TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I've been slowly writing a BTB for a long time now, I think I might have a little spare time to really get some work done on it so I could return sometime...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Alright guys lets get this going again. A lot of good returns and I wish every the best of luck in keeping up with their btbs and making them flourish

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I am still returning just wanted to get some shows written before I come back fully.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It isn't enough, but its something.. at least. I remember a time where there was so many BTB's that pages 1,2 and part of 3 were updated within the day.

seX-Power

Not that theres anyone in the section, but theres gunna be a new BTB. Me and Cris. So yeah, look forward to it.

Hometown Kid

I am glad you guys are starting something, and CMS is coming back which may at least kickstart something around here. Best of luck to everyone who tries.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Not that theres anyone in the section, but theres gunna be a new BTB. Me and Cris. So yeah, look forward to it.

And then you will ditch him for no reason and write it in your own thread :eek:

Good Luck guys