• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Re: Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/15/12

Teaming up with Hoov! This is going to be awesome!

The Hoov

Andrew and The Hoov in a tag team? Are You Serious, Bro? This will be #SSSIIICCCKKK!!!

Rated R Superstar

Re: Monday Night NXT: 10/8/12

And with that, my point about you being a bloated imbecile is proven with boldness. If I were that cadaver incarnate known as Steve Borden, I would mock you for your failure to come up with original insults. My power is great but not in such a way that a dead man returns to life, I am the man that calls himself Sting because the former person that did so exists as I have previously informed all of you time and time again, in a casket. My words are not the delusional ramblings of a senior citizen who cries out for attention in order to get another applesauce cup, it is the prophesying of what was, what is, and what will come to be. If you aren't prepared to martyr yourself for all of the other men that are considering coming after me, if you have not readied yourself for becoming the vessel through which I will send my message, do yourself a service and relocate yourself to a brand you are more fit to compete on.

Allow the mouthpiece to speak for just a second here. It would appear as though you write off Rhino as any form challenge simply because he has a simplistic manner about himself. Was it not you, who not so long ago played a cracked clown on national television? If that doesn't scream hypocrisy I don't know what does. You forget that Rhino has no problem inflicting excruciating pain upon you. And as much as I am his handler, I would sooner allow this wild animal upon you than sit here and listen to you speak in such a manner that even hints at the idea that you are an intelligent being. Fact of the matter is, you have anger the man beast, and that Sting, is not an intelligent thing to do.

Lewb

I feel sorry for the whole roster to be honest. No-one likes a bully. But he has a lot to say. #PipeBomb

Chriss

This show will sure deliver. Tag Team match looks interesting and I am really looking forward to see RRS TT as Rhino.

Facing Aniking for the first time in one-on-one contest. Crap...this is one of the hardest challenges I've ever met but guess what...I never backed down from any. :aries:

I believe we faced each other in the past but this will be different and better. So I'm askin' 'ya, Aniking...Ready to burn this place down?

Aniking

I believe we faced each other in the past but this will be different and better. So I'm askin' 'ya, Aniking...Ready to burn this place down?

We've faced each other twice in the past, but never one-on-one. First match was Christian/Orton vs. Aries/Austin, then two weeks later involved the same four except Rhodes with Christian/Orton and Punk with Aries/Austin.

But I'm afraid there won't be anything being burnt down, in fact all there will be is a third generation superstar outclassing a monster ;)

Chriss

We've faced each other twice in the past, but never one-on-one. First match was Christian/Orton vs. Aries/Austin, then two weeks later involved the same four except Rhodes with Christian/Orton and Punk with Aries/Austin./QUOTE]

You forgot the triple threat match. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett vs. Austin Aries.

Aniking

You forgot the triple threat match. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett vs. Austin Aries.

I did forget that match because I don't even remember it haha. It sounds familiar, but then on the other hand it doesn't ring a bell, if that makes any sense at all.

Sam

UWF Monday Night NXT: 10/15/12

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The crowd go wild for the launch of the yellow brand of UWF. NXT. Pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow. As the pyro dies down the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans. The theme music of NXT continues to play until the camera centres on our commentary team of Joey Styles and Tazz.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg

Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night NXT, the highlight or your Monday nights and of course the UWF week, and what a night we've got in store tonight and it's really all about that main event, Tazz.

Tazz: That's right Joey, Abyss Vs Michael McGillicutty that's what it's all about tonight in our main event.

Styles: Yeah, I can barely contain my excitement, but that's later on, we're going to kick things off with The Miz taking on Johnny Curtis...

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!.

AWESOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!

981381.gif

'I Came To Play' by Downstait hits the PA system and The Miz walks out from the back carrying some battle scars from last week. He throws his arms in the air before heading on down to the ring. He does his usual ring entrance jumping onto the apron before he steps through the ropes into the ring and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: First, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 230 pounds, The Miz!.

QbQV8.gif

The music of Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman hits the audio system and Johnny Curtis walks out alone without his running mate. He slaps the hands of some crowd members on his way down to ringside, he slides into the ring and stands across from his opponent, The Miz.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Westbrook, Maine, he weighs in at 240 pounds, Johnny Curtis!.

JohnnyCurtis.jpg
Vs
Miz.jpg

Curtis and Miz enter the centre of the ring and lock up in the Collar and Elbow Tie Up, Curtis takes Miz's arm into a Wrist Lock, before wrenching the arm and driving his elbow down onto the arm. Miz stumbles backwards holding his arm, still feeling the effects of last week's beating at the hands of Brock Lesnar. Curtis siezes upon the arm again blocking a right hand attempt from Miz, this time tying the arm up in a Hammerlock, however Miz reaches around and brings Curtis over with a Snapmare. Miz slaps on a Chinlock on the mat, his knee digging into the upper back of Johnny Curtis as he pulls back on the chin. Curtis however is rather fast in getting out of the situation and gets himself to his feet and paces backwards until Miz is in the corner and then he fires in some back elbows whilst Miz is in the corner. Curtis then turns and wraps his arms around the mid-section of The Miz before throwing him overhead with a Belly to Belly Throw sending Miz head over heels crashing down to the mat below. Miz immediately starts grabbing at his back on the mat as he winces in agony.

Styles: I must say Tazz, I don't think Miz is 100 percent after last weeks annihilation at the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Tazz: How could he be?, a 270 pounds monster tore him to shreds, although in the record books it does say that The Miz won that particular bout.

Curtis grabs Miz as he gets to his feet around the waist from behind bringing Miz back down to the mat with grappling takedown. Curtis keeps the hands hooked around the waist on the mat as The Miz struggles to break free. Miz eventually gets to his feet, Curtis in a sort of North-South Position, Miz gets up and as he does so he sends Curtis head over heels with a Back Body Toss. Miz now standing on his feet waits for Curtis to get up and when he does he kicks him in the gut, hits the ropes, smashes Curtis in the face and then brings him down with a Neckbreaker completing the Reality Check. Miz covers.

Curtis rolls the shoulder out. Miz looks down frustrated as he slaps on another Chin Lock, this time taking it down into more a choke hold on the mat. He cranks the lock. The crowd gets behind Curtis, chanting his name as he begins to rally up from the mat, but as soon as he begins to get to his feet, Miz turns him around and hits him with a kick to the leg, dropping Curtis down onto his knees, this is when Miz grabs him around the head and drives said head down into the mat with conviction with the Snap DDT. Curtis' head bounces violently off of the mat as The Miz jumps back to his feet and goes for another cover.

Johnny Curtis kicks out

Styles: Well so much for feeling the effects of last week huh?, Miz is dominant thus far.

Miz gets up and he places Curtis in the ring corner, he takes some steps back into the opposite ring corner. He readies himself before running at Curtis going for his 'Awesome Clothesline' however as he leaps through the air Curtis drops down out of the ring and The Miz just crashes and burns in the corner. Curtis wipes the sweat from his brow and looks on in disbelief at his own luck before he slides back into the ring to grab Miz around the waist as he still remains attached almost to the turnbuckles in the corner. Curtis pulls back and dumps Miz off of the middle rope with a German Suplex. Curtis bridges for the cover.

Miz rolls the shoulder out. Curtis gets back to his feet just as Miz begins to stir. Curtis heads up onto the top rope, he raises a hand in the air and as Miz turns around he leaps off and levels the self proclaimed 'Most Must See NXT Superstar Today' The Miz with a Flying Clothesline straight from the top rope. The Miz is surprisingly quick to his feet, however Curtis is ready and as The Miz gets to his feet, Curtis spins around and drops Miz with a Discus Clothesline. Curtis covers again.

The Miz rolls the shoulder out. The crowd are cheering and chanting Curtis' name as well as 'Let's Get Weird!, Let's Get Weird!'. As he signals it's time for him to end the match up.

Tazz: This match has certainly been turned on it's head.

Styles: Johnny Curtis now in the drivers seat.

Curtis stands over The Miz, waiting for him to get to his feet and when he does he seizes upon him and wraps his arm around him looking to lift him up with a Suplex Slam, however Miz hooks his leg around Johnny Curtis' stopping him from lifting him into the air. Instead now Miz wraps his arm around the head and neck of Curtis and drops him with a Suplex. The Miz is beginning to feel it again as Curtis gets up and stumbles into a kick in the gut. Miz turns him round and drops him onto his knee from the Reverse DDT positon before hitting him with a Neckbreaker completing the Reality Check!. Miz covers.

Curtis gets his foot onto the bottom rope. Miz gets up and yells 'REALLY?!, REALLY?!' into the referee's face. The referee gets in Miz's face, all the while Curtis is getting back to his feet, Curtis rolls Miz up from behind.

Miz kicks out!. Miz looks shocked and astonished he managed to escape, as is Johnny Curtis who seems to have a conversation with himself, all the while Miz gets up kicks him in the gut, hooks the arms and hits him with the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz covers telling the referee to count.

...3!

Winner: The Miz

TheMiz13_display_image.jpg

Styles: What an impressive win for The Miz there who now stands 2-0 here on NXT.

The scene opens on Zack Ryder talking on his cell phone. We catch the tail-end of his coversation.

07zackryder.jpg

Zack Ryder: Hey, babe, it's ok. I understand that you want to see me but I have this match tonight.........but I have a chance to get my hands on that neanderthal Brock Lesnar.......no the year isn't 2003......look, don't be upset. I'll tell you what, Carly Rae, you can just Call Me.....Maybe......

All of a sudden, Seth Rollins, Zack's partner for tonight, approaches.

0.jpg

Zack Ryder: I gotta go.

Seth Rollins: Who was that, Dude?

Zack Ryder: Oh, no one, just some groupie. Hey bro, are you ready to go out there and Fist....Pump.....their faces?

Seth Rollins: Not sure what you mean by fist pump but if you mean win, then yes! I'm motivated bro... but seriously... There's groupies out there? Why ain't you hooking a pal up?!

Zack Ryder: Bro, get your head out of the Hoeski Clouds! There will be plenty of time for all of that but right now, we have to focus. Now, you've beaten Sheamus and I've beaten Brock but we both know that neither of these guys are going to go down without a fight. So, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna go out there and just take it to those guys. I mean, we're fast and agile. Those guys move around the ring like Snooki after a long night at the Shore. You see, you get the reference now. Wasn't that awful, the Jersey Shore episode?

Seth Rollins: What the hell is Jersey Shore, sure I've been living under a rock... But don't you mean Snoopy? I think ya got a bit mixed up there dude... I'm long over due for some Charlie Brown shows, after we win we should totally watch it unless you've got other plans..?

Zack Ryder: …...Are You Serious, Bro? Jersey Shore was that show everyone compares me to even though I'm nothing like those posers. And, just look at me, this physique. I make The Situation look like Charlie Brown. And don't even get me started on that haircut Pauly D has. I mean, I Take Care and Spike My Hair, but there's limits, bro.

Seth Rollins: Well, I like my hair long... I'm a bit different... You see I like the guitar riffs in my music... I'm a bit of a 'rocker' I guess... But Jersey Shore... It looks like we'll have to watch a bit instead of Charlie Brown... But... Who's Snooki? Seriously? If it's a girl, can we invite her?! As long as she's human, that is...

Zack Ryder: No, no way, bro. There's hoeskis and then there are HOEskis and Snooki....well she's part of the latter category. Let me put it to you like this, you call your finisher The Blackout. Well, her finisher is called the Blackout Drunk.

Seth Rollins: Ugh! Dude... You best not be socializing with them, look I know this club... has some banging chicks that are into rock... You wanna hit it up after tonight's show?

Zack Ryder: Do they play Backstreet Boys?

Seth Rollins: Uhh....yeah sure....whatever.....

Seth walks away, presumably towards the ring.

Zack Ryder: SSSSSSSIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!

The camera fades into commercial.

================================================== =

KotR.png

=================================

Christy Hemme: The following tag team contest is set for one fall!.

WHERE ALL MY BROS AT?!

110184anigif.gif
100737anigif.gif

Zack Ryder's theme hits the PA system and both he and his tag team parnter Seth Rollins walk out onto the stage. Rollins is doing his usual routine of going crazy, Zack seems miffed by this but nevertheless both men meet in the middle and together do the "WOO!, WOO!, WOO!" fist pump posing before both men run down to the ring sliding in to the sound of adulation from the crowd.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, the team of 'The Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder and Seth Rollins!.

1zxnzic.gif

'Too Many Lies' hits the PA system and from the back walks Sheamus. Surprisingly he is decked out in the gear of an old Irish King with his crown and robe. The crowd react to this with a mixed reaction. He beats his chest and does his usual posing on the ramp before walking down the ramp. He runs up the ring steps and between the ropes into the ring where he beats his chest and throws his arms out again to a mixed reaction.

Christy Hemme: And their opponents, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 pounds, he is 'The Celtic Warrior' Sheamus!.

4717567H.gif

'Here Comes The Pain' plays over the audio system and from the back walks 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar. He does his usual jog on the spot before moving forward towards the ring. He wastes no time in walking down the ramp and leaping up onto the ring apron and straight through the ropes into the ring. He rips off his t-shirt and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: And from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 285 pounds, he is 'The Beast'... Brock Lesnar!.

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Seth.jpg
Vs
BrockLesnar.jpg
Sheamus.jpg

*Ding Ding Ding*

Joey Styles: Folks it time for the tag team action of the wounded Zack Ryder & Seth Rollins taking on both Sheamus & Brock Lesnar, this is gonna be painful!

Tazz: For Ryder & Rollins that is Joey, hell comes the pain!

Sheamus and Lesnar seemingly are already showing a strong display of confidence, chuckling and sniggering at their opponents in the ring; Rolling and Ryder knuckle bump, as Rollins starts off as Sheamus starts off for his team. The two circles in the middle of the ring before locking it up in a collar and elbow tie up but Sheamus shows off his impressive strength, hip-tossing Rollins up and over into the air before crashing down on the canvas. Sheamus and Lesnar chuckle at each other as Sheamus yells at Lesnar “Let’s see what’cha got fella!†but before Sheamus can make the tag, Seth Rollins is already back to his feet but not for long as Sheamus grabs him by the hair and pulls him up before grabbing him straight into White Noise, Rollins’ back contorts over the knee of Sheamus. Sheamus being all agony and smug puts his foot across the chest of Seth Rollins as referee Rudy Charles makes the count

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: What raw power from Sheamus, he was just toying with Seth Rollins there!

Tazz: I told ya Joey, it’s gonna be painful for Rollins & Ryder, ah-ha!

Seth Rollins kicks out!
The fans cheer for Rollins as Sheamus just blows it off and quite literally walks over to Rollins to tag in his behemoth of a tag team partner, Brock Lesnar! The fans begin to boo as Lesnar climbs over the ring apron and slams his fists together as Rollins gets back to his feet but Lesnar straight on it with a massive elbow shot to the kidney’s, Rollins drops to one knee as Lesnar follows through with another vicious elbow strike to the back of Seth Rollins head, sending him face first down on the canvas was Brock Lesnar chuckles and stares down with Zack Ryder before looking back at his partner and yells “THIS IS TOO EASY!†before deadlifting Rollins to a vertical base and hoisting him up straight into a military press. Lesnar just stands with Rollins above his head for a moments before walking out from underneath Rollins sending him straight down to the mat. Rollins rolls around in agony as Lesnar grabs him by the hair and holds his hand, waving it in front of Ryder “you wanna tag him in?†Ryder reaches out but Lesnar pulls him away and laughs “no chance!†before delivering another stiff elbow to the back of Rollins head.

Joey Styles: What a vicious elbow from Lesnar but he’s gotta be careful he doesn’t lose it again!

Tazz: This match shouldn’t have been book!

Rollins shakes his head, holding it with one arm, before slowly crawling towards his partner Zack Ryder whose getting the crowd behind him & his partner, the fans are going nuts as Rollins reaches out but Lesnar grabs him by the foot and pulls him back towards the middle of the ring but Rollins manages to roll onto his back and kicks Lesnar in the face and scrambles over to his corner to make a huge tag to the Ryder and the fans erupt. Ryder quickly leaps onto the top rope before leaping off with a huge corkscrew uppercut to take the big Brock Lesnar down to his feet but Sheamus isn’t having any of it as he climbs over the top rope and goes for a Clothesline on Ryder but Ryder ducks underneath it before rebounding off the ropes and leaps up and delivers a flying forearm smash; knocking Sheamus down to the canvas and out of the ring.

Joey Styles: What a hot tag by Ryder!

Tazz: Ahh Joey, he’s getting lucky, wait till he gets trapped with Lesnar’s ground and pound assault.

Lesnar is already back to his feet and is pissed off as he grabs the recovering into a Powerbomb position before hoisting him up but Rollins comes to Ryder’s aid, delivering a chop block to Lesnar; dropping him down to one knee but Sheamus is back in the ring with a steel chair and delivers a thunderous chair shot to the head of Ryder, forcing referee Rudy Charles to signal for the bell.

Joey Styles: OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDD!

Tazz: Ah man, that was nasty.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via disqualification at 05:31: Zack Ryder & Seth Rollins

Sheamus tosses the dent chair aside and smirks as Lesnar manages to deliver a vicious knockout blow to Zack Ryder, knocking Ryder down to one side, Lesnar rolls on top of Ryder and quite literally begins to pummel the living day lights out of Ryder, focusing on Ryder’s ribs; Lesnar rolls before finishing off with a forearm smash to the face of Ryder. Both Sheamus and Brock Lesnar seemingly defiant in the middle of the ring stand tall as UWF goes elsewhere.

We are taken to a dark room. We cannot see anything, we can only hear strange noise when all of a sudden, a voice is heard.

????:
The time has come.

A silhouette of a big man appears and it is noticable that the man in the room is Abyss.

5tyijq.jpg

Abyss:
The time has come. The time when I shall take the next step in overtaking this industry has come. Tonight, I will do what is written in the stars. Tonight, I will do what mankind fears. I will become
the number one contender for the NXT Championship and I will hold this brand under a dark cloud. But as the old saying says: "First you have to see things the dark way to see them bright." When I become the number one contender, you will all boo me, throw things in me and hate on me for being the very best but then, when I squash Randy Orton at King of The Ring and I will get my hands on that shiny NXT World Championship Title, I will bring back the good old age of wrestling. Then...you will see everything right. I will turn NXT into a Hardcore Kingdom with me in control of it.

We can hear fans booing Abyss.

Abyss:
Yes...just like I said. Now you boo me but soon you will all become my soldiers. I...I...King Abyss will sit on the throne and I will establish tyranny. I...I...King Abyss will make sure that men like Michael McGillicutty, CM Punk, Randy Orton do not make it in this company. By doing just that, I will force them to go somewhere else and N
XT will become a dark place for me and you...my soldiers. Many men will go away but many men will come. You cannot imagine the amount of people that subject to my power...soon you will all be just like them and I swear I will do my best to protect you...I will do my best to make sure you get the best hardcore wrestling product in the world. Forget about ECW, forget about CZW...UWF NXT will be IT. Enough about the future, lets just talk about present.

Abyss looks down to the ground, then he puts his head back up.

Abyss: My opponent for tonight is Michael McGillicutty...a very ragged man. Michael has his eyes closed, therefor he does not believe that I am the fu
ture. Last week he said a couple of bad, really bad things to me...things that even he does not believe. He does not believe in his own words so how do I expect him to believe mine? I do not know myself but what I do know is that tonight I will grab Michael McGillicutty by his head and I will take him on a trip to my kingdom of angony...to my kingdom of agony when only lonely souls with broken bodies and twisted minds are able to survive. Michael has two options...he decides to survive and become one of us or he...well...I am not allowed to say what is going to happen to him here on television.

Abyss begins to laugh.

Abyss:
I cannot tell you but what I cannot tell you...I can show you. So yes...parents, send your children to bad, tell them a fairy tale for good sleep and then come back, sit on your couch and watch what will soon happen to you if you do not join me. Trust me...it...it...it will not be pretty...AT ALL.

Abyss breathes heavily. He then picks up a baseball bat and goes away.

===========================================

NewSmackdownBanner.png

==========================================

Darkness falls over the arena, inspiring the fans in attendance to respond with boos. After a moment of being able to see nothing and only hear the sound of the crowd's reaction, suddenly a familiar voice begins to speak over the PA system.

The age of the old vision, has passed away.
The birth of a new way, has occurred.
This. Is. Sting.

[video=youtube;6yhwcpq7IIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6yhwcpq7IIU[/video]

The song is "No Reflection" by Marilyn Manson as the lights come up and the crowd comes alive with the same reaction they had earlier, but more energetic and more audible. The music plays for a moment on its own before Sting walks out from behind the curtain, wearing a long leather trenchcoat and the red and black face paint, making his way down the ramp quickly. As Christy Hemme goes to introduce him, Sting stops in place and puts up his hand, silencing her. Sting finishes making his way down the ramp as he enters the ring, looking across at Rhino as he removes a microphone from his trenchcoat and his music fades out to silence.

mqdefault.jpg

Sting: With every match that gets booked in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation, all parties involved are expected and contractually obligated to talk trash to their fellow participants, both to promote the upcoming match and state their case regarding why they feel they will win. This week, Rhino and Jonathan Coachman chose to talk their trash by means of a press conference, as if the poor fool were running for political office trying to convince you to vote for him or was a free agent announcing which team he intended to play for, whatever the sport in question may be in that scenario. Despite my feelings regarding the platform they chose to make their voices heard, the point is they made their voices heard, right? Looking back, I didn't have a single word to say this week until I came down to this ring tonight. Well, that's how it appears on the surface. Because you underestimate me, each and every one of you are surprised to learn that I was in control of the situation all along, even though you shouldn't be. Ever since I was on the receiving end of the "Gore" at Vengeance, I have been in control of the situation, the cards are in my hand and I play them at will when I feel the situation calls for it.

But none among you are more shocked right now than I know the "Man Beast" himself is, because my absence had him convinced that this was going to be no match, but a cakewalk. He was going to come to this ring and hit the senile clown he believes I am with the "Gore" and retire me from NXT and the Ultimate Wrestling Federation. I have more to say in regards to the mistaken identity crisis, but those things will not be spoken presently. Rhino is panicking because he is the type of animal that is comfortable striking the fellow animals he feels he can prey upon, but only when they don't anticipate his attack, you saw this mentality played out at the last pay-per-view. Now that his fellow animal not only anticipates his attacks, but is willing and prepared to fight back, Rhino doesn't want any part of "the problem" as I've been called. Want evidence? He claimed I would be destroyed and that has not been accomplished or attempted. The "War Machine" can do nothing but output empty threats and express his hypocritical frustration that the alpha male he tried to usurp gave him a taste of his own medicine.

As long as he's the one doing the surprise attacks and the pushing, he's content, but as soon as someone like me strikes back, he thirsts desperately for his fans' sympathy as he paints a verbal picture of me bullying him. If you truly want to be viewed as a victim, all you have to do is be patient, because you'll be one sooner rather than later. But, not tonight.

The crowd erupts into boos.

What you ignorantly chalk up to supposed cowardice and intimidation through this current vocal expression of disdain is in fact more of what I spoke of earlier, me being in control of all the right cards. A wise poker player doesn't give away any part of his hand before it's time to go "all in" or fold. If I competed against Rhino tonight, every offensive move I layed into him with would gradually take away from the satisfaction I'm going to feel in a few weeks as I inhumanely brutalize him inside of a steel cage, and the possibility exists that he would at least learn attempts at getting around that offense if he was shown what to expect. Why would I do that? I wouldn't, and I won't.

Sting goes to exit the ring, but is stopped by his opponent as he appears on the titantron screen.

2a4wbwy.jpg

Rhino:

Do me a favor Sting, if you're not going to fight like the man that you say you are, get the hell off my show and make room for someone that actually has a pair! You think that every time you pick up a microphone you go over everyone's head, but the message you're sending is loud and clear, you're afraid. You're afraid that you were becoming irrelevent in this business and that's why you claim to be an entirely different person under all that black and red, but we all know it's you, Steve! Quit making excuses, quit playing Halloween, quit trying to dress up your words as though they mean something just because some of them are bigger. I'm coming to that ring right now, so you've got about fifteen seconds to man up or shut up!

The titantron screen goes black as the music of the "Man Beast" suddenly begins to play.

[video=youtube;5fyDSE_QcIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fyDSE_QcIg[/video]

The crowd erupts into cheers as Rhino walks out onto the stage. Rhino charges the ring and slides into it, getting up and taking a swing at Sting but as he does, the lights go out. After a moment, they come back on with Rhino holding Sting's trenchcoat in his hands. He throws it down angrily. After a good three minutes of stalling, Sting does not show up and it is ruled that Rhino wins the scheduled match via countout.
Winner via countout: Rhino

rhino_display_image.jpg

Styles: Well that was a disappointment and I believe Rhino feels the same... but... it just leads to further questions about Sting, what's going on with him?... has he lost his mind?... I'm sure we'll find out.

================================================== =

Rawbanner2.png

==================================================

As there's a break in the NXT action, the camera cuts away to a graveyard at night.

5327171222_graveyard_xlarge.jpeg

As the camera pans over to the other side of the gate, in the not so far off distance dirt is seen flying through the air and hitting the ground. Things cut away to another camera closer to what's going on, and it can be clearly seen that someone is down in one of the graves digging. The sound of the shovel scooping the dirt and throwing it can be heard as the camera pans into the grave to see who's doing the digging. The man stands up and turns around to face the camera.

You're just in time. Lately the likes of the NXTreme Champion R-Truth and the "Man Beast" Rhino have made accusations that I am the "Icon" Sting, speculating that we are one in the same and I have merely gone insane, calling me old and even going so far as addressing me by "Steve". As I have grown more and more exhausted with explaining myself time and time again, I have arrived at the realization that words will no longer suffice, you simpletons require physical proof. I warned you that I would address this situation, so you have no one to blame but yourselves for what you're about to see.

Sting turns his back to the camera as it cuts away to outside the grave again, suddenly the coffin is thrown out of the hole and Sting leaps out shortly after. He opens the lid and walks around to the opening of it, looking down at the decomposed skeleton inside of the coffin. Sting sits it up, and on it can be seen dusty sunglasses resembling Steve Borden's trademark shades and traces of hair at the back of of the head, resembling Steve's hairstyle. Sting removes the skeleton from the coffin and puts it in a sitting position against the side of it, sitting down right beside it. Sting leans in close as he begins speaking.

They refuse to believe me, Steve. They think that I'm you putting on some kind of facade, like it's all a ruse, a prank, a game even. They make references to your failures as though they're my shortcomings, as if I'm to blame for the damage you've done to the legacy that is the legend of Sting. You're going to have to tell them, Steve, tell them that I have come to fulfill a destiny that you set for yourself when you returned to UCW, but failed to do from that day until the day that you took your last breath, making the name of Sting mean something again. Making Sting an exciting individual to behold, from the long hair and the black and red face paint, the mere spectacle, to what happens within the confines of a wrestling ring when a match is being contested. You have to tell them, because they refuse to listen to me. I have your blessing to do this and they outright refuse to take me seriously. TELL THEM!

Sting actually pauses as if he believes the skeleton is going to speak. After a moment of silence, Sting begins laughing, tilting his head back and closing his eyes as he has a deep chuckle. After about thirty seconds of this, he quickly becomes serious again, returning to where he was earlier.

They think that I'm insane, Steve, and you refuse to tell them any different. It's become apparent to me that the only way I can set myself apart from the accusations and the comparisons is to do away with their memory of you entirely.

Sting stands up and reaches into his trenchcoat, removing a black bat. He then turns, without warning, and swings the bat, sending the skull flying like a baseball as the body falls over. Sting grabs the legs and applies the Scorpion Deathlock, laughing as he did earlier. It begins to rain as the face paint begins to wash from his face. As the camera zooms out, Sting is heard screaming one thing.

I'M NOT...STEVE...BORDENNNNNNN!

Styles: Well that... still, doesn't explain anything!... what has gotten into Sting?!.

Tazz: He's talkin' to corpses now, I'm not even sure I want to know what's happened to Sting but he's a changed man, that's for sure.

Styles: Well, we've got Michael McGillicutty backstage right now so we're going to send it there.

We're taken backstage as we're met with the figure of Michael McGillicutty, which causes the crowd to boo. The reaction cannot be heard in the backstage area, so the cameraman begins the interview with McGillicutty, who's partly sitting down on the edge of a table.

Cameraman: Michael, thanks for your time. I'll keep this brief - how are you?

PY6Us.png

Michael McGillicutty: I'm fine.

Cameraman: Are there any nerves or any other issues?

Michael McGillicutty: Nope, none. Honestly, I have no reason to be nervous. I know I have what it takes to beat Abyss, unlike CM Punk and Derrick Bateman, and if anybody should be nervous for tonight then it'd have to be Abyss and Daffney. Frankly I don't think Abyss has shown enough to anybody to warrant an NXT title shot, only managing to make it through the Quarter-Finals thanks to Bully Ray. I'd say he's a little fortunate to have made it to the tournament final, but that's okay, because he's not going any further than this point. A winner will be crowned tonight, a number one contender named, and it'll be yours truly. Simple.

Cameraman: I see. You seem very confident of your chances tonight.

Michael McGillicutty: And why I shouldn't I be? I'm the Personification of Perfection for a reason, and that reason is because of what I can do in that ring. I'm well equipped to handle anything any opponent can throw at me, and if anybody wants proof of that all they have to do is look back at who I've had to face on NXT thus far. Sheamus, Zack Ryder, and soon Abyss; the three of them have completely different styles, different move sets, different abilities. I've comprehensively beaten two of them, shortly adding a third to that list, and after I beat Randy Orton for the NXT Championship at the King of the Ring pay-per-view, nobody will be able to deny that I'm the Personification of Perfection. I'll even have the gold to back it up.

McGillicutty enjoys that thought, smiling and nodding his head.

Cameraman: Not to get too ahead of ourselves, but what are your thoughts on the NXT Champion himself?

2CHly.png

Michael McGillicutty: Simple - he doesn't deserve that championship. What's he done ever since he won it? Beat Robert Roode at Vengeance, showed up last week to show he hasn't gone anywhere... but what else? As the brand's top champion, he should be showing up every single night with that championship, showing it off to the world, proving why he deserves to hold it. I don't like Randy, I think he's a spoilt brat that loves to hog the limelight because the UWF Universe love him and because he's an Orton, and I'll love nothing more than to take the NXT Championship away from him after I beat Abyss later tonight.

Cameraman: I'm sure Randy's listening to this or will hear about it, so do you think it's wise to poke The Viper?

Michael McGillicutty: I don't really care, if I'm to be honest. After I win tonight and become number one contender to the NXT Championship, I'll be going face-to-face with Randy, and I'm a man who's not afraid to say what he really thinks. I'll let Randy know that when the time is right, but I wouldn't be surprised if his temper gets the better of him and he decides to take action beforehand. If that's the case then so be it, but what that shows me is that Randy considers me a threat to his championship, which is exactly what I want him to think and it's exactly what he should think.

McGillicutty stands up and straightens his shirt.

Michael McGillicutty: For now, though, my focus is on showing Abyss that, because throughout this past week he has proven to me that he doesn't have a clue what I'm capable of. I know what he's capable of, and that right there is my advantage. So on that note, I think this interview is over.

Cameraman: Oh, that's okay. Thank you for your time.

McGillicutty begins to walk away, not acknowledging the cameraman at all. He makes his way down a hallway as the camera slowly goes to black and we're taken to ringside.

GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT FINAL UP NEXT:

he camera comes to life and Matt Striker is standing with a microphone in hand. He is all smiles as it is a job requirement after all. He begins to speak as clearly he has some sort of guest with him at this time.

Matt Striker:
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he is the UWF NXT World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!

OrtonChampion.jpg

The crowd explode into cheers as we zoom out. We not only see Orton with the World Title on his shoulder but also his locker room in the background. Before Striker can say anything however Orton takes the mic and points it at his mouth.

Randy Orton:
Striker I’m going to save you the effort because I know what you are going to ask, and that is my thoughts on tonight’s Main Event where the Winner will meet with yours truly at King of the Ring! Am I right Todd?

Striker shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders. Obviously this isn’t Orton’s first rodeo!

Randy Orton:
My thoughts are as follows. No matter who wins tonight, McGuillicuty or Abyss, the outcome in my mind will remain the same. When I first saw who would be in this tournament I saw two names that stood out above all the rest, and it is ironic because tonight those two men do battle. All for what is over my shoulder here the NXT World Championship. A Championship mired in controversary, mired in suspicion, a Championship that come King of the Ring will no longer have any doubts about who truly deserves to hold it, and Striker you are looking at him. Not only am I more talented, better looking, and overall smarter than both of the men in that ring later tonight, but I am also fresh and healthier than I have been in months! Tonight I watch two men who have been competing week in and week out just trying to earn a shot at what is rightfully mine. While most people might have ring rust, I’ll be honest with you Striker, like this championship on my shoulder, I don’t rust. I shine! And tonight I will be watching two men tear themselves apart looking for an opportunity to shine in my light while I sit back and relax, and smile knowing full well I have a clear and decisive advantage. But I want to ask my two potential opponents one question. And that question is a simple one Striker. Is winning the match and facing off against me a good thing? For I have a chip on my shoulder, a fire in my eyes, and unfortunately for tonight’s winner, the rage and anger of the Viper is going to be solely fixed on them!

Orton looks right at the camera as it zooms in on his eyes. Orton has evil looking intentions in them as the crowd cheers. The last thing before fade we see is of Orton’s fiery eyes!
We go backstage where JBL is standing beside NXT referee Scott Armstrong.

JBL: Now you know I respect you, don't you Scott?.

Armstrong: Well, you employ me, it's got to count for something.

JBL: That's the spirit, but I just wanted to say to you before you go out there tonight to officiate the final of the Gold Rush Tournament, MY Gold Rush Tournament... that maybe you should be more... lenient with the rule book.

Armstrong: I don't understand what you're asking me to...

JBL: I mean no one wants to see a count out, or a disqualification to end this tournament do they?. No, they don't... so what I'm asking of you is to maybe, turn a blind eye tonight... I'll be watching, best of luck.

JBL walks off leaving Scott Armstrong hands on hip looking a bit pissed off, he nevertheless nods his head and seemingly walks down the hall towards the ring.Styles: Well, this is it Tazz, this is what three weeks of blood, sweat and more blood has led us to. The Gold Rush Tournament Final, Michael McGillicutty, the third generation superstar and 'The Monster' Abyss.

Tazz: We've seen these two men fend off some of the best NXT has to offer, Zack Ryder, Derrick Bateman, Sheamus and CM Punk. These two cats have been making a name for themselves in the back, that's for sure.

Styles: Well Tazz, they'll be looking to put their name on the card for the King of The Ring Pay Per View where they will be looking to fight for the championship versus the champion of course, 'The Viper' Randy Orton. It's Michael McGillicutty Vs Abyss... and it's right now.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is set for one fall!

tumblr_m6zaojVT191r6v2bdo1_250.gif

"And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero bursts through the speakers spread throughout the arena, as the crowd in attendance begin to boo Michael McGillicutty's arrival. McGillicutty takes a moment before he emerges from the back, a smirk accompanying his face, while he gazes out at the filled to capacity arena. McGillicutty stands at the top of the stage, spreads his legs and throws his arms out, followed by a confident roar and a steely glare directly towards the ring. McGillicutty's confidence is evident. McGillicutty takes a few moments to soak in the hostile atmosphere before he proceeds to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring. People can be seen hanging over the barriers and slinging abuse at the cocky third generation superstar, who has made his way to ringside and opts to walk up the steel steps. McGillicutty enters the ring, McGillicutty just heads over into a corner and stands facing the titantron.

*GONG... GONG*

30v0mx2.gif

Abyss walks through the curtain with a hood over his head. He puts his hands in the air, fire lights up on the stage and the entire arena gets covered in red color. Abyss is standing in the middle of the entrance ramp like he is waiting for something. And yes, he was waiting for something. After a while, Daffney comes out from the the back as well. She stands next to Abyss and she places her hand on Abyss' shoulder. They head down to the ring. Daffney is first and Abyss is walking behind her. They are near the ring. Abyss walks climbs the ring-steps and enters the ring while Daffney heads round ringside.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is the final of the NXT Gold Rush Tournament and the winner will face Randy Orton for the NXT World Heavyweight Championship at the King of The Ring.

goldrush_zpsa8a6f7811_zpseecf3c33.jpg

The graphic flashes across the screen and up on the titantron as the crowd begin to cheer and liven up the atmosphere so more.

Christy Hemme: Introducing the participants, first to my right,he stands 6 feet, 3 inches tall and he weighs in tonight at 227 pounds, he hails from Champlin, Minnesota, he is the 'Personification of Perfection', Michael McGillicutty!.

Michael-McGillicutty-Bio-wwes-the-nexus-20530002-686-384_zpsdf3a1da3.jpg

The crowd boo wildly as Michael McGillicutty stands unafraid of the challenge he faces across the other side of the ring in Abyss.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent to my left, accompanied to the ring by Daffney, he stands 6 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs in at 350 pounds, from Parts Unknown...he is 'The Monster', Abyss!.

5175-abyssmasktna_zpsbb54bbb2.jpg

Abyss stands staring at his opponent McGillicutty, waiting for the bell to be rung, breathing heavily awaiting the kill.

McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg
Vs
Abyss.jpg

The bell sounds and both men immediately rush to the centre of the ring for a lock up. They lock up in the collar and elbow tie-up and begin to try and muscle each other around the ring, Abyss being the bigger and stronger man takes the upperhand forcing McGillicutty into a corner however the referee forces a clean break between the pair. They adhere to this rule and Abyss walks backwards towards the centre of the ring. McGillicutty dusts himself down and walks into the centre of the ring as well. He and Abyss do not lock up this time however, instead coming head to head with words, McGillicutty mouths off to Abyss that he's going to win because it's in his blood, whilst Abyss just sorta grunts. Both men then engage in another collar and elbow tie-up, this time McGillicutty uses superior technique rather than brute strength to take the upperhand, bringing Abyss into a Side Headlock. McGillicutty cranks the hold hard, however Abyss uses his superior strength to hoist McGillicutty into the air, perhaps looking for either a Back Suplex or an Atomic Drop, however McGillicutty slides out the back and lands on his feet, living to fight another day. Both men then turn to face one another, once again McGillicutty is smart mouthing and smack talking Abyss... Abyss however is not so willing to take it this time and he pushes McGillicutty away by the face, only serving to rile up his opponent and the crowd in his favour.

Styles: This match has been dead even so far, but I think things might just spice up.

Tazz: Abyss just disrespected McGillicutty there with that face washing push, I know what I'd do if I were McGillicutty.

McGillicutty shakes the push off and walks right up to Abyss and slaps him across the face, stumbling the big man. The crowd 'ohhh' in response to this action from McGillicutty which could prove to have been a bad idea as Abyss turns round full of rage and levels McGillicutty with a right hand. McGillicutty stumbles back into the ring corner and Abyss comes walking up to him full head of steam, McGillicutty kicks out from the corner and catches Abyss on the gut. McGillicutty then levels Abyss upside the head with some right hands before hitting the ropes, he's looking for a High Knee, but Abyss dodges, sending McGillicutty back across the ring, when he rebounds Abyss lifts him into the air and goes for a Sidewalk Slam, but Abyss holds the position for too long and Michael McGillicutty kicks him in the face and drops down out of the hold, he then gets behind Abyss and locks on a Waistlock. McGillicutty is looking to drive Abyss down to the mat with a wrestling takedown but Abyss is grabbing a hold of the ring ropes before eventually swinging an arm round and elbowing McGillicutty on the side of the head. Abyss then wraps the arm around the head and neck of his opponent and raises him into the air looking for a Suplex, however he stalls, showing his amazing strength... yet this proves to be costly as McGillicutty slips out the back over the ropes to the outside ring apron and proceeds to hot shot Abyss from behind on the top rope dropping 'The Monster' to the mat below face first.

Styles: This could be the first turning point of the match with smart use of the ring from McGillicutty.

Tazz: He's a third generation superstar, he knows every inch of that squared circle Joey, it's just instinct.

McGillicutty steps back into the ring and as Abyss is getting back to his feet he slaps on a Front Facelock. McGillicutty really tightens his grip, trying to choke the life out of Abyss who begins to roll, like a crocodiles death roll, in an attempt to break the grip. However it fails as McGillicutty keeps the lock held in. Abyss takes another approach in an attempt to break the hold as he begins to get to his feet much to McGillicutty's dismay. McGillicutty breaks the hold and begins to club at the back of Abyss, trying to knock him back down to the mat, however Abyss is up and he charges McGillicutty into the corner of the ring. McGillicutty's head smacks back off the top turnbuckle before Abyss begins to punish McGillicutty with Shoulder Thrust after Shoulder Thrust in the corner, Abyss then grabs McGillicutty and simply tosses him half way across the ring to the other side. McGillicutty, now winded, tries to hoist himself up in the corner but is simply met head on with a Running Corner Splash from Abyss, further winding the third generation superstar who drops to the mat and proceeds to roll down to the outside. McGillicutty stumbles back to his feet on the outside, Daffney keeps her distance on the other side of the ring, however Abyss isn't willing to met let much seperation grow as he now steps out to the outside just as McGillicutty gets to his feet and hits him with a right hand.

Styles: Well, we could've guessed this would spill to the outside tonight Tazz, there's just too much on the line for it not to!.

Tazz: Remember to Joey, JBL asked the referee to be a bit more lenient tonight hence why there is no ring count!.

Abyss continues to level McGillicutty with right hands with little to no response from his opponent. That is, until Abyss attempts to smash McGillicutty's head off of the barricade on the outside, McGillicutty blocks that with his hands before his head can be clattered off of the hard surface, he then gets an elbow up into the ribs of Abyss, Abyss keels over and McGillicutty grabs him by the head before smashing it down across the ring barricade, Abyss stumbles backwards as both he and McGillicutty make their ways around ringside towards the announce tables. Just in front of the announce table where Styles and Tazz are seated, McGillicutty wraps his arm around the head of Abyss and lifts him into the air and back down to the floor in one quick motion with a picture perfect Snap Suplex. McGillicutty then gets up and starts taking off the layer of plastic coating on top of the announce desk. He throws the monitor away and grabs the wiring. As Abyss stirs McGillicutty sets about wrapping the cables around his neck and pulling up on it, choking 'The Monster' out down on the outside. Daffney can only look on from the other side as the referee warns her not to get involved. Abyss however has enough wits about him to get up and wrap his arm around the head and neck of McGillicutty before dropping back down on his rear end stunning McGillicutty back down onto the floor with a Jawbreaker.

Styles: McGillicutty just choking Abyss right in front of us, but Abyss, able to resourcefully get himself out of that tricky situation with somewhat of a Stunner-esque manoeuvre.

Abyss now is first to his feet as McGillicutty crawls towards the announce table to get to his feet, Abyss grabs the cables and begins to twirl them in his hands. McGillicutty lies sprawled on the announce table getting himself to his feet, his back, foolishly so, facing Abyss. Abyss then takes the opportunity to lash McGillicutty with the cables, he flails them at McGillicutty who gets up and stumbles away, Abyss follows him across the floor, but seems to walk into a trap where McGillicutty drops him with a Drop Toe Hold onto the Steel Ring Steps. Abyss crashes off them shoulder first. McGillicutty gets up and begins to lay into Abyss with stomps as Abyss lays prone against the steps. He then proceeds to dig his knee into the throat of Abyss, Abyss of course drops his grip on the cables and McGillicutty doesn't seem at all interested in them either. McGillicutty walks over to the TV Monitor which he tossed away from the table, he grabs it and looks at Abyss, the referee of course, told to be lenient won't do anything to stop McGillicutty, McGillicutty grips at the TV Monitor and as Abyss gets to his feet and turns around McGillicutty smashes the TV Monitor off his skull sending the big man crashing down to the floor below, McGillicutty tosses the monitor away again and climbs up on the apron awaiting Abyss to get up.

Styles: Any other match, any other day, that would've been a disqualification right there, but such is the magnitude of this match, the referee's just letting it slide!.

Tazz: Quite rightly so Joey, we need a definite winner here in our final.

Abyss struggles to his feet, blood now beginning to drip from a wound opened on his forehead from the shot with the TV Monitor. He stumbles backwards against the ring apron and McGillicutty grabs him by his hair, McGillicutty tries to just lift Abyss up onto the apron, but Abyss is a big guy and it holds his ground, before sweeping the legs away from McGillicutty. McGillicutty falls straight back onto the hard edge of the ring apron. Abyss grabs at him and pulls him around into a favourable position for Abyss with just McGillicutty's upper torso leaning prone over the ring apron on the outside. Abyss takes some steps back before levelling a Big Boot onto the side of McGillicutty's head before he climbs up onto the apron as well. He stands looking down at McGillicutty who looks beaten, Abyss then takes a running leap into the air, he's going for the big Leg Drop but McGillicutty pulls himself back into the ring and Abyss just Leg Drops the hard rim of the ring, stumbling off the ring apron down to the outside. McGillicutty gets to his feet with the aid of the ring ropes inside the ring, but turns around to see Abyss prone as he turns around. McGillicutty grabs a hold of the top rope and Slingshot Splashes up over the top rope but only into the hands of Abyss who then hoists McGillicutty up into a sort of Spinebuster posittion, Abyss runs at the ring barricade and in sickening fashion drives McGillicutty with great force straight through the corner of the ringside barricade, taking himself through the rubble as well!.

Styles: OH MY GOD!, they just broke the barricade!.

Tazz: This is what it means to Abyss, he's willing to kill somebody tonight.

The crowd chant 'Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!' as both men lay in the remnants of what was a barricade. The referee rushes out to check on both men, both men respond but McGillicutty only faintly. Abyss is already crawling his way out from the wreckage to get back to his feet. Abyss grabs McGillicutty by the head when he does get to his feet and he proceeds to toss him into the first and second row of fans in attendance. Abyss scares off these fans as he pursues his opponent who lies in a meander of chairs and beer cups. McGillicutty doesn't look like he knows where exactly he is as Abyss drops down and begins to choke him. Abyss, whilst on the floor finds a fork. He raises it into the air before stabbing it down into the forehead of McGillicutty, raking it across his head forcing blood to trickle down from his hairline to his bearded chin. Abyss throws the fork away, the referee picks it up, health and safety first, Abyss grabs McGillicutty and lifts him up into the air, into a Suplex position before dropping the third generation superstar down across the ring barricade with a Gordbuster. McGillicutty stays on the ring barricade until Abyss simply kicks him in the face and he flips straight back onto the floor below the back of his head taking quite a bump on the ring mats. Abyss then climbs over the barricade himself, stalking his opponent.

Styles: Abyss now, in his element.

Tazz: This is not where McGillicutty wants to be Joey, this has turned in the favour of Abyss big time.

Abyss tosses the heavily bleeding McGillicutty into the ring. Abyss then steps over the top rope himself and enters the ring. McGillicutty crawls towards the corner of the ring, Abyss simply waits, awaiting McGillicutty reaching a vertical base. McGillicutty struggles, but eventually gets to his feet only to be met with a Running Corner Splash from Abyss. McGillicutty falls into Abyss' clutches and Abyss simply Irish Whips him across to the opposite ring corner before running and hitting another Running Corner Splash. When McGillicutty bounces back out of the corner through sheer impact, Abyss lifts him up onto his shoulders and walks towards the centre of the ring, he has McGillicutty in position for Shock Treatment, but McGillicutty slips out the back and tries to roll Abyss up with a Victory Roll, but Abyss holds strong, reaches down and grabs McGillicutty, raising him into the air in one fell swoop before dropping him down to the mat with some great deal of conviction with a Double Hand Choke Bomb. However instead of electing to go for the pin cover, Abyss reaches down and raises McGillicutty up into the air again this time into a punishing Torture Rack. Abyss walks around the ring with McGillicutty on his shoulders really stretching him in the old fashioned power hold.

Styles: Now we see the Torture Rack applied here by Abyss, he isn't content on just beating his opponent, he always goes in with an intention to hurt whoever he faces.

Abyss really tortures McGillicutty in the hold. McGillicutty yelling out in agony throwing limbs, all of them towards the ring ropes but to no avail as Abyss walks around the ring with McGillicutty still poised on his shoulder. However as Abyss walks towards another side of the ring, the side closest to the ring ramp, McGillicutty manages to distribute his weight so that he manages to escape the hold and fall down onto the outside ring apron, he then hot shots Abyss on the top rope, Abyss stumbles round and faces the other way as McGillicutty gets into the ring and hits the ropes, he's looking for a big Clothesline, however Abyss manages to duck the Clothesline and when McGillicutty turns round he locks in a Bearhug. Abyss tightly grips McGillicutty and begins to rag doll him around. The life begins to fade out of McGillicutty's body as Abyss leans forward, still shaking him about, the referee steps in and raises McGillicutty's arm once... he raises it twice, and no reply, however on the third attempt, McGillicutty gets some life back in his body feeding off the energy of the few supporters he has in the crowd, Abyss leans back however and tightens it back up again, however McGillicutty has his arms free now and manages to get them up and sock Abyss in the face a few times before bringing the thumb up and gouging it deep into the eye socket of Abyss forcing Abyss to eventually release his grip. McGillicutty then proceeds to hit the ropes and take Abyss down to the mat for the first time in a while with a Chop Block to the back of Abyss' right leg.

Tazz: Finally, McGillicutty catches a break and he's got 'The Monster' down.

Styles: He needs to stay on top of him now though Tazz, or Abyss will just be more riled up than before and more willing, if at all possible, to inflict some major damage.

With Abyss finally down McGillicutty pounces on him and hits him with clubbing blows to the back and top of the head, Abyss pushes him away and off the ropes, but the rejuvenated McGillicutty just fires back with right hands to the head of Abyss forcing him against the ropes before hitting him with a Vertical Dropkick which knocks Abyss up and over the top rope to the floor below, however he lands on his feet, no worry for McGillicutty though as hits the ropes before leaping through the ring ropes with a Suicide Dive taking Abyss down into the Announce Table on the outside. McGillicutty gets out and lets out an almost primal yell before he grabs Abyss and continues to beat the snot out of him with right hands upside the head. McGillicutty then lifts Abyss up before Irish Whipping him against the outside of the ring. Abyss' ribs taking most of the impact. McGillicutty then presses into Abyss again smashing him with rights and lefts, ripping off the mask of Abyss and throwing it on the ground, he continues to hit the big shots upside the head until Abyss pushes him away. Abyss then walks towards McGillicutty only to be taken down with a Drop Toe Hold directly into the steel rim of the announce table. McGillicutty then repeatedly smashes Abyss' head off of the table before taking him a few steps back before tossing him across the table down onto Tazz and Joey Styles who scram out of the way.

Tazz: God dammit, I just got this suit ironed Joey!.

Styles: I think that's the least of your worries when there's a 350 pounds giant on your lap!.

McGillicutty walks around and drops Abyss onto the announce table. He gets up on the announce table along with the fallen Abyss and stands on his throat, choking 'The Monster'. McGillicutty then looks across at the ring and a smile flashes across his face. He then heads across the floor and into the ring, he climbs up onto the top rope and looks down at Abyss. He isn't having any second thoughts, however into the ring comes Daffney who grabs the leg of McGillicutty. The referee tries to get Daffney out of the ring but she simply turns round and slaps him so hard it knocks him out. This forces McGillicutty to come down and try to get Daffney out of the ring, he motions for her to leave but she simply screams in his face. Daffney then slaps McGillicutty before launching an all kicking all punching assault until McGillicutty snaps and smashes her with a Lariat!. McGillicutty looks down, but shows very little in the way of remorse. Daffney rolls out of the ring and McGillicutty goes to climb up onto the top rope, however Abyss is no longer prone on the table and is instead stumbling about on the floor. McGillicutty doesn't care too much and launches himself off with a Crossbody attempt, however Abyss catches him and slams him into the ring post before shoving him into the ring. Abyss then enters himself.

Styles: Daffney's distraction looks to have cost McGillicutty the upperhand here in this thrilling contest.

Abyss enters the ring and goes to pick up McGillicutty, but McGillicutty's adrenaline is still flowing and he drops down with a Low Dropkick taking out the right leg of Abyss. The leg already targeted perviously with a Chop Block. Abyss grabs at his right knee, McGillicutty is a well versed competitor and sees and opportunity. He goes to work on the right leg, hoisting Abyss' leg up into the air before smashing down off the mat, knee first into the hard canvas. Abyss crawls into the corner and onto his feet. McGillicutty is persistent however and he takes Abyss out of the corner, turns him round and scoops him up using a great deal of strength and ties Abyss to the Tree of Woe. Abyss' right knee is in a prone condition as he tries to reach up and bring himself down. McGillicutty first smashes Abyss in the face with a stomp before taking a few steps back and running at Abyss and hitting his extended knee with a Big Boot in the corner. McGillicutty then lifts Abyss up by the head, wraps his arm around and brings him out of the tree of woe with a Neckbreaker. McGillicutty gets up and wanders around the the legs before locking them up in position for a Sharpshooter. He knots the legs up and turns Abyss round and lowers his weight down onto the lower back of Abyss locking a Sharpshooter in tightly.

Styles: The Sharpshooter!, he's got him in the Sharpshooter!.

Tazz: You don't seriously think he's going to make Abyss tap out do you?!.

McGillicutty has it really tightly locked in and doesn't look to be letting go any time soon as Abyss struggles towards the ropes. McGillicutty yells at Abyss to tap out however Abyss shows little sign of tapping out. McGillicutty lowers his body even lower until he is almost sitting on the back of 'The Monster' however Abyss begins to twist out of it, McGillicutty is forced to relinquish his hold but keeps a hold of the leg he has been working on, he kicks the back of it several times before locking it up in a Figure Four before falling back with Abyss now on his back, locking in a Figure Four Leg Lock. Abyss again shows little sign of tapping out, living up to his reputation of a monster. McGillicutty really pushes down on the legs locked up in the figure of four. Abyss crawls on his back towards the ring ropes, but McGillicutty won't let this happen, releasing the hold to drag him back to the centre of the ring to lock in another Figure Four Leg Lock. Abyss lets out a rare yell of aguish, however this time as he edges towards the ropes, Daffney who has gotten back her feet pushes the ring rope towards Abyss and Abyss is able to grab onto the bottom rope. McGillicutty however refuses to let go of the hold, the referee gives him a five count, yet McGillicutty doesn't let go, forcing the ref to pull McGillicutty off of Abyss.

Styles: What a punishing series of submission moves there from McGillicutty, I doubt that Abyss will even be able to walk after that.

McGillicutty grabs at Abyss and lifts him onto his feet, he cradles his leg, wraps his arm around his head and lifts him into the air and down behind him with a Fisherman's Suplex, or a Perfect Plex!. McGillicutty bridges for the cover.

Abyss rolls the shoulder out. McGillicutty looks down at Abyss in disbelief and raises him to his feet, but Abyss gets a hand up onto the throat of McGillicutty, he then quickly raises him up and plants him with a Chokeslam. Abyss covers.

McGillicutty rolls the shoulder out. Abyss now looks on in disbelief. Abyss looks down to the outside and sees the table on the outside. Tazz and Styles already scurry out of the way. Abyss grabs McGillicutty by the head and tosses him over the top rope to the outside. Abyss quickly follows McGillicutty on the outside and grabs at McGillicutty, he wraps his hand around McGillicutty's throat and goes to lift him into the air until in an act of desperation McGillicutty kicks Abyss square in the testes. Abyss falls back onto the table clutching at his most valuable assets. McGillicutty sees the chance now and heads back up to the top rope. Daffney tries to clutch his leg again but he simply kicks her away and gets himself right up on the top rope. Just as he dives off Daffney leaps on top of Abyss and so McGillicutty takes the Leap of Faith Diving Elbow down onto both Daffney and Abyss putting both them and himself through the NXT announce table!.

Styles: OH MY GOD!.

The crowd chant 'Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!' not for the first time tonight as McGillicutty, Abyss and Daffney all lay in what was the announce table. Trainers, referees and EMT's come rushing down to ringside. They immediately check on all three, focusing mostly on Daffney who looks to have taken the brunt of the hit. They immediately strap her up on a gurney and stretcher her out of the ringside area. McGillicutty is first to his feet, but he seems dazed and falls back onto all fours, the blood pouring from his head onto the floor. McGillicutty grabs Abyss and drags him slowly towards the ring, some EMT's try to check on McGillicutty but he just punches them and flails in their general direction. McGillicutty hoists Abyss up into the ring. McGillicutty rolls himself into the ring. Both men seem completely gone, they lay prone on the mat, flat on their backs. The referee begins a ten count reluctantly. He continues on however and nears ten when JBL comes running down to ringside, he yells at the referee to stop it, no ten counts!. The referee doesn't know what to do, but he does stop. Both men begin to stir, JBL yells at them from the outside to get up, the referee tries to goad them and they eventually begin to stir.

Styles: These two have thrown everything at each other, they can't have much more left... they can't continue on.

Tazz: JBL said there will be a winner, and he's making sure that there is!.

Abyss is first to his feet but he falls back on his rear-end in the corner, holding at his bad knee, he punches it several times before hoisting himself back up. McGillicutty is also back to his feet now using the ring ropes, Abyss walks over and McGillicutty just side steps him and hits his head off the top turnbuckle. Abyss stumbles back and keels over. McGillicutty takes a while to notice but groggily sees the chance for the McGillicutter... he hits the ropes but as he goes for his finishing maneouvre Abyss catches him, spins around and drops him with incredible strength with the Black Hole Slam. Abyss just flattens McGillicutty with it and just leaves his arm across his chest where he landed the move.

Winner at 45:23, the winner of the Gold Rush Tournement and New Number One Contender to the NXT World Heavyweight Championship: 'The Monster' Abyss!.

TNA-Blood1.jpg

Abyss simply can’t move as the crowd erupt in applause, a mixed reaction of course, but a standing ovation for both men who went through hell to get an opportunity tonight. There is no more commentary we leave with the image of Abyss and McGillicutty both knocked out centre of the ring.

===================================
END SHOW
====================================

Credits

EffectsofRaven:Lesnar/Sheamus Vs Rollins/Ryder
Sam: Everything elsePromos: Respective TTers

CONFIRMED FOR KOTR

NXT Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton Vs Abyss

NXTreme Championship
Steel Cage Match
Sting Vs R-Truth Vs Rhino