UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Monday Night NXT: 10/15/12

Things are heating up between Sting and Rhino, and I expect that it won't end at King of the Ring, regardless of who comes out Champion. What a wicked show. Kind of really glad to see Abyss getting the win. No offence to Aniking, but I have been loving Abyss since he debuted. King of the Ring is looking more and more to be an impressive show. Again, great show here guys, keep it up!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm having a lot of fun feuding with Rhino. Making the "Man Beast" wait until King of the Ring to get his hands on Sting is a smart move as he himself pointed out but it's also quite heelish, so it works beautifully, I enjoyed writing that promo. As for the other one, I was afraid it might be pushing the envelope a bit too much, but it made the show so apparently not. Helps with the character development also, I guess the final verdict regarding the actions of Sting this week will come when Aniking writes and posts the next Power 25. Btw, I hope I did your Rhino justice, RRS. I noticed I made a mistake in that first promo as I began it by saying he was looking across the ring at Rhino, then you come to find out Sting's in the ring alone. When I was writing it, I had one thing in mind then came up with something I liked better and forgot to change the looking across the ring at Rhino part.

The Miz continues to impress as he is currently undefeated. Will he continue to be a force on Monday nights or will someone soon bring his undefeated streak screeching to a halt? I'm certainly looking forward to finding out, he is one of the men to beat around here that's for sure. I wasn't expecting Ryder and Rollins to pick up the victory this week, then again I've been out of the loop this week. Too bad it came at the expense of a steel chair related disqualification, ouch. I find it interesting that the only promos outside of Sting are from the NXT World Heavyweight Champion and both competitors of the Gold Rush Finals, that was a nice promotional tool for King of the Ring. Speaking of the Finals, what a great match, congratulations to Chriss for picking up a huge win over Aniking.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I fucking loved that promo dude. I would have said something if I felt it didn't do him justice.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Good show today Sam. It felt a little short to me for some reason but I think it was the lack of promos. This is the first week I didn't send one in because I completley forgot about it. I thought Mcgillicutty was going to win it but I was wrong. Chriss has been bringing it lately and him and SBS should have a good session. I wasn't into that tag match. Was a bit weird that Seamus just randomly brought a chair in. It seemed more like a burial than an actual match.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn great show there!

Abyss makes it and faces Orton in the finals, that's going to be huge! I am hoping I get a match at KOTR.

Aniking

Reaction score

Nice little show as per usual. The feuds that are in place were all developed further and their subsequent matches at the pay-per-view should be a treat. Well done guys!

Honestly disappointed about my loss as I thought I had definitely won the match after my third post, but it was it is and I'm just gonna get on with it. Congrats on the win Chriss, now go beat SBS so I can take the title off you next ;)

Lewb

Reaction score

Apologies on not getting the promo up in time... I'll still do it... might just have it as my first tt tbh. But yeah, a rare miss from me, sorry guys.

As for the show, Hoov and Andrews promo was enjoyable, as too was that main event.... Dat main even there! Good good shit yo!

Orton vs Abyss.... crazy times.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show guys, Rhino v Sting fued is getting crazy, and the main-event was class. Really happy with my victory, I thought myself and CaptainxBumout's TTing was good this week, and their wasn't much between us so it was a tough one to call. KOTR should be a great show.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Reading the main event I was like: Holy shit! What a match. Seeing I won I was like: What the flying fuck? I really didn't expect to win and go over Aniking as his McGillicutty as really great and so hard to TT against.

Show was good but there just weren't enough promos.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Great show, yellow crew. About me not submitting a promo. I planned on writing the promo last night but forgot and ended up not submitting it. Sorry guys, I'll make up for it later. But, it seems as if Rhino and Sting are forgetting one person, the champion himself. Don't worry, after I win at King of the Ring, you guys can continue feuding while The Truth stays at the top. It's no problem. ;)

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I meant to say, I only realised AFTER last week's show that when it says in the preview;

We'll also hear from
The Miz

that I'm supposed to submit a promo for the show to the writers. I saw it when I first read the thread, then completely forgot about it. Next time I'm mentioned I'll be sure to do it!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
UWF Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/22/12

This weeks NXT comes to you live from Lexington, Kentucky's Rupp Arena!.

Y3FfpSMq_v3I69YudOPZ5Tl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Last week saw a thrilling culmination to the NXT Gold Rush Tournament in which Abyss outlasted Michael McGillicutty to catch the win when all seemed lost for 'The Monster'. With 'The Monster' earning himself a NXT Championship match at King of The Ring he has been granted the night off, but his opponent at King of The Ring, NXT World Champion, Randy Orton WILL be in action for the first time since Vengeance just six nights away from the King of The Ring Pay Per View!. This episode can't be missed.

Bully.jpg
Vs
DerrickBateman-1.jpg

Bully Ray Vs Derrick Bateman

Bully Ray will face CM Punk at King of The Ring and he has requested a 'tune-up' match on his way into the pay per view event. He comes up this week against the ever impressive Derrick Bateman who will look to get himself back on track here on UWF with a big win over a man who could just be the next number one contender after the King of The Ring, and where would that put Bateman?.

Seth.jpg
Vs
BrockLesnar.jpg

Seth Rollins Vs Brock Lesnar

Last week Seth Rollins scored the second victory of his short UWF career... by disqualification over the team of Brock Lesnar alongside Lesnar's King of The Ring opponent Zack Ryder. Seth Rollins will be looking for some revenge over 'The Beast' who'll just be looking to add another name to the long list of men he's hurt since arriving here on NXT.

TruthExtreme.jpg
Vs
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg

Non-Title
R-Truth Vs Zack Ryder

R-Truth was not in action last week, nor was he in the arena, instead at home probably planning his next assault on NXT's landscape along with Little Jimmy. This week however, he is all action when he comes up against 'The Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder who will be looking to gain some momentum ahead of his No Holds Barred clash with Brock Lesnar at King of The Ring. However, R-Truth will also be looking to build a head of steam before his Steel Cage Triple Threat with Sting and Rhino, and a win over Zack Ryder will certainly help boost his momentum and increase his chances of retaining the NXTreme Championship at the King of The Ring event.

RandyNXTchamp.jpg
Vs
McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg

Non-Title
Randy Orton Vs Michael McGillicutty

The NXT World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton, will return to action a week away from his defence against the man who defeated his opponent this week in the Gold Rush Tournament final, Abyss. However, it will be that very man that Abyss scored the win over last week that Orton comes up against in his return to action. Will McGillicutty prove himself to be worthy of another opportunity?, or will Orton score a victory on his way to face 'The Monster' at King of The Ring?.

We'll Hear From

'The Monster' Abyss
The Miz
Sheamus
Rhino
Sting
R-Truth
Brock Lensnar
Randy Orton​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/22/12

Awesome. Take on Lesnar

lots of good match ups especially truth/Ryder and Orton/McGillicutty

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I'll be sure to remember to send you my promo this time!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Should be a very awesome show. Looking forward to that Hennig/Orton session. Truth/Ryder should also be fun to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.