moment.

Zack Ryder: My whole life, people have told me “I'm too this” or “I'm too that” to achieve my dreams. Well, it seems like to me I'm standing in the middle of this ring, hungrier than ever, bro. Do you think you can hang in the ring with me right now? I plan on mowing down all of the competition until I get my chance at the NXT Championship, whether it be Randy Orton, Robert Roode, The Ultimate Warrior, the Gobbledy Gooker, the Brooklyn Brawler, it doesn't matter one bit, bro, because I guarantee that when I get the shot, you're looking at the next NXT Champion. Derrick, as much as I don't have anything against you, I'm gonna have to make you my first message to management that Zack Ryder is for real and I'm not going anywhere. It's Ryder or Riot this week on NXZ. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his microphone and waits for a reply.

OOC: Ah, Mr. Burnout! We meet again..... ;)

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score
Re: UWF NXT 09-17-12 Lesnar v. Orton

[video=youtube;Z7m9xo923H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m9xo923H8[/video]

Theme song started, the most dominant force in UWF is coming to arena. Crowd boos "The Beast" Brock Lesnar but he don't cares. Look in his eyes tells everything... He came to show Orton who is the best on this show and in this business! He walks down the ramp, then he stops looks on one man from crowd, smiles on him and after this he jumps goes to ring.

Brock Lesnar: Hello Randy, nice to see you again. You were talking right? I heard some unreal things coming from here so i came here and what I see? One handed so called champion! Bravo, bravo! The crowd loves your heroic style Randy. You are so brave to compete against me with one arm! And do you know what will be more difficult? To compete with no arms! But I can't do it Randal... I can't see the sad, crying faces of small kids who cheer you... But there is one thing that I want.

Lesnar stops for a while, takes a deep breath and then he continues.

Brock Lesnar: As you know I am not a friendship type of a man... But last week there wasn't anything personal. I attacked you for only one reason... Randy, I know that you are good but i am BEST! And if you think, that I have to something to impress myself and make my ego bigger, you're on wrong page of book... I came to UWF to win titles and earn money. I will not make a puppy for these people like you or another "TOP" superstar... Are you happy Randy? You were one of the most dreaded person in professional wrestling and look what you are now! You are a little clown who jump as people want... Sad story of death talent. Viper. Have you ever seen viper? Because I think that you act like viper without teeth. Your tough words aren't going to fear someone, they are only going to make happy your "fans". I know that if i make something very nice next week i will be their favourite too! You will say "I don't care about this and I don't care about that" like a broken record. Oh i just made a point! You are broken record with broken arm and no teeth.

Lesnar laughs all over the place, people in crowd scream RKO and boo Lesnar more louder but that doesn't matter because it seems that Brock is going to continue in his speech.

lesnar2_original.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Ok that was fun So now seriously. Do you think or are you that stupid that you think you can beat me with only one arm? One single hand? I don't have to remind you that i was in UFC and i can use your weaknesses to destroy you? Randy i am not happy to have this match because i don't want to go in prison for killing you in this very ring. But I didn't finish what I started. I talked about business. If I want to make an impact i will not attack you. If i want i will walk down that ramp and challenge you for match. But i don't want respect from you, I don't care about respect from man who is acting his toughness to be the people's champion. That attack was only money making thing. But after that night I was speculating about what happend and I realised that I made a mistake... The mistake is that I didn't send you to hospital with some head injury because you talk more trash than stupidest person on the planet. Head injury will probably make you brighter and more clever man... And you were also talking about Robert Roode... Robert Roode insn't like you, he is himself, he don't make a clown of himself, he konws what he want and he don't back up from any challenge. I know that guy and i know that if he have broken arm he will not cry in ring with microphone but he will go to chase man who made it to him and he will break him down like a little peace of loser. I can't wait for moment which will happen... Robert Roode vs Brock Lesnar for championship. Pure fantastic match. Two men who know what they want. Not some puppy who wants to have a millions of fans on his facebook fanpage or most followers on twitter... Please Randy, please grow up and become a man!

Now Lesnar waits for answer from champ...​

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Sheamus vs Sting

Suddenly darkness falls over the entire arena, sending the fans in attendance into a passionate uproar of cheers from some and boos from others.

This entire ordeal causes a famous quote to enter my head, the mind is a terrible, or in your case a shameful, thing to waste. You have the resources that every living human has at their disposal, among these being the five senses of taste, touch, sight, smell, and the one that you are neglecting, hearing. I know your type, you string together words that you feel will make you sound the toughest, whether there's any merit to those words or that toughness at all. When you talk about what you did to Sting last week, you're telling the truth, you brutalized him, that's not what lingers with me as troublesome. What insults me is your use of last week's events as evidence to support your theory that Sting losing to you on NXT this week is inevitable, as if the man you pinned helplessly to the mat in that Scramble match is the same man that's speaking to you presently. This level of ignorance requires me to give a recap of my own.

I came out here at the beginning of the September tenth broadcast and told everyone that the man they would later watch attempt to compete at the level of his opponents was the same man they watched gradually deteriorate over a twenty-seven year period due to the pressure they put on him and the neglect they showed him, Steve Borden. I warned them that it would be his last match, and that following that match, I would assume the role of Sting and return it to the level it was many years ago when it was respected before taking it even further beyond. Here we are four days removed from that Scramble match. Steve Borden, the "Insane Icon", the "Icon", the "Stinger", and the "Crow" have all passed away, as I promised. And now NXT is graced by Steve Borden's successor, as I promised. If you had been listening to me last week, Sheamus, you wouldn't look so defeated right now. But if I had put forth the amount of effort you have to prepare myself for a one-on-one encounter against an opponent I had just physically bested in a match that contained three other men only to find out he wasn't going to be my opponent after all, I would be discouraged too.

So now that you're aware of the obstacle that you must confront, how will you alter your approach to the situation? Will you still attempt to kick me to a place where the sun doesn't shine? Because I've already seen that place, Sheamus, I live in that place, darkness is home sweet home for me. As for you, the closest you've come to blackness is the shirt on your back. Just as the light is too bright for those who have never before witnessed it, the darkness will be just as overwhelming for you, I will overtake you with shadow and, if I pity you enough, I will spit your bones onto the canvas for your Hooligans to see one last time before you join Steve Borden in the cemetary. You are a wrestler, so you'll be looking for a pinfall. Me, I compromise to a more permanent end, Sheamus, I won't bother counting one, two, three.

The sound of a microphone being dropped is heard as the lights come back on and Sheamus is standing in the ring, looking around for his opponent. All he sees is a microphone at his feet as he raises his own to respond.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Derrick Bateman looks at Ryder with an intense look before quipping right back.

bateman.jpg

Derrick Bateman
You know what Zack, I can respect everything you just said bro but the fact of the matter is, I beat the number one contender to the NXT Championship last week. If he was to win the title at Vengeance, why would you receive a title shot? I'm the one who threw down the gauntlet and ran through him like a steak knife through well a steak. If you wanted to run down all of the NXT roster than you couldn't have started at a worse place. I mean I’m just giving you a fair warning. I have some serious Segal like moves and you don’t wanna be caught in the middle of one of my two bad boys I call Freedom and Justice! Because they'll be all on you like cheese on a burger! But if you really wanna step to this, I'll accept it.

Derrick Bateman extends his hand for Ryder to shake and Ryder does so as the crowd cheers on the sportsmanship between these two. It is quickly interrupted though when Maxine's music hits.

[video=youtube;3Grx_tSwd-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Grx_tSwd-c[/video]

Maxine comes walking down the ramp with a mic already in hand as Derrick Bateman looks a bit agitated at Maxine's presence as she gets into the ring and confronts the both of them.

Derrick Bateman
I thought I told you to stay in the back. I got this woman!

Maxine
If I stay back there with Curtis for one more second I might kill myself. Look I've had enough of this bro talk. Derrick you need to be a man and step up for yourself. This man is an absolute buffoon. I mean look at him. Who wears a shirt with their own face on it? People who are desperate for people to like them! Do you want to look desperate Derrick? Do you want to be the next NXT Champion or just another chump?

The crowd boo's Maxine as Derrick says " I thought it was a cool shirt".

Maxine
Look, Ryder.... Just go back to where you came from because you're clearly not in the same league as Derrick. With my help, Derrick is on the way to becoming a champion. Something you obviously know nothing about. Who makes up a fake title? Desperate people! You're clearly trying to stand out with these weird colors and over the top attitude but what's the point of standing out if no one takes you seriously. I can't believe I even have to come out here and tell that to you! How hard did your mother drop you on your head? Or should I ask how many times? Dean Ambrose may be crazy but Jesus Christ at least he's not as annoying as you. This whole Ryder Revolution thing is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of and you wouldn't believe the dumb things my two clients say. You're trying to start an army of losers. That's right I said it, an army of losers! Each and every one of you who cheer this little facade are losers!

The crowd heavily boos Maxine as Derrick Bateman is facepalming.

Derrick Bateman
Oh yeah good idea get the whole crowd to hate me you evil witch. I'm gonna win my match how I want to. Don't listen to her guys and just stand in the ambiance of the mantasti-

Maxine
Oh shut up about the mantastic thing already! You have me as your manager and you don't need anyone else! Why would you even respect this thing? He hasn't done a single impressive thing. He fluked his way into a Money in the Bank match and preceded to lose. Smackdown fired him for a reason. He's not here to be the next big thing, no that title belongs to us. He's here as talent enhancement. You can beat him in any way you want but don't lower yourself to his standards. He's just a-

Maxine is finally cut off by Zack Ryder.

Last edited:

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Sheamus just continues like nothing happened ...

Ye live in a da'kness? Well Oi guess ye should've stayed there, fella. Obstacle? Yer an obstacle? Only obstacle in my way is diarrhea I had this mornin'. Yer not a real obstacle Sting, Oi suppose yer only another partition on a imaginary ladde'. And Oi am climbin' those ladde's roight now and I won't stop until Oi reach the top. See, yer not even in me league Stin'. Ya had yer spotlight, but man, that was like ten yea's ago. This is a new generation, a generation, whe'e is only one man, brave and skilled enough to compete with the top supersta's of UWF and that's me, Tha Irish Cu'se. As a matte' of fact, last week Oi kicked yer arse so bad, I'm not sure yer able ta compete this time. O' yer able ta compete, but Oi kicked ye so ha'd in the head, yer havin' hallucinations and yer completely delusional. Well, ye have been delusional, since ye thought yer able ta win that nXtreme championship. But Oi can't blame ye, since Brogue Kick cause a lot of painful things. Listenin' to ye last week, fella? Well sorry, I had much mo' impo'tant things to do, than listenin' to yer crap. And as Oi am lookin' at all these people faces, they weren't listenin' too ...

Sheamus just smiles and crowd chants his name and Sheamus continues ...

Yeah, Oi said Oi will kick ye to a place whe'e the sun neve' shines. Did ye really said that ye have seen that place? That ye actually live the'e? I was expectin' many things, but a fact, that ya live in arse is a completely new onfo'mation fo' me. Lookin' fer a pinfall? Probably o' Oi can lock ye in tha clove'leaf and make ye tap out. O' Oi can just kick yer head off and end this match by KO. No one really cares, what ye think o' what yer gonna do to me, 'cause it's not really gonna happen. Ye just can't defeat me, it is written in the stars and in many books. Oi just can't wait ta leave ye in this very ring, lyin' down on tha mat with yer face down and blood pourin' out of yer mouth. And yer face will be showin' all the colo's in this werld. The'e is a warrio' inside all of us, but the'e is only one ... true ... Warrio'. And that's me, tha Warrio' from tha greatest country in the world, known as the Ireland. And Dublin, the most beautiful city, that's where I come from. And that's the place, whe'e Oi will return, after Oi win this match and win that nXtreme Championship, then Oi'll comeback ta me country, ta celebrate with me people somewhe'e in the pub with a shot of whisky ...

Sheamus drops the microphone and is about to leave the ring ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I'm tired as hell, I wrote this at half-past eleven pm. I just wanted you to have enough time for your second TT ;)

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The lights flicker as Sting appears in the ring, looking at Sheamus.

220px-Sting_July_2010.jpg

Sting raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth.

The decision you've made is a foolish one, Sheamus. I tried to make you aware that the man you faced last week is a separate entity from myself, but you've chosen to ignore that information and speak to me as you would speak to Steve if it were him standing here in the face paint. Not being an obstacle, ten years past his time in the spotlight, existing as no form of obstacle to you. These are things meant for him, but the fact of the matter is he can't hear you, he can't respond, because he's dead. You refuse to acknowledge reality, making it apparent that the time for trying to reach you conversationally is rapidly approaching its end. Simply put, if I cannot get through to you with words, I will have to send my message with actions. I will prove the validity of this entire situation with pain, and by doing that I will make you wiser for not only future encounters with me, but future encounters with anyone else on this or any roster. By shedding your blood, everyone on NXT will be rendered unable to doubt me in any fashion, because I will take their self-professed hooligan and make him a martyr.

But you won't suffer for a religious cause, you will suffer simply for the fulfillment of my prophecy. On Monday night, they will witness the power at my fingertips, and at the end of the night I will have what I most desire, attention and fear. Let me ask you a question, why do they call you the "Irish Curse"? Why do you let them call you that, why do you yourself willingly go by that moniker? It's not that there's no honesty to it, the definition of it has simply been reported erroneously. You are a curse not to your opponents, Sheamus, but to yourself and to everyone you associate with and hold near and dear. Because of your decisions, the pain I just promised you will most certainly befall you, but your decisions will also bring them suffering as well. When it will be their sad gift to unwrap, only I know, you can only be convinced of when yours will arrive, that being this Monday night. And when that comes to pass, the ceremonial sustenance will be mine to drink.

Sting looks down at his arm as if to check the face of a watch, even though he isn't wearing one, before returning his arm to his side and returning his focus to Sheamus.

As I warned, the time to reach you conversationally has reached its end. I will see you on Monday night, when the yellow and black representing this domicile is a memory and is replaced in everyone's minds by the black and the red. The age of the old vision has passed away, the birth of a new way has occurred.

Sting snaps his fingers as the lights flicker again, leaving Sheamus alone in the ring once more.

SBS

Reaction score

Orton35.jpg

Orton has his arms folded across his chest, more for protection while pondering what Brock has just spoken. He rubs his chin before beginning to speak.

Randy Orton:
Brock, even if I were a clown, toothless, and a broken record it doesn’t change the most important fact of them all. I am simply better than you! You want to talk about being a man Brock, you want to challenge my manhood. The last time I checked the last time things didn’t go my way I didn’t walk out like a child having a tantrum. The last time I checked I didn’t need to take a cheap shot to get my name out there let alone make money. You attacked me like a thug and a coward. All you had to do was come out here and ask me for a match and I would have been happy to oblige. But no you took a cheap shot, that’s not being a man Brock, that’s what I call being a bitch!

The crowd erupt into cheer’s as the empathetic Lesnar just ignores old “Boreton†showing him little to no respect. Orton shakes his head disgusted by Lesnar.

Randy Orton:
But I will give you credit, you got exactly what you wished for am I right? You get to go up against the World Champion in the main event of the number one brand in all of the UWF. You get to show these people, people you clearly just tore down, what you can do. That just proves to me that while you might be built like a rock you are just as dumb as one! You don’t get ANYWHERE in this business without the people! Without them you might as well go back to your couch and stay there. You don’t want my respect, fine, trust me you wouldn’t get it if you won the Nobel Peace Prize, but you better pray that these people who I dance around for respect you, because without that, any “money†you hope to make will be on the street because I can promise you, you’ll be out of a job faster than the French surrender!

The crowd laugh at the obvious shot at the country of France. Orton clearly does not care for Lesnar’s attitude but it is the fact Lesnar talked down on the fans that has really upset him.

Randy Orton:
Its ok to be jealous Brock. After all who isn’t jealous of me! These people cheer me not because I dance around, but because I am the best. They cheer me, because I choose to no longer take cheap shots, I choose to look my opponent right in the eye and tell him what I’m going to do next and the fans respect me for it.

Orton gets right up into Brock’s face, maybe not a good idea especially only one armed, but Orton doesn’t care.

Orton33.jpg

Randy Orton:
Which is why I’m looking you in the eye right now and telling you, this Monday night I am going to put you down, I am going to defeat you. Sure you’ll get your 5 minutes of fame, but you’ll head back to the bottom where you belong. That goes for you, that goes for Roode, that goes for anyone who thinks they have a shot of taking me down. I do know what a Viper can do Brock. Unlike you, I choose to use my brain. And even injured, or as you say toothless, Vipers are still incredibly dangerous. If a Viper is without his fangs, it could very simply just wrap its long body around its prey and squeeze the life out of it. And that is exactly what is going to happen. I may have lost one of my “fangs†but I am STILL deadly. I am STILL the NXT World Heavyweight Champion. And I am STILL the best! So I’m going to do what any Viper would do without its teeth. This Monday on NXT, I’m going to squeeze the life out of your career and when it is all said and done, the last thing you’ll be worried about is not making a statement or making money. The last thing you are going to be worrying about is remembering six little words. “Do you want fries with that!?â€

The crowd erupt into cheers as Orton has clearly burned Lesnar here. Orton has a smirk on his face and a light in his eyes. He backs up as Lesnar takes the microphone and begins to counter.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Zack quickly lifts up his microphone and cuts Maxine off.

bSKpA.jpg

Zack Ryder: He's just the next big thing here on NXT and don't you forget it. Derrick, bro, I respect you and I think you have a lot of talent but please, do us all a favor and please shut this hoeski up!

The crowd begins to chant “HOESKI! HOESKI! HOESKI!â€￾ towards Maxine and she doesn't appreciate it one bit.

Zack Ryder: Maxine, the only person who isn't being taken seriously in this ring is you. I mean, Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman are your clients? What kind of credentials do you have that you can have clients? I mean, let's face it Maxine. You're definition of clients isn't the same thing in the wrestling world as it might be on the streets. How'd they come to be your clients? Did they meet you at a Hilton hotel and seal the deal?

Maxine is becoming enraged at Zack insinuating that Maxine is a hoe. Derrick is finding it amusing himself.

Zack Ryder: You are right about something, Maxine. I haven't been taken seriously in this company for a long time. For the longest time I've been the guy everybody counted out. I've been the guy no one thought would amount to anything in this business. And no matter what kind of reactions I could get from the crowds. No matter how much merchandise I sold, management would never give me a fair chance and take a risk on me. Desmond Wolfe fired me because he couldn't see past his own ignorance to see money slapped in his lap with me on the roster. And JBL, well, I could tell by the look in his eyes when he signed me he wouldn't be any better but the only difference is that I won't let it be the same. I'm not going to just sit back and be ignored. When I want something, I'm going to reach out and take it and right now, Zack Ryder wants to be heard and felt.

The crowd is really behind Zack here tonight. Derrick and Maxine are bickering with each other as Zack continues.

Zack-Ryder-Holding-a-Mic-Picture.jpg

Zack Ryder: Your arrogance betrays you, Maxine. You see, all of the so-called “goofy and dumbâ€￾ qualities I have, you don't have to look far to seem them multiplied by 20 in Derrick and Johnny. I mean,he's talking about being “mantasticâ€￾, freedom and justice and not to mention Steven Seagal movies. Derrick, you'd be fun to hang out with but I really don't have a choice. Yeah, you beat Robert Roode last week but, so what? He's only in the main event picture because he's kissing up to management. Based on pure talent, it doesn't get better than Zack Ryder. Maxine, stick a cork in it, keep them closed and zip it up. Nothing you can say can change the fact that the Ryder Revolution can't be stopped. It's going strong and, call it stupid and ridiculous, but it's going to sky-rocket me to the top of NXT. So, Derrick, nothing personal but Take Care, Spike Your Hair....and prepare to get your ass kicked, bro.

Zack lowers his microphone and glares over at Maxine and Derrick.

OOC: Show is tomorrow. Let's keep it at 2-2. Nice to TT with ya again Burnout!​

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Lesnar looks angry, very angry but he tonight he is not going to make Randy cry with a punch or destructive lock he wants to attack Orton by words of truth.

25.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Randy, you're very egoistic... Do you think that you will squeeze me? Do you think that you will make me lie on mat? As I see dreams are not only appear at night but when you are ignorant, you can dream right now in the ring... How many times do you want to say "cheap shot"? Cheap shot here, cheap shot there... Don't you have some complex from childhood? Were you cheap for your peers? Were you that guy, who got beating every time he wents out of his mummy's hug? Randy if I am bitch you're something worse.... You're women who gives her little pussy to every man who walks around her. That's the diffirence between me and you! You say you are not making this for money, You say that don't dance around and don't kiss asses to get more higher. Do you think that this is tough? Are you really that type of guy who thinks that ONE LITTLE WIN will impress someone like me? Someone who doesn't care about anything but about himself on first place? Everything like friendship and family is on second place. Person like you is in my ranking lower than shit of fat dog!

Crowd boo Lesnar more than we have ever seen but Lesnar seems to be very satisfied.

Brock Lesnar: Yes, it's true i don't care about you. Only thing that I want to show you is my fist! You were talking about fries? I don't eat fries because that's what sportsmen don't eat. Last time I ate fries was when i was small fat guy who attended primary school. Then I woke up, started to work on myself... That wasn't easy for me but everytime I started something I finished that! As you know I was champion in every company I every entered. If it is UFC, NCAA, football pitch or anything else. I made impact! Why I think that I am better than you? It's simple - I don't talk trash like you. Last week on NXT I said that I will make an impact if it costs anything. What I just did? I made a attack that every person will remember for years. I changed history! You will probably speech about that you made history by winning that match for title but I think you will made history as a man who lost his title to Bobby after a brutal embarrassing lose to Brock Lesnar which will cost you a lot of time spended in hospital. Isn't that cute Randal?

Lesnar makes his way out of ring but then he grabs microphone back and he starts to speech again.

Brock Lesnar: Yes, that's very cute. I think every little boy or girl will have poster with you in their rooms. On this poster you will lie in hospital and you will hold paper with this: "I love you all". Why "I love you all"? Because after that suffering you will not be able to remember anything besides me! You will remember guy who ended your champion pride and your career very quickly. These little children will hail you as a man who risked his entire life to fight BROCK LESNAR but there is only one reason why they will hail you - because they will be full of hate which will be created and directed to my person. They will want to make me angry to prove me that you're still their hero.That will make me very angry... They will laugh their asses to universe but when I am angry... A lot of bad things happend and what I have on my mind now? If they will provoke me I can find you. If I will want you can't hide anywhere on a planet. I will be the one who will squeeze someone. Why i said someone? I will squeeze you! I will not end your career in our match I will nearly end your life because you got me fired up like I never ever been. If you didn't know that make fun of Brock Lesnar is the baddest thing that you can do in your life you will feel how hard is to take damage which is comparable to meeting you with a tank...

People now don't say anything. They are shocked by words Brock said. This is serious situation this is not only a hyping... This is going to be brawl!

Brock-Lesnar_(1).jpg

Brock Lesnar: You little jerk. You will get what you wanted! You will take something which is much worse than pain. Pain will be the thing you will want to take because what I am going to do to you is not something what will human understand! I am a BEAST, THE NEXT BIG THING. My motto is "HERE COMES THE PAIN" but for you Randy... for you I have something special. I wanted my entire life to meet such a egoistic bastard as you are. From tonight your dreams will be nightmares when you will run in a black tunnel. You will see the light. There will stand your family they will scream: "Come on Randy! Come on run faster!" But your legs will become a enemies for you. You will fall down and then I will catch you and make you a little sweet for my dinner. To next week these will be only a nightmares. But on Sunday... On Sunday the nightmare will be the thing you will love more than anything on the planet!

Brock leaves arena with very serious face. Theme songs play and every person in arena freeze. They stand, don't move... They know that this speech was more then serious...

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: The Rock vs Robert Roode. NXT

???: Firstly, Dwayne, it's Robert Roode or simply Mr. Roode to someone like you...

The fans erupt into a chorus of boos as Robert Roode emerges from the backstage, holding a microphone in his hand, staring down with the Rock, Robert Roode smirks as he lifts up the microphone and continues to walk down the entrance ramp.

However, I must congratulate you, Dwyane on once again, you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a self-righteous hypocrite, nothing more a guy who uses catchphrase after catchphrase, a man who lacks any form of quality, you are simply mediocre! You want to talk about being the best in this business, then you look no further than me! I am the benchmark for this company, the benchmark for the entire industry, where as you? You simply can't cut anymore in this industry, not that you could cut it back in your prime, but then again, you always had Hollywood, good ole Hollywood to fall back on but just like your wrestling skills, your acting skills also fell short of the mark, they were just as mediocre. So I beg the question to you, Dwayne, why did you bother coming back? You're past it, you are not up to par with the best on this brand, you cannot talk with the best, you cannot wrestle with the best but most importantly, you cannot survive with the best, and you want to know who the best is? ME, Robert Roode, the IT factor of Professional Wrestling!

The fans shower Robert Roode in boos but he simply ignores them as he climbs into the ring and laughs at the Rock, and shakes his head.

The saddest part is this Dwayne, people kiss your ass, you have a bunch of yes men walking around behind you thinking you are simply something, but you're nothing. You have a few simple catchphrases and one or two fancy moves and that sums you up to a tee, in fact, if I remember rightly, last time me and you faced off on Raw, you lost your nerve, you bottled it and most importantly you lost to me in the middle of the ring, you proved me right, you proved to me that you were NOTHING. And Dwayne, you will continue to be nothing because you have no place being on this brand, UWF, quite frankly this industry and I'll be sure to reinforce my opinion come Monday Night when I make you submit for a second time in a row in the middle of this ring and watch you tap out like the weak and pathetic person you are! I will put all the nay-sayers to bed, I will end the hype, I will end you, Dwayne, Derrick Bateman got lucky rolling me up but you, you are another story, I won't drop my guard for one second when I'm in that ring with you, because you are EVERYTHING that I despise in this industry. I don't rely on cheap pops, politics or being part of some group to get the job done, I do it by myself, I am the standard bearer for the Next Generation, I am the MAN of NXT.

The Rock goes to respond but Robert Roode interjects and interrupts him with authority.

I'M NOT DONE YET! You can talk when I say you can talk Dwayne because that's how it is these days in UWF, you are no longer a big time player, you are no longer a champion, where as I, come Vengeance, I will be a champion once again, Randy Orton was a fluke, he got lucky and I prove him wrong when I break his arm too, I am the man in UWF who you do not want to face Dwayne, I am the man who put people on the shelve, I am the one destined for greatness, NOT YOU!

The fans continue to boo Robert Roode as The Rock goes to respond once again but Robert Roode isn't finished yet.

I'M STILL NOT DONE YET! I am tired of people like you thinking you can waltz back into this industry and behave like you are owed something, for many years, I scratched and crawled my way to the top of this industry and I'm not going to let an old timer like yourself knock me off it. John Bradshaw Layfield saw I am the man to carry his brand, that's why he chose me because I can cut it at the top, I have class, something you lack and that is something you can bank on, because it truly does pay to be Roode.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
NXT - Abyss vs. CM Punk

The scene opens. There as a dark...cold...empty room. The only thing that is in there, is a little source of light and a chair. The source of light stops shining and when it begins to shine once again, a man is sitting on the chair. The camera zooms on him. It is "The Monster", Abyss. He is holding a steel chain in his hand and he is playing with it like it was some toy for kids. He is making a weird noise. All of a sudden, he throws the chain anyway and stops making that strange noise.

s5xqba.jpg

"The Monster", Abyss:

Toys. All of you people think that toys are for little kids. You buy them new toys every week so they can waste their time doing something absolutely meaningless. You see toys as a source of fun for your kids, however...you do not realise...you do not see that you are nothing more than toys. You are all just toys. Just as your kids grab a car or a puppet and they make it do stupid things that should not entertain them, management, television, radio, religion do the exact some things with you. You are walking around in suits with briefcases in your hands. Not because you chose to do it but because you live by the boring stereotype that is there since...since they took over this world. Why am I saying all of this? Because the man who I have to face next week...a man who will get hurt next week is just the same. CM Punk...he is nothing more than a toy you people have in your hands. That is why CM Punk is stupid. He is being controlled by people who are controlled by other...lets just say beings. CM Punk has changed his persona so many times that I cannot actually count it on fingers of my right hand. CM Punk is nothing more than a puppet. Last he said he is the best wrestler in the world. Huh...he did not believe it himself. CM Punk does not have a filter between his brain and his mouth. He think that makes him dangerous but he is wrong. It is his biggest weakness. The only thing CM Punk is able to do is that he can come out here, say whatever he has in his brain and he just waits if you people catch on it and if you do, than he starts building around that thing, idea or a sentence. What I just said sounds like you are all Punk's toys but don't get me wrong, I do not wanted to say that. What I wanted to say is that CM Punk will do whatever you like. If you would like to see him run around the ring with a sombrero on his head and a guitar in his hand, he would do just that earn your attention which is if you ask me...pathetic.

How many times did CM Punk disappear from UWF for a while and then just re-sign with this company? Again...I cannot count that on fingers of my right hand. He did this couple of times on RAW but nobody was interested in seeing him go away and back, go away and back, go away and back so what does he do? He comes over to NXT and he thinks that you will eat everything he says. Apparently you will because you are not more intelligent than Punk is. But...but what CM Punk did not see was me. I am here to open his eyes just as I am here to open your eyes. Just sit and listen to me....CM Punk knows that this world is infected by a viral disease. He pretends to be a fighter. A fighter who fights against the system. His attempts at revealing the truth...I smile at them. CM Punk claims to be Straight Edge. He does not smoke, he does not drink. In your world, it is something special. For you, it is something that makes you listen to CM Punk with your mouth open. But for me?...For us?...It is nothing more than a cheap attempt at standing out the line. As I said, it is special for you but for us it is a matter of course. You do not smoke? Congratulations, in this world you made it, you look special but you only look special...you are not special. If you would come to us, Punk and try impresing is by saying you do not drink and do not smoke we would laugh and drop your body in a pit...cover your body with soil and watch your airways close.

At Vengeance you said you do not need to do this anymore. Yes, you might not said it like this but I can read between the lines. You are secure for the rest of your life. We will see about that when you get in the ring with me. You have a lot of money but no doctor will cure your scars. All the world money will not buy you safe nights. You will be waking up in the evening, looking out the window if we are there or not. I said it countless times and I will say it again. It does not matter if I lose or win because the result does not matter. What matters is what happened through the match. After the bell rings...you will get changed forever. You will know what it is like to be a clear-minded man. You will know what it feels like but I am more than sure you will not like it. You won't be able to sleep at night. You won't be able to drink and eat. You cannot imagine what it is like...you cannot imagine what it is like lying in bed for hours and hours not able to close your eyes because you know that if you close them, you won't open them. Punk...it is twelve years since I last closed my eyes and things I dreamed about...not words can clarify what I saw.

Abyss begins to laugh loud as the scene ends.

--------------
OOC: Last time we met our session wasn't anything special. I say make this one special! Good luck mate.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
NXT- Zack Ryder vs Brock Lesnar

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?

[video=youtube;opv_wbs8QJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opv_wbs8QJI[/video]

The crowd comes unglued as the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder emerges from the back with a huge smile on his face. He looks out at his broskis and broskettes and he starts coming down the ramp.

3012018_o.gif

He walks down the ramp checking out the chicks in the crowd. He spots one and shouts out at her “CALL ME MAYBE!â€. He hops onto the apron and throws up the LI.

3014234_o.gif

He climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone from a ringside employee. He stands front and center in the ring and waits for the crowd to allow him a chance to speak.

Pwk0k.jpg

Zack Ryder: Ladies and Gentlemen.....Broskis and Broskettes....I think it's official. Welcome to Monday Night N-X-Z! I can say that because Zack Ryder has officially arrived on this show. Last week, I beat Derrick Bateman in the middle of this ring, a guy who defeated Robert Roode, someone who had a shot at the NXT Championship at Vengeance. Now, what does that exactly mean? It means this: Zack Ryder isn't here to play games with anyone. Zack Ryder is here to win. Now, there's this tournament to crown a new number one contender to the NXT Championship and our general manager JBL, well, he had no choice but to put yours truly in but I know he doesn't expect me to win, let alone get past the first round because he booked me right off the bat against Brock Lesnar.

The crowd boos as the mere mention of Brock's name. Zack quickly calms them down.

Zack Ryder: You know, the old Zack Ryder would probably be scared out of his mind and trying to find any way out of this match but that Zack Ryder is dead and gone. This Zack Ryder is ready to take on all challengers, and that includes you Brock. Listen up, bro, because I know sometimes that cauliflower ear you have muffles sounds so I'm gonna speak loud, slow and crystal clear for you. This week on NXT, if you think you're going to unleash your inner “ass kicking machine†you're in for a shock because I plan on winning this tournament and becoming NXT Champion so listen to me: When we face off in the middle of this ring I'm gonna Fist....Pump....Your Face and when I get done with you, you're gonna look like your fight with the ugly stick was a lot worse.

Zack looks pleased with himself, as are the crowd as they chant “RYDER! RYDER! RYDER!â€.

Zack Ryder: And look, I'm not an idiot. I know exactly what's going to happen now. Any minute now, Brock Lesnar's music is gonna hit, him and fat boy Heyman are going to walk down to the ring, or in Paul's case waddle to the ring, and Paul Heyman is going to sing the praises of Brock Lesnar. He'll use every nickname he can come up with. “Next Big Thingâ€, “The Perfect Stormâ€, “The Most Dangerous Man in UWFâ€. We get it. You want us to think he's unbeatable. Well, you're not. You've never stepped in the ring with the likes of me before. You've been in the ring with guys who don't have half the heart that I do. You've been in the ring with guys that don't have half the resilience that I have. Simply put, it doesn't matter what you throw at me, Brock, be it an F-5 or a Kimura Lock, the fact remains is that Zack Ryder isn't giving up. It's already been written that Zack Ryder is winning this tournament because I have to. I have no choice. Brock, I'm going to show these people just who you really are: a failure. You failed at wrestling, you failed at mixed martial arts and you're going to fail at kicking my ass.

The crowd is eating up everything Ryder is saying at this point. He has them in the palm of his hand. Ryder looks toward the ramp and signals for Lesnar and Heyman to come down.

Zack Ryder: In the history books, it's gonna read like an upset but in all actuality, it's gonna end exactly as it should with your shoulders pinned to the mat and me one step closer at reaching immortality. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack lowers his mic and waits for his opponent.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Re: NXT - Abyss vs. CM Punk

As Raven's promo ends, a camera is cut to backstage where CM Punk is watching Abyss. As he turns around, he notices that he's watching himself on TV. Which in turn, makes CM Punk smirk. He goes back and forth, looking at the camera and then back at the TV, causing laughter to be heard nearby in the arena.

tumblr_mavfxpzfJd1rc45ozo1_1280.jpg

Punk realizes that he has the chance to speak to the world here, so he gets up out of his chair. He turns around, and as he does so pops out a microphone to speak. He wastes no time, getting himself ready for the promo he's about to give. Punk clears his throat, and goes at it.

2sb2xi9.png

CM Punk: Well, Abyss... you got my attention. Not to say that is something you want to have; I'm not the kind of guy to let insults get ignored. I like to call a spade exactly what it is... a spade. The facts are simple: Abyss wants to give himself an edge going into our tournament match this Monday night. As much as I applaud the man for his creativity... in whatever that was... it seemed a bit too much, didn't it? I don't know how many eight year olds quivered in their rain boots, but I wasn't one of them afraid of Abyss's dark and ominous ravings. What I see is a sad excuse of a man, plagued by depression... attempting, and I use that word lightly; attempting to stay relevant in a world that has completely passed him by. Tattered clothing, an age old mask, wild and dirty hair. Add a cup into the man's hands and he belongs in the subway stations of New York City. He has a problem with me? Good, add it onto the list of things I don't give a crap about, right next to who the current NXT World Champion is. Right next to who I have to mow through to win this tournament. What I do care about is addressing the untrue statements said by Abyss. As amusing as it was listening to it, I think a correction is in order here.

Punk sighs, fighting off a laugh. He folds his arms, before he continues to speak. Punk gets out everything he needs to say, while the camera is solely focused on him and nobody else.

CM Punk: I may have security, I am well paid. But anyone who knows me knows that I don't do this for the money or the job security. I do this because it is a true passion of mine, because I am the very best at it. There are people who don't agree with me when I say that, but the track record I bring with me to NXT is more than willing to speak for itself. Of course, if I'm going to mean something to the brand, I should be compensated for it. It's economics 101. Not that Abyss knows anything about money, I'm sure he wouldn't look the way he does if he had any clue about finance. As far as no doctor being able to cure my scars, I'd like you see you try Abyss. I don't call myself the Best in the World for nothing. I do my talking in and out the ring, but I don't hide behind a camera in the middle of a dark room. You want to make things personal, I'm all for it, but don't be surprised that you don't like the box you're opening up. You can question my motives, you can mock the connection these people have with a guy that speaks the truth, but I don't have the faintest clue if you can back up what you say, Abyss. I do my talking in the ring, Abyss... so how about I meet you out there. Lets see if you've got what it takes to talk about this man to man.

Punk walks off, but not for long. The camera follows him as he goes, walking through a huge ramp covered in black material. He disappears from view, as a camera cuts over the crowd in the arena. All it takes is a few seconds, and the music hits. The fans jump out of their seats, they can barely hold their excitement. Punk has arrived.

tumblr_m4kvj6lDaj1qkiqdko1_500.gif

LOOK IN MY EYES!
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!

[video=youtube;OnXxfPsjT7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnXxfPsjT7A[/video]

The fans roar as the stage comes to life, blasting Cult of Personality through the speakers... as the fans get to their feet in joy. Punk steps through the curtains, soaking in the crowd's noise as the music plays throughout the arena. Punk gets to the stage, laughing as he stares down the two men in the ring. Punk claps at the fans for their approval, while getting down to his signature one knee. He points at his wrist, signifying to the crowd that they chant along with him

"IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!"

tumblr_lsi5ierxRq1qkiqdko1_500.gif

Punk doesn't waste any more time, as he gets to his feet. He begins walking his way down the ramp, his eyes set on the ring in front of him. He walks up the ramp steps, one at a time, his eyes never off the World Championship belt thats in front of him. He jumps up on the turnbuckles, cupping his hands as shouts out his catchphrase to the UWF crowd in attendance.

"BEST IN THE WORLD!"

Punk climbs down, as he is firmly in the ring by himself, with a message to the world. Punk looks at the crowd with a smirk on his face, trying his best to hold back a smile as he begins to talk as seriously as he possibly can. The crowd can hardly wait as Punk opens his mouth to talk.

20110912_raw_punk_l.jpg

CM Punk: As far as I'm concerned, it's no coincidence that my match this week is against Abyss. After Vengeance, when I came out here and I said the things that I said to JBL... I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was going to do whatever it takes to make sure that I get taken out early. I know for a fact that JBL wants to try and embarrass me. But let the record show that I have never backed down from any sort of challenge, no matter how big or small... and that's not starting this week. I'm not going to underestimate Abyss, quite the contrary. He may look like a buffoon, he may walk and talk and look like one... but I know that Abyss has power. I know he's a strong guy, and I'm going to prepare for that the best way I can. I am a great wrestler, and if you ask me... I'll tell you that I'm the best. I come off as cocky for a reason, it's because I deserve to be. But that doesn't make me a bad person, it doesn't affect any of my decision makings. In fact, what I do in this ring... the GTS, the Anaconda vice... it all speaks for itself. What I want right now... is for Abyss to come out here and talk to me man to man. I'm a reasonable guy here... if Abyss has a problem with me, I want him to tell me that to my face.

Punk lowers his microphone, as he waits for a response from the monster known as Abyss. He stands in the middle of the ring, looking out to the stage... waiting for the arrival of his opponent this week on NXT. Will he show up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.