• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Qwake

I've been slowly writing a BTB for a long time now, I think I might have a little spare time to really get some work done on it so I could return sometime...

Alright guys lets get this going again. A lot of good returns and I wish every the best of luck in keeping up with their btbs and making them flourish

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I am still returning just wanted to get some shows written before I come back fully.

Dylanfsd

It isn't enough, but its something.. at least. I remember a time where there was so many BTB's that pages 1,2 and part of 3 were updated within the day.

seX-Power

Not that theres anyone in the section, but theres gunna be a new BTB. Me and Cris. So yeah, look forward to it.

Hometown Kid

I am glad you guys are starting something, and CMS is coming back which may at least kickstart something around here. Best of luck to everyone who tries.