UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Monday Night NXT: 10/8/12

Great show!

Happy with my broken face/default victory (DE-FAULT! DE-FAULT! DE-FAULT!)

Looking forward to finding out my next opponent

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Steel Cage Match, eh? Time to show Rhino he bit off more than he can chew and bring that NXTreme Championship where it should've gone at Vengeance, to Sting. Whoever wins out of Aniking and Chriss, SBS has some stiff competition either way. Looking forward to King of the Ring.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Oh shucks I lost! Great show guys. I can't help but feel something could have been done between Maxine and Daffney during our match. I did like Hoov's edition of Z! True Long Island story. I very much look forward to the finals of the NXT Tournament next week and I'm glad Orton came back. It's a shame that the main event was no showed by the other team but it was good for what it was. Bully taking out Punk was cool. Nice to see Sting return also. Onto next week!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Holy shit! A title match! Get ready for more than just gore folks. :)

Great show guys, really dig the ending to the main event. Sets it up real nice, Rhino will probably have some words, as will his mouthpiece.

Aniking

Reaction score

Pretty happy to have won my match and advance to the Final of the Gold Rush tournament. I honestly would've been very disappointed to lose seeing how I could've kept going with the TTing, but that was out of my control, and in the end it doesn't matter anyway. Looking forward to facing Chriss in the final, which'll be a tough challenge.

As for the show itself, very nice stuff guys. We had an appearance from Orton, a couple of feuds established, culminating in matches at King of the Ring too. All in all a nice show.

Lewb

Reaction score

The final will deliver big time! Ani I would put money on, but this Abyss is on the button to be fair! Great final.

Rhino may have a title shot but will his no-show cost him... Remains to be seen. My tt was garbage but i popped one up just not to no-show. Onwards and upwards to KOTR!

EDIT: just now seen on UWF discussion why RRS no-showed. Apologies bro, never realized.

Last edited:

NadupanyRobot

Reaction score

Ryder you gonna face pump the turnbuckle. Great show, finally the pain started do spread in UWF!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I didn't belive that I will go on to finals of the Gold Rush tournament. This was a huge surprise. I TT'd against Bumout for the first time and I can say that this session for sure made this to my top 5 sessions of all time. Thank you Bumout.

Show itself was great. The main event was a huge let-down tho but I understand the reasons.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

The final will deliver big time! Ani I would put money on, but this Abyss is on the button to be fair! Great final.

Rhino may have a title shot but will his no-show cost him... Remains to be seen. My tt was garbage but i popped one up just not to no-show. Onwards and upwards to KOTR!

EDIT: just now seen on UWF discussion why RRS no-showed. Apologies bro, never realized.

S'all good brother. I only no show when it's family related or Internet issues. I have all week off with no prior engagements. I shall be a TTing machine.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

S'all good brother. I only no show when it's family related or Internet issues. I have all week off with no prior engagements. I shall be a TTing machine.

TT'ing machine, war machine, love machine, washing machine, it doesn't matter what make or model of machine you are because I am the electromagnetic pulse that is going to ensure you cease to function.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

TT'ing machine, war machine, love machine, washing machine, it doesn't matter what make or model of machine you are because I am the electromagnetic pulse that is going to ensure you cease to function.

Much like any man your age you ramble on. I'm going to take great pleasure in knocking some sense into you.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Much like any man your age you ramble on. I'm going to take great pleasure in knocking some sense into you.

And with that, my point about you being a bloated imbecile is proven with boldness. If I were that cadaver incarnate known as Steve Borden, I would mock you for your failure to come up with original insults. My power is great but not in such a way that a dead man returns to life, I am the man that calls himself Sting because the former person that did so exists as I have previously informed all of you time and time again, in a casket. My words are not the delusional ramblings of a senior citizen who cries out for attention in order to get another applesauce cup, it is the prophesying of what was, what is, and what will come to be. If you aren't prepared to martyr yourself for all of the other men that are considering coming after me, if you have not readied yourself for becoming the vessel through which I will send my message, do yourself a service and relocate yourself to a brand you are more fit to compete on.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/15/12

Live from the Thomas and Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.

mack.jpg

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Last week we saw more of the same intense action from NXT with the final of the Gold Rush Tournaments finally being made, and also we saw some huge matches signed for King of The Ring, this week the action rolls into Las Vegas where NXT will look to continue to strike it rich when it comes to exciting action!.

JohnnyCurtis.jpg
Vs
Miz.jpg

Johnny Curtis Vs The Miz

Last week The Miz got a controversial DQ victory over Brock Lesnar, but may have surrendered his good looks in the process, can he get himself a proper victory this time?. Johnny Curtis has yet to debut, and will be looking to show The Miz a lesson in weird.

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Seth.jpg
Vs
BrockLesnar.jpg
Sheamus.jpg

Zack Ryder and Seth Rollins Vs Brock Lesnar and Sheamus

Before they get there hands on one another at the King of The Ring Pay Per View, Zack Ryder and Brock Lesnar will be on opposite ends of the ring in tag team action. Ryder teams with the newcomer, the exciting Seth Rollins, whereas Lesnar teams with the man Rollins defeated last week, 'The High King' Sheamus. Who will prevail in this test of wits ahead of the King of The Ring Pay Per View.

Rhino.jpg
Vs
StingRed_zps51e5967a.jpg

Rhino Vs Sting

Rhino and Sting have been at odds ever since Rhino's Gore attack on Sting at Vengeance. Will Sting get retribution for the assault, or will Rhino show him why exactly he is referred to as 'The Manbeast'?...

McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg
Vs
Abyss.jpg

NXT Gold Rush Tournament Final (Randy Orton on commentary)
Michael McGillicutty Vs Abyss

And in our main event of the evening, the very exciting Gold Rush Tournament culminates in a final between two of NXT's most impressive superstars. 'The Personification of Perfection' Michael McGillicutty has impressed all in his short time on NXT, and Abyss is always dangerous, which probably means this match will prove to be one to be remembered forever.

Who We Will Hear From

R-Truth
Randy Orton
Michael McGillicutty
Abyss
CM Punk
Bully Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/15/12

Here we go again!