TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

y2j__legend

Reaction score
^^^Not sure why it isn't working for you WCW, it is working for me just fine.

And Anigma, the match does have a meaning, as it is the annual Brand Supremacy match. Not some shitty match like Kane and Khali. Thanks everyone for your insight.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'd still let it go on for about fifthteen twenty minutes. No reason to have them two go on that long. They'll get verys stale, and just become a nag to read.

Monster v. Monter matches are usually blown. The best one I've read was Sapp v. Umaga, and even still it was kind of dull now to think about it.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't think any match between Umaga and Kane should go fifteen or twenty minutes. Maybe ten. That's more than adequate to get the point across, I think.

The Rated R CMStar

Agreed. Ten minutes, if it has a hardcore stip, 13 minutes. That's enough

connorten

Reaction score
Hey Im starting a TNA BTB thats going back to 2006. It is my last attempt at a BTB, but I know I can do it with only hour weekly shows and the monthly PPV events. What do u guys think about this?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey Im starting a TNA BTB thats going back to 2006. It is my last attempt at a BTB, but I know I can do it with only hour weekly shows and the monthly PPV events. What do u guys think about this?

It seems to me like you think you won't have to really try to pull out one hour shows. Bad start, tbh.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why connorten? The BTB you are doing right now, seems to be quite good, yet I must say you can write more than one show, as most BTB's last longer than that.

seX-Power

Why connorten? This BTB, you are doing now is good plus only having one show is poor when you start a BTB, espically when the one before as zero shows.

Even after editing you struggle to conjure a proper sentence.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Edited, lol, last post made no sense.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
I think he means that connorten's first BTB only produced one show and the other one produced none but rose was enjoying it, so he does not see the point in making a new one. Not sure though, cannot really understand it :S.

Anyway, on a more happier note, 3 matches done for Wrestlemania. YAY!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think he means that connorten's first BTB only produced one show and the other one produced none but rose was enjoying it, so he does not see the point in making a new one. Not sure though, cannot really understand it :S.

Anyway, on a more happier note, 3 matches done for Wrestlemania. YAY!

Too bad you're a jobber, so your matches are insignificant. :eek:

Yay for activity in here, btw. It's a nice change to see.

seX-Power

On a side note I am now transitioning to recapped matches for both my BTBs. I find them a lot easier to write and it is a lot more fun being able to finish shows quicker and progress the storylines. Fully written out matches can go fuck themselves now imo.

What does everyone else think of recapped matches? Do you find it more enjoyable or do you think it's a cop out?

Qwake

I have never written recapped matches but I may in the future if I ever get a chance to continue my writing. I don't think they are worse then writing the matches whole, its probably a better way of doing things because you still get the point across only you don't write as hard. Recapping shows would be good but PPVs in whole suit to really make it feel like a PPV. I can't really answer the "do you find them more enjoyable" question since I haven't written recaps before so yeah. :(

Hey, James appeared in BTB!