UWF 2012: Past NXT Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Monday Night NXT 10/1/12

NIICE show guys! Looking forward to ripping the concrete off the floor with Jay, first one on one match with ya so shud be a classic! The semi's are looking interesting for next week so next week should bring great things also. Good work guys, lets keep it poppin!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Woo! I won! I'm serious, bro!

I can't wait to keep this tournament going. I want my shot against SBS. Interesting ending. Punk/Bully will definitely produce!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/8/12

Live from the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

250px-Pacificcoliseum.jpg

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Last week was an eventful week of NXT, but this week promises to be just as, if not more eventful with the semi-finals of the Gold Rush Tourney as well as three other big matches.

Miz.jpg
Vs
BrockLesnar.jpg

The Miz Vs Brock Lesnar

Last week Brock Lesnar snapped, attacking referee Charles Robinson, this week he has a chance to prove that he can not only beat up defenceless referees but also NXT Superstars when he faces the returning Miz.

Sheamus.jpg
Vs
JimmyJacobs.jpg

Sheamus Vs Jimmy Jacobs

This previous week both Sheamus and Jimmy Jacobs came up just short in the Gold Rush tournaments. They will be looking to gain some momentum lost back and try and get themselves back in the mix for the title scene, and what better way to do that than fighting one another?. Will Sheamus hit the patented Brogue Kick and send Jimmy Jacobs back to reality?, or will Sheamus be forced to face his End Time at the hands of the 'Zombie Princess'/

mqdefault.jpg

Last week we saw the beginnings of the NXT Championship Gold Rush Tournament to determine the new number one contender to the NXT Championship at the King of The Ring PPV. This week we see the continuation of that tournament with two block buster Semi-Final Matches. This week Randy Orton will join the commentary team to get a closer look at the possible competition he will face at King of The Ring.

Abyss.jpg
Vs
DerrickBateman-1.jpg

Abyss Vs Derrick Bateman

Abyss can count himself very fortunate in his victory over CM Punk last week on NXT with outside interference from both Daffney and Bully Ray allowing him to take advantage and get the shock upset. A man who knows all about upsets is Derrick Bateman who continues to impress here on NXT. Will the 'Mantastic' Bateman claim another scalp on his way to the final?, or will Abyss send him to hell with the Black Hole Slam?.
Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Vs
McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg

Zack Ryder Vs Michael McGillicutty

Much like Abyss and Derrick Bateman, Zack Ryder last week pulled off a monumental upset pinning 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar one, two, three in the centre of the ring. This week however he finds himself against the white hot newcomer, 2nd generation star, Michael McGillicutty. Will Ryder's run of good luck run out, or will he prove that it is in fact not luck but ability that got him this far and defeat the 'Personification of Perfection' en route to the final?.

Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
Rhino.jpg
Vs
Bully.jpg
TruthExtreme.jpg

CM Punk and Rhino Vs Bully Ray and R-Truth

Last week we also saw the shock defeat of CM Punk which has certainly ruffled some feathers amongst the NXT faithful. CM Punk this week will get an opportunity to get his hands on the main culprit for his defeat this week on NXT, Bully Ray, in tag team action. Bully Ray will team up with R-Truth to take on CM Punk and Rhino. Rhino has been chomping at the bit to get his hands on R-Truth, sending a message his way at Vengeance. Will Rhino land the GORE, GORE, GORE on the NXTreme Champion?, or will the rivalries contained in this match mean it blows over into a drag-out brawl.

We Will Hear From

Sting
Randy Orton
Robert Roode
CM Punk
Bully Ray
ALL Gold Rush Competitors
The Miz

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: Monday Night NXT Preview: 10/8/12

In at the deep end! Looking forward to this!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Aniking, get ready, bro, because I plan on McGilli-kicking your ass this week on Monday Night N-X-Z! #WWWYKI

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Millenium, I hope you're prepared to stand alongside the intensity that is known as Rhino. This is going to be such a wicked session! And I can't wait to finally get back into a TT session!

Blizzard

Reaction score

Jay and RRS? Let's do this, Lewb. It looks like a phenomenal show, yellow crew. The Gold Rush matches look fantastic, as well as the other two. Looking forward to the show. :)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Looks like Johnny Curtis will finally get his date with Maxine! Great show guys. Loved the parts where I was billed from America and the USA chants in Canada. Show felt a little lacking due to the champion not being there. I get to face off against Criss next week and hopefully make it to the finals. Bully Ray and CM Punk are now involved in something interesting. R Truth continues his ramblings and Rhino continues talking a big game. I would have liked to see more promos on the show. C'mon guys more promos!

Lewb

Reaction score

FFS, I'm sick of teaming with Blizzard ;) hahaha

We'll get this going, time to whip ol' Bully back into shape yo!

Deep card, Abyss and Bateman should be great.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

I'm really diggin' this week's card. Facing Bumout for the first time ever will be great. Our session will deliver, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Monday Night NXT: 10/8/12

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

awe-nxt_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The crowd go wild for the launch of the yellow brand of UWF. NXT. Pyro blasts out from the stage in every direction imaginable, lighting up the stage in a sea of yellow. As the pyro dies down the camera does a pan of the arena to show all of the excited fans. The theme music of NXT continues to play until the camera centres on our commentary team of Joey Styles and Tazz.

tumblr_lhnx8ahkBx1qgkaqlo1_400.jpg

Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night NXT!... and what a night of exciting, cutting-edge action we have in store for you tonight including the semi-finals of the Gold Rush Tournament to determine the new number one contender to Randy Orton's NXT Championship at the King of The Ring Pay Per View.

Tazz: No doubt those matches will be off the chain, but what about our main event, CM Punk teams up with 'The Manbeast' Rhino to take on Bully Ray and the NXTreme Champion himself, R-Truth.

Styles: I certainly can't wait for that one Tazz, but up first we're going to see the debut of young Seth Rollins as he takes on Sheamus, replacing Jimmy Jacobs who was schedualed to face 'The Celtic Warrior'... will the 'Celtic Warrior' be able to adjust his game facing the untested rookie?, or will Seth Rollins give Sheamus his signature Blackout on his way to a debut victory here on NXT.

ga8PK.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!.

ecdLK.gif

'Flesh it out' by Blues Saraceno begins playing as Seth Rollins comes from behind the curtain in very escastic mood as he waves his hands around in the air as he gets to the centre of the entrance stage as he begins to slap the stage. Rollins then walks down the entrance ramp slapping the hands of the fans in the front row, Rollins hops up on the apron as he goes to pose on the corner turnbuckle, Rollins then steps down and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 205 pounds... making his NXT debut... Seth Rollins!.

1zxnzic.gif

'Too Many Lies' hits the PA system and from the back walks Sheamus. Surprisingly he is decked out in the gear of an old Irish King with his crown and robe. The crowd react to this with a mixed reaction. He beats his chest and does his usual posing on the ramp before walking down the ramp. He runs up the ring steps and between the ropes into the ring where he beats his chest and throws his arms out again to a mixed reaction.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 pounds, he is 'The Celtic Warrior' Sheamus!.

Sheamus.jpg
Vs
th_Seth_Rollins.jpg

Sheamus and Seth Rollins circle the ring, Rollins waves his arms in the air, getting the crowd right behind him. Sheamus' attitude seems to have changed for some reason. He turns round to face the crowd that chant Rollins' name, but this only distracts him as he turns round into a running Dropkick from Rollins which sends Sheamus back into the corner. Rollins then runs and smashes Sheamus in the corner with a Forearm Smash. Rollins grabs Sheamus around the head before scooping him up and dropping him with a Scoop Slam right in front of the ring corner. With Sheamus prone in front of the ring corner, Rollins heads up to the top rope. He stands still on the top rope for a a few seconds, soaking in the crowd's positive reaction, Rollins then flips backwards off of the top rope with a Moonsault attempt. However with the time wasted on the top rope soaking in the crowds reaction, Sheamus was able to react and get out of the way making Rollins smack down off the ring mat. Sheamus gets back to his feet and begins to stomp at the fallen Rollins, who seems to paying for his over-enthusiasm here in his big debut match.

Styles: Rollins missing with that Moonsault, and the tide has seemingly turned in favour of Sheamus.

Tazz: Sheamus seems to have turned his back on these fans here tonight.

Sheamus grabs the fallen Rollins by his bi-colour hair and raises him to his feet, he pulls him so his back is against the top ring rope and begins to beat his chest with his signature clubbing blows to the chest, striking down the new superstar down to the mat holding his chest in pain, red welts forming on his chest. Sheamus leans over the top rope and smiles at the crowd who are giving him some decent heat. Sheamus chases Rollins who has crawled into the corner Sheamus stands on his throat and leans on it, standing on him, choking him. Sheamus then walks away and takes Rollins with him. He Irish Whips him across the ring, when Rollins rebounds off the ropes Sheamus flips him up onto his shoulder before driving him down to the mat with the Oklahoma Slam. Sheamus covers.

The valiant Seth Rollins rolls the shoulder out. Sheamus looks down at him frustrated. Rollins crawls over to the ring ropes where Sheamus puts his knee on the back of Rollins' neck and chokes him pushing up on the top rope. Rollins falls down and Sheamus proceeds to shove him to the outside with his feet to the floor below.

Styles: Sheamus is really dominating this match here and Rollins' first match may turn out to be a grand disaster here tonight.

Tazz: This is professional wrestling though Joey, and anything can happen at the drop of the dime.

Sheamus rolls down to the outside and grabs Rollins. He hits his head off of the ring steps before dragging him out from the steps and Irish Whips him across and into the other set of steel steps sending Rollins flying over them to the mats below. Sheamus looks around at the crowd who are now beginning to detest Sheamus. Sheamus walks round and grabs Rollins by the head and tosses him back inside the ring and gets up onto the ring apron. Sheamus then heads up to the top rope. The crowd begin to cheer, so Sheamus takes the time to tell them to piss off. This allows Rollins to get up and just fall against the ring ropes, crotching Sheamus up on the top rope. Rollins then runs up leaps onto the top rope before jumping up, wrapping his legs around Sheamus head before taking him off of the top rope with a Frankensteiner. Rollins covers.

Sheamus rolls the shoulder out at the last moment. Rollins gets up and begins to scream his head off, running around the ring, spinning round and round with his hands in the air.

Styles: This is Rollins going into that 'Hardcore Dancing' routine he does to get psyched up in his matches or so I've heard.

Tazz: The kids looks like a freakin' lunatic!.

Rollins continues to do this until Sheamus gets to one knee, it's then that Rollins runs at Sheamus and jumps into the air, driving down Sheamus' face into the mat with his foot into the back of Sheamus' head hitting his finishing move, the Blackout!. The crowd pop at the new move they have just witnessed, it's then that Rollins rolls Sheamus over and covers him.

...3!

Winner: Seth Rollins.

black(5).jpg

Seth Rollins throws his hands in the air before the referee can even raise his hand for him. He's overjoyed by his win over the experienced Sheamus

Styles: Impressive victory for Seth Rollins here tonight as he claims his first scalp, that of 'The Celtic Warrior' Sheamus, whose new attitude doesn't seem to have aided him any in finding a victory here on NXT.

===================================

22617032an1.jpg

The King of The Ring Tournament kicks off this week on Tuesday Night Raw, don't miss it as we head into one of the biggest Pay Per View events of the year as Raw and NXT present: King of The Ring 2012.

======================================

We come back from commercial with a fade from black. Then, this logo flashes on the screen.

icedz.jpg

Then, the logo flashes onto a makeshift set featuring the “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder with his Internet Championship around his shoulder. The crowd cheers loudly as he begins speaking.

0.jpg

Zack Ryder: Welcome everyone to Monday Night N-X-Z and the debut edition, well, at least the televised debut edition of Z! True Long Island Story. I am your host, the INTERNET CHAMPION “Long Island Iced Z†Zack Ryder!

He pauses to let that sink in and allow the crowd a chance to cheer. The crowd loves seeing their Internet Champion's show on TV. He then continues with his speech.

Zack Ryder: And last week, I did the unthinkable when I stepped into the ring with Brock Lesnar and I won. I pinned him to the mat and got the 1....2.....3. I thought I proved my point that Zack Ryder is the real deal and I'm here to win but some people still believe that I'm a fluke, including my opponent tonight Michael McGillicutty. In fact, most people think that last week I got lucky but my luck will run out this week. Are You Serious, Bro? Michael McGillicutty is going to beat me?! He would have better luck trying to develop a personality than beating me, but I decided to take a poll. I asked each and every one of my broskis just who is going to win tonight. So, check it out.

We immediately wipe to a clip of Zack Ryder's broski The Big O. He looks to be in an intense mood as usual.

video-nuevo-z-true-long-island-story.jpeg

The Big O: Zack, bro, you want me to tell you who I think is gonna win between you and Michael McGillicutty? Really, bro? It's a no-brainer. Of course it's gonna be you. Hey, Zack, after you win the tournament and become NXT Champion, could you talk to JBL about hooking me up with a contract?

The screen immediately wipes to a clip of Zack Ryder's best friend and personal lawyer Chiapetta and Prisco, respectively.

hqdefault.jpg

Chiapetta: Zack, I'm your best friend and I know exactly what you can do. Zack, go out there and Fist....Pump.....Michael McGillicutty's face and afterward, we'll celebrate with some Bud Lite Limes!

Prisco: As your legal adviser, graduating from the prestigious Long Island University with a masters in Law, it is my professional opinion that you, Zack Ryder will indeed make a complete fool out of Michael McGillicutty. And, by the way, I've done some research and his name really isn't McGillicutty, so on top of being a boring professional wrestler, he's also a liar.

The screen again wipes away to a different scene, this time to a clip of Zack Ryder's Dad.

img_219_z-true-long-island-story-episode-51.jpg

Zack Ryder(off-screen): Hey Dad! Let me ask you: Who do you think is gonna win my match tonight?

Zack's Dad: Oh that's easy. John Morrison.

Zack Ryder(off-screen): DAD! DAD, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! JOHN MORRISON ISN'T EVEN WRESTLING IN MY MATCH!

Zack's Dad: I'm a MoFo!

Zack Ryder(off-screen): DAD!

We then wipe away back to Zack standing in his set. He smiles and then addresses the audience.

safe_image.php

Zack Ryder: So, as you can see, with the exception of my dad, the choice is unanimous. Zack Ryder will go forward in the Gold Rush Tournament. And, it's no coincidence. It's not luck. It's because I have the spirit. The spirit....of the Warrior.....

The screen wipes again to this scene.

UltimateBroskiSig.jpg

Ultimate Broski: I....am *snarls* The ULTIMATE BROSKI! And I am coming all the way from Parts Unknown *snarls* Long Island to make my voice heard and presence felt! And heed my warnings, Michael McGillicutty, for the Ultimate Broski *snarls* doesn't leave any survivors in his wake!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! *snarls*

The scene wipes back to Zack on set.

Zack+Petitions+Team+Teddy+At+WrestleMania+28+vs.+S  pecial+Edition+of+%27Z+vs.+True+Long+Island+Story%  27+2.jpg

Zack Ryder: WEEEEELLLLLLL that's all the time we have, I hope you enjoyed the show, especially you Michael because, later tonight, I plan on making sure not only earning your respect but earning your fear because I'm not to be taken lightly. Just ask Brock Lesnar what happens when you do. Like me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, and Take Care, Spike Your Hair. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

Zack throws his sunglasses into the camera and knocks it over as we fade to black.

Styles: Well up next we've got Brock Lesnar taking on the returning Miz. Last week we saw Brock lose it on a UWF official, this week he is on his second warning, and has been told, three strikes and your out!... and quite rightly so.

Tazz: Yeah, sometimes your emotions just get the better of you in the ring, but you have to know the limit and attacking referees is a big no-no here on NXT.

Styles: Can Brock keep a lid on it and beat The Miz here tonight who'll be looking for a big victory on his return over 'The Beast'.

AWESOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!

100011anigif.gif

'I Came To Play' by Downstait hits the PA system and from the back walks The Miz in his latest t-shirt design. He throws his hands in the air in his signature style before continuing down the ramp. He walks towards the ring steps before turning and leaping up onto the ring apron in his usual way before stepping into the ring.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Cleveland, Oklahoma, weighing in at 220 pounds, The Miz!.

4717567H.gif

'Here Comes The Pain' plays over the audio system and from the back walks 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar. He does his usual jog on the spot before moving forward towards the ring. He wastes no time in walking down the ramp and leaping up onto the ring apron and straight through the ropes into the ring. He rips off his t-shirt and prepares for his match.

Christy Hemme: And from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 285 pounds, he is 'The Beast'... Brock Lesnar!.

Miz.jpg
Vs
BrockLesnar.jpg

The match starts quick with The Miz ducking under a right hook Lesnar swings. Miz starts then kicking away at Lesnar from behind, kicking the back of the behemoth's legs. Lesnar turns round as Miz still hits him with a flurry of shots to the head and kicks to the mid-section until Brock says 'enough' and lifts Miz into the air, turns round and drops him with a Takedown. Lesnar tries to get into some sort of advantaged position, however Miz is right beside the ring ropes which he clings onto for dear life. Lesnar is forced to get up and move away much to chagrin. Lesnar faces up the referee and asks him if he wants to end up like his buddy. The referee, frightened by 'The Beast' backs up, but only as The Miz gets to his feet and takes Lesnar down to one knee with a Chop Block. Miz then waits for Lesnar to get back up, only to take him down with another Chop Block, this time sending Lesnar down to the mat. The Miz grabs the leg he has chosen to attack, the right leg, and locks in a Leg Lock, wrapping Lesnar's right leg around his own before dropping back with his wait pushing down on Lesnar's leg, putting great pressure on the leg in a way in which it is not designed to bend.

Styles: Excutiating potential submission manoeuvre employed by The Miz.

Tazz: Yeah, but I don't think a simple Leg Lock is going to put away Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar hauls his big body towards the ring ropes and grabs the bottom rope, The Miz keeps the hold locked in however until the referee's count of four, before he slides out of the ring and grabs Lesnar who's head hangs between the bottom and middle rope, and pulls down on it choking the big man, before hitting him with a right hand. The Miz then hops up onto the ring apron and gets into the ring through the ropes. The Miz sizes up big Brock before kicking away his right leg again. Lesnar falls back first onto the mat and The Miz makes the quick cover.

Lesnar powers out before the count of two. Lesnar is already getting to his feet when The Miz grabs him from behind around the head and drives him back first down into the knee before turning him around into the Neckbreaker. The Miz quickly covers again.

Lesnar powers out before the referee's hand goes down for the forth. The Miz slaps on a Chinlock to keep Lesnar down as he thinks of his next move. Lesnar however is already getting to his feet and when he does he runs backwards and drives The Miz into the corner. The Miz falls down as Lesnar falls forwards.

Styles: The Miz looking good in the early going here, but I think Brock might have just gotten himself some space between he and The Miz.

Tazz: Impressive from The Miz... but I've got a feeling that he's about to feel the pain, courtesy of 'The Beast'.

Lesnar gets up and charges at The Miz before bashing him in the corner with a Knee to the temple. The Miz looks dazed as Brock then drags him to his feet and wraps his arms around his waist. Brock then proceeds to throw The Miz overhead with a Belly to Belly Throw, sending The Miz head over heels to the mat below. The Miz is surprisngly quick to his feet and gets up in the corner only to be charged down by Lesnar who hits him with a Shoulder Charge in the corner. Lesnar then hits The Miz with his signature repeated Shoulder Thrusts in the corner before taking The Miz up onto the top rope and climbs up himself before throwing The Miz overhead again with a Belly to Belly Throw off the top rope. Lesnar scrambles over Miz to cover.

The Miz rolls the shoulder out. The Miz almost lifeless is then subjected to a Bear Hug from Lesnar on the mat who gets up with Miz in his hands. Lesnar proceeds to rag doll The Miz before Irish Whipping him across the ring, when Miz rebounds off the ring ropes Brock catches him with a sickening Lariat. The Miz crumples down onto the mat and Lesnar covers again.

The Miz rolls the shoulder out. Lesnar gets up and chases the referee into the corner, Lesnar then proceeds to berate the referee in the corner telling him to count to three or he'll end up like Charles Robinson last week. Lesnar lets the referee go and pats him on the shoulder, belittleling the official, but only before The Miz comes flying into Lesnar when he turns round with his Flying Clothesline in the corner taking out both Lesnar and the referee!.

Styles: We've got a referee down!. Miz throwing himself at Lesnar with reckless abandon.

Tazz: It wasn't even Lesnar's fault this time.

The Miz drops out of the ring almost immediately once realising the referee is down and grabs himself a Steel Chair. He slides it into the ring before sliding in himself, however he finds that Lesnar has his foot on the chair holding it against the mat. Lesnar then pushes The Miz into the corner and proceeds to hit him with devastating clenched fist punches to the mid-section which would have been illegal had the referee been concious enough to realise. The referee of course, is still down. Lesnar continues to unload on The Miz before dragging him out and onto his shoulders, looking for the F-5, however The Miz slides out the back and as Lesnar turns round Miz kicks his bad right leg, dropping Lesnar to one knee, The Miz slides the chair over with his foot until it was placed under the head of Lesnar. Miz then wraps his arm around the head of Lesnar, dropping him with a Snap DDT onto the Steel Chair head first. The Miz grabs the chair and tosses it out of the ring before rolling Lesnar over for the cover. The referee has barely gained any form of conciousness as he crawls over to make the slow count.

Lesnar rolls the shoulder out at the last possible moment. The Miz sits up and can't believe it, shock written all over his face.

Styles: How did Lesnar kick out of that?!... it was a point blank DDT onto the Steel Chair!.

Tazz: He has a titanium cranium Joey!, or at least seems that way to me!.

The Miz gets up and stands behind Lesnar as he struggles to his feet. The Miz has his hands in the air waiting for Lesnar to get to his feet, when he eventually does The Miz grabs him under the arms, only for Lesnar to elbow The Miz on the side of the head before turning round and dropping Miz to the mat with a textbook amateur wrestling Takedown. The Miz tries to wriggle free and escape, he manages to roll onto his back and grab the ropes, but Lesnar just stands up and with a shockingly sick deadlift he raises The Miz in the air drops him on his head with a devastating German Suplex. Lesnar bridges for the cover.

Miz just gets the shoulder out. Lesnar wastes no time in getting Miz's head between his legs before wrapping his arms around The Miz, raising him into the air before dropping him with a Powerbomb. He keeps the hold locked in before raising him up and Powerbombing him again. Lesnar repeats this for a third time. Lesnar jackknife covers Miz.

Miz goes to kick out, but Lesnar just drops down into Miz's guard and gets right up against him, Miz's arms pinned down.

Styles: Uh-oh!... Lesnar's on top of Miz and it doesn't look good for him right about now.

Tazz: Lesnar's gonna destroy him.

Lesnar begins to hammer away on Miz with Hammerfists. Not illegal as of course you aren't striking with the knuckles. Lesnar also reigns down with the elbows until The Miz is ruled to be unable to defend himself forcing the referee to call for the bell.

Winner via Referee stoppage: Brock Lesnar!.

4f786cb290386.preview-300.jpg

The referee tries to pull Lesnar off of The Miz, but Lesnar just refuses to let Miz go, still firing away the shots to the head and face of The Miz. He then starts firing in full on punches, bloodying The Miz as he still can't defend himself. The referee warns Lesnar, and Lesnar gets up... however as soon as the referee goes in to check on The Miz, Lesnar tries to lock on the Kimura Lock forcing the referee to tell the time keeper to reverse the decision!.

Referee reverses his decision meaning the winner via DQ: The Miz

Lesnar gets up off of The Miz. His eyes wide with fury, he grabs the referee by the scruff of the ring and tosses him across the ring to the floor. The referee tries to scramble out of the ring, but Lesnar grabs him by the belt and drags him back into the centre of the ring where he hoists him up onto his shoulders. Lesnar is looking for the F-5 when Zack Ryder's theme hits the PA system!.

Styles: Alright!, here comes Zack Ryder to save the day!.

Lesnar drops the referee Chad Patton down to the mat and begins to trade hands with Ryder, it seems however that Ryder has just put himself in harms way when Brock catches him flush with a right hand that drops Ryder over the top rope. Lesnar then rolls out himself. He grabs Ryder by the head and smashes his head off of the ring post. Lesnar then lifts Ryder up and proceeds to put him up on his shoulders and spin Ryder round into the ring post leg first!.

Tazz: OH!.

Styles: OH MY GOD!... INTO THE RING POST WITH THE F-5!, THIS GUY'S OUTTA CONTROL!.

Trainers and EMT's rush down to the ring to get Lesnar out of there and they immediately tend to The Miz in the ring, getting him also out of the ring before checking on Ryder. JBL's face appears on the titantron!.

mqdefault.jpg

JBL: Hey Ryder, real sorry 'bout the beatdown and all that... but your match is next kid, so I'd just get your little ass in that ring and get ready for your opponent, Michael McGillicutty.

===========================================

halloweenhavok.png

=============================================

Cameraman: Excuse me, Michael. Could I have a quick moment of your time?

The man looks up and freezes momentarily, followed by turning around and revealing his identity. It's Michael McGillicutty, who seems a little surprised at what's just transpired. McGillicutty seems quite curious as to why he's being bothered.

v31Io.png

Michael McGillicutty: Do I look like I can spare a moment? I'm getting ready for my match here.

McGillicutty attempts to turn around, but is stopped.

Cameraman: I can see that, but I've been asked to gain a quick comment from you. I'm just trying to do my job.

McGillicutty faces the cameraman and is a little annoyed.

Michael McGillicutty: I'm trying to do my job as well, and my job entails me getting ready for my match that's to take place in, oh I don't know, five minutes time. I'm about to compete in the Gold Rush tournament and book myself a spot in the Final next week, so I need complete focus and not to be hounded by... whoever the hell you are.

Cameraman: Well I promise this won't take long. I'd just like to know your thoughts on your match against Zack Ryder and the tournament as a...

Michael McGillicutty: Fine, I'll give you what you want, but then you need to get the hell away from me. Do we have a deal?

Cameraman: Yes, I promise.

McGillicutty remains silent for a moment, but isn't angry, yet it's obvious he's quite serious.

AYgjz.png

Michael McGillicutty: Good. The thing is I don't have any thoughts regarding Zack that I didn't already tell him straight to his face this past week. I think he's a hypocrite, he's delusional, and his definition of what it takes to become "a star" is complete crap. Zack is too busy looking like an idiot, entertaining the UWF Universe with his catchphrases and goofball antics, filling their cups of hope to the top by promising he'll win the tournament and become NXT Champion. Zack doesn't believe I have what it takes to become NXT Champion because I don't have any merchandise, I don't have a catchphrase, but mainly because I'm not charismatic. That's fine, he can believe that as much as he likes, but after I school him in that ring tonight, Zack will have no choice but to sit back, shut up, and revalue his career and whether this is where he belongs.

McGillicutty finishes off his pre-match preparations but continues speaking.

Michael McGillicutty: As for the tournament itself, my thoughts on that are obvious - I'm going to win it. See I may not be an exact duplicate of my father, but I don't need to be to have unlimited amounts of success in this business. I don't need to use the Hennig name to get what I want, and neither did my father. The brunt of his talking was done in that ring in a match, and the same goes for myself. I've finally been given the opportunity to carve out a career of my own and step out of my father's shadow... and it's an opportunity I'm not going to let pass me by. Guys like Sheamus and Zack Ryder can go on and on as much as they want, but I'll be there every step of the way to ensure they're put in their place, and what better way to do that then to shove the NXT Championship right in front of their faces.

McGillicutty stands up straight and faces the cameraman once again.

Michael McGillicutty: Tonight, I'm beating Zack Ryder, and next week I'm going to go on and win the Final of the Gold Rush tournament. Then, when it's all said and done and I'm the number one contender, I'm going to walk into the King of the Ring pay-per-view and beat Randy Orton to become NXT Champion. I said at Vengeance that I'd soon be the name on everybody's lips... and I meant every word of it.

McGillicutty spins around, picks up his things, and heads away from the cameraman. McGillicutty can be seen rounding the corner at the end of the hall and heading towards the curtain for his semi-final match up. We're now taken to ringside.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 220 pounds, Zack Ryder!.

tumblr_m6zaojVT191r6v2bdo1_250.gif

The theme of Michael McGillicutty hits the PA system and the crowd begin to boo. He comes out from the back full of energy, waiting to simply pick Ryder apart after the beating he was put through at the hands of Lesnar. McGillicutty wastes no time in getting down and into the ring.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing in at 227 pounds, he is 'The Personification of Perfection' Michael McGillicutty!.

Ryder_zps2fdceb29.jpg
Vs
McGillicutty_zpsc28d5021.jpg

Joey Styles: Well it’s Zack Ryder versus McGillicutty.

Taz: Ryder was attacked before this match got started... McGillicutty simply has to win this.

Ryder and McGillicutty stare at each other, the two lock it up in the centre of the ring, exchanging blows with Ryder getting the upper hand, McGillicutty staggers backwards as Ryder then follows up with discus clothesline, knocking McGillicutty down to the canvas. Ryer pounces and makes a cover on McGillicutty.

One…

Two…

McGillicutty rolls his shoulder off the canvas Ryder tries to get back on the attack straight away but stomping away at McGillicutty but McGillicutty manages to escape and gets back to his feet, Ryder snarls and boots McGillicutty in the gut; Ryder goes to deliver the Overdrive but McGillicutty manages to escape and delivers a thumb to the eye. Ryder stumbles as McGillicutty follows up with a chop to the chest, then a second one knocking Ryder down to the canvas. Ryder tries to pick himself up as McGillicutty grabs Ryder and hoists him up and over with a Snap Suplex and attempts a pin himself.

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: Now McGillicutty is trying his luck!

Ryder kicks out!
The fans erupt as McGillicutty begins to stomp and stamp away at Ryder then McGillicutty quickly lifts Ryder up to a vertical base on the spot and locks Zack Ryder into a side headlock, but Ryder quickly escapes it, by pushing McGillicutty off into the ring ropes, McGillicutty rebounds off the ring ropes as Zack Ryder side steps McGillicutty and grabs McGillicutty to waist lock; McGillicutty quickly glances around before grabbing Zack Ryder by the head and hip-tosses Ryder down on the canvas; Ryder quickly counters again, grabbing McGillicutty’s head with his leg, putting McGillicutty in a headscissors but McGillicutty isn’t ready to give up yet as McGillicutty flips over ontop of Ryder putting him in a Jackknife pin. Referee Rudy Charles slides across to make the count on Ryder.

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: What an exchange!

Taz: Yes Joey, but this might be it!

Ryder manages to bridge upwards, escaping the pinning situation and turns McGillicutty around into a powerbomb position but McGillicutty quickly escapes and lands on his feet behind Ryder and pulls him down onto the canvas into a schoolboy grabbing a handful of tights as Rudy Charles makes the count.

One…

Two…

Joey Styles: That cheater, McGillicutty is a cheater!

Taz: It’s not over yet Joey!

Three…

Joey Styles: It is now!

Winner AND advancing in Gold Rush Tournament: Michael McGillicutty.

3-NXT-Rookie-Michael-McGillicutty-is-looking-to-pick-up-his-first-victory1.jpg

Styles: And Michael McGillicutty, whether you like it or not... whether it's fair or not has booked himself a place in the final of the Gold Rush Tournament, and it wouldn't surprise me if he lived up to his word and won the whole damn thing and the title because damn it, he's good.

===============================================

THICK-OF-IT---GENERIC-001.jpg

The Thick of It... if you haven't seen this you have been doing yourself a diservice. So when you finish up reading this very exciting edition of NXT, go watch it, it's fantastic.

===============================================

NXT cuts away to a dark area of the backstage. There is silence for a moment, then someone begins to speak.

The members of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation have been very vocal about how they feel about the third wheel of the company that is NXT. They question the management and the way things are run on this brand, they question the fairness regarding the decisions that are made, they even question the necessity of its existence. After what Bradshaw allowed to happen at Vengeance, I can't say that I disagree with what this group has had to say. I agree that the way things are ran on NXT are erroneous, the management is clearly allowing the inmates to run the asylum. And by allowing that to happen, I was cost not only a fairly earned opportunity, but a well-deserved championship reward, therefore I also agree that there isn't much fairness in the decisions made by that management.

As for the necessity of its existence, well, that's where I disagree with the masses. NXT's existence is necessary for one simple reason, so that the world can realize they were wasting their time with Steve Borden, and that when this brand is inevitably done away with, I am the one man D'Angelo Dinero and Desmond Wolfe are fighting over as it pertains to which of their shows I will next make my hunting ground. I speak of NXT as a ticking time bomb because of who the inmate in question is, or would it be be more proper for me to say "what" that inmate is?

(What?)

Of course your minds would think I was using the catchphrase of your precious "Rattlesnake". I digress. The inmate in question calls himself the "War Machine" and he saw it fit to not only involve himself in my business, but physically attack me. I believe that you should take this "machine" of a man and return him to the assembly line at the manufacturer that initially shipped him, because while your cheers indicate how oblivious you are, it's clear to me that there is a major malfunction present. Because you see, much like a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, a machine is only as efficient as its dustiest, cobweb-ridden cog.

That malfunctioning cog is the one that's in control of judgment. Clearly you are not in the business of making intelligent decisions, Rhino, and that's why you did what you did. Now you are in possession of something you thought you wanted, but will soon discover otherwise, my attention. Repercussion is going to befall not only you and your little mouthpiece Jonathan Coachman, but Bradshaw and NXT management, and in due time everyone on the NXT roster. I am in predator mode, and I'm hunting for rhino. Memento mori.

The camera cuts to the back to show Derrick Bateman standing around as Maxine comes walking up to him.

batemax3.jpg

Derrick Bateman
Oh hey Maxine, so you're going to be out there for my match tonight right? That evil hag is going to be in the corner of Abyss and as confident as I am in my ability, she could become a real problem.

Maxine
Yeah of course I'll be out there. That bitch had the nerve to tell me I was sleeping around with everyone, I'll be damn happy if she got involved just so I can punch her right in her ugly face!

Derrick Bateman
Well alrighty then!

Maxine
Yeah sometimes I just get so mad that I want to fight people myself. If she gets involved, everyone will know just how dangerous real women can be. I'm the only real women in this entire company. I mean I should be the Women's Champion instead of that floozy Chelsea who hasn't been seen since she won that title.

Derrick Bateman
Yeah sure. You've gotten me my opportunities this far so I don't see why you shouldn't take it up with the CEO to get you a women's title match.

Maxine
Yeah I'll do that

Derrick Bateman
By the way, how'd the date with Curtis go last night?

Maxine
Uhh, it went fine.

Johnny Curtis
Hey Bateman! BATEMAN!

Johnny can be heard yelling for Derrick as Maxine gets a nervous look on her face.

Maxine
Hey I have to go talk to the General Manager about this title shot, I'll be out there for the match though, bye.

Maxine walks off in a hurry as Johnny Curtis yells for Bateman once again.

Johnny Curtis
BATEMAN!

Derrick Bateman
Over here Curtis!

Johnny Curtis finally finds his way to Derrick Bateman and looks giddy.

Johnny Curtis
Boy o' boy do I got some news for you.

Derrick Bateman
What happened?

Johnny Curtis
Let's just say that after dinner with Maxine last night, I buttered her biscuits...
Derrick has a confused look on his face. I took the skin boat down to tuna town... She got her shot of PENIScillin... I put my key in her ignition... Docked my train at her station... Parked my car in her garage......We had sex.

Derrick Bateman
Eww gross!

Johnny Curtis
What can I say man, chicks love me. I don't know if I'm ready to marry her yet but if we do, I want you to be my best man.

Derrick Bateman
Oh without a doubt bro!

Johnny Curtis
Cool. I gotta go find her so I'll see you later tonight. MAXINE!

Johnny Curtis goes off yelling for Maxine as Derrick Bateman just laughs as the camera heads back to the ring

=================================================

Remember and tune into EVERY UWF show to get the full picture of the top e-fed today

================================================== =

Another match of this week's NXT has just ended. People expect more in-ring action however, they get a little pause from it in a form of another backstage promo. We head to the back where Daffney is sitting on a chair and she seems to be angry.

30hx9w3.jpg

Daffney:
Hey you!

Every single person in the arena looks at the titantron

Daffney:
Yes. You. All of you! It is me, your Queen of Darkness and the one and only woman in UWF that is able to say whatever she wants, whenever she wants, to however she wants. I come to you from the awful Canada.

People boo.

Daffney:
There is nothing good about this country. But it is not the country that makes itself awful. It's you Canadian people that make it so awful that nobody wants to come across to you. Your own lazyness makes this country what it is...a hole. You, Canadian people are nothing more than a lazy, useless and as usual, blind mass. Half of men in this country are truck drivers who don't wash. I can tell that because I can smell your stinking bodies from where I am right now. Oh gosh...And women of this country? Same as men. Honestly, when I looked in the crowd earlier tonight, I could not separate men from women. The only thing you can do is drink beer and you can't even do it properly. Just look down. You have beer and ketchup all over your shirts right now. The only thing you need to be happy is a satelite television and a sandwich in your hand. People like you shouldn't be allowed to breath because you just waste oxygen.

People boo even more. Daffney smirks and continues.

Daffney: The only that makes this place better is mine and Abyss' presence...Mine your future NXT Champion's presence. That's right. After tonight Abyss beates Derrick Bateman he will move on to finals of the Gold Rush tournament and on to facing Randy Orton. Therefor, this town will get a little piece of history tied to it. From now on, this will be the town where Abyss makes his destiny come true and there is nothing you can do about it. None of you can do something about it. Even Mr. America, Derrick Bateman can't do a damn thing about it. If he would be as smart as the thinks he would turn 180 degrees right now, get in his car and get away but I just pointed it out. If he would be smart.He is not so tonight, he will get what he deserve...what his stupidity made him deserve and that's one hell of a beating in hands of Abyss. Clock is ticking...tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock.

Daffney begins to laugh and the scene ends.

Styles: Next up is the second of our two Gold Rush Tournament matches featuring 'The Monster' Abyss who upset the odds and many of the spectators with his controversial win over CM Punk last week and the always fun, and exciting, Derrick Bateman who saw off the challenge of Jimmy Jacobs. Who will enter the final alongside McGillicutty?... let's find out.

DerrickBateman-Entrance.gif

The indistinguishable theme of Derrick Bateman hits the PA system and out walks the 'Mantastic' man himself. He walks swiftly down the isle, slapping some of palms of the crowd on his way down to the ring before sliding him. He turns round and faces the ramp awaiting the arrival of 'The Monster'

Christy Hemme: In the ring, from the United States of America, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is Derrick Bateman!.

Abyss_Entrance.gif

The arena drops into a red hue as 'Down In The Catacombs' hits the PA system. Abyss walks out from the back sans Daffney. He crosses his arms on the stage as fire shoots out on the stage by his side. Abyss then makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Christy Hemme: And his opponent, weighing in at 350 pounds, he is 'The Monster' Abyss!.

DerrickBateman-1.jpg
Vs
Abyss.jpg

Derrick Bateman immediately launches into attack on Abyss knocking the larger man down to the outside. Abyss is quick to his feet, but Bateman is quick to catapault himself up over the top rope down on top of Abyss knocking the big man down to the outside. Bateman gets up and throws his hands in the air to the adulation of the crowd. Bateman grabs Abyss by the head, but Abyss pushes him away into the ringside barricade. Abyss then clotheslines Bateman over the ringside barricade into the crowd. Bateman gets back to his feet only to be grabbed around the head and lifted into the air before being Suplex'd on the outside. Abyss then grabs Bateman's curly mop of hair and throws him into the ring before getting in himself. Abyss is in the opposite corner to the one where Bateman gets himself to his feet. He then runs at Bateman who is now to a vertical base. Abyss goes for the Big Corner Splash, but Bateman ducks and dodges out of the way and Abyss connects with nothing but the corner. Bateman then wraps his arms around Abyss from behind before lifting him up and dropping him with a Belly to Back Suplex. Bateman then gets up and raises his hands in the air again, he's getting real excited from the prospect of getting into the final.

Styles: Derrick Bateman looking more than good enough to win this one, but he needs to stay focused.

Tazz: He can't allow Abyss too much room to do anything here tonight.

Bateman heads up to the top rope and raises his hands in the air again as Abyss gets to his feet. Bateman flies off with a Diving Crossbody, but Abyss catches him and throws him overhead with a Fall Away Slam. Abyss then gets up, hits the ropes and goes for the Big Splash, but Bateman gets the knees up meaning that Abyss dived down into the raised knees causing him a great deal of pain, he falls over holding his mid-section as Bateman rolls out to the outside. Bateman grabs Abyss by the legs, trips him and drags him out to the outside. He drives Abyss into the barricade before turning him around and dropping him into the rim of the outside ring apron. Bateman targeting the mid-section of Abyss. Bateman then fires away with some right hands to the temple of Abyss. Bateman places Abyss up on the ring apron, into the ring with his top end hanging out of the ring. Bateman then takes a few steps back before running and cracking Abyss on the side of the head with a Big Boot. Abyss rolls into the middle of the ring holding at the side of his head as Bateman gets up onto the ring apron. Bateman begins to clap his hands at the rhythmn the crowd chants 'USA!, USA!'... there is also a 'PARTS UNKNOWN!, PARTS UNKNOWN!' chant for irony's sake, but it's too small to take notice of.

Styles: Y'know what Tazz, I think this kid might just have Abyss' number here.

Tazz: I don't know he keeps playing to crowd when he should be focusing on his opponent.

Bateman prepares himself for flight as Abyss gets to his feet. Bateman then slingshots himself into the ring with a Shoulder Block but Abyss simply gets the boot up and smacks Bateman on the face as he comes flying through the air. Bateman holds at his face on the mat as Abyss recuperates. Abyss then wastes little time in lifting Bateman to his feet and shoving him into the corner, Abyss then drives the shoulder down into the mid-section of Abyss. Abyss then proceeds to hit two more Shoulder Thrusts before putting Bateman up on the top rope. Abyss tries to wrestle with Bateman who is on the top rope, but Bateman fights him off before diving off down behind Abyss, rolling him up with a Victory Roll pin attempt.

Abyss gets out of the predicament at the last moment. Bateman looks down at Abyss with shock at him kicking out, he thought it was his moment of glory. Bateman claps his hands together with the crowd as he gets himself back onto his feet, he's going to be looking for the move he calls 'Mantastic' any moment now as Abyss struggles back to his feet. No move seems to be able to keep Abyss down for any length of time but Bateman's finisher might just do the trick. He claps his hands waiting for Abyss to get up, the crowd clapping with him, chanting his name the entire time, he's became a real fan favourite as of late.

Tazz: Y'know what?, I take back what I said about this kid, I think the crowd is feeding him the strength and heart needed to compete with Abyss.

Styles: I think that's the most profound statement I've heard from your mouth in over twenty years.

Finally Abyss gets to his feet, Bateman kicks him in the gut and wraps his arm around him, but Abyss simply throws him off, Bateman hits the ring ropes and comes back at Abyss who lifts him up into the air onto his back where he locks in a Torture Rack on Bateman. Bateman yells out in pain as Abyss torques the hold. Bateman reaches over and gets his hand on the top rope but Abyss simply pulls him away and gets to the middle of the ring before jumping up and down onto his backside, shocking Bateman's mid-section on his shoulders with his signature Shock Treatment. Abyss covers Bateman.

Bateman gets the shoulder out. Abyss grabs Bateman by the head and starts slamming it down into the mat before lifting him up by the face basically. Abyss then shoves Bateman into the corner where he hits him with the Back Elbow before running to the opposite corner and running back, this time hitting the Big Splash in the corner. As Bateman comes back out of the corner, Abyss wraps his big hand around his throat, but before he can lift him into the air, Bateman kicks Abyss in the mid-section and drops him with a DDT dropping 'The Monster' head first down onto the mat below as Derrick Bateman seemingly catches a second wind in this match up.

Styles: DDT from Bateman!, he's fighting to get to this final Tazz!.

Tazz: Of course he is, it's the opportunity of a life time!.

Bateman gets up and yells out in ecstasy before heading up to the top rope. Bateman waits for Abyss to get to his feet. Eventually Abyss does and Bateman jumps off the top rope only to be caught in the hand of Abyss who lifts him up into the air and drops him with a Chokeslam. Abyss drops down and covers.

Bateman gets the boot onto the bottom rope. Abyss can't believe it as he gets up off the mat. Abyss gets back up to his feet and begins to signal that the end is near with a cut of the throat taunt. Bateman struggles back up the a vertical base and as he does Abyss spins him around and Irish Whips him across the ring, he's looking for the Black Hole Slam, but as Bateman rebounds he manages to duck under the arm of Abyss right behind him, he spins Abyss around, locks his head up and proceeds to hit him with The Mantastic!. The crowd pop big as Bateman covers Abyss.

Abyss gets his foot on the bottom rope. Bateman looks over his shoulder as he lies across the carcass of Abyss and has a look of complete and utter awe as he fails to put away 'The Monster' and book himself a place in the final. Bateman stands up and falls back into the nearest corner looking at Abyss before pulling himself up, he's looking to finish Abyss off for good now.

Styles: Derrick Bateman can smell blood in the water Tazz!.

Tazz: I just can't believe Abyss kicked out of that devastating manoeuvre!.

As Abyss struggles to his feet again Bateman walks over but he is simply pushed away and he hits the ropes, when he comes back Abyss has the wits about him to catch Bateman, spin him around in his arms and drop him with an absolutely devastating BLACK HOLE SLAM!.

Styles: OH MY GOD THE BLACK HOLE SLAM OUT OF NOWHERE!.

Abyss almost breaks the ring with the sickening impact. He lays across Bateman for the cover in the centre of the ring.

Winner AND advancing to the final: Abyss!

PG--ABYSS-(-TNA-)--50725.jpg

Styles: And just like that, with one big move, Abyss has snatched this win from Derrick Bateman who came so far.

Tazz: That's just the way things go, this ain't ballet, and sometimes it ain't fair, but Abyss hit him with that Black Hole Slam, one, two, three... who's complainin'?!... it's Abyss Vs McGillicutty next week, I know I ain't complainin'!.

We go backstage where Zack Ryder is seen hammering the door of JBL's office with his fist. JBL steps out.

JBL: What the hell do you want you moron?. You lost, get over it!.

Ryder: Are you serious bro?, I didn't lose fairly, I was assaulted before the match by Brock Lesnar and I want him one on one!,

JBL: I like that proposision kid, but do you know what you're getting yourself into facing Lesnar, the frame of mind he is in?. I don't even think a referee will be willing to call the match.

Ryder: I don't care whether there is or isn't a referee... I want Lesnar... and I want him at the King of The Ring Pay Per View.

JBL: I'll give you something kid, you've got spunk, you've got balls... which is why I'm givin' you what you want, Zack Ryder Vs Brock Lesnar... No Holds Barred!.

JBL closes his door in the face of Ryder. Ryder looks down at the ground.

Ryder: No Holds Barred?...

The crowd is wondering what is going to happen next when suddenly!

[video=youtube;No5rjlMsgAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=No5rjlMsgAE[/video]

The crowd explode when they realize who's theme is now playing.

Joey Styles: Oh my god! It's the World Champion! He's back!

Tazz: Well I was wondering what happened to him, maybe we'll find some answers here tonight Joey.

The theme song of the NXT World Champion hits the arena and the crowd rise to their feet. Out comes the 4 Time World Champion, left arm hanging at his side, the World Championship being held by his good arm. The champion takes his time heading down to the ring, because he is just enjoying the moment. He takes the steps into the ring pausing on the apron to look out at the sold out crowd. He steps in the ring and Orton climbs up the turnbuckle and with his good arm shows off the his gold NXT World Championship. After a moment he steps down and is handed a mic from Christy Hemme. Orton turns all business now.

Orton45.jpg

Randy Orton: I know I have been away for a while so in case you have forgotten my name is Randy Orton and I am your current and reigning NXT World Heavyweight Champion and no matter what people say or think, that is STILL a fact! A fact I am proud of, and at the end of the day no one will be able to take away from me, EVER! So with that said, I’m sure you are all wondering why I didn’t appear last week on this brand, My brand! And the answer has to do with this.

Orton looks down at his left arm hanging at his side. Orton smiles before lifting it up into the air without pain of any kind. The NXT crowd cheer at what appears to be a miraculous healing effort done by the World champion.

Randy Orton:
That’s right, my left arm is not broken! It never was. You see one of the things I pride myself on is my ability to outthink my opponents. My doctors told me it was merely a pull and sprain, but the bones were fine. I told the doctors to tell JBL my arm was broken, and it worked like a charm. Because all people saw when they looked at Randy Orton was a broken arm, a weakness. But as Robert Roode figured out when I made him tap out at Vengeance, appearances are not always what they seem. I fooled him, I fooled JBL, and most importantly, I walked out still the NXT World Heavyweight Champion. So if you were wondering what happened, last week I took the night off to heal, and have literally just been given a perfect bill of health by my doctor, which means the Legend Killer, The Viper, The World Champion is BACK! And you better believe I am back better than EVER!

The crowd roars in approval at the fact Orton is back and better than ever. Orton can’t help but smirk as he listens to the crowd begin a passionate RKO chant! Orton fixes the title belt on his shoulder before nodding his head in appreciation. He pauses another moment and motions for the crowd to be silent and only once they are does he continue.

Randy Orton:
Which brings me to the here and now. For it appears JBL has booked a tournament to decide who I will face next. 8 men looking for a chance to step into the ring with greatness. 8 men, four of which, already have fallen, hoping to get a shot at what I hold on my shoulder. I am honored that everyone wants a piece of Randy Orton, but as the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for. Robert Roode wanted to step into the ring with me, and left with a real broken arm! That is the intensity I bring every time I step into the ring, no, that is the intensity I bring in EVERYTHING I do. In that respect I am in a league of my own, and there is nobody even close to me. So to the 2 men that remain, and to the 6 who probably spent or will spend their week whining and crying, be warned. I am back and ready for anyone. I don’t care if its Abyss, or Mcgillicuty. I don’t care if you are a wrestling legend, or paying your dues. Because I look forward to facing the winner of this tournament, not only because I know I’ll be victorious, but when it is all said and done, NO ONE will be able to question MY Legacy. People will look at the inaugural NXT World Champion and say, he is the VERY real deal! Because this title wasn’t given to me, I earned it! And I will earn it again at the King of the Ring, and at Survivor Series, and on and on and on, until everyone comes to the reality. The reality that Randy Orton, NXT World Heavyweight Champion, is the very REAL Deal!

The crowd cheer clearly behind their World Champion still. Some fans boo of course as everyone has there haters, but the crowd is indeed happy to see Orton focused once again. Orton lifts up the NXT Championship.

Randy Orton:
Destiny, that is what this is. And this destiny doesn’t end at King of the Ring. King of the Ring, it is only the beginning!

RandyOrtonwithhestitle.jpg

Orton tosses the mic down and uses both arms to hold up the World Championship above his head. RKO chants break out throughout the crowd as Orton looks determined and happy as UWF NXT heads elsewhere!

Go vote in the Wrestlingsmarks tournament to determine the greatest female wrestler of all time... it's got to be Manami Toyota surely?!

Styles: Well next up is our main event, it's CM Punk teaming up with Rhino, to take on the team of Bully Ray and R-Truth... it promises to be interesting if nothing else!.

'LOOK IN MY EYES!, WHAT DO YOU SEE!?'

105170Entrance1.gif

'Cult Of Personality' by Living Colour hits the PA system and from the back comes a swaggering CM Punk. He stops on the stage and drops to one knee, he sweeps the stage before yelling out 'IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!' throwing his fist forward and spinning round his arms spread wide. Punk the spins back around and heads down to the ring. He quickly jogs up the ring steps before heading to the top rope to yell 'BEST IN THE WORLD!'.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 225 pounds, CM Punk!.

107255Entrance1.gif

The theme of the 'Warbeast' Rhino hits the PA system and from the back walks Rhino. He throws his fists in the air before stomping down to the ring with no regards to interaction with the crowd. He rolls into the ring and beats his chest violently before throwing his fists in the air again.

Christy Hemme: And his partner, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 267 pounds, 'The Man-Beast' Rhino!.

THE TRUTH HAS SET ME FREE!

V5oCj.gif

The remixed version of 'What's Up' hits the PA system and from the back walks R-Truth with the NXTreme Championship hung over his shoulder. He wastes no time walking down to the ring looking slightly paranoid by his surroundings before sliding into the ring and holding his title aloft.

Christy Hemme: And their opponents, first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the UWF NXTreme Champion... R-Truth!.

106756Entrance.gif

The theme of Bully Ray hits the PA system and the resident bully walks out slowly onto the stage where he throws out the horns into the air as pyro shoots out from behind him. He then begins to walk down the ramp and towards the ring.

Christy Hemme: And his tag team partner, from Hells Kitchen, New York, weighing in at 260 pounds, Bully Ray!.

Punk_zps110f1ce4.jpg
Rhino.jpg
Vs
R-Truth.jpg
Bully.jpg

Before the bell can even be sounded CM Punk launches himself fist first at Bully Ray knocking him clean over the top rope to the outside before diving to the outside on top of Bully Ray who falls back to the ramp with CM Punk right beside him, Punk rolls over on top of Ray and throws some fists into his face, but Bully Ray pushes him off the top of him and gets to his feet and throws some right hands the way of Punk. Meanwhile in the ring Rhino and R-Truth are watching the action, before Rhino turns round to face R-Truth. Truth looks nervous, but he always does, so no change here. He and Rhino then face up to one another as the crowd go wild round about them. Rhino motions to the title belt that lies down at the time keepers table. R-Truth mentions that the title was going nowhere. Rhino and Truth continue to have a war of words before Rhino throws a right hand only for it to be blocked by R-Truth who throws a right hand of his own only for it to be blocked by Rhino. The two men then engage in a test of strength which is of course won by the bigger and stronger Rhino who pushes Truth down to the mat below as Punk and Bully Ray find themselves fighting in the crowd.

Styles: Well... this has gone to hell.

Tazz: What can you expect, you put all of these combustible elements into one pot and you expect it to produce a great wrestling match?... come on you're smarter than that!.

Rhino and Truth test each other again in a test of strength, but this time Truth spins round and takes the back of Rhino dropping him with a Rear Leg Trip. Rhino is dropped down to the mat, Truth grabs at Rhino but Rhino is holding on to the ring ropes. Truth holds on but Rhino kicks him away. Rhino gets back to his feet after kicking Truth away and Rhino runs at him and cracks him with a clothesline. Punk and Ray continue fighting in the crowd as Punk knocks Bully Ray down a flight of stairs before sliding down the bannister and diving down onto Ray. In the ring the chaos continues as Rhino now goes to work on Truth in the corner with right hands and shoulder thrusts. R-Truth however fights back out. The referee seems to have deemed Rhino and Truth the legal men. Truth and Rhino then re-engage in a tie up, this time Truth takes Rhino into a Hammerlock, Rhino reaches over and brings Truth down with a Headlock Takedown. Truth gets the legs up and wraps his legs around the neck of Rhino. Both men just get back to their feet and stare each other down again, R-Truth slaps Rhino and Rhino relays back, he runs at Truth, but Truth just dodges out of the way and Rhino hits the top turnbuckle.

Styles: This is just chaos.

Tazz: Has the bell even rung yet?... is this even a match?...

Bully Ray and CM Punk now come fighting down the ring ramp but up the ring ramp comes R-Truth to help Bully Ray fight off CM Punk. Truth and Ray use their two man advantage to fight off CM Punk off the ramp before the pair hit him with a Double Suplex down on the steel grate stage. It's at this point Truth and Ray look at each other. Truth realises there's a count however and legs it down to the ring leaving Ray to do his business. Truth slides into the ring at the count of nine and at the stage Ray has hoisted CM Punk up into the Powerbomb position. Ray then dives off the side of the stage down into some tables with a bunch of electrical equipment down in a pit.

bully-ray.jpg

The crowd chant 'HOLY SHIT!, HOLY SHIT!'. Meanwhile in the ring, the referee barely took notice, trying to separate Truth and Rhino who are just swinging for the fences now in the corner taking turns to beat lumps out of each other.

Styles: Oh my god... CM Punk... and Bully Ray, someone better check on them.

Truth pushes Rhino out of the corner, Rhino wastes no time and goes for the Gore!... Truth ducks out of the way and Rhino connects with nothing but the steel post. Truth then rolls Rhino up and hooks the tights.

...3!

Winners: R-Truth and Bully Ray!

R-truth.jpg

Trainers and EMT's scramble down to the rubble where Bully Ray and CM Punk lay in the rubble. It's at this point that the lights go out. When the lights come back on R-Truth and Rhino are both laid out and one man stands in the light, baseball bat in hand, his face painted red and black... it's Sting!.

sting-r.gif

The crowd give a loud mixed reaction as Sting stands alone in the ring.

Sting: Oh yeah, and earlier?... I forgot to mention, I signed on for a match, between me... you (points to Rhino) and you (points to R-Truth) at the King of The Ring... Steel Cage, for the NXTreme Championship... the Rhino will be hunted and the truth revealed...

I will not be denied my vengeance.

The crowd pop like wild... NXT ends.

=====================================

END SHOW

=====================================

Credits

Effectsofraven: McGillicutty Vs Ryder
Sam: Everything else

CONFIRMED FOR KING OF THE RING

NXT World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton Vs Michael McGillicutty/Abyss

NXTreme Championship
Steel Cage Match
R-Truth Vs Sting Vs Rhino

CM Punk Vs Bully Ray

No Holds Barred
Zack Ryder Vs Brock Lesnar

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: Monday Night NXT: 10/8/12

Damn impressive show!

Glad I got the victory, I'm liking Ryder/Lesnar part there. I believe it will be a very good match between the two.

Also props to Abyss & McGillicutty for advancing. Rhino/Truth at KOTR...

DAMN! NXT is gonna go off!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Monday Night NXT: 10/8/12

Brock Lesnar, I'm gonna FIST PUMP.....YOUR FACE!

Great show. Bummed I lost but oh well. I will be NXT Champion soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.